Speaker 1: Hi, God, I'm sick.
Speaker 2: I'm sick. I'm sick. I'm sick.
Speaker 3: Someone out me and you it's been sick as a dog, but my body and my body is different. Like I have the same things she's got right now, but like I'm not sick.
Speaker 2: No, it's because I'm out on the streets getting other people sick.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and he's on her like super spreader shit, like she's been down with the super spreading vibes. Just kidding, just fucking kidding, JK.
Speaker 2: I have been seeing friends, I will say, I.
Speaker 3: Will spread it to me and Joe.
Speaker 2: All all of my friends who I've been seeing. Is because everybody's leaving for the holidays. But I tell them, I'm like, hey, I'm feeling a little funky congested. Congested congest it is how you say that, Oh that's a weird word. And they don't give a fuck because my ibe is so strong. They're like, honestly, it's worth getting sick hanging out with you. It's worth getting.
Speaker 4: Sick, you know what.
Speaker 5: A weird word to me is what I was gonna say.
Speaker 2: A weird word to me is like it's actually a said of words. It's drue as attractive, because I'm just like, that's not those words don't align.
Speaker 3: See mine is in your mine.
Speaker 2: But you know what words makes sense? Drew should kill himself. Those words together make sense. O, Drew, don't kill yourself.
Speaker 4: You're so sexy.
Speaker 2: You don't fuck with me. You don't start with me because I will go lower.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: Will add a gunshot, sound a post, and then add like holy music when I come in. So it's like I like in the Returning of Jesus Christ speaking of super Spider. You later, okay, period, period, okay, speaking of super spreading.
Speaker 5: So this morning, I'm like, why am I still so sick?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're destroying your lungs. I don't do that shit anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're holy.
Speaker 3: Speaking of this morning, I was like kind of up early, kind of doing my thing. And every morning I just like do a little cleaning around the house, and I like had my eyes set on the bathroom, and the bathroom was particularly dirty, specifically the toilet. There's like, I guess we have hard water. I don't fucking know, but there's always like a ring in the toilet where the water sits.
Speaker 2: It's also from me doing my lipstick and then wiping my mouth and it being like covered in red oils and throwing it in.
Speaker 3: The toilet and AND's like fucking like, uh, throw it into the toilet and it just like melts off of the napkin and permeates the bowl and it's just crazy. Anyways, I was doing a little cleaning and I've never done this, so I don't know why I did this, but I cleaned the toilet bowl with this like bleach cleaner and what is that? What was that?
Speaker 4: Sorry, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Is that a sneeze?
Speaker 4: No, that was a laugh that I'm conges I'm sick too. Nobody asked me.
Speaker 3: How I'm sick of y'all ship, So can y'all shut the fuck up and let me finish my story? Please ask? Yes? No. So I was like cleaning the toilet bowl with bleach and I was doing my thing, and then I was like, oh, I'm going to use the toilet bowl cleaner on the countertop, and I sprayed the countertop with the bleach. And then I was like, well, I need to clean the mirror in there as well, and I grabbed the wind decks and I sprayed the wind decks on the thing and I overspray the fuck out of windows because I find when you add more wind decks it cleans better. And I guess wind decks dripped down into the bleach and I literally created mustard gas in the bathroom, and I swear to god, my throat started burning so fucking bad and my eyes started watering, and I was like, cool, I'm literally like I created I made a war crack in our bathroom. And I'm not talking about a ship like I literally like I created mustard gas.
Speaker 2: Our toothbrushes are out, so that means when you fucking spray that overhit, it literally gets all over our toothbrushes and toothpaste.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm disinfecting in it, so you should be happy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but now I'm sick. So maybe you're creating mustern gas in my mustern mustern gas. Yeah, so bad mustard gas to Fortnite.
Speaker 3: That's like the ring rever. That's the storm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess that is the storm storm.
Speaker 4: Storms those like little grenades, huh you know the little grenades was like the yellow gas.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, see that's the mustern gas.
Speaker 3: That's literally what our bathroom looked like this, And it's an invisible killer and you woke up later and was like, I she woke up kind of later, and I was like a few hours had passed since I created the mustard gas. And when she was walking in there, I was like, by the way, like, do not spend a lot of time in here, because I don't know if the mustard gas has left this space.
Speaker 2: I don't want you to die, like, I don't want to tell you what I did, but I did something in there, and I'm going to say it on the podcast. And I immediately knew because we have all those cleaning supplies sitting there in the bathroom, and I'm like, he literally comes in here and plays with them, Like he comes in here and plays with the cleaning supplies, and I know he's creating fucking gas in here because he just like is going overboard. But it's okay because I have a housewife in my life, so I can't complain.
Speaker 4: You guys have that one cleaning solution that looks like grape.
Speaker 2: Juice ibilo best ship. Have you ever smelled? Have you ever smelled fabulous?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Is it good?
Speaker 2: Wait boy, do we have a surprise for you?
Speaker 3: I did fabulous? So slime, oh ge slime fabuloso slime. Thank you so much to the person that gave me this at the podcast.
Speaker 2: At the pop up. Oh, I'm not fabuloso too. So you can like have a reference to a house similar.
Speaker 4: That good.
Speaker 3: I put in you on.
Speaker 4: Like airport bathrooms.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I put in your onto this ship. Bro, Like she had no idea that ship existed me because I'm fabulous.
Speaker 4: Oh, oh ship, that's basically that one is a little bit better than the original.
Speaker 5: Fabulo.
Speaker 2: So please sponsor me the proper way to clean your floors. I don't believe in like the like mop ship.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you can't get through the child protection.
Speaker 5: Oh it was so good.
Speaker 3: I drank it. Guys.
Speaker 2: I like, what was your joke?
Speaker 5: I said, never you said you put me onto this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because and you said no, it's fabulous, Like who do you think put you on? Because I'm fabulous?
Speaker 2: Yeah I heard that.
Speaker 3: I heard that.
Speaker 5: I really want to ride a horse a horseriat.
Speaker 2: Cowboy finally went to a party, Like we finally got him out of the house and on the way home he like dead. Pam, Well, I don't know if you want to talk about this, but like who was hitting on Like the people who were hitting on you all night.
Speaker 3: Oh I don't want to say I want to keep it a mystery. But it was hilarious. Like the people that came up to me and actually, I don't give a fuck. Literally the hottest women I've ever seen, like bad bitches, fucking batty boots were like coming up to me and like kind of trying to like riz on me and like see what my vibe is. And I was like, damn, I've like created a monster. Like I've created a monster and I just get play. I get box. I'm back on box. I like sniff crotch, Like I like, shit, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Were starting to wrap. You were like going bar for a bar. I'm back on box. I sniff on crotch.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it was just it was funny because he says, you don't got a chance with me. Yeah, because Drew's just like I'm the saddest I'm a same No. But it did, like it was a really big boost to my confidence. Like like everyone was like, oh my god, I dreakre out, Like, oh my god, like this, I know it's not.
