Speaker 1: Yo, what's good. It's little Papa. I'm here checking in with Bootleg call.
Speaker 2: Bolet Cat podcast.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: We got a special guest in here representing Jacksonville.
Speaker 4: Was good, little Papa, watch one of them?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: What's good?
Speaker 2: How are you enjoying BT weekend?
Speaker 3: What's over?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: It's Monday?
Speaker 2: But yeah versus day.
Speaker 4: It's Tuesday. You know we be we be vamping? You feel me? Half Man? Have vamp out right now? You vamp?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You got the new album half Man, Half Vamp, which is uh explained? Are you like, do you not sleep a lot? Do you bite bitches in the neck and suck their blood?
Speaker 3: Are you like, uh?
Speaker 2: Are you there like scared of garlic or what's going on? No?
Speaker 1: You know the bitches do get hooked though, but nah, it's just on something like vamp. You know what I'm saying. When that when the when the night fall, that's when when you feel me. That's when I go to work strictly business, stand on the business. You know what I'm saying, half Man. You know, that's that's when taking care of responsibilities in the daytime, all the responsibilities that I created as a man, family, being the father of big brother.
Speaker 4: Knowstand little brother of son.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you what we call vamps in my friend group. I have a friend and I'm not even lying right now. Shout out to the baby dude. We call him a vampire because he ate his girl out while she was on a period.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, he's a real fampire.
Speaker 2: That's a fucking psychle.
Speaker 4: He got me beat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we say he's got his red He's got his red wings. You know the damn So I mean, I don't mind. You know, the the period relations if you got the shower and you know, if it's Britney's going crazy, but it's coming up swinging Brittany.
Speaker 4: Telling you check on him.
Speaker 2: So yo, talk to me, man. Because obviously Jacksonville is one of the hottest cities in hip hop. It's been very, very highly publicized a lot of the violence that transpires out there. What do you think if anything can be done to try to bring I guess a lot more unity in Jacksonville.
Speaker 1: Nah, it's really it's really unity in Jacksonville. You feel me like you just you know what I'm saying. Everybody everywhere you go, you know what I'm saying, Everybody not going like each other? Be a parties I think you know, I always be like that. So the unity, you know what I'm saying that the way it is, nah, you feel.
Speaker 4: Me is good?
Speaker 2: You think it's getting better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody just gotta you know what I'm saying, build around that you feel me. Everybody might not be on the same thing. You can't force that you feel me. But as long as you on the same page, you know what I'm saying. As building trying to grow, that's all that matters.
Speaker 2: What it's like for you because you've been grinding independently for so long. What has been the biggest thing that you've learned since coming with CMG, Because obviously you know I always say it like the hottest label in the world. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's really like a modern day death growing.
Speaker 2: So for you coming into such a it's like the all star team, you know what I mean. It's crazy when you really go through the roster, what is some stuff you've picked up?
Speaker 1: The future matters, you know what I'm saying. But the brand, you know what I'm saying, that's it. Build a brand, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like right now, you.
Speaker 1: See how you're saying like CMG, and he got it, got his artists.
Speaker 4: You feel me.
Speaker 1: He making sure that that the artists building their brand in the process. And you know what I'm saying, You know you feel me. Don't get no better than that, you know what I'm saying. The brand that's all that matter. Having something in the years from now, that's you know what I'm saying, that that's still here. You feel me like he did.
Speaker 2: I like that. I would say, who's the starting five of CMG, and then who's the sixth man or woman?
Speaker 4: Mmm? I don't. I can't put everybody. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Your guy's like Lebron James, Michael Jordan right type shit?
Speaker 1: Or you know what he's like, you're trying to put like together like like this, like the starting five just any anyway type sh okay, Yeah, you got your your Jordan, you got it.
Speaker 2: I say, I feel like should be he's the coach. He's like the Hall of Famer turn coach man. Okay, you're the sixth man.
Speaker 4: Coming out the bench.
Speaker 3: You're Lou Williams.
Speaker 1: I'm coming out the bench for show for shure. You know what I'm saying, You can always depend on me to come out the benching.
Speaker 2: And throw twenty five up. Win a game easy, win a game seven easy?
Speaker 4: You feel me?
Speaker 1: So one thing about that starting five, they know they can depend on Pab.
Speaker 2: They can depend on you to come on bench, clean up, call men. It's okay if you're in Jacksonville, there's no team nearby. There's like obviously the Hawks up top, and then down below. It's really the Magic are the closest team, Like who.
Speaker 4: Do you really do magic well? In basketball? Yeah? In basketball, I'm a lebron James man.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 4: I go with lebrono.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then in football you obviously love the Jaguars or I mean they that's gotta be tough, right, just growing up watching like mediocrity or subparwer football your whole childhood.
