Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show. Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun.
Speaker 2: On a Thursday, and what a great Thursday it is. The weekend is almost here. I'm officially a bachelor for three days.
Speaker 1: Don't worry. I didn't run out on me, so life. I don't even know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 2: With myself over the next three days, but I do know for the next three hours, I'm gonna screw off with you. We are going to talk. We'll talk a little bit more about messaging. I got a bunch of emails on the affordability argument. We'll touch on that, talk about some more good fraud things that are happening. We're going to talk about Little Debbie because that's really important. All that so much more coming up tonight. Oh, before I forget, we haven't had guests.
Speaker 1: I know very many guests.
Speaker 2: Well, I think one day we had two, and before that had been like two months since we had some. I mean, I figured it would probably be a good time to check back in with BK. We haven't heard BK and his stupid abs in a while. We'll talk to BK. Brandon Darby, we haven't talked to him in a while what's happening on the border, the cartels, the war on the cartels, kind of quiet out there? Is everything fine? I truly doubt it. But we're gonna do all that tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. And before we do any of that, I need to remind you that tomorrow is asked doctor Jesse Friday. Get your questions emailed in right now. Ask me anything Jesse at jessekellyshow dot com. They are already pouring in. Everyone knows the drill will have a good time tomorrow. So I actually wanted to start out with this.
Speaker 1: It's an email. It's Jesse.
Speaker 2: I am disgusted by some of the recent rhetoric on the right. My wife and I did everything the older generations told us we needed to do for success. We went to college, worked long hours, lived frugally, et cetera, and now we have an upper middle class income living in a modest apartment. Our rent, student loan payments, and daycare costs for our new baby boy are well over five thousand dollars a month. If the choice is voting for AOC or Mamdani or people who believe the younger generations who would have large families and own homes. If they just shut up an eight ultra process garbage, it's obvious.
Speaker 1: Which side will win.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let's let's have a long talk again about affordability and what's going on, because with all the poop throwing going on about say this, don't say that this is right, this is wrong. Let's get down to the nitty gritty of the problem. And some of this you're gonna some of this you're gonna nod in agreement with, maybe all of it, but some of it may.
Speaker 1: Hurt to hear.
Speaker 2: Why is life significantly more expensive now than it was five years ago, ten years ago, certainly fifty years ago.
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Okay, So on a macro level, let's let's use the long term thing, fifty years. We'll say, over the last fifty years, why have prices gone up?
Speaker 1: What's going on there? It's something we're all used to.
Speaker 2: You'll talk to your dad or grandpa or however old you are, and you know, you'll go to Jack in the box and you'll get a value meal that costs you six seven dollars now, and they'll say, I remember when a treesburger costs twenty five cents and then're right. Of course, you can go back and look at the menu. What explains that, what accounts for that. Whether there's a couple of things, there's a couple things that have just been happening that are so big they're out of our control and it sucks, but it's the way life goes. The first is this the debt situation. It's not that we have no control over that. But the truth is the national debt is gigantic. It's gigantic, and it continues to grow exponentially.
Speaker 1: And this is a problem.
Speaker 2: It's a problem that I hate to put it this way, but I'm just going to give it to you between the eyes. It's an untouchable problem at this time. Why is it untouchable. Here's why it's untouchable because the American people, most of them, maybe this doesn't apply to you, but most of the American people, they actually like it when the government spends their money.
Speaker 1: They like it. Now, hold on, maybe you're thinking, well, not me. You sure.
Speaker 2: Trump administration came out and announced that we need a one point five trillion.
Speaker 1: Dollar budget for just the military.
Speaker 2: We get a new aircraft carrier, the USS Jesse Kelly, which is what I would name it.
Speaker 1: You happy that day. I want a strong navy. Do you want a strong navy?
Speaker 2: It's that's the same. You see what I mean. You can pick and choose your thing, and now we can go.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 2: You can go look at a pie chart of the budget of the United States of America and see where the money goes. The money goes to the military, it goes to Medicare, it goes to Social Security, it goes to Medicaid. People will step in now now you're probably already typing this email.
