Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news round up and information overload.
Speaker 2: All right, News round up and information overload. Our toll free here is our number. It is eight hundred and nine four When Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, Well, we are watching the lunatic left. They really should be apologizing to the country, but creating a vulnerability that was so preventable at our southern border. Oughto apologize for lying about Joe's cognitive state. Now, Donald Trump and the country now and now we're stuck, you know, cleaning up the absolute mess that they have left us. And the only thing they've got left is their law fare and they're using that. And what they can't get done electorally at the ballot box, so they can't get done legislatively. They are trying to advance their cause and their radicalism by going to judge shopping and going to activist judges, you know, to at least the lay and slow down the mandate that Donald Trump had on November fifth of last year. And it's pretty spectacular, and you would think that maybe, maybe, just maybe they would want to learn a little something what the American people were telling them about this election is Donald Trump won all seven Swing states. Donald Trump won the popular vote. There's been no introspection, There's there been no self reflection, there's been no change of course at all whatsoever, only doubled down on dumb, dumber and stupid. And you know, culminating this weekend with this ridiculous you know, no King's rally. You know what are they fighting for the right. They're championing the right of men to play in women's sports. They think it's a constitutional crisis if you're if you're cutting hundreds of billions of dollars in waste, fraud and abuse. You know, they think it's perfectly acceptable for people to be violentinggainst Elon Musk and Tesla, what did he dare to He found the waste, fraud and abuse, He rescued our astronauts. He built the best engineered car I have ever driven. He's trying to find a cure for blindness and people with spinal cord injury so one day they may walk again. And his crime, you know, liking Donald Trump and supporting you know, balancing our budget and stop robbing our kids, and his work on that effort ends up in what you know, threats of assassination, bullets fired into his Tesla dealerships, burning Tesla cars, doxing Tesla customers, you know, fire bombing their their charging stations. I mean, this is the modern left, and you know, you just we're getting the same old, same old, same old from the same people that are completely out of touch with the American people on every big issue of our time. Here's some of the audio from the No King's rallies over the country this weeknd.
Speaker 1: Jim kidnapping our family members, then Ignoreian Supreme Court decisions, them going.
Speaker 2: Around Congress to go to war. All of these.
Speaker 1: Fascist, unconstitutional, unlovel decisions only can.
Speaker 3: Be fought when we resist in the streets.
Speaker 4: We accomplish too drops.
Speaker 1: Of water alone.
Speaker 5: Around science.
Speaker 1: Don't let this administration normalize what is happening.
Speaker 2: It is not normal. I mean, it's absolutely insane. Gene Hamilton is the new president of American First Legal. He took over for Stephen Miller, and he was also involved in the transition early stages of the second Trump administration. Is also a former Trump administration official. What was your takes? These idiots took to the streets and sidewalks everywhere, you know, protesting. You know, supposedly this got started when ICE was enforcing the law in Los Angeles. Uh, they were busy murder arresting murderers, enforcing the law, and child molesters and gang members and drug dealers and many other hardened criminals. You know, you'd think they he'd get some appreciation for that, but apparently not.
Speaker 5: Well, Sean, thanks for having me on and you're one hundred percent right. Look, this no Kings protest this weekend is really rich coming from a party that selected its candidate not not by its own people, but hand picked its own candidate to be to run against Donald Trump last summer, the same party that imposed vaccine mandates on the American people, the same party that advanced to censorship of the American people for the last four years, to now go and cry and say that because federal officials are enforcing federal immigration law that somehow, some way, this is some sign of a problem in the United States, somehow there's authoritarianism that's on the rise. I'm sorry, but the American people at home know the truth. What's going on with these sanctuary cities especially, is nothing less than the usurpation of federal law, our constitution has a supremacy clause and failed to enforce for four years. Donald Trump is now coming through. He is delivering on his campaign promises. And these sanctuary officials need to get out of the way.
