Speaker 1: Start Up, dot Up, start Up, Brooklyn Boys, start Up, Brooklyn Boys, start up Up, They making noise Up, start Up, dot Up, Episode three forty six of The Brooklyn Boys podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello David Brody.
Speaker 3: Hello, Scary Jones. Very exciting, very exciting day, big day on our podcast. I don't know what makes this day bigger than the other days, but you know, well you have you have exciting contents. I've got exciting content, don't we always?
Speaker 2: Isn't that? What we aim to do is please the slices.
Speaker 3: Sometimes before the show, one of us will say, oh, I don't have a lot today.
Speaker 2: What do you got today?
Speaker 3: You said you had something huge for me, and I know I've got a lot of stuff today.
Speaker 2: I'm very excited.
Speaker 3: Well no, I mean, well, the huge thing is not it's I don't know how big this is, but it's an apossole what she said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's an apology.
Speaker 3: I have to come off right right up top before everybody starts leaving their talkbacks.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it's already too late, but on a I can leave talkbacks. We haven't said anything yet.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: On the previous episode of The Brooklyn Boys Slice Time talkback episodes.
Speaker 2: Days ago, yep, okay, I went off.
Speaker 3: We went off. The Brooklyn Boys went off on Juan Valdez, you know, Juan Vazquez. Why because you accidentally you accidentally played a talkback that he left for Gandhi's podcast, Ghani from the Elvis Duran show, right, saw us on the side yet, so I accidentally played that and he was kind of, you know, sucking up to them and saying he wants to and we were upset because he gave her a gift and he's never given us any gifts. Correct, Well, okay, So basically the gift was he hand painted a picture of Gandhi and her face coming out of a flower pot with flower flowers, right, And it was very it was beautiful and and that's how we described it, and it was it was. Yeah, it was a great gift. And I'm like, well, wait a second, what about your boys over here? You love the Brooklyn Boys, your a slice for life? Should we should play the play the free ship for us? Jingle, scary, go ahead, the.
Speaker 2: Free ship for us? Oh, just so we should solicit for that, right? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think I brought that one home. Free ship for us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll play that for you. Hold on, a second any day now.
Speaker 3: For us' right, we like free ship, especially if it's handmade ship. And one is a big fan of ours, a very loyal supporter. Yeah, we appreciate his talkbacks. Yeah you know and moderate well. I to Gandhi yesterday and I said, Gandhi, I just want to say, right off the bat, I'm sorry. I apologized, but I played two of your talkbacks and accidentally on the Brooken Boys podcast like time by the way, Okay, you can accidentally play one, but you didn't accidentally. Well, I said, we needed to hear the second one, the second part of it, and it was because Juan Valdez as we know him, was thanking you. It was actually ingratiating himself to you. And said Gandhi to Gandhi, yep about your podcast and how you know if you like the painting he made? Well, I said, I then went off on Wan because Wan has never done anything to paint or do something for the Brooken Boys. He's been a longtime fan of the Brooken Boys. And then Gandhi was like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I said, what do you mean? What am I talking about?
Speaker 3: He he goes, she goes scary look back there on the windowsill next to your desk.
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 3: I said, that's a painting that our friend tattoo Bob did for me. And then she goes, really, she goes, that's tattoo Bob. She says, it looks awfully like the same style of painting that Huan did for me.
Speaker 2: She said, no fucking way, I said.
Speaker 3: This thing has been sitting here as my prize possession, on my windowsill where I sit. Wait, does this mean tattoo Bob did the thing that he gave Gandhi, a hand painted Scary Jones picture, which has been sitting here for two years since we moved in. I'm like, this is great, this is awesome. We talked about it on the radio. Okay, great, all that being said, she was, no, no, no, no, let's go over there. I walk over to the picture. We pick it up, looking for some kind of artist whatever. I turn it around the signature Juan Veasquez. Wow, all this time I thought that that picture was painted by tattoo Bob.
Speaker 2: Well, let me ask you a question. Does it look like you?
Speaker 3: No, it's great, though, I mean, it's it's got these big bug eyes.
Speaker 2: It's it's actually it's an.
Speaker 3: It's interpretation, don't they say that artists can interpret anyway they want. If it looks nothing like you, there's a good chance it could be tattoo bo. It's well anyway. So I apologize, sanz Hawan Valdez. I apologize on behalf of the Brooklyn Boys. Thank you so much for the scary Jones picture that I've had and cherished all this time.
Speaker 2: I take it all back. I take it all back. Hold on a second.
Speaker 3: I understand that you're apologizing to him because he drew he made a painting for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did. Thank you. We're good. We're good. But wait a minute, where's the painting for Brody?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm I don't necessarily want one, but I didn't get one, So I'm going back to pitching.
Speaker 2: So Gandhi got one?
Speaker 3: Did he do one for for the for the Serial Killers podcast? They get one?
Speaker 2: No, but he said that he's gonna do them next. The fuck.
Speaker 3: What I'm I'm I support him, I defend him, and I get bhoop kiss from him? Oh fuck that what?
Speaker 2: I think? We're okay here and there's nothing to see here. Me and one were cool.
Speaker 3: Me and one Jan and I Juan and I and by the way, He'll always say, and it'll always be brody and scary, except when it comes to paintings, and it's scary and Gandhi and nobody else. Yeah, yeah, yeah, this is your boy.
Speaker 2: And as always I paint for scary and Gandhi.
Speaker 3: That's correct.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so I think I'm cool.
Speaker 3: And I'm so sorry that I ripped ripped you wan, I'm not sorry. I'm not sorry. No, no, no, I'm not sorry at all. You've set you gotta pay. What does the only make paintings for current iHeartMedia employees?
Speaker 2: Is that why I didn't got one?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I mean, I got it. I gotta say it's it's it's a great painting. It's it's it's hilarious. Everyone comments on it. But my god, I'm sorry. I was giving Tattoo Bob all the credit. Tattoo Bob by the way, another artist.
Speaker 2: On the Morning show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't even deserve the painting because you didn't even give you. You got the painting. You didn't bother to look to see a name on the back. You put it up on your desk and you never looked. And you've never know what. And he never thanked you. I bet because you'd never thanked him, is why I didn't get a painting.
Speaker 2: No way, that's what I think. No.
Speaker 3: Wow, Why did I think it was tattoo bob all this time? Wow? So my gift was I get my name first on every talk back and you got a painting?
Speaker 2: Huh? So wait, does he are you a painting?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I don't want a painting now now I'm good. You're good.
Speaker 3: I don't want a painting. Now I'm good. I mean it's it's actually a great painting. I'm actually gonna post it. So we posted. Uh, I did the apology for Instagram. I didn't post it yet, and and god he was in it with me with her painting and my painting.
Speaker 2: Side by side, so fantastic. So yeah, but I didn't. I didn't post it yet.
Speaker 3: But now I didn't post my picture that one did for me because he didn't do one for me.
Speaker 2: So we're back to bitching. Wow, no ship for up for me, ship for you here. I was just coming here trying to apologize.