Speaker 1: Let me slow down on it. It's pause before you hit send. You can still send it, but just pause for a second and hear me here.
Speaker 2: This is the point in time when people who like that spending in one way or the other. Maybe you, maybe you live on Social Security and stuff like that, and believe me, you're not getting judgment out of me.
Speaker 1: You paid into it.
Speaker 2: So maybe you're sitting there ready to fire off that email and say.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe if we didn't foreign aid.
Speaker 2: I will again remind you, please go before you send the email and look at a pie chart of the budget for the United States of America. Foreign eight is bad for the most part. FOURN eight is bad I am against foreign aid, no question about it. I am against foreign aid almost universally.
Speaker 1: It's bad.
Speaker 2: I don't like it. Right, it's a fraction, it's a tiny fraction. Do you want to know the numbers? These are rough. This is from ten years ago, by the way, but these are rough, but they're fairly close. Healthcare that be Medicare and Medicaid twenty five percent, Social Security that'd be twenty four percent. That's half the budget right there, those two things half the budget. Non defense discretionary spending and stuff like that sixteen percent, Department of Defense sixteen percent. And you have a couple other little things mixed in there. Net interest going up a lot. It's not just well, stop sending money to Ukraine and that'll fix things.
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 2: Our budget is eaten up by a gigantic military, by Medicare, Medicaid, and social security. That's not me yelling that you shouldn't have those things you paid into. That's me explaining the math. That's the math. And here's the thing, and this hurts. We can't afford those things. We do not make that kind of a money. That kind of money, we cannot afford those days. Well set yourself aside for a moment. I'm not trying to take away anyone's medical care or social Security check. We're going to set aside feelings here and have a frank discussion. We are making one thousand dollars a month. We are we're spending fifteen hundred dollars a month, meaning we're financing five hundred dollars a month. Obviously, I'm lowering all these numbers just so they're more easily palatable.
Speaker 1: Now, let me ask you something.
Speaker 2: If I'm financing five hundred dollars a month, every single month.
Speaker 1: For year after year after year after year.
Speaker 2: After year, and remember I'm only bringing in one thousand dollars a month, what is happening. What's happening is the loan is getting larger, the amount I owe. Obviously it's getting larger. The interest payments are getting larger, and I don't have the money. The United States of America is insanely wealthy with an incredible economy, and we are so blessed to live here, but we don't have the money we're spending now. It does not exist, and it's been this way. This is not a recent thing. This is not even a Democrat thing, republican thing. This is how the government has operated since we started putting in these crazy entitlement programs that have only grown, and ever since they've gotten here, the debt is just.
Speaker 3: Ballooned and ballooned and ballooned and ballooned and ballooned with no end in sight. And I say no end in sight, because I guarantee you, on just this little two minute rant, I will show up tomorrow and there will be one hundred angry emails screaming at me about.
Speaker 1: Don't touch my security. I guarantee it.
Speaker 2: Now, that's me. I'm a jerk radio host. It won't bother me. What if I'm a congressman. You know what those emails translate to, I'm gonna lose my next election. I'm gonna keep my spot in the House. I'm wanna keep my seat in the United States Senate. Therefore, the people with the power to do if reforms of any kind, I'm not talking about cutting people off. If the people with the power to do reforms of any kind will not do reforms because the American people don't want them.
Speaker 1: They don't want reform. There's just no outcry for it.
Speaker 2: None, nobody, no one, loses their seat in the House of Representatives or the Senate for spending too much money. I have been passionately following politics for more than two decades. I have never seen somebody lose a primary because they spend a lot of money. Doesn't happen. It's not something that drives people to the polls. So that that's.
Speaker 1: One of the macro things.
Speaker 2: Over a long period of time, the debt continues to grow, we are having to pay for the interest, and.
Speaker 1: That is driving up prices. It is.
