Speaker 1: Forever.
Speaker 2: Hey beach, what's coming on? You're listening to us? You know who you're listening to. Hope you had a fabulous week. Hi to to Beepp.
Speaker 3: We're here, We're ready.
Speaker 1: I'm you know, every time we start the pod, I'm like, damn, Marie, I miss you, but I just saw you. You just got some.
Speaker 2: This has not miss me energy. This has got some this morning energy. That's what this is given.
Speaker 3: You don't know my life, well, I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I didn't get none. This is my energy right now. It's very much giving.
Speaker 3: Oh bye, say well I thought it was me myself and nice all I got in the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the song that you sing when you're like I don't need no man. But the song that I'm singing is it's like who face, I'm gonna sit on this weekend? You know what's what's happening?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Well, where the mens is that?
Speaker 3: Hold on? Hold on? Marie?
Speaker 1: You had like a beautiful new development that happened as of late and now what what's going on?
Speaker 2: What you talking about? You talking about the dates that I've been going on. Yeah, somebody said on Twitter that I should write a dating book because she said every time I say something about the people that I'm dating, she gets a little A crumb of wisdom, Yes, so a crumb of wisdom. I'm out here getting a crumb of penis.
Speaker 1: So I love this. For me. A crumb of penis sounds like a great title or a chapter. Yeah, a chapter, A chapter in your memoir.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, chapter one, A crumb of penis. Yeah, girl, I've been uh, I've been going on some dates.
Speaker 1: You know. I think it's important to date different people for different reasons. But one of the people, one of my potential suitors, is trying to flew.
Speaker 2: Me out, light me out. So that's what I was thinking about last night. Is like, how many days is enough days? What sufficient amount of days to be flut out?
Speaker 3: Five?
Speaker 1: Five? Right?
Speaker 2: Because I was talking to somebody the other day and she was like ten days. I said, no, I even want to see my friends for ten days?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Ten days is for somebody who you've been with, I don't know, maybe two years, y'all madly in love?
Speaker 3: Like the fuck?
Speaker 2: How long are people's honeymoons? Typically last ten days?
Speaker 1: Feels no long for even that ten days is like do you have a job? Like, how the fuck are you taking ten days off?
Speaker 2: Ten days is on a trip with a drug dealer?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Have you been talking to this person?
Speaker 2: That don't matter?
Speaker 3: Andrew too many?
Speaker 5: I want to know how many days you have known this person in your life?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: When years? We've known ye for years?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Oh, I've.
Speaker 2: Known this person for I've known of this person for a couple of years. This is not like somebody on hinge that you like, we should go on a trip, because I feel like I've been on multiple dates with like first second dates with people and they're like, which go on a trip, and then the trip never like I'm always like, yeah, we should, and then it never turns into anything because they were just running their mouths.
Speaker 1: But I want to say this now, if you're listening, if you talk that talk, you better walk that walk. And I don't want you putting out fables and fallacies to my good sister Marie. If you say you're gonna flew her out, where are the miles, where's the ticket? Things already need to be. All you need is her first and last name. That's it. Listen and you already know what it is. Y.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be posting photos. I'm gonna post like a little slice of an elbow you and I'm gonna say, it's gonna say hashtag flut out. It's not gonna stand. I'm not gonna be I'm not above the mess. But I'm also you know, I'm I'm I'm here for the posts.
Speaker 1: I mean, Marie barely want to post her friends on the on the So why would.
Speaker 2: You think she was talking about.
Speaker 3: Some random man?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not, not some random man that spent thousands of dollars. Who you think you are? My dad?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And all that.
Speaker 1: All that we need to know is that Sydney knows who the person is and we'll make sure that Marie is safe, don't.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, I feel Andrew. I see the look of skepticism.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's up with that? Andrew? What the fuck?
Speaker 5: I don't wait? Have you have you met this person?
Speaker 2: Yes, we met this person together a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with this this person is in the archive. I oh, I knew that I knew this person a little bit before Marie. And then we would go to these parties ever once a year, and he would be there.
Speaker 5: So okay, many years Delta, are you flying? Are you going to get it?
Speaker 1: I'm concerned whoa, whoa, whoa, Wait, hold hold on, let me put ye flying delta or are you.
Speaker 3: Getting write it down?
Speaker 2: That's a good title, Andrew memories to make we got we got, we got yachts to take photos on. We got yachts to make them take pictures of us on.
Speaker 3: Wow. I've never been that excited about a fucking title. That was great. Thank you.
Speaker 5: That seems a little lengthy.
Speaker 2: But no delta dot colon getting it or flying or something like that, Sidney, But you munched on over to.
Speaker 3: Your beach, Big and agg and cheese, M.
Speaker 2: Big and cheese. Yeah, So, Sydney, that's that's what's new development, you know.
Speaker 1: I I was. I just I feel like it's something that I deserve.
Speaker 2: I think, honestly everybody deserves to get flown out somewhere at least once in a lifetime. I think that you have to decide if you don't have sex, if you're going, what the what?
Speaker 1: Where?
Speaker 2: How far you're gonna go with it? And really, how far are you gonna go on this trip?
Speaker 1: So and I know many of girls who've got floud out or whatever and brought me with them, And I almost thought that I was gonna be having sex or sucking d and I didn't have to do anything.
Speaker 3: Now, they just they just told me to be They just told me.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's the title as well.
Speaker 1: They just told me to be myself and have fun. So, Marie, if you ever get to that point in the fluot out stage, I would I would love to be there. No, no, no, for I don't have to do anything. I can just come. But I don't have to parts.
Speaker 2: I could just come.
Speaker 1: So I mean, hue on fire to.
Speaker 2: I, as long as nothing is burning when I come back.
Speaker 1: I'm actually I'm okay with that thing.
Speaker 3: The only things burning is Paris and Earth, planet Earth.
Speaker 1: And your desire for for me.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 1: So it is poetic. It is so hot, it's a it's a four alarm fire right now.
Speaker 3: I love for you.
Speaker 1: Okay, and wait, and also anybody who's getting food out. You don't have to have sex, but I think you shouldn't shy away from it.
Speaker 3: I think it should. I don't like people. I hope he not like. Come on, babe, you don't want a little bit of sand in your.
Speaker 2: Your booty hoole and your cutures. Yeah, let's sand in the bootyhole. Yeah, I'm not mad at well, I mean, I'm mad at sand at the bootyhole, but I'm not mad at that as a title. I think that life is made.