Speaker 2: Well they need to, but I mean, look look at what's happened to this party that it's I know, their closing argument was Donald Trump's a racist and a fascist and a Nazi and he's Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini all in one. And that was the culmination of nothing. But you know, year's worth of the weaponization of the Department of Justice and politicizing the FBI in our intelligence community and throwing everything they have at them. But their reaction the Democratic Party has gone so extreme, the emergence of Jasmine Crockett, the Squad and AOC and Grandpa Bernie and Elizabeth Warren. But you know they're out there, you know, dressed like Islamic extremist calling for the destruction of Israel. You know, from the river to the sea. We've seen it in the halls of Congress, on college campuses. Their anti Semitic rhetoric now has gone on for what two straight years, since October seventh to twenty three. You know, they hit, they become the champion of a suspected human trafficker, gang member, illegal immigrant frego Garcia. The same people that are blocking highways and attacking law enforcement and federal buildings because ICE, as you rightly point out, which has jurisdiction because of the supremacy clause in our constitution. They're they're deporting the worst of the worst, criminal illegals convicted of murder and child molestation and rape and other heinous crimes. The same people that you know, you know, responsible for all the attacks on Tesla, the same party obsessed with gender identity, the same party that wants, you know, hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars spent abroad on deiism, transgenderism, wokeism, lgbtqism. Why don't they spend their own money. They peddled the Russia hoax, buys a warrant, abuse, a false valuation of maur A Lago. They take a misdemeanor case in New York and they turn it into what thirty four felony counts using a novel legal theory statute of limitation passed and they didn't care. Hey, they just hate Donald Trump and that's their focus every day.
Speaker 5: Once again, no one could have said it like you did, Sean. Everything that you just mentioned rattled off a list of just a few of the things that the radical left has been up to over the last several years. And yet when someone comes and rises above it, like Donald Trump did, and he gets elected and he starts delivering on his promises to the American people, things that he openly campaigned on, things that the American people voted for and that they support by large margins, the left responds with violent protests, violent protests, not peaceful protests, violent protests with violent rhetoric. The left only obtains its political power by creating ever further to the left, finding a new cause to stand up and to fight for. They don't stand for anything. They don't stand for anything enduring. They don't believe in our constitution, they don't believe in the things that made this country great. And so when you see when your audience sees officials, state, local officials, for example, in these thinks ray jurisdictions saying, oh, this is terrible. We can't have ice officers arresting these criminal aliens getting off the streets that look federal law. In many locations throughout the INA makes clear that immigration officers have the right, and not only the right, but the authority, the command, the directive to go, arrest, detain, and remove these individuals from our country. Any official that you see across the country, including the candidate for mayor after New York today, who is just arrested, who interferes or tries to assault a federal law enforcement officer, is engaging an insubordination of the laws and the constitution of the United States.
Speaker 2: Well, to me, this is simple, basic, and fundamental. I view this, and I've said this to this audience many many times, as the most preventable national security disaster in our history. All of this was preventable, but Biden, Harris may Orcus they just flat out let him in. Nobody was vetted from over two hundred countries, including countries with known terroritize and then they flat out lied to us, And then every other Democrat either lied to us as well or they were complicit in their Siluns was deafening, and they just kept saying, no, those are cheap fake videos, just like Joe's cognitive decline. Cheap fake videos. They're not cheap, and they're not fake they're very real. And the fact that we've allowed in these known terrorists and assassination squads and murderers and rapists and other violent criminals and cartel members, gang members and drug dealers. We now have to live with the aftermath of this. And I don't know how you possibly find. It's like a needle in a haystack, every single person that they've let in unvetted that has nefarious intentions against America. I've said it before, and I pray to God I'm wrong, and maybe Gene, you can tell me that I'm wrong, And if you tell me I'm wrong, I'll feel better. But I don't really think I am. That it's now a matter of when, not a question of if, but a matter of when that we're going to see an attack on our nation. It's gonna happen. It's inevitable because they've allowed in people that I know are plotting and planning and scheming an attack on this country. And I hope to God I'm wrong. Did nothing would make me happier than ten years to be on the radio and say, you know what, I said that back in the day and I was wrong. It didn't happen. But I don't believe I'm wrong, John.
Speaker 5: I wish, I wish with every fiber of my being that you were wrong, But I know that you're not. I know that you're a one hundred percent correct. And I say this speaking from years and years and years of experience with the enforcement of our federal immigration laws. There is no way, zero possibility of vetting and screening aliens coming into the United States flowing across the border of the way that they were over the last four years, and ensuring that you are not letting out someone who is a spy, someone who is a terrorist, someone who is a murder, a rapist, a drug dealer, a cartel member. There is no way to do that. The United States government, for all of its caped abilities and all the wonderful tools at its disposal, we are not yet at the level if you remember the movie from twenty years ago, or so called Minority Report, where we have pre cogs sitting around who know everything about what's going to happen in the future and know everything about everyone. And so instead, for the last four years, we had the Biden administration catching, releasing, catching, releasing, catching, releasing. They said that they were doing everything that they could. They said that they have things under control. They said that they had to release these people because they didn't have any other choice. But your audience knows better, and the statistics don't lie. And the last month, the Trump administration, out of the eight thousand or so people aliens that it detained and caught at the border, do you know how many of they released?
