Speaker 1: Call it all college basketball fans, I have some much watch TV for you and two excited new docu series, Vice Sports follows legendary head coaches John Caliperi at Arkansas and Rick Patino at Saint John's as they lead their teams through the ups and downs, tryumphs, and trials of this long competitive college basketball season.
Speaker 2: Each series features unprecedented behind the scenes access and exclusive interviews that provide an intimate look at their coaching styles and how each works to get the most out of his players. The Caliperry Razors Edge Finale airs Monday, March seventeenth at ten pm Eastern, and.
Speaker 1: Catch the number one team in the Big East on Patino Radstorm Rising Aaron Tuesdays at ten pm Eastern only on Vice TV. Check the link in the bio for where to watch Vice TV. What's Up, everybody? Welcome back to The Draymond Green Show with my brother Baron Davis b D.
Speaker 3: How you feeling, my dog.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm good man. What's up?
Speaker 2: J I see you've been balling and no, for real, bro, you've been really bullying. I see you hit the quarner three and just run down the court. No gestures you feel what I'm saying, like, Okay, okay, we're going light on the Shenanigans. Absolutely, we're gonna light on the Yeah, you lock man and shit twenty three points four from seven from deep.
Speaker 1: Was this a game you just felt the flow right, and you know it's just looking at the way y'all playing and looking away you playing right now, right, It's just that the flow and the confidence is on an all time high right now.
Speaker 3: One definitely more confident.
Speaker 1: The ball's moving and you got several playmakers on the floor. So whereas you know, you may not be ready to shoot, like I'm ready to shoot because I know the boss probably getting swung my way. And last night when I hit that first corner three, you know, when you see that first one go in, you just feel better. And hey, they have Valentius on me, which I knew I could. I told tomorrow, I said, y'all got him on me. Very early in the game. I told tomorrow, y'all got him on me. I'm gonna have a field day. Because he can't move well enough. I'm in pretty good shape right now. He can't move well enough to keep up or guard the screen and row or helping the paint because they're top locking Steph. Right, so they top locking Steph everywhere he go on the floor. They got the guy sitting on the top side. So if y'all top locking Steph, he clearly gonna be in the paint. Let me just go find his corner and lock that first one down and see it go through. Feeling real good about yourself. But also I know that he don't have a chance of once the boss swinging me, he don't have a chance of closing out.
Speaker 3: Don't have to rush it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I don't have to rush it, Like I could just sit here and lock it in and you know, to see the first few go in. I found that rhythm. And then from that point, like I just felt like I was really aggressive. But I also felt like I had to be aggressive because they were completely just selling out on stuff. So y'all allowing us to play four on three the whole game, I thought I had to be aggressive. And then also, you know, I've been realizing, like with Jimmy, I'm getting more shots, which is a weird thing, right, Like you think Jimmy comes, that's gonna take more shots away.
Speaker 3: But with Jimmy I'm actually getting more shots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and again absolutely, and so just finding that rhythm, you know what I'm saying, getting accustomed to shooting that much again. But yeah, I felt good last night, and you know it was crazy, Bed, I ain't gonna lie to you. That's the first game I felt good since like.
Speaker 3: New York Knicks coming off that New York trip.
Speaker 1: Man, it was good to get back home, bro, lock in, sleep in your own bend, start eating your own food again. Like his body needed to feel better.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: So I felt great last night, and it was a good dug for us. Man, it was a great four for seven from date the Warriors is seven and one when you hit three or more threes this season. And then I also want to say congratulations on becoming the second all time assists leader and dub Nation Warriors history.
Speaker 4: Bro. You deserve that. Man.
Speaker 2: That's just a hell of an honor, a hell of a a hell of an accomplishment coming from a power forward and in your position. Redefine it what a point forward is, right, what a playmaker is, what a facilitator is, what the brains of the operations of the offense and the defense is.
Speaker 4: So you know, you.
Speaker 2: Definitely deserve your flowers, bro, second all time leader and assists.
Speaker 4: Who who is number one?
Speaker 1: Steph?
Speaker 3: Number one?
Speaker 4: Is it really? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Steph number one? By lawn time.
Speaker 1: I'm like, like this checked this out out. So there's this notion that I don't do anything but pass the ball, which I take great pride in my passing as I've passed the ship out the ball, so thank you. I take great pride in that. But Steph Curry has sixteen hundred more assists than me. Sixteen hundred, right, And then you have people saying like, oh, he ain't no point guard. You know what I'm saying, Like, how y'all going to put him in a conversation with magic?
Speaker 3: And he ain't no point guard?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: The logic of the things that these people be saying just don't make sense. But yeah, it's Steph. And who I passed for number two is Guy Rogers. Oh okay, Guy Roger. But man, it's such an honor, bro to be like second all time number two is number one for me, it's Steph Curry. I'm like, hey, move him out the way.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to get.
Speaker 3: Out the way.
Speaker 1: Man start to recover for him for his assist over there.
Speaker 3: That you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But it's an honor, Bro to be second all time, Like, I didn't know if I'd have an NBA career, to be second all time assists leader in an organization that's crazy, playing the position I play, that's incredible, Man, It's such an honor. But I've had great teammates, bro, like playing with stuff, playing with play KD. Brandon Rush shot the lights out the ball when I first got here, throwing lives of Andre and Bogan and some lives like Man, I've had great teammates this This organization has done a great job of surrounding us with the with the talent to fit around us to make our games rise to an even higher level.
Speaker 3: So I'm lucky, man. I don't take it for granted at all.
Speaker 1: Bro Like to be second all time and something in the history of an NBA organization. Sometimes I just I want to cry to pat myself on the back.
Speaker 4: Man, got to my man, you have to now.
Speaker 1: I ain't set out for that, you know what I'm saying, Like, be there, I ain't coming here like yo, I'm trying to chase this.
Speaker 3: I came in like you.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to get a spot like, yeah, I'm a second round pick. I just want to I just want to like make my case to be on the team right and for that to happen, Bro, I'm excited. That was a dope one. That's the game giving back. You know, that's all we can do is pour into the game. And you know you've been pouring into the game your heart, your passion, and all that is paying off.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it, Bro.
Speaker 1: Before before we keep going, I remember to subscribe to The Draymond Green Show with Baron Davis so you don't miss any episodes and.