Speaker 3: To be lived.
Speaker 1: And if you feel.
Speaker 2: You know, if you feel like you're being smart and you feel safe, then obviously do what it is that you want to do. But if at any moment you're like, oh, sis, make sure that the card got funds on it, make sure that the wallet has money in it, so that like you could make a swift escape if you must. But yeah, Like I had a couple when I was doing my show and advice. Actually I guess right when the show ended, May it Rest in peace, this couple reached out to me, this girl, and she was like, oh me, you know, me and my boyfriend, we love you, We wanna We're huge fans of yours. You make us laugh. We want to fly you out anywhere in the world with us on a trip.
Speaker 5: I feel like I remember this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I was like with y'all, like I wasn't. I wasn't trying to have his little threesome with them. Not not at the time, you know. I mean, if they hit me up in twenty twenty one, maybe I wouldn't responded differently, but I was like mm mmm, sis, So I didn't go. And then when I was talking about it later, this other couple hit me up, but this time it was the guy and he was like, yeah, me and my lady love you. We think you're fine, and blah blah blah blah blah, no travel required. We're in New Jersey.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh, rather were getting murdered on a beach, then get my ass ate in New Jersey. Thank you, but no, thank you.
Speaker 3: God bless. I'm glad you made I'm glad you made that move.
Speaker 1: But when you were speaking about having money, you gotta have some money. When you go on a strip, you have to have an emergency escape little pouch. Because I remember when me and you know, two other friends we went to Abiza and we had went this DJ said, oh, I have a house. Y'all could say at my house, girl, it was it was a shack.
Speaker 3: It was not a house. It was girl.
Speaker 1: It was on the off off like off skirts. It was the get to It was not it was not the look. I have pictures. I can show you pictures of how desolate the apartment looked or house, and so by the third day.
Speaker 3: We had to get up out of that place.
Speaker 1: So y'all lasted two nights, three to two nights, three days. We had to get the fuck up out of there. I mean, it was just a nightmare. And you know, we didn't have no money.
Speaker 3: So one of the.
Speaker 2: Girls, between the three of y'all, y'all didn't have no money.
Speaker 1: Not enough money to get us into another apartment so that another hotel or whatever, so that we could stay for the rest of the trip. And we wasn't trying to change our flights, you know what I mean, We're already in a BISA.
Speaker 3: So one of the.
Speaker 1: Girls had to hit up her piece because she was a waitress. And it was this guy who used to come and give her money, and I think she used to date him.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But he was in a wheelchair. Oh he was in a wheelchair. Good man, good man, very very cute, just in a wheelchair. No problems. This man wired her the money so quick. Not wired her the money, wired the money, the wheelchair wire.
Speaker 3: A wheelchair wire. That's a great title.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I guess I gotta be nicer to the wheelchair community because if they they got money to wire. Then I've been overlooking them.
Speaker 3: Sis.
Speaker 1: It was enough money for us to stay at a decent hotel.
Speaker 3: Enough money for us to eat, enough money for us to stay.
Speaker 2: Oh he said, y'all a little per dem it had meal money as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 1: I almost was like, well, let me let me say thank you to this man. Pass me his number so I could say thank you right.
Speaker 2: Right right, right right right, let me slide by the house on the way back from JFK.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So you always got to have your either your all money or somebody you can call to get the coins.
Speaker 2: Right, because you don't want to be stuck in a situation where you know you can't like also, yes, Delta, Delta Max, Delta plus is out here, but you also like, God forbid, you get stuck. God forget forbid. I get stuck in another country with this person.
Speaker 1: Actually I don't know what the end of that story is, but yeah, we're gonna have to We're gonna have to run to the border or something.
Speaker 2: Because I don't think that I can say. I don't know how long I can stay in Mexico City during a pandemic.
Speaker 3: Marie, call me. We'll get it together, like you.
Speaker 2: Got you gotta connect at the embassy CYS.
Speaker 1: I'll make sure you get out of there, okay. Meanwhile, I'll just be going live so my friendness don't here so that we could raise the funds.
Speaker 3: I need help. I need help, help her, help me, help me so I can help her. I'll be crying, and I'll be crying on the live. I'll be going off on a live. It was. It will be the best self tape anybody has ever seen.
Speaker 2: From City's gonna have like a benefit show for me. I'm gonna be waiting for the money. I'm like, where's the money? And she's like, well, you know, girl, the Venmo.
Speaker 3: Card, Yes, you know, I not the Venmo card.
Speaker 1: I lost my Venmo cards.
Speaker 3: Listen, I don't bank with Venmo Nomo. Okay.
Speaker 1: I love what we call that growth growth. That's a great title. I don't bank with Vemo nom no Mo, no mo, Venmo, no mo Vemo.
Speaker 2: So are you guys scared of this new little variant, the remix that's out here.
Speaker 1: Well, I was in La and Niggas had it and was getting it and was talking about it, and yeah, it's out there. Like people are not dying because they have the vaccine because the people who are getting it, well, I guess the people who notice that they have it have the vaccine, and so they have little symptoms. So they were saying that they have a cold. But no, baby, it's not a cold. It's fucking COVID. Oh baby, oh baby. And then I remember around Pride, you know, all the gays were talking about they had a gay and that's from that's from like residual cold was COVID delta?
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't. It wasn't. The gay code is separate from COVID.
Speaker 1: That's from like you come down from like all the partying, all the sniffing of the bumps and all the poppers, all the poppers, but like also you're worn down. So it was a mix of the gay. It was the gay cold and the variant. It was a combo. It was a two, it was a it.
Speaker 3: Was a one and a three.
Speaker 1: It was a sweety McDonald's meal. Yes, people, wait, hold on, I just want to people are roasting Sweety for this McDonald's collaboration. But as far as I know, they've never done a collab with a celebrity before. And you know, they made she made a million dollars from that well, because they were like, girl, you're the only one that publicly eats like trash.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, we should do this collab.
Speaker 5: Didn't like Travis Scott have a McDonald's thing and it was just like nuggets or something.
Speaker 2: I don't think so, I know Andrew doesn't sound familiar, but I don't, you know, I don't, we don't. We're not Travis Scott heads.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can someone fact checked that.
Speaker 5: The Scott also did. The K pop group also did like a McDonald's meal, So I think that this is.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't wash.
Speaker 2: I don't listen to kob so I don't know about that, but yes, okay, K pop also did a little McDonald's.
