Speaker 1: Hi, guys, Welcome to another episode of Popping Off with myself and Emily Simpson.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: We found out some fantastic news yesterday. Fantastic. I mean, if I you would have thought I was a kid at a candy store that hasn't been allowed candy in six months. When iHeart approved that we get to do the Secret Lives of Mormon Wives, it just made me so happy. That show starts September six, which is right around the time that's too Hot to handle ends. And I'm just telling every single one of you go to TikTok type in hashtag mom talk. I realized this is not probably your age demographic, as it is not mine either, or Emilice because clearly she's older.
Speaker 2: Thank you for distinguishing. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: But it was a little bit of it was a little bit of happiness just that we get to discuss this because it's so juicy. It's so good. Do your research on the talk before we start talking about it. But before we even get into that, Emily, Yeah, I'm just I'm gonna have to tell you I talked a little shit about you on the last pot.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't watch the show or listen to you, So it's fine.
Speaker 1: I just said, I'm just gonna let you know. I can't really talk about it, but I said that I you know, I always love your shade. I love when you're funny. You're the queen of like funny shade. But in this one instance, and I'm gonna blame maybe the soda machine that you guys were script spraying on each other's crotches and whatnot for maybe this outlandish comment. But you loan Jen your coat, and then you walked outside and you said something along the lines of, oh my god, you look so rich. But then I realized it was just that you're in my coat.
Speaker 2: I don't even remember saying that, but I didn't. I didn't loan it to her. I think she just carried it out for me.
Speaker 1: And then I mean she had it on.
Speaker 2: I was just joking. It was just a joke. I say shit like that all the time.
Speaker 1: I mean, you say worship to me all the time. But I know, right, but I don't really care. But I was like, oh my gosh, I was like fucking Emily, like hid her when she's down, bitch, Like she's already can't pay her rent, and now you got to make fun like that she's only rich in your coat, damn it, damn it, poor girl.
Speaker 2: Well okay, but also let me just give you a little background information. On the way to that bar. She does make jokes about not having money. So I feel like someone someone is self deprecating and they open it up, then I feel like I can take the shot. So I thought that that's where I was coming from.
Speaker 1: And Gene and I do get that. I do understand that we that once you're self deprecating, but I wish, as a viewer of the show, at that moment, Jen would have sunk down and been like, I am well, she would have gone likely, Yeah, I mean I like that.
Speaker 2: I like a good you. I like to spar I like to to That's why I like I like Heather, because she's a worthy opponent. Like Heather wentn't back down. She would have like told me off and then we would have went at it and it would have been great. I enjoy that. So but again just a little bit of context. Jen does take shots at herself and jokes about it, So to me, that was like opening the door to being able to joke about it. So that's why I love doing a podcast with you because I enjoyed hitting it, but you don't.
Speaker 1: And you enjoy it.
Speaker 3: I know I enjoy attempting to offend you.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Well this this is the first thing that we're going to get into. It's a headline for Too Hot to Handle. Too Hot to Handle Star Mary's prisoner who proposed after just six weeks.
Speaker 2: Okay. When I first saw this headline and I looked at the photo, I thought this was the blonde girl Gianna. Is that her name from the season that we're recapping, And then I realized it's not. This is someone from a different.
Speaker 1: This is someone from a past season, and not a shocking turn of events. This prisoner has a I can't really tell if it's a sword or a cross on his forehead. It's a it's a tattoo, and he was.
Speaker 2: Convicted of homicide, so let's go with sword, okay.
Speaker 1: And then there's either an S or a money sign or It's very hard to tell with my old eyes, but they're both. I do appreciate they're both in white. At Prison Netflix, star redefined the expression ball and chain after marrying a prisoner who proposed to her after she'd been just dating for six weeks. I thought he was a really emotionally intelligent real estate agent, Laura Gurkey said, was referring to her husband, Joshua Stewart. I do like that he has a fancy name. Wait, Joshua, Joshua, Like it's not it's Joshua, right, who's currently serving time in Washington State in the US for homicide and possessing a controlled substance. Gurky started the Netflix dating series Too Hot to Handle Germany. It all started when she saw a TikTok video about corresponding with the incarcerated via the social networking site right a Prisoner dot com. Hold on, let me, I need to put this into my phone because I gotta get shit to do when I get done here. Right a prisoner?
