Speaker 1: I feel like if I had, if I was walking around naked, I would have to have some weird kind of exceps, like not a belly chain per se. But I feel like I would have to have I don't think I could. I don't think I could just be naked. I'd have to have like a like a new hat or a can.
Speaker 2: I love the idea of you being fully naked except for a thick Gucci bell you wear. You just wear a gorgeous Gucci bell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just saying I don't think it would be like I need some garnish on the plate, Like I'm not just gonna have to steak.
Speaker 2: That would be chips in your.
Speaker 1: Bears are racist.
Speaker 2: Money, she's military stuff.
Speaker 1: Can't tell me.
Speaker 2: Bang bang bang skeek skeek skeet. There it is. There it is. Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to another another phenomenal episode of My Mama Told Me.
Speaker 1: The podcast where we dived deep into the pockets of black conspiracy.
Speaker 2: Theoris, and we finally worked to prove that Tay Diggs may be, in fact, the only man in history to work his way back from the title of Oreo. They were shaman ting, they were Shaman too told him, they told him all he did was service the white devil. But look at him now.
Speaker 1: I'm shit because T Diggs used to follow me on Twitter. We're very close.
Speaker 2: Ted Diggs. They called him all the mean words you can call a black man, and now look at him. He's the funniest man on the internet. And he got a bad bitch on his arm. And sure as you fuck little Fizz, But that's none of our business.
Speaker 1: That doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: That ain't got nothing doing nothing. Come on, I'm and yes, and little Fizz is a cutie pie.
Speaker 1: But he's like you like, he's like that cute. Well, he's never gonna look like a man. And I'm David forty. Yeah, little Fizz is always gonna look like the coolest dude in the eleventh grade.
Speaker 2: That's that's that makes sense to me. Yeah he's got you, I'm saying, Yeah, he's got big. When I graduate, I'm gonna do this and yeah, yeah, like you.
Speaker 1: Heard, he might go D two, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: He's probably going to a Juco and it's gonna get sort of stuck in that transition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then he just ends up working for Costco Corporate. But you know.
Speaker 2: He's got just a fine life for Little Fizz, but it's not what he dreamt of.
Speaker 1: No, did he think he was gonna live in Tulsa forever? But that's how that's where it took.
Speaker 2: All right, we can't we can't talk Little Fizz forever. I don't know how againspiracy about Tay Diggs ended up being a Little Fizz conversation, but that's the mastery of this podcast. I'd say our guests today, I'm very excited that they're here. Been a part of so much cool shit, specifically Big Mouth on Netflix, very responsible for all the great work over there, human resources also responsible. Brilliant writer, thinker, talker, motherfucker give it up for our guests, Brandan, Kyle good Man. Ain't nobody got time Ford. Yeah, I'm just cutting good one. I like that intro that top of that. Yes, yeah, hell yeah. How you doing, I'm good? How you doing? We're chilling? Yeah. Any thoughts on Little Fizz and what he brings to the table or Ty Diggs either either one really all be two? K that's the gay one. No, Little Fizz is the maybe two straight one. He's he's the rapper, the lights and rapper in the group.
Speaker 1: Omar lady who is.
Speaker 2: Now diggs lover? God see I was. I haven't kept up with my t digs since. And that's that's your fault. We're not that we didn't do that to you. You had the chance, you know. I love but I love a good te Diggs. I saw him on Headwick in the Angry ch That was the last time I saw, which was he was.
Speaker 1: Incredibly accomplished Broadway actor. Don't do that to come on and then you can go to Broadway.
Speaker 2: Yes, and best Man is getting a TV series. Listen, I'm a big fan. I'm saying the world had turned on him. Uh not, Ain't nothing wrong with that? Well, well, we we can't bullshit any longer. We we have a wonderful conspiracy theory that you came to us today with. And I will say this has been a conspiracy theory that sort of has just been sitting there for a while and nobody's touched it. Literally, no one has brought it up now. It's not even one that we've I think broached in any kind of way. And it's a very simple one. You said, my mama told me black men have big dicks.
Speaker 1: Do you want to fold the pood.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I love being here. This is great, great, chaotic, whatever you want to call it, love it, We'll take it. Tell me more, tell us more about this this black man and their big their big penises. I mean, I feel like everyone knows that as a as a theory, the ideas that black men have like nine inch dicks or above. And then it's on the small side, Okay, you put number, so if you are under nine inches, and you know you're not black if you don't have a nine inch dick. Because it's really what I'm trying to say. I want to I want to start some controversy here, but I.
Speaker 1: Feel like, is it possible to be double black? Then asking for.