Speaker 1: Was that here? Or was that?
Speaker 5: And I think it was just like I think it was just nuggets and you get like a like a sauce that's exclusive to this meal or something. It's so dumb.
Speaker 2: Do you remember no McDonald's had They were called hip hit clips.
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 1: It was like?
Speaker 2: There was a Britney Spears one. It was something like a look like a little CD keychain or something. I don't remember what it looked like, but I had one because it played stronger Britney Spears.
Speaker 1: What Okay, this is a TVT and this is like a fun fact about you that I had no strong Yeah day.
Speaker 2: Remember with the chair she was dancing with the chair on the rain?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: I at first I was like, wow, this is different than thinking bat.
Speaker 3: Thinking back on it, I was like, wow, she was going through it.
Speaker 2: I mean, Britney's been going through it for a long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: When I watched that documentary about first of all, like her parents, like when she was first in New York and how the dad didn't even care and the mother was like breaking her back to bring her up to New York for like meetings and auditions and stuff, and then the mom left her here. The mom was like, yeah, you could say with my friend, this lady that I met in Times Square, she worked as an Elmo or whatever, and that's who Britney Spears was like living with.
Speaker 1: So I just want to put out there, y'all, if this famous white woman is it's talking about free her. There's just no hope for any of us. There's just none. She has all the money and all the celebrity, and they got a hashtag free Brittany.
Speaker 3: It's a woman it's crazy. It is crazy.
Speaker 1: It's white, yeah, free.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she's rich but can't spend her own money.
Speaker 3: It's insane to me.
Speaker 2: She wants to have another baby, but she can't take her.
Speaker 3: I U d ol.
Speaker 2: Her sister's sleeping in the house that she's paying for in Florida, talking about she bought it for me.
Speaker 1: Jamie Lynn, Jamie Lynn spears.
Speaker 3: You ain't shit, You ain't shit.
Speaker 2: Zoey one o one you beach. Yeah, it's wild, but yeah, this is like a thing outside of Britney spears. A lot of young people who want to be entertainers, specifically in music, they sign these crazy ass contracts.
Speaker 3: That's yeah, we've seen them, yeah.
Speaker 2: But they signed contracts. I think specifically, like female rappers, they all got to get the same BBL. They're like not allowed to have their regular bodies, and they like sign their lives and their rights and their like ownership away of the music that they make. Because people just want to be famous that bad and it is I think. Never been famous myself, I already know it is not worth it.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't want it because I want to still be able to do the messy undercover shit that I can do as a as a normy, as a regular person, and you cannot.
Speaker 3: You just can't do that. You just can't do people.
Speaker 1: They will see you at one place and they will call up twenty Papa Razzi and.
Speaker 3: These people will follow you. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't have that type of strength. My anxiety is always high, and people are not even following me. Sis.
Speaker 2: I have my little forty five k followers and I'll go live and do my stupid, little silly things on Instagram live and people will watch things and send timestamps to people that I'm talking about in the live.
Speaker 5: So now I can't even yes, I know because because I've gotten like the notifications when you go live and it's like Reezie's going live and then someone is like tagging me to come in, to come in, and like the notification comes through on my phone, which is wild.
Speaker 2: It's it's like a text. I didn't even know that you were getting notifications like that. Yeah, I didn't know that you could tag people in lives until I was sick and cook people would like tag me in things and I would see it later in my messages. But like at me as a g list celebrity, I have to watch what I'm saying and how I'm moving now, which is I don't want to do that. I want to be as free as I want to be. But also, like you gotta understand, this is kind of the nature of the beast.
Speaker 1: Remember we used to say whatever the fuck we wanted on this podcast.
Speaker 3: Ye remember whatever it used to go off on it?
Speaker 1: I don't. I can't even remember the problematic problematique, things that we would that we would say. But that's no mo' it's just not happening.
Speaker 2: Well, only it's only gonna get worse, it gets better because, like you know, smoke shout out to my braids. He posted something on his Instagram that had his address on it, and that's how the people who killed him found him at his airbnb in La or whatever city he had died in. And when Kim Kardashian was in Paris and got robbed, she was telling people she wasn't home. She was like, people knew she was in Paris because she was in her stories telling people where she was.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, But the people who robbed her all older ass men that I was like, how did they form this together?
Speaker 3: They had been plotting this for years.
Speaker 1: They had been trying to catch her in Paris for like four years.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so when you're posting, when you're posting you know landmarks, or you're posting you know, oh, you're doing your unboxing videos and your address is available like people, there are people who are looking for those things. They zoom and honey, they always they screenshot, they enhance.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have the apps to get what they need. So that's why for me, wherever I'm at, I'm posting about at least an hour or two after from where I was at, Like, yeah, you don't know, you can't catch me here. Gudeo tag Yeah, why my geotags none of them makes sense. Lesbian layer, yeah, hot hot box, like it.
Speaker 3: Just might be house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're they're not real places because it's like you don't need to know where I'm at. And also I'm not giving free publicity to the places that I went to.
Speaker 3: No thanks.
Speaker 2: Well, that's why anytime I shoot something outside my window, I always like I have to sometimes shoot it a couple of times because I'm like, I don't need you to be able to see what is exactly out here. You can see this little piece of the street but yeah, it's it's wild and crazy kids out here.
Speaker 1: And we don't we truly don't need that energy. And I mean more and more people have been catching us outside. We went to the ri Lennox Free Park concert and we were you know, people saw us and it was very nice.
Speaker 3: We actually had an email. Where's that at, Marie? You have that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this guy came over to speak to us and he was super sweet.
Speaker 3: And he's nice and so cute.
Speaker 2: Kim is the reason why, or Kelly is the reason why I listened to you guys. Yeah blah, and he was very nice, but I was like, baby, we're on drugs.
Speaker 1: You gotta go. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was me and me and Alex English standing there, and he recognized Alex. He's like, oh my god, Alex English. And it was like it was cool, but it was like, yeah, I mean, Sidney will give you her phone number, but you gotta go. Let me pull up the email because they sent us a lovely little missage.
Speaker 1: It was really nice and a great photo and it was a nice little video. Hey, Sidney, Marie, and Andrew.
Speaker 2: My name's Wax and I met Sidney and Marie at the ri Lenox concert yesterday okay, so he wasted no time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right away, Wax wrote this.