Speaker 3: Glad you're I'm glad you're excited for you. Yeah, I'm glad you're apologizing. I don't have to apologize to Wan. Did I miss did I miss it? Did he ship it to me and I didn't get it? Did he send it to the radio station and because I'm out there, I didn't get it. Did he make a painting of the Brooklyn Boys? No, No, he didn't. It took him a long time to do that. I mean it's it's beautiful, it's it's very detailed.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. So I appre I appreciate you one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, on Brody doesn't as always, as always is Brody and scary. Yeah, but as Holais, you didn't make a painting for me as always with scary. Okay, you see the way we just came back from commercial. Yeah, and there was there was nothing announcing us coming back from commercial. And I said, last episode of the episode before, we need to have rejoins. We need to have something that says all we're back, the Brooklyn Boys are back, or you know, like like radio shows do more with Elvis Duran in the morning show.
Speaker 2: Whatever. So I emailed you fifteen or sixteen of them.
Speaker 3: I'd like to play them now, all different genres, and I think these are really good. One of them I did was a tribute to kiss where the way they used to open the show all the time. So uh, don't play the one that says you wanted the best until I tell you to.
Speaker 2: Dude, you've got them ready. We have eighteen of these?
Speaker 3: Yeah, terrific, Yeah, fantastic. Well, because I want I don't want burnout. I don't want them to play every time we come back from commercial. We have an auditional eighteen of these right now. Yeah, that's that's the segment. Here we go or only like ten to twelve seconds each. Oh god, this is gonna ge it grow on people. Excuse why don't we Why don't we play?
Speaker 2: Like? Why we play eight now and then we'll play eight later?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: The fuck is that? Why did you lower it? I didn't lower it, lowered by itself? What the hell was that? I play another one? Ladies subs?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Is that us?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Ladies, but it only has to be said once. By the way, what do you say? And now you can talk over the instrumental? Don't lower ladies and gentlemen. You don't have to. You don't have to say ladies and gentlemen twice.
Speaker 3: Though you have a rockstar, you do?
Speaker 2: I like that? Come back from commercial?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think we can match that energy. Ever, Well, come on this other genres? What else you got? Announce which one genre? I have a country I have a country female. There's a country female. All right?
Speaker 2: The podcast is bad? What what from the shooting school?
Speaker 3: Were back on?
Speaker 2: Our audience likes country music.
Speaker 3: We're back from a fucking uh driving driving to the general store, uh down a dirt dirt road on our pickup truck. Really in the generally, that's what we're talking about. We have a varied audience.
Speaker 2: My friends.
Speaker 3: Stop insulting people. But that doesn't sound like a great comeback. That's not how the Brooklyn Buts are. First of all, Brooklyn is Brooklyn, New York. What the hell does that have to do with the country rejoin scary? We do a national podcast for a national audience.
Speaker 2: I know, but that that is, that's off.
Speaker 3: That's so I got electric, I got an electronic I got here.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's here's an electronic mail. Let it play.
Speaker 3: Let it play.
Speaker 6: The Brooklyn Boys podcast.
Speaker 2: What's you yelling for?
Speaker 3: To let people know what's back?
Speaker 2: It's your kind of music? That is not.
Speaker 3: First of all, that's not electronica. The one another one I got another one that.
Speaker 2: Another electric here electronic mail one would stop lowering the volume.
Speaker 3: I'm not lowering it. It's doing it on its own. This is your crack pot AI team, that AI team that did this. You know, I put a fade on all of them. She could talk over them.
Speaker 2: Brooklyn Podcast. Really wait, okay, you have to say it twice?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 2: Yes, the dude ready for the beat drop? Yep?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I like them instrumentation at the end, but I do not like the way that the crescendo happened.
Speaker 2: And keep calling and these.
Speaker 3: Are two drawn out It should be it should be four seconds like boom. It shouldn't be like.
Speaker 2: Drawn out for like thirty seconds. All right, No, it's like a big intro, like, hey we're back. It's big news. You want to do some rap ones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't forget. People skip thirty on the commercials. Sometimes you don't want them to miss these. Here we go, oh god, yeah, the Brooklyn Boys podcast is back.
Speaker 1: The Brooklyn Boys Podcast, The Boys Podcast.
Speaker 2: It's a lot, it's long back and there we go.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, it takes a lot. That's a big wind up, a big wind up. Well, you don't have to hold your breath for ten seconds. Big deal. It's content for the listeners. We're not on a radio station with a clock and a time schedule. I know, but I wanted to sound professional. Oh what don't you got these do our professional? These are very professional. The Brooklyn podcast is bad and now we come back. That wasn't that one wasn't as bad as all the rest.
Speaker 2: I love them. Keep going. I think we're far from perfect. No, no, this is terrific. Love it. Oh, now we have a rock one. Do we have rock in the beginning? No, that was the anthem. Here we go. Come on, man, that's a rip off of something the Brooklyn Boys podcast. Sounds like machine Joe Kelly.
Speaker 3: And then we start talking. See that's great short, that's what you wanted.
Speaker 2: Boom.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that one. All right, the second version of a rock of rock. Here we go.
Speaker 3: The Brooklyn Boys podcast. Yes, yes, this is a brody kind of rejo This is my this is me baby?
Speaker 2: Is that your genre?
Speaker 3: That's me rock? There we go? Oh you got you did sca yellow Scott. This is a rejoin to the show as done by a SKA female. Right, we just the commercial the Hello Fresh Order yours now Boom.
Speaker 7: Brooklyn Boys Podcast, Mighty Mighty Boss Tones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then we're back.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: For some reason, it's not clicking with me. It's just something is off.
Speaker 2: You're off. Something is off. Here is another one, Nah, another scuff.
Speaker 3: The yeah. Yeah you really think and that's supposed to drive the energy.
Speaker 2: Yeah to the next break. Yes.
Speaker 3: Otherwise it's like commercial commercial. Hey, we're back now, it's like commercial commercial boom, all right, unless you got another couple of more for women. He's a gentleman, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: You cut it off. Oh boy, I don't like him.
Speaker 3: You got you wanted the best gentlemen the Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen to that. That sounds like Van Halen Padamo.
Speaker 3: That's yes, that's driving music.
Speaker 2: Man, that's great.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: Come on man, we can do better than this. We are better than this. No, I'm better than you. You're not better than this. No, this is and one of these on the ones that say you you wanted.
Speaker 2: One of the best. Yeah, this is my tribute to Kisses to open this show.
Speaker 3: You wanted the best, you got the best, the hottest man in the world, Kisses, Gene Simmons, I did this and you got the best, the hottest protest in the world, the Brooklyn Boys, once again losing his voice because he's screaming so loud, straining his volage boards. What are you talking about? It's Ai.
Speaker 2: He's not losing his voice. That's it. And you got the best THET podcast.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, from Commercial. I like the way he fades out there. I like that. It's like a cold fade where it ends on a note and the note note fades out. But man, I love it. Slices tell scary, he's crazy. Leave us at talkbacks, you love those. That's the way to come back. Come from Commercial.
