Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The eighty two game preseason is in the books and is finally time for the real season. Don't miss out on any NBA playoff action at DraftKings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. From the play in tournament through the finals. Draft Kings Sportsbook as you covered with same game parlays, live betting, ods, boost and much more. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code Shannon. New customers can bear five dollars and get two hundred and bonus bets instantly. That's the code Shannon only on DraftKings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hop and wired text hope and y four six seven three six nine.
Speaker 2: In Connecticut, help.
Speaker 3: Is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothell, Casino w and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario. Bonus beets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. See DKG, dot co slash b ball for eligibility and depositive restrictions terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm shinning sharp and I'm a road sponsor. Do you want hotter, more spontaneous sex. Roast Sparks can help. Sparks offer dual action prescription treatment that's given men stronger and harder erections. Road Sparks works faster than other treatments because they're dissolved under the tunge and go directly to the blood stream. Why does that matter, Because now, when the mood is right, he'll be ready, nor more waiting for that pill to kick in. Plus, road Sparks stays active in your system for up to thirty six hours. But when you get around, hey whoo, You'll get hard without waiting. With Rose Sparks, guys can get more confidence in being, more satisfaction for their partners, and more control when it's sexy time. Road connects guys with a medical provider one hundred percent online. There is no awkward conversation with an in person doctor if approved treatment shifts directly to the door to find out a prescription for roastparks are right for you. Connect with a provider at row dot co slash nightcap u r L that's r O dot co slash nightcap.
Speaker 4: Compounded drugs are permitted to be prescribed under federal law, but are not FDA approved. For full safety information, visit ro O dot co slash info. I've been waiting for right here.
Speaker 2: Don't a segment. Yeah, it's called We've been ready for this segment all night. You remember what we were talking about? Nah Ah, it's a segment. Roast barks is a game changer in the bedroom. It's a fast acted ed treatment that dissolves under your tongue, getting you hard in your fifty damn dash, get you hard at fifteen minutes. I shut up to thirty six hours.
Speaker 4: Thirty six hours Sonday, six day and a half. That's real day and a half, like for real.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'll tell you what, Oh Joe, if I would have passed away, They can't cold the casket, can't we gonna have a sun roof on it. I do y'all better cream Maybe, don't let nobody. Don't let nobody see me like this. Don't let them see me like this. Baby, And just for attendees, rows over the exclusive thirty dollars off the first order, which you can get by scanning the QR cold.
Speaker 4: You see that, y'all seed them.
Speaker 2: Y'all see that fire, y'all see that fire on there?
Speaker 5: Shut up with my phone? That hey, o appier is rid?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Five not far from emoo.
Speaker 6: To order me one thirty six hours, we'll thuty six. Well, you know how much damage you could do for thirty six hours?
Speaker 4: You know? Do you know how much damage I've done?
Speaker 7: Bad?
Speaker 2: Please? But anyway, okay, let me finish now, your coach can around the venue. Road wants to help couples have great sex. And sometimes that means using roast sparks. But other times that means asking your partner the right questions, which is exactly what we'll be doing.
Speaker 4: Playing a little game called sex or Next.
Speaker 2: So, ladies, O cho and I want to know what do you do to turn your man on?
Speaker 4: So if you have some.
Speaker 2: Sexy ideas, step up to the mic and we'll grade those ideas.
Speaker 4: We'll stay sex or Next.
Speaker 2: So, ladies, line up at the mic down there, a single file line. Don't be shy and give us some of your best ideas. Don't be shy, all right, lady, come on with it. Come on that don't be scab? Die is anybody else?
Speaker 3: God?
Speaker 2: Dan, ladies, y'all don't do nothing. Ah man, that's why I came more to Houston.
Speaker 8: You see they bougie, hey, bougie.
Speaker 4: Come on, come on down here. There's the mic right there.
Speaker 2: Come on, you're coming.
Speaker 6: Just just one idea, little idea, anything I could take home.
Speaker 4: No hit up, I'm talking about herd.
Speaker 2: Come on, come on down here. What's your name? What's your name? Claudia? Okay, come on Claudia.
Speaker 4: Oh lord, half birthday. Oh that's a good one, because you know what comes with lobster condos? What you think?
Speaker 2: On Joe? She s next for next, next, next, next? All right, come on, come on, ladies. I know y'all do south.
Speaker 4: Don't be shy. Why y'all so shy? We don't judge it. There's no judging here. Ain't nobody even here.
Speaker 2: I mean, then you're gonna come on. I know you're gonna come with it. I know what you got already already.
Speaker 4: Okay, So what works for me at my house? Right right? I get out the shower. Nothing on but some cheekless panties.
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, dim the lights, put on my little sexy playlist, and he's ready for me.
Speaker 2: Okay, she said, she get out, She get out the shower, right, shower, shower up right right. Panties, I mean the panties on me basically just read yeah, just the.
Speaker 10: Real So it's something real nice to look at.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I like that. Like that.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 4: I like that six six yeah, I like that. I like that.
Speaker 2: You get a band, give a band.
Speaker 4: I need my mom. I'll come on. All right, all right, all right, okay, what's up?
Speaker 11: Oh we gotta go with coming you by excuse me, okay, okay, okay, man, what's your name?
Speaker 12: My name is Charille Risotto.
Speaker 13: Okay, hold on, But.
Speaker 2: Were beefing that ain't got nothing to do with what she about to stay, y'all gonna be beefing them all.
Speaker 4: But she about to tell this, ma'am.
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 12: Well, Chad likes to play video games, and you know he likes to toss the sally.
Speaker 6: That was that was just a running joke.
Speaker 4: It was it was for the show. Well, she ain't running, she ain't joking now, okay, go.
Speaker 12: Ahead, real I went to the sext store and I bought some butt plugs.
Speaker 4: Turn out who she was bugging me?
Speaker 10: Close your ears, oh.
Speaker 4: Joe, let her tell the story, acting like a plum.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, ma'am.
Speaker 12: And you know, to get his attention, you know, did a little thing, put the butt plug in and when it starts working in front of them.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, okay, okay, I remember that.
Speaker 2: I remember.
Speaker 4: I remember that. That was about two years ago.
Speaker 12: So I'm gonna do it again tonight.
Speaker 4: Would sex sex sex? Sex?
Speaker 2: She say she brought her bag. She brought a bag with them because she know it wure going down? Sir, what.
Speaker 4: She's not touching me? Okay, we got another one.
Speaker 2: Okay, up top, hold on up, top, up top, if you don't mind your name.
Speaker 10: First of First of all, I don't know how I'm supposed.
Speaker 2: To top that, like, I'm sure you've got something in.
