Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to season What No Season. It's a very special episode.
Speaker 2: Of Darly Like Guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh god, Oh that's the podcast. We take deep down of New America shared consciousness through the day's news, so we know a thing or two about what's going on. That's why you're gonna want to come to us for your twenty twenty six predictions. Hell yeah, my name is Jack O'Brien. I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host, mister Miles.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie. I may have just hopped out of a Dolorean and I just came from August twenty twenty six, so some shit might be.
Speaker 1: Spot on for an interesting time to choose. Yeah, Miles Worth thrilled to be joined to in air third Seed by very special guest co host, the original Day one super producer of The Daily Zeicheist continued super producer many of the first rate podcasts on this network, such as Frustrate, This Is Important Last Culturistas. She created on a streaming corner. The mind behind That's Prestige Casting.
Speaker 2: It's ours.
Speaker 1: Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi.
Speaker 2: Brian. I might pop in okay and he.
Speaker 1: Might make it up in.
Speaker 2: It's Brian the editor might get about it pop in, He might, he might.
Speaker 1: This is our twenty twenty six Predictions episode, where we tell you what everything that is definitely going to happen in the year twenty twenty six. As always, we like to open with a look back at the futility of making predictions for any year by looking at what was predicted for the year twenty twenty five by other people and be like, ha, ha, fucked up your fucking my rock Wise, your bunch of idiots. Our writer jaym went back and looked back. In nineteen ninety five, the BBC dropped Tomorrow's World on all of our asses. They predicted that in the year twenty twenty five it was all about the year twenty twenty five. They predicted that we would see the rise of the space mining industry. Oh, just a bit off, I will say. I think they just took that from the Alien movie franchise. There was a you know, the Alien Romulus came out in twenty twenty four in which there was space mining, but they predicted a gigantic foam gel to slow down debris. Doctors performing surgeries virtually with the help of robots and holographic patients. That's not like so so so far off. The one thing that I feel like they got kind of right. They predicted smart speakers that like tell you it's time to take a vacation somewhere like so they just we use robotic technology and robotic assistance to like tell us to buy stuff, which I feel like is pretty close to what actually is happening.
Speaker 2: The depiction from the show looks like a disembodied head. A disembodied head does float out of your wall for some reason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're not there a disembodied head, Siri, otherwise I don't trust you. They also were like, yeah, you can go to Indo Disney. They thought Disney was going to take over a part of Asia and it would be called Indo Disney. And she was like, go take your next holiday to Indo Disney, which would only take forty minutes. So way off on that. Anything where like our lives get better, like air travel getting better, that shit didn't happen. But anything that could be like capitalized and like inject make us more profitable for companies, that is happening.
Speaker 2: They did say that space junk would be a problem. They did say space. True, that is true. It's that's fucking me up every day. Man.
Speaker 3: The space junk, I mean, okay, space junk, don't we Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, didn't that happen? Didn't some debris hit the space station? Like, wasn't that?
Speaker 3: Wasn't that a whole thing?
Speaker 2: A huge space june?
Speaker 3: Isn't that?
Speaker 1: Wasn't that a space junk in that space trunk?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, it's definitely the the space. The space is full of space debris that is hurtling around at enormous speeds. It's basically just like a field of bullets up there. Space is huge. So even though there's like millions and billions of pieces of space junk up there crashing into each other and like creating even more space degree, it's tiny and far apart. But yeah, that is something that astronauts need to worry about.
Speaker 2: Aren't they Like decommissioned satellites too, there's like a fuck them bros. I don't talk.
Speaker 3: There's like parts of like you know, space stations or whatever they're doing up there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what are they doing up there?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 3: What are they calling them?
Speaker 2: They're like, hey, what are you doing up there?
Speaker 3: Basically the space stations, but they have like a name from like you know, Bezos and ship are doing them.
Speaker 4: You mean, like if everybody deorbits because you have the option sometimes I guess too so to just make it go into the ocean. Oh sure, sure, sure, But I don't think every satellite has that option.
Speaker 1: I don't think they do, and they certainly didn't in the early days. Like there's still Russian dogs up there that they just like fired up there and like never got to bring down. Might still be alive on the Hucks.
Speaker 2: It makes me sad, well, that was wasn't that The first thing in space was that dog? Yeah, like.
Speaker 1: They were just fire. I mean, there might be still Russians up there full stop.
Speaker 2: They were.
Speaker 1: They were just firing cosmonauts into space in the early days, and just we would overhear recordings from them being like, oh God, I'm burning. I don't know why I'm laughing at this, but it was just like so barbaric, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: God podcasts on the chair.
Speaker 1: You know how Russians are where.
Speaker 3: They're like, oh, we're dying up in space.
Speaker 1: We people and one gun on the field of battle. And then once the first person you know, their life is cheap over there. That's how they approached the problem of space travel all right. More recently, heading into this year, Deadline had some thoughts about what the box office would do, and they were pretty pretty close. They thought domestic bo would be nine billion, and twenty twenty five were at eight billion. Heading into Avatar and Timothy Chalome Ping Pong movie Territy.
Speaker 2: Urry combined billion dollars.
Speaker 1: Right there, You think, yeah, marty' sprim But they did, like screen Ramp predicted the top movies of twenty twenty five and did not include Neja two, which is a Chinese animated movie that made are you guys looking at the doc?
Speaker 2: I am, and I'm I can't even believe.
