Speaker 1: Scrubbing In with Becca Tilly and Tanya rap An iHeartRadio Podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, we are scrubbing in. We are going back to twenty seventeen.
Speaker 3: Yes, we are a what a what a year to be alive? Yeah, twenty seventeen. I think we like had good mojo.
Speaker 2: Well it's interesting you say that because we are doing a re Listen today to episode seven, which was titled Annual Checkup, and in speaking about mojo, you were talking about how you just got your mojo back.
Speaker 3: In this episode because I was getting hit on and I was listening to it and I was like, wow, what a time to be me, because I remember I was getting hit on left and right, Like these hot guys that I wouldn't even think would ever hit on me were like hitting on me. I went to a baby shower, which was it was a co ed baby shower, and I got hit on at the baby shower.
Speaker 2: I was like thriving, I'm your advice on Like what there was an email? Okay, First of all, it made me realize that we get so many emails we have to like through them and pick the ones we wanted. So like, we need y'all to get back into the routine of sending emails because that was fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was fun.
Speaker 2: Not fun that y'all are struggling or need advice on things, but fun for us to read.
Speaker 1: I don't remember that at all.
Speaker 2: So I was reading Yeah, yeah, I don't know when we made that switch, but I I was reading the email. It's wordy. It's a lot of work you do. Yeah, but it was funny because your advice to someone on like I don't know if the question was like how to get my mojor or whatever, but you're like, just look up and say hi or smile, Just look up and smile. Well, great advice.
Speaker 3: No, I still stand by that advice. Actually, it's so funny. On Sofia, when it was Sofia's birthday a couple of weeks ago, I posted this like video of her right, and the still photo that I chose of the two of us was this photo that I had on my hinge profile and Robbie screenshoted it and he said it to me, and he goes, this was the picture on your hinge profile that made me really like like you because I could tell your personality from this photo. You seem so such a happy go lucky, like fun loving girl. And I was like, yeah, and I'm in this photo, I'm smiling. I'm not smising or like you know, posing like trying to be all hot. I'm just enjoying my life.
Speaker 1: There's a lesson there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, isn't that a lesson to be learned?
Speaker 1: I try I tell that to my kids because they're like, oh, I hate that photo. Oh my gosh, that's you being real, that's you being natural, that's your actual smile like I was doing.
Speaker 3: I had my hand up and I was kind of going like you know, like a like a thing, and I just was like having a good time. And that's the photo that like He's like, I could feel your energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Yeah, that's what we're looking for as as people, not even as guys looking for women. And then goes the other way too. We want to know who you actually are, not who you want the world to think you are.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I still stand by that advice. I gave Tim a look up and smile.
Speaker 2: Great, great to hear it. Yeah. Well. The air day was October thirty first, twenty seventeen. I had just gotten back from Nashville for my birthday, where Klein was born, yes, and so there was a lot of like Klin content being talked about, and you were just like are you? And Amy were like horrified over the Kline costume. Who knew that that would still be around all these years later?
Speaker 3: Who knew?
Speaker 2: Not mean?
Speaker 3: Kind interesting that you were talking about hitting on some girl at the party.
Speaker 2: No, that was not I kind of laughed at that too. She was so mean. I'm still traumatized from that girl. Oh really, her name was Mary Margaret or something. She's so scary. She got kicked out the party. I can't remember what she there was like a fight. I was so drunk. I don't know what happened, but she ended up leaving. She was like, They're like, they kicked me out because of you, And I was just gonna like, sorry, no, no, no, I'm outside because I'm wasted. I don't know what happened in there. Oh wow, But yeah, I was like, Now that I think about it, I think I was very annoying. But it was not hitting on a girl a way that now you would be like, oh, Becca was hitting on a girl. Not like that. Okay, I would have had more swag than that. Oh that's right. But the episode description doctor beca doctor Doctor Becat checks the vital signs on Whole Foods Guy and Instagram Guy. Then it's trick or treat time in the o R as Becka dresses like a man and introduces her alter ego Cline. The search for cures continues for the long distance relationship and the epidemic over of over analyzing text messages, and finally old wounds reopen as Becca has dinner with her ex Robert. That was when Robert and I went and had dinner and he got pants made.
Speaker 3: For me, remember all the cozy one.
