Speaker 1: And it is drinke Chans motherfucking podcast Make Time.
Speaker 2: He's a legends eary Queens rapper.
Speaker 3: He's agreed as your boy in O R E.
Speaker 2: He's a Miami hip hop ponere put up his DJ E f N.
Speaker 1: Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players, you know what I mean. And the most professional, unprofessional podcast.
Speaker 2: And your number one source for drunk d.
Speaker 1: Chans mother fucking post for every day is New Year's e. Listen, It's time for drink Champions, drink up, motherfuck motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Would it good? Be hopeings wonna should be This your boy and O R.
Speaker 1: E d J E f N and this motherfucking minutes ta me crazy boar ye you have. When we started this show, we've said we wanted to We wanted to shine the light and give the key to the city somewhat to speak to people who are legends. These people right here is your favorite rappers, favorite rapper, your favorite groups, favorite group.
Speaker 3: These guys are icons, ty tycoons.
Speaker 1: I personally went on tour with them and I used to we used to go and perform and just watch them just do all of their classes.
Speaker 3: These guys are what we made this show for.
Speaker 1: And I guarantee you, if your if your mama was fucking to rap music, you are one.
Speaker 3: Of their babies. I can guarantee you. These are legends, legends, real or the real.
Speaker 2: This is your rappers, rappers, rappers, rappers.
Speaker 1: Favorite rapper request I requested from the time we started it. And I'm so glad to give the South what they've been beating us up conspiracy. They're not here, and today we get to give the flowers to people that I respect, I look up to. I want to personally when I say, I mean us the whole family. Motherfucker ate ball J. That's one of the things that I like, really really admire you, Like y'all one of the groups.
Speaker 3: It's like y'all are outcasts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of the groups that people are not ashamed to be like, that's my favorite group. Like, like, I hit two changs this morning, and as soon as I hit two changes, he was like, he was like, do you know that's one of my favorite groups. I'm like to change. That's why I'm hitting you. And it's like y'all are one of those Yeah, come on as one of those type of groups that know, like everyone everyone throws there, they start them out the window and they become fans.
Speaker 3: Is that something that y'all know that.
Speaker 2: It happens?
Speaker 1: And the street just got named after y'all? Right, let me say something grew up in a block from his street.
Speaker 3: Let me we all gotta make some noise for this, everyone in this motherfucker room.
Speaker 1: I was blown away, right because a friend of mine's name was Big Pun. You know, he passed away and then he has has a song with him and here that's right, and he passed the away and then he got a street. So everyone was saying, that's how it happens. You know, they don't give rappers name a street after them and give them that praise while they're alive.
Speaker 3: But people who did that, y'all broke the mold.
Speaker 1: Y'all aware, y'all probably one of the only rappers have a street name that's alive. Y'all that yeah, you do that too, Yeah, man, it's a blessing man, that's what That's what they set out to do.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Do Prano from Push and the mayor Paul Young, Paul Young, they wanted to get it done. Okay, what something happened to us. Yeah, you know, trying to make it happen. That's the right way to to But how does that feel?
Speaker 2: Though? Like I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Never gonna name the street up to me, So let me just get it out the way. You know we can get it.
Speaker 2: You're talking about boulevard. Let me ask you.
Speaker 1: Let me actually when y'all got the call, how did this work? The mayor's office called y'all and say, yo were trying to make.
Speaker 2: They had been working on it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, you picked the time. Man, they've done it.
Speaker 4: Man, the block man, so the block up it with thick out there? Yeah, about a year though, right?
Speaker 1: Do you actually know how much the rap game really really respects you?
Speaker 2: You know? Why?
Speaker 3: Why why did you answer like that? Because it's like, you know, but.
Speaker 4: Our fans is who we really you know what I'm saying, That's who hold us. Yeah you know, I'm yeah, you know, but I know that you know, rappers and producers and people of that nature.
Speaker 3: Man, we understand it, you.
Speaker 2: Know, we just don't like looking, don't.
Speaker 4: It's all about the fans with man like they held us down man when nobody else did you know?
Speaker 2: What I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you straight up.
Speaker 1: That's one thing that I love about doing this show is I get to, like, you know, encounter you guys fast. You know, I always have my own fans, So then when I litl Wayne has some phenomenal fast, Kanye had some phenomenal fast. But y'all fans, they thought it was a conspiracy. Y'all fans are so crazy. They think everything.
Speaker 2: Was told to be up.
Speaker 3: Here agreeing with them, and I'm agreeing with them, but like, come on, if they they'll be like yo.
Speaker 1: And do you think because y'all, y'all really was like one of the first groups to come out of the South, right, do you think that y'all was ahead of your time?
Speaker 2: We may have been.
Speaker 3: We didn't know it though.
Speaker 5: We were just doing us and you know, we didn't know it was probably a year, a good year after coming all came out. Before we started to hear that it was catching buzz other places. We didn't even know it, right.
Speaker 2: Because you can't have the internet back then, the window Internet.
Speaker 1: You might have been hot in New York and didn't even know be hot in Atlanta, and unless you had some more traveling we.
Speaker 4: Went to Atlanta, man, like crazy story. It was a club called the Warehouse.
Speaker 2: In ninety four.
Speaker 4: Mate, okay, okay, and they booked us. We was on the tour bus. We were going city to city and uh, this might have been ninety four.
Speaker 3: And ninety three. I think it might have been Seen the Nine three years later, but they was.
Speaker 2: They had then already expressed to us like, how man, no, Ima love y'all niggas this, We don't booked the show at the Warehouse? Get there? Uh what's my boy name? The d J man? Uh?
Speaker 1: DJ driving Greg Street, old school, mars Ice Skin.
Speaker 3: No, you're trying to.
Speaker 2: Kick kickpre pree with DJing Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they don't book a ball and m J G from Missus Tennessee on New York Night.
Speaker 3: All right, so in Atlanta it's called New York.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know what.
Speaker 4: It was like hip hop Knight. I'm gonna say, okay to us, you know, we equate with you know what I'm saying. But it was like hip hop nights, you know, in ninety four. So imagine what East Coast Hill was in ninety and it was very dominant. Yeah, so we come up in here, man, we got bitches dancing and you know, like the song is new niggas starts throwing bottles.
Speaker 3: Out of respect on throwing bottom.
Speaker 2: Like but it was it was a mistake, like literally, like.
Speaker 4: We didn't get ran out of the club, that's one, right, We went to the booth and fuck with kigg pre for a minute, you know what I'm saying, and uh man, come back like a month later a place called the Gate Old Kroger shopping some na full of motherfuckers, thousand people.
Speaker 2: Bro. We were doing that joint like every couple of months, right, yeah, so it we knew Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not because I'm gonna be honest, I believe it. It's y'all and ugk right, And it was pretty much that was it that we was hearing. I mean, obviously we had the raffle Lot explosion and things like that, but it was y'all and it was just like and when I'm going back and I'm studying the music, and I'm like, damn, they was doing that then, like you'll got music now that can drop now and it fits nowadays, Like how the funck was y'all living in the future like that, man, that was.
Speaker 3: The whole thing. Space Age you know that's said.
Speaker 5: It came about, you know, for us to try to there was our model to try to make stuff that would still make sense later on, or he kind of something that's kind of future, you know. So yeah, you know that's how we came up with space. Yeah, you'll want to drink of course. Okay, I've seen somewhere.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite things doing Drinks Champions is getting the drinks order orders. But I think y'all ordered Don Julio. Y'all ordered to kill her. Okay, but I see you online ordering Jack Daniels.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm so.
Speaker 1: I was like, I was wondering why you ordered Jack Daniel. Yes, I'm a professional alcoholic.
Speaker 2: Swift it up. Yeah, I'm swift.
Speaker 3: No ice to kill her?
Speaker 2: No Ice some ship.
Speaker 3: Alight by the way, let's.
Speaker 1: Let's just shut out the killer drinkers that we had on the show.
Speaker 2: T Pain is t Pain is up there. The game.
Speaker 1: The game is fifty fifty now because people are like, they're harassing me game. We need a part too to make sure that we buy your bottles this time. Game game is up there, but he's he's finished the game. I personally didn't game drinking then who else did we just have the baby?
Speaker 2: Baby?
Speaker 3: The baby drinking by yourself.
Speaker 2: But we gotta finish this when we gotta finish the bar, I finish.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the baby you just got, he's you just got. And that's why I'm I pressed.
Speaker 1: There's the killer no ice, that's okay, now it's it's as killer that's not for healthy. We sings right while the fuck is everybody? Yeah, yeah, it's supposed to be this, you know. It's like the closest thing the moon shine, the moon sham. Okay, let's the scribe moon Shine.
Speaker 3: Moonshine is like the best of the best.
Speaker 1: You didn't make it in the person top because he drink touble.
Speaker 3: Cup, I will get along.
Speaker 2: He loved him some to Hey, if you ever come to Memphis, man and you want to have you a good time drinking and like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, so okay, alright, because I only heard the moonshine and I drink it. I drank Tune in the jail, but not moonshine.
Speaker 2: I got shot out.
Speaker 3: Wolf.
Speaker 5: Okay, Wolf make like like the classic flavor for moonshine is just straight up straight that's clear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he makes like about forty flavors, so you can make flavor. Yes, how did it make that?
Speaker 5: Oh well, I don't know exactly how you making, but he got the blueprints. Somebody got Bahamma breaze, moonshine, butter scotch, moon shine, sheery tined out of moonshine.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about. Hey, it's hiddy, like the liquor stuff. A lot of that's good, said, like the stuff Jez Louise. So is that a Memphis staple?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, a lot of kids. Yeah really okay, Yeah, you can get that moon shine by the gallon. Okay, you know in the South, and it's no ingredients. I mean like when you get get it, it's like it's the same moon shine on you. It's it's pure alcohol.
Speaker 2: Yeah, coming is.
Speaker 1: Basically corn corn looking that's what you know, that's what really is on the load.
Speaker 3: It was it's corner looker.
Speaker 2: It was holy.
Speaker 1: Now your city when you first came out, you guys talking about Memphis, everybody, that ship.
Speaker 3: Was all over everybody people like, man, they got black people in Memphis.
Speaker 7: Like that's how lost we were, right And now now damn thet it's been not just now it's been tam Ma'm.
Speaker 1: Sorry Jesus way been to music Elvis right, yeah before like tax references.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And you know.
Speaker 4: Downtown Memphis in the fifties and sixties was like the best the sixties and seventies.
Speaker 1: Harlem some ship. Wow, that's right, that's right. So but I had a club on Bill Street, yep. Uh, Mohammed a Le had a club on three Bill. You never got to meet how about Prince? No, I wish though wish friends French? How about Mike m J? Never Big I never man J. Prince neither got yet. But you met Biggie no WHOA never met Big always was like this close, would be in the same hotel.
Speaker 3: You never met Hockey they was.
Speaker 2: They was at the.
Speaker 1: Same one night we was at the Old monthre on in La like that. No, and but never like right, I swore y'all met Pox. I heard you on the record of park.
Speaker 5: I know you heard it was going to having a big but you know we was in the middle of all doing the same thing and it just hadn't happened yet, but it was right there.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna ask you this question a couple of different times, because I got a couple of different people that I told you. I reached out to a couple of different people and I wanted to Yeah, I'm getting a little Hollywood, get a little.
Speaker 3: Bogie hates the Space Spress.
Speaker 2: The guy, Yes, it is everybody.
Speaker 3: We don't think they did it like that, don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, So i'body asking this a couple of times, a couple of different ways, because I got this question being thrown at me in different ways. But how was it being signed to a Houston based label coming from where y'all are coming from. Was that an advantage at one point you had to move to Houston, right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Was that advantage or did you look at that as like a plus for that time? It was a plus?
Speaker 5: Okay because at that time, like ninety two is when we moved to Houston, and uh, to give you the idea of what time frame it was, Uh, they had just finished shooting Jason Leary.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's what the dude for G Money from. Yeah, I called him G Money. I'll see him in the space, I might call.
Speaker 3: Him G Money.
Speaker 5: That's when we moved to Houston, and like it was really nowhere, you know, like the only real rap label at the time that was in Memphis was the label that.
Speaker 1: We was on the forore swad Okay what was that? Oh yes, oh yes, on the strength Okay, on the string was on the street.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, okay.
Speaker 5: And man, so like Houston was a good move, you know, for the time, because you know, we just felt like we were going some the thing to do and got us about the first time riding the plane.
Speaker 2: It was a big thing, you know what you said, the first time we got us about the mint on the first time riding on the plane.
Speaker 3: For sure, ran on the plane.
Speaker 1: They smoking cigaretes.
Speaker 5: Then damn, there were almost counted. But we did start flying when you could just walk in with your carry on all the way to the no ticket, none of that, none of that, none of that anything, and they carry on. Yeah yeah, wow.
Speaker 2: Japan was pre nine to eleven, Yes, yes it was. But ship I brought you by the way. We scared to death.
Speaker 3: We like we're going to We're going to Japan. Were the first time in Japan.
Speaker 1: They're like yo, they named all these other groups and they're like you're you're gonna be with a boy M J G. I was like, damn, who the fuck that we can't go after them, like like we and then we meet them and they so cool. But then we realized, oh ship, there's no weed in Japan.
Speaker 2: No weed.
Speaker 1: So all four of us, we all just can tell we all were missing out on but and this is the first time I ever heard a lean or scisser or whatever. And you was like, but I got that drying.
Speaker 2: And I was like what, Like I did that?
Speaker 1: Like this was like speaking foreign language to me. So I was like, well, he was like, yeah, man, you just mixed that. And I was like, I think I skipped. I don't believe I did it. I don't believe I hit it.
Speaker 3: But I will tell you the funniest story in the world.
Speaker 2: We come back.
Speaker 3: We on the flood hit it.
Speaker 1: I I'm not sure. But the story nothing. That's not the catcher. The story is were flying back to the US from Japan. It's I got eleven hour flight. So I get up and I go to the bathroom and the stewards because it's only like four or five of us black people on the whole plane.
Speaker 2: So she assumed that we were together. She was correct.
Speaker 1: She comes to me, she said, she said, excuse me, are you And I was like yeah.
Speaker 3: With him, she was like he.
Speaker 1: Hasn't moved for an hour. What she said, he hasn't moved, he has a snow, he hasn't golf.
Speaker 3: He just it is okay.
Speaker 2: And I was just like for some reason, I was like, yeah, I did not know.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm looking.
Speaker 1: But that was the first time I ever heard of Lean, I ever heard of Scissor. And I came back to my town and I was like, are they doing something else? Look at some other ship that they doing and people were like what, And I said, I just try to describe it. For two years straight, I looked like a botoe like. People were like, what the fuck are you talking about? And then you know, some sister came out and I was like, I'm telling y'all's and then you know what happened after that, they popped up.
Speaker 3: In Philadelphia, like I see. For me, I didn't see when it hit Houston.
Speaker 1: I seen him when it from from Memphis came up to fit and then it came up to Philly and.
Speaker 2: Then I saw.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying it didn't go up Houston first, I'm sure I did.
Speaker 2: I think Houston is like the Holy Houston.
Speaker 5: I see it from the beginning of that and that's the motherland.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so how did how did that drink get to Memphis?
Speaker 2: Well, we drink yellow yellow. Yeah, that was definitely yeah, straight at yeah, not mixed with anything. I don't I believe that's what you said.
Speaker 4: You called it was like, I mean, you called it that, but it was like, uh it was it was like yellow like that the words on there, you know, and the yellow serve.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give you all two toys. Okay, but young kids noticing it already yellow syrup. You just drink it straight, you don't mix it, yeah, straight up.
Speaker 1: But the activist purple yeah, all of this, it's the active niggas like to mix it with Johnny answers and ship like whatever, diabetes and went from fruity drinks to root.
Speaker 2: Beard to all types of get whatever. You you know, you're getting the drugs and you however you want to do, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So what was that?
Speaker 3: What was that drug made of?
Speaker 2: Like what was it made of?
Speaker 5: It was coding with for Memphis? And what is it for people who can't sleep? Uh it's like cancer, yeah, you know severe real Yeah, it's a serious opioid. It's like uh like for real p s a. It's like heroin. Man, young boys get on this and they don't know what's coming. I'm saying, and that is gonna fuck your intestines. U that she's gonna all types of ship. So what is it made to cure that pain?
Speaker 2: Pain?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's for extreme pain when it really ain't nothing else for you.
Speaker 1: Holy I didn't know that not to be drink regular cancer places like old school cancel places.
Speaker 2: Get that ship and sell it in the hood. That's how they start buying it.
Speaker 3: That's the hood.
Speaker 1: Who the first nigga that said, I'm gonna get hot this ship. Son Nigga had cancer, Sonny.
Speaker 2: Nigga sitting Man, This h feels so.
Speaker 1: Because I imagine like that's like like the dentist, you know, how you get the gas and then someone eventually like they selling them ships. That's probably halleen.
Speaker 3: It is like something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, that's just how they're doing them with this.
Speaker 5: Now, what's that that that that's the whipped cream, you know, that's just.
Speaker 2: Like the gas.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's that's that white boys ship though, right, I don't know what niggas do. Whippingsiggas gonna start doing nigga.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, hands they got on tight hands then I'm not sure I'm not doing that too, ain't you the young boy New Whippers too though, Yeah, get the funk out of here that I ever Yeah yeah, never does never, never know.
Speaker 2: So go back to the swap house.
Speaker 3: How'd you'll connect Tony Draper?
Speaker 5: Right through a mutual friend that we knew from school and they knew each other, and that's how it happened.
Speaker 3: You know, he put us together and he.
