Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Jesse Kelly Show. I'm Lydia Saran. I filling in for the one, the only Jesse Kelly, so I will do my best to keep his seat warm until he returned. You can see me on Newsmax Noon on Sundays Saturdays at five pm Eastern, and then I fill in during the week as well. I'm a journalist, lifelong journalist's been doing this since I was nineteen, nineteen years old, I would say, like an official capacity. I worked at The View. Believe it or not, I was an intern at The View once upon a time. Then I worked at CBS News right out of college. I was a production assistant, worked my way up to a coordinating producer. Then I went on air. I worked at Fox five here in New York City as a reporter for almost seven years. So I've been around the block and now I'm at Newsmax, and it's just it's disheartening to see what has become of the media, right the fake news. I remember the first time that President Trump said fake news, I was like, well, that's not fair, you know. And the more the more he talks and the more he's exposed, the more correct he is. And you know where. My parents are ethnic Albanian from former Yugoslavia, so they escaped to communist regime. My mother would say, if we didn't leave, we would have starved to death. And then they waited several years in Italy for their visa. Then they came to the United States. They worked their butts off and they did very very well for themselves, just working really hard the American dreams. So I'm first generation. I didn't even speak English until I was about five years old, and I would get made fun of and that was a whole other thing. And even you know, what you wear and your clothes and what you brought to lunch. It was just, you know, you felt like you were from outer space, you know. But I wanted to make my parents proud and become a newscaster. My mother would say to me, hey, if we can come here with absolutely nothing, and they bought a building in the Bronx, They bought properties in Yonkers, they said, you know, which is in the Westchester County, right outside of New York City. They said, you can certainly become a news anchor, which is what I grew up to be, and it was something of prestige to be a journalist, and now you don't know who to believe or what to believe because they're just playing cover up. They're lying constantly. They're not holding we're supposed to be as a journalist, because yes, do I give my opinion. I do it on the radio, I do it when I'm on the air with Newsmax. But I give fact based opinion. And when I have somebody in front of me that I think might be lying or I'm trying to find out the truth, I'm going to ask them tough questions. As much as I like President Trump, if he was in front of me and he told a bold face, I would call him out on it. I swear to you I would. I would call him out. It doesn't matter if there's an R or a D or whatever at the end of this person's name, I would call them out. So the fact that we were at Newsmax, all of us, Rob Schmidt, Rob Finnerty, Carl Hagy, myself, we were all banging Greg Kelly, of course, we were all banging that drum that basement. Biden that there was something wrong with him, that he was a dementia patient, there's no way he signed that auto pen. There's no way he did fifteen hundred perfect signatures in one day, and yet they gasled us. They called us crazy, they wanted to imprison us. Never forget that what they did to the people of January sixth, Never forget. I'm not talking about whatever the violent wants, but that's what they just looped over and over again on TV. I am talking about little Grandma's again, outside people praying, outside of abortion clinics. Never forget what they did to parents. They wanted to investigate parents, school board members. Never forget what they If you were Catholic, they tried to they went. They wanted to go after you. They wanted to get rid of the Latin Mass, traditional Catholics, you name it. They came after us. And I don't even consider myself a conservative or a Republican. I consider myself normal, normal, common sense because I don't care if the person I'm going to vote for the right person, because yes, are there corrupt Republicans who absolutely?
Speaker 3: Are there?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? I mean, let's come on, I'm not naive, I'm not stupid, But the bottom line is the Democrat Party can never be trusted again. And now they are playing cya like we've never seen before with Jake Tapper. Do you remember when Jake Tapper got into it with Laura Trump, President Trump's daughter in law. She said he had dementia and he came after her. Oh no, it's a stutter. Now he's writing a book and he's getting rich off of it. And now we've got cutting Jean Pierre. You know what carene Jean Pierre. She is the real cheap fake. Remember they tried to tell us don't Oh no, no, there's nothing wrong with Joe Biden. It's it's all cheap fakes. Clip number fifteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I.