Speaker 1: With that it that it did not know this movie came out this year. It made two billion dollars at the global box office. Jesus in other countries, I mean, there's not two that's too. Zutopia to like had like one day in China where it made like a crazy amount of money. Basically the Chinese box office has completely overtaken in numbers.
Speaker 3: Yeah Utopia too, oh yeah, said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard good the rings about Zutopia too. I have not seen it yet. I did see Lelo and Stitch, which they did not have in their top ten and did a crush at the box office, and a Minecraft movie. Those were both big hits, the kind of at least screen Rant did not see them coming heading into this year, as well as Neja two.
Speaker 2: It's on HBO Max.
Speaker 1: I guess world.
Speaker 2: It's got great ratings too, Okay, what kind of movie is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, animated children's movie.
Speaker 2: It's so funny, how like Got America is so just like, don't tell anybody about the thing in China.
Speaker 1: That's really good. I know, Like why wouldn't we talk about that and be like maybe your kids would like this movie that is a massive hit with everybody.
Speaker 3: It might not have like American subtitles or anything.
Speaker 2: No, you can get it on It's on HBO Max. So it's definitely subtitled. Yeah, yeah you can. There's no like it's not it's not behind any kind of.
Speaker 3: Secret.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The other thing nobody saw coming was What's that came up? Demon Hunters obviously, which wasn't like a It didn't It didn't make the top ten box office, but it was probably the most popular movie of the year, behind, of course Neja Too. In terms of movie predictions, to DejaVu. This is the last episode that we're recording of the extra episodes and coming.
Speaker 2: Off at our limit. I am on my limit.
Speaker 1: I know a guy who's at his limit. If people haven't seen The Cherry Company, they probably don't understand this show anymore.
Speaker 2: I've noticed from just doing all of our inside joke things, there's definitely a bunch listeners like, I don't even care. It's just so stupid it sounds funny.
Speaker 1: They don't need to know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: Sorry. A quick Tim Robinson that just came into my my orbit again is from I don't I think you should leave where he's like playing that egg feeding game. Oh yeah, his computer and he just goes like, this egg's got a bush? What the hell? Anyway? I think about that a lot right now. I just keep saying everything I think, like, yeah, I can't stop saying it. Right, We're on Well, Tim Robinson has ruined the.
Speaker 1: Americans, broken me yees bush?
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: There were two big movies set in the year twenty twenty five, Big Well, one big movie, one lesser big movie. So Future Sport starring Dean Kane, Vanessa Williams, and Wesley Snipe, set in the year twenty twenty agent. Yeah right, thank you. It's all about a basketball, baseball, hockey, hoverboard, rollerblade hybrid sport created as a means of reducing gang warfare that is also somehow used to stop a potential conflict between global superpowers. They really thought we'd be like, I'm tired of sports, let's put them all let's mix them all up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean this the premise also of just the idea, this will help, this will help, like curb gang violence. You're like, what kind of white savior ass idea is this? You know, what they need is a hybrid sport to get them off the stacks. Uh huh.
Speaker 3: Movies back then were so much more creative than they are now. All we have now is Avatar. All we have now is rinse and repeat ip. Yeah, Like they just kept making the same shit over and overain. At least back then they were like, I don't know, throw everything at the wall. If it sticks, it's in the plot. Like they were doing something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was. This was also I think important to know this was made for TV.
Speaker 1: Yes, made for TV. E Repomen, which was twenty twenty five life saving biomechanical organs would be repossessed by greedy corporations, which the only reason that hasn't happened is because we don't have the technology. Yeah right, that's otherwise that would happen.
Speaker 3: That feels like it's happening kind of.
Speaker 1: And then the big one her was set in twenty twenty five, Well, that's happening. That is happening there. Like the only thing they got wrong is that their AI assistant was less scammy than ours, and like, you know, like the current version of AI is just purely focused on trying to sell you shit, right, and that version of AI was actually like an earlier version of tech where like we would just like let this thing be useful to people and then they'd buy it because they found it useful. It's not been like connected to Walmart or whatever.
Speaker 2: The fuck. This one could have been even more spot on if the Scarlett Johansson being the chat GPT voiced was this year too, because it was last year. Is in twenty twenty four. When Chad GBT was like, check out this assistant, it was like, that's fucking Scarlet Johansson. What the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: You noticed that our greatest Asian American actress you think we're not gonna fucking recognize her.
Speaker 1: Voice, So yeah, otherwise, I mean you go back. Nineteen sixty seven, a columnist for the Massachusetts based Berkshire Eagle was like, all right, life expectancy one hundred and twenty five years, chemical control of aging, all low grade labor will be taken over by animals, so everybody will have a lot of free time, extra limbs. Abolition of the education system because you'll just like spot on, download that shit into your brain. They abolish the education system without the technology to vegas learn kung fula.
Speaker 2: They were saying that the educationalistem will be would be moot because the technology is wow, rather than we going to be learning, rather than like a oligarchical ideological takeover of the public institution.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they didn't know that one quite down. It was all very much like they'll have all this ship figured out by then you're just like blinking, You'll be in Asia. Air travel will be so so quick, and see me, Indo Disney.
Speaker 3: We were we were on the right path with Reagan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, got there.
Speaker 1: You you keep saying that, and I love I love that for you. All the I don't know all the old psychics, Nostradamus blah blah.
Speaker 3: You know, famously the segment I hate about the Predictions episode.
Speaker 1: It's we don't even need to go like a lot of it's a lot of like the pope will die and a new pope will come and enter in a Roman Chicago, yet that it will be from a place of deep dishes.
Speaker 3: It'll be a sort of cylindrical long meat style food.