Speaker 2: Ship David, Well, it looks like I'm still half black, all right, we got a double black and I have black. I love it. Yeah, I mean you know that's the thing. And then and then, as you know, I feel like you hear that theory really young, like when people start talking about dicks at like fourteen fifteen, you start hearing that, and then you start measuring your dick to make sure that you're actually full black.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you're like, do I go balls? Do I do? Do I pin the balls back and.
Speaker 2: Go, yes, yeah, sure. There's a lot of strategies to make up all.
Speaker 1: So if you were like me, you're a chubby kid, you got a little bit you can push back. I call it the reserve. Like, well, what do y'all think?
Speaker 2: Where do you measure from? Do you measure from the balls? You measure from? Like? Where where would you measure your penis from?
Speaker 1: I measured penetrable inches.
Speaker 2: WHOA, that's respectable. I like that answer. That's that's a great answer. I will say that. And I don't mean to jump jump the gun here, but in my research, I actually read about the the technical way in which researchers measure, and it's from the top where the pelvic bones sort of starts above the penis that you're allowed to measure. You're not allowed to Yeah, you're not allowed to measure from the side nor underneath, because you're going to gain to your point some some impenetrable inches and or at least like a boost from the side and underneath. Well see, now I'm hav an identity crisis's not going to go mesure because you've been you've been cooking your books for a while somebody's been juicing, you know what I mean? Damn y'all, y'all blowing up my whole my whole sense of self. Okay, great.
Speaker 1: I think this whole topic has needed to be broached for a long time.
Speaker 2: Though it's been it's been necessary. It's a lot of pressure. No, like it feels like to live under.
Speaker 1: This, as you know, Langston's to be very dark skinned and live under this. It's like you gotta have waves, and you gotta have a big old dick, damn, And that's what you do. And you look great and gold and green and yellow and yellow and yellow, and you look at my old yellow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know that. I I've what you're describing does not feel like the anxiety that I necessarily had to grow up under. And I acknowledge that you never felt like you would never felt big dick anxiety. Oh No, I had massive, big dick anxiety. I'm saying that none of it felt like I was. It didn't feel like I would be like laughed out of the building if I didn't have the biggest dick. Do you know what I'm saying? And what you're describing feels like it's not just have a healthy sized penis. It's have a penis worth talking about. And or you are less black than you appear, yes, for sure, which is porn culture too, right. I mean like a lot of us as young adults would also as grown adults, yet our idea of what sexism, what body should look like from porn culture. I mean, I think it's what women are currently in this state unpacking right, like that the male gaze has had an idea of what women look like and look like during sex. It's all from porn. And so the same thing is true for ethnic groups. It's like the idea of what an Asian man or an Asian woman looks like, what a Black man looks like, it's all from porn. It's all like fetish and and not real. I mean, those dicks are real, but like the pressure that the entire community has.
Speaker 1: Some of them, some of them, I don't know they have been injected. Yes, yeah, Sometimes you're like, whoa, hey, brother, it's new.
Speaker 2: You can't I will say, I will say, there's every and maybe y'all have experienced this. Every once in a while, you bump into a porn where it's just a man with a regular sized faenus, and a part of me is like, hell, yeah, let's go, let's go Bookmark.
Speaker 1: Look at him doing.
Speaker 2: It's just like, yes, yes, it looks normal to me.
Speaker 1: No that I think that this one though, this we do all. I don't think there's any black men who have never come into situations where that was what was expected. Right, we all live under this umbrella.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, No, I think I think this is it's a it's a very universal pressure I think placed on black men, especially about their penis size, in a way that maybe you all have experienced this. White guys can openly joke about their penis being inadequate or or not big, and it sort of becomes like an easy punchline that they don't ever have to run from.
Speaker 1: They're always saying, yeah, that's the thing. I can't dance like a little dog.
Speaker 2: Just like that. Well, I have a question. I grew up going to a lot of pwi's predominantly white institutions, and so I felt that pressure, especially about dick size. But we're either of you around mostly like grew up in mostly black high schools or black schools with the pressure the same.
Speaker 1: No. I moved to the country when I was fourteen years old, not the country of America. No, Like I moved to a rural area. Yeah yeah, no, like the rural area. Yeah, when I was kind of you know, just off the porch, if you will. Yeah, that's all. That's all. That is every and especially when you're a kid, because you have no like yeah, the point is, yeah, that's all those little those little trollops wanted.