Speaker 4: Think you all have called this the cheap fakes video, and that's exactly what they are. They are cheap fakes video. They are done in batch fight. And some of your news organization have been very clear, have stressed that these right wing, the right wing critics of the president have a credibility problem because of the fact checkers have repeatedly caught them pushing misinformation, disinformation, And so we see this and this is something coming from your part of the world, calling them cheap fakes.
Speaker 2: Cheap fakes that somehow right wing media outlets were using Internet fakery, using AI to alter Joe Biden stumbling and fumbling. I mean, the guy couldn't ride his bike anymore. Do you remember he looked like a corpse on the beach, and you compare it to President Trump. We knew he was sleeping in the middle of the day. And now she's trying to make money. Now she's coming out with this book that she's an independent talking about the White House being broken? Are you are you kidding me? Lady? Are you are you kidding me? Who does she think she is? By the way, I will be taking phone calls one eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. That's one eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. And I'll be also talking with General Blaine Holtz coming up, because we're gonna be talking about the fact this is not just a political thing anymore. This is a national security issue. If you look what the Chinese Communist Party was doing in this country and the Democrats, not only they were aiding and they were incentivizing it. They're buying farmlands in mass near military bases. They tried the CC Chinese Communist Party tried to buy a fertility clinic in San Diego. Why do you think they're trying to buy fertility clinics. Meantime, as an American, you cannot buy a single foot of land in China. So what does that tell you? Now you have these two Chinese nationals that they were trying to smuggle in some kind of bioweapon. This had been going on for years. I mean, there was this massive takeover. And let's not forget the fentanyl. Do you think that was by accident? The fentanyl that it was pouring across our nation? Right, that they have this open border, and who was a killing It was killing young men of military age. We were being replaced. You even had Hillary Clinton saying that women, you don't need to reproduce. Don't worry about it, you don't need to do it. You had Michelle Obama saying just recently that the reproductive system, the least of what it does is reproduce life. This is straight out of the communist playbook. That they want to bring in other people to replace us. That's why they wanted to kill our young men and women. That's who fensaneled the drug opioid. I mean, we had record number of drug poisonings.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: He had the CCP buying farmland, taking over wide open border, and we had a person in an alleged power. Joe Biden was never in power. He was a facade. I don't know if it was Jill. I think it was. It was a group of people heralded by Barack Obama. And remember when Michelle Obama was nowhere to be seen around Barack. You know what the big fallout was because she was disappointed that he didn't pull it off, because this had been going on for some time and they'd been plotting and planning this. I mean, look at President Trump, say what you want about him. He tells it like it is, right, he tells it like it is and he's what the only president that left the White House poorer than when he went in. And meanwhile, you've got you've got Barack Obama is like a multi multi millionaire. Now, how did they do it? Joe Biden? You name it? These no show jobs that they get at these universities. I could go on and on, but we're gonna expose it. We're gonna break it down. I'm gonna be taking your phone calls and I'll be talking to General Blainholt and again I'm Lydia Sarana, Lydia News, l id Ia n e WS. But before I go, I have to talk to you about this, your support of the Tunnel to Towers Foundation. It makes a lasting difference in real lives, like the lives of the Ernst family. When US Navy Chief Petty Officer Michael Thomas Ernst was killed in a training accident, Tunnel to Towers provided a mortgage free home to his loving family. His wife, Megan, is grateful to Tunnels to Towers and supporters like you for lifting that financial burden off of her shoulders. She says their home is a safe space for her and her children, a place where they remember and feel the love of their fallen hero Since Tunnel to Towers was founded in the aftermath of nine to eleven, the Ernst family is one of many that people like you have helped. But there's so so much more to do. Many are still in need. We mustn't ever forget America's heroes have given us so much, and together we can say thank you in a lasting and meaningful way. Donate eleven dollars a month to Tunnels to Towers at T two T dot org. That's t the number two t dot org and we'll be right back.