Speaker 2: It is a huge driver of prices. Combine the money printing, which we can get two more. Combine that well, the money printings given you inflation. That this is a big reason prices have gone up. That will talk about the other stuff in a very frank way. Before we talk about that, let me talk to you about this. I am staring out the window right now, and yeah, it's dark, but the thunder is a rumblin. I am going to have to walk to my vehicle when the show is over, and it is very likely going to be monsooning. And I'm not worried about it. And you know why I'm not worried about it. That's because I brought in my rain shell from zero Foxtrot. Look, I know there are waterproof things out there, these zero Foxtrot rain shells. They're good for places like Houston where it's roasting hot. I don't want insulation.
Speaker 1: I need to be dry.
Speaker 2: Can you just make me dry without roasting me to death? That's zero Foxtrot. You want water bottles, tactical gear, t shirts, hats, whatever.
Speaker 1: You're looking for.
Speaker 2: The warrior culture brand, Zero Foxtrot has it. And because times are tough, twenty percent off from my listeners with the promo code Jesse go to zero foxtrot dot com promo code Jesse, We'll be back.
Speaker 1: Is he smarter than everyone who knows? Does he think so? Yeah? The Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday. So we are having in case you just now joined us with I got a bunch of emails about life is unaffordable, and we're having.
Speaker 1: A long talk. It's a good day to do it.
Speaker 2: About why So on a macro level, the debt, the debt is piling up. It is piling up, and the main drivers of it. Again, I don't care about your whining or yelling. I can read math. I can read a pie chart. The main drivers are medicare, Medicaid, social security in the military.
Speaker 1: That is roughly.
Speaker 2: Roughly seventy to seventy five percent of what we spend money on. That's where the money is going. You could cut off every dime of foreign aid and it wouldn't be a drop in the bucket on the debt of this country.
Speaker 1: That's not me, that's math.
Speaker 2: You don't like it too bad? So sad, that's what it looks like. And because the debt is increasing, the interest on the debt is increasing, the money printing continues to increase, and as that increases the value of your dollar, and my dollar goes downhill. Now, why doesn't someone do something about it? Because I just told you basic math, and everyone knows I'm an idiot. I don't even have a degree. I went to community college and I can even read a pie chart. So why doesn't someone do something about it? Why doesn't Trump do something about it? Why doesn't the House do something about it? Why doesn't the Senate do something about it? Well, you know what, You'll have to forgive me, but I'm a bit of an expert on this subject. You know why because I ran for Congress. When I got out of the Marine Corps, I got super into politics, got super mad, and I ran for the United States House of Representatives. And I ran into primary against some establishment guy and beat the doors off of him. And then I squared off against the Democrat Gabrielle Gifford's and almost peter four thousand votes. They had to recount it for a week. I was that close to being in Congress. And do you know why I didn't get to Congress?
Speaker 1: What happened beyond my brash style? What was the problem. Well, do you know what the older people of southern Arizona were seeing every time they sat down after dinner and turned on the news. Do you want to know where those four thousand votes went? Here's where they went.
Speaker 4: I'm Noel Hatfield from Tucson, Arizona. I work in the construction business. I got my first construction job when I was fifteen years old and paying into Medicare every paycheck since then. Over the last thirty seven plus years, Jess Kelly had said that over time he's going to get rid of Medicare. I don't think he's right for Jesse Kelly and people to decide that I don't get my Medicare that I've been paid for.
Speaker 2: So effective it shaved off enough older Republican votes, Gabrielle Giffords went right back to Congress. I went back to work in construction, not complaining. By the way, greatest thing that ever happened to me. I'm not bitter about it. You couldn't pay me enough to go to Congress. But now tell me the person in Washington, d C. Republican or Democrat, who's going to step on that third reel, who is it going to be, who is going to guarantee an election loss in their next election by touching it?
Speaker 1: It won't be touched.