Speaker 2: M damn my high school. No, that was the correct way to behave inside of this podcast, we don't apologize to anybody for anything we do. I grew up in a neighborhood that was weirdly like mixed, like not not. It was probably predominantly white, but not in a way that was like, oh ship, we're like one of few. So we had like a nice mixture. And that meant that I don't necessarily know that I felt any special pressure from a white community versus a black community. It kind of felt like just whoever you were trying to fuck meant you didn't want that anxiety spreading, you know what I mean, Like we all knew the same shit. I just wonder if like he went to like a southern black church, if like you felt the same pressure that your Dick had to be big or in the Black Church were like there was a grounding reality of like, nah, like you know, Dick's coming off side. Yeah, the preachers like, hey, ain't that.
Speaker 1: As long as your money's greened, you're good over here.
Speaker 2: As long as you tied that ten percent, We don't.
Speaker 1: Care, right, Hey, one small ones wants to climb on rocks.
Speaker 2: Hey, God took ten percent off me from the top. You know, we'll get it.
Speaker 1: Back and you will get it back.
Speaker 2: You'll get it And that's that's what the Jehovah's witnesses are talking about.
Speaker 1: That it's really a tax, faith tax. They take a faith bax right off the tip, Brother.
Speaker 2: Do you believe or not? God's gonna give you that dick back. God's gonna give me that dick bak.
Speaker 1: Yes, you heard the good news.
Speaker 2: God is gonna give you the rest of you. Don't give you that dick back. Okay. We we have gone a while now and we haven't made much progress in terms of understanding this conspiracy for yourself, Brandon, tell me do you personally believe in this conspiracy? How much or how much are you bought it? Well, so, the thing that I like I'm I'm I'm a homosexual. So I gratulated research and done some data and yeah, some dick research, some honatomy as we call it. So what I fully know is, uh that that is not true, that that black dicks come many sizes and there are some that are you know, really really quite large and some.
Speaker 1: That are.
Speaker 2: Some that are very tiny. And to me, the biggest thing that I have learned is it's how you use it. You know, like which you hear motion in the ocean, but you're like, nah, I still want to tenish this. But as an adult at thirty five, I'm like, oh, yeah, it really is more about how you use it. Because there are people who have twelve inn sticks and are it's a weapon, And.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what else would you do? You have to rob the pharmacy with that?
Speaker 2: What are you just gonna You're just gonna pick up your medication and buy candy corn? No, you're gonna hurt people.
Speaker 1: If you go so far as to say a twelve inch stick is a burden. Yeah, it's someone with an eleven and a half inch stick.
Speaker 2: I can that's the way you want to stop?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what did they say any more than two hundred and forty thousand dollars a year and it doesn't feel any different. That's the same with penis.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, I can see that, that's all you have to go to porn, right because like regular freak, I ain't trying to deal with that.
Speaker 1: Every freak you are. You are a fucking weirdo. You get out a year.
Speaker 2: With big dicks, that's good energy.
Speaker 1: I've been trying to do it for years. Because here's what I'm saying. You don't have a twelve inch penis. It might have been too big before, so extrapolate that by however, many twelve is.
Speaker 2: Crazy, that's crazy. Twelve twelve is a burden. I don't say much. I don't think that that's even at least in talking to too many of my female friends. It never seems to be the desire, like it's a desire to see it. I think we all want to see the motherfucker, but nobody wants that inside of them. I have had it, like we can do this. This is really interesting. I've had a twelve inch dick inside me once and WHOA, Yeah, I'm a brag about that because that, you know, that took a lot of breathing, a lot of douche and a lot of praying and it was great. But it's one of those things where you're like, that's a that's a vacation dick. You know what I'm saying. That's not like that. I want to be with every I don't want to marry that dick.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't want to ride a roller coaster after work on two No.
Speaker 2: No, Yeah, Yeah, that's that's like, which is why I said twelve inch chick is a porn dick. It's like that's something you're like, Oh, I'm an I'm gonna look at that. I'm gonna see it one time, but I'm not I'm not trying to. Yeah, you know how you know how Kumel got buff and like uh and like then we found out how he did it and it's like, oh, he hasn't had an almond for like two years, and it's like that's that's what that seems like, you know what I mean, where it's like you gotta really be down to put in the work every single day to experience that that level of bufness and big dick.
Speaker 1: You would have to be an event, like you couldn't just like lazy. Right before we go to bed set.
Speaker 2: No no, no no, or like wake up sex it because you really get into the intestines at that point, like.
Speaker 1: Oh my scary, that's so scary. That's when you're really beating guts because that you were beating that never felt applicable to what I do.
Speaker 2: I'm not. You are beating the fun out somebody's guts. So you know you can't you can't surprise somebody with that. You really have to plan that out, are you? Are you at all afraid that at some point down the line, your doctor's gonna sit you down and be like, Brandon, we've got some bad news. Your guts are beat to death from from that that twelve in dick you took honor. I hope I get that all I want to bade for that if if that happens, like I feel like wow, thanks. There's there's no technical term for this, but but there's bruises all over your guts from the beating. If it's a gay doctor, they be like, congratulations.