Speaker 2: Good when like because Drew does not go out to parties. When he does, everybody treats it like it's such a like a thing. So the problem is then he will use that as leeway to stay the fuck home for the next like five months because you want to like keep it like this sacred medallion of like when you do go.
Speaker 3: I'm mysterious. I'm literally mysterious. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I did get comments like the next day, So who's that kid who can't keep eye contact and doesn't know what to say when I come up to him?
Speaker 4: Literally, when I came out to where you were sitting, you came out.
Speaker 3: What do you mean came out.
Speaker 4: Out of the but you came out at a party? No, well I did, but the oh in the famous section, in the famous section. When I went to the famous section, but.
Speaker 3: You came out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was sitting like on the corner of this like little wall, and there was a line of people like waiting like literally like the iPhone, and.
Speaker 3: I was like literally blessing them with my sword and knighting them.
Speaker 4: I was like, Yes, what was nice is when I walked up, I like passed the line.
Speaker 3: I just just like I come up.
Speaker 2: You had your your lanyard on lanyard with a picture of Drew like sexually in bed, like laying in.
Speaker 4: Bed, putting my hand with like the wrist thing for Coachella and the little light up path.
Speaker 6: He has like velvet ropes around him at this party, You're like.
Speaker 2: Holding it up through the crowded to any people.
Speaker 4: You're like, I have my I have my phone with the and in a water bottle, leg clocking that it's Kai, and I like keep looking away like he's not allowed in it.
Speaker 2: Wait, because you obviously stole that fucking pass because you would never make it on Drew's VIP list. You're not getting backstage? Was well, Drake and Kanye were trying to get backstage for Drew.
Speaker 3: But okay, if oh wait, actually, on a real note, I had a sex dream about Kanye on a real note, and I haven't written down like no, two nights ago, and I kept it from you because I wanted to talk about it. I had a sex dream about Kanye and we were in where where that fucking place he is right now? Saudi Arabia. We were there and it was crazy.
Speaker 6: Okay, so you had a sex dream with Kanye isn't Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 3: But I also had a dream about Taylor Swift non s dream, but I wrote down all my notes for it because it's quite literally the funniest thing dream I've ever dreamt. Okay, so the dream starts out and we're at a Beyonce concert. It's me, you. I forget who else was with us, but I know for a fact it was me and you and a third person. Oh, it was fucking Josiah. It was literally Josiah. It was me and josiaht a Beyonce concert. And this is like way deep in the future, and like, unfortunately, I'm not saying this has happened is going to happen, but Beyonce was washed and she couldn't even sell out an arena and she was doing an arena tour and there was empty seats everywhere, and it was really embarrassing. We were still wilding out, we were still turning up, but just Beyonce wasn't giving the Beyonce that we remembered, and it was sad. But then we got invited backstage and Taylor Swift was backstage because you know, they have that like cute little girlfriendship because of like people are trying to exactly exactly like that. One moment. I think it's at the VMA is when Beyonce called Taylor Swift back on stage when Beyonce won her award is one of the most iconic moments in pop history. But anyways, I.
Speaker 2: Mean that's like right under me and you starting the podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, right under, right under, but we our backstage with Beyonce Taylor Swift. Taylor Swift is like, oh, you should come to my house, and we're like.
Speaker 5: What, Like, let's go to your house?
Speaker 3: Like, hey, we go to her house. She literally is staying in the White House, Like her house is in the White House, and she's under contract with the government.
Speaker 2: I did think of like big architecture.
Speaker 3: You're like, I don't know, it's literally the White House, like it's a government building and she's living in there, and she's under contract with the government to do meet and greets every single day at the White House. So she's meeting like fifteen to thirty people at the White House and we're just kind of chilling around like feeling like celebrities and we're like really cool, and everybody's like who is who are they with Taylor? Like what is this? And then after that, Taylor's like, let's let's go, let's go. I don't know where And we get out and go outside of the White House and we get on bird scooters and me, Her, me, you, Josiah and Taylor are riding bird scooters through like Washington, DC, and there's like a bunch of like special like security what are they called us?
Speaker 2: A special service?
Speaker 3: Yeah, secret service.
Speaker 2: Service, special service.
Speaker 3: Like clocking our tea, and like Taylor would like wave them off and shit. And then this is the gag. Taylor's like, oh, I'm gonna get my car and rashaw. She gets in the fucking golden Bugatti, the gold Bugatti from Yes, from the reputation Yes, and she speeds off and we never see her again. And then I wake up. That was my dream and I have it all written down in my notes, but I like remembered it all because.
Speaker 2: I was like, that is so fucking funny. In the dust, I've had a dream in a really long time.
Speaker 4: Have you been smoking weed? Because weed stops that?
Speaker 3: No, and weed stops covered.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: So I'm because I'm sick. I'm like I'm really hoping.
Speaker 3: I don't did you spray something? Did someone spray something?
Speaker 2: No, that's I opened my tune box.
Speaker 3: Oh no, did you actually spray a perfume or something. Yeah, I sprayed this, oh, because my eyes are like burning, and I was like, oh God, the mustard gas is back, is back.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I guess it is from weed. So oh you got me? You got me?
Speaker 4: Are you doing dabs or you're just hitting the bubbler?
Speaker 2: What the fuck did you just say to me?
Speaker 3: I'm thinkidding.
Speaker 2: I think if I hit a bong, I would die, like even like because I like mind you as much as I'm like, oh yeah, I smoke now, it's like a baby amount. Like I literally still like I have like form, guys, I'm not addicted. I'm not addicted. I don't have a.
Speaker 3: Problem to stop it any times.
Speaker 2: It's still like such a low dose every time if I hit a bong, I actually think like I would like fall back, hit my head and like fall into a coma.
Speaker 3: Have I ever talked about when I hit a dab brig because I thought I was like being cool and I was like pta tonic all the way home and like my head was on the window of the truck and I was like and I like had no control over my body.
Speaker 4: So I was just like, I literally, oh yeah, I think I remember that story.
Speaker 2: I remember because I like every time he does the head thing, it like makes me cry because.
Speaker 3: It was like riding a school bus and you're like trying to be emotional, watching the rain drops rais and like your head is just high babing on the window and your nose is getting itchy.
Speaker 4: Did I tell you the story when I had like full blown schizophrenia from weed.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: I was in high school and I did this like, uh, this like backpacking trip with my friend. They didn't, Yes, I did. And I stayed in this hostel and I was like, I think I was like seventeen, and all the people in the hostel were like these cool what I thought were like cool college.
