Speaker 1: Big Bank. You don't be on nothing.
Speaker 2: I be on okay, So let me ask you bring you big big Fact.
Speaker 3: Visit the new website today, Big factspod dot Com.
Speaker 2: Alive from the Culture Lab.
Speaker 1: It's time for big Facts, Big Bank Baby J d J Screen Welcoming today. The creator of the J Hill Podcast, J Hill himself is here. What's up? What's up? What's up? My brother?
Speaker 2: You know, man, I'm just blessed to be here with the fan. Man. I appreciate you guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of the one of the one of the hottest up and coming young podcasts. You touch on so many topics. You know what I'm saying. You're definitely unapologetic. You definitely speak your mind. I think you've all had each of us on your podcast too, so it was only right we brought you to our humble bowl and chop it with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, since we're here, man, I want to let you all know I appreciate y'all, man, because a lot of niggas be fake.
Speaker 2: That's how we're gonna start. I appreciate that. That me and fuck the ones who don't.
Speaker 4: So I just want to let y'all know again and again that man, when I first got here, you was like the first then Ja pulled up you know what I'm saying, and then you know, like, but.
Speaker 1: We had we had a one hour conversation about this. I was like, bro, you got it time and is everything? So sometimes people don't meet it that way. I was like, you really even with me, it was just the right time. I was like, Okay, I don't really know who he is, but I like this ship.
Speaker 4: Let me go three y'all we had this like even because bank like, I feel like all three of us had probably had a similar conversation.
Speaker 2: I can't see too, you can't sick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but what I will say is Jay gave me a nugget that's forever going to live in my head.
Speaker 2: It was something about timing. But how she broke it down was crazy.
Speaker 4: She was like, yo, a lot of times you really just kind of like sowing the seed, Like you might see somebody, they might see your face.
Speaker 2: Cool, you might get their number right, and then the next time. That don't mean that you're gonna probably get it anything.
Speaker 4: Y'all gonna work the next time, But that's just so on the small seed. Then you might see him again. It don't mean you might but you just you continue to seed. So by the time that fifth time, I'm a full time, I'm familiar.
Speaker 2: Right, let's do this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so that was I never heard nobody put it like that, so I was like, man, it definitely helped me out a lot.
Speaker 2: Just understand it like that. So yeah, because I'll be I'll be pissed. I go, I meet you, give me a Number'm thinking like we locked in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just know how dope you is, bro, And so so when when a person don't recognize it or see it off the rip, it kind of get me.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, because you know how dope you. You know you coming Jamie. Yeah, but like she said, most motherfucker we want to get for me, You're like, okay, I have seen this nigga two three times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now I fuck with you. Yeah, it ain't how we we meet.
Speaker 3: Motherfucker the first time and be like I fuck with you the first time.
Speaker 2: Fuck with you, but not even that. It's just if I tell you something, I'm gonna do it right.
Speaker 4: Like there's been times where like my podcast and can't growing astronomical you feel me, but it's still a nigga somewhere that was, like I told him I was gonna do it.
Speaker 2: It could be two years ago. I'm like, ship, I gotta do it.
Speaker 5: But but see that, let me let me tell you about that. The thing is with that, it is that's also like another version of timing because even like with me and you, like I told you I was gonna do it, but when you were hitting me about doing it, I had every intention on doing it, but some shit came up and I wasn't able to do it. And it took us a couple of times, you know what I'm saying, to.
Speaker 6: Get it together. But we got it right.
Speaker 5: But that's that's another thing that I had to learn too, Like sometimes people aren't bullshitting you, Like people aren't bullshitting you all the time. Like sometimes shit does come up, and you know, shit happens to prevent people from carrying through with what they had like really meant to do. But the same at the same time, like if they're communicating and if they're telling you what's going on or whatever, like you can't necessarily like hold it against them until it just gets egregious, don't.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's the thing communication though, Yeah, a lot of times, like I was meeting niggs niggas, give me that number and just leave.
Speaker 2: Me or red or delivered, Like, bro, why do you give me a number? Just keep number? I don't. You don't have to give me a number. You could just be like, bro, not right now, or yeah, follow me on the ground. You could do whatever, like you give me a number, like we're gonna lock in, like let's do it.
Speaker 4: I hit you a hundred times. It's like, bro, look man, I'm off that. I'm not even knowing that no more. Though so right he grew. I ain't knowing that no more. Niggas a bullshit. You just see if you're gonna get in your feeling too mm.
Speaker 2: Hmm congratulations because I don't give a.
Speaker 4: You know, like to like, go ahead, that's what you want to do. Ain't with none of that cause I don't know, Like I'm just not gonna tell you. I'll be like, all right, we're locking you feel me? Like I be like, yeah, I do it and then don't do it. It's just I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, but like I said, I ain't this.
Speaker 1: Is an industry ween, man, This ain't this ain't it ain't black and white. There's a lot of gray areas. That's that's is where we are with that's what we chose to do. You can go a lot of places where no gray areas, but you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah where you're at.
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Are you comfortable in your slaves? Now? Bro? I feel amazing.
Speaker 4: And a lot of it got to do with running, Like they don't have nothing to do with the space i'm and it's really about everything I'm going outside of the space. I feel like before I started running, I didn't really know, you know what, I feel like, this is all I have real like this in my family and a lot of times I was looking for validation within the platform itself. And it's just the game. You know, it's up and down, it's peaks and valleys.
Speaker 2: You feel me. So it's like when when it was down that dictated my mood. You feel me?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: But now I run and like I found something that I enjoyed. People ask me, like what I do for fun? I'm like, run, like you crazy? I'm like, yeah, I like it, it's fun. So like now I find I found out I like, I accomplished goals with running, right, I accomplished goals in my in my life outside of podcasts and so now it's really just second nature. It's just like it's just what I do. It just it just is what it is, something that I gotta do. You know what I'm saying. I say so like my my mental man, it's a million, I know a lot. We comeing to each other all the time. How like you look at you so I look good. But like if people think my body look good, I wish they could see my mind.
Speaker 2: Pause. In my mind it feels ten times better than my body. Look. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Another thing you've been preaching a lot on your platform is uh faithfulness. You know what I'm saying, Like just being faithful and stuff like that. What's what's your I'm just saying you preach it, do so let's talk about it. It's big facts. What's your perspective on that?
Speaker 2: I think being faithful is.
Speaker 4: It means a lot, bro, because outside of the person that you're with, it's about you. It's about how much discipline do you haven't within yourself? Now, if you put look atmis then you're still faithful in my opinion, right for you? Right, But if you choose to be monogamous, and that's what you say you want to be committed to and be committed to that, just like if you want to if you committed to losing fifty pounds, if you committed to anything, if you committed to do a podcast. You should be committed to whatever you put your mind to, because that's the only way.
Speaker 2: You won't get it.
Speaker 4: Like when it come to like a relationship, I've learned that as a as a young man coming from the inner City of Baltimore where I come from, that we was taught a bunch of just ship we shouldn't you feel me, like fucking all type of holes and shit like that, like just just shit that really don't make your man. And I had to learn that, like being taking care of your family is will make you a man. I think Fat Trill said it before, Like taking care of your.
Speaker 2: Family is gangster. Like all this other shit running.