Speaker 2: So again, that was a long, long way of saying, on a long term, on a long term scale, the debt is not something that's going to stop growing. It's just not there's no public appetite for it. And most people, I know you already understand this stuff, but most people who don't pay attention to politics, they don't even get it. They don't understand that it's not just it's not corporate greed, or it's not justice, or it's not just that there are actual fiscal reasons why the prices of everything have gone up for so long.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: That was the long term stuff, the money printing, the national dat the short term stuff. Of course, you already know, we talked about it. You don't ever stop your economy ever, under any circumstances.
Speaker 1: It's not just that well COVID didn't turn out to be that bat. No no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 2: I don't care if Russia starts flying over America dropping nuclear bombs on every single city. You never look at your economy and say stop.
Speaker 1: Parts of it will stop.
Speaker 2: Inevitably if you get a nuclear bomb or a virus, that's just inevitable. Businesses will close, we won't get people show up the work. The parts will stop. There will be economic disruptions. But to have the government order it to stop, it's a catastrophe. And after the government ordered it to stop, they realized the gears are grinding to a halt.
Speaker 1: What do we do?
Speaker 2: And so the government did the worst possible thing they could have done. They went to the famous money printer, and they, in rapid succession, printed seven plus trillion dollars in unbacked currency and injected it into the economy to try to keep those gears moving to try to keep the economy alive, really, to try to keep the economic head above water. And by the way, I'm sorry, but I have to be that guy. The entire time, I was sitting here behind this microphone, screaming until I lost my voice that we were dooming this country and dooming generations for years by stopping an economy and printing money. I yelled and yelled and yelled and yelled and yelled. And by the way, those yells went up to the very highest level. I know because I've seen a picture of them sitting on the resolute desk in the White House, in the Oval Office.
Speaker 1: But it happened.
Speaker 2: And we can't put that genie back in the lamp now for the rest of it, because after that they installed Joe Biden.
Speaker 5: Hang on, Jesse Kelly returns next.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Thursday. Do not forget tomorrow, as ask doctor Jesse Friday, get all your questions emailed in right now to Jesse at Jesse Kelly's showed. So the money printing, it's bad, it's been bad. It really got turned into overdrive during COVID. And this is not exactly secret stuff that people don't know that they talk about it publicly. This is a man by the name of Jared Bernstein. You want to hear what we were doing. Well, here's what we were doing.
Speaker 6: The US government can't go bankrupt because we can print our own money.
Speaker 7: Why does the government even borrow?
Speaker 1: Well, the.
Speaker 6: So the I mean again, some of this stuff gets some of the language that the some of the language and concepts are just confusing. I mean, the government definitely prints money, and it definitely lends that money. Which is why the government definitely prints money. And then it lends that money by selling bonds.
Speaker 1: Is that what they do?
Speaker 6: They they yeah, they they sell bonds. Yeah, they sell bonds, right, since they sell bonds and people buy the bonds and lend them the money.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So a lot of times, a lot of times, at least to my year with MMT, the language and the concepts can be unnecessarily confusing.
Speaker 1: But got it.
Speaker 2: That's Jared Bernstein, Chair of the Economic Council. Okay, Jerome Powell, you know big cheese at the Fed. Jerome Powell. Here's whom Hey, hey, Jerome, what'd you do during COVID when we stopped the.
Speaker 1: Economy simply flooded the system with money. Yes, we did.
Speaker 8: That's another way to think about it.
Speaker 1: We did. Where does it come from? Do you just print it?
Speaker 8: We printed digitally, so we you know, we as a central bank, we have the ability to create money digitally, and we do that by buying treasury bills or bonds or other government guaranteed securities and act that actually increases the money supply. We also print actual currency and we distribute that to the Federal Reserve Bank.
Speaker 2: There it is now economics one oh one. I mean, anybody can tell you this. It's not exactly like I'm breaking it's it's not like this. It's breaking news from a journalist Jesse.
Speaker 1: It's journalist Jesse.
