Speaker 1: South Point There.
Speaker 2: So cool.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the forty seven Morning Update with Ben ferguson.
Speaker 4: Good Thursday morning. Welcome, it is the forty seven Morning Update and we've got three big stories for you that you do not want to miss this morning. First up, it is time to hold the Bidens accountable and find out who was actually running the United States of America, because it's sure as hell wasn't Joe Biden. Representative James Comer says everyone they're bringing in for the Biden investigations. I'll have those details for you in just a second. Also, President Donald Trump brought the videos and the pictures to the Oval Office when meeting with the South African president and called them out to their face over the white genocide that's happening. The media, of course responded by saying Donald Trump's a liar. We have the audio to prove that Donald Trump was telling you the truth. And finally, Jake Tappers on his book tour and my O Maya is the man changing his story drastically from what he was saying about Joe Biden and Hunter Biden, the Biden family from just less than two years ago. We've got the receipts, and we'll play it for you. It's the forty seven Morning Update and it starts right now. Story number one, Representative James Comber is now focused on investigating Joe Biden and the corruption of the second possible cover up, this time with the medical issues with cancer. James Comer saying, quote, we're bringing everyone in for the Biden investigations. It's a long anticipated moment to hold Joe Biden's family and the administration officials accountable for their crimes is finally approaching, is how James Comber explained it on the Alex Marlow Show. Comber, the chairman of the House Oversight Committee, faced significant challenges to investigate when Biden was president, But now that Donald Trump is president and the House appears set to pass President Donald Trump's One Big, Beautiful Budget Bill, Comber and his committee are fired up and ready to harvest the fruits of their investigative labor. Prominent names, from Hunter Biden to Biden's senior level advisors will be brought in for either a transcribed interview if they'll come involuntarily, or a deposition. Is what James Comber has now said. I want you to hear from him in his own words, take a listen to.
Speaker 5: The next topic to jor Joe Biden. You're one of the top Biden investigators as the chairman of the House Up Overside Committee. I want to get your sense of of what's going on in the media and this discussion of a cover up of Joe Biden's mental decline. It's been sort of surreal for me to watch, having researched Joe Biden extensively and written a best selling book about Joe Biden, just like you did. It's been very odd for me to watch because there was no cover up as far as I could tell. We all knew he was in severe mental decline. We all knew that he had aneurysms, he had massive surgery on those, we all knew that he would confuse his wife and his sister, and he didn't know where Sun died.
Speaker 6: And now all of a.
Speaker 5: Sudden, a CNN anchor says that there was a cover up, and we're like, oh, yeah, there was a cover up. I don't understand it, Congressman.
Speaker 7: Do you.
Speaker 8: It's just breathtaking to watch because I was attacked so many times a boy saying Joe Biden was a mental invalid. I was attacked by saying Joe Biden wasn't the one calling the shots.
Speaker 6: I was attacked, well, I said Hunter Biden was.
Speaker 8: That came out today, that's in that's in Jake Tapper's book.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that Hunter Biden was essentially the chief of step.
Speaker 8: If you go back in Google man and Hunter Biden chief of staff and all that. The press that I received from MSNBC and the Washington Boast in the New York Times, they blittered me. I mean, Rudy Giuliani and Donald Trump combined never went through what I went through by telling what we were finding about the Bidens. They were crooks, they were lying about the money they were taking in, they weren't paying taxes on it. Joe Biden had no idea what was going on. Hunter Biden was actually calling the shot. And when the media would say, why are you figuring on Hunter Biden? Hunter Biden doesn't work for the government. He was running the government. Jack Trpper putating his book we found today, I mean it, it's just amazing. And for the media to actually, oh, is a cover up? We had no idea they knew. If they didn't know, they need to resign and go go get a job at McDonald's or somewhere, because they have failed a journalists if they didn't know that Joe Biden was a mental.
Speaker 6: Invalid and that he wasn't the one collar shot.
Speaker 8: So what we're doing now on the oders committing we requested information from the doctor back when Joe Biden was president, and they wouldn't comply with our request. We had questions about the doctor when he said Joe Biden was in perfect health. Now they're saying, well, they never tested his ps. Like I'm fifty two. I've been testing my pants since I was thirty and you know, so nothing that they're saying is true.
Speaker 6: The American people know it.
Speaker 8: The media has finally just thrown their hands up in the air and you know, they've turned on the Biden. So I think we're going to get a lot more information. What we want to know on the Overtec committee is who was operating the autopen yeah, and who was given the authority to sign pardons and executive orders with this autopan because it was not Joe Biden.
Speaker 5: So I feel like we're kind of getting can to take our eye off the ball a little bit, which is that he wasn't cognitive decline for a very long time. And the media was complicit in the cover up. It wasn't just some inner circle of like six Biden ages, just Ron Klain and Donaldin and Joe Biden and his like Jill Is like five people. No, it was the whole media allowed, including Jay Tapper, who allowed for this to go on.
Speaker 8: You know, the hypocrisy to go in with the media. But I'm glad the truth's coming out. I always said that, and I know you said in your book I said about the history will be kind to those of us who were brave enough to point out the criminality of the Biden family, as well as the fact that.
Speaker 6: Joe Biden was not calling the shots.
Speaker 8: He was the one president in our history who was who truly was a Majurian president.
Speaker 6: I mean, he wasn't the one calling the shot.
Speaker 4: One thing is for sure, James Comer is telling the American people we are going to hold them accountable and find out who was actually running the country, because clearly it wasn't President Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: Next story number two.
