Speaker 1: Hello, my loves It is La La Kent and thank you for joining us on the very first episode of Give Them La La with Randall.
Speaker 2: Big deal.
Speaker 1: This is a huge deal and I want it's a huge day and I want you guys to be very involved. So please reach out to me.
Speaker 2: Uses us. It opens us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's going to be a little difficult for me to get used to. Yeah, it's two people here, Okay, reach out to us at eight sixty six La La Pod eight six six La La Pod hit A girl and a boy up. You want to know what's crazy? Is I pretend like.
Speaker 2: It's just me.
Speaker 1: I'm a lone wolf, but I would freaking die without you.
Speaker 2: Well, last night you barely slapt. So let's start there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was shitting bricks because we have the infamous Stacy Schroeder.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about Lalla give them Lalla with Random.
Speaker 3: I mean it keeps giving them Lala. You keep forgetting me. I'm sitting right here to know I've.
Speaker 1: Had this brand for like, hold your head for years.
Speaker 3: Hold your hand, We're touching each other. That's how close we are. Can you fucking forget my name? I mean, this is a joke.
Speaker 2: I mean, do I need to play one of my fucking movies? What's going on?
Speaker 1: He doesn't need to play one of his movies because I'm in a room sturrounded with every film he's made.
Speaker 2: But I have not forgotten, but clearly you're not seeing me.
Speaker 3: But anyway, let's go back to give them laala with Randall what are podcast is about?
Speaker 2: Because I think it's important that people know.
Speaker 1: I mean, our podcast is going to be filled with a lot of things that people don't get to see unless the camera is rolling on top of We're going to have epic guests that are going to give us an insight into their world, whether they're on film or doing reality TV singers. I want to venture into it all. I want to pay everyone's brain and all of their success so that I can copy exactly what they've done.
Speaker 3: And even though we're gonna have amazing I think that's great and I think maybe that was really well thank you.
Speaker 2: I think I think even I think.
Speaker 3: In addition to these incredible entertainers that we're going to have, I think we're gonna go outside the box. Like the other day, you were telling me you wanted to have the oldest living person in the world here.
Speaker 2: I think that's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: The oldest person alive has seen some shit. Yeah, I want to know all about it.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: I like to know, like how they communicated when they were in high school and how you know, I mean just like meaning.
Speaker 1: Oh my, I mean I didn't even think about one hundred and twenty year old person ever even going to high school. That shit is insane.
Speaker 3: And then think about how they live today iPhones and how different the world has changed for them. I think that's I love that idea when you came up with that. So I think we're going to have every walk of life on give them La la with fucking Randall because that's what I'm intelling baby.
Speaker 1: No, I love it. I love that they're going to get to know us as a couple.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think that's going to go.
Speaker 3: And we're also going to talk about and or pump every week what your thoughts are, because I like to hear that too.
Speaker 1: I will give you all of my thoughts on this new season of vander Pumper Rules season eight. This is crazy.
Speaker 2: This is crazy.
Speaker 1: My fiance is like sitting next to me.
Speaker 2: He used to just be this like shaking his head.
Speaker 1: Shaking his head, disbelieve, knowing how the hell did this happen.
Speaker 4: He used to.
Speaker 1: Be just like this voiceless, faceless character. I was fine with that, by the way, And now you're like on vander Pumper Rules all right and doing a podcast.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, when you.
Speaker 3: Say it like that, I don't know if I should run home right now and hide.
Speaker 2: No baby, I will say this.
Speaker 3: I am happy that we showed a side of our relationship versus what people were thinking, how we are right and versus how we really are. And I think that doing this podcast with you, which again I don't know how you got me here, I think is going to be nice to let people seek on how we really are because I think there's a lot of misconceptions of our relationship so.
Speaker 1: Right, like people think that we're sleeping on stacks of hundreds and like flying on gold carpets, and it could not be further from what happened.
Speaker 3: I don't know how that shit started, but whatever it is, it's all bullshit. So I'm glad that we are, you know, going to get a chance to talk to people. I want people to actually get to know me a little bit. And I think that this is a nice forum where I can just kind of answer questions or be here to support you. Hopefully you'll do most of the talking on this podcast.
Speaker 1: Hold on, are you telling us that you are an open book and people are allowed to call and ask questions about your life?
Speaker 2: I will see how it goes like.
Speaker 3: If the questions come in and they're like easy and nice, then yes, no, no, no, that.
Speaker 1: Doesn't work for me and my Give Them La Last Squad. If you're going to be an open book, you need to make it fucking interesting.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, I'll do my best. Thank you.
Speaker 1: I like this ain't no snooze fest over here for real, and we have a lot of things to talk about. I mean, the first two episodes of vander pumb Rules Season eight have.
Speaker 2: Aired, Yes, very exciting, and the.
Speaker 1: More episodes that air, it's like Randall's going to be making an appear soon.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I'm going to open this beer right now.
Speaker 1: And crack your beer.
Speaker 4: Baby.
Speaker 3: I want everybody to know that it is eleven in the morning, you are sober, and I am drinking a beer.
Speaker 2: You know that's all petrified.
Speaker 1: I encourage, I encourage, We have some of my Give Them La Last Squad in the room right now, they're all drinking. To be honest, and I encourage this. I tell people on a regular basis, if you don't have to be sober, I don't recommend it, like crack your beers, do you, boo babe.
Speaker 3: The one thing I'll tell you, I want to just say this, and I'm saying it with love. Your sobriety is epic on every level, and I don't think people really realize how far you've come and what you've done to get here. And I am blown away to be your fiance and so proud of you.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: So the most proud thing I've ever seen you do in your life. And You've done a lot of phenomenal things in your life, but the sobriety thing and the fact that you can encourage me to drink a beer at eleven in the morning shows that you're a badass.