Speaker 4: Hey watch.
Speaker 1: No man, you know you own Mark Brunell Jersey or nah mandatory.
Speaker 4: I was a Mary Jones ruth.
Speaker 2: And Jones Drew was a beast U c l a man. He was a very tiny, tiny stout dude.
Speaker 4: I was a Jones drewth and that I had the Jones Drew.
Speaker 2: Did you play fantasy football? Because he was a beast in fantasy.
Speaker 4: I played fantasy football I ain't really big on that.
Speaker 2: Feel like people go to Jacksonville to get good and then they get traded like Jalen Ramsey.
Speaker 4: Jyalen Ramsey. We had Leonard Fournette.
Speaker 2: Fournette was a beast, had to go to he went to Tampa.
Speaker 4: Bay ring on thing.
Speaker 1: But we can we can slip up a good roster. I can't do it at all. But this team we got, you know what I'm saying. Coming this year, I feel like we're gonna.
Speaker 3: Be Trevor Lawrence.
Speaker 4: Lawrence.
Speaker 1: Yea, Trevor Lawrence holding it down. He ain't scared the name and he out there playing on the east side. Well, you know what I'm saying, the heart of Jacksonville my side.
Speaker 4: So he good.
Speaker 2: That's where the stadium is.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 2: Have you seen Trevor Lawrence out in public anywhere? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I don't seen Trevor Lawrence out in public.
Speaker 2: I feel like you guys, like you should take them out like a night on the town too, Papa.
Speaker 4: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: Trevor Lawreens if you ever see it, as anybody, if y'all get this, the Trevor Lawn, the Duke away, come on, come heme. It's the only way you feel me. You are playing on the East Side every day, you feel me, you coming through my hood.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, come on, why not stop through it?
Speaker 3: Come on for you man?
Speaker 2: Like obviously just looking you up on YouTube, there's so many like random documentaries about your life and what's going on. How much of that shit is like frustrating because I'm sure a lot of it is bullshit, but people watch, I mean a lot of the stuff's tons of you. So it's like people watch that come to come to their own conclusions. Like I can only imagine if you look to me. My name up and there was people making many documentaries about my life that were inaccurate.
Speaker 1: I hate them in a documentary so much because.
Speaker 2: And you never know what the guy looks like. It's just a voice.
Speaker 4: Everything false.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you feel me like it gonna take a little pieces of it, you know what I'm saying. Of what you done let out to the world and everything else is just built off their assumptions or fans assumption.
Speaker 2: It's all assumptions. It's like it's like they're trying to control the.
Speaker 4: Nah, it's so much false. It's so much fake shit in that.
Speaker 1: And then it's like y'all playing with people, life, people freedom out it Like stop playing.
Speaker 2: Growing up in Jacksonville? What are you doing for fun? Are you hooping? Obviously you're making music? Are you watching Netflix? Are you're playing two K? What do you do for fun? As a kid coming up where you're from?
Speaker 1: Coming up in Jacksonville, Like it's best to like be from a hood. You feel me, it's ain't too much going on, like in like the nice areas, like nothing going on at all. So if you like in the hood, then you've got something going on every day, Like.
Speaker 2: What are you doing? Like I mean, I'm talking about talking about like you getting into the streets.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about Like nah, ain't you talking about as far as like getting in the streets, Like that's what a fun that you feel? Me in the neighborhood, Like we used to go to just rid to be able to go outside and ride your bike every day, you know what I'm saying. That was fun for us, Like we ain't go nowhere, you know what I'm saying, they consider it fun. We had a little ship like a bitch and landing, you know what I'm saying, Like that was like a little water park arcade. But that ship was ran down. You know what I'm saying. You got the beach, you feel me, that's it. But other than that, the neighborhood. You know what I'm saying, the neighborhood, pool going to the Kennedy Center. You know what I'm saying, Like you're talking about like you can't get out in the rest.
Speaker 2: As a kid, I would. I'll be talking to my boy in the pool while I'm paying. He has no idea.
Speaker 1: I just be like, yeah, that's right as all that.
Speaker 2: Ship, especially if the water's cold, it'll warm you up. Bro, Okay, don't let that water be too cold. Yeah, I'm just pissing this water real quick. It's got the.
Speaker 3: Chlorine for a reason. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, we got lighters everywhere here you go.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you.
Speaker 4: Come on.
Speaker 3: Oho, Britney.
Speaker 1: You know this one of the only on the interviews you get to smoke on. So I'm not smoke it.
Speaker 3: Where'd you go to?
Speaker 2: Where were you guys at before this? Uh mm, I'm assuming you're not smoking.
Speaker 3: As serious right now?