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: You're welcome, welcome back. This is Lydia Sarane filling in for Jesse Kelly. You can follow me on social media at Lydia News L I D I A N e w S. And you can watch me on Newsmax every Saturday at five pm and Sundays at noon. And I'll be in for Carl Higbee this Friday at five pm Eastern. Because I tell it like it is people, That's that's the one. It's like the best compliment I can receive from people. They're like, Lydia, you're the same way on camera on the radio as you are in person. You tell it like it is, and I do. I just try to be honest with people, something that the Democrats they don't know how to be and they just can't get out of their own way. You know, if all they have to do is just just be honest with people, good old fashioned values. That's you know how many of us probably listening right now. We're never thinking, oh, I'm a conservative or I'm a Republican. No, it's just we're human beings. The fact that we had to have a president of the United States sign in executive order defining what a man is and what a woman is. That's how upside down our world has become the fact that we have people that are upset that President Trump and that Republicans, Conservatives, people on the right are against child mutilation, child castration, giving kids life altering drugs, cutting off their body parts, and then on top of it, using tax payer to pay for all of this. That we're the weird ones, we're the abnormal ones. So then political they came out this article saying that the Democrats are trying to understand why they're they're the Democrat Party is losing young American men. The group has a two year, twenty million dollar budget to study young men and how Democrats can reach them. How about not have Barack Obama chastise them? How do you Because that's oh yeah, that's why people did in vote for Kamala Harris. It wasn't because she was a moron, right that she wasn't an idiot. It was, oh, okay, it's because she's a woman. I am so sick and tired of people saying they didn't get something because they lack something between their legs because they're not black or whatever. Whatever the reason is, Why should that even matter? Why should that unless you're in a medical office. Whatever your ethnicity, your race, your gender, your sex, it should not even matter. I would love it. I don't. I hate it. I never want people to like there. I'll give it, okay, full disclosure. There's a segment at Newsmax and it's about what it's like an all women thing, which I can't. I hate that kind of stuff. I hate that kind of stuff because I just I don't subscribe to the fact that, oh, somebody's listening to me because I'm a woman. I think that people want to listen to you because your personality resonates and your value system resonates with theirs. That has nothing to do with you if you're a man or your woman or whatever, and so like, I purposely don't want to do that segment because I think it's corny. I think it's stupid. I think those days are gone, because you know, there are something There are some things men are great at, and then there's some things that women are great at. I always say to my husband, I said, men and women aren't equal. Women are better. That's why we're the ones that can multitask. You know, I joke with him, but it's true. We're better at a lot of things, and guys are better at a lot of things. But Democrats, you see what they're trying to do, because they're trying to away all of that identity. They just they just don't get it. They just can't get out of their own way, and that's why they'll continue to lose elections, except in cities like New York City, where we could potentially have a communist, not a I mean, yeah, he calls himself a socialist. But this guy, he's in second place right now according to a lot of polls, right behind Disgrace New York Governor Andrew Cuomo to be the next mayor of the largest city of the United States. If New York City falls, the whole country falls. I'm being dead serious. This guy'sz Alron Mandami. He wants rent freezes so you can't raise the rents. He wants government funded grocery stores. Basically, it's just communism across the board. And it's a really frightening thing. What's happening here in the United States that this guy and people are donating money to him left and right. I want to go to do we have Demon on the line, because I know you've been on hold for us for a while. Now Demon, Do we have Demon there? Okay? So M go for Demon?
Speaker 5: Yes, Hello, Yes, your last guest is writing. You know, when she's writing that book, there's probably about forty million people that can't wait till the book comes out. And she mentions that there's three people who were basically running the White House, and she mentioned Anita Dunne who were the other two? Did she happen to mention that.
Speaker 2: She's holding it back? She's holding it back for her book. I mean she's got a lot of beans to spill, a lot of I mean, can you believe it? Like the massive cover up and the fact that I asked her, I said, do you think the election was stolen? And unequivocally, without hesitation, she thinks it was. I mean, there is so much more to uncover that we have yet to even discover. And I hope in my lifetime we'll find out the truth. How about you, Damon, what do you think?
Speaker 5: Yes? In fact, if she knows you know that kind of thing, and I'll bet you it's the same people who were running the zombie White House, that were involved in the election, whether it was stolen or whether it was just very very corrupt and manipulated, one or the other. But I'll bet you that the same people who were involved with the cover up, because as we recall, Joe Biden in his basement campaign when he was running for the presidency, he was already showing major signs of dementia and he really couldn't get out and run on his own. So I think that's when these people started to put forth some sort of plan to not only get him into the White House, but then basically.
