Speaker 1: Scrubbing in with Becca Tilly and Tanya rap An iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, we are scrubbing in. Screbb scrub scrub, scrub, scrub, scrub.
Speaker 3: Scrub, scrub, scrub, scrub, scrub, scrub, scrub scrub scrub scrub scrub crub scrub.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Although that will not be part of the wedding.
Speaker 2: That's why I did it here. Yeah, I needed it somewhere in the journey. Yeah, yeah, yeah, this is Friday before the wedding. We're a week out. Yes, how are we doing? Uh, you know, where's the bride chill a level?
Speaker 4: I'm very bride chill up. But I have this level of stress that's just been on me for the past like I'd say the past like week and a half. And I can't quite pinpoint like why or where.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I hate that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it feels like there's just a chemical in your brain just kind of dripping right, like, yeah, it's.
Speaker 4: Like a stress literally, and and like Robbie can really bring me back back, like he's like he's not stressed at all, and he has to do the same amount of stuff that I have to do, and he's like we're totally fine, And he's like, if we didn't do anything from now until our wedding, it would also be fine.
Speaker 2: Mmmm hmmm. Yeah, it's all it's like detail stuff eight from what you've told me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and also stuff that like I guess I don't really need to think about, like it'll get done.
Speaker 2: Like what give the give the brides to be something to be prepared about.
Speaker 4: Well, like, okay, so yesterday I like totally didn't realize I probably need like a ton of mirrors in my room for my bridesmaids to get ready with. So that like stressed me out because I was like I didn't request that from the hotel. Is it too late? Do they have extra mirrors? Like we need extra mirrors?
Speaker 2: Where where does one Where does a hotel howl's extra mirror?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I have no idea, but like you know those vanities like a vanity, Yeah, they just have those. We'll see my wedding planner checking. But she did say she's like if they can't do it, I'm gonna be there and I can go get some you know. Like so she kind of calmed me off that like I haven't created my playlist for getting ready, like my getting ready playlist, which feels like really important I didn't even think about.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can help with that, yes, the vibes of that.
Speaker 4: I just want to have it be like calm or like gurly fun girly, like maybe like throw in like a going to the chapel, but with like some fun current like you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can. I can source like some already made playlist and pick from there some of the popular ones.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then like throw in like a saprind of.
Speaker 2: Carpenter, Oh, Ariana Grande, Yes, Taylor Swift, yes, exactly, the girls, Yeah, the girls, okay, easy?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What else?
Speaker 4: I also, when I got my Boudoir album back, I wrapped it in like wrapping paper, and I hit it somewhere and I don't remember where I hit it hit it no, So I'm stressed about that. But I know, like basically I put I put everything wedding in my office, so my office just looks like a total tornado went off in there. But I know it's somewhere in there, Okay, I just don't remember where.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking of the boys being like, oh my god, a birthday present early.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, they're not gonna be they don't put rummaging in there. And it's like wrapped in like heart paper, so it's like not like birthday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that turned out great, turned out so good. Let me tell you something. I have a new found appreciation and respect for photographers.
Speaker 4: I think you could like literally do this for.
Speaker 2: Aside the pressure and like making sure. I like editing each because in my mind I thought, oh, I'll just I'll create a preset and then I'll just put that edit on every photo. But they all had different lighting and different they were just all different. So I was like trying to figure out how to edit each one, and it took so long, and I was like, gosh, if I had to do like a whole wedding album.
Speaker 4: Wow, yeah, how was it? Editing my bare ass?
Speaker 2: I stared at her bear ass for like hours for a few days, and I was just in Haley walking. Me'd be like whoa, and I'm like I'm sorry because I had it on my computer.
Speaker 4: Up on her TV and get in her house and.
Speaker 2: I mean I was just like sitting at the kitchen counter, so she'd like come out from the hallway. Who But yeah, I just I got to where I was numb to it.
Speaker 5: A little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was good. I mean they came was gorgeous.
Speaker 4: Yes, and like I swear, I think that maybe it was like a lot of pressure because it was like me. But I think if you started doing it for other people and it became more like your side job, I don't know if you'd be so emotionally invested. Oh yeah, Becca, I was about to pay five thousand dollars to get one of those done three to five.
Speaker 2: I bet it would have been a little bit better than whatever.
Speaker 4: What I got is amazing and I paid nothing. Yeah, no, I pay the book. Yeah, but I think it was like fifty bucks.
Speaker 2: A steal steel. Yeah, No, it was good. I was it was I was glad that I was able to get this to you and and be a part of staring at you.
Speaker 4: I cannot wait to give him that.
Speaker 2: I think he's gonna love it.
Speaker 4: I think he's gonna love it.
Speaker 2: I think he'll look at it fondly.