Speaker 2: So I told him the story about when I spoke Chrissa's least up. I don't even know that story my Christmas you stole Christmas last talk. Well, I won't go down that uh rabbit hole with you and my thoughts. What was on there was there was there a s oh shit, my very personas see she's a thief. Oh that's just know the newest employee of CMG steals.
Speaker 4: Oh do you gonna take that out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's the interview nazi man, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to get her notes after this one.
Speaker 2: Mm.
Speaker 3: She'll be like can you edit out all of the mayor wanna? Who'd you start smoking weed? How old were you?
Speaker 2: I was?
Speaker 4: It's crazy. I started smoking late. I was like seventeen eighteen, Okay, that's not terrible.
Speaker 2: I smoked weed for the first time when I was eight, but I didn't like get into it. But I tried it for the first time.
Speaker 4: When I was saying I smoked for the first time too, when I was like.
Speaker 3: And it burnt, like I just remember being like it hurt. I'm like, why do people? How do people do this?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I remember getting for the first time to all like, what's the point.
Speaker 2: Have you ever smoked my bad out of a soda? Can?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 4: I ain't never smoked out of soda.
Speaker 3: Can some holes in the middle of that bitch you smoke out of an apple?
Speaker 4: I ain't smoke out of no apples.
Speaker 3: It's the thing, you know. I used to live in Florida.
Speaker 2: I used to live in Tampa, which is not obviously very close to where you're at. But you ain't fall neither not far either. Right in the middle, man, right in the middle. How much do you still try to pay attention to like the new wave of what's going on out of Jacksonville and like maybe try to help out, like somebody you're feeling that signed, you're gonna throw him a free feature look.
Speaker 4: Out for show for sure. Uh you're talking about like in Jacksonville.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just in your city.
Speaker 4: Like I don't really be like on social media like that.
Speaker 1: Like so when I when I do hear something like new like new artists coming out of Jacksonville, my brother put me on it, you know what I'm saying. And if he rocking with it. If you think it's hard, then it's hard because he just listening to know anything. He liked me when they come to music.
Speaker 2: So when you when you're recording, are you writing ship down? Are you punching in, Like, give me your process. What's your process when you're recording punching in?
Speaker 1: I go in the I go in the studio. You know what I'm saying, Pull me up, some beats, go through, some beats. I probably send by a good ten of them, you know what I'm saying. And I'm gonna try to do at least five of them out that ten pat before.
Speaker 4: The night over it.
Speaker 3: So you're like hum like a melody and then go in and yup.
Speaker 4: Honestly, that's it.
Speaker 2: You're pretty You're You're I'm more melodic than a lot of the Jacksonville ship that's popping, like in terms of like you know, you actually have a lot of melody in your music. So yeah, a lot of the other ship Like.
Speaker 4: It's just very like, you know, I want to learn how aggressive.
Speaker 1: I want to learn how of saying. It's definitely a lot of aggression coming out of Jacksonville. But it's a lot of you feel it's a lot of hey, why l cyrus, you feel miss a lot of you know what I'm saying, It's a lot of versatility, you know what I'm saying, Just gotta be I.
Speaker 2: Feel like there's somebody else. I'm forgetting that sings from tripping.
Speaker 4: Oh it's a lot.
Speaker 2: Whitel Cyrus shouts, I know for sure, you gotta get a ship together, right.
Speaker 3: You can see for sure.
Speaker 1: No, it's sorry saying you can probably help him out right, do a record with him, the record with him, help.
Speaker 2: Him throw him the lot, man, I mean you made my need that little pop a love after recent events.
Speaker 4: Leave it in guys man for sure.
Speaker 2: Yo, all right, you already know man, we gotta stop the interview. Shout out to my bookie right now. If you go to my bookie and sign up. Man, I was just playing Roulette live with a real person spinning the ball on webcam at the casino, my bookie dot ag. You can, of course bet on baseball, but really you gotta get down with the casino. They got the slots, they got all the card games, blackjack, craps, roulette, table games galore. It's a full fledged casino, my bookie dot ag. And when you sign up with that promo code Bootleg, sign up right now. Use that promo code Bootleg. They're gonna get you hooked up with the first deposit bonus, MyBookie dot Ag.
Speaker 3: Let's get back to the interview.