Speaker 2: Don't forget to follow us on all social media at the Draymond Green Show. So dub nation, let's get this cracking. What's up the energy in the building. Steph Curry reached four thousand and three pointers? Come on, ye four thousand. What did y'all do as a team to celebrate after the game? And then, you know, I don't really know how sham be getting this info, but word on the streets Steph had a birthday party last week till three am. The last three people to leave Steph, Draymond, and Jimmie. Now that he hit four thousand, how far do you think that he'll go before he's done.
Speaker 4: What is that record? You know what?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I saw this earlier. I saw Sham's talking. I think he was on Pat McAfee show, which is one of the best shows in sports. By the way, I'm like, yo, how did this dude get this information? Man? Like, who was that stuff house? Like he had this party at his house? Where does he get this information from? Unbelievable shams? But yeah, you know why we all stay. Steph opened some incredible wine and us three loved wine the most on that team, and we enjoyed all of it. And he got ordered some bottles and I got a picture of the bottles. Excuse me opened. Jimmy brought a big six galloner shot.
Speaker 3: To Margo.
Speaker 1: Like. We had a time Michael Michael Mina on the one hundred and two slash Killer Boy from Michael Mina. I mean, what's there the lead. We played some poker. It's a great time. So I don't know how shams get these reports. But but of course we was the last three there. I drink wine so much wine, we all did. It was it was a great time. Shout out to Steph Curry, Aisha they were generous hosts to have us over at the house. Yeah, that brother went deep in the cellar in that part. Of course, me and Jimmy he be to the bag.
Speaker 4: He had to go into the polary capin.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he went deep into the cellar.
Speaker 1: And by the way, he told us, yo, y'all come on, like, let's go to the cellar and pick out what we're drinking. Oh man, what Yeah, we had a field day.
Speaker 4: And write your boy over too.
Speaker 2: I like, why, I don't even drink that much, so you ain't gotta.
Speaker 3: We opened some bottles.
Speaker 1: But Bro, that four thousand and three pointers, Man, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I told him, like, Bro, four thousand three pointers, that's nuts. You scored twelve thousand points in threes. I don't have twelve thousand points in my career. It's Maann scored twelve thousand points in threes. Almost half his points, almost half of his points in his career are threes.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: That is insane.
Speaker 1: But to see him do that, to see him doing that Chase Center, he opened up the three thousand club, He opened up the four thousand club. If he wants, he can't get the five thousand it's just a matter of if he wants to or not, Like if he wants to put that type of energy and effort. If he wants to, he'll get the five thousand before anyone else get the fourth Dolls.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's a fact.
Speaker 3: And so that's a fact.
Speaker 4: You know, if he if he wants.
Speaker 1: To, though, he can, he can open the lead up that much more where he could get the five thousand before anyone else get the four thousand.
Speaker 2: I agree, man, especially the way, specially the way y'all working man, you know, getting JK back. You know, Steph talked about, you know, how he's focused on one in that fifth ring and this team has what it takes. I mean we talk about levels, right, I mean bawling ever since the Jimmy tray, Like, what's another level you gotta get to or what does that level look like for the Warriors to go chase that fifth ring.
Speaker 1: You know, for the most part, we've been a good done a good job and not turn the ball over since Jimmy, which has been a real key to us winning because we're able to set our defense, which is great.
Speaker 3: Last few games, we fell off the.
Speaker 1: Richter scale, I mean, went way off the Richter scale when it comes to turnovers. Then last night we had the first nineteen to twenty minutes of the game, we had two turnovers. The last four minutes of the first half we had six. And in large party, I threw one pass that was so bold because we was just trying to get stuff to record at that point, like you up twenty three right, Yeah, You're like, yo, let's get this record right, And I think we all were thinking the same thing. Man, I threw one pass. It was like a minute and twenty five left on the clock. In the same cord, I threw one pass. I saw a little gap on the floor. There was no gap in the air. There was just a little gap on the floor. I'm like, ah, if I could bounce it right there on that spot, it's going to get through this gap and lead him to a wide open corner. Three. It was so stupid to throw the pass, but I think we all was just thinking the same Yeah, we lost get on this record. Like you feel the tension building, like people wanted to see this record. And I've been through a few of these with him where he's breaking the record and you know that tension is building up.
Speaker 4: But he gets.
Speaker 3: His hectic trying to get to it.
Speaker 1: But we have to continue to not turn the ball over, continue playing great defense. I think we have to. JK was great last night, but we have to continue to work him in play nineteen minutes. I had great energy getting downhill. I think if he can carbon copy what he did last night and ultimately knowing that every night ain't going to be the same, but carbon copy what he did last night, get downhill when your opportunities are there. I still think he passed up a few shots at the rim that he could have finished. But who's complaining to him making about him making the next past? But I think getting downhill when you're running and transition, getting buckets, finding the cuts when the cuts are there to get them lives and drop off passes for them dunks.
Speaker 3: I think if JK can play that way.
Speaker 1: Which I know he's more than capable of and will, it's going to be so great for this team because with him playing that way, I don't think we ran a set for him last night, So him playing that way in eighteen points off now and it won't go that way every night, right Like, sometimes the ball finds you when you're playing a role like that. Sometimes it don't the games that's not going that way. Obviously, we have sets that we can run for him, right like you have sets that can get him downhill, you have sets that can get them post touches.
Speaker 3: So then you're calling the place.
Speaker 1: But when he just getting it out the mud like that and you don't need to call.
Speaker 4: A set, that's when he's at his best.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 1: Anytime you can get god scoring and you don't need to call a set from him. Man's that opens because now a team can't game plan for that.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You can't game plan for a guy getting eighteen points with not a set call for him. And so if he can do that, and as he gets in better shape, Steve will call more sets for him. Man, that takes this team to a whole another level. So I just think we got to keep doing that. Man turnovers, stay locked in on the defensive side of the ball. I think everybody trying to be a start in the rows, which is important, and the chemistry is great. You know what I'm saying. That everybody want to win, So we just got to keep building on that.
Speaker 2: He's a player that you don't need to reassess for and I wanted to reference back when I was at the game when you didn't play during the Christmas holidays against the Clippers. Right that game, I watched him be aggressive. There was no one else, There was no Steff, there was no Dre.
Speaker 4: So it was his shoulder run yep.