Speaker 2: You got to write a prisoner. I feel like you should always have a plan B. You never know what's going to happen.
Speaker 1: You know what. And if the only guy I can get is because he's in prison and has no other options, maybe that's what I'm gonna need to do for a conjugal visit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but apparently there's a very emotionally intelligent prisoners, So yeah, I feel like you could really find like a deep connection with someone.
Speaker 1: I think I could because in February, Stuart popped the question during a phone call, sexy, how else can he do it with his future wife on the outside. Gurky said yes and flew out to Washington straight away for a ninety minute prison ceremony. It was a prison marriage. One of the other inmates was his best man, and she recounted, we were all in white and had our own color theme. It felt super right.
Speaker 2: What is all in white and color theme? Is it your color theme? White?
Speaker 3: Because those are the prison uniforms. No, she's saying that they.
Speaker 1: Weren't in yellow in the regular prison uniforms. I got.
Speaker 2: Oh, I got it. They got to wear white. I get it.
Speaker 3: I mean my question is.
Speaker 2: How do you maintain like, how do you have a normal relationship when someone's like I guess you just visit occasionally and you have phone calls.
Speaker 1: You have phone calls, and then whatever the timeframe is, once you're married, you're allowed to go for conjugal visits.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: It actually sounds pretty ideal because then, like drive you c I.
Speaker 2: Was actually right before you said that, I was actually thinking, huh, doesn't sound so bad.
Speaker 1: Once a week I go have sex with my husband, then I hear from him, and when I do hear from him, he wants to talk to me because he's so desperate for any kind of connection.
Speaker 2: And you have the choice of whether you accept the phone call or not. So if you're not feeling it, you.
Speaker 1: Could just be like nah, But then do you have to pay for the phone call? Like Joshua is calling? Would you like to accept this? Pay? Does that still happen? I think so.
Speaker 2: I think you'd have to pay.
Speaker 1: I don't know that I want to. I mean then i'd be like we're at four minutes? Like how much is fifteen minutes of a combo? And like is someone waiting behind you ready to like shank you? Yes? Well, I don't know that my next husband will be this way, but I have I am going to do some research on write aprisoner dot com and see if I can get any leads.
Speaker 2: I think you should write a prisoner and see what happens.
Speaker 1: Can you write one as me? Because I think you probably write better than I do.
Speaker 2: Yes, I will do that. I'd be like you, look rich.
Speaker 1: What you got on the outside, bunny that I can take? Uh? I can't, I can continue on more and more. This next one is a Yahoo article Too Hot to Handle? Season six? Is it scripted and fake? Or is it real?
Speaker 2: Okay? How why would people accuse it of being scripted. I don't even feel like there's a lot of dialogue.
Speaker 1: There's no speaking.
Speaker 2: It's just like he's hot, she's hot. I'm going to make out with him, let's make out. I mean, how is that scripted?
Speaker 1: If it's scripted, then Christian can't fucking read because he is episode.
Speaker 2: I don't understand where the scripted rumors come from. I'm like, what script there?
Speaker 1: Well, according to the intimacy coach Brendan, the show is not scripted. He said Too Hot to Handle. It's one hundred percent unscripted and the contestants have the free will to do or don't do. The contestants have big personnalit and authentically express it. In twenty twenty and interview with Cosmopolitan, Harry Jowsey, who he was on Dancing with the Stars, a season one cast member, addressed some viewers skepticism regarding the show's authenticity. Jowsey admitted that producers sometimes intervened during filming to possibly generate content that aligns with the audience expectations. Welcome to fucking reality television.
