Speaker 1: The Charlie Kirk Show starts.
Speaker 2: Now you know they think they you want to use my whole name against me. Mike, listen, man, if you can't say the name is Abduhman, keep the name out your damn mouth.
Speaker 3: I'll be happy to give you lessons.
Speaker 4: I have never seen someone so radical, so extreme get nominated by a political party. The Democrat Party is lost to this hardcore socialist attitude. And listen, I thought terrorism my whole life. I was an FBI Special agent, US Army officer, chairman of the.
Speaker 3: House Intelligence Committee.
Speaker 5: I find it shocking that I'm going to.
Speaker 4: Go up against a guy who believes America deserved nine to eleven, like everyone being like abdullahs of work to do mending bridges.
Speaker 3: Here's the take nuke for you. Okay, you are all unbelievably islamophobic pieces.
Speaker 6: Okay, like you think about if you're on Instagram. My team has access on my Instagram account and like the things that I actually look at on Instagram, right, of course we get served that on your for you page. But then like every third video that scrolls on its own is going to be some only fans mom, and it's because it clocked me as.
Speaker 5: Being a forty some year old man.
Speaker 3: I know what America gave me.
Speaker 2: I spend summers in Egypt, I got my medical education paid for by the NIH and at the same time, growing up just fifteen minutes away from me, children whose families have been here far longer than mine never got those same operations.
Speaker 7: But in Missouri, progressive candidate Cory Bush fall short. I'm trying to reclaim her seat in the state's first congressional district, Lovely Bell, who defeated Book in the twenty twenty four primary.
Speaker 3: One of the.
Speaker 7: Rematch, d ESA national coach chair Megan Romer is reacting seeing, in part, were heartbroken over this laws and heartbroken over the fact that APAK and other special interest groups can still buy elections unfettered. But we know that the thousands of doors that Corey and her team of supporters knocked weren't in vain. They're billing toward a stronger, more coherent movement to fight against fascism.
Speaker 8: Brooks, did you vote today?
Speaker 9: Yes, I voted today. I voted for Abdul Alsai. I like a lot of his policies Medicare for all, But what really convinced me is I've seen Hailey Stevens talk far more passionately.
Speaker 5: About her support for Israel.
Speaker 9: Than anything he has for Michigan. So I feel voting for her would leap blood on my hands and I can't do that.
Speaker 8: And how old are you, Brooks?
Speaker 9: I'm nineteen, nice, this is my first election, very excited to vote for abdul Helsaye.
Speaker 10: I want to say to Brooks, I found it kind of interesting that you said, like if your friends voted, because that obviously is one of the beer concerns with younger voters.
Speaker 3: Is getting them out to the poles.
Speaker 10: You know, the Republican side, they're struggling to get voters out with Trump down on the the Democratic side especially, I would say, I'll say it hoping to get these younger voters who like what he has to say but might not feel motivated to vote today.
Speaker 4: The excitement in the Republican Party here has never been higher. Our numbers in the Republican Party are off the charge. You have two broken candidates here. I mean one wants to allow the Communist Party to buy farm land here and the other one believes that you know that the America deserved nine to eleven when you know all around the state. Talk Republicans, Democrats, independence, whoever will talk to to us, talk to us. They have tears in their eyes when they're talking about their kids and their grandkids leaving this state because there is no more opportunity. We have solutions for that, and what you can't do is continue to do the same thing.
Speaker 11: The big and armed men said to be monitoring security planning activities arrested on Sunday with a cache of weapons and body armor. This is all happening outside of Trump National Golf Course. They also found him with an illegally modified ar platform rifle, a couple of radio signal devices on nineteen eleven, body armor, high capacity mags, hollowpoint AMMO, and multiple notebooks containing quote concerning statements. Talley's vehicles also searched, and deputies say they recovered a loaded pistol with a chambered round in the car, along with more ammunition. This would be yet another disturbing activity that could have potentially been a plot to assassinate the president.
Speaker 3: There was a threat.
Speaker 11: There was a man who was arrested seemed to be heavily armed near the property here on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Is it's an ongoing concern.
Speaker 12: Sir, talk about that for a brief you figures.
Speaker 3: Well, the only thing I get a little solace from is they say only consequential presidents, and I am definitely consequential.
Speaker 13: Every day there is a battle for your mind, raging information coming from every angle, but the will to the sieve, fear not. You found the place for truth, the voice of a generation that still has the will to believe in the greatest country in the history of the world. This is the Charlie Kirk Show. Fuck a lot, here we go on.
Speaker 3: All right, Welcome to the Charlie Kirk Show.
Speaker 14: It's August fifth, and it would be a Wednesday, which means last night we had the Michigan Primary and everybody was watching for the hotly contested Democrat side of the Ledger Mike Rodgers was uncontested on the Republican side. But it looks like it was a lot closer than we anticipated. But Abdul Elseiah did, I believe pull it off, barring any surprises. But that's the race. Has been called by the New York Times and others. He won forty eight point four eight percent to forty seven point five to one percent, a difference really of about I mean, it's razor thin.
Speaker 3: I mean it's what is.
Speaker 14: That fourteen fifteen thousand votes separating them?
Speaker 3: The polling had this.
Speaker 14: Thing at like maybe ten, right, it was going to be a ten point fifteen maybe fifteen, And so because there was so much irregularities, I wanted to bring on an actual polster right at the jump here, Mark Mitchell. He's a head polster at the Honest Polling Company. Mark, Good to have you back, my friend. There's so many irregularities here. And I want to get into this Trump tweet because he wou and me talk before the show. I think I misinterpreted it, but directionally we're kind of getting the same thing, but maybe it's slightly a different conclusion here. I'm going to read it and then you have I'm going to have you react to it. So, Wayne County Detroit in Michigan is one of the most corrupt voting areas in the United States, if not the world.
Speaker 3: It is strictly third world.
Speaker 14: No arguments yet, right, Mark, We're all in agreement with the boss right.
Speaker 3: About all that.
Speaker 14: Yeah, miracles happened in Wayne County, including more votes being cassed than there are voters by a lot Therefore, the communist who has not liked in Detroit is potentially inte counter trouble. The radical left socialist has a real shot. And don't discount all of those fake mail in ballots that will surprisingly show up at the last moment. Get ready for another rigged election in November. We must vote for Mike Rodgers and make Michigan too big to rig. So I interpreted this as there was funniness afoot in Michigan.
Speaker 3: There was the establishment Dems came out.
Speaker 14: They did not want Abdul Lsayed to win, They wanted Hailey Stevens to win, and they tried to rig it, and they tried to rig it in some weird ways. Because some of this stuff just doesn't make any sense. Mark, And I'm not sure what the president means then, but you tell me what you think he means and why he's got it a little bit wrong here.
Speaker 3: Well, so we got a break down. We'll go with the end.
Speaker 12: First, he says, vote Mike Rogers. Okay, good there, vote for the Republican. The Democrats shouldn't win in Michigan. But he's tweeting because he's upset with the response of what happened last night, Well, what's he upset about? Sied won and it seems like he would have preferred Stevens to win, which is why he's objecting to what happens with the electioneering, right, And that's wild and totally in congruos because, like what you said, the polling overwhelmingly said.
Speaker 3: That say Ed was going to win.
Speaker 12: The prediction markets both had him at like ninety nine to one. The fact that it was a one point race is actually kind of Nutso it would be one of the biggest polling like misses of the industry that I can recall off the top of my head. And this isn't like New Jersey where you know, hey, it's a special election and it's just after the twenty four and there weren't that many people that pulled it, and so of course we were surprised. No, this is like a lot of people were interested in this race and good pollsters. You guys said fifteen percent. Emerson is a good and you know they missed.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it's hard.
Speaker 12: It's getting harder and harder with all of this money, with all the electioneering, with the machine problems that we haven't fixed, with the increase in mail in ballots, and so I look at that race and I say, well, what do we know so far? There was a huge turnout, There was a really big mail interurnout, and Sied massively underperformed the polling. And so what I'm looking at then is why did Syed underperform the polling? Well, he was out competed. Stevens had a ton of money. They were probably doing the things that Democrats do and Democrat states to get their establishment candidate to win because she is the establishment candidate, which was probably handing out packs of cigarettes in the inner city and driving mail in ballots around to like nursing homes, like all of the things.
Speaker 5: That we know about happen.
Speaker 3: I think that's what happened.
Speaker 12: And so I mean Trump's upset that the establishment Democrat won because now you're going to have a DSA candidate, let's be real, the establishment Republican, and that will be really the first time we see a race like that in a statewide race in.
Speaker 5: A purple state.
Speaker 12: So I think the twenty sixth race for Michigan sen and all of a sudden got really interested.
Speaker 14: Yeah, And I mean, this is what's interesting. So you talk about electioneering, we know the Democrats do this stuff. We know, they play games, they packed, you know, these mail ins and these.
Speaker 3: All of this stuff.
Speaker 14: So he lost early city vote by fifty points, Like that doesn't make any sense. Usually the more progressive candidate wins it. This tells me that establishment Dems, especially in some of these black urban cores, they didn't like el si ed and they were working against him, doing all the shenanigans that we are now so accustomed to.
Speaker 3: Mark, am I wrong here?
Speaker 12: Now you're one hundred percent right? And again like there's an aspect of this that we'll just never know. Looking for instance, at the Emerson cross tabs and Pulley's not perfect, and the the subsamples excuse my dog for black voters is probably small in his big margins, bear, but their poll had Stevens winning by forty among black voters. And then you look at inner city you know, districts in Detroit, and it's like, okay, they're coming in fifty, they're coming in higher than.
Speaker 3: That in some places.
Speaker 12: Probably you have Cliburne that was hilling for the establishment candidate probably out there, like knows how some of these electioneering rackets work. I'm not accusing anybody anything. So I think it's pretty clear like what probably happened. And we're seeing these kinds of things in other races too, where a lot of money gets poured in to help shore up an establishment candidate or ensure that they win. Yeah, and again, like you know, Sayad's crazy, like yes, we should not defund the police, right, Like obviously he's crazy. But the problem that the Republicans have to wrestle with is that he's going to moderate and he's not going to run on that stuff, and he's going to run like mom Donnie, which is just like, hey, let me give you a bigmic hug. I'm here to help save you and fix things, and banded for the youth. That's going to appeal to people.