Speaker 1: Hard to say what it is yet, like the version of the Nostra a I'm Nostra Dominus you doing? Actually he was. The pope was supposed to die in twenty twenty four, so he was off even on that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, he remember Jdvans killed him.
Speaker 1: Jdvans killed him right around Eastern he met him.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, Wait, what's baba vod up to Boba.
Speaker 1: In nineteen ninety six claimed that humans would make contact with aliens during a major sporting event. I love it.
Speaker 2: Just those are the take big swings, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, leading to a global crisis or apocalypse.
Speaker 2: But just show at the halftime show.
Speaker 1: That's a halftime show. Maybe she like foresaw that bunny bunny, which or she foresaw that that black eyed peas one that was like all like extraterrestrial UFO special effects, that's what she foresaw. She was like, this will surely lead to the end of the world. All right, that's our rundown of predictions about twenty twenty five. I give them an F minus. You fucking suck even you Spiked Jones. No, Spike Jones. You did a pretty good job idea, kind of figured it out, high waisted pants and everything. Uh, but we're going to take a quick break and then we're going to come back and show those assholes how it's done with our own predictions about the year twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back and we're back.
Speaker 3: We're back.
Speaker 1: Who would like to kick us all off?
Speaker 2: I was like, I don't. I don't even know what I got.
Speaker 1: My main predictions are what movies are going to come out in twenty twenty six?
Speaker 2: Because I googled that.
Speaker 3: Did you write this China thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you wrote breakthrough in technogie?
Speaker 1: I did technology. Oh, mister president, I wrote it in Trump's voice.
Speaker 3: In the technogie, in the technoogle funny word technogie tech miles, do you.
Speaker 1: Want to kick us off with the with the prediction we will change the word technolog two tech Nuvinuggie, you'll do it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give you nogie for me. Okay, I'll do one. Because I've said this on the show before in the last few months, is that Trump is going to do something to change his appearance to look younger or more like with it. I think as he as his state deteriorates and he constantly gets checked by the press, one he's slowing down. He don't look too I have a feeling with just his mental decline. He's gonna be like, let me get that wig, or what if I painted on a beard. I don't know if he's gonna do like Carlos Boozer hair. I don't know what it's gonna be. Yeah, Yeah, like it's gonna be. I obviously, aside from the erratic behavior that puts us all at terrible grave risk of death. I do think there's it's there's gonna be some weird I gotta.
Speaker 4: Get is if he got like you know how people are getting like the facelift but for their knees.
Speaker 2: No, what if he starts rocking shorts and he gets like his legs.
Speaker 4: Done, he gets his legs lifted, he gets like some caffine plants, he gets his knees done.
Speaker 2: Tightens up his forearm skin, and ship they're like ooh bound many off that okay, but yeah, like.
Speaker 1: What one idea would just be like he goes he goes lips, you know, like all the people in his white house. He just goes all in on big, big lips. He doesn't really have lips, but all of a sudden just had like.
Speaker 2: I feel like injectables. Is he's afraid. I think, yeah, that's true. I think he'd rather just do somethings like can I smear it on and that'll be the fix.
Speaker 1: My other, my other suggestion would be, you know the glasses with the eyes painted on the make you look really wide awake. He's just wearing those all the time.
Speaker 2: I mean, when you get to that idea, when you get to that age, weird fashion choices come out. I've seen this in my own family. I see this with like Her Majesty, her grandmother who was suffering like cognitive decline too. She would rock Marty gravies all the time like she was like this is my shit. Like suddenly it became like the thing. So I'm like, there's gonna be something He's gonna do something to spice it up. I just don't know what it is he is.
Speaker 1: I mean I have that here, but I don't have any like fun specifics because it's like his brain is going to continue to melt before our eyes, but it's not going to be in any way that like is predictable. Like it's so when you put a brain like that in the field of like being the most powerful person on earth, there's just like so many ways that that can go wrong. You know, like I don't know what, like, there is no way that I'd be able to predict like that. He would, you know, take a murdered Hollywood celebrity and be like, yeah, fuck him, look like me all that shit. That's what you get for fucking with Trump, bitch. But that is in fact what he did, like hours after Rob Reiner was murder So it's going to keep going in like really wild directions. But I do yeah.
Speaker 3: Hours after.
Speaker 2: Yeah again yeah, because he sees everything is like it's are you me? Are you against me? And also I'm killing it too. Obviously, poor him. She couldn't see how well I was doing. But that's he was unwell and not good for the country.
Speaker 1: I think we'll increasingly get like sad ones, not non wacky ones, but just like him shitting his pants in public.
Speaker 2: That was kind of like when Caitlin Gill was on and was sort of like, you know, obviously this person deserves no sympathy, but like when you sort of distill it down to like a person who's clearly deteriorating, like in their cognition and they have to do all this shit that's fucked up, and then pardon me, goes Yeah, but I don't know what else I have except to laugh at the apocalypse that's coming.
Speaker 1: Well, what do I do? Yeah? He stopped a speech to just like start talking about how much a person in the crowd looked like his daughter who no long your talks to him like.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be someone who's passed away next. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Oh, there goes Ivanna, my my beautiful ex wife.
Speaker 2: There's Roy Cohne. Oh my god, how are you? Oh boy? This is gonna be a wild ride.
Speaker 1: Uh Anna.
Speaker 2: You have any predictions for twenty twenty six?
Speaker 3: One, Trump will reign supriant on choocking.
Speaker 1: Trump will continue to killing ro He's killing I.