Speaker 1: Will have one he already had a record label. Yes, okay, no, he has already. Yeah, he already and uh he had a couple of groups already. But he knew the kid we went to school with him members, Yeah, and he was telling them about you know, we had put a record our call Lyrics of a Pimp. That was our first record or the actual man would listening to the near that was on o TS Yeah, everybody who listening that don't know. I'm gonna tell y'all again. Uh so we listen to the lyrics. We was in the twelfth grade when this came out, Like literally, I graduated that to write the spring before it was the yeah, the spring before the summer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and uh uh so we had already this one song like kind of blew us up locally.
Speaker 5: And we're in a try to state area, you know, like what we're at, So it's travel. It's a lot Augusta and Mississi.
Speaker 3: Tennessee, Arkansas. Man, Yes, yeah area.
Speaker 4: So our partner told draper Man, the boys is boom and you need to fuck with them and see we connected about a year later, moved to Houston and starting music.
Speaker 1: Because y'all been friends since y'all was in the seventh grade. Yeah, how many arguments have y'all had? I was like, damn, now we like brothers.
Speaker 4: Man, I can tell you brother really grew up brother staying house with type ship.
Speaker 2: You know, y'all gonna fight and whatever the fuck you.
Speaker 1: I'm sitting y'all, I'm sitting here just watching y'all communicate. And I'm sitting here acting like I was on my phone, but I was really hustling. Just listen to what y'all saying and how y'all talk. It's like it's like y'all understand each other. I feel like y'all got your own kind of language. When y'all speak to each other together so long, you gotta know that this niggas get me in trouble in school because I can't hold my lef.
Speaker 4: He'll say some ship and I'm a buzzer. I laugh and he just be straight and everybody think it's me and ship, you know.
Speaker 2: But we've been like that since yeah, seventh grade.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, we gotta give them the flowers.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Our show is about giving people they flowers while they're alive. Man, I'm telling you, man, you guys are icons and icons. You guys are legends and legends. Everyone respects you, everyone loves you, and we wanted to give you all flowers.
Speaker 2: We want to get this.
Speaker 1: For eight years ago, We've been searching and I had yall numbers and I don't be trusting the internet sometimes.
Speaker 2: With the d M.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You know, I'm old school and sits like y'all y'all said, it's like a Grammy because the company you got.
Speaker 2: Like this is this is.
Speaker 1: I just I just want I just want to want you to know, you know what I mean, because I want you to know on behalf of the industry. Obviously I can't speak on behalf of the whole industry, but I am and this is in this situation. I have never heard nobody say anything bad about a ball and JG.
Speaker 3: I swear to God like exists.
Speaker 1: They some quiet ass they some quiet ass motherfuckers. I have never seen that. Man. I have always seen people give you the utmost respect, give you out the utmost love, and I want the world to know it.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying today on this not the show. Like I said, I hit everyone.
Speaker 1: Everyone's first response was do they know how much they means?
Speaker 4: We don't bother nobody? Man, right, we are part here studio rat you know what I'm saying bother people.
Speaker 1: We're getting in the studio since the studio been in the studio. We've been in the bedroom studio since it wasn't a bedroom.
Speaker 2: Coming out, like I was saying, that's the reason that that's on my notes, and yeah.
Speaker 4: We made that album in an apartment Tony Draper's girlfriend's apartment.
Speaker 2: She had an extra bits on my first note coming out.
Speaker 3: All listen speech that yeah, yeah, I already.
Speaker 4: That was our reasonable doubt. Man here we made that album with when we left Memphis.
Speaker 1: When you say a reasonable doubt, you meaning like this is this is your first album that got or the first classic everything you think everything A fan that love reasonable doubt think about yeah, a fan that love coming out heart.
Speaker 4: It's the same thing, you know, and that what JA first did. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, But it was underground. I didn't know about it till three four albums later. Always coming out hard, coming the same thing like we're still to this day, like Pimpson coming out.
Speaker 2: Hard and still two of the songs.
Speaker 1: Then let me ask you something because y'all got to meet another prolific brother that was probably y'all brother as well. What's what's pep c y'all got records with them? Jack got how did your first hook up or underground camps man as uh being in Texas? Yeah, in the same places and used to be closer to Bun.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Of course he stayed down the street from was it Cohensident? He was two streets over streets.
Speaker 2: The middle and his.
Speaker 4: And we was a couple of streets from them, and we used to Bunn good records and uh give each other things, you know what I'm saying, and uh, me and me and pimp Uh we had the same shout out my boss Scully man Scully. Uh, but we we we used to get you know, we from Scully, and Scully used to tell.
Speaker 2: Me, man, Chad was over here and you need the man all boys need to you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And they called him Chad what he called Yeah, Sully was a different type dude, like he was a uh.
Speaker 3: He was like a and we we all of them knowing where we come from.
Speaker 4: The house, but we you know, we he wanted us to meet and this and then that y'all boys seemed.
Speaker 2: Like y'all on the same page. Yeah, we we we met him.
Speaker 4: Now, Pimp, we kicked it like not so many times before he went to jail, but more after Yeah, after he got after he got out of jail, then he go to Joswite's.
Speaker 2: Well this is the one, the long one, long. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did go twice the end of the night. Yeah, but we we ran more then, you know what I'm saying. Then back back, you know, a lot of shows together. Yeah, that that would be crazy. Pimp was one of a kind. Versus would have been like U g K versus praise. That would have been crazy. I could picture it where if y'all had a chance, right, I suppose peoples here, Yeah, and they came to y'all with the right bag obviously said Yo, we got this amount and we want you to battle you GK and it's on y'all to wear This place would take place.
Speaker 2: Birmingham, Alabama.
Speaker 3: Birmingham.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you it's not ready for that.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you because the versions in Birmingham, Yeah, because we did shows like that after after we did Versus were Us.
Speaker 3: And Bone and they wanted us to recreate Versus.
Speaker 2: We did Man energy bro.
Speaker 3: It was incredible. It was a lot of inviting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fans, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Damn, I understand what you're trying to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, different different energy.
Speaker 3: Like it's crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm from New York, but my favorite place to perform is Connecticut.
Speaker 3: Like so I get you totally totally.
Speaker 2: I get that. Like if I was do it like I would like to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would like to do a Connecticut or Philly. It's crazy, you know what I'm saying. Well, do y'all consider yourselves?
Speaker 6: Like when people talk about y'all, I hear often that they think y'all are lyrical?
Speaker 3: Do you consider yourselves lyrical? Yes? Yeah, yeah, I got that.
Speaker 4: I think, yeah, I think we do a little bit of both, you know what I mean, like do a little ship talking, but you know, we try to keep it lyrical though a monthst you know. I think that's why plays stuck with us so long, because we kind of ride the line a little bit.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: We could talk about some pim ship and then talk about some serious, you know, on something else.
Speaker 3: You know, so I ain't gonna front.
Speaker 1: I got a Miami hat, I got on Rad sh I got rad shorts, and I got on I got the same black potal.
Speaker 3: But the way you match that ship up, like why ain't.
Speaker 8: Thinking of that.
Speaker 2: Like a mask? That's perfectly the whole time?
Speaker 1: Put that again, let's play quick time. Let's just tell them, tell them the rules out the way Jamie put.
Speaker 6: This is our drinking game. We're gonna give you guys two choices. If you pick one of the choices, I'm sure nobody drinks. If you say both or neither, then everybody drinks. Say again, we're gonna give you two choices. You pick one. It's like, I mean, we're not trying to dis nobody. So any stories that come up with anybody, but you pick one of them. And we're not drinking. But if you say both of them or neither, like the PC answers like you really don't want to answer it, then we drinking, you know.
Speaker 3: Cool, So you want to set it off. Yeah, let's do it. Oh Ship Tupac are easy?
Speaker 2: That's heavy right there though?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, yeah, the easy connection and everything. That's how we became cool with Bomb. Okay, because when he was just starting to mess with Bomb, he was in conversation with Tony Draper and Easy.
Speaker 3: He was always telling Tony, you know about you know, I love you know.
Speaker 2: About you know.
Speaker 3: He was saying that about us, don't talk, don't tell me the possibility you were joint Easy, but we was.
Speaker 1: We was already Lincoln. It like after he died, Draper did some work with his wife. Draper reminded him of hisself. Wow, And he was telling Drake that you got to get picked with him? Boy, what is this the shots?
Speaker 2: What is it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, yeah, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's a hard thing. Many That's how I not two different ends of the spectrum.
Speaker 3: Man was a question.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say I love Easy, but I'm gonna say Pop. Okay, Yeah, both both Okay, so everybody got a drink. Yeah, yeah, old, I'm gonna catch up. So he wanted to get it wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whoa next monthy U g K ghetto boys wolves what Yeah, we're finish drink around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why you see the small shots because now I ain't gonna lie I'm drinking because I can't pick that.
Speaker 2: That what I'm saying, Uncle FaZe.
Speaker 3: Bush week a lot of drinking and by the way, get well soon on the face.
Speaker 2: Man, you know what I'm saying. Yes, yes, brother, right, both yeah both away?
Speaker 3: Hell ain't no way? Yeah, come on, I told you this. One time I took a car out to eat. He caught an allergic reaction and I thought he was playing with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was playing with me. He's like, yo, I'm allergy to shellfish. But then he orders crab legs and I'm like, what the fucks smarting in the world? The story too about shrimp.
Speaker 3: He hated the shrimp.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the shrimping, and he broke out.
Speaker 1: Shrimp though this out the middle he just start going and I'm like, what the I never heard?
Speaker 2: Then he's the feeling I'm allergic to sell you allergic? Selfish?
Speaker 3: Fuck you were sorry for y'all thiggers.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't miss it. I hated when I was younger. I know what it tastes like. But just one day I had like a fucked up reaction pussy taking the shellfish. Technically none at all, because that's the weird.
Speaker 5: Seafood straight up. That's the that's that's that what you call them when you're young. That's that's the what I call the forty five pumper. I don't know if y'all ever heard about the forty five pumper. Do y'all know what five pumpers? Probably most men in the room probably have had one of these ones or twice in life. Okay, the forty five pumpers, that's the one that you know, everything starts out beautiful, loveless, smelling good, like you say, tasting good whatever, you know, the whole nine yards you pumping, you stroking forty one, forty two, forty three, forty four, but the hell forecasting in the summer, I'm telling you the forty y'all might don't want to tell it, but you know it's true.
Speaker 2: Now, that's that jump when you hit the back.
Speaker 5: All the mother d nas and stuff come on you got about sixty five DNA.
Speaker 1: Put me in the back of them Old Charles ex husband, baby dad. All that right, John, hit forty five pumpler. You'll ignore it if you really like her, If you still really like him that much, learn how to tone your game down.
Speaker 3: About thirty five. Yeah, put the brakes on it. Get you three fab whole slow, you know, come on it.
Speaker 5: Don't get close to forty five pumps because you'll know if you got your forty five pump.
Speaker 2: Next one teelor Le Project Pat Boy. Oh man, come on man, trying to start some ship man, man, Man, come on man. They and then that's again, that's that's two different ends of the spectrum.
Speaker 1: We go back both my brothers and they in the beginning, you know, like Juicy Jay and Project Past.
Speaker 3: You know they brothers, They brothers, brothers. Oh wow, that's.
Speaker 2: Cold and uh man.
Speaker 5: Back in the beginning days, man, we used to ride and old Ford Pharamunt that Juicy j had.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: You know, we didn't have no car, but he had to beat up pharamount. He used to come pick us up and take us to the studio.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: It was our DJ for a minute, you know, because him and Paul was DJ. Yeah before the it wasn't no clubs up and he wasn't smoking or nothing like.
Speaker 3: It was the good guy, y'all.
Speaker 2: I met Juicy the nerd.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, the straight guy, the guy. The good guy used to take.
Speaker 2: Us to Crystals at three in the morning.
Speaker 1: It's not a good strip club to me. No, Oh, what is Christals white Castle?
Speaker 2: White Castle? Tomorrow Checkers?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, three o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: Choice is the only one sober? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And yeah, but yeah, that uh my project pat or teeth maybe gonna have the journal man, I don't have another, Yeah, I say about it, all right, all right?
Speaker 3: No limited cash money? M damn, what are you doing it? Why are you doing it?
Speaker 1: Well, it's the Dominican and Columbia right there, you do They sniff coc and they just make.
Speaker 3: Up the.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's heavy right there, So we're gonna drink to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we just took cash money or.
Speaker 2: What come on?
Speaker 5: No limits? They may both mann. Hey, those trail blazers, man pioneers.
Speaker 1: You know what I want to pick up while we're talking about that, I want to big up Master p.
Speaker 3: Coming out.
Speaker 2: With that award or whatever it was.
Speaker 1: But the fact is, for years we always heard these rumors about cash money and No Limit having problems, and whether it's true or not, the fact that master P came out that night and he can walked on stage by himself that ship was so powerful to me, Like as a hip hop fan, I don't care a little tear came to my eye. I was like, you know, because I seen the beginning of both of those crews. You know what I'm saying, that's the that's a good thing about being an O G. And then for me to see him and me to see the Hot Boys reunited, and but but me to see master P walk outside on that stage. But he walked out by himself, and he could have came with he could have had one of the ghules with him, he could had a security, would have came out right by himself.
Speaker 3: That was some grown man. I respect you, Matthew Be.
Speaker 2: And for years, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Just say this is an East Coast guide. I know you're gonna gonna you know it's the truth. I'm because y'all guys in the South show so much camarader that sometimes I wanted.
Speaker 2: Y'all to be because it was like, damn, why we being only people?
Speaker 3: And I know, like, you know what I'm saying. So sometimes when I used.
Speaker 1: To see people in the South beat like all right, cool not not not not not those gas on the.
Speaker 3: But from of course the street, you don't feel so far in that, Okay.
Speaker 1: At the same ship he started, I was like, yeah, I was like, it's not just us, you know what I'm saying. So I'm like, you know, so I wanted to point that out because master P he did recently, he's been he's been leading by example man.
Speaker 2: And yeah he's a trailblazer. Yeah, ahead to the next one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, huh Little Wayne or Drake oh.
Speaker 2: Wae wheezy man.
Speaker 3: I love Drake. I love but shout out pop pop.
Speaker 1: From member Yeah yeah yeah Drake Box do look he be pimping out man, Listen Drake. I've seen him. I've seen him in that ship in l A. When I read Drake will say the same thing. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: His hard Drake pop is. He walked up to me, He's like, hey, what's uping man, Like he knew I knew her.
Speaker 2: He got to know pop. So who do we go with you with the way.
Speaker 3: Well you picked up Drake Pops because yeah here pipping yeah with the dick mustache to save that he got that we want t and that stass.
Speaker 2: I see you got me.
Speaker 3: He got gonna Drake Pop.
Speaker 1: Alter his Instagram to say Drake Popps.
Speaker 2: Like man, I forgot his name? Is his name?
Speaker 1: But yeah, called Drake Popps. Drake Popps man, that's Pops. Yeah he's a He's a real one too. Okay, Okay, I want this one. Kicking Pre or funk Master Flex the lights kin Board.
Speaker 2: I love both of them.
Speaker 4: I love I'm gonna say kid Caprito because only because I shook his hand and talk to him more time than I've done that with.
Speaker 2: I don't think I ever met Flicks.
Speaker 1: You never meant for mister flessing person get out of here.
Speaker 3: You neither, And I'm pretty much the same with him on that.
Speaker 5: But I know if I bump into Flax or whatever, I'm with the old school car showed out.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah you know, yeah, Okay, see I went kicking Free. You've been in the Kicking Pre party. Yeah you know it's crazy about kicking Prie. I'm gonna be honest with you he's my brother, and I talk behind his back like this, like in a good way, in a good way.
Speaker 3: And I actually never really told kick Free how much.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I used to go to his party sneak in and never tell him I'm there, Like I'll be in DC somewhere or Virginia somewhere, and I would go sneak in, tell the people, don't tell him I'm here, and I would just watch him rot every single generation, Like when he plays he plays old School and he plays New, then he plays Middle and he plays then he's like, yo, thirty five, Hold we go, Yeah, here we go. You know what I'm saying, Like, I love that. I love that about DJ School. The next one our cast her three six months.
Speaker 3: You wow, damn man, let's heave it. I'm just gonna say right now, both okay, you know you got you got shot? Say yourself.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna I can tell you up top. Yeah he's my favorite shot. He hasn't say nothing to nothing else right now about that, like just looking like, hey, babies, all will he be coming here? Colling?
Speaker 2: Hey, how you doing for Lona?
Speaker 3: He bore too young?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta know it, Okay, big pun or Biggie Smalls stop, I said, I went to you, that's name. Man.
Speaker 2: You can't put every d nothing in that. Yeah yeah, the.
Speaker 1: Big Boy ye card Man, because man, I I interacted with Pawn for a yeah. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: You know we go back with when the school was broke. That's when we were filming the video there.
Speaker 5: And you know, uh, you know at one time I think us Foxy, jay Z, Pawn, uh, Fat Joe Alers was on Relativity.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, right, Relativity. I don't think Foxy was on Relativity though. I think she was always on depth.
Speaker 3: What it was it was that she was with.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that.
Speaker 4: The like it goes back to you know, I do and shook hands with Paun and talk to him, like interacted with him and Fat Joe a couple of times, like a few times, and you know he was in New York like a lot, a lot like uh over.
Speaker 2: The name of that store, Jazzy's on one twenty fifth for something like jazz.
Speaker 3: H It's like Jimmy Jazz, Jimmy Jazz, Jimmy Jazz.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: M wh G.
