Speaker 1: And you're here.
Speaker 2: Thanks for choosing the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast Day and Paranormal Podcast Network. Your quest for podcasts of the paranormal, supernatural, and the unexplained ends here. We invite you to enjoy all our shows we have on this network, and right now, let's start with Strange Things with Joshua P.
Speaker 3: Warren.
Speaker 4: Welcome to our podcast. Please be aware the thoughts and opinions expressed by the host are their thoughts and opinions only and do not reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to cost Am, employees of Premiere Networks, or their sponsors and associates. We would like to encourage you to do your own research and discover the subject matter for yourself.
Speaker 5: Ready to be amazed by the wizard of Weird Strange Thing with Joshua Warren.
Speaker 6: I am Joshua, if you Warren, and each week on this show, I'll be bringing you brand new mind blowing content, news exercises, and weird experiments you can do at home.
Speaker 1: And a lot more. On this edition of the show. It's a conspiracy and catching up on some wild listener emails. Now. Right off the bat, you may notice that my voice sounds a little bit off, and that is because I have been sick and I went out to celebrate my birthday at the end of last month on the Vegas Strip. Had a wonderful time, but I picked up an unwelcome gift. I got a vicious bug, and so within a couple of days I was running a high fever, headache, sore throat, coughing stuff. He knows the works. So I was pretty miserable there for a while, and so I've been been on my behind trying to recover. And so that's why you know my voice is not going to be as exuberant as usual in this podcast. I do have a mute button here in case I need to cough. And you know, I could have taken another another week off, but you know, I enjoyed doing this podcast and if I can do one for you, then I will do my best to present it. And of course, when you do a podcast like this year round, you know eventually once in a while you're going to have some bad days. So it feels good though, to be back in front of the microphone instead of looking at the ceiling and sweating in my bed. And by the way, Lauren has been under the weather as well, but she's done much better than I have. You know, I have an autoimmune condition, so when I do get sick, it hits me a lot harder than the average person. But I will tell you here's a little interesting tip though. You know I you've heard me say before, I, as a general policy, do not talk about using wishing machines and magic wands and manifestation devices for for health purposes, because that I'm not a physician. I'm not qualified to give out health advice. And I don't want to mislead people. I don't want to give people false hope. I know that all of us eventually have to to die. I mean, it's just nothing you can do about it. But I will tell you this for this is just coming from me personally. I use wishing machines and manifestation tools for everything in my life, any kind of a problem. And when I get sick, in addition to you doing whatever is typical, you know, taking the right medications and eating healthy and blah blah blah. I mean, I do go and I set some manifestation tools for my health, and in this particular case, I went straight to my Apex machine of course, the apex Machine is the world's fastest manifesting wishing machine. The website is theapexmachine dot com. And I set the apex Machine to help me deal with this. And my tip for you is that when you are setting up a wishing machine and you're using yourself as the subject, So in this case, like I'm trying to project some some healing stuff toward myself using this machine, when you are using yourself as the subject, that is on the input plate, or excuse me, the you're actually gonna be on the out output plate, because you would put what you want onto the input plate and then put something that represents you on the output plate. Well, you know, you can put a picture of yourself. You can write your name on a piece of paper. You can pluck a hair out of your head and put it on that output plate. You can dab your finger in your own saliva and rub a little bit of that saliva on that plate. All those things have your DNA. But one thing that I've done, and it sounds kind of you know, it sounds maybe a little bit grotesque, but one of the times I went to have my blood drawn because you know, I get regular lab work every year, just checking my cholesterol and that kind of stuff. One time they drew blood from me and then they put like a little round translucent band aid over top of it, just you know, for you know, ten minutes or whatever until the blood clots. And I removed this little round translucent sticker and it has some of my blood on it, and I thought, that's a good sample of me. So now when I am using myself as a subject on a wishing machine, I will take that little blood sample, a little piece of plastic that's got by blood on it, and I'll put that on the output machine, and I figure, that's an excellent representation of somebody reminds you of like we've talked