Speaker 4: Down on a nigga, beating a nigga ass because he calls you a bitch. That ain't gangster. That shit gonna leave you in jail or leave your family behind. That's being a coward. That's being pussy if anything, like what's being gangster is taking care of your family and being faithful is a part of it. You feel me like me being committed to what I I my vows, or me being committed to my word, like that's all shit, we open the shore up, like that's how big one your word? You feel me so like that's a part of my word. So if I choose to be with a woman, it's like, yah, I choose to be with you. And if I'm monogamous and I choose to be with you and only you in the times where it get hard, though, And I think that's the most important.
Speaker 2: I think that says a lot about a person's character. Character ain't what you do when it's easy. It is what you do when it's hard. So I ain't saying.
Speaker 4: That like bitches don't be girls, don't be throwing themselves you feel me, or like it don't get hard.
Speaker 2: As a man, temptation ain't dead.
Speaker 4: Temptation is there every day, especially as you calim the letter to success. But it means it says a lot about you as a man, as a person when you can walk in the room what they say, a room full of votes and you know what I'm saying, and I have to budge I walk in there with my haird like nah, yeah, they look good.
Speaker 2: It's cool. I would, but now I'm good because I chose to be thinking for this one person.
Speaker 4: So I mean, I think that's like it's about character, bro all this is about character who you as a person for.
Speaker 1: I don't believe this, but there's a narrative going around that in every relationship there's one unfaithful person. I don't personally believe that. I'm just for conversation. How does everyone feel about that?
Speaker 6: No, I disagree.
Speaker 3: I can agree because I ain't gonna say all of them, most of them they Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: I can agree on you because you can catch you a good one.
Speaker 6: But I disagree. I think I think most niggas cheat. I ain't even gonna lie about that.
Speaker 5: But I feel like, because you gotta, you gotta think about it, like you gotta think about where the cheating comes from, like for and they've been having this discussion since the beginning of time. Like for men, most infidelity is a material thing, is a material thing of the flesh. So it's not as serious to a guy to cheat as it is to.
Speaker 6: A woman or a female.
Speaker 5: A female is gonna be it's gonna be the most likely to be loyal, and the male is going to be the least likely to be loyal in most instances. So when a female does actually build her nuts up to go out and step out on her man or whatever, then it's so much other shit that has taken place that has pushed her to that point to it's almost like the point of no return, because once.
Speaker 2: You do it, it's.
Speaker 6: Like, Okay, that was your last straw before a guy. Guys get a lot of guys.
Speaker 5: Get tempted, and then they just do it and don't even think about it and then forget about it and then go back to being regular. Yeah, every hole is just a whole, but all women aren't holes.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 4: I feel like even with your question though, I think like the first thing I thought about is like, yeah, every relationship, somebody is a cheater.
Speaker 1: That what you said it was a narrative on social media.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I mean just because who says sheating gotta be just uh sexually right, Like you don't have to be physical, Like what you do on the day to day could be cheating. Like anything that you do to your partner that you wouldn't want done it, you know what I'm saying, Like, that's that's.
Speaker 2: What cheating is.
Speaker 4: So it's like, if you're willing to entertain a conversation where you know you shouldn't be, you got to look at yourself in the mirror.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: It's just because you're a CHEATERD don't doesn't mean that you're always going to be a cheated Do that mean that you can't grow?
Speaker 2: Right? I feel like that's the thing we need to look at. I think.
Speaker 4: But back to the conversation to what you were saying, Jade, I feel like MH is how we how he's brought up when we're taught. I feel like men was taught to be a player, Like that's what we talk from the inception, Like we see rappers talking about getting all these girls like nigga's on the street, Like.
Speaker 2: That's what we've grown up to, right especially, And.
Speaker 5: So do you think that in a lot of cases, men equate their value to how many women they can get.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent even?
Speaker 7: And I'm gonna be sure that with you because I'm not no God, no saint, but even the most faithful nigga sometimes just like I remember seeing steph carry wife say like she just wanted to feel like tractive something like that.
Speaker 4: We're a human bro like we want we want to feel validated, if it's in work or outside of work. Right. So like a lot of times a man's success is measured by the money that he gets and how many women.
Speaker 2: He can pull, Right, But it's how disciplined can you be in that environment when you.
Speaker 6: Have it all?
Speaker 4: Right, it might be easy for you to say no because you're used to it, you know what I'm saying, Like, I'm used to it.
Speaker 2: I'm good, And that's some people not used to it and they got indulged more than others. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it be kind of harged me to have these kind of conversations because I just be feeling like everybody on just D one hundred with these kind of conversations, people say what they suppold to say because people are watching.
Speaker 2: I'm the type of nigga gonna say what it is. That's just what it. That's just what it is, like saying women do this, women do that? What women?
Speaker 3: Most women are on this side. Now on what's it's very I'm saying most women are on fuck these nigga side. Yeah, even in relationships you got rare. It's not I'm not putting them all. I'm not speaking on all but most women or on the other side these days in twenty twenty four, it's very rare that it's probably ten percent of women that's.
Speaker 2: Being one hundred percent faithful. And I ain't to my sex one hundred percent faithful. I only have eyes for you. I don't speak to my friends like I got urges. They don't have urgent that's rare for a woman to not have urges. But the way I got, we got, I got urges I got.
Speaker 6: How is that cheating?
Speaker 2: So if you if you entertain the urge, that's not cheating, entertaining and it's just swing your fuck.
Speaker 3: That's the same ship which you smile level man that says you're pretty in front of your husband.
Speaker 1: No, that.
Speaker 2: I ain't mad at that. But I'm saying having an urge and entertaining urges two different things. But is that entertaining urge? If I if I stopped flattery, he said, if I flatter you and it tickles you, is that is that not cheating on your men?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: And to you, to you, I'll break y'all my home phrase that feels like you don't want you looking at no woman? To me, I'm gonna say no. Only because I'll kirkmam so we can have a But.
Speaker 6: I feel like this.
Speaker 5: I feel like if I'm flattered, me being flattered and me responding to that flattery is two different things.
Speaker 2: I ain't saying I'm saying the response of it.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, if you show your teeth to a nigga that's have said something to you in a way that he wants you, that is cheating to me cool, And.
Speaker 2: I'm saying to me, I argue that you're gonna be so you you're not showing your teath and no chick that I don't smiling like a motherfucker did everybody. That's why I ask you.
Speaker 4: So I feel like when it comes to the cheat and I said, it's doing one thing to somebody knowing that you, you wouldn't want it done to you. So if y'all got that agreement right, if it's like Yo, you don't smile that, no nigga, that if that's flattering you, I ain't smiling that, No chicks, that's flattering me.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 4: But if I have an agreement on my chick, like YO, you could smile, you could, you can laugh at all you want, you feel, you can say thank you, and I can.
Speaker 2: Do the same. All of that gateway though, it's all of that gate was entertaining. Entertaining. That's all I'm saying. Does entertainment leads to gateway? I can't say that, bro, because it's like a contract. Bro. If our contract says you can.
Speaker 4: Go to all the podcasts you want, but you can't appear on the podcast, it can be a gateway. But as long as your wives don't get on front of that camera and record that podcast, then you follow in the contracts and say with relationships you feel me, So it could be the gateway.