Speaker 2: When you print unbacked currency, every dollar you print will be inflationary. It will cause the value of the dollar to go down. Now, in an economy as big as ours, with all this money flowing to and fro, are you going to notice if the Federal Reserve prints a dollar unbacked, of course you're not a billion dollars. Even of course you're not. When the Federal Reserve in a short period of time prints seven plus trillion dollars, you are going to have inflation. I don't want to say forever because I don't want it to be disheartening, but you're going to have inflation for as long as you're alive, and you're going to feel it. And I looked, Hey, this was me. I was telling you this back then. I was yelling, this is what it was. That's what I said. Why why inflation? Why six point eight percent? Why are we looking at more inflation still? Why are working people hurting? We made that decision when coronavirus got here, and as a nation, we panicked.
Speaker 1: And I understand.
Speaker 2: I do understand about the pylon that came after. I understand Democrat mayors and governors purposely torpedoed their own economies in order to hurt Donald Trump's reelection chances.
Speaker 1: I get that.
Speaker 2: How horrible We're Republicans, though I'm sorry I blame I hold people accountable, Republicans and Democrats. No mayor, no governor has the authority to tell you your job isn't essential. We as a nation decided we were going to behave like the communist Chinese when we got sick. We were just gonna stop an economy and then up. Uh oh, I guess I didn't see this coming, but I guess people do have to pay bills.
Speaker 1: Let's start Let's start.
Speaker 2: Passing massive spending bills through Congress, and we'll just hand out government checks.
Speaker 1: That'll fix it, right, guys.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it looks like we're still hurting from stopping the economy.
Speaker 1: Oh, I have an idea. I have an idea.
Speaker 2: Everyone, let's print trillions of dollars trillions, and we'll just chuck it at the economy like a monkey throw and it's poop. And then two years later, I'm supposed to look at inflation numbers and.
Speaker 1: Go, oh dang, how'd that happen? Headline?
Speaker 2: Eighty percent of all US dollars in existence were printed in the last twenty two months. This headline's from twenty twenty one, by the way, from four trillion in January of twenty twenty to twenty trillion in October of twenty twenty one. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you can't put that toothpaste back in the tube. You can't unprint it. It's not possible. And look, it doesn't do any good to go back and say you were right or I was right.
Speaker 1: It's done.
Speaker 2: Prices aren't going back down to pre COVID levels because of that. Now, talk about making a bad situation worse. The house was already on fire, and then they stole an election and installed Joe Biden. They stole an election, they installed Joe Biden. Now here's the devastating It was a devastating one two punch of installing Joe Biden because you had two separate things going on that they're the same, but they're separate. The first thing is this, Obviously, Joe Biden didn't run the country.
Speaker 1: You know this by now.
Speaker 2: It was the communists around him who ran the country. And these were not run of the mill Democrats. These were the Anita Dunn types, the less A Monaco types. These were the real, true, died in the wool communists who want to burn the country down. So while the house was on fire with all the money printing and everything else, then you handed the house over to the arsonist.
Speaker 1: So that was bad. Combine that with this.
Speaker 2: What is the Democrat Party. We've described it a million times on this show. It's the largest criminal network in the history of the planet, the largest one in the history of the planet. Wherever they are elected, they will work with their friends, their political allies to steal from the treasury, and the Biden administration started things like his infrastructure Bill and everything else. Remember the Inflation Reduction Act, which is honest, it's borderline criminal.
Speaker 1: That they called it.
Speaker 2: That had nothing to do with inflation, was a gigantic handout to all his friends and allies. So with the house on fire, we then stole an election and brought in an arsonist and provided him with cans of gasoline and matches.
Speaker 1: Now it gets really bad. Then you get this.
Speaker 2: They start attacking the thing that really keeps prices down or makes prices high. Energy because they're evil communists and because their political allies make solar panels and don't drill for oil.
Speaker 1: They started cutting.