Speaker 2: Now. If you guys don't know about King Pom, King Pom is all natural raw baby, Yes, all right, we're talking about the leader when it comes to tobacco free, natural organic leaf raps. If you're a smoker, a toteer, a straight West coaster, you know what I'm saying. Whatever, you're into King Pom's, they got it for you. What's great about these these are like one of the best products that they sell. Now, this is a turping infused tobacco free leaf. And what's dope is you stuff your flour into it and then you press on the thingy, you know what I'm saying, and then you got flavor. I'm gonna show you what it looks like when it's stuffed with some great tree from Harden of course. Ah, look at that right, Get that thing stuffed up. The tip has got that flavor in it. Wherever you're at, man, make sure you check out the You know they got the smoke shops, they got those on lock. They got seven eleven's on lock. We're only smoking out of King Palms. Baby, you already know what it is. And if you go to kingpoms dot com, Kingpalm dot com, kingpom dot com and you use the promo code bootleg keV, you will save fifty percent off at checkout half off at checkout, fifty percent off if you go to kingpom dot com and use that promo code. The promo code is down below. Go run it up. Try some of these flavors too, man, the peach, pineapple, the strawberry shortcake. They just got so much going on. There's also all kind of dope smoking accessories. You can get half off, y'all, what are we talking about? Say fifty percent off kingpom dot com promo code below. It's either bootleg or boutleg half these promo codes you got might have had hurt. Try both of them, all right, one of them get you fifty percent off.
Speaker 3: Goddamn it. Anyway, let's get.
Speaker 2: Back to the interview. No, like tell me because obviously you you've been wrapping. How many years has it been?
Speaker 4: I wrote my first album O eight, but your.
Speaker 2: First time, like you dropped an actual project? Oh like officially?
Speaker 4: Yeah? That was Oh nah, hell na, man, that's the case.
Speaker 1: At twenty thirteen, Yeah, thirteen, I probably uploaded my first on the sound cloud.
Speaker 2: Damn so you're like, low kiyo, you've been doing this shit, you ain't. You ain't like a you're a new artist, but you're not a new artist, not at all.
Speaker 4: I've been grind.
Speaker 1: I don't seen like I've seen a lot of different eras in his music. Shit, you feel me? You got to think like I was born in two thousand. You know what I'm saying. When two thousand hit, who was popping shit? Nelly fifty Nellie? You know what I'm saying. So by the time two thousand and two you able to talk, and you know what I'm saying, My mama told me.
Speaker 4: Shit, I was able to go shorty, it's your birthday.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. That whole song that two years old, you feel it's getting hot in here? Take off all your cause I noticed shit, you feel mesh. That's how my mama told me. You know I was you know what I'm saying. I was meant for this ship.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. It just thought that you were two years old singing two years old? Like you know how that yeah, you know how that shit go.
Speaker 1: You two years old, you hear a little songs popping in Yeah, So I'm pretty sure she did that, right.
Speaker 2: Is there an? You say you've seen a lot of errors of hip hop? What era do you miss the most?
Speaker 1: That's a good question. I probably missed that. What year that was when when Wayne dropped like hustling music?
Speaker 3: That was wait or eight?
Speaker 2: Was Customer Music? Was Cardiff too?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Your year?
Speaker 3: So that was like two thousand and six.
Speaker 4: Nice six. I go back to when you're six years old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll probably go back to there when I was like when one is Apart was heavy and all that low Wayne Low Wayne.
Speaker 2: To you remember who you like? Who's your favorite hosts? Because there's so many iterations in one of six apart hosts, I got to go original, probably a J and free a J and freeze the I mean that's for show. I don't even remember who else hosted. I think Big Tiger hosted it for a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just know wow Wow hosted a little bit and.
Speaker 3: Then bow Wow hosted it.
Speaker 2: That's right, Terrence J. Terrence was good to shot to Terrence. I forgot about bow Wow.
Speaker 4: I feel like for a good when they was when they hosted to.
Speaker 2: When I was a little kid, I thought a little bow Wow owned one of six in part like I thought he just had some steak in it because he was dish.
Speaker 4: Shot out the bow and little Romeo's crazy. How about I keep coming up.
Speaker 1: I've been paying about my homeised about people looked at me like I was crazy.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying is out playing home with the bow.
Speaker 1: They're like, Now, I'm telling you like about a lot of reasons I'm here doing this interview. You feel me like, come on, if you want to be technical, bro that man, Bro, you gotta think I just told you I don't seen it every air. Now you gotta think I'm watching the little want's apart like, damn, I can do that ship.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna do that one day. So bow wow, you come on. One of the reasons you feel me for show? For sure? You know it got it?
Speaker 3: I would say, we gotta put little more respect on bows.
Speaker 1: Now, my mad man pulled Bro pulled up in that bent On Freshess video. Come on myself, gotta go get me on my favorite. I gotta go get me one of them.
Speaker 2: What was the other one where he did the awkward like let me that was all right?
Speaker 4: Let me hold you, I told myself. Then if you can do it. I can do it. Ship, that's it. That's fair.
Speaker 3: That's fair.
Speaker 2: Who's your goat? Like, who's the greatest of all time? To you in terms of hip hop?
Speaker 4: Mmm my go ship? Bullshit Bullsy Boozie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know, I like living in Florida.