Speaker 3: Think we're in sort of dark Illness Territory. Thanks RFK Junior.
Speaker 2: Oh sure, yeah, that's really like.
Speaker 3: Measles cases are going back up. I think, uh it's about to be a situation for kids in schools unfortunately because of the I think I think we're finally hitting that point where all the like anti VAX's parents were like, I'm not vaccinating my kids, and they're all like Mickey Mouse, fun Mickey.
Speaker 2: What the fuck fo I'm gonna get just joking.
Speaker 3: Mickey has no political thoughts that characters only exactly. I don't know why Mickey's so fucking weird. Yeah, Like, I think we're hitting that point where those kids who have been unvaxed are like getting to elementary school like that, we're hitting that era, and I think it's it's that's why there's gonna be measles uptakes. There's gonna be some other issues, maybe Polio's back. I'm sorry to talk to you guys who have young kids, but like yeah, yeah, and you can't even say like you're in a liberal bastion because like even being like a coastal elite, it doesn't matter, because like there's that like sort of turnald that you're so liberal that you're like conservative.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, the wou shit gets you in trouble.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Watch West Side of La Man. Yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: We're starting to edge in that direction with the kids and the illnesses. And I think RFK Junior literally just doing pull ups.
Speaker 2: At the airport pandemic edge, not doing anything else and just accusing Sean Penn of stealing his swag in one battle after another. I mean, one of these one of these guys is not going to make it out of the year, right, like RFK Jingr. Is he unwell? Is any poor? Is he in poor health? I don't know.
Speaker 3: He looks like it Olivia Olivia's book and we'll find out.
Speaker 2: If I could get through that drivel. Jack read a section of it and I was like it was like mind numbing Yeah, I oh yeah, And well you said read it, So do you have any say based on reading it or no.
Speaker 3: I haven't gotten to the end yet, so I don't know if Junior has died yet.
Speaker 1: Do you find out if it's him? I know she refers to as the politician.
Speaker 3: She never fucking says his name because she's gonna get her ask by Cheryl Hines.
Speaker 2: Oh she's really in for one. The other thing too, because like there's like super flu going around now and a lot of people are like, we don't have the same access to the CDC that we used to, like when we're seeing these like clusters of serious illness that are hospitalizing people. And I think along that point, like I think just your prediction made me think of another thing I was thinking about about, Like states are gonna kind of have They're gonna start having their own like CDC type capabilities because California just picked up two like CDC people. They're like, come work with us, because like we want to have our shit.
Speaker 3: Gavin is so like Gavin, like he he and you know, like.
Speaker 2: You say it, like you know, Governor Gavinderson fucking Gavin, I mean gav Dog.
Speaker 1: So you have to understand about gave new dog.
Speaker 3: He sort of gets a boner for being on top of it.
Speaker 2: Oh of course, of course he gets.
Speaker 3: Gave dog harder than being like efficient, you know, like he's dying to show up and shake your hand yep and be like I'll take it.
Speaker 2: Or show up, show up with a bulldozer and be like let's get this encampment the fuck out of here. All right, but that still lies under like his ideas. It's exactly what I mean. Like he's like, yeah, I'll be there. I'll kick these on house people out my fucking self.
Speaker 3: And they're like you don't need to show up, and he's like, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: I want to be I want to be the face of this policy.
Speaker 3: Fire give me a hard hat. Like he's dying to be in the picture. So like it's just always I bet he's He's probably hired the majority of CDC and they probably live in his house anywhere. Don't go anywhere now. But that's a good thing because you know, like we have Eric Adams for now until Zoran is fully in.
Speaker 2: But Eric adas a few more moments.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's fully aware he's still mayor.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I like to think of my sof as the mayor of tele AVV.
Speaker 3: He's lost in the sauce. Yeah, totally anyway, sorry, go ahead, all right.
Speaker 1: Keeping it in the world of politics, I do feel like there's going to be continued attempts from your JD's vance, from your gav dogs Newsome trying to pitch themselves as the next thing. So you can't call him that you don't know who I know.
Speaker 2: I just got to mean a little more awkward when you said.
Speaker 3: Time speaking English. Yeah, uh, running out of battery.
Speaker 1: I literally am.
Speaker 3: Wait.
Speaker 1: I think you're going to be trying to pitch like as it becomes clear and clear that Trump like no longer is a viable person to run the country and like that there's no chance that he can run again, they're going to be positioning jd Vance as like the Air Apparent. Uh. The Democrats are going to be pitching Gavin Newsom as like the next candidate, and people aren't going to like it. But it's still too early for anybody to get those results, Like we're not going to have an electoral test of how little people like those two candidates, And so there will just be increased the mainstream media being like you know, how they were for Ron DeSantis for like two years where they were just like this guy's Trump but with a great mind, you know, and like they just don't They'll try to make it a thing until they can't, which will be when people start showing that they won't vote for either of those guys. But the mainstream media narratives will be strong, sure, sure, And then also they'll try to steal the mid terms and they won't be good at it. They might steal it, but it'll be very all out in the open question.
Speaker 3: When do you think they'll start pushing Barie Weiss as a candidate. I mean, I don't know, but I'm getting some energy that they're gonna like the sort of like you know if you will, liberal zionist delee who want you, who are annoyed with like mainstream media and how they present what they want things to present. It feels like, doesn't it feel like they're positioning her in a way.
Speaker 2: Well like the Ellison's definitely like having her there at CBS News to be like the arbiter of truth for like newscrub.
