Speaker 1: The volume. Sean is predicting that Len Lebron's next season the NBA will be his last, which will be a poetic end to number twenty three. You're twenty three for number twenty three, they have they All Star weekend in Los Angeles. So to me, it's a very storybook if that's the way it goes. But that's a decision he's gotta make real. You just watch the man and you're twenty two, make second team all the NBA. If you the made first team, I don't think anybody's mad if you put him in over Donovan. Mitchell, Donovan got in blessed. He averaged twenty four, eight and eight. He doesn't really have to do the heavy lifting anymore because of Luca, so he's He and ar are still there. So now you put him in the dunker spot. I didn't play off the ball. He's still gonna be in the twenty points. How long do you think Lebron wants to play? How long is he going to play?
Speaker 2: I'm always saying he was gonna play till Bricecott.
Speaker 1: No, lady, so Bright goes to Arizona next year, that'll be your twenty three. So in order for him to play with Bryce, he's gotta be twenty.
Speaker 3: Four twenty four, So I'll give him twenty four twenty five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and if you get twenty four, you got a miss will make it twenty five. I don't worry about nobody getting twenty five. And then if he's in the twenty fives, we'll get thirty.
Speaker 2: If nobody can.
Speaker 1: Twenty three, that'll be forty one. Twenty four, that'll be forty two, twenty five, that'll be forty three. That's the same as Tom Brady was when he retired twenty you.
Speaker 3: Know, twenty five years of one profession. That's that's that's a los man. You're a dog or lawder. You get that many time here, or you're the day of military.
Speaker 4: Right actly, So is not only not only to play that long, but to be play at that level, to be consistent and be one of the best.
Speaker 1: The average twenty four points a game, and year twenty two. There are some guys that didn't average twenty four points for a career. There's some guys that didn't didn't I mean never had a season in which they average twenty four. This guy that year twenty two doing that. Right when you look when you when you look at it. Look been around the game, Your dad coached the game, so you've been around basketball all your life. What do you think is the most impressive thing that you let what Lebron is doing?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: But year twenty two? Is it the ability to go out there and still give you average twenty four, to go out there and give you a game where he can give you thirty average? You know, for a week, give you thirty straight, go get you forty? What is what do you think is the most impressive thing at this juncture? We look all all the twenty one time first team All NBA, twenty one times All Star win, so we get all that, but I'm talking about what your witnessing now. What do you think the most impressive thing that you see him? And you you was within him for four years. You watched him every single day, come in, get shots up, run cold tub massage that you saw it all real. What do you think the most impressive thing that Lebron is doing currently?
Speaker 3: I always said that the way he takes care of his body, the way he paid attention to his treatment and stay on schedule with that, that that attests to his longevity and never really been heard or having a major injury. So just the way his body is helding up, like his skill set is gonna be a skill set.
Speaker 5: He push the work in. You see him putting the work in after games or after practice. He's always a last on shooting or someone getting up shots or working on different moves. So the way what he puts into the game is when he gets out, and also what he puts into his body is when he's getting out of his body. So to me, it's just the longevity of you know, being that consistent of no injuries, no major injuries, bouncing back and still being healthy enough to do what you do and then do every day.
Speaker 1: You was with him, Lebron got there, so you was there. You was with him eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen. Did you have when you was there with him, did you have any idea that Lebron James would still be playing twelve years later?
Speaker 3: No, Love did just because, like I tell people this all the time, Bron would really did treatment if he was in the club, like he was literally have something on his knees or something on his back inside the club. So it's like when somebody's doing that, like that's real dedication to just to be in the club with treatment.
Speaker 2: I real.
Speaker 1: Knees ice.
Speaker 6: But the film like The Simmer Shame where it's like shooting electric like or electric electricity and knees and stuff like that, just hamstrings like lower back, like he always got something that's.
Speaker 3: Recovery, making his body recover. It's like once you see that, like that's a different type of dedication, Like I'm not I had to take my hat out to that one.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow, all right, real, We're gonna get you out on this one. The Big The Big Three Season eight tips off June fourteenth, live on CBS, Vice TV at iHeartRadio. Your team Miami three five will face off against Nick Young and dwighte Howse l a Riot for the first game of the season. Tickets are available now at the Big three dot Com slash tickets. That's Big three dot Com slash ticket. Who's on your hold on you and Beasley You and.
Speaker 7: Be Beasy Last Stevens right last, Reggie Evers and Sean Williams.
Speaker 2: Hey wey, y'all don't need no extra body, no extra legs and nothing.
Speaker 3: You know, we always use some extra bodies, but you know, I think we gotta pretty much take care of this year.
Speaker 2: You know, we were hungry. We got something to prove you.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, Joe said, Joe say the Detroit team, Joe and Pargo, they say, hey, man, you know I sold Joe. That's he he tailor made for the Big Three.
Speaker 3: And yeah, when he got to deal with the m v P, and that's what we got on our team. So be easy, Yeah, be easy.
Speaker 1: Hey, y'all, y'all.
Speaker 2: Don y'all did the crew y'all down here at the crib now? Yeah? Yeah, right now, y'allackes, I'm coming.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: We think at um.
Speaker 3: Sometimes we're up there today. It just depends what talk to the trainer to get there, but we usually be at U. M oh shout, I'm coming tomorrow. I should have coming that down. I may have the chucks on, y'all.
Speaker 1: Y'all, y'all, y'all, y'all, y'all, nobody, Hey, real man, thanks for joining us. Man, really appreciate you taking time. I just schedule. We know you busy, got a lot going on, but to take time out to help us break down this game and talk about all things NBA, we greatly appreciate it. When you're not too busy. Stop back by again.