Speaker 2: M Damon, you're a very smart guy from Spokane, Washington. Thank you so much, Damon for calling in. Thank you. If you want to also call in. The number is one eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. That's one eight seven seven three seven seven four to three seven three.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 2: I'm Lydia Sarana. You can see me on Newsmax and follow me on social media at Lydia News l I d I A n e WS. Coming up, we'll be talking to General Blaine Holt. We're going to be talking about the border crisis, the national security, the ICE agents, what Hakeem Jeffries. I mean, our national security is at stake. I know, thank god President Trump is in the is in office right now. And then then the the course of this ship is starting to turn away from the iceberg. But let me tell you it is far far from over because God only knows who is still here, who is who is just waiting to strike at any moment. So don't go anywhere and we'll be right back.
Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to the Jesse Kelly Show. I'm Lydia Sarani in for Jesse Kelly. You can follow me on social media at Lydia News l i d Ia n Ews. I'm with Newsmax. You can watch my show every Saturday at five pm Eastern and Sundays at noon, and then Friday I'll be in for Carl Higbee five pm Eastern. And these are the kind of stories that I talk about. What I'm talking about here is the border crisis, a national security crisis. I mean it is you know the fact that we have our border agents right our ice agents that are trying to do the best that they can. They're finally being able to do the job that they were given to do because think about it, our border agents they were just babysitters, just processing people that were coming by the hundreds of thousands every single day. And then you have ICE agents that weren't allowed to do anything, and to this day there's still a lot of them. They're not allowed to go into certain cities and law enforcement is not real cooperating with them. And that's why you have even lawmakers, democratic lawmakers right not too far from where I'm sitting right now in midtown Manhattan, in Newark, New Jersey. You have the mayor of Newark who literally tried to get into a fight with ICE agents. You had that Maguiver woman, a member of Congress, fighting with ICE agents, assaulting them, you name it. This is what's going on. And that's why they even have ICE agents when they go and apprehend people who are here illegally. You know, you see the fear mongering on the news. They're like, oh, yeah, your grandma that's been here for fifty years, she's on a visa. They're coming to get her and they're gonna kick her out. Or Whoopy Goldberg. She'll say, oh, because if you're brown Skins, they're coming to get you. It doesn't even matter if you're an American. That's a lie, because if Grandma's been here for fifty years and she has a visa, they're only kicking her out because she committed a crime. And the recent ICE agents are now having to wear masks, it's because they're being di because people are calling them terrorists. People are threatening their lives if they see their faces on TV. Yet, listen to what Hakeem Jeffries says about ICE agents trying to hide their identities Clip number nine.
Speaker 6: Every single ICE agent who's engaged in this aggressive overreach and are trying to hide their identities from the American people will be unsuccessful in doing that.
Speaker 1: This is America.
Speaker 6: It is not the Soviet Union.
Speaker 1: But not behind the Iron curtain.
Speaker 3: This is not the nineteen thirties.
Speaker 6: And every single one of them, no matter what it takes, no matter how long it takes, will of course be identified.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness. And this is the same people that they think that those Prohamas protesters in the streets that they should be allowed to wear masks. And remember what they tried to do due to us during COVID. And let's not forget if people wanted to walk around wearing burkas. They would they would say, oh, that's their right to do it. But if you're an ICE agent that doesn't want to be killed, does it want to be docs, doesn't want your family to be in danger, you're aboad American. Let's bring in our next guest who knows a little thing or two about national security. Brigadier General retired Blaine Hold, former Deputy Representative to NATO. General Holt, thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's always my pleasure. And it's such an important topic.