Speaker 2: He got them made like cozy, like he sourced the material because I talked about I couldn't find these pants they did. I had gotten these pants that my mom got me for Christmas the year before and they were my favorite pants and they didn't sell them anymore. So I was like they were so ugly. They're really ugly, yeah, but like the coziest material. And so he went to downtown LA and had two pairs made for me and they said Becca's pants on the time.
Speaker 3: He's the best, the best.
Speaker 2: But like we I was kind of in a place where I think we were still had the connection, but it was like, is this really going to go anywhere? I was kind of in this like in between place, and you had just gone on a date with Whole Foods guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: What was the story? You met him at a Whole Foods.
Speaker 3: No, So we made eyes with each other, like a look up and smiled yes, exactly like that. But we had like kind of had this eye thing going on for quite a while, Like we'd see each other Whole Foods all the time and we'd make eyes at each other, you know, like you see someone you're like, you know, hey, like the heye. So we were doing that for weeks, and I was like, what am I doing? I'm just making eyes with this guy. I'm going to just do it one day. And actually I was sitting outside of Whole Foods and eating my soup. I was waiting for you to pick me up to go to the Hollywood Bowl for some concert or something, okay, And he sat down at a table not next to me, but like two down for me, and I was like, you know what, now is my time? I have an out? Beck is coming to pick me up shortly in an uber, I'm just gonna do it. And so I, instead of making eyes, I talked to him, and I gave him my number right then and there, and then no went on a date, and then we went on a date. But it was nothing you were like.
Speaker 2: We there was not a single thing that we had in commonly.
Speaker 3: Was like single thing.
Speaker 2: Stayed up late and this was the time where you were going to bed like seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he I remember, I remember he didn't own a television. Yeah, that was pretty interesting, which is not a deal breaker. But I was like okay. And then on the weekends all he did was like swim. He's like, yeah, I get it. He would like go to like this wherever.
Speaker 2: That was his workout.
Speaker 3: No, that was like his thing, Like he was like swim all day, like he like loved swimming. And I was like, okay, I mean not getting these were deal breakers, but like Adam and then he was like atheist. Yeah, it's one thing to be different religions. It's another thing to be atheist. So it's just kind of that's interesting to me. No judgement that is trying to date you.
Speaker 2: But I do find that interesting that why that is different to you because it's still not the same thing you believe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree, I don't. It was it was very jarring. I don't know, I feel like at the time it was very I feel like to use the word atheist seems very like like I don't believe in God and I don't believe in any of that. Like it just seems very like abrasive in a way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, looking for faith of some kind in a higher right.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, Yeah, it just felt very like jarring.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then, uh, what some of the other things we talked about. Yeah, there was a guy that I went on a What did I say about the guy who was nicknamed Arnold Schwartzinger.
Speaker 3: I don't know. You were gonna get into it the next podcast, so Cliffhanger, but you were talking about someone.
Speaker 2: That was like stay duned for re listened to episode eight five years.
Speaker 3: Are you talking about Arnold Swarzenegger? And I was like, I don't even remember who that was.
Speaker 2: I think he was the personal trainer guy that I dated a little bit.
Speaker 3: I don't even remember his name. Oh wait, do you remember his name? No, that's a no.
Speaker 2: Wait, there's two people now that I feel like I thought it was one guy, and now I'm thinking it's another guy. He's not married and stuff. So the guy I think it is. He was like, this guy did this Tarzan thing with this like mud run thing. It was like a brand, right. He was like so big, he was like a bodybuilder right right, and he was so nice and really cute. But I think I said that he liked that I dressed this klin or some like he thought it was funny that I dressed as a dude. Uh huh, and uh. I was kind of like, yeah, we were like chit chatting again, he texted me, but clearly it didn't go anywhere. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: I also think it's funny to kind of like, obviously there's those people that we remember from our past, but there's gonna be the tons of ones that like we're such flash in the pans that we don't even remember.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the fact that we gave him a nickname. Normally we didn't do nicknames for people unless they had any.
Speaker 3: But but I don't really mister whole Food just like a month, but we went.