Speaker 1: So she got damn remember you remember Golden Chicken. Golden Chicken that was in the city Okay.
Speaker 4: But I don't know, man, because I don't think and I'm I'm glad you asked that question just to give my opinion to the world.
Speaker 2: Man, I don't think Biggie got his chance. He was all he was. Just know, it's been said over and over again, but I'm gonna say it again.
Speaker 4: You know, Biggie didn't get his chance to and then you got him in, but he pun got a chance to like move around a little.
Speaker 2: Bit more, you know.
Speaker 3: And them cats, they did so much in a short time.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you look at the numbers of it. It was really short, like that run was five or six years, both of them. But the magnitude was was was great but still going to his day, Yeah, and it and it only leads you to wonder how much could they did what really could have been because that was like greatness likely.
Speaker 3: You know, they didn't know it.
Speaker 2: They've been sitting here like us now talking about Man.
Speaker 4: We didn't even know it. We were just doing us you know what I'm saying. But you know they had already captivated. Yeah, I'm the world. I'm gonna go with Biggie man. Yeah, Yeah, I love a pawn, but I'm gonna go with Biggie.
Speaker 1: Now if he goes to a point and he still drinking, I.
Speaker 2: Don't want to be a player. No, you know, I love all this ship. I know I'm telling you I love But.
Speaker 4: You know, I got a real like I was a fan fan of Biggie, you know what I'm saying, even though we were like kind of right there together.
Speaker 2: But look, picture his name with them little glasses, mam me and that nigga look just like. That's what I thought. But fan fan, I got it.
Speaker 3: You know, man?
Speaker 2: What is rough?
Speaker 3: Rough? While y'all doing me like this, I'm down to drink.
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't do this, man.
Speaker 5: Really, I ain't trying to make it easy, you know, and get out of it. But I really feel this way, you know.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 1: That's all, Okay, DMX so big al, DM mix, m mixt DMX Oh yeah yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Plenty shows together. You know, man, he's just a real guy.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I loved, you know, man, I love he's a people person.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, come down to the hotel lobby and three in the morning, guess who's down there, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, say something. You know, I didn't get a chance to, uh the big al wave.
Speaker 3: Weeah, yeah, to get.
Speaker 2: To but you know, but we was on it.
Speaker 5: You know, we was on it, but we didn't never really get a chance to mingle. But you know we should have, but circumstances, you know.
Speaker 1: But we'll give us a DMX story. Well everybody know DMX. Uh, you know the car driver too, he's into that ship.
Speaker 5: My d MX stories is really kind of the third person because he was there, but he wasn't you know.
Speaker 2: You know, he's talking to you.
Speaker 1: You know, he talked to you one minute and you look over here for a second. He over here, you know, and over here, and then bam down he's doing the show. Now it's over with, you know.
Speaker 5: But uh, the most one thing that I know from dealing with him and talking to him was that, you know, he was down to earth, uh, a people person. He was approachable, that he would give you his time. Yes, he was, you know, uh and I know that for a fact. You know, we all you know together, you know, we understood and had our moments and talked and it was just regular. It was so regular that you know, it was just like me standing and talking to somebody I grew up on the street.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, and uh, you know that was you know, that was that guy. You know how they say the good die young. You know we we you know, we think we're good. We ain't good enough yet, you know, the God needs the real soldiers, you know, you know the general. You know, we still got some ship to get straight down here.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Also while we speaking about that, rest in peace to Percy and recipe to Chubby baby jobs you know, down for future in them camp and he just passed away and you know deep earlier.
Speaker 4: But you you you gotta a d m X story. I mean it's really the same. Like we never really had no like we didn't.
Speaker 2: Kick it outside of our business.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like we had shows together and you know he was uh, super energetic, gonna.
Speaker 2: Stay right back up and.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, but I just I like he said, you know, I just loved his energy. He was the regular like you know, we literally talked like me and you right here.
Speaker 2: Right right.
Speaker 1: So that's that that go along with goddamn both our MANX yes, Scarface or ice Cube.
Speaker 5: Wow's head, see I got another couple over here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm ready, come on, let's gonna do Okay, let's go do it.
Speaker 5: He's gonna do you know, you know, we go back to them times, you know, you know, we go back with Que to the nineties, you know, to the suave house, both of them, both of them, man, you know.
Speaker 1: So hey, master P or Jay Prince mm hmm them two different things of the spectrum, like two different But what I can say is that both of them is trailblazers and the only way. And there wouldn't be one without the all them. There wouldn't be a master P without a J Prince. It wouldn't be I think master people even say that, yeah, and uh, you know, I just without getting into anything personal or whatever, like I say, you know, as far as business man and entrepreneurs and giving us a vision of us seeing ourselves being able to do that, you know, like I said, again, man people, man Pete followed his basketball dreams, his music dreams, his entrepreneur dreams, his college dreams. Uh and ship man he out here he's still product, like he said, product.
Speaker 2: Stuff that's gonna sustain families for generations.
Speaker 3: You're talking about product out through the talent man.
Speaker 2: Definitely. So personally, we're gonna give it the person the person.
Speaker 3: Do you chaste the cereal gave me a box of that.
Speaker 2: It's fantastic. I haven't tasted in Vegas, yes, yeah, I haven't tasted it yet. No, but hey, that's some real ship. Man we be talking about. Man, the niggas man.
Speaker 1: It's a nigga and I ain't gonna say a nigga, Okay, a niggah.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: His family been making a cardboard box for one hundred hundred years and they sustained and they found I'm just saying, and.
Speaker 2: That's what it will prod up.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Just car board box and just I'm just as apples, okay, you know, And that's and that's lovely to see he get into.
Speaker 5: The physical you know what, we call him the South hand over fist. Other than just clothing, when you can cance your inventory, it ain't the strength.
Speaker 2: Hip hop people seem to generate towards.
Speaker 1: You know, my brother fact Joe, he got we one time facts.
Speaker 2: Up. This is like to c the.
Speaker 3: Yet black.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. You can't stream, hey, Joe, Yeah, you gotta put it on the box.
Speaker 1: Come on, Joe, tell this ship in the beauty store, right, Yeah, that's crazy. Based on camraon hm hm oh well, you know we got history back to the boy too and Man, I gotta stay both.
Speaker 3: I got to man man looking.
Speaker 2: Thing the game.
Speaker 3: That what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Because I love both of them.
Speaker 4: Even though we have an interactor with Cam that like, but I have smoked with your boy and Sugars.
Speaker 2: We talked, Yeah, we are going together.
Speaker 3: You know we were.
Speaker 2: Back back okay, you know we was on this debut.
Speaker 3: That's what that's murder makes murder.
Speaker 2: In a little beady studio somewhere, nigga, like you know yeah, like it was some some back back in the day.
Speaker 3: Type is that how you first got affiliated?
Speaker 4: It was a rounded time. It was a around that time, but it was Draper. Draper had the original relationship with Puffy.
Speaker 2: Wow. We used to go to like the club in Atlanta. Like we used to go to Atlanta.
Speaker 5: Was the first inauguration, you can say he had us. He had us for a special guest one night on this show, but without telling anybody, so they didn't know we was gonna be there in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: Every time came across a certain border, that's all he was hearing. He was like, who is the got Like whow every time I come here. I can't get here even if we throwing the show or whatever.
Speaker 2: This is all I hear.
Speaker 5: So he made a relationship with Drake and then we did a surprise bus out in the middle of a bad Boy show when they didn't know we was gonna be there.
Speaker 1: And wait wait you said they didn't know. You're talking about the crowd. Then yeah, okay, okay, then like you know, we're done done in that relationship. Yeah, you know, he we we he had the relationship. We did the record with with with Mace with Mace like that was our first the first Wecord.
Speaker 4: Mixed shout out tea Mix super so they did all of our early stuff after coming out hard. He did a lot of production for them, hit their time as well.
Speaker 1: I just always try to give him how You're gonna never take it, but you know, one day, one day, but uh.
Speaker 4: So Team Mix did a lot of the production and uh, hold up, I'm lost, hold up t mixing the production. We need a shot so he can bring it. Give me a shot, bring.
Speaker 1: One other because you know what today's episode it was dedicated to people who paved the way for me. Personal a ball the motherfucker m J G Man I really want to give you all your flowers. Continue to salute y'all because y'all are fucking space age, y'all, motherfucking kings, y'all icons, and we love it solid. Damn man, you're gonna make me Benzino over. Oh yeah, it's nothing to shout out Benzino back. What was the name of the Source Awards, right? What was the name of the groups?
Speaker 3: Almighty Our Yeah?
Speaker 1: Man, we did a song with all might rs backing, like what was this like ninety four or something like that. Wait, you know that's you know, never real gag though. That was one of Benzino was rapping. When he's still rapping.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, you know, I know.
Speaker 1: But this was when the Source was nowhere in the There was nowhere in the vision, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: They was managed by.
Speaker 2: Them, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he was on the real gangster almost ship.
Speaker 2: Yo. Listen. We were riding around in l A with Benzino in a rental van with no ten.
Speaker 1: Okay, the fifty pastor no like a little like an astro astro man with.
Speaker 3: The sorter slots not automatic. This is this is the got to open it up.
Speaker 2: Going to the studio he came to schools. He had good week death.
Speaker 1: Yes, Zino always has good wik Yes, it's a big of Banzino and it's good.
Speaker 2: Wig boy than got a nigga drunk.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to get Drake Lunnon to have his fucking te killer to come up here. We got a black man that owns the te Killer company, and when your guys owned the Killer, I invited him, so I wanted.
Speaker 2: Him to come here.
Speaker 3: But he's he's late. You know black people. Oh look, it's mc.
Speaker 2: Mama, My mama, my mama.
Speaker 3: Not ain't glorial, You're.
Speaker 2: That's why. Hold on, I'm gonna hear the pull on the fact.
Speaker 3: I loved it.
Speaker 2: Hold on time out.
Speaker 1: I love to see the elder Statesman Cole signing.
Speaker 2: I love that ship. Shout out glow, really shout out, shout out. She represented.
Speaker 3: She took me up the other day. I was like, what is he talking about?
Speaker 2: It's like most snuckle nigga.
Speaker 3: I said, Oh, I'm sitting there.
Speaker 2: Listening to.
Speaker 1: Listen to the real stations because I just did the radio right, so I'm just listening to it and that's all. Come on, no cod my two sons come out and They're like, they're looking at me like what the fuck is you doing?
Speaker 2: And I'm like what, It's the radio and they're like that we listening to. I'm like, what what is that? And I'm like and they're like, you know most knuckle. My kids told me what the snooker moose knuckle my mama named Gloria.
Speaker 6: So yes, yeah, got these guys a foul. Look at the question. They just saying, Okay, Gloriala or gangsta.
Speaker 1: Boo, stop it, come on, man, get the fuck out man, gangs, the boot man, you shot this b birth.
Speaker 5: People like Glorial and Glorial understand that. Yeah, that's why Gloriala represent right now. You know what she's standing on right now. But people like gangs the boot one little more drink.
Speaker 3: Chaps, great person, great person, God damn it.
Speaker 2: We love your baby girl.
Speaker 3: And we miss it. Outlaws or tribe called quest outlaws.
Speaker 2: I love them both, YEA, love them both. But m see, I auncol too fast.
Speaker 5: See I ain't gonna lie now you know I'm going to say he's gonna be wind wind God damn lit.
Speaker 3: But I love them both.
Speaker 2: Man. See, you know we know about the trip.
Speaker 1: Call quit everything and I had to go onto our track on question THIGP the Outlaws too. By the way, I think we have shut our q TI. I love that production. Just got indicted inducted. It was too much, just sucking punked up, all right, but they just got inducted into the rocking room.
Speaker 2: All right, shout shout out.
Speaker 1: M J or Prince picked though, man, I thought you did they we winded it. Yeah, I think we said both Yeah, both got okay, m jail Press. I like this one, both man and boys iconic.
Speaker 2: Man. There will never be another m J and no Prince. Okay. So God came down right now.
Speaker 1: God said, listen, oh you can hang out with one or the other, and a record with one of the other.
Speaker 2: Prince.
Speaker 1: Now, hold on, I gotta tell you which version of press. It's Prince with the ass out. Well, I was gonna say, Mike, and I really can.
Speaker 2: Let me give you.
Speaker 1: This is Prince with the ass out. But then it's Mike before he turned light skin, Oh before he went white. Oh yeah, man, Mike, before you white, before he went white.
Speaker 2: Mike, I feel like.
Speaker 3: The Brothers.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, the Prince but Dirty Mind album. The boy had underwear on on the cover, You're yeah, right up. Yeah, underwear were a good time. So I definitely rather fuck with Mike with the with the beady jacket.
Speaker 2: With him and Bubbles and go to the one the night whatever, you know, Bubbles smoke out with.
Speaker 1: DJ Quick came on hand and said he was not playing. He was like, yes, I believe Mike was a crip.
Speaker 2: And you shot well.
Speaker 6: He said that his voice was deep, that he would make that voice up and then when he would talk normal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got to It's on the internet somewhere.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't heard that a few times.
Speaker 6: That Mike was And they have a track that they said he had to do a voice over for something and they said he used his real voice for a video game and they said this.
Speaker 2: Is his real voice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really, that's the record. God, So this is what they're saying, this is that that move would be true.
Speaker 3: I don't mind. I said the next one nineties hip hop for two thousand hip hop.
Speaker 5: I gotta say nineties, don't ever Finally we got one. Now, two thousands was the Yeah, the two thousand to the nineties. And I know this just sounds simple as fucking ship, but the two thousands of the nineties was like the eighties to the seventies.
Speaker 1: Okay, what what R and B and jazz and all that, all that, you know, and it was some great ship in the eighties andy seventies. That's basically the ship we came about, you know. But you know, they still was kind of like their own thing. But they were similar in a way. I got ball from the old news.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but it wasn't so new as the news, right.
Speaker 3: At Aliens or a Crimini.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, I like a criminatic best, yeah, criminal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this got to just disagree just so we can drink at this point. It's just it's just it's just the way going. I think I gotta go with everybody. Come on, everybody in the line. Hey, hold up, man, t I or two Chains, Why are you doing this? That's the same umbrella baby. Well, well, I like how he said, Well.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna stay t I man like I love two Chains. That's my dog.
Speaker 4: We used to sitting in the studio and Drama Boy spot like two three in the morning and smoking. I be just they're smoking listening to him, you know, doing his ship like I ain't.
Speaker 2: Even doing nothing.
Speaker 3: Is when he was Teddy Boy.
Speaker 2: Oh he was transitioning.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I really off yet both for different different things and kind of the same thing.
Speaker 1: You know, I know both of them cats been rocking with us since day one. Yeah, and I know that for a fact. And uh, you know, say Tip because we did a record on yeah, and Tip extended his hands to you know, he in his hand. He ain't have to do it, you know, that was that was the thing on him. You know that he wanted to work with us, you know, man, you know so you know big up Tip, Big up Tip, Big up and the whole I just want you to the whole family.
Speaker 3: Man, as rappers that came behind you.
Speaker 1: Every rapper wants to work with y'all, just so you know, like even if they didn't say it even and then reach out like the stable that y'all left on this hip hop imprint makes everybody want to collab with y'all. So I want to pick those artists up who you just said. I just want you to know it's the inside of that's the outside of looking out as the inside that's the outside of looking at.
Speaker 2: The first time, I.
Speaker 4: Did a record called Sundown with a group called Pa from at Leant and we used his drop top.
Speaker 2: That's his car in that video. That's what's up the baby or little baby? This this this is a baby asked question. Yeah, that's heavy.
Speaker 3: Well now, hey, I gotta roll both man, both.
Speaker 2: Baby man.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 1: I want to hear the baby and the baby on the record again. You know, they got one together, both of the boy doing anything man and I can't picture because they kind of you know, they may straight off and get a little wild with it a kind of in their own era.
Speaker 2: But then they still know how to you know, they both have great energy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, they know how to capture uh someone older or nothing like they still spit ship that right, older person may listen to or whatever a kick like they you know, they got the blueprint.
Speaker 3: So today in the case.
Speaker 1: Between little baby and dumb baby, done, picket baby, Yeah baby, both baby. Drink to that all baby and shout out the baby. Put some respect all the baby baby, all baby. Count shout out the baby face, ma baby face.
Speaker 2: Yeah there you go.
Speaker 1: Moonshine or tequila, Hey man, you got to give it up the moon shine further, come on, it wouldn't be no tequila without moon shine.
Speaker 2: At the beginning to sho look at that.
Speaker 1: They did that in the Woods prohibition in the Woods back moon shine, Like drag racing was created because of moonshine, because because of get away from That's right, and that's how drag. I learned that take nights. Yes, Ricky Bobby, Bobby Ricky. I never heard of Bobby Ricky, only Wicky.
Speaker 3: Bobby, bad boys, swap house, well stop it, swave got the hook up, the swag got the chee. Next one that throw a rap a lot.
Speaker 2: A lot only because well I mean rap a lot show ten toes down.
Speaker 4: Because I love and respect that, all the rap a lot that the world don't know about, you know what I'm saying. They had lots of artists all that. Yeah, like that ship Man was so heavy in Memphis, like Memphis was. We was on all that with Texas music.
Speaker 1: I always thought Texas and Memphis was a part of tri state to ya said that earlier Tennessee, Mississippi and Arkansas.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, so we're rolling away, Uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, m P Mob Deep. That's some real New York questions.
Speaker 2: Mob Deep. We used to do shows with MAB Chicago and ship like that Detroit.
Speaker 3: They have a track with.
