Speaker 1: Good morning, Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo y'o.
Speaker 2: Just hilarious, sat.
Speaker 3: Charlamagne the God, Peace to the plan. It is Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 3: How y'all feel out there?
Speaker 1: I feel blessed black and holly favor, but happy to be here another day to serve our beautiful listeners. And it is an amazing day to day because here in the Tri State area, New York City where we broadcast. You know, that's what a black Mothership is live from New York City. It is the hottest day of the year.
Speaker 3: So far, a hundred degrees, one hundred and two. I saw one hundred and two degrees hot.
Speaker 1: Musty weather, baby, musty weather. Don't get caught slipping for a m this morning. When I was out, it was hot. It's hot, hot, hot.
Speaker 2: The summer said, y'all wanted me, y'all been begging from this.
Speaker 3: I am yeah, Yeah, she's here.
Speaker 5: I'm not complaining. I am happy that the summer is here.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Because this is the hottest week of the year so far, we can probably go all the way into like September because it was late.
Speaker 5: I'm cool with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm cool with it too. You know remember how late it came.
Speaker 8: Then they said Thursday gonna be seventy something, so you gonna get it tomorrow.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 5: The little little tea to make sure you got the right the odorant.
Speaker 1: Okay, we don't have time. We don't got time for that natural stuff. None of that went on the right. God, no, it's not not in is he Okay? Because I'm telling you I like natural hair, but not natural odor right now.
Speaker 8: Damn Jesus, and salute to all the dance dads out there. Yesterday, well this week is the Nationals. And if you don't know what the Nationals is, it's like the super Bowl of dance or you know, the World Series. So yesterday Brooklyn performed. That's why I broadcasted from there. Yesterday.
Speaker 3: She performed.
Speaker 8: She got on stage at eight thirty a m. And she won nine things. She won titles. She won first place, she won second place. She went highest school, she went high school on her division. She won best Costume, She won the Judge of Star Awards. She went on with no awards. She can even carry off right dropping the clues bombs from Brooklyn's Brooklyn, not Manhattan, Brooklyn, Boklyn. When I said, you know, damn.
Speaker 3: Well and none of them kids.
Speaker 9: Go ahead.
Speaker 8: She never knows she cleaned up yesterday. Was so proud of her, and you know, it's it's always fun because you know, usually when you do these dance anything competitions or whatever, there's not too many black kids there. Yeah, very few minorities. So the fact that she gets up there and shows her ass and it's just amazing. So congratulations, London, London performs this afternoon today, so we'll see how she does.
Speaker 1: Congratulations Hall, Graduation Hall, Toronto, London, London.
Speaker 3: My goodness.
Speaker 8: All right, Well today on the show, Mandy and Wheezy and joining us Decisions. They have a new book. It's called No Holds Bar, and we're gonna be talking to them later.
Speaker 1: Man a dual manifesto of sexual exploration and power. It is on my book in print, Black Privilege Publishing with Simon and Schuston. And I'm telling you right now, I'm not saying it's just because they on the imprint. I guarantee you ain't ever read no book like this.
Speaker 2: I bet I know. It's very I love Weezy. She's just so smart.
Speaker 1: They do have a science behind uh, their their sexual exploration that they've done throughout their life, and they break it down all in this book.
Speaker 5: So I can't wait to talk to them later this morning.
Speaker 3: And also Joy Joyne Reid will be joining us.
Speaker 8: Come on, man, the host of the podcast The Joy Read Show, should be breaking everything down today.
Speaker 5: What's going on?
Speaker 1: It's too much going on in the world. Who better than the have up here this morning, Joy and Read the talk about it. Yes, And I'm just telling you right now, it's usually cold the pit.
Speaker 3: It's hot right now. I know it's hot. Ain't coming out coming out? Yeah, it is hot.
Speaker 2: It's a little woman.
Speaker 3: This is hot. This is us chilling you us. I gotta get my little blankey only blanket this morning.
Speaker 5: When it's chilli, I gotta grab something to wipe my forehead.
Speaker 3: They feel good.
Speaker 8: Actually you'll see in the second. All right, let's get the show cracking. We're gonna be joining us Front Page News a lot to break down, or we go in the wall. Is I ran chilling? This is real chillin. I guess you'll tell us all when we come back. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, Owning everybody. It's DJ n V Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news news.
Speaker 3: What's up, Mugan?
Speaker 10: Hey ya hey, So yeah, a lot happened yesterday. So let's recap that, and y'all bear with me. Oh okay, because like I said, it was a lot. The US confirmed Iran attacked and American air base in Qatar. There were no casualties in that attack at the Al A Dade Airbase, where thousands of troops are stationed.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 10: Iranian State TV says the country launched the same number of missiles against the base that the US launched against its nuclear facilities over the weekend, and Iran reportedly warned Qatar ahead of the attack, leading many to speculate that the conflict could be coming to an end or that it could be over now. Katar said they also reserved the right to respond to Iran in that attack.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 10: President Trump called Iran's missile launch against the American airbase a week response, posting there have been fourteen missiles fired, thirteen were knocked down, and one was set free because it was headed in a non threatening direction.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 10: Trump went on to say he hopes Iran can now for with peace and harmony in the region, and the President thanked Iran for giving the US early notice of the attack. Now, shortly after that, President Trump claimed that Israel and Iran have agreed to a ceasefire. Now Trump hosted, there will be a complete and total ceasefire, adding this as an official end to the twelve day war, and it will be saluted by the world. He went on to say, God bless America, God bless Israel, God bless Iran, the Middle East, and God bless the world.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 10: Vice President Vance he confirmed the news of that ceasefire last night and he spoke on what's next.
Speaker 9: Let's take a listen to his comments.
Speaker 11: Iran was very close to having a nuclear weapon. Now Iran is incapable of building a nuclear weapon with the equipment they have because we destroyed it. We have to talk to Iran and of course to Israel about what the future holds, because while we have obliterated the Iranian nuclear program, our hope and our expectation is that they're not going to try to rebuild that program. And I think that's what the President is really trying to figure out here.
Speaker 10: And he also went on to say that the President is also trying to figure out, you know, and make sure that Americans in the Middle East region are safe.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 10: Meanwhile, last night, in a stark contrast, Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatola Ali Kahmani, he posted on x that they did not attack anyone. He denied the attack, he says, and we do not accept anyone's attack. We will not surrender to anyone's attack. And this is the logic of the Iranian nation. At the same time, Iran's foreign minister says his country has not agreed to a ceasefire that's been announced by President Trump. Abbas Arachi posted on x as of now, there is no agreement on any cease fire or ceastation cessation of military operations. However, he said, if Israel stops what he called illegal aggression against the Iranian people by early Tuesday morning, which has now surpassed, you know for them, you know it's Tuesday, it's headed towards the afternoon now, then Iran had no intention of continuing its response now. The foreign minister went on to say that Iran will decide later whether to approve.
Speaker 9: Taking in the agreement.
Speaker 10: Meanwhile, Israel Defense Forces said sirens worth sounding early Tuesday morning in Israel because of missiles launched by Iran. Now Iran is claiming that the terms excuse me, Now, Israel is claiming the terms of that ceasefire that we claimed was in place. Israel is claiming that the terms of the ceasefire has already been violated, all this while we were sleeping, y'all. In making the initial announcement of Prime Minister Benjamin net And, Yahoo thanked the United States sports help in going after Iran's nuclear facilities and said that the goal of eliminating Iran's nuclear and ballistic missile threat have been achieved. And just hours later, Israel says Iran fired off missiles that sent civilians scram scrambling into bomb shelters. So it's giving, you know, I ain't gonna hold you just from my opinion, it's giving somebody line. I don't know what's really going on with this, but it appears that we don't know whether or not the ceasefire is as tried and true as they're putting it.
Speaker 1: Well this morning on the Washington Post, because you know, they do up to date a minute by minute, and they just literally a minute ago, they said Israel and Iran entered into a shaky ceasefire Tuesday morning, bringing an uncertain into twelve days of fighting that has sparked fears of regional war. And it said, you know, the ceasefire proposal, as you just said, was first announced by President Donald Trump on Monday evening, and both sides appeared to have accepted a ceasefire and fighting Tuesday morning after a final onslaught of attacks overnight. I mean, that's what the Washington Post has reported like literally a minute ago.
Speaker 8: So yeah, that's that's super duper crazy. Because I went to sleep around twelve thirty. And when I went to sleep at twelve thirty, and it's a couple was you know, he's one of the reporters here of the sirens.
Speaker 3: He's out there he was running into a.
Speaker 8: Bomb shelter and was like, yeah, the bombs when they usually when they hit the siren, they have ten minutes to get to a shelter.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, is it ceasefire? Is it not ceasefire? They're good? The bombs ever come?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean initially when Trump announced it that he said it was going to take some time somewhere between six and twelve hours for that, but that time has now surpassed and here we are. So it's a matter of you know, we will see and it's like you are going to continue just to see what's happening at.
Speaker 1: Because as you said, I said, Israel said, Tron fired another wave of missiles, and that's what sounds a desire across of northern Israel.
Speaker 5: I gotchayah.
Speaker 10: Thank Artris Right right at seven o'clock, we'll talk about the congressional response to all of this.
Speaker 9: So stick around for more front page news.
Speaker 8: All right, everybody else, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, phone lines of wide open again. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Call us up right now.
Speaker 3: It's the Breakfast Club. Go morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: It is your time to get it off your chest.
Speaker 3: Whether you're mad or bless.
Speaker 12: I hate the waited you walk, the winded you talk.
Speaker 4: I hate the wading to dress.
Speaker 3: Everything when me is best, call up next eight hundred five eight five one five one. Not just I'm what the coach of Philly? Hello, who's this heavy. What's up?
Speaker 4: Try jazz baby.
Speaker 5: Pieces? What's happening?
Speaker 6: I have a bone to pick with you.
Speaker 5: What's the problem.
Speaker 6: So I'm minding my business right. I haven't heart bringing idiots in like a couple of weeks. So I was catching up on bringing idiots over the weekend and I hear somebody lying on me on bringing idiots. And guess who it was?
Speaker 12: Who you?
Speaker 3: What I lie about?
Speaker 6: I was accused of picking up a water bottle with my mouth and I don't appreciate it.
Speaker 3: I saw it.
Speaker 5: Yeah it was.
Speaker 1: It was y'allays playing the game. It was some game at Taylor's baby shower. What was he had to pretend y'all was pregnant and put a balloon in your stomach and put your hands behind your back and then try to pick up the water bottle with your mouth.
Speaker 5: It was crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm sure have one.
Speaker 1: No, he did not win. Yeah, Brandon one. I was shocked, Brandon the streak guy. I was like, damn, oh, speaking.
Speaker 3: Of a envy?
Speaker 6: Can you please step in inviting me to you and your BBC boys. I don't know, I don't know what you keep getting an email.
Speaker 3: To Wow, what's the big bag? It's the BBS boys. The BBS is the RIMS. I don't want to know. V BBC you're doing what around Rims. Nothing going on. It's a car it's a car show.
Speaker 4: I don't know what's going.
Speaker 3: On this sugar rim.
Speaker 7: Oh wait, you want to Somebody also said I think Sean Stone said that she used to talk about me that she ain't used to like me. You used to say some crazy things about me.
Speaker 6: That's yes, Searlaman told you that when you first came up there eight years ago, you used to talk crazy about gay people.
Speaker 2: Eight years ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but no, I did not know that y'all crazy used to talk about me crazy.
Speaker 5: Just we're talking about her own community.
Speaker 3: Like right, eight years.
Speaker 12: Ago, I was in it.
Speaker 2: I didn't understand what that long out.
Speaker 8: The other day, my daughter get to the car. She was like that all my friends call you a truck the BBC. I'm like, what, So, what's BBC stand for it? She goes big black side but truck I'm not own my god?
Speaker 13: Wow?
Speaker 3: Yes, so yeah, get it off your chest.
Speaker 8: Eight hundred five eight five one o five one. If you need to vent hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club in the morning.
Speaker 3: The breakfast club, wake up, wake up, if.
Speaker 5: You're time to get it off your chest?
Speaker 3: Your man back. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club. Hello, who's this? Good morning? This is James, comes from James. What's up, brother? Get it off your chest.
Speaker 6: I wanted to thank you dj Y for playing optimistic, but I found out the blackness last week.