Speaker 2: Kids, but what are actually fucking freakingly who see seventeen year olds like.
Speaker 3: White white people with dread? That is the weirdest fuck.
Speaker 4: That's the weirdest. I think there were some white people with dreads, honestly, but so they're vikings bro so like they're all like, I'm with me and my friend and they're like, dude, come in, like we're all smoking the volcano.
Speaker 3: I've done those before and the same thing happened.
Speaker 4: Like this was the beginning of vape technology.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's like.
Speaker 4: This four thousand dollars device and it just like fills up a bag and it just it's like pure like clear air. Yeah, And so it was like my second time smoking high.
Speaker 3: I literally have a story just like this and I'll tell it after yours. But my brother like got me high Inston at the college off of a volcano, but his wasn't even a volcano. It was like the wooden box with the tube.
Speaker 4: That's ad the same era for sure. So I'm hitting this thing and I'm just like, oh, this is air, Like it doesn't even taste like weed. And then like after like five minutes, I'm just like I'm gonna leave, like I don't feel normal, like I don't know what this is home. And then I step out of like the room and I'm walking back to like like my cabin, and I just hear thousands of voices like telling me to enter the forest.
Speaker 3: And I was like the wicked forest.
Speaker 4: And I was so high that I was like, yeah, there's voices in the forest are asking me to come into the forest. They're probably just people playing pranks on me. So I was head, it's all these cool college kids playing pranks on me. So I got in bed and I just heard the voices and they whispered in my ears to sleep, and I was like, oh, they're just surrounding the cabin, like whispering around. And then the next morning I was like, no, like I experienced schizophrenia because I think I had probably the equival of like two bong rips.
Speaker 3: It was the evil witches in the forest.
Speaker 2: I literally have always been like I would never do a dab, I would never hit a bong because literally we have a friend who the first time I ever saw someone smoke weed was this friend would chronically get cross faded and throw up all the fucking time. And I didn't know that at the time, but it still scared me so much because like, I have such a big fear of like throwing up, even though now when I get really drunk, I just like let it rip really quick and he's whatever. But I like, if I'm like fully conscious, the idea of throwing up will literally send me into a fucking terror, like freaks me out. So I saw this person who was drunk go and hit a bong, and like he laughed for like two seconds, and then I saw his face go completely white and stare at all of us, and then he just projectile vomited everywhere. And I literally I felt like in a movie, Like they felt like I was in the Purge and I was the first person to walk out of my house and thank you, that was so jarring. I felt like the first I like can't even finish us. I did so like, but like I just felt like I'd witnessed something like terrifying. Like I feel like I watched somebody get stabbed and I just like shockingly backed up and like walked away. And now at any mention of a bong, that's all I could think of it. And it's such a vivid memory. Yeah, it's such a vivid memory in my head, Like I remember exactly what that garage looked like, like the way it was set up. There was like cabinets that you had to like get past to get to the sitting area. Like, yeah, now, the idea of hitting a bong, Like, I'm very convinced I would die, but I also am Yeah I would just die regardless.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gonna die soon, period, period. We're all gonna die soon. Natural gas leak our house, our house is going to explode in a ghastlin but I'm gonna finish the like Austin story. But anyways, like my brother was like like, let's like get high, and I was probably I was sixteen because I was driving, so I was definitely sixteen. And I drove down to Austin. He was staying in like a shitty dorm at ut and we like proceeded to get high and I was having like a good time. I was like, damn, maybe I can do we this is lip and then all of a sudden, Jared leaves and goes to like some house parties. So I'm there like all alone, and I didn't want to go because I was like kind of like teetering on the edge of sanity. And I was like, well, I'm going to just like stay here and vibe. And I was all alone, and I was alone with my thoughts, and I was like really like losing touch with reality. It was getting really spooky. And then I just hear on the door and he's like open the fucking door, open up, and I'm like, oh my god. It's like it's the police. It's the police, and I'm like, oh my god, I'm gone. I'm going to jail because there's a bunch of weed out, so I like run around and start cleaning up, and then I opened the door and it's my brother's like eighteen year old friend seven or probably nineteen year old friend, and he's like, dude, the police are coming, like they heard you smoked weed. They're coming, like you need you need to figure your shit out. And I start like literally sobbing and I'm shaking, and I'm like literally like oh cool, like I'm done for like the police are coming. And then my brother comes back and it's like the police are not coming. Just lay down and go to sleep, because he could tell I was like freaking the fuck out. And I laid there and I texted my mom and called my mom like all night because I was so scared. And I don't know if she knows that story or and I think she was aware that I was like blasted, zuited out of my mind and she was just being like a cool mom and like talking me through it, but like mm hmm. I was so scared. I was like, mom, like can you come get me? And Austin's like three.
Speaker 2: And a half hours over, no, but you can go to sleep, that's for free.
Speaker 3: I literally thought I.
Speaker 4: Was dying, but I thought there's gonna be some twists, like like I come and see wait, what does that come?
Speaker 2: Talk to me?
Speaker 4: No, no, talk to me? Yes. No. I thought it was gonna be like there was no one at the door.
Speaker 2: No, So you're the schizophrenic one. He's normal.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Period. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like haven't had like a bad high or anything in a while, but I do have this thing that if I'm in public and I get high, I will freak the funk out, because we've talked about this like so many times. I will just analyze the what was that? What are you doing?
Speaker 5: What are you taking?
Speaker 2: Are you taking a picture on my foot? What are you doing? You're still doing it? Stop it?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, sorry for making you uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: I guess thanks for ad minute. Can you delete the picture?
Speaker 3: Oh no, don't take your feet out in front of me.
Speaker 2: You know this, I live here, we live together. My feet are Like, how many pictures of my feet do you have?
Speaker 3: I'll just say I don't have a folder with two thousand pictures of your feet if you just laying on the couch, So like maybe I just the three I just took.
Speaker 2: So you have two thousand and three photos of my feet?
Speaker 3: No, like probably more like nineteen fifty three or something like that.
Speaker 4: Do you have a dropbox dedicated to photos of Anu's feet because you and I upload them.
Speaker 2: Across the Oh, but they're okay. Actually, I don't think it's that weird because it's for inspiration, because your wiki feet is so low and mine is so high that you're.
Speaker 3: Just trying to bringing out my wiki feet, always bringing up wiki every time we get into a real argument, I'm like.
Speaker 5: Well, you have a fucking two on wiki feet, you bitch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can y'all go boost my rating on wiki feet leaves because it really is like a hit to my ego?
Speaker 4: Well, I have the highest score on wiki hole, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you have a weak hole, no grip, you got a wicked, nasty, scary hole.
Speaker 4: Yeah, then why would the score be high as fuck?