Speaker 10: My name is Mariah, Mariah, thank you. So I'm a chef, and so I think about tech, all right, we got food is in the building.
Speaker 4: I think about textures and stuff.
Speaker 10: So for me, I think about getting a nice warm cup of tea and that transition between warm and body temperature and enveloping something, and that experience between the warm tea, and.
Speaker 4: I need to live in more details.
Speaker 2: Were grown up here?
Speaker 4: Come on, now, I need you to color within the lines. No, we need to go outside the lines. So you know, you.
Speaker 7: Don't.
Speaker 10: Tea is a certain temperature, you you know, yeah, you gotta have the bag.
Speaker 4: To extract the flavor, right.
Speaker 10: Right, But but you got to have the flavor and then you have the hotness and then you and then you transition and then you maybe have an ice cold.
Speaker 4: Cup of water.
Speaker 2: Next mags, Okay, okay, we got one die headed, ma'am.
Speaker 4: Her name is Luriicia Renee.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, what's your name again.
Speaker 9: Larisa Renee? Okay, okay, I'm sorry, I don't know.
Speaker 1: If it's a.
Speaker 14: Little ratchet, I'm ratchet.
Speaker 13: I'm ratchett.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, Hey, I'm ratchet. I'm ratchet too, because.
Speaker 9: Me and my little baby back there, I'm just saying, you know, we'd like to get nasty, but like it gets real spontaneous, you know, whenever or however he wonted if he raised my hand up.
Speaker 4: You know, I know, the bend over for him a little bit.
Speaker 9: Ye yeah, you know, and it's anywhere everywhere, like if he say, hey, give me some hair.
Speaker 4: Right now in the back of yall. What's say it? Said it right now? You gotta get nasty for your man. I'm just saying that man, play all the bills.
Speaker 9: Let me tell you so, man, when elba and howelver?
Speaker 4: He won't it wherever anywhere?
Speaker 2: That's that's how I ma, I'm gonna get it there at.
Speaker 4: I'm about to get his niggare w myself. She's like whereever.
Speaker 2: However whatever, Yeah, he knows that's that Maxwell song.
Speaker 4: We're never well the highever? Okay, yeah, well you got a widow? Well you got you the real deal?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: Hey your Instagram sir, Hey, send me a deal.
Speaker 4: How you got here?
Speaker 2: Like that?
Speaker 1: Got? It's an a thing? Hey, dere for here? Hey, oh Joe, right there, that's a winner for the nigga ling dinner.
Speaker 4: What you'll go with?
Speaker 2: You got? You?
Speaker 4: Don't you let me go? No, he ain't let you go?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh Joe, you know what she's saying.
Speaker 4: I ain't never heard that before. I never heard that before. If he raised.
Speaker 6: Her hand, he can't get it, he said, she said, wherever when however, how where? Oh sight, I ain't never heard that, Oh so I never I ain't never heard that.
Speaker 4: I never heard that. Just where you go. I grew up on a farm.
Speaker 2: I was in four h I went to the county fair and I haven't been to Sarreng get it.
Speaker 4: I ain't never heard no ship like that. Godmm didn't know. Said you got to give us some good top that now. Oh okay, we're up top.
Speaker 2: We up top.
Speaker 4: Oh they got too? Yeah did you? Hey? How you doing? What's your name?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: My name Treasure, that's you, that's your people with you, that's my man. Come on with it the okay.
Speaker 15: So me personally, I love I'm more of a touchy feeling.
Speaker 4: So let's start off with a massage.
Speaker 15: You know where I want back, Get the oil, rubb the lotion down, and then I'll turn them around. You know we naked, of course, turning around.
Speaker 4: Start at the chest, go to the neck, you know.
Speaker 15: Get them feeling good, okay, and then start give him head off rip, start going stupid and I'm doing that the little arts, and then start twirking so he can see it. You feel me, Yeah, and it's up from there.
Speaker 4: I got a visual myself. I'm just thinking about it.
Speaker 16: I feel hey, I'm gonna be honest I just got that last night. So look now, look my name is Deontay. And by the way, okay, you can know so she gave it from a female perspective. I'm gonna give something that I had to like kind of act with that.
Speaker 4: She did all that cause I want to get treated like that. You have me from just okay, now, o Joe, I know you the type of person like me that this might work for you own you too. I got the grip socks on right. I can't listen. Listen.
Speaker 16: I got the grip stocks on right now. Where you getting them from?
Speaker 4: Listen? I got I got kids.
Speaker 2: I got boyed.
Speaker 4: They like to go to the little jump world so they make your mout socks. You stole the people socks. No, no fun piece. Okay, okay, they was like three ninety nine up there. You can get them in anytime you Okay, how they were worried.
Speaker 16: Let me tell you like this now, after she just did what she did, I'm gonna last she handed up business like you said, they got thos fucked up. They gotta sucked up. What I did was you take her put on the edge of the bed, right into the bed. I got straight grip. Now at the bottom of it. You can't on the floor right there, I'm holding at the bottom you know, ass hanging off the bed. Yeah, this en up now, Oh so this might be more your thing, more than thing back were here. So once you got up under the up, yes, sir, legs sticking.
Speaker 4: Up right, WHOA, take that big toe. Put it in your mouth right right, Put it in your mouth right, put it in there.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: I'm a real one. I'm gonna keep it around with you.
Speaker 2: I'm with you. I'm with you.
Speaker 4: I'm with you now. So you take that big toe, y'all. Put it in the mouth. You don't, you don't. You don't do it like an and a thumb. Right, keep it there for a second, corressive at the same time, by the time you die that this that It depend.
Speaker 16: On how tall you is and how long he is at the same time. Right, and he said, start moving, man, I'll tell you get to move it.
Speaker 4: I guarantee you. It's water works every time, a lot of works. I miss you, everybody.
Speaker 2: I'm glad.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you been ya talking about water works. This hold. You missed the pork's coming every until you missed the part about sucking the toe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I have to do somebod I got a call, I got a portant call y take.
Speaker 4: But go ahead, look back for the water work. But listen.
Speaker 16: Once you once that toe in it and you moving out, ready, you prop training in that toe right, give it about a good thirty seconds.
Speaker 4: If you're doing it right. By the time you come out, you be so going with on the stomach. I tell you now, I like that. Hey, you got instagrams? Yes, I do, sir, send me the instructions. I got you, I got you. I don't need a structure. Send me the socks. Oh god, do you want mat? You give me about? I eat a socks? What's up? Okay? Last, but no, lady, come on shift to the MinC oh man, Hey, that was funny. What's your name?
Speaker 2: Mail?
Speaker 17: My name is Asia?
Speaker 4: Asia?
Speaker 2: What win? Okay?