Speaker 3: I was gonna play for Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was I appreciate that, man.
Speaker 6: That's what also, man, the way you went James Evans on that young man loved speeding tickets.
Speaker 4: That was hilarious.
Speaker 3: He was just you know what it is.
Speaker 8: But when I heard that, I just seen my son doing the same thing, and I was just like, I mean, I did it too. But when you little, when you're a little older, you realize you get a speeded ticket, your assurance goes up. Insurance is already high. You could kill some.
Speaker 3: Money in the road.
Speaker 8: Ain't no reason to be driving twenty five thirty miles and over the speed limit.
Speaker 1: You read that man like.
Speaker 6: A book had him apologizing through the whole.
Speaker 3: He was crazy. Well, thank you brother, you too.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this? Heay? What's up?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 3: Get off your chest?
Speaker 4: Brother? Okay, First about how y'all doing.
Speaker 5: Less bless black and Holly favorite?
Speaker 3: How you sir?
Speaker 4: Oh man, I'm fine? Oh can I say shout out to my family? Potatoes?
Speaker 3: Go ahead, brother, I.
Speaker 4: Want to say to the young man, how much money did you have to have openly disrespect you?
Speaker 13: So?
Speaker 5: How much money do you have to have before?
Speaker 4: What openly disrespect you?
Speaker 1: Nobody should be able to disrespect you, regardless of your financial status, and finances shouldn't mean anything. I don't care if you Paul, I don't care if you're rich like nobody. You shouldn't allowed nobody to disrespect you, and nobody should be disrespecting anybody based off their financial status. Well that.
Speaker 15: I was looking at the film, you say, I'll push it to some black men in the room because I would say the end word and what y'all.
Speaker 4: Don't do about it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I saw that video. I mean I didn't watch the video, but I saw the headline. I didn't watch the whole video.
Speaker 4: So I'm trying to guy, what's the dollar mouth for people just openly disrespected?
Speaker 5: Or you know, damn No, I get what you're saying.
Speaker 4: You had been if it hadn't been a regular person, you would have been mad butting somebody like that, y'all don't.
Speaker 1: Kill I wonder, I mean what I mean, who do you when you say, y'all, what you're talking about? Like you thought the people in the room. I mean, from what I saw, he was just in the room with a bunch of women.
Speaker 4: Well he had the definitely room. But then you had something walking out on that talk by uh.
Speaker 15: Defending who was walking.
Speaker 3: Sas walker walk.
Speaker 5: I know that that word conversation is.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if it's as complicated as people make it out to be, but it's just like you know, I don't think nobody should use the word personally, including us, But what do I know?
Speaker 15: I personally don't think nobody should use the words, but I personally, even if you get the word saying I'm of.
Speaker 4: Your life in the night, what you're gonna do about it? That's just total just to speak.
Speaker 1: Now, I get what you're saying. I didn't see that. I didn't see the video. I really didn't see the video. I saw the headline. But I tell you one thing, man, the main reason I want to stop using the word is because I use it just like the white man use it. I'd be like, look at them, So how do we get rid of them? How do we get you should be saying that, right, it's a difference. Go back and watch Chris Rock Black People versus and Words from Bring the Pain Special. There is a difference and we all know it, and none of us like and words. It's the truth.
Speaker 8: Get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one five. When we got the ladist with Lauren coming up, what we're talking.
Speaker 16: About we do y'all remember that Kendrick Lamar versus.
Speaker 7: Right, that's push your team from change and whips the clips that made them have to leave or choose to leave? Deaf JM correct the verse leak yesterday online. The album doesn't come on to July eleven. Yeah, it's everywhere, but I want you to listen to it. Let me know what you think. We're gonna talk about whether this was the verse that should have made them have to part with Jeff Deaf Jim or not.
Speaker 8: Okay, all right, we'll get to that next. It's The Breakfast Club. Good Morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: It's the world's most dangerous morning shows.
Speaker 1: Charlamagne the God, just Hilarious, DJ Envy and of Time for the Latest with Lauren.
Speaker 17: Laura, You're coming with straight fast.
Speaker 3: She gets them somebody that knows somebody detail.
Speaker 16: I'm the home girl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 5: She'd be having the latest on you.
Speaker 3: I'm the big law the Latest with Lauren la Rosa.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details. Sometimes you have a little bit of everything on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 16: All right, y'all.
Speaker 7: So we've talked a lot about this Kendrick lamar Verus from Chains and Whips with the Clips and all of the controversy that has stirred up because they had to leave Dubgen, because they decided to leave the verse on their album that's come in July eleventh. Let Gods sort them out right. Yesterday the verse leaked online and I feel so bad for them. I want you to take a listen to the verse and we'll get into the conversation around the Let's say, listen.
Speaker 18: I'm left the cannon date the vibe, which I don't with the Kumbaya.
Speaker 3: All that talent must be God sent. I send your West back to the cosmics.
Speaker 18: The things I seen under my eyelids kalaidoscope, dreams, murder and sirens, let's be.
Speaker 12: Clear, hip hop out again.
Speaker 3: Have for my promise, we go to rock him.
Speaker 18: How many shoe Assistan let me down the West Monte right now, they'll be showed me how to open up. It also showed me how the two townshend and now with the China side, I'm geno wist.
Speaker 3: I went from you wanted, I'll beat the the just connected.
Speaker 8: Thing that her mind movie the out of the year, get gingrified.
Speaker 3: The heavy cheens like Jinda.
Speaker 12: Beast, drop your pint of.
Speaker 3: Gun the shore be your gend to reveal and tell.
Speaker 12: Him, gimme mine an things the shoes.
Speaker 2: Every song is the poet says, left the science.
Speaker 12: You want the team on me.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the ginger vote and.
Speaker 5: What the hell happened the.
Speaker 12: Explicit dy swimming.
Speaker 5: Turn that off.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, Like I hate hearing music when it's not presented the way the artist wants us to hear.
Speaker 5: Context matters, and that sound quality was terrible.
Speaker 16: And also to like when we got to listen.
Speaker 7: So first of all, this this was at an intimate listening event that they had in Paris, and they had one here in New York. WHI y'all know that I went to and when you know I'm gonna write you back. I didn't play leaked this verse.
Speaker 3: I didn't like it, said Lauren, don't play it, Lauren, no exclusive.
Speaker 5: I feel they wouldn't want nobody to play it though, just because and.
Speaker 7: Also to when you hear you're in full, Like I know we've heard changes and whips because of the LB show that they that the clips walked in, but when you hear the song in full with the verse, it's just a different feeling. And also there was just so much conversation around this verse that you know this was awaited, and I'm sure they wanted to keep it awaited.
Speaker 16: I don't know how it like how you would go to an.
Speaker 7: Intimate event like where they were and post what you're listening to because they tell you not to post it before.
Speaker 5: They know you're not talking. You just played the verse on the radio.
Speaker 16: Faion it person.
Speaker 7: It was no no, no, no, no, yes, And that's what and that's why the angle, that's why the audio changes, because it's like in order for you to hear the full verse, you had or hear as much as you can of it, you had to go to.
Speaker 3: Different Oh so you got the video with this phone?
Speaker 7: There was like there was one angle of for real, there was one angle I got that I'm not in Paris.
Speaker 16: I don't got nothing to do with that.
Speaker 1: I think that's why I think that you should respect people's art. And I think that when people invite you into an intimate space to hear their art, you know beforehand you should.
Speaker 5: Just respect it. It's like going to a commeda show when they take your phones and they like your phone up. They do that for a reason. We should start doing that to these for these listening events.
Speaker 8: The sad part is you could tell that the person I seen like three recorders that they weren't hot in the phone, like you can see pushing and parral and malice rapping like he did it.
Speaker 3: But it's foul.
Speaker 7: You didn't have to hot because even at the the one that we went to, like you didn't have to hide your phone. But they were very clear about, look, we don't want any of this to come out prior to because, like y'all said, we want people to be able to enjoy in its entirety.
Speaker 16: It's special to us.
Speaker 19: You know.
Speaker 7: There's been so many conversations around it. So it was just really unfortunate that this happened yesterday, But.
Speaker 13: For sure I.
Speaker 1: Started going to therapy. Therapy taught me how to open up. It also taught me how not to give a f I can relate. And then he said, you want the t on me with his ginger route, you got some balls in that on.
Speaker 16: Do y'all feel like this verse was worth deth Jim getting he's a bunch.
Speaker 5: What you mean we couldn't even hit a verse?
Speaker 8: They started getting distorted at the first said, I mean, I don't know why def Jam would be for about over hit a whole verse, that saying we didn't hear the whole thing.
Speaker 5: But please don't don't develop an internet brain.
Speaker 16: First of all, First of.
Speaker 7: All, before this hit the internet, I heard it in full. And my opinion is def Jim should have relaxed and let them do what they did on their label because it has been great for them.
Speaker 5: Well, how can you ask us that question? We haven't heard of it because you heard enough of it.
Speaker 12: Because heard enough of it, you're hearing the whole thing.
Speaker 3: You heard enough of it.
Speaker 16: That's no.
Speaker 3: And the reason a whole narrative and a whole opinion based off just a little bit of something.
Speaker 16: Well that was a lot of the verse.
Speaker 7: I will tell you that I've heard the full verse, but but I'm telling y'all that that was a lot of what you would will hear when it comes out.
Speaker 12: Exactly.
Speaker 7: And if there was a Drake line on there, you don't think somebody would have posted that because that was that's def Jam's issue. They thought that it was going to be an issue with Kendrick and Drake.
Speaker 5: I didn't hear the verse.
Speaker 16: Mark it's not worth drama. It's not worth the drama.
Speaker 7: Not their music news Cardi b So she's finally given us a date for her album. Her sophomore album will come out on September nineteenth, and the name of the album is am I the Drama. Now, yes, it's called am I the Drama. She's been dropping visuals online. She also teased a voiceover with a visual that gives some context to what the album will be about.
Speaker 16: Let's take a listen.
Speaker 20: Seven years and the time has come. Seven years of love, life and loss. Seven years I gave them grace, but now I give them hell. I learn power is not giving. It's taken. I'm setting feathers and no more tears. I'm not back. I'm beyond. I'm not your villain, I'm your karma.
Speaker 21: The time is here, the.
Speaker 1: Time is now.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, Okay, okay, I can't wait to hear some new music.
Speaker 8: They said it's selling like crazy already, right, order is a pretty good Yeah, I said, I.
Speaker 1: Saw that she sold one point five million total album units already. But but but but from what I saw in the track list, Up and Wap is on there because they place, yeah, show that contributes to it.
Speaker 3: They haven't had a place, so they gotta go on the album. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I think there's just so much anticipation too, like people really want to hear what she's gonna put on the album, what she's going to talk about, because you think about seven years since Invasion of Privacy, we've heard like features, but Carty has went through a lot of things.
Speaker 16: And it's time.
Speaker 8: So like said, those are the two records that she dropped in the last one two years. So yeah, those are going and I love to hear it.
Speaker 2: She's still been relevant this whole time.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah.
Speaker 7: You know when somebody takes seven years off, you know, between driving the album and seven years off, you don't really hear too much about them. Like she's still been relevant worth singles and her features and everything that is.
Speaker 5: But that is funny though.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna still give you all these singles, right, y'all gonna get these things right, this album seven years and to make it.
Speaker 16: That's right, and I think too uh as we close, I know people were like, how do you how do you do that?
Speaker 7: Why would you put the singles on there? But that's not uncommon. People do that all the time. It just normally doesn't take them as long. They really the album before this single. Once the singles come out, well.
Speaker 8: Before you were listening to music. That's what autists would really do, like they would release two three singles first and then release an album like that.
Speaker 7: Was they do that now, it's just not I feel like the rollouts aren't as strong, so people don't realize what they're doing.
Speaker 3: But they're like, yeah, a couple of singles and then you would get that.
Speaker 16: Smart artists do that, So that was smart of her.
Speaker 1: I do feel like all this should have dropped in the summer though, me too. I thought it was going to be your newest record is called Outside. I do think she should have dropped this.
Speaker 16: I thought it was gonna be summer to lys.
Speaker 7: Out now, yeah, because usually we have like a summer girl anthem. It's still glow everything glow.
Speaker 16: Well I think I know outside is it has that feeling where it could be.
Speaker 2: That the whole body of work.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, glow out singles.