Speaker 2: Well, because wiki is like like worse.
Speaker 3: The higher it is in the rating, the lower quality it is.
Speaker 4: So it's not a gripper fuck Okay, bit it's lose.
Speaker 3: It's loose. You're los you're used washed up, your hole is washed up.
Speaker 2: Oh but at that party, I was digging in my purse before we left, trying to find my jewel. I know, everybody hates me. Oh, I fucking sape by whatever, like I'm a fucking freak whatever. I saw someone in the other who was like, damn, she's hitting that fucking flume flow and the jewel. We need to start abusing her. So she stopped.
Speaker 3: We need to save her.
Speaker 2: But I was digging in my purse like at this party, looking for my jewel, and I was talking to someone, so I didn't look down and I started like hitting it and I was like, oh, this must be a burnt ball. This tastes weird. And I was just hitting it and talking and then I was like, I like started over analyzing the person.
Speaker 5: I was like, who are you?
Speaker 2: I look down and I was like hitting my stizzy And then I did the same thing in the car. And I don't get like scared or anxious in the house high, but when I'm in public and I'm talking to people i'm not really close to, or actually even people i'm close to, I'm like, I know you. I know you better than you know yourself.
Speaker 3: That's literally like why I can't do we is I literally like I think I've talked about this like recently, but I psychoanalyzed people and I see them for the real them, Like I can break down all the walls they've built, and I can like break them down to like when they were like a child, and like it's really fucked up and like the things that went wrong in their childhood to make them act the way they do now.
Speaker 2: You have a psychedelic experience. Yes, that was literally me on my birthday last year when I like started solving because I was like, I love you guys so much.
Speaker 3: Well, what I almost say, I do think Parsley is the devil. I think we get we got mixed up, and we call we the devil. No, Parsley is the real devil. That shit is the most vile tasting ingredient ever. And when I see it on like my meal, like whether if it's on like my omu rice, like where the rice that you cut open, it goes on the egg you cut open, it goes on the ketchup rice. Like if I see it on there, I literally like the meal has twelve points knocked off of it. It's immediately a negative too, and they can only bring it back up with flavor. I cannot do Parsley. It's like when I take like a pressed juice shot and it has parsley oil in it. It actually feels like it's doing more damage than good, Like it's really dangerous. I don't it's actually dangerous.
Speaker 2: I know what parsley tastes like, Like I can't taste like fucking shita. It tastes like if you ate that the living room yesterday and you were like, have y'all ever really tasted salt?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, I was thinking about so I have like salt, and I like was like gargling it because my sword my throat is a little soret and it's not from giving kai head. Don't even fucking ask my throat is like sore a little bit.
Speaker 4: Nobody was.
Speaker 3: I could hear them asking it in the comments. No, I was like gargling salt water and I was really tasting it for the first time and thinking about the flavor, and I'm like, damn, salt really is just like licking a rock, like it tastes like a mineral like it it's kind of gross and like it hurts a little bit. And I was just like, next time you eat salt, or dip your finger on some salt right now and lick it off your finger and taste it and think about the flavor. It's kind of gross, it's really nasty. Parsley is the devil though, like Parsley, Like, don't even get me started about Parsley. Like, if there's one thing I could do and one legacy I could leave on this planet, it's to eradicate Parsley from our diet.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 2: If you had the power to do something amazing, you would just get rid of Parsley. Because I wouldn't say that, Like I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, Sis never means that's like my favorite, like my favorite genre of video right now is going up to b YU people and being like asking him like gay people or the Book of Mormon, and they're like, I'm sorry, but like this is easy. The Book of Mormon. Yeah, and they're like half a million dollars right now or five seconds with Gregory Saint James or whatever the fuck his name is from the Book of Mormon, and they're like, I'm gonna take the five seconds with the Book of Mormon. John Smith? Is it John Smith?
Speaker 2: No, it's John Snow. Oh okay, Yeah, Well I think I've said this on the podcast, but I was really thinking about it again the other day, having a kid who can kind of sing would piss me off, like like I never God forbid, my child is like in my back seat one day and just kind of like a like I don't know why they was singing that song.
Speaker 3: Like where did that come from?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: But it would piss me off and I would destroy that kid's dreams and I would tell them they can't sing so that they shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it happened to me once. Yeah, my parents. My dad told me I could sing good, and I didn't shut the fuck up for weeks. And my sister still makes fun of me for it, said this, Yeah, because like like still I was like six years old, and she'll be like, remember when dad told you you could sing good? And like you sang for two weeks in the car and he would like hype you up, and like then he was like, actually you're not. That's literally me. It'd be on the way to a baseball game that I didn't want to go to, and I'd be like singing along to like the ad Break and a Howard Stern episode, and like my dad would be like, nice.
Speaker 6: Oh, I literally my little sister like used to be told she could kind of sing, so she was that child and took it and I would just like get on her ass.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, listen, if you're gonna be a singer, you have to actually hone in and be good, because you do not. You gotta tap like you need me to my six year old sister. I have a dream to be on American Idol. I was like, you are not my idol.
Speaker 3: Everywhere have a dream to be on American I like everyone low Q is like, I want to do that.
Speaker 2: I want to be on the Voice because I want to hit that fucking button and my chairs will around like I want to do that, and like I want to do it for comedy and whoever makes me laugh just like smash.
Speaker 3: It and I want to go around. I want to know I.
Speaker 2: Can give nothing to them. And I'm like, you were just funny, dude.
Speaker 3: I want to go on American Idol or Americans Got Talent and go and go up to Simon Cowell and rip his fucking skin off of his body and reveal the real person he really is underneath that skin. Or take the medallion that's hanging on his chest that's keeping him kind of young, and just rip it off and watch him turn to dust in front of me because like, I swear bro he's a witch, Like he's a wicked I swear to god.
Speaker 4: I had those fantasies. It was one was s opting a school shooter.
Speaker 3: Oh class, school class.
Speaker 4: I feel like that's like a very like male fantasy.
Speaker 2: Why did I grow up in a school where that was ever a thought? Like I literally didn't go to a school where I was ever like something big is gonna happen.
Speaker 3: We had one or we we had like three months where people were like talking about like blowing up the school and it was it was. It was so funny because one of the main rumors was someone like wrote like you know, the like anonymous hacking group, Like someone wrote there saying on a wall in pencil, and like everyone lost their minds and was like they're planning a bombing. They're gonna blow this.
Speaker 4: School like white high school.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, like classic like white moms like overprotective, And no one went to school that day and then a few more times after that, people were like, he's going to bring a go and do school, like he's posting about it on Snapchat and he didn't.
Speaker 4: So there was a kid at my school that dressed in like World War one German nerd like war stuff, literally a nerds, and everyone was like, he's gonna do He's gonna do it, He's gonna do it.