Speaker 4: I think we might did a remix or something. We was on remix back back in the day. I don't know, but but I know we did like boot Woo shows them. Like you said, book, I ain't hear that word so long.
Speaker 2: Yallah catching on it like.
Speaker 7: A lot.
Speaker 2: It's a lot. Next one w A. This one that's always hard for me.
Speaker 3: Hey man, both man, Okay, let's go.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say n w A though I love I love both, but n w A.
Speaker 4: I got a different love for them because me and this nigga used to walk down Imagine two young niggas in Memphis with job and suits with a radio nigga walking down the street listening to n w A and easy.
Speaker 2: That was That was the man.
Speaker 3: Did you have, asked Carl.
Speaker 2: At that time?
Speaker 8: Maybe it wasn't what it was there's a girl, but no, definitely like yeah, we was, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: All the times at the n w I got them stories with the n w A.
Speaker 5: Then, you know, East Coast was so dominant in that time that it was like watching sports in the sixties or something. It was like four teams and ship. Did you see also a video I'm looking at the TV and ships.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, hey, us, we did shows in uh Denver with uh with Red and melt like three years ago, like two shows a day, like we still Yeah, like sold out both shows.
Speaker 2: Us and red Man and melth. Just picture that they come out of over there. Yeah, shout out them more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shout out read well. Reasonable doubt or amatic doubt.
Speaker 2: I like them both, but I think I like reasonable doubt looking a little better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh what you regardless m J. It's rough up in here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know you're asking some hard ones, man, Like you got to think about man, we are.
Speaker 4: Like behind all the pimp sion and this and the blah blah with them two little niggas that sitting in front of radio on Friday nights. This weird that we were doing listening to the primpis DJ sunny D back in the day used.
Speaker 2: To bring the DJ read Alert used to bring it.
Speaker 3: He used to bring DJ read Alert tape Like we were like.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm talking about from uh Man from uh Schoolly Deed.
Speaker 2: To Deep you know.
Speaker 4: But all over like his music like everything, you know, like we was a big gumboard it you can't like like we was on we listened to literally everything.
Speaker 3: Everything, Hill, Maddie, you picked reasonable?
Speaker 2: Reasonable?
Speaker 3: What do you pick it? Picking?
Speaker 2: Max? We could drink shout out now, I'm putting it out there. I need to do a song with Nods.
Speaker 3: You need to funk with.
Speaker 2: Do something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love hes working on the album with Primo maybe. Yeah, that's that's something going on.
Speaker 1: That fucking dope he's working on.
Speaker 4: Nas has always kept He's always been him, man.
Speaker 5: I was just gonna say he trump it up to now man, that keep it authentic basically.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he loved hip hop. Yeah, ain't no, ain't no changing though. Next one ye Nas and Jadakiss.
Speaker 2: Cold Blood.
Speaker 3: Jadakins hates this question too.
Speaker 2: I already know. Man. Look man, I'm gonna say Jada though Jayla.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm saying both. It's come on, jay the first ass. Man we're talking about right there, you got one right there, look in the middle. Yeah, look yeah, that's I'm drunk, okay, Man, we're talking about two lyricists.
Speaker 3: Man, Yes, let's go.
Speaker 6: And when he said he's on Jada's first album talking about that, that's that track and how it came about.
Speaker 4: I just we used to see we we did shows like that's how you we met everybody doing show. We do show with the Nigga back in the day, and uh, we just was like trading records. He was on a couple of our remixes, and uh, I think he sent me a record that.
Speaker 2: Fend you produced.
Speaker 3: Fiend from No Limit.
Speaker 2: Ye you produced it. I can't remember the name of it. You know it's on his first app. Did not do one for you?
Speaker 3: And fen No it wasn't.
Speaker 2: It was you and somebody let Dre London in did jump.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he ain't been thinking about that. Jada was definitely one of those New York artists that was working a lot with so then artists.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jada always you one of the first.
Speaker 9: But Ja.
Speaker 1: He went in, j Man, Jada, this guy here, Man, I'm gonna tell you something you don't remember.
Speaker 3: Come on get it.
Speaker 2: So Japan was all I gotta go back to this. I love.
Speaker 3: I ever did Okay without weed because we just woke that whole time.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: We never got weed right one time. We got one time. One time, y'all got a back and we got.
Speaker 2: To and uh we had to fight.
Speaker 4: We was at Glam Slam Prince Club, That's where we was at in Yokahama, or or something.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we sh.
Speaker 4: It was in one john and we was in the other, and the promoter was just telling us, don't go outside with this ship. Like the military boy was outside right, like, don't go.
Speaker 2: Outside with this ship. And we smoked in the dress. I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: That what I'm saying. It looks like y'all were having so much fun. We had our gams with us. We had to be like PC.
Speaker 2: We worked as y'all room they going.
Speaker 3: Ladies that because that's our role. Now, these niggasa the pool.
Speaker 2: Did you remember the slide the pool? Ye, this nigga gets so drunk. Bro. This nigga we drinking wine mixed with something he was like.
Speaker 1: Trying like, and we drunk it like some something is bro. We went to the pool like six big old grown niggas and all the kids FLI.
Speaker 3: I'm not embarrassed about that all Like it was indoor.
Speaker 1: The person off is Okinawa and the only only place I've ever heard of Okinawa?
Speaker 3: Do you know who Okinawa is? Tonight?
Speaker 2: No man, mister.
Speaker 1: Miyagi from They give about nothing else but mister karate kids guy with mister Miyagi because he's from I'm going to Okinawa and I was just like, and I'm sitting there with other hood niggas, we hood niggas, and I'm like, man, we're gonna go downstairs to that and so you know how hard that show was that day or the next day?
Speaker 2: Man, yo hard. That's one of my.
Speaker 1: Favorites to us. I always say this about Josh. So that's the reason why the fans he destroys me.
Speaker 3: They like you always say that story, but you're not him.
Speaker 2: From now on, say big ball, don't say the big you know, the big one. Man, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Again again. I love uh uh, you know, I'm I'm a dected. I'm obsessed when we do drink chances and we get people who drink orders. And when I heard that you guys ordered to kill her, I wanted to personally. I called personally one of the owners or the owner of one of the finests the killers on the planet, called what is it called Drake, and we're gonna.
Speaker 3: Present it to y'all justicate. So now, huh, I know I know it's Drake. God damn. Look look sexy too. The bottle of Let Jamie bring it over. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, So we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Give y'all soistication.
Speaker 3: This is the killer from a black man. I know this man.
Speaker 1: I see his come up. He's motherfucking a great motherfucker. And we're gonna put eight baller m J G on the motherfucking to killer. Yes, yeah, yes, let's present them, giving both bottle got damn.
Speaker 2: Right, I don't know one obviously is the bock in the block, all right? And then yeah, yeah, yeah, already, man, appreciate the look. That's what I got that already I've been the god damn fly.
Speaker 1: The next shots we take, We're gonna take her that Jesus, let's do it. Okay, Well you got the next question. Analog or digital? And we are children of law cheers. Analog is is syrup to digital is water. If you ever recorded that again, say that again.
Speaker 5: Analog is syrup. And let me say syrup. I can you know, some say so, some say syrup. You know, so it's is served to water. Digital is water, Analogue is served. I got something to add on to that book.
Speaker 2: I want to know. I was just saying, if you ever recorded on the two inch tape about to.
Speaker 1: Say, it's like carrying a little door around, you know, like we used to deal to dash our ship to I've seen the interview where y'all was talking about having to fly out all your.
Speaker 3: Reels and like say, like you had to like the first that sh you had to go to the airport.
Speaker 5: Yes, send off tapes and they would get to where we send them to in the time that the flight would take to get there.
Speaker 1: Okay, damn, y'all a little before me. So you had to go to the actual airport. I would have to go to the fed X SO U p S to send send it at the time, at the time you could go to the today. Yeah, got there the same day though, what Yeah, so you would send a two inch for let's say.
Speaker 2: We get there, the real the rail will be there.
Speaker 1: So this way you don't got to take that on your your your check in lack or if we're doing some work like this was before, we do it online or whatever. We'll do it first and then shoot the tapes m hm over to the person on the flight. Wow, and then they'll do their first and then they shoot it back. But you didn't record on tape on the planets.
Speaker 2: I did on the plane. But I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't when I had to send my rails like I would have to send it to AX, so I never had to go through the actual airport. That's the first time I actually heard that. I just said that. But see, you know, like Memphis is like the big distribution hub.
Speaker 5: You know, we like really like the largest distribution hub damn in the world, you know, because of faed X.
Speaker 1: Oh really, and that's coming from That's where the hub is. That's where the main hub and all the drugs come through Memphis. That's why I remember I did say that, Yeah, great place to be. Yeah, now we had young Dolph on here, right, We're gonna get back in a quick time of slamps. But we had Young Dolf on here, and I had a moment for him where I told him, I said, it seems like most rappers are getting killed in their own city, right, and you know, rest in peace to young Dolf.
Speaker 2: I want to say this with a heavy heart.
Speaker 1: And he basically looked at me and he basically was like, nah, Nor, you know, that's the mother people basically like I mean, I'm paraphrase obviously, and I wish I would have doubled down.
Speaker 2: I wish it had been like.
Speaker 3: Nah, man, that rule applies to all of us.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: It was like the first time we see like a person but loved in his city get killed in his city. And then I remember the first time I mean that that information being district.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, shout out Nibsey.
Speaker 1: But let me let me tell you difference, right, let me tell you the difference between Nipsey's and Young Dolphs. When Young Dolphs happened, I remember seeing the comments of people from Memphis and they're saying that's the city, like like like they're like, that's exactly how the city works.
Speaker 3: That's the way the ship happens.
Speaker 2: This is the way it does.
Speaker 1: And I remember, like me, like, you know, trying to be a good investigative reporter and me just reading that and I'm just being like and then I would go on these people's profile just to see and they'd be like Memphis, Memphis raised and you know what I'm saying, And I'm like, damn, Thisten is coming.
Speaker 3: This is actually coming.
Speaker 1: So is that something that you guys knew or is that something that happened after Dolph's.
Speaker 5: Murdered that Oh no, you know we knew, don't personally, Okay, you know that was our guy Memphis.
Speaker 4: Though Memphis has always been how it's been. It's like every other urban city I think in America. You know, you know it best when you there every day, you know, and Nick can tell you more about his city when they're there every day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Memphis just uh man, you know, it's uh one of them towns.
Speaker 5: It's like uh if as long as you know, really, if you know how to move anywhere, it could be one of the best places you ever visited in your life. And you will meet some genuine people and people who will say yes ma'am and no sir, open the door for you and speak to you when they walk past to you.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Uh, that's the type of you know, that's the good qualities.
Speaker 4: Don't live fall for the hype, fuck up your perception of mythics. Okay, Now, I ain't saying that you don't have to keep your head on swivels. That's what I'm telling you. A saying that if you come from my town and you stay at the hotel where you got to part your car and the you know what I'm saying, the rental or whatever you in, you know, to take all your ship out the car like that's any city, you know, and that's that's all it is.
Speaker 3: Man, Remember big album, You know how to move man?
Speaker 2: You know them things happen to guys.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: And it's my personal opinion, man.
Speaker 4: It be bigger than the picture of what we all see because you don't see what people are doing behind closed door or in other situations. We don't know that, you know what I'm saying, So it ain't you know, it be bigger than what we see. Everybody situation don't be the same. Every rapper don't die when they go back home.
Speaker 3: Like that's true. That's not true. I don't believe, don't believe, but but we must say that.
Speaker 1: We all go through a phase where, you know, you grow up with people who who was in the seventh grade with y'all, the same seventh grade class, and they're sitting there back saying that you guys are successful and they're not.
Speaker 3: So everyone goes through that phase of hate.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's just life.
Speaker 1: Yeah you eventually most of the time, I'll grow it, but then sometimes it's just it just doesn't. And they have so much tools nowadays to destroy themselves, Like at least we didn't have that, you know what I'm saying, like, if something happened, if something happened, like I know I do right now, that got beef with this other block, right, And I followed him on Instagram because I'm an idiot.
Speaker 3: And all he does is go to that block like three o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 1: Or like five o'clock at night where everyone is like getting out of work, and he'll post.
Speaker 3: A picture and then he'll leave.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, you got to go through all of that shit to prove, like just to prove that you're not scared.
Speaker 3: The point is proven what I'm saying, like it's trying to prove alone.
Speaker 2: I don't understand this shit, Like I'm so over like and excuse me if I'm offending anybody, But like.
Speaker 4: Fifty year old niggas trying to impress other mothers with dumb shit.
Speaker 2: That's what's wrong with nigga man. You know what I'm saying, Like niggas, you can't get too old.
Speaker 4: You can't be too old to be youthful and and and and and do youthful things. That's not you can't do that, but you can be too old to be doing this dumb ship you know is old.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't encourage your kids to do what you You have to understand that.
Speaker 4: Uh, you know, just like our lifestyle is a lifestyle. These people that do these things, that's a lifestyle.
Speaker 2: You know. People people get old that lifestyle. Man.
Speaker 4: You know people people people live their whole life that way. You know, like we we in music. You know it's some career criminals.
Speaker 2: We know that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, next one Guccie or Walker Wow Gucci?
Speaker 5: You know Walker is because of Gucci. You know, respect that. Uh, and that's all the same. You know, I love them both, you know, we know both of them personally.
Speaker 3: Uh, Gucci, boys in the hood and menster society.
Speaker 2: Mhmm.
Speaker 1: Boys and boy come on, that's that's that's on ice cube right and now yeah, boys and like Jerry Carols, we.
Speaker 2: Come to tell you Memphis boy you had at one time, but he's coaching all head. I'm I'm here.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give you a funny story. I will tell you a funny story about Memphis. Right, I'm on good Belt gang Tall you know I'm talking about. So we go to what's that street, Burdon Street Street. So we there we're doing white people ship, you know what I mean? Like, yeah, we're definitely doing it. And then my friend, his name of Shampool. Shampool sees this, this white girl. And you can tell this white girl has never seen a person. What's that ship called?
Speaker 3: He hit up with a.
Speaker 2: She was ready for she wasn't. He spent all round.
Speaker 3: He gave her the Gosa blanca.
Speaker 1: I'm looking like this nigga fell in love in three minutes, right, I'm talked about. I thought they were together for life, the way they were hugging. So he told a bit like I need some bud. She hollers at somebody might come give him. But the police pulls up a paraphrasing, of course, might be skipping a little fuck. The police pulls up and he goes, why'd you hit her?
Speaker 3: He goes, what what do you mean?
Speaker 2: I didn't hit her?
Speaker 1: And then the girls going, oh, I wasn't dead. By this is when I heard. She goes, no, I didn't. He didn't hit me, And I was like, really, so we're gonna just search him and we'll let him go.
Speaker 3: So they searched him. Obviously she just gave me the dude, but so they fired her.
Speaker 1: But and then they searched in that little pocket this is this you know all ecstasy niggas know that little pocket.
Speaker 3: A little small I know. Go on, you know that little pocket. They went in the little pocket and they caught that.
Speaker 2: Stop it cold, look, I said.
Speaker 3: And then the min said, why you have that? And my man his name is Shampoo.
Speaker 2: Ra Sam.
Speaker 3: Like that man, give it up to Shampoo.
Speaker 2: Can we take a shampo take a time for shampoo man? Hold on? Yeah, that's how it was.
Speaker 3: Listen right, were on the were on tour with his son Conan.
Speaker 1: So we leave Shampoo. We don't know Sampoo got locked up.
Speaker 2: We leave him.
Speaker 3: This is a name, his son name is Conan. They wear people.
Speaker 2: Shampoo. This is my people. It's my family.
Speaker 1: Don't You don't get to choose them. So anyway, let me just tell you that what happened. So we leave, We leave, and I go back to the hotel. Ironically, Caampoo is the driver. We just see somebody that's random in Memphis. He he opens up his fucking CD case. He got every one of my albums. He got mixtapes I don't even remember making.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, I can.
Speaker 1: Trust this motherfucker, even though he might have he might have been a butcher. We just jumped in the car with him.
Speaker 2: We left.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Two hours later, his son knocks on my door and he's like, so, I'm like, I know that knock. So you know you know that you know when you get a bad phone call, it rings different, like a signature, you like, you know it's a bad call.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh ship, So that knock. I was like, oh fuck.
Speaker 2: So I opened the door.
Speaker 1: But mind you, this is his man's son, So I want to be like, your fox was a freak nigga.
Speaker 3: In the plank man.
Speaker 2: He had to go with us.
Speaker 1: So he's like, Yo, my dad didn't go home last night. So I'm like, how the fuck did I wound up with this responsibility? Like, no, I don't worry about it, it's okay. As soon as he turned around, like you call the fucking bell. As soon as he goes to his room.
Speaker 3: I called.
Speaker 1: We called him, fucking I believe we called. I think you'll call me immediately.
Speaker 2: We know what time it is.
Speaker 1: We know we're experienced criminals, ex criminals, So we called the bell of Bonsman. And this is the first time this is ever it happens to me. I swear to God, I'm gonna make I'm gonna close the story with this.
Speaker 3: I called and they're like, yo, Doude. You know I don't want to blow over his real name.
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 3: It's like, yes, blow who is the real name?
Speaker 1: Up?
Speaker 3: Whose real name?
Speaker 10: His name?
Speaker 1: I'm sucking it up. I'm doing that on purpose. I was being racist. I'm just naming a random, random, no name.
Speaker 3: I was being racist. So this is how you know Ship was real.
Speaker 11: The lady on the phone said, I suggest you come and get this guy immediately.