Speaker 1: Thank you. And this season on vander Pump, they will definitely show my journey and sobriety and what I've been through. You know, last year I had a really rough year with the passing of my dad, and I turned to alcohol is my crutch, and vander Pump is such an amazing platform for me to be able to talk about sobriety and when you lose somebody very close, and I think that that's something that reality TV personalities don't get credit for. You know, we live our lives and we do become you know, quote unquote famous, but we don't have the luxury of hiding, because when you're going through something crazy, that's when the cameras want to capture every single moment.
Speaker 3: I think I hope your audience gets to see, you know, I hope fans here listening get to see kind of that other side of you because they're going to show those moments which are true and real, but they don't show they can't show all the moments because it's not a twenty four hour like really, I think here people get to hear that side of you where you know, it's like, this is what I had to go through, and this is it wasn't easy, and I obviously was there through all that that stuff and it was not easy and not not not it was horrible, but but you made but you made it out and here you are and then we're getting married in April, so it's kind of like you're a winner. You're a winner, crazy to think last season on this is a winner, but you're a winner.
Speaker 1: I'm winning, baby, I promise you. I'm winning at life with you by my side. But to go from last year, season seven of vander Pump Rules to this year, like, oh, it's night and day, Sobriety, my man, my man, who I don't even have to call that any on? I get to call you rand on camera. Finally you have a name.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I'm happy with that, but I'm okay. But I was fine being your man.
Speaker 1: You guys, I'm just gonna be honest. I like being an open book. I don't like keeping secrets. So the fact that I had to refer to Randall as my man on a regular filming basis long with that was enough to make me want to ram.
Speaker 3: It's a great storyline. I think we should have kept it going for another three or four years.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I know you fucking did not happening. Not happening. If I'm going down on a sinking shit, motherfucker, you're going.
Speaker 4: Down with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well you've done that a few times in the press. But anyway, moving on, moving on from.
Speaker 1: That again, open book, what do you want to know.
Speaker 3: No, I don't want to know anything more than I already know because I had to read four thousand tabli articles.
Speaker 2: You know, here's the great thing, Lona, I'm going to leave it at this.
Speaker 3: You know, before I met you, the only article that was ever written about me was maybe I produced a movie or maybe I was at a nightclub with a celebrity. And now there's over nine thousand articles about me.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Here's how I look at it, you guys, and this is pretty morbid, but okay, So Randall's saying, like, before you came along, I was in the tabloids because I was like hanging out with a celebrity or.
Speaker 2: Making a movie.
Speaker 1: You were a friend of fine with that. Now, if we were to be on a plane and it crashed, we would have names like Lai la Ken and Randall Emmett go down and plane crash. It wouldn't just be like so and so and friend went down in a plane crash, and I think that is amazing.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 3: I used to say every time i'd be on a plane with an actor that I was making a movie. I was fine with the actor and friends I was totally cool at that. This was not my goal to get my name in the press if I die in a plane crash, Just so you know, it's never my goal. I'm glad you've taken me out of the shadows. You're right, you screwed me on every level. Because now if I go to a restaurant, they.
Speaker 2: Comment on my pants, my shoes. Why does he dress like that? Why is he fat? Why?
Speaker 3: I mean I thought I lived a good life. I mean, who doesn't like a steak and mashed potatoes. Now I go to the restaurant centers, I want to have string beans because I'm afraid.
Speaker 2: Oh babe, yeah, you've ruined. You've ruined.
Speaker 1: You are not fat. More cushion for the pushing is what I say.
Speaker 2: This is what I say.
Speaker 3: If the plane goes down, I'll be the first person everybody can eat if they if they need food, because I got I got oh.
Speaker 1: My god, oh my god, cannibalism, but I've.
Speaker 2: Got I've got filet and me caviar. Like I will be.
Speaker 3: A meal for everybody. Yes, who wants to eat the skinny guy?
Speaker 2: Nobody?
Speaker 4: Nobody?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I don't know. There's always a benefit to being a little thicker.
Speaker 1: I will say this podcast is already fucking amazing. Why because we're just it's just great, Like I'm having the best time my last.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I feel like we haven't left our bedroom and we just came to a studio to record what we always talked about.
Speaker 1: Right instead of me sitting in bed watching friends and eating lunchables, I'm just sitting in office talking and eating lunchables. So I got the same.
Speaker 3: I just want to tell you, though, the thing that I'm probably pretty must.
Speaker 2: You know, the fact that.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have a guest on here every week is pretty cool for me because I get to meet people that you know you work with, or you get to meet people that I work with, and we both get to meet people we've never met.
Speaker 2: But today's guest, the.
Speaker 3: One that you selected today, I think is you couldn't have picked a better guest.
Speaker 1: My mind is going to explode because I can't believe she's gracing us with her presence. We have the Queen of podcasts.
Speaker 2: Yep, Yes, what we do tell say say let us being the.
Speaker 1: Fuck out tell everybody we have Stacey Schroeder in that mother fucking building.
Speaker 3: I mean all I want to say about short that people don't realize if you have not been to her podcast, which I didn't even know you could do a podcast. So I'm sure you're gonna try to manipulate me at some point five years from now to go to some podcast or that's not happening.
Speaker 2: But I just want to say this. I went to Saucy's performance.
Speaker 3: I didn't know she rents out theaters and there are thousand, thousand people, thousands screaming her name. And not only that, she's like bono these people have merchandise.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, off the show. Yes she is. She's the bono of podcast.
Speaker 2: I bought.
Speaker 3: I bought a Saucy Schroeder shirt, wore it at the thing. I mean it was it was the most I'm gonna tell you, what a what a what a icon for me in this world. This is a woman that started on a reality show, built a podcast, took it on tour. Now her new one. I read I read on the internet. She's got a tour bus, she's got production. I mean, this is like legit.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's badass.