Speaker 3: I remember the kid we all thought was going to do it, and I'm not going to say his name publicly, but like if you went to my high school, like you know who I'm talking about. And thank god, there was two kids and I actually ran into one of them and he was like in a He was at a restaurant and I like was like chopping it up with him, and I was like, damn, like you've like turned into like a cool person, like I want to hang out with you outside of this. But then he like vanished into thin air after that and I never saw him again.
Speaker 2: In front of you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he makes YouTube videos now.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't know why this conversation just reminded me of this, But in high school there was this kid. There were two brothers. I think their names were like literally Christopher and like Jesus, and Christopher was like God bless him.
Speaker 3: Were as America. It's Jesus.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay, so Christopher and Jesus, so Jesus. You know, it's crazy. I don't remember if his name was his sus or we just started calling him this because of this story. So it was like these two white kids, like two of the only white kids in our school, and both of them had really long hair, but like the quiet brother would always cover his face like yes, and they were brothers, and he would always cover his face like with hair, and we like, I think they were like, what's the twins that aren't identical? Fraternal? They were like fraternal as fuck, and but we didn't know that. We just knew they were brothers and they were the same age. Whatever, bitch. The one brother who showed his face was mad fucking annoying, like God bless him. But like all of us were like you're funny, but you're fucking annoying, and you're like this is literally mean, but we were just like you're not that cute to be annoying, Like you're just fucking annoying, and like whatever.
Speaker 3: School was so judgmental about looks, like yeah, like.
Speaker 5: It's high school.
Speaker 2: It's like literally, if you're gonna be loud, you have to be cute, like you have to like, yeah, you have to be cute. And he but he was like a funny kid, so he was like we all knew him also because like the only two white brothers with long ass hair, we were like, you might as well be Justin Bieber, like that's crazy. Like actually, every like there was one other white kid and by like elementary school who had like long hair, and everybody called him Justin Bieber because like that was the thing. Like literally I got called Miley Cyrus and this kid got called Justin Bieber because those are the two like most famous white people to us like when we were growing up. But whatever, in high school, like I don't remember how this happened, but like the quiet brother, I was like talking to him and I was like, are you ever gonna like get your hair out of your face? Because like literally none of us knew what he looked like because he always had his hair on his face. I'm not kidding. One day, all of us got around and convinced him to move his hair, and he was the most gorgeous ever, and all us, like the brother must have like actually wanted to kill himself. And I think about this because all of us were like, bruh, you should be the one covering your fucking dad. And we all like turning and we were like, dude, you cover your face, you show your face, switch spots, no more of this. Like we were all like and we were like, you're literally Jesus, You're so gorgeous, Like we are literally like we were just like praising the fuck out of him because it was like the big reveal that he was like under like his hair and being the most quiet person ever was like genuinely gorgeous. And it's like that you started calling him Jesus.
Speaker 3: It's literally that trope of like hot or like nerdy girl with glasses pulls her hair down and takes her glasses up and walks down the stairs and.
Speaker 5: They're like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so we start calling him Jesus because that's the third most famous white person, you know.
Speaker 3: That's everyone calls me Jesus.
Speaker 8: Ironically enough, ironically enough, ironically enough, you know what they call me.
Speaker 3: They call you buttthole in tuna box.
Speaker 2: No, they actually don't call me anything. I was really annoying in high school though, as far as.
Speaker 3: We talk about, oh, this fact is gonna blow y'all's fucking minds, I'm not even kidding like it. It literally rocked my fucking world, m you have to take a real quick No, it's the fact is that your tuna box fucking reeks, bitch. No, it's we knew that there are more trees on Earth than stars in the Milky Way tenfold, which is fucking razy. Yes, there's a hundred tri I have the note one hundred billion trees on Earth, which I'm like, girl, if that's if we have that many trees, keep cutting them down, Like what the fuck? Like we got too many trees?
Speaker 2: Is it? Like, are people like on the sustainability train, like canti real trees for Christmas? Because I fucking hate plastic trees. I fucking hate.
Speaker 3: Plastic A fake tree then yeah, one.
Speaker 2: Hundred percent, Like I'm sorry, like traditionous tradition. My family has always used real trees. I'm never getting a plastic tree.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there's one hundred billion stars in the Milky Way and there's an estimate of three point zero four trillion trees on Earth. Wow, which I'm like gag, Like, Okay, I'm gonna get in the tree business and cut all them bitches down like the lora axe like that shit sounds like it's a business.
Speaker 4: Shout out to the guy who's counting all the trees?
Speaker 3: Shout out to them, people, people.
Speaker 2: Is that like an estimate estimate? Nobody knows.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's an element imagery vibes.
Speaker 2: Hey I can count them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, guys, I'm like super proud of the tree this year. Will insert a picture. Granted it doesn't have the ornaments yet, like, he's no, it's gaggyana grande, like it looks great, Like, let me fucking live. It looks great.
Speaker 2: It was like, damn, do you want to get up and take a picture with it?
Speaker 3: And I was like yeah, actually yeah.
Speaker 2: She literally went to stand up because she thought you were serious. She's like, are you gonna do it now?
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, no, you're right, Like we do need a picture next to it, But I'm obsessed with the tree. I never like made a pretty tree this pretty before, and it looks this good without fucking ornaments. But we're gonna have to take it down?
Speaker 2: Why because what did is all do?
Speaker 3: He's trying to eat all the plastics.
Speaker 2: Oh that's why I put it on the stool because he was eating all the fucking tinsel yesterday.
Speaker 3: And it's pissing me off. Oh my god, he's pissed.
Speaker 2: You could just get like get rid of it on the bottom a little bit. But yeah, he like saw literally like a moth to a flame, like he saw something shiny and whent and started like I just started like like that sound.
Speaker 5: I was like, what the fuck is that?
Speaker 2: And I was like, what is that sound? And I look over and he was like doing the thing cats do when they're eating something that they literally can't eat and they're like trying to get it under their teeth, Like do you know what I'm talking about? Yeah, And like he was like I saw his head like jerking, and I was like, what the fuck is he doing? And he had like a bunch of it in his mouth and I was like scripped it out of his mouth. And then he kept coming into the room and like looking at me and like looking at Nat and like Carl and being like and like literally like kind of standing around the tree and like looking at it and then looking back at us. Like he was so sentient in that moment because he was like, I know she's.
Speaker 5: Gonna take it away from me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then we lifted it and he came back in and he like looked up and he like kind of perched on the little stool and then he like backed up because he's like, Okay, they're like obviously take like they're moving it away from me. So I need to like I need to find the moments when no one is in here.
Speaker 3: So I can do Then he literally.