about before, as old wren Filled would say and Dracula, the blood is the life. The blood is the life. The blood is the life. There's something special about blood in DNA. But so I'm doing better. I think a week i'll be I'll be much better. Hopefully the next time you hear me, you'll be able to tell a difference. And I had such a great time on my birthday though, I just want to point out one of the coolest gifts I've ever received. After we'd had this big, long night running around the strip. Lauren and I went back to our house and she had been telling me that she had been working on a special surprise for me for weeks, and I, you know, and I didn't want to know what it was. I wasn't snooping around. I knew that she was creating something. You know, She's very artistic, she's very talented, very crafty, and so she made me sit in the living room and close my eyes, and then she brought this thing out and with just the right lighting and everything and says, okay, you can open them. And Lauren had been over a period of weeks, whenever she could snatch a little time here and there, she had been assembling meticulously by hand, this incredible model of the Flying Dutchman. Now the Flying Dutchman, if you don't know, is a legendary ghost ship. It's allegedly never able to make port, but doomed to sail the Seven Seas forever. And they think that these ghost stories originated sometime from the seventeenth century Golden Age of the Dutch East India Company, and the oldest, one of the oldest known versions, though dates back to the late seventeen hundreds, and according to the legend, if it's held by another ship, the crew of the Flying Dutchman might try to send messages to land or to people who are long dead. And everybody says, if you see this thing, it glows with this ghostly light, and usually in ocean lore, if you see this phantom ship, it is a portent of doom. Okay, you do not want to see the Flying Dutchman. That's bad news for you. And you know, I love the water, I love the ocean. I made the movie The Commodore, which you can watch on YouTube if you'd like. And so for her to build this, I mean, it was just it's phenomenal. This thing is. It's over two feet long, it's two feet tall, it's nine and a half inches wide. This is hundreds of pieces. It's gray. It's gray, and it looks kind of haggard, and it has these kind of ragged looking seals hanging off of it, twenty four deck cannons, and it just looks it looks like it's hundreds of years old. And the coolest thing, though, is when you see this amazing rendition of it and it's on a stand that has a little label that says the flying Dutchman on the bomb. There's a little switch and when you flip that switch, it actually it turns on this green light inside, and so this green light comes out through all the portholes and everything. It just looks amazing. You can imagine if you have a little fog drifting around it, you know, and it looks like it's made out of old wood, but it actually it's pieces of what is essentially the same material as like puzzle cardboard. It's just done really, really well. And she estimates that, you know, working off and on, it probably took her all together. If she just sat down straight, it probably took her about twelve hours to assemble this thing. But it's just really cool. And I've got some pictures and I'll try to remember to post them at some point on my social media, which you know, Twitter is at Joshua pe Warren, Twitter, ex whatever, and then you can find me on Facebook. I also have Instagram. But yeah, that was just a perfect gift for me and a wonderful addition to my collection. So thank you very much. Learn all right, we're going to take a break here. When we come back, I'm going to explain to you what the meaning of this show's topic is. It's a conspiracy and catching up on some wild listener emails that's long overdue. And I also want to tell you that, even though you know I've been having a bit of a rough time, believe it or not, little Lama is still hanging in there. I can't believe it. Thank you for all of your prayers. At some point I'm going to give you a complete report on the story of our little dog, Lama. But just remember, if you go to Joshua Pwarren dot com, go to the Curiosity Shop. If you buy something there, you support the show, You support me, support everybody who's helping us make this thing work. And I have got a special announcement for the holidays that I'm going to be sending out very soon, and I'm only going to send it to subscribers of my free e newsletter because right there on the homepage of Joshua Pwarren dot com you'll see where you can sign up for the free newsletter. Takes you two seconds. You put your email address in there, hit submit, and not only will you hear from me directly, but you'll also instantly receive an automated email from me with some free online digital gifts. All that and more At Joshua Pwaren dot com. I am Joshua P. Warren, and you are listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coach to Coach. I am Paranormal Podcast Network, and I will be right back. Don't go anywhere. There's more Strange Things coming right up.
