Speaker 1: Didn't you say your dad would take you out of school for the first two days of the March madness? Right right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah. I remember when kids got taken out of school to do non school shit. I thought that was the sickest shit that could ever happen to you. I'm like, what do you want? Are you going to dentist appointment to Like, nah, dude, I'm going to wrestle Mania. I'm like, you motherfucker wow. I mean even though that shit was on a Sunday, but you know what I mean, Like there were kids that would go. They're like, yeah, we're going to the Laker game, but we're gonna go have like we're gonna go to Phillips or something for I'm like, this is you don't do that for your kids, though, Jack, you don't spread that same I took.
Speaker 2: I took my kid to Disneyland on his birthday one time. Oh that's and it was like a Wednesday, and that was tight because it's like less crowded and ship and yeah, it was fun.
Speaker 1: Would your dad ever do like frivolously be like, nah, man, I had to go to I had to go to fucking duncan man. I just want to go with somebody.
Speaker 2: I mean, the first couple of days of the NCAA tournament is kind of frivolous, Like we weren't always going to the game. We're like, oh, watching that shit on.
Speaker 1: Oh that's even Oh wow, hold on, bro, I'm sorry. I'm so off my ship. I don't have any of my ships together.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so off my ship. I don't have any of my ships together. And that is a little thing that people probably should know about the show is that before we.
Speaker 1: Hit recording America together.
Speaker 2: Miles talks about not having any of the ships together, and I sing the Entourage at the beginning of the Entourage theme to just get everybody.
Speaker 3: In the right Oh yeah, just.
Speaker 2: Make sure everybody the right mind frame. Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three point fifty six, episode two of Dir Daley's yea production of My Heart Radio.
Speaker 3: This is a podcast before we take a teat into.
Speaker 2: America's sharing consciousness, and it is America's only decided decided podcasts. Were uh four people who are still undecided voters heading into the upcoming election. I just don't know just what I need more viewing parties where The New York Times buys me snacks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, Oh man, where the snack's good? Did they describe what the snacks were? They're just like and we offered them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was some snack that she was like, Oh, I can't find the red kind. You found the red kind. I've been looking for those. Thanks. No, it wasn't Star Wars. It was like a I think maybe like tackies or is that.
Speaker 1: The Blue Talkies? I mean I feel like the Blue Talkies are more sought after these days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, man, or.
Speaker 1: Maybe they're looking for cigarettes like Marlboroughs and like, oh you got the reds hell?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Anyways, great?
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: New York Times podcast called The run Up. They give it give us a looking to how they reviewed the last debate with an undecided voter, and it involved flying to their house and buying them a bunch of snacks, right to reward them for their racism. Anyways, It's Tuesday, September seventeenth, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: Did we say that yet?
Speaker 1: Did we?
Speaker 2: I don't think?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: What does that mean? Can you tell me? Can I tell you? But I've been sick, man, you know, I'm off my ship. You know what? It's National Professional House Cleaner's Day, National Apple Dumpling Day. Remember what was the Apple Dumpling Gang?
Speaker 5: Was that?
Speaker 1: Like? What the fuck was that? Was that a show or a book or an I.
Speaker 2: Think I think that right, wasn't it with alfalfa? Was that apple dumping Gang?
Speaker 1: That's little rascals. Little rascal Yeah, anyway, Apple Gang. Because Constitution Day and Citizenship Day, National Voter Registration Day, National It Professionals Day, and shout out to all my homies who like to have their sandwiches dusted. And I don't mean problematically, I mean with a little powdered sugar because it's National Moni Crystal Day. I love a money Crystal.
Speaker 2: Is that what a money crystal is?
Speaker 1: Fried Ham and cheese sandwich a little bit of powdered sugar on it? Could only could only be American.
Speaker 2: Apple Dumpling Gang is a film from nineteen seventy five, a comedy western film starring Don Knotts all Right in a movie for Disney. Oh that's why I like love Knots.
Speaker 1: They do they do?
Speaker 3: They ways. My name is Jack O'Brien aka.
Speaker 4: If I purse my lips, then will you still call me Superman?
Speaker 2: S ou p if I drink from a straw.
Speaker 4: Will Jesse Waters misunderstand, I'll teach you all the ways they mask their forgillity fuck the right.
Speaker 2: That is courtesy of the One the Only Hamburger. Time on the Discord, Yummy, and I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host mister Miles Grass.
Speaker 1: Miles Gray back from a long delay. I'm still the showgun with no gun, or the showgun with no buns, the lord of non existent now guys, the man whose backside is flatter than Kyrie's earth. Shout out scheming Chuck on the discord, because yeah, talk about my how my my glutes are suffering from podcasts. Although look, part of getting on my my health kickback, I'm on that bike. I'm working these glutes. They're gonna be plump.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah, sit on that flat ass the will you do that? Yeah that's true.
Speaker 1: My forty year old ass. I'm like looking at him, like, bro, you need to hit this bike man, just like yeah, yeah. It's the shape of my chair as if like it's like Plato and it's absorbed to the chair.
Speaker 2: Compare a normal human body today to the Greek sculptures and the ass is going to jump out at you. They had ass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they did well.
Speaker 2: Miles, as was mentioned on yesterday's Trending episode, a great big happy birthday to you, Oh, thank you, thank you, and also a great big happy birthday to our guests.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: A brilliant talented writer, podcaster, producer who's written for publications like The New York Times of New Yorker. Was a producer on Everybody's in La. One of my favorite things that happened on TV in the last year. Was a co host of the legendary podcast Girls and Hoodies and Night Call. The writer, creator and host of the wonderful podcast Heidi World, The Heidi Fly Story and writer creator and host of the legendary podcast Jenna World. Please welcome back to the show, Molly Wimber.
Speaker 6: But that was just like you had to hold me back there, or when you were talking about what the Apple Dumpling Gang is, I'm like, it's a Disney movie, children's movie.
Speaker 2: I was like, I just well know that went on Molly's face when I said, oh, that's the one with Alfalfa, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah. It was like taking everything in my in my power not to go rascals.