Speaker 2: At the concert, we made a video for my homegirl Kelly, who put me onto the podcast. We talked about how nervous I was to come up to you, and y'all couldn't have been nicer to talk to. You also introduced me to Alex English and he invited me to his show next week. Just wanted to follow up because I appreciated the interaction so much. Y'all looked gorgeous. You said Kelly and I were hot too, which made both of us really happy. Also, continuing the tradition of all the unofficial expert listeners being hot.
Speaker 1: We did say that, we did. We said we are right when we say that y'all are all hot. Oh Andrew, what happened?
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 1: Oh Andrew was gone?
Speaker 3: Andrew was gone. Wow.
Speaker 1: That's oh crazy that our good hope and our good producer just fell off the chat.
Speaker 2: Yes, he didn't like the note the letter, Why?
Speaker 3: Yes he did?
Speaker 2: He like, do it like It's my beatday Baby?
Speaker 1: Do it like It's my beatday baby?
Speaker 3: That song is so good.
Speaker 1: I Jocelyne, she is she a real single?
Speaker 2: Or is just the is that the song for she?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it's a no, there's a song, there's a video, I mean there's a following. It obviously doesn't go like her pacing and the actual like beat, it's not in sync, but it's just it's perfect. I think she's a comedian. Actually, I think she is quite hilarious her in the Confessionals.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen better work.
Speaker 1: I have never seen the show it's on Zeus Zeus. Yeah, baby, maybe that should be the theme song for the Oh I can't and your B day is coming up next next month, next month.
Speaker 3: Can you believe already in fucking August? Marie? This is bullshit?
Speaker 2: I kiss Sidney. Do you remember the beginning of the year when I was depressed and it was and January first hit us real hard. Yeah, and then we blinked and we were in New Orleans. And now I blink again and it's August.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's the thing is that, like, this is a crazy thing to tie into. But whenever I see people write about like I'm having the worst time, I don't want to live, like things are just awful, I'm like, yo, if you could just hold off, before you know it, it will be over, like the bad time will be over. It will, Yeah, But I think that.
Speaker 2: I think that when you're really in something, it feels like you're drowning in just that thing. Yeah, And days that when you're not in it breeze by, they just feel like they're drat every day, the same thing, longest day of your life. But yeah, I mean, it's true that time is freaking flying right now. But when you sad, or when you're like waiting on a call or you're waiting for whatever, it's like it feels like time is moving in slow motion.
Speaker 1: I remember last year, like right like right around like May twenty fifth, for what I can remember the day I was going through it, and like the pandemic was still happening.
Speaker 3: But obviously we could be outside a little bit more, hm.
Speaker 1: But I didn't even want to be outside because it was like the outside is not going to make me better.
Speaker 3: It's just we're stuck.
Speaker 1: We're not working. Like I'm in this apartment by myself. I ain't getting none.
Speaker 2: You weren't really by yourself.
Speaker 1: Your good sister has always won, not even a knock on the doorway.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 1: And that was the time that Carolina was really engulfed in like her wedding stuff and her getting married, and I just was, I just was like, I can't deal with this.
Speaker 3: It's too much.
Speaker 1: So now look at that she's it's gonna be it's about to be a year. It's about to be a fucking year that Carolina has been all the way married.
Speaker 3: Can you believe?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I can't because I remember when she wasn't married. I remember when she was planning the wedding. I remember when she was running through the streets with her woes. Yeah, I mean she's still running the streets now as a man.
Speaker 1: But before she was running the streets and popping that pee.
Speaker 2: But now, I mean, I mean, the peace still be elsis. Carolina is the only woman that I know that we'll sit with her legs wide open.
Speaker 1: She Carolina definitely sits like Lindsay Lohan circa two thousand and seven, like sitting sitting in a Lamborghini and her like with no panties on, just fire crotch out, crouched, fire crotched. The episode Andrew, Welcome back, Baby, what happened?
Speaker 5: You'll latch your dingy little Wii? Okay, that's my Oprah WiFi.
Speaker 1: Well, that's fine. You know, at least we were still recording, so you're good.
Speaker 5: I still have everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you're fine.
Speaker 2: I mean you're like four minutes of stuff but sorry, no.
Speaker 1: But we're good. We're good. But yeah, it's it's definitely amazing to see that, like where we've how far we've come since last year, and it's just a beautiful to know that.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're a little bit more upbeat because if you.
Speaker 1: Go back, we were doing solo episodes every fucking week.
Speaker 3: Chow chow.
Speaker 1: I don't know how we I don't know how we were able to keep people to stay when people come up to us and like you, like you made my pandemic like you.
Speaker 3: I was looking.
Speaker 1: Forward to the podcast you Got Me Through It, Sid can cook, Maurice.
Speaker 3: Maurice lives, like all of that stuff.
Speaker 2: I was like, how, you know, miserable that we were miserable thing about coming up to us and saying you got me through the pandemic.
Speaker 1: My my girlfriend listens to it.
Speaker 2: She shy, but she she whenever people compliment us on getting them through the pandemic.
Speaker 1: I have to look at y'all and be like, well, we did not want to do those episodes at all. We were having such a hard time Marie. There were so many there were so many times where I was like, Marie hates me, and she was like, it's not you, girl, It's just like it's the whole thing.
Speaker 3: That's the whole thing with the thing away.
Speaker 2: The podcast is so different now than what it was two years ago, and it was different than what it was when we started obviously because we used to be in uh Sydney's friend's house like screaming into the laptop. We weren't using the microphones properly, so that it started as that very very startup, and then when we were in the studio it was like it was fun. And then we started doing it on Zoom and it stopped being fun.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we were like, oh man, zoom. At first, I was like zoom is cool because it's like, oh, I don't need to put no pants on, let's go. And now it's like I want to put some pants on and touch my guest. If that I just want to touch their knee.
Speaker 2: Sindy wants to put her feet on people in the studio and take her weave out in front of Andrew. Again, that's what that's what she wants to do.
Speaker 5: But also like sometimes you were recording like back to back episodes like sometimes three in a row, which was very impressive.
Speaker 1: In the studio.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was wild.
Speaker 1: Yes, that was wild.
Speaker 2: We were that because we got a guest and then it's a solo and then a guest.
Speaker 1: Hardest working women but underrated. They just don't know. They just don't know.