Speaker 3: Zero?
Speaker 5: You compare and contrast that with the sixty thousand that the Biden administration released in the United States in a comparable month. Over the last four years. The American people know the truth. The American people know what is right and what is wrong. And it is now really rich to see these Democrat officials speak out and act as though there were something wrong about fixing the problem, the flood, the invasion that Biden facilitated and led into the United States. Well, guess what if it's your son, if it's your daughter, if it's your mom, your dad, your brother, your sister who gets killed or raped by an illegal alien that Biden led into this country, I can guarantee you that the first thing that's going to come on across your mind is why was this person allowed to be here to begin with?
Speaker 2: It's so well, said Gene Hamilton, as the new president of American First Legal took over for Steven Miller. It's a very very important job and important role, and we appreciate your time and thanks for updating us, Gene Hamilton.
Speaker 5: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: Quick break right back as we continue, and twenty five down to the top of the hour, eight hundred and ninety four one. Sean Jimmy Fayala just told me it's we're almost sold out in both places. Less than one hundred tickets in clear Water at Ruth Eckert Hall, less than one hundred at the Broward Center for Performing Arts. Fox Nation will be filming that show and airing it at a future date. So at the end of this week, is not gonna be tickets left. That's what he told me. So if you want tickets, go to Hannity dot com right now and looking forward to seeing so many that's a week from this coming Saturday. Well, if two sold out shows and it's gonna be raucous, it's gonna be wild, it's gonna be fun, it's gonna be politically incorrect, it's not gonna be PG thirteen, it gonna be r But Linda is not going to get the joke that that would get what it would cause me a whole heap of trouble.
Speaker 1: I'm not causing you any trouble. Full support of you having a little fun. Considering that the entire world is on fire domestically and internationally. We have terrors everywhere just blowing things up. So I think people could use a break.
Speaker 2: Well that's a little buzzkill, but yeah, I think the people need to people. I think we all need a break.
Speaker 1: That's a promotion though, is you know, take a minute, go have some fun.
Speaker 2: And break freedom and fun, you know, just for like.
Speaker 1: A minute, because things are it's really just tough man. People need like an escape.
Speaker 2: You never really give me a lot of compliments because you just like to stick it to me. But you did compliment me on how funny I was at the Fox Nation Patriot Awards. You did.
Speaker 6: It was because you were you were yourself.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately I tell myself on radio you still listen.
Speaker 1: There are certain rules and handcuffs that are put on you as a meanstream.
Speaker 2: I can't say Adam Schiff with the way I really want to say it is that.
Speaker 6: A few close calls there, so you know, don't go too crazy. There's a few Adam shifts. That's what I'm going to have some other shifts.
Speaker 2: It's a complete Adam shift show. Adam shift head m hmmm, but I'm very clear it's a shift.
Speaker 1: My point there is taken. So you see, like you know, you have to like stick to a certain set of rules. But I think you guys will have some fun. You'll get to be you, you know, which is.
Speaker 2: Probably about to add you to the mix. Because I do live in I'll say it. Nobody else will say it. There I said it.
Speaker 6: And it is a very good. I think I have to say your.
Speaker 2: Hot chicks and Laudernail and clear water. I'm hand it. He's coming to town. I'm going to be a bull.
Speaker 6: Show you what my favorite is. You know what it is. It's the hardest one, but you do it great.
Speaker 2: I know my voice is kind of shocked, but I'll do it if you really want Marlon Brand Wait.
Speaker 6: Wait, you got to ask Ethan if he has the music? Right there we go. Now it's a party.
Speaker 4: I want to say it everybody at this table that I will not break the piece we have all agreed to hear tonight. But my son Michael will be coming back middlely and if some accidents shop to fall him, If anything should happen to Michael, I will hold all of you in this room accountable.
Speaker 6: Fantastic. That's my favorite.
Speaker 2: I think that's you like that one?
Speaker 6: My favorite by far. I love it.
Speaker 2: Most people think that Clinton is the best. A lot of people like the that's it.
Speaker 3: I'm done.
Speaker 1: Your Levin is probably second. I think it's I think it's Marlon Brando, then Levi.
Speaker 2: In And they don't like Clinton.
Speaker 6: I mean Clinton.
Speaker 2: I want to say to all the hot chicks and clear water in Fort Lauderdale, you.
Speaker 6: Can't sound like a pervert. That that's a compliment.
Speaker 2: Trust me, you're probably right. What else do I do? Kind of think?
Speaker 1: Well you do, Rush, But I mean it's so hard to impersonate Rush.