Speaker 2: Right, I know. I mean he said, in these situations, if they know that you've got a problem or you need to have a chat with someone, they'll just point you in the right direction and get a result or to get to that conversation happening and get to the end goal. I mean, I know, I feel like that's just that's reality TV. It's like a a nutshell, right Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like I was listening to Alex Cooper's Call Her Daddy with Rob who was on Love Island, who I love, and there's a moment where he's like, oh yeah, because we didn't have the chance to talk. He goes, I'm a big journaler, but I can't journal on Love Island and she's like, what, you can't join and he's like, no, our only place to journal is the confessional. And then he was like, oh shoot, I can't say that. And I was like, well, why, Like you didn't you didn't give away like I don't think your journal is going to hold this like key of information. In the fact that you're not allowed to journal means that that show scripted, just like they're saying, share your feelings to the camera. That's it. I have a little bit of changes and the people that I no longer need to see on this show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna ask you, what's your feeling now with the guys.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like there's a I mean, is Kylisha on the show? Is Gianna on the show?
Speaker 2: I know what happened. I felt like Gianna can came in hard, and there was a lot of emphasis on Gianna in the beginning, and then she just kind of fell off the earth.
Speaker 1: And then I think the problem with Kaylisha is that like she maybe has too many similarities to Catherine, and so.
Speaker 2: They're focusing on Catherine, which drowns out Kylisha.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which kylish is then just screwed because Kyla Catherine is the more sexual version of Kylisha. So like Catherine's gonna get it. And at this point, I don't even know that we've seen Chris is Chris, Chris may be gone. I don't know who's oh Chris. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, wait, let me look at my tea sheet. Yes, Chris, Chris. Yeah. I don't know. There's not a lot going on. See this is why I why aren't Kylisha and Chris starting something or they just not attracted to each other. But I feel like if they want some camera time, the two of them should be They should.
Speaker 1: Be doing something, something should be happening, because right now, the only people we know are Bree, Charlie, Jaoo, Catherine, Jamari, Juicy Lucy. I only know about Jordan because he's to me unfuckable at this point.
Speaker 3: Wait, is Jordan the one that cried left? Which I don't.
Speaker 1: Believe he was ever a player or too hot to handle. I feel like all of that is a facade. You feel like he.
Speaker 2: Accidentally ended up on the wrong reality show and he's like wait.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like he should have been on ninety Day Fiance, but they accidentally put him on this and then they were like shit.
Speaker 3: Like he took the uber to the wrong set.
Speaker 1: And then they were like shit, how. But then I feel that same way about Christian, Oh he could have been on Oh. We've also got Louis and Flavia, who are a big part of the show, clearly because that's Gray's guy, and Flavia, I mean I kind of have a girl crush on Flavia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, she walked out in a bikini and I was like, damn her, Damn her and her glutes because I'm at the gym every day and mine don't look like that.
Speaker 1: Damn her, And just like looking effortless without makeup on too, like.
Speaker 2: Right, And I don't understand how their hair always looks so beautiful and breezy. I just went on a cruise and to Key West and I looked like a sweaty, frizzy mess the entire time. How are these girls in a tropical location on a beach with flowy hair? What am I doing wrong?
Speaker 1: Also when it do they have the time to give themselves full blowouts every day? And why are these girls so much better than the Love Island girls with doing their makeup naturally? Because the Love Island girls they look like they've been pasted with the wrong color makeup. These girls, it just looks like, oh we this is I woke up like this. Maybe they do because they're all models.
Speaker 2: They all are all model. I mean they are too hot to handle.
Speaker 1: So maybe Netflix money gives them glam. But the next thing that we do need to point out before we even get into the recap is there has been a shift in somebody's job. As we called out, remember how we said that Tamari was going to switch from a squabrooker to a model.
Speaker 2: Yes, it happened. It happened. We called it.
Speaker 1: Yep, we knew it didn't take much time, but we get right into the episode. Charlie and Brie get a warm, very warm welcome back. Bree tells them how they lost fifteen thousand. Jamory revealed they didn't kiss, while Lucy still pissed at Charlie for kissing three girls on day one. Bree gets her man back. She apologizes to Tamori and allus forgiven. I got to say, Breee being a wingwoman to Charlie was very sweet trying to get Lucy to forgive him. That was nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought that was cute too. I liked that they were kind of secluded and they spent a lot of time together and then they kind of formed a friendship.
Speaker 1: I want to know how you felt about the song that Charlie sang to Juicy.
Speaker 2: Lucy, Well, I was hoping that you wrote me a song after watching that.