Speaker 2: It really is. And you know, I was talking about it earlier about China and the land grab, and then you have a democrat who's actually trying to help China a mass. I mean, what is China trying to do here? How much of a threat is is the Chinese Communist Party general?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So the good news is this China, in the grand scheme of things, is coming down as a threat. They are imploating. Internally, You've got no less than a palace fight between the People's Liberation Army and Xijiping. We don't even know if she Jienping is actually in charge of China as we are speaking right now, And I'm hearing rumors at this hour that the Central Committee may be being dissolved, meaning the Polypewers being broken up very soon. They're going to establish a new leader, but they may have new problems because the Chinese people themselves are looking at revolting. That said, that doesn't mean that their clandestine operations and their counter United States operations aren't in full force, and they are. This thing called the United Front involves all kinds of layers, some of which you saw with that apprehension of the two kids with the agro terrorist elements in them. But if you think of this strike on Russian assets with drones, they could do that right now against all of our military bases because they own land near many of our military bases, and legally they could have their own drones, and then they could use them maliciously. We left the border open for four years, you'd be naive to think there's not people, liberation, army, entire units walking around amongst us here. And then on and on and on with what's been compromised in DC and the swamp Bride's extortion, blackmail, what's been compromised in our institutions, what's been stolen in terms of our intellectual property. It's got to stop, and we and right now China is so weak internally, can't think of a better time to knock this out in one blow.
Speaker 2: Brigadier General Holts speaking of those two citizens of the People's Republic of China who were allegedly receiving Chinese government funding for their research, some of it at the University of Michigan. They were trying to They were charged with allegedly smuggling into the US a fungus which scientific literature classifies as a potential agro terrorism weapon. What could they have done with this type of fungus and how concerned should we be that they could They could poison our water, poison our food.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, it's kind of like cockroaches. If you see one, you better know there's about one hundred somewhere behind the walls. Meaning, yes, this fungus, if you put it into a farm field, you could create light on wheat, You could wipe out entire squabs of our ability to produce wheat, barley grains. But let's again think of all the farmland they bought up here. Do you think it's reasonable to assume that some of this fungus is being cultivated and they're making seeds out of it in those places so they can spread it around the United States and induce the famine here. That's how they think. That's what fifth generation warfare is. Cyber water, food, electric chaos, internal dissension, and buying off politicians to make them turn against you. So that's their preference of warfare, and that's what fifth generation warfare actually is.
Speaker 2: You know NPR I was looking up the statistics. NPRS as a Chinese firms and investors own just over three hundred eighty three thousand acres in the United States. That is frightening. And then of course they try to they try to couch by saying, oh, that's less than the state of Rhode Island. Meantime, Americans were not allowed to buy even the foot of land in China. I mentioned it before, but thankfully President Trump stopped it. They were trying to even China. The CCP general hold what. They were trying to buy a fertility clinic on the coastline. They're of San Diego. I mean, I can't help but think what they Clearly they wanted to buy our DNA. They didn't care about making babies. This you know, this is a people. Look what they did to their own people. Never forget with the one child policy. I've seen the movies, I've read the books. Look what they did to their own people. What do you think they're going to do to us people?
Speaker 3: It's exactly right. So just up the street from San Diego, if you recall a year and a half ago, two years ago, we tripped across, just by accident, tripped across the bio weapons lab that China was maintaining there with monkeys and all kinds of animals in there, and they had pathogens like ebola and other of things operating out of there. Don't think for five seconds that on their three hundred and eighty three thousand acres they're not doing the exact same stuff. And then the money that they make to pay for this stuff is out of things like their marijuana grows where they make illicit black market money. In Oklahoma, They've got three thousand grows in Oklahoma's This is a republican state. So with regards to the Chinese government, they extort and bribe on both sides. There is no aisle when you see what the Chinese. So when you see a politician stick up for Chinese equities. I'd get real suspicious really quickly.