Speaker 15: Well, I want to ask a speculative question mark, which is there was also there weren't super competitive Republican races, so their turnout was lower. But they had a primary for District eight that's the Flint area, and there was a candidate who dropped out, had stopped campaigning, Thomas Smith, and he actually defeated pretty easily, like seventeen points. Here Amir Hassan, who was the endorsed candidate by President Trump, and so I guess it's worth asking do you think this is some sort of name factor where people are getting spooked by these more Islamic sounding names, and could that end up playing a role in the general election where we have Mike Rogers super generic, you know, English sounding name versus Abdul Elseaeid.
Speaker 12: So I'm going to try and provide what I think are like the core. You know, logic that applies to all these races when we look at them is that you have your firm, straight ticket Republican base voter and you have your firm straight ticket Republican Democrat voter. They're kind of two different people. The Democrat just wants to win. They don't really care so much about the candidate. The Republican would like to see the Republican do something. And because of that, and because traditionally Republicans don't do as much, there are less of those people. There are less of the core. We know this, like we saw this nationwide electorally. But what there are is this surge volume of people who are a lot more malleable and less ideological, and they don't care about things as much like the Muslims. Skuy, It's going to turn them off.
Speaker 5: So if you're going with.
Speaker 12: Those people, you have to have a strategy.
Speaker 3: Mark, stay right there. We got you for another segment.
Speaker 14: I want to tell you guys about Good Ranchers and we have this email and I was looking for it because it's so good.
Speaker 3: So hopefully we've find that. Hopefully the team can pull it up. We got an email from one of you guys.
Speaker 14: It was amazing, But Good Ranchers is the place to go get your beef.
Speaker 3: You know, it's funny.
Speaker 14: We're having this great Burrito debate on X and everybody's talking about what meat you use, are getting grass fed. I'm telling you skip all that nonsense. Go straight to Good Ranchers. They have great grass fed beef. It has zero added hormones, no antibiotics. It's the kind of quality you can feel good about sharing with your family and your friends, and it tastes amazing, great quality. For a limited time, you get fifty dollars off your first Good Ranchers order. That means you can build your own box starting as low as one hundred and twenty nine dollars for a lot of meat. We're talking a lot of meat. Just visit Good Ranchers Dot com slash Charlie for fifty dollars off anything on their site.
Speaker 3: That's Good Ranchers dot com.
Speaker 14: Slash Charlie for anything on that's how you get fifty bucks off.
Speaker 3: To check it out today, we'll be at back. So I found the email.
Speaker 14: This is just too good. So I was just telling you about Good Ranchers. So this is hi, Andrew and Blake. You can throw this up one fifty four. I recently subscribed to Good Ranchers. Absolutely phenomenal meat. You're always talking about the chicken nuggets, but I think you should mention their beef roasts and pork chops. The meat is top quality and so tender. I feel like I'm reaching into the freezer at my late granddad's farm. Attached our recent photos. You can't promote them enough. Thank you for having them as a sponsor. I'll subscribe forever.
Speaker 3: A men, I love that.
Speaker 14: And I, by the way, I legitimately get a box every month and we eat all of it, so it's an amazing, amazing product.
Speaker 3: Anyways, that's good stuff here, all right, Mark.
Speaker 14: I want to get into two things now, and that is the c Span caller is this clip is just gold and I have to play it because I think there's lessons for the Republican side on this as well. And then I want to talk about how brutal this primary was. And you already got Hassan Piker saying we're not gonna mend fences. These guys were calling him a terrorist and all this stuff. So there's I think some opportunity to exploit that. Let's go ahead and start with this. Sod eleven. This is c Span Colleges, nineteen years old. Call her named Brooks, play.
Speaker 3: Eleven, Brooks.
Speaker 1: Did you vote today?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 16: I voted today.
Speaker 3: I voted for abdul Alsai.
Speaker 9: I like a lot of his policies, Medicare for all. But what really convinced me is I've seen Hailey Stevens talk far more passionately about her support for Israel than anything she has for Michigan. So I feel voting for her would leave blood on my hands and I can't do that.
Speaker 8: And how old are you, Brooks?
Speaker 9: I'm nineteen. It was my first election, very excited to vote for abdul al said.
Speaker 14: So, I guess the question is Mark, and I know that you and Rich and some others have basically been saying, hey, this a pac money has become toxic, whether it's right or wrong, whether it's it's justified or not. You know a lot of people think of it, think of it as lobbying for a foreign country. Have to correct the record that these are Jewish Americans, right, But they are interested in Israel.
Speaker 3: So that's it's maybe it's a distinction without a difference on some levels.
Speaker 14: But how prevalent is this when you're polling, especially gen Z, anybody under forty or maybe even fifty, And how much does this bleed into how Mike Rogers should message on this topic.
Speaker 12: Well, that's a lot to answer. First off, you're not going to see people put foreign policy very high on their list.
Speaker 3: Of interests when they go to vote.
Speaker 12: It's just not it's like sixth, seventh or eighth whenever you stack rank these things. But Israel is an issue, and I would really bring up two issues. There's capitalism versus socialism and Israel. And the reason that these young people are going towards you know, candidates like this is because they think that older people are too focused on Israel and they think that people aren't focused on their economic livelihoods. And that's the big one. So overwhelmingly, economy's the number one issue voters.
Speaker 3: I could just rattle.
Speaker 12: Off a ton of polling about how they think the entire system is cooked against them. And what's really wild is that most under forty voters, including Trump voters, people that voted for Trump, overwhelmingly support things that sound really socialist, like nationalizing industries or confiscating excess wealth.
Speaker 3: These are people who call themselves conservatives.
Speaker 12: I think it was over fifty percent of under forty Trump voters in one of our polls said that they would actually vote for a socialist candidate. So the problem is an optics and messaging problem for the right, okay, And things, in my opinion that aren't going to work are putting is real first, or accusing other people of being a socialist.
Speaker 5: Young people don't really aren't scared by that.
Speaker 12: And even I don't think the xenophobia stuff like we talked about before the break is going to be very effective because I think these people want to be put first and are expecting authenticity and quite frankly, the maturity to get into government and sort of like deliver on what you promised and what that needs to be if you want to capture the under really, it's the under fifty voter. Now, in my opinion, is national economic populism. And I said this message to Trump last fall, and I wish there had been more listening, and maybe now it's too late. I don't know. But what you need to give these people is something to vote for a reason that were Republicans long term will fix the problems that are structurally affecting young people in America. And that means providing some kind of meaningful alternative to socialism. And it ain't just more of the same Like Granddaddy's capitalism is not going to win. It might win for a little longer as long as you keep dumping advertising into the boomer or linear television slots, but there's going to be a tipping point and the young people aren't going to be fighting the same right left battle that the older, more ideological generations are. It's going to be over putting themselves first and getting what they want. And unfortunately for Israel, they've made themselves a pretty big whipping boy over this. And I tried to say this was going to be a problem, and my advice for Trump wasn't like, don't do the Iran strike it's make sure that you show people that you're still putting their economic situation first despite whatever else you do, and they would let him get away with whatever. I mean, nobody really cared about Venezuela. We're in and out, and we were still focused on, you know, the economy and the domestic policy agenda.
Speaker 14: Yeah, and listen, I think this what everything you're saying, I basically, you know, I think there's really well articulated there, and none of this should be interpreted as anti Israel or anti Semitic. No, I think we you know it bears repeating. We think that stuff is brain rot and it's garbage from the pit of hell. But when we're talking about pure politics, it's important to understand what young people are hearing, how they're interpreting it, and what they're voting on. And your message here, I totally agree, is economy, economy, economy, What are my felt realities? And we could tell people they have to cook their own burritos and they need to cook from home all they want, but at the end of the day, things are expensive, and that's not necessarily Trump's fault. I think he deserves a lot of credit for bringing inflation back down, especially when you're navigating the complexities of the Iran war. But the felt, the felt situation for many young people especially is that we just are not getting what we hoped we would get, and maybe those expectations were unrealistic, but that is a lived experience and that has political ramifications.
Speaker 3: So we just need to message on it. We need we need big.
Speaker 14: National messaging pr battles on this front about what we're doing to address the problems domestically. Okay, I've only got I've only got a few seconds here, so I want to hit this last point. There is carnage after this primary mark on the Democrat side, and I think we need to take a note of it. Here's a Hassan Piker talking about mending bridges.
Speaker 3: He doesn't like it.
Speaker 14: It's not six like everyone being like Abdullah's a ton of work to do mending bridges.
Speaker 3: Here's the take nuke for you. Okay, you are all unbelievably islamophobic pieces.
Speaker 14: Okay, so we're not getting conciliatory messaging from the chief LSI ED pusher Hassan Piker. Here, what can Republicans do to exploit this mark?
Speaker 3: One minute?
Speaker 12: No, I think they can learn from the situation that what you're seeing is playing out on both the right and the left. Right now, there are people, intractable people in both sides who are fighting over basically Israel and the economy. And when I say the economy, it's not just prices, it's the idea that the entire economic system is cooked against the younger people. This happened before binding inflation. Remember Bernie Sanders was doing very well with young people long before the inflation was a problem. So what we have is an issue where the workers aren't being represented. There's too much globalism, financialization and rent seeking have ruined everything. And right now again, I think that's the biggest opportunity because it was a natural extension of Trump's platform, which is to realize we have to change the way the economy works for people in this country. Now you can laugh at Hasan Piker. I don't know how like effective it's going to be, but we have the same people that are trying to purify through subtraction, which is a term me and Rich both came up with.
Speaker 3: It's not an effective strategy to.
Speaker 5: Build a coalition.
Speaker 14: Mark Mitchell, great Stuff, chief head polster at the Honest Polling company.
Speaker 3: Thank you, my friend. I'm talking to you soon. Coach tubber bel joins us. Next.