Speaker 8: Yeah, all right, well that's the latest with Lauren. Can we play outside now? I will get into that next. And then we got front page news, so don't go anywhere. It's the breakfast club.
Speaker 5: Good morning.
Speaker 3: If you're like into the breakfast club.
Speaker 8: Rocket Mortgage is lowering down payments to one percent for eligible home buyers with one plus. You heard that right, one percent down on a home with one plus from Rocket Mortgage. Learn more today at eight hundred four rocket or Rocket dot com. Rocket Mortgage LLC licens in fifty states and MLS Consumer access dot Org. Hashtag thirty thirty winning. Everybody is dj mv Jess hilarious, Chlamini, gad we ought to breakfast club.
Speaker 3: Let's getting some front page news. What up mortgage?
Speaker 10: So yeah, hey, so let's get into the congressional response to the US strikes on Iran and the seemingly ongoing conflict in the Middle East. Despite their being a so called ceasefire in place now. House Minority Leader Hakim Jeffries says President Trump has broken his promise, the promise he made to stay out of foreign wars. The New York Democrat criticized Trump's decision to launch an attack on Iran without first getting the approval of Congress, adding they need answers regarding his decision. Let's take a listen to House Minority Leader Hakim Jeffries comments, the use.
Speaker 22: Of military force, which is offensive in nature, must be approved by the House and the Senate. Donald Trump and the administration chose to ignore the Constitution, and so they're going to have to come before Congress and explain their justification.
Speaker 5: I want to say that right there is the right messaging.
Speaker 1: You know, I'll give problems with promises to do all that he didn't, you know, get congressional approval. That's foolishness, because plenty of presidents haven't gotten congressional approval. But saying that he broke campaign promises and reminding people that he said no war, that he would end wars, but yet he's starting yet another one, using your taxpayer dollars to start another one, that's the right messaging.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Well, Jeffries said the move goes against the Constitution. He added that while Iran cannot everyone agrees that Aran essentially cannot have the nuclear weapon, but he says the Trump administration chose to intentionally ignore the aggressive diplomacy that was available now. Jeffries also noted that a briefing with the Gang of Eight congressional leader has not taken place, so again, Congress is looking for that so called that meeting.
Speaker 9: Essentially, maybe somebody.
Speaker 5: Can feel me.
Speaker 8: And I thought the fact that he made sure Iran didn't have any nuclear bombs was a good thing. I thought that was a good thing. In the fact that that's the thing, I thought that was a good thing. So are they mad that he did it or not.
Speaker 10: I think they're mad that he did it without their approval. They're upset that he did it without you know, speaking to them about it, essentially talking to them about it, because when you talk about conflict and war, Congress is the one that has to make the approval on that.
Speaker 1: So yeah, but that's hypocrisy, Like you know, like I was saying yesterday, presidents don't even do that anymore.
Speaker 5: Obama didn't do it, Biden didn't do it.
Speaker 1: Clinton didn't do it, like like not getting congressional approval had become routine when it comes to stuff like that.
Speaker 10: Well, meanwhile, along party lines, Republican US Representative Marjorie Taylor Green of Georgia says President Trump's decision to bomb Iran's nuclear sites feels like a complete bait and switch. So this seems like the Republican Party does. Appeared to be a split on this decision. The Georgia Republican wrote on x that Trump's MAGA agenda promised no more foreign wars, no more regime change, and world peace. She added that only six months in, we are back into foreign wars, regime change, and World War three.
Speaker 9: Although excuse me, saide, no, there is no World War three. Let's just be clear about that as of now.
Speaker 10: So Green went on to say that it feels like a complete bait and switch to the neocons, warmongers, and military industrial complex. Of course, hours later, Trump announced that Iran and Israel have agreed to a ceasefire, which appears to be shaky at this moment. And of course, you guys are in New York, so New York remains.
Speaker 9: On high alert.
Speaker 10: I'm sure DC as well where i Am and La has also been named, but New York remains on high alert after Iran launched those missiles at the US air base and Qatar yesterday. Now, New York Governor Kathy Hoko says although there's no credible threat to the state right now, the state is taking all the necessary steps to protect New York from possible retaliation and closer to home, saying that you know, New York is no stranger to this and that they've been here before. So let's take a listen to New York Governor Kathy Hoche's comments.
Speaker 2: We are a place that has been attacked before.
Speaker 23: We are the financial capital of the world, head of the cultural center for our country and indeed the world as well. They have family members in the Middle East religious groups, whether it's the Jewish or Muslim communities. We have the largest groups in the State of New York of anywhere in the country, and we're going to continue letting them know we'll defend and fight against hate crimes.
Speaker 10: So she went on to say that all state agencies, including the Thruway Authority, the DOT, and the MTA, airports and utilities are on high alert, adding that bridges, tunnels, and passenger lines are also being protected. Hoko went on to say that she knows there are people that are scared in New York, particularly those with loved ones in the Middle East and those of the Jewish and Muslim faiths. Patrols have also been boosted at houses of worship because of these conflicts.
Speaker 1: Now today when they do that, though, I understand you know why, you know, you know, Jewish people or you know, Muslims would feel, you know, afraid.
Speaker 5: But we all got a sense of anxiety.
Speaker 3: Like we all here in New York City. When the planes crashed.
Speaker 1: Into the towers, they didn't care who was in there, what they race was, what they jender was religion or anything like that. So like we all, you know, have a sense of anxiety. But I will say, hey man, there's nothing you can do about it. You know, I give all praises due to God. I believe in God, and I mean I think will be okay. But if not, then that's God's will too.
Speaker 9: That's that's that's your time. Anger a lie.
Speaker 10: I was at the Capitol yesterday in the office and when the strikes happened, and I was like, oh yeah, let me get out of here, and in case you missed it, I think this is very important news before I go, not relative to all this conflict, but still very very interesting. On the home front, the Supreme Court is allowing the Trump administration to deport convicted criminals to so called third countries, even if they have no connection to the name convicted criminals. I did not say anything about migrants, immigrants, just convicted criminals. So places like South Sudan and Venezuela are included on this list. And this puts a hold on a federal judge's ruling that said that those being deported should have a chance to bring claims that they would be at risk for persecution or death if sent to another country. All three liberal judges on the court dissented.
Speaker 1: So, so when you say convicted criminals, like if I'll say, say if I was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan.
Speaker 5: Say it, and I commanded, I'm asking.
Speaker 3: I don't know how commitment.
Speaker 9: That's what I'm talking about. It's convicted criminals.
Speaker 10: That's why I'm saying, we're not talking about migrants or someone who immigrated here and they did something.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about.
Speaker 10: He did say homegrowns are next, didn't he let's listen to the president when he speaks.
Speaker 9: Okay, because he's not playing.
Speaker 10: The Supreme Court is allowing the Trump administration to deport convicted criminals.
Speaker 3: Give me a third party.
Speaker 5: It depends on what you did, depending on the crime.
Speaker 3: I don't care, depending on the crime. If you if you, if you couldn't, if you do a.
Speaker 5: Crime that's so hated. Say you go and you kill seven eight year old, rape a child.
Speaker 10: The mass shootings, right like the mass shootings, the school shootings.
Speaker 5: I could care less you put them.
Speaker 3: You can drop me.
Speaker 5: Hey, I could Hey, I could care less.
Speaker 2: You don't care.
Speaker 1: I don't care if you walk into a school and you kill eight seven year olds, eight year olds. I'm gonna be honest with you. I don't care where they send you. I hope that that would be a deterrent. They're gonna send your stupid ass. Else I would do it.
Speaker 3: Now, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 12: You don't want.
Speaker 8: But if you don't do it and they say you did it, and they send your asses, what's different I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But you can say that with a bunch of You can say that with the death pendent. You can say that with a bunch of different things.
Speaker 3: You got proof without doubt. I'm not mad at you. You a mass murder. I got to hear more because this is the first time I'm hearing it this Morgan.
Speaker 5: I gotta read more on it. But just based off what you just said on the face, right, I depend.
Speaker 12: On what you did.
Speaker 2: It's mad about.
Speaker 3: But you know people to do crimes to be mad at it. But yeah, like you said, you want to kill a bunch of kids, you want to do a mass shooting.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, let's just hope we don't make any mistakes on this one. But yeah, all right, y'all, that's your front page news.
Speaker 9: I'm Morgan Wood.
Speaker 10: Y'all can follow me on socials at Morgan Media m O R G y N M E d I A and for more news coverage, follow at Black Information Network, download the free iHeartRadio app, and visit us at b I nnews dot com.
Speaker 9: Thank y'all so much. Have a great day.
Speaker 8: All right now, when we come back, the host of the podcast Decisions Decisions will be joining us.
Speaker 3: The new book No Holds Bard is out today. Man DyB and Weezy.
Speaker 8: Will be joining us, so we're gonna kick it with them. Next, you don't go anywhere. It's the breakfast Club. Good Morning, the breakfast Club.
Speaker 14: That if anyone's curious that like, really the full scope of it. My comp for this is chicken Soup meets Zane. You you have the self help version of it. You have the like where I'm holding the mirror up to myself talking about the things that I needed to unlearn. But then we also add the erotic element in it, so we get into details about our sexual experiences.
Speaker 12: It's fun back.
Speaker 24: Yeah, it's a really good thing for the book while reading. So it's not that Mandy and I wrote the stories together. You read one story and one that's kind of on the same theme. So it's broken up into pain oop sorry.
Speaker 3: Pleasure, pain, progression, and power yeah yeah, piece, power.
Speaker 12: Of the people, birth control, and off. It's been going off every morning interview.
Speaker 16: Oh my god, did you take it?
Speaker 25: Girl?
Speaker 12: I'm gonna have to be allowed to cut this second.
Speaker 3: You get a shot.
Speaker 24: So basically in the book, what happens is, let's say you're reading pain. It might be a BDSM story. Then it may be a story about an assault. It may be you getting spanked, it may be heartbreak. So it's pain and pleasure from like every aspect and it gets real fun to just like jump around. You're like, oh, it gets sexy, it gets dark. I think I've never read a book like this, like a rotting self help.
Speaker 3: Listen the BDM. The BDSM story was a lot. He seemed that it's weird right.
Speaker 1: Because Mandy seemed to enjoy the BDSM, her story seemed a little bit more okay, this with BDSM be your weez. He felt like you really just wanted to get dominated in waves on the leash. The dude that made you sit by the door on your knees, and oh that was.
Speaker 7: Fine, that's something pleasure to the man.
Speaker 12: Said had the buddy part y'all.
Speaker 24: So you know, while reading the story, it feels sexier. But here's what was going on in my real head. The dude made me turn around. I wasn't allowed to look at him until he was inside to me, so I'm thinking he's gonna walk in the door first he said no, turn around, So I'm just sitting there at the front door. I'm like, oh, please, don't let this be the super like, I don't know what's going on. So when he comes in, I'm still just facing the window, not looking at him. I'm completely bindfolded. I'm like, hands tied behind my back, everything, and he's just still back there. Now he's starting to make a drink and do it, and I'm like, I'm just.
Speaker 25: Seeing my video.
Speaker 12: Sub charapter was so different.
Speaker 14: I talk about going to a dungeon three different times, and one time was learning the art of pleasure, like she was literally teaching a.
Speaker 12: Dom how to flog.
Speaker 14: The next time, it was like black ad Tech Week, and so seven women who didn't know each other sat in a circle and shared all of their sexual desires, their traumas strangers, and.
Speaker 12: It was so close and it was so dope. It was so dope. And then the last time I went with the next partner.
Speaker 14: But that chapter to me, especially now living in Atlanta, it's been really interesting to be in the Bible Belt seeing many how different it is Like in New York. I didn't realize the privilege that we have to live out loud, our sexual preferences, our identities, however we want to be we can be in New York. And now moving back to the South, I'm like, oh, especially us black and brown people don't have that privilege A lot of them still go to church on Sundays and have to kind of identify with what the church tells them how they should do. And so it's just really dope that over the last thirteen years living in New York, I got to find my community. I got to find lifestyle is. I got to find people who know that BDSM could be safe. Like that's why I hate the conversation around the Diddy trial right now, because it's muddying what consensual freakiness BDSM all of that can look like.
Speaker 12: And it's just getting a little money.
Speaker 1: Well, I've been listening to y'all for a long time, and stuff that happened in the Diddy trial, I ain't never heard y'all.