Speaker 7: Man, appreciate it. Let me know, all right, bro, best of luck this season. All appreciate it alrighty real Chambers. He one of the biggest shots in college college basketball.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe. They were down to Memphis. He hit a three, sending the game in overtime. He was the finals most outstanding player, one of the big shots. You know obviously, uh I forget the guy from Villan Nova that hit the shot against the U n C that actually won the game, but Reo hit the shot sent it to overtime and they ended up winning it on overtime. Gave Kansas on that Bill Self, I think Bill self is first national title? Was it for nod not? I don't think that was his first what you call him games? First one when they beat h They beat U n C in the semifinals, and name what. I don't know who they beat in the finals, but I think self got let self got two or three because I know they beat they beat uh Hubert Willie Williams, Hubert Williams. The first hu were Dave, excuse me. The first one remembers Carolina had that big old league. Bill selves had two. So Joe Flacco had a long answer when asked about mentoring Shore during Dylan Gabriel. It's a good question to abate somebody into answering, and no matter how they answer it, it kind of looks like the guys answering look bad. If I say I don't want to be a mentor, I look bad if I say I don't want to if I don't if I say I do want to mentor, then I look like an idiot that doesn't care about being good at playing football. So one of those questions that no matter what I say, you guys can write what you want to write about it. And there's a lot of questions like that. That's why I end up having to try to avoid them. I tend to try to be honest, and I've said I'm not a mentor. I play football. I have a lot of experience that I can talk on things and hopefully they listen, but it's not necessarily my job to make sure they listen to me. Hopefully you have a really good relationship with the guys that they're in the room, and you naturally want to do that. Oh Joe, what are you making? What Joe Blackholan said.
Speaker 2: And that man is not there to be no goddamn mentor. Man.
Speaker 8: These dudes behind me trying to take food off my plate. They're trying to take money out of my pocket. They here to take my goddamn job. What are we talking about? I mean, I only know I we even asked that question. No, I'm not mentoring shit. I'm trying to keep my job as long.
Speaker 2: Again, what are we talking? What are we talking about? Hey, I mean, let's let's be real.
Speaker 1: Let's be real, Joe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I ain't about being self reshpecise the NFL.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 8: We're here to make money and you sitting behind me and me trying to mentor you. Why the hell I'm going to allow you to take food off my plate. That's what you're here for. You here to take my job. That's what it is. This is a business. I here to mentor you. You get your own shit together. We ain't in college no more.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: He's absolutely right. If you say I don't want to mentor, I mean, I mean some look, that's gotta be natural. It's just like you going on the job, o yo, and some guy takes you under their wing and says a young fellow, a let me hit you to the game. Let me tell you how I was able to stay here twenty five years. Let me tell you how I was able to he stay here thirty years. That's a choice that he or she makes, just says, you know what, I see something in this. I see something in this young man, this young woman that I want to partake in them, and hopefully it's beneficial. But you're absolutely right, they're under no obligation. I was the opposite. Young guys come in, I'm I'm gonna try to aay, make sure you study. I would quiz them, Okay, this right here, what do you know? Ask ask me a question? Why did I do Why did I run the route like this? Why did I do it like that? X, Y and Z? Okay, I'm asking you, okay, did you not see that safety down? The safety down told you the guy was coming, So why once would he be down if he's in coverage? Why would he be down here like this unless somebody's covering and he got to cover you because he knows you're gonna be the heart receiver. So it's little things like that. But I agree with you one thousand percent on Joe. It's not it's not someone's job to menture you, because you know, you get that on a lot of jobs. They bring bring somebody else saying, hey, you know, teach him the ropes and you know, teach him how to do this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why that's different. This is the NFL.
Speaker 9: The people sitting behind you that they tell you to teach or there to take your job. I mean, you come on, man, you make means of dollars, and you understand every time someone in draft, every time somebody in the board that room, is to take your damn job.
Speaker 2: Yep. Joe Flacco is what how Joe hold is Joe nine?
Speaker 1: Joe gotta be damnar forty because he's in sixteen seasons in the league. He had to come in. I don't think he came out early. Okay, so he will put it like this. He at least thirty eight thirty nine. I don't know if he's forty, but he's thirty eight thirty nine at least.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how how old he is? Joe trying to keep him job as long as he can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he knows what he's like. Oh you remember they came and got him off his couch. He tried to go back there anytime soon. What you have to.
Speaker 2: Understand is the faster he mentors whoever needs.
Speaker 8: To be whether it's Dylan Gabriel, whether whether it's uh Shador is one moan.
Speaker 1: He turned forty, Oh Joe, he turned forty in January. Hey, the fast he mentors them, the better, the better they're prepared to go and play. For Jeff Joe Black of going home, Joe going home, he going back to the couch. I'm sure that's not what he wants. He wants to be in there as long as he can.
Speaker 8: And for me anything, I think Joe Flackham needs to start the season, regardless that if there's a quarterback competition or not, Joe needs to play as long as he can until the number two or number twelve.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say it like that, until number twelve is ready to go, that's it.
Speaker 1: I agree. It's hard for me to see a scenario in which Dylan Gabriel or should door beats flack go out and like, Okay, yeah, this is the direction that we're going in to start the season. I'm not sure he has a very long leash. I'm not saying they're gonna let him go eight nine games then they only won one. Pickett might have something to say about that. Uh huh, right, Like I said, out of look, they got a lot of First of all, you got a lot of quarterbacks in that room. You bring Flacco back, yeah, who's a sixteen seventeen year vet. You bring Kenny Pickett in from the Eagles, who's four or five year VET, and you draft two quarterbacks. You're not keeping four quarterbacks on your roster unless somebody goes to the practice squad. Well, hell, you might have two guys go to the practice squad because most times teams don't have three quarterbacksft dressed normally going to the game with two quarterbacks that you have an emergency quarterback that's normally a receiver. And when you get that situation, you just handed the damn ball off. So I don't know me personally, Alcho, I don't know what. I don't know what the Browns were thinking in that situation. You know what I'm saying, I know what they were thinking. Tell me what you're thinking. What they think? We need a security blanket, our security blanket. Joe Flacco. You've seen joker, dude.
Speaker 8: When Deshaun went down and Joe had to step in, we saw him have a six seven game stretch where he played phenomenal. Now, obviously weren't able to do it consistently because we saw what happened when he took a nose dive statistically and they started losing.
Speaker 2: But hey, let's bring Joe in because he knows the offense, he knows the receivers. Bingo.
Speaker 8: We're gonna see what we can do with Joe until we get these young bulls ready.
Speaker 2: That's that's the simple as pick back.
Speaker 8: Then, well, I don't know, you know, Kenny pickett in, who's Kenny Picky gonna beat out? And I mean no disrespect, We've already we've seen a small semicide what Kenny Picketty doing when he was with the Steelers. What are we talking about? He's not He's no threat. He's no threat to anybody over there. I mean, let's be realistic.