Speaker 17: Welcome back to this Real America's Voice news break. I'm Terrence Bates. The full Senate is expected to vote on Todd Blanche's confirmation as the country's next attorney general as soon as today. Blanche is looking to drop excuse me, the acting from his title after clearing the Senate Judiciary Committee with the twelve to two party line vote yesterday. Blanche has a new Republican opponent this morning, though, as Senator Susan Collins of Maine says she'll oppose his nomination. That clouds Blanche's confirmation a bit, despite the fact that he won over Republican Senators Tom Tillison John Currnin earlier this week by offering them assurances about President Trump's one point eight billion dollar weaponization fund. That fund was meant to help Trump allies who have been targeted by government prosecution.
Speaker 18: I vote to advance mister Blanche's nomination goes beyond this document. We need a stabilizing force at the Department of Justice, and mister Blanche deserves the opportunity to provide that. As opposed to continuing to serve an enacting capacity and as the Deputy Attorney General. The Department of Justice does not need a temporary, unconfirmed nominee as our nation's top law enforcement officer. President Trump needs someone in this role as well, with a strong legal mind, but who also is close enough to him to give him confidential legal advice to tell him hard truth.
Speaker 17: Blanche's confirmation vote before the full Senate is expected to happen within the next couple of days before the Senate leaves where it's August recess. Blanche's Justice Department and the Oathkeeper celebrating a January sixth victory many years in the making. This morning, the seditious conspiracy cases and the convictions against oath Keepers founder Stuart Rhodes and seven other members of the group are vacated. A judge made the ruling on Tuesday after the Trump Justice Department requested that the courts drop the case and erase those convictions. It's all part of the administration's attempt to end all remaining January sixth prosecutions. In his fifteen page ruling, US Judge A. Meet Meta criticizes the government's decisions, saying that it diminishes the gravity of that day. That's a quick check of your headlines.
Speaker 3: Where terranym dies and wisdom lives. All right, welcome back, everybody. Listen.
Speaker 14: America right now needs every single one of us fighting for it. Everybody who's on team Sanity. You need to be standing up and a big part of that means supporting companies that actually stand for your values. Where you spend your money really does matter, and that's why we are so proud to partner with Patriot Mobile. Patriot Mobile gives you premium priority nationwide service on any of the three major US networks, so you get the coverage you need you will become used to. Plus, you get unlimited data plans, mobile hotspots, international roaming, and one hundred percent US based customer support. But Patriot Mobile is so much more than just a great wireless company. They've built a growing movement of Americans defending faith, family, and freedom all across the country, and they're doing great work in Texas, especially My goodness. They every year they donate millions of dollars to organizations that are fighting on the front lines for your values.
Speaker 3: So spend your money wisely. Spend it on Patriot Mobile.
Speaker 14: You need a cell phone anyways, you're spending that money anyway, Stop giving it to woke wireless.
Speaker 3: And lgbt q I, A W two S whatever whatever the.
Speaker 14: Ac quosl I, stop doing that, Blake. Blake can't even remember the acronym right now. That's how terrible it's gotten out there. Patriotmobile dot com slash Charlie, Patriotmobile dot com slash Charlie or called nine seven to Patriot used promo code Charlie for a free month of service. Now, Blake basically has almost a photographic memory. And if you can't remember the acronym, can you do it?
Speaker 15: I believe it was m M I W G two S, l g B t q I A plus okay, because you need them the missing and they kind of just threw in crime victims at the start.
Speaker 3: Now as a type of yes. So so Blake's got it all right.
Speaker 14: Without further ado, we have Coach Tubberville, the great senator from the state of Alabamaho's going to be the next governor of that state, and we're sad to lose him from the Senate. But given how crazy the Senate is getting, I can imagine that selfishly, you are probably looking forward to a change of pace there, Senator, so we got to talk about it. You are, mister Sharia, You are fighting it at every turn. We now have an Abdul lsa Ed who is the Democrat primary winner in Michigan. He's a man of Egyptian descent. He spent his summers in Egypt. He talked about that last night, and he's a radical communist and he's gonna be the Democrat standard bearer in that state up against Mike Rogers.
Speaker 19: Your take, sir, The enemy is inside the gate and they're coming hard. And unfortunately, our education systems pushed a lot of our younger kids. And then of course we have Democrats that are actually Democrats, but there are followers, they're not leaders, and they're following this socialist communists agenda to a t. And we're fighting it every day here, but we don't have enough fighters on our side. On the Republican side, you know, we think everything's gonna run on an autopilot and it's gonna be okay. If we don't straighten out this country's voting, if we don't straighten out this country's immigration system, we're not gonna make it.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be over with and as you said.
Speaker 19: I'm gonna go back to Alabama and where hey, we might build a thirty foot wall around our date because I know what's coming. I can see it coming, I can hear it coming. I can you know, you can just smell it out there that they want to take this country over and they're not. You know, they're a lot more aggressive than we are as Americans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's right.
Speaker 14: So this is this is Abdul lsa Ed talking about his American experience.
Speaker 3: Sot for.
Speaker 5: I know what America gave me.
Speaker 2: I spend summers in Egypt, I got my medical education paid for by.
Speaker 3: The NIH and at the same time, growing up.
Speaker 2: Just fifteen minutes away from me, children whose families had been here far longer than mine, who never got those same opportunities.
Speaker 14: So he's talking about economics, he's talking about medicare for all, he's talking about making things more affordable. This is their messaging. But it's all going to lead to this. It's been tried time and time again. But there's a couple issues.
Speaker 3: Senator.
Speaker 14: We have economic illiteracy with so many young people. It's just a fact. I mean, I've talked to them. These are good kids, they're good patriots, they love their country.
Speaker 3: They just don't they don't understand. I'll never forget.
Speaker 14: We were doing a round table for our chapter leadership summit, and one of the girls around the table. Senator said that maybe a solution was increasing the minimum wage, as if that would have any practical impact on anything other than making things more expensive. But this is a problem because this message is rosy, and I'm worried that we are not, as Republicans, countering it with a positive vision of how our ideas are actually the ones that are going to work. And I'm worried we're not focused enough on that.
Speaker 5: Your take, yeah, well, we don't have a game plan.
Speaker 19: I mean, there's no plan in intact up here from the federal government that takes this back to our kids all over the country and explains to them the difference between social communism and being a capitalist country. They don't realize how good we have it here now. I can understand a lot of them going to these universities and getting a degree in sociology and spending one hundred and fifty thousand dollars or barring one hundred and fifty thousand dollars getting out and they can't get a job at Walmart because they didn't get a degree that actually you can get a job. Our universities have become a business instead of an educational institution. They want to make money. They enable all these woke professors that have been there for years, that are on tenured to preach whatever they want to preach, and they're not controlled. So we got a lot of problems. And President Trump wants to take education out of the federal government. He's exactly right, we have to do that. If we don't, that's going to be a continuation of just indoctrinating these kids in this woke ideology. But again that and then immigration of letting these people come here from countries that that just that have no clue. This guy says, we deserve nine to eleven. It's what's been twenty five years. It hadn't been that long ago. What are you talking about? And when I got my degree because of NIH?
Speaker 5: Who you think paid for your degree?
Speaker 19: Capitalists in this country paid money, tax money, and NIH has stolen it for years and given it people all over the world. It is we've got a broken system. The federal gunment's broken President Trump's trying to put it back together, but unfortunately he's been fought from both sides, from Republicans and Democrats.
Speaker 15: Yeah, Coach Tuberville, I think it's We had a writer on Helen Andrews yesterday and she talked about what should really frighten us is how easy these figures like Hassan Piker, like Elsaiaed, these guys who their parents weren't born here, maybe they themselves weren't born here, but how adept they are at using this lingo of white supremacy, of America as a racist country, as America as a nation that needs to atone and pay reparations, especially to people like themselves or their parents or their kids who only recently arrived here.
Speaker 3: And we were.
Speaker 15: Also discussing this in context, we still have Republicans on Capitol Hill who say we need more guest workers, more migration from the Third World. We're basically sticking our head into a noose here of let's bring in people who are adopting this rhetoric of let's destroy America, and we're just feeding it to them. And it's so easy for them to build their entire lives and now win elections around it.
Speaker 1: Who are they fooling?
Speaker 19: Yeah, we're walking into a war zone without a gun and there's nobody fighting back.
Speaker 5: Everybody, let me tell you what happens up here.
Speaker 19: We're more worried right now about going out and campaigning and trying to keep a majority than we are doing what we should do. How about we take care of the American people. Don't worry about getting elected. I mean, we don't try to play to win up here. All we try to do is turbye, and that has gotten us in trouble. We should be passing everything in the world. Bust a filibuster because folks, it is coming when they get control. And it's not gonna be too far down the road with the people we have elected now up here in the Senate and the House, by the way, that we're going to be controlled by these communists, and it's gonna be game, set match.
Speaker 5: I mean we are we're on the last leg.
Speaker 19: I mean, this is not where this could happen thirty forty fifty years from now. It's gonna happen a year or two now if we don't understand what is happening. But again, we got too many people that love power. We got too many people that are greedy. We have too many people that really don't understand anything other than I just want to come back up here. I want to I want to help my name as a or a senator.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, and that's true.
Speaker 14: They want they want the title, but we can't even get Republicans to stay in DC during the August recess. Now throw up one eighty two. You are proudly one of these people. And by the way, if you weren't, anybody who's not calling to cancel the August recess is not allowed on this show right now, I mean probably ever.
Speaker 3: But throw the image up here.
Speaker 14: That's a good chunk of the GOP in the Senate. And yet we can't get a leader soon to get behind this effort and get the Save America Act pass.
Speaker 3: Let's play cut thirteen.
Speaker 20: First, is there are no Democrats we're going to vote for this all forty seven voted against the Save Act five times. So let's make this an issue in the campaign. How about we go out and turn our fire on Democrats and make it about them opposing the Save Act. So we're not that's the point. So we're not getting any Democrats. The second thing is we are not getting rid of the legislator, Philibuscher. The votes aren't there to do that. I've made it abundantly clear, many many times, and it seems to me some days that I'm the only one here can count to fifty in this town.
Speaker 14: I mean, I just hear that, and I just hear it just get gets my blood boiling.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 14: We have had a trifecta of Republican control in the House, Senate and the White House five times in the last century.