Speaker 3: He's the only Latino in here with a pink shirt on.
Speaker 2: The lady knew he was the only Latino.
Speaker 1: Like, we said his name and it was like, yes, we have him. You're talking about you exactly. He's only one here.
Speaker 2: It's only one here, and there's a bunch of Mexicans. She didn't say that, but in my mind she said, we.
Speaker 1: Go. No, I'm just saying I figured that. She said that, I'm just giving you. So we go and we bail him out. Who calls me two minutes later and says, yo, bye, I needed you to come pick me up. I just bailed myself out. I said, yeah, you bailed yourself out because I bailed you out, and he goes, no, the security guard knew who you were, so he let me build myself out. I said, there's no way. I just paid for the bell. So he's like, nah, bah, I paid for the bell. So I'm like, oh, they got charge.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 1: Luckily, the fucking lady was a bronx lady from New York City, and she was like, we don't give back bell money.
Speaker 3: And I was like, you're gonna make an exception, correct, And she gave me back the money.
Speaker 1: So I just wanted to get you, by the way, By the way, shampoo, you did you slick?
Speaker 3: You never went to court. Motherfuckers. Don't go back to Memphis. Yeah, just don't take your ass back to That's it.
Speaker 2: Holy on this straight d a looking man.
Speaker 3: Now they're gonna catch his ad.
Speaker 2: Shirt again. It was the area man, Arkansas, Mississippi.
Speaker 3: He was the only Puerto Rican in the whole fucking area. He like a sore thumb.
Speaker 2: God damn, Like how many years.
Speaker 1: Ago there were I don't remember how many years this when Coco was a lot.
Speaker 2: Y'all in there Now you're yeah, y'all in there in there, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Now Puerto Rican is on Mexican because Mexicans is taking away the only one.
Speaker 2: I think it's both both.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we all over you go from Cuba to Miami and this.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I mean your family, especially your father. That's your wife. Yeah, I mean it's your Union City.
Speaker 7: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's Union.
Speaker 3: We have a Spanish Harlem. Start. Okay, there's four Cubans. Spanish.
Speaker 6: Check out the history of Spanish Harlem. You'll see Cubans. Yeah, and then you got left. The last got out of the shirt. He went to Union City. It's not the best place in the world to claim. I'm sorry to people in Union City. I'm just playing around.
Speaker 3: Okay. Last to last two boone bone a goodie mob. Mm aymen it amen?
Speaker 2: Oh man man.
Speaker 1: We hung out here than nineteen well over there hung out in the morning with them niggas. First he took up to the hood because we were netive through easy. They were like love lorve.
Speaker 5: So we went to the neighborhood they grew up on at like two clock and they went, I were have sick folds out of we're supposed to.
Speaker 2: Pick up the bone, the bone taking a shot for but.
Speaker 3: Yeah the other one.
Speaker 5: Hold on you know, good and them going shouting when we first reached out to him or feature rich that's the old song.
Speaker 2: I never heard that. Nigga said racket. They say we reached we rich out for him for a feature.
Speaker 1: He thought that we wanted him to rap on the song you wanted to sing? Yeah, and know we like we we know you flowing your hands off. So he's said about the verses and we love good and mo he said about the verse rapping.
Speaker 5: But yeah, we know what we done. We used him as a singing feature, damn it. And he wasn't expecting it.
Speaker 2: And we was like this before. He was doing it a lot, right before he was doing it with day stuff. Yeah you have a day stuff, but he wasn't known for it yet, Like we were like see low.
Speaker 3: Like Bobs and class.
Speaker 2: You know. So he did the pay dues.
Speaker 1: You know, it always was himself, legend got out reco way. Mama Wade just was rent in Peace transition.
Speaker 4: But uh like but yeah, you know we we we didn't. You know, uh, all them boys man roots with Joe Joe shout out my brothers. Yeah yeah do you follow on.
Speaker 2: Yo, give me.
Speaker 3: Speaking mine. He's speaking money.
Speaker 2: So it ain't nothing wrong with.
Speaker 3: Follow you know what he's saying he speaks his mind. So we took a shot for that, both of them bore.
Speaker 1: I took my shot already, Okay, yeah, last one, last one. This is the last one. This is I'm sorry, what do you call it? Interrogate the witness.
Speaker 2: Leading witness?
Speaker 3: But this is the only time that me and.
Speaker 1: FN says that you should both take a shot.
Speaker 3: Let the funk out of the witness.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. Maybe I just wanted to take a shot.
Speaker 3: That's okay. Loyalty or respect ship?
Speaker 5: Man, you gotta you don't have them both, you know. I kind of knew you Lord taking falling it real, you know? And then that funny line because people can differ on who what or who you're loyal too? Could our minds could see that a different way? Respect? Everybody want that, you know? Uh, Lord could fall in that in that realm of follower or worshiper or you know.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: Believe nobody got to be loyal to me or nothing like that. That's not on some sounds like a shot to me. Yeah, I think.
Speaker 1: Just give everybody. I think it's both both. Yeah, why wouldn't it be both? Now I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 2: You know what's going on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I think, like I said, lord could but it could different on who you who are, what you're being lord to. I would say, be lord to self and respect one another. You see what I'm saying. Okay, I'm gonna be honest with you. We've been doing this for eight years. People come, they bring their own weed, but I've never seen somebody with medical.
Speaker 3: Is that a medical case?
Speaker 2: Possibly?
Speaker 1: The float flower right there, it's right in your face.
Speaker 2: I don't know where it came. I don't know, is.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna put this on push. You know I'm talking.
Speaker 2: Came out here? Yeah, it's around here.
Speaker 1: So okay, all right, cool because that's that's because that's what I get. I'm a medical patient. Okay, right, me too, man, I am doctor. Doctors prescribe this motherfucker.
Speaker 2: This is real.
Speaker 3: Bucket pulled over. They giving me back my weed. That's me too.
Speaker 1: I can't see ship right now? Is kicking in every time I hit the blood I have to see about. I just recently got glasses.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll be counting this zone not too long. Are you in the restaurant like this?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: It was happening, and uh, I.
Speaker 2: Love what happened because I have to wear man drive a lot at night.
Speaker 1: Bro, I don't have a problem with driving, but like reading menus and late night tweets, I can't sunk with.
Speaker 2: I got to put it on the back.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess, oh my god, yeah, but you get older, but you have to Yeah, straight up.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's now we're gonna bounce around a little bit. Let's talk about coming out hard, the single and the album. Correct, Yes, it's a single and the album. Yes, let's talk about both of them.
Speaker 2: Uh it was.
Speaker 1: I mean, we brushed on it earlier, but I wanted to do it. It's a tight like like I said, man, it was a new doubt. It started out. I produced the whole thing for one.
Speaker 4: Y'all produced every song on there with his sonic that damn the classic keyboard niggas still working that jump right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: But we me and him when we went to Houston, we both had a suitcase filled with records.
Speaker 1: I told this story one hundred times. He got him from his mama. I got him from mama. We didn't know we each had and every song on there that you hear a sample from, like our our parents actually gave us the records.
Speaker 2: Crazy you know.
Speaker 1: From your parents gave us like a bunch of a bunch of that they wanted y'all to sample from, or they just knew what.
Speaker 3: You were doing. This was kind of like what we were used to they play around. That's a origin story for that track.
Speaker 2: Because coming out hard is uh simply read and shaka kun m holding back to holding back the.
Speaker 1: Days Simp's an artist called simply read simply read not sexy red. This is there's a record the sample man, yoh, some publisher back then.
Speaker 2: They're two different ends of the spectrum. Yeah, like what's her name again? It was a dude then what I said, it's a girl, it's a.
Speaker 1: Spected bid was singing white boyd was a dancing black bro.
Speaker 2: That's sorry, excuse me whatever. Shout out steaks red shout.
Speaker 6: She'd be going in this before y'all like really started making the music. Who in Memphis inspired you guys? Besides, I know you've got a lot of influence from outside, but were anybody popping or bubbling in Memphis?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It was a rapper call thankster Pat. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. He's actually with the record label O T S. We was before we got there. Used to be a dude named Fat Tony on O T S. Before the guy boiling on it when we came, but we didn't know that Tony got killed. Was actually in the car with him when he.
Speaker 1: Got got when he got killed and he died and left the Uh well, Reggie went on.
Speaker 4: He bought oh yes, going, you know what I'm saying. And but Gangster Pat was definitely one of them. Pretty Tony had a song called blood that ship actually al Capone. It's a rapping al Capone. They had a group called me in Up. Have you ever seen Grizzlies play? They got a song Whooped that Trick who It's like an official from It's actually the ticket from.
Speaker 5: That like A wrote Boody wrapped it, Al wrote it and I was actually on Ford his label at one time.
Speaker 2: He was signed to Sigarette for.
Speaker 4: But al al Capone was like a superstar to us back in the day.
Speaker 2: They had a song.
Speaker 3: Lyrical Drive. Lyrical Drive, Lyrical Drive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that was like Apleone was like a start of us back Gangster Pad, Pretty Tony and.
Speaker 5: All us came on the same time, man, but you know we looked up to each other and uh, like I said, Gangster Pat kicked this ship off gangs the pack, but.
Speaker 3: A lot of people do credit you guys.
Speaker 6: Is being really the first to really go nationwide crossed a lot of ye you know how the timing is a bitch, you know.
Speaker 5: So, Uh, it's just I think it was the time and the things. Uh, but Gangster Pet really, you know, he had the first big distribution deal and everything ship like that.
Speaker 2: Uh, what's the Florida company? I can't think of?
Speaker 3: And pretty and we still pretty Tony a lot too down here Miami.
Speaker 2: Pretty Tony Tony Green bends man.
Speaker 1: A lot.
Speaker 2: M j G. This hash is so good.
Speaker 1: You don't want to you want to say some of that.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I don't want to keep this to myself because it's fantastic. This is this is this is like, he's fabulous.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If Jesus cut his toenails off and just put it in Jesus Christ, that's it. Maca makes cry, you know what I mean? You got a part she a little fun ship.
Speaker 2: Shout ounlooked.
Speaker 1: You guys say that Uncle Luke was one of the biggest record labels.
Speaker 3: Was like real trail blazing from the South. Okay, and you got back in his basket.
Speaker 5: We want, you know, get that shout out to Luke, you know, because I most definitely remember letting the older people in my family.
Speaker 3: Luke here the first like around.
Speaker 2: Hold on on.
Speaker 1: So you're telling me you went to your family listen, let me let's listen to pop that pussy want we want to?
Speaker 2: But you know how you had a cool uncle. Cool? Ain't you whatever?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 2: But you know, hey, check this out right here, check Luke out?
Speaker 3: What doing?
Speaker 1: When I prepare, like uh, to do interviews, I always listen to the music prior to that was the first person I was like, you turned it down.
Speaker 2: Coming out y'all. But that ship was huge, right, That ship was huge.
Speaker 1: Man. When we first moved to Houston, you just come to a club called nine point nine.
Speaker 2: Nine point nine sounds dangerous, it was. It was the club.
Speaker 1: It was like some tunnel type ship tunnel. We played the tunnel one time. Getting it wasn't nice.
Speaker 3: It was odd.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: South was like people's trying us, trying his own, you know what I mean? It really wasn't like they knew he was, but they.
Speaker 3: Was when you were on Bad Boy that you do. Because let me ask you, this is this, this is my brother.
Speaker 1: And he always remembers the time, and I'm paraphrasing, I guarantee you they don't know.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: They're gonna be on your side maybe, but.
Speaker 1: He remembers the time where New York was just so arrogant and I'm out of Miami and he's out of Miami by the way of l A and he and I don't remember this time, like I mean, I do remember it, but I don't remember identify.
Speaker 3: You can't remember it if you're from New York, how you gonna remember it.
Speaker 2: I can't remember.
Speaker 3: You can't remember how we feel in another you know, I can't identify. It's not I can't. So what I'm trying to.
Speaker 1: Say is I can't identify because I'm coming coming from I don't want to say, like you know, the the duo, right, So he says, at one point, like New York was so arrogant, like no one could close off and it was closed off.
Speaker 3: I actually never experienced that.
Speaker 1: Like some of my first records was with David Banner, juvenile Lil Wayne.
Speaker 3: Like you know, going to the South around because I knew you came out.
Speaker 2: That's what I.
Speaker 1: Used to do, records with New York niggas. Yeah, I did a record, yeah you know, but you got around I did, I did.
Speaker 6: So you're one of the first, and you came at a time where that started to change. It just started changing when you started. And I never I never debate you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I never.
Speaker 3: You was in jab so I'm talking about ever when I mean, it's true, guy, it's true.
Speaker 1: Let me ask y'all at one point, did y'all feel like it was like how he describes it, like like New York wasn't letting people in. Definitely, definitely, it was like, you know, I'm just but we understand, you know, I understood basically after we start going up there and seeing where these niggas, where y'all come from, Like that that explained. It's a lot about a person when you can walk the soul, you know.
Speaker 6: But you see how you said early on how he called it hip hop, like like what they did wasn't hip hop because that's how much it was just made that And I have to base.
Speaker 3: My friends out here down South.
Speaker 6: They would I would say it's all hip hop, but they The way it looks and the way it felt is it felt that New York was keeping hip hop and.
Speaker 3: Everybody else was just rapping.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: This is the reason why I'm debating this and their group is that was the group that transitioned session that in my opinion, like like so many people that from New York were.
Speaker 3: Banging the albums.
Speaker 1: Now, we didn't have Instagram back Instagram back then to actually showcase.
Speaker 3: That, so all you probably got to see.
Speaker 6: Was but I never I don't think it's the people that's New York or say it was the gatekeeping.
Speaker 3: Industry, because that was there.
Speaker 2: It's like when we used to go up there, Bro.
Speaker 3: Got lost to heal. Yeah you see this like.
Speaker 1: Around to like underground the basement of a club where they was having Ozone magazine.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but I know that you're talking about. Was that during the mixtape board?
Speaker 2: Did you go no, not I'm tripping, Bro, not shout out Julia, but no, uh.
Speaker 1: Julie green Wall, No, that's Atlantic record.
Speaker 3: Now you can make me.
Speaker 4: It's on the tip of my tongue and I'm gonna come back to it. But for real, like New York like a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: When we started going in the nineties, like with Suave.
Speaker 1: Records, Man, we touched the West coast and the East coast because it was like in the middle heavy though. We used to go and get in studios and go shopping and you know, things of that nature, and and.
Speaker 2: Be with people like Red Man. Like I used to go to Branson. Man. I used to buy weed at Bramson. I seen y'all true story. Man.
Speaker 4: Red was sitting on the stoop and I might have took a cab or something up there, and uh oj possibly I get out.
Speaker 2: I go in the store.
Speaker 4: One of my partners from Atlanta was cool with Bramson. So you tell me, man with me, Yeah, I shoot up to the little store, go puck with him. Red is sitting on the stoopid and ship. He got a car in front of them, but he ain't got no license. I need a ride's man, I take you to if you want to drive. I drove this Nigga car back to the through New York back to like that was one of them days. Man, you know, but we we just like I could see they. That's why I say like we was different though, But like We felt like that too, though, like New York has always made a motherfucker anything, So glad, I feel like your niggas ain't like us.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, we'll doing that's what you don't, you know what, because I guarantee you and I always I always kind of like I love this argument when we have it. It's it's an argument. It's like like a disagreement, but like I love it. But I love what y'all just said, because I'm telling you it wasn't the majority was It wasn't Every.
Speaker 2: Time we went up there, it was nothing but love. I would love niggas didn't. We didn't with a bunch of rapping regularly regular I know.
Speaker 3: It was the industry.
Speaker 6: Part of it was keeping it very New York centric, and they controlled the hip hop industry up there.
Speaker 1: And you know what, I'm not actually debating you on that. What I'm saying is it wasn't the people.
Speaker 2: No, the people.
Speaker 3: It was the people, and it was starting to either And you know what it was was just the industry.
Speaker 2: To be honest.
Speaker 1: If you traveled, you wanted to do a record with somebody for Memphis, If you travel you wanted to do a record with somebody from New York.
Speaker 3: You wanted to be connected to Miami exactly.
Speaker 4: Deal with them places, man, But it's the sign for New York. It's the same for the West Coast.
Speaker 1: Like if you get around, man, I want to funk with the nigga doing music in Oakland?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying? Like, yeah, yeah, straight up, hell yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeall was signed a bad Boy at one point, I worked there Records. I was doing the street promot here for y'all Boris too. How did that come about? I know y'all be brushed on a little earlier. Say, ye, Tony Draper had a thing, the relationship with him. But the thing about it is, this was a powerhouse East Coast label, right, so you have to go back to the South. You guys have to live in Memphis. You guys gotta come back to Atlanta. You guys gotta go you know what I mean, all these different places. So many people would say, damn well, why would you go to an East Coast label? Right? I'm sure that y'all received flat for that, or maybe you received love for that because it was one of the biggest labels in the world.
Speaker 2: How was it was both? It was both both, okay, because definitely we we we like to go against the grain.
Speaker 4: You know, when when people in Memphis was doing krump music or whatever, we did more.
Speaker 2: Laid backs, you know what I'm saying. That was just us. And that's the same thing with the bad boy thing. Like when we were.
Speaker 4: When we was away from Swab and looking for another thing to do. Uh, we we had been uh like doing beings with Puff you know, he was on I had a song called Stopped Playing Games. He was on that John Uh you know, and then we just after the Mace, after the after the Swab and all that. Yeah, all of that was before we signed with them, you know, because yeah, but uh like so we used to be in New York a lot, like I said, you know, and when the nigga used to record or whatever, I could hit him, you know, bruh, where did we at?