Speaker 1: Right, talking about tweeting them. Weren't in that Apple Dumpling Gang. I'm just trying to remember what I.
Speaker 6: Like different gangs of children.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was bad for the streets.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah it was. I remember the blood in the streets that year seventy two. But it was one of those It was one of those things. I think I only remember it because it felt like like the videos you would watch on a rainy day at school, Like you would be on the cart and they'd be like, all right, we've got goonies Apple Dumpling Gang or the second tape from Roots and we're like, all right, goonies, I guess. And I was like, what the fuck is Apple Dumpling Gang?
Speaker 6: And Myles was like, I would like to watch the Apple Dumpling Game Dumpling Gang for me, Miss.
Speaker 2: Pops a big giant lollipop in his mouth.
Speaker 1: Watch hat.
Speaker 2: Coming back.
Speaker 1: They're coming back.
Speaker 3: Molly. Was recently your birthday as well as myles birthday. We have a birthday off.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Virgo gang. Yeahs the Little Rascals and who's the Apple Dumpling Gang gonna?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a d G, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: I do The Little Rascals. They were all like you know about the curse.
Speaker 1: In the show, like, oh god, yeah.
Speaker 6: Bad things happen to like all almost all of them. I think it's kind of like, not so much that it's a curse, is that they were all child actors at a.
Speaker 2: Time when there was zero accountability for powerful people.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they invented the law. Yeah, one of them, Jackie Coogan. They like invented the lot of protect child actors because of him.
Speaker 1: So I need a Cougan account to make money as a child.
Speaker 6: Wow, he's a little rascal. And then he became Uncle Fester.
Speaker 1: Oh he was on? Wait he was yo, hold on, So.
Speaker 6: This is the kind of this is contemporary gossip. I bring to.
Speaker 1: What fuck did you just say he was uncle? Which which rascal was he?
Speaker 6: He was like like a lesser rascal, you know, slimy or.
Speaker 1: Something, the Irish one. He was also names.
Speaker 2: He's also the kid and Charlie Chaplin's the kid.
Speaker 6: Oh maybe that's what I'm thinking. Maybe he wasn't even a little rascal and I am feeding you false information.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, no, you he was not. He was not a rascal.
Speaker 2: It turns out he was a little rascal, but just a little Yeah, a little fucking rascal.
Speaker 3: And there is the problem.
Speaker 2: I couldn't even stop myself from saying in front of this child, yeah.
Speaker 6: Well they're rascals, that's what they do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, So fuck that. Let's get let's go back in on this, all right, Molly, We're thrilled to have you here. We're gonna get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First, we're going to tell the listeners a couple of the things we're talking about today. We're talking about Laura Lumer being a problem for Trump allies and Trump supporters allegedly. We'll see, you know, Trump doesn't seem to be too worried about her presence around his campaign.
Speaker 1: But no, he seems quite excited.
Speaker 2: The others seem okay with it. Talk about Eric Adams just generally killing it, his just killing you office, his mayoral office is just falling apart around him, Jesus. But we'll also talk about this news story about a shooting. I'll just read NYPD officer, three others shot during showdown with armed fair beater at Brooklyn l subway station. You're never gonna guess who did the shooting, guys, it's not what that headline.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about MTG.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about of course, we don't like to acknowledge other podcasts on this show were secure. Yeah, I will acknowledge a good podcast for children about bugs because it's very little overlap.
Speaker 1: You're like, dude, they're shitting there for us too though it's actually like really smart and like red bugs, dude flying overhead.
Speaker 3: I have the mind of a child.
Speaker 1: I want know that, and.
Speaker 2: Thank you Miles. But so there's there is a podcast that's coming for us, and we're a little worried about it, so we just want to get ahead of it and tell you why it's no good. It is, of course, the No Such Podcast, which is a cute title for the n Essays official podcast. There they launched a podcast is called No Such Podcast. Yeah, it's launched, baby, it's out, and uh it's I.
Speaker 6: Guess that means I didn't get the job.
Speaker 2: Well, actually you had to. They kept it internal for some reason. Uh so you had to work for the NSA to even like work on or host this show. They didn't can't be a one time NSA analyst. It helped been active internal talent search. Can you imagine the whole The whole thing just reads like a fucking corporate communication from HR. But it is pretty wild that they've stooped to our level, and uh.
Speaker 3: That they like the reason why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's budget cuts and it's something else. They they're kind of victims of their own success in a way. We'll talk about that plenty more, but first, Molly Lambert, we do like to ask our guest, what is something from your search history?
Speaker 6: Oh god, I didn't think about this time.
Speaker 2: Amazing, last time I looked around.
Speaker 1: Find it, find it, find it?
Speaker 3: Do you want to come back?
Speaker 1: And no, no, she's looking.
Speaker 6: Oh you thought you think I came with an underrated overrated.
Speaker 1: I'm asking chat GPT right now. Uh Oh.
Speaker 6: I was reading okay, I was reading about Perry Farrell and Dave Navarro getting in a fifth what heen? Yeah, they just announced the tour is canceled. The world tour.
Speaker 1: Okay, So for people who don't know, Like over the weekend, there was a clip of Perry Farrell like mid song, marching up to to Dave Navarro like pushing him and then like having like the most extreme locked up like anger face and then started really getting in his face. And then crew came out of the wings to like separate them. Dave Navarro puts his guitar dow. I was like, I'm fucking off this, and I know as a band, they've all like there's so much infighting in and that.
Speaker 3: Talking about of course wait, not a.
Speaker 6: I'm not a James Addiction fan at all, but I am a fascinated by inter band fights.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anything, is there anything? Do we know anything?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it sounds like they did, and they just put out statement today that the tour is canceled now.
Speaker 1: But like what it was over like is just because Perry Farrell, Like.
Speaker 6: Perry was drunk.
Speaker 1: He was drunk. He was drunk.
Speaker 6: He's apparently getting really drunk on the tour and like rambling into the mic and so he was really drunk, was like going off on some monologue and then Dave Navarro started playing guitar to kind of be like, hey, back to the thing that we are playing.