Speaker 3: Five times. Most of the time. It's two years since, and he wants to use it for the next election.
Speaker 14: Has he not looked at the polling we've got Like time is short. I cannot, for the life of me wrap my head around what the hell he's talking about. Cancel the August recess. And I'm sorry to get worked up, but this is just I've been This has been building up in me for so long.
Speaker 3: Senator.
Speaker 14: I know you got to keep things collegial because it's what you senators.
Speaker 3: Kind of have to do.
Speaker 14: But what is going on? Why can we not cancel the stink in August recess?
Speaker 19: Well, first of all, there's a lot of Trump derangement syndrome up here. They want the country to stay the way it was. They don't understand how it's changing underneath us as we speak. I mean, there's a war going on out there. This is not the America that we knew just five, six, seven years ago. This has totally changed. And the president he sees it, he sees it. Okay, you know things have to change here. You got to bust to philibuster. The only way we're going to keep majority is bust to philibuster. Past everything we possibly can at fifty one get the country back on track because when and if they do eventually they went they're going to bust.
Speaker 3: To philibust exactly right.
Speaker 19: Yeah, The only way we can get re elected up here is do something for the American people.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you something, people are going to fight their tails off.
Speaker 19: If we go on recess at the end of this week, we will not come back until the middle of September. Then we'll go two weeks, then we're going again for another month, and then we have the midterms. It's gonna be games that match. You know, they're looking at us, going we gave the majority and you're not doing anything well for you again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and why exactly. Listen.
Speaker 14: I am of the perspective that the Democrats aren't acceptable. Okay, this country cannot absorb another three to five million illegals every year under the Democrat rule.
Speaker 3: Okay, we can't.
Speaker 14: We can't, so that that is out of the option list. Okay, they have lost their minds. They are a bunch of communists. Obviously that's unacceptable. But for the love Republicans, if you don't do your job, people in the middle normies, people that are not clued in, are not going to come out and vote for you if you don't deliver. If you want to get elected again, deliver for the people. We're out here screaming and hollering, begging these people into DC to listen to us, and I got like you and Mike Lee, I just I cannot wrap my head around it, Senator. It's so frustrating. Thank you for letting me covetch with you. Senator, we're hitting a brake. If you want to stay, you're more than welcome for another segment.
Speaker 3: You absolutely are, But I.
Speaker 21: Gotta take a quick break here, Coach, We'll be right back, all right, Welcome back, everybody.
Speaker 3: We are at the y Refic Studios.
Speaker 14: And by the way, Senator Tuberville is going to give us a few more minutes, and so I'm very excited about that. But we are at the y Refic Studios here in Phoenix, Arizona, and I want to tell you about them because they're great people. And I once again came through the airport saw that Sophie Cunningham picture with y Refine next to it.
Speaker 3: Good tastes these guys got.
Speaker 14: If you are an a credited investor, you can earn up to ten point twenty five percent on your investment in That interest rate is fixed. You can invest from one to five years or spread your investment over those terms to best suit your need. When you invest in y Refi, they calculate your interest daily.
Speaker 3: They pay it out monthly.
Speaker 14: You can either take that as income, take it off the table, put it in your wallet, or you can reinvest it, whatever you choose. These are great people. They have great values. They love this country. They're fighting for students and investors and they're doing a great job. Eight seven seven eight zero invest Give them a call eight seven seven eight zero invest or visit them online and invest Yrefi dot com. That's investyrefin dot com, So be sure to review the private placement morandum, scan that QR code right there on your screen, and view the disclosures.
Speaker 3: At your leisure.
Speaker 14: Why refight investing in America's future, Coach, I know you're not done railing against the Save America Act, the fact that we can't get this done, so the floor is your, sir.
Speaker 19: Yeah, Well, it's mind boggling to me how we even have Republicans are against this one.
Speaker 5: Set as draconian. You know, let me explain it this way.
Speaker 19: Since I've been here, there's about twelve to fourteen states in this country will never win as conservative to Christians, constitutionalists, we're not gonna win because they cheat the heck.
Speaker 5: Out of us.
Speaker 19: They're all rigged, and there's over a dozen of them, and so those states will never get a congressman, will never get a senator, obviously, won't get a governor. But the end of the day, if you look at this, it's growing a couple two, three, possibly a year. We're gonna get to a point we're not gonna have any majorities in this country, so we're gonna get run over. So that's a reason we have to in the past, she probably didn't need federal oversight of these elections, but you do now because these people are bound determined to cheat at every turn, and so that's the reason we need to Save America Act. Now we're gonna have one shot at it, I think possibly this weekend, and we're going to do reconciliation of trying to get a supplemental for the military, which they need about sixty billion dollars, and we're going to try to connect it with that. Now somehow, someway, we'll have to word it where the parliamentarian will keep it in there. Now, this parliamentary is a Democrat. She should have been fired when we took over, but we didn't do it. It was a I think a Harry Reid appointment. But we can fire the parliamentarian and if she doesn't go along with this, our leader Gone Thune needs to fire immediately because that's what happened. Trent Lott fired a parliamentarian when she didn't agree with or he didn't agree with him years ago and got something across finish line. We better start playing hardball here, because we're playing softball. We're playing Oh, we're mister nice guy. The hell with that? We have to start playing hardball and get to Save America Act across the line. It will not make a lot of difference in this election coming up, but the years to come. If we don't, we're going to lose more and more of these states that are going to figure this out and how to cheat, how to change balance, do the things they need to do, and this country will be gone.
Speaker 15: I actually would disagree with you on this election, Coach Tubbervelt, for one very important reason, which I think Andrew you'd agree. We've been hearing about this all year, the Save America Act. President Trump has been touting it. We've heard Republican senators, some of the ones who are now slow playing it or saying we can't pass it.
Speaker 3: We're making noise, Oh yeah, we're gonna we're working on this.
Speaker 15: We think we can find a way to get it through. And they've just done these delay tactics, delay tactics, delay tactics all year. And if they get all the way to election day and it's not passed, and everyone decides they were lying to us this whole year to murder our turnout, they you practically at this point, I think, have an obligation to pass it, or the entire base is going to feel like they were cheered.
Speaker 14: As an I would say, coach, you know you go back to that Thoon clip he's saying, Am I the only one in Washington.
Speaker 3: Who can count to fifty?
Speaker 14: No, sir, that is an idiotic thing to say in a microphone.
Speaker 3: Okay, first of all, Second of all, just do the dang vote. Just do it.
Speaker 14: Go out on the floor and do the talking filibuster like Senator Lee has been proposing, and put names on the board so we know who to primary next. If you're going to vote against this, then I want to know.
Speaker 3: Okay. That's and by the.
Speaker 14: Way, the American people deserve that, they deserve the transparency. Go show that you actually are willing to let the process play out even if you don't have the votes. Stop covering for these cowards and make them put their.
Speaker 3: Name on the line.
Speaker 5: I totally agree with you.
Speaker 19: Now, the last time we put it for a vote was in reconciliation back in June. I think Lindsey Graham had it as an amendment, and we got forty nine votes. We made progress. We made progress. We got forty nine. We can add more. But again, at the end of the day. It's either got to be a fifty one vote. We can't get sixty because none of these idiots on the Democrat side are ever going to vote for it. But we can get to fifty one through reconciliation. If we just press people and let them know how important it is. They'll start hearing from people back home. But if you don't vote vote on it, like you said, then your constituents don't know who's against it.
Speaker 5: And so this weekend will be a big test.
Speaker 19: It'll be a big big ways in this country. I would say Friday or Saturday. And Ron Johnson wants a reconciliation. He's the new budget chair, taken over for Lindsey Graham. He said he'll run the floor, he'll do it the right way, and I think we'd have a great chance again. We got to have a leader stand up and say enoughs enough of this.
Speaker 14: You know, coach, this is the problem, I think, and I'm just being.
Speaker 3: Cards on the table.
Speaker 14: I've called for him to be removed now and I think he's he's earned every bit of that.
Speaker 3: But here's the deal.
Speaker 14: If you don't actually call the vote, if you don't do the things, then you're just a coward that's covering up for other cowards. Okay, I don't care if you don't have the votes. We want the vote to happen, and we want to see who's voting against the interests of the base. We want to see who is betraying conservatives. Because you're right, time is short. People don't understand what we're up against, the demographic landslide that we're facing as a country, the fact that we've got distractions in the Middle East instead of focusing domestically. This is serious business. So we got we got one last last shot at this and we got to get it done.
Speaker 3: Failure is not an option. Final minute to you, coach.
Speaker 5: Well, exactly right.
Speaker 19: We've got a lot of problems in this country, a lot of them, and we're stopping a lot of the fraud. You know, we lose one hundred million dollars an hour, three hundred and sixty five days to money that we lose to fraud and theft in this country. One hundred million. How stupid is that? And that's the reason that we need dogs. We needed President Trump to come in. We got to cut back on these dancrats who are stealing this blind the American people need to wake up and get out and vote. My god, folks, this is this is this is past serious.
Speaker 22: Uh.
Speaker 19: We only had twenty percent of the people vote in Alabama in the primary, twenty percent. We better get upwards of fifty sixty seventy percent in some of these states or we're gonna get whitewashed. People are gonna run right over the top of us, and especially these states that are going to jam the ballot boxes with all these fake ballots.
Speaker 5: So well, we got to go vote. We gotta go vote and take our country back.
Speaker 14: And you saw that last night in Michigan. By the way they're stuff in ballot boxes. I mean, some of these returns didn't make any sense. The establishment dams were doing all their electioneering shenanigans to try and rig it for Stevens. It wasn't enough, but it was darn near enough. I think the margin's fourteen k right now. I mean, it's nothing. Sied's gonna el, Siad's gonna win, but they tried like heck to steal it.
Speaker 3: So we have to vote. You're absolutely right.
Speaker 14: The only thing that can overcome it has been too big to rig in these states because we haven't fixed crap.
Speaker 5: Couse, the guy's a terrorist. He's a terrorist. Think about that.
Speaker 3: I agree with you. God bless you, Sarah. You're one of the good ones. We'll be right back in hour two.