Speaker 1: You said, everybody's situation is gonna have a different understanding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as long as you stay understanding through the rules of.
Speaker 3: Who's gonna do that, who's gonna break down everything I want you to do and I don't want you to do.
Speaker 2: It's kind of you do that in front of her or him.
Speaker 1: So I'm saying, but I think, I think, I think it's understood in your particular relationship with can't go I like that though.
Speaker 4: I like that we gotta be able to but we gotta be able to understand the situation and communicate to it.
Speaker 2: So, for example, I had one of my homies. We went out right and he did some ship. I ain't like.
Speaker 4: I sent them the message telling him the ship that he did, and I think I told my man, I'm like, bro, we're gonna see how you're scaring. Nigga said, you know, my bad. If you took it that way, I.
Speaker 2: Ain't mean no harm. Cool, the relationship got strong. If anything, same thing.
Speaker 4: If no, it's the same if the chick. If some things like we know, we know that we think cheating is just sex, right, that's what we think.
Speaker 2: I give what you saying. Let me break this now.
Speaker 3: If she won't do it in front of you, she know it's wrong, oh for sure. If she won't do it in one of you, she knows whatever. But we don't know what she would do. It wouldn't do in front of me, in front of us too. That until it's presented. That's all I'm saying now. She if she smiled at a nigga, I don't know if she would smile if she was in front of me, I'm in time, you don't be with your wife. She'd be like, why that nigga looking at me like that? She wouldn't even ask that she would see why he's looking like what.
Speaker 2: She wanted? Did that if you was there, She's.
Speaker 3: Bring it to your attention to let you know she knows that this is wrong for me to even look at this guy. I'm just keeping it real, bro, wife right now would not have the same conversation with you that.
Speaker 2: She would have with her friends. It's impossible. But that's are you saying her female her female friends. She wouldn't have the same conversation when you.
Speaker 3: When you're in a relationship with a person, brother, they some somewhat put on an act for you.
Speaker 4: But what you expect though, I wore her to, yes, have her different conversation with your friends that you have with me.
Speaker 7: For sure.
Speaker 2: But that's that's real. If you you you you hold up? Hold up now, I don't I think you go through phases.
Speaker 1: I'm about ninety plus percent there with my wife when we have conversations now now, not at the beginning, but we almost dare like that's my POTU.
Speaker 2: Bro, some conversation. I think that's respect. Like, yo, if you want to talk to your homegirls, talk to your homegirls, that's a Daryl conversation. But hold a different person. Not No, I'm not not.
Speaker 4: Not not totally different. I'm saying, like some conversations, I don't need to be a part of it. I don't want to be a part of rum.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying, I know that you're able to have those conversations because I know your characters. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about those women that has a totally different character outside of herself than she'd be.
Speaker 2: Okay, not with you, man, that's fast. Cheating, you just fake you the fass the same family. That's fast.
Speaker 3: Once you draw those lines and tell a person what you don't like, what else is there to do if that's who they are?
Speaker 1: Leave?
Speaker 2: Hold up, No, I ain't saying leave. I love you, you love me.
Speaker 3: We're in a relationship, but you're a different type of person when you're not around me, because you know, I don't like that type of ship that goes on one billion percent in relationships. Your wife is not gonna be exactly who she are around you because she's protecting your feelings.
Speaker 2: Don't the fuck what y'all niggas saying you want to have it another way? Would you having another way?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I respect that I'm not saying because I'm cool with that. That's what I'm saying. But so so it's still there's still the same thing you said. Everybody has a mask off to a certain extent. So that's cheating to me. So you cool with your woman cheating decently? How do I know?
Speaker 3: I take respect over everything. Respect is something different. You can't one thing about bruh. Y'all niggas better understand. But you can't control no woman pussy. Then you can't control her thoughts or pussy. You can never control that fact. The only thing you control is the way she respects you.
Speaker 2: She respects you. That that that that that super seeds and trump everything to me, you know what I'm saying. So other than that, I don't know. I don't know how to put it.
Speaker 3: Like we can live in this world and thinking our ego make us think that we're the only nigga that our wives look at.
Speaker 2: That's ego. That's ego.
Speaker 3: Make you feel like you're the only woman that you I got, that you got hots for I'm the only that's ego.
Speaker 2: It's something in enough that God.
Speaker 3: Put on us that we see our type every day, So you don't feel like every day she's like, man, that's a nice woman. You think your wife don't see this A nigga the same way for sure. I'm with you on that, though they said anything else. Lust is the same thing as cheating, right.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: Lust, that's a that's that's tricky.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm talking to you specifically, nigga like that's tricky. I'm saying we was on Cavira Care like I'm saying that's streaky. Let me let me, let me, let me say something.
Speaker 5: So basically, what you're saying is that you're you're okay with it as long as you don't know and it's not brought to your.
Speaker 2: Front door with any But I agree with that.
Speaker 3: I'm okay with anything with anybody that's with my friend's with anything.
Speaker 2: I can't say you're being fake. I can say you respect me.
Speaker 4: Well, what I would say is no, No, I don't agree with that, because no, I don't agree if you being sneaky, it is not brought to my No, I'm just I'm being more specific in it. I'm because Jay said you're okay with it as long as I brought to be into your door, I'm diving deeper in it.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not okay because you could be just a good ass liar. I'm not okay with that.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I don't. I'm not boudy even siting here at like I'm okay with it. But yeah, if I'm okay, if anything, I'm gonna be real with you.
Speaker 4: Grow we talk about ego, like these niggas need more, y'all niggas need more ego because to be real, like the fact that I know that I ain't the only nigga looking at that's more player for me because she wouldn't me if anything, Yeah, she.
Speaker 2: Sees a bunch of niggas because's agree. I choose to be monogamous to you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, is bad.
Speaker 2: They got fake asses and fake tities everywhere. Make up look good, they look good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I want to like three D.
Speaker 2: Miss, but I'm not.
Speaker 3: Do you agree that when you first Yeah, that's not a period though. Hold on, let me let me tell you here that that's not pure bro a pure nigga. Don't even want to funk the.
Speaker 2: Guess what I'm hearing. That's what you want to say. I ain't God as well. No, no, no worry like ibout stealing you might wis what if I go if I go in the Rolex. Of course in my mind I was like, man.
Speaker 1: I was, but I ain't gonna do that.
Speaker 2: No cameras in there, you would get it.
Speaker 9: Ho ho ho, I went risk, I don't want to come cover. Am I stealing that roll neck? If that man walk out the rolls store and drop.
Speaker 2: It, are you gonna pick it up or leave it? Not necessarily, I don't want to come. That's the same I want to comel maybe maybe cama. Yes, yes, in the same common for having those thoughts.
Speaker 6: No, you don't, you don't know, you don't to me, No to me.
Speaker 2: But what I'm trying to tell y'all, how many times? How many times have you thought about slapping the ship out of the nigga?
Speaker 1: Slap the out You.
Speaker 2: Ain't about to get fired or slap it like in your mind thinking about slapping.
Speaker 3: That? Why you have to rebuke thoughts, buke it. I ain't gonna say I want to steal some that, don't steal it. If I think about still being like bro hell no, ain't no thief. But no, you know, people, if you if you walk away thinking I should have stole that, you should.