Speaker 4: And like, we didn't discuss getting each other gifts, so I don't think he's gonna expect a gift. And then I'm just gonna like lay this on.
Speaker 5: Him when you give it to him again.
Speaker 4: The morning of the wedding.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, will you be sad if he doesn't give you a gift?
Speaker 4: I don't think he's going to give me a gift?
Speaker 2: Will you be sad?
Speaker 4: No, because like there's no way he's going to give me a gift. Like there's just no way.
Speaker 2: He's all this this wedding this Yeah, because we've talked about it a while ago, Like I was like, do we because it's like tradition to give each other gifts.
Speaker 4: But I was just like, we've gone so far over our budget that I'm like, what's what? What am I gonna you know? But I really wanted to do the Boudoor photo shoot.
Speaker 2: I saw this really funny video of this couple and they're like when you get fully delusional right before a week before your wedding like things, and the girls like, okay, I'm able to get one of the chainsmokers for three hundred thousand dollars and he's like great, and then she's like they just keep doing things in it. They look at the budget and they're like, Okay, we're three hundred percent over our budget. It's like that's Tanya right now, just like at it. Yeah, add it to the list. Why not?
Speaker 4: Why not. Sure. Yes, there's some other things too that I'm like, I think we need to add a bar, like a full bar for this, and they're like an extra whatever. I'm like, do it a full bar for what? So for cocktail hour? I think I don't know. I have to like look into the details. I think it's just like wine and like sh it's like that type of stuff like wine champagne. I think we need a full bar.
Speaker 2: Can but are you saying like you like it would be an open bar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but but.
Speaker 2: Could people still just go and get their own drink?
Speaker 4: What do you mean that they pay for? No? No, no, no, no, oh, it's just they're.
Speaker 2: Only serving baron one Yeah, I think. I mean, I think that's fine. I don't know how much more it is.
Speaker 4: It's like no, no no. To me, that was like the food and the alcohol was like number one priority. We were like we need all the we need all the food and all the alcohol, like period.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That was like, but I didn't think about the cocktailer because it's just one hour, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. I think people can survive one hour.
Speaker 4: Without hard liquor. I think so, I don't know. I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have some problems that we need to address. Any update on your ovulation cycle as we have.
Speaker 4: I think I'm gonna get my period the day after my.
Speaker 2: Wedding, the Kabana pool day, Yes, which is perfect convenient.
Speaker 4: I don't know though, because I feel like people say stress delays.
Speaker 2: The period might just not come.
Speaker 4: But also I heard lymphatic we're getting lymphatic massage, beck and I and I heard that that stimulates it to come sooner. So who knows. I could get it on my I could get it on my Oh. Actually, I need to add that to my list. I need to get like jumbo tampons.
Speaker 2: Should we not do jumbo?
Speaker 4: Should we not do the lymphatic massage, then no, we need it?
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, I hear those things are great. Yeah, I don't think it's those all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, they're amazing. It's the must. I have to get jumbo tampons. I want to be like fully prepared, big thicker, jumbo size.
Speaker 2: It's called jumbo.
Speaker 4: It's like bigger than super plus. It goes like it goes what's the skinniest one light light light regular, super, super, super plus and Jumbo.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I've never delved into the Jumbo land.
Speaker 4: I don't think I have either, but it feels the safest.
Speaker 5: Tam PACs uses Ultra as they're sizing, but it looks like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Ultra ultra um.
Speaker 5: There's Jumbo, there's other jumbo ones, but.
Speaker 2: Something about Ultra sounds a little nicer than jump bo. Yeah, Jumbo's giving Alci. What's been the most emotional moment so far leading up to this? Because I feel like there's been lots of emotions, as we would expect from the cancer Queen herself.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I think the most emotional part was like when we picked our venue and we picked where we were going to do the ceremony and I walked down the aisle, that was like really emotional. Yeah that makes sense as it's like falling.
Speaker 2: What's your plan? Are we gonna who's going to see you before you walk down the aisle anyone? Because you're doing a first look ye know, but Robbie's going to see you?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. I want to go to the cocktail hour, but all my bridesmaids were like, you can not go to the cocktail hour, Like nobody can see the bride until the ceremony.
Speaker 2: This is so funny that you which I'm my whole thing is whatever you want. It's your wedding, so however you want to do it is how you should do it. I've always been like, the reveal of the bride is just like the best part of the wedding. And so Ali did this too at her wedding, where she just wanted to get out there and mingle with people, and we were just like, okay, she was.
Speaker 4: So I wouldn't go in my dress. I wouldn't go in my wedding dress. I would go in like a little like robe or something I haven't thought through, but I would go in something like.
Speaker 2: Your hair and makeup would be done. Yeah, I mean, yeah, do what you want. I personally, I would prefer everyone to see you like the grand reveal.