Speaker 2: Hard work, working, anxiety ridden, don't want to do the work women in the podcast game.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's what Marie. The way the way you use your words is the way you use a word. She's articulate, okay, speaking of harding, hardest working women. Motherfucking Rihanna Okay, Rihanna Fenty is now.
Speaker 3: A freaking billionaire. Can you believe?
Speaker 1: Rihanna's a billionaire? And I got so excited it made me feel am I a billionaire too?
Speaker 5: Like I mean you should say, like a few weeks ago, there are no hot billionaires.
Speaker 3: So there it is. She changed.
Speaker 2: We were talking about that, we were talking about the men. We were only looking at the men. There's always been hot female rich girls. Yeah, okay. But also the fact that it took this long for her to hit a billion is a little bit shocking to me because Fenty's been making money, or maybe fenty.
Speaker 1: Was already worth a billion, but her personal.
Speaker 2: Wealth had not hit a billion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they said, Okay.
Speaker 1: Rihanna is now worth one point seven billion dollars Forbes estimates, making her the wealthiest female musician in the world, second only to Oprah Winfrey as the richest female entertainer.
Speaker 3: But it's not her music that's made her so wealthy.
Speaker 1: And that's and that's tea and that's tea, it's you know, it wasn't because of the hits. It was because she is a multi hyphenated individual. She's like, I'm gonna have the music. I'm gonna have the lingerie, I'm gonna have the closed, I'm gonna have the skincare. You can't just do one thing anymore. That's that's it's a rap on that.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, she's not doing music anymore.
Speaker 2: But that doesn't mean that we're not listening to the song. Yeah, we're still listening to It's still.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, Andrew's like, where's the album?
Speaker 5: Where is the album?
Speaker 1: You're one of those but calm down, nay, Well, I just want to let you know that because she's a billionaire.
Speaker 3: We are definitely not getting that album. Baby.
Speaker 1: You need to just have a seat and rewind all those old songs that you got up cute to start.
Speaker 2: With your music of the Sun or the.
Speaker 1: Replay or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Rihanna had a song on one of those albums called Thug in My Life about how she was dating it. There's a ug in my life, how I'm gonna tell them?
Speaker 2: And I was dating this guy that I just got out of jail, and I was like, this song is me. I was so young and stupid. Anyway, the coolest thing about what Rihanna has done is she basically forced Victoria's Secret to basically close their doors. Like they're not even doing angels no more. They're trying to do all inclusive angels now because because Rihanna proved that all body types can walk a runaway and all body types can wear lingerie and kill it. But also she forced all these old ass racist makeup brands to have more than just jet black and nutmeg for us brown girls, when there's like fourteen shades of beige and yellow.
Speaker 1: And olive so and the tea was that Vicky Secrets the secret to vic keys is that they were transphobic and sexists and fat phobic and fat phobic, and it's all of the opics or you know what I'm saying. And then the makeup industry, even with uh Rihanna doing what she did with her Fine line, they still have not got it right right. They still they still can't get us more shades or at least get us make up makeup artists that know what the fuck they're doing.
Speaker 2: But there's fifty shades of beige, literally, the shades of beige. When you'd be like, damn Bobby Brown, how many type of white people? I thought, there's alabaster here, there's eggshell, there's cream, there's off white, there's offset white. It's just it's wild. So I'm all for women, especially women of color, especially women of color from the Caribbean, small developing nations, to like come and and create a lane for themselves, but also link for other people, because I mean, before Rihanna was doing what she was doing, a lot of these other celebrities were not thinking about makeup, they weren't doing skin. Here comes j Lo talking about I've never gotten any work done, and it's.
Speaker 1: Like, girl bye if you don't sit your ass down and make out with Ben.
Speaker 3: You don't want to hear none of that. Stop it.
Speaker 1: If you don't jump in front of this six train, shut or no, Marie she she you. J Lo just turned fifty two. She looks amazing.
Speaker 2: But the stuff that she's posting is heavily face tuned and filtered as well, and you don't.
Speaker 3: People got to stop.
Speaker 1: They have to stop posting celebrities and their celebrities' ages and whatever they have money they have my I want to see the bitch that got three jobs that's been taking the six train. I want to see she's fifty two and she looks amazing. We need to be uplifting her, that's yeah, but she has music like what we uplifting her for? I would actually do like a man on the street, like just look and looking for different women at different ages and being like, what's your occupation, what do you do? Blah blah blah, and be like I just want to spotlight you. You look amazing for your age and for what you're doing. You're in the the dirty elements of New York every day and I can't see a poor You look amazing for your age. That's right there, baby. Now that is a compliment. That is, first of all, in two thousand and twenty one, anybody at the time, people are haggard. It doesn't matter what age you are. Right now people look more tired than ever. Now, more tired than ever.
Speaker 2: I can't say the same for anybody in this zoom. But okay, sis, okay, But.
Speaker 1: I'm saying when I'm looking outside, when I'm looking amongst the people, I'm like, whoo.
Speaker 2: Well, that's because during the pandemic, a lot of people let themselves go. A lot of people were eating terribly, sleeping terribly.
Speaker 1: Not bathing.
Speaker 2: Shout out to dirty ass Kutcher and it's just.
Speaker 1: Too no, no, no, there's there's more. There's more celebrities on this train.
Speaker 2: Brad Pitt is also somebody who I feel like, don't really bathe that often.
Speaker 1: I forgot one that was like, I don't until they until they smell you.
Speaker 3: You wash kids when they start to smell.
Speaker 6: It was a dirty yeah.
Speaker 2: He said, unless until you see the dirt on there, you don't have to wash your kids. Somebody gotta call CPS on.
Speaker 3: I think he was joking.
Speaker 5: I was thinking that too, because I was like, when's the last time that we've had to hear about yeahs, they just wanted to say something to get that.
Speaker 1: I believe it. I believe it.
Speaker 2: It's giving light Johnny Depp energy because you know Johnny Depp and all his Bengals, he's not taking off them bracelets the shower.
Speaker 1: He's like, I'm just well, if it's if it's real gold, you don't have to take it off.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, well.
Speaker 2: He's not wearing he's wearing like like leather wrist cuffs and stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: He's not wearing he's not wearing Cardia.
Speaker 3: Yuck.
Speaker 1: But you know who does look good?
Speaker 2: And people were talking about the other day Paul Rudd, a white man, was sitting in a restaurant and people were like, well, he's in his fifties and he looked like he twenty five. That's what the people were saying. I don't know if I would call him twenty five.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna say he's anybody's twenty five. Paul Rudd minds his business. He minds his business.