Speaker 17: President Trump wrapping up his two day trip to the West Coast with the speech in Las Vegas this afternoon. Hi everyone, I'm Terrence Bates. We appreciate you being here with us. All of this comes on the heels of a visit to Los Angeles on Tuesday. Ravlawn Border correspondent Ben Berkram already in Las Vegas this afternoon awaiting the President's arrival. Ben, it is good to see you. I know you are at a casino and spa there. You look like you just got a facial and now you're ready to work.
Speaker 1: You know, it's so funny you mentioned that.
Speaker 23: When I came in last night, they offered that do you want the SPA treatment, and I said, I'm not a SPA guy, so no, Unfortunately I didn't. But we are here for Trump's rally. It's all about no taxes on tips, no taxes on overtime, no taxes on social security in a city that runs on labor, That's what today is all about.
Speaker 1: But I will be running later red Rocks.
Speaker 23: It'll be probably one hundred and ten degrees a little bit later after the event with President Trump, I'm gonna try to get out to the trail so we'll see.
Speaker 17: All right, at least you'll enjoy yourself, even though I'm not so sure a run in one hundred and ten degree temperatures is enjoyable. But this really is all about the economy. And every time President Trump comes to Las Vegas, as you said, it is a service industry driven city, and so he just kind of doubles down on the fact that he's really helped economically with the no tax on tips. There's also lots of senior citizens, no tax on Social Security, those sorts of things.
Speaker 23: Yeah, that's what this is all about. Now, obviously it's about the midterms. Everything comes down to the midterms with you know, it's frustrating in particular with one of the largest reductions in taxes across the board on Americans. We spent almost the entire last two years talking about the radical left attack on ICE and trying to blame Ice for undoing the damage that Joe Biden did. Now we're spending more time talking about Iran. You've got people, you know, split on Israel and all this. But the reality is from an economic standpoint, what President Trump did with the first year in his administration with the largest tax reduction in American history, has had significant impacts on just about everybody, none more so than the service economy that you have here in Las Vegas. And so that's the priority of today. And then tying it back to everything else. I've got my eyes had always have that with me as well, So it'll tie to that as well, because illegal aliens also drive down the economy, drive down wages, drive up the cost of goods. All of it will tie together. And you know what President Trump will talk about the last two years of the economy and what they plan, assuming we win the House and the Senate in the midterms, we'll do in the next two.
Speaker 17: Years, assuming we win. That's a critical phrase. And that's also part of why President Trump was in California yesterday to try to continue to plant that Republican flag in California, which, of course, as we know, has historically gone to the left.
Speaker 23: Yeah, and unfortunately, until we pass the Save Act, Democrats have perfected fraud in states like California, we left California in particular because you basically have a state run by corrupt leftist politicians who openly cheat and don't hide it. And we don't even have the guts on the Republican side because of Senator Senate Leader Thun to pass the Save Act. Until we pass the Save Act, until we actually require people have voter ID vote in person on election day and we actually get the votes counted on election day, states like California are really a lost cause. But that's really it's a twofold approach. It's what can we do for the economy. How do we win the red states? We obviously had the redistricting in a lot of the red states to try to counteract the redistricting in the blue states. If we don't get this, if we get the Save Act passed, there's no doubt in my mind Republicans win sweep the House and the Senate in major numbers if we don't get it passed. I am very very concerned.
Speaker 17: Hey, Ben, I'm looking at that room behind you. I'm assuming that's where the President will speak. I don't know if you've had a chance to be inside yet, or if doors are even open. Give us an idea of what the atmosphere is like there. If it's already a pack room like we've seen and other stops, the President's made kind of run that downforce real quick.
Speaker 23: Why know, if you've been seeing me wipe my face this whole time, it's already hot in the building's red rocks. You know, it's a beautiful casino here, red rocks. And yeah, we got folks from all over mostly right now, what you have is media. What's the lineup to come in for the general ad mission? And VIPs is downstairs. They'll be coming in. The event starts after one o'clock, so I don't know exactly what time the doors open, but the general mission are waiting downstairs right now. We haven't been let back in as media, but that's supposed to happen anytime. And then we'll get in. We'll start doing some interviews. My friend Wayne Allen Root, and a host on Real America's Voice, Wayne Allen Root, friend of President Trump's as well, will be here. We'll be talking to him and his beautiful wife, Cindy, and then all of the patriots MAGA patriots from around the Las Vegas area that'll be joining us. A little bit later.
Speaker 17: All right, Ben, we'll talk to you later on then as well. Go ahead and get your facial and I'll talk to you in a little bit. Ben berkeram reporting for US live on the ground there in Las Vegas.
Speaker 3: All right, welcome back.
Speaker 14: It's hour two, and I'm very excited about this next conversation because everything is about.
Speaker 3: The economy right now on social media. The whole debate. I accidentally sparked another one about burritos. Blake's been weighing in. He he likes cheap burritos, but that's fine. I don't know the last time I've actually had just a burrito. We're gonna do. You're gonna have one this week. It's gonna be a whole thing.
Speaker 14: But here to help us discuss is David Belize. He's the pastor and director of Patriot Mobile Faith. You can find him on Exit Faith Mobilized. He does a lot of great content and he's got just a really important pective on this whole debate.
Speaker 3: So, Pastor, welcome to the show.
Speaker 14: It's great to have you, and I'm excited to get into this because the clip that started this whole kind of debate actually was one with our friend Jack Pisobic.
Speaker 3: It was actually a back and forth.
Speaker 14: I mean, people are losing this, you know that didn't like what Jack had to say, Like, you know, we had Mikey McCoy arguing with him on the clip. But anyways, we'll play the clip and then we'll get your reaction on the other side.
Speaker 3: Top fifteen.
Speaker 15: He should we are capitalists, like we are fundamentally pro somebody spending their wealth how they want to spend their wealth.
Speaker 5: I don't. I don't think we should.
Speaker 15: I don't think we should center our our country around capital I think that's I think that's not Christian.
Speaker 3: All right, pastor your reaction to that now infamous clip.
Speaker 22: Yeah, and then I want to talk about the burritos because that's crucial as well.
Speaker 5: Yes it is.
Speaker 22: But yeah, so I saw this clip, and you know, the first thought that I had, you know, labeling I'm not a capitalist, I don't know what that means. You know, maybe it's because we're saying I'm a Christian first, you know, I can understand it. Yeah, and then he he said, I don't think we should center our country around capitalism. And again, I like to give grace first. I'm a pastor. I need grace. We all need grace. Maybe he's saying I want to center the country around biblical values and morality. Hey, that's great too. I agree with that. We don't want to center around a system. We don't want to center it around democracy, we don't want to center it around capitalism. We want to center it on the biblical morality, the biblical foundation that we're endowed by our creator. Our rights are given by God. The government only helps enforce those rights, protect those rights, not give those rights. However, I think this plays into just this idea that we see on social media about capitalism and socialism, and capitalism is sometimes just portrayed as greed. But here's how I always see really the value statement. Capitalism values freedom, and that is why it is not a perfect system. It's the best system that we've found economically because it values liberty, it values self determination. It values that you get to spend your own money, and you get to be generous if you choose so, because generosity has to be a choice. The other option is socialism, which values fairness, and the government wants to take you know, sees your capital and then they give it out. That's not generosity because you can't be generous with someone else's finances, with someone else's money, And so we have to be aware of what the foundation should be biblical morality, because that provides the guard rails for capitalism to succeed. Why would capitalism succeed because you have biblical guard rails? Then you know, the Conservative party historically is way more generous. Why because they have the freedom to be general. The downside of capitalism is, if left unchecked, it will develop greed, it will develop selfishness, a love for money. The Bible has a lot to say about that. But the answer to that is not, well, then let's just get rid of capitalism, because what you're saying is let's get rid of the freedom, let's get rid of the choice.
Speaker 1: Well, God didn't do that.
Speaker 22: God didn't say, hey, Adam and Eve, you're done making choices robots now, No, he said. Essentially, God says, I am going to risk what is on the other side of giving freedom, which is they could use that freedom to be generous or.
Speaker 1: To be selfish. But that's the risk.
Speaker 22: So capitalism is the most biblical economic system that we have because it values freedom and choice, which is something the Bible has a lot to say about and stewardship and generosity. It's not the perfect system. It reminds me of the quote about democracy. Democracy is the worst form of government except for all the other forms. So we're not looking for a perfect system. We're looking for the most biblical system to run economics in a nation, and historically speaking and biblically speaking, it's been capitalism. It doesn't mean it's perfect. Of course, it can lead to greed and selfishness, but that's the that's the the you know, the risk of freedom.
Speaker 15: I think that's that's so correct, and I think you want to take the long view here. You mentioned that capitalism has given America the wealth to be generous, and I think it's worth reminding people how unusual America is in that regard that we are a nation of givers.
Speaker 3: In our own communities and around the world.
Speaker 15: Basically, there are almost entire countries that are reliant on the charitable giving of Americans. That America is the country that produces missionary far more missionaries than any other country come out of America to go around the world. And I think that's directly linked to our free market system, even our way of our very energetic church environment. The way that there is so many different competing Protestant churches Catholic church is that there were very on the ball religiously, and I think that's actually a side effect of having this capitalist worldview that if you don't like the way something works, you can go and make your own version of it. Well, and what we see in socialist countries is everyone instead they lose the capacity to do that. It's always the state should come in and bail me out, the state should decide this. I don't have the ability to decide for myself, and I eventually you don't want to decide for yourself anymore.
Speaker 14: To the extent that it needs clarification because I think there was some consternation about that clip, like what does TPUSA Standford, No, no, no, we are pure capitalists, like in the sense that we are very pro capitalism with guardrails, with biblical guardrails. We're not pro greed, we're not pro materialism, we're not pro worshiping at the altar of you know, having.
Speaker 3: Billions of dollars or anything like that.
Speaker 14: You know, Charlie would often say that capitalism is the most proven, moral and effective economic system in the world, and you know, you said it's the most we've found, the best we've found. Well, it's kind of actually inverted that it found us. In many ways, it's kind of a natural outflow of the human spirit of the way we are wired to freely exchange goods and services. And and so there's no hopefully there's no lack of clarity on that front. And so but I love the what what you're bringing in what so much of our The solution to our problems in this country is not more government.