Speaker 1: She's like Spice World.
Speaker 3: If she calls me a freaking bravo celebrity. I'm walking out of this podcast. I'm just I'm telling you now. If she says Bravoeleberty one time to me, I'm out the door.
Speaker 1: You want to know you're welcome for being a Bravo Celeberty. Okay, I'm gonna wear that with pride.
Speaker 2: Alex, get me the shot.
Speaker 1: It's the it's.
Speaker 2: Off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's pop teque anyway.
Speaker 3: But I am a big fan of Stace, you know, and I give anybody credit that can build a brand like she has to me.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Obviously I'm older, and branding and social media wasn't around when I was younger, and to watch somebody do what she's done, I'm intrigued. I want to ask all the questions that I'm sure you know everybody wants to know, like how, how how did this happen? How did you turn into this thing? A tour and not five cities, thirty cities sold out?
Speaker 1: On top of she wrote a book, became a she's on her second that she's going to start writing her first book. Yeah, next Level Basic is in New York Times best Seller.
Speaker 2: That's cheesy.
Speaker 1: So that's crazy, and you guys have to know, like when I'm with Stassy. We basically just bump gums and talk shit about everybody we know, and it's the best time.
Speaker 2: Ever you do that.
Speaker 1: Also, I drink Perrier, she drinks red wine. It's super chic. But today I get to ask her all the questions about how she has built a Stassy empire. I mean, there's not many reality TV personalities or reality TV stars who have done what she's one hundred.
Speaker 2: Percent that's I think.
Speaker 3: My point is that there's a lot of reality people in the world, just like there's a lot of actors, there's a lot of producers.
Speaker 2: But she is one of a kind.
Speaker 3: I mean, to do have the success that she has and at the level she had, it's unbelievable. It really is unbelievable. And I give her so much respect and so much credit. And it's going to kill me because she's going to probably call me a probablebrity, but I'm going to really want to know how did this happen? How did she go from what we're doing, sitting here talking shit to each other, yeah, to having thousands of people line up every single show.
Speaker 1: I also can't wait to ask her about her wedding planning because this bitch has chosen Italy.
Speaker 2: I'd rather put a grenade launcher in my mouth.
Speaker 1: Us planning a wedding just like every hour down the street.
Speaker 3: No, no, we're an hour down the street and we wake up in the sweats and we barely talk to each other certain days over this.
Speaker 2: She's planning a wedding five thousand miles away. I do not know how she's doing that.
Speaker 1: I want to get this bitch in here so we can start this thing. Okay, right, Oh, my fucking god, we have Stacy. She's sitting right in front of me. The ship is crazy. I'm actually gonna ship my Hey, listen, I am.
Speaker 5: I am so proud because my little Bravo celebrity is all grown up.
Speaker 1: And I'm not talking about Lala. He literally just say that.
Speaker 2: I'm walking out.
Speaker 5: You are You're like you're like you were like a baby dinosaur that like hatched into the Bravo celebrity Jurassic Officer.
Speaker 3: Your torture, I said, I say, you know what, I toss it a ruin my fucking life today.
Speaker 2: I'd like to see here for thirty minutes to listen to you abuse me.
Speaker 3: But you know what, I'm okay with it because this is our first time and obviously my first time, and to have you here, the Queen is is is great.
Speaker 4: I'm honored. I'm seriously very honored that you guys asked me to be first.
Speaker 1: Like I really, I really appreciate it. We're being so excited stops. But I am a little nervous.
Speaker 4: No, what do you ever get nervous?
Speaker 1: That's why I said, well, usually i've been. I've been telling everybody. Usually you and I just sit around and drink Perier and red wine and talk shit about everybody. And now let's do that.
Speaker 2: Let's do that.
Speaker 4: Let's do that.
Speaker 3: By the way, I like that idea. Yeah, I had a crack of beer because I was petrified.
Speaker 6: I am.
Speaker 5: I am so desperate for alcohol, but I've been sick. No, I'm on antibiotics. Thank you to your doctor.
Speaker 2: What happened? So I say, you my doctor, and what happened? Because he is the greatest.
Speaker 4: He is a baller.
Speaker 5: He literally just like he's like, fine, when you get off the plane, come to my office and I'll come meet you there.
Speaker 4: Comes and meets me there. It's like all black. I go there. He does all these tests on.
Speaker 5: Me that no doctor's ever done before, gives me a shot in my ass. He like called me twice yesterday, tells.
Speaker 4: Me everything I have. He's like, I'm gonna call you on Sundays too.
Speaker 2: How much better you felt?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, so much? It really is. I thought I was dying.
Speaker 1: It was crazy though, because we were in Utah for Katie's birthday this week and Stossy, I've never seen anybody rally like you. Thank you, like you're a good thank you, thank you. Never I would have been like, y'all have fun. I'm staying in bed. And she hustled. She was there celebrating hot.
Speaker 4: Toddy's Wow, mulled wine your profession.
Speaker 2: I did it.
Speaker 1: I did it. Yeah, No, she's a gangster.
Speaker 3: So I was excited that you're here for obviously a lot of reasons, your success, et cetera.
Speaker 2: This is really really, this is so.
Speaker 4: Weird because this is how I feel around you, around you, Randall.
Speaker 6: This is.
Speaker 4: It feels weird to have Randall talk about my success.
Speaker 3: Like really, but I was saying, and we talk shit to each other. It's what why we're friends and we have fun. But the truth is, like we're doing this for the first time.
Speaker 2: This is crazy for me. I never thought I'd be doing anything like this.
Speaker 3: And I'm thinking, like, you started your podcast what four or five years ago?