Speaker 3: Jack is pop it.
Speaker 2: But again we did say that Erica Kirk interview she did was.
Speaker 1: No one tuned in for that, and yeah that was that was a massive l for her. I think it's going to be a like she's not very smart, Like I don't think she's going to be good at her job that they're just like installing her into and so I think this will be a year.
Speaker 3: Of like pretty smart. So she can't be president Okay.
Speaker 1: No, no, not president, but like she's about to take an l in the job that they've put her in. I think, yeah, I think I think.
Speaker 3: It'll be cool because I was like reading her that that profile on her, and I was like, why is she being positioned like this?
Speaker 1: It was like Mike Pence when they were like, this is the next person, and it's like because there's twenty yeah, but it was no after his vice president, when they were like trying to make it seem like during the Biden administration, Mike Pence was going to win the election. Is like, oh, I see people fucking hate him, like he's inediating that the only reason he has all his momentum is because he has like twelve billionaires who are just like, this is our man, this is our guy.
Speaker 3: You're right. The only saving grace is that she's a woman, right Yeah.
Speaker 1: Ever, fucking alltow with like very unpopular politics. I feel like, but certain.
Speaker 3: People want to use her because I think she's moldable. I'm just worried. How did she go from getting fucking Columbia professors fired to this. That's what I'm worried about.
Speaker 2: Is because again, the oligarchs are controlling everything. They they know that ideologically she's on the exact same team as them, and that's that's a safety. But I think that's the thing. It'll only appeal to that class of people, and I don't doubt that that. Maybe they'll try and maybe do that, but I just think it'll be very quick when people are like no, No one's feeling that they're like but who knows. It might be like fetch and they try and make fetch a thing.
Speaker 3: So it feels like they're trying to do right.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's gonna be a lot of trying to make fetch a thing, a lot of wise Gavin Newsom and JD.
Speaker 2: Vance.
Speaker 3: I wonder if Kevin probably has the best chance to be made a thing just for sure.
Speaker 2: It's still yeah, because we live in this world. It's like, what about policy? Like, no, dude, I think you can like beat up JD. Evans On looks, he looks, he looks like one, what about electricity costs?
Speaker 1: I don't know, d hot hair, like what my god, look at that head hair?
Speaker 3: Street hair, full hat hair.
Speaker 1: Do I need to remind you?
Speaker 2: I have another I have a couple of their political predictions. I do think the Democrats will I don't they think they'll find a way to cell phone in the midterms somehow, Oh you think. I don't think it's going to be. I think they will get a bunch of seats, but I don't think it's going to be as potent as it possibly could be, because I think as it stands, they are too cocky about the special election results that they're seeing without actually like realizing how to put it. Yeah. Yeah, And I think it's just gonna be like, that's it, baby, We're back in We're back in the saddle. They love this ship, all right, get back out there, vote blue no matter who, without realizing you have a populace that is ground down to dust and they're actually looking for answers more nonsense. Although that's where the Gavin newsomthing freaks me out, because I'm like, this guy doesn't stand for fucking ship.
Speaker 1: He just says all the good ship, and that's gonna be his policy, that's gonna be his platform. He's gonna be like, I don't stand for ship. I don't stand for fucking ship. You got Jabe Vance fucking sucks?
Speaker 2: Right boy?
Speaker 1: All right, should we take a quick break come back? Yeah, all right, we'll be right back.
Speaker 2: And we're back and we were just talking about how Gavin Newsom's not even married. Imagine that we got like the uh was that American president movie? Wait, well he does have a wife. Oh look at that?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: How is she?
Speaker 2: How is she never? How the fuck do I not even know that? Who?
Speaker 1: The first, the most iconic one was Kimberly Guilfoyle not gonna work out well.
Speaker 2: Jennifer Siebel news It's like mar Alaco face.
Speaker 1: So a couple of big things that are happening this year for the left. One is the Luigi Mangioni trial will be a thing that's happening. And then also Zorn will be taking power and the media will try to do anything they can, Like every murder that happens in New York City will be front page news.
Speaker 2: Oh seeing the slow drip of like women that are coming in. Have you seen those clips of like just the girlies pulling up for Luigi at trial? I get it, there's really so many. There's like there was a Guardian article that was about like Cougar's for Luigi too. Like That's where I'm sort of like, are you in it? For the that we understand that this is a class warfare being waged against us, and you know or is it? They're like, I don't know. He's fucking hot. You ask him this question, Miles, what is that some people like are in this middle space? No, they're not.
Speaker 4: He's hot and they want to see him. Yeah, marry him and have conjugal visits.
Speaker 2: Just like Scott Peterson. Sort of a thing where like Scott Peterson, what do you think about it?
Speaker 4: It's like someone married Charles Manson a few years ago, Like, and he's tiny and ugly.
Speaker 2: I guess that's the thing.
Speaker 4: WHOA, he's a very tiny man, great musicians, very he's very short.
Speaker 2: Please, well hold on, let me get the whole story here. Let's not jump to conclusions.
Speaker 3: But I mean a warfare here.
Speaker 2: I am just like, all right, kids, you're doing all right? They're like, no, I'm gonna jump over to try and here's here's here's here's.
Speaker 4: Your one solid smiles is that they can be They're highly suggestible obviously, so they can be brought on bold. We're talking about women right now, Brian, I'm talking about those particular women.
Speaker 2: Luigi Mangi stands.
Speaker 3: Let's be real. Can first sure start a cult after.