Speaker 1: A little ditty about Teddy and Emily just doing a podcast talking about preteens like I have it.
Speaker 2: It was good.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: Thank Yeah, Lucy, your lips taste so juicy. I just want you, Lucy. I feel like that's deep.
Speaker 1: Also, if you're going to sing a song, I mean, granted, I just sung a song and I don't have a good voice, but if you're going to say I'm going to sing you a song that I wrote for you, you better can sound like Justin Bieber or Shawn Mendez or you know, even what's his name? What's the guy that's not very cute but has the really cute voice that used tour Taylor Swift? Please help me God? Ed Cheron, ed Cheron, thank you, thank you, Like, have a good voice. Don't be like lou she you're so hot to me, Julie.
Speaker 2: Now, well he plays the saxophone, right.
Speaker 1: That was fine, but then start with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought he would refer to it as his saxophone. I feel like that was a loss. You know, I'll enough phone yep.
Speaker 1: But then after that song, he's like, he's like, so do you want to share a bed? I'm like, I don't think any woman ever wants to share a bed with you again after that song, like, no, no, Charlie. But then Flavia decides to share a.
Speaker 2: Bed with jow, Oh, I'm sorry, were you jealous?
Speaker 1: No? I was actually fine. Jordan did not did not seem fine though he did.
Speaker 2: Noways, I feel like he's not emotionally strong enough to be on this show, like he he how I don't understand how you spend like thirty minutes with someone and you're so deeply in love with them that you can't handle seeing them with someone else and you have to leave for your mental health, I guess.
Speaker 1: And also he made it seem like when he came in, like he was a real player like in this but then as he decided to depart, he's telling us, like, you know what this really? I get like I fall hard and I fall fast. I was like it was seven hours.
Speaker 2: I think he cried a little too. Weren't there some tears?
Speaker 1: He cried? He like almost tow himself in the pool. Then he spent some time in like the hammock bed.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he had to be an isolation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like he couldn't even take he couldn't even be nice to whatever Gianni Gianna, like, he couldn't even It was like a full sob and it was only going to get worse because once Flavia decides to share the bed with Joo. I mean he has to leave the room. We also then have to learn whether we like a question.
Speaker 2: So they're all sleeping in the same room. So if they have sex, then other people witness it and you hear it. That's so awkward.
Speaker 1: Give you have you ever had sex in a room where somebody else's no?
Speaker 2: Have you?
Speaker 3: Well, clearly the answer is yes. Now I miss context.
Speaker 1: Well, back in the day when I was younger but not married, in between my first husband and my second husband, I had a hotel room that I shared with my roommate and we both had boyfriends, and I'm pretty I don't know if we had sex, but I'm pretty sure we did. We were fooling around all at the same time in different beds, okay, And it wasn't awkward. No, I mean I don't think it happened totally sober. It wasn't like we all woke up the next day and we're like, it was.
Speaker 3: Totally normal, let's get room service.
Speaker 1: No, Like, we were staying like a Super eight and it was like, oh, the next day it was like, oh, and now I got to go to work like there was no But I mean, it has happened. I don't know if it was sex, but I know that there was yeah, angavement, I can hear tumbling. Yeah right, but uh then I feel like at this point, Jordan needs to call his mommy, like he needs to have like a little mommy pep talk. Yeah, too hot to handle. Its not for him. And then we get to the high levels of a horniness coming from the retreat and Lana decides to help everyone rechannel their sex energy. She's going to bring in a tantric love expert, Leyla Martin to help them channel their sexual energy into their heart. I need to know. Do you think you could have an orgasm by yourself without touching anything, by just like breathing through.
Speaker 2: It, but through just energy work and breathing. No, absolutely not no. Do you know how much it takes to do? I mean, especially right, especially at forty eight, I'm like, my god, in order to have one. Now, it's like we got to like set up a time. I gotta like get mentally prepared. I gotta take a bath, I gotta like wake myself up. I have a coffee.
Speaker 1: There is a lot when you're like, for me, like when you're pery menopause, there's a lot that needs to get into that. If you think that I could lay on a beach with some guy like Jordan casually touching my stomach and talking to me and then I would be able to have.
