Speaker 1: Welcome to Reality with the King. It's me Carlos Kings, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years a production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about.
Speaker 2: Hey, Ray Drops.
Speaker 1: On today's episode Reality with the King, we are going to dive into the recent episode of the Real Housewives of Beverley Hills in addition to the Real Housewives of Salt Lake City, which I like to call It's Britney Bitch.
Speaker 2: Hey Britney Spears, I miss you, Diva.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's get into the rare Housewives of Beiley Hills. Before I do a deep dive into the det and PK of it all, we gotta tap into Riba and no no Riba McIntire. I'm talking about Sutton's mother, who to me was the highlight of the episode. I know exactly who Sutton is now and all I'm gonna say is to my very loyal Raindrop listeners. After meeting his mother. Carlos King was always right and I believe at that. And if you guys don't get it, that's fine. It's only to my loyal raindrops. My loyal listeners know exactly what I mean when I.
Speaker 2: Say I was right.
Speaker 1: After seeing Riba okay and her activity and her actions, I know exactly who Sutton is. And the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, and I like Sutton. But baby, baby, the pretentiousness, what's severe up in here? It's it's it's it's it's it's it's obvious. You know they're in the South Augusta, Georgia. Garsel being shaded, Kyle being celebrated. I mean, it was so many points that was made in that two minute scene that told me every single thing I needed to know. And if you guys don't want to admit it, that's fine by me. I'm not here to talk about the obvious anymore. It is what the f it is? I know everything I need to know. Baby, that was it.
Speaker 2: That was it. Garcel did a beautiful job.
Speaker 1: Bringing the mother a nice scar from Sacks, and a compliment was given to Kyle being pretty. Did y'all catch hi when Garciel said, well, I didn't get that compliment. Yeah, Garseel saying making a joke like, yeah, one of my kids is weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, Yes they are.
Speaker 1: I saw them. Let's oh child. I'm not gonna go through this with y'all today. I'm not because when facts are presented to you guys, not my rain jows, because y'all smart, when facts are presented to the public. I think it's quite funny how a blind eye is being turned, Like people turn a blind eye when facts are presented because they don't want to accept the truth. And the truth was displayed in front of my face, the naked truth at that. I'm telling you, it was all I needed to know. Everything I have said since day one was confirmed in five minutes. Let's have a real conversation to my loyal rain drops. Go on Spotify comments, tweet me, and I will only talk to you all about it.
Speaker 2: Because I'm not gonna do this.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna spend this episode going down the rabbit hole.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing it because I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't have time to like go through another year pun intended. Uh Carlo said this and then the press picks it up and it becomes a thing.
Speaker 2: I don't have time for it. I just don't have time for it.
Speaker 1: My loyal rain drops know exactly what it is, and that's it. But let me know what to think about Riba child, but her shade, Honey, that.
Speaker 2: Confirmed a lot. Okay, let's move on.
Speaker 1: I'm off for Riba, Honey, just like Riba tried to move off from Garcel and that scarf child and said, I'm gonna make it to a some wrong honey, knowing good and well when Garcel left, Honey, rib but through that in the trash, Honey, I fincially gave it to the cleaning lady, honey who comes on Wednesdays.
Speaker 2: Child.
Speaker 1: I think we would put that scarf in the dishwasher and washed it, Honey. No, not the washing machine, the dishwasher, yes, along with the crystallized glass as they drink the arnold palmer off of honey.
Speaker 2: But I digress. Okay.
Speaker 1: So this episode of Belly Hills was interesting to me.
Speaker 2: Also because.
Speaker 1: We're going to do a very deep dive into dert in PK's marriage. And this is a telltale sign that I need all women to listen. Now to my ladies, if your husband is in the car with you. Save this episode. Ladies, listen up.
Speaker 2: Child.
Speaker 1: If your husband is in the car right now listening to this conversation, say that Travis Kelsey is doing something and turn the channel.