Speaker 2: Oh, Rush, Sean handity nothing without me.
Speaker 6: I wish you let me play When he dropped his mic, that was funny.
Speaker 3: Ha ha ha.
Speaker 2: No, you've played it enough. No, not funny. I don't want to hear it. I don't want to play it. And Ethan you better not touch it. You better not touch it because I know how you all work in there. Yeah, I'm not really great at it, but out of people laugh maybe you know, I'm hoping that people in both clear Water and then for Lauderdale are drinking heavily because my jokes are funnier if you drink.
Speaker 1: Listen, it's always a good time when there's more vodka involved.
Speaker 6: I fully support that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we definitely need some relief. We do, and we're putting together a fun show. It's gonna be a special night. I'm I'm and I love exhausted two back to back. No, I'm not. I'm not going to be exhausted a little bit. No, And if you're there, I'm gonna make fun of coffee and talk radio and silver palate pastas us.
Speaker 6: Work long time employees. Eric Stanger is going to be there.
Speaker 2: The Stagnator's coming.
Speaker 6: The Stagnator is coming.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: And for those of you who don call, Eric Stanger has been with Seawan for over thirty years. He is the O.
Speaker 2: G Oh, yeah, he's the OG. He's the guy. It's so funny. When I left Atlanta, he stayed and was producing somebody else and God rest the soul. This person passed away. And anyway, the person said at the time, and this is nineteen ninety six, twenty nine years ago, Sean Hannity's version of Radio Is Dead literally said that I would argue that I might have proven the guy wrong. I just might argue it was so mean because Stanger said Sean would be all over this story, and the guy go looked at him like with this stain in disgust that Stanger said it, and Stanger like then he went to go hang out with Tom likeas six minutes after the thank you for tuning into the tom Like a show. This is where America. Remember he's got he plays it to Sandman by Metallica. He used to have his Metallica lead in six minutes after the thank you for tuning into the tomle his show. This is a radio talk show that is not hosted by a right wing wacko. No, I am your.
Speaker 6: Host like Baldwin good Lord one eight.
Speaker 2: Hundred five, eight hundred palm on eight hundred palm.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 2: He was a great host and he still is. I think he's got a podcast that's still going strong. You know, I never I never had this feeling of this competition thing that other people have in this business. Other people's failure or success does not impact me in the sense that you know people do well actually on a station, then that usually rising tide lifts all boats. I never felt this competitive thing. That's why you know people take shots of me. I just care less. I roll my eyes.
Speaker 1: It would be nice if people gave people a chance and lift it. Then I'm up and let them pursue, you know, something as opposed to stopping them.
Speaker 2: Hey, if you worry about your safety and security, everybody needs a home security system. This is where simplysafe dot com slash Hannity comes in. One writer one listener writes, I've worked everything from burglaries, home invasions, smashing grabs, assaults, horrific murder cases. No one should be without an alarm system. Yours fits the bill, meaning simply safe. It fits the bill perfectly. I can't tell you how much peace of mind I have when I leave my home and my wife and family alone. And right now you'll save fifty percent off your new simply safe security system. Go to simplysafe dot com slash Hannity. Listen. They've been with us for years and years and years. What I love about simply Save love is that they're always advancing their technology. They now have AI Active Guard outdoor protection. Now, this is the beauty. If someone's lurking around your house before they even get to the door, window, or however they plan on breaking in, agents are monitoring your house in real time. Those agents can talk to them in real time. They can activate spotlights at night in real time. They can contact the police in real time. You shirt with the red hooded sweatshirt, you are trespassing. Police er on the way. I mean, how cool is that? No long term contract to sign, no cancelation fee. Monitoring plans very affordable at around a buck a day, a sixty day satisfaction guarantee, or your money back. Go to simply Safhannity dot com. Save fifty percent off your new system with a professional monitoring plan, and you'll also get your first month free. It's one word, simplysafe dot com slash Hannity, because there's no safe like simply safe. All right, let's get to our busy, busy telephones. As we say hi to Stephen in Sacramento, the United Socialist utopia of Gavin Newsom in California. Evan doesn't like me anymore. I'm heartbroken over it.
Speaker 3: I am too, man, I am too, especially since I live here in the capital. It's a it's a it feels living here in the capitol just feels like your little brother to just the Bay Area and so cal you know what I mean. Even know you're the state capitol, but hey, we're the home to, uh, probably the worst governor in the nation right now, at least the most hated one of them at least. So it's a pleasure to speak to you, sean absolute pleasure.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I've been follower of years for a long time.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Correctly your your radio show debut the day before nine to eleven.