Speaker 2: Right, I was just I was embarrassed. I had like secondhand embarrassment, Like could you lay there the beach and try to use energy and breath and make.
Speaker 3: Those noises to try to have an orgasm?
Speaker 2: Like It reminded me of when I was in Vegas a couple of months ago and we went to Thunder down Under and they bring you, like someone out of the audience up on the stage and they have a contest about who can do the best fake orgasm. Like I was mortified. I was so glad that they didn't pull me out of the audience. I couldn't do that.
Speaker 1: Well, I was mortified for Lucy Juicy. Well, the problem is I keep getting Lucy Juicy confused with the freakin' Durat's dog name, So it's like really hard for me. But Juicy Lucy when she's like, I'm gonna show Charlie what he's missing, and then she did the worst fake orgasm I'd ever heard in my life. You're actually this is terrible. This is the worst. No, no, no, I don't want to do it. I don't want to experiment with it. I don't. I'm either gonna have one or I'm not. But there's gonna have to be something more than my breathing. But apparently, I mean, I also kept thinking about Meg Ryan and when Harry met Sally and I was like, she is way better at this than these.
Speaker 2: Absolutely is this one. Jordan is just he can't like get into the workshop because he can only stare at Flavia and Joao, right, like Flavia.
Speaker 1: Do I say that right?
Speaker 2: Flapayeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he can't. He can't take it because he's watching that. So he has to totally abandon Gianna's you know, energy orgasm needs and just leave her on her own. He has a bad player, he I mean, I feel badly for Jordan, but let's be honest, Like he needed to go, Yeah, he needed to go, and I could send some additional ones out, like can we bring some bombshells in? But then Jordan he gives us a real shocker. He tells us he's leaving. I didn't shed a tear. I don't know about you.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't either, but he did, he did.
Speaker 1: And then after that we find out that Charlie and Lucy cost the group six thousand, Joe Al and Flavia cost group six thousand. Louis and Catherine cost them a whopping eighteen thousand, totaling and a loss of thirty thousand dollars for the day. Everyone is a pissed at the rule Baker rule breakers. And I'm like, eighteen thousand dollars for kissing. Yeah, like I'd be eating like a whole onions for breakfast, lunch and dinner and like garlic and that eighteen thousand dollars. And some of these kisses are terrible.
Speaker 2: Right, I can't No, I feel like they should have like discount kisses if they're not good, Like that's not worth eighteen thousand.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, weird awkward pet kisses with lizard tongues should not be worth six thousand dollars, right, You know?
Speaker 2: I was wondering, since they lose money, are there opportunities for them to win money back?
Speaker 1: Well, I would hope so, because if not, they're already at a deficit and we're only on episode three.
Speaker 3: Right, so they're gonna owe money at the end.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So then Lana spares Flavia and Joe al because she sees potential with their relationship. However, she doesn't let Louis off so easily. She gives Louis and Catherine the ultimate chastity test. They're going to be spending the night in the privacy suite. They have a menu with how much everything costs, they take a bath. They menu though it is happy Our menu, but the prices still seem high for Happy Hour.
Speaker 2: I agree. I feel like they should have lessened it a little.
Speaker 1: You know, I hate to say this to Katherine. I don't know that I'd be the one always wanting to break the rules and like have the guy be telling me now like I think I would, I would start to get a complex about it.
Speaker 2: Wait, you want the guy to be the rule breaker and you say no, yes, yeah, you want to turn the tables. I get it.
Speaker 1: Like Catherine's always the one like let's go, let's go, let's go, and he's like Louis like no. But then we see Catherine with like the but plugs ak Lana like all over her body, sitting there spread eagle. I also so, I think so, yeah, I mean that was a lot more than you showed in your boudoir shoot. So I think you need to step up your game for next time.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, when I do it again? Yeah, I want you spread egle, I'm just gonna do a totally nude one. Like I'm deciding that to show up with clothes. I'm just suit.
Speaker 1: Can I be the photographer? Yes? I don't like to be like Yes, think Bad Lana right now, think Bad Lana. We could do a podcast from it, naked together.
Speaker 2: I think that would get.