Speaker 1: And I saw a lot of that last night, right, So when you and JK and now you're the additional piece, they're not thinking about you, right, You're also if he focused on rebounding, being that compliment help defender, shot blocker that you and Jimmy need, right, then y'all scrappiness takeover.
Speaker 2: And then he winds up with a mismatch. So him going to the basket right, creating those problems getting in the lane.
Speaker 4: He can jump over people. You know, he don't need sets.
Speaker 2: He just needs to be aggressive when he gets the ball because he's another person in addition to Jimmy. Now that's getting to the line getting fouled. And I think that's where I see him going forward, really helping on the offensive end, but on the defensive end. If he can adopt that, hey, I can go play Kamakazi defense and fly around and get steals and get blocks and get deflections and you know, almost make himself that guy. Right, based on the two anchors that he has, he gonna take you out to a whole another level because that's the missing that's the missing ingredient, you know, watching the game is rebounded, right, the turnovers, but also the ability for y'all to get out in transition, which now creates all kinds of mismatch problems and easy buckets for everybody.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: So that's where I think JK going forward, that he can really help, you know, turning up a level right as you guys go for that quest because I think you have the tools and the talent and the and the and the talent and the team to do it.
Speaker 1: I agree one percent, bro, I think you know, for JK. And then also like for him to understand, like, hey, you've missed thirty one straight games, right, so build back to where you were and still keep your idea in your.
Speaker 3: Mind of like, yo, I want to be a star in this league.
Speaker 1: Like you don't lose that, you know what I'm saying, Like, and I want people to be sure that like that, no one's asking him to lose that, Like, still keep that belief. But understand where you are, Understand where the team is, Understand what's at stake, and be the best you can be to get to that thing. Because if you be the best you can be to get to that thing, everything else will take care of yourself.
Speaker 2: You don't get all the high, you gonna get all the love people love.
Speaker 4: Somebody who play hard? Who dug? Who would bees? You know? Who can go and.
Speaker 2: Get it out the munt and yeh, So you got the next eighteen years to go.
Speaker 1: And ride it out exactly. And by the way, you're gonna get all the money. Also bing go.
Speaker 5: Who's scoring big in the NBA this season? You are all the new ways to get in on the action at DraftKings sports Book and official sports betting partner of the NBA Slams. Dishing the ball, cleaning the glass, get behind your favorite players prop bets you can make on DraftKings. It's fun the home of NBA player props. If you're ready to place your first bet, make it really simple. Pick how many points your favorite player is gonna score. Go to DraftKings sports Book. They have an app, download it make your pick. If you're a first timer, here's something special new DraftKings customers, All you have to do is bet five bucks, get one hundred and fiftyen bonus bets instantly, So take it to the rack with DraftKings sports Book Every point Counts. Download their app takes ninety seconds. Use the code column seoli to get one hundred and fifty bones in bonus bets betting just five only on DraftKings.
Speaker 4: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 6: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York called eight seven seven eight hope and Y, or text hope and Y four six seven three six nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction Voyd and Ontario. New customers only. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue.
Speaker 3: Wins four.
Speaker 6: Additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNG dot co. Slash audio.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Another record that was broken. Steve Carr host the record for the most wins of Warrior History. You've been there for all of them. Is there a moment that exemplifies his coaching that also represents your relationship with them?
Speaker 3: I think just his demeanor. Man, Steve always know the right thing to say.
Speaker 4: He always know the.
Speaker 1: Right adjustment to make, especially in a playoff series. I don't think there's anybody in the world that can make adjustments like this dude, in a playoff series. It's unbelievable. Man. Like, the only time I've ever seen him not know the adjustment to make ever in a playoff series was against the Lakers.
Speaker 3: A few years ago.
Speaker 1: The only reason he didn't know what the adjustment to make is that we just didn't have the size to compete with them.
Speaker 3: Like, we just didn't. We didn't have the lanes, we didn't have to.
Speaker 1: They were just out matt like much for sure, man always knows the adjustment to make.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can go on.
Speaker 1: A tangent about all these other things, but to be in the playoffs and always know the adjustment and never rattle, like, I don't know how much more I see coaches in the NBA get rattled every day.
Speaker 3: This man's never rattled, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like people don't understand how big that is when you're in a playoff series. We beat teams because I just watched their coach crumble, you know what I'm saying. And Steve has never rattled, but is always locked in.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: I think those moments right there is what exemplifies him his coaching, and the bigger the moment, the better he is. And there's not many people that you could say that about. The bigger the moment, get the more dialed, then he is. The bigger the moment, get, the more confident he is. It's like he come alive when the moments gets big man that There's just not many people that can do that. You see a lot of coaches around this league have great regular seasons and they can never close the deal.
Speaker 3: The bigger the moment for Steve, the better he is.
Speaker 4: Shout out to Steve Curve Man.
Speaker 1: And I think my relationship with him, my relationship with him today is better than it's ever been. And I think in large part we both mature. Like he matured as a coach, I'm matured as a player. I had to mature way more than he needed to mature, obviously, But Steve was the first time coach when he first became my coach, so you also go through those roles of growth as well. You know our relationship now, Hey, I know when to shut the hell up earlier in my career. I can't say I know I knew when to shut that.
Speaker 3: I know when to shut the hell up now.
Speaker 1: But he did everything he needed to do to gain my trust as a coach.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm not one of those people who just believe, Oh, they gave you the title coach, you respect? Yeah, Like he did everything plus more that he needed to do.
Speaker 3: Tom is old was my coach.
Speaker 1: Bro Like he did everything plus more that he needed to do to show me that he was a great coach and that I should believe all the things that he says.
Speaker 3: And now I don't. I don't have really a question about anything.