Speaker 4: Six years ago? Six years ago, and I went to.
Speaker 3: Your show thinking I'm just going to a show like Sistasse in a room of like thirty forty people. You have thousands of people that are lined up your flying merchandise off off the shelf, like your bono of you two well to do that.
Speaker 1: You're the You're the podcast, you have podcasts. That's you.
Speaker 2: Incredible opening app you were like, bono.
Speaker 5: Oh you guys, listen, you guys will get there. I heard your first minute and a half and I was like, damn, I need to.
Speaker 4: Step up my game.
Speaker 3: Yes, but we just can you just share with us kind of like how it evolved and how you got to that place where you have.
Speaker 2: A tour bus and you're touring the United States of America.
Speaker 4: I really, I really don't know how I tricked everyone. And I'm into this honestly. Whenever people ask me that, I'm like, I have no fucking idea.
Speaker 5: Every one of my listeners has to be batshit crazy because like when you think about it, like podcasting is the most narcissistic job ever, like, you start something just yourself, assuming that people want to hear what you have to say. It's weird, right, but I think that honestly, if you just like this sounds so lame, But the more authentic you are, and when you just like people feel like they're really like in your living room, like flies on the wall, they become part of your family and your friends if you don't censor yourself. I think people just really want to connect with something that's real. Some people won't like it because they're like, oh, well, you're not my thing, but the people who you know, yeah, connect with it, they'll they'll sense that like authenticity, it's.
Speaker 2: Just basically no filter. It's just being how you are. Yeah, and hopefully.
Speaker 4: People and hopefully people like it.
Speaker 5: Not everyone will listen. I went to Reddit once and it was no bueno. Not because it was no bueno, I will never do it again, because I wanted to see what people were saying about my tour and I was like, oh my god, horrifying.
Speaker 4: So it's like there are some people.
Speaker 2: That go there.
Speaker 4: I'm like, well, then why did you buy all this money? Why are you going on Reddit to just rip it? Apart. It was scary. So they mean, there are some people that aren't gonna like it, but you just gotta be okay with it.
Speaker 2: But when you started, did you have a format? Did you like did you know kind of where you were going?
Speaker 4: Or is just randall? I still don't have a format?
Speaker 1: I really I am.
Speaker 5: I literally just turn on my equipment. Sometimes I do it but myself. Sometimes I do it with a professional guest. Sometimes I just do it with bo like. Sometimes I do it with friends and I just talk about whatever the fuck I want to talk about.
Speaker 4: There is there really is that you're.
Speaker 1: So interesting that people are going to be like, dude, we all.
Speaker 4: Are so interesting.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're by the way. You better be taking note of everything that's happening because whatever we need to fucking fix you better because I'm not a patient person. I can't be waiting six years for this to pop off.
Speaker 4: Girl.
Speaker 5: No, well, listen, y'all's dynamic. You're really lucky that you have each other and that you work so well together. Really, so you guys are all like and I think people are so starving to hear your dynamic.
Speaker 4: I think that people are just like so ready for it.
Speaker 5: And this is going to be It's not like banner pump roles where it's like an edited scene and you know you're not in control over what people see.
Speaker 4: They're going to be able to like be a part of your lives. This is it's gonna be great.
Speaker 3: I think That's what I'm most That's what I'm most excited about, is like it's just me and my girl and we just talk about us and life and the way we do talk about things every day versus the way people have built it up.
Speaker 5: You know, yeah, you know, you know I think that people probably is Yes, I think people probably assume that you wear the pants and like you make all the roles, which.
Speaker 4: You do kind of. But Lala is a bitch.
Speaker 2: She's a bit.
Speaker 4: She's such a bitch.
Speaker 3: I mean, moodcast I'm getting my.
Speaker 5: ASI when I when we were in Utah, my favorite part of the trip was like the twenty seven calls Lalla made to you a day just to be like, I don't give the fuck, get it done.
Speaker 4: Fuck Vanessa Hudgens and her breakup. I don't give a ship. I need my weddings.
Speaker 1: No, here's okaying, not really.
Speaker 4: She was just like I don't care about what else is going on.
Speaker 2: I believe you remember that, right?
Speaker 1: Fuck man, I was just sharing you guys when I'm planning. Jossy can relate to this because she's you're planning a wedding as.
Speaker 5: It stops, ass stupid. I am a bridezione.
Speaker 1: She's a bridezil. I think even more so than me.
Speaker 4: You're not a bridezilla. You're only a bride villa to a random Yeah, not to your friend.
Speaker 2: No, are you to everybody? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think so. I mean you witnessed the fight Lalla and I got it. Oh my god, Yeah I was.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 4: That was the toughest I've been with Lala.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: Ever, Yeah, because you guys obviously have this great relationship. I know you guys are good friends. But I go to New York to bro and I'm like, hey, I just got here, and I had just come from the center of our film festival with my movie.
Speaker 2: I'm like on cloud nine, I'm here to.
Speaker 3: Support and boom, there is a throwdown over color of brides based dress.
Speaker 2: Yes there was. If anybody ever thinks vander Pomp Rules is fake, they're full of shit.
Speaker 3: Come I'm in that room where you two are about to have duke it out over over dresses. I know.
Speaker 4: Lala was like, are you gonna cry? Are you gonna cry?
Speaker 5: I'm like, She's like, you look like you're about to cry. I'm like, no, I'm angry, and I'm like, you guys are about to go on stage.
Speaker 1: I only know how to go toes with people I don't like. Yeah, No, I love Stossy so much, and I was like, I don't know how to handle this. But Dossy, you got your yeah.
Speaker 4: But you know, in my second book, I just wrote about this.
Speaker 5: I'm writing you a love letter in my bride Zilla section because you let me win. So I have it because I really do appreciate you letting me win that one fight. I know you was a thing.