Speaker 4: Say that we said, and you said, if you think about something, hold up think about your talking about because you said if you think about about okay, cool, I'm not I'm not. I'm not arguing that you said, if I know something, you might as go do it.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: You can think about shooting nigga, you ain't gona shoot a nigga like you can think about you can think about getting get back, but you don't get to get back.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: That's not as that's not as.
Speaker 4: It's not as bad, bro, because at the end of the day, what makes you a good person, what makes you a good person is your actions.
Speaker 5: You could think about what, yeah, the ship that you decide, the thought, the thoughts that you decide to act upon that.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to take a point.
Speaker 3: It didn't work out people when I'm trying to know what I'm trying to tell y'all these women and men. If you're perier of your period all the way, you don't think of another person. You think if you're not a chieved, you think when it start off. Though that's not true the male female interaction when it started off.
Speaker 6: But that's but to my opinion, to my opinion me, to me, that's not that's not that's not it.
Speaker 2: So if you thought about sucking a nigga. If you had to say, how do.
Speaker 6: We get the fucking know that even thinking about the nigga?
Speaker 2: And so I don't bang it. Bank saying this because because from from.
Speaker 4: His last point, when it sounds like it's past, start thinking about fucking a nigga. If you think about fucking nigga, but then like women or it's always in your mind, that could be cheating.
Speaker 2: I get that.
Speaker 4: That's that's I get what he's saying. But we're talking about specifically what you're saying. If you think about sucking a nigga, no, that's not cheating. But if you have continuous thoughts about sucking the same nigga, okay, okay, okay, all right, let me ask you this. If your wife came and told you she thought about sucking a nigga.
Speaker 2: She should have.
Speaker 3: How you gonna come tell me you thought about sucking a nigga's pride?
Speaker 2: No, that's not pride, that's that's being real. Bank.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you think about it as a man, as somebody to respect you. I'm telling you that's pride. And you need to leave that sit alone in a while, because if your woman tells you it's a reason for everything. If your woman tell you say yo, bab, hopefully she don't say like, don't. But I'm just if she said some.
Speaker 2: Ship right and she trying to communicate to you, and she trying to communicate to you, and you get.
Speaker 3: Me, don't tell me because at the end of the day, now I'm gonna have a certain insecurity.
Speaker 2: Now I'm gonna have a certain insecurity over you. On the fuck Hey, that's something you got. You might wing the fucking don't tell me.
Speaker 1: You're right, that's what we gotta thinking about it.
Speaker 2: He's right, right, he's right.
Speaker 1: If he if you left some money right there, walked up, he came back and bank was love. Man, I was thinking about still your money.
Speaker 2: You're gonna Yo, thank you, bro. I appreciate you. But you make sure you don't leave that money the next time. He might get it right, Okay, Yeah, I'm just saying being real.
Speaker 3: So if my wife come telling me I've been thinking about, I want to know that's different.
Speaker 2: Sooner, lady, I'm gonna piss you off. And you're going No, you keep saying thinking that.
Speaker 6: That's different.
Speaker 2: No, because no, that's different, celebrity. No, No, listen, Listen. Listen.
Speaker 4: If you said my wife, if my wife feels that I've been thinking about, that's different than I had a thought.
Speaker 3: I'm saying those are two year over day. You have a premonition of that, don't bitch. You better keep that to yourself better.
Speaker 2: I'm not mad at that. Keep that to yourself, because once you split it out there, what does that leave me? That's a man in my ego out of that shadowack. So, so all, okay, you can't say that you're right. Don't think that I agree with so every one hit I agree with you.
Speaker 4: All I'm saying is this ain't a case for this ain't the case for what's one size fital.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: All I'm saying is this ain't one sizpital because just in that scenario, I get that as a man. I'm not even about to try to fink I understand that. But the way you're making it seems as if like if somebody comes to me and say, Yo, I've been thinking about shooting somebody.
Speaker 2: It's not the same, bro, you it's not the same. It's not the same.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about a person you love in a relationship, bro, Certain things is just true.
Speaker 2: If your wife if you had But my bad, my bad, you said, who would come say that? Right? Okay? But has she had that thought? Is the question?
Speaker 5: But why come and say you're gonna drive yourself crazy trying to think about what she could have possibly thought.
Speaker 6: You gotta lose your mind.
Speaker 2: Unless I'm making that point to make a point.
Speaker 6: But what's what's the point?
Speaker 3: The point is everyone has a different alter ego when they're not with their mate that you will never know.
Speaker 2: That's my opinion. That's my opinion. That's my opinion.
Speaker 3: Your wife would tell one of her girlfriends like, I would deal with such and such girl, I went, he could get it.
Speaker 2: She wouldn't tell you that.
Speaker 1: True, true, true, But don't tell.
Speaker 3: Me that the man.
Speaker 2: But that's cool.
Speaker 6: What's wrong with that?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: When I just said that, said, well, your wife, anybody wife will have a friend, and she say, girl, if I went in love and in this monogy.
Speaker 2: Relationship, he could get it. So what Women say that all the time?
Speaker 1: So what.
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: But so what?
Speaker 2: But yes? No?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: So what is?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: It's a thin line? So what is? If you're prior to me, you don't even think like that? To me? That's what I feel like purim is Okay, yeah, I mean I'm not if that's what you think cool to me. I feel like purimice is I'm blind when it comes to that.
Speaker 1: I only see this person, and you're saying that that's very rare, that's very very very very very o woman.
Speaker 3: So so at the end of the day, you're still putting on a facade, because if if it was us, if we tied to the hill, you should tell me that we weren't married.
Speaker 2: I give such such a plus. We're going to be that cool, but if we will never be that cool? Right, So that means you're putting on them.
Speaker 6: We're supposed to be that cool, but we will never be that cool.
Speaker 2: Like because you don't have enough to be that. Everybody has those.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna keep it real.
Speaker 2: I'm just keeping it real every.
Speaker 5: But okay, but what I'm saying is, how are we supposed to be that cool when you said when you just said that, if I have that conversation with you and I'm trusting you enough to happen.
Speaker 4: Scar you, That's why that's why I say that it's more for you than the other person, because you said we would never had that conversation.
Speaker 2: But you're the one that's that can't take that. No, that's not fair. But you don't know if I can take it or not. You just said it. Holdo, I know I can't, but you don't know. Yo, you don't know.
Speaker 3: Hold On, that's not one we'll communicate. Well, we have to know what that feeling that I have a partner, my rep that tells me everything. She will not tell you that because she knows the pride of a man. It has nothing to do with what you told. You'll go for another that she knows. That's the wrong thing to say.
Speaker 2: She knows that. So how how are you.
Speaker 3: Gonna say you're one hundred A motherfucker that's one hundred is gonna say whatever, no matter.
Speaker 2: How you take it. I disagree, you don't disagree.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying, a motherfucker that's one hundred is gonna tell you the bold truth no matter how you take it.
Speaker 2: And that's rare, so you know.
Speaker 5: No, So you're saying that that a person that's one hundred percent is gonna tell you the truth no matter how You're gonna take it at the expense of your feelings, and they love you that much.