Speaker 1: A lot of views, you know what, or it may people may never tune in again. But then you know, we're back in the privacy suite. We're seeing them do all the things. They don't break the ultimate rule of no sex. So we never even see the new people come in this episode. So, guys, if you're listening, we you know, we are such overachievers that we watched the next episode so we may reference it. So we hope we didn't ruin anything for you guys. But I'm just going to say that the new Bombshells or whatever they call the new people, it's almost as if Jordan should have just stayed.
Speaker 2: I okay, I have to say I liked them you did. I did, yeah, because I thought, well, I liked what was the girl? Oh Valentina, Yeah, Valentina. I liked her.
Speaker 1: I didn't like that Valentina needed to continuously once he one time said strawberry was sexy. Yeah, she had seven hundred and forty two strawberries.
Speaker 2: Well, we're not talking about deep conversations here, so well, so.
Speaker 1: That you'll have to stay tuned, you'll stay riveted to watch episode.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question. What do you think of Joao and Flavia's relationship? Like, do you think it has potential.
Speaker 1: Like once they leave this place? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, no, okay.
Speaker 1: I think that they're gonna probably soon have sex when they go into the happy hour room. Like I don't think they'll be able to withstay and sex. But I also feel like Lavia, if somebody more attractive to her came in than joe Au and maybe didn't lick his guitar, I feel like she could easily be tempted.
Speaker 2: You can't get past to the guitar licking. Did you ask your dad if he's ever done that?
Speaker 1: I yesterday when we were at line she help his dio. I didn't feel like the right time, but I definitely am going to bring it up today.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's you just throw it out. You're just like, hey, Dad, by the way, have you ever licks your guitar?
Speaker 1: Just have you ever lit? I mean I feel like maybe the guys from Kiss have licked their guitar, but it was in a different way. Yeah, so, I mean who knows? But too hot to handle. I feel like we need more people. We need more people, We need more action. I don't want to only focus on three couples. I need more things. I just right now, I really feel like we're only hearing about Catherine and Flavia.
Speaker 2: Do you also feel like there needs to be maybe a little bit more of a backstory on each of these people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like where do they model? What? Yes?
Speaker 2: Like when when they're talking about when what's his name Christian or whatever? And he asked Catherine about what she does and she said she's been a model for like six years or ten years or something, And I'm thinking where and what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: An Instagram model or do.
Speaker 2: You mean like a legit career where you're doing editorials? Like I need more information.
Speaker 1: I also need to know, like can they not go back and like edit and show us, like like the different magazine covers. Like most other shows, they're going to give you some context, right. Also, like maybe the fact that there's not been any real the only con conversation is about sexual energy is confusing to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like don't you feel like you need some more?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Like maybe even like what's not even huge? It doesn't even have to be deep stuff, but like what's your favorite place to eat? Like what do you love to do on a date? Like pretty much anything? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Where are you from? Where were you born? Where did you go to school? I need more information. I just it's like these people were just dropped onto this resort out of nowhere and I know nothing about them, and every episode I don't learn anything more about them.
Speaker 1: Now all I know is that they potentially either want to hook up with the person that they're with or they do not, or they're about to be banished into a room to count paper clips. I need just to be likable. I think you have to at least have a touch of context to who you are as a human being exactly. But let me ask you a question, how would you if you were going to give me a touch of People are like, well, what would you say about Teddy.
Speaker 2: What would you say, like in context about Teddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like if somebody was like, oh, give me a little history on Teddy, what would you say.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, well, you know, you know Teddy mellancab Her dad's like a rock starr. He's been famous for years. And then she was on Beverly Hills for a little while, but she got fired and now she does a podcast that's say, you know what, all really positive things. Those are all positive, and they're all those are all accolades, and you know what.
Speaker 1: On on our next episode of Popping Off, I will have a new co host to be determined who that will be. I will let you guys know after and we'll see how we go.
Speaker 3: But right next episode, you can do my background.
Speaker 1: Fine, I'm actually going to be writing it right now.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to give you I'm going to give you a whole week to prepare, so it better be good.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be fucking good. Matt, write something good. All right, Thanks you guys for tuning in, and we will be back soon