Speaker 2: So yeah, no, no, I've been on radio since nineteen eighty seven. It's syndicated the day before nine to eleven. I never mentioned the anniversary of my show. I can't. I just I just I just feel like for me to do that is just so disrespectful to all the families.
Speaker 3: That's that's very noble of you, man, That's very noble of you.
Speaker 2: But hey, come on, look happened on my second day. I couldn't even get to New York City. And I'll forever be grateful to a station in Long Island. They had like five stations. Stations. The radio stations don't help out other radio stations, and they were wiring the halls. They had five shows that they got up for five different stations. Unbelievable. Oh man, it was like all hands on deck. They were incredible.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, absolutely, I bet you. I bet you. Every news person was treated with just the utmost respect at that point. You know. So I'm calling it because I wanted to kind of share my story a little bit. You know. It's it's I live in Sacramento here, and I have a son. He's about to turn three next months.
Speaker 2: And congratulations, thank you, man.
Speaker 3: I appreciate it. My person only, and he's the he's the one thing that keeps me going, man, because it's it's been, it's been. It's been rough. You know. Mama and I have been separated for about six months now, and actually, no, i'm sorry, six months since he was about six months old, honestly, so it's been about two and a half years of us just living apart, trying to co parent. You know, I'm blessed that we don't do courts or child support or anything like that. We're both two adults here, so we try to do our best to just you know, give him the best life that he deserves. So you know, I work forty hours a week, and you know I lost my I lost my home or I lost my place to stay the day before my thirty sixth birthday last last year. And essentially I've been living in my car ever since. You know, I decided to get a car when I when I grab a new one.
Speaker 2: Why are you living in your car? Do you have a job?
Speaker 3: I do. I work forty hours a week. I have a solid job. I've never been job. I've never been without a job. You know, I bust my behind. I work hard.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you what business you're in.
Speaker 3: I work for a garage door company here in Sacramento. I am essentially the warehouse man. I set up every all dollars so the next day.
Speaker 2: Why why can't you afford an apartment? I mean, I I assume I think minimum wage out there is close to twenty dollars an hour, isn't.
Speaker 3: It It is? Yeah?
Speaker 2: But you can't You can't just get like a basement, nice studio apartment so you can bring your bring your son there.
Speaker 3: No, I can't afford it. I can't afford it. I mean I'm looking at like studio apartments that you know start start. I mean studios, you know, they start anywhere from about fifteen hundred bucks to anywhere from two thousand dollars a month.
Speaker 2: And I mean, let me, let me go through math with you, because I want to solve your problem. You got to stop living out of a car, especially if you have a six month or three year old kid. You gotta, well you gotta because that's gonna that's going to prevent you from being able to parent the way you need to parent. And it doesn't need to be a big place, but it needs I use the term you need to have a happy home. Right. So all right, So now I assume you're probably paying your ex child support of some kind. Yes I am, okay, So that takes away what is your weekly or monthly income? If you don't mind me asking, I want to go through the math with you.
Speaker 3: I don't mind, because I mean, I hope my story can help at least somebody else too, you know, because it's been a struggle.
Speaker 2: So I make but we got to go fast only because of the constraints of time. How much do you make a month?
Speaker 3: Just shy course, so I make just just about forty thousand dollars a year, So divide that by twelve. That's probably what to about twenty. I'd probably say about twenty seven hundred bucks a month.
Speaker 2: Okay, what are you giving you? What are you giving your a strange wife?
Speaker 3: I give her about seven hundred fifty bucks a month, which I'm blacked.
Speaker 2: Okay, you can. You can afford a fifteen hundred dollars studio apartment. You can. And here's my other advice to you find another job. Listen, I can call the owner of in and out Burger and get you hired there tomorrow. If you need to just get extra income, extra hours, and on the days that maybe you're not watching your your kid. But if you if you're doing garage doors, you know what, find side jobs too that you can do on your own. Because I know every time my garage doors needed to be fixed forty times for crying out loud, how they break all the time. It's annoying as hell. But in all seriousness, got you gotta figure out a way. There's only two things you can do. Spend less money. It sounds like you're doing that, and then you have to bring in more money. And if you need a down payment, we're gonna put you on hold, you get an apartment, I'll help you with first month, last month rent and we can take it from there.
Speaker 3: Oh man.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So I'd like to help you out because you really have to have a place for your son. You do, you have to, and you you're you're working hard, you have a willingness to work. We'll help you out. I have to run. Stay on the line eight hundred and nine if you want to be a part of the program.