Speaker 2: Right, and the one of the most prominent senators here in New York City, he's now endorsing. He just lou He just endorsed this communist candidate that I've been talking about, ma'am Downie, who is running for the mayor of New York City. General. Hold, don't go anywhere. I also have some calls David from Colorado, So don't go anywhere. Before we go to break, I want to let everyone know about this. You know the feeling when you're about to cut into a juicy steak and hope it tastes as perfect as it looks. We'll worry no more. With chef iq Sense, it's possible to get it right every single time. How It's a modern, completely wireless cooking thermometer that eliminates under or over cooking your food no matter how you cook it. I like my medium rare. Chef iq Sense was designed to withstand extreme heat and can even survive in your deep fryer. From grilling to roasting or baking. Chef iq Sense guarantees that your chicken meter fish will come out exactly to your preferred outcome using chef iq Sense is so simple. Insert the wireless probe into your food, choose your desired dunness on the chef iq app and it'll alert you when it is ready. So the probe can handle up to one thousand degrees fahrenheit. It has a seventy five percent longer battery life. It can now handle up to seventy hours with one charge. It also has an additional surface center that was added to accurately gauge the surface temperature of your food. It's sleeker, it's a longer probe for bad performance and better connectivity. So stop the confusion, eliminate the risk and serve every meal with confidence. Chef iq Sense works out of the box and with your favorite appliances. You can find the iq Sense at chefiq dot com. That's chefiq dot com. Say fifteen percent of checkout with code Jesse again, that's chefiq dot com.
Speaker 1: Missed out? Catch up Jesse kellyshow dot com.
Speaker 2: And welcome back. I am Lydia Sarani filling in for the one the only Jesse Kelly, and we are talking about our national security, the border crisis. Of course, the Democrats, if they had their way, it would just be a complete free for all, right, I mean it almost became that. Forget the invasion, it almost became a total takeover. I mean midsim Manhattan here where I am doing this show live for you guys. You should have seen it. We're right here by Times Square. Just it was it was just so bad. It was so so bad. Gangs of them everywhere. Do you remember that infamous video in Times Square with us By the way, we have Brigadier General blame Holts on with us, a General holt Remember that infamous video where the cops in Times Square were being beaten down by illegal aliens. And then the fact that you have the media saying, oh, that's a Colorado man, Oh he's a this man. They never want to say they're illegal aliens. And that's why language matters, and it's important to use the right terminology.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they say they're undocumented or their asylum seekers or whatever the heck they want to say. And now what we see is basically a cold civil war up play. You have these activist judges that are doing everything they can to protect terrorists and try to give them some sort of fantasy due process that they're not due in our constitution. When President Trump is trying to tell the country, every single terror group in the world is represented in our country right now. And as things get worse and gain more dangerous overseas, well, those things can be activated here on Main Street. But you don't see the other side even interested in protecting Americans. It's far worse in Europe. If you look at the UK, they will arrest somebody even accusing a Muslim person of rape or something else. But but, but we have to hold the line here because Tom Holman can only do so much so fast. He's got to reverse four years of sins. But we but I look, main Street is in danger. And as you see these things in China, Russia, Iran, Israel, all over Gaza. Don't think for five seconds when an enemy gets back into a corner, they won't light up a terror group here.
Speaker 2: You know, Trump said he had what an hour long conversation today with with uh with Putin, with Putin, and and what do you think about that? I mean, can President Trump get this done? He can he bring peace to that region because we do know there's also a lot of corruption, and that's in any war. I'm not trying to blame Ukraine. People have to understand this is a money making operation to war. You you know, I hate to say that, but it's true. There's a lot of money to be made here. So a lot of people want to keep the business of war going. And President Trump once again trying to drain that swamp and bring peace, because what five thousand people are dying a day in Ukraine.