Speaker 2: Off oil at the knees, cutting off coal at the knees, everywhere they went, driving up the cost of energy. They started to get worried because gas prices went really high, and if gas prices are high, you're going to lose an election. That's just an electoral fact in the United States of America.
Speaker 1: Then they turned around and drained the Strategic Petroleum Reserve so they wouldn't lose as many seats in the midterms. It's bad and it contributed to inflation. It did.
Speaker 2: Now we'll fast forward past that. I know you were sitting there nodding in agreement. Now we'll talk about the latest move we pulled and it hurt too, and then I'll get back to the email and we'll actually have a talk with these emails and the way things people were hurting and some people were saying, suck it up, and some people were saying, you're hurting it. So let's just have it out before we do that, I want to read you this really quickly.
Speaker 1: Bronco.
Speaker 2: After returning from Japan, a Japanese archery champion, proud of you, buddy, defeating the dirty and shored Italian family in my group and upholding America's honor and glory, I finally switched to puretok. I never had to repeat myself. I was speaking with Americans and we understood each other, no phonetically spelling my entire name or email. It was glorious, yet sad because it felt weird. After dealing with Click Click for a decade, great company, great people, proud to be a customer. I told them you sent me to have a great weekend, and God speed. You want to have a pleasant customer service experience. Do you want to pay a fraction of what you're paying now for your wireless plan? Do you want to send that money to a company that is run by a Vietnam veteran. All these things are available to you. By the way, they're on the same network. You're not going to lose coverage. Pick up your cell phone dial pound two five zero and enjoy the unique experience of speaking to someone who speaks English pound two five zero, say, Jesse Kelly, we'll be back.
Speaker 3: This is the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on on a wonderful, wonderful Thursday.
Speaker 1: Just remember, if you miss any part of the show.
Speaker 2: You can download at Iheartspotify iTunes. Now, let's wrap up this talk because the emails came in and I do want to read them. Jesse, I'm disgusted by the rhetoric. My wife and I did everything right. They can't afford anything, okay.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: It's not that there's nothing we can do. First of all, let's do remember this that Trump he did finally stop the runaway inflation that Joe Biden had poured the gasoline on to Trump's credit.
Speaker 1: We can do that.
Speaker 2: That's one two energy. I know it sounds kind of dumb, but it's not. Believe me, Affordable energy is the thing that makes everything affordable, and we have endless amounts of it here. Keep cutting red tape, drilling for oil, coal, nuclear, That will help get price down.
Speaker 1: All right. I'm not promising you that everything's going.
Speaker 2: Back, because it's never going back, but that will help get prices down. We can get rid of some freaking taxes that would be nice. Probably most doable and most important is we can deport one hundred million foreigners so you're not competing with the whole continent of Asia, when you're trying to buy a house, when you're trying to get a job, when you're trying to get healthcare. That will drastically reduce the costs in this country. There are things we can do, and again I want to stress Trump is at least working on working towards a lot of these things. My frustration with the Trump administration on the subject of affordability, and I guess this applies to a lot of podcasters and TV people on the right. It's not what they're doing, it's what they're saying Donald Old Trump is doing good things. Obviously, there are some things I disagree with, but when it comes to inflation and affordability, he's doing a lot of really good things.
Speaker 1: The problem is, I.
Speaker 2: Hate to say it, he needs to let Jdvans handle the messaging on this issue.
Speaker 1: He does, he does. Trump talks like that.
Speaker 9: You know, they talk about costs.
Speaker 1: I inherited very very.
Speaker 9: High costs, and they're all coming down, the food, the groceries, it's all coming down. We've done a great job. You know, I think we should be given an eight plus on the economy.
Speaker 1: But okay, that's awful, no defense of it. That's awful messaging. JD.
Speaker 2: Vance sat down with Laura Ingram. This is how we talk about it.
Speaker 5: For a lot of Americans look at this rising tide of socialism and say, how did we get here.