Speaker 4: And then the other topic of conversation last night was because I did my hair and makeup trial the blusher, which is like the veil that goes like over your head, you know, it goes like over I do that.
Speaker 2: I'm curious about did Alison do this, like when she walked down the aisle, did she have the veil covering her No, okay.
Speaker 4: Because that's technically what it's for. Yeah, otherwise it's just like a hair piece. Who wants a hair piece? The veil Huh, it's no, it's so beautiful. It's like such a part. Like the whole point of the veil is to like like like.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so the groom doesn't see you until that very moment when like in.
Speaker 2: Theory traditional yeah, but my thing is it's just the you walking down the aisle. Every single photo will be the veil covering your face, so you won't see like your emotion as much as you would see it without the veil.
Speaker 4: So that's my whole thing is I'm like I feel like it's going to take away from that. But like my hair and my makeup and Robbie all last night were like it's so powerful that you just like you're just like this vision standing there with like the veil over your face and then like I like pull and I was like, well, what if like my lips it gets all messed up? And then I'm like all my photos are with like my makeup all whack. I'm gonna be pissed.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that it's not gonna be like up against your face? Is it isn't it off your face?
Speaker 4: I mean in theory, but it's like such a little piece of fabric. You're just the one swoop of the wind and it's.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, it's like you're sweating and it's like.
Speaker 5: Fly favor we did because we did a first look.
Speaker 3: So we did photos with the veil down and it looks cool, but then we walked when she walked down the aisle, no veil.
Speaker 2: Maybe just take some photos with it, yeah, over your face.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then when you're walking.
Speaker 2: I don't I get their v I get what they're saying is like the power of it of being.
Speaker 4: Covered and is like on I'm like gonna come to the top of a staircase, so it's like on top of the staircase with like the thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have an idea, tell me because your dad's walking you, right, I think so like down the stairs or he could meet you at the bottom.
Speaker 4: Of this That's what I don't know. I don't know if he's gonna meet me at the bottom of the stairs or if he's gonna start with me at the top of the sto.
Speaker 2: Okay, either way, you start with the veil over you. You walk down the stairs with the veil and then when you get to your dad, he lifts it and then you walk down the aisle. Huh, because then you could get the photos of you walking down the stairs with the veil covering you, right, and then you when Robbie sees you.
Speaker 5: If her dad does it, though, is that going to give the illusion that he's the groom?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like people are going to be lifted, I.
Speaker 5: Think traditionally, like you walk down, then the groom lifts it up to present his new bride.
Speaker 2: Do some trial runs with Robbie lifting that if you're gonna do it, because that feels like a very tedious, delicate process.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, it's like all these for all these little things like I just didn't think about, you know what I mean, Like I just didn't think about.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen anyone walk down the aisle with the veil over those, so I don't.
Speaker 4: It's very traditional. I know I'm very traditional weddings.
Speaker 2: Well, I haven't seen it, so I don't know if i'm I don't know where I stand on it because I get both sides of the reveal being so cool, but then it's like your make hair and makeup is gonna be so beautiful, and like your photos of walking down the aisle, are you going to be covered the whole time? Right?
Speaker 5: I don't want to add to your list of stresses.
Speaker 3: But the thing that went wrong, no, I don't didn't go wrong, but like the thing I wish we could do over in our ceremony is a yours.
Speaker 5: You know, you hand the bouquet to your maid.
Speaker 3: Of honor right when you get up there, and like Allison, my sister was Allison's maid of honor, and like she she didn't give it back to her at the end. So then like my sister walked down with the bouquet and Alison didn't have anything, and then the officiant getting out of the way for the kiss. I think that's like like our if she didn't do that, and we didn't really think about that. But then like I've officiated a couple of weddings now and now I know, like get out of I pronounce you man and wife whatever, and then you bolt, So like Ryan has to know to like tumble out of the first so he's not just standing up there like, oh, you know when you and Robbie are kissing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're gonna have multiple kisses.
Speaker 2: Oh, multiple kiss Kim for the audience.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's gonna be a kiss when he when we were a man and wife. Then there's gonna be a kiss before we walk down the aisle. Then we're gonna go down the middle of the aisle and take another kids. Make sure we get a good kiss shot. That's all I want. It is like a good kiss shot with like all of our friends and like family around.
Speaker 5: That's why you're doing this, that's the whole Thing's.
Speaker 4: So yeah, a lot of kiss shots. Yeah.
Speaker 2: When so Allie didn't have her veil on, it wasn't secure. So when she walked down the aisle and she had to kind of like go down this narrow path, it got stuck and so it was kind of like loose. So when she got I was already seated because we didn't stand next to her. So when she got situated, I went up and I grabbed her bouquet and I just wrapped her veil as if it was part of like the plan, Like I was just gonna take the veil so she didn't have to mess with it because it was like dangling out of her hair.