Speaker 1: This like, Oh, they're gonna put them to death? I think, Oh, Jack, I don't know if they not saying I'm just I'm just saying, what is this a capital crimes cougar?
Speaker 3: You see my background unblurs you see cougar from Maning.
Speaker 2: I know they are, I think because BONDI switched it up and was like, no, no, we need to seek the death penalty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just so crazy, because like how youre going to get a jury to convict with those eyes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's they're never going to get. They might to agree on that. Now, no jury.
Speaker 3: You put a single woman on that jury.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine what that clip I showed you that was the jury? That was the jury.
Speaker 5: Actually she had a free Luigi like, uh, you're honor, I'd like to can we actually sorry, we picked twelve. We picked twelve.
Speaker 4: I don't see how this isn't like an instant mistrial because too many people. Everyone is seeing this.
Speaker 2: You can't find how are you how are you going to select a jewelry in the first I.
Speaker 3: Mean, okay, have you seen the The Diddy doc on Netflix? The docu series, Yeah, the interviews with those jurors is coukoopa Nana nuts the things that she's like, and so like me and Sean had the same facial expression and you're like, yeah, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: What do you say supposed to be like a person?
Speaker 3: They didn't you know, what is it when they keep them all away from sequesters. They didn't sequester them, And it's like, good luck trying to sequester this crew. Like if you don't do it, dude.
Speaker 2: This is the hottest jury duty summons in the on Earth. Yet now you're gonna have to stay off of socials. You can't talk about it every time, like, hey, what's up? We in this to deliberate. There room for our boy Luigi.
Speaker 4: The time is let him go now, because this child isn't going anywhere. It's gonna be long and funny and interesting. But at the end of it, they have.
Speaker 3: Cut to us at the episode where like, so, Luigi Mangioni has been executed. He has been the Yeah, a woman sat on his face and suffocated.
Speaker 1: But anyways, well we'll see how that goes. I don't I don't really have a prediction of.
Speaker 3: I think we sort of gave our predictions. He's either going to get ex executed, is never going to be able to finish because it's like a very.
Speaker 2: It feels like the kind of thing too, where like people who would bet, Like I was just reading about this thing called jury nullification, Like you know, who would get on the jury and then just do some wild ship like that.
Speaker 1: Like Brad, that's the thing.
Speaker 3: It's like he has such a fan base. People are wild, Like there's gonna be some wild cards on that jury. You just can't no matter what that team who picks the jury tries to do. I think this is an impossible situation, right.
Speaker 4: Do you think he's sort of like forty Eahs game this out. He's like, because, I mean you could I could see someone doing it.
Speaker 1: In the comic book, like I'm the person who needs to do this because I'm too hot to convict.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kind of, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, it is genius.
Speaker 4: It is genius.
Speaker 3: It's kind of genius.
Speaker 2: Well, don't look up jury nullification, folks. All right, I'm gonna tell you guys some movies that are coming out in twenty twenty six. I have one predictions. I have two more. I have two more predictions, but it will be quick. One is that the MAGA infighting is going to be fucking wild this next year, because it's gonna be people differentiating from MAGA trying to line up for twenty twenty eight or people trying to twenty six Amendment Trump and figure out how they're going to inherit the wind that way. The other one, I think frosted hips probably would be the summer look.
Speaker 1: Frosted tips back, frost tips.
Speaker 2: Everything's fucking hye two K, I'm my brother and women. Yes, everybody. Everybody's so into that ship, like they're like, oh, have you seen the movie Got.
Speaker 3: People are on rollerblades, hacking.
Speaker 1: Cargo pants, juicy track suit. These are all fashions. Ugs, western shirts with pearl snaps.
Speaker 3: I think the ugs to hold strong just because they're warm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ugs haven't gone away. That's always been a piece of layered.
Speaker 1: Polos, multiple polos on top of one. I feel like I might have killed that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got three LaCosta on though that was a flex. You wear the pink and.
Speaker 3: Green one also, I think, yeah, like the sort of the low rise jeans, the slouchy bags. We're just seeing a lot of like rhine stones on stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are rocket dogs back yet? Are people wearing rocket dogs? Those thick gass platform sandals from like two thousand and two. You think the tattoos might come back to what tattoos the like tribal and that ship's already back and you're you're in you're tattooed and living in Brooklyn. Do we see any people rocking like nineties designs and ship like tribal?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I feel like that's like stupid.
Speaker 3: Kinda yeah, yeah, but there's like a twist on it where it's like almost like ironic. I will say, look.
Speaker 2: Everything, yeah ironic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like the whale tail is back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a whale Yeah. I was in Denmark over the summer and I was surprised how like fully the low rise jeans were completely back, like I was looking at peak.
Speaker 3: So like scan Scandinavians tend to be a little bit more classy than us. And if they're whale.
Speaker 2: Tailing it, hold on to your whale tails.
Speaker 1: Movies, all right, these are just I'm just pulling these out of the ether, just like this is my I lit a candle, I stared into it, and these movies came to me as movies that I think are going to come out in twenty twenty six, Avengers Doomsday. What there's gonna be a new Avengers movie in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: I love the question mark on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Spider Man New Day doomss are you making like the Doomsday part up?
Speaker 2: Or he's his delivery of this bit? What kind of went over your head?
Speaker 1: The Odyssey Christopher Nolan will make a the Odissey movie humor joke. It's gonna be a big year at the at the theaters, guys. At the Odyssey. We got Molana live action. We got Mandalorian and Grogu. I don't think that one will do as well as people are hoping. But we got Super Mario Galaxy Toy Story and Shrek five.