Speaker 2: No, it's the truth. That's one hundred. That's the truth. Am I tripping?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 2: This is my felers, you and my husband. I share everything with you. This is my truth. Baby. I saw John at work. I seen him in a gray sweatpan. I won't, I really won't. I ain't gonna tell you that.
Speaker 3: But I'm trying to erase that out of my eve. But I had no thoughts. You're not finna ever come home and say that. That don't even come with it.
Speaker 2: So some what, everybody somewhat have a mass on to protect the person they love. And I take that, Yeah, you that don't. Yeah, I'll take that to you that I thought, I thought that's what I've been said. I would take that. I don't want to know everything you said your friends. I don't want to know all of What I'm trying to tell you is everybody have a different side. Like everybody think for sure, like I hate what I know my wife.
Speaker 3: No, you don't, buddy, everybody you know you know the person that that she's presenting that she knows to be she and that probably could be her one.
Speaker 2: Hundred for the relationship. But everybody has that side of them that you will never know, bro. Yeah, for sure that's just them and that ain't no fake shit, it's just respect cerch shit. I don't need to know. I don't even know the conversation you have so sister, your mama, I don't need to know that. I don't need to know the shot, the shot conversations when y'all taking shots. I don't need to know that. Yeah, but niggas is acting like I'm saying, But niggas be acting like I know everything you don't, buddy, I don't know everything. I think.
Speaker 1: It's I think for some of them, type is their own comfort, like that feed themself. They feed themself something in their mind for their own Let me.
Speaker 6: Let me, let me, let me, let me say this.
Speaker 5: I got something, I got something to say, I got something to say about that. So are we okay with that being said? With all of that being said, are we saying that because there is a certain there is a level of utmost respect to where certain things won't be disclosed.
Speaker 6: Are we saying that there's something wrong with that? Or are we saying that.
Speaker 3: In the beginning, we said, cheating is anything that you wouldn't do in front of your husband or your wife.
Speaker 2: That's what we said.
Speaker 3: Cheating is that's what don't want down to yourself, that you don't want down to yourself and that you wouldn't do or in front of them, or you don't want them to find out. That's cheating basically, right, you don't have to be said, you don't have to be nothing anything. You don't want your husband or your wife to find out.
Speaker 2: That's deceit and cheat cheating, Am I right around?
Speaker 1: Yes, no, anybody is cheating because it's.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you this, And I'm speaking from a relationship standpoint because I've never been married.
Speaker 3: But relationship, Huh, relationship that thing that you want to tell dude or you don't want dude to find out because.
Speaker 2: You love him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But what I'm saying is I've been in a relationship where we've openly discussed some ship like that, Like we might be at the strip club or something and we might discuss like a girl that might be doable, that has some things that make her doable or whatever I'm trying to say.
Speaker 6: But like, oh yeah, like you like you.
Speaker 3: Hit that mano. A man will before a woman will. A man will.
Speaker 2: A woman has this certain lock on their heart and their mouth.
Speaker 3: Bros In impenetrable, impenetrable, bro. They know they have more discipline than me to know not to do certain and say certain ship a nigga be like that shit fact babe and forget this is bitch.
Speaker 2: That's just how niggas feel like a nigga would do that.
Speaker 3: The more they are more even though we tell more lies, we're more honest when it comes down to ship we shouldn't do.
Speaker 5: But isn't that impenetrable lock something to love even more because.
Speaker 6: They have you on that pedestal to where they respects you that much.
Speaker 2: It's a thing line to me. It's a thing line because at the end of the day, it's really like, I don't know you, bitch. You know, ain't shit.
Speaker 5: I know you you're too good, but you don't think that it's possible for some people to actually be that good.
Speaker 9: It is.
Speaker 2: I said that, I said, but it's rare. It's very rare.
Speaker 3: Those type of women don't be nowhere around nothing.
Speaker 6: That's CAP's being real.
Speaker 2: Ain't on social media, you know, like.
Speaker 3: It's being real, like why are why are you listen? And I ain't trying ain't get the fun out of here? Everything really trying to be no massages and none of this. Okay, why are you posting sexy pictures if you're in the.
Speaker 2: Who do you want to like them? I don't understand this, Like you got hold up. If you're married and you're in a Nazis relationship with your husband, this is the only man you want.
Speaker 6: What the fuck are we see marriage is?
Speaker 3: If you're in a relationship, If you're in a committed relationship, why are you being Who are you being sexy for?
Speaker 2: If you're not being sexy at home? That's why in a lot of country they got the mother.
Speaker 1: If you're going with.
Speaker 2: Picture. But I'm saying if you if you go out with a picture and your suit just clean, you just might want be clean because I won't be hold and say I'm clean too. Man out of here.
Speaker 3: I putting that ship on. I tell them all holes on my dip. Baby, you know what I'm saying, Like for real, that's just that's why we do this ship Like me, it's just not being Hey, baby, I just felt sexy that day.
Speaker 2: No bit you want? You all won't like that.
Speaker 3: She who's gonna be on the other side of the DM the jing gonna open? Let's be really for validation like the girl curve and white.
Speaker 2: That's why the other coman that got wrapped up. You didn't even see what she looked like. What gotta fallow low.
Speaker 6: The eye.
Speaker 2: Got some big bag and ship on the head wrapped up. You don't even know what the health color look like. You folks. That's about that which is only for me in my household to me.
Speaker 3: Like I'm trying to tell them, I'm keeping it real, bro, validated by other men too.
Speaker 2: That's cheating, damn is it cheating?
Speaker 4: But what is it?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 2: I'm just curious?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: If you're seeking attention? What what is it?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: Here? Security? Your team making security day every day? I wake on your beautiful baby. That's not for you to do, bro, But I have a question.
Speaker 5: I was so so so a woman can't want to be sexy and look good for herself.
Speaker 2: You sexy? What are we posting it for? You? Look good? Baby? You look good? You're sexy? Well, what are we hold up?
Speaker 3: It's Instagram of any and those social media sites. Is that attention seeking or what?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yeah, for sure, tell you.
Speaker 2: I'm telling my wife, man, you look good. Put that ship on. Make sure woo woo.
Speaker 3: I want you to look good listen because it validates me too, Like, don't get it fucked up, Like when my wife look good and we out together, that validates me too, like and bad like I'm a nigga like that.
Speaker 2: My ego is that too. I want a nigga be like I want your flag. Still you still represent me. Didn't mind regardless, huh.
Speaker 10: That you know what I'm saying, that's contradicting that God not getting when you're said defining and chating the way you look, I'm saying when you seeking validation and attention.
Speaker 2: Bro to me, that's somewhat. That's not all the way one hundred.
Speaker 5: But you're saying basically sexy sexy. Getting sexy is.
Speaker 2: Basically saying just getting.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, when you're hosting sexy pictures and you're in a relationship, why okay.
Speaker 5: So if you if you if you the sexy picture, that's in question, right, if you got sexy to go out with your friends, you're not supposed to be able to take a picture of it, yes, I'm saying, But so going out in public and letting niggas see you in the sexiness, it's different from letting social media see.
Speaker 2: I guess she's not comprehend what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Okay, social media pages and you can't tell if they're in a relationship or not.
Speaker 2: Those type of women I'm saying in a relationship, okay, But what's different?
Speaker 5: What's different from a bitch on social media posting a sexy a picture in some sexy clothes, then the bitch that doesn't have social media that gets sexy and goes out every night.