Speaker 4: There was a moment in the Oval office where Donald Trump decided, I'm going to call out a world leader for the white genocide that is happening right now in South African against white and farmers and white land owners. CNN just called Trump showing the President of South Africa the actual evidence of leaders calling for a white genocide and stealing their land, a quote ambush of quote debunked conspiracy theories. Trump literally brought all the evidence and played it. And what did CNN say?
Speaker 9: This it overrom A Posta brought his best diplomatic self to this meeting, but nothing could have prepared him for this multimedia ambush that President Trump laid out with video with printed out news stories. This was a laundry list of This was a laundry list of debunk's conspiracy theories. Some South Africans are telling me this is AfriForum propaganda. After Forum is a white African and lobby group that's considered that a white nationalist organization by a Southern poverty law center. Everything almost everything that President Trump said in the Oval Office is not true, was inaccurate, has been repeatedly debunked.
Speaker 4: Now what you just heard there from CNN is a lie, not because I say so, but because we actually have the evidence to prove it. And the video that was shown in the Oval office to the Man in charge of South Africa and the audio, well, this is what the leaders of his party in his government were saying publicly on video in South Africa. Listen carefully to their words.
Speaker 1: Never be scared to kill and revolution demand that at some point that must be killing, because the killing is part of an evolutionar act.
Speaker 10: So to do your maza du the.
Speaker 7: Poor, the farmadu, the poor, the farmao bao.
Speaker 2: Bah to your mother, the farma.
Speaker 11: The mayor of d a in b E is a white man. So these people, when you want to hit them hard, go after a white man. They feel a terrible pain because you have touched a white man. Not because my shaba and soli will not be touched. There will be tuched. Don't want but who are starting with this whiteness? Who are cutting the throat of oneness?
Speaker 10: Shoot to kid your mother, the the farmer, the bo, the farmer, shoot do too, musa, the poor, the poor.
Speaker 9: I don't know what's going to opinion in the future. I'm saying to you with not called for the killing of white people.
Speaker 6: At least for now.
Speaker 11: I can't guarantee the future.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but I mean, you'd understand somebody watching that, especially as it gets shared on Twitter, they freak out.
Speaker 6: It sounds like a genocidel a crybabies.
Speaker 4: This is exactly what they were referring to in the Oval Office as the President was calling out the leader of South Africa. You may wonder what is a boor? It is a white man. So when they say shoot the boor, they're saying shoot the white man. And then they're saying shoot the farmer. This is exactly what is happening in South Africa right now, no matter what CNN says, as they come out saying there's no evidence of a white genocide or the stealing of the land. In fact, they say that Donald Trump went after the South African president in what they described as an ambush. It was of the facts, the President the United States of America yet again calling out another world leader to his face and bringing the receipts to the Oval Office to prove his point. I hope all of you will take the audio that you just heard and share it on social media wherever you can to yet again call out the liberal media for their lies, as there is a genocide happening in South Africa.
Speaker 3: And here is story number three.
Speaker 4: The media tour continues for Jake Tapper and his big book It's going to be a best Seller, where he tries to act like a journalist and implies that he's coming clean about the big lie with Joe Biden. Well, it's amazing how it is it is to be honest when you're trying to sell a book instead of trying to get your preferred candidate elected. And I want to remind you of what Jake Tapper had to say on his own show back in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 12: There's no evidence to support the allegation my father was financially involved in my business because it did not happen. There's no fairness or decency in what these Republicans are doing. And I do have to say, whatever you think of Hunter Biden, and there's certainly a lot of people in this town, Democrats and Republicans that do not think a lot of him, there is a certain kind of like cruelty to the campaign against it.
Speaker 6: Where is Hunter?
Speaker 12: Where is Hunter?
Speaker 6: Where is Hunter?
Speaker 4: That was in twenty twenty three. You're supposed to feel bad for Hunter Biden because he went into hiding. You're supposed to feel bad for the Biden crime family because Joe Biden just an older guy that deserves one more chance. So what is Jake Tapper now saying in twenty twenty five, as he's on his book tour trying to sell books? Listen carefully to how fast his story is changing.
Speaker 12: Hunter was driving the decision making for the family in a way that people he was almost like a chief of staff of the fans.
Speaker 6: Does that strike you as pretty bizarre?
Speaker 12: It's bizarre because I think he is provably demonstrably unethical, sleazy, and prone to horrible decisions. I mean, tell me how you really feel, well, I mean, I just look at the record. I mean, after his brother died, he cheated on his wife with his brother's widow and then got her addicted to krack. That's just one thing I could say. I mean, I don't have a lot of personal regard for him.
Speaker 4: Isn't it amazing how easy it is for Jake Tapper to all of a sudden be honest with you and tell you exactly what he thinks of Hunter Biden, now that there are not a threat to his access to the White House. Jake Tapper would never be man enough to tell you this before twenty twenty five, because he didn't want to lose access to the Democratic Party, he didn't want to lose access to Joe Biden, and he didn't want to make his viewers angry that he might tell them some journalistic truth than compared to twenty twenty five. Isn't that long ago, But Jake Tapper sure as hell is a very different man when the Democrats are in power, and he's willing to protect them and sell out at all costs.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening to the forty seven Morning Update with Ben Ferguson. Please make sure you hit subscribe wherever you're listening to this podcast right now and for more in depth news, also subscribe to the Ben Ferguson podcast and we will see you back here tomorrow