Speaker 2: Well, and I don't mean that if he if he was who he was, he would still be restarting. Excuse me. It's very very early in Kenny's career. Great dude, I love it.
Speaker 1: I love him to death.
Speaker 8: But if you are who you thought you were, who we thought you were, he will still be in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: True, that's all, and I mean no disrespect. I'm what I'm saying in the in the best way I can.
Speaker 1: But and that's my thing. Oh Joe, that's what I don't get. I don't know why you bring you know, you bring two veterans in, you bring your draft two rookies. Obviously, I don't believe DeShawn is going to be able to play. I mean, he seems to think that he might be able to play or I don't know. I don't see that day. Maybe he went to a great orthopedic that would repaired it.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he went to Elatroge.
Speaker 1: I don't know he went to the guy in New York, James Andrews, I don't know. I don't know Watkins. I don't know who he went to. But it's just hard for me to see Deshaun playing this year when he tore out Achilles and he retore it. That goes what I said. Now, Joe flaccoh we know what Joe Flacco is. It's been a long time, Saint Joey started the season fourteen. It's been a backup. Guys don't perform well. He comes in. The question is with what they have offensively? Do you believe Joe can take them to the playoffs, because right now they start the season, they're behind. They're behind. Since me, I would have them behind Cincinnati, I wouldn't have them behind Baltimore. Not sure I would have them in front of us. Not sure I would have them in front of the Steeler. Now we don't know who the Steelers.
Speaker 8: Yeah, exactly, we don't know who the Steelers. I mean, who the Steelers quarterback is. That is why I put the Browns in front of them. Based on flack Os resume in general, and then what we we.
Speaker 2: Know we can do.
Speaker 8: He can, he can bypass and steal some games based on experience alone.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 8: You got Judy over there and Joe. Who's over there. I'm not sure who's at the running back position.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure.
Speaker 8: I'm not sure who the other receiver on the other side may be. But I think I think Joe's gonna be fine. He's gonna be fine until until he's not until they feel they have to make a change, and the fans will let you know what it's time to make a change.
Speaker 1: True, true, man, that's a tough situation. That's a very tough situation. And then every day. They posted the quarterback stats Wednesday, Ota the twenty eight. Joe Flacco had nine completions on fourteen attempts, one touchdown, no interceptions, sixty four percent completion. Dylan Gabriel he was eleven of sixteen, two touchdowns, one an exception, sixty nine. Shu Door was seven or nine, three touchdowns, no interceptions, seventy eight percent. And can you pick it with nine of sixteen, no touchdowns, no picks fifty six percent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I take I'll take all those stats in practice with a grain of salt.
Speaker 1: You and you ain't got no shoulder pads, got the rush.
Speaker 2: No shoulder pads, You got shorts.
Speaker 1: Ain't trying to run through no dbs to break the pass up. That don't mean nothing hollow at me.
Speaker 8: How let me see how you look preseason when we were playing against somebody that don't know what's coming.
Speaker 2: When it's love, when the bullets are flying, it's live action.
Speaker 8: You got pressure coming, you got eyes, you got hands in your face, you got three you got two and a half maybe three seconds. You got people trying to make a team, trying to make a squad, trying to make sure they don't get.
Speaker 1: Cut make it off.
Speaker 8: You come on now, talk talk to me. Then let me know, let me know what the numbers look like. Then when it actually counts.
Speaker 2: Yes, shows how far we come. Yoe.
Speaker 1: This This is what they do now. They charge stuff like this.
Speaker 8: And me absolutely nothing. And you know, I hate some of the some of the some of the pages on Twitter, the routes on air. Oh my goodness, look at that beautiful deep ball. But nigga, I'm sorry, ain't no pressure, of course beautiful, yeah, of course it's a perfect pass.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, but that's where we are, Oh Joe. Everything everything get charted and everything. I mean, they used to look, the teams always charted these stuff. They always kept with you know, how many rocks you ran, how many times you won, blah blah blah, defense did they win, how many how many routes did he cover? How many paths did he break up? Pick blah blah blah the time you get me. The teams have always kept stuff like this. That's how they evaluated. Yeah, yeah, but we don't normally have publications Twitter. Whoever, did you know, whether it's a YouTube or whomever that charged stuff like this and keep a tallly of it means nothing. I mean, you're supposed to get up it on air, you're supposed to catch it on their you're supposed to complete it on there. It's supposed to look perfect. Yeah, it's not supposed to look chaotic. So look, Chadur knows what he's up against. He knows he's not a first three round pick, so there's no assurances that he's going to be on the team. He understands that. I'm sure his dad has told him that. I'm sure his agent is told you. I don't know if I don't know if it's his dad, I don't know if his agent, who his agent is. But I'm saying I'm sure they told him, made him aware. There are no guarantees. The Browns probably made well the matter of fact, where you was drafted. Unless you know there are no guarantees.
Speaker 2: Come on now.
Speaker 1: But if your door is what he believes he is, I don't see the problem. So Joe Flacco, Dylan Gabers, Shador Sandals, Kenny Pickett all fighting for I believe two spots, two spots, and the other guy's gonna probably beat.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Practice squad, practice, squad. I mean you, I mean, like you said, oh, don't tell me ish, I don't need to see some precst now, I don't think that. Probably Joe Flaco probably is gonna play in the preseason, So that means Dylan Gabrish your door and Penny Kenny Pickett is gonna get all the snaps and all of it.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, Flacco might get a series that if that.
Speaker 1: I get agree, I agree, I agree, But these other guys, oh, y'all play it and playing lots a lot despite it not even start to his career. Just quarterback Justin Fields believe he's on the cuspop of a breakout season. He thinks it's the right team, the right time, in the right Sking, I think I can be great. That's been the goal of my whole life, my whole career. I think the sky's the limit for this team, for this offense. But we have a long way to go. Our offense and defense are new, so guys are really tuned in and locked in trying to get everything down. But I think once we do, I think the sky's the limit. I mean, we have all the guys we need, we have all the talent, so it's really just just going to come down to discipline and execution, and listen.