Speaker 4: Come on, come on with tonight. Hey, the last tube being unbelievable? Do you last? Don't mean I got you? You got it?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: I got you?
Speaker 17: So so well, I'm on.
Speaker 4: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, now, hold on.
Speaker 17: So when I'm in a mood, I'm gonna drink me some wine already tailor port you know you need only one tylor phone.
Speaker 4: What's that wording? Okay, I don't drink I'm.
Speaker 17: Sorry, Okay, Sonny about one and a half glasses about of that. I'm from Tampa, so we like slowed down music. So after my glass of wine, I start talking nasty to what.
Speaker 2: You be saying?
Speaker 4: What you be saying.
Speaker 17: I just I'm the wreck. So I'll used to be like, I want to suck your dick. That's it.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 17: And the thing, the thing, if you really enjoy second dick, you have the heart to you don't have to do that. It's gonna be dripping already.
Speaker 4: Okay o your mouth water to put tails? Yes, watering wanted.
Speaker 17: So I like slow down music because I'm from Tampa. Slowed down. He knew, he knows to turn it on. He's sitting on the couch. I pulled it out, put it in my mouth already.
Speaker 4: Said, you're sitting on the couch.
Speaker 17: He's sitting on the couch. He's sitting on the couch.
Speaker 4: I take it out.
Speaker 17: I'll put it in my mouth already dripping, dripping down the balls to the thighs, everything panties to the side. I jumped right on it. Right there on the lay down hotel.
Speaker 14: No, nothing wrong, wrong, I like that wrong, I like that.
Speaker 4: That's saying I like that? And then and what are you doing?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 17: I like it from the back, So take me over the couch. He'll take it over the couch and finish it there. Okay, over the couch, So you don't want to come over on our couch from just say right.
Speaker 2: Wall?
Speaker 7: Yeah here where yet that man beat you and spelling?
Speaker 4: Hold this, that's my man.
Speaker 17: I'm gonna stick beside.
Speaker 6: Hey boy, y'all shot out? God damn get old, hey Joe, what're a dog?
Speaker 4: At boy? You send that to my instagrams? I want and I want them socks. Oh yeah, he's gonna see me at Oh that was good by It's too bad. I ain't gonna use it to November.
Speaker 2: Nah no real rail rail Rail said, you ready, I ain't.
Speaker 13: I ain't doing nothing.
Speaker 2: All right. We got a very special We got a very special guess, very very special guess. We weren't sure he's gonna be able to make it, budd He said, you know what, big homie, I got you. Let's give it up for the biggest boss you ever saw, mister Rick Ross.
Speaker 4: Shorty coming on my doctor. Man, me and Ross. We got we Oh, we got a song together. We got a little album coming out of little ep.
Speaker 2: I hope y'all ain't doing it to night. He probably you're right, He probably on them Limon Pepper, I repeat.
Speaker 18: All the real niggas worldwide salute.
Speaker 2: I gotta rude from my nigs doll. I run from this, I fly.
Speaker 4: From my niggas doll. I run from this stand.
Speaker 2: Man, niggas shine nuggehead.
Speaker 4: I rub from this stand.
Speaker 2: Man, niggas shinegehead.
Speaker 4: I rod from this damn like shut damn.
Speaker 13: I don't want to go talk.
Speaker 4: Damn got the busson for the lawyer.
Speaker 2: What's hending?
Speaker 4: What's hand and what's heding? What's hedding?
Speaker 2: What they do?
Speaker 4: Wash it? Let me hold something rash. Oh it's out. Yes, I'm proud of y'all. Man, y'all make so noise to these too, right here.
Speaker 2: Man, Well, we appreciate you stopping by. Know you got a business schedule. I follow you. I see what you got going on. Business man, it's always business. And for you to take time out the grace o cho and I much perspective. It's too easy. Tell us about the book. You got a book called The Perfect Data Boss Up. What made you write a book? And the title it was only right every.
Speaker 18: Day it's a perfect opportunity to go to that next level, straight up and down on perfect day to write a book. Another collaboration New York Time bestseller with my brother Neil Belk, you know what I mean. And it was just about taking it to that next level and make it clear as possible for that next generation of entrepreneurs, just so they know, Yo, this is realistic, extreme realistic.
Speaker 4: I had you on the podcast.
Speaker 2: You were one of my first guests on Club Shasha, and you was telling the story how you was always a hustler that you would aay for a little extra money, you washing cars, but for a little extra money, Ay, I'm gonna rearrange your consents. I'm gonna put the banks in there in alphabetical orders, all this thing. I'm gonna do all this stuff. You always had the entromopreneur skill. You always had the ability to foresight to see, like, you know what, Homie, gonna like this.
Speaker 18: That's what it's all about. Take it to that next level. Whatever you got going on. Whoever your business partner saw surprising take them to that next level. You see, I got my brand up here. I want to try yours as well. But that's what it's all about. I got my homie, Jeremy Slippery Soap he in here tonight. So it's just all about always sharing that platform with my team, and.
Speaker 2: That's what we do.
Speaker 18: We all see the progress, we all grow. You look back at that he later.
Speaker 6: God damn, listen, you gotta think, well, we go, we go way back, we go way back, way back. So I'm trying to think when I think about artists today, how important do you think it is for them to build their brand the way.
Speaker 4: You have outside of the music industry.
Speaker 6: But the thing is you had the success to be able to do it through music, which made the transition that much easier, Right, So how do you answer that question? It's one thing about building a brand, but you got to be good at the first part.
Speaker 18: That is your profession, right right. What we all got to accept and be realistic about it.
Speaker 2: It's like going to the league.
Speaker 18: Everybody won't make it to the Hall of Fame you being an artist. Everybody may not know how to go out and really become that product or sell products. It's a lot of huge artists that could sell records, but the young kids don't want to dress like them, so they can't sell clothes. They can't sell shoes. Nigga won't even they socks, you know what I'm saying. So everybody can't do everything, but what you do want to make clear is the opportunities that are out there.
Speaker 2: So if you're a young athlete, you know what I mean. It's the nil, the game changing right now.
Speaker 18: But it's all about making sure you understand you are a business. You the CEO your life, and every day you wake up, you run it, just like you don't want to run your business.
Speaker 2: So how do you stay motivated?
Speaker 14: Bro?
Speaker 6: After all these years you got everything everything, and I follow on Instagrams you constantly, constantly, always doing something new. What motivates you after you've accomplished so much. I'm gonna keep it real, it ain't about a dollar sign. It ain't about a dollar sign, even though I feel like Rose deserve whatever.
Speaker 2: It is you want.