Speaker 1: Like you know how like people be like, oh, like when they come to Park and Ship, they like, Park got a song for every situation type shit, that's why they dude, he got a song for every situation.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: It's funny because like I didn't understand because I'm a West Coast guy. But I lived in Tampa for like three years. I lived there when he got out the last time he got out, and I didn't. I always like enjoyed boozy music and shit and him and Webby Ship, but I didn't really understand like the gravity of what he means to the South until I lived there. And uh, when he put his album out, I think he called it like Boupac or some shit, I was like, I get it because he's a lot of people's Tupac. He's a lot of people's Tupac for real. Yeah, and he's he's he looked like he did you meet him at Have you met him yet? Yeah, he didn't disappoint did Hey?
Speaker 4: No, it was crazy because he knew me.
Speaker 1: You feel me right like just you know what I'm saying, me being on him growing up, you feel me like how it was on him ship and now you see me, you know me and his kids.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. Listen to my music feeling.
Speaker 2: He's got a lot of them. Yeah, run the streams of you get all the boozy kids together. That's a stream farm if you wanted it to be. But I always I tell everybody boozy like when you meet him, because I've met a lot of my favorite rappers growing up, and like I've been disappointed by a few of them, like where they were either just not who I thought they were and they were assholes. Not him, He's like as advertised.
Speaker 3: So he was cutting up at the BT Awards too, man definitely. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Did you see him fall when he was ripped trying to rip the plastic off of himself when Lata was performing.
Speaker 4: Nah, you see that, son?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Ship for you Like do you have I mean you educate me?
Speaker 2: Do you have like an imprint a label yourself that you're.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like that wild child when you hear a wild Child.
Speaker 2: I see the chain wild Child, That's that's your label, that's the.
Speaker 1: Brand for show for sure. Okay, a couple of years from now, you're gonna see that ship everywhere. Not even a couple of years, Like give it a year?
Speaker 2: Do you like? Have you have you? You know, try to get some advice from Gotti, Like, hey, once I'm ready to start signing an.
Speaker 4: Artist, which show for sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah for show. Have you gone to a soccer game with him yet? Because he owns a soccer team?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Not yet?
Speaker 3: Where's the team?
Speaker 2: That is it in DC? Yeah?
Speaker 4: DC?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I feel like that's I definitely got to catch on. We was just telling my soccer too.
Speaker 2: I got a catch Have you been in the casino with him?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I feel like you shouldn't go because I saw a video of him and I think he like lost like a preposterous amount of money.
Speaker 4: So you think you think he ain't want to thing about it?
Speaker 3: I think jay Z might have been standing there.
Speaker 4: And gains sweat. You think I beat beat that good? Be that good? That? Look? This is the thing.
Speaker 2: If you go gambling with somebody who's willing to like put six figures on like a single spin or hand. Then you start thinking in your head it's a good idea, and then you might try to like.
Speaker 4: Not see me personally. I gambling. I ain't no gambler.
Speaker 3: Well, what do they got like a hard rock somewhere over there in Jacksonville? In fact, there's one in every major floor.
Speaker 1: Nah and Jasonville. I don't got nothing but like little best bits. The closest heart up would probably be like Tempa or I've had some nights.
Speaker 3: At that motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, ever, have you been to Vegas?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I don't been to Vegas. I love Vegas.
Speaker 2: Did you notice the random prostitutes late at night sitting at slot machines by themselves while they baby fat purse is hanging from their arms.
Speaker 4: No, I never noticed that.
Speaker 3: Yeah it's a thing.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You go to bake iceed to live in Vegas. I've lived everywhere.
Speaker 4: You go to Vegas.
Speaker 2: If it's three in the morning and you see a chick that's like a six or better, she's at that slot machine by herself, and she's done up, like you know, like, oh, you look like you might have just left the club or a job interview. She's a prostitute for sure, or any casino you go to, you go to the High Limits room and you go to the High Limit bar, and there's just a plethora. That's where the wonderful ones are. The casino floors where you know, the lot lizards are as we'd like to the ball Yeah, yep, yep, yep. But if you ever go to the Tampa Bay hard Rock, they're all disgusting.
Speaker 3: It's bad.
Speaker 2: I've never participated in such activities, but I am very very uh you know, aware of my surroundings.
Speaker 3: At all times.
Speaker 2: I'd like to know what's going on. Like it's crazy because you you call yourself half vamp or half vamp has like any of them Playboy Carti's interesting cult following of white kids with dirty air forces come out of the woodwork saying where the vamps.
Speaker 1: Nah, I get a lot of I get a lot of Cardiff fans. I'll be trying to be like putting comments and ship. Yeah, I'll be trying to Cardiff fans chill.
Speaker 2: Man, you should tell them there's more than one vampire.