Speaker 7: The Coast to Coast AM mobile app is here and waiting for you right now. With the app, you can hear classic shows from the past seven years, listen to the current live show, and get access to the art mel vault where you can listen to uninterrupted audio. So head on over to the Coast tocoastdam dot com website. We have a handy video guide to help you get the most out.
Speaker 1: Of your mobile app usage.
Speaker 7: All the infos waiting for you now at Coast to COASTAM dot com. That's Coast to COASTAM dot com.
Speaker 1: Hi, this is George Norian.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the new iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast DAM Puranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 3: Now let's get back to Strange Things with JOSHUAA. P. Warren.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. I am your host, the Wizard of Weird, Joshua P. Warren, beaming into your wormhole brain from my studio in sim City, Las Vegas, Nevada, where every day is golden and every night is silver a gitato zume, and this particular edition of the podcast is called It's a Conspiracy And catching up on some listener emails. Here is where the conspiracy part comes from. Earlier this year, I was on a trip exploring the Rocky Mountains and at one point, when I was in Colorado, I went into this oddball little shop and I found this obscure book about conspiracies. And I'd never seen a book quite like this. It's more of a booklet than a book. I mean, it's how many pages is this? It's like thirty pages. And I immediately was like, well, I guess I have to buy that. And as I was looking through it, there were certain things I'd never seen before. But there was one thing in particular that I'd never even really heard about before. And I have had this booklet next to my desk ever since I was in Colorado, and I was like you know what I need to I need to bring this booklet out at some point and talk about a couple of things on the show regarding these conspiracies. And so I'm finally going to do that. I'm going to get into a little bit of conspiracy stuff later in the show. However, I have been behind on reading listener emails, and that's easy. It's easy to get behind because a lot of times what I'll do is say I'm going to save listener emails till the end, and then when the end, by the time I get to the end, well the show is running along and I'm almost out of time and I have to just sort of blow right over it. So I figured this time I'm going to do the opposite. I'm going to start by reading some listener emails that I've been wanting to get around to for a while. Okay, so here we go. And I just want you to know that I do my best to read every single email that I receive, but it is absolutely physically impossible for me to reply to everyone. Occasionally I will reply, Occasionally I will not reply, but I'll just bring it up on the podcast and I'll give a response on the podcast. So bear that in mind. If you email me and you don't hear back, please don't think I'm just being rude. This email comes to me from a man named Daniel. I'm not sure where he lives, and he said, Dear mister Warren, after reading some of your writings and buying books you recommend, and listening to your show, I was wondering if you could answer or have access to answers to questions I've had since I was a kid, he said. I noted that so many ancient structures around the world are constructed of granite. I have a little background in architecture and crystals. The most recent season of Ancient Aliens has brought this up for me again, he said. First the structural questions, I long ago learned that despite the esthetics and durability of granite as applied to modern structures, it is in fact a radioactive material and produces radon gas, toxic, especially to the pulmonary system. New structures that incorporate granite have thorough ventilation and radon detectors. People who retrofit, for whatever reason, do not know to ventilate, etc. And seemingly the sells people of the product fabricators and contractors are either ignorant or don't care because of the money they make to inform the owners of the structures being retrofitted with granite of these issues. Second, the toxic gases and radiation being the main reason for my curiosity and inquiry here. Knowing this, why did so many ancient structures end up being made of this material? Especially thinking of the Pyramids Egyptian in particular, that is one huge pile of radioactive material. Did the ancients know of these energies slash gases? Was this material chosen because of the properties of this material? Being quarried so far away from such sites, and what it took to move those stones into place increases the questions which I so far have not seen addressed by anyone anywhere. This brings up other questions in relation to the purposes of those inner chambers, and what