Speaker 1: If I do, I tell him, Hey, coach, I think this, but I'm definitely going to try your way. But if I struggle with that, or if we struggle with that, maybe we can make this adjustment. Where As opposed to when I'm younger, I'd be like, no, man, I don't think we should do that. We should do it like this. And it's like, Na, those are two different statements. You know what I'm saying, and so I've learned a lot. But man, my relationship with him, I just have such a huge appreciation for him because he's just taught me so much about winning, man, so much about being a winner in this league, so much about winning at the highest level that you know, my appreciation for Steve at this point in my career is through the roof, and I think I think his is probably the same for me. We've done it all together, you know, every win he's got, like you said, all of his wins I've been here for. And it's a beautiful thing to watch him dominate as a coach in this league and be one of the all time greats because that he is.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Steve Kerr most wins of Warrior history. You know, Steve Curry did play with a dude named Didn't in Spribman right, and Dramond Green. You are nothing like Didn't Inspriban, Sir. You feelming what I'm saying. So I feel like for Steve Kerr, having someone like you is you know, advantageous to him and just reminds him when he was playing high locked in Robmin was But you know, having Draymond versus like, you know, Draymond gonna show up. Draymond is gonna do all the right things outside of tackling people, and you know, punch of.
Speaker 1: A bunch of people. But he ain't no robbin, you know, to expect. You know, he's a good young man.
Speaker 2: You know, he goes from a great he comes from a great family, and he exhusted. He exudes that. And it's off the court behavior, you know what I mean. I was raised right now. I'll ever get it twisted. I was raised right. Raise really well. Shout out to Steve kerr Man, y'all. Thirteen and one with Jimmy and the lineup. Lineup, y'all, don't won six in a row. The next three games four days, you got the Nick, Nuggets, and Bucks, all tough games, three different styles of play. As one of the best defenders in the league, can you give us an inside look on basically high you prepare for, you know, three games and four nights, and you're talking about the Knicks, the Nuggets and then the Bucks.
Speaker 1: I think the Knicks, you know, with Jaylen brusting out there doing it more by committee, you know, so the ball's moving around a lot more they're using each other a lot more because you still need to create those shots, but you don't necessarily have Jayleen Bruston at the point to break the defense down and get that first domino to fall. So I think they're doing that with a lot more ball movement, player movement. Tough team to guard, especially with Kat shooting the ball away. He shoots the ball. I think he's shooting like fifty seven percent on catching shoot threes. That's crazy, that's insane, right, I.
Speaker 4: Watched the Portland game. He was burning them up.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now he's shooting fifty seven percent on catching shit, that's unheard of. I don't know if there's many guards in this league shooting right, If any catch and shoot threes. You almost have to approach him like you used to approach Lay Thompson, Like it's hard to take your body of him because he get a and his triggers quick. He catched the ball up, it's like, and so he gets the ball with space and he's seven feet it's tough, you know what I'm saying. So, and then they're playing great defense. They've been a lot better defensively since Jalen brusn't been out, which makes sense you adding, you know, a better defender, and then also adding a better not Mitchell Robinson, but not only adding a better defender, because Jalen Brunst is not a bad defender. But as a team, you know, we have to defend better because we don't got that guy to cover slack for us if we're not defending well, you know. And so I think it's even more so that than necessarily Jalen Brunston being a bad defender, because I don't think Jalen Bruston is a bad defender.
Speaker 3: But uh, that's a tough game.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: They they're playing, they're playing good basketball.
Speaker 1: I think if we go out and play our game, take care of the ball, play the way we've been playing, I like our chances in that. And you got Denver coming in. Denver's always a tough team to beat. With the joker at the helm running everything in Russish, I know people are shocked by this.
Speaker 4: I'm not RUSSI he's playing phenomenal.
Speaker 3: I know he's playing.
Speaker 1: Phenomenal, but he's shooting the lights out the ball and got changes things for this team. You know, at the beginning of the season, they were struggling a little bit everybody was talking about their bench and they were talking about their three point shooter.
Speaker 3: Well that's changed, and that team is playing really well.
Speaker 1: Jamar Murray seems to have found himself again after after being in the slump.
Speaker 3: Michael is playing well.
Speaker 1: So that team is playing really well, you know, So that's a tough game. Joker is one of the best scorers in this league, obvious, one of the best passes, one of the best rebounders, one of the best players in this league.
Speaker 3: You know that he always gains.
Speaker 4: A lot of problem.
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely. You know you can make that argument any day. I don't think you can get somebody to argue with you, but you can't get nobody to tell you crazy, right, So you know that's always a tough matchup. And then Bucks, everything starts and stops with Giannis and dang they go.
Speaker 3: So as those two guys go.
Speaker 1: And you know, they're both playing really good basketball at a high level. I think Johannessy's averaging something close to thirty twelve and six or something of that nature.
Speaker 3: They're playing really good basketball.
Speaker 1: And their role players and stepped up Tori and Plince is playing well, with Gary Trentz playing well was coming there. You know, Cool's coming there has helped help that team out a lot. So you know that team's playing really well. They do miss Bobby Porters, so I know they're looking forward to getting him back for the playoffs. But they're playing really good basketball, and you know, we got to be locked in. And then it's a back to back also, so that makes the game even tougher. But nonetheless three tough games. Usually in a situation like that, you say, if we can get two of them, you're happy about it. We hope to get all three of them. And I started playing, and that's what we're going for.
Speaker 2: I've been watching the Knicks and Nuggets a lot, and you know, it's it's rebounding big man play right. The Knicks, they looking to push the ball more with Jay and brusting out so they can get easy buckets. But the Nuggets, like you said, everybody is shooting the ball well, shooting the ball with confidence. So I'm excited to see that game, especially, you know, from a matchup standpoint, And you know, I have to give a shout out to the Bucks because they turned it around from when we was getting on them. When I was getting on him early in the season, right, And my reason for that was let Giannis and Dang plug in and let everybody else you know, plug into their sockets. Right, And you're starting to see that the two most important and most potent players on their team is really leading the charge. So three games, four nights, you know, all tough games, six in a row, and I think for you guys, it's just a one game at a time approach, and each game is kind of like you know, every team is balling right now. Talk about a little bit about that, because you ain't about to be watching no bad basketball because everybody fighting for something. And so talk about that mentality too as you get down the stretch of the last bit of season, how all these games just matter and how you can't put one game before the other.