Speaker 12: No, I ain't gonna hold you.
Speaker 3: Learned another new term for what for people who love seeing it?
Speaker 12: There you go about that so great that I'm saying, I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, Diddy's a brother.
Speaker 1: You know what it is?
Speaker 12: You spin it up, that's not what is.
Speaker 9: No, No, I don't.
Speaker 5: But the way we described it, she was like, I love it. I love it.
Speaker 12: I feel like I'm listening my dad.
Speaker 3: But I don't want people to think that this book it is sex. But it all has a purpose to it.
Speaker 12: Do you know what's crazy?
Speaker 14: We had a call with Charlotte, like the amount of time it actually took for us to write this book. You have two people where yes, we agree on so many things, we have different approaches to life, and I think you get to read that in the book.
Speaker 12: But it was really important to.
Speaker 14: Me as liberated women as having the podcast Horrible Decisions for so long. For me starting the pot at twenty six and now being thirty four years old, it was really important for me to share like my regret where I had shame, like where I've learned from my own mistakes that this is not how I want to.
Speaker 12: Receive love anymore.
Speaker 14: And so I literally get to where even how like casual sex is different now I seek intimacy, Like there's so many differences in the ways we have to unlearn how we show up in the bedroom or how we show up with men or women in partnerships. So I just really liked that. When having the conversation with Charlotte, he was like, Nah, y'all got to put like those reflective moments. You have to dig into the mental health of it, because sex and navigating dating and relationships is mental health, like, y'all know these men will have you have you thought we.
Speaker 8: Got more with Mandy being wheezy. When we come back, it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Good morning but everybody and DNA just hilarious charlamage the guy. We are to Breakfast Club. Laura la Rosa is here as well.
Speaker 8: We're still kicking it with Mandy and Wheezy from Decisions Decisions.
Speaker 3: That new book, No Holds Barred is out now, Lauren.
Speaker 7: I thought that the trigger Warner was so responsible of you guys, because when you watch a podcast, you just never know what you're gonna.
Speaker 16: Get and you just have to kind of know you guys.
Speaker 7: But with the book, because you don't see you in this trigger warning when you tell people to like prioritize their well being and consider skipping some sections that they need.
Speaker 16: I was like, that was it's like a TV.
Speaker 24: Show you ever watched, like General Hospital, and then you're in a bad mood or not General Hospitals.
Speaker 12: Grazing out of me, Like you just get in a mood.
Speaker 24: There's some shows that get you in a happy mood, like I have a comfort show I watch to go to bed.
Speaker 12: So with this book, considering that.
Speaker 25: There's not one story in here.
Speaker 24: I feel like I could bet my life that a woman doesn't connect to whether it be assault, whether it be even the confusion and conversation surrounding having someone hurt you that you love so you look away from it, or trauma within figuring out who you are with your sexuality, Like I know that with myself. I have a story about how my mom knew I liked women when I was a kid. But imagine someone reading that and didn't have those open arms. My mom definitely was still a black MoMA, like okay, kiss them girls who.
Speaker 25: Go ahead a baby? Which one of y'all gonna head a baby?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 12: Not everybody gets to experience that.
Speaker 24: And so where Mandy talks about even some of her pleasures being confusing because of homophobia, like we don't know who we are sometimes while we're on this journey. So to be able to make a guide book essentially felt really good. There was something that I've been talking about recently. We offer a masterclass that comes.
Speaker 14: Free with the book, because y'all know, people love frisa like they don't get it, but they're like what I get else?
Speaker 12: So we was like, okay, we've been pushing people to pre order the book.
Speaker 14: It's out now, but for this whole first week that the book is out, we created a masterclass broken into the same pain, pleasure, progression chapters.
Speaker 24: So if you're reading about like you read probably in the portion that you're in, like the story about me with women, like I talk about learning how to please a woman?
Speaker 7: Does a masterclass teach you the physical things that you talk about as well?
Speaker 3: How to deal with the men.
Speaker 12: Take my hands and my fingers, I'll go down how you do it?
Speaker 14: So explain explain you are three, and I'll explain mine three. So for pain in pain, I'm not sure what I have a pain. I think I on red flags getting over.
Speaker 24: Oh yes, so I see navigating coach who basically walks you through every single green flag and red flag you should be seeing and knowing on a date. Because in the book our dating experience stuff, I'm not telling you I'm a dating expert.
Speaker 25: I'm just telling you I dated all these nig pages of it and women and women and a lot and soil.
Speaker 24: Then I said, damn, well, we can't be preachy, because you know, people learn with us and through us. So in the course I sit with her and we learned that, and the next one I talk. I talk all about money because.
Speaker 12: I'm thirty four years old.
Speaker 24: I've been able to do very well for myself on several businesses, retire my parents, and I feel like everybody always asks me what to do.
Speaker 25: So I listed out every single time.
Speaker 1: I love that chapter because that you know, we always hear conversations about sugar daddy, and my thing is, look, what are you getting out of it?
Speaker 13: Out of it?
Speaker 12: Yep, don't get me wrong, you did it right.
Speaker 24: But then I was like, hold on, if the bag is more than the bank account, are we what are we talking about?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 24: So I break down you know how to spend your money, whether you got one thousand dollars or ten thousand dollars, where to allocate it, and then of course literally how to keep vagina.
Speaker 12: But what's cool about it?
Speaker 24: It has like worksheets attached like and one of my favorite portions of it is the manifestation rituals I do.
Speaker 12: So there's like five.
Speaker 24: Minutes of me telling you how to visualize and manifest and I learned how to do this for myself.
Speaker 12: I don't think I'm smarter than any of my friends. I dropped out of college. But somehow there are a.
Speaker 25: Lot of people in my life life I'll do better than.
Speaker 24: And I really think it's just because I know how to get what I want through just thinking about it. The more that I meet successful people, they all.
Speaker 12: Say the same thing.
Speaker 24: They all say they knew it was coming, they felt it. And I've like truly learned how to visualize.
Speaker 7: At what point in y'all lives did y'all understand like your own personal duality? Because there's so much like it's the business person, it's the you were able to have the sexual conversations?
Speaker 16: Like when did you really understand that you could do all things and be okay with it?
Speaker 14: Ooh, it's so funny because I don't. I think I'm still trying to navigate that. We were just in can And it's so crazy because I went to this beautiful panel salon culture Conversations.
Speaker 12: It was so it was so just wonderful.
Speaker 14: They had us pull out cards and the card was how did you know you had your like this power? Like what did power look like for you? And for me, it was now finding the purpose. I think I told Charlotte this as well, like this book, the people we meet right Before going there, I met a woman who literally came to me or she just started crying. She said, you helped me get through this part of my life. And so we're yes, we're running a seven figure business here with the podcast, with the book, with all these things. There's meaning behind what we're doing and we're staying here, and so we're yes. There's sometimes where I'm like, dang, I overshared, I put too much into this book. I'm like, whoa, you know what there's power and how we've been able to change people's lives. The vulnerability is power, and so for me, I'm like, we just blended all in one together and that's what I think allows us to keep going.
Speaker 24: Honesty is the brand too, you know, like thinking about the origin of this show, we were corporate girls that started telling all little sex stories. Right if you watched the first episode of Brillion India, as were ever on, I'm in a suit, maybe called out, I think, but like, oh.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I think I had to call out of work girl. Like our journey in this is like just so crazy. That was back when I worked, mind you, I worked at EY. I was a Big four accountant literally going to.
Speaker 13: H and M.
Speaker 12: Right here in Times Square. Yes, I shot at H and L.
Speaker 25: You did that little monkey to jumping thing.
Speaker 17: I mean, I mean, okay, I was.
Speaker 14: I was literally sharing how I would have to go from the club to the store to get me an outfit to go right into work.
Speaker 12: And so those were kind of like our beginning story. We was having fun, we was outside.
Speaker 3: I used to see walking down the street in Wall Street with her and pant food on looking. Yo.
Speaker 24: It's so crazy to like have an evolution of you know, when people become a little fake famous, like I'm gonna say it, like podcasters, reality stars.
Speaker 12: They think they can't have a regular job.
Speaker 24: Ron was really up in that office, like sitting there figuring out what we were going to talk about for the day, but also recording, and I think people think there's only one way, and the duality of it made it so fun. So today even there's been moments where not today, but I take halfway through the pod, I even lost myself like, well I was the businesswoman and now I'm kind of just entertainer, Like who am I? And this so many evolutions of that too with us as women, like how do I be this sexual girl but still let someone know that I want love?
Speaker 25: How can I be seen that way?
Speaker 24: I was talking to Karen, who I met with you, Karen, and she said something to me that I found interesting. She goes, it's so funny how now finding love is like exciting for people to watch you because you were the party girl, the fun girl.
Speaker 25: People think that it doesn't happen girl.
Speaker 12: You was also love a girl. You had a boyfriend every two sides of it. That's what the who wants Yeah, who wants you?
Speaker 24: You're the girl who's always out there. You want your story talking about who's gonna want you? And she's like, people love hearing this because they don't believe it for themselves.
Speaker 12: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 25: Go live your life, Go have fun.
Speaker 24: Go swipe right, Like why are we stopping ourselves with this person that doesn't exist?
Speaker 14: And ladies, unless you want to date the Uber East driver staying in your house, they gonna make you meet no man.
Speaker 3: You gotta get outside, like you gotta get so.
Speaker 24: You know, we're told so much that we have to act this certain way. And I think that's the beauty of this book. Is like, oh okay, but maybe their world look pregnant, don't won't say the word who because we've grown. But maybe they were some wild, fun girls, care free you know, that's how you clean it up back in the day. But you can still get there. And we just don't believe that. We don't believe that sexual liberation, sexual exploration can exist while also being respected.
Speaker 25: And I started to have that conversation with her, and yes, like even I thought it wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Happen for me.
Speaker 24: I thought they're not going to be with me for real, even by saying I like women, what do men think?
Speaker 12: Immediately?
Speaker 25: Three threesome? I mean, yeah, it's coming, but still not in the beginning.
Speaker 3: Wait, I mean, y'all, have we got more with Mandy being wheezy?
Speaker 8: When we come back, it's the Breakfast Club, Good morning everybody, j Envy, Jess, Hilari and Charlamage the God we are the Breakfast Club Low and.
Speaker 3: The rules is here as well. We're still kicking it with Mandy and Wheezy.
Speaker 8: From Decisions Decisions new book, No Holds bod is out right now.
Speaker 1: I love that chapter in the book where you talk about how you know, basically you can't pick your your family right, but your friends are the people you choose.
Speaker 5: Yea and it's like.
Speaker 12: Talk about something. I believe you get to choose choose my name.
Speaker 14: You don't get to choose your parents, like that's in my introduction, Like, but who you get to choose are who really stands out as as your family.
Speaker 1: And those people have to love you, regard godose people that love you regardless of everything your flaws and everything that's your core.
Speaker 24: That's we both probably talked about that because when you have women that are let's just say, live in an alternative life style or have things that they want to talk about with their friends but can't, we both need that safe space. Like it's that's an easy story for someone that's living like us, right, because how many people in our lives are going to accept it? You really want to go and seek them out. When people ask me things like that like oh well how do you find or how do you feel better about X y Z, Like, oh, I go seek out the community. I literally was on Instagram one day and made a post like I need a really fun girl to hang out with tonight, preferably black.
Speaker 25: I'll take POC. I'm gonna go get drinks here.
Speaker 24: Three girls showed up, Yeah wow, yep, and one of them still my friend today, and like that was literally it. And it sounds crazy, but I just met up with these girls, and I know it sounds it could sound desperate to some, it could sound silly, but that's what I was on. I moved to New York, I was single alone, I wanted fun, and you really have to seek your community.
Speaker 12: It can't be sitting.
Speaker 14: Community can come from Like my favorite chapter in the book personally comes with a trigger warning. Probably the chapter that I knew had to be in this book was my decision to have an abortion when I was in high school and so my friend at the time, my mom couldn't even afford the five hundred dollars abortion.
Speaker 12: My daddy said, figure it out. Well, I want them to read.
Speaker 14: Into it because I think what's what's important is my friend who worked.
Speaker 12: At Codestone came came through with that.