Speaker 5: That's quick.
Speaker 2: I had to just like get like think on my feet and grab grab the veil with the bouquet, and then she I had to run up like when when they announced them and she was about to walk down to handle the bouquet. Because I think you're so excited and like you're adrenaline s pumming.
Speaker 4: That you don't think of it. So you don't think of that whoever you.
Speaker 2: Give it to. If it's me or sister Paulina.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna give it to you. It seems like you're ready. Feels like you're ready and you're on it.
Speaker 2: She's warmed up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And then also like the vows, like I was just like, oh, I'll have them on my phone. But then I'm like that looks gross to like no offense to anybody that's done that to like have them on my phone. So then I was like, do I need like a book, d like a bowe book to like write my vowels in.
Speaker 2: I would just have like or like a little notebook or a piece of paper.
Speaker 4: And tiny notebook. I have those laying around.
Speaker 2: I weirdly do like you just like yeah, just like either like a small little white one or just like a lined piece of paper, so you can like keep track of what you're reading. You know. I was thinking about my speech and I was like just you know, just pondering some ideas, and I was like, I want to go go back on my phone and see what Tanya said when she first met Robbie, because it's such a blur in my mind. And I was dying at the text messages.
Speaker 5: I'm going to read.
Speaker 4: Messages are so good? Do you have more?
Speaker 2: I do, But we'll take a break and then we'll come back and I'll read them. All right, So we're back. So I don't know if y'all know you can do this, but if you go to your text messages, yeah, you have to teach me this. So you go to your text messages. At the top, it says search.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you just searched blanket hinge.
Speaker 2: I just searched. First I searched Robbie, and then I searched hinge. Just I did a few searches. And so when you type in that word, so I'm going to type in hinge, you go to see all next to conversations and then you scroll down all the way till the date.
Speaker 4: So still what I was missing because I was like how I've seen them. There's like three text messages here. Ah, I see it.
Speaker 2: Boomer, you didn't think let me go see all? No?
Speaker 5: Wow, okay.
Speaker 2: So anyways, it was really funny because so Tanya text me it was November fifth, twenty nineteen, and this is at five forty two pm. This is important. And she goes about to meet a hinge guy. Lord help me and I said, OMG, doctor, question mark and she said lawyer and I'm late. We said five and I said where arey' all going? And she's a black market so close to you? Okay, walking in love? You so scared? I know zero. I don't what did that mean? You said I know zero? And I said have fun, love you? And you said, like legit zero zero about him.
Speaker 4: Zero about yeah and zero about him.
Speaker 2: And then she texts me at seven thirty three that night and said he's so cute. But she had a type and said he's so low cute and I said really, and she goes, I'm in bathroom, yes, so cute. Lots of typos and I said are you having fun? And then she said you e s s says he says yes, but us okay, putting phone back down by I said, okay, bye, and then she said home.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: Shocked. And then she sends me a photo of Robbie laying out with his abs a lounger.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, that is Was this a Hingeline Darius for baby Cows? Yeah, because he's playing bab profile. That was like one of his profile photos and like things. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So then this was November sixteenth, and you said he just left, and I said, how was it? And you said, I'm hard eye, hard eyes, hard eyes. And I sent you eggs, which I was confused by, and you said what is that? And I said eggs. All the eggs going into that one basket. Wow, And you said, yep, he's got them. He told me last night he had a couple of Hinge dates lined up after me and he canceled them. Wow.
Speaker 4: I forgot about that. Yeah, he was lining them up.
Speaker 2: And then this was my favorite one. I don't know at what point this was, but she goes, you're gonna love this, and you said, you're gonna find this hilarious, and you go, he ate a starburst out of this jar and it was a red one, and it was a jar of all her starbards.
Speaker 4: But they were like regularly were all regular flavors, but picked the red one.
Speaker 2: Well, there were pink and reds whatever.
Speaker 4: There wasn't just read better.
Speaker 2: It was actually every single type of star VERSU.
Speaker 4: There fathers, yellow and green, ye existing red one.
Speaker 2: So it was really fun to go back and read those.
Speaker 4: I was show Robby that screenshot last night and I was like, oh my gosh, because I remember we were meeting at whatever, five something, and then I texted you at seven something and he goes, you text from the middle of our date, and I was like, yeah, either you probably went to the bathroom or I went to the bathroom. Yeah, and then yeah, I was like so excited. I remember being so excited after that date.
Speaker 2: I remember too, and you had gone on a few dates and you were actually kind of talking dating someone else at the time.
Speaker 4: Yes, and then I was going to New York where I was going on a date with someone else.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm talking about. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The next day, I was.
Speaker 2: Like, which we can say because we've talked about this story that you've dated him before, have we Well, yeah, because you remember when we all went to.
Speaker 4: Nashville, right, Yeah, Michael, Yeah, so you.