Speaker 1: It was a choice that you made to let me win, you know what I mean. But that's because I love you so much as a friend. And now we have that history where we have ripped each other's heads off, and now I'm just like, I die for you. So I would never ruin a friendship over I would have ruined a.
Speaker 4: Friendship if we would have done the same thing. It just would have we would have I would have gotten over it.
Speaker 1: React, but take the one ruin out of it. I would rather just be like whatever than even yes when she.
Speaker 2: Falling wedding.
Speaker 4: So for the wedding dress.
Speaker 3: But you know how we were saying, they like, our wedding is an hour down the road and we're tripping out.
Speaker 2: How do you deal with wedding five thousand miles away? Because I hate it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I hate it, and I wish we never decided it. And I wish that we were going to the courthouse. Yeah, because it's on vander pump Rule's randall. So every single thing, the hotel, the venue, the rehearsal, dinner, whatever restaurants we fucking go to, it has to be okay, a year yes of film approved, a year in advance, and no one in Italy likes TV. Apparently no one wants to sign that vander pump Roule's release.
Speaker 4: It's a nightmare.
Speaker 2: How many how many places have you lost because of this? That is hard?
Speaker 4: I can't even count, really, I can't count. Oh yeah, like I don't know.
Speaker 2: Heartbreaking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just like not.
Speaker 5: Even excited anymore. Like yesterday, I was like, I think we're really close. We're really close. He's like, don't even talk to me about this. He's like, he's like, I want to go back to Bravo and be like, this isn't happening anymore, Like we're not doing this on camera. I'm like, I don't really have a choice.
Speaker 2: Contract. This is my job.
Speaker 4: I am not Randall, Emma, I need this, bouth.
Speaker 3: I just I give you a lot of credit because I was telling her I couldn't. I would have lost it after like one venue, you know, because I haven't been through multiple venues, multiple restaurants.
Speaker 4: That has to be well in the hotels is the worst part hotel.
Speaker 1: It's that's like, you know, it's where we sleep, we get ready, we want to feel comfortable.
Speaker 5: That's been harder than anything else. Have one now, no, oh my god, no, we have two that they're like most likely will work out. And I was telling all of this, you know, when we were in new Town, like, y'all, if this hotel isn't that nice, it is not my fault. Please don't talk shit on camera about it. I'm really sorry.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't know what else to do. I have no say anymore.
Speaker 3: But I you know, I think the but I will say I think that's why I think your show is so successful and you guys are so successful. You're very authentic, like you'll, I don't think people realize what you sacrifice to put your life out really and this is the kind of stuff like I would never.
Speaker 2: Be built for, but this is why you guys are who you are.
Speaker 3: And I think that I really hope fans see this siding because got to your wedding day to go through what you're going through is brutal.
Speaker 4: That better be filmed to perfection. For all the hell that I'm going through, here's the delighting. That better be like a pretty shelter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you packed such a beautiful and like you're taking everyone to Rome. I feel like.
Speaker 2: Pretty pretty romantic, Yeah, pretty romantic.
Speaker 1: A struggle and it's not like for us, it's like, Okay, we need to take a trip down to Newport. She can't be like, well, we need to hop on a plane to Rome.
Speaker 5: Next weekend, like yeah before the wedding, our wedding planner said we had to, but I'm like there's zero time.
Speaker 4: So like, you guys can go food taste.
Speaker 5: Tests whatever the heck you want, and I trust whatever you actually say.
Speaker 1: It's Italian food, you know, what I mean, I just if you're even having to have someone else food like taste for you. Yeah, when the hell are we going to have time to go back to rood podcast towards.
Speaker 5: And your bachelorette trip and your wedding and your honeymoon and.
Speaker 2: Your show at my shows.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of things, And I'm like, there's I wanted Stassy at my bachelorette so badly that I changed the date Randall's birthday.
Speaker 5: Randall, I'm really Randall. I was when she got off the phone with you. I'm like, Randall's going to be so mad at me. You did not tell me it's his birthday.
Speaker 3: That is.
Speaker 4: I'm terrified.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna put my phone away so that Randall doesn't call me like he's forty nine?
Speaker 1: Is that like a monumental birthday? I don't get it.
Speaker 2: No, it's my fucking birthday. What do you mean? Let me tell you what I did for your fucking birthday this year. I blew your ass and.
Speaker 3: All your friends the cabo and gave you pilla that was twenty thousand square feet and gave you the most romantic thing. But but I want to tell you my birthday it's like, who gives a shit? Now, I want to say, what last thing she screwed me? You screwed me because bachelor party should be on the same weekend so we don't torture each other. Right now, she's going to be home while I'm on mine blowing my phone up.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, thanks Thas, You're the best.
Speaker 4: Okay, I did that was valid.
Speaker 1: I feel like it may be your birthday, but on my birthday. Well, this is like, let's just make it very clear. You flew me to Mexico for my birthday weekend, and then we flew home on my birthday, so we'll celebrate your birthday on the weekend before.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: Well, now his argument, he's he's switched direction. It isn't about his birthday anymore.
Speaker 4: It's about you, guys.
Speaker 1: When the first excuse don't work, you go to the I'm gonna tell you stands trying to.
Speaker 3: Move my fr bachelor party in the course, STOSSI picked that ship up the two seconds.
Speaker 2: Babe, you'll make my birthday special. I know you will.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Like a week or two later, a birthday is a birthday, no matter when it takes place.
Speaker 3: I think you should ask some things about our podcast. I'd like to know, or I'll ask if you're not going to ask.
Speaker 1: Well, I know that her first guest because I listened to your first podcast with Christina Kelly. Yeah, and it actually made me really nervous. Oh my god, it was horrible. I thought it was really.