Speaker 2: Remember when I when I first got him, that was like our first year that we got a tree and he would hide behind the tree all the time.
Speaker 3: And then we were terrified that trees were like poisonous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought everything was poisonous to as well. Now I'm like, bruh, if you were on the street, you'd be eating fucking you'd be eating leftover ketamine from somebody who like dropped it and was like drunk on the street, Like you can live, you will live.
Speaker 3: You're gonna live. Okay. Last thing I want to talk about is the charged lemonade from Panera Bread. Uh have you been hearing about? It's literally like the most deadly drink of all time.
Speaker 5: It's like they do take it off the menu.
Speaker 2: After that.
Speaker 3: No, some another old man died really yes, like recently, and they were.
Speaker 2: Standing there fucking ground with that.
Speaker 3: Shit, and I'm like, get that ship off the show.
Speaker 4: Why are they dying. It's just too much flavor.
Speaker 2: It's like four hundred and something like four hundred and eighty milligrams of caffeine, and and it's just.
Speaker 3: Like chilling out. So people will chug it and then be like, well that was good, I'm going to get another and not realize that they're having eighteen cups of coffee in one sitting while they're eating with their meal and they just od on caffeine.
Speaker 2: When I first moved to La, like I did, I like started to get really bad heart palpitations. I was like, what is happening? And then I realized that I remember when I used to drink the.
Speaker 3: Yerbamat Yerbamante's red Bull and coffee all and yeah.
Speaker 2: I used to literally like wake up, have a coffee, have a Yerbamant, get another coffee, have a red Bull, have another year of Mamte. And then before I went to see I was like, I'm gonna have a little coffee like it's like nice.
Speaker 5: It was fucked up and it was awesome.
Speaker 4: Is that what that is? Where like your heart will move in your throat for a second almost.
Speaker 2: Like it almost it literally almost feels like you're having a heart attack like like like iseezing.
Speaker 3: It's so scary, but they're literally like fairly normal like.
Speaker 4: That, and the prostate shooting prostate color me.
Speaker 2: Like in a bunch of friends in New York were sitting on the curve and one of our hopies was like eating a burger and it happened to him, and like he let out a yelp that I still remember so vividly because he was eating it.
Speaker 8: Like it's really like that like.
Speaker 2: A moone scream, and we all were like WHOA so embarrassed and he like was choking on his burger.
Speaker 4: So you like that can't be normal.
Speaker 3: It apparently just happens to everybody, because it's like it happens to me all the time.
Speaker 4: Just realized recently that women go through that too, and I was like, fuck, like you guys have to go through that PAM period and dude and fucking birth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like misogyny and boobs.
Speaker 4: I didn't even think about massogyny and.
Speaker 3: Boobs, like like boobs that are too big so.
Speaker 5: They like hurt your back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, literally, I think my back person tears.
Speaker 2: Yeah, y'all aren't even near tears. You're just like kind of sitting.
Speaker 4: And just like give me a second to like work them up.
Speaker 2: Show, I have to think about it a little more.
Speaker 4: Me think about huge boobs for a second, like make me start crying, getting sad just thinking about being a boner.
Speaker 2: Well, I said this at the live show, but I literally can't stop thinking about cave men breaking their backs. Like it's really been like haunting me, Like I just don't understand, like there's so many things about like.
Speaker 4: Yield, what the hell?
Speaker 2: What made you think that we were about to kiss?
Speaker 4: What? No, it totally seemed like that's totally seem like you're.
Speaker 3: Kiss.
Speaker 2: I was starting to talk and like he was ignoring me talking.
Speaker 4: Body was just like he just seemed like.
Speaker 3: Just like don't just don't do that, just don't be around you. Yeah me ow she hit me.
Speaker 5: That was really hit me.
Speaker 2: But yeah, Kaneman, like breaking their backs and like just breaking limbs and not being able to do absolutely anything about it really is freaking me out because I was really thinking about it, and at the live shire, I was like, what did they do that? Did they just leave him there? And they definitely just like took him back to the village like.
Speaker 3: Okay, and he just laid on his back and until he.
Speaker 2: Died, like like a m.
Speaker 4: Stop, take me to the hospital.
Speaker 3: Doctor.
Speaker 2: So the way this thought process started is I saw this video of a bear falling out a tree and like falling on his back. I was like, Okay, that bear definitely died. And then I was thinking, I don't know why. My brain immediate was to cave men who would fall out of trees, and I was like, oh my god, like, imagine y'all are all hunting, your homie falls out of a tree, breaks his fucking back. Like you don't know what they breaking your back is other than sexually, because you know they were fucking and like they would fucking be like, oh, what's my back?
Speaker 5: Next day?
Speaker 2: It takes a village to blow your back up. You just have a really.
Speaker 4: Strong This entire time since the live show, I thought you only meant it in a sexual way. No, I thought you were only talking about my brain is so poisoner? Seriously did you actually wasn't until right now that I was like, oh, she literally means breaking your No, yeah.
Speaker 2: I met literally like this motherfucker falls out of the tree, breaks his back, and people are like get up, like get up, like how did they even talk?
Speaker 6: They were like oogo booo, like boogo booo, like like like I literally don't know.
Speaker 3: That's like saying get up, but you.
Speaker 2: Can't get up, and you just take it back to the village and you let him die because it's like, damn, my homie's really dead for falling out of that tree. I didn't even because you know, hell the people fell out of trees and they like got up and they're like, oh, like kind of just embarrassed and kept it pushing, But like they had to have been the first one to fall out the tree and not get up and play it cool like.
Speaker 5: On the floor.
Speaker 4: What's crazy is it wasn't until like a hundred years ago, like if you broke your leg, you weren't just completely funny.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: It wasn't until like literally like sixty years ago that like if you got like a bacterial infection.
Speaker 5: Like they could save you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like if you got like the cold at the wrong time, like you would just die because we didn't understand germ theory. Like that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Like one hundred years ago, if you broke your ankle, the doctor were just coming with a leak. Yeah, Like dude, I honestly don't.
Speaker 3: Know just bro, what those Cavemens should have been doing is just taking some Elderberry, bro, like that.
Speaker 2: Ship's yeah, I zink an Elderberry, and they would have been chilled.
Speaker 3: Like I'm I'm anti holistic medicine now, not anti, but I'm like, I'm I'm pro letting my body do it's supposed to fucking do and let it figure it shit out.
Speaker 2: I'm low key pro big pharma because i was doing all the holistic ship for a week and I'm still fucking sick. And yeah, I'm like even more sick. I've been killing my immune system because I odd on fucking vitamin C and my body's like we don't need all this, like we need to purchase.
Speaker 3: I was reading this like research paper that was saying like if you have a sore throat, like if you kiss the boy sitting next to you, like passionately and like like make his dream come true, it'll fix you.