Speaker 2: Were kind of dating him. Yeah, but you were in some of the text You're like, I don't even want to go because I just want to see Robbie. You're like, I like Robbie. Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was crazy. I remember. I remember it so vividly because I was there for something. Oh As Ryan was getting aducted into the Radio Hall of Fame and so Sysney was there, and we were saying at this hotel and I was like, this guy's coming to pick me up for a date, and all I can think about is the Hinge guy. Like I was like, I can't stop thinking about the Hinge guy. And funny enough, fast forward five years and Michael and Robbie like love each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's my favorite part. Yeah, but some of the texts, I don't know at what framing this was. I think it was end of November. You were like, I'm feeling kind of down on Robbie. I don't think he's as into me as I'm into him. He's not texting me as much. And then y'all went to a concert I think at the Forum, y'all's first photo together and smokers, and you sent me the photo and I was like, oh my god, you guys look so cute together, and you're like, yeah, I'm kind of bummed he's not texting me as much or making plans. So I think I'm I'm gonna like basically remove some of the eggs from the basket and and like disperse them. And then literally later that night you go is runny and cute or Griffith observatory cute for a date And I was like with who and you were like Robbie And I was like why, and you were like, change of plans.
Speaker 4: Eggs went back in the basket and eggs.
Speaker 2: I don't even think the hand was out of the basket with the eggs before dropped in there.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I know. It was fun to go back and look at those because there was a time in between where where he hadn't made it official, and you were kind of.
Speaker 4: Like how long am I going to? What am I doing?
Speaker 2: And then we got you like really hot for your date with him?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I thought he was breaking up with me and.
Speaker 2: He asked you to be his girlfriend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we have a So we named all of our tables for the reception. We didn't want to give them numbers, so we gave them all names, and one of the names is Delilah, because that's like the restaurant that he asked me to be his girlfriend at.
Speaker 2: Oh, I realize that's where he asked you. Yeah, Mark said goodbye to you today because he thought it was going to be the last time he saw you before the wedding.
Speaker 4: Yes, spoiler alert, it is not the last time that I'm going to see Mark, but we thought that its Yeah, I wasn't going to come to work on Monday, but I am going to come to work on Monday, And so he hugged me like saying like next time I see you, we'll be in Mexico and I we both just started crying, just full blown crying, tears in the eyes, two cancers, Yeah, feeling it all. Yeah, I was like, wow, he's really.
Speaker 2: Been a part of the journey. Yeah, you know, navigating how you talk about it on the radio, the dating process everything.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it's like a weird working relationship because it's.
Speaker 2: Like, y'all are like so funny because it's like brother and sister.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and also like fatherly yes yes, brother sister yes. Also co workers. So it's like it but it's so weird because it's like not coworker do you know what I mean. Yeah, so like I take things really personal. Yeah, but it's nice because he'll like acknowledge, like, oh I snapped and like I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry. Yeah. Yeah, he's good about that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you have any goals for yourself on the wedding day up besides like getting married and committing the rest of your life to Robbie? Like, do you have any other goals then? During the wedding process while we're there, just like visions of like how you see things going, or like the vibe that you want to the headspace you want to be in.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm really My goal is to I kind of want to turn my phone off, like fully, just be unplugged and like in the moment and be present because I do feel, like everybody says, it goes by so fast and I don't want to be looking at my phone at all, So I'm going to try to turn it off.
Speaker 2: What. Yeah, everyone who needs you is going to be at the wedding and no one should be needing anything.
Speaker 4: If anybody needs anything, they know all my friends and they can text my friends. They can text my wedding planner. Like people can figure it out. I have somebody, my friend that's coming out Ashley, to do specifically social media content, so like I told her everything I want her to film and like, so that I don't have to do anything.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. I think that's smart. It's just one thing to not have to think of if your phone's off.
Speaker 4: But it's not even I don't even want to be like, I just want to be so in the moment.
Speaker 2: So that your goal is to just be present, take it all in, make sure you're like really look around, embrace it. Everyone's there celebrating you guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, and I don't want to, Like I feel like people keep telling me that you get pulled into different directions, and I really want Robbin and I to be as much together for everything as as we can. I've heard that, Yeah.
Speaker 2: At the reception, like people are pulling because everyone will to say hey, so like sometimes the bride and groom will separate just to like disperse and get more accomplished and see more people. But I maybe it was Jojo who was like saying that she couldn't find Jordan at one point, and she was like, I gotta like I want to be with him, Like let's be together, you know. So, yeah, I would say that's a good thing to note.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's going to be different because we do have multiple events, so it's not like all hinged on hinged. It's not all hinged on like one night, you know, Like we'll have like really some time to spend with people, right, So I don't feel like that much pressure at the actual reception. The reception, I just want to be on the dance floor dancing the whole time, right, whoever wants to come to me can come dance with me.