Speaker 2: On a date with him. I guess I went on a date with this guy. Yeah, yeah, but yeah, I think I think a lot of it was what really struck me was we were talking about I was saying, like I just want someone that is long distance, Like I need a relationships that is long distance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the only way that were to be in a relationship that was long distance. And cut to you're in a somewhat of a long distance relationship now and you hate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so careful what you wish for, because you'd never know what you really want. So true, No, it's so true. Like it was so I think what I was so scared of, Like I don't even know if I was scared of, like giving my heart to someone. I just hadn't experienced it. So it felt so unfamiliar that I thought, oh, it'll be so nice to have my space. I don't want to feel like smothered or you know, like I have to give my time to someone else. Yeah, but then it happens. Then you're so happy to give your time to someone else, but they're gone. I did.
Speaker 3: I really picked up on that because it was like such a drastic proclamation. Yeah, another big word. Thank you on the podcast about wanting to be in a long distance relationship and now you.
Speaker 2: Like, actually are I manifested it?
Speaker 3: You did?
Speaker 2: But in like the it was like a horrible manifestation for myself. But it was just funny listening to all the things that I was so certain that I wanted and who I was at that time, and like it was like weird was listening to I felt like I was listening to a different person when I was relistening to it a little bit. Really, yeah, just like I mean, that's that was almost six years ago. Like that's so much happened has happened in those six years, and it's like crazy to think. And it's also weird to think that I just met Haley less than a year later, Right, It wasn't like that long after, because that was October twenty seventeen. I met Haley April twenty eighteen. So it's just kind of weird how like quickly that turned. That was right before I got Phoebe, Like I didn't have Phoebe yet. It was just like my life has changed so much since then, and it was funny listening to me just be like the man I wanted.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have a question, Okay, we should take a break first.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's take a break, all right.
Speaker 1: So you listening to you from six years ago, it seemed like it was a different person. Yes, if there was a way to swap that if Becca from twenty seventeen could listen to a podcast from twenty twenty three, uh and hear that you are now not only dating a woman named Haley, but so hung up on her that you don't know what to do with yourself because she's out of town for a month. How would she feel shook?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: Literally, I don't think that that person would believe that, Like, I don't think that that was ever gonna be a possibility.
Speaker 3: I literally for many years thought Becca just like didn't have the love chip in her.
Speaker 2: Like, I literally that's true.
Speaker 3: You did, no, Because I was like, I was explaining this like feeling of love and you were like, yeah, no, I just I don't think I can. I'm not gonna guess we were going through the whole Robert thing, yeah, and you were like, but it's just and I go, maybe you just don't have that chip. Just turns out it was just not the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the chip had to be activated by the right person. Yeah, but yeah, I don't think that.
Speaker 1: But that's it. That was until you, until you met Hayley, that never would have even occurred to you that in six years you could be dating a woman.
Speaker 2: Right that in six years, I would have been with a woman for five years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's incredible, that's crazy, but it is.
Speaker 2: I I do think it's nice to listen to that with the perspective not saying that if you're if you haven't met, like, if you haven't fallen in love with a man, that like it must be that you're gonna end up with a woman, That's what I'm saying, but that once you meet the person, yes, yes, it can change everything. Well.
Speaker 3: It was also darring for me too because at first, and I didn't necessarily say in this episode, but the fact that he was atheist what was such a deal breaker? And for so long not being Christian was also the same deal breaker. And now I'm like dating a Persian Jewish guy.
Speaker 1: Did he use the word atheist that guy? Yeah? Yeah, that word is very off putting. It is that word.
Speaker 2: It is the word. It's not even so much what it I mean. I think, if if you want to date someone that believes in a higher power and that's important to.
Speaker 3: You, whatever other ways to say it, like I don't really have faith or I don't really believe in anything, like, there's different ways to say. And I think when you say like I'm an atheist. Like it's like.
Speaker 1: It's like you're looking for an argument.
Speaker 2: Yeah, God does feel that way. I will. Yeah, yeah, not that that's the meaning of it. But that's I think how it's taken a lot of times.
Speaker 1: I was raised without religion, and that's what I would say.
Speaker 2: To people, so you wouldn't say you're agnostic.
Speaker 1: I don't like any of those you used to No, I only because we'd bring it up around the staff or whatever. But I don't like to use that. I've never liked to use that word because people associated with like Satan.
Speaker 2: Worship, but Satan worship is still believing.
Speaker 1: That opposite them, Satan worship. But yeah, they do associated with like evil. Yeah, and so I tried not to us.
Speaker 3: Not knowing like that's an agnostic way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't thinks like I just don't know science or something.