Speaker 2: I hate every single one of them. I hate you for hating them.
Speaker 3: I mean, we're supposed to be going in a more professional direction. That's just such and all. That's a professional What are you talking about? Those are professionally done, Ai rejoins. We need to make it sound polished and professional. We need to We need to dig into our own piggy banks here and and pay someone to do professionals don't have a piggy bank, then it's gonna be incumbent upon me because I I'm gonna have to do something here. I cannot live with free AI versions of what that It just terrific. I can hear the slices leaving talkbacks now how much they love them and how scary's crazy. It's just so rude, some of them, and they're so crude, crude and rude. It's just the job is to get people's attention from listening to the commercials. Then it's like, uh, this was All State. You're a good and hands with All State. The Brooklyn Boys are back and it's like, yeah, I musing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you want? The Brooklyn Boys are back?
Speaker 3: You all no, no, no, I want something, something bouncy, something something melodic. I don't mind some drum and bass, but I want it. But I also wanted and did electronic, I did e DM you You're never happy. Yeah, it just doesn't even match the production values of our other jingles and our other intros.
Speaker 2: Does that make any sense? It's like a whole different style.
Speaker 3: Uh you know what, It's like, I think you're for a meal and you're offering me an international buffet and I don't like it. I don't like cloth. That's like, you know, Oh, I'm gonna test some sushi. Oh I'm gonna have some spaghetti. I'm gonna mix that with pizza and a hot dog. That that's what that was. That was mission. I'm not gonna play all of them coming out of commercial. We're gonna play one one, no, no, But that does not that every one of those, None of those go with the rest of what we do and our imaging that we use for Brooklyn boys, What.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about? I did hip hop.
Speaker 3: We have we have Beastie Boys as part of our imaging. We have startup, startup that's hip hop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, that's great.
Speaker 3: I did hip hop ones the boys are back in town. But those are real people, real production rooms, real music, real voices.
Speaker 2: This is all. This is all slock.
Speaker 3: This coming from a guy who's one of his closest friends follows AI women. Well, I can't be held accountable for my friend's actions.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I mean, just let's talk about each other.
Speaker 1: Done.
Speaker 2: I've done great.
Speaker 3: I can't wait.
Speaker 2: I wish we were doing I don't want to.
Speaker 3: I can't wait for Slice time for three forty six so I can hear all the slices calling up saying Brody is right, Scary's a big complainer. Don't we love them? I mean to take a ship in your cocoa puffs.
Speaker 2: Terrific.
Speaker 3: I don't mean they were refreshing, they were modern. They were today's sound. AI is today. I'm given. I'm giving them again.
Speaker 2: I'm a man of the people.
Speaker 3: I am a man of the people. I am a man of the AI people. I am a man of all people. You better watch where you step because it may replace you. One day. We may be replaced by AI. I'm gonna find an AI co host that likes the work I do. That's what I'm gonna do. You know what that's to do it? And then one one Van de Valdez can make a painting about my AI co host, or he could just tell AI to make a painting for you, right and not make one for me, just for the co host. That's AI already. And after the break, by the way, I'm gonna tell you about my new my favorite AI Instagram account. I am addicted. I can't stop watching him. Did you watch the guy sent you?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Ah? How good is he? Phenomena?
Speaker 2: It's great?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Now here is some great production values.
Speaker 3: Listeners. Hold on, hold on, hold on, Here's what I want you to do. Scary, Oh boy, I'm gonna let I'm gonna let you do it scary. When we come back from commercial, I want you to play any one of those jingles so the slices can hear what it sounds like coming out of the slow commercials. Okay, you got it, Hey, get one ready, we're gonna go to commercial, and when we come back, we're gonna play one. The slices can hear how it sounds. Can we come back to excitement, Yes, but just know that this that's scary is quality a A one Blue Ribbon material, this.
Speaker 2: Podcast.
Speaker 6: We will be right back, yeah.
Speaker 3: The Brooklyn Boys podcasts back the Boys podcast. Yes, all right, we're back, Yeah, we're back. All right, Thank you so much. It sounds great. That sounds I understand the concept, and I like the idea of a regional we call those, by the way, in the business slices, we call that the rejoin, we call that the stager the But I think we can do better. I think that is just a draft. That is a rough draft of what we are capable of on the Brooklyn Boys Podcast. I just think we go back to the drawing board and we get new ones. Maybe you say you mean me, Well, I think we should pay.
Speaker 2: I think we should. We'll look into it and pay someone to do real ones. Yeah, real ones.
Speaker 3: We have to pay for the music to be created, and we have to pay for the singers and the studio time. You're talking about hundreds and hundreds of dollars. I just gave you sixteen for free, and it sounded that way too. It sounded for free. That's that's the budget we're on.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you speaking to AI, I want to play my new favorite AI guy. Hold on, let me pull them up.
Speaker 2: Hold on.
Speaker 3: So you've all seen small town usually Southern, with small town sheriffs. Usually they're fat, and that they don't take any shit. Yep, right, Like, let me tell you something. Here's what's going on. So here's an account. It's called Exclusively Organic Media on Instagram. Kay, it's a fat sheriff. It's AI. He's got a buzz cut and he didn't take any shit and everything is like every complaint he starts with, I'm gonna just break it down for you. He gives you, like something we've all complained about, and he says, in this cant money, you go to jail for that ship. I love it.
Speaker 8: So let me let me play this guy here, let me hold on. Here we go for you, Here we go, Here we go. We're gonna break it down for you. When ordering ice cream, go ahead and ask for a sample. You ask for several more. In this county, you are going to jail. I'm gonna break it down for you. An ordering ice cream, I'm gonna break in love. Hold on, hold on, I'm gonna break it down for you. Pickleball is most likely the new four square for adults. But don't you dare say we are not athletes. If so, in this county, you are going to jail.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna break it down for you.
Speaker 4: If we allow you to merge in front of us in traffic and you don't give a simple hand gesture to acknowledge us bold in this county, you are going to jail. I'm gonna break it down for you. If you are constantly mixing up there, there, and there. In this county, we have standards, and you are going to jail. I'm gonna break it down for you. When you hear a banger of a song, come on, start clapping on one and three. Nope, in this county, we roll two and four and you are going to jail.
Speaker 2: Why do you like that one so much?
Speaker 3: It's the ludicrousness of a county sheriff complaining about people being off rhythm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. There's one hundred of those. I can't stop watching them. Right up, Brody, it's great, he says.
Speaker 3: Just a big old fat guy, you know, like probably named Bubba, And he's like, let me tell you something. If you do the ship but the Brooklyn boys don't approve of in this county, you're going to jail.
Speaker 2: Like that's basically what it is in this county.
Speaker 3: All right, that's gonna have to i'might have to take him and do one for the Brooklyn boys.
Speaker 2: Let me break it down for he's scary.
Speaker 3: If Brody does Ai jingles and you don't like him in this county, you're.
Speaker 2: Going to jail, right to jail.