Speaker 1: No, you got to be locked in because like you said, everybody's playing for something. If someone isn't playing for something, then you it's still dangerous because because you exactly, you get young guys coming out like yo, this is my chance to prove something, and so those games are even dangerous. But I think for us, you know, we've known that like this is play all time for us since coming out, this all start breaking we need to win all the games we can to give ourselves the best possible seedon you want to not be in the play in so you can get that week of rest. You know, we're a little older, so that we could rest can go a long ways instead of fighting and there playing playing haven't been nice to us. So I think we all too much, too much wait and then you got to get right into the mix with you know, the hungry Wolves.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: So you know, for us, it's been about winning every game and down the stretch. You know, that's our focus. But they're also building the right habits, you know what I'm saying. I think for us as a team, we know that if we build the right habits, we have the pieces. And so that's kind of how we've been approaching every game. And we don't have any room for air. Got two teams, the Clippers, they right there, you know what I'm saying. Right there, Minnesota's right there. You know what I'm saying. We've been on a win street and so have they. You know, so we got to stay locked in, and you know, I have no doubt in my mind that we will, but we definitely got to stay locked in.
Speaker 4: Around the league.
Speaker 2: Lebron confronts Stephen A. Smith bringing your name into it. I don't know why he brought Jmond Green name up recently. He says, Lebron James confronting him at the Laker game.
Speaker 4: Was bullshit and it was weak. Talk that shit.
Speaker 2: Now, let me get behind the hoummies and let me get over here. Let me talk about ship now.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of problems that guys have with media is to call something that that man did bullshit and weak, like those are words like where we grew up, like you get hands put on you, where we grew up in those types of words. So I think the problem that people have with media is you go on there and you you're like, oh, that's weak, Like we like calling another man weak, like that's just that's not basketball, which which is actually what Brian was saying in the first place, Like let's keep it basketball because calling the man weak, that's that's not basketball.
Speaker 3: And you're paid to talk about basketball.
Speaker 1: You call Brian weak for stepping to you, but you're taking shots at him as a father.
Speaker 3: On TV behind the camera.
Speaker 1: Most would say that's weak, and I know he'll say, I'm paid to do that. No, you're paid to analyze, you're paid to debate on the show.
Speaker 2: You really paid to say whatever you want to say as far as this game, whether you like it or not.
Speaker 4: But as a person, you should be lifting lifting him up.
Speaker 1: Absolutely know what I mean, Like because because Lebron is a good dude, he do good ship, He a good dad, his kid made it.
Speaker 4: They doing, you know, they doing some ship. That's history.
Speaker 2: You feel what I'm saying, and so you should be lifting them up and talking about the fact that this dude ain't got into no trouble.
Speaker 3: Absolutely right.
Speaker 2: I ain't got into no bullshit. But like you bring in like I would say the WWE and too basketball when you cross that line and talk about somebody kids, because if it's my kids, bro, if it's my kids, I'm a I'm gonna catch you too.
Speaker 1: As soon as I said it, I didn't. I hadn't talked to Brin at all about this. As soon as I saw him say it, excuse me. Bob was up here that day, and Bob was like, Oh, yeah, I work with steven A tomorrow. I'm in a gotchall game tonight. I'm in the studio tomorrow something stephen A and I think Malika, and I was like, oh, you make sure you tell stephen A that I have zero respect for what he said yesterday. You go on TV National TV calling out this African America's black father who's raised another successful black young man, and you go on TV calling him out as a father because his son play in the NBA. That's ass backwards. You.
Speaker 3: You are on TV National TV condemning.
Speaker 1: A black man as a father because his son is playing in the NBA.
Speaker 3: Like, how does that even make?
Speaker 1: And I told Bob that, I said you should tell him, like, tell him like, I can't respect that. Like, if you want to talk about him as a basketball player, talk about him as a basketball play. If you want to talk about player, talk about him all you want. Although I think it's pretty whacked at y'all find time to talk about the fifty fifth draft pick. The only the only picks I can name right off the top of my mind that was fifty fifth pick or lower was Manuja Noble and Isaiah Thomas.
Speaker 3: You can't even name a fifty fifth draft pick.
Speaker 4: Ben ain't getting noose steam until they start killing.
Speaker 1: To see just going at this man, as this man said, Lebron, you need to stop.
Speaker 3: As a father, you need to stop.
Speaker 1: What huh? And then you throw out the excuse like, well, he the one said that his brownie is better than NBA players. You name me what parent don't think their kid is better than everybody? Like that is a I'm many things for parents. That's in sports. We all think our kid is better than what they are. That is the nature of the peace. My mama thought I was better than what I was. That is the nature of a parent in sports. But to go on TV and say you need to stop it as a father, then go and he stepped to you about that, and then say it's weak on TV because the because the demeanor in person was like that was demeanor impression. But then on TV you go, oh, that was bullshit, like weak, like come on, man, so.
Speaker 4: Fix it. Soup.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I said, Draymond ain't talking to me. And it's not that you know, I don't have much to say to that. Like, also reach out to that man and talk to him after as somebody say something to you, because you know you're wrong, So reach out to that man talk you But he didn't. You didn't reach out and talk to him. That's weak. That's what we call week where I'm from the guys that I was raised by the man that had an impact on my life, That's what we call week.
Speaker 4: Here's my issue with the Bronnie situation.
Speaker 2: There are fifty four picks before him, and then they're like high, very.
Speaker 4: Mini picks behind it.
Speaker 2: We need to be talking about some of these young rookie dudes who need the light shepherding in the new way. Like I like Lebron Bronnie storyline. I like to see when Briannie get in the game. I'm root for him too.
Speaker 4: I want to see him score too.
Speaker 2: It's a storyline, and it's a storyline of a lot of people want to see him make it right and him you know, just like you said at the beginning of the show, it's like, man, I was just trying to make the team as the second round pick, right, This kid just trying to make the team, you know, no matter whose daddy is, right, he got his own basketball dreams, right, and it's his dream, not Lebron's dream.
Speaker 4: It's his own dream.
Speaker 2: So he trying to make the team and just so have and that's his father. That's a great storyline, but there's so many dope young rookies that we should be talking about Rookie of the Year debate, right, and talk about which one of these rookies. So now the young kids, you know, can be up on who Stephen Castle is, right, they need to be up up on things like that, because now it's like, let's start talking about the guys who are gonna start to come into the shadows of the staffs. And then Kevin Durantz, right, and a lot of this wwe or I would say like kind of housewives, you know, celebrity fucker excuse my language, right, is really kind of like where people getting out of hand and then when you say them in real life, they shock because they used to being behind the camera, behind the screen. He ain't got no real human interaction. And we know, you know stephen A to be one of the best voices you know, and we all got it, we all got relationships with Stephen A. And Stephen A is one of the biggest voices in the media. So he you can be checked too, right, And it's okay that if you check to man up and say you know what I was wrong, I was checked, and not go and keep stirring the pot because you know this man can't really do nothing because you're in the median Agree, come talk about my kids. See, I'm just straightening your jacket, Draymond. How you feel what I'm saying. I'm gonna get your suit right? How to act on me? Some statement? You know you got something on your on your collar on me?