Speaker 6: What's the difference.
Speaker 3: I can't say it's no difference. But the difference is I ain't promoting this. That's just how I look. I can't help that.
Speaker 6: I'm sexy, So I can't have a Facebook.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, I can't help that I'm sexy. Facebook comes with likes and comments, all that shit called with lights are coming. Hey, I'm out about I can just keep walking if you just and I can feel the validaces.
Speaker 2: But I can keep walking.
Speaker 3: But I'm engaging in these lights and in the other side of my fucking DM.
Speaker 2: How How do you?
Speaker 5: How are you engaging just because they like her comments? If you don't reply, bags, I'm.
Speaker 3: Made a profile if I'm not selling nothing with If I don't have anything on this thing for sale?
Speaker 1: Whatever?
Speaker 2: What else am myself?
Speaker 6: Listen to what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: If I have a page and I'm posting pictures and people are liking or commenting and I'm not responding, that's the same thing as me walking away in public.
Speaker 2: Not really.
Speaker 3: That shit, right though, you can go back to because you got I consisted nigga for ten years high beautiful your bitch forever. She'd even say you look beautiful for seven in months straight. He yeah, she done checked him out the whole pro SWE's way not sing. But I'm married though, But he girl, Look he be on me, girl, He be on me girl.
Speaker 2: I see you, but I ain't responding yet. That's still a response.
Speaker 1: See. That's why some people be jumping to the next situation so fast, when when it don't.
Speaker 2: You bro, thank you brother. It be already right there, that ship be already right there. Bro. Like, I'm just keeping it real. I'm not tripping. You don't got quiet? What's that?
Speaker 3: Bro? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean niggas do that.
Speaker 3: Say anything else, But let me tell you somethingro I'm gonna tell you the different women that I'm gonna tell you different women.
Speaker 2: You can see that you can see the different in the one percent. Lookat Savana James, mm hmmm mmmm.
Speaker 6: She probably plenty of sexy pictures because I'm sexy.
Speaker 2: I'm not looking for Vala. No, you're not getting what I'm saying. Have you ever seen her? An average bitch? Have you never seen her? And not one ballad?
Speaker 3: Go check her followers if you're big, following all the top RAPPERD twenty one, the Schnipfel Game twenty one, Future seven.
Speaker 2: But she ready to pew.
Speaker 6: You can't say that.
Speaker 2: Because she's probably twenty twenty four.
Speaker 6: Because she's got bro. That's that's That's how I'm mean. I'm saying there. That's a mean double standard.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 6: I'm just being real, so.
Speaker 2: So not understandings.
Speaker 3: Bro, It's it's attention seeking, Like I'm saying, these these other women, you don't even like who I'm saying the one percent percent. You know she feels as if dope. She has her team. You can already tell the aural. I don't know how to explain what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: Think that check helped with that? I can't say that, bro. Keeping it one hundred bro and a lot of these women, bro, and this ship crazy I'll.
Speaker 1: Be seeing that huh to the high Schoolah.
Speaker 2: Current, I could sound like a god damn food, but it's just my perspective.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and make sure you check out perspectives. We're back.
Speaker 2: Check that out. Like I'm times, big fact, what I'm saying is the truth about You can't say that, bro. Bro listen ship too. It's all ship. And you know what I'm saying is y'all be what I'm trying to say is uncle ship.
Speaker 3: If we break it all the way down to a science of things, Bro, everyone is doing something that they know they make one respect and they don't do it in front of them, even if it's conversation.
Speaker 5: That's cool. But the only point I'm trying to get across, not trying to overtalk, is the average bitch can validate herself. That's possible.
Speaker 2: That's why you see that.
Speaker 3: You don't really even see them the one that validating themself. You don't see them seeking validation. Like I just said to Bela James, I've never seen that woman seek validation.
Speaker 2: I've never seen it.
Speaker 3: I'm talking for me watching from the outside. I've never seen her beat nothing but but a mom and a wife.
Speaker 2: It depels you. It don't go good with a Capricorn trying to do all that.
Speaker 3: And I'm all I see her is being a wife, like and I'm just putting it out there like all I've seen I hate to use as a jumper.
Speaker 2: That's all I've seen.
Speaker 3: I don't know about the rooms. I don't know about the inside. But yeah, no, So all I've seen this woman would be was a wife.
Speaker 5: But what I'm saying is her being a wife and her being an excellent, amazing mother, is her validation when she wants to look good and when she wants when she when they get ready to go out or whatever, and or if she goes out with her friends or whatever. And she posted She's not posting it to seek attention. She's posting it because Hey, I look good and I want to post this on my page.
Speaker 2: Correct, I guess.
Speaker 6: But the average bitch can do the same thing though. That's what I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: Where our town hall on loving relationships with Jay Hull continues.
Speaker 2: Sh what's get touching, bro, Because people don't be being real.
Speaker 1: That's the problem. That's the problem with relationships. For sure. You gotta you gotta find that space. I was gonna say a little earlier, Like it always starts with running game, right when you first met Shante. There's a little bit of game there, like you just you know, you're kicking it to them, trying to get them to like you. Whatever the case is, it starts with game. But at what point does it go from game to genuine? I think some people situations don't never go from running game to genuine.
Speaker 2: But what's jenu?
Speaker 1: When it is when you start telling the truth about mostly everything, mostly everything? It's more than it.
Speaker 2: Can you tell the truth about every single thing? When you're in a relationship, yes or no? Please answer that somebody? You can't?
Speaker 1: You can?
Speaker 2: You can, you can't, you can't do you can do?
Speaker 1: You is a different conversation.
Speaker 2: Do you.
Speaker 1: I've arrived at that point. I'm not saying day one. I don't think it just happened day one.
Speaker 3: You get this cat, you get there, certain ship You just if your wife asked you, some ask you so simple ship?
Speaker 2: You okay? You like, yeah, you ain't gonna say hell, think about the motherfucker bills that you not don't tell the truth about every.
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Right, that's just blank Pard.
Speaker 1: You're right, You're right, You're right. I can Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't argue with that. You snapped, man, you're not feeling. Just be one thousand percent truthful, bro, with no one.
Speaker 3: If a nigga asked me all right the day, I'm gonna say yeah, because I look, I try every day by day Still I'm not alright. But why would I keep saying Hell no, Bro, I'm been trying to come that ship up right. You just don't tell the truth about everything.
Speaker 1: Now, what you're saying, we as people, bro, we got our own issues that we choose to deal with them alone, no matter how close our personal is to us.
Speaker 2: BRO.
Speaker 6: But I don't. But my thing is, I don't feel like anything is wrong with that.
Speaker 2: No, it's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 3: But when you go to speaking on being in a relationship and get to the root of it, you can't tell.
Speaker 2: But there's no way you can tell me you're one million percent truth with me. I can't believe that.
Speaker 3: Because there's no way I can do that without hurting your feelings or compromising the relationship.
Speaker 5: So I think it's so what I'm saying is okay is and I'm finna end it with this. What I'm saying is okay, me telling you that I'm not a million percent truthful with you about everything. But my reason for not being a million percent truthful with you about everything is because of how much I love you and the height of the pedestal that I have you on. Basically is meaning that I'm not gonna lie to you about some some fucking some ship that could be detrimental.