Speaker 3: Now, he's got merch, he's got merch. You can buy merch from him, that says, let me break it down for you. Well's speaking of merch. We didn't make. We didn't sell one piece of merch in July of twenty twenty because all we have is odd sizes left and stock.
Speaker 2: Gary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, Orry, that's not true.
Speaker 2: Really okay, also not helpful? All right? Well okay, well go true go there. Brooklyn Boy is true.
Speaker 3: I merch Matt, and I confirmed that most of the items there have all the sizes. Oh perfect. So if that's the case, bag No, I didn't know that. So if they're back in stock and you wanted to buy something previously, go back to the merch store. The Brooklyn Boys merchan store stuff was back in stock. But there's plenty of stuff in stock in all the sizes.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So if that's the case, go to Brooklyn Boys dot Bigcartel dot com. That's Brooklyn Boys dot Bigcartel dot com. And if you're new to the podcast, why not show your support right away? Yeah, before you fall in love with us, which you will. You're probably thinking, this is the first I saw an ad for the Brooklyn Boys, which, by the way, we have sponsored ads. Now, hey, you know what, I don't know who these guys are.
Speaker 2: I love them.
Speaker 3: Those jingles Brody did fantastic. I'm gonna buy his shirt. Maybe I'll get a shirt that says I love Brody's new AI jingles. We don't have one of those yet. Maybe I'll have AI create one.
Speaker 2: Maybe I will create one.
Speaker 3: You know what, if you don't buy our merchandise in this county, you're going to go to jail. Now, I'd like to know why you were so pissed off when you called me yesterday. You were heated, you were so angry. Something happened to you, Brodie at the doctor's office. Yeah, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Happened?
Speaker 3: Because I haven't heard you to that at that level of anger in a long time.
Speaker 2: You said, you know what, save it for the podcast. I have to tell the story.
Speaker 3: So here you are.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you right now. It ended. It ended.
Speaker 3: I cursed in a doctor's office. So here's what happened. I have I twined something in my knee, in my left knee playing pickleball. I may have strained my hamstring. I did something that's causing me a little knee pain. I've talked about it. I had my knee drained a couple of times, right, so I went back to the orthopedist and I felt like I needed to get my knee drained again. He says, you know what, you have a little pressure build up, but it's not from fluid. You might have damaged something, nothing serious, but you should get an MRI. Now, I've met my deductible for the year, so anything I do between now and December thirty first is freeol scary.
Speaker 2: If you'd like an MRI, I'll get you one, all side free. Brody loves that word.
Speaker 3: Now, I don't like MRIs. I can't go in the tube. I get claustrophobic in the tube. And now they have ones there called open MRI where it's like being in the middle of an ice cream sandwich. It's a round disc on top of you and on a round platform, and you get in and although it comes pretty close to your head and your body, you can still look out to the sides, so you're not as claustrophobic. But I gotta be honest with you, I don't love that either, because I feel like I can't sit up and I'm trapped. That's just me. I don't like it. If I have to do it, I don't like it. So about two years ago I found a place that is new technology. There are two things now that I don't know if a lot of people know about. There's something called an upright MRI, where you sit in a chair and you watch television, and the MRI goes around you whatever area it needs to go around you. So I was having severe headaches a couple of years ago, and they put a like a helmet on your head with a cage in front of your face, and the MRI the machine goes around your head, but it doesn't like go near your face. Okay, you can watch television, you're sitting in a chair, you're not in anything.
Speaker 2: It's terrific.
Speaker 3: And they have a new thing now called an extremity MRI where you can stick your leg or your arm into the machine and you don't have to put your whole or or your penis.
Speaker 2: Scary, I know what you're saying. My mind went there right away.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, right, so I'm like fantastic. So the place I went to last time that has the open MRI is maybe thirty five minutes south to where I live. So I called the company that has twenty locations around New Jersey and I said, listen, I need it upright MRI. Uh, well, you have a prescription. Yes, great, I had it faxed over. They said, where do you want to go? I said, I got to have an upright MRI. I know it's extra, but I'm already paid up so it's free. I want the best, I want the upright MRI. I said, well, we have a location in the one south of you, and we also have one in UH one fifteen to twenty.
Speaker 2: Minutes west of you.
Speaker 3: I said, oh, I'll go to the one that's fifteen minutes twelve. We'll call that Location two from the rest of the story. So I said, okay, so I don't have to go to Location one. Nope, Location two has an upright and an extremity MRI.
Speaker 2: You're great, bye, You're in luck. So she's side.
Speaker 3: So I says, have them fax over the prescription. I'll call you back when it's going. We're still by the way in twenty twenty five, so medical companies have to fax because because of hippo laws and emails being hacked, they can't email prescriptions or medical records for that well, that's why they leave voicemails sometimes with your permission, and they can't leave it where anyone else that can have access to your medical records anyway. So they called me back and she says, I, we have you booked in Location two for an open MRI. I said, no, no, not an open MRI. I want an upright MRI. Oh right, okay, yeah, upright, MRI.
Speaker 2: Okay. She said, so you're all booked for last night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at eight thirty at night. They close at nine thirty. You're there at eight thirty. Great, okay. So I get there at eight thirty and I go to the counter and she says, I checks me in. She says, I need you to fill out this form, these forms on a tablet. She gives me the tablet with a pen with a like a rubber thing on the end to fill out this form. Now, when you handwrite a form, it's fairly easy, but this is on a tablet and it's fine, and you have to like hit the dots, hit fill in the circles whatever. Sure, And there's like a hundred questions and some of the questions repeat themselves later on.
Speaker 2: So it's like, what surgeries have you had?
Speaker 3: So I list the five or six surgeries I've had in my life, which I have to type on the tablet, and then later on it says, what serious surgeries have you had? Okay, I already listed those, so it doesn't let me copy and paste. I gotta I gotta put them all out again. And then it says, uh, what are the symptoms that bring you here? So I fill out all the symptoms, and then and then later on in the survey, it says what symptoms will you be having checked for in your MRI, Like same as the ones I said I had symptoms of what else would I be coming here for?
Speaker 2: So I fill out the whole thing.
Speaker 3: It's really annoying, and as I'm doing this, it's not letting me hit submit. Every time I hit submit, it says you must answer all the questions, but it doesn't show me which ones I didn't answer. So okay, I'm scrolling. Okay, So while I'm doing this, the woman next to me comes up to the counter. Just hi, I'm here. I'm checking in just oh, would you like a tablet or pay? Per forms like I didn't get that choice. Oh sorry, By the way, how does this result in you screaming and yelling? I don't understand what's going on here. I'm getting there, We'll get there faster, Yes, sir, sir, please cranky bastard.
Speaker 2: I'm not cranky.
Speaker 3: I'm just like I want to hear a guy. Well, let's move me through the day. You don't have to go second by second, minute by minute talk to.
Speaker 2: Me right, okay.
Speaker 3: So the guy comes out. He says, uh, David Brodie. I said, yep, so I walked him. He says, my name is John, I'll be taking I'll be your MRI tech. I said, fantastic, John, I'm very excited. And he walks me in and I go into the into the room and there is uh an open MRI machine.