Speaker 4: You feel me everything?
Speaker 1: I mean not to button his jacket up point, you know, So shout out to.
Speaker 4: Lebron for just being Lebron.
Speaker 2: And you know, for somebody like that to even take the time during the day, you know, and during the game. You know, it's been on his mind, he's been on his heart, and this dude has been above everything.
Speaker 4: Right, I've been everything.
Speaker 1: You don't see that, bro, And so for that man to go do that in the game, it's like, Man, that man was hurt.
Speaker 2: You hurt that dude. Right, You're supposed to be whatever it is one meie when I see you whoop. But when you do that, man, that's hurt. That dude is like, hold on, bro, you are attacking me. You did something that hurt me. I gotta let you know that when it ain't cool. This shit stop now right before it's before you start thinking that you can keep doing that, And so I mean that shit should just be squashed, and steven A should really just accept that that. You know, we as players right as fathers, like we gotta come home to certain shit. I remember when Russ was going through it with the media and he was like, Man, I got to come home to my kids and they think I'm a bad person because of what y'all saying in the media, because of some basketball shit. So we got to learn how to separate that, because y'all are heroes, right, y'all are great people. Y'all do good in the community. You fund companies, you buy food for home, like it's nothing that won't motivate and move y'all heart. So we gotta treat y'all like heroes and not treat y'all like you know, basketball wives or Desperate housewives and some shit like that.
Speaker 3: Couldn't have said it better man.
Speaker 1: So hopefully these guys start to grow, because I think the way our game is covered has a lot to do with the way the game is viewed these days. So everybody talk about their bigger problem in the game and radis and all of that. The way the game is covered the days of Amyra shat inside stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Person yeah, personality pieces.
Speaker 1: So hopefully they can learn from this too. Hey, Anthony Mason kicked me off the night he took the whole team to dinner and kick me out the dinner because I wouldn't drink. Hey, hey Jay, you know you'd be like, all right, bro, well I ain't paying for your ass to eat.
Speaker 4: You can get up off the table, right Yeah, So I get up off the table.
Speaker 1: We have the Shock Bar our School Shock Bar in Atlanta, So I get off the table.
Speaker 2: I'm like, man, I ain't tripping on this, nigga. The food ain't con I go to the bar, right a, nigga.
Speaker 4: Go no no, no, no, no, nigga, you gotta go.
Speaker 1: He put you out the restaurant, bro, like the whole thing, like he was sweating me. And I was like, bro, you ain't gonna sweat me like this, Like I'm cool not drinking.
Speaker 4: And he got up. He was like man, I was like, bro, I'm cool. He was like, you can just leave. Man.
Speaker 2: I was like, all right, cool, Bro, I'm gonna go at the bar. Let him cool off. I'm thinking, like you know how you think?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: Man? Is he playing?
Speaker 3: Like nah?
Speaker 2: He was dead ass, like you're gonna have a drink and you're gonna get your ass up. I said, Bro, I'm cool, my nigga, like you sweating me like this, Like now I'm gonna go to the bar.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: So everybody was like, come on, bed, just have a drink. You know all that.
Speaker 1: No, I'm cool, Dog, I'm hot at this moment. I'm hot because he didn't tell me to get up off the table. We ain't paying for me. I pay for my own shit. I go to the bar, Drake, I go sit down at the bar. Man.
Speaker 4: They over there drinking, taking shots, celebrate, and he's seting me.
Speaker 1: He said, no, no, no, no, you gotta go.
Speaker 7: You gotta go. Yeah, Bro, I walked back to the hotel. You as with man. I walked back to the hotel bro.
Speaker 2: And for the rest of that summer league right, all I can say is, Man, I can't wait to get back home, Bro, I can't wait to move to Charlotte. And he called me when he got to La. He was like, where you at. I was like, Man, I'm over here with the Homi. He's like, I'm in La. I'm at the club.
Speaker 1: I said, say no, more, right there, hey. I pulled up on it, and I had been telling the hommies the whole time, like, man, I can't believe it, because you know you can't you ain't in contact.
Speaker 2: After that, I was like, man, I can't believe us. Like he got me fucked up.
Speaker 4: Man. We ran up on Mace, him and his hommies, and he was like, what's up?
Speaker 1: Fool so much more little dog. He's telling his hommies and dog. He was like, man, what's up with your dudes? I was like, oh man, they thought that, you know, like we.
Speaker 2: I was like, bro, you can't. You know, I ain't one of the ones like that. I'm kind of like a funny, cool dude, but I ain't, you know, like we can get down.
Speaker 1: We're trying to get down. He was like, nah, bro, like my little bro, like what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: I was like, all right, dude, I guess that's how it works. Wow.
Speaker 1: So that is your rookie Hayzen story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shout out rest in peace, Anthony Mason, big bully, you know what I mean? But I called him the big teddy bear because he was always like he always let me kick it with and go to comedy stares. But he bro if you did not, if you didn't now partake in the team endeavors.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I think my rookie initiation was as rookies, me, Harrison, Festus, and bare we were at Denver. We were in Denver and we had a team dinner and they were ordering everything.
Speaker 3: Man Richard Jefferson ordered this big one.
Speaker 1: Hundred and eight pound porter House State that was to serve six people for himself. They were ordering a shot. Some us looking around like, damn these dudes or and everything. That's dope. They brought us to dinner. That's dope. Now, mind you, I'm a second round pick, so I ain't had no money the beginning of the season. It ain't November fifteenth. I ain't started getting paid yet. I ain't got no dough And they like, uh yeah. So at the end of it, they're like, yeah, so it's been a great dinner. Excited about the opportunity that this team have. We can, you know, get to the playoffs. At that time, we just talk about getting the playoffs. You know, we think we got to change get the playoff. Young fellas. Really appreciate y'all. Man, happy to have y'all here. Y'all gonna bring some winning ways. Also appreciate y'all taking care of this dinner. And all of them walked out. We get the bill eighteen thousand dollars. Kem Bay is more undrafted. I ain't got no dog. This is and that isn't and Harrison got some dough. They both ain't got to so they ain't got no more't got no money like that on your car. Shout out to Eric Hollison Man. Eric Holson left to take credit card on fire and took care of it before. I ain't had no dough.