Speaker 2: That's like so blanket statement.
Speaker 3: I can show you the research paper.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna yeah, do it.
Speaker 4: No, are you guys about to kiss?
Speaker 2: I think we're gonna kiss soon. It's feeling like we're gonna kiss soon.
Speaker 4: Really wants it now? No, I'm sick.
Speaker 2: I'm sick. I'm sick, and I have my clothes on. I have a rule that I can only kiss Dree with my clothes off. Thinking about like.
Speaker 3: What Toxoplasma gandhi.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, I can't something about like cavemen with broken bones just like dying because like they didn't know what to do.
Speaker 3: Toxoplasma ganda makes you love cats. Parasite in their fucking bodies that they shoot out and it gets into the air and when you're petnam and ship and it gets into your body and takes over your mind and it makes you love cats. And that's a theory why we think.
Speaker 2: They Has it ever been proven?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, that one's proved. Also the one that it's like if you live with a cat, like people that are reckless drivers have a cat because there's I'm serious, it's bacteria. And yeah that like makes you like a reckless driver, yeah, or like more you take risks more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the risks.
Speaker 2: Well, I've been driving this way since I was in Miami. I've been driving since I was fourteen.
Speaker 3: But you had that license until we had that kitty Kitty purr with all the bacteria in it, making you a reckless driver in the box.
Speaker 2: Well, it used to be kitty perper, but recently it's deformed into.
Speaker 3: Giddy, giddy giddy. We didn't talk about Josiah going on American Idol and flopping down. We'll like have to bring.
Speaker 2: We have to bring them on here and talk about it.
Speaker 3: Right, And then I also had a dream that I was super swollen, like my face was super swollen. But we didn't really like think about the one hundred billion stars in the Milky Way. But there's three point four three point zero four trillion trees on this planet that doesn't register with my brain. And they say climate changes, I think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's four hundred and or four hundred and twenty two trees per person.
Speaker 3: See, if we all mind all four hundred of those, we could all make like twenty five bucks, and then we could solve a lot of issues.
Speaker 4: If that Black Friday is going to be lit.
Speaker 3: Yeah literally, Okay, let's oh wait, let's tap into Drew's brain. Floss god, oh, new segment, yeah, new segment segment alert. All right, I'm gonna talk about dB Cooper today. Okay, you're gonna like this one. So in the nineteen.
Speaker 4: It's like a cheesy smell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like there's a stinky smell. Do you smell that? I just like went and like blew my nose, so now I smell.
Speaker 4: It's just like those artisanal cheeses that you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we got rid of it.
Speaker 3: It's not my crotch, it's the cheeses.
Speaker 2: We did get Wingstop again, and it might be the rotting Wingstop ranch in the.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's definitely what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah or no. There's also Chipotle sour cream and the refrigerator and if you know anything about Chipotle, it's that that sour cream fucking stinky boots down Gaga. The house is burning, like it's the worst smell ever. Everyone who knows knows, and who if you don't know, you don't deserve to know. Period. Okay, but brain Floss, that's like part of the new intro. And we'll do we'll do, yeah, we'll do like the Drew Sap corner cut. We'll do something with that. Sure, sure, And it's just like historic events.
Speaker 2: I really don't like that.
Speaker 3: No, Like you're gonna have to figure it will add like a little title card and ship trails.
Speaker 2: Blaine Frooss, do you want to like put a like a vote coder.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, okay, we'll add like auto tune and ship, but make it like historic with like it's like coming through like a telephone.
Speaker 2: But coming through a tin can with floss.
Speaker 3: So this guy, d V. Cooper bought a one way plane ticket to Portland and.
Speaker 2: To white people Portland.
Speaker 3: Literally and no one was like suspecting a thing. There was like nothing going on. He wasn't being suspicious. He just sat in the back of the airplane and smoked a cigarette. Bring that back by literally bring that back, And the flight attendants weren't even like suspicious, like they were serving him. It was a vibe. It was a key.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: Eventually, like part part way through the flight, he handed a flight attendant a note and the note said, I have a bomb. Sit next to me and we got to talk about some shit. And so she did.
Speaker 5: That's ultimate risk, yeah.
Speaker 3: Literally literally threatening someone with a fucking bomb. And so he like proceeded to open a suitcase or a briefcase that had like what looked like six pieces of dynamite in it. So she was like, oh, gag, Like I'd literally have to fucking sit down next to him or he's gonna blow this shit up, and he told her to tell radio command to land in Portland and then bring him two hundred thousand dollars and a parachute for exchange of all of the passengers on board. So he was like, you'll see, it's it's fucking crazy. So it was like one of the first times they like negotiated with a terrorist, and they were like, okay, like we just are gonna have to do this because like he literally has a bomb and he'll kill everybody on board, and he doesn't give a fuck, like he has nothing to lose. He didn't know who he was at the point, so they obeyed. They brought him to two hundred thousand dollars in cash and a parachute this video, yeah literally, and they like let him go. They literally let him fucking hijack the airplane and go. And then halfway through his flight, I think he was flying to like I forget where he was flying. He was flying somewhere else, yeah, some some crazy shit like that. But then part way through the flight, he literally just jumped out of the back of this boeing with the cash and a parachute and was literally never seen again, Like he just disappeared go, I don't know that part of the story. I'm thinking there might be people that were like flying the plane and he was just like on board with them and had them at his like becking order. But he also could have been flying the fucking plane in the plane crash, which I think the plane actually might have crashed. But anyways, he jumped out of the back of this fucking plane with a parachute. And then a few years later there was like a new A long time later, like a decade later, a new story came out where this person like was just playing on the beach with their kids, and this kid was just like digging his sand castle and then found like a stack of cash, and then found another stack of cash, and then found three stacks of cash like in this hole in the ground. And everyone was like, oh my god, this is where dB Cooper jumped out, because they had like a twenty mile radius of where he landed, but this was like twenty miles away from where he landed. So everyone's like, oh either, because not all the cash stayed with him, Like they were like, oh either, Like these three stacks of cash floated down the river and somehow all man it magically ended up in this hole or these people stumbled upon D B. Cooper's like some of the cash he left behind, and like there's still remnants of him like in society. But I was like, damn, that would make a good ass movie or like a good ass episode in a show or something.
Speaker 2: Because the kid who found all of it was Leonardo DiCaprio.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, and that's how he.
Speaker 2: Could afford acting school really. Yeah, yeah, that's where that story was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Einstein, he gave some of the money that Einstein, seriously.
Speaker 2: And sign was standing outside of Burger King and wanted money, and Leonardo DiCaprio gave him two dollars.
Speaker 3: That's how we have Sinstein. Einstein gave Oppenheimer a chance, and that's dB Cooper essentially like heated the nuke in a way. Wow, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Should know these kind of things.