Speaker 4: Definitely.
Speaker 2: They never say that.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, and't started making advounce when they made car Do you feel me it's different type of events.
Speaker 2: What's the best vampire movie?
Speaker 4: What's that? What's that one? It's like a what's that?
Speaker 2: There's Lost Boys, there's Blade, there's no there's also some really really suspect What that movie?
Speaker 4: What's that one? That was that a vampire movie? That that Snoop Dogg?
Speaker 2: Bones?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's just like some little bullshit. You feel that? Yeah, I consider Bones like that's your favorite? Yeah, Bone, Blade, Blade? You feel me like, of course Blade, but I say like Bones like one of them too. Blade. I feel like Blade is like.
Speaker 2: Dogs good at a lot of things, but acting is not probably at the top of the you know, he's all right, yeah, but he good.
Speaker 1: He good for for you feel me like, come on? Soul playing shit. A lot of people don't like soul playing. Soul Playing a Hood classic.
Speaker 2: It's definitely a hood classic. So I sold copies of it as a young child.
Speaker 4: That's how you got a named bootlet kill.
Speaker 2: Yes, for sure, precisely, sir. Respect Soul Plane put Kevin Hart on, Don't you ever Forget It? Definitely the first Kevin Hart movie. I remember watching me So Plane Me too. Tom Arnold was in Soul Plane. That was his last great moment too. Yeah, so plan you know who Tom Marnold is.
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 3: You ever watched Roseanne?
Speaker 4: Nope?
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 1: We grew up different than I'm telling you. A lot of movies, a lot of movies you probably.
Speaker 2: Call Roseanne with the White Lady and her her fucking families from like the like the nineties. It was probably it was like a sitcom of out a family the Connors. No, you never seen He's what TV shows besides winn of Sick some part?
Speaker 3: Did you like? Well, what are you watching right now? Do you watch? Do you like binge watch anything?
Speaker 2: Or are you on Netlix checking out documentaries? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like Manifest?
Speaker 3: I heard Manifest is good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Manifest. I just finished Manifest. What's the ship is? Oh?
Speaker 1: Tyree the Ghost series with Tyree Ghost? Okay, Yeah, I'm rocking with that.
Speaker 2: I missed the whole power wave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a couple I got and it's crazy. I got on the powerway with with the Ghost series, like the Little Tired She Went Back. Yeah, it's a couple honestly, But I know Manifest probably like the best thing going right now.
Speaker 4: Manifest. I just finished Snowfall.
Speaker 1: I was rocking with Snowfall everything I was really watching, though it just came to the end like Caason Finales and Ship, so I'm really trying to find a new ship to watch.
Speaker 2: I love Snowfall. Snowfall had me wondering what Crack would be like to take, you know. I mean, I'm not saying I would ever do it, but it definitely made me be like, because you know, there's like the part of the show where Franklin Saint's girlfriend smokes Crack the cops daughter. Yeah, and in one episode her whole ship just.
Speaker 4: Gets everything just went upside in a crack.
Speaker 2: They said that having sex selling her Dath's jewelry.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, damn, I first hit, that first hit, Like so it just makes you wonder, like you feel me like it's a good I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Crackhead told me that first hits.
Speaker 2: Like I think they're like chasing it the rest of their life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, and then they end up you know, naked over here coming did it out the first hit? You know what I'm saying, and can't who you know what I'm saying. What about Judge?
Speaker 3: Are there a lot of homeless people in Jacksonville.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a lot of homeless people.
Speaker 2: Ever, well, I just know there's a lot of homeless people here.
Speaker 4: You can do something about it.
Speaker 2: Listen here, you're in La we got We are like the motherfucking Lebron James the homeless people.
Speaker 4: Bro, It's so crazy.
Speaker 2: I just we are the goddamn Coca Cola of the homeless.
Speaker 4: I'll be wishing I can do something about him. Uh, we're like on the street. But I know, I know it's it's going, it's going one day. What is it all?
Speaker 2: I gotta ask you, right because your guys is governor is probably gonna he was running for president, Rondo Santis uh, and he has a lot of divisive policies about He's banned certain black studies and universities, and he's trying to ban all the wokeness. Any thoughts on Rhonda saying this.
Speaker 1: Little papa Nah, you absolutely just run unto my attention. You know what I'm saying, the first person bring into my attention.
Speaker 4: But I mean.
Speaker 2: We just I just look at it, like, is everything good in Florida? Like when you're living there, You're like, I like the way he's running shit exactly. Not because I don't know. I don't notice the policy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I don't live in Florida no more. He's more man, I'm just yeah, I'm just from you, you know what I'm saying. So it's like I don't really be knowing what to get.
