Speaker 1: Paint the town red. That's dojacat one at two point seven Kiss FM. So big story over the weekend here before I get to our second date update, and I I guess I go back and forth on these second date updates because sometimes I think for the greatest thing in the world and we solve problems. Other times they're a total bust. But we're gonna have positive vibes and thoughts about this one coming up. Try and help out in the world of dating. Also Jonas Brothers tickets, Disneyland tickets. So much going on this morning, and the big headline Berning Man. So there is a group of people that work or run iHeart right, that go to Burning Man on a regular basis.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, the.
Speaker 1: Boss of bosses goes exactly on a regular basis to Burning Man.
Speaker 3: I would be curious to find out if they were stuck in this, are still stuck in this?
Speaker 1: The chairman of iHeart Maybe we guess we could have we didn't get so creative on this.
Speaker 3: I feel like you've got the line.
Speaker 2: I don't know that they have cell signal. Did they get out?
Speaker 1: We don't know, right, But everybody's just curious what's going on with Bernieman. Last year was a fire like a wind storm of fire tornado or a windstorm, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And this year it was the heavy rains that trapped seventy two thousand people. And basically it was a shelter in place type of situation because you could not drive in this ankle deep mud or mud or whatever you want to call it. Essentially it is a makeshift city that happens at Burning Man. I've never been, but I'm curious about it.
Speaker 2: I think we all kind of are curious.
Speaker 1: Everybody in southern California has had that conversation should we do it once?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like is it interesting? Are you at least no friends that have gone and said go or they run?
Speaker 3: I would want to go with somebody who's already done it, so kind of like, you know, get the.
Speaker 2: Lay of the land with them. Well, the Diplo, we'd want to go with him.
Speaker 3: Well Diplo and Chris Rock. Funny you bring him up, because yeah, I saw on social that they had a hitchhike. They ended up walking because you could not drive. Again. The whole during the shelter in place moment is when they decided to walk six miles to get out as far as they could to then finally get to a road to then hitchhike in a truck the back of a truck with other random people, and a very nice person gave them.
Speaker 1: A ride so that they can Second, if I saw Diplow and Chris Rock, like, I'd be busting down doors to give them a ride.
Speaker 2: I know you'd want to give. You'd want to save those two.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine that?
Speaker 2: That driver? Like later that night at a bar, he's.
Speaker 1: Like, oh no, I'm telling you I picked that saved the lies a Diplow and Chris Rock together in the back of my.
Speaker 3: Truck, Like, yeah, sure you did well.
Speaker 2: I believe you.
Speaker 3: So now at this point the driving ban has been lifted, it's still taking them about like seven to nine hours to get out of Burning Man, the seventy two thousand people that are getting out. But that's normal anyways during peak hours of driving, even if they weren't trapped.
Speaker 2: So now they burned the guy? Did they burn this? They did?
Speaker 3: Eventually that had to be rescheduled. Apparently it was rescheduled from Sunday night to Monday because of the poor weather. So that happened last night and all is good. Now you know they make them, they make the most of it over at Burning Well.
Speaker 1: But if you look back, there was win last year. Now you have this this year. What will happen next year? It's a completely different thing. And it's gotten to be such a big commercial festival too. Right, it was different, I feel like so many years ago. By the way, if Diplo and Chris Rock need a ride today, I'm down, like wherever you want to go, if you want to go to the store, I would love to take you exactly. All right, guys, it's a Tuesday morning, which feels like a Monday morning, so there's a lot crammed in this morning. We have a second date update, we have Disneyland tickets and Jonas Brothers tickets, like within twenty nine minutes, so let's go