Speaker 10: We got here by forty years of bipartisan leaders selling our industrial base to foreign countries, allowing low way immigrants to come in and compete with Americans for jobs.
Speaker 5: By destroying the foundation of middle class.
Speaker 2: That's how you got socialism.
Speaker 5: How you fix that problem is by doubling down on Donald Trump's economic nationalism.
Speaker 1: Outstanding more Jdvents.
Speaker 5: Actually think that if these people, if the socialists cared about working class Americans, they would help us in their fraud efforts.
Speaker 1: But they don't. What they actually care about.
Speaker 5: Is illegal aliens and allowing illegal aliens.
Speaker 1: To enrich themselves.
Speaker 5: That has always been the gambit of these limousine socialists. Again, that's why they do well, not among immigrant communities that have assimilated, that are entrepreneurs that are doing well in the United States of America. They're doing the best among the communities where you see the highest fraud levels, and they're doing the best among affluent white liberals.
Speaker 2: That's outstanding messaging. Finally, he went on Joe Rogan, I mean, this is just this is so good. We need to be pounding this.
Speaker 5: Does the socialism thing scare me?
Speaker 1: Yes? Is it the wrong solution? Yes?
Speaker 5: But one thing I try to persuade my fellow Republicans of is socialism is the alternative. If we don't have a pathway to give people a sense that the system is not rigged and that the American dream is attainable.
Speaker 1: That's like our job. That's what we have to do.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying Rome was built in a day It's not going to be easy to undo some of these economic trends. But man, we ran the experiment. We ran the experiment of offshoring all of our industrial jobs, of becoming a services and finance economy and allowing Wall Street to come in and buy every asset of modern life and turn it into an investible line goes up asset. And what is that done. It's created a generation of kids who kind of are attracted to socialism. You have to fix that problem.
Speaker 4: Well, kids that do feel and you're correct, and I agree with you.
Speaker 1: The system is rigged.
Speaker 2: Kids feel like there are no options other than to burn it down.
Speaker 1: Yes, and that's the problem.
Speaker 5: And because they feel very frustrated, and this is part of our job is to provide an option that isn't burn it down, but is not just doing the same things that we've done.
Speaker 2: It's outstanding. We are doing some good things. Is everything perfect? No, We're doing some good things, though, and that needs to be the GOP messaging between now and November. And the reason I've been so emphatic about this is because not just I know people are hurting. I've been talking about affordability since COVID. I didn't come to this yesterday. I didn't come to this because everyone else is arguing about it right now. You know, I've been on this for a very long time. People are hurting, and if they're hurting at the kitchen table, then we are going to get freaking massacred in November. And that matters a lot to me. I don't want to get massacred. I want to keep the deportations rolling. I want to keep things rolling. I want good things to continue to happen. I don't want the country handed back to the animals. I don't want these people running America. That's why I'm desperate to get the message.
Speaker 1: You can run.
Speaker 7: Given me sort of a true false on these Abolish the Senate, true okay, replace the Presidency and Supreme Court as we now know them.
Speaker 1: Yep, okay, you get it. She's crazy. Remember doing COVID.
Speaker 2: Remember when they started to say just go home, shut up, and go home. A lot of people on the radio and TV on the right were saying the same thing, quit being selfish, go home because they didn't miss a paycheck. The reason you're seeing some of that from people on the right right now, it's the exact same reason. If you're well off enough, you're still buying the same stuff at the grocery store, still driving the same car, You're going to the same vacation spots.
Speaker 1: Does it costs? And you more sure?
Speaker 2: But if you're well off enough, it doesn't affect your daily life. But I I lived the other side of that, and let.
Speaker 1: Me tell you what.
Speaker 2: It sucks the life out of you. Life lots of time sucks when you can't get ahead. And they don't want to hear that the economy is an a plus. They want to hear that you're working on it, that you've got a plan. That's what they want to hear. All right, we'll get to some other stuff. In fact, I'm going to talk to this guy who says, you know, suck it up and things like that. Hang on