Speaker 1: Label stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't need labels. We don't need labels for everything.
Speaker 3: I did find that interesting, like back then it was so he has to be Christian er, that's it.
Speaker 2: Believe me. I found an old prayer journal the other day and it was my list of non negotiables.
Speaker 1: You should find that yeah, what do you.
Speaker 2: Mean, she's it's like what is it like fit man or something like muscle man and like tall tall guy. Yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: No musical talent.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, I've always never okay, yeah, sure, always liked musicians. So that's been consistent. I've been very consistent with that.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, let's play a game. Okay, that was six years ago, So let's make some predictions for twenty twenty nine. Oh my gosh, so when we do this relive in twenty twenty nine, Han, I write that down?
Speaker 2: Old?
Speaker 3: Will I be in twenty twenty nine? If I'm thirty five?
Speaker 1: Now, you were born in eighty four years forty.
Speaker 3: One, so I'll be forty one.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, six years from now, So were you born in eighty seven? Yeah, so you'll be forty two.
Speaker 3: I'll be forty two, and you'll be forty one or forty forty thirty. Yeah, that took us way too long.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, we even said on this podcast there's a conversation about math, that we were not good at it. So we've stayed consistent there.
Speaker 3: Okay, one of the predictions.
Speaker 1: Well I guess, I guess, So I just just make a couple of states about your life in the year twenty twenty nine, and but the world in general, if you'd like.
Speaker 3: Kind of scared too?
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too? Like, what do I not want to happen? Right right?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be miserable, Tanya.
Speaker 1: Are you married in twenty twenty nine for sure? Are you married to Robbie in twenty twenty nine four? Are you married to Robbie in twenty twenty nine? Great? Do you have kids of your own in twenty twenty nine? Yes, more than one?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that. I'm going to see, Well.
Speaker 2: If she's married to Robbie, she'll have three kids. If that's the case, well, right, I'm true, okay.
Speaker 3: True, But I think whether I'll have more than one of my own is up to it's in biology. Yeah, about God's hands, Like, I don't know. I mean I would think people are having babies in their forties now, Oh yeah?
Speaker 1: Sure. Are you still living in Los Angeles?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Are you still working for iHeartRadio?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: If you're not, then we won't be able to look back on these predictions. Yeah, scrubbing in yeah, okay, what else? Anything else we need to ask you?
Speaker 3: My hashimotos is gone.
Speaker 1: Gone, breath completely gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, reverse naturally.
Speaker 1: So what are your issues? It's like what we're painting is kind of a utopia. It's like perfect twenty twenty nine, happily married, kid's job, everything's great. But what are your concerns? What are your problems in twenty twenty nine?
Speaker 3: You know, it's interesting as I have the more conversations and we're talking more about the kid conversation, I do like I'm looking at people with kids and I'm like, oh, they make it look so easy. Like, look, I do feel like I'm I'm going to have a hard time just because of how attached I am to my dog, balancing a baby and like anything else. Well, because I feel like I'm going to be buried.
Speaker 1: You won't be so tested to your dog once the baby comes from No, I'm not saying that.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying is I think I'm going to be so attached to that kid that, like everything else is gonna like I think I'm going to struggle with balance.
Speaker 1: Good, all right, your turned Tilly? Are you married in twenty twenty nine?
Speaker 2: The marriage things.
Speaker 1: Are tricky for me, though, I mean, this says so much by stuff. You knew the question was coming, and you're still taking twenty seconds to answer it answered in.
Speaker 2: Less than yeah, but Tanya wants to get married. It's like the marriage thing. But I would I'd hope I'm with Haley.
Speaker 3: Okay, do your next question?
Speaker 1: Well, the next ones would have been are you married to Hailey if it was a yes to the first question, So you're still we don't know if you're married.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's like, oh, I want to get married and that's important to her, But that's never been like a I mean it was at one point, but I realized, like, I don't know if that's something that I the marriage part that I want or need.
Speaker 1: Want to need a very different things there though.
Speaker 2: Things no, but I want to be with her, so having a legal marriage.
Speaker 1: Have you two discussed this? Yeah, and you're kind of both on the same page if you're not sure.
Speaker 2: If she was like, that's really important to me, I would marry her. But I'm like, that's not I'm not like the person that streamed of my wedding and stuff.