Speaker 2: And I said, hey, John, I'm sorry, we must.
Speaker 3: Be in the wrong room. I'm here for the upright MRI machine. He says, we don't have one of those. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. What he says, Yeah, we only have those in location one in the South South Jersey. I said no, No, I made an appointment. I said, well we don't. We don't have that here. I'm sorry, So I said, mother, what a fucker? I don't know not, I said, not you, So I will I walk out of go excuse me? To the receptionist, I said, excuse me, I just filled out a hundred question questionnaire on your tablet and I find out now you don't have an an upright MRI machine here.
Speaker 2: Oh, no, we don't. You don't.
Speaker 3: No, I made an appointment for an upright emmer. Well you must have made it through Central Booking. She says, well, we do have an extremity's MRI machine. Oh great, yeah, but they don't work at night and it hasn't. Our machine's been broken for three months, so we can't use that anywhere. Oh wait, wait, wait, so I go, what do you mean it's been broken for three months? I did you tell the main office?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Well, if the machine's broken, did you tell yet? You have twenty locations, does anyone? I don't understand, I said. I came straight from I played pickleball last night and I went right there eight at night. I went to the mrire like, yeah, we can't help you. So I'm like, great, just here, here's the main number. Again, call them and reschedule immediately. Because there's a big weight for the upright MRI machines. I had to wait two weeks for an appointment and there was no there was no machine.
Speaker 2: So well you got to cut the line now, right.
Speaker 3: No, So I call, I call up the main number and I get I get Sylvia. Sylvia sounds like she's a hundred. So I tell her what happened. I'm terribly sorry. I'm gonna have to reschedule you. I said, okay, great, but first I have to open up a new account for you because all of our locations are separate.
Speaker 2: I said, what does that mean?
Speaker 3: That means I need to take your Location two account and copy and paste each line into the form for location one. So I have to go to location one that they want to go to. It's just I saw hold on one second. I said, okay, just let me copy your name. Ok I gotta open up the other window. Okay, now, let me go to this other window. I have to copy.
Speaker 2: You're talking out loud every every step of.
Speaker 3: The way, so I said, I said, I said, Sylvia, I got it. I don't you go. I don't need to know what you're doing. Well, I want you to know that I'm taking care of it. No, I know you're taking care of it. Okay, just all right. Let me let me just close this tap.
Speaker 2: I go.
Speaker 3: Let you. I'm not stopping you. I mean, let you just just do it, okay, And I have to. I have to, okay, copy and paste your insurance.
Speaker 2: And I gotta go. And I hear her.
Speaker 3: She's doing the drop downs. She's not even doing like control see control V. She's doing the drop down. By the way, she doesn't want to foul this up. She wants to make sure that she does it and she gets you the right stuff, and you don't have to do it because then you'll fill out the forms all over again.
Speaker 2: Right, So.
Speaker 3: Just open open MRI copy I go No, no, not an open m R. I an upright MRI. Oh that's right, yep. Let me okay, let me there. Yeah, but she keeps saying, let me like someone's stuck. Okay, let me just put this here and let me just now let me here, admit, I go. I'm not who's stopping you. I would submit.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't interrupt her a train of thought. She might fuck it up. I'm telling you, I said, let me go through her process. If this is the way that she does her work and her job, let be, I said, Sylvia, do you want to put me on hold and come back when you need me? No, I may have questions, I said, Oh, okay, all right, now, let me continue. I'm not stopping you, Sylvia. Now let me just let me just do this, and let me let me do that, and let me just okay, now I have to just I have to now register it now. So I got a I got an MRI appointment scary in two weeks, all right, on a on a Monday night. So congratulations, And we can't do slice time on that Monday, okay, and so so help them. God if there's no upright MRI machine there. I mean, guys, slic does this happen to you where you're like you go to the doctor's office and they're like, oh, the doctor, they don't have the prescription, they don't have the they don't have the thing for you. Like I couldn't have been more specific, upright MRI? Yep, got it? How do you not know your company only has them in one location? Yeah, oh yeah, we'll send you to We'll send you to the one in western New Jersey.
Speaker 2: No problem, Oh we don't have one of those. It was like it was.
Speaker 3: Like, you know, okay, well, what you have the extreminity machine?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Has it worked in like three months? What am I in, like small town Hickville. I can't get that from here now, we don't have that. Come on, man, come on man.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I cursed.
Speaker 3: I cursed in front of john I feel Johnny apologize, but I was like, no, fucking way, No fucking way, scary. Something in my life has to work, has to happen, happen and do like I sign up for.
Speaker 2: It's got a I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what though, when we come back from commercial, when we play one of my rejoints.
Speaker 2: Coming back from commercial, Oh, we're gonna do another one of those, another one of those.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what happened to me in a restaurant that went wrong but then went.
Speaker 2: Very very right.
Speaker 3: Ooh, the tease.
Speaker 2: With Scary and Brodie not Scary.
Speaker 3: Before I tell you what happened at that restaurant, I want to tell you. Oh, isn't it great how we came back without the rejoint. I guess we didn't need it. Uh, let's start again.
Speaker 2: No, we don't have to start again. We're good. We'll do it next time.
Speaker 5: I know what.
Speaker 3: No, the next break, we'll come back with a rejo I'm you're not playing it?
Speaker 2: So I was.
Speaker 1: I was that.
Speaker 3: You know, I love you know, I love you know. I love Tommy's Tavern and Tap. You know I love that place. I know you're a big fan and I go there all the time. Well, they have they have summer not summer. They have seasonal specialty menus and I really really liked the one for the spring, and I love the fall one with the turkey gobbler with the stuffing and the marshmallow sauce.
Speaker 2: I can't wait. Are you getting? Is this a David Brody commercial here? What's going on here?
Speaker 3: What's the paying right?
Speaker 2: They're not paying me? No, they're not paying me?
Speaker 3: Is that a commercial? An appropriate endorsement? No, I've been not excited. No, I I trust you. I'm not making any money in life. Okay, okay, so they have they have a new item, scary. It's a it's a roast beef sandwich on it's a roast beef panini. But it says whatever the ingredients saw like roast beef and cheese and panini. And it says covered in Alabama white sauce.
Speaker 2: That sounds slang for jizz.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, how awful? Is that sound like she got a whole load of Alabama white sauce? If you know what I'm saying, it's terrible?
Speaker 2: Is that a thing?
Speaker 3: Hold on a second, now, now you got me, Now, hold on, I'm gonna I'm gonna I'm gonna read to you what it is, but we haven't written down in front of me there, No, don't ask A. I thought you don't like A. I'm gonna tell you so.
Speaker 2: But I mean, think about how nasty that sounds. You know, it's filthy.