was the intention of the polished outer limestone casing or did it have some insulating or directing property. Add to this, the alleged gold capstone capped with an alleged crystal capstone. Removing those would have been some feet too. Perhaps someone could build a scale model of the same materials and discover what might be going on. So anyway, he says, I look forward to interacting on this. So I wrote him back in this particular case, and here was my response. I said, Hi, Daniel, I'm not an expert in this area, but here are some thoughts. The concept of ancient structures serving as massive power supplies is interesting. Indeed, there have been a lot of books written about it, like this one. And I sent him a link to a book called the Geza power Plant. And then I said, also, I was recently excited to see this news story, and I sent him a link to the story from MIT that I read not too long ago on this show about how that scientists are creating supercapacitors using ancient materials. I continued my response by saying, I now live in Las Vegas, but I was born and raised in western North Carolina, surrounded by granite mountains and granite structures like the Grove Park in For many years, I ran around the mountains like Brown Mountain, both inside and outside, with Geiger counters and radon detectors, and the amount of radiation was always pretty minuscule in my opinion. Granted, in stuffy basements I found the highest readings. But I don't think radon would have been a big deal in the ancient world, since they usually had open ports for natural lighting and to release smoke. Regardless, I doubt the ancients were aware of radiation in the same way we are today. They had much bigger problems to deal with, like germs. So he was happy with that, and he's going to do, you know, more more research as well. But I just thought, you know, that was a thoughtful question, interesting topic and usually if somebody takes the time to write me an email like that, then there are many others of you listen who would also be intrigued by that topic. And by the way, I want to let you know that the audience for this show is just tremendous. I just got it confirmed recently. Millions of people are listening to this podcast, and uh, that's just a wonderful thing to know that all over the world so many people are on the same page, same wavelength, and we can, you know, talk about this stuff and forget about the nonsense that everybody's trying to brainwash us with all the time. I guess maybe we'll get more into that when we talk about conspiracies. Huh. All right next message.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: This comes from Eric in Wisconsin. He recently purchased my Master Manifestor Kit through the Curiosity Shop at Joshuapwarren dot com. He wrote some interesting observations with the Master Manifestor Kit after I carried it with me all day yesterday, I went to sleep with it beside my bed. I woke up feeling super energetic at three am. It seems to be affecting all my electronics. I have to use GPS to navigate between the job sites, and it's acting up on me. My work data collector too, and my phone is acting wild and opening apps randomly. Now let me pause and say, I know that doesn't sound that great, But then he goes on in a follow up, and listen to what he says. He goes I've been using the Master Manifestor Kit to manifest money and healthier relationships. This past weekend, I got to be a playtester and Gary Gygax's daughter and her husband's new RPG. And if you don't know who Gary Geygax is, don't worry. I didn't either, but he's he's a big name in the world of role playing games. So he said he got to be a playtester for this role playing game event and got a ton of autographs in my old player's handbook, A copy signed by the artist recently sold on eBay for nearly twenty seven thousand dollars, so I'm counting this as a success. Wow. And he put a picture of his It's an advanced Dungeons and Dragons player's handbook with all of these signatures all over it. So that's a really cool report. Sounds like he's happy with his master manifestra kit. And then here's listen to this. Here's an email I got from a woman named Kathy in California. Her subject line is amazing results of my manifestra kit. She says, Actually, you know what, I think. I'm going to hold off here and I'm going to read that after we come back from the break, because we're almost up on a break. Isn't it amazing how quickly this show can fly by sometimes? So when we come back, I'll read about the amazing results of her kit. And then then a couple other really interesting emails that came in, and then I'm going to finally switch over to this conspiracy talk, and uh, you know, one of the reasons that I don't talk a lot about conspiracy is because usually conspiracies involve politics, which is a topic that I tend to avoid.
Speaker 2: On this show.