Speaker 1: Why not getting married if you want to spend the rest of your lives together?
Speaker 2: What was just like a piece of paper Now, no.
Speaker 3: It's like a lot of money for a party.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, we'll go with yes, yes, married to Haley in twenty nine? Do you have children in twenty nine.
Speaker 2: As of right now? I hope not. I'm babysitting Tanya's child.
Speaker 1: Nah you are?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sure? Why not?
Speaker 1: Oh at the time. Oh, I see what you're saying. I see there's nothing wrong with saying no to that. I don't think no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just I no. I don't think there's anything wrong with not wanting that. But it could go. I mean, I don't know. A lot has changed since the last time we made predictions. So I'm just like, I might have three kids.
Speaker 1: That's the fun part of this, because we.
Speaker 2: Don't think so I don't think.
Speaker 1: So Okay, all right, what vocationally speaking, do you have a job other than what you're doing now?
Speaker 2: I hope so. I hope to have like a brand or something that i've I hope I have a routine, you know, like a consistent I mean, I don't know where social media is going to go by that point.
Speaker 1: Like an office to go to. Are you looking for or are you looking for.
Speaker 2: An office at all? Have a home office, but something where I'm like consistently working that's not dependent on social media. I see, but I don't know if a lot of people get what I do. But I my job is like technically, I guess the term is influencer, but like it's working with brands on social media. So that is how I make a living. And so not knowing at any point that what where the direction of is going.
Speaker 3: I don't see that going anywhere anytime soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it might be like just like blogging in my forties.
Speaker 3: Just just a new set of stuff.
Speaker 2: Ye yeah, new new types of new brand right, like pre menopausal.
Speaker 3: Okay, when do you go through menopause later than forties?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Late forties, early fifties, fifties, Yeah, no, I think even like until like sixties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really really, I thought most go through it now.
Speaker 2: No, I think it's like late fifty I mean, I think it depends, but I think it's like.
Speaker 3: I actually know nothing about menopause, and I love.
Speaker 2: Oh, You're going to do a lot of studies and by this time that we're talking about, you will know every single thing about menopause.
Speaker 1: According to Google, the menopausal transition often begins between ages forty five and fifty five. It usually lasts about seven years, but can last as long as fourteen years.
Speaker 3: Wow, damn, it's just not right.
Speaker 1: No, right, the average age is fifty one.
Speaker 2: Oh was like late fifties.
Speaker 1: Well that's the average fifty one, so it varies. Okay, Wow, will you still be living in Los Angeles?
Speaker 2: Interesting question? I'd like to have multiple homes?
Speaker 1: Wow? Yeah, big dreams?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah? What if you're not dreaming big? What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Well, there we go, Protections for twenty nine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll be in a mansion.
Speaker 1: Will the world be in a better place?
Speaker 2: And I hope so?
Speaker 3: I think so. I think that's hopeful.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: I think you're right. I think it's got to bounce back back.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 2: Should we talk about the rapid fire deal breakers that that you brought up Mark during this episode?
Speaker 1: Sure, but it's time for another break?
Speaker 2: All right, we'll be back. All right, we're back. So what why this idea came about? To recap This episode was from an email from Emily Griffin Mark, if you want to read that.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, I've been listening since about twenty eighteen, and I missed a lot of episodes in the beginning, so I've decided to go back and start, and I'm on episode seven right now. Guys, the foreshadowing in this episode. Can we talk about this? Tony goes on a date with a man who's an atheist and it sparks a big conversation about deal breakers. Then you guys do a rapid fire deal breaker conversation. I have to say, it was just so fun to listen to this knowing what is going on in real time and how different things can turn out from what you think you want. So I'm proposing you guys do a relisten episode. I think it would be so cool if you'd live listen to this podcast, episode number seven and compare your conversation to your lives now. I hope it's possible in some way. I don't think we could do that like a DVD commentary track. It'd just be double voices. It'd be kind of difficult, but yeah, but I like the way you did it. You guys listen to it, assign them the task of listening to it if they want to on Monday, and so you can talk about it together. I have a new list here of deal breakers. You want to go through it?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right?
Speaker 1: Deal breaker or not selfishness.