Speaker 1: If my ship was a foot long, every time I completed with someone, I would put a notch in it like a bed bone.
Speaker 2: All right, I think we did enough to turn a break. We're gonna take a break. We'll be back with more BRANDYW. Good Man more.
Speaker 1: My mama told me, welcome back to my mama told me the podcast where we are today actually talk about dicks.
Speaker 2: The way that y'all are not acknowledging that drop. Damn it. It's crazy. You're just going into your script like that.
Speaker 1: You know it was uh, you know, it's just it's just one of them drops. Me bicked.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that was unhinged. I like it.
Speaker 1: But we are back, and yeah, we are talking about two black men have big old hanging.
Speaker 2: Hogs, big old hanging hogs. Now, now, Brandon, you you've experienced a big old black dick. You've had the twelve venture, do you? And then this is a question, I guess I've always wanted to ask, what is the preferred size? Is there a preferred size? Where you're like, that is exactly correct. Yes, I'm glad you're asking this. I'm like, it's funny because my public is on here, and I'm like, I wonder if they're like listening to me talk about the dicks that I've taken and they're like, what how are we going to spend this?
Speaker 1: I think you spinning a chest.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah right, and spin like brand. This is the book, this is it. We've got the follow up one hundred and seventy expags about me writing twelve in nine inches to me is like perfect eighteen it's like a perfect it's.
Speaker 1: Still pretty big for regular dicks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's just still a pretty you know. I would say that I like a big dick, So eight to nine is like the right, like if it's like, oh it's big, and also like, uh, it's not too much work for me personally, not to brag, but that's that's my that's my jam. Like eight to nine. I love that for you. That's good for you, that that's that you even have that choice, Yeah, like.
Speaker 1: You, because we have no choice. I can't be like, oh, seven to fifteen centimeters, there's no we don't get to talk about that. You don't get to you just get to say, oh, you can say is like it was great or I didn't like it that much.
Speaker 2: I want to point out I want to point out that, uh that ten centimeters is full dilation for a woman in labor, So seven to fifteen, seven to fifteen for a woman just walking around is maybe the loosest pussy in all of history.
Speaker 1: Oh so now you're shaming people. Okay, I don't know. It was that kind of fucking podcast.
Speaker 2: I apologize.
Speaker 1: You're out there and you're goose. I'm on your side.
Speaker 2: I think tight. It's all good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's like pizza, man, it's all pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I feel like, I mean, like, have y'all had ansex like penetrated name in my butt?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no no I know not no. Yeah, but like have you fucked somebody's ass?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's too much of it to do for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I don't care for it. It's it's not it's not my jam.
Speaker 1: It's just a lot of it's just like a lot of like I'm not that patient.
Speaker 2: Got it, got it, got it? Yes, you do have to be patient.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but maybe I always wonder maybe had it has it? Maybe if it was somebody who did it more often, it would be like more of a get to it. But every time I've done it's really a production.
Speaker 2: How long does it take? Usually? I'm so fascinated about this, like.
Speaker 1: An extra couple of minutes of just like really though, like heading and then a little bit and then a little bit more and started, you know what, so it's like this, it's it's like a little bit and then used to that, and then used to that, this is great for an audio medium.
Speaker 2: Well, I think we can explain it, David was.
Speaker 1: My mom does listen to this.
Speaker 2: I think this won't be the thing that jumps her off board with This conversation.
Speaker 1: Is very open.
Speaker 2: So I've never I've never vagina, so when I fucking asked whole that is generally how it works. Always yeah, yeah, you're.
Speaker 1: Doing me wrong like that for a vagina though too.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, yes, vaginas aren't always as blossomed as as you would love them to be and or ready for whatever is that already feels like a bad words wild I don't love. I didn't have to tune it tag in on this. I could have just let the conversation the research started, all right. I did do some research on this, Okay, Okay, No, what I'm saying is sometimes vaginas are not as warmed up as they need to be, and us it takes longer to enter that is that the conversation are y'all part of the warming up of the vagina for sure?
Speaker 1: Oh I eat everything on my plate.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's what'd be like to hear never never, never not attempted to warm that thing up. I've failed a few times. How long do you warm it up for you?
Speaker 1: Outside of time?
Speaker 2: Outside of time?
Speaker 1: I will. I grew up. I grew up with a weird body. You gotta make up for it. I don't give a ship, bro, you can go for a long, long whatever.