Speaker 1: But there are some aspects that transcend mere politics, especially if you start thinking about the possibility that our entire species is being manipulated by another species, you know, like the reptilians or some kind of dare I say, demonic being. I mean, you've heard it all. I'm Joshua P. Warren. You're listening to Strange Things on the IART Radio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast Network, and I will be back after these important messages.
Speaker 4: Don't go anywhere. There's more Joshua pe Warren and Strange Things coming right up.
Speaker 5: My name is Mark Rawlins, president of Paranormal Date dot Com. Over five years ago, George Nori approached me with a unique concept, a dating site for people searching for someone with interest in UFOs, ghosts, Bigfoot, conspiracy theories, and the paranormal. From that, Paranormal Day dot Com was born. It's a unique site for unique people and it's free to join to look around. If you want to upgrade and enjoy more of our great features, use promo code George for a great discount, So check it out.
Speaker 1: You got nothing to lose. Paranormal date dot com.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network, heard on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you find your favorite shows.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Strange Things call the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. I am your host, Joshua p Wara. And then this is the show where the unusual becomes usual. Well we've made it halfway through the show. My voice is still surviving. How do you like my more subdued delivery a little more like perhaps an easy listening and easy listening style. Maybe I should just put out a like an audio recording for insomniacs where I just read a whole math book, kind of like this for three hours. All right, let's get back to it, shall We got this email from Kathy in California and her subject line was amazing results of my manifesture kid again. Talking about the master Manifestor kit she bought from my website in the Curiosity Shop, she says, Hi, Joshua, I just want to share my experience with my Manifestor Kit. So I was scheduled to have knee surgery this Friday on my right knee, which has been hurting me for months with a torn meniscus. The surgery was scheduled about a month ago, but for some reason, there were delays and miscommunications between my primary doctor and the surgeon in order to get my clearance letter sent so they could get the go ahead. It seemed like a sign to me something was telling me I should not get the surgery, but I didn't want to have the knee issues I was having either. But the weird thing is, right after I got my Manifestor Kit and set it up by my bedside, my knee was as good as new, no more pain, and I have full range of motion again. So I am happy to say I have canceled my surgery and I believe without a doubt it is thanks to my amazing Manifestor Kit. There you go. I have coined it this new name, the Amazing Manifestor Kit. Thought you would enjoy hearing this feedback. Thank you again for all your great work, Kathy, And then Kathy ordered another one. Wow isn't that amazing? Truly? I mean that is really fantastic. Thank you so much, Kathy. I'm just thrilled to hear that. And you know that's what you have to understand. I mean, I know when I put things out there like that, products like this, there are people who say, is this guy out of his mind? You know, this is the wackiest, craziest thing, you know, And and then I turn around and I get feedback like that. So I mean, this is this is why I love putting these products up because you get these kind of life altering stories like that. So let me, okay, let me read at least a couple more, because you know how I am. I'll have a tendency to just get along winded here until I want to run out of time before I'm ready. This comes to me from Darryl in Minnesota. He bought one of the Electroum rings. You know, I only had them available for a limited time. He said, Hi, Joshua, I gave my wife her ring on our anniversary Sunday. I told her the rough story behind it, what it's supposed to do and so on, and it says she works from home and has issues with the coworker not pulling weight, and yesterday it came out that this person was moved to another account. Well, hun, I said, that's the ring at work. She appeared dumbfounded. Our garage door didn't work. At one point I had gotten the rings. Later that day I put mine on and I discovered, after a number of previous examinations to the garage door that a mere censor was out of alignment that I hadn't seen before, and voila. Thanks to you and your artisan for these rings. Well, thank you for that feedback, Darryl. And let me just point out I have gotten a lot of emails from people saying are you going to make more of these? Because we had one batch and then the demand was so insane that I the artisan said he would do a second batch. So we did two batches of those, and we're like, that's it, and people keep emailing me saying I want to buy another one, my friends want one, or a couple