Speaker 3: He's he's actually.
Speaker 1: One of the most down the earth celebrities out there. He's not doing too much. You're not seeing him in a label. He's going to tar Ja. He's like skincare. He's like he's wearing he's using Setaphel Like, he's just he's super super regular. He's not mad at a Coole's blouse. No, he's not tweeting dumb shit. He's not talking too much. He's just an all American, well actually less all American.
Speaker 3: He's just a good guy. He's a good guy.
Speaker 1: He is why lost all American, because when you think about American, you're like, they shisty, they steal, they hate, feel they hateful. No, I don't want to say the only time we proud is when somebody trying to bomb us. The only time we're like really proud of America is when the two planes went down into nine to eleven. That's the most most most American I've seen people being from you see my range, Paul rud to nine to eleven. That's a great title. No, I like it's not eat day.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but a lot of people let themselves go during the pandemic. I discovered, like I discovered.
Speaker 1: Things about my skin that I didn't know during the pandemic.
Speaker 2: I feel like I was eating kind of bad for like a moment, and then I came right back to my roots of eating fruits and vegetables. I think that Sydney, like, you know, our good sister was feeding you over there as well, and you were, you know, and the rest of the stuff that you was eating was I feel like salmentaryaki and I feel like that's that's I mean, you also were eating popeyes from Uber Eats, so that's different. But for the most part, genetically gifted.
Speaker 3: Friend.
Speaker 1: That's why when people see people who look also, let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: If it's true that these white folks ain't using so for real, that's why some of y'all skin be looking at it looks if that's what it is. It's like, I'm always surprised at how many people come andment me on my skin and my teeth, and it's like, I'm just brushing my teeth day.
Speaker 3: Well, that's because you're blessed very shit.
Speaker 1: Now I'm blessed to brush my teeth. We all have access to tooth brush. You also have braces. You have braces, you wear your retainer every night. It don't matter who if you got to hook up, you're like, oh, okay, we had sex.
Speaker 3: I gotta put my retainer back in goodbye.
Speaker 2: Sometimes put my retainer in so I don't have to have sex. Actually, I'm sorry you want me to go down where I already Haventaina I'm doing.
Speaker 1: It's like my beats do it like it's my beats, baby baby.
Speaker 5: And you do know that song I TikTok good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, always on TikTok okay. So that means the beaies youth.
Speaker 3: Oh no, it's viral, honey. They don't know where it's from, but they love it.
Speaker 2: They love it. It's so funny, it's so low, it's so good.
Speaker 1: And I just can't get enough of Hustlin's Cabaret on Zeus And shout out to Lacey for giving me the log in for that, because oh, I'm gonna message Lacey to because I wasn't going to sign up, but I feel like.
Speaker 2: Zeus is I know that Tokyo Tony Black China's mom.
Speaker 1: These names are so problematic, mom.
Speaker 2: Had they had a show on Zeus and now Alen Jocelyn's Double Homicide Cabaret. But there's too many platforms to watch things on, so I don't know how people keep track of what is he's on TV and what's not on TV.
Speaker 3: I'm for me. I'm you know, I'm doing comedy as much as I can.
Speaker 1: I'm out and about or whatever. But like, yeah, like how are you people? How are people caught up on the series anymore? Because I just when I get home, I'm I'm going to bed. I'm tired by the time we get home at two am, three am. You go home and you go to bed or you go Can you call home and you be on FaceTime until four am?
Speaker 2: Would you be doing to You're going straight to bed.
Speaker 3: I'm washing my ass then going to bed.
Speaker 1: If you say so, you know what, Mari, I don't appreciate you being so hard on me, because there's other people we should be more hard on, Like what the baby, the baby in the bookings and domes.
Speaker 2: Bookings, Domess decancelations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the baby.
Speaker 2: The idiot said a bunch of people like went on a rant when he left Lola Palooza or no, here.
Speaker 1: Was some concert the concert that Megan thee Stallion was there too. It was like he was right after her performance. I forgot Yes, yes he bought Tory Lanez out. Yeah it started off bad like it was you knew it wasn't gonna go well. But he went on this rant and I had been hearing people talk about it, but I hadn't seen it. And then I watched it and I was like, Oh, it's not that bad, But then he kept talking and I was like, oh, it's getting worse.
Speaker 2: It was like, you you got paid to do some music, do you little bops and leave? But he was ranting about HIV and AIDS and like people sucking dick in the parking lot. It's like, what if you don't care about people's sexuality, why are you talking about people's sexuality?
Speaker 1: You know, it's literally none of your business, is literally none of your Like if you are not dating these people, mind yours mind? If you if your pussy tastes like water, put your lighters up right? What is what?
Speaker 2: What is watery pussy? I mean, let me, I'm pretty sure I have it, but mm hmm, but why are you talking about that? D do a lip a song now now? And then he like dug his heels in. They were like Madonna said something that he had Elton John, Sir Elton John coming up to say like what and so he dug his heels in. It was like I said what I said. Then do Booking started to get dropped, and then he put up a little apology.
Speaker 3: It was a bad apot.
Speaker 1: You guys don't know that.
Speaker 3: This team, yeah, this team.
Speaker 1: You guys.
Speaker 2: Damn social media moves fast. You guys don't even give a man anytime to learn or or grow.
Speaker 1: And it's like, you, bro, we gave you time, we gave we literally said no, and you came back and you were like, listen, if you if you said that the gays have their rights to be with the I should have my right to say.
Speaker 3: Whatever I want about them.
Speaker 2: But you know what, he's right, he has his right to say whatever the hell he wants. But as soon as the money started drying up and the festival started dropping him and Spotify, Dua Lipa removed his little remix from Spotify. Then it's like, oh, okay, well there's money at play here. But also, gay people listen to your music. People who don't have watery coach listen to your music. Like, who do you think is buying these albums? Because it's not anybody on this zoom nobody.
Speaker 1: I was like, girl, listen, if I hear it, if I hear it, while I'm in the uber fine, but I'm not going out of my way to like play the music, you know what I'm saying. And it's just like crazy to me that Little Bootsy got in it and TI all these guys. It's like, you please go underneath your rock and never come out. We do not need to hear anything from Little Boozy. He said, it's so hard to be It's like, it's so hard for people to be straight right now?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 3: It wouldn't be hard.