Speaker 14: And I think why that chapter is my favorite is because that took place in my summer going into my junior year of high school. Do you know I never spoke to my mom or that friend in the seventeen years since until writing this book. So I don't like my makeup is done, so I don't want to cry, but it was so emotional to like be like, damn, this was the decision I made, and I didn't even consider what it meant for you two, and so for me having.
Speaker 12: It was very important. With the reversal of Roe v.
Speaker 14: Wade happening and we were talking about women losing their autonomy but abortion still being shameful, I was like, that was a decision.
Speaker 12: That I'm so happy I made. I'm thirty four and don't want children.
Speaker 14: I just told told Charlotte and Can I said, thank you, because this is my baby, this is my legacy.
Speaker 12: I told the whole room and even now knows I don't want to kids. Malcolm Gladwell.
Speaker 25: Said, anthem kids.
Speaker 12: I don't want to happy that you got them, but I don't want want to tell you.
Speaker 24: I don't know if anyone else is in a duo for work or business or whatever. Many gifts up there.
Speaker 1: Let me just sit up.
Speaker 25: We're in the French riviera. We are now a lot of the factors out there, and here's the black lineup. It's Charlemagne Quest Loves, Malcolm Gladwell, me and Mandy.
Speaker 12: Yep, no, I don't mean that, huh So that is by by the way, let let's be very clear. We was the last to speak. They said best for the last. They let them speak, said, I know you guys may not know who we are.
Speaker 24: They put us last because y'all are three glass of one in and we're gonna talk about six and Manny get her ass off, say all.
Speaker 14: One none, And he gave me purpose of my life because they be attaching legacy to kids.
Speaker 12: And I was like, what if they become serial killers? Though I didn't say that part.
Speaker 3: But also that's what I be thinking.
Speaker 12: We were sitting there with their fall and then here we go.
Speaker 14: So then so then I go from say thank you Charlotte for giving me my baby, you my baby daddy, and literally going from that to Weezy's like, and we had this book about you.
Speaker 12: Know why even Gloria come and help us read our book.
Speaker 3: Before that, Weezy goes, I wanted to hear Malcolm Gladwell.
Speaker 14: Literally, so Eva is like, bet, oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 12: Yes, The question was who in the room would you want to read the book?
Speaker 3: And that's the true ist.
Speaker 24: I really want to hear Malcolm Blodwell safe, but he's here, so I guess it'll be.
Speaker 12: And then she stands up and I'm like, oh my god, what's happening.
Speaker 14: So Weezy and I have had this this game when we have guests on our show to pick a page number from the book from zero to three.
Speaker 12: Hundred, pick a number. She picked a little law. I was nervous. She said fifteen. So I'm like, goddamn, that might be an introduction. No it's not.
Speaker 14: It's actually the chapter on masturbation. So in front of all of the exacts, in front.
Speaker 12: Of all the things, it's like, we have to make yourself calm.
Speaker 14: We have Eva Longoria giving people over one in the French rivi ear ways of which master ben't get your head.
Speaker 25: I'm like, oh my god, there were so many smarder ones.
Speaker 24: Why couldn't she get the one about like the scales of homosexuality, like.
Speaker 5: I asked, because we even started reading. She was like, it is relaxing, like.
Speaker 12: It does help me go to sleep at night. I hear the book right now.
Speaker 25: But let me say so, Eva was so.
Speaker 12: Beautiful, and I don't do this because I don't already say I wanted to start sinking.
Speaker 25: The little Spanish black effects.
Speaker 12: They already think I'm Dominican. No, don't do this, Lauren, did you just say you not?
Speaker 16: She kind of gives you we are.
Speaker 25: Blacks have a regular agree, okay, next.
Speaker 16: To the little che who starts speaking in tongues.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We I mean, see, here's the thing. Man and Weezy are good in any room, you know.
Speaker 1: And it was interesting to watch the impact that you had on Evil because she even went and posted about y'all later.
Speaker 3: I couldn't believe that posted y'all book later and was like, pre order it, hold on.
Speaker 12: Not only that hit the follow she had some dms we friends.
Speaker 24: Now, I thought you asked her to do that until you wrote me and said, how do I post this to?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 12: How did she get how did she get the pictures?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 14: I'm like, how does eva have like camera ready pictures? We ain't get no drop box line.
Speaker 12: You know what felt good about that moment.
Speaker 24: There's so many rooms we're in where someone knows us or has heard of us, so I don't get to be someone's first impression a lot. And it felt good to see it again because I knew the feeling when Mandy and I first came out and people are like, oh my god, these girls are great, Oh my god, I love this.
Speaker 12: Everybody needs this.
Speaker 25: To see that from someone like Eva felt good.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying this just because the book is on black privilege publishing. Is I just I love stories that I've never heard before.
Speaker 5: I like reading perspectives that I've never heard before.
Speaker 1: And I love honest, authentic comments stations and honest, authentic people.
Speaker 3: And reading this made me uncomfortable in a good way.
Speaker 1: I love that in a good way because I want to know what girls and women are feeling and experiencing, and and and thinking. And this book explores the shadow side of people in ways that folks only share with their therapist.
Speaker 3: And you all, you know.
Speaker 12: That's why you love this. I'll never forget some Deesus said about you.
Speaker 25: He said, he said, is sitting up there like a ticket like.
Speaker 3: I like a little key. I got a good key.
Speaker 24: Gentlemen, You've told me sometimes I'm gonna call you back and I'll be telling you I got no no, I'm good.
Speaker 12: I'm good.
Speaker 1: What what you put out into the world comes back. And y'all have gave so much of y'allself in this book. I expect nothing thing but abundance for you both because of this project. No holes barred, So go out there, get no holds bar the Dual Manifesto of sexual exploration and Power available everywhere you buy books.
Speaker 3: Now run down some book tour days.
Speaker 14: Today Brooklyn we are signing books with a moderated talk with our good girl Passport Cuddy tonight at.
Speaker 12: Seven o'clock at Word right at Word in Brooklyn.
Speaker 14: On Franklin Street, So y'all come and see us there. And then we are at Uncle Bobby's tomorrow in Philadelphia at seven pm. Guess at seven pm our book signing. We are going on the road starting at the end of the month nhbtour dot com. We're hitting about nineteen cities and we're bringing the pod and book to the stage combined. So it's gonna be a good time. What's that again, nhbtour dot com.
Speaker 12: This week is super important.
Speaker 24: If y'all want that masterclass, man, just listen. If you don't want to read a book, give it to somebody.
Speaker 25: No, just please how to eat vaginas in that masterclass?
Speaker 4: Yea.
Speaker 25: And I'm just telling you we need you.
Speaker 12: No girl needs me. I can't show up. You need this.
Speaker 25: It's a few minutes. Just please please just get it.
Speaker 3: No Old Bard.
Speaker 1: Then subscribe to the Decisions Decisions podcast on the Black Effect I Heart Radio podcast Network.
Speaker 5: It's the Dress Club.
Speaker 3: Now, let's get to that.
Speaker 1: What now I'm gonna say, make sure you pull up on Mandy and Weezy tonight at Word Word Bookstore in Brooklyn, Okay, one twenty six Franklin Street at seven pm.
Speaker 3: All right, well, let's get to the latest with.
Speaker 17: Laurie Lamie coming straight fast.
Speaker 12: She gets them.
Speaker 3: Somebody that knows, somebody gets the detail.
Speaker 16: I'm a long girl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 1: She'd be having the latest on the the Latest with Lauren La Rosa. Sometimes you have fact, sometimes you have details. Sometimes you have a little bit of everything.
Speaker 3: So it's the latest on the Breakfast Club Talk Me.
Speaker 7: Portie Williams is being featured in People Magazine and if you take a look at the photos which are posted all over People magazine dot com and their Instagram, she is re enacting the Waiting to Excel moment where Angel Bassett blows up the car. Yes, and a great reenactment as well. So in this People Magazine said down Porsche. It is talking about her divorce and you know, we broke the story about what the divorce means, which she gets the fact that it actually happened, that she won, and it happened in her favor, but she goes into more details.
Speaker 16: This is the first time speaking out. Let's say, a listen to Portche on her divorce.
Speaker 19: Well, now that my divorce is finalized, Yes, I'm finally able to exhale.
Speaker 12: It comes with mixed feelings. It's probably more of it's not.
Speaker 16: Like a smooth like.
Speaker 19: It's like, you know, divorces are so long and drawn out and so ugly. But I'm just glad not to be in the fight anymore. I'm glad not to battle anymore. I really hope that I can just send love out and be done with like fighting and protecting myself and being in defense mode.
Speaker 25: I'm just ready to move on and live.
Speaker 19: And I forgive myself and I truly forgive him, and I'm done with the animosity. And I'm also done fantasizing about what it could have been, because when you have a marriage like mine that felt so perfect, you often fantasize about how perfect it could have been and what you could have done different. And I'm okay now with how everything has happened.
Speaker 2: Yes, and she looked good on her birthday seeing that all black baby.
Speaker 16: She always looks good.
Speaker 3: Fool Oh my god.
Speaker 8: I wonder how this plays out in the next season. Is she gonna do the next season of Housewives? Is it going to happen that she back?
Speaker 7: Like fully, contracts haven't been that hasn't been announced yet, but I'm assuming that she will be back and I'm sure we'll see it play out.
Speaker 1: If she is well Simon. Do I know Simon didn't like that, uh that interview she did with People magazine? I know he did something.
Speaker 13: What do you do?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 7: Well, so I did speak to Simon's attorney attorney of course on your mother fairy.
Speaker 21: And hot I'm not for sure was that fairy?
Speaker 12: Okay?
Speaker 7: So, so she tells me that they are actually planning to challenge this, and we talked about this before in my report, right, but she says that they want to make it clear that although although Portia's talking about the divorce being finalized, they are not actually legally single yet. And what the attorney told me is that what happens is is because things, you know, worked out in Porscha's favor, Portia sided of things legally has to now submit an order or has submitted an order to the judge, which is basically like, all right, put together all the details of what I said, you win. So remember I talked about the forty K a month, the equity on the home and all that, and then they gave it to the judge.
Speaker 16: The judge is looking over it. Once the judge signs it.
Speaker 7: Simon via his attorneys plan to challenge that because they don't agree with him having to do a lot of the things that he's being.
Speaker 21: Ordered to do.
Speaker 1: Also challenge like all the things that she won, yes, not the divorce. How do you challenge the divorce.
Speaker 16: To the terms of what she wins?
Speaker 3: Because how long when they married? They weren't married that long?
Speaker 16: Right, No, they were not married that long. Let me look that up.
Speaker 3: But they don't have kids together.
Speaker 16: Right, No, no years together.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 16: I do know though that with this challenge, because people are like, well, why do you want to challenge?
Speaker 12: Like what would that do?
Speaker 7: Because the judge made it really clear. What they're hoping to do is get this in front of another judge. And if they get this in front of another judge, then they might have the chance for like he might not be responsible for all the things.
Speaker 16: That we talked about.
Speaker 7: But Portia she did talk about like the different stages of divorce that you go through, and it made me never want to get divorced. She talks about anger fighting.
Speaker 2: You said that. I love that you said it.
Speaker 7: Yes, because you didn't say you didn't say it make you not want to.
Speaker 2: Be married, and I love that.
Speaker 7: Man, you never want to be here in it for the long haul. And it's let me grab this book because I might got thought, what's funny?
Speaker 5: What's I just want you to get I want you to get married for but you're.
Speaker 16: Gonna pay for my weddy.
Speaker 12: Ignore him.
Speaker 3: Man, I do have questions. They were they were shut up. They were only like you have.
Speaker 2: A daughter a father to do that charlamage, She asked you, because you are wrong.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to.
Speaker 2: Sorry, go ahead, because I'm coming at you.
Speaker 1: My dad.
Speaker 16: My dad just hosted the show the other day.
Speaker 12: Hey dad, how are you?
Speaker 16: He listens that, but maybe you need to hear that. But go ahead and be answer your question. Let me ask your questions, your dad.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, this is this is not funny.
Speaker 17: In here.
Speaker 12: Shot that was not funny.
Speaker 16: The fact that they even gott to say that. Okay, it's eight o'clock.
Speaker 3: We got to come up. So that was the question. Is she was only married fifteen months?
Speaker 16: Yes, fifteen months.
Speaker 3: They don't have any children with each other. Yes, and she got all of that. Yeah, she got all that. And Jesus, that's amazing.