Speaker 5: Caused it every every five seconds, five minutes. Sorry, we paused and we were like, we need a wine break. So it took us probably over six hours to record as we pose, and I'm like, what the fuck do people talk about on a podcast?
Speaker 1: So when you first knew you were going to do a podcast, were you scrambling for a guest or did you already know, like my best friend Christina Kelly is going to be the first one.
Speaker 4: No, I already knew. I wanted to. Yeah, have Christina. I'm like, whoever you know clim closest to I trust her. We can just get this done. Hustle together, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Where did you do it?
Speaker 5: My apartment that I had with my ex boyfriend Monster Patrick. We did it like up in the loft, yeah, by ourselves.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was scary.
Speaker 1: I actually have a fun question to ask you if you were to rate your boyfriends from most hated to least hated Frank Jack's Patrick.
Speaker 4: Oh god, that's so tough. Least hated Jacks.
Speaker 5: Okay, Frank and Pat listen, I'm gonna I'm gonna go with Frank a most hated. He tried to sell a sex tape of me. That's pretty bad. That's pretty bad. That kind of takes it's the most traumatizing.
Speaker 4: As awful as Patrick was, he never did that. Yeah, you know, he never tried to like expose you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, excuse I don't know the guy, but it seems like maybe he was just like the wrong It was just mismatched, mismatched.
Speaker 4: I think he just what he saw me and wanted to mold me into something.
Speaker 5: That I wasn't.
Speaker 2: And that happens, I mean different things, but you realize that, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, Jacks was pretty bad too, though, So let's let let's not let him on.
Speaker 1: None of them are good, but he was pretty bad.
Speaker 4: And he's the first to admit it.
Speaker 2: It's not like I'm no, no, he admits it.
Speaker 4: Talking ship.
Speaker 3: Thing in both of your defense if because obviously I was a vander Pump fan and the prior to Lala ever being on the show, and me and all my friends, I mean Jack's was TV gold.
Speaker 4: Okay, first of all, though Randall.
Speaker 2: Your relationship was TV Gold.
Speaker 5: I brought him into this. He was not even supposed to be on Vanner pump rolls. He was not working at sir and they cast the rest of us and they're like, who are you dating?
Speaker 2: And I was like this guy Jack and Jack's owes you all of that?
Speaker 1: Did you Did you start dating that after that?
Speaker 4: I own him.
Speaker 1: Did you start dating Jack's after that trip to Vegas?
Speaker 4: Yes, the day I met you. Yes, the day I met Jacks.
Speaker 1: So Stossy and I had crazy when I was eighteen years old for the first time.
Speaker 5: I was like modeling at project in Vegas.
Speaker 1: Yes, like the Magic Show in Vegas. And I met Stossy and I remember exactly what I was wearing and she was you was like a you were wearing like an oversized coat, yeah, and you were right yes, and you were like around, I love that, I love this look. And I was like, oh my god, this like beautiful girl who lives in La and Nos fashion thinks I look good.
Speaker 4: And so sweet.
Speaker 1: I really did think that. And I met Jack's that same trip and they.
Speaker 4: That that day was the first. So I met Jack's and La La the same day.
Speaker 2: This is this is history. Yeah, this is history that nobody knows.
Speaker 4: No one knows this.
Speaker 2: No, this is great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I'm a vander Pump fan. Prior to me being dragged into this whole situation, I was I love the show. I mean when I watched the show, it was epic. I mean, you and Jackson, the whole crew and just screaming and yelling and fighting and kicking.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it would not be fun to be in those songs, but it was pretty.
Speaker 5: Fucking insane, you know what. Just recently they were doing the season one, like playing all them on Bravo and reruns, and I watched a few of them and I'm like, this is so good.
Speaker 4: This is so good. I'm so unaffected, but it's so good.
Speaker 1: So are you as hype first season eight as you were going into your very first season? Well?
Speaker 5: I was until I started seeing Season eight air.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was you know, I mean a buzz killed to say the very lead.
Speaker 4: It's kind of.
Speaker 5: Confusing. I was really excited about season eight. I'm going to try to continue to be excited about it.
Speaker 4: I think I was. I get more excited every year.
Speaker 5: I think it was like, yeah, I think season one I didn't even know what to expect, you know what I mean, I'm like, what the I remember the first scene that we filmed was like with we were all having brunch and it was where I was said, I'm the devil and don't you forget it? And I remember leaving that scene being like, what the fuck is this show going to be about. It's going to be so boring? What is it going to be about? Me and Jack's fighting? Like this is ridiculous?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then h TV, Yeah, you know what those stats? I remember because I had met all of you, and I was sitting at home in Utah and they were doing that whole thing where it's like the Real Housewives of BH. And then they flooded it in into vander Pump Rules, and I was like, who the fuck is gonna watch this show about a bunch of servers and people went insane.
Speaker 2: In the first three episodes. I'm telling you that me and my friends were letting out.
Speaker 3: I mean, I wish I was trying to bribe people at the network to give me all the episodes, like that's how much we were randall.
Speaker 5: I just love like picturing you sitting around with your guy friends watching vander pump Roll going this is crazy.
Speaker 3: She threw the shut him this is I mean, we couldn't believe that this was going on. But by the way, remember there was no show like this. There was nothing like this show. This show when it came out was a unicorn.
Speaker 1: Though there's still no other show like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: People have tried to duplicate you, and it never works.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you. The key to our success is just like real friendships.
Speaker 1: I agree with you, it's really like all it is.
Speaker 5: I can't think of any other shows that are about a real, built in group of friends.
Speaker 4: And that's why we don't like. You know, it's really hard for new people. It took you a while.
Speaker 1: It took you two years. Yeah, it takes really good and good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just how it is.