Speaker 2: For you straight if you're straight, Yeah, right, if you're straight, right, what's hard about it?
Speaker 1: Babe? Sweetie?
Speaker 3: That's what's so hard about being straight right now?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean what's hard about being straight right now?
Speaker 1: Is I date men?
Speaker 6: And that is like, wow, you know it's hard out here for straight for you knew high here for straight when you're trying to make that money.
Speaker 3: Yes, baby, baby.
Speaker 1: Loved that song.
Speaker 2: It was a good Academy Award winning song by three six Mafia.
Speaker 3: Don't sleep on three six Mafia, y'all don't do it.
Speaker 1: They won an Oscar before Leonardo DiCaprio. Legendary, legendary, and that's why I love it. I'll never I'll never get tired.
Speaker 5: Of it.
Speaker 4: Here for.
Speaker 3: It's you know what it is.
Speaker 1: I just want people who had a mentality, you know, twenty thirty years ago or twenty years ago, and they were like, that's how I that's how it was okay to think like this. Just know that it's not anymore. It's not and you have to move with the times.
Speaker 2: You have to move with the time, honestly, truly, Like, there aren't jokes that we used to be able to make six years ago, seven years ago. Can't make those jokes no more. You can tell them jokes on stage no more. You write new jokes. That's like when Matt Damon came out. These celebrities are talking too damn much.
Speaker 3: Y'all need to put a cap.
Speaker 1: There should be an app that's like whenever they're about to say something or write some it stopped them.
Speaker 3: Be like, ah ah, put.
Speaker 1: Whatever you're gonna say through this app and then we'll let you know if it's if it's okay to say this stuff.
Speaker 2: No, keep letting them say dumb stuff so we can weed out the people that we don't want to support and spend money on, because like everybody, like everybody, not some people are good artists, but bad people.
Speaker 1: And don't and don't get it fucked up. You can be talented and terrible, right, talented and terrible. That's a great title.
Speaker 2: That's merch talented and terrible.
Speaker 3: That's very beautiful. It's true people.
Speaker 1: But that's what that's what makes me so upset about the masses is that they'll go to bat for somebody, but they're they're doing this and they blah blah.
Speaker 3: Blah, and it's like that has nothing to do with what's at hand.
Speaker 1: We said that they're problematic, they're homophobic, they're a little bit creepy there.
Speaker 3: You can be all of that stuff and have a hit.
Speaker 2: So you can't tell somebody that they don't have the right to be offended. Yeah, if somebody's feelings are hurt, or somebody feels triggered, or somebody doesn't like something, then they don't like that thing. You can't say, well, it's fine for me. This ain't got nothing to do with your heartless ass.
Speaker 1: M h.
Speaker 2: Fine for you is not fine for everybody. I'm not When you eat something, I'm not I'm not pooping it out. When when I work you're not getting paid for it, Like everybody is not.
Speaker 1: We're not a blob or not one thing. So I don't know people. But also people are silly because they're like, well, nobody. Everybody that I hang out with, they never they're not having issues with it. They're not like because you keep the same fucking people around you are who your friends are, you have like a homogenized community, and that's on you. You have to make sure that you have different types of personalities, ideologies, ethnicities. You need different people to tell you, oh, don't I don't know about this community, and I need to find out if what I'm saying is upsetting for them, because of course it's not gonna be upsetting for my friends because they're not a part of it.
Speaker 2: Right, But I mean, listen, hang out with who you want to hang out with. As for me and my family, we will love the days.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I want to be around people who have taste. I want to be around people who are fun. I want to be around people who make me feel good. If I want to be around people who have money and are ambitious. If you don't want to be around people like that, then don't be around people like that. But but that's what we're doing on this side.
Speaker 1: You know what Maye's so upset about about him spewing all this stuff about HIV and AIDS and stuff. So what money have you put into any foundations to help like better communities and making sure prevention of HIV?
Speaker 3: Have you done a commercial? Do you do an ad?
Speaker 1: Or do you even wear condoms? Debate?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like what the baby?
Speaker 1: Apparently you don't wear condoms? And you got another baby on the way.
Speaker 2: He's running, he's coming for Nick Cannon's record Kids. Does the baby have?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's her name? Danny danny Lee. She put on their the Blessings or something like.
Speaker 1: That, bless Oh my god, they're going to give the baby.
Speaker 2: A terrible name.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know, but it was.
Speaker 1: Or maybe it was she was showing her belly and it said, uh, the biggest or something like that. It was.
Speaker 3: It was messy and the dumbest. Yeah, it was like, girl, we know what you're doing.
Speaker 2: I forgot that she was pregnant by him. I mean, but she's been canceled many a time. So don't nobody care about Danny Lee and the baby's baby?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But uh, I mean listen, if you're listening to this podcast, obviously it's all inclusive we're hitting every corner of the room. We're not making anybody feel left out. And again someone had wrote us that if they sent a picture and you don't look good, we will. Everybody who listens to the fucking pod is hot.
Speaker 2: Period that part period to pooh. Somebody else said, somebody messaged me on Twitter and they said, oh, my partner and I listen and we love the pod. And I was disappointed to hear you guys talking about asexuals as an a sexual person and the shade.
Speaker 1: I was disappointed to hear the shade about asexuals. I said, there was no shade. I really just don't understand it. I said, no shade.
Speaker 2: And then we read the letter from the asexual, gender queer, non binary person the next week and it was still kind of confusing to me, but like, you're confused, but we're always here for it.
Speaker 5: Did you talk about the follow up that they had? It was the flat July twenty ninth. I'm saying it to you right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually, Andrew, can you read it? I feel you have a good reading voice.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 5: Hey y'all, Hey, sorry, I definitely didn't explain absolutely anything. My bad. Okay, So explanation on the confusing parts it is, It's packed.
Speaker 3: This is a okay Andrew gone off king.