Speaker 2: Well, you have the welcome party and then we have the everyone's kind of staying nearby, so everyone's going to be around, Yeah, which will be great. What is the first thing that you want to do as a married couple.
Speaker 4: That's a great question. Wow, turn in our marriage license, romantic top on the priority list. Change his name in my phone to husband.
Speaker 3: Oh, that was so fun when we did that. I have a screen recording of doing that.
Speaker 5: It was a blast.
Speaker 4: I guarantee you he's gonna keep me as tea in his phone.
Speaker 2: He's just tea.
Speaker 4: I'm just tea for that's what you've always been, not like lame.
Speaker 2: I mean Haley's Haley.
Speaker 4: She's just Haley in your not like l O m L.
Speaker 2: Just Haley?
Speaker 4: Sure? And are you just Becca?
Speaker 2: I think I'm Becca Tilly in her?
Speaker 4: Why put a briefcase next to your name? Make it like so corporate?
Speaker 2: That's so funny. I gotta see what I'm in her. I think I'm in there is Becca Tilly?
Speaker 4: Oh that would upset me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No it doesn't. I don't think I've never thought about it until this moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I My prediction is that he will not change my name in his phone.
Speaker 5: Is it just tea? No emojis or anything?
Speaker 4: No emojis, just just a tea?
Speaker 5: Cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah, why don't you just put a detective face next to it? Who is tea?
Speaker 5: Mister T Wow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, T my wife, tea my love of my life, tea my life, my wife, MELO m L wife Yeah, like anything a hard emoji.
Speaker 2: Yeah, We'll give him some ideas, troubleshoot, some ideas. See what he what connects to him?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then I'm going to change my name. And I heard that process kind of sucks too.
Speaker 5: Big time. Yeah's a big time.
Speaker 2: Are you all going to use tongue when you kiss? Yeah? Like are you going to go French kiss? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Maybe like a little yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't think you'll be in control of that slip.
Speaker 4: Like a slip of the time, but not like tongue yeah yeah yeah, and be gauys. We're doing three, like I feel like one of them might be a little looser, which one I don't know, But I definitely want to have a little sit of alcohol before I go down the No, like a like sip of wine or something, Okay, just to like take the edge off.
Speaker 2: What about an edible No?
Speaker 4: Are you out of your mind? I don't want to drink that much.
Speaker 2: That's fair until the night of Theresa reception is when Balls the Walls begins. Correct, Okay, yeah, wait, I was gonna say something, Oh are we standing up there with you?
Speaker 4: So you know, it's funny you ask because we've been toying with that. We definitely think we're gonna have everybody like walk down the aisle and then like stand on the sides, you know, like Robbie's grooms when will go behind him, my bridesmaids will go behind where I will be, and then when I come down the aisle, come down the aisle to like everybody and then when the ceremony starts, have everybody sit down. Oh interesting, that's kind of what we're thinking right now.
Speaker 2: So we walk down stand there, do everybody stay standing?
Speaker 4: Not behind him, across from him, like where I would be standing, but like behind me, I know.
Speaker 2: So like off to the side behind him. I'm saying, his crimson, we're behind him. Yeah, and then we get to watch you walk down the aisle. Yeah. I love that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So like everybody like watches me come down and I like meet you guys, and we're all there, and because I want to have that moment, and I also like want to have that photo of like all of our bridal party and then have everybody sit for the ceremony.
Speaker 2: That sounds so good because I always have to tell myself not to lock my knees when I'm standing up and in front of it. It's so it's crazy. How like do you do you get nervous.
Speaker 4: Doing that standing up at a wedding?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, Oh interesting, I get really nervous.
Speaker 4: I don't like standing up at a wedding because I feel like I'm blocking people's views, you know what I mean. Like I'm like i feel like I'm standing here and somebody doesn't want to see me. They want to see the bride and groom.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, who are you blocking if you're up at the front, you mean the other bridesmaids?
Speaker 4: No, like people who are like maybe on the edge of the aisle of that you know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, like they don't want to see me.
Speaker 2: That sounds lovely because I would love to watch you walk down from that view. Yeah, and then get to see you both getting married. Yeah from my seat. Right, So that's the Okay, great, well we'll rehearse that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, there's gonna be rehearsal. But like, isn't it like like we still don't have these little like we also just figured out yesterday when we were gonna like change.
Speaker 2: Oh after the wedding. Yeah, I mean yeah, these are just things that that I feel like naturally happen now, Like I don't think you could plan this too far.
Speaker 4: And then and then when we come in at the reception, they like announce us. They announced the father daughter dance, the mother's son and our dance. I thought that this would just be like the MC of the like the band member, but I was like, I think it should be somebody that knows us and like can pronounce our names and like be hype. So we're still picking that person.