Speaker 3: It wasn't easy for her, and I know that. But I also say that I didn't really know that your reality show is so real. I mean now I've been around four years. You guys, really, when the camera stop, nothing changes. Yeah, it's like Kate, you'll call Katie olt, Katie will call you out, you call loll out and you guys spend an infinite amount of time together.
Speaker 2: It's nut.
Speaker 3: So I think that I hope people realize that your show is really who you guys are and for better and worse. And I think that that's what makes your your TV goal Because when I watched it in the beginning, I didn't know anybody. I was like, there's no way this shit's real. This is too crazy. But now I see you yet I'm like, it's just never. But I think you're right.
Speaker 2: What are the reality show?
Speaker 3: And I know a lot of different people in the industry, what are the reality show has friendships?
Speaker 2: Like you guys have ten years deep? Yeah, it's nuts.
Speaker 5: I was talking to one of the housewives the other day and she was like, wait a second, So, like you're going on a trip with your cast mates and I'm like off season, yeah, off season.
Speaker 4: I'm like, no, I'm going on a trip with my friends. And she's like you what.
Speaker 1: She's like, oh my god, she didn't there understand.
Speaker 5: That, Like no, like we do this all the time, like we hang out all that, Like these are actually my friends that I call.
Speaker 2: Her mind was buy, Yeah, I don't think that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I really don't think, Like what friends of mine who don't watch shows say that show's not real. I'm like, no, no, you arederstand. They're all friends. They hang out, they go on trips together. They vacation in Europe together, they go to Salt Lake City together for a ski trip, like whatever it is. They do everything together, they go to the gym together. They it's like they are really best friends.
Speaker 1: They don't well, no one understands the world like we understand the world. Yeah, you know, we can understand it on a completely different level. So we we have, of course friends outside of the show. Yeah, of course, but the show is such a big part of our lives that we like to vent to each other about it. It's a we need to we.
Speaker 2: Need herapy, yes, therapy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, It's just it's a bond.
Speaker 5: It's like a very It's like what I would imagine if everyone was on Lost together, if they were stranded on.
Speaker 4: A deserted island. It's a bond.
Speaker 5: That's really Fonds just kind of is we're all bonded by this.
Speaker 3: But you know what, but it is the equivalent to a scripted show where they become a family over and over and over and over and I have a lot of friends of different script shows. They are like, become family after nine years? Yeah, I mean, how rare do you have a show eight years in? It doesn't happen in anything. So yeah, it's a it's a you tip your hat to the show because it is amazing. And I think that you guys, it's not easy because I watch you guys put it all out there and I'm blown away.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you do it.
Speaker 4: You do it ran such, You're scen this. Can we just let me just take a moment and say I've talked to the Vanner.
Speaker 5: Pumperroles, producers, the crew and everyone, and they have said that you're scene with Bow in our room at the wedding in Kentucky is the best scene of the season.
Speaker 1: I know you are like, how do you break out that? Our men are the ones that brought the breakout? Break the breakout star of might be.
Speaker 3: The break I don't know, break break, I don't know, break my ass, I don't know something.
Speaker 1: It's You're going to be.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be and not to have any to dwell on this anymore except sign of another beer.
Speaker 2: But I am petrified.
Speaker 3: But what's coming because you know, I know I was there, I remember being there, but I don't have any concept of what that's going to look like or feel like.
Speaker 1: Hilarious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's gonna be amazing.
Speaker 1: Just don't go to Reddit. Never, no one ever go to Reddit. Okay, don't go to Reddit, stoss We are going to listen to voicemails now with people that call in, and I want you to be a part of this. Okay, okay, fine, remember y'all, you can call in, leave me a message comments. The number is eight sixty six La La Pod again, eight sixty six, La La Pod.
Speaker 2: I love I wish everybody could see Stossy's face because is like, what.
Speaker 4: I am so lazy with my podcast.
Speaker 2: The fun not really not really touring.
Speaker 1: Uh I, no one, there's nothing lazy about.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 1: She's like, Okay, I penciled you, and I was like, I've never had a friend who pencils things.
Speaker 2: In like I Doossy is a real busy person.
Speaker 1: I know. It's amazing. No, I really love you.
Speaker 4: I love you too.
Speaker 1: All right, let's listen to our first voicemail. Hey Lala, hey Randall.
Speaker 3: My question for you guys is, what's it like to be followed by paparazzi, and have you ever kicked them off to where you're going to be to get publicity?
Speaker 2: Thanks?
Speaker 1: I want to hear answered this one.
Speaker 4: Have you guys ever tipped off the.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how to do that. No, I have once you have, you admit it too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It was when Patrick dumped me on our anniversary the day before our trip to Mexico, and I was like, thank you, I appreciate it. And I was like, you know what if I'm going to you know what, I look hot on this trip, I'm feeling skinny. I need him to see how hot I looked. So I was like, paparazzi here, I am, Yes, I did do that.
Speaker 1: That's great, that's amazing.
Speaker 5: I need to learn how to do I've never done that.
Speaker 1: No, I've never done that, not because I wouldn't. I just don't know how. And it seems like if I do do that, I'm gonna have to get ready that day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 1: Part seems like it is.
Speaker 4: A pain in the ass. It's like a work day. It is like a work day.
Speaker 2: It is a workday.
Speaker 1: But teach me how to do that, because I may start doing that totally.
Speaker 4: You know who else does that?
Speaker 1: KIMC did it?
Speaker 4: Shina does that whenever she goes to Hawaii.
Speaker 1: She does often and pretends like she does do it a lot. I love her so much because she thinks we're stupid, Like, really, you did that?
Speaker 5: Do you think that paparazzi are just like hanging out in Hawaii on the water, No, one, No, that has never happened.
