Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: Let's take a look at some stocks on the move. I'm Carl Masser along with Tim Stenovik. Let's get to Bloomberg News Equities reporter Avalon Purnell.
Speaker 4: You can go ahead, get started with Chewy. That's ticker c HWY. It's currently falling about nine point one percent. Today. It hit its lowest inter day level since twenty twenty four, and that's after the pet foods company CEO offered some fairly cautious commentary at a JP Morgan conference earlier today. He said that while the company still expects its pet segment to remain resilient, the company is seeing a more stretched consumer currently. And I feel like it's been the type of thing that we've been hearing from a lot of consumer companies lately.
Speaker 3: We're not buying as many toys. They definitely get their food, they get their breath, fashioners and his stiff but puppies here's a stick. I'm just gonna say, they're well loved. They're well love. Let's move on over from dogs to DoorDash.
Speaker 4: Yes, keeping us badge exactly. It's also falling about three point nine percent today. That's after Business Insider reported that Walmart's Spark which I wasn't previously aware of. It's their delivery service, is now delivering food from restaurants like McDonald's. So the delivery space has been really competitive with like Uber Eats, grub Hub, and now Walmart is also stepping in. So investors are a little bit curious about what exactly that will mean for companies like DoorDash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know about Spark driver.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it just news to me today as well, maybe not as big a news that makes the.
Speaker 3: Three of us, right, yeah, so maybe it's just elsewhere. Let's go to a name we don't always talk a lot about, but the tickers are lay Yes.
Speaker 4: Relay Therapeutics a much more exciting move earlier. Today, it's now only up about eight tenths of a percentage point, though earlier it was up as much as thirteen percent. That's after a drug maker released data from a midstage trial that was quite positive, showing that it's experimental drugs it seems to be helping those patients that have a rare genetic disorder that impacts their blood vessels development Tdcowen, writing that the update is a home run and that it could actually mean that there is a new opportunity for this drug to treat a very lucrative market.
Speaker 1: All right, So two decliners and a gainer, Yes, all right, there we go.
Speaker 3: Are you feeling kind of down today? So going more to claims?
Speaker 4: So many decliners in the.
Speaker 1: Market, I know, And that's what's frustrating to me is that I'm on gainers today and I got no good stories. I'm so sorry. Yeah, it's okay.
Speaker 2: This stock Movers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.