Speaker 8: Everybody has all the talent. It always is always come down to discipline, execution, but also come down to the coaches. You know, it's nothing but a chess match. Always say this all the time when it comes to playing the game of football. Understanding your strengths and understanding your players' weaknesses, putting your players in the right places to make the plays, understanding who they're playing against, understanding what their weaknesses are, and putting them in the best position to make plays against said individual players that also get paid millions of dollars. That's what it all comes down to. Having an office of coordinator or deepensive coordinator that doesn't.
Speaker 2: Have an ego.
Speaker 8: An ego, Well, this is my system, and I want you to run my system my way, despite whether you can do what I like called well or not. That's what There's so many different barriers that come into it. Justin field is supposed to feel that way. He's supposed to feel like this is the great system, the great scheme, break whatever it is.
Speaker 2: But everybody looks good and shorts and shirts. We all do. And it's a different game. When we talk we talk about the Jets.
Speaker 1: We know what happened.
Speaker 8: When the goddamn lights come on Sunday at one o'clock is always in a different story. Now for for Justin, for his sake, this is to make a break break a year for him.
Speaker 1: I believe you know.
Speaker 8: You have you have a stellar you have a phenomenal seat. This year, you get you a nice big paid eight boy. What you what you are deserving of? You know now you're getting a fair shot. You getting another fair shot. You know obvious Chicago didn't go so well. Now you have a first start. Most of the time, sometimes quarterbacks aren't given.
Speaker 2: A second chance. Thank you being the four.
Speaker 8: Now you got to make the most of it. Get that ball at number five. I'll tell you that you definitely five. You're gonna be all right.
Speaker 1: He definitely I agree with you on you. I think this is a year that he's gonna have to you know, Chicago, He's like, look, man, what he had offensive coordinated didn't do much. They didn't put him in the right situation. That didn't protect him well enough. X Y and Z goes to Pittsburgh. I thought he played well. I was surprised with Mike Tomlin made the move uh and asserted Russ after Russ had missed the games with the cap injury. But hey, it is what it is. I thought, you have some nice talent arounding pickens and you have some guys that can make players around. In Firemoth, they ran the ball okay with Nijie Harrison, Jayden Warren. But now new coach, what seems to be a competent offensive coordinator, decent offensive line and weapons arounding. They've tried to remove the hedge, which is the excuse that you would have if things don't go well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: I'm room for the young man thirdeen OHO in three years.
Speaker 2: Situation matters.
Speaker 1: Now you can't go to five ten six situation and say, well, that situation wasn't right for me, That situation wasn't right for me. That situation wasn't right for me, O joe. At some point in time, you got to accept a responsibility.
Speaker 2: You gotta look at that mirror. M M.
Speaker 1: Michael Jacksons said, you got to start with the man in the mirror. Yeah, but I do believe ag how the great group of guys, offensive coordinator, quarterback, coach surrounding him with the talent. Now it's just time for him to let his God give an ability to go out there and take over. Don't overthink it. Prepare, be prepped, be ready to go. Know where you're supposed to go, Know where you're supposed to go with the ball, Go with it. Yeah, don't be afraid to use your legs. You know sometimes people like, well, I'm gonna show I can throw the ball. Okay. What makes what makes these guys dangerous is their legs. Nobody's not fearing their arm. I don't want you to run. I don't. I don't want you to escape because I know, I know what type of speed you got. I know you can hit your head on the gold post. So he's played well last last twelve Stars. He has an eight and fourter RECORDO show seventeen passing and rushing touchdowns only seven interceptions. Like I said, we talked about it last year. I was surprised that they made the change because I thought he played well, could have won the game and uh and ended they lost that game. Fields will make us the debut with the Jets September seventh against the Steelers, team that traded for him last year, then benched him in favor of Russell Wilson after four and two start fields offered no insight into the matchup. Oh that's what was late week won? Really? Hm, it really wasn't a thought any extra motivation.
Speaker 8: No, now, play ball, just playball. No, no motivation needed. Motivation is already be there regardless. I don't care what happened in the past. I don't care what happened in the past, what they.
Speaker 1: Wanted him back. But he's like, nah, after the way y'all did me. Had I been playing back, had I been zero and six, had I been two and four, I could understand you going in a different direction. But that was two games over five hundred, and I don't think. Maybe I'm trying to think, what was that game that that Russ came back and they won. I would have to have to look back. I can't remember off the top of my head, but I don't think the Steelers won any games that they probably wouldn't have won if Russ. If Russ wasn't in there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but you also have to understand Mike Tomlin gave his word to Russ. Mike Tomlin gave his word to Russ, so he had to stick by his word because I think everyone, including Russell Wilson, would have been looking at Tomlin funny after already voicing who is going to be the starter publicly to everybody.
Speaker 2: So whenever Russ was, the situations changed, Yojo, you can't go back on that.
Speaker 8: Can't go back on that, as everybodys gonna be looking at me funny.
Speaker 1: That's why I look at me funny. I mean, I like look at o yo. I like sweets. But if the doctor told me I got diabetes, I can't be eating no sweets, right he said, shall you got hot blood pressure? I can't be eating no pork. I gotta change things. You go six and oh, you five and one?
Speaker 2: You four and two?
Speaker 1: Oh? Jo Like, hey, Russ, I understand, I know what I said. But so if that's the case, when they lost four games in Landers season, why did they go back to why did they go back to justin fields? Then? Because you did him like that?
Speaker 2: Hey, all the coaches, all the man.
Speaker 1: Has is his word manud that that don't work, and that's not working in coaching. You know, you go with the hot man.
Speaker 8: Whoa, whoa, Oh, okay, okay, this is why I look at it. Wait a minute, wait wha, wait wait a minute, the hand stayed hot. Now for what three four games in the row? Now the hand the hand that the hand stayed hot justin field was foreign. Q O, Joe, you didn't hear what I just said. Even he made the change, the hand still stayed hot. Yes, three or four games in a row and then.
Speaker 1: Changed cause my hand was hot. You tried to put water on me to cool my hand off. Yeah, I got cool standing on the sideline.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 8: All I know is Mike Tommon had a state and kept promised to his word that he said before the season started.
Speaker 1: Russ was our starter.
Speaker 8: So whenever he was healthy, he would get back in the line of as said started like I said before the season started.