Speaker 7: The amount of time. Remember we talked about the forty k per month. He has to pay that for amount of time that they were together. So it's going to be the fourteen to fifteen months that he'll be paying her that forty k a month. But so he's challenging a lot of these things. We talked about the fact that he paid money for the home on his own before they got to get there, so he feels like he should have some more say so when it comes he.
Speaker 3: Gets the home.
Speaker 12: We talked about this.
Speaker 7: Let's talk about I want to play this last clip. Of course, you're talking about what after getting through the voice looks like for hers, it's lonely.
Speaker 19: I can't connect with other men. You know, it's like people trying to introduce me. But it's just when it's not the same, it's not the same. I'm gonna do it different this time. I'm gonna be alone until I'm whole, and then when I'm whole, then I will, you know, open myself back up so I don't make the same mistake again.
Speaker 16: When you go through a bad enough breakup, you're like, I don't like nobody.
Speaker 12: I was sitting, I was like, do I like women enough?
Speaker 25: Can I get with a woman like?
Speaker 12: Who can come in and fill this void?
Speaker 13: Like?
Speaker 25: But it don't come because what.
Speaker 16: I've decided is that I'm not gonna look for it anymore.
Speaker 19: So I'm not gonna like push myself into dating or anyone or trying to figure out, you know, who I like who could have been around, because this is probably also a part of healing, sitting with being alone, sitting with the loss and let myself healed the loss.
Speaker 16: And I know I'm crying right now, but I feel good every day.
Speaker 2: It's shay, I get better laughing.
Speaker 1: Okay, But she should look at the bright Sloye. She can still afford Bloomingdale's.
Speaker 2: Oh myg what if she don't even shop there? What if she is an h and m connais.
Speaker 3: Extet understanding the come up of what portion just did and.
Speaker 7: Then wordale she could buy Bloomingdale's only fifteen months, and.
Speaker 16: That in my last report. You obviously don't the enemy.
Speaker 12: Did she''t handle kids?
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 16: Yeah, she was one of the forty months for the duration of their relationship.
Speaker 7: Okay, he's going to cover the home expenses that she's allowed to stay in for three years, and then she can decide whether she wants to sell it or buy him out of the home. If she sells it, she still gets fifty percent of the equity on the home.
Speaker 2: Listen, depending, ain't nothing like.
Speaker 5: In the house to man for fifteen months. You don't feel sorry for him, and he was happy to be home.
Speaker 7: I'm feel sorry from happy to take his name back over there and live life like a nice wolbody.
Speaker 3: Eye.
Speaker 2: You're so happy.
Speaker 3: That that is the latest with Lauren. You all right, Lauren? You hold in your head. You cool?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm fine. The happy birthday that is the Laune nose birthday to my dad.
Speaker 12: I'm like, it's his birthday. You know your birthday, none else.
Speaker 3: You don't know when your dad's birthday.
Speaker 12: All right, donkey, we'll give.
Speaker 5: You a donkey too. We'll talk for after that.
Speaker 3: I don't even know how that is. All right, we'll get into that next it's the breakfast Club. Good morning, you're checking out the breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Rocket Mortgage is lowering down payments to one percent for eligible home buyers with one plus. You heard that right, one percent down on a home with one plus from Rocket Mortgage. Learn more today at eight hundred four rocket or Rocket dot com. Rocket Mortgage, LLC licensed in fifty states and MLS Consumer access dot Org hashtag thirty thirty.
Speaker 5: Don't be out here after like a donkey.
Speaker 3: Bitch, It's time for Donkey of the Day. I'm a big boy. I could take it. If you feel out deserve It ain't no big deal.
Speaker 5: I know, charlamagea got. I honestly say mouse gotta say something you may not agree with. It doesn't mean I'm mean, who's.
Speaker 8: Getting that donk that donkey that don't don't don't don't dunk.
Speaker 3: The other day right here to the breakfast club. Bitch you call the donkey of the day, But like I mean, no harm.
Speaker 5: Yes, donkey today for Tuesday, June twenty fourth.
Speaker 1: By the way, it is officially cancer season, dropping to cluse bonds fall of cancer dammit. Okay, the greatest most sensitive time of the year all right. I feel everything going on out here right now. Okay, all my fellow crafts very late, all right, feels everything that's fresh, right, Okay. Me and Red understand all right? Me and Red got to stay born day. But back to the matter at hand. Donkey Today for Tuesday, June twenty fourth goes to Christine Marie Spearman. Now, we have a lot of conversations about consent, okay, and what consent between men and women in relationships?
Speaker 5: Okay, is all right?
Speaker 1: And usually whenever we hear these conversations about consent, it's usually about did a man get consent from a woman to do whatever it is they did? Well, there are examples of women not getting consent, and today is one of those days.
Speaker 5: See Kristen is in jail right now.
Speaker 1: Write where she needs to be arrested and booked because she took advantage of a man without his consent.
Speaker 5: Let's go to Fox forty four news for the report.
Speaker 3: Police.
Speaker 2: Traditionally, when a.
Speaker 26: Couple gets married, both parties say I do. But this forty two year old man in Beverly Hills claims to law enforcement that he didn't know. According to a press release from the Beverly Hills Police Department. The resident reported on June thirteenth that he come home to a package on his property left by.
Speaker 21: His ex girlfriend.
Speaker 26: The package was a gift back from Bath and Bodyworks containing products and a surprise, a picture of his ex girlfriend, Kristin Spaarman, holding what appears to be a marriage license showing them married and officiated by a local reverence, and a copy of the marriage certificate filed with the County Clerk's office. According to the press release, the victim reported that he'd been in a relationship with Spareman and they had decided to obtain obtain marriage licenses on or about June second, twenty twenty five. However, after that application and license was issued, the couple got into an argument and the victim told her he no longer wanted to be in a relationship. Police learned that Kristen Spearman convinced the local reverence to perform a marriage ceremony without the victim even knowing or being present.
Speaker 21: Surprise, surprise, surprise surprise.
Speaker 1: Not heard of surprise weddings, But usually the surprise surprise weddings I've heard about are the guests are invited to an event of it that turns out to be a wedding. But I ain't never, ever ever heard about a surprised bride or groom. Okay, now, you might be surprised about an engagement, but finding out you a whole husband through the mail in a baffing body works bag. What if this man was committed to some new cheeks. Okay, he's sitting up in his house with his new boo and old bay, you know, sending me marriage certificates in the mail in a bathing body works bag.
Speaker 5: First of all, I didn't know this was possible.
Speaker 1: Okay, whoever this pasted it is, who certified this marriage without the groom being present? He needs to have his collar removed. Okay, I'll get him this fellowship. I don't know I grill Jehovah witness. But whatever happens to pastors when they're proven not to be fit the pastor, that's what needs to happen to this guy.
Speaker 5: Okay. You know how men say they fear commitment.
Speaker 1: This man got married without even committing to the idea of commitment.
Speaker 5: First, okay, Kristin, Kristen, Kristen.
Speaker 1: You skipped the proposal, you skipped the ceremony, You skipped the honeymoon and went right to the paperwork. You could have at least let this man pick a damn cake. Wait a minute, Christen, you could have at least.
Speaker 3: Let this man pick you. You didn't get chose.
Speaker 1: You chose yourself because you selfish. Okay, you weren't thinking about anybody but you in this situation. Worst kind of human to be in a relationship with the person who believes, who feels, who thinks they know what's best for you.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: Now, this poor man gotta spend money on lawyers, and I want to know how this will work. Okay, it should be an immediate and immediate annoment, all right, at the least, And I pray that whatever divorce laws Texas have don't apply to this sham of a marriage. Because this man was married without his consent. This man was raped at the altar. Okay, call it what it is.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: No vows, no kiss, no consent. Just surprise, baby, you're legally mine now. Okay, this wasn't a legal wedding. This was fraud with flowers.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: Getting married without someone's consent is like someone stealing your car then ensuring it in their name. But then turning around and asking you for gas money. Okay, I'm just trying to figure out how she was able to get a marriage license. Okay, we gotta make marriage licenses. It's hard to get as gun licenses in New York and New Jersey are. And the fact that they used to date, this was his ex. If he ever had any doubt that he didn't make the right decision by breaking up with her, that doubt is okay, his X, all right, his X, his X, his X. He thought the relationship was over, she thought it was just getting started. Can you imagine how the Lulu Lemon this woman must be to think that this man would get this marriage certificate in the mail in a Baffin body Works bag and be happy about it, like he was going to receive this certificate and think to himself, you know what I do want to spend the rest of my life with this retarded woman. Please give Kristen Marie Spearman the sweet sounds of the Hamiltons.
Speaker 27: Oh no, you are the doge of the day, the dogee all the day.
Speaker 5: Ye all, that's crazy? And did she put anything else in the Baffin body Works back? Was it any lotion? And can Was it just a marriage license? Did she at least, you know, put together.
Speaker 3: A little package? All right, Well, thank you for that, donkey.
Speaker 2: Other day, you don't think he was leading her on the window, like, you don't think that he was, Like that's the reason.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: You don't go through all of that just because you got let on, because if he was getting let on, then you'd at least be having a conversation with him, like she took.
Speaker 5: It upon herself.
Speaker 3: I don't even know. I didn't know that it was possible. I didn't think.
Speaker 2: I didn't either. I didn't either.
Speaker 3: Why you said it like that? Like you did that?
Speaker 2: That is something I'm like, that's that's that's top notch.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, Chris.
Speaker 5: If you need help, Oh please, what happened?
Speaker 3: What we both said?
Speaker 13: I do?
Speaker 2: Don't play with me like whatever, that's crazy though, I can't like her.
Speaker 8: When we come back, it's a new crime from the Joy Read show. Joy and Read will be joining us. We're going to be talking and her next should be helping out breaking down everything that's going.
Speaker 3: On a lot and going on in the world of politics.
Speaker 1: A lot going on in the world is just the world and Jay Henrie will be here to talk about it.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: That's right. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Coo morning, the Breakfast Club. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: We got a special guest in the building, Joy Anne Reid, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 13: Well I am wonderful, Thank you, blessed in, Holly favored, blessed black, and Holly favuce bless black and moisturize.
Speaker 3: Then you go.
Speaker 21: And Holly Fair.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 1: Now that you've stepped away from MSNBC, what's something that you wish more people knew about doing the.
Speaker 3: Night and came in the show.
Speaker 21: It's a grind.
Speaker 12: I mean, it really is.
Speaker 13: And I did a weekend show, you know, I did a day side show. I did had three shows at MSNBC. And the difference between a weekend which is like leisurely, like like you're just like actually just kind of taking in all that happened, even though you know, Trump makes a challenging because he's doing something stupid every day.
Speaker 21: But on a nightly show, it's literally a grind.
Speaker 13: And it was like fifteen producers, a total of like sixty people made that show. It looks like we're just on there yapping, no it's like a grind and it's a huge team to do a cable news show, which is far different when you're doing something independent.
Speaker 1: Is what is the what is the reality of the joy Re showing MSNBC? Like why did it come to an end? Because you know you heard so many different room.
Speaker 3: Was the ratings were? You know Trump didn't want to there anymore. You probably didn't like what was it?
Speaker 13: So I so the thing is, that's so interesting, And you know Steven A. Smith tried to come for me and say, oh, ratings, It's like, yeah, no, that wasn't it. Everybody After the twenty twenty four election, all of cable news rating went in the toilet, like everybody's ratings dropped. And we had actually just had a ratings meeting like two weeks before I was fired, where they were like, you guys are actually losing. You guys are lost less than you know, your competitors, and you're actually doing fine. So we were ratings were fine. We were doing fine, and you know, the ratings have not gotten better since I left, They've actually gotten seen.
Speaker 21: So it's not like it was.
Speaker 13: So it's not numbers, it wasn't ratings. And when I got the call. We at first thought it was a rumor. We had seen that there was this like Puck story that Friday where and we didn't know what to do with it. We had already done our show, we had wrapped. I was having my cocktail. My executive producer called me and said, look, all of our producers are freaking out over this Puck story, so you should see it.
Speaker 21: And it was like a rumor. We were like, Nah, we hadn't heard anything.
Speaker 13: I had nobody had called me, nobody had said you did something wrong, You're in trouble, You're on probation. I had gotten nothing. Then I get a text message then early the next morning saying can you talk at noon? And I was fired immediately. There was no warning so to the and I asked, well, you know, what's the nothing. They were just like, oh, we just want to make some changes. They never said why. So I've had to live in the rumor mill with everybody else.