Speaker 18: And it ain't nothing wrong with you feeling like that because you gotta go get it though you understand, you know, yeah, you gotta go get it. I'm a huge dreamer. I dream of things that I never you know, never fathom.
Speaker 2: But guess what, it's so much more to go.
Speaker 18: Whoever imagine in your mid forties or wherever you at.
Speaker 2: You underdig damn.
Speaker 18: We really just we really just beginning the paper, really just coming the experience, really just kicking in. Now it's time to apply all that and let's go to that next level. So I'm really I'm still motivator.
Speaker 2: I really am. Obviously, when you get to this level, there was some failure, there was some non success. That's why I just a non success at the time. Many though, how did like you getting knocked down, getting back up and says, Okay, this didn't work, but the next thing's gonna work.
Speaker 18: Because I know how to accept certain things. I said this on my story this morning. Just because you may not have achieved or accomplished what you set out to accomplish, it doesn't necessarily mean you failed, you know what I mean? Sometimes you just gotta redirect shit, reapply certain things, and then the ship could pop off for you.
Speaker 2: So you gonna take l's in the game.
Speaker 18: Anybody who think they're gonna go shoot straight to the mountaintop and not take no losses, You got it? Fucked up because that's gonna happen. And believe it or not, we talking realistically in life.
Speaker 2: Our biggest challenges have yet to come, So you better have your mind right. You did, man, Ross, y'all had, y'all had the summer going crazy. Yeah, we did.
Speaker 4: What I thought.
Speaker 18: All y'all was like, cool, I'm gonna be honest on some rap shit. It was no conspiracies. Rose name was said Rose, I'm gonna jump off the porch.
Speaker 2: That's what I do.
Speaker 18: When they Rose come here, I'm gonna jump off the porch and I'm gonna have some fun.
Speaker 2: And that's what I did. I had some fun.
Speaker 6: How you feel about the current state of hip hop right now?
Speaker 2: You know, I just feel like it's a lot of dope shit being made. You know what I mean. We'll see where it go.
Speaker 18: As far as I ain't talking no no, no, no, no, no, no controversy type shit. I'm just talking music, right, you know what I mean. It's some dope shit being made, you know what I mean. We know the error I came up, and we know the one who inspired me. Always give them their flowers, and it's some youngsters that's really hustling, right, now. I want to see them take it to that next level though, because being successful making music is one thing, but really marketing yourself and making yourself a fucking iconic, worldwide, global giant, making yourself a resource, because that's.
Speaker 2: What a lot of these youngsters have potential to do. That's what I want to see them do. Do you always have that ambition that like, yes, music is my entry, but I'm go I see I see myself as more than a musician. I see myself as an entrepreneur. I see myself as owning businesses outside of the music. Because ross, everybody knows you as Rose, but your biggest entities ain't got nothing to do with music facts.
Speaker 18: That's without a doubt. Yeah, shut out of that, Lemon Pepper Man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 18: But I always had a certain level of ambition I did, even when I couldn't dress good. I knew once my paper was right, I'm gonna be fly. I'm gonna be a fly fat nigga. While you know what I'm saying, that was just always Zimmy right and so, and that's just that's how I gotta go. You know what, I'm saying every day I wake up, Let's man, let's supply this shit. Let's supply this shit.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 18: You want to be a boss, to make sure you the best boss there is, have some understanding, make sure you communicate every week. Let's reiterate what the priorities are. You can't give nobody no room to that. No, no, no, Let's stay focused. That's how we gotta do it.
Speaker 2: And that's what it is.
Speaker 18: So I knew once I had the opportunity. As soon as they let me in the motherfucking door, I'm gonna go crazy.
Speaker 2: How do you determine who you respond to and who you don't because obviously me, I'm in this space now and you get people taking podcasts at you. But how does raw stay like, Okay, I'll respond to this. I'm gonna let that stuff go. How do you determine what is it something to gain for you? Okay, somebody wake up and hey on shave shade hat on o Joe. I mean, let's sit back.
Speaker 18: Okay, let's sit back, because not responding is a response when you're a boss. You heard, you know, said motherfucker might wake you up earlier in the morning.
Speaker 2: It text you some bullshit.
Speaker 18: Hey, man, get on that goddamn story and don't even drake that is a response, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So it's like yo.
Speaker 18: To get a response from me, it has to be something really for me the game. If you just a Mark who woke up and wanted to say the biggest boss name because you like my sneakers or something, homie that say, Man, calm down, you tell us about bumboo, Yeah, bumboo rum bumble rum. It's the fastest moving bumble in the game. Make sure y'all check this out. Man, what made you decide to get into the Spirit game? Really, it was just me being in the club. It only makes sense if I'm in the club every night, or if I'm in the club three four times a week.
Speaker 2: It only makes sense.
Speaker 18: I'm enjoying myself from having something to drink, and I find myself in New York City one night I got a big record. DJ Clue turned me on the Luke bel Air. I woke up the next morning and say, what was that in that black bottle?
Speaker 2: I need some more of that. And that was just the beginning of me. Really.
Speaker 18: I met Brett Barrish and really just I just started rapping everywhere I went. I wanted it with me, and that was just the beginning of the relationship.
Speaker 6: Of all the songs you've made, you collab with some of the greatest artists of our generation. Do you have a favorite song that you that you've created. I can tell you my favorite. My favorite verse was Deblit of the Blue Dress, and my favorite song is Amsterdam Boo I want to hear from.
Speaker 18: Yeah, those are timeless. Those are timeless. I'm gonna say. The reason, the reason why for me is so hard to choose a favorite verse or a favorite record is because at.
Speaker 2: Certain times I'm in certain vibes.
Speaker 18: I may wake up one morning and I'm turned all the way up and I want to hear John or it might be something that's just sweet and running through my mind. Or it might be one of those one as I wake up and it's you know, damn, it's a Santorini grease type of vibe, you know what I mean. So it's just it depends on what the vibe is, you know. It's like getting dressed. Some days you want your ship, you know what I mean. Some days it's another.
Speaker 2: I interviewed Calen and I talked to cald and he said, when he was coming up with this, this this song that you wanne hold, I don't forget who else was on it. I think who else on it? Yeah, he said he didn't let anybody else hear anybody else. Boys, So you just you did your thing. Weeds did your thing. Ohle did this thing.
Speaker 4: Facts when you jump on the beat, Ross, do you hear a beat?
Speaker 2: Okay? Obviousally they let you play the they let you hear it. As you're listening, are you formulating like I'm gonna go here. I'm gonna go there boo soon as.
Speaker 18: Soon as as soon as I hear already know what I what need to be done, I'm about now, it's just how am.
Speaker 2: I gonna do it? And execute it? Presented?