Speaker 2: Just whatever?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, and uh, things of that nature. So this is before we signed with then.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: Once we was looking for a place to go, he put something on the table with a bunch of other people.
Speaker 2: We went with what he he wanted to do, wasn't a jeezy or something like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, boys in the hoodie boys.
Speaker 1: It was after us though, right after us, so he had signed y'all then he then yeah, okay, but he just you know we uh.
Speaker 3: Was it bad Boys South? That's what they were calling.
Speaker 4: Okay, we we we really wouldn't like bad boy. We was like bad boys sold. We was something else. But you know what I'm saying, did you.
Speaker 3: Think that was a slight?
Speaker 2: It was being called bad Boys South and not just a trader bad boy. Uh it could it could have been sometimes.
Speaker 3: But everybody was trying to do like deaf Jam Jam, so.
Speaker 2: You know, he was following the steps.
Speaker 4: But then at the same time, like I did feel like like some of them bad Boy reunion shows.
Speaker 2: You know, we never was asked to be a part of none of.
Speaker 1: This oh recently like four years ago, okay, yeah, yeah, when it was good good to be a part of part you know what I'm saying, Like and and he when he played in Cities, you know, but I'm not you know, I ain't mad at none of this ship.
Speaker 2: It is what it is.
Speaker 4: But we just man, you know, we were doing something new because and I have to tell my reality man, uh, like before you know what the bologney is made or you love it until you see how they make the.
Speaker 3: Blow your bolooney got a couple of first names.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, you don't remember what you mean and what I mean, And what I mean is that by you know, uh man.
Speaker 4: Before like and and I still man like the nothing ever happened negative with us, ever with dude, Like nothing ever happened with a ball and him j G.
Speaker 2: Nothing ever happened negative with us.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 4: We just wanted to do something new because we looked up to brow like that ship looked like something different, like I.
Speaker 2: Biggie and all that, Like he had a movement, Joe. That ship, Uh, that ship was Yeah, that that ship was black. And that's what That's what we felt like.
Speaker 4: Man, we're finl to be a part of this ship, you know what I'm saying. But as time went on, you know, we we were a part of it, but not really you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So you know that was.
Speaker 1: I'mnna be honest, like as the outside of looking at the inside of looking out I said that earlier.
Speaker 12: I just feel like, and y'all y'all so much ahead of time. It's that like tim has to catch up to y'all. Like that's what I swear to God, like like like I swear to God.
Speaker 3: Because age, yes, I swear to God.
Speaker 1: Because it's like that's even even when he started, like you know, the bad Boy South and then I believe Death Jam had Death Jamp South, the scarface was running there. That's when they signed Luther cris But even that little movement, that little spark of movement start off. Obviously, Andre three thousand was the first person to really put the South on his back.
Speaker 3: When he said the South got something to say.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna be honest with you as a New Yorker, I'm speaking for myself, not as the whole coast. We didn't know what the fuck he was talking about.
Speaker 2: We didn't know what the fuck.
Speaker 1: We didn't know what the fuck he was talking about until the South.
Speaker 3: He was like, okay, hey, all right, We're like okay, then go.
Speaker 4: Back to the conversation we were just having. Man, when you go back to New York and like the backpack days.
Speaker 1: And shit, oh niggas made you feel like a nigga, You South round, nigga, what the fuck is the.
Speaker 3: Like that he going? Then you know what I'm just saying, No, I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm not hating. I'm just talking about what Really I love New York. Yeah, like I'm a fan, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Like as a fan of hip hop from the South, everybody you love all these you love New York hip hop, just to find out they.
Speaker 2: Don't love you.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like certain gas.
Speaker 1: Just say the industry side of the story, man, Yeah, please the double ng say cover the Freshman cover.
Speaker 2: Rection.
Speaker 4: I was on the first one with a bunch of niggas, bust around all that shit.
Speaker 2: Copa Donna.
Speaker 3: Cap Dona from Madonna, My bad, bro, my bad, you know yeah yeah, but.
Speaker 1: Donna walked in the room and I had a hat on like a bucket Nigga on the same cover.
Speaker 2: Facts look about look looking at you? Okay, on the cover I'm talking to bust around.
Speaker 4: We just did a song that on my loss alf Okay, okay, Cappa Donna walks in the room and said, who's the kid with the hats?
Speaker 2: Son you talking about? Nigga said, who's the kid. But that's you know, that's I'm just I'll go back to.
Speaker 1: But you gotta remember Capa Jnna had just came home from.
Speaker 2: I believe, and he wanted to be real New York.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, no, no, no, he had came home from jails.
Speaker 2: He probably didn't know.
Speaker 4: No, but I'm just saying not no, that ain't got ship to do with He won them niggas like yeah, shut.
Speaker 3: It up, like I get that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I always hate that time when people blame my city with me, like the meanings, like I'm not a meaning, Like what is m J called Prince? He's a meaning?
Speaker 2: I mean, not a mean.
Speaker 5: Ain't not wrong with that man period in New York Man sticky chests out man. Yeah, yeah, it would be.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't be New York if y'all wasn't like me, that's true. And then you said your experience of the tunnel like.
Speaker 2: You had fun. Okay, no, we had fun. We wasn't like they wasn't like damning to ours because y'all performed.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, because we had a whole night like Draper used to do it like really big, like we come into the New York and we would share places down but nigga didn't know who he was, you know, like and you know like but yeah we had a poom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had poom and This is what I want y'all to know. You want the sex bathroom first, you sec bathroom.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want y'all to know.
Speaker 1: And this is I want to speak to EF and I want to speak to y'all. It was the same the other way. Nah Man, go ahead, hit me out past Virginia. It was considered the South. Past Virginia, it was considered the South. So every record that we we had to make crossover records in order to get to that top forty. If you're not in the top forty, you know what I'm talking about. If you're not in the top forty, your records doesn't cross over so you can go to Miami.
Speaker 3: There's been times I went to Miami.
Speaker 1: If it wasn't a New York crowd, I did not have a great.
Speaker 3: TI I'm gonna tell you why. No, but there's there had to be a crowd that followed no.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: But there's a reason for that tough crowd in New York.
Speaker 6: Just as I worked street teams, I work marketing.
Speaker 2: I know this, Okay.
Speaker 6: The thing in the South is that we didn't have mix shows like you guys had up there. We didn't have dedicated hip hop mix shows.
Speaker 2: No, we didn't have them. We didn't have video music box Neather.
Speaker 3: No, we didn't have that either. You're right, we had on on Rob McDaniels that you Got to Taste.
Speaker 6: Yeah, die hard hip hop head. But you're talking about crossover radio and radio. We didn't have mix shows till way later, hip hop mix shows like night and Jams. Luke, we talked about it with Luke Luke brought But my first to make the first hip like, one of the first hip hop.
Speaker 2: I ever heard in my life, came from New York. Yeah.
Speaker 4: My best friend stayed across the street from me. His mama big shout out, Big Darry. He lived in Milwaukee right now, but keep up. His mama married a nigga from New York moved up there. He used to go in the summertime to stay with his mama, and he would take the mixed shows off the radio bring them back in the school.
Speaker 2: And that's how I heard, Like.
Speaker 3: Was it a DJ that.
Speaker 2: He's saying off for the radio and off radio? But that's the.
Speaker 3: Original mix tape.
Speaker 6: No, No, I'm saying a lot of people would record the mix show because we didn't have mixed shows out here.
Speaker 2: So hearing that off the radio. Yeah, just the.
Speaker 3: Night clarity of this moment.
Speaker 4: When I was a kid, we had one night Friday Night when they we had.
Speaker 1: Like New York style mixed show, and that was it. Like that's all we had radio? What so what what was they playing on? He said, Friday night?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: So what was they playing in Memphis? From Monday to Thursday? They were playing this. Yeah the record label you know what. I like all the record ladys. So just pop yeah whatever, I'll feel your pain. That's why Friday night was so special. Like I was one of them niggas. You know, it's they outside playing bro at ten o'clock. I'm in front of the radio, nigga hitting the butts outside, I'm hitting his button, showing up the next day you got this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen to this. Nigga got.
Speaker 6: Example to show to what I'm telling you. The way we broke records out here was the Strip Club. And that's why, because in the Strip Club were getting played by the way.
Speaker 1: I just want to let y'all know that's why people still come to Miami.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, I'm telling you that's that's how we said.
Speaker 1: I'm bringing records and strip clubs, and that's kind of like fucking fantastic.
Speaker 2: Miami was like this motherfucker every marriage.
Speaker 1: Guys, best wish. Look, I don't think I want to be there.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 3: You think I want to go to the I have.
Speaker 1: To be on Thursday or the four o'clock and and watch somebody named sinner Man. You think I just sme out like pol parade you saw, we just take it. The show Girls, Yeah, let me say something. They had the worst strip club in the world. They had show girls. Everybody got shot in there. Talking about the only person that didn't get shot with the security.
Speaker 3: The girls was hard. Show Girls was in It's down south in the Colored Ridge area.
Speaker 2: Don't go there.
Speaker 3: They had a couple of different names. They changed the name of Ole Times. Yeah, dancing with the Knife in the back.
Speaker 2: No, we loved you, loved to day.
Speaker 3: We loved to day. I just like we walk in they showed. Man, just didn't want to offend you.
Speaker 1: They were playing whatever record we wanted them play. Nah, you loved that house and I was threatened. You know, we have a ball a lot of dancing before we were both married. Us throw that out there.
Speaker 2: Back in the day.
Speaker 3: Wait, wait, hell, let's just get into some more.
Speaker 1: Okay, we talked about breaking off already, break them off, We've talked about that already.
Speaker 2: No the song break right, go ahead, let's talk about it up.
Speaker 3: Break them all problem, break them home?
Speaker 8: The hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: How did that come about?
Speaker 4: We always tried to do something against the grain. It didn't sound like nothing our periods is doing it sound like you want to take a shot.
Speaker 2: Come on, what you do?
Speaker 1: You dropped got ten over here? She just stop me up, you get one of the man. I don't need only drinking. I'm overmer over my limit anyway, myself to my six brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need not again.
Speaker 3: You tat shout.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna catch up. Don' worry about it. I wouldn't. That's my whole dead bodies, just so I know that's all my dead bodies.
Speaker 3: So yeah, So.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest with you. I've done this ship for eight years about to be not We are not getting m j G drunk, just being honest. He is like I gave up on that a long time ago. He's a professional. He is not and he got water. And by the way, it's how you know a real real drinker because he drink his water. See, because I fake drinking, you sip it and your water is still up there. So it really doesn't help you out when when you that's when you hid, and that's when you he read it. God, you know we can go horseback rid now.
Speaker 2: He don't give a.
Speaker 1: I do drink when I see a drinker, trust me. Through and mill in Japan with him drinking for twenty four hours. Oh my boy, that was probably the drunkest fool story.
Speaker 3: Is hilarious.
Speaker 1: No, I mean honest, because we really didn't have no weed and we did like a month and a half, right, it was something crazy. It was something crazy. Bro a month and a half on tour in Japan with a boy, and I took a big ball of serve.
Speaker 2: I took the whole paint of this ship like it fucked me up because I went through customs and everything that was in the ball, nobody saying nothing. They're in back. Took what was left back. Ain't nobody saying nothing.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I want to thank you brothers for that experience. You know that was me and component. Component was fresh off of jail. He was fresh over jail. I believe that was his first tour, Yeah came home.
Speaker 2: We got them right.
Speaker 1: And that was our first tour. And our first tour was with y'all in Japan. And let me just tell you something, I will never ever forget that tour. I will never forget y'all, and I will never forget that experience. I brag about this experience all the time, right.
Speaker 2: To show on the show, like I always drag about that we can do because I'll be honest.
Speaker 1: With you, like and I know I'm putting a lot of pressure on y'all. Put a lot of pressure on y'all if I'm a legend. Y'all taught me how to be a legend. And this is real talk, because I would go hang out with y'all every night, and will I will. I would think they're gonna say not tonight, no, because I'm a little too much, you know what I'm saying, Like that version of you eight year old, come on, think about it a lot, you know what I'm saying, Like it was crazy, It wasn't the nice guy. And I would come to Yeah, wanna hang out and they be like I could tell they looking at me like little nigga.
Speaker 3: But they hung out with me every single night. They drunk me every single night.
Speaker 1: I can't remember another act that I ever was on show with that didn't get tired of me fast like you.
Speaker 2: Got me you drunk.
Speaker 3: I can make sound check the next day.
Speaker 2: Them shows, I don't remember.
Speaker 3: We drank.
Speaker 1: This is this is my development of drink chance, because I'm on tour the whole time smoking weed everywhere I go, and then they don't tell me there's no weed in Japan until I land, Man, and then I land.
Speaker 2: And they're like, oh, by the way, you know, there's not really no bud out here. And this wasn't on my round. It's real illegal. It's not just.
Speaker 3: I give you one more for the story. Then we're gonna get back into this.
Speaker 2: We Land, we Land. This is crazy shit.
Speaker 1: It's just two part stories. I'm hurry ups as fast as I can. The ill is traffic I've ever seen in my life. We land, and I'm like, yo, why is the traffic not moving?
Speaker 2: They're like yo.
Speaker 1: So so we get finally into the hotel, people say, yo, this this. There was four kids. Three of them made it to college, the fourth one did. All four of them jumped off the roof and killed themself. Whoa Where am I at, where I'm from. If three kids make it the college, that's a celebration.
Speaker 6: I'm like, wait a minute, they killed theirself in solidarity with each other.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. Boom.
Speaker 1: Now my people go to the mall. I won't I won't say this guy's name. It's still around. I still got love fun.
Speaker 2: He goes to the mall. This is been G shots. That's hot.
Speaker 1: He still is like seven G shots because they don't look at you in Japan to steal because no one. This idiot comes back to the hotel room and is like, nobody looked at me.
Speaker 3: Wow, he had seven G shots.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: The promoter knocks on my door, wants to give me something, and he just he just walks in nonsal. He doesn't know nothing, and he's like, yo, I just want everybody to know that you'd rather commit murder out here than to steal anything, so I said, And you're just looking at him. He's under all you know, you know, you know that sweat, that real sweat, and I'm looking and he's like yo. So soon as goes, he's like, I got to bring him back. I said, I think you might die more to bring it back. Just at this point, just get the fuck with her. But that was the first time, like like he actually stole. He knows exactly who it is. He's alive, breathing. Oh and you put me in jeopardy, motherfucker with.
Speaker 2: Eight boy, and do you imagine how it looked? But still a fucking hundred dollars watch if it was twenty twenty four, you go viral nigga.
Speaker 1: Back then you would have went to jail and just went to jail nigga. Now you would watch Getting Out right now A watch in Japan, A g shock, My motherfucker watched Connoisseur at.
Speaker 4: This point, Jesus, So, hey, look you're trying to go in the strip club right in Japan.
Speaker 13: Yeah, man, okay, you're the only niggas that trying to go to sprip Boater said, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no, wait wow, they said, they explained us, like the black military niggas was going in them.
Speaker 2: John's get the fighting and ship oh too, drunk and ship Oh okay, And we didn't know.
Speaker 1: We just got seen the pictures of the We didn't even it wasn't we didn't even know what we were reading.
Speaker 2: It was just pictures on this wall. We should have got up here like and man went up the steps. Bro I said no, no, no no. We was like, no, we can't come. We put in our money in niggas. And because I ain't gonna lot Japan, lay you a long time. I ain't.
Speaker 3: A lot of black man is gone in Japan.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you know that. I said, y'all, boy will have a fun know what I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna be out of nowhere. But I do have a question.
Speaker 6: And we talked actually a lot about this with Gangsta Boo and I think somebody else. But what was your take on Hustle and Flow and the portrayal of Memphis?
Speaker 3: Of Memphis?
Speaker 2: Mhm uh, I don't know, man, You know all right, ain't.
Speaker 3: Like Terrence and Hall Man. It was a great performance, you know, like the lingo was cool, man, Like, was it accurate from your standpoints?
Speaker 10: It was?
Speaker 3: It was close.
Speaker 2: It was a good parody. Yeah, it was a great parody.
Speaker 4: I said that I feel I'm objective, like you shouldn't ask us this question because I feel a certain way to be too close to it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: We didn't have a cameo in the Mother Are we saying on the flow head, I'm not saying that. Okay, it helped a lot of like it spawned uh and we're not great things.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, Like it spawned great things for three sis might be. I'm not saying that.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying that the people that created it should have included a ball of them JG.
Speaker 1: Okay, So let me ask you seeing the movie, everybody here seeing the movie, what role would y'all would wanted to play if the director came to y'all and said, your guys from I want you to be a part of them.
Speaker 2: I want y'all to play who y'all want to play? Who would you pick?
Speaker 3: Would you pick yourself or would you pick no.
Speaker 2: I would want to be a character like everybody was.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, black head Paul, like he was the dope boy or something, you know what, Like yeah, I could have a cash drive, a nigga whatever, like put me in the motherfucker.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm saying. Like, was it film Memphis? Definitely?
Speaker 3: It was filmed.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 4: But I mean it was a great movie and it did a lot for the city. It did a lot for people from the city. And I'm not hating on it. I just hate that we wasn't a party.
Speaker 1: God damn, I think we all hate that you wasn't a part of it. So we're gonna look at Hustle and Flow different now, Hey, shi it is different. Yes, produce to Hustle and the Flow part two. Sorry, I ain't gonna lie know, we gotta Uh. We're working on a series called the Mound.
Speaker 3: Y'all about your life.