Speaker 3: I was screwwing man Chance man.
Speaker 1: Forty five hundred dollars and.
Speaker 4: Crying they do it's like that, man, I was hot like forty.
Speaker 1: I don't know what they expect me to do with this, bro. I'm the second round pick. I ain't got no bread I got. I got my my advance on my salary, my advance on my first year salary a month and a half ago, sixty thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Events. I cried.
Speaker 1: I got twenty seven thousand dollars back out to taxis.
Speaker 3: Didn't know what was going on. I got to get a car, which.
Speaker 1: I was rinting the car because I couldn't afford to buy a car, so I was renting the car just because they was doing it on credit. I end up owing them nine grand I could have just put a down payment down on the car. I had to get some furniture from my apartment, but I ain't don't like that, and they put that bill on it. So shout out to the young fellas. Jalen Stefan Castle getting this car put on bricks, Kit Bazemore got his car popcorn, and Fessus Early got his car put on bricks. They used my car and for good reason, because I told them straight up, listen, I understand all the vets. If y'all do something to my car, I'm the type of guy I'm gonna keep doing the more.
Speaker 3: Y'all do.
Speaker 1: You put in my car, I'm gonna put in your car too far? And j Rich, Hey, Jay Rich used to get him, bro Hey, j Jay Rich used to get him with the popcorn.
Speaker 4: He used to take the wills off and.
Speaker 2: Put them on different levels of the park instructure so you have to walk around.
Speaker 1: And same thing, that same thing.
Speaker 4: That I told.
Speaker 1: Listen, man, they like no, but you ain't got no money. We can keep playing games. I said, Listen, I go too far. So I'm just telling y'all don't do nothing like that. I ain't gonna he had said something wilder. Jack Festus has said some wild to d Lea. I'm not going to say anything wild. I'm just but don't do that to me because I go way too far and they ain't do that to me.
Speaker 3: So, you know, shout out, shout.
Speaker 4: To the beds. Shout out to the beds.
Speaker 3: Joker just made a statement after the first game.
Speaker 1: He said, Man, I think I'm playing the best basketball in my career, he said, but if I don't get it, good for him. He's amazing. That's the first time I've ever heard Joker like kind of lobby for himself and MVP, which I was a little shocked by. He usually don't give a damn about anything.
Speaker 4: He gotta get shot down with each chase in his street.
Speaker 1: Though, let's say the years before he was like, Okay, if I get it, I get it.
Speaker 4: It's other dope dudes, and those are great, amazing dudes. But this is my best year.
Speaker 2: Yes, not only is this my best year, this is my best statistical year.
Speaker 4: Yep, by far than any of.
Speaker 2: These MVP seasons that I had, Right, So I gotta put that out there that hey, I'm about to break, I'm about to do some shit that ain't nobody ever did in the league, in the league history, yep. And so you got to put your bid out there. What Shaye is doing right, you know, is having a phenomenal season, MVP caliber season, leading the number one team in the league. Right, and the way he get down is just you know, kids love his game. He's a fan favorite. You know, he got the personality, right, the team got the personality, and so you know, all light is gonna shine that way based on the work that he putting in the way that they mean him, the way he's elevating himself, you know, even more so from last year. But when you look at Joker and what Joker is doing and how he's doing it and being the focal, being the everything for that team, the engine that make that team go top five in points, top five, assists, top five, and rebounds top five, top three, all of them. Yeah, top three, my man, top three, top three, Come on, man, come on, you gotta I gotta say something. I gotta say something just to let y'all know, Like I know what I'm doing out here, and I'm feeling it too, So I think that's why he put that that out there like that, just to let people know, like, yeah, I do know I'm killing this year, so take note of that.
Speaker 3: I respect it. I'm happy, you know.
Speaker 1: I love when guys talk that shit, So I'm happy he says something.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: The only thing I would say is as deserving as he is with that start line, what he's up against, his people become accustomed to greatness, and in turn, like Lebron for instance, right, like Lebron probably should have like six MVP six or seven, but people get kind of accustom and board with greatness, and so that's one of the things he's up against.
Speaker 3: If Joker was having this year.
Speaker 1: Statistically and all of that, if he was having this year and had never won MVP, he undoubtedly be MVP. But because people have grown accustomed to him averaging those types of numbers, you kind of get a bump down from that now and saying that when you look at who's won the MVP over the years, I think it's also very hard to deny Shay. And that's where I think the voting system becomes a problem because the reality is it's so opinionated.
Speaker 3: There's no criteria, there's none of these things.
Speaker 1: The reality is, if you had a small committee, they probably make them co m vps.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: If you have you make them co vps. What you both guys are deserving. And like I said, now here's the problem that shaves up against though. Ten years from now, five years from now, Joker don't win MVP and you put those stats next to Shaye's stats, everybody gonna be like, yo, what the hell, right, there's no chance this guy didn't win MVP, right, right, right, And so but we're not going to winning three more already having three for sure. But we're not computers, and we watch the games and we know the records, and we know right as human beings, you take into you know, these guys take into account that they get tired of seeing the same greatness and they try to do other things and try to be crafty with the votes.
Speaker 3: And so you got all of that going.
Speaker 1: I usually like to take a hard stance, but I'll say on this one, man, I wish the committee. I wish there was a committee and the voting was different because these guys would be calling vps because it's hard to say one of them deserve it over the other one. Both great players, both doing something incredible. Shade leading this young team defensively and offensively.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure he stepped it up in their number one.
Speaker 1: In the league five what I don't know if they're not. They're number one in the West by ten games in the league. They're right there with the Cows. I think the Cavs may be leading, but it's.
Speaker 4: A sixty one team right there.
Speaker 3: It's tough, man, these guys, tough guys playing.
Speaker 2: They're very deserved. I mean, they're both very deserving of it. And I like to see a coin MVP like you can't say one had a better year than the other one because they both had incredible years and one shouldn't overshadow what the other one accomplished this year because they were heading shoulders above everybody else.