people lost a ring. And so I've talked to the artisan and we do plan to offer one more batch of these. It'll probably be sometime early next year. Nothing is guaranteed, but you know, I have a very special relationship with him, and we want to try to do one more batch of these, So just be sure you sign up for my free emailsletter at Joshua P. Warren dot com and you will be notified because it'll be one of those things where you'll have, you know, three or four days maybe seven days depending to put your order in and then he'll make a batch all at once. That's our plan. So be sure to sign up and you'll be notified about that. So there's no need to email me and asked me about that anymore. Just sign up for the newsletter and you'll know. And I guess I got to read you this one though. This is another one about the electron ring. And this comes to me from Stephen in Florida, and this is intriguing on a number of levels. The subject line is disappearing electrom ring and other jewelry. He writes. I'm not sure if you will be able to answer this email, but I would greatly appreciate it if you could. Several weeks ago, my electrom ring that I obtained from your store just disappeared. I'm one hundred percent sure it was neither stolen nor displaced in my three bedroom condo. I am meticulous where I place my items, and I really like the ring. In fact, the ring disappeared twice, and once I just discovered it casually laying on my kitchen counter. The second time, no such luck. After the ring disappeared the second time, I tore the house apart looking for it, I gave up and ordered a substitute. Since your electrom rings are sold out. Yesterday I placed a gold chain on my bedroom dresser to take to the jewelers this morning to have some links removed. This morning, as I prepared to go to the jewelers, it was gone. I intensely searched what's going on? What would you suggest? There seems to be an entity or energy at work here. I know you were familiar with this in your line of work. Please help if you can. Stephen, longtime fan and customer of your work. Well, I almost jokingly rode him back and said, by the way, des your wife by chance smoke marijuana. That's an inside joke. If I can't find things at my house, it may have a connection to that possibility. But seriously, I wrote him, and I said, you know, Stephen, believe it or not. I've heard this several times throughout my life. I am not one hundred percent sure However, I know that gold has always held a mysterious quality that attracts spiritual beings, aliens, etc. Your email has inspired me to attempt some more controlled experiments with this phenomenon of dematerialization. I'll let you know if I discover anything. And that's true, folks, I am going to set this up. I think this is fascinating and I have heard enough about this. I want to see if there's something to it now, he wrote back, and he said, trying to communicate with any spirits, entities or energies in the house, and I told them they are welcome as long as they don't steal or hide my possessions. No need to try to harm me, as I am not hostile to them, and we will see if the items show up. I'm not sure what else to do, and I will let you know if the items show up. He says, thank you for the kindness of your reply. I know you are very busy. Well, thank you for that email, Stephen, And yeah, I'm going to figure out how to test this. So there is this whole trickster mentality out there, you know, among these various beings, elementals and spirits that they can play all kinds of little pranks on you. But they do like to take your valuables. Everybody likes little shiny things. All right, Let's get on to this topic that I've been telling you about called It's a Conspiracy. When I was in Colorado, I went to the shop and I looked on this shelf and there was only one book on the shelf, and it's more of a booklet, it was. It's like a little thirty page, very roughly printed kind of pamphlet. It says the Conspiracy fun Book. Learn real historical facts about the dark underworld of oppression and murder. That school forgot to teach you activities for the whole family. And this is literally a work book. It's like it's an old fashioned activity book. I mean, when you go through it, it has a word search for words like KGB, CIA, Pentagon, Dulles, Hoover, And then there's filling the blank stuff. You know, there's unscramble these words, and then there's like fill in the blank, like, uh, all these people were involved in a famous conspiracy known as the blank Or. And then there's little factoids. It says here obelisk are large stone pillars that have a top that look like a pyramid. Obelisks come from the from ancient Egypt. They represent the phallus of the god Osiris and uh oh boy, the clock's goddess. When we come back, I'm gonna I'm gonna tell you what it is about this conspiracy book that I find most interesting. I'm Joshua P. Warren. You're listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast I am Paranormal Podcast Network, and I will be right back. Don't go anywhere. There's more Strange Things coming right up.