Speaker 2: Coy Story five is coming out. We just had Toy Story for Disclose will be out in twenty twenty six. Though I hear you, don't you.
Speaker 1: Don't think it's coming.
Speaker 2: I hear it.
Speaker 1: I mean some of these are going to get pushed for sure.
Speaker 3: I don't know, because it feels like Eddie Murphy's trying to get back in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think there's more issues maybe with the writing. It's racist, No, no, no, no, it's never mind, never mind. Something behind the scenes.
Speaker 3: There's racism.
Speaker 2: It's racist. What are they saying about ogres who live in the swamp? I don't like this.
Speaker 1: Dune three Fokker in Law and this one I did not realize is happening. The Adventures of Cliff Booth, Rad Pitt's character from Once upon a Time in Hollywood. That is a film written by Quentin Tarantino and directed by David Fincher and Base.
Speaker 3: The plot is that Cliff Booth hunts Paul Dano down to kill him as a baby so he's not able to grow up and become an actor.
Speaker 2: What do you? What do you gotta do, Cliff? I got to kill the limpest dick in sag for whatever.
Speaker 1: The fuck he said about him.
Speaker 3: But he's still a baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I don't know, Brad, you I don't know. Well, we'll see F one red. I'm sorry you're skating. He's still skating by much, man.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, like, bro, you people you're in F one so thirsty?
Speaker 1: Well it was so that was such a throw I mentioned that one once in our Prestige cast. Well it was kind of like whatever.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like because you weren't getting paid Hey, why not even that part. It's just like the it was like just a funny you I wrote for it.
Speaker 3: It was skis cuscus skating.
Speaker 2: It was scathing, scathing, scathing.
Speaker 3: I was impressed by that film as an F one fan. I was like, this is some bullshit, and also, let's acknowledge that Brad Pitt has done some ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, right right.
Speaker 1: Have you seen the rumors that they're going to do a Brad pit from F one and Tom Cruise from Days of thunder Cold Trickle crossover film.
Speaker 3: No, but I heard there. They've been saying they're going to make a tropic thunder Tom Cruise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a less Grossman movement or movement.
Speaker 1: That terrible CEO character.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we weren't in a fat suit.
Speaker 2: I was like, are you sure because he said some wild apparently, wasn't he improvising a lot of those lines?
Speaker 1: I don't know, doesn't seem like the funny thing that it used to be. It's like, you know what we need post Weinstein is hilarious. Character is just a gross piece of shit. Movie executive.
Speaker 3: That movie is very funny, but it's definitely of a time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean because that was you're just still getting away with like racist comedy where you're like, I mean, like if they know it's racist, so it's okay because they know it racist. Yeah, tire because yeah, dude, Tom Cruise was improvising a lot of that ship in Tropic Thunder and he was saying, She's like, I'm gonna rip your tits off, and I'm like, Okay, what's what's he gonna say in this movie?
Speaker 3: Well he learned that from Xenu.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it is my favorite music from.
Speaker 1: China's going to continue to drop tech innovations that everybody's and be like, wait, are they in the future this a movie title?
Speaker 3: No, no about the electric cars because my stocks are not doing well.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think I think American tech is just kind of almost permanently fucked. I don't think we're going to get an innovation out of America for a long time.
Speaker 2: No, if anything, it looked, yeah, it'll be, it'll be even I don't even know. The innovation is going to be something about like how to do like more with less somehow.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not going to be like something that makes everything easier for everybody.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, but yeah, I still think that the Beanie Beanie with the propeller, this is going to be my prediction once again.
Speaker 3: I guess maybe because I live in Brooklyn and like everything is so overly ironic that like, I feel like I've seen.
Speaker 1: That it gives you a little fun business to do. You can like hit your little beanie.
Speaker 3: So you know, these kids, their parents are paying the rent, so they got no troubles, so they can wear such.
Speaker 2: A little spinny hat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, little spinny having.
Speaker 3: No troubles and being like to put on a fun hat.
Speaker 2: You get to be whimsical when you have no troubles.
Speaker 3: Let's go fun hats now, Like, see, I have trouble. So I'm out here in like very like stable hats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, stable hat to barely move, very rigid.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not saying like my hats are for efficiency, They're not for fun, because I'm trying to block the sun from burning my skin on it.
Speaker 2: It's cold and windy. I'm protecting my ears.
Speaker 3: Sah, I'm not. I'm not wearing anything for fun.
Speaker 2: You don't have like a brimless baseball cap, No, I cut it off.
Speaker 3: It's useless.
Speaker 2: That was some ship I remember they used to sell it Universal Studios. At the Back to the Future ride, it was a baseball hat with like that was adjustable.
Speaker 1: No brim wow wave of the future waving.
Speaker 2: It was so stupid. I remember my friend bought it and like word to school and we're all like, bro, that is so funed up ship dude.
Speaker 1: But I think I think Back to the Future two does have somebody in a beanie uh that's with a propeller on it. Maybe, oh maybe a future might be still in that prediction from them might just be ahead of your time.
Speaker 3: Really, are you base noom.
Speaker 2: Just it's because I'm from the front. You're like, oh, that's a fitted but backwards, and then you get around beanie not even because it doesn't even cover your years.