Speaker 4: Because you know who own it?
Speaker 2: You know it wrong?
Speaker 4: I didn't you That's right, you didn't know I did.
Speaker 2: But if you know, let's let's say that somebody have you to do a feature, right, and so you know who's gonna be on it, like okay, they tell you, okay, Wroth, we got you, we got X, we got c You know you gotta go hard because they going hard co Boss on it right right right. They going their hardness.
Speaker 18: So it most definitely when you hear whoever the collaborator is, or if they already on the record, it most definitely affects how you approach certain vibes.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. But when I like when callus in the record, don't tell nobody it's cool. I did my verse. He may have had it back in the next hour.
Speaker 4: What yeah, Yeah, that's how we work. Yeah, that's how he worked. How about you? Yeah, and you know you you ain't know me and mayor No, we got a song. I'd like to hear that's a fan. No, No, that's a fact.
Speaker 2: We got a song.
Speaker 18: He really came to the studio, pulled up to the studio and it really laid down this bass.
Speaker 2: That's real. Boss. You should have charged him ten thousand an hour to keep him at your studio.
Speaker 6: Now when it dropped me, you won't when it dropped and we go quadruple platinum, don't be trying old.
Speaker 4: I believed in you, y'all. Ye'ah, I like that on the mic.
Speaker 2: Man Still, look, everybody know you do great work. My favorite song from you have and always will be every day I'm bustling.
Speaker 4: Oh man, that means so that's my anthem.
Speaker 18: It means so much still to this day, to me, I come out on the stage wherever I'm at, I just left overseas halfway across the world that every day I'm hustling, come on that touch and resonate with all the real It don't matter where you from, what color you are, you gotta go get it because these streets in life, this shit don't care nothing about you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you grew up and you obviously you have close to people. And I think the hardest thing is is that when you have someone that's been around you when you weren't Rose, when you wasn't a boss, how do you determine who gets to remain in Rose's life if they're not adding anything to Rose's life?
Speaker 18: With me, it ain't always about what you adding to me, you know what I mean? Because everybody may not necessarily bring nothing to the table. But were you genuine when it wasn't nothing on the table? Were you there when it wasn't nothing on the table?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 18: Yeah, So everybody may not bring nothing to the table, but that's not how we're gonna judge your value. We're gonna judge that on the genuine love, because it could be a motherfucker that really care about you more than anybody and ain't got shit to give you.
Speaker 2: You don't cut them off for nothing.
Speaker 6: With everything that you've done, with everything that you've accomplished, what could possibly be next that you haven't touched already?
Speaker 4: What's next?
Speaker 18: I got a long list, mo fucker. You know what I'm saying, and I'm just keeping it real to listen, It's long, and it's gonna stay long. Let's stay motivated, Let's stay busy, Let's keep moving, Let's keep hustling. You ain't gonna win all the time, but let's keep going because, like I said, Rose, I jumped out here. I didn't sign to no huge you know, I ain't have no big team of producers that were no We did this ship one record at a time, one album at a time, one play at a time, and we done.
Speaker 2: Ran laps around motherfuckers. Guess what's up? Straight up music? When is it Rose going back in the studio? When can we expect the next album?
Speaker 18: I'm back in the studio right now. You're gonna have a new album from the Boston December.
Speaker 4: Baby Yeah, yeah, we'll be here. We've been in the studio. Bitch fucked y'all. We got here.
Speaker 2: Is there anybody that you want to tell us that's on the album when you want.
Speaker 4: To keep that low key for the time being. Oh, I'm gonna give it all to you at the end of the year.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 18: I'm most definitely were cooking up. You know what I'm saying. Shout out to my homies out in Houston, Big Tony Salt Swalker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 18: We just did a couple of records in the last few days, so I'm just I'm working with all the RUMs.
Speaker 4: I ran into questions.
Speaker 2: Rose Bro, for you to be out before, for you to come back here. You just got back overseas and when we reached out to you, I'm not gonna be able to make the Miami show, but I definitely catch you guys in Houston. Bro, that means the world of us because you didn't have to do it. You had the perfect alibi. I mean, it wasn't even excuse Bro. I'm gonna be out of the country, but I will come back just for you guys and for this man to show up here in Houston today after coming back overseas. Give him a round applause, y'all just go to show you the love that this man has.
Speaker 4: And you know I talked to him and I don't bother I don't bother him much.
Speaker 2: I know he's doing the thing, but hey, sometimes he'll hit me up and say, hey, big bro, I just love what you're doing.
Speaker 4: Keep up the great work. A stay stay focused.
Speaker 2: He's like more folks trying to get you off your trying to get you off your place. But stay focused, bro, I appreciate that. That means a lot. Y'all know who it is, the biggest boss you ever saw, Ricky Rose.
Speaker 6: Huh, don't forget we dropping in decembol fuck y'all thought, Nick, we got here for sad.
Speaker 4: We'll be at tonight. Where were you at?
Speaker 2: Hold on, I'm going to hear these streets Ross else Rick Ross The perfect day to boss up New York Times bestseller.
Speaker 4: Go ahead and get your coffee.
Speaker 2: To dread exclusive bomboo rum.
Speaker 4: We ain't stop if you haven't seen it. Next year the car show.
Speaker 2: Car show is.
Speaker 4: Always in June.
Speaker 2: Right now, Always make sure you shake out the promise land unbelievable, unbelievable Come ride the horses with me.
Speaker 4: Rick Ross, Ladies and gentlemen, Thank you, Bro, love you, love you, bro.
Speaker 2: Pre catch you up. I got you.
Speaker 4: That's my dog.
Speaker 2: All right, guys. The next guy that's coming to the stage is a Houston rap legend.
Speaker 4: Hold on, I gotta I got to use the bathroom. Boy, you got you got kidn is like an old person. I got a peepee?
Speaker 8: Go ahead, all right, I'm sorry, Lord, have mercy, he said, what I go through this? He ain't got no Michael, You're good. You know you're good him.
Speaker 4: I'm feeling in for my homie Chad. Okay, that's what's up. What's what's up? Everybody? What's up Houston? What's good? Did you fly in for this or are you here now? I'm here, I'm local.
Speaker 19: My daughter's at Praiview okay, going for Yeah, so my daughters she's going into a junior junior year. So I'm here just to support her last couple of years.
Speaker 4: So so, yeah, bro, you've been in La for I'm still in La. Okay, I'm still in there. I wouldn't say, but yeah, I'm backing for it.
Speaker 2: Right. So what is t O doing now? Man?
Speaker 19: I'm just being a dad, man, my son. He was with the Niners. He broke his hand, so he's not out of the way.
Speaker 4: He still has a chance. So he's healing up right now.