Speaker 1: Look, that's one thing I can honestly say I loved about Mike. But Mike Shanahan, Mike Shannon said, look here you might be the starter. That guy comes in and he's playing better than you than when you were starting. He the starter.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, who's the who?
Speaker 8: The Who's a quarterback that was in Denver right, had the big ass, the big old beard about the beer was huge, sticking up out to himmet like Fitzpatrick. It wasn't Fitzpatrick but he he it was kyl Loyd he could slank that ball man had the big old lumberjack beer.
Speaker 2: I think I think he.
Speaker 9: Was throwing the random Lloyd.
Speaker 2: Randon Lloyd's who I had some hands.
Speaker 1: People talk about everybody else. They be mentioning got hands. People don't realize how good hands that joker hand.
Speaker 8: When v Lloyd was catching all a achromatic catches, boy.
Speaker 1: Go back, I mean before the technology and attactified gloves. He was doing that with.
Speaker 2: There was no Yeah, they act it was show wasn't and showy.
Speaker 1: Can look at go back and look at Brandon Lloyd when he with the Broncos and with the forty nine ers. Forty nine ers, Yeah he was be Lord was nice with it. Tyreek Hill spoke with local media for the first time since suggesting a trade request after Miami's season ending loss to the Jets in January, making himself unavailable in the second half. He walked He walked his comments back this week and publicly apologized for them. It was tough man. Obviously emotions were high there. But at the end of the day, I'm just looking to move forward from that, hoping that I can prove myself and prove to my teammates that I'm still one of them, one man who's chasing two k receiving yards, still one of those ones, chasing the playoff dreams and all that great stuff. I've got to prove to myself. I got to show up different. The mindset's got to be different. He said. He attended church and therapy over the past month, and he says it's helped him reflect on his decision making, namely why it's been so difficult for him to day out of the headlines that aren't football related. It's tough. The only thing I'm gonna say, man, is money is crazy thing for a lot of people. I agree. I love what he said. I and I said this old Joe, you can't take yourself out of that game. He got that Captacy on his shirt. That's that Joe that carry a little that carry a lot of weight. Yeah, that Carr is a lot of weight.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And for him and they're asking him or you hurt? If he was hurt Onchoe, I ain't got no problem with it. I don't. I don't me. I'm gonna try to cut gutting up as long as I possibly can. And when I can't go, I can't go. But to just take yourself out of the game because you're not catching any passes or the ball not being thrown to you, and some of the stuff that he said.
Speaker 2: Look, and when emotion is high.
Speaker 1: I get it. When emotion is high, logic is low.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And sometimes we let our emotions get the best of us, and we say things and we do things that we wish we can take back. But I love I love a man that's reflective. I love a man that can stand there and says, you know, I was wrong, and I'm gonna try to be I'm not only gonna try to be a better football player, but I'm gonna try to be a better man. And he's right. Money money boy, Look here, money changes. Not only can money change you, it can change the way people see you, the way they bill you, how they treat you, how they behave around you. Yeah. So I'll be figured because I've always liked Tyree. Here's a guy, Ojo, that had immense speed. And we know the man's name Cheetah, so we know he can run. But Ojo, he caught himself to run routes. He was just a gadget guy. They run into him some jet sweets, you know, the punt, kickoff return Oho, they just did. But he all of a sudden, he started running the smoke. He can run the speed, I can run the comeback, he can run the he can run the over, he can run the slant. Now a guy with that kind of speed that can close that cushion. He turned himself into a Hall of Famer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he gonna be all right.
Speaker 1: Yes, he has to be. He has to be. He needs to be, and that he understands oyo, he want aw you want a contract extension? Well, I got to pay you on what I believe you can be moving forward, not on what you've done. I know about that eighteen hundred nineteen hundred yard season that you had, unbelievable. You were sensational. I paid you for that made you wanted the highest pay receivers in football. You were the highest paid until all these other guys started getting that contract. Now, if I were to extend you or give you a new contract, O Joe, I got to base it on what do I think Tyreek Hill? Am I gonna be able to tach count on Tip Hill the next two three years? Because that's what I gotta pay. That's what I'm paying for. And you see where the wide receiver money is going on, Joey. That thing is north to thirty five chases in the forties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, but.
Speaker 1: I love a man that can look to say, you know it's me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's gonna be all right. We all get wake up calls, we do. We all get falls in different forms. Sometimes some of them.
Speaker 8: Sometimes God, they got gotta shake you real hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get your attention, No, not so, but no, when you shake your real heart, he wants your undivided attention because sometimes you'll do something you just you're just pauled like, okay, I heard you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, hey, he right, be right, because it's something that that some things that can happen, they can sit you down real quick.
Speaker 2: Yes, And it hit home. It hit home.
Speaker 8: He's focused going to therapy, and the fact that he has to prove himself. The fact that he even feels he has to prove himself is to me and well, you know who you are, we know what you can do, we know why your numbers weren't where they were last year. But anyway, but having to prove himself again, if your quarterback can stay up right and healthy, but you know what, if you think about it. Eighteen nineteen hundred yard season.
Speaker 1: But think about it, how the season start controversy and it ended in the same way. You see, remember how we say, oh Joe, you limp into the season, you limp out of it. Yeah, you come in, you come in the bull jie bullgie, follow you out of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, like I said, he learned he going through a lot of het, a lot of stuff going off, going on off the field. Uh, that's not football related. Maybe maybe that was weighing on his mind. Oh, your people don't understand.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Sometimes Mary, you have stuff going on and you have to be able to come partmentalize. And some people come minalize better than others. Some people stay total focus. When I'm on this football field, the most important thing is this football me catching me and accepted in me, sac at the quarterback or whatever running the football, whatever came, can it beat. And then once I'm out this football field, I got to deal with day to day of life.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Family, friends, loved one's kids, and you know what.
Speaker 2: That's that's why I like, That's why I loved when I was playing. Obviously I didn't have I didn't.
Speaker 8: Have many issues off the field until obviously on the back end, but I'm saying during that during that early time, that first decade, No, I ain't had no issues, not but what I was able to do if I did have anything.
Speaker 2: Lingering, which was very, very very small, I.