Speaker 2: You should Mark do that. He's so good at that.
Speaker 4: I was thinking Paulina.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know if Pauline's I'm sure she's.
Speaker 5: Great at it.
Speaker 4: I just don't want to add like to her load, Like I don't want to like stress her out. But I don't think I think she would like it? Would you like it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't think so.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Hello everybody, we're scrubbing in, mister and missus. All right, well, I feel like all that stuff is Should we talk about my dress? Okay, let's take a break and we'll come back. All right, we're back. So, in typical Becca fashion, I am the last two have my bridesmaid's dress.
Speaker 4: But I don't think you're the last. I haven't seen Sophia's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Sofia's gonna she has, like yeah, not worried about yea she has. She goes, yeah, I might do my fitting in Paris. I'm like cool, same, same. So I thought I was like being very on top of it, and I hired a stylist because I was like, oh, I'd rather not have to think about it. I can just pick something off the rack. The whole point of hiring a stylist was so that I could just like rent or borrow a dress from like a showroom, and then wear it and then return it like I would an event, right, and this is an event, yes, the main event, main event.
Speaker 4: Technically not really though. I feel like, can you pull a dress for my best friend's wedding is not the same as can you pull a dress for Tom Cruise's new Red Carpet movie?
Speaker 2: But you can them. But you can rent dresses?
Speaker 4: Oh you can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh so it was just like, oh I can.
Speaker 2: It's almost like you can. Yeah. I was gonna say, it's like rent the runway, except someone in person.
Speaker 4: You can rent them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: A lot of the like high design like yeah, renting or just uh pulling for free. They'd probably be like no, but renting address is a thing. Anyways. There was a huge miscommunication between me and the style.
Speaker 4: I was already stressed Becca like plans this stot the the fitting for March third, and I'm like yeah, because feeling a little tight on time there.
Speaker 2: Oh see, I felt I was like, this is ideal because I'm I have time to get it tailored if I need to.
Speaker 4: I was already stressed about the time of your fitting. I didn't know this, so when she hit the fan, I was like, oh, hell to the no. So I'm panicking and I'm like, like looking on everyone website, I'm sending back a link after link after link.
Speaker 2: Stop I can handle this, like you're you're you're stressing me out that you're stressed out.
Speaker 4: I was very stressed. It's still not totally chill about it, but I figure it's fair.
Speaker 2: But I've got to. I mean, I'm gonna figure it out. I have options. Anyways, I still don't have a dress. I've ordered every I've ordered every dress off of the internet. I'm not kidding. My home looks like a Revolve warehouse. I literally boxes everywhere. I had to tell Haley. I was like, I promise these will all be gone, like I know, it's chaos and here. Yeah. Because also I didn't have a dress for the welcome party, so that was gonna do that as well. And those words. So Tony wants colorful outfits at the welcome party, so every like colorful cocktail dress just going crazy. So yeah, it's all good. But anyways, I was trying to be productive. I was trying to handle like bride chilla.
Speaker 4: Everybody wear what they want, here's the color palette and joy to be continued, and now I should just give them all one dress and been like, here you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the color pellet is so the color pellet's like champagne color white off white champagne.
Speaker 4: Though, like it's shimmering and it doesn't need to have a shimmer.
Speaker 2: Anyways, most of the dresses are like a satin material, so there's this shimmer, a slight shimmer. So Paulina sence her dress first, okay, and I'm thinking, okay, it's just gonna be an array of champagne hues, which I was like, that's gonna beautiful.
Speaker 4: But like, you would have gotten that exact same dress, you know that, right?
Speaker 2: If I picked out a dress and then another bridesmaid had the choice to choose any dress and they chose the one that I got, I'd be pissed.
Speaker 4: But you're like comos. I thought it'd be like cute if you're in the same dress.
Speaker 2: We would work through it. But I would not do that to her personally. Anyways. I find a dress, I'm like, this will do, and then everyone else sends their dress and they're all like matching perfectly basically, and I'm like, the one I chose is way too dark. I must stand out like a sore thumb. So that's where I'm up, which.
Speaker 4: I'm fine with too. Like I was like, I'm fine with that color, ride Chilla, bring it on.
Speaker 2: I don't know why you're fine with everyone having the same color except for me.
Speaker 4: Because I don't think it's the exact same color there. And also Sophia doesn't have hers. Hers might be a different color too, and my sisters is a little bit of a different color too.
Speaker 2: Anyways, they're all more similar than they were different. So that's where I'm at. I do have my welcome party dress, nice, not the one that was that important, but I do have that, and there's some more coming in this afternoon. So TV continuing.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, but I saw.
Speaker 2: A tailor today and he was like, you can just bring me anything tomorrow and I'll get it to you. So yeah, I feel great.