Speaker 3: My political campaign here ship.
Speaker 1: He's like, no soap boxing, Parry. We talked about this.
Speaker 6: Yere came over and got in his face.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: I think like.
Speaker 6: Dave Novarro seems like he's dealt with a lot of big personalities in his life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, just in the least. I mean, the ship is like, the fight is. Yeah, he looks like an elderly drunk man, you know, Perry Farrow. Like the way coming at him kind of like has his chest up. You know when people like talk about getting your chest up. You don't really actually see people do that until this video. But he like really like sticks his chest out, like yeah, it looks like yeah, yeah, exactly. It looks like a pigeon trying to fight another pigeon. Dave nowhere. I was just like, oh man, he's got that well worn h This fucking guy attitude made me.
Speaker 6: Think of an underrated, overrated, underrated and I know you would underrated possums, underrated possums, underrated possums.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck yeah, I love that.
Speaker 6: I've been just seeing possums a lot recently and being like, Wow, they are cool.
Speaker 1: That's it. Hey, you know what they are cool. They're cool by me. They're cool by me.
Speaker 6: I like drop some fruit in my yard and one like truly came out of a bush and like took the fruit and then like disappeared back into the bush. And I was like wow.
Speaker 2: And you could choose to get completely freaked out by that or a okay with it?
Speaker 6: And you know I was like, Okay, well, okay, that's what I'm saying. It's like, we're freaked out by possums, overrated squirrels. Why are squirrels? Okay? Possibly tell everybody's yes a squirrelsies.
Speaker 3: Yeah I can't, Miles.
Speaker 2: I'm actually reading from the termin x page. If you've recently come across a possum, rabies might be on your mind. These scavengers are notorious. We're going through carbage blah blah blah. Any mammal can get rabies, but.
Speaker 1: Generally okay, rare, but it's rare because they have such low body temperature.
Speaker 6: You get prepared.
Speaker 1: My mom is a card carrying like literally of like the American Opossum Society, because she fucking I'm not joking, Ride or Die. I thought you said you thought possums were cool, because maybe you caught it reading like a Eve Babbitt's book or something. You're like, yo, I've kind of fuck with that possum.
Speaker 6: You think they're cool. I think they're There's the one that lives in my yard is like so big, I can't believe it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I've seen one walk across my yard that is like having trouble, like it's having great success in the food chain just eating it is it is.
Speaker 3: Out here eating.
Speaker 6: Right, right, So I mean for something that's like sort of blind and right, kind of kind of big.
Speaker 2: Looks blind as hell even if it's not blind that she looks blind as hell.
Speaker 1: Well, it's because their sounds are all fucked up because they literally lead with their face into like untold danger because they're like what the bok's going on and they're.
Speaker 6: Like, ah, like they're weird pointy faces look like that thing from Beetlejuice. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's where a Baldwin does his like stretched out face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just being Alec Baldwin.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then squirrels, Yeah, they're not native like they one hundred years ago people thought, I'm just saying they don't belong here.
Speaker 6: Now, are you a birther? A squirrel birther?
Speaker 2: I just remember squirrel hearing a podcast where they were like, yeah that there were no squirrels in cities along it like very recently. And like if you took somebody from the past to the present, the first thing they'd notice is they'd be like, what the fuck.
Speaker 6: But they'd also be like, where did all the rats go?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 2: Why don't we all have rats on your shoulders?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Why did the rats that you know populate every city and run through the streets at night? Where they go?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: One of the scariest things that you can have. One of the scariest animal interactions you can have is one a squirrel comes at you instead of running away when it's just like, nah, I don't do it.
Speaker 1: I actually, well, this says a lot about you, bro. They pull up on you like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't respect them.
Speaker 6: That's what I'm gonna say. They're overreading squirrels.
Speaker 2: Starting ship.
Speaker 1: But they can.
Speaker 6: They can tell you don't respect them. So they're getting up in your face.
Speaker 1: Wait, so wait, where does this thing about they're not from I'm reading about native squirrel species to California? What what? What are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Squirrels were purposely introduced to American cities, I see to do what? According to National Geographic, those nutty neighbors were once seen as a benefit to urban living. I don't know why because this is behind a paywall, but National Geographic But.
Speaker 1: So the knowledge ends there. Yeah, why or score introduced to cities.
Speaker 2: Urban reformers, who thought of the squirrel as a rural mascot wanted to bring the animal into places like Manhattan Central Park in order to create a bucolic atmosphere that was entertaining and lightning and a made up word salubrious. In eighteen forty seven, three squirrels were released in Philadelphia's Franklin Square Park, and the rest is history.
Speaker 1: The rest is fucking history. Oh okay, so I get okay, So that seems maybe more of like an East Coast thing, because I'm like, there's I've see like two types of squirrels, like gray squirrels and like brown ground squirrels all the time.
Speaker 2: Oh in La they are thriving and they want me to know it, and they'll.
Speaker 1: Rub it all those fucking acorns and the weirdest spots.
Speaker 2: We had a squirrel get loose in my house and like it's the squirrel that lives in our backyard and is just you know, not scared of anybody in our household at this point, is just like suck. And it was it was very good experience. Uh you just we left the back door open and he ran out, but he at one point like was standing on a on the dinner table, just like looking at everyone.
Speaker 3: And then like ship at us. It was terrifying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think that their lack of fear of humans freaks me out. Like possums. No, possums are just like like if you see a possum and it clocks that you see it, it's kind of like no, you didn't, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'll be like, no, I'm dead.
Speaker 6: Stop looking, I'm actually dead.
Speaker 1: I'm actually dead. I'm not here.
Speaker 6: Squirrels do the thing where they like make full eye contact and they're like, yeah, that's right, I'm eating your food.
Speaker 1: Get on their hind legs and ship. They're like, what's up, mother, which I respect.
Speaker 3: They're gonna do sh no, don't run, They're gonna do ship. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Girl's gonna like steal your lunch, money, steal your girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just feel like, mister, steal your squirrel.