Speaker 8: Knew once I walked in that locker room, Oh man, that's my that's my that's my safe space, that's my heaven. Going to practice, going to meetings, I ain't have to worry about nothing. So life, everything was at ease. Once I entered that stadium, once I touched that gras, once I could smell that grass, I was at peace.
Speaker 2: Now I understood.
Speaker 8: We got out of meetings and we watched the field after practice. Okay, now back to reality. Because nobody cares. Ho yo, They're like, I'm glad it's him not me. I don't care. He got him right.
Speaker 1: So at the end of the day, a lot of the problems if they're not family or orient it. I mean, your family, they're really the only one they care. Bro, you're playing football, you mak it thirty million dollars a year, you make it X amount of money. I wish I made that kind of money. Because the people think money solves everything. They don't because I promise you there's there's disappointment, there's heartbreak that even no amount of money can absolve you from that can that can shield you from. And so you know, look, Tyrek is human, and all humans have emotions. Now it takes different stimuli to trigger emotions. M but the right stimulus of all trimmle that would elicit sadness, disappointment, joy, heartbreak just the way that we are. We are who we are, even the toughest. So I hope I really do because I thought. I mean, look, he I still believe he's a Hall of Famer, but I want to see him bounce back because I think he's one of the most talented receivers that ever played a game. He's special. Uh, I'm glad he's not six foot tall. Can you imagine him six foot tall with that speed, with his mindset ojo.
Speaker 8: If it was six years tall, he wouldn't be able to do the things he's doing now at the height he end.
Speaker 1: But hell, look at Randy Moss. God bade Randy Ball fixed, pat gave him that speed.
Speaker 2: Randy Moss couldn't run rocks he rad He.
Speaker 1: Got one hundred fifty three touchdowns he did something. I don't know what he did a lot. Yeah, he caught a lot of Joe balls and he got a lot of gold balls. But no, I mean, Randy wasn't trying to run those speed outs. He wouldn't try to. He run the hook, He run the smoke route, catching it with guy like Randy put the ball in his hands. All of us you look, put the ball in his hands. I would make you make a decision. How you gonna get him on the ground because I got in the ball?
Speaker 8: Hey, and man, every time, every time I think about seeing Randy all the dB off normally you know the dB seven yards three step read the quarterback after three step, get your eyes back on the receiver.
Speaker 2: H Man, Randy, the dude is seven yards off. Randy, take three steps.
Speaker 8: He didn't close the cushion and then threw his hand out, Hey, the dB ceiling his damn backpedal.
Speaker 2: Man, what the fuck you do?
Speaker 1: Hey? And then you know the fame was coming on the gold line inside the five. You know the fake coming.
Speaker 2: You could do? Yeah, nothing he would do.
Speaker 1: But uh, but tyr if you get it figured it out, Yeah, he get it figured out. Patrick Mahons says, Travick Kelsey doesn't seem like the player seemed like a player on his last ride. If it's his last ride, you would never know. The way he's talking about football, the way he's talking about working, trying to be even better than he was last year, it doesn't seem like a guy that's on his last ride or he's tired of the job. He's in here, he's working. I know his body feels good. I think he feels better than even last year before going into last season, just because he's motivated to have an even better year. Yeah, I think, Look, you know, new relationship, ohho, new relationship. You know he's out. You know, I support my lady, and I think the figure out. I think he deep down and so he he didn't put that. He didn't put the time in that he needed to. He didn't put that work in, putting that work in. Now, look like I guess he looked like his body's changed. He's lost some weight. Uh Me. You have to realize they're comparing Traft to a younger Traft. They're not comparing him to Laporter and all these other guys. They compared him to his younger self and what they saw him do mh. We used to him being the premiure tight end and all the football and no question who best? Travis Kelsey. Yeah, Now you got other guys. Now you got Laport said, hey what about me? You got McBride and Arizona said, what about me? You got Bowers in Oakland? What about me? I mean, excuse me, Las Vegas? What about me? Kittle? So you got other guys. That's like old on what It's not a foregone conclusion anymore. Now Travis like, hey, I want to stay attached to that. That that best tight end conversation and uh, it'll humble you many. Yeah, yeah, you gotta put that work.
Speaker 2: In, but also put there's one thing putting in the work.
Speaker 8: But also he kind of need help as well.
Speaker 1: When she rights being back, you saw a worthy You see him get better and better and better. Now, if Trav comes back eighty five percent of what he was, ninety percent of what he was at his absolute best, you got Hollywood brown back.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 1: Offensive offensive line. What they're gonna look like? Which office like a little like mm hm. You know they drafted offensive tackle out of Ohio State the first round to be a left tackle. You got Trey Smith. You got Humphrey. You got one of the best centers in football, one of the best right guards in football. But they were lacking at the other position and they should rarely it rare his head in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: It did.
Speaker 1: But uh, I'm glad Travis is putting that time in. You know, But at this point in time on Joe, you know, you don't you don't. I mean sometimes you know, But at the end of the day, you take it one year at a time. Now he got past ten, this one at a time.
Speaker 2: It ain't no more.
Speaker 1: Man, that got me five more. Le'm taking one at a time. If I get five, thank you Jesus. If I get one, if I get two, hell, I got two more than than the original number that I set for myself.
Speaker 2: At that point, you just pray for you pray you get in the extra years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I mean I wanted five. I was like, man if I can just get if I can get me one. Once I got the one, I was like, man if I get the five, on yo, five years. Once I got the five, I was like a ten to the gold.
Speaker 2: I got to get ten.
Speaker 1: Let me get to ten. Once I got a ten, Okay, let me try to get lever. Let me try to get twelve.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to steal the year after.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I showed one to steal me one. I don't think I was able to steal one, but I was gonna steal me one. I don't know if it's gonna be fifteen to sixteen, but I was gonna steal one year. Like damn, sear show don't look the same. I'm not but them Chase.
Speaker 2: To say.
Speaker 1: Out, don't don't. Sean can still run, but y'all just can't get over like you wa. Sean ain't got the wigging like you was had. Julio Jones says he's not rewatched his Super Bowl fifty one loss to the Patriots. I had four opportunities the whole game. That's insane, that's ridiculous. Four targets and the Super Bowl.
Speaker 8: Also, Julio gotta understand who you plan? What does Bill Belichick do best? Take away a team's best officer weapon.