Speaker 2: I feel like, especially if you're from Jacksonville, once you get popped and get the fuck out of there respectfully, you know, maybe go back to you guys, you know, go to the playoffs or something.
Speaker 4: We were going to the playoffs. Yo.
Speaker 2: That game was against the Chargers. Gaffy that game this year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was at the best of the year. I was at that game.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It made me be like, Okay, that's why they did that because you were there.
Speaker 3: You're the lucky charm. Yeah that's well you're not. Yeah, you're not. I mean you're you're like, yeah, you said was that was that said correctly? I didn't just call you.
Speaker 2: Said lucky charge.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they did that.
Speaker 1: I was that shout out to the job while they had me a little jersey when I got the little Papa that's fire man.
Speaker 2: What's your favorite cereal? Speaking of lucky charms, fruit of pels, fry, pebbles or gas fruity pebbls and then you got to go frosted flates. Right. Have you ever been at the bottom of a bunch of cereal at the same time, like all the cereals are low, and then you just combine them into like a super bowl of cereals.
Speaker 4: Mess around with Q three.
Speaker 3: That shit is fine.
Speaker 4: Don't have no choice, all.
Speaker 2: Right, listen my vacation. We're cutting commercials live from Mexico. We're on the beach, dammit.
Speaker 3: So check this out, man, don't forget it's summertime.
Speaker 2: You gotta go to blue Choo bluetoo dot com from a code bootleg, all right, that's gonna get you a free month supply same active ingredient as biagrant and Cialis. Of course, the best part about Bluechoo is it gets you jack super hard.
Speaker 3: What are we talking about?
Speaker 2: All right? If you're dealing with a rexil dysfunction, do the stress due to I don't know whatever is going on mentally, it happens too.
Speaker 4: You can get that ed fixed.
Speaker 2: Blue Choo promo code bootleg three months supplied bluetoo dot com. Also want to shout out to the family at odd Socks Baby, that's right. Shout out to odd socks. They got all kind of crazy new licenses. They just dropped uh Man transformers, they got the Hasbro licenses, now power Ranger socks. Of course, they just did the Coca Cola earlier this year. Of course, the most comfortable socks in the world. Go to odd socks Official dot com us that promo code bout like and say twenty percent off odd socksofficial dot com. It's kind of like, would that kind of like be a decent analogy of your new album. It's like the super Cereal Bowl of hip hop right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly. You see them number number six.
Speaker 2: It's your sixth album.
Speaker 4: No, I'm talking about on.
Speaker 1: Apple Music hip Congratulations. Yeah, I appreciate that you're trying to go top five.
Speaker 4: You will.
Speaker 2: What you gotta do is you just gotta, like, you know, push your fans. Hey, you're gonna try to get top five. I don't care if you once by it again.
Speaker 4: To gotta pushed up it, man, go top five.
Speaker 2: It just came out Friday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it just came out Friday, only one week of promo.
Speaker 2: To what has been your Like, you know, when you usually drop an album, you'll notice feedback about, like, do what song you're getting the most feedback on that you feel like is a fan favorite?
Speaker 4: Surprisingly?
Speaker 1: Probably like I've been seeing a lot of King finding and problems back home, problems, back home, problems back home. But I went and surprised that I was gonna be a fan favorite, right. I had them posted a little clip of the song, and they was asking.
Speaker 2: For how many videos have you shot? Or I'm sure you got some of the can had.
Speaker 1: Two already well, three already released, stopped going in my a Minova, Mata and Chromhart make sure y'all go check the mocky streaming them up?
Speaker 2: And then I got you do you like to wear Chromehart?
Speaker 3: Clearly?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wrote with Chromehart.
Speaker 2: So I was at the mall in Vegas two days ago. Yeah, at the wind and they had a Chromehart store in there, yep. And I walked in there and I said, I'm gonna give this cheesy ass corn heart bullshit a chance. And I went in there and I just I just couldn't do it. Man, I feel like I would have walked out of it. They are dressed like Chris Jericho or something.
Speaker 4: Bro Like you just got to know how to see the thing is.
Speaker 2: This is the thing, right is a lot of people can wear the designer, but I would have the designer wearing.
Speaker 1: Me type shit. That's what I'm saying. That's gotta be I like a pro club that she gotta be in you, not on you.
Speaker 3: It's definitely you feel me. The designer thing is not on me or in me.
Speaker 1: See That's what I'm saying. Now, you can get you a stylist if you feel like that.
Speaker 2: See I'm thirty six with children. Yeah, and I feel like the fitted and the tea and the nice pair of shoes. Yeah, it's kind of just where I'm at. Like, yeah, like see me if I was like at the Grammys, Yeah, I would see if Pro Club could make me a suit.
Speaker 3: You know, just give me the Pro Club suit.