Speaker 2: All right, let's take a quick break. We'll be right effect.
Speaker 1: And we're back and with a plum.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with a little plum plumb like a squirrel. So Donald Trump and Laura Lumer suddenly inseparable. Uh and she So, Laura Lumer, I had trouble. If I'm being honest, I had trouble differentiating between Laura Lumer and other right wing like who's the.
Speaker 1: Colorado one, Bobert, Bobert. I had trouble, like, you know, she's like an elected official.
Speaker 6: I know they've all got funny names.
Speaker 1: Yesler Lumer, Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 2: But Laura Lumer is the most mask off racist of them all.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: They all seem like they're the villain in the Apple playing gang.
Speaker 1: True. Oh yeah, I could definitely see that. Oh man, don't go against that. I mean yeah. So she's been around Trump a lot that apparently Trump has tried to hire her in the past. All the campaign officials are like, absolutely fucking no way you can have this person near the campaign. It's gonna it's gonna be all bad news. But apparently he's getting his way because like, no, I want her as much as part of my crew, even though she has like no, I guess as they say, there's no official, unofficial role. She's just a travel person, like someone who travels with the president. That's kind of her position. But recently she's been making things very very hot because she's because she's so visible with Trump. A lot of people are like, yo, what the fuck is what kind of like wild ass shit is she tweeting? Like, for example, she was talking about how like if Kamala Harris is voted into the White House, the White House will smell like curry and everyone's like Jesus fucking, which is a.
Speaker 2: Good thing, by the way, and but that that's not She also goes further and uh says horrible things.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean she has all kinds of fuck that. So when she said that, like, it's interesting to see how certain Republicans came out and they're like, ah, come on, Laura Lumer, you can't do that, like Marjorie Taylor.
Speaker 2: Now they're gonna know we're racist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I was like, Marjorie Taylor Green needs to fall all the way back because you dabble in this shit too. You're just mad that Laura Lumer is now the person who's truly sitting at the right hand of the Maga throne at the moment, or at least visibly it seems that way, and has Trump's ear. But yeah, it's just been a whole bunch of denials of like, we don't know her, she's bad, she needs to get away, and then her clapping back at people like Marjorie Taylor Green being like you're like, you cheated on your husband. I think she called her a hooker or something. She's told UH was questioning Lindsey Graham's sexuality. I think she called him closeted gay or something. It was all just a whole moment of chaos. They like. Journalists asked the Trump camp like, Yo, what's your take on her beefing with people who are like allies of yours like Marjorie the Green and Lindsey Graham. And they're like, right, we're gonna we don't We're staying out of it. And it's like, oh, I wonder if Trump. Oh that sounds like something like don't weigh in on that.
Speaker 2: You know what happens for you. Yeah, I just like people are speculating, like my little Nanopolis was like I heard she said that, or that Trump said it was the best blowjob you ever had, Like it overestimates how difficult this man is to manipulate, Like all it takes his flattery, like just someone who is willing to stand around him and tell him that what he's saying is smart and right and like tell him what he wants to hear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're good at pretending someone just said some mind blowing ship, you could ascend the MAGA movement pretty good. Like, Yo, what did you just say? Donald? I'm sorry, mister president, that was that was so genius. I can't believe you were even able to articulate something like that.
Speaker 6: President. Also, they really think that they really think what that Trump is like killing it with his thoughts.
Speaker 1: I think some do, and I think other people are just purely driven by the grift that you know, they just they just adapt to their surroundings and just know how to mirror.
Speaker 6: Everyone in politics is driven by the grift. Yeah. It is also like people seem like they're opinions or whoever's paying them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think she's I don't think she is some cunning manipulator. By the way. I think that like she's been saying she's called herself a white advocate behind the scenes, like or she's called herself openly a white advocate, white advocate, a white advocate.
Speaker 1: Such a weird way to say.
Speaker 6: Racist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I advocate for whites.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's like just a hardcore right wing white supremacist and her only focus for the past like number of years has been like.
Speaker 3: Did you read that there?
Speaker 2: I was trying to find this profile, Molly, maybe as someone who reads magazine profile every once in a while, did you read the profile of her? Where she's is just it's just like behind the scenes with her, and all she's doing is trying to like get a meeting, like get on his calendar.
Speaker 6: No, I actually don't read profiles, so I just I just write them.
Speaker 2: You just write them, and it shows your profiles are way better than everyone else's she's got.
Speaker 6: It's crazy to me too, the like the white the vocal white supremacists always look like like they were forgotten by God.
Speaker 1: Like first by God. You know.
Speaker 6: It's always like the like you're like, you're you're supposed to people are supposed to be like you. You want people to look like you and act like you like you seem.
Speaker 1: Hate does something. I just think hate does a number on you, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Or maybe it's crazy. If I were uh so unbaked, I'd be like, maybe white people not the best.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I think it's just her time has come because all the people who surround Trump right now, who are whose full time job it is to tell him what to do, are telling him to stop doing what he's doing, and so he needs to find someone who's going to stand beside him and be like, actually, you're killing it.
Speaker 6: Oh, let's bring let's bring Steve Bannon back. Yeah, but I think the Oven Gang.
Speaker 2: I think Steve Bannon even would be like not quite.
Speaker 6: No, it seems like you have to be a certain type of sick event. Yeah, to be you know who, You can't ever contradict him and tell him, oh, maybe that's not a great idea. It's like you got to.
Speaker 1: Be no Trump.
Speaker 6: Trump likes a yes, a yes man or woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. All you have to do is just keep it move like you just have to indulge the ideas. The second you present an obstacle, that's and he's like, look at this fuck. They're saying I shouldn't be saying racism out loud. And then if you're like, no, babe, you should be saying racism. That's actually how you're going to win people, He's like, exactly, that's why I like you, Thank you, Lumer.