Speaker 3: It's we need to be better people.
Speaker 14: We need to we need to cry out to the Lord to make our country great. From a character standpoint, from a faith standpoint, that's the answer to so many of our problems. And when we invite government in it usually, you know, in Reagan's famous words, I'm not a huge Reagan quoter all the time, but you know, the the the scariest words in the English language is I'm I'm from the government and I'm here to help.
Speaker 3: Final minute in this segment to you.
Speaker 22: Yeah, No, I think it's I think it's really important. And I think when we understand the the number one value of these two systems capitalism values freedom, It values liberty, and that makes sense. Why America has has been a capitalist nation is because what was the founding principle life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness or John Locke, life, liberty and property. So it's what it's saying is that's a value statement. Number one thing is life, and then the other two are my personal happiness, my self determination, and my liberty. The government can't take those away from me, and they didn't give them to me. And you ask any you know person that values socialism. They value fairness. Hey, that's great. My kids love fairness too. But you know when they realize fairness is not the greatest value is when you go to a school and you say, hey, equal opportunity, right, that fair? Yeah, that's fair, equal opportunity in equal you know what is it called outcome? And they're like yeah, yeah it sounds good, sounds right and uk okay, So here's your test scores. You got an A, you gotta B, you gotta C, you gotta D, you got an F. Let's just everyone's gonna see minus sound good.
Speaker 17: Fair?
Speaker 1: No, Well, they have students like that's fair.
Speaker 14: Social students like whoa whoa, whoa, Yeah, socialism is not fair to the producers and the people who work their tails off and sacrifice sleep and all this stuff. Stay right their pastor. I want to tell you guys about Echele dot com e kk l dot com. The stars of duck Dynasty, Willie and Corey Robertson, teamed up with eckel to create a brand new, one of a kime streaming platform built around faith and family. And they didn't just lend their name to it. They got in the weeds. They helped build this thing from the ground up. Daily Devotionals shows that your kids and you can watch together all kinds of stuff, one platform, multiple ways to feel good about how you're spending your time. The best part you get this for five dollars and thirty eight cents a month.
Speaker 3: And we're talking about affordability. Echol's doing their part.
Speaker 14: Okay, five dollars eighty three cents a month Getting started as easy. Just head to echel dot com. That's e kk lt co. Sign up today and get ready to be part of something better.
Speaker 3: We'll be right back.
Speaker 5: Is that what is this?
Speaker 14: We've We've got a new playlist today. It's very fascinating. I want to tell you guys about why Refi. I've got my mic flag back. I'm very excited about that. We are at the y Refi studios in Phoenix, Arizona, and let me tell you about them, because they are great people. If you are an a credited investor, you can earn up to ten point two five percent on your uh your investment, and that.
Speaker 3: Interest rate is fixed.
Speaker 14: Like good capitalists, you should be finding the highest rate of return for your money. And we are very much pro that your interest is calculated daily, paid out monthly. You can invest from one to five years or whatever suits your needs. You spread it out over those terms, and you can also, by the way, they make it very easy to donate. Is this a good part of what we're talking about. When you have income in this case would be passive income, you can then donate it to a local charity or turning point, whatever you want. They automate that on the back end and make it very easy. So check that feature out as well. Go ahead and give them a call eight seven seven eight zero invest eight seven seven eight zero invest or visit them online at Investyrefi dot com. If you don't know if you're an a credited investor or not, you can ask them and they will help you figure it out. So put that graphic back on if you can, guys, because you got to review the private placement memorandum to participate. You got to scan that QR code right there on your screen to view the disclosures at your leisure. There it is, view the disclosure at your leisure? Why refight investing in America's future?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 14: We are here with David Bleeze, and I hope I'm saying that right, is it Bleas because you know, sometimes the front yeah, yeah, exactly, maybe it should be right. I know some people think mine's colve A at the end, and I'm always tempted to go with it.
Speaker 3: So you are your pastor and director of Patriot Mobile. Faith.
Speaker 14: We love Patriot Mobile, by the way, great capitalist company, great success stor all American success story.
Speaker 3: I want to talk about this distinction.
Speaker 14: Because I have talked to Jack about what he meant by that, and I'm assuming we're going to get to it in Thought Crime this week as well, which is our Thursday streaming show, you know. So for him, he was saying, yeah, I'm a national populist which incorporates capitalism, right, but it's sort of a way of saying, we're going to apply certain sensible regulations to make sure that we're directing and incentivizing capital in the country in ways that benefit the nation.
Speaker 3: Right, So, as opposed.
Speaker 14: To offshoring and hollowing out our industrial base and shipping all the jobs off to China in exchange for rubber trinkets that's going to end up in the trash some day, We're actually going to incentivize through tax code regulation, that companies invest here, that they hire American, that they do things that are good for the American population.
Speaker 3: So, you know, Jack wrote a whole book.
Speaker 14: Hitting communism and attacking communism by no means. I think it would be a very unfair repretation of his comments to say that he was somehow against capitalism. But I do think that this is a worthwhile debate to have, and I think we're going to be having it ahead of twenty twenty eight about the right way to talk about capitalism. And my concern, and then the flor will be yours, is that if we don't do this, young people are so inundated by this pro socialism message that they're going to say, well, I don't want the old way as it's been, and this is a way to sort of filter that message and thread the needle and say, hey, we're hearing your concerns that the middle class, working class is getting hammered in some ways, especially when it comes to burritos and affordability.
Speaker 3: But we're not ditching capitalism your thoughts.
Speaker 22: Yeah, I think when it gets down into the nitty gritty, which is one of the reasons why you know, clipping up something can be so destructive because you take something out of context.
Speaker 1: Well, we do that with scripture too.
Speaker 22: We take one verse out of context and we can make it say whatever we want. And so I think what we have to constantly go back to, unfortunately, is defining terms.
Speaker 1: What do you mean when you say capitalists? And if someone says, oh, you know, I'm greedy, you know, money hungry, you're.
Speaker 22: Like, Okay, that's not what I mean by capitalism. I mean when capitalism, I mean the economic structure in which we value freedom of exchange, freedom of movement, you know, generosity, all those things, liberty, And so we have to we have to define those terms and then, juxtaposed to the other options when when you're talking about you know, populism, then now we're we're, like you said, threading a needle. Okay, what do we mean by that? It's not anti capitalism, but we're wanting to benefit our nation first. Well that's great, and the America First movement has then taken that to mean, okay, America first, And now we have to define do we mean America first or America only? Because if we have this biblical foundation that we're talking about, the Bible has a lot to say about the Church caring for orphans and widows, the good Samaritan caring for your neighbor. And so as long as we mean America first, like the analogy often given of the oxygen mask coming down on the airplane and putting yours on first, because if I'm incapacitated, I can't.
Speaker 1: Help my neighbor. I totally agree with that.
Speaker 22: But if we're saying America only, that we shouldn't be involved anywhere outside of our own borders, well that's that's taking away the biblical principle of generosity and kindness and loving your neighbor. So that's I kind of always find myself having to go back to redefining terms that have been outlandishly used in the in personified to mean one small definition capitalism means greed or whatever it is.
Speaker 14: Yeah, and David, I have a perfect example of this that, you know, pure unfettered capitalism. It can lead to excesses, It can lead to bubbles, it can lead to monopolies. This is why conservatives are re examining the legacy of somebody like Teddy Roosevelt, right, famous trustbuster. He believed that the monopolies that had developed during the Gilded Age had basically resulted in you know, I guess, excessive prices for consumers, excessive influence among a very elite oligarchy that had developed, whether that be economic influence or political influence. And so he broke up some of those companies and there, you know, there are benefits that could be had from those types of things. Now, another limit that we put on capital is immigration. Right, big businesses would love to flood the nation with unfettered mass migration of Third worlders and cheap slave labor, and we have rejected that at the ballot box when we elected President Trump. Now that doesn't mean that you have to be an absolutist on any of those things, but it does mean that obviously there are sensible things that you can do to regulate or incentivize the movement of capital to best suit your national interests.
Speaker 15: And I think I think it's actually worth emphasizing that point that a friend of mine pointed out. I've talking to him about this, and he says, one of the better ways if you want to defend capitalism is just really defend against all the other stuff they want. Because so many of the people who are complaining about capitalism, they're actually totally in league with them on let's bring in the entire third world here, so they'll actually concede them that point and say, oh, actually, yeah, let's give big business what they want. Endless migrant labor, endless slave labor, endless like literally illegal immigrants. They actually just want to crash America, blow it up, and we should be pointing that out and fighting against that. And you really just get I think I think you get capitalism almost as a side effect of it. You don't need to say we're shilling for business. You just say we're rejecting all of these ideas that are clearly motivated by people who hate America and want to burn it down.
Speaker 14: Final thirty seconds to you, Pastor, I love to think guarding capitalism with a Christian worldview.
Speaker 3: But yeah, thirty seconds to you.
Speaker 22: Yeah, I just think we're, as believers, were called to hold the tension between oftentimes two incredibly healthy extremes, and media often wants to push to the extremes. And we find Jesus often holding at tension between compassion and truth and not having to sacrifice one for the other. And I think we can do that with almost every debate. What's the tension here because we're not going to go to these extremes. It's actually more nuanced. But as a comedian said, the new n word is nuanced. We don't want to talk about it, and it's like, no, we need to talk about.
Speaker 14: The pastor Ecclesiastes seven eighteen. Whoever fears God will avoid all extremes. God bless you.
Speaker 3: We'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 14: We're going to turn our attention to Daylight Savings Times next night.