Speaker 4: That's real. See me, I'll be on some ship, on some chill ship. I don't really be on. I don't like dressing up, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like you see it's a great bake sweater you got.
Speaker 4: You appreciate it, you feel me. It's chill ship. I go get me.
Speaker 2: What is your vice in terms of what you spend the most money on it? That is irresponsible?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: They like to go to restaurants a lot, which is mine obviously, I'm fun to see me. Uh.
Speaker 3: Some people like sneakers, which is another vice.
Speaker 2: Some people like cars, jewelry. What is your biggest Like.
Speaker 3: I like to splurge on this.
Speaker 1: Sneakers, clothes, sneakers, Jordan's fashion. M hyeah yeah, Jordan's I'm a bit sneaking ahead. So Jordan's I'm wanting them people that feel like I gotta get ever pail or like Jordan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got to that point about a month ago. And uh, I've looked at my my man cave and it's just full of shoes.
Speaker 4: And I was just like mm hmm.
Speaker 3: These fools just got there me too.
Speaker 4: They got I just did.
Speaker 1: I just cleaned out my path, Like I'm not even gonna wear the same ship. Ye, the same ship. I'm finn to give majority of them. Waito, you know what I'm saying back to the city.
Speaker 2: You should sell them or donate them donators.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm a donating And then I got a son too, so you gotta get every Jordan.
Speaker 3: How does one? Yeah has he shot on you yet?
Speaker 4: So like not on my hand, like but you ever had got on my hand? One thing by me. He did me you feel me way better than he did his mama, Like he ship on me.
Speaker 3: Ye my kid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he pissed, But that's about it. Other than that. Other than that, man's got to work. Yeah, he showed me mad.
Speaker 2: Would you say having a kid kind of changed the way you look at the world and the.
Speaker 4: Show priorities show definitely and it made me go ten times hold.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you know, speaking of we gotta do it live read speaking of going ten times harder. Bluetoo dot com. Use that promo code bootleg and you get a month supply for free. Brittany, don't forget to go to Bluetooth for all your men's get them on that blue choo. Use that promo code blot.
Speaker 3: Leg and get a month of supply for free. Stay sponsored the fucking show.
Speaker 4: What do you want for me?
Speaker 3: I couldn't. I couldn't not use the segue that he just gave me to promote it.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, the album is out right now? How many albums altogether?
Speaker 4: You got seven? That's all this made? Seven?
Speaker 2: Damn you already have like a career is worth of music out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the and I'm gonna keep going into till I retire.
Speaker 2: Are we considering this a mixtaper an album?
Speaker 4: It's a mistape album on the way when I'm working.
Speaker 2: How many songs are in that folder? How many do you know or like these are going on the album?
Speaker 1: Oh that I don't know yet, but I know I got over one hundred unreleased more than one hundred I released songs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, over one hundred released songs.
Speaker 3: One hundred of them.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well listen, little Poppa, the new project, mixtape whatever it is. Man, I have a vamp out right now, and I'm glad to know that you're not out here, you know, doing vampire shit literally because that would be super illegal soup illegal.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, if you you know, never mind, I was gonna say you could do some vampire shit like my friend with that'd be gross because m.
Speaker 4: Tell your friend to blak twice if you Okay.
Speaker 2: He's a sick bastard.
Speaker 4: You're watching this, so, Papa, we appreciate you, man, I appreciate you having me there.
Speaker 2: It is boom, Hey, appreciate y'all watching that. Another interview brought to you by our good folks at Hard Dean. Now listen, y'all when you're in Las Vegas, you get in that fucking uber, you land at the airport, Hit that taxi, tell him to take you to Hard Dean, the number one premium cannabis dispensary in the fucking world.
Speaker 3: Y'all.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you. You walk in, they treat you like a king or a queen or whatever you're into. All right, they got the craziest selection of premium cannabis you'll see period anywhere. Let alone in Las Vegas, but just anywhere, all right. Not only can you go get the best tree, you will get the best experience, the best customer service, the best bud tenders. You walk into Hard Dean and that shit just amazing. They got their own fucking scent. Literally, you get into my car, I got a bottle of it. My car smells like hard Dean because it's just the best fucking place. Go follow them online. Hardan Underscore Las Vegas. Hardan Underscore Las Vegas. Go to their website Hardeanlasvegas dot com. All right, when you go, you're in Vegas, you pull up, tell them I sent you. They're gonna take car of you the right way, all right. Look, they got these things in there, man, these Moon Rock pre rolls that I just had that just absolutely melted my face off. Shout out to Hard Dean, all Right, you gotta go fuck with Hard Dean, Man Hardan Underscore Los Vegas. Thank y'all, Man. I love these guys. They're like family to us. And hey, we're gonna drop another interview soon. If you're watching this, you're at the end of the interview though, much love,