Speaker 19: So yeah, I just been working out training with him prior to Pro Day and draft and all that good stuff. So he got signed with the Niners. He was doing really well, playing really better than some of the draft picks that they had.
Speaker 4: So he broke his hand like a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 19: So now he just has to held up and then possibly be brought back on to the practice squad possibly like man, maybe around week two three or what have you.
Speaker 2: What's it like you played the game at extremely high level. Obviously we want the best for our kids, but we don't necessarily push them in a direction that we want them to go. Because you've had your career, you've lived your life. Now I want my son to live here. What is it like to see your son follow in your footsteps, go to the team that drafted you and is doing well? Man, it was.
Speaker 4: It's eerily similar in a lot of ways. He started late.
Speaker 19: He didn't start to like maybe his eleventh even eleventh grade year in high school, went to Bishop O'Dowd in California, Northern California.
Speaker 4: And just like my daughter, I mean, obviously they know who I am as they got older, but.
Speaker 19: I never pressure to push them into the sports that they're playing now. Even with my son, he wanted to be a basketball player. He realized like that's not his calling and so he didn't catch on to the sport till late. And so I wanted to be a resource and be available to him if he wanted to pursue.
Speaker 4: Football as a career.
Speaker 19: And so obviously, like I said, he started out at Juco and a Juco Constra Costa in California.
Speaker 4: Then he went to FAU for a couple of years.
Speaker 19: Lane Kiffin left there and went to Old miss Willie Tagger came in and they didn't really give him an an opportunity. He was a PWO, which is preferred walk on. So he left left there when the Missouri State so COVID year. His last two or three years he played at Missouri State and so played considerably well, not as a starter, but his numbers, like I said, and with his physical attributes, he was able to really capture the attention of some of the scouts that were there.
Speaker 2: So because he got a lay start, he's been a couple of different places, he really hasn't had a time had an opportunity to develop assistant consistency, and that's what you need to get good. You need consistency, you need stable, need stability.
Speaker 4: Experience, and that's what he lacks.
Speaker 19: And I'm I'm very transparent with my son, even with him being an undrafted free agent. I told him, hey, look, it's it looks good on paper, Like, yo, you went to the to the team that I got drafted to. Again, you may not make it with the Niners because, like I said, it's numbers game. Like I said, they may have other positions that they may need to feel or what have you. But I tell him to look, it would be great if you continue your career where I started. But at the end of the day, realistically it may not happen. But when you go out there, you practice hard, you do all the little necessary things to make yourself visible to let them know that you have a skill set aside from the experience that he lacked with some of the draft but he's just as good as some of these draft picks.
Speaker 4: He just lacks the experience. But I told him.
Speaker 19: Look, it may be a numbers game to where they may not retain you, but you're auditioning for thirty one other teams.
Speaker 4: Correct what good film out there?
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: What's been circulating lately is that Tyreek racing no Allows Tyree.
Speaker 19: I don't know what much more attention that he needs. I mean, he already has enough attention as it is. But he's not beating No Allows. I don't care what it is. What it is like, we made a bet, like probably three years ago. He said he would give me like ten steps. It was like nine yards, and we'd raised one hundred, one hundred yards. He barely made up a yard. If I get a good start, I can beat Tyreek. And that's not that's no cap.
Speaker 4: That's just me being realistic and understanding who I am and what my abillity.
Speaker 2: You believe you if you believe you got a great start, if I if I, if I were if if you got a speed coach and says okay, oh Joe, we're gonna work with you for three months.
Speaker 4: And at the end of oho, now he ain't doing nothing.
Speaker 2: But at the end of those three months and it says, okay, you race Tyreek? What you want to race him at a forty, a sixty, one hundred, What you want to raise him?
Speaker 19: He has no chance in the hundred because I'm I'm one of those back you want you unwind once?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I pick up.
Speaker 19: At the end fifty sixty. That's very competitive. But if I get a good start, he gonna have a problem. He's gonna have a problem.
Speaker 4: But he's not beating No Allows. That's not no. Why do you why do you think he keeps challenging No Allows?
Speaker 19: I don't know what much more attention that he needs. I know, but it's not possible. He's not about to He's not about to beat an Olympic gold medalist.
Speaker 2: And nothing like he could beat him in a fifty.
Speaker 19: Ojo, ain't beating me in a fifty, Tyreek can be. No, he's not beating him in a fifty. It's about a mindset. There's as football players. Like I said, Tyreek is good football speed. He hands down he's one of the fastest in the NFL. And there are some guys that will probably challenge him on that. He didn't raise DK Metcalf. Why if you're that fire, you're that fast? Like race DK Megan, that's Mark. He's Goodwin, who was a track guy, Olympic guy. Why aren't you racing these guys?
Speaker 2: Is they every word that he just ran the fastest forty man.
Speaker 19: You bight en off a little bit more than you can choose when you're messing with no Allows.
Speaker 2: Like, what is it? What is it?
Speaker 4: You're trying to get out of this, but you're not beating You're not beating no Allows. You think he's been no Allows.
Speaker 20: I said in the fifty to sixty, because he's not. Because you get out so fast and we've been going at this for years. Yeah, you're not even faster than me. I would admit you're quicker than me.
Speaker 4: You're not even the better received Bee stopped playing with me. Blake, I'm on black. It's me. I'm gonna go sit over this on this couch with that. It's the yellow jacket couch over here.
Speaker 2: I ain't home.
Speaker 4: It's a yellow jacket couch over here. You're like yourself or you. I got love for you. I got a jacket too. I made my own. Hey, it's three hold on, hold on, it's two before I got my real one. Not hold on, it's three hundred of y'all. It's only one of me, nigga. That's all right. That's good now, Like I said, and I look better than you. No, not happening, not happening, not happening.
Speaker 2: Is that anything in your NFL career if you could go back and do over, what would it be? What would I do over?
Speaker 4: What would you do over?
Speaker 2: Beer?
Speaker 4: Anything I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: From college, high school, NFL forty nine ers, Cowboys? Anything? Is that anything he old wish you could do over?
Speaker 19: If I could do it all over all over again, I would probably try. I would probably have a better approach to the game and the position that I played. I never really had that affection and love for it until after my third year International Football League when I saw I made that catch against Green Bay. And then like two years after that, they let Jerry go and they asked me that they put me in a position to fill his shoes. If I would have taken the approach to really like train like guys are doing now all season training, running routes, things of that nature, I honestly would have been a better receiver. But all I did in the off seasons would play basketball. My only one season that I worked on the field with other quarterbacks and things.
Speaker 2: That nature was.