Speaker 4: That's what we want to see though. It's like the early ship, like going into coming out hard.
Speaker 1: You know it starts wu tang you've seen no whit. That's what we're talking about. We should have We should have let off with this hold on so hold on scripted obviously.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's in the works.
Speaker 4: Man, who's gonna play you ain't no telling? And you know we we started off man, uh, what's my boy name?
Speaker 2: To Sean?
Speaker 4: Yeah he he on BOMF now, but he was playing me and this other kid was playing him when.
Speaker 2: We started with it's my boy name, we'll tie the actor, uh something like that. But that was that was then.
Speaker 4: See, we already we started as a movie, but we have started on it. It's best to do a series.
Speaker 2: We think.
Speaker 1: You know what, one of the greatest things is Tupac's movie So good, but it was so limited because of the three hour or two hours or whatever it was.
Speaker 3: So many people critiques it because of that.
Speaker 1: But now with the Wu Tang series, I think the Wu Tang series, I'm kind of like leveled it out because you get and now they are like season three or something like that. So yeah, yeah, and you're saying, start from the beginning of the first album, Yeah, yeah, twelve to twenty seasons. Yeah, if you do it that way going and yeah, that's beautiful.
Speaker 3: So that's in the works he's planning to see.
Speaker 2: And let me just tell y'all, bro.
Speaker 1: I know I said this earlier and I alluded to it, but there's there's probably no one in the music industry that is a respectful individual that don't respect y'all. So I don't think there's not one individual that you guys could call that will say no. I don't think so, bro, it's some man. Nah manuck them. Let's suppose them. Let them know, give me so many texts. Look, look at this nigga. This nigga ain't said no. Let's whip that trick, all right, So let me, let me move through, let me move through it. Let's move through it. Okay.
Speaker 3: Chess had.
Speaker 1: Uh uh funk Junkie featuring empty bread.
Speaker 3: That's my man. Let I breed, Man shout Breed.
Speaker 2: I still got Breed saved in my phone, the same nor from back then. Breed.
Speaker 4: That was our first paid feature feature. First time we ever paid a nigga to wrap on something.
Speaker 3: That y'all paid.
Speaker 2: Wow, Swab he was on swa Okay, but we used to. We was big fans of like the album The New Breed and all this shit he had with park.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Joe Parking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were big fans of that.
Speaker 1: So how did you initially hook up.
Speaker 3: Getting the future from him?
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Reached out to people and slew that nigga to Houston. Man, he came to Houston and did anything. And ever since then, we were cooling here and there. Okay, So let's look, I mean me, I I personally noticed. But but but my information that I personally know doesn't necessarily relate to the fans, right, And I know we spoke about it earlier about you know, the rails and all that. But let's let's let's let's describe to fans people that's listening how hard it was to do a feature back then, because it's either you had to actually be in the actual room with them or how we alluded to earlier.
Speaker 3: Getting it to them.
Speaker 7: So how what?
Speaker 1: What's do you think doing a feature back then was harder?
Speaker 3: It was in the studio with it.
Speaker 1: You had to be in the studio. That's why I don't think it was hard.
Speaker 2: Different, you know what I'm saying, always more calamborated.
Speaker 3: You've got chemistry in the studio.
Speaker 1: You feel like the music was better because y'all had to be in the studio together.
Speaker 3: Like I couldn't. I can't. It's a different chemistry. Yeah, it's a different chemistry.
Speaker 1: That's why I love analog like me personally, Like when I did this song with Bust and ro did this song with Nash, you know, you know, so on and so hard from R. Kelly to whatever, Like yeah, yeah, I did this song with R.
Speaker 3: Kelly. Men, motherfucker I did. And I took that check.
Speaker 1: Kelly challenged a mother and that nigga made me wait for like three four hours he played basketball.
Speaker 2: I was like, what the fuck com nigga?
Speaker 3: Hurry the fuck up? But he gave me fifty thousand and.
Speaker 2: I liked it. That's I went to Okay.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's why I felt like the music was better because you have to be in the same.
Speaker 3: Same, fucking the same place. You ever did a.
Speaker 2: Record with R Kelly?
Speaker 1: No sample one one I did one with I'm in love with Oh yeah, yeah, I'm in love with a strip of remix remix Kelly jumped on the jont him R Kelly, Uh twister, Yeah, it's a bunch of me.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, twisted PEMC R Kelly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we sample wanted Nigga records. He took eighty percent of the song.
Speaker 3: Jesus Damn. He makes a noise for that.
Speaker 2: No, I mean a ship to me.
Speaker 7: I ain't.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying I'm not with Kelly though, Like I don't have no I'm not Uh what a nigga do on they you know what I'm saying, I ain't got nothing to do with that.
Speaker 2: Comedian and nigga music.
Speaker 1: Comedian just said that now today have elected Trump, that he's openly now listening to R Kelly, the criminals stopping. I mean, that's what the comedian said.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna make an album everything but round, I'm telling you already. Let me.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you the man dollar question, and this is real. Was you ever in love with the strippers? Hold, look, don't dun't dumb. Look, you had a couple of nights.
Speaker 2: I made it.
Speaker 3: Almost almost thought I would, but I had to bounce back. This is after the forty five strokes, right around forty three love, I love forty three side the temper.
Speaker 1: This is the only nigga that will go into sleep, go to sleep at the strip club.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 4: We was at the Still Club one night. Bro we deep like this right here, my ball over here like this. We our young niggas. The winning got a bunch of chicks, bring them back.
Speaker 2: They dance.
Speaker 3: I'm saying you did infind the girls.
Speaker 2: The girl BIS would.
Speaker 1: Dance and on this boy for twenty minutes. Man, my boy, like this is sleep. She gonna have for some money when she finished. He like, I don't happened. I didn't even ask you to do nothing.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: So for the record, he was never in love.
Speaker 1: He said almost almost forty two strokes in yeah, forty two strokes, forty two pumps, forty two pumps.
Speaker 3: Okay, stop short, my brother.
Speaker 2: Stop.
Speaker 1: Because you know. At one point, I'm gonna just be honest with you. You know what was the phrase? I believe it was country bunking right that they used to say, right, And at one point that was the reason for it, right, was because we looked at people in the south.
Speaker 3: Of her Bama.
Speaker 1: There was a Mama love Bama or whatever, like why do y'all throw money at girls?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 1: We thought that was lame. You should see New York strip clubs right now, right, But we thought that was lame back then, like we was like there was there was three things that we said we'll never do, throw money at bitches, eating the strip club, and then shipping the script club.
Speaker 3: I lived out here for a week. I brought all those rules in two days. I was Scott's star was out there like, what the are you doing?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: My reason to go now?
Speaker 3: Listen to me? What's what's what's that? What's that strip?
Speaker 2: Tootsy?
Speaker 3: I swear to God. At one point I was going to Tutsies.
Speaker 2: For lunch.
Speaker 1: I didn't get no fucking dance. I didn't look at no bitches, and I smoked a little bit of weed. They had this fried lobster. They said that the chef was a culinary chef. I didn't I didn't research him.
Speaker 2: I just believe it.
Speaker 1: It said that the Lemon Peppers was born in Miami at Toutsi's I didn't question the chef. I just for extra blue cheese. So some of the strip club's got some great rings. What's one of the greatest strip club foods you ever had?
Speaker 5: Well from the times, from the limited times that I am enduged in the strip club areas, I would say maybe some Lamb chops, or.
Speaker 3: From from the club where we be going on.
Speaker 2: Man, say the name of that junt.
Speaker 1: With the Lamb Burgers and sho you know he halfway he said, you know everybody.
Speaker 2: Looking at him like that. He said he remembered better. That's all in Atlanta, man, that Wood's so.
Speaker 1: Good and that Johnt Man. I like Alex Wings better than Chas in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: I don't want.
Speaker 4: I don't even do the wings. Yeah still open winds, No I do. I'm just saying I like the Lamb Burger better.
Speaker 5: Lamb Burger, the Lamb ham Burger, Lamber Lamb Burger.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 1: I like the clubs, and I like the Wings and Onyx because you know what was the other from the Puerto Rican spot that closed down. Come on, Jesus, that's how the whole one. I was looking at people to go to Atlanta. You look like you've never been in Atlanta. Follies, follies, food, horrible, great atmosphere, great atmosphere, great atmosphere. So like he said earlier that they used to break records in the strip clubs, was that, like, is Memphis like that? Like that you you could go and break records at one time if.
Speaker 5: It's used to be that that strip club. It actually brought that strip club city naked.
Speaker 11: Way, bucket, naked with a bucket, a bucket, buckets.
Speaker 3: Naked all the way for a couple of decades.
Speaker 4: Oh they changed up now, yeah, you know, like we got too violent for the strip club to survive. Like only the Square strip Club survived the jumps where they just topless and you gotta get two tickets and get some burro or something. That ship's gonna survive, But like the gonna spend that you want to go to, that ship ain't gonna survive because they're killing niggas on the parking lot.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you the truth. That's when I knew new York.
Speaker 1: We had nothing. It's like when we first strip clubs. South Nigga used to come off club and be like.
Speaker 9: This what Atlanta changed the world as far as strip clubs because Atlanta was locking it.
Speaker 2: Well they what they did it.
Speaker 1: That's a discussion. The two biggest discussions. Like I said, members was like that in the eighties Members, eighties and nineties Miami sure yeah, Miami was to see.
Speaker 3: And the lap dances.
Speaker 1: They wasn't doing the dune And I ain't gonna lie to you. Miami had no age limit neither.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: They were let niggas. It was niggas now eleven years old. Look at Boris, Look at jumping up.
Speaker 2: Look at Boris.
Speaker 3: He got stuck into the club.
Speaker 2: Too young. They used to have a snow and down. It used to be a strip club called Bottoms.
Speaker 3: Of Last Man. That's in my own bottom. That's where you're from right speaking there.
Speaker 4: Like at a certain age, as long as you have money, they wouldn't ask you for no idea.
Speaker 3: Miami eleven though. Man, by the way, thank y'all so much.
Speaker 1: Man, because one this is something that me and my partner friend one personally, but other than that this is something your fans really want, It's something that the hip hop community really want.
Speaker 3: Vocal.
Speaker 1: I'm honored to bow down and give you brothers your flowers because one, you deserve it, and two it's something that we have to do because you fucking deserve it.
Speaker 2: As for you, I gotta tell you them to let me go.
Speaker 3: Hold of that. We take a pison in periodicity.
Speaker 6: So we talked about the people you said with Memphis that they were listening to, But now what the out of town influences, like the artists that really stuck out to you that you think influenced how you guys rhyme today? Not from Memphis though, Yeah, is there anybody specifically?
Speaker 2: I mean we were.
Speaker 4: As kids, I want to say, like twelve years old, heavily influenced by Run DMC.
Speaker 2: You know our name Ayball and.
Speaker 3: It's like run DMC.
Speaker 2: I think to think of a.
Speaker 1: Group name like let's just do like them boys, you know, but heavily influenced by them and just all I don't know.
Speaker 2: Early like we listened to everything.
Speaker 4: If you listen to our music, I think it's a it's a little bit of everything. And there you know, he was talking about break him off.
Speaker 1: That was like as coast I record, almost as far as the music was, you know, and just I don't know, we went everywhere with it. Th man.
Speaker 3: You know what about production style?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: I think our best our best music came from when when we work with t MIGX. Definitely, you know what I mean? Yeah, like from uh, from on the outside looking in to.
Speaker 1: In our lifetime, like that was probably our best music every definitely.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now yeah, I did a dream of big crip money on the floor featuring you guys and shout out yeah. I believe he changed on that song as well. How did that song come about? Critig He's from miss Mississippi? Uh Invanity taught me how to smell Mississippi and I still I still get it wrong.
Speaker 3: I think it's for laughing at that. Well, how did that come about?
Speaker 2: He just hollered, man, He just hollered man.
Speaker 4: I think he did a you produced a couple of records for us as you know at that time as well, But he just hollered man. He always, you know, been a fan man. He wanted to make something happen. Made it happen.
Speaker 1: So let me ask y'all, is it anybody who ever told y'all they was a fan of y'all that y'all were shocked.
Speaker 3: Lots of people, lots of people.
Speaker 2: Give me an example, give me example one. Uh man, uh boy, I don't know, man, uh, I have to think about that.
Speaker 3: One, you know, because everybody's a fan of y'all, So.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but you know it just uh, I don't know. We we are such fans of the whole, you know what I'm saying, like, Uh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't look at it like that, you know, you know, I mean.
Speaker 3: Because you're legends and legends.
Speaker 1: I want to I want to get in the interviews see and be like, how did how did it feel to work with Ford? I'm about to ask y'all because that's that's one thing that I noticed that that y'all didn't work with what a cross path.
Speaker 4: Went to the studio one time with Diddy, okay and met him and talked or whatever.
Speaker 2: But we never worked there.
Speaker 3: But it was in the studio and did he play your beats or No.
Speaker 4: We wasn't there for that. I think we was with somebody else that was working and we were just there for the introduction.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: You know, what I'm saying. So we wasn't there to work, I don't think, okay, but I don't know what it.
Speaker 4: Was, but I would have loved to you know what I'm saying, And that would have been some monument of shit show.
Speaker 3: I can hear that record.
Speaker 2: Butt me. Let me ask you.
Speaker 1: God comes down from Earth, I mean from heaven. He comes to Earth and he meets with y'all and he having some motherfucking dres the Killer with y'all, and he says, you got one record to save humanity. You got one producer who's gonna produce this record, and if you would like, we have one feature. This one feature could be dead or alive. You got one record to save humanity, and you got one feature. Who is that producer that's gonna make that record? And who is that feature that you're gonna choose?
Speaker 9: Huh?
Speaker 3: That all live?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well me personally, I always choose Marvin like my dad or alive that I would look.
Speaker 2: At you do something with.
Speaker 4: That would have been you know what I'm saying. I would definitely pick him, but I don't know the production though. Uh hum, that's heavy right there? His name T Mix.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, that would be that would be some magic he mixing Marvin Gaye. Yeah, that would be some magic ship.
Speaker 1: I got a shot, but I said, I'll take a shot if there's a shot.
Speaker 3: Head guess what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, if you want to God damn, go to some you know. Uh but yeah, Marvin Gaye.
Speaker 3: Man, you guys ever did anything with organized noise?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we go ways. Man recognized noise. They did. That's the piece right he passed away.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they did work on in our Lifetime album we did, uh, hey do the one to see those song on? He produced that put your hands up with Outcast. Yeah, you don't give.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: We got a song called we Don't Give a funk. They did John Pleasure and our first gold record ever was Soul Food remixed with Good first gold record I ever got. Wow, So let me ask you the same question.
Speaker 1: God comes down, says man, we got one record to save humanity, and you get to pick the producer and you get to pick the artist feature.
Speaker 5: Oh man, I think I would have to say I would be the produce us and that would be the artist feature.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: That's the first that's in first. So a ball m j G featuring MJG produced. I was not ready for that, I'm taking a shot if there's anything you could take back from the game, like something that maybe let me then rephrase the question. I'm gonna give you a example of minds that I went through. A friend of mine name is Tata. He he sends me bottles of Yamazaki whiskey, you know, all the time.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 3: That's one friend.
Speaker 1: But he brung me this girl one time and he said to me, I want her to do the remix to a BODI more than and I was like, no problem, and then he goes, but she wants fifteen grand. I had a million dollar budget and I basically was like that's too much, you know, like you know what I mean? And I fucked up. This girl wound up being Rihanna. The biggest mistake in my career. Wo biggest now you think about it, that fifteen grand could have made me five million dollars, but I couldn't think like that. So it has there ever been a time where someone presented you an artist or feature or something that you couldn't.
Speaker 3: See it and you realized later on regret.
Speaker 2: La same story.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: We used to record at the studio in Houston called Digital Services, and everybody used.
Speaker 2: To record at this studio. Did not tell me Beyonce bro these little girls.
Speaker 10: I'm telling you, God, God, these little girls is in here, and they telling us y'all need to smoke back there because the old man walks back there.
Speaker 4: We don't know who these people are and tells us man, y'all better get a song with a girl.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: They finished go guess what they was up there working on, way Cliff. We never knew what was going on because when you got your head up.
Speaker 2: Your own ass, you ain't look at.
Speaker 8: And they.
Speaker 4: They working on the Why Club. What was the remix bills or something? Okay, wasn't that the Why Club remix? That's what they was up there working on. He was telling us to come.
Speaker 2: Do a song with them. We was in the back.
Speaker 4: We had our side because we stayed in there and just it was. It was a common area that had a ping pong table. Okay, yeah, yeah, TV yeah that type shit, and we be in there like.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I want to get this straight, mister Knowles walks in your room.
Speaker 2: They were little girls. They were a little girl.
Speaker 1: That's how we looked at it. We didn't know this is Beyonce. We were just like Nigga, we are here talking all this pimp shit some little girl right right right, so they could be taking the wrong way. I'm trying to imagine this is destiny child. It's not Beyonce, it was I'm trying to imagine what a destiny child.
Speaker 2: I think would that have been? That's what I'm trying to Like, Wes, what would we have done at that time?
Speaker 3: I mean you you would have had to.
Speaker 2: Maybe make something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, like I don't want to say commercial, but like we think, think old dirty bastard.
Speaker 1: Mariah that's a great that's a great example. That's oh dirty basket and Mariah that's the greatest.
Speaker 2: That what I'm saying, old dirty though.
Speaker 3: But he made it work for him, like we.
Speaker 2: Would add to definitely make something work.
Speaker 1: But you was space age, so y'all could have.