Speaker 2: I never checked my watch. Now there, what do you is that? Okay? I want to ask because I feel like so often that is not how straight men respond to this question. So like, was that something you learned from from your community, from other Like how did y'all get so in tune and sensitive to? Like? No, Oh, I gotta eat this for a while and take care of it.
Speaker 1: I think I'm just a person who's eager to please in general. Yeah, I think it's I think it's a personality trait looking for validation.
Speaker 2: Probably I was about to say, I I similarly seek affirmation in a way that is probably poisonous to but also great for eating pussy.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? It's yeah, because I do know that's not the thing. I know a lot of people who don't even do it, which seems like don't you do you even like pussy? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, anytime, anytime I've talked to a man who has said some ship like that, be like, weird ass, nigga, what's wrong with you? Come on dog, that's it's dope down there, you pussy. Oh, that's a that's a learn learn on the fly for your boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the first time was probably bad.
Speaker 2: The first time is bad.
Speaker 1: Well, now you get older and then you've yeah, you've met a lot of women who have you know, slow down or don't like this or whatever, so like it's definitely time on task and like listening to partners. But at the beginning, I was just go. I just was like, right, have you ever seen the Tasmanian Devil? I was like, if I could take an aspect of that incorporated into my game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a weird thing. And I'm not sure if this is true for for the gay community, but certainly in the straight community it's a weird thing where we are not often afforded the option to not know what we're doing, and so you you kind of gotta you gotta show up like your fucking Tom Cruise and top gun, even if you're you're one of them other ones in top Gun that died. You know what I mean, Like you gotta really be be ready to do whatever and not not doubt yourself, right.
Speaker 1: Right, right right? Well wait, who taught you how to do you suck dick? That's the first question?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, you to suck dick? Specifically? Yes, a friend of mine named Michael. Damn, damn, that's nice Michael's It was a white boy, Michaels know how to suck dick. We met my Yes, if you want to get topped off or you need a cork, go see Michael. It was like freshman year of college. He taught me, which now people follow me called the bkg y the Brandon yawn because it's all about yawning so you can open up the back of your throat. If you're a singer, you know this like opening your your soft palad I think, so you can get more of the dick in.
Speaker 1: I think the community service this should maybe be the clip.
Speaker 2: Honestly, this was super informative and not in a way that I can offer anything, But boy, do I feel wiser than I I started today. Yeah, if you if people have problems like gagging on dicks. It's because you're you're blocking your throat, so you have to yawn. Open.
Speaker 1: Its almost like you're blocking your blessing.
Speaker 2: You're blocking say that to your name, but you're blocking your bless it. Open that throat. That's a different service than the one we started to pastor. Okay, we can't deley dally anymore. We've got to get into this research I did. I did do a fair amount of research on this subject, and there are surprisingly fewer studies about this conversation than one would expect. Part of the issue, I think is the reporting and or the collecting of data. Right, how many people essentially are willing to have their penises measured and then documented for science? And then the alternative is if they're not willing self reporting, which objectively seems like flawed science. Right. You always want to add nextra Come on, man, I can't. I couldn't possibly tell a a professional.
Speaker 1: Going here your eyes, this not happened.
Speaker 2: This person has a briefcase. Goddamn it. They're gonna hear a little extra.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're a scientist, you went to college.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm funny, I'm lying.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No. In fact, a study from the the Kinsey Institute in nineteen eighty nine found that all of the participants who initially claimed an erec cock length of ten inches on Lengthston they did not say cock. And that's listen, I am. I am one hundred percent telling you I don't use cock personally as a descriptor. Ever, it's not my thing. But this is the way that they waited community thing, like I think so right.
Speaker 1: I always I always thought it was smut. Like it's like people who were really into smut in general.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's like it's like filthy people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like when you hear somebody say like twat and you're.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, yeah, you and British, why are you talking like that? Yeah? Good friend, Yeah gotcha. But they said those who claimed in a wreck penis length of ten inches or more turned out to have a considerably smaller length. What is considerably smaller? One participant, thank you for asking that. One participant even claimed to have an eleven inch dick, but it turned out to actually be six and a half inches. Found out you can't do six and a half to eleven. Okay, you could do eleven twelve, but that's double. Listen. Look, I've told people I can dunk before, and I know I can't. I've been there, big dog. I see your vision in my mind. I'm it's just crazy. You really doubled it.
Speaker 1: Nobody was gonna find out the dick study.