Speaker 4: It's like one of those is a shot down here and I tried it on and it just made me look Muslim.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, like yeah, that's what it would look like. I should like or something some manner of like religious yeah yeah, religious headwork. I think someone's gonna make a really horny movie the like blurs the lines of like softcore and regular movie stars one of those in a minute, I know, like a really horny movie like that basically everybody saw the success of Heated Rivalry, and the movie stars saw that too, and they're going to try and do their own Heated rivalry. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I suggest like, what's that movie with Ellen Barkin and Laurence Fishburne A Deep Cover? Oh yeah, like a remake of that or something, and just hamp up the sexy. You got the sex right into the title the.
Speaker 2: Deep Cover. No bad company, Bad Company, Bad company company. Yeah, do a remake a bad Company or something.
Speaker 3: There you go bring prediction smut will rule.
Speaker 1: Yeah, smut is really.
Speaker 3: And fantasy smut.
Speaker 2: You don't even oh her majesty. Also just randomly at like a like a party, like they were exchanging books. She got married, Little me cute. I was reading it and for the first time, like, okay, what party you're at we're talking about this smut.
Speaker 3: I was at the gym and this girl was reading one of the like core of Sarah J. Mass books and I literally was like, would you listen to a podcast about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And she was so shook by me speaking to her. Were just like.
Speaker 1: Tres next to the other and she, Hey, that book about what?
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh, sorry, how about the book you're reading? Would you listen to a podcast about that? And she literally was like, girl, anyway.
Speaker 2: She's like, this ain't no motherfucking focus group. I'm trying to get my steps me. Yeah, I like you excuse me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the sense I got.
Speaker 3: Actually that we talked about it. She was like, yeah, I mean I guess I would if they were like breaking down. And I was like, that's all I need to know. I'm not trying to be your friend. I just asked you a question, yes or no. You just flipped it on us, Rice telling you it's Look.
Speaker 2: I think it's more that like this will be the year that people realize that it's the silent majority of like this thing that a majority of people are so into, but haven't it just hasn't bubbled to sort of full blown mainstream culture where even.
Speaker 3: I don't think there's should be any judgment. I think like, if a woman want to read some smut.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let her read some sh is so stupid.
Speaker 3: It's fantasizing about fucking a dragon yeah.
Speaker 2: Named Firinger, right or Zayden get it in.
Speaker 3: Because let's be real, these men men right now ain't shit. Well.
Speaker 2: Also, that's what I think, that's what we're learning forty.
Speaker 3: Seven year old men in Brooklyn saying they are not ready to settle down. Okay, let these girls still.
Speaker 2: More than that though, Like if you want to talk fantasies and shit, like straight men engage in that show all the time watching sports where they're like, man, I wish I could have been that guy. I could have been Oh yeah, he's so I wish I could play like that. It's everybody is trying to fulfill some kind of you know, ot fantasy whatever, get it, how you live? I think this shit about like being like this shits so dumb, like that shit like gives a fuck, that has nothing. If you want to read it, read it. If you don't, then fuck off, who gives a shit?
Speaker 3: I agree?
Speaker 1: All right, those are our predictions for twenty.
Speaker 3: You know, it's dumb.
Speaker 1: Hat with no brim, oh man, okay, come on.
Speaker 2: But intentional but like what you're talking about specifically a base adjustable baseball hat with no brim that's with no brim and a beanie and a spinny thing on top that might be like jack to your point, like the one thing America and that was like, I don't know how about this world?
Speaker 1: Basic? They're like America goes big on the spit. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're like, dude, the brain drain is so intense over there, My dumb are Now what is just the the.
Speaker 3: G I or what is that conference?
Speaker 2: The g E G.
Speaker 3: Eight That's what they're revealed.
Speaker 1: That's what Trump brings, because you're.
Speaker 3: Like, dog, this is not the platform I said, G I, I've lost.
Speaker 1: G I tracked all right and alien contacts twenty twenty six. Uh, any other predictions before we go?
Speaker 3: That would be a good prediction. Trump has a beating accident. Yeah, oh yeah, that would be fun. There's already it would normalize shitting yourself, make shitting yourself.
Speaker 2: Normally that earlier in the episode, Yeah yeah, oh yeah. Jack said that himself. I said that he's going to shut himself. There's just so many clips where there are people standing behind him with contorted faces that they're always likes. I'm like, I don't I don't know starting, but.
Speaker 1: I think it's going to be like he's definitely has shit himself. I'm saying like it's going to be unavoidable, like he's gonna.
Speaker 3: Try to stop the fart.
Speaker 2: Well, he probably one of these people. He's like, man, wipe me your ass gay, right, and then you're like, oh, he might have a big fall in public, you know, like stuff like that. That's just like sad and like upsetting. So you think like an old man blunder or setting.
Speaker 1: It can be some old man ship that's like going to be Oh that was kind of relatable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know you're like, damn those.
Speaker 3: It's a gay to wipe your that's crazy.
Speaker 1: We will answer that question in twenty twenty six on a josany. Thank you so much for joining us. Where can people find you? Follow you all that good stuff?
Speaker 3: I'm at host Nay on Instagram. That's at h O S S n I e h h h. That's where you can follow me for all your host Nia needs Ryan.
Speaker 1: Where can people find you? Far away from a Marria? There you go, smart, smart business decision. All right, that's going to do it for this year. That's going to be the last of our year end episodes. We're going to be back soon with you know, fresh Daily Zeichist episodes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's in what number season four twenty man kicking it off with a banger six get ready, Bye bye.
Speaker 5: Later The Daily Zeit Guys as executive produced by Catherine Law co produced by bee WAYG.
Speaker 2: Co produced by Victor Wright, co written by Jam McNab and edited and engineered by Brian Jeffries.