Speaker 2: Did you know that test that could save your life from cancer are now available for little or no costs thanks to the healthcare law called the Affordable Care Act. Let this be the year you get screening tests that can detect cancer early when it's most treatable. Don't let concerns get in the way. Talk to a doctor or other medical professional to learn more about the best cancer testing options for you, and.
Speaker 4: Now more Joshua P. Warren on the iHeartRadio and Coast to cost am Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the final segment of this edition of Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast am Paranormal podcast Network. I am your host, Joshua P. Warren. And this is called the Conspiracy Fun Book by a microcosm dot pub that's the website for this. They have a bunch of little weirdo books like this says there's an obelisk in Saint Peter's Square in Vatican City. It is a real obelisk, originally stolen from Egypt by the Romans about two thousand years ago. Oblisk in London. They talked about the Washington Monument. Of course, they talk about the trip to the Moon, the moonshot. It says, it says the moon landing was the greatest achievement in human history. And it says the only thing is despite the American flag, most of the people involved in putting a man on the Moon were Germans. More specifically, Nazis talks about here the modern national security state begins with the Office of Strategic SERVICESSS. This began during World War Two and was headed up by wild Bill Donovan. The OSS grew out of Naval Intelligence. Then I and they talked about how the CIA was formed. You know, Before I continue and get to the real thing, I wanted to bring up here about this. You know, let me just say, when it comes to conspiracies, I think my favorite definition of a conspiracy theorist I saw this year's ago. Conspiracy theorist is quote a term to discredit those who have seen through the bs end. Quote again, conspiracy theorists quote a term to discredit those who have seen through the bs end quote. And you know what, conspiracies are not always bad. Look at things like the Manhattan Project or during World War two or D Day. I mean those were bad for the enemies, but not bad for my country. And you know, conspiracies are. It's just when one or more people get together and decide to keep a secret. And it is not hard to believe in conspiracies as a normal citizen when you see all of these people every day in positions of power, with yachts and mansions going off, waging wars, et cetera. And they really don't seem that much smarter or better than you were me. I mean, it would be different if we were different species, for example, a dog being controlled by a human or something obvious. But there are these people out there who appear to run unimaginable parts of the world, and they don't seem that different from you or me, and they often don't seem to care about killing people or allowing people to kill each other. So what are these people in the ruling classes. Are they truly reptilians? Well, look, let's not even go that far. Let's say they're not reptilians. But let's just talk about the power of conspiracies. One of my best friends was Jim Mars, the late Jim Mars, and I used to sit with him. He spent the night at my house. I spent the night at his house, and we've had all kinds of conversations about history. The thing with Jim is he kind of believed that everything was a conspiracy. I think you got to draw you got to draw some lines. But you know, conspiracy. Anybody who's curious has to be interested in the idea of conspiracy because we as humans are trying to make sense of our lives. Conspiracy is a common aspect of human behavior. And like I said, you know, a lot of times I really don't dig that deeply into it because I don't want to. I don't want to drift into some kind of political conversation. But in this particular case, here I am looking through this book called the Conspiracy Fund Book, and there's this section about Robert F. Kennedy, And of course this caught my eye because his son, Robert F. Kennedy Junior, is running for president now in the United States, and they're talking about in this booklet here the assassination of Robert F. Kennedy. It says, just after midnight on June fifth of nineteen sixty eight, Robert F. Kennedy was murdered in the kitchen pantry of what was then the Ambassador Hotel, and there were many witnesses to the crime. The alleged assassin, Sir Hann Bishara Sirhan, was facing Kennedy at a distance of two to six feet. He had the gun pointed horizontally toward Kennedy. Kennedy was shot a total of three times. None of this information is disputed. Sir Hann's gun held eight bullets. Now let me pause here for a second, because I have read so much. I've studied the