Speaker 19: When I got traded from San Francisco to Philly, Donovan mcnad wanted to come to Arizona. Brian Westbrook, I think Todd pink than some other guys we know, my hey. We went out there for like a few days just to kind of get acclimated each other.
Speaker 4: Yeah, get some chemistry or whatever.
Speaker 19: That was the only time that I ever did any off the field workouts during my playing career. I've done more so outside of that, working with my son and other guys than I ever did in my entire career. So if I would have done that, there's no telling what type of receiver that I would have become.
Speaker 2: What is the biggest misconception that people have of too? Everybody says that t O ruined this locker room, He ruined that locker room. I know you. We have a very similar background, and you've talked a lot over the years, not on television. We talk a lot more off television that we do on television. What is the biggest misconception that people have of Tara Lewins, Probably that I'm based on media portrayal how they've covered me throughout the course of my career, having to talk to like certain players in the locker room.
Speaker 19: They said that I was arrogant, I was cocky, but I was a very confident individual. I realized, like I said, coming from a small school, I wasn't drafted first the second round, so I did the little necessary things to become great.
Speaker 2: I saw.
Speaker 4: I was very fortunate to be drafted third round, eight to Night Pig to the.
Speaker 19: San Francisco forty nineers, and I played with arguably the greatest receiver of all time at Jerry Rice. I saw that day in and day out firsthand what it took to be great. And I had two instrumental receiver coaches, Larry Kirksey and George Stewart. Those two individuals, man, I'll.
Speaker 4: Do anything for it. They pushed me.
Speaker 19: They saw me as a kid from small town Alexander City, Alabama, small school university Tennessee at Chattanooga. They saw the emergence the development of who I was to come and who I was to be. They saw it on every day basis from day one and training camp. Larry Kirksey and George Steward, they pushed me every day. We used to on our Friday trips, going on a ways, driving getting.
Speaker 4: To the airport.
Speaker 19: He constantly told me, he's like, you can be that. One day he was pointing at Jerry Rice. He said, you can be just as good, if not better than him. And so I honestly started to believe that I didn't have a lot of confidence as with the skill set early on, But every day I worked, I kept working and working and working, and I became something I honestly didn't have. You really didn't have the confidence to know that I had in my ability, But I just kept working, just kind of chipping away and chipping away. But a lot of people thinking I'm arrogant, I'm thinking I'm cocky based on what the media has said, even what you said about.
Speaker 4: The locker room.
Speaker 19: But you've never heard not one player say anything that can back up what some of these media and these analysts has always said about me. You've not heard not one player that say that I was arrogant or kaki because it's just asn't true.
Speaker 2: Do you wish you could have had a better relationship with some of your coaches, because this is what I tell you, guys, I was like all the time time when you're at one location. Some of these coaches are gonna go other places and get jobs right, and then you're gonna want a situation.
Speaker 4: Like you know what.
Speaker 2: I was on the staff with t O Man. Let's bring t O in here. Maybe he can help the young guys. Even if he can't give us fifteen hundred yards and one hundred catchers, he can give us fifty sixty catchers and maybe seven hundred yards.
Speaker 4: But the experience that he can teach these young guys.
Speaker 2: Do you wish you could have had a better relationship with some of your coaches, be at head coaches or position goal.
Speaker 4: The relationship was what it was.
Speaker 19: Outside of that, you have to be a smart individual to understand what I brought to every team that I play on bro I was all five time All Pro pretty much with every team that I played played with, even playing on the team with Chad Like this is no knock at Chad. Chad was with Carson Palmer for nine ten years. I came in only with just a month or so preparation, and.
Speaker 4: Like I said, I end up out playing Chad, but we played well together.
Speaker 21: That's no knock at you, Chad. This couch is made for yelling jackets. Here, you can't come over there can't well, but it's really a.
Speaker 4: Testament of what I brought to the game.
Speaker 2: Three players that were the first team I All Pro with three different teams, Absolutely Prime and Ted Hendrix. Yeah, and so.
Speaker 19: With that being said, the coaches or any of those guys could have vouched for me. They didn't even have jobs. It was reason why they weren't in those positions to really vouch for me. But at the end of the day, like I said, my status might everything. It spoke for itself. Again, like I said, I was nominated in twenty sixteen for my first nomination for a Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: I didn't get in.
Speaker 19: We already went through that. Twenty seventeen they did it again, and obviously, like I said, I went off. I went off on the time. I just did my own thing. So I don't say I honestly don't say a feel that I could have. I wish I would have done anything different because I was mean, uh and I'm unapologetically me. I've never been in the off the field, ish had any off field issues, no run ins with the law, And there's a lot of individuals out there that gets those opportunities before as it came, as it pertained to me, and it became to me. I never got those opportunities, So I can't say. I can't say that I would do anything different, but I'm better than him.
Speaker 4: Let me stop, Let me stop.
Speaker 19: Everybody always asked me, like where I rank you, where you should? Should you be in the Hall of Fame based on I don't want to be there. You don't want to be there, because in that then I'd be like everybody else.
Speaker 4: I got my own jacket. Well, we were, we were in that same boat.
Speaker 19: At one point I had my own I had my own jacket too. Yeah, until I, you know, till we got it. You know, it's funny.
Speaker 6: A lot of y'all might not know obviously see t O and I going back and forth taking shots at each other.
Speaker 4: But this is my brother.
Speaker 6: Man. We've been we've been cool man for how many years?
Speaker 2: We going?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 19: Well, when we got when we first when I acquired my agent and we had the same agent. At one point time we didn't really know each other. Yeah, I always, like I said, I admired you from a fall you would do.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 19: Like I said, Yeah, we were kind of trendsetters in our own right to celebrate out the touchdowns things and that nature, and then they kind of banned it for a while, and then they saw that that's what was needed in the National Football League because the viewership, the.
Speaker 4: Ratings, everything went shut down, shot out the roof when they stopped it. They saw that it was needed for the game.
Speaker 19: Him myself, we just I just tried to play and have a lot of fun with the game, and that's what I wish I could have done.
Speaker 4: Is really, I know a lot of people saw the highlights, this and that and the other, but for me, it was really it was it was work.
Speaker 19: I really wanted to get into that end zone because I wouldn't be able to entertain if I didn't score a touchdown. So that was my motivation. Then my mom too, Like when I was in high school, you know, she went to a high school game. I had a couple of catches and then I asked her, I'm like, yo, did you see my catches?
Speaker 4: And she was like, well, what number were you? So that's what motivated me.
Speaker 19: When I got to the Niners, I was like, I knew that I was like with one the most historic franchises and sceptry for that we played prime time. I'm like, and I played special teams too, and I'm like, I played third and fourth receivers, So third down situation. You know how it is, when you're not playing right away, you make make sure you make the most of those third down situations. So I got in on a third down situation. I'm in the slot. We're playing the Cincinnati Bingles. That was my first test touchdown against Ashley Ambrose.