Speaker 5: Read gender sure. Gender queer is a label for exclusively myself, not meaning I'm the only person who goes by gender queer, but more so for people to understand my gender identity. It basically just means I don't subscribe to what it means to be a Cish gender male. And it's not a transidentity to say that, I identify it as the binary opposite, so I just float in between and just do whatever. Pan Sexual but asexual. Both of these are in reference of me how I interact with a partner, so I should have stated that I was pan romantic instead of sexual, but people typically sidey you when you say romantic instead of sexual. So basically pan romantic is I don't care about my partner or partners gender identity, and I focus more on who they are personality wise and not so much on what's in their pants, so it doesn't negate their asexual identity. And then finally asexual. There are like three main asexual identity I'm sure there are more, but like I don't know them. There is the repotant, repulse asexual, the neutral asexual, and the pleasing asexual. The repulsed one basically is the one most people know about. They don't tend to like sex all. Sometimes they not even masturbation. The neutral one is comfortable in sexual situations. They may not engage in sex with others, but might masturbate, share and masturbate, and have sex if someone engages them. The pleasing one is the one who doesn't mind having sex, but still aren't sexually motivated. They may initiate sex, but only to please a partner. Outside of that, they aren't into one night stands or hookups. I'm sure I'm somewhere between neutral and pleasure or sexual. In recent years, very neutral because I haven't been in a relationship.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 5: I also sent a link to the sweater.
Speaker 1: The sweater for sid Oh my god, thank you so much. Okay, wait, I think we should screenshot that and post that on We should definitely post that on the actual page.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. We should definitely all get this sweater and we should wear it the next time we do a live show. I want everybody to show up in this same nice sweater.
Speaker 3: I think I'm down for that. Actually cute, I'm so happy for that. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, I love that we asked about the sweater and we received it. I'm che I'm gotta get this little sweater.
Speaker 1: Too, Beach.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we're all gonna do the sweater and just.
Speaker 2: Do like literally it's a turtleneck but it's just the sleeves and the nick part.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I think we should do like a holiday version of it, like just some like holiday like a Christmas sweater Christmas.
Speaker 3: I think we should do a Christmas.
Speaker 1: Card with the sweaters. I love it me you, Andrew and jam Yes, please, we gotta get sweaters for the cats.
Speaker 3: Listen, anybody who's listening to us.
Speaker 1: We are always open to people educating us because we don't We don't know it all, but we don't act like we know it all. If anything, we're like, I'm confused, I don't know, I have questions. So please, if there's ever a time that you feel like I let me correct you.
Speaker 3: I'm down for the now. Don't come at us.
Speaker 2: Crazy, but I'm aw don't don't Johnny what was the guy's.
Speaker 5: Name, Johnny Dragon, don't.
Speaker 2: Johnny dragon us But uh, you know, yeah, everything's in me saying is valid and true.
Speaker 3: And real.
Speaker 2: We are people and we have opinions, but we also have feelings. Yes, even me, they'd be like re so mean to Sney and it's crazy so that but yeah, I think that that was great.
Speaker 1: Thank you. It was BJ right, so what like it's my BJ.
Speaker 3: Baby, Thank you.
Speaker 1: We love that so much. Thanks for educating your good cis Queen's over here. Well, I think, uh, you know, obviously we gotta wrap it up. We got we get everything that we wanted to hit and more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got fittings to go to Marie.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I just get braiding hair. I'm gonna get my hair braid. I'm supposed to get my hair braided tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I want to get really long blonde braids, but now I'm thinking maybe I should just get really long black braids. But I feel like the color will be more.
Speaker 6: Fun, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but wouldn't you have to dye your hair blonde?
Speaker 2: No, I'm getting not list So it's only my hair is short enough that if the braids are long enough and my hair is short enough, it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna look my roots will be black. But they the way that they like took it that a your forsts, do what you need to do. I'm ready to see the new and improved Maureen Samuel. It was like, my viz, Baby, do you want to leave us on a positive note?
Speaker 2: Andrew, do you have any news you want to share, anything that you want to get off your chest? Maybe you know an engagement you want to announce?
Speaker 5: No, no engagement. Oh my god, what I saw Old last week? That's the only thing saw week Old night Shyamala movie.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Now they were.
Speaker 1: I saw people tweeting about it and how upset they like. They're like, shut shut it down.
Speaker 2: After after watching the Village or whatever the hell that movie is of his. I've refused to watch him. No, I'm not getting tricked by him again.
Speaker 5: You went to the movies, yeah, okay, you're thinking about going on a flight, so no, baby, Baby, We've.
Speaker 2: Been to the movie theaters. We saw a Cruella. I was asking where. You said a movie?
Speaker 5: Okay? I The inflection was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we said a little positive note second up, yeah, wow, Yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Went to the movies.
Speaker 1: Off.
Speaker 5: It was like I saw Jungle Cruise, I saw Old, I saw Corella, Quiet Place.
Speaker 1: I love going you live at the movies.
Speaker 5: I love going.
Speaker 3: They know you there yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Was it packed or was it is? Are the theater still kind of?
Speaker 5: I went? I went to it was right after I hop like right the first thing in the morning. I like a ten am, like the lower ticket price, you know what I mean? Matt and little Matt.
Speaker 2: Little Mat. You did like a little breakfast date. You went to I hop alone.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, no, yeah, yeah, not alone. And it was just the stupidest movie. It was very dumb.
Speaker 1: That makes you paid money for it.
Speaker 5: I am honestly thinking about going to see it again. It was like that dumb.
Speaker 2: So it wasn't that dumb.
Speaker 1: You don't pay age?
Speaker 5: No, because like it's like it's like so dumb. It's like, I don't know, it's stupid dumb.
Speaker 1: It's I'm dumb. But you enjoyed it, like dumb but entertaining.
Speaker 5: It's very dumb and fun to watch. I want to go see it with more people.
Speaker 2: Now, Okay, well there you have it. If you want to go onto the movie bab, if you want to go see Old with me again, if you want to go see Old with our young producer friend, ye yes, absolutely, news that I have to share with you. All right, guys, stay sexy shout out to all the female billionaires out there. If you go get a little sweety meal from McDonald's, take a picture and taggers we want to see.
Speaker 1: We are part of the collab as well, Darling, get us the nuggets, Get us the nuggets. All right, guys.
Speaker 2: That's the end of the episode.
Speaker 1: Bye Up, Bye, Forever.
Speaker 3: Dog.
Speaker 4: This has been a Forever Dog production. The Unofficial Expert is Executive produced by Brett Boham, Joe Silio, and Alex Ramsey. Senior producer Tracy Soren. Produced by Andrew McGuire. Cover art by Sandy Hoenig. To listen to this podcast ad free, sign up for Foreverdog Plus at Foreverdog Podcasts dot com slash plus. Check out video clips of our podcasts on YouTube at YouTube dot com slash Foreverdog Team, and make sure to follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook at Foreverdog Team to keep up with all the latest Foreverdog news.