Speaker 2: It's what he's to do. That's what he always he's always has.
Speaker 8: Done regards to we line up, regards to we line up to d it was a play call is is made based on the lineup, So he gonna boo.
Speaker 2: No one he taking that out. Ye take you out. So I mean wholo, I mean sure, whol.
Speaker 8: You understands that now, and anybody that's gonna play it against the Bill Belichick defense understands that as well.
Speaker 2: Hell, when I knew I.
Speaker 8: Was playing against the Patriots, I didn't get I didn't get my hopes up.
Speaker 2: Curlilady knew what time was.
Speaker 8: Al who's gonna eat whoever the third receiver was, They're gonna eat.
Speaker 2: He's just understand that going to those games.
Speaker 1: I just didn't get when they got that lead, why they wouldn't run the football. But people say, well, you do what you did when you got what got you there. But you gotta be smart. You gotta be smart. Oh Joe and and and and and and and Kyle would smart. And it falls on d Q two because he's the head coach. All right, run it, hey, don't be afraid to run it here, just to keep to keep throwing the ball, stopping the clock.
Speaker 2: Why hm.
Speaker 1: That Yeah, they're not getting over that. And pluss rewatching it does not change the outcome. You probably don't want to You probably don't want to relive that.
Speaker 2: Well, nah want to relive that.
Speaker 8: Don't want to rehash it. Then you're watching it. You only have four targets. I mean, there's really nothing to see. Yeah, great catching sidelines though, phenomenal catch. I'm sure you've seen that replay over and over and over. But losing the game like that, being up twenty eight three and still losing, I mean, nobody wants to rehash or.
Speaker 1: Because oh Joe, but at that point where Julio made that spectacular catch, didn't field goal range? Yeah, run the ball? Why would you throw it? Why run the ball, kick the field goal? Walk it off?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Hey, why did Russell Wilson not change the play? Call the god damn run play and run. I'm I'm I'm betting on Marshawn Lynchon. Okay, they stopped him the first time. I'm betting again, Nikim stop him again.
Speaker 2: I'm betting. You're you're gonna have to listen. You're gonna have to show me for sure.
Speaker 1: I ain't put and if I can't get it in, I don't deserve to win the ball game. But if you, if you go back and think about it, ought Joe. They empty the backfield, so so Malshawan is not even a threat to run the football. Yeah, at least you gotta have him back there so he's a.
Speaker 2: Threat and give them something to think about.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, Coach Brian Schottenheimer said they are making changes to the cadence. Sounds like there will be no more here we go. There it went.
Speaker 8: They changed it, and that was dope, man. But outside outside of the defense being able to time it, I mean, that would be the only oh man, uh no, here we go, And I think that's that would be the only just.
Speaker 1: Say, set hut. Everybody trying to try to some things you just can't. It's like, you know what, oh Joe, everybody trying to get Everybody trying to get like a recording contract or a new recording contract. Singing the national anthem. It's the national anthem. Singing and sit your bass to sit you ass down. Everybody want to go up there and try to sing, but make it draw it out two or three two minutes, three minutes, come on. If you sing on that. For the most part, if you sing a national anthem, you probably already got a contract, especially if it's a big, a big, you know, big event, you know, super Bowl, All Star Game, World Series and playoffs, YadA, YadA, YadA. Come on that everybody tried to dreadn dressing up. Uh the the Cadence Blue nineteen Blue nineteen said, hut.
Speaker 2: Or you are audible?
Speaker 1: Uh we had uh uh uh Blue fifty nine rasor Blue fifty nine Razor.
Speaker 2: But they did they do it too much.
Speaker 8: They doing too much. I couldn't even eat it. Hey, I couldn't even hit it. Damn can I just watched the ball.
Speaker 1: Well, I had to hear the caden become there.
Speaker 2: Sometimes that I would be a guy and I had to run.
Speaker 1: I had to run their just ride. I had to run the seven route right, so I needed I needed to hear. But for the most part, like when I'm in expecting without the tight end. Now, obviously you know they changed the player, and I already knew I was hot, So I'm just I'm seeing what they got joshed around. Okay, they brought two to my side. They brought one to my side. TV's and TV's figure them up. They gott to bring two to make me hot. Hey, they bring something backside that doesn't doesn't pack me right, But there are sometimes we go into a game that Hey, if you get a pete they bring. They might bring they might only bring one one side. But if they bring the guy backside, just if you see him coming, just just turn around something, you give him a look. But oh Joe, a fan records themselves running on the field during the Yankees Angel game. O Joe, you said you want to try everything. What the chance wants to know when you're gonna try to run on the field during the game?
Speaker 2: Wait, he ran there?
Speaker 1: You are ready?
Speaker 2: Did they catch you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: They called it?
Speaker 1: And you know what's funny?
Speaker 8: What what's taking what's taking security so long.
Speaker 2: To get to him?
Speaker 1: Man, Oh Joe, you make it seem back to the security guards at one point in time with football players, the track athletes.
Speaker 2: You've seen them.
Speaker 1: But we got away, big carding, big gotta see.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, I'm not listening. I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 8: I'm not going to bear security like that, man, because you know it good and well they not.
Speaker 2: They're not catching me. But let's let's start there.
Speaker 8: The fact that I'm still active, still running, still playing soccer at a at a at a very very good level, not elite level, but at a very very good level. It would no and I don't want to make headlines for the wrong reason. If I'm making if I'm making the headline, it's gonna be something good.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, it's time for our final segment of the evening. It's time for Q and A.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Mm hhmm. Mark Monroe said from Seattle. We shall be returning to the NBA soon. For now, we'll just keep innovating the world for you all. Yes, Art, it's being reported that Seattle and Las Vegas are the two favorite to get the new two teams, and they're looking around six billion dollars for that.
Speaker 3: Woo.