Speaker 4: Shout out Reggie, shout out Reggie. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So anyways, oh so those the stylist just got gifting stuff. So that's why there was a it was a miscommunication. She didn't rent stuff. She she just got gifting in it. It unfortunately didn't worry out. So that's a little bit about me.
Speaker 4: I'm so stressed about you.
Speaker 2: So don't be stressed. I'm doing my best. Yeah. So Mark and Suelos said that one person loves the other more in a relationship. I thought this was interesting because he and Kelly. That's Mark Mark and Soylis is Kelly Ripp's husband. Yes, just letting the people know. And I just realized that Mark and Soylos, that's uh, Phoebe's the uh what's her something? Con soilers? Banana? Banana hammock? Oh what's Phoebe's Oh yeah, bana.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyways, he was saying the average man takes a little over four weeks to fall in love with a woman, and the couple debate. They were debating the definition of love. And so I find that interesting because I've always heard to find someone who loves you a little bit more. Yeah, but I feel like Hayley and I love each other equally.
Speaker 4: Do you really what do you think of you guys? Yeah, hmmm, I don't know. I wouldn't know. I wouldn't know because I'm not like in it.
Speaker 2: I know. So, why do you like so shocked?
Speaker 4: Because I think that Robbie and I go like back and forth.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's all I was gonna say. Yeah, I think it depends on the season of life where I feel like one of us is a little more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I feel like it's usually me right now, it's like really him.
Speaker 2: It's really him.
Speaker 4: He's locked in.
Speaker 2: He's like he's like hert eyebsessed.
Speaker 4: With me right now. I'm like, all right. I think I would be the same way if I wasn't like so strung. I think because he's like no stress for the wedding, Like he's like obsessed with me right now.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's so nice going into the wedding.
Speaker 4: It's so nice because there could.
Speaker 2: Be tension from the stress and instead he's just like, give me more.
Speaker 4: Give me so much more. How much more can I get?
Speaker 3: Like I feel like Mark may have said this on this show, but like it an ideal situation is the man loves the more that.
Speaker 5: I think that's for success. I think that's the.
Speaker 4: Right I think, so, though I don't think so, I do think there are times where it's like me in our relationship, but it does bounce back and forth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think ours bounces back and forth too, But I feel like we're pretty equal for the most part. Maybe that's maybe it's a difference of two women versus like a man and a woman in a relationship. Maybe Mark and Swaylos wasn't talking about the LGBTQ.
Speaker 4: I A maybe not? Maybe not?
Speaker 2: Okay? Before we go, and did anyone watch Paradise New Okay? Did anyone watch with Love Meghan?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: I did start watching Apple Cider Vinegar based on your recommendation?
Speaker 4: Is it not?
Speaker 2: Like it? Insane?
Speaker 5: Insane? I can't stop watching it.
Speaker 2: I hope she wins all the awards. Yes, she is amazing.
Speaker 4: I watched Are you watching Traders?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we watched the Traders the finale? Don't tell me, don't tell me watching the finale tonight?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 4: I watched the penultimate. That's the one before the finale, right, that is correct? Yeah? Okay, and we watched that one last night. Oh okay, So tonight's the finale. Wow? Is it a good finale?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 4: I hate that.
Speaker 2: We were kind of like meh hate. I don't know if that's the general consensus. That was just where we were. We were lying.
Speaker 4: I have to find you this season and the of Traders where the ending is like blows or I.
Speaker 2: Think Hayley watched it. It was one of the UK ones.
Speaker 4: I think I don't remember. I'd have to ask Robbie or.
Speaker 2: Like Australia do google.
Speaker 4: It was one that was like not us and it was Banana.
Speaker 2: I think I remember Haley, wasn't it the one that Aaron from Love Island was on.
Speaker 4: I don't know if this happens to you guys, but when I watch reality shows like these, these contest shows, somebody could win Survivor yesterday and I will have completely forgotten them the next day.
Speaker 2: It's just so funny because you were so invested in did all you want to think and talk about?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and yet I go to get you to recall nothing gone. It's like literally like goes into just purgatory.
Speaker 2: I think that's what reality TV is for.
Speaker 4: Though, Yeah, like I could, I couldn't tell you who won last season of Survivor and I watched every episode in real time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm the same with competition shows like that. Yeah, unless it's The Bachelor or something where you're like seeing more of them, but like like Survivor people aren't going on like media tours or any that is correct. Okay, So I just want to let you know this is the end of this podcast. However, we have two more podcasts coming out this week leading up to the wedding, and so don't don't be sad, because we'll be back.
Speaker 4: Don't be sad, be glad.
Speaker 2: Be glad because we have wedding Q and A that y'all submitted the questions for. And then we have a little game episode. So TBC, TBC, we love you so much, love you, Bye bye.
Speaker 4: To be continued