Speaker 1: You think paparazzi are just like you're watching you, like, go to Disneyland with Mickey Mouse. Here, it's not happening. You called them bitch just a minute.
Speaker 2: Guys are really next level, both of you.
Speaker 5: You guys always get paparazzi though at Craigs and even when I go with you, no one cares about me.
Speaker 4: They only care about y'all.
Speaker 2: That's no, it's true.
Speaker 4: I don't it's true. It is they only take photos of you guys. Is dope?
Speaker 2: Dope? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I like the Papa, Yeah it is. It's cool.
Speaker 4: You guys look cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like no, I feel dope because it's like they're already gonna be there. I don't have to call them, and then I get to go in, I get to have my dinner like they're already They're already there. They're already there.
Speaker 5: You don't have to call and be like, you don't have to call the paps hit them up and be like guess what I'm walking in?
Speaker 1: No, like they're already there.
Speaker 4: But I've gone with you if you have.
Speaker 2: Free dinners for like a week or two.
Speaker 5: For this, Yeah, Chris, why don't you ever take photos of me? I'm getting out of Randall's car too.
Speaker 2: I think the only reason we get a photo or I get a photo. I know, way you guys, maybe it's because of the car.
Speaker 5: Only I'm getting out of your car, Randall, you to get a picture. No, it's all they literally they're like, who's this friend?
Speaker 3: Next, we're gonna pull up. I'm going to stay in the car like your driver. You two get out?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, game, yeah, all right, let's listen to this funny second voicemail.
Speaker 6: Hi Lala and Randall, Lala, I love you on vander Pump Rules And I assume vander Pump isn't scripted word for word, but how much planning and direction is there from the crew and Randall? Why is the Irishman so long? I haven't seen it yet because I need to make time. Yeah, wait to hear you guys on the air.
Speaker 2: Oh you guys, I'll go second, mine's going to take a minute, go ahead.
Speaker 1: So no, there's not a script, but obviously there's a storyline that has to unfold during the season. But I would say, like the only planning they do is giving us call times otherwise and walk ups and walk ups.
Speaker 5: Yeah, having to just like film your walk up sometimes more than once, and the only direction is like yes exactly they and then they're just like, hey, you know what you just found out the other day, Maybe bring it up right, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But like otherwise, like we here's the thing though, when you've been doing it for eight years for you, I don't need to We don't need direction anymore. I'm like, I'm to funck shit up. That's all I know. That's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 5: You know, you just have to go in every scene and just be like, Okay, I'm here to just like talk shit about what I just heard, be honest, call whoever out.
Speaker 1: Whatever I was thinking. It's really just like speak what's in your head exactly, sh oh up and be very.
Speaker 3: Basically and also the one thing I will give you guys. About vander prompt is that you don't get two months to be mad at somebody. You get one night. Yeah, and then it's right back in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I didn't see anything like that. If Be and my buddy Alex we get in an argument, I won't talk to him for a week. Right, come back at twelve o'clock for lunche and you've got to talk it out now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're going to talk about it. Yes, we're also going to give you free alcohol.
Speaker 4: Yes, honestly, thank God for that.
Speaker 5: Yes, God, I would be so boring if I mean, you're the only person I know that's actually like crazy or sober.
Speaker 1: That is the nicest thing I ever said to me.
Speaker 2: I agree with that, know for real.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I'm so honored that you sick.
Speaker 2: Part is that you're honored to be called crazy. I love it.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 1: I was worried when I said, Wray, I was like, I've lost my fucking edge. Vander Palm is gonna think I was worrying.
Speaker 2: You're You're crazy is deep in your soul? Yeah, it is coming out.
Speaker 4: It totally is.
Speaker 2: It's like a trapped child just lives.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the crazy runs in the I love you, and I love you for that, and that's what makes you you baby. That's why I love all the people that have seen my crazy and still stick by my side, like you and Stocks, because I'm like, they really love me for real.
Speaker 4: That's because you are. You know what I love about Lalla.
Speaker 5: Lala pretends to be a hard ass's the softest person. Whenever I hear her start talking like she's gonna fucking cut a bitch, I'm like, sure, okay, all right.
Speaker 3: You know what if anybody for the first episode of the Greatest Thing Anybody's ever said, this is the perfect mantra of Lalla. She acts so hard why I love her so much. She gets behind closed doors, she's like a little.
Speaker 2: I love you, come cuddle me. Yes, like what happened to is going to cut a bitch?
Speaker 5: She doesn't cut bitches, plastic spoon out too seriously.
Speaker 1: I'm what they I'm what they call a pretender.
Speaker 3: Bar No, No, you're just You're very authentic. But I agree with Stossy. You're a lover and that's why I love you so much.
Speaker 2: I really because you are a big love.
Speaker 1: I think Stossy is more of a hard ass than.
Speaker 2: Messy is tough. I didn't undercover hard ass, but I didn't. I didn't know that until I saw the bride. I got scared. I got scared. I was like, Dossy's tough. Here, I know.
Speaker 4: Wims both of you guys. Ran.
Speaker 2: I'm so hungover and then I go I go to there about the fucking scrap in there. He's like, let's just stay in here, have drinks.
Speaker 1: Wait, good idea real quick answer the rest.
Speaker 2: Question question, irishman, why it's so long?
Speaker 3: All I can tell you is Martin Scorsese. There's nothing else to say. Greatest filmmaker of all time. You know what it's The great films are like great wine, fine one and they take.
Speaker 2: Time to breathe.
Speaker 1: Dossy Schroeder, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I love you, sad.
Speaker 4: Yes, are you back again?
Speaker 2: Thy sure.
Speaker 1: We are going to be with you every Wednesday. Give them La La with Randall and we want to hear from you. So call us at eight sixty six La La Pod. That number is eight sixty six La La Pod. Thank you so much for listening.