Speaker 1: I'm sure that the thirty other owners is like, Yeah, Seattle, y'all got it. Vegas, y'all got it. Mark again, thank you for your donation. And uh yeah Seeatutle, I mean, yeah, what do we Uh Seattle was a good bass Seattle, Seattle. I mean, I remember the Supertonics when when we know when they had the rain Man, Sean Kemp and they had Gary Payton, Uh Dethler Shrimp was up there for a while, Jack Sigma. I remember when they won the championship with Gus Johnson. They called him the Wizard Dennis Johnson. They really had really good teams had some really really really good teams. H Mark, are you gonna be a season ticket holder? As a matter of fact, I went to a Superstarist game when I was visiting the uh Seahawks. I was a Fridgent in two thousand and two. I went to a game. They took it, took it took me to a game. I'm trying to think. I think ray Allen was still there? Was Raylan still there in two thousand and two? I want to say he was. Who's on the team in two thousand and two? Rashon Lewis? Uh? It was uh yeah, it was like in March, who's on the team?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 2: Would you be on the team? He had to be h with the Lakers?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Okay? Was anybody else.
Speaker 1: On the team?
Speaker 2: Good? Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow yeah, I don't Uh, that was so long ago. I don't like, I said, I don't even really remember. I don't even know if they want to lost? Tyron said, what's up? Uncle? Oho? Is Tyrese Halliburton a superstar?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I say he's a star, but not a superstar in my opinion. But you know, people fear of New Jersey say, ain't no casual bye and take to see no Halliburton True d Underscore. Rob It's obvious naptime showed New York grace. Better to enjoy the victory at home, be a fight through a riote at the Mecca afterwards, million saved.
Speaker 2: Just make sure you take care of business at home.
Speaker 1: James Raboalo Rabaalo Giannis to the Lakers, I'm sure they can bring in bring in a third Dallas as a team to do something stupid and get across the finish line. Robert Basquez, Hey, uh, even my boy, he's been to pay you off soon as happened, fifty two hundred pocket change at least something on the watch. You're gonna have to right now. Love the show. It's fifty nine hundred right now, and it's going up. Two dollars a day, two bucks a day. Yeah, Bry in this economy, Yeah, I need my money in this economy. I'm in this economy too. Think about how long you owed me, Ojo.
Speaker 2: I know to think about all the things I had to go through since I og.
Speaker 1: You and me both, sir. Kate underscore Kate, my guys. Two question. If Kyle Pits has another lackluster season, what's his future looking like with the factons that should Trey Hendrickson play, sit out, or ask for a trade. If the Bengals don't play him, pay him what he's earned. No, And if he has another lackluster season, I don't think they picked up the fifty option on Kyle Pitch trying to make him motivated. Yeah, if he has another lackluster season, he will not be in Atlanta after this season. That being said, Trey Henderson, it's hard to see. I think he plays, but not before he sets out the first half to get that of credited season.
Speaker 2: Oh, I see what you mean. Yeah he did.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 8: I don't know what he's gonna do, but I know one thing when it comes to if you're serious about your money, if they know you love the game of.
Speaker 2: Football, they will play with you. They sure will. They will play with you because they know you love it. They know you can't stay away from it.
Speaker 8: So in order for you to get your money, if you're really serious about business, you're gonna have to put that love for the game aside.
Speaker 1: You do and really shut against time Ojoe, I know?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Oh then, oh yeah, absolutely absolutely, they gonna bet against you every time.
Speaker 1: Uh, Elvidon Milk milking milk it. Oh, Joe, you need to come see you need to come to Cincinnati to watch your guy Kai Kamara at FCC wearing eighty five for you.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, that's my guy, Kia Kai Kai, my guy man, he's just just signed to CE Cincinnati. I gotta I gotta get out to a game. I gotta get out to a game very soon, very soon.
Speaker 1: I'll be out there Leoda Road shout out, nightcap mobs, ash uncan ojo. Did you see the OKC when coming and what do you think is next? I think they're gonna be favored over whomever they face and the NBA Finals, I don't know. I think they put a graphic cup on the screen that they split. Ok see and uh Indiana. I think they both won two games this season. I think they split this season, so it'll be interesting. But I think I think OKAYC is gonna be favored.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: They look like the best team uh in the in the playoffs this year. Uh. They went seven games with Denver Blew that game wide open. This series wasn't merely much of a series. They won going away, and if they were to win the series that I mean right now, they've got the largest margin of victory of anybody that's been in the playoffs. They're winning by like thirteen fourteen points a game, so they're gonna be favorite. D chat unkin O Joe love the show. Thanks for bringing great content on a nightly basis. Guys, can you give a shot shout out to my son Jamiir and his good friend JJ. These two guys will be graduating from high school tomorrow. Dude, we after became Jami and JJ. Congratulations graduating high school, the end of one journey, start of another one. Congratulations guys of all the hard work that you got to put in and D Chad, thank you guys for your thank you for your support and congratulations Jamiir and JJ. That concludes this episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite Unk Shannon Sharp, my partner and co hosts Liberty City's own Benga Ring of Fame, Honterie Pro boler All Pro. That's Chad O Chosenko Johnson. Please make sure y'all hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Guys, I want to thank you again. You guys have been so great to us. We're officially one point seven to seven million, one million, seven hundred and seventy thousand. We could not have done that without you in less than two years. So all the accolades and all the tension that we've received is because of you, and I want to thank you. Oyo wants to thank you and everybody at Nightcap because it's because of your eyes, your ears, and your word of mouth that we've been able to ascend to the heights that we've ascended to. So again, thank you. Make sure you check out Shaved by Laportier. We have it in stock now. If you can't find it in any city or state near you, we're coming soon shortly, trust me, believe me. But if you can't find it, order it online. We'll ship it directly to your door. It's the best tasting BSOP Premium VSOP on the market. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. Make sure you go check out shay Shape Medium, my company on all of its platforms, and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out.
Speaker 2: The link is pinning the chat.
Speaker 1: Supplies are limited and once they're gone, they're gone, and so please grab yours while supplies last. The next Stay Alive force Game six one eleven to ninety four over the Indiana Pacers at home. They returned on Satday to Indiana. Jalen Brunson was sensational twelve of eighteen, four to seven from three, perfect from the free throw line, thirty two points, cat twenty four to eleven, got eleven from OG twelve for Michale Bridges and Josh Hart chipped in off the bench with twelve points and ten rebounds, and they win one to eleven to add ninety four to force a game six back in Indiana. I'm up, he's o Joe. We're back Saturday. Right, We're back Saturday. Will Indiana close it out and face OKC? Or can the New York Knicks force the game seven nast game on Sunday? I'm unk He's Ojo. The volume