Speaker 3: If you capable of you capable, if you capable of living with the seat, You're cabable of living with some bad seat.
Speaker 1: That's just what it is.
Speaker 3: You're cable of lying on my face. You're capable, you know how to lie? M What about capable?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 2: What about everybody is one hundred to they proven that they're What about intent though?
Speaker 6: That's what That's all I'm saying this.
Speaker 1: Malicious intent and there's non malicious intent and lie.
Speaker 2: Like again, back to the white and the hair thing.
Speaker 6: I feel like lying, lying and not telling me the truth. I feel like lying and not telling the truth is two different things.
Speaker 2: To place you're lying right along.
Speaker 5: Lying and not disclosing some things is two different things. If lying is volunteering and untruth not disclosing something.
Speaker 2: Like these shoes and you say they cool, but I like the other one.
Speaker 6: That's lying. You're lying, that's lying.
Speaker 3: That's saying that's a lie. Yeah, no matter if you said it not to hurt my finish, still told me a lie. And some niggas is pet enough to be like, I know they been on like the shoes, She'll like, I don't try whole say you.
Speaker 5: But if you never asked me about the if you never asked me about the shoes and I never give you my opinion, I don't.
Speaker 6: Feel like that's the same thing.
Speaker 5: Is you asking me and me telling you that I like them, and I don't see no, I said if he never asked me and I never volunteered that, I don't.
Speaker 3: Like if I asked you, and you because I asked you. So if I asked you, have you for somebody that you say no, that's cool because.
Speaker 2: I asked you.
Speaker 5: Know what I'm saying that you just said that as long as it doesn't come to your door, you're okay with it.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: But if I asked you, if you ask me, if.
Speaker 2: You lie feelings, that's a lie, that's okay. No, what I'm saying, it's the same thing.
Speaker 5: Lie is a lie, A lie is a lie, but not l A lie is volunteering information. If you're not, if you're not disclosing because you haven't been asked, that's two different things broke out of that recently.
Speaker 2: If I call you and say, baby, did you did you? Did you? Did you?
Speaker 3: Did you go pick up my shoes from the dray hon be like big, I was only way to get it. Don't say that because you're lying. Just say I forgot. I'm glad you mine of Finna.
Speaker 2: Go get it out because that likit a lie. It's you a TM me in it.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's that's healthy. Now, that's a health that's a healthy way to I'll deal with that because people that me.
Speaker 3: Good but put a lie in there because they meant good. M. I really forgot for real. But I don't know how to tell you I forgot because that gonna make you feel less important, like I'm not remembering you.
Speaker 2: No, just tell me you forgot. The road to the road to Hell is paid and good intention. M. The road to hell was paid with good intention, That's what I'm saying. So trust.
Speaker 3: Trust can be broken, especially when you deal with the things we deal with as black people. Bannmin issue trauma and all that shit. Trust has a very very good line. So you could tell me I'm the type of person you can tell me a lie about some shit, or I could see you lie to another motherfucker and how good that lie was, Like I would believe that if I.
Speaker 2: Ain't know the truth. So now you're just a liar. It's hard to get easy to lose.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Trust is a motherfucker for sure.
Speaker 3: Like it could be simple ship that goes on in the house, like should take a talk with her friends and hain' gonna be like, man, that bes And I was like, man, tell her that, don't hang up with her and do.
Speaker 2: That cause I don't feel like that's how you do me.
Speaker 3: You yeah yeah, yeah yeah me heah yeah yeah yeah, then hang up the phone tail live when I'm stupid?
Speaker 2: Can't you prush your hand? Hmm? Characters a motherfucker, bro just because but our ego tells us they wouldn't do me. But you're so good at it.
Speaker 1: So what you think, what you think a realistic way to move in that space is because the realistic way respect I got you, because the realistic way.
Speaker 6: But respect also warrants.
Speaker 5: Not necessarily saying exactly how you feel at the expense of someone's feeling right, But then.
Speaker 3: If it blow up to be a lot, then then we deal with that. Then no matter if you respect me or not, I got to deal with how I take it in that moment. Like if you come to me, if you say, well, baby, ain't tell you this because I respect you enough that I ain't want you to know that. Hey, well I can't deal with that. I appreciate the respect a bit your own with you know, you're giving me a choice at the end of the day if it blows up. But if it never blows up, I gotta take the respect because I.
Speaker 1: Don't know shoes you say.
Speaker 3: That's in any relationship, bro, that's anything you do. Nothing is bad until the person find out. Bro, nobody is like a nigga can get caught she he ain't sorry, he's sorry you found out anytime somebody get caught doing some ship, brother, unless they because because Joel, if you're really sorry for it to eat your so bad, you'll tell that.
Speaker 2: Person and to deal with the consequence.
Speaker 3: On my trip, I told my short because in you you want to be real, I'm just gonna comeut on that baby that I'm gonna take my consequences. But a nigga holds some ship till she find out. Bro, you ain't sorry, Bro, You just sorry you got caught and you're sorry that she's hurt.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm you will it. Don't give a fuck because you'll do it again, shikier, the sneakiest man. I'm just keeping it real, bro. Like I don't know, Bro, I don't know. I guess.
Speaker 3: I guess I just look at ship too deep into ship, too petty or whatever. But I haven't seen it, Bro, I haven't seen.
Speaker 2: Too many women got there cry like you did do me wrong. Hang up the phone and suck a nigga dick.
Speaker 3: That sh happened, Bro, in real life, it's be dass crying for real life. Hang on the phone in two an twist, let's be here.
Speaker 2: No one has seen that you know on a receiver end of it too, that ship will scar you.
Speaker 1: So is their hope?
Speaker 2: Man? Scar you?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Is there hope?
Speaker 2: General question?
Speaker 3: There's hope because if you find somebody that love you enough to respect you, you got your good one.
Speaker 6: And might But how how enough fuck is respecting you enough?
Speaker 2: Brou But do if you think about him.
Speaker 5: Tell you if you find someone that loves you enough to respect you for you not to find out, how in the fun is that any different from the the the person that doesn't give a fuck because either why you're getting fucked over it. Either way, you just don't know about it.
Speaker 2: Disrespects me. I want you to disrespect you, man, that's the one thing that trying to disrespect me. Bro. I can't. I can't worry about something. Them even check your phone, inf and and they're gonna have to hit me in the faith. And when they do, I'm gonna deal with it. I think it's it's levels to it.
Speaker 4: But of course I don't want nobody just fucking off on me because they're good at being a liar the sat.
Speaker 3: But you can feel that though, Like if it's something listen, if it's something that's telling you something is true, hmm. If you have the feeling around a person, bro, and you just can't put your hand on it, what it is, Bro, You're right, please know that because God.
Speaker 2: Send us signals, our energy send us signals. That's just what it is. Bro.
Speaker 3: So if you if if our energy is aligned and I'm being respected, I can't be mad at you.
Speaker 2: I can't even guess.
Speaker 3: I can't wonder, I can't do none of that because it's all a line. Now if I feel funny and your shit feel efficient, Hey, something up. Now we're starting to investigate and problem. When you start investigate, you gonna find something.