Speaker 2: It's just whoever lines up with what his instincts are telling him to do at that moment. I feel like if he gets re elected, the form like the people who are going to write the best content about like what his next administration is going to be, like, are like the experts in Louis the fourteenth, like Royal Court, you know, like he's straight like experts in Royal Court intrigue because that just feels like what we already have going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's yeah, like like you said her her nine to eleven truth or shit? She said, she said kamla like she this is a quote Kwamlett Commain is a quote drug using prostitute and also said quote, I'm willing to bet she's had so many abortions that she damaged her uterus in terms of an explanation why she doesn't have biological children, So that's where she's at. And again the quote about this what the White House smelling like? Curry this racist bullshit? So jd Vance right, his wife, Usha is also Indian American. He was pressed about this recently on Sunday, like, hey, you know, like your fucking boss is like best friend, you know, travel partner, saying some pretty flagrant shit. Any comment about this, and here jd Vance like, as usual, like clockwork absolutely fails, that fails the moment to be able to maybe defend I don't know his wife's dignity, his family's dignity, just not completely you know, cape for racist comments. But here he is being pressed about that specific tweet that Laura Lumer sent.
Speaker 7: She recently said that Kamala Harris, whose mother was Indian, if she wins in November, quote, the White House will smell like Curry. Senator, you are married to an Indian American woman. What was your reaction to hearing those comments?
Speaker 2: Specifically?
Speaker 1: She's just that setup makes me so nervous because I'm like, you know, he's not going to fucking nail this right now like your own wife, the mother of your children. This is someone describing disrespectfully talking about her culture. What is your answer to this? JD?
Speaker 5: Take it away, well, Christen, I want to go back to what you said about Haitian migrants to begin with, because you didn't give me a chance too. We don't blame the Haitian migrants for coming to Springfield. We blame Kamala Harris for opening the American southern border twenty.
Speaker 1: Thousand people to get tried to get ahead.
Speaker 5: Laura Lumor is not affiliated with the Trump campaign. She said something about Curry and the White House that I first read about this morning, actually because.
Speaker 1: I knew that you would ask me about it.
Speaker 5: Look, Kristen, I make a mean chicken curry. I don't think they're consulting for anybody to talk about their dietary preferences or what.
Speaker 1: They want to do in the White House.
Speaker 5: I think what Laura said about Kamala Harris is not what we should be focused on. We should be focused on the policy and.
Speaker 1: On the issues.
Speaker 5: And look, so, yeah, do I agree with what Laura Lumer said about Kamala Harris?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 6: I also don't.
Speaker 5: Think that this is actually an issue of national import.
Speaker 1: Is Lord Luma running for president?
Speaker 5: No, Kamala Harris is running for president. And whether you're eating curry at your chicken at your dinner table or fried chicken? Wait, what things have gotten more expensive? Things to her policies. Let's talk about this person.
Speaker 1: Said, chick, get the funk out of here.
Speaker 6: JD what crow every time he yo, every time he talks to hear the Benny Hill music in the background, It's just like, yeah, right, he cannot he cannot nail it?
Speaker 2: Was that?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 2: What he was trying to say?
Speaker 6: There like being double racist.
Speaker 2: Ye yeah, just doubling tripling down on the race or fried chicken suck?
Speaker 3: Get it?
Speaker 2: What's up racist?
Speaker 1: We don't curry, We don't.
Speaker 6: Have racist opinions about food. Oh wait, no, we have doubled down.
Speaker 2: Double down racism. Yeah, you have to double down racism. New at KFC.
Speaker 1: What's that marriage? Like, I'm still wondering what is happening? What's over under on Usha Vance filing for divorce.
Speaker 6: I think she you know, look a lot of people have said this, but I think she might be exactly where she wants to be. You know, sure women can be evil too, guys. Women can be evil and racist and self hating.
Speaker 1: No, no, absolutely. I'm just thinking because like it's funny because when you're like the profiles about their life before was sort of like she didn't necessarily wasn't interested in dabbling in in national politics because of the scrutiny, And I just feel like at that point, I'm like, because I can empathize with someone who's you know, just in terms of being like, Okay, this person's into politics, like please don't like make me get out there and have to like glad hand with people. And now you do. I'm just wondering what that's like. Because also he's also just think we've seen in the as other clips too, the second he has to answer for something he wants to do, he just like wiggles out of it, like a fucking bratty.
Speaker 2: Kid always coming to us from China, Like why is he always on the longest tape delay? Like every time he's asked a question, there is five seconds of dead air, Like is that just it's.
Speaker 6: Just a little yeah, the little gears in his brain are turning.
Speaker 1: Well, sometimes you can hear his like ear piece, like you can actually hear what that delay is like. But there are other times too, like he weaponizes a fake delay to just avoid answering her question, or like something's going on.
Speaker 6: I don't know what's going on about the eyeliner.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's eyeliner. I think he has gorgeous eyelashes. We just have to come downashes, you know what I mean. Also his other his other way of wiggling out as always. I just read about that like right before I came on here, so like.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I'm not up on things because I'm a busy boy and I don't read. No, I don't read the damn newspaper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's in the hollow.
Speaker 6: We didn't have no.
Speaker 1: But he would be like in the hollows. But yeah, that is a good point. I just read it, and I don't know, even if you said out loud of me that sentence. I need more time to process if it's bad, so I can't really give you an answer. I don't know on its face that that is bad, because hey, I make a mean chicken curry.
Speaker 6: You know he should have stopped after I make a mean chicken curry. I think he's I think that's his big problem is he doesn't know when to stop, so he keeps talking and then he always little soups on of extra racism at the end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, little sprinkle as a topper.
Speaker 2: He he is also historically like all pulling everything. Anytime someone is asked what they think of him, they like, there's a new category in the polling, like next to favorable. Unfavorable is just like spits on the ground where they're standing like that, and that seems to be the largest contingent. Like people hate him so much, it's kind of wild, Like.
Speaker 1: I just it on the ground.
Speaker 2: Don't like him either, But like he is so hated, like at a historic level.
Speaker 6: Do you think he's helping Trump by being so much worse at doing the thing Trump does than Trump.