Speaker 3: It sounds filthy, but I think it was also named that way on purpose to sound that way. You think, like like if a girl goes to dinner like like, ugh, I was out to dinner with this guy and I got my dress covered in Alabama white sauce exactly. Alabama white sauce is a mayonnaise based barbecue sauce originating from North Alabama, known for its tangy and creamy flavor. It's a distinctive condiment often used on smoke chicken, but versatile enough for other meats, vegetables, and even as a salad dressing. The core ingredients are mayonnaise, vinegar, typically apple sided vinegar, horseradish, lemon juice, black pepper often added for extra flavor, and a touch of heat. That sounds awful, awful, awful. I actually would try it. See, I'm I'm more adventurous than you. Well, you're a guy who's put Zeman on his face, aren't you come on exactly. Hi. Oh no, that's what I'm saying. So okay, So I want to tell you about the dinner I went to. So my friend and I we went to this restaurant we hadn't been to before, and they had a lot of a lot of food we liked a lot of food we liked. So the appetizers were really good. So they're like, oh, you want to get the meatballs or the rice balls? Like, well, he wants the meatballs. So I said, well, all right, I really wanted the rice balls, but all right, we'll get the meatballs. And you know what this place is known for their their their coal fired pizza. Why don't we split a sausage pizza. He said, oh yeah, let's get the meatball appetizer and we'll split the sausage pizza.
Speaker 2: Fantastic.
Speaker 3: The waiter comes over, very friendly guy, and he says, hey, how you doing. I'll take your order in a few minutes. I'll give you some time. I just want to let you know that the pizza oven's not working tonight. Yeah, but we came here for the pizza. Yeah we can't. You're famous for the coal fired pizza ovens. Like, yeah, the pizza ovens down. I'm really sorry, so I said, I said, we just had a whole thing. We were going to order the rice balls of the meat balls. So we're ordering the meat balls and now we wanted the pizza. I said, Oh man, I'm just you know, it's just one of a typical. It's just typical me. He says, Hey, you know what I said. I feel terrible. Here's what I'm gonna do. I'm going to give you a few extra minutes to think about what you want, and I'm going to bring you in order rice balls on the house.
Speaker 2: Oh isn't that great?
Speaker 3: So while you wait, here's some free rice balls because the pizza oven was down.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: Brought them out in like five minutes. Now that that right there? Okay that I like rice balls. They were crispy on the outside, miniature ones like maybe the size of a tennis ball a golf ball, and uh you know, rice in them, and a beautiful, a really good red sauce over the top.
Speaker 2: Very very excited over they should do that.
Speaker 3: Didn't even wait for free dessert. He's like free appetizer. So shout out to Box Car Grill in Short Hills, New Jersey. All right, box car, Well you not Tommy's tavern and tap huh, No, I needed a night off for her. I loved tom okay, but a box car wasn't expensive and more importantly, my friend would put it on his expense accounts. I don't have to pay for that. The whole night was free, but there was still for me. It was free, but you know, free rice balls. That's a great waiter. So we did very We tipped them, very, very nicely.
Speaker 2: So I wanted to bring this up.
Speaker 3: I can't mention names on this one because it's just way too close to the vest. So we have a friend who is dating someone now for a long time, I mean months and months, okay, but yet we have never seen her.
Speaker 2: We only have heard of her. We know her name, We.
Speaker 3: Know that that they've been on vacation together, my friend and this girl that he's with, and uh, we have now all conspired, we've all talked behind his back and said, we've come to the conclusion and maybe it's maybe it's the wrong.
Speaker 2: Conclusion, but we've we've come to the conclusion that she ugly because or she doesn't exist.
Speaker 3: She doesn't We're assuming she does exist because there's no way that he's gone on vacations with her without.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, he doesn't post any pictures. Never they that he doesn't post her at all.
Speaker 3: And now unless it's unless he's dating a man, which which is a whole, a whole other level. But we don't think that's the case.
Speaker 2: Anything wrong with that.
Speaker 3: No, not there that there is anything wrong with it, and not that there's anything wrong with him dating an ugly girl.
Speaker 2: But is it wrong for.
Speaker 3: Us to assume that because because he a has not brought her around to any of the friend group stuff. Yeah, he'd be showing off the eye candy, I would imagine, like we would never like, he's never brought her to a party, a function, and he's had plenty of opportunity to do that where there's going to be mixed company, where there's gonna be other women in the room. You know, like, oh, it's a perfect opportunity. You know a lot of times you just you don't want to be with your boys. But there's been some situations clearly where it's like bring au plus one and he chose not to. So we're trying to figure out what's going on here under the hood. We we suspect that he's not proud of her, in fact, maybe bored and wine embarrassed by her, so much so that he doesn't know he refuses to bring her around into the fold. We've never seen pictures anytime. I've now, wait a minute, I've been with him, and I've asked for a picture of her. He doesn't. He's like, no, I don't have anything. We don't we don't, ye know, we haven't been taken any pictures.
Speaker 2: It's weird.
Speaker 3: It's weird, bro, how would you ask for him? By the way, asking for a picture of his girl friend's kind of weird.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: She's like, hey, show me the girl you're dating. Like in the beginning, when they were dating. I'm like, oh, that's so cool. Okay, the picture. But not since you've realized he's hiding.
Speaker 2: What's her Instagram? Nothing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well she's not on Instagram if you're her. Aren't you curious as to why you're not meeting your boy's friends that too, yes, or why you don't post pictures together.
Speaker 2: Wondering the same picture. Is your boy attractive?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a good looking guy. Do you think she's posting pictures with him because he's a step up, but he's not posting like wouldn't you be like, well, honey, why aren't you posting pictures of us? Or do you think she knows she's not attractive? So she's like, I get it. It's it's just we've never we've never seen her in pictures. We've never and she doesn't live in the Niagara Falls area. She's not like living the far.
Speaker 2: Away where we're like, oh, we.
Speaker 3: Never and we never, we never met her and we don't know if we ever will. But you know her name, her first name?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 2: Uh no, no, oh wait, yes, we do know the name. We do know that. I can't give all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Out, but any okay, any and I don't know the person, but is there a chance the woman is older and her name is Sylvia and she likes to copy and paste?
Speaker 2: What do you mean? Did you not listen to the podcast earlier on Oh gotcha? Gotcha? Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, no, earlier from earlier in this podcast that was a recall ladies and gentlemen. That's the call back. That's that's the doctor's office Central booking.
Speaker 2: Yeah joke.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Uh so, yeah, I don't know, man, Is it another one of your friends who's in love with an AI girl. No, no, no, he definitely spends quality time because there's definitely times where we're trying to hang out and he's not around. If that's what, if that's his scam, Well, he doesn't want to hang out with you. He's like, I'm with with my girl. So either I'm having this, we're having the sex. Unless she doesn't want to meet us and she's like she wants Maybe she wants him, Maybe she's super possessive and wants him all to herself.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 3: It could be that how long ago did he date the girl before the one he's dating now?
Speaker 2: About six months? Okay? And did you meet her? Yes? And did you guys?
Speaker 3: Yes, in fact, in fact she was Yeah, she was paraded around, uh prominently. Okay, But did you guys say inappropriate things in front of her? Did you make that last girlfriend uncomfortable? Did any of your friend group have try to hit on her or have sex?