Speaker 4: No, I take the respect her percent because even what we're cheating. If feel like, if you respecting me, ain't on fucking up a nigga. That's how I look at it. But I don't even think about that. Yeah, if you respecting me, you're not gonna sucking up a nigga.
Speaker 2: I would hope not. I mean unless you respect me and fucking over that. I always respect.
Speaker 1: You say that think about it, but they won't actually do it because of the respect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how I look at it. But when I think of respect, I don't even think about that. I don't even think about you fucking somebody else.
Speaker 4: I just think about how you interact with me, Like that's how I didn't respect, Like are you respectful to me? Like even what Benk said about on the phone, I'm believing space. I believe that we all should be able to be who we want to be in the absence of our partner whatever. Right, So like if you like, like you said, if you're on the phone and your friend piss you off and you hang up and you tell me.
Speaker 2: Like, I've just get on my nerves. Cool, Do I think I'm exempt? No?
Speaker 4: But I respect your space. So when I do piss you off, tell your friend. You know what I'm saying, Like, don't try to come back and tell me that, because then you're gonna be respectful. Now, I definitely don't want to deal with this is hollok at it.
Speaker 3: It's been since I was seventeen years Hey, go in the room and talk. Now, Yeah, when your friends call, I leave, my friend comes, you leave.
Speaker 2: This is just that's respect. That's how I don't even want to know how you interact.
Speaker 3: I don't want to know the girl, like because I don't want to look at you in a way that I don't want to look at it, right, I feel.
Speaker 2: That's all look at it like you won't tell you tell me that we ain't gonna be together. It's like I don't funk with that. Like, but that's why I believe in space.
Speaker 4: But that's why I guess I was confused because like I understand that I'm not fault with you for that, though, Like I want you to have your space and I want you to be able to do things in an absence of me that you wouldn't do it in front of me, because if you did it in front of me, you disrespected me. Certain sit you shouldn't do in front of me, Like if it's a nigga, you would fuck if you wasn't with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tell your friends that. I don't need to know that. But is that a mass?
Speaker 1: Though? Said? Is that a What is that like?
Speaker 2: A mass? Is that like an ego? Is that a mass?
Speaker 1: Is that? I think?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 1: I think? I think sometimes too, like a marriage relationships, like people get lost, they forget the word individuality. You still are individuals. You connected, correct, but you have some individuality.
Speaker 5: But do you think that people are together for like all of those years and all of that stuff and remain together without having some sort of entertainment?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what you mean? What type of entertainment?
Speaker 5: When when I say entertainment, I mean like, oh girl, he's so fine, or oh girl.
Speaker 2: He's You have to be delusion and think that though it's different idiots.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying is if you have a If I have a conversation with Shan tape today, she's gonna say, Baby.
Speaker 2: I don't looking know the man with you. I'll call it right now. She just see it right now on the phone. Baby, do you ever see you want the fuck?
Speaker 4: Come on?
Speaker 2: They don't have no damba shit like that.
Speaker 3: You know you lying?
Speaker 2: How not? It's human nature?
Speaker 1: Is that lie or respect both?
Speaker 6: Okay, that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You're telling the goddamn lie, but you just knowing like he said, he said because I'm not the same way. He's been particular in his words. Right. So Lion is lying, point point period. Does it mean that it's wrong for me and every single time? Maybe not. But at the end of the day, we got that Lion. But Lion is lying, stealing, is stealing? Yeah, I give you, I ain't. I don't know.
Speaker 3: We made the whole episode. We're gonna to do this ship over again. I don't know, man, I just I don't know, Bro.
Speaker 2: I just haven't seen too much of my four de cs y bro. Like I said, I was born this ship. My name ain't my whole family and another nigga name right now. I was born into a lie this nigga. My daddy signed my participate.
Speaker 6: Ain't my daddy?
Speaker 2: That ship brings trauma. I'm gonna say, way, Brom, I'm dam to think that.
Speaker 3: My daddy, me too, my kids, my grandkids, everybody name holds that ain't my name.
Speaker 2: I'm a Jones, like big Shot Jones.
Speaker 3: So how do I how do I supposed to be oblivious to the fact of people could be this way?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 1: But you do understand get given your circumstances, but you understand the trauma. You understand it.
Speaker 2: But let me ask you all this and.
Speaker 3: This real ship, where is the person that we see we make up in our mind. Have we ever seen that person like to be with no just any any any way in life? You know the standard that we hold people to like.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't you? Shouldn't that? Have we ever seen that person in real life? M hmm?
Speaker 1: I stop a long time. If we stop a long time ago, having people gonna be who they are gonna be, and you accepted for who they are.
Speaker 2: Thank you make up a person in your mind and stake for not where a lot of people are. That's not not where a lot of people are, though, Bro. I feel like the way to fix that if we start being the person that we want everybody else to be.
Speaker 6: Mm.
Speaker 3: If we start being, if we correct, if we look in the mirror and correct everything that we want other motherfucker to correct, be.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're correct. Damn they're perfect.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, because all we do, we can see I see so many motherfuckers see when another motherfucker do wrong, but they can do the same exact ship and justify.
Speaker 2: Big facts.
Speaker 3: So what I'm saying is basically, there ain't nobody perfect, but ain't nobody gonna be perfect. You can love a motherfucker because the way we love bro is the way we see that person, Like I.
Speaker 2: Can love you so much that I can see you the potential of you being perfect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not gonna happen, though, You're gonna be upset and let down because you're putting false expectation on another individual.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. That's all true.
Speaker 1: These are the conversations you can also heal on the J Hill podcast.
Speaker 2: They would like to say about the J Hill podcast my brother ship, uh, I mean ship.
Speaker 4: Tune in for real, subscribe to the audio on the podcast for Real, I said, I appreciate you guys for having me.
Speaker 2: Man, who's your favorite gift so far? Uh?
Speaker 4: Probably just hilarious? Okay, yeah, just hilarious. She's like authentically her. I love somebody that can come up there and just like beat him. I like my Zoti episode. I like uh fat trail, but I think larious for sure.
Speaker 2: Who your dream guests that you want to like? Man, I said, I just want to sit out with this person, probably meek mil uh fifty jay z Yeah and that probably like that. Yeah, it's close. The man, we can't get out of here. That you got, you gotta come up with and do my ship. Let's do it. Bro told them you told me before you before you even set up and ship. Yeah that ship because I had I wanta try and see what camera you had. You had me looking Christian and I was sick. But then the same one. We wouldn't have got the same. But it's all about had already. Yeah, it's all about the life. You should look good, you know. Now.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to figure this shit out. Man, I wish we could crack the cold stream. I ain't saying that nobody is married to a bad person. What I'm just saying is everybody you you said the stream, it's individuality. Yeah, and people are gonna be there who they uthentically are when they're in there where they're in their.
Speaker 1: Safest space, whether it's five, fifteen, twenty, thirty, forty years, this person had a life before you and they started to create their individuality before you. You got to accept that at some point.
Speaker 2: That is man.
Speaker 1: Jay Hill, salute to you. You know what I'm saying. Make sure you check out the j Hill Podcast. Check us out to Triple W dot Big factspod dot com. You know what it is.
Speaker 2: Salute Nick Brain.
Speaker 3: Now visit the new website today, Big faxpod dot com, dot Cold