Speaker 1: It's not like it's not even like like comparable, like where he shifts the Overton window where it's like, well, at least he's not as bad as what jd Vance is saying. It's like he's just like overall, you can't believe he comes off so insincere. He's like, has no sense of humor, he doesn't know how to interact normally. That you're just like, dude, this looks like one of those dudes I just don't fucking trust or want to be around. So I don't know if it helps. But again, because it's not obviously the play there was to try and bring like Silicon Valley more in alignment with the GOP by bringing him in. But yeah, I don't know. I don't know how any of this is actually panning out at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I did do a Hillbillyology costume for Halloween a few years ago when the movie came out.
Speaker 1: How was it?
Speaker 2: What did you would you go with?
Speaker 6: I didn't see the movie. I just ad dressed his Amy Adams and some overalls.
Speaker 1: Nice, You're like, all right, yeah, I'm having that.
Speaker 6: I was like, yeah, I could do that. My friend Justine was Glenn close as mama.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm just now realizing how bad the fucking couch costumes are going to be this year. No, yeah, just like glove to couch cushions, that's all you sage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know, do what you need to do.
Speaker 1: I guess I'm like, I'm like feverishly like now panning my costume.
Speaker 6: I like, just pans to a couch costume.
Speaker 1: He's been working one of those. I don't know, dude, some fucking guy is like making this for me. I don't know. It's like, I don't even like it.
Speaker 2: Why are nailing rivet? Don't worry about it?
Speaker 3: To fold out?
Speaker 2: All right, Eric Adams, we just wanted to check in with him, he tweeted earlier today, one of our officers was shot while protecting our subway system. I'm relieved to report he is in good condition. Now we have arrested the suspect who put so many lives in danger. I cannot thank these officers enough for their bravery. The New York Daily News also had the story NYPD officer, three others shot during showdown with armed fair beater at Brooklyn L subway station and then just moving a little bit further down. So that was nineteen hours ago. Ten hours ago, ABC reported NYPD says officer shot in friendly fire as police saw do fair evader, someone who's trying to get a free subway ride, and they just opened fire on a group of people on a subway platform and many were struck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man had his head fucking grazed by a bullet, and another woman got shot in the leg. Then a cop got shot because of all the fucking friendly fire or just the amount of bullets that were flying, and then the suspect was shot in the stomach a bunch of times. And apparently everyone is meant to recover. But all that for what a two dollars ninety cent FA.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. The officer in question was shot by the readers added context, which is yes, the X despite itself is like, uh, the officers in question was shot by a fellow NYPD officer. NYPD officers also shot to bystanders and the fair evasion suspect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, got him, got him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a reason Keystone cops don't have guns, like, you know, if they did it.
Speaker 6: They might kill they would kill the little rascals.
Speaker 2: They would be killing so many little rascals all the time. Yeah, but yeah, there's a reason they only had little like night sticks that they waggled around at people. Because uh, that's really what this feels like at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And just this whole fair evasion policy, like what what good is it doing? You?
Speaker 2: Like, okay, we have a zero tolerance fair evasion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that that because first they tried to tase the guy and that didn't work, and like the escalation of and then he I guess he brandished a knife and that's then like, all right, that's it. Everybody's getting hit on this platform.
Speaker 2: Sorry, there's nothing we can do. Yeah, we'll have to turn this person who's a threat to himself and somebody within like seven feet, we have to turn it into a live fire situation that is a risk to him and everyone else who happens to not be standing behind a metal barrier at this point.
Speaker 1: And just a couple of months ago, people were like, you know, the conservatives, like we need more, we need a national guard on the in like the subway systems of New York because it's becoming so dangerous. There's like armed people. And then meanwhile, you're this fucking incident is really at the hands of the NYPD. But yes, great system, but yeah that his whole administration is in absolute just.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's center.
Speaker 2: It's falling apart around him like a Boeing seven thirty seven being flown by wiley coyote.
Speaker 1: Bab oh, whoa babe? Okay, whoa babe?
Speaker 2: Uh? Yeah. The two of his top officials have resigned over the weekend. One was expected the uh New York Police Chief I think and the or the police commissioner. And then the other was his like chief legal advisor, who resigned just because she was like I can't with this fucking guy type of thing, you know, which is always a good sign. So more to come on, Eric Adams, who has superpowers? Watch watch this space. Should we take another quick break and you come back and talk about the only other podcast that we're aware of besides our own?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, we're right.
Speaker 3: Back, and we're back.
Speaker 1: We're back.
Speaker 2: And a few weeks ago, the NSSAY officially launched a podcast called and This is Cute? Okay, it's cute. I'm just letting you know ahead of time, So if you feel weird or like a creepy like chill come over you, you shouldn't because it's just cute. The podcast is called No Such Podcast, which is a cheeky reference to the fact that the NSA went under the name No Such Agency back when it was classified, because it worked better when nobody knows it exists. And that's how you know what they're doing is good. Uh, And they've so they've gone from hiding their existence to producing content for people to listen to while they're doing the dishes and being like kind of spicy and self referential about it.
Speaker 1: Mmmmm, I love that. I love it. And what's what's the podcast about? Just like the hottest trends in mass surveillance?
Speaker 2: Yeah, basically, Miles. It sounds like a very compelling listen. First of all, they did an internal talent search for employees with broadcasting skills, which I'm pretty sure meant that they just eavedropped on all their employees and like picked the ones who were the most entertaining.
Speaker 6: Watching you walking you through zooms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've seen your twitch streams, man, even though you got a mask on we know it's you man, we love I think those voices they might work really good on our podcast, think about it.
Speaker 2: I just want to read that. In the very first episode, guest speaker Natalie Lang, the NSSAYS Director of Operations, speaks at length about how the NSSAY limits itself to information relevant to national security and similar imperative a quote compliance is our number one of focus. She says, it just that sounds so much like a corporate communication to employees, Like yeah, that's so boring.
Speaker 1: Like speaks at length about how the NSSA limits itself to information relevant like we get it, Like do we're not like listening to everything, Like we do a really good job, like just edging full invintionion of privacy. What the fuck is that?