Speaker 16: So you still don't really know the No.
Speaker 7: Do you feel like because you were brought in at the height of twenty twenty with the election when the firing happened, was there any feeling of you were used as a voice just during that time and then they wanted to step away.
Speaker 21: No, well, I think, you know, just myself.
Speaker 13: I think about the things that were making management uncomfortable that I can tell you were you know, stated to me, and the two things that I think made and I don't think it's just the management there. I think that in the cable news world, in the news world in general, these two topics make management uncomfortable. In the media in general. One of them is Trump because Trump is suing everybody. I mean, he's literally threatening people to the point where sixty Minutes is.
Speaker 21: Shook, where ABC News is shook.
Speaker 13: You know, He's verbally threatened comcasts by name named Brian Roberts by name. And all of these are businesses that want to do business that need the FCC's approval. They actually have to have the federal government's approval to do mergers acquisitions.
Speaker 5: He can't hurt of the broadcast.
Speaker 13: He can pull your license, and they can't do it to cable because FCC doesn't regulate cable that you have broadcast partners. And you see the fact that NBC broadcast was separate, physically separated from MSNBC se that feels protective, right, We got to protect our broadcast assets, which the FCC can. So it's like everyone is trying to navigate this really deranged man who is so emotional and he behaves so emotionally that if he's mad at you in one moment, he may stop your mergers just because he feels like it, Like he barbed Ron, He's just like, I'm pissed off, And so they're all I think they're activating out of a sense of we don't want to poke the bear too much. And you know, and I'm not the only person that was doing it. There are lots of people at MSNBC. That was kind of our brand. We were the resistance, right, and we're sincere about it. We weren't making it up, all of us in prime. We were serious about what we were saying. So I think that was one piece. I think the other piece is Gaza. And you just can't get away from the fact that talking about Gaza in a way that humanizes Palestinians is not the usual way that cable news operates, or that any news in this country operates. For whatever reason, that topic makes people uncomfortable. And it doesn't make regular folks uncomfortable because I think the majority of Americans agree that what's happening there is not just a genocide, but it's unconscionable for us to participate it.
Speaker 21: I think most Americans believe that agree with that.
Speaker 13: But there was a discomfort with that topic that I saw in the policing of my social media, in requests to not like certain things on social media. There was a sense that that topic it makes people uncomfortable. Saying you want to see innocent women and children not be killed. It shouldn't make anybody uncomfortable.
Speaker 21: It shouldn't.
Speaker 13: It didn't with Rwanda, when the Hutu and the Tutsi were slaughtering each other, we very easily in the media said that was a genocide, right. I mean, if you look at what Russia is doing to Ukraine, when they bomb a school or a hospital or a music school, that is reported as barbaric, it's reported as genocidal. When they're stealing Ukrainian children and kidnapping them to Russia, there's moral clarity from the media and there's no hesitation to say that what Russia is doing is evil. But when it comes to what's happening to the people in Gaza number one, it isn't talked about that much on US media.
Speaker 21: If you go overseas, it's on a lot more. And then number two, the.
Speaker 13: Way it's spoken about is I don't know, maybe it's like when a friend is doing something wrong, you don't want to talk about them and you don't want to say anything negative, but there is a hesitation. I definitely think that's a thing in American media.
Speaker 3: With Joy and Ree, when we come back, it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Good MORNINGTJ Envy, just hilarious, Charlamagne to God, we are to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: It's still kicking it with Joy and Read.
Speaker 7: Yes, what would you say to people that all right, because we know we just saw him say, you know, we bombed our Iran?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Iran?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 7: What would you say to the people with that's like, Oh, this was gonna happen anyway, you know, because I've been seeing it a lot, right, Like, this's gonna happen anyway, This was gonna it just happened, now, you know what I mean. But they were saying that this was inevitable to go around, this was going to happen.
Speaker 13: What I would say to those people is, you have to remember that bbing at Yahoo is essentially prime minister for life in Israel, and he has been prime minister off and on since the nineties, and he has attempted using the exact same arguments to get.
Speaker 21: Bill Clinton to go to war with Iran.
Speaker 13: Bill Clinton is so pro Israel that when he was free and clear and had survived impeachment, he pardoned a guy called Mark Rich God himself nearly indicted for doing it. Mark Rich, who a former Israeli prime minister, asked him to pardon.
Speaker 21: This guy was the world's biggest tax gi.
Speaker 13: He was such a big tax g he was on the FBI's most wanted list with Osama bin Laden. He pardoned that guy whose main q crime, the main accusation against him is that he traded arms with Iran during the Iran hostage crisis. When Iran had taken our hostages, he traded arms with them, that guy. That's how pro Israel Bill Clinton was.
Speaker 21: He wouldn't do it. George W.
Speaker 13: Bush totally pro Israel. He bombed Iraq for no reason. Iraq had nothing to do with weapons of mass destruction, nothing to do with nine eleven. He still went to war at them, but wouldn't do Iran. What biebe wanted, was US to do a war against Iran and Iraq at the same time, because Iran's Sheite majority now controls Iraq, and he knew that would happen, he wouldn't do it.
Speaker 21: Go on to Joe Biden.
Speaker 13: There's never been a more pro Israel person in the White House than Joe Biden. Obama to well, Obama Bie didn couldn't stand each other, so I think he knew he couldn't get.
Speaker 21: He couldn't get. Obama died.
Speaker 5: Obama gave Israeli military the most money that they've.
Speaker 21: Most money they ever had. He did all the policy, stopped the UN.
Speaker 13: Are you an ambassador from you know they would veto any kind of One time they actually abstained, which actually, weirdly enough, in geopolitical terms, is like a huge earthquake, right for him to have let us abstain when Israel was being condemned by the UN. But yeah, Obama, he wouldn't do it. And then you get to Trump first term. They've got like homages to him in Israel. They love him so much, right, so his first term he wouldn't do it because he was surrounded by normal people. Then you get to Joe Biden, who literally has allowed Israel to commit genocide with our money, in full view of the entire world, with the condemnation of the UN on the table, and with Bibnet Yah, who unable to travel to multiple countries because he's a war criminal. Joe Biden was like, he's my friend, he can do what he wants. He literally was letting them annext the West Bank in our face. Joe Biden literally would not stop them from dropping two thousand pound bombs.
Speaker 21: On hospitals, schools, mosques. He didn't care. He took UNRA and essentially.
Speaker 13: Illegalized the only aid agency that feeds Palestinian kids and let them bomb the food kitchen guys. He was like, you want to bomb hose and dress and kill a bunch of his people. I'm not gonna do anything. During the war on Gaza, multiple American Palestinians were killed. And this is an on top of Shamian Abu Agla, this was an American dual citizen. American journalist killed him.
Speaker 21: He didn't care.
Speaker 13: Okay, so Joe Biden wholly in the whatever is where it wants, you can have it.
Speaker 3: He didn't do it.
Speaker 13: The only person who would have done this, the only person who sucker enough to get to get get talked into starting a war with Iran in my lifetime?
Speaker 21: Is this guy?
Speaker 1: I wonder because I remember when it was that book that came out. It was Trump's piece to Abraham Accords and the reshaping of the Middle East. And the author was like Trump said that the former Israeli Prime minister and that yahoo, Like.
Speaker 3: Literally that was the exact ones.
Speaker 5: How did that change? Like what happened?
Speaker 21: And literally can I tell you?
Speaker 13: I want to say, three weeks ago, the Quincy Institute party, the Quincy Institute was posting on his substack that Trump might be in place to actually make a deal because remember Obama did this Iran nuclear deal where he got Iran to agree to not enriched to create nuclear weapons, but to.
Speaker 21: Only enrich to power their country, right for power.
Speaker 13: And Trump was so mad about the black guy doing that that he literally negated the deal, tore it up, and Iran started and enriching again. They still were not creating a nuclear weapon. None of our intelligence services believe they were creating a nuclear weapon. They were just enriching because of course they have a right to enrich they are their own country. Then Biden comes in Biden does not put the deal back in place. So this non in Richmond deal has been gone all through the Biden turn. For whatever reason, Biden did not try to revive the nuclear deal. All of a sudden, Trump goes from talking to Iran. He was having talks with Iran as apparently trying to come to a deal, willing to screw beating at y'all, leave him to the side and do a deal, to suddenly being like, not just we bomb their facilities, but regime change. Overnight he starts talking about regime change.
Speaker 21: What is happening?
Speaker 12: What changed?
Speaker 21: He said he was going to give it two weeks, He gave it twenty four hours.
Speaker 13: I would love to know how beaming at in Nyahoo got Donald Trump to change twenty years of his belief system in twenty four hours.
Speaker 5: What should we as Americans be concerned about it?
Speaker 13: I mean, I would be concerned because Iran really does control some of the most lethal proxy terrorist groups in the world. And just to be clear, again, Iran did not start this war. Iran did not attack Israel, and they did not attack US. And people are like, for the first time, the US has struck Iran wrong. The United States is responsible for what Iran is.
Speaker 12: We did that.
Speaker 13: There's the if you fly in a Dulles airport, it's named after I think it was John Foster Dulles, but there was two Dulleses. There was one Dulles that Eisenhower made the CIA director and the other Dulles was made Secretary of State. And their mission throughout the fifties and the early nineteen sixties was to topple any government that didn't obey, any non Western government that didn't obey. In Iran, in nineteen fifty seven, the United States overthrew violently. They're democratically elected president Mousedek and Mosadek says, I need to audit the oil company that we now today called BP, because BP was exploiting the oil under Iran, which is one of the most oil rich countries on Earth, and BP was controlling it and most of it said my people, the Iranian people need to be benefiting financially from this, so we.
Speaker 21: Want to audit y'all.
Speaker 13: The British were like, you can't audit us, and he was like, I'm gonna do it anyway, and they said no, and he said, fine, I'm gonna nationalize Iran's oil.
Speaker 21: Iran's oil belongs to Iran, and.
Speaker 13: The United States and Great Britain overthrew him and elevated this Shah of Iran, which is like a king in Iran, a Persian sort of king who had been you know, kind of like the British king, not a lot of power. Suddenly we turned him into a dictator who then was a dictator over the people of Iran for twenty six years, brutal grabbing people off the streets, which will sound familiar now, throwing them in prison without trials, which would sound familiar to us. A full ass dictator we put on top of Iran, and that dictator stayed in place as punishment for the people of Iran wanting their own money and wanting control over their own oil. And they that dictator was overthrown in nineteen seventy eight nineteen seventy nine by young students who got together and did a revolution and put in place what we have now.
Speaker 21: And they were religiously motivated.
Speaker 13: But at first they didn't say that they were going to suppress women's rights because Iran was like a normal country, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean.
Speaker 13: They night clubs and normal but this you know this, this version of Iran that was created under Kamane, under Ayatola Komani. It started out as a student movement that was overthrowing a dictator we put on top of them, so we attacked them before we created this monster.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 13: So if I'm Iran and again, no love for that regime horrible to women, treat women horribly, won't let women out of their homes. They're imprisoned in their jobs. They're imprisoned.
Speaker 21: They can't go to school, they can't.
Speaker 5: They're horrible.
Speaker 13: But the reason there are people are rallying around them is they're like, these people can't come in here again. They keep switching our regimes whenever they don't like what we're doing. And now Israel attacked them and now we're joining them.
Speaker 21: Of course they want nukes.
Speaker 13: If I'm and Ron, i want nukes because the only thing that keeps me safe from Israel and the United States is nukes. We need to stop we One thing Trump did have right for like a hot minute, is that we do need to stop being in everybody's business. Why is Marjorie Taylor Green right on that? And no Democrats are saying that. How about if we make an argument, can we stay out of the world's business from men?
Speaker 3: He's not taking his own advice.
Speaker 21: And now he's not taking his own advice.
Speaker 5: Which should be the messaging to me from everybody one would think.
Speaker 3: The Joy Read Show, make sure you subscribe to it right now?
Speaker 5: And where can they follow you?
Speaker 3: Joy?
Speaker 13: You can follow me on the joyreadshow dot com. We made it real simple. I'm also on joyaneread dot com. That's my sub stack if you want to read what I'm saying instead of just listening to me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you for coming to teach today, and I don't be a stranger.
Speaker 21: I would love to come back.