Speaker 2: He was like, Yeah, that's what's crazy. He really he really bugged the fuck out. But but the point is that in general, it seems like lying on your own dick is a tendency. Also not for nothing. And this was me putting my conspiratorial head on. I think part of the reason that there are fewer studies here is because white scientists might be avoiding the study that that largely largely would would prove their fears to be true. Do you know what I mean? Like, it's one thing to find out that your penis is smaller than another person's penis. It's another thing to do actual science work to find out that your penis is smaller than another man's pain.
Speaker 1: Now I have a theory. Go with me here. I'm listening ultimately, because like you've done the research you said, it's it's it's across the board. I think white men actually have an easier time living under the fallacy that they have smaller dicks, because then if you just have normal.
Speaker 2: You're amazing, you're excited.
Speaker 1: You understand what I'm saying. It's easier for them. Once again, ship rolls downhill and we have to carry the burden of this.
Speaker 2: Big fucking boy know nothing about that. Come on, down's true. If a white guy pulls out a nine inch dick, you're like, oh my god, if okay, well that's what I wanted to be.
Speaker 1: And they're both above average. They so they we have to be normal to be that, we have to be twice as good as they do.
Speaker 2: Damn Obama was right.
Speaker 1: Come on, Christ's dad said to him, we gotta be twice as work, twice as hard to get half the rewards twice. And all your dudes online posting these big ass two foot black dicks, you're not helping us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're you're hurting the community. Please just said it to the dmost everyone.
Speaker 1: Normal dicks rising. We need a normal dick and porn for black men. Move.
Speaker 2: Come on, a little fizz, if you're listening and using him while you got a normal dick, pull it out. Let everybody see it. Stand up. Come on, now that said, I did find a study that supports there being some legitimacy, Brandon, this is actually jetting a little bit against what you're saying. But there seems to be some reporting that at least supports the legitimacy of the claim that there is there are racial designations in terms of size. A twenty thirteen paper published in the Journal of Personality and Individual Differences, you know that one that we all read. Researchers reviewed penis size reported from one hundred and thirteen countries, and what they found was that men of African descent tended to report the longest penises, on average, around six point three three inches.
Speaker 1: I've heard, and this might be somebody would dreads told me this, So I'm not.
Speaker 2: He said, grammarrizing and then and then what did he say after that?
Speaker 1: I have heard that it's not a race thing.
Speaker 3: It is a climate thing because places with warmer climates, the body, like the extremities are free to flow longer, but in colder climates.
Speaker 1: It ensureds you well to be constricted. Wow, yeah, that's just what I've heard.
Speaker 2: Now, Now this would I think possibly disagree with that. Where you know, black black men were coming in at six point three three inches while people of East Asian descent were averaging around four point three one inches, and most Europeans tended to fall somewhere near five point seventy one inches in this study. Hmmm.
Speaker 1: And I've always wondered about the other side of the coin, which is obviously Asian men in Okay, here's the question, Brandon, because I haven't done the research on this. Have you seen a huge Asian one?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hughey see there we go.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, that's why I'm like, yeah, that's why. That's why I said, like even there, there might be something to the studies of like like maturity of black people have bigger dicks, but it's not across the board, and I think that's what anyways, Like, I mean, I've seen some white guys with like massive dicks. You're just like, how the same with whenever you see a white person with like a fat ass, You're like, oh my god, like, how did that? It's you know, it's not it's not a one to one, it's not a complete rule. Yeah, it's like saying a nor wall, what's that with the horn on it? Yeah, it's that whale with the horn. It's like, as soon as I said it, I felt like, either this is gonna kill or these niggas don't know normal.
Speaker 1: But it's like real, it's not like a mythical No, it's.
Speaker 2: Not mythical at all. I thought we're talking about the one from ELF. No, that's the same thing.
Speaker 1: But that is a.
Speaker 2: Real and that's real. Yeah, oh I know that. See we all learned something today. Yeah, look at that.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: It's worth noting that the information that I told you is from a self report, right. That obviously makes the information a little rocky. But part of what they argue with this is that a different research study published in the and I can't believe this is a real place, the International Journal of Impotence Research, in which the measurements were performed by trained researchers. This wasn't a self report. These were researchers measuring penises. And this study, which was taken in Brazil, involved six hundred and twenty seven men ages eighteen to eighty six, and they found that black participants had an average penis size of about six and a half inches, while white participants had an average penis size at about six point two two inches. So just shy of the black penises. Interesting.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to make of that because Brazilian it's all crazy down.
Speaker 2: There, and that's part of what they say with the shit is that like, while this does sort of affirm the original shit, it also is specifically in Brazil, they're also only factoring for white and black people, and they they aren't considering any of the other races. And if it's all in Brazil, maybe the brazil they just got big old dicks and they don't in other places.