Speaker 2: Did sex?
Speaker 3: Did sex on the way Dave try to like make with this guy's last girl?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no no, no, we did. None of us.
Speaker 3: Everyone was everyone was buttoned up, everyone was everyone was on their best behavior. We we tend to be that way around each other's. Well, you're always buy them. Now, did you buy his last girlfriend dinner once she went out with you guys? Actually no, no, we all we all chip in couples. You know how couples are.
Speaker 2: We just pay. Each guy pays and the ladies don't.
Speaker 3: But anyway, that said, it's it's in previous girlfriends he's had. It's been very quick to like, hey, yeah, so something's wrong, something's wrong, something is just not But I'm he's I'm beginning to think he's he's hiding her from us at this point, he's like he's actively hiding her.
Speaker 2: I don't know, and I don't know what to say.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't want to blow the lid off of it. I don't wanna.
Speaker 3: I don't want to confront him point blank. So why haven't we met your girlfriend? Like it's I mean, it's rude, but no, but you can say, so, when do we get to meet Sarah whatever her name is? Like, so when did we get to meet to Sarah? Who's making you so happy?
Speaker 4: Like this?
Speaker 3: Ways you could say it, there's gonna be we should hang out? Yeah, all right, Well you know what, you know, what you do? You say something like, oh, you know what does your girlfriend like Italian food? Oh? She does. Hey, we're all going couples to this new Italian restaurant. Let's all go, like find out something that she's into. And then jest that you guys do that. And then if he says she's she's a dog, at least at least in his eyes, Like, I don't, I don't care what she looks like, but obviously he might, so I don't know. I'm trying to tell all my friends you we're being fucking obnoxious for just assuming that she's a fugly and then and then let me know what my friends are like, Nope, nope. They are convinced that he's hiding her because he's ashamed of her. And I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but it's they're losing me. He's losing me really quick. Let me ask you a question. You guys are all that he says, I'm bringing my girl to dinner. Yeah, the other four couples already at the table. Scary Jones gets a round table, but you're all pretty much facing the door, and he walks in with his girlfriend. Is your face more shocked on? Look on your face? If she's ugly or if she's hot at this point this point, yes, if she's ugly, but she's ugly, would you subconsciously make the face of new enough because you're if you're with a dime piece, you're parading that around any chance you get, just.
Speaker 6: Say it's the Boys podcast, the Brooklyn Boys Podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah we're back.
Speaker 2: It's the brook Boys Podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah that sounded awesome.
Speaker 7: You at that one.
Speaker 2: I love that one.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, some of these pro baby there may be a couple that are usable, a couple out of the like all of them. Yeah, no, no, that sky one has to go. All right, Okay, Hey, I told you about the Alabama White Sauce. Uh huh. I hope all the slices hear this episode before you all send this to me, because I know you guys will send it to me. This just came out yesterday or the day before in Chicago as of I think it was yesterday, So.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you you don't need to send it to me.
Speaker 3: I got it. I'm gonna tell you. The ingredient's scary. Ready, it's a noose. It's a new smoothie offered for a limited time only in Chicago at Smoothie King. Okay, the ingredients are asai sorbet or as people who don't know how to pronounce it, a kai apple juice, strawberries, raspberries, and heinz ketchup.
Speaker 2: It's a ketchup smoothie.
Speaker 3: No thank you, no fucking way, bro, that's cross lines ketchup smoothie. You know what, I gotta call our boy, Brian Phillips. He's in Chicago right now. I'm gonna tell them go over to Smoothie King. Okay, tell me do that, and then I have and I have, I have a fun little dessert that that they were he saying that I want to see if you would, if you would drink it or eating?
Speaker 2: Hold on, is it? Is it by a company with an F?
Speaker 3: Is it this?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It is?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, that's what I'll do next.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm gonna do that. I was gonna do that one, but okay, well hold on, let's let's let's call Brian Philips really quickly. Let me see if he's had this boy came out yesterday is toilet Brian.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm gonna'm gonna give him the assignment. I'm gonna give him yesterday, I'll give him assignment. Okay, Yeah, we're gonna give him assignment.
Speaker 6: Brough.
Speaker 2: This is toilet Brian who falls asleep on the toilet. Yeah, let's let's see. Is he on the radio on maybe on the air, I don't know. We're gonna see.
Speaker 3: Hear me.
Speaker 2: Hey, Brian, what's up, dude?
Speaker 3: I'm off today, but my brother, I'm actually on the architecture tour right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, is that why it's so loud?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm actually literally on the right now. Turn that down whatever that is. Or they're speaking and they're giving you a tour. Now, that's you know, that's that's the short guy. Tell them that that we're doing a live podcast hearing the shot Chicago. We're gonna make this very quick. I need you to say, Brian, I need you. I need you to go to a Smoothie King and get the new Heines catch up Smoothie and tell us who it is.
Speaker 2: It's only available in Chicago.
Speaker 3: That Smoothy King that sounds awful window, Yes, it sounds awful, just got released yesterday. It's it's a new smooth from Smoothie King. It's the Hines. Catch up Smoothie right now. Okay, look all right, very good, look for video of me growing up.
Speaker 6: That's great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'd be great. I'm I'm vomiting thinking about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, perfectly.
Speaker 3: It has berries in it too, so's we'll catch it catch later when you're not on alluding tour. Okay, I want a tour right now. Timing is everything.
Speaker 2: I love you. Take care?
Speaker 3: Oh shit, he he lives in Chicago.
Speaker 2: What is he going on a tour from Chicago for? In the river less?
Speaker 5: Over here, there's a building built in nineteen twenty five. It was inspired by the great French building, La Fa Laflor. And there over there you'll see that building is from eighteen oh five, inspired by the great Spanish building, a.
Speaker 2: Capac la Claw. That's great.
Speaker 3: So architecture tour all right now, Listen, Chicago's a beautiful city. But it benefited from the fact that burned down and they rebuilt it, so it's it's actually a newer city than it could have been. Yes, all right, now the other thing, yeah, all right, let's talk about it. All right, We're just gonna go We're we're gonna go right for the jugular. They're coming out with breast milk flavored ice cream. It's out already, company called Freda fri Id.
Speaker 2: That is correct.
Speaker 3: Here is how the company describes describes their product. Yeah, sweet, a little salty, smooth, with hints of honey and sprinkles of colostrum and features a distinct colostrum yellow tinge. Right now, Colostrum is one of the things that you find in breast milk. So the cow milk, in cow's breast milk, in the breast milk of a cow.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 3: So there are companies that I had the audio for on the phone that died.
Speaker 2: I don't have that audio anymore.
Speaker 3: There's a company I'm not gonna get, not gonna credit the company, but they sell collect you buy that Lion's main mushroom shit.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: There's a company that sells colostrum pills or whatever, and it's high in colostrum. It's the stuff they take off the top of the it's the stuff they filter out of the milk that you shouldn't drink from that's designed for baby cows. They take that off the top and they sell it to humans and they tell you it's good for you slices. Don't leave me talkbacks. I don't want to medical. Sorry, I'm just telling you what it is now.