Speaker 5: Please, I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Thank you quoting them dragon ball Z names up.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 5: Thank you read It's the Breakfast Club, Bakfast.
Speaker 8: Club Man Morning, everybody is EJ N V Jess hilarious, Charlamagne God.
Speaker 3: We are the breakfast Club. Let's get to the latest with Laura.
Speaker 17: Lauren becoming a straight fast man.
Speaker 3: She gets somebody that knows somebody detail.
Speaker 16: I'm a homegirl that knows a little bit about everything.
Speaker 5: She'd be having the latest on Lauren's just the latest with Lauren la Rosa.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you have facts, sometimes you have details, sometimes you have a little bit of everything.
Speaker 3: It's the leader on the breakfast club.
Speaker 16: So today is the last day of testimony in Diddy's trial.
Speaker 7: Both the prosecutors and the defense are set to rest their case today. People have been asking the whole time, will did he take the stand? Diddy will not take the stand because the defense Diddy's legal team does not plan to call any witnesses to the stand.
Speaker 8: Is that a good thing a bad thing? Because I know you'd be reaching out sometimes. The fact that they don't have a witness to put on the stand. Is that them feeling like we don't have it? Or is it them like got a prosecution do his job?
Speaker 7: We got this From what I was told, it is a good theory, uh, to believe that the defense feels as though they don't have anything to prove because the prosecution has not done a good job of proving what they're alleging was done.
Speaker 1: I feel like now I think the prosecution put together a compelling case, especially in the beginning. I just don't know if jurors will look at Diddy as a criminal or just a voley freak.
Speaker 13: See.
Speaker 7: But that's the conversation right now, people are having the conversation of you know, was just was this just bedroom policing or were you know, the crimes that they're alleging he committed, you know, something that he came together or thought of in his mind and executed in this like mass enterprise takeover the way that this whole thing has been presented.
Speaker 3: Even if his.
Speaker 5: Bedroom policing, there was definitely some police brutality that was.
Speaker 3: Going because what can he say.
Speaker 8: You know, he knows these escorts did come, they did have sex, and he took his nile, so they did come right, and they did you know, they don't.
Speaker 3: Have such a cassie right because she said it. But how do you how do you fight that? Do you say? I wasn't paying for that and it just happened.
Speaker 7: There's also audio of like like voice notes, like they played a voice noting court of Diddy saying that he wanted to fly you on to the escorts.
Speaker 16: But what the defense is going to lean on.
Speaker 7: I just flew you your time, and you know you're to be in the vibes of everything, and if if in that time that you're here, you know, we as consensual adults, choose to get into whatever sexual activity that is so separate than what you were brought here for. So that's I'm sure what they're going to lean on, and that's what's being reported, and that's what you know. Again, I've been told that all these theories that people are sourcing are not bad theories to believe in how they're going to go. And the reason why people are beginning to talk theory is because once the closing arguments come, that's all you have left to do, is like now you're trying to drive home what your theory is, like what you want the jurors to remember.
Speaker 3: Last, So they both rest today, when will they be when will it jurgate?
Speaker 7: They can potentially they can rest today because they're not presenting any witnesses. But they're going to do is and what they have been doing is they've they've entered in different evidence, so like for instance, there's been like additional freak off video shown. They're going to do text messages yesterday in court they're playing audio recordings. Uh, and what they're trying to show is everything was consensual.
Speaker 3: Remarks today tomorrow no, no, no, the closing.
Speaker 7: Remarks depending on where the defense gets today, right, So if the defense rests today, they'll have to figure out that scheduling. But if they don't rest today, they'll have Wednesday, and then closing remarks will be Thursday with the prosecution in the defense. But if they close today, like if they rest today, yes, closing remarks within side, so.
Speaker 3: Did he might be out for fourth of July or he might be in jail.
Speaker 7: About you, But you still have to let the jury deliberate. Then there is a vert like that's what you said, it has to happen, and the judge wants it to happen before fourth of.
Speaker 12: July that he wanted to.
Speaker 16: But if there's more time needed, you have to give the jury what they need.
Speaker 7: And also there's still steps after the jury says guilty not guilty, there's different you gotta go. There's like processes of things. Before he just was like, Hey, I'm here and be trying to throw a party for Lis.
Speaker 1: You're not jar understand, just now said.
Speaker 12: Did you take something?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 5: No, damn brock boy, I do yes you are? You better stop lying. I feel like I feel like the Diddy trial is going to end in a hung jury. If not a hung jury, I don't see him getting convicted. On all counts. But don't listen to me.
Speaker 3: I don't think he'll get convicted. I think it's gonna be I don't think he'll get convicted.
Speaker 5: It's not gonna be not guilty.
Speaker 4: I don't believe. I don't.
Speaker 5: I definitely don't believe. I think so no. I think so no.
Speaker 2: I trying to put some money on it.
Speaker 1: Hung jury or he won't get convicted on all counts, but it ain't gonna be not guilty.
Speaker 3: I think Jerry all across the board, no way.
Speaker 16: I think the biggest thing is is like for the Jurseys, the.
Speaker 5: Punishment according to the testimony, Yo, this is.
Speaker 16: Such an unseerious place for I'm a guy talking that talk.
Speaker 3: The other guy was talking crazy. He was crazy, it was talking crazy.
Speaker 2: He was like my you know, was that the annihilator?
Speaker 3: Who is it? I don't know what his name is. He was like, my meat three times the size of biggies of puppy's meat.
Speaker 16: You saw the interview that you saw that on an interview.
Speaker 21: I know you did.
Speaker 16: I know you be tuned in.
Speaker 3: I know you saw.
Speaker 16: I know interview you talk about.
Speaker 7: But okay, So I think the biggest thing here is like a lot of people feel like this isn't the case that they thought it would be. I think people expected to hear just a lot more like the girls. The stuff that you heard was egregious and it was crazy, But I think people just I don't know, they expected to hear more.
Speaker 5: I agree, I I heard a lot.
Speaker 3: It was a lot.
Speaker 8: He must have forgot that fast. You don't remember the first couple of days and all the things that came out.
Speaker 7: I know, I know of the things, But for some reason, people are still feeling like, Yo, the government wasted our time, our money. And TMZ is actually reporting that they have it from a good source. And I've told that this is not a bad theory to lean into either that. In the closing arguments, the defense will might even bring up the fact that the HSI agents, the Homeland Security investigators that have been on the stand that was one of the last witnesses, actually, uh, they wasted their time when HSI Homeland Security should be worried about you know, the current possible war and things like that.
Speaker 3: Yes, why you're here on anything.
Speaker 5: We don't even know what was on them tapes that they found. We didn't get to see any exactly so how can we say that was a waste of time once again?
Speaker 12: Yours know?
Speaker 1: Though, yeahs, I think the prosecution put together a compelling case. Like I said, especially in the beginning, I just don't know if jurors will look at him as a criminal or just you know, a violent father freak.
Speaker 12: Well, this is you.
Speaker 16: You spoke to rolling Stone, Charlottage and uh came out yesterday.
Speaker 12: That's like one of them.
Speaker 3: Stone a future.
Speaker 5: I did a future with Rolling.
Speaker 16: Stone, Rolling Stone.
Speaker 7: The reason why I brought it up now is because the feature is about being able to say what you want to say.
Speaker 1: Is about a lot of different things. They were just talking about, like, you know, my career and the businesses that I have now.
Speaker 5: And they were asking me some cultural things that are happening.
Speaker 7: Yes, they did ask about whether you know Diddy involvement with Diddy, not the involvement, but more so in the vein of him being able to say how he feels and be truthful about things, which is what his career has been based on. They talk to him about whether the theory that this is this whole Diddy thing is just a whole big conspiracy to take down a wealthy black man and I thought you made a really good point of like that conspiracy is there because we have seen black men be taken down, but we got to separate accountability in certain situations from black men who've actually been targeted by the government for certain things.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, of course we know things like cointel pro exists. We know what Jay Edgar, who's whole motives was, We know that that conspiracy is rooted in something real. But some people just got bad happening, you know what I mean, Like, y'all ain't the Black panthers, y'all, not the nation is. You're not Martin moving kicking Julie, Like, No, you just got bad habits and you like baby oil and pink cocaine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and on your nipple and seeing on your nipples. Seriously, some people just got bad habits.
Speaker 5: It ain't got nothing to do with no conspiracy theory, souse. Everybody always wants to say something is a shake down. If you don't give him nothing to shake, they can't shake nothing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was a good article. Make sure y'all checked that out. And Rolling Stone the feature. Yeah, it was really good. It wasn't just about Diddy either. You talked about and the streamers and just how things have changed. Because we were talking about Diddy. I thought I thought his tape is not I thought his take was really good because anybody gonna say it out loud.
Speaker 17: Said great, all right, funny, he's funny.
Speaker 12: Can you just never know?
Speaker 1: But yes, go check it out in Rolling Stone Magazine right now. I think it's on digital now, but the print will be out in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: All right, Well that is the latest with Lauren.
Speaker 2: I gotta show you something off this man.
Speaker 3: All right, when we come back.
Speaker 8: We got the People's Choice Mix and got to remind you got I got two cart shows going down one in July in Virginia to seven five to seven in the past, one New York, New Jersey in August August sixteenth, So get your tickets if you haven't got them as of yet. We have a lot of fun failure in Virginia. That is July nineteenth. Oh okay, okay, that's and then one in New York is August sixteenth. All right, it's Breakfast Lub, good morning, you're checking out the Breakfast Club. Rocket Mortgage is lowering down payments to one percent for eligible home buyers with one plus you heard that right. One percent down on a home with one plus from Rocket Mortgage. Learn more today at eight hundred and four rocket or Rocket dot com, Rocket Mortgage LLC licens in fifty states and mlsconsumer access dot org hashtag thirty thirty Warning everybody is dj NV just hilarious, Charlamagne de God. We are the Breakfast Club Sluta, Mandy B and Wheezy. Their new book, No Holds Bad is out right now. Make sure you picked that up.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you something, man.
Speaker 1: It is a dual manifesto of sexual exploration and power. And I promise you, if you're man, you're gonna read this book and you're gonna keep putting it down because it is a lot, all right, and especially if you got daughters. But the thing I like about it, and I told Mandy and Weezy this before, and I said that when they was here, they explore their shadow sides out loud, like the things that you might only talk about, you know, with yourself, or the things you might only talk about with your therapists, like those deepest, darkest fantasies and desires like they live this.
Speaker 5: They lived that out loud.
Speaker 1: You know they've done that on their podcast Decisions Decisions when it was Horrible Decisions and now they put that in this book No Holes Barred, So make sure you go go out there and get that and go check them out the night at Word in Brooklyn, Okay at seven pm.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 7: And then also this weekend, your girl Jess Hilarious and your God Does the Alexander will be in Virginia Beach at the Funny Bone Comedy Club. We got two shows on Friday, two shows on Saturday, So get your tickets if you have not yet, at Funnybone dot com or just Hilarious Official dot com. And in a few weeks Chandler Arizona, I'm gonna be at the Wild Horse Casino.
Speaker 2: Make sure you get your tickets. That's one night only.
Speaker 7: You got the show at the Showroom at the Giala River Hotels and Casinos, so make sure you get your tickets for that as well.
Speaker 5: Yes, smam all right.
Speaker 3: And when we come back positive notice the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Good morning, everybody's tj Envy, just Hilaris, Charlamagne and the guy we are the Breakfast Club. I just want to salute to all the dance dads out there. You know my daughters have the finals or the Nationals, which is kind of like the World Series or Super Bowl of dance competition. Salute Brooklyn. Brooklyn dance yesterday. She won nine awards. She did she had two solos, so she came first and second with her solo, so she killed her. She won nine awards yesterday and she won mistitles, so she really really killed it. I'm so proud of her. At London dances today, so we'll see what London is able to pull out today. But congratulations to both of them. And salute to all the dance dads. I know everybody has Nationals this week, so salute to all the dads out there. It's almost over, dads.
Speaker 2: Concreds to your baby absolutely now.
Speaker 1: Selo man, you got a positive note. I do have a positive note and it comes from the Great Doctor Wayne W.
Speaker 4: Dying Man.
Speaker 1: Be miserable or motivates yourself, whatever has to be done. It's all always your choice.
Speaker 3: Breakfast club, bitches, you yn't finish, or y'all done.