Speaker 4: As far as MVP Petty be there.
Speaker 1: In recent weeks in the podcast community, we've lost Philadelphia seventy six ers wing Paul George, But that is not the biggest news that come out of Philadelphia in the last couple of weeks. Daryl Morey says yesterday or today what yesterday? That he uses AI to make decisions based you know around the team? What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 4: Not? Alan iris Sin correct? All right?
Speaker 2: So AI is artificial intelligence, right, and so.
Speaker 3: Hear me out should be out.
Speaker 4: Right, It shouldn't be the real AI.
Speaker 2: But you mean to tell me you're gonna use artificial intelligence to judge real human interaction, right, And so when you do use artificial intelligence, you have to prompt the artificial intelligence to tell it, to help it, to tell the artificial intelligence so they can help you make a decision. And it's not making this decision, it's just giving you data and information and a suggestion, right, right, So I say this, the Philadelphia seventy six ers are screwed, right because you can't blame AI because it still takes the human being to write the props.
Speaker 4: So what the hell? What kind of props are you putting in to help you make these decisions? Right? Because half the team hurt? Right? Half the team don't want to play.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man free all my homies over there in Philadelphia.
Speaker 1: Shit, Wes, I use AI to make decisions too. It's called a bit your game, right, But you don't play with people's lives like that.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know I can see AI telling you like, oh, cat Shot shoots fifty seven on Catcher releases.
Speaker 4: But come on, you man, that shouldn't be center.
Speaker 1: Man, you need to be consulting with AI for real. They're real AI.
Speaker 4: Bro. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Listen, here is what I'll say on that before we get out of here.
Speaker 3: Daryl Moury.
Speaker 1: You see analytics being a huge part of the NBA, and I think people went too far left with the analytics and they started to pull it back and understand that analytics, you want to say, and if you learn how to use the analytics, Daryl Moury was at the forefront of that analytics pushing the NBA. And I think in large part due to Daryl Moury, he never played basketball, So you use analytics to help you process and validate your opinions on basketball and talent.
Speaker 3: Yes. In turn, that created a path for guys like.
Speaker 1: Daryl Morey in the NBA that ain't never really played basketball, but knows numbers and can apply those numbers to real life basketball. It's no surprise that he's at the forefront of using AI what I will calltion. You of he never won. So there's that and that's my thoughts on.
Speaker 4: Hi Allen.
Speaker 3: Before we get out of here, man, just want.
Speaker 1: To speak on Junior Bridgeman, one of our NBA ogs brothers that we lost this week, uh suddenly, unexpectedly at seventy one years old. What he meant to us as basketball players goes far beyond the game of basketball, because what he did after basketball is what y'all look at and aspire to be a guy to go and build a successful businesses as he's done to become one of the best African American businessman. But forget African American businessman and one of the best businessmen in America. But when I say African American businessman, I say that because it means so much to us because we don't have a million examples to look to, you know, to lose him suddenly at seventy one. I'll say, I've never gotten the opportunity to meet him. And I was one person I always wanted to meet, but you always feel like you got time, Like I always feel like, no, I'll get to meet him, Like I've heard so much about him, obviously, I've studied him out can probably list off all of the things he's done in business as good as anyone, but you just don't always have time. And that was one I can honestly say, like I've always wanted to meet him, but I've always just been like, I'm going to I'm going to ye, and here we are out of time, you know. So I just want to send my love and well wishes to his family, Chauncey Billups, who I know is extremely tight with him, you know, and everybody who's been impacted by his life, and just say thank you for what he's meant to us as NBA players and wanting to branch out and do other things and focus on other businesses. He's a giant man and so rest in peace, Junior Bridgeman.
Speaker 4: I definitely want everything he's done for.
Speaker 1: Us as players, for us to be viewed the way we're viewed in business and the capabilities that we have in business. Shout out to Junior Bridgeman, and I wish I had the opportunity, But I will say to y'all, do not think you have time because you.
Speaker 4: Don't shout out to me.
Speaker 2: And I just want to have my two cents after the opportunity of me with him, a couple of times having them at the crib talking business. I think when they were talking about ebony and you know, for me, I'm a basketball fan first, so just talking basketball, talking about his legacy, talking about his era, hearing how he talked about the different players in his era, to have the opportunity to sit down, pick his brand on the business side, his humbleness, his diligence, his you know, I would say, he made you feel like you are a part of his family, right, He made you feel like but he was the big brother, right and so in our business of sports, you know, we are we are a brotherhood, We are a family. We say that a lot, but rarely do you find people, you know, like Junior Bridgman that open up you know, his mind, his heart, and you know the opportunities that that he had. And so I just want to give a big, you know, shout out to his family and also to the fans right for posting. Make sure you keep posting him in his jersey.
Speaker 4: We know that.
Speaker 2: You know, off the court, he was a pioneer. He was a pillar and example of what it means to transfer from you know, on the court to off the court in a successful way. But keep posting them highlights, keep posting them pictures of him, you know, as a hooper, because you know, we also, you know, as a younger generation in that next generation, got to do a better job of telling our you know, our og stories as a collective and then also our ogs, you know, talking about the young people and bringing them up, you know, so we all kind of stay together, right, We all all our stories can be manifested and we can be honored and given the right roses. So it's not too late. And I just appreciate, you know, Junior Bridgeman. I appreciate all the ogs that come before us, and you know, even the ones that are older.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: I think it's important for us to embrace them now, embrace their stories, you know, embracing their point of view, because they are the legacy and we need to be able to, you know, continue to translate those stories, you know, because they all tie together, generation after generation.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 1: Rest in peace to a giant peace I said, definitely a giant. Shout out to Junior Bridgeman, Shout out to UbD. Appreciate you man on the show. You created this thing with me. We've started to take this thing to a new level one. Like I told you, Bro, I was just in a space of needing something, someone to help drive the show on what you've done.
Speaker 4: Brother.
Speaker 1: I can't thank you enough, appreciate you, bro. Right every week, my dog, let's keep this thing rolling with these dubs. That's gonna be a rap from this episode of The Draymond Green Show with my dog.
Speaker 4: Let's get these lands Drake this week.
Speaker 1: Listen God, yes, sir, that's a wrap from this episode until next time. Es the volume