Speaker 17: Welcome back to this Real America's Voice news break. I'm Terrence Bates. Well, it's finally settled Michigan's closely watched Democrat Senate primary between Representative Hailey Stevens and socialist Abdul l Sayed well, it's gone to a political or it goes to the political outsider. El sayed the vote was too close to callnight, with votes still being countered early this morning. The primary has attracted national attention because it represents the internal fight in the Democrat Party between establishment wing of the party and the progressive wing. Lsied will face Republican Mike Rodgers in November's general election. The outcome of that race could be critical when it comes to the balance of power in the US Senate. New this morning, our friends over at Just the News or out with the headline which reads FBI follies bureaus secretly probe Trump as a Russian asset for the firing of Komi, that reporting being attributed to declassified memos. The bureau's criminal probe into the president reportedly started in May of twenty seventeen. The allegations against the then forty fifth President of the United States were raised despite the FBI's own evidence that overwhelmingly showed no collusion with the Kremlin, and Todd Blanche's Justice Department and the Oathkeepers are celebrating a January sixth victory many years in the making. This morning, the seditious conspiracy cases and convictions against Oathkeepers founder Stuart Rhodes and seven other members of the group are vacated. A judge made that ruling on Tuesday after the Trump Justice Department requested that the courts drop the case and erase those convictions. It's all part of the administration's attempt to end all remaining January sixth prosecutions. In his fifteen page ruling, US District Judge Ameet Meta criticized the government's decision, saying that it diminishes the gravity of that day. However, he reversed the previous rulings in the case, saying that under Supreme Court precedent, judges must defer to the executive branches charging decisions. That's a great check off your headlines. As always, we appreciate you being here with us. Now let's get you back to the Charlie kirkshow.
Speaker 14: All right, welcome back everybody to talk about daylight saving time or standard time. We're gonna have that debate. It's about to not a debate. Standard time is superior.
Speaker 3: This is what this is the problem with this debate. Everybody's so dug into their ideological trenches. Yeah, but my trench is correct.
Speaker 14: All right, Well, first I want to tell you about Noblegold Investments dot com slash Kirk.
Speaker 3: Noble Gold is amazing.
Speaker 14: We had Collin sitting just to my left not too long ago, and it was amazing. You guys contacted him like crazy, and I think one of the reasons was is because we talked about a gold company that a lot of you probably heard about that had advertised on big networks and went under. They just made some bad decisions and it went under, and you don't want to find yourself in a position like that. Noble Gold Investments has been in business for a long time. They do things the right way. They're not speculative, they don't price gout. They've been with us, I think it's six years now, they've been with us, and they are phenomenal people that help build this show and really in so many ways, and we share their values, they share ours, and they're really good at this.
Speaker 3: They'll treat you right.
Speaker 14: They will make sure that you get the best service, but they're also gonna make sure that you're dealt with in a professional manner.
Speaker 3: So please check them out.
Speaker 14: Noble Gold Investments dot com slash Kirk Colin is also an expert on silver. A lot of people forget about silver, but as I often say, if you would have invested in silver year gold a year ago and gold, your silver investment would be outperforming your gold investment. So please do also consider that check them out that they can answer all your questions. Noble Gold Investments dot com slash kirk, Noble Gold Investments dot com slash kirk, and see how easy it is to own precious metals. All right, So, without further ado, I'm so excited about this. So we have Sarah Kleiner joining us. Welcome to the show. Sarah, I'm gonna give your bio here. You're the creator of the my Circadian app. You're board certified and applied quantum biology by the American Naturopathic Medical Board. You've spent over fifteen years of working one on one with clients to optimize nutrition, lifestyle and mindset. Your goal is to shift the way we think about circadian rhythms, health, nutrition, and light so we can better integrate those into our life. And doesn't matter what stage life or anything like that. So we're honored to have you. You come very highly recommended by Alex Clark, who's our official MAHA expert around here.
Speaker 3: So it's great to have you.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 14: Yes, absolutely so, Trump. President Trump wants permanent daylight saving time. Blake wants permanent standard time. What is the right answer.
Speaker 24: I mean, the American Academy of Sleep Medicine and every single Circadian scientist that I have ever spoken with is on the time of permanent standard time. That's the one that aligned with our biological clock. We have mountains of evidence to show how important it is for anxiety, depression, obesity.
Speaker 8: Heart health.
Speaker 24: I mean, we have the research available and I have I saw the I guess it was a statement Trump put out yesterday that Riley was kind enough to send me and kind of have looked through a lot of that, and I have a lot of thoughts on.
Speaker 8: Some of the things you said.
Speaker 24: There's some half truths in there. But yeah, let's on a team permanent standard You're you and Lake.
Speaker 3: Are on the same team.
Speaker 14: So that the means God's time man out and I have to play Devil's advocate. I have to play at devil's advocate here. So this is the quote from Trump. For many years, the vast majority of Americans have asked to make daylight savings time permanent, but no administration has been able to get it done until now. I'm proud to announce the House of Representatives has passed the bill and it has now gone to the Senate for final approval. People are sick and tired of having to change their clocks.
Speaker 3: Twice a year. This we agree with, right that the whole I do not want.
Speaker 8: To change the clocks anymore. We agree with that.
Speaker 14: Yeah, he says it's foolish, inconvenient in some cases, very costly for cities and states with watch towers and hard to reach places.
Speaker 3: It costs millions of dollars.
Speaker 14: A recent case was made that it is also bad for your health and the anxiety it creates. Leading medical, crime, and economic studies have shown that ceasing the bi annual time change, giving us one extra hour of natural sunlight in the evenings will help decrease robbery and murder rates, reduce car accidents, et cetera, et cetera. So okay, Devil's advocate here. So Danny on our team grew up in the Upper Midwest. He says that on standard time in the winter, I believe I'm getting this right. Standard time in the winter. It was based its like dark all all morning long?
Speaker 3: Or is that? Am I getting that right?
Speaker 15: This is what's so confusing about So it's because you're in the upper Midwest, the days are shorter, and when you're on standard time, the sun is also going down earlier in the evening.
Speaker 14: Yeah, he basically doesn't he doesn't want more dark at a certain time. I'm going to find his note here, but he was he's very very open to this permanent daylight.
Speaker 15: Saving We're on permanent daylight saving time. The sun going to rise very late and very late.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Right, so this okay, So here here's all. Let me let me reboot. There is a robbery issue. So when you have it light later at night, there is data to indicate that robberies decrease potentially as much as like twenty five percent. So have you seen any of that data and do you agree or disagree.
Speaker 8: I've seen the data.
Speaker 24: It's anywhere from seven percent to twenty seven percent. So I'm definitely not going to refute that data. I don't want to have anyone in.
Speaker 8: Fact check me. That's that's data.
Speaker 24: However, this is basically going from November to February and it's from the hours of five pm to eight pm, and it's a it's a real trade off. What we do have is we tried this in nineteen seventy four and within about two months the approval rate went from seventy nine percent down to forty two percent because there were children being killed at bus stops and people hate it so much.
Speaker 8: They hated the dark mornings.
Speaker 24: They thought they wanted it because it's kind of the same thing happening again. Everyone, we're going to have this extra hour and we're not really getting anything extra. We still have to deal with winter, which is a shorter photo period. You know, it's that's not being talked about. And so what we're taking off the table is the ability for millions of people to actually get the morning light signal, which, as I've said, has robust data around it that they need in order to avoid a lot of health problems.
Speaker 3: This is okay.
Speaker 14: So I did have it backwards so on standard time. If you do permanent standard time, it will get light earlier during those winter months.
Speaker 3: Right, Yes, it'll see how it's been.
Speaker 24: It'll just be how it's been because what we are in right now is DST right, and then if the clocks change. If we just continue with current the way things are, then we'll do that falling back thing and then in the spring will spring forward. And it's when Trump is saying there's health issues associated with the t time change, He's correct, but that is because we strip away that hour and spring. That's where we see the increase in heart attack and stroke, cardiac events, mental health episodes, car accidents, all of those things. So that is correct, but that is because we're changing the time and taking an hour from people.
Speaker 14: Right, So if we just kept one or the other, we'd probably deal with some of these issues.
Speaker 8: But we would love to just keep one right, just right.
Speaker 14: But your argument is that that morning sun is really really important for health outcomes. So if you go to stage time, it gets light a little bit earlier. So explain why that's so important. So you go, I've heard people tell me that when it in the morning, you've got to sort of expose your body to natural sunlight to sort of kick your body into gear.
Speaker 24: What is that about, Well, you have a masterclock in your brain that is essentially primarily signaled by light. It's called the super chismatic nucleus. And when the eyes get this signal from light. It signals every single sell and organ system in your body, which also runs on a circadian clock, which is why in my practice I have people reversing autoimmune conditions getting pregnant after failed fertility treatments. I'm mean, I have a huge bank of people who have reversed health issues by simply doing this practice of going outside in the morning. So we like I said that the circadian research is robust here, and the argument I get because I've spoken out on this a little bit on social media and gotten this is one topic.
Speaker 8: Whenever I talk about it online, people get so angry.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's amazing, it's amazing.
Speaker 14: Correct, the camps are entrenched. The camps are firmly entrenched. You're right, you're you're waiting into perilous waters.
Speaker 8: Well, when you mess with people's time, you're messing with their life. It's very personal to them. I just think that we're there.
Speaker 24: They don't really understand how this works, because it's like I've heard this old Indian proverb that says you're taking a blanket and chopping, you know, paring off the top part of it and trying to sew it onto the bottom and say acting like it's better, it's not because if you don't get that signal in your eyes in the morning, if you don't get enough brightness, you're not clearing residual melotone in you are not resetting those circadian clocks that influence your appetite, regulation, mood, all of those things need that bright morning signal. So you might get this extra hour, but guess what, You're going to feel kind of depressed and be it risk for obesity lethargy because you never got that proper wake up signal. That Again, the circadian science is pretty robust around this topic.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at the sunrise.
Speaker 15: I just I'm plugging in sunrise in different cities on January first.
Speaker 3: Right now and then at an hour. If we were.
Speaker 15: Imagining permanent daylight savings time, it would be you wouldn't have the sun come up in Minneapolis until about nine AM if we were on permanent daylight savings time. On this is January first, so one of the shorter days of the year, about nine in Detroit. I check to Bismarck, North Dakota, so that's at the far western edge of the center time nine to thirty A nine to thirty sunrise there if we had permanent daylight savings time right now, it's happening in the eight o'clock.
Speaker 3: Out, so people are already at work and there's no sun and it's so bad. One of the things that really makes this extreme.