Speaker 1: And they're super racially mixed, right, that's why they're so beautiful, right, because it's.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, it's not as clearly I think defined in terms of black and white the way that our shit is. Right, Yeah, Brandy, you you had a I think an important question here. I was wondering, like, where where did the kind of obsession with or the importance and dick size come from.
Speaker 1: I mean maybe I think it's the white man. You don't see a lot of black cook holds, is what I'm saying. Yet yet, fair, fair, that's true, that's true equality When we start being into holding. Oh yeah, and then there's like a video for white guys, it's like breeder.
Speaker 2: I do think, I do think to some extent, and this feels like the easy answer. But I think it's very true. It's patriarchal, right, that like, it's a form of us creating power and or reducing power from another individual as a way of essentially, you know, being able to own more property in people and stuff. It's not it's not without its own weaponized intension.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean I think that that is the smart, real answer. I'm go.
Speaker 2: Color comments, Harry, Betty. One of the things that I actually stumbled upon in this that I did not expect to find was information about the differences between gay and straight dicks. That's a that ended up somehow becoming part of the research that I bumped into, and in fact, in nineteen ninety nine, researchers in the US found that gay men are likely to have an average dick size of six point three two inches when IRAQ, compared to five point nine to nine inches in straight men. Likewise, gay men were found to have penises at the average zero point one five inches larger in circumference. WHOA damn Yeah, so y'all that mean good for you, Brandon. That's me baby, like, so this is great for me.
Speaker 1: I can't even understand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's the demographic of the gate, like do they like they oh my god, like, is are there is it a melting pot of different ethnic backgrounds of these gays or it's just like these are some some gays over here and some Hey, dog, the research happened in nineteen ninety nine. You know, damn well, this wasn't a warm melting pot of anything.
Speaker 1: This is right.
Speaker 2: This is six white dudes that they pulled off the street.
Speaker 1: That's still that that that raises all kinds of questions, because then maybe you're your research is a little off because you've been out here in the valley of the huge dicks. These poor straight ladies. They're over man, fuck they're over here, fucking play with these little.
Speaker 2: Ones, right, they're over here, fucking five eight you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean?
Speaker 2: You know, five eight claiming five to eleven, and just like nah nah nah nah.
Speaker 1: I also have wanted to say this as soon as I found out that we were doing this. I think there goes to a level of people not having good sense of spatial relation. I think that's what throws this all off. I think understanding the size of things and being able to eyeball the size of something without without a ruler is a skill that I don't think that most people have. Like I've done construction work before, so that's the only reason that I feel like I can even eyeball something. But I just I've met too many people I've met this, I guess more women than men, where they're like, he has a six foot penis, and you're like, how's all of mine? She's like seven four, And I'm like, okay, so you don't even know what you're talking about. Like I feel like that that has because we all converted into inches, But what is six inches off the top of your head, do you know? Like? And I don't think that is that common of a skill, exactly exactly, So we all have this, Like so many people have this thing, specifically with dix. I've heard so many people swear to God, how big this dick is or this stick, but it's like, you don't know how long the foot is? Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, my so my daughter, we had to buy her new shoes just because kids grow, you get the concept. But she, uh, she you know, you see the shoes and you're like, that's a big fucking shoe. My daughter's foot is is what like two inches? And then you measure and it's like, no, her foot is like four and a half inches, and she's you know what I mean, Like, I'm not close at all to the correct size of what this body is doing. And I'm probably not more generous with my own body or more accurate with my own body. Wait, this is now giving me an identity crisis because I said, I said, I'm a twelve inch stick. But I know it's twelve inches because they told me. But can I rely on them If I don't tell, I can't have all it? And we always know they had an inch. Maybe it was only eleven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I mean you should still take it.
Speaker 2: Gonna take it.
Speaker 1: Wasn't the biggest dick you ever seen? For sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah it can be twelve. But but just know that that person made you a liar and uh and you got to look at that on the inside. I live with that guilt on the inside. But I'm gonna tell everybody, Yeah.
Speaker 1: You are you are you vacation?
Speaker 2: Yeah you're Va.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're a Sandals Jamaica.
Speaker 2: So so, the last thing that I think is worth mentioning in relation to the gay big penis of it all. It does introduce, at least to me, the the the possibility that that's another piece of information y'all should be bringing as evidence that you were born this way like this is. You need to be laying that on the table, like look it is. Come on, if you don't think I was born this way, show me a dick, let me see. Damn.
Speaker 1: That would really that would really push the conversation forward.
Speaker 2: I think so if we had if it was had along those because a bunch of cowardly straight men are not going to pull their dicks out. We're we're real scared of taking our ship out. But y'all, I'm seeing what gay clubs look like. Y'all don't give a ticker out in the clubs. Yeah, and on the street you go to Full Francisco.