Speaker 2: I could have. We just wasn't in that mind frame at that time. Man.
Speaker 1: But had you been to that mindfraid, what'd you think that record would have sounded like? Probably would have been bombing team mixed producing that ship and them singing on it.
Speaker 2: That ship probably would have been.
Speaker 1: Because I know I asked you this earlier, but was that an advantage of having that Houston connection because like you had Memphis, you had that on lock. You got that that city comes with you regardless. But like you know, Houston actually accepted you. You got like it wasn't like you guys, Houston was like was going to Houston. And I'm gonna get real candid with you right now.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 4: At that time, a lot of illegal things came from Houston to Memphis.
Speaker 3: So it was a big connection.
Speaker 2: Like for us to go down there and flourish in Houston, that was big for the town. That was big for the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love the ship, man, and I love that ship. Bro Shout out everybody in Houston name.
Speaker 3: Little key Key. Let's talk about pumping in my own.
Speaker 2: Ride, pimping my own.
Speaker 11: I'm just like already pimp my own right, Let's talk about that. How we get there?
Speaker 4: Uh man, just one of them, Like say, that's one of them. I don't even know how to but I'm a pimp in my own fucking round.
Speaker 2: It all run.
Speaker 1: But yes, but have y'all ever really pimped? And you're right, why, Well that's why uses the term pimp type.
Speaker 4: Okay, people think it's tight t I g h T, but it's t y T because it's not actually pimping.
Speaker 3: It's a type of pimps, a mentality that's the pimp.
Speaker 2: I am mental. I can't survive no pimp ship.
Speaker 3: I never told y'all tell them I'm bishop.
Speaker 1: Don Juan tells me, yo, hey man, I want to give you a Player of the Year award. So I'm like, all right, cool, all right. For two days I thought I was a pimp. So I had the silk ship on. I had to cup and then I went to a girl. I was like, hey, you got to choose up. She was like, I choose, I choose you. And I was like, oh, ship, I ain't.
Speaker 2: Know what you do.
Speaker 3: I literally didn't know what you do.
Speaker 1: I was like, she started putting her head down and she wouldn't got contact with other people.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm not ready for this ship. Yeah.
Speaker 4: We we've definitely been in that world, but you know, pimping per se mh, but definitely in that world.
Speaker 3: Like we space age pemper.
Speaker 2: Definitely, what is space age pemper.
Speaker 3: It's it's mad, yeah, yeah, it's frame of man.
Speaker 1: Most people are we wanted space age sounds like y'all fast forward, that's all It is, and then it's just a saying man like, uh, shout out at boy, Reggie B.
Speaker 3: Man, Reggie B.
Speaker 1: That nigga used to say, boy, I don't know nothing about that space, you know. And that's where we got it from space age. He used to say that all the time, Nigga, you don't know nothing about that space.
Speaker 2: We've made a song.
Speaker 1: What's his name, Reggie B. He didn't smoke crack before, right, not that I know.
Speaker 3: You on this crazy understand was actually the he was the owner.
Speaker 1: He the one that got oks but after after phantom okay, because you know, the person that made up Wangster and the person that made up Super Doug, it was both a crackhead.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, dude, Wangster is a queen's rich word.
Speaker 9: And and.
Speaker 2: He just chase his crackheads crack faces like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, niggas ain't even your niggas. Even he's never catch him.
Speaker 2: It's like everybody's like, that's kind of hard.
Speaker 3: And then there was another dude we tried to stab and legend.
Speaker 1: Waiting the past seven years and he's like, y'all think, y'all you think you're some super dougs. And I was like, I love that so sorry, So let's move on, don't flex. Let's talk about that. They want to get another shot. I feel like you want to get another shot. I feel like it's a shot clock in your house.
Speaker 3: I feel like a shot of clock.
Speaker 1: Man, you didn't take it. He usually take seventeen hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Got me loaded over here?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah you got you got, you got left over soldiers.
Speaker 2: I got plenty of ship.
Speaker 3: But let's talk about don't flex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: That was just like a Oh that's an organized noise song too produced? Yeah yeah, we go Wave DJ produced it. Okay, So how did this someone come about put us something?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Man, we really just uh, that was in the bats. We went down there.
Speaker 1: We used to We used to have the parties at his house, parties the backyard. That's how we got Yeah, we used to go to the party.
Speaker 3: Is how Stinking On became.
Speaker 4: That's where you know, That's where we went to the basement and worked on some music, and you know that's where it came.
Speaker 1: Jeez, Louise, man, this is so much history. Man, all right, one of my favorite joints. And I believe this is uh, you guys walked in on this as we was listening to this Armed Robbery and I listened to that record, and what you're talking about back then, it still applies to everything right now that's happening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was a good story we used to write. We just like to write stories like music music movies. That was one hour music movies like and that was a big Louisiana. Like Louisiana. We used to go down there when Armed Robbery was new and we didn't have nothing else, like niggas be mad to their song, Come on like, we ain't getting no love to that song, Come on straight.
Speaker 1: And then if people go on Robbery, come on man and they go no, predominantly it must have been stick up kids in the crowd.
Speaker 2: Ain't no telling louis A. You know what I'm saying. But yeah, that was We used to like the right movies straight up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna take I'm gonna take me a shot for that for On Robbery.
Speaker 3: It's good. Okay.
Speaker 1: Now I'm gonna go into a couple of questions. This is from your comradeship. First person. I'm gonna go to.
Speaker 2: Oh Ship, let me get Texas this whole time. Yeah, okay, hold.
Speaker 1: On Houston and Memphis always had a really good, strong connection. They were signed to a label out of Houston, Swap House. We in Houston love eight Ball and m j G. I always wondered if they knew how much they meant to the South, not just Memphis. Of course, they really put it down for real, for real.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Houston was home. Yeah. Who do you think that came from Houston?
Speaker 3: Persons? The person?
Speaker 1: Maybe it's Paul Wall Paul Wall shut so so so what do you think about that that question?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that we were the cousins. We were the new guys, the first cousin, first cousins to Houston, the nigga from Memphis with curls and gold tee when everybody had fades and the niggas had diamonds on their tea back then then.
Speaker 3: She was and TVs and TVs and screens and the heads.
Speaker 1: In the early nineties they had all this ship, Houp of the spokes on the rams.
Speaker 2: All that ship.
Speaker 3: They had that ship in the nineties early.
Speaker 2: And carrying guns TV. The Houston Man. They they embraced us man like that was a great place to live in the.
Speaker 5: Nineties and they fit right without Manto comes That's the home base of NASA.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: You know that's right, Space Age y'all remess with DJ screw definitely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, who's the kid in the head? Son?
Speaker 3: Who kid in the head? Because he's sitting there.
Speaker 1: Describing the source cover, I'm sitting there like, wait a minute, he was said, that's why you threw me on.
Speaker 3: You said, I'm looking at you like so this is when he said that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, who's right? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's awesome.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you had me No, we was not on on the talk in Japan. This is the first time. And then we've been in Japan after that, after.
Speaker 2: That, okay, yeah, okay, all right, cool, yeah, yeah, you know what.
Speaker 1: I'm staying here listen described like, wait a minute, I I just want to x excel. Okay, all right, boom, I'm gonna go to another one. You got something in between?
Speaker 3: Who now you got?
Speaker 1: I got slimmed up? So he said, what is their favorite albums from your catalog?
Speaker 2: And then in what order? Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: By the way, I don't want you to agree on this one. Well you don't have to.
Speaker 5: I mean, if you if you always put coming out Hard because number one, yeah, Okay, that's the first chime. Well you know, well it's not really actual actual of the first child, but because there was one before that on an independent label. Yeah, and that's kind of real deal to the heart. But the coming at heart that's yeah, that's the baby. M that's the oldest child.
Speaker 1: And then now you've got to go through the rest of them. Will be number two, that's number one, on top of the world. Maybe probably though on top of the world. Yeah, and then after the act.
Speaker 5: Now it's a rough time for the third because I'm finish say any things.
Speaker 3: A lot of them can fall in the third slot. But I'm gonna say living legend and maybe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like John, Oh, I'll go coming out both of you coming out hard, number one on top.
Speaker 2: Of the world in our life.
Speaker 3: God damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was gonna be up and my favorite for show, like I got all of them.
Speaker 1: The joy Oh shit, Okay, all right now this question, I'm not gonna tell you who's coming from. I asked about the convertible Lexus on the album cover. Also, their record company was owned by Tony Draper was in Houston, but they were from Memphis when they had to move there for a while. How was it different from their hood of Orange Mounds. Can y'all guess who that question was coming from?
Speaker 3: No, how about you? All right, no clue, it's.
Speaker 1: Coming from mister trull Berger himself. Motherfucking be. That makes another.
Speaker 3: First off before you answer that question, have you both had tril Burgers? Definitely? It's definitely. What type of drugs is in drill tril Burgers?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You can't have one. It's just.
Speaker 5: Super complex, yeah, complex, it's real good. Everything, got the right amount of everything. Yes, and it'll make you come back.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: And and I'm gonna say something.
Speaker 3: And they got a vegan.
Speaker 2: They got a vegan. That's why I with the vegan.
Speaker 3: They got a vegan.
Speaker 2: But I just got word and for this Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: Not sure if it's just this Thanksgiving office on the permanent menu forever, which I don't think it is. I think he's trying it out just for this Thanksgiving. They have a turkey burger.
Speaker 2: H a trip.
Speaker 3: I'm a turkey burger.
Speaker 1: I don't eat b for I don't eat pork, I don't eat oxtails. I'm so sorry. I eat turkey oxtails. It's very fake turkey ox turkey tails turkey, How did you fake that? I went to Saint Thomas and they had and I've been turned out. Even Jamaica's is looking at me like.
Speaker 2: Turkey ox. Yeah, that's not that's not the best.
Speaker 3: How did they make that? Turkey stews?
Speaker 2: Just turkey?
Speaker 1: But the members uh trapped usion trap fusion, they like make vegan stuff and they used to have some vegan ox tails.
Speaker 2: Vegan though, Yeah, I hate big up my man.
Speaker 1: Yeah he's a vegan, but he's tramped every now and then, a little.
Speaker 3: Here, vegan six days a week.
Speaker 2: He don't.
Speaker 1: He be in Houston donating to inside joke?
Speaker 2: Oh god, Joe, Oh my.
Speaker 3: Only look only catching the joke inside.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Chris, all right, come on, I'm good. I got a couple of all right, Robberie, we talked about that. Niggas like us, niggas like us, stolen down park An, Yeah, everyone of them. We had at least about a half of those songs that we had done twice twice, and that was one of them because why the first time wasn't done right? No, the first time was on the other label, all the label okay ots ots before swap.
Speaker 2: We created a different version of different.
Speaker 7: But.
Speaker 3: Because they own the original version. Oh pretty possibly.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, let me ask y'all, there's been this resurgence of of old school artists, uh we gaining their masters. I believe we spoke about it earlier. Luke actually got back his masters. Is that something that you guys are in the game. Well, I believe after.
Speaker 3: Thirty years it reverted verse, it reverts.
Speaker 2: Back to you.
Speaker 1: Is that something that you guys are are exploring, like, you know, getting back all your masters, so you know, you and your kids, your family owns that. Is that something you guys exploring?
Speaker 2: Definitely? Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 3: And where y'all at with it?
Speaker 4: Uh, it's uh, it's being done okay, yeah, basically you know, it's been in the process for a while, so you know, but because y'all past thirty years correct on some stuff, on some stuff okay, yeah, yeah, and that's that.
Speaker 2: That's the stuff with swab House the first two. Okay, but it looked like it's going to revert back. Oh, it's going to revert. Fact.
Speaker 3: Is that something that you guys are looking forwards?
Speaker 2: Definitely?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that is uh, you know, I can't get back the time, but you can get back to certain things, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: So he we want we can we wind time? We wind the time?
Speaker 10: What time?
Speaker 1: Oh god, damn it, man, I guess I got a couple of more than we you know, we're taking the picture. Yes, noah, man, relax and take notes with that record. And you said you worked it and this is when I was on Bad Boy because that's how he's because like it's not easy to clear a bigg small sample.
Speaker 3: I mean it's on Bad Boys. So that wasn't easy.
Speaker 2: So it was was easy.
Speaker 1: It was no no discrepancies going through that like trying.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool, that might have been a I think they might have gave us that trick.
Speaker 1: Like meaning you didn't have to pay publishing or none of that.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's not that.
Speaker 1: But look, I mean brought him to the tas okay. Yeah, like me, like the be was already done with the sample in that you produced that man, don't give me the line not d right?
Speaker 3: Is it a bad Boy?
Speaker 2: But no, no, it wasn't.
Speaker 1: It was it was I think that was a bad Lord. No, uh well no, because spit your game was Google it has.
Speaker 4: Was uh uh, Swiss Beat spits your game with Swiss Beat I can't remember who this one was.
Speaker 1: I know Project Pat on the John Project Pat his own relax and take notes. I love his verse on this joint, don't.
Speaker 3: I can't remembers that hard to find.
Speaker 6: Nasty nasty beats already, man, google that or you just hos this googling and like the oldest Google d J didn't wrestling barule. You don't know if we believe it.
Speaker 2: Okay, already, that's a different nest.
Speaker 1: It's not nasty nasty beat. Yeah, that's how dope their life is. Don't even remember the records.
Speaker 3: And has it still googling yet? They were fucked?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we didn't. You done so much.
Speaker 1: Let's move on to the next joint and two highs get just googled together. We started this ship?
Speaker 3: Is about that?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah?
Speaker 3: Because you you guys really did start this ship.
Speaker 2: We started. We were one of these people that started.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna give y'all.
Speaker 1: Y'all started great record though it okay, great record and it actually came to fruition already.
Speaker 2: You guys really started this ship.
Speaker 1: Like I'm not I'm not gonna lie to you, like I said earlier, and I'm gonna say it again. I reiterated for the South. But I don't want to say for the South. I don't want to say just for men. I don't want to say just for y'all city or y'all coast or whatever I want to say worldwide, because what y'all did is if it wasn't for y'all, and you know, it's a couple of others, but you know, the South broadened, Like we didn't even realize how big the South was until the South got represented. You understand what I'm saying, Like because you got the East Coast, got the West coast. For the South, it's a lot bigger. So you know I want the big y'all love for that, Thank you, thank you, Yes, yes, y'all.
Speaker 3: So I got one more thing.
Speaker 1: You can get up out of here and take some picures, okay, throw your hands up.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's another organized noise.
Speaker 1: Organized that's with us, Big and dred Automatic. The only record we have with them boys man outcasts. Yeah, I love how you call them big jack.
Speaker 2: Already we don't hang out, but I love them like they my brothers back. So how is that?
Speaker 1: How does because I mean this, this is a record at the South. You know, along with you you guys and U g K two of the best groups from the South.
Speaker 2: Of all time, not of that legendary of all times.
Speaker 3: So how did that record come about? Y'all with out casts and.
Speaker 4: We were just like mixing it up like we was working with everybody with as far as organized noise go at that time, right. Uh they See Low was on pay Dues DJ produced Don't Flix.
Speaker 2: Uh, Big and Dre got.
Speaker 3: On Dungeon Family.
Speaker 4: We did the Soul Food remix Lost album. Goodie was on the Lost album Backyards City. The song you know what I'm saying, Like we've always been you know that kind of we was working, right, We was working.
Speaker 1: Okay, So this is my last question because I always wondered this. At that same source you said EXSLS. That's why I didn't catch on earlier. But at that same source interview, you were by yourself. So that was your first time going on a solo mission as far as like an album, Yeah, yeah, basically all right, So what made you wanted to do that? Was was was having like a turnaroariy between each other.
Speaker 2: We always did solo. Okay. The album came out with six months before that one. Oh okay, no more glory.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know we always did solo stuff like always right, but the world took it as it was a better story if we was beefing, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But that's what some people thought.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was okay because I love researching that you guys met in seventh grade and you guys like you know what I mean. I stuck it out the ticket. So I just want to tell y'all man, face to face, man and man, I want to tell y'all, thank y'all for you know, coming to jam. Want to tell y'a this is your house. Whenever y'all want to promote anything you can, you can promote Portuguese toenails. We don't care already because this is made for legends, it's made for icons, It's made for people who deserve this platform. And you guys not only deserve this platform, this is your platform. This is your home. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You ain't got to go. You go to wherever you want to go.
Speaker 1: You know, I know these people painting they toenails and ship like that and the fingernails.
Speaker 3: We don't mind, man, We don't mind. We don't We don't judge. Other people.
Speaker 2: You can count on one hand how many podcasts don't we don't do this. Yeah, we're doing that and we don't know this. So I ain't gonna lie to you.
Speaker 1: I want to let y'all go, but I can't without one more shot because he just want.
Speaker 2: Me to do another shot.
Speaker 3: Text me and my take it the picture and let's take it a bitch of y'all. What listen, face to face fellows. Thank y'all, man, thank you so much. Drink Chance.
Speaker 2: We love y'all. Glad to get your flowers. We're gonna get.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get y'all that. We want time and everything, y'all.
Speaker 2: Joey Craick man, look at this, focus on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we we wanted in town. God damn it, what's flow?
Speaker 2: We want your time.
Speaker 6: Drink Champs is a Drink Champs ll C production hosts and executive producers n O r E and d J E f FN.
Speaker 3: Listen to Drink Champs on.
Speaker 6: Apple Podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs hosted by Yours truly, DJ E f N and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials that's at Drink Champs across all platforms, at the Real norriegon i g at Noriega on Twitter, mineus at Who's Crazy on I g at dj e f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink champs dot com