Speaker 2: But to the earlier point about how they probably were just listening in on their employees, you have to assume, like the NSSAY is out here pitching a podcast trying to like brainstorm what the best podcast is. It's purely like internal they have to have at one point just at least spitball the idea of taking the wildest ship they hear in their surveillance and like doing America's funniest, Like.
Speaker 6: That's funny.
Speaker 1: You know he did say that ship about Laura. I'm just saying we got the call right here. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's basically, uh, they're they're bragging that the show will and in addition to uh endlessly talking about how in line with compliance they are, the show will allow them to show off the work they do, which has been obscured by public controversies. I'm not aware of any public controversies.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the who's Allie North? Who never heard of them? That? Did you have anything to do with this agent? And I don't know, I don't know anything. This is why that's just such a fucking dystopian vibe where it's like it's like the same thing because they're cops, you know, they could be like and cops talk about how often they resist their urge to fully violate people's rights and they really just do it, like, you know, only when it's relevant. I don't know how they think this is like a fun show or something people want to listen to. I guess it's like pr slash.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's good. Isn't there like a CIA one too?
Speaker 2: Like there is there CIA? And I think also FBI and when they're like talking about the process for making the show, they like get credit in this article about the thing for like doing the like they did to endless research. And in addition to including listening to popular podcasts and also listening to the CIA and FBI podcasts to see what a podcast is like.
Speaker 1: Damn guys, anyway, they're probably listening now.
Speaker 2: But how do you find time to spy on me with that level of rigor? I think it's time for the NSA to take some credit for things like the bin Laden raid, which is the subject. So in addition to rehabbing their public image and countering critics, the main thing that this seems to be aimed at is helping them with recruitment. Yeah, one source Toldcasting, Yes exactly, if.
Speaker 3: We need yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Can do it. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what this country needs is more podcasters.
Speaker 1: Yo, this is definitely an op.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for every one person there should be a podcast made for them. You know, we need. I will not rest until there are three hundred and fifty million podcasts.
Speaker 6: In the future. You're just going to get a feed with your birth certificate, right you're born, start posting.
Speaker 2: But yeah, one source told wired that the agency is quote hoping that by showcasing the work we do here and the real people on the show who work here, listeners might say, oh, that sounds like a really cool job, and that person seems pretty normal, right.
Speaker 1: No fucking way, I love and that that person seems pretty normal.
Speaker 2: When you're having to be like, hey, I'm a normal person over here. That's like that's what people say to get children to come into their van, Like just normal guy here.
Speaker 6: Also a little bit what jd Vance feels like. He's like, hey, I'm just saying normal things that we all think, and then he says a crazy thing no one's ever thought.
Speaker 1: Right right, yeah, right, yeah, I mean I get it. Look, they said there they failed to meet their hiring objectives due to quote competition with the private side.
Speaker 2: So this is my favorite detail of this whole story. Yeah, just the snowed and leaks. Cybersecurity has become massive in Silicon Valley because people are afraid of being spied on by the NSA, and so people the like private companies can sell security back to people, and now the private companies are paying way better. You get to like go live on some utopian commune where everybody has like shitty Google glasses or whatever, and like just get fed sushi without like having to stop typing.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, rather being a bureaucrat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, rather than being a bureaucrat. They just by spying on their own people, they created a massive industry of people being scared of data security, and that industry just like drank up all their talent. Really, you fucking you hate to see it, folks.
Speaker 1: Holy sh The fact that they had to stress seemed like this and this person seems pretty normal, right.
Speaker 2: And that's like pie in the sky dream version of what this may look normal.
Speaker 1: They're not leading with the problematic ship that would get people like you know what I mean, Like people want to be cops because they feel like they are omnipotent and above the law and can do whatever the fuck they want to because they are police. If you turn it into like, bro, the NSSA, you can fucking spy on all your enemies. Man, you can do petty ship at the NSSA. Bro, you can bring up their fucking you can tap their grandma's phone.
Speaker 6: Tonight, Trump will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, He's like there was this one, this one girl from middle school. I wonder what she's up to and you're like, dude, what, yeah much he's talking about.
Speaker 2: Aaron Sorkin's gonna make the Trump movie where it's all like draws it back to like some girl who broke up with him and he's just like doing all of this to like impress her.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I do feel like if they wanted to accomplish like what Top Gun did for the Air Force, they would have made a fictional film where people just an NSA person like uses the power of spying to be awesome in some way.
Speaker 6: Isn't that mission impossible?
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe maybe that.
Speaker 1: You can't get into the impossible Missions Force, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that's you can get into the NS.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's true. But yeah, I mean, hey, look, we all got dreams of illegal illegally obtaining evidence somehow, so let's do that all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Brian, That editor points out they just need to remake and of the State, but like, from their perspective, will be the bad guy who will speak for the shadowy government.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: They came for the shadowy government, and I said nothing.
Speaker 1: I love being a stormtrooper, guys, and this podcast really helped me embrace that it really did.
Speaker 2: So for a number of years now, I think since the nineties. Yeah, since the nineties, the NSA has been running recruiting programs out of universities across the country with minimal pushback from administrations because they and they get away with it because they just like essentially bribe schools. They have like this NSA's National Centers of Academic Excellence designation that raises the school's profile and gets them funding from the federal government. And so in schools, even though they have like billion dollar endowments, are just they they need that money.
Speaker 1: Need that bump. You got to get that NSA bump. Man.
Speaker 2: Once you get a billion dollars, you're not like, I'm good at a billion dollars. You just become that much hungrier for your next billion dollars.
Speaker 1: As I referenced earlier, Wanda Sykes is an alumna, okay of the NSA. Get her to fucking talk about it, and people are like, on her show, that's also a mass surveillance that ring camera show that she fucking knows it's a very interesting circle that people end up in. But yeah, maybe she can speak to like the perks of working there. Although she says she was like administrative staff. Obviously she wasn't, you know, illegally monitoring people's communications.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't have to take anybody out. She just had to give somebody who took someone out a positive performance review at the end of the year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I don't know.