Speaker 1: I had been accidently walked through the fulsome street.
Speaker 2: Fin you accidentally walked through the Full.
Speaker 1: I was going to the brainwash. It's on seventh and Full. So this doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: This matter.
Speaker 1: I was going to the brainwash on seventh and Full. Some to tell jokes, it was a weekly open mic shout out to Tony Sparks. I didn't know the culture of San Francisco yet it was along the same time, You're like, oh, the street fair, let me walk in, show my ID and see what's going on. And then it was like.
Speaker 2: And then you're like, that's yeah, that's a hard prize.
Speaker 1: I mean San Franciscans get they get naked all the time, though Beta Breakers pride always taking it out. Like if you could take it out over there. I'm not saying I can just fly up there and.
Speaker 2: Take it out, but yeah.
Speaker 1: If there's like revelry going on, you could probably get away with take.
Speaker 2: It and yeah, become one with the culture and then take it out, don't just I was actually in San Francisco three weeks ago and I was at in a bar and we were like, it had like a patio, We're sitting on the patio, and then suddenly I saw it, like a full on naked man walking across the street. I took a video because I'm so shocked. And then he crossed the street and then two more naked men And this isn't like one in the afternoon. Yeah, and I don't know where they were going, but they were fully nude and no one was stopping them, so it was like castro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's not that it. So this is how I've understood it. Because I remember this was a big deal. It's not that it's not illegal. It's like even like in the wire how they had the open air drug market. It's like that for Dixon a Castro, like you can nobody's going to prosecute you for like within that neighborhood, you're allowed to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a rule in New York City that you can't take it for women, you can't take your top off in public, but if you leave your house with your shirt off, you could just be titties out all day anywhere you want to be interesting. Yeah, so it feels like one of those loophole type shits. Yeah, my Dick's been out this whole time.
Speaker 1: So I left the house like this.
Speaker 2: Good luck coppers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a menister society if I get on the street and take it out, but.
Speaker 2: If I come out with it, you know what I was on today. I just couldn't walk out nigga like that, because I feel like there would be a moment where I'm like I wish I had clothes on, you know, like there would just be a moment in their day where you're like, ah, I just I feel seen, And yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: Want to sit down naked outside at all.
Speaker 2: I think it's probably fun as fuck when you're like walking through a park, when you're like hanging out somewhere whatever the fuck. But when you got to like go to Walgreens and decide between like which which contact solution to buy and you're just asked naggy, you probably feel like an idiot, that's it exactly, or like.
Speaker 1: You're in there going to get some chips for your super Bowl party. Dick all on the Doris, do.
Speaker 2: I want scoops or traditional? Yes?
Speaker 1: Is just resting on that shitty s Also, refrigerate that saucy you animals.
Speaker 2: That's the real takeaway, neighbor. Refrigerate yourself now, that is the same faster. That's the original. That's the original faster. From the beginning, he's like, he's like, you give some dick back. Also refrigerate yourself. Well, I think we did it, y'all. I think I think we nailed this.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 2: This feels like we we fucking covered the ship out of it. Brandon, could you tell the people at home where they can find you and what cool shit you have going on? Yeah, for sure, they can find me on Instagram at Brandon called good minute, that'll take it everywhere else. Uh big mouth, I don't know this drops a big Mouth Season six, October twenty eighth. And also my book you gotta be you available everywhere. Just support your local bookstores if you can. Hell yeah, go go buy the book. Watch big mouth. Brandon's great and boy you want to tell people everywhere they can get to you.
Speaker 1: Ah cool guy jokes eighty seven on Instagram. I'd take care everything. I got some stand up dates coming. I also say support your local bookstore. We don't don't let Walden in all these other big book chains. Get your money. Shout out to the tattered cover in powelss right, it's impressive.
Speaker 2: Well, well, I'll say let's get Barnes and Noble back. Baby about those local book stories. I want borders back in business. Bring the ship back in the day. Little cities. We we missed big corporations that couldn't survive on their own. Bail them out. Bail them out. You can follow me at Langston Herman on whatever platforms, and as always, if you want to send us your own drops, your own conspiracy theories, if you want to tell us how big your penis is, please send it to mymama pod at gmail dot com. We would love to hear from you. Okay, that's it, by bitch.
Speaker 1: Why are you coming five?
Speaker 3: Something's going on?
Speaker 2: Can I smell yo dig my chips?
Speaker 1: And all Kuala Bears are racist?
Speaker 2: The hostler hostal money turkey stuff. I can't tell me