Speaker 2: So this freedom.
Speaker 3: These pints of ice cream that have gone viral there, you can buy them online. You just google fr I d A and they say that it's it tastes great, but but it's not really breast milk because it's they have the colostrum in there, but it's nust milk. It's not human breast milk that they squirt into the fucking thing and freeze and mix and make ice cream out of. So my question to you, David Brody, is would you try freeda breast milk flavored ice cream. I think it's a gimmick. My answer is straight ahead, yes, bring it on. In fact, make me a shake, if you know what I'm saying, Make me a milkshake. Make make me a motor boat. So I'll say, I like the name of the company because Freda. It sounds like it's free to try, free to sample, free to eat.
Speaker 2: So I like that point. There's nothing free about it.
Speaker 3: In fact, I'm proble. I'm sure you're gonna pay a premium because it's breast milk.
Speaker 2: I am not eating it.
Speaker 3: I don't want to taste it. I don't want the coloring. I don't want it.
Speaker 2: But it's not real.
Speaker 3: It mimics listen, it mimics breast milk, but it's not breast milk. Look, I know in the grand scheme of things that human beings drinking from anything that comes out of cow's tits and being grossed out by human tits, you know, breasts. Excuse me, teats is weird. It's weird to begin with that we drink another animal's milk.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 3: But when I pour a glass of milk, or I use milk in a recipe, I like to imagine it's just milk. I don't think about where it comes from. It comes from the carton. I put chocolate in it. I eat ice cream, and by the way, I went to a new ice cream place called Van Lewin's ice Cream. There's nothing more about it. By the way, it's been around for several years. No, no, no, no, a new location. Oh I'm sorry, I meant a new location. I know it's been around a while, but I never tried it because it just opened up in an area I was at.
Speaker 2: It's fantastic Okay, my god, the blueberry pie.
Speaker 3: All right, okay, okay, now back to that, I said, back to here is t milk here? Hey, hey, hey, hey, listen up, I said, tea diet ice cream.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: Here's the ingredient list. Milk, heavy cream, skim milk powder, oh, skim milk powder, sorry, sugar, dextros, egg yolks, invert sugar, guar gum, salted caramel, flavoring, honey syrup, LiPo, samal, bovine colostrum, and yellow food color number one one okay, and red forty.
Speaker 2: So you know why I would. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: What sucks in here is the food coloring and dextrose and guar gum. That's the reason that I wouldn't drink that wouldn't eat it for those reasons. But the bovine colostrum. Listen, it's mind over matter. You're not drinking breast milk. You're drinking from a cow, just like you always like all of your milk, most of your milk, so you have nothing to worry about. So you're you're avoiding it for no reason. You don't, you're not You're not with me on this. You I can't. I can't slices. You can't get an old dog to try new tricks.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 3: David Brodie, I'm not. I'm not an old dog. But I'll tell you why. There are people who object to this, and I'll tell you why they object to why.
Speaker 2: Let me let me tell you what. Nope.
Speaker 3: Colostrum is a nutrient dense fluid that is released from the breast of mammals after they give birth for the purpose of providing nourishment and certain nutrients to the young.
Speaker 2: Okay, it is very specific.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like it's like pre ejaculate is very high in the you know, the DNA. Yeah, this is the good stuff. This is the stuff that comes out first that the baby needs. So they're taking it from pregnant cows that just gave birth and instead of giving it to the babies that need it. That make an ice cream face you there, You don't know what they're using for. Scary, scary. I just told you what they're using it for. They're putting it in the ice cream. But who's to say that they're not producing it for the baby cows as well? So what is this controversial all of a sudden? Yeah, Well, I'm telling you why some people have I'm telling you why some people have objected. I'm not saying why I object. Oh you know what, Fuck that crowd. There's snowflakes. There's snowflakes. You're saying is not fuck that crowd. Fuck that calf, is what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, I got the.
Speaker 3: Snowflake jingle forum. To those who would object, it's snowing in the control room again, snowflakes. Only a snowflake would complain about that. There's nothing to complain about. There's nothing to be angry about. And and I'm just trying to get you on board to potentially try it because it's not real. It mimics breast milk. There's nothing human about it. It's all from a calf and colosstrum is nothing that you should ask your question, voice your question. If they made it out of human breast milk, would you try it?
Speaker 2: I might be a little bit more recalcitrant.
Speaker 3: Oh, racalcitrant. That's that they take that from the giraffe. Calcitrin comes from giraffe milk. I might think twice. Would you would you eat it if it came from horse milk? Well, horses don't produce milk for ice cream, so probably not. Okay, all the usual suspects, I'm there, okay, goat, goats milk, goats milk, yeah, I'm there, yea, yeah, sheep.
Speaker 2: Milk, sheep milk, I'm there, okay, cow's milk.
Speaker 3: What about?
Speaker 2: What about ox milk? You'll be found with ox milk and buffalo milk, ox milk and buffalo milk.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Buffalo do we do Buffalo milk?
Speaker 2: I think we we do?
Speaker 3: Buffalo burgers, no, give milk they do do? Yes, Buffalo specifically water Buffalo, I guess, yeah, yeah, yeah, Buffalo, the flo Mucenella, Buffalo, Ufelo Soldiers, Buffalo motz.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd be okay.
Speaker 3: Any of these, listen, anything that normally produces milk that we consume, I would. I would definitely try a frozen product from that. Would you do kangaroo milk? Probably not, I don't know. But human breast milk, I don't know, probably not, I don't think so. But this, in this case, it's all about the tidle breast milk ice cream. So people get excited because you know, it's it's a name thing. It you know, it's triggering. All right, all right, I think we've seen enough here. Here's my last one. Would you eat breast milk ice cream from a monkey?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Why they're the closest thing to humans. No, because you're not used to drinking their milk. It could have other crap and what of it had no crap in it. Whatever, It was totally healthy.
Speaker 2: Probably not. No, it doesn't sound appetizing.
Speaker 3: You can have a banana shake right from the with the monkey taking the banana, the monkey and then anyway banana banana.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't do monkey milk?
Speaker 3: No, monkey great? What a great chain of restaurants like monkey milk Monkey milk. No, I'm out somebody let me say something. Somebody on TikTok is gonna drink monkey milk and make it a monkey milk challenge.
Speaker 2: It's gonna become a big thing. Dude. Even the name is like monkey milk. It sounds terrific.
Speaker 3: I think I think we should buy some free to ice cream breast milk ice cream and try it. It's no biggie, a little lape juice e juice, and just know that that yellow tinge is coming from yellow number five and fucking red forty.
Speaker 2: How about this.
Speaker 3: For marketing, you need to rush down to your supermarket and get the new drink, The Thriller from the Gorilla.
Speaker 2: What an old reference.
Speaker 3: That's the Thriller from Manila. Oh my god, Gorilla the Monkey Milk for Everybody
Speaker 2: Byeye four