Speaker 2: Yes, I want to say selfish, yes, but like having conversations like if there's a reason to be reason to be selfish, like a reason to choose yourself. I don't think like that's a deal breaker. But if it's like constantly, like the theme of the relationship is one sided selfishness, yes, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: How about how about anger issues? Someone with anger issues?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, right.
Speaker 1: Long and dirty toe and fingernails.
Speaker 3: No, it's not a deal breaker for me, but like get it together.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: They're super close with their ex.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like why yeah sam uh Oh?
Speaker 1: Financial irresponsibility, yes, I I don't think deal breaker.
Speaker 2: I think it's something to be worked, like to be worked on. But I do think that would get exhausting if there's no change.
Speaker 1: Someone who is rude to waiters.
Speaker 2: Oh, absolutely, deal breaker.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: About negativity, If it's constant, if there's like a time of life where things are sad or you're not feeling your best, then I don't think that's a deal breaker. But if it's like constant, like everything's like down in the dumps, that would wear on me.
Speaker 3: I think it would be a deal breaker if I was just constantly with someone that was just negative, especially for you. I think, yeah, I think it'd be really hard.
Speaker 2: Think it's a brightness any day and they're like, no, it's another.
Speaker 3: Okay you later tonight.
Speaker 1: Not funny, no sense of humor.
Speaker 2: That would be hard for me.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that would be a deal breaker for me. If he was like everything that was so amazing, men, he wasn't funny.
Speaker 2: That's so boring.
Speaker 3: I don't mind boring. Wow, I don't shout out to Robbie.
Speaker 2: We don't think you're boring.
Speaker 1: Robby's funny. The few conversations I have had with him, he's very funny.
Speaker 3: He's funny. But if you weren't, I would not be upset.
Speaker 1: Do you guys want to hear Robbie laughing at a show called Jury Duty on Amazon? By the way, if you're not watching Jury Dude Amazon, you used to watch it. It's very, very funny. Have we talked about it, Beecca? Do you know about it?
Speaker 2: I know about it, but I haven't watched it yet.
Speaker 3: But then it is like it has become a part of our identity, like we are obsessed with the show. We can't stop watching it. We're watching TikTok's about it now, like we are obsessed with it.
Speaker 1: This is the show where there's a court case going on. Everyone involved as an actor except for one guy who thinks this is his actual jury duty and they're just shooting a documentary and that's why there's cameras there. Yeah, and James Marrison's on it playing himself and it's hysterical. And this is Robbie's review.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 1: Now, that's a guy.
Speaker 2: With a sense of h Yeah, that's a good that's a funny loss.
Speaker 3: That was like after ten minutes of him laughing like that, I was like, I gotta get this on video.
Speaker 1: I likes funny and just laughs his way through the word funny. That makes me happy. Somebody who dislikes your friends or family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's a deal breaker.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh, someone who's a different diet or a lifestyle preference than you do.
Speaker 2: No, that's not a deal breaker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not a deal breaker.
Speaker 1: Because your ears especially is a pretty unique diet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it would be hard, but it wouldn't be a deal breaker.
Speaker 1: But he also be hard to find someone who fits yours to a t.
Speaker 3: I got him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he does, he does, he does.
Speaker 3: It for her in solidarity. Yeah, I mean he doesn't. It's not like one like sometimes he doesn't go gluten free, but i'd say like ninety percent of the time he's a good guy.
Speaker 1: And difference in sex drive, No, I don't think so it way more or less than you do.
Speaker 2: I think if it's never matched up, that would be hard, But I don't. I don't think it's a deal breaker. If you can get on the same page. I think that's something that you can work towards personally.
Speaker 3: If it's that imbalanced, yeah, I'd think it's like if Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean I think if one person's never getting satisfied, that's a problem. But I think if there's conversation and there's things in life where maybe that's not on the exact same page. But yeah, I think if you if there's like no hope for it and you've tried everything, I think that that's something to look into.
Speaker 3: We're so balanced now.
Speaker 1: And everything diet, sex drive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're balanced girls.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Oh she's talking about me and you No? Yeah, yeah, all right, Well that was so fun. I think it went well. I'm proud to see that we have changed so much.
Speaker 3: Me too, because if you're not growing.
Speaker 2: If you're not changing though.
Speaker 3: If you're not growing, I don't know what you were doing.
Speaker 2: So well, have a great weekend. We love you so much. We'll see you Monday. Love you bye,