Speaker 15: School starts so early because they want to make it so parents can take their kids to school and then go in. So you'll have elementary kids getting up two three hours before sunrise in these places so they can go to school.
Speaker 14: Yeah, the dark at reschool at eight o'clock eight thirty, the sun doesn't rise for another hour and a half. That's that is wild to think about. That's on permanent daylight savings. Yes, yeah, what does that do for children?
Speaker 24: It's terrible for children. I mean, children need the sunlight signal. It's so incredibly important for their hormones, for their brain. The number one treatment for anxiety and depression is bright light therapy upon waking.
Speaker 8: So that is very established research.
Speaker 24: And so we already have a depression and anxiety and mental health crisis going on with our children due to so many factors.
Speaker 8: I'm sure we would agree on. I've got two kids myself.
Speaker 24: And now we're going to strip away the ability for them to get that bright light signal, which could potentially offset some of the negative impact of what they're already.
Speaker 8: Up against a as a you know, as a generation.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I mean, it just feels like we're making the right choice in the sense that we're trying to get rid of this pesky clock change, which seems I mean, it seems like everybody's basically against that. And I would love to hear your thoughts out in the audience. Send us an email Freedom at Charliekirk dot com if you have any questions as well. We're gonna have a whole nother segment to answer those. But what do you what do you think you'd prefer permanent daylight saving time or permanent standard time, A little lighter in the morning or a little lighter at night, that's the question. Sounds like we need that let light signal early in the morning, which is something I've heard about and I actually have tried it and just stood out there and tried to get sun in the morning. You do kind of figure I feel revived in an awake a little bit faster. All right, hang right there, we got another segment with you. I want to tell you guys about strong cell dot com. We're talking about health, after all. Strong cell is a cellular function booster that comes complete with something called NADH. Blake is already drinking his strong Cell NADH. It is the enzyme that powers the mitochondria in your thirty trillion cells. So your mitochondre give you your energy. Nadh is what powers them. So as you get older, you get less and less. This has the best anti aging metrics of any supplement around. Apparently, according to doctor Oz, came on this show and sat right where Blake is and told me that, But if you have brain fog, chronic fatigue, chronic illness, if you struggle with any of these things, this very well could be the solution for you.
Speaker 3: Used to have to go.
Speaker 14: Into an IV clinic and get it and pay hundreds of dollars to get it, not anymore. Go to strong cell dot com use promo code Charlie for twenty percent off and a ninety day risk free moneyback guarantee. Strong sell dot Com promo code Charlie.
Speaker 16: Check it out today.
Speaker 14: All right, welcome back, everybody. We are joined by Sarah Kleiner. She is the creator of my Circadian app. What do you tell us about your my circadian app.
Speaker 3: Sarah.
Speaker 24: I've been coaching people in this circadian health space for the last number of years after actually having my own miracle baby in my mid forties and he's three now, so I'm really passionate about this. Yeah, thank you, awesome little boy, and Circadian lifestyle helped make that possible. And so I wanted an app that helped people understand when sunrise happened for them.
Speaker 8: When UVA, which we.
Speaker 24: Were talking a little bit about this morning light UVA is when you're making sarahtonin, dopamine, beta endorphin, These appetite hormones all come online, and I wanted them to understand when that was as well as when they could make vitamin D because you can't make it year. And then measure lux, which is this most well studied measurement of light. The app has a lux meter in it. You want to get a ten thousand lux threshold in the morning, and you want to keep your lux below ten at night the three hours leading up to bed and zero in your bedroom, so you can measure that and that's going to really help you keep your circadian rhythms dialed in and you kind of have it there in your pocket.
Speaker 3: Oh that's great. So why would it affect fertility?
Speaker 24: I'm just curious, oh man, Because, like I said, every single cell and organ system in your body is impacted by the signal of light. Your hormones run on a circadian rhythm, and that morning sunlight signal is incredibly important for what we call the HPA axis, which is going to signal your master hormone pregnant alone to talk to the other sex hormones. So if you're not making these hormones, especially in the morning, you're going to deal with fertility issues. And then we have the issue at night. It was women used to actually cycle with the moon. We have some really interesting data that came out in around twenty ten that showed women stopped cycling. Actually that the research came out in twenty twenty two. It was done in twenty ten that showed women cycled with the moon up until that time. What happened in twenty ten we all got smartphones and so women fell out of sync. Their menstrual cycles became irregular in twenty ten because of this artificial.
Speaker 8: Light at night issue that we all have.
Speaker 3: Now, So wait wait, wait, wait, hold on, So.
Speaker 15: Smartphones broke women's menstrual cycles.
Speaker 8: It's a thing.
Speaker 3: That's it's a thing.
Speaker 8: It's that there have been books written on.
Speaker 3: This topic of kidding.
Speaker 14: Wait, so just because women are like scrolling Instagram at night that broke their cycles.
Speaker 24: I have women reverse hot flashes when I get them to get off the dank phone at night.
Speaker 3: So time style stuff.
Speaker 14: If a woman wants to get pregnant and she just wants to make sure everything's you know, her circadian rhythms are right, what time do you recommend stop you stopping the scrolling.
Speaker 24: I mean, the science is ten lucks and below the three hours leading up to bedtime.
Speaker 14: So you get more than ten lucks off your cell phone screen, even if you turn it all the way dark and.
Speaker 8: You get the blue light. Yeah, you get blue light.
Speaker 24: You get that lux I mean, and that is enough to keep the brain making cortisol and restart kickstart that sex steroid hormone pathway at night, which is the opposite of what we want. We want malatona to come in because melatonin is actually a very reproductive, powerful reproductive hormone. It's actually a very powerful hormone for cancer prevention. I so many things that if you look at the data with artificial light at night and cancer, you will be astounded.
Speaker 8: I mean it is robust, I know, and.
Speaker 3: A way a lot of people have tried to deal with this. Certainly on large computers.
Speaker 15: They'll get blue light filters so that you know, it basically makes their screen orange at night. I know, I definitely have seen women they'll get I think they get kind of these spectacles that are supposed to filter out blue light blocks.
Speaker 3: They're not glad. I don't know, they're not.
Speaker 15: They're not for vision correction like me or even and I imagine you can probably get a similar app for your phone.
Speaker 3: Does that do enough?
Speaker 15: Or is that just sort of putting a band aid over it that doesn't do that much and you're better just not using it at all.
Speaker 24: It helps, It absolutely helps, And that's why I have that luxmeter within the app, because you can I'll have to use your partner's phone to measure what's coming off your phone. Keep it below ten, turn your blue light filter on where you're blue blockers. That's going to help. But the other thing that can keep your brain making cortisol is the brain waves that you're going to essentially make from being on your phone, you're going to stay in a high beta state, which can also block melotone in.
Speaker 8: So there's a fine line you have to walk with it.
Speaker 24: When I want people to be compliant, I'm going to say, get the blue blockers, turn the dimness down on your phone, measure it, get red light bulbs in your home.
Speaker 8: That's going to help tremendously.
Speaker 24: But at the end of the day, I want you powered down and sleeping so you can make all that melotone at night and reap those health benefits.
Speaker 14: So what about so I know everybody's I know you're going to tell me I'm doing it wrong, and that's probably fair. I watch TV at night before I go to bed, or I read a book, so it's one of the two, and I try and do more reading it admitted like for years I was like not reading, I was watching TV, and now I'm about seventy percent of the time I'm reading a book before I go to bed. But the wife and I will watch a show together or something, you know, put the kids down.
Speaker 3: How bad is that?
Speaker 14: I tend to just like conk out, like it doesn't seem to affect me, But how bad is that?
Speaker 3: And am I doing it wrong. Yeah.
Speaker 24: Well, the great thing I love about the app is that you can take your blue blockers, put them over the lens and measure at eye level. Because I like to watch a show every Sunday night right now, this on. I like one show a week. I let myself do that. So I'll sit from where I'm at on my couch, measure the lux I'll have my blue blockers on, and I can typically get even my big TV down to about six lucks without doing anything.
Speaker 8: So we're the blue Blockers.
Speaker 24: Watch your show every now and then stick to your seventy percent reading, and you're going to be ahead of most people.
Speaker 14: But you said the brain waves though, even aren't you still having some of those brain waves that are keeping you up with reading?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's a trade off. I mean it depends on what you're reading, right right.
Speaker 3: Really dying about English history?
Speaker 15: I mean better to read really trashy novels or something that are like low brain effort versus I don't know, philosophy.
Speaker 24: I mean it's really dependent on the person. I think you'd probably be fine with philosophy or history rather than you know, murder mysteries or some of the trashy novels people like to read that might get you upset or emotional.
Speaker 8: You're probably safe with what you're reading, in my opinion.
Speaker 14: And yeah, you know, we're just not thinking about light. I mean because you think about ancient man, right, like, not even ancient man, just pre electricity man. It was like you know, you had you had candles or you had little oil lamps. I mean, that was essentially your light at night and it kind of forced you to go to bed with the rhythm of the sun. So your whole body is oriented around this. It's just we don't observe it anymore because we have electricity, we have artificial light. How much I mean, how much of our modern health because I know there's so many areas of health, but how much of our modern health do you think is actually tied in our problems are tied to this light issue?
Speaker 3: Thirty seconds?
Speaker 24: Oh so much. Look into doctor Glenn Jeffery. Look at his research on the mitochondria. Since you guys are talking to mitochondria, look at how red light and near infrared impacts mitochondria positive and blue light specifically impacts mitochondria negative. And our indoor environments are completely devoid of red and infrared light. Since we got rid of the incandescent bold and we are in these blue rich heavy environments that are actually slowing down mitochondria, slowing down our metabolism them, and it's created He's li likened it to asbestos.
Speaker 14: What lightbulbs do you recommend we get at home?
Speaker 24: Ten seconds infrared if you can get them, Incandescent are always going to be the best.
Speaker 3: That was a really fascinating conversation. I loved it. Hopefully you guys did it at home too.
Speaker 14: Thanks tender Time forever, yes, standard time it sounds is the conclusion.
Speaker 3: To see you guys tomorrow