Kennedy assassination to the point where I've basically been a student of it. I can't remember everything now, but there have been times where I could have given you a like a three hour program on the Kennedy assassination. And I do believe that there was more than one gunman in the Kennedy assassination. Maybe I'll get into that on another occasion. But I never really looked a great depth into the assassination of Robert F. Kennedy. The main thing that I always heard was there was this idea that sir Han sir Han was some kind of a brainwashed assassin, similar to this kind of Manchurian candidate mentality, that somehow he was brainwashed by the government or some other evil entity, you know, to go out and commit this this heinous act. That's as much as I'd ever heard about it. But then I was looking over this and it says, okay, sir and Sir Han was facing Kennedy at a distance of two to six feet, had the gun pointed horizontally toward him, shot him a total of three times, and Sir Han's gun held eight bullets. Then they go on to say, here, it turns out from the coroner's report, Robert Kennedy was shot from a distance of zero to three inches away from his body, and all of the entrance wounds are from the rear, that is, he was shot by someone standing directly behind him with the gun pressed against the back of his head. And furthermore, when they started looking at the bullets on the scene, they are saying that at least ten bullets were accounted for in the kitchen, So even though Sir Han's gun held eight bullets, they're saying ten bullets were discovered at the scene, and Kennedy was shot from the back and from close range, and that there's no way that Sir Hans Sir Han could have done this. Ell. Look, I don't know about all that stuff. I honestly, I had never I never read that before, and so I don't know what to think of it. And I think that's one of the problems when it comes to all of these issues that we deal with, when it comes to conspiracies, whether it's JFK or somebody else, what you find is that when you start digging into it, it's like, well, whose version do you believe? Who gets access do the paperwork and the reports to manipulate the information that comes up. So I don't know, but I just I've had that sitting here for a while. I figured I toss it out there and see if you have any feedback on it, and now that Robert F. Kennedy Junior is running for president, maybe there will be more of a more of a retrospective, a look back at that terrible situation, during that awful time. Well, I guess before we actually do run out of time, there's one last thing I will tell you. I got a text a few days ago from doctor Mulder, and he's been talking to people about dreams, and he said, Josh, you're a very vivid dreamer. He says, let me ask you a question. Have you ever dreamed about a smartphone? And I thought about it and thought about it, and I go, no, I don't think I have. And he goes, how about anything electronic? And I had to think and think, and you know, I dream a lot, but I have trouble remembering my dreams. And then I said, you know, actually I know I've dreamed about playing an electronic slot machine. And then it occurred to me that just a few nights ago, I had a dream that I was in Canada for some reason, and I was lost because I had lost my cell phone and I was trying to get a hold of Lauren, and so I was asking Canadians to call Lauren's number, and they have their smartphones and they were calling her number, but they were having trouble getting disconnected. So I have seen people use a smartphone and a dream that I have never used a smartphone in a dream that I can recall, have you and if not? Why is that Doctor Molder didn't seem to have like any thoughts that he shared with me on that. But what could that mean to you? Is there something weird about the fact that technology doesn't seem to be prevalent in dreams? I don't know. Well, my friends, the clock has got us here. We go, take a deep breath. Let's all listen together to the good Fortune Tom. That's it for this edition of the show. Follow me on Twitter at Joshua P. Warren, Plus visit joshuapwarren dot com to sign up for my free e newsletter to receive a free instant gift, and check out the cool stuff in the Curiosity Shop all at Joshuapwarren dot com. I have a fun one lined up for you next time, I promise, So please tell all your friends to subscribe to this show and to always remember the Golden Rule. Thank you for listening. Thank you for your interest and support. Thank you for staying curious, and I will talk to you again soon. You've been listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 4: Well, if you like this episode of Strange Things, wait till you hear the next one. Thank you for listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.