Speaker 2: I did that.
Speaker 4: I was living in Atlanta at the time. I did the bank bakehead bounce.
Speaker 19: I knew my mom was watching the game, so there was no way she was gonna miss that dance.
Speaker 4: So that's how it started. The whole celebration thing. Some fun days and some fun days.
Speaker 2: I think he's one of the two. I think he's one of the top three receivers to ever play the.
Speaker 4: Game, the best appreciated.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much. Three players, all pro with three different teams, and he's one of them. Give it up, t.
Speaker 22: T Hey, anytime you need to take a peep break, man, just let me know. Man, Hey, we'll be going tonight.
Speaker 4: We'll be going tonight. I'm gonna go back here and talk to rail and you're gonna talk to her first. Yeah, don't get that bottle upside your head.
Speaker 2: Fully without Joe.
Speaker 4: That's my dog, that's my dog.
Speaker 2: We're back on schedule, okay beginning. Next guy is coming to the stage. Is a Houston rap legend. Trade the truth?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know he's mother to stay the com.
Speaker 2: Swing too much. These mothers are standing.
Speaker 4: Just what's going on?
Speaker 2: Almost? What's what's what's good with you?
Speaker 23: First off? What's up to the city? I used to time were going on? Man, I can't come here without blessing y'all? Man, take you come, bring me some gifts for the homies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, razel gifts? What don't nobody ever give me?
Speaker 1: Ship?
Speaker 4: What you got? What gift?
Speaker 2: Said?
Speaker 4: Hold on?
Speaker 2: He move and slow looks about to get on them.
Speaker 4: Hey, where we going? We're going tonight? But oh Dan, a few.
Speaker 2: Places, man, oh ship? Now you're getting?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, one for you and one for you man, simple Southern hospitality, man, my top city boss, Houston rap legend, trade the truth, bro, I mean Houston. But y'all got some y'all got some heavyweights here in the rap game. You know obviously you had, you know, the ghetto boys. You got meg yourself, give me your mind Rushmore Houston rap legends. Man, that that'll be a hole one.
Speaker 4: Oh you got oh I forgot.
Speaker 23: That'll be I think, man, you know crazy or not, I would get my mouth Rushmore taller ones we lost because you know we got DJ school Yep, we got Pimpsy, we got Fat.
Speaker 2: Pat, big Hawk, big pokey. Yeah.
Speaker 23: Man, keep going big mo. I mean it's a long list of them. So my moum russemore be tall the homies we lost.
Speaker 4: What impact did Brother j Prince have on your life?
Speaker 23: A lot from before we actually became family. Yes, just motivation because you know, you hear the rumors when you when you come up in the rap game about how the South wouldn't respect it or accepted, and he was dedicated to letting people know where we were from. And you know, it's just to watch everything he went through, even from the trials and relations, from being harassed, from the loss to everything and still overcoming it. It made me get out there and say I could do the same a better. So definitely played a part. Yes, but you got some size on you, bro. You play ball coming up?
Speaker 6: Nah?
Speaker 1: Not?
Speaker 2: Why you I have no my business? Winter it's time, that's all. So the next generation of rappers that's coming up, Houston rappers. You got Meg, you got big Eggs, Mexican ot. What are you most excited about? Man, I'm excited for Houston in general. You know.
Speaker 23: The The thing is, it's so many that's on the front lines right now that you may see, whether it be social media videos, just actually if you look at Houston right now, some of the biggest artists from in the world. Shit, we got Beyonce, you got, you got trav you got you do have Meg Man some shit your Loanda Adams from here.
Speaker 2: That's the biggest ever, you know.
Speaker 23: But I think it's it's no cap at the top of how how a lot of these artists can get.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of I'll be more excited.
Speaker 23: For, like the street and underground rappers to find they get their recognition as opposed to the ones that had they chance mainstream.
Speaker 2: Your hometown team to Houston Texans, Yeah, CJ. Stroud led by the great rookie quarterback last year, coming into a sophomore season. What are you most excited about your Houston Texans? I think everybody in the city.
Speaker 23: We're at a point in time, we wasn't too excited about the Texas, but we're definitely excited now. You got CJ, you got Digs, you got my little bro tank deal. I mean, everybody doing their thing, and I think it's like a reinvention of the city, the same way with the Rockets, with the same.
Speaker 2: Youngest coming in doing their things. So we got a bright future coming.
Speaker 6: Listen, Houston awarded you with your own day trade a for your work in the community. So how does it feel to be honored man? For the community programs and work you've done here.
Speaker 2: It's a blessing. Man.
Speaker 23: Even though they gave me the day and which it just passed, always made it a day to get back. So now I think in Houston, I got seven holidays so literally, and I got two keys to the city, So I don't think it's really much more I can get from the city. You know, it's about just giving back for me man. Yeah, who is the best barbecue in Houston?
Speaker 2: Uh? That's hard on. Somebody just asked me that backstage. I don't even know, because I'm here for another day. What you say, sure day?
Speaker 23: I was telling them ship, we we got more live or soul food anyway, than just barbecue.
Speaker 4: What's the best, because I'm going tomorrow.
Speaker 23: They got them everywhere from Mickey's to Esther's to all kinds of what's the best one?
Speaker 2: Which one y'all say?
Speaker 4: Who say?
Speaker 2: They said? Mickey's? Okay, I guess we're gonna try Mickeys.
Speaker 4: We want to go? What time you want to go tomorrow?
Speaker 2: As I get our work where you work at in the studio? All right, guys, give it up for your favorite Houston rappers. Trade the truth. A look, I'm chirpping. I'm up here and I ain't even plugging my business. My new album just drop Friday, man, make sure I'll grab it. Crowd control ay time. You know, I'll let you out of death. Let's get it man, all right, good. If you are part of the meet and greet ticket, you have your ticket? Wrists man on, Okay, we're gonna meet for the meet and Greece. Oho, and I gonna meet you right there, oh, right right there by the repeater that concludes our show for tonight. Oh sho, we got something special for you.
Speaker 4: Wait, hold on, we're finna go. Yeah, We're gonna go for real you bush and no, we're gonna go the show yeah, we just started.
Speaker 2: If you want to sign bottle of La Portier, meet us by the Bacon Wings for you with your gold wrist band after the show to receive your bottle. That's it, Joe.
Speaker 4: Wait, you got to say back to the people. I just told him good night. Come on, drop it. We got something special for o Cho. What hey, Hey, I love y'all, I love y'all.
Speaker 2: Live on you