Speaker 2: I really do think that they are going to eventually soft blaunch a show where they get to like use the stuff that they're spying. I mean maybe that I haven't listened to this show. Maybe they are like being and here's the first hand source. Here's a primary source of like beIN lod and sounding like a little bitch on the phone.
Speaker 1: Right, you really do need shit like that, Like you'd be like listen to Michael Jordan placing bets on basketball Like here it is, you know what I mean, Like just shit, you're like, yo, what do they have?
Speaker 2: I mean that's what Cops was essentially, was like this horrible like malevolent, malevolent force, malevolent force, uh fucking being, like just showing people doing wacky bloopers around them while they like fucked people up because they were like scared of them.
Speaker 1: Right, anyway, try reality show podcast. I'm just saying podcast.
Speaker 6: Guys, I'm going to listen to the podcast now.
Speaker 2: I got to hear all right, Yeah, damn. We are now officially certified as an NSA podcast and we've got the NSA's National Center of Academic Excellence has given us their official designation. Why I like that. It has nothing to do with the story that we just did. That just made this show sound awesome, But we are now we are now receiving many questions. Yeah are you asking questions? And all the questions came out making this show look sick as hell, and.
Speaker 1: I think leftists started ruining this country. I don't know about you, guys, but that's just where That's just where my head's at recently.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think you're dead on Miles.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, colonel, I mean, Jack, oh, Brien.
Speaker 2: Molly Lambert, what a pleasure having you. Where can people find you? Follow you all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 6: You can find me at Mollie Underscore Lambert on Instagram and uh yeah, check out Heidi World very soon, very soon next year. But soon there will be a new podcast for me called Jenna World about Jenna Jamison and the history of the porn industry and the San Fernando he keep an eye out for that. Yeah, and of course you can hear me every week on the NSA podcast.
Speaker 1: Obviously and using my real name, which is Heninger, he Kissinger.
Speaker 2: I feel like it wouldn't be surprising to find out, like Henry Kissinger does great like voice work. He's just like that kind of evil.
Speaker 6: He's just been doing a character this whole time.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Henry is just one of his characters. Molly, is there work a media you've been enjoying?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Absolutely, I've been watching The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives on huluh and uh, you guys kind of get into it if you know about this about it.
Speaker 1: I've heard about it. A lot of people are talking about it.
Speaker 6: I'm like do I yeah, yeah, you got to watch. I thought it was gonna be of Real Housewives of Salt Lake City, but it's like its own different, insane thing. It's about a group of moms, a group of Mormon moms who started a TikTok thing called mom Talk, which was like, even though we're Mormon wives, we can dance, we are allowed to do TikTok dances, all right, twenty four And then they all got into what they call soft swinging, which is where they all consensually tad sexual stuff go on with each other and each other's husbands, but not penetration, which is what makes it soft.
Speaker 2: Oh soft swing, Yeah, Victoria says.
Speaker 6: Do they soak? I just learned about soaking.
Speaker 1: The soaking, right, that's penetration.
Speaker 6: It doesn't count because you're not you don't move it back and forth, it doesn't count. That's that's what soaking is.
Speaker 1: Sure what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We cover soaking in depth on this, We get it. Floating might hmmm. Floating is similar though, isn't float?
Speaker 1: So the show is the jumps on the bed.
Speaker 6: The show's not even about the swinging scandal. It's like the aftermath. It's like following all these.
Speaker 1: Women, Oh wow, after.
Speaker 6: The swinging scandal almost destroyed mom talk the one thing that brings them all joy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, super sialacious though it's worth watching.
Speaker 6: I mean, I like, I'm interested in it. It's a bit sho weird, extremely weird white women with names you know like Kayleie.
Speaker 2: Melee Right, Miles, Yes, where can people find you as their workI media you've been enjoying?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Find me on Twitter and Instagram at Miles of gray. Find Jack and I on the basketball podcast Miles and jackop at It. I said bad Boosty mad Boosties. Also four twenty day Fiance with Sophia Alexandra a tweet, I like, no, I'm just gonna keep telling people you gotta check out dream Cleaning Australia. My favorite YouTube channel for this guy is just screaming over his like jetwasher, trying to break up clogs and blockages and all kinds of drains in Western Australia, and I just can't get enough of it. So that's what I'm gonna to drink Cleaning Australia.
Speaker 2: You can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore. Obrian, the artist formerly known as Bill at Rour Underscore two retweeted an old BBC article Ticketmaster makes huge step for disabled music fans and wrote, surely a ramp would be better And I thought that was a pretty funny response. You can find us on Twitter at Daily Zeikeeist, where at the Daily Zeitgeist on Instagram. We have a Facebook fanpage and a website Daily zeikeist dot com, where we post our episode and our footnote where we link off the information that we talked about in today's episode, as well as a song that we think you might enjoy. Miles, is there a song that you think people might enjoy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's that I recommended a track of Nick Waterhouses, I think the week before last. He's the guy who like records all analog and like his voice kind of sounds like Eric Burden or Van Morrison. Nick Waterhouse. This track is called Medicine. Again, it's like another sort of retro feeling track, but this is a dude who's younger than me, like most people on Earth at this point, where yeah, it's just a wonderful tune. So ride out the this late summer. We're still in summer, right, Isn't the solstice like in like a few days, it's fall? Is it? Is it technically fall now?
Speaker 6: In my mind?
Speaker 1: Oh? Oh yeah no, I mean in la like it's been so overcast and like the weather just shifted like twenty five degrees very quickly, thank you, Victor. On the twenty second, it will officially be fall. So let's take this last little bit of late summer with this track Medicine from Nick Waterhouse. I love Medicine, all right, very good, it'd be great on the NSA podcast. I love I Love Heart Radio for more podcasts from my heart.
Speaker 2: Do you visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts wherever you listen to your favorite shows.
Speaker 3: That's going to do it for us this morning.
Speaker 2: We're back this afternoon to tell you what is trending and we'll talk to you all then.
Speaker 1: Bye bye,