Speaker 4: It's like Opheimer's in the vlog squad and that's how he got big.
Speaker 2: Have you seen Oppenheimer on Live like begging for tips?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he fell off, weird, he filled the funk off.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I believe that story.
Speaker 3: No, it's all real, It all has d B.
Speaker 2: Cooper, d B.
Speaker 3: Cooper, Yeah, d B. Cooper gag. He was unidentified. They still haven't found him, but they found his parachute and some money, and they wait, I gotta find out what happened to the plane. Oh wait, the plane was still active and it flew a few times after that, several times actually, and eventually was last flown to with Key Airlines when she retired. And then she was retired and scrapped the airplane, so it survives. So I guess they had like people from a plane or some shit, and they were like at his backing order, like they're gonna die.
Speaker 2: That would have happen if he was on my plane and I was the flight attendant, I would have just gave him the craziest head ever and he would have been like, actually is better than myney go.
Speaker 3: You know, if I was anybody on that fucking fly, I would not have let that shit slide.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I would have liked.
Speaker 2: I'm the kind of person that I see something unfolding it I'm like, not today, something is wrong with me because I will never forget being on a flight with Johnny Knoxville, and my biggest fear was the plane going down and nobody giving a fuck that I died because Johnny Knoxville was on the flight. Like that was like, my that's all I can think about the whole flights. I was like, this plane better not fucking go down because no, I'm going to trend on TikTok for you page for twenty minutes, but Johnny Knoxville will outshine me.
Speaker 3: No. That's really like the deepest darkest parts of my ego. Yeah, when I was like sixteen seventeen eighteen, like flying across the country and like borderline hoping that my plane would crash and everybody on board would die, but I would be the lone survivor, like, oh my god, like.
Speaker 4: You would like barely be hurt.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Literally, I would like my plane seat would like detach and it would act as like a parachute and I would just kind of like float down and maybe break a leg or two because I like having broken bones, like I.
Speaker 4: Always wanted that, like in those fantasies. But I would have like a little cute cut, like under my.
Speaker 3: Country cut in school, like a scar. I imagine getting a sleigh scarf from like up here on your forehead all the way down your cheek.
Speaker 2: Like Harry Potter be like yeah, and.
Speaker 4: You're in math, and all the girls were like, oh my god, like literally what happened? And I was like, I really want.
Speaker 2: To go back to school. I would literally have the biggest ego ever. I'd be like, you think I need to go to school?
Speaker 3: I literally signed, deer. I just signed a book deal for a three hundred thousand.
Speaker 2: What's a book deer?
Speaker 4: Wait? What is that?
Speaker 3: It's like when I get done banging your mama from the back, Like it's like, oh, like, sign the book, deer, because it's like a memo pad of everyone.
Speaker 2: Memo pad outside your room. That was a good, safe.
Speaker 3: Sy up corner. The world hasn't been right since Sappopeye Chicken Sandwich came out. Shut up, I might have done these.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you did that one.
Speaker 3: We should replace mental illness with swag.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Fuck y'all. Be like, I'm so bored staying at home all the time. Bro go ten feet outside of your home and dig up some worms and make them a little house out of sticks and mud and make them get married.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 3: If you cheat on me, you're only hurting her grandma because me and my homies jumping.
Speaker 2: Her up up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think you did these.
Speaker 3: When I do Drew sab Corner. It's mainly for last but watch out, you might learn a thing or two.
Speaker 2: Did that last week?
Speaker 4: You're like, I do like this bit of just saying all of them again.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have to because no one's emailing me any new ones.
Speaker 4: We've gotten emails. We've got emails.
Speaker 3: Really, I swear what. I don't check that email ever you gotta send, you gotta afford those to me. Okay, get the meme page. That's the literally goaded meme of all time. Just insert that like insert that one.
Speaker 2: Someone help me. I think my leg is broking out my son that I hate?
Speaker 4: What does that eart me that? That's one of my favorite?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I did, We'll do sugar Storm, Trent Reznor at Last, I Am Free two thousand and eight, Chic Pack Your Romantic Mind, Stereo verandah Maison book Girl. And you hates that song?
Speaker 2: What song is that? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I love that song? Walk on By otis the third walk.
Speaker 7: On By.
Speaker 3: And that's it. That's all you get. I'm watching ju didzukais in still Gucci Oh bitch one. We watched admittedly only part of the Beyonce documentary because we had to leave very early because there were some things going on in some people's lives that we had to attend to and we didn't want to leave them, and they were in my car. But from what I saw, it was Gucci down to the socks. Like it was so good. It literally felt like I was there again, like the same.
Speaker 2: It made me want to go back to our concert so bad, and I was like, oh my god, if she doesn't tour again, I think I'm gonna explode.
Speaker 3: We have like five years before another tour at least, yeah, literally at least and by then, like I don't know she'll be touring like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I'll be alive.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Period, we're gonna hijack some airplanes or cause a gas leak in our house and settle on some insurance money. The fuck that's not gonna happen. And then I also we also watched us a documentary Love Is Something, Loves.
Speaker 2: One Lot One is so and it was so good.
Speaker 3: It just like follows like this weird fucking cult that it really it's really good because you really get to see the minds of the people that are like involved in a cult and you kind of start to understand how and why people like get involved in colts, and it's just really fascinating.
Speaker 2: And honestly because it's like one of the first like cult things that you see where the people who were a part of the cult are one still alive in two actually like telling the story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but yeah watch Love has One. And then I'll let you do your media.
Speaker 2: And then mine is obscured by the Smashing Pumpkins, Surrender by Suicide, I Love You, Gold and Blue, Sonic Youth Still Bumping Oral both physically, and the one by Bjork and Rosalia Rosalia I always say, I used to say Rosalia like she was like an old lady Rosalia by moon Age day Dream by David Bowie. And then there's these two uh seeger Ross songs, but they literally I can't say them, but it's like s A E G L O p U R. And then the other one is s V E F N. No one's gonna even look this up, like I'm not. Yeah, y'all, y'all don't give a fuck, like you fucking hate me. And then yeah, we have the same media, So that's it for me.
Speaker 3: I will say, y'all, don't have these, and you're not special enough to have these, but they do drop on the seventh.
Speaker 2: The Happy ninety nine Rebok.
Speaker 3: Yes, I have a pair if you want to be if you want to be cool like me, and then you go coptos.
Speaker 2: I have a parent, so I'm cool like automatically.
Speaker 3: They are actually so fucking cool period dot all.
Speaker 5: Right, and that's our media of the week.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys so much for watching I'm Sick. I'm sick. Somebody send me love level cure all level three loves all right.
Speaker 7: Ye
Speaker 4: M hm