Speaker 3: The President's policy towards ending this thing on a negotiated settlement was sabotage here. And when you know, we're supposed to believe that in eighteen months operation it took the plan to go after some of these airplanes in the Russian military that the United States didn't know anything about it. I believe President Trump didn't know anything about it, and that's why I urged members of his team to get on the phone with Vladimir Putin as soon as humanly possible to discuss how both men were being manipulated. You take that action. First off, it's not a sustainable action. You can't beat the Russians by doing an exercise in eighteen months that you can't do for another eighteen months. So you do this on the day before the peace talks. No So the thing here is is Putin. He may be a bad guy, he might be a bloodthirsty murderer, but the problem is if you got rid of him, you'd see far worse. And they're all urging him right now in their political environment. You better go large against the West because we believe that Paris, London and in DC are responsible. So I think President Trump nearly saved the world today with that phone call. And moreover, you know, President Trump has tried to guide Zelensky to the right answers. If he won't take them, what more can we do for Ukraine? We've given them billions, a lot of it's corrupt, we have given them weapons. And Trump's tried to lead the way, only to be upended by the neocons like Lindsey Graham who was there, and the Europeans. And here is Putin saying, well, I'm going to take care of Ukraine, but I will help you in Iran. Well guess what that's That's better than what the outcome could have been, because the Russians possessed some of the most lethal, advanced nuclear weapons on the planet. And if Putin gets forced, meaning it's your net butin or you're going to launch this war, then they're going to do it. And I think President Trump walked that back today. I commend the President. He did an amazing job for what was a horrible situation. I can't speak for President Zelensky. He did not serve his people well, he.
Speaker 2: Certainly didn't want. I want you to take a listen to what Trump a Corey Lewandowski when he said about he feels that there should be accountability for whoever, because we don't know who controlled the autopen, whoever allowed all of these terrorists, because it's not it's not just about okay, illegal aliens and they overwhelmed the medical city, some in the education system, and you name all these things. We allowed terrorists that want to do us harm into this country. There's a lot of them are still here. If you think that you know, Trump got them all out, they got them all out, You're delusional. They are still here. We are still in danger. And here's what Lewandowski said, clip number nineteen.
Speaker 7: Well, what is the accountabil that we have for these people?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 7: I mean, look when you go back and look at well Alejandro and Majorci is allowed to have happened. He lied to Congress and said he had no authority to prevent the border from being secured. What we know and what your listeners and viewers will see here in just a couple of days, Betty, is the individuals that the Biden administration actually kept off the known Suspected terror list, which is amazing.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 7: They were pressured to keep certain individuals who should have been placed on that list off of the list for political realities, and that is devastating to me. So that's going to come here in the very near future. The fact that political expedients allowed them for people who should have been placed on the list to be kept off the list. And clearly a guy like this who should have been on those who never should have been let into the country. They just turned their cheek. They turned a blind eye to them. They let these criminals pour into our country to continue to perpetrate crimes against Americans with zero legal resource.
Speaker 2: So he's talking about the Colorado terrorists, the bomber there that tried to kill the Jewish people with the flammable liquid. We have less than a minute, General, hold your thoughts on what Corey Lewandowski just said right there.
Speaker 3: I stand one with what he is saying there and If we don't get to the accountability pieces in parts of this, we are going to be imperiled in ways that we can't even imagine. People cannot get away with these types of crimes against the United States. That Boulder guy. The media will tell you, oh, he landed in Lax and went for a sound. That's crap. My good friend Michael Jahn will tell you that he came through the Darien Gap under one of the NGOs twice and then they put him on a white flight, one of those swift birds, and then put him into Lax. And now you've got a judge protecting that family. That is Look, the accountability has to be there, but those numbers are not tens or hundreds, it's thousands, and they have to be dealt with in America, that's what they voted for. We're waiting.
Speaker 2: We're waiting, and biden a point to judge. By the way, Thank you so much, General Blaine Holt as always, and you can catch him on Newsmax as well. Thank you so much, sir.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Take care Lydia, thank you.
Speaker 2: Before we go, we have to talk about speak to the importance of good daily habits. You know, I exercise almost every single day. I try to eat my greens, I do the celery juice, you name it, and the key to you have to do it regularly. You have to make a part of your routine. So for dealing with your everyday aches and pains, you should introduce relief Factor as a great addition to your daily routine. Relief Factor it's a daily supplement that helps your body fight pain naturally. It's one hundred percent drug free. It's developed by doctors. Relief Factor uses a unique formula of natural ingredients. Relief Factor doesn't just mask the pain for a short time. It helps reduce or even eliminate it and the law the longer you take it, the more effective it is. Make Relief Factor part of your daily routine. Try Relief Factors three week quick start only nineteen ninety five that's less than a dollar a day. Visit relief Factor dot com or call one eight hundred four relief that's one eight hundred four relief and fight pain naturally with relief Factor.