Speaker 2: Now. I know he's a listening, but if you know.
Speaker 1: Do a divergent, girls, do something, okay, or go back and listen to this episode in private and take notes because I'm about to school my girls on the duce and delves of dating a man who has more money than.
Speaker 2: You all drugs aside. I feel bad for jerit.
Speaker 1: Darit is like a lot of women who marry an older man, okay, who have more money than them, and what happens is this let's have a real conversation. I talked about this last week a little bit when Brahm and Todd y'all know I'm a broad fan.
Speaker 2: I love her. I think she's fantastic.
Speaker 1: After watching braun Win and Todd's at Part two reunion of Saltake City last week, it's not to dive into de and PK, but the stories are a bit parallel, so hear me out.
Speaker 2: I said this too, and I'm gonna say it again.
Speaker 1: P K does not like Duret today he doesn't, and when they open up the episode with these sort of like montage of flashbacks of the best and worst of p K Dereitt, he's been dropping hints that he's not into his wife anymore. And I'm not here to put any stink on PK and Deret's marriage. I actually honestly feel bad for Dereit because I think PK checked out way before Deit even new about it.
Speaker 2: P K being in London a lot.
Speaker 1: I think he's there for more reasons than business, allegedly.
Speaker 2: I don't think the listen.
Speaker 1: I don't think PK is in London doing deals with boy George at the Caparet.
Speaker 2: Let's have real conversation.
Speaker 1: P K does not like to read, and the reason he does not like to read is because, like I said before, he has not seen a return on his investment. And when you're going through through a divorce, it's a very bitter situation.
Speaker 2: And in my opinion, I think PK is better child.
Speaker 1: We are just getting started. This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. And I think in PK's eyes, we're gonna have a conversation too, because we're not about to just bash the men, right, We're gonna We're gonna make sure to be honest here. The reason why you see a lot of housewives or reality stars go through divorce is because, oftentimes the female reality star is no longer the woman the man married. She no longer caters to him. She no longer likes to go to the grocery store with no hair and makeup when they go out to dinner. She's now asking for pictures to be taken of her by fans. And the husband no longer has the building wife at home. Okay, oftentimes the female reality star makes it and rightfully so. She's enjoying her newfound fame. She's now booked and busy. She has to go and watch What Happens Live, she has to go on Kelly and Mark. She has to talk to Bryce Sander, she has to come on Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: You know, she's busy. She's busy.
Speaker 1: You know his mom now has to help out raising the kids, babysitting the kids because his wife is flying to La to be on Kelly Clarkson. That's the reason that I promise you that is the number one reason why a lot of reality stars go through divorce is because in the husband's eyes, the woman he married is no longer the same woman.
Speaker 2: She doesn't have time for him and she's.
Speaker 1: Too consumed with filming, and they no longer have anything in common because she has accepted this role as a reality TV star and she no longer likes the role of just being a state at home mother and wife.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not saying that's everybody's story.
Speaker 1: I'm saying it's ninety nine point nine percent child and I would know, trust me. I think in PK and Dreek situation, I think Darre rightfully so. And I don't blame dar for this because at the end of the day, PK pushed Dre to do the show. She did not sign on to do this. He pushed her to do it. She did it. Okay, it was a smart business move that PK saw.
Speaker 2: Deree did her job.
Speaker 1: And like any other person, fame is a hell of a drug. And when you are a housewife, especially you're famous in two weeks, I mean, like your worldly famous housewife. Fame is a very different famous than a love and hip hop famous. It's a very different famous than a below deck famous. It's a very different famous than basketball wives. You know, when you are a housewife, you're instantly famous because, let's be real, you're talked about on social.
Speaker 2: Media and low key no shade.
Speaker 1: A lot of the listeners and the fans of housewives, they do a deep dive into your background. They'll find a mugshot, a bank statement, a canceled check, your blood type, what you have for lunch in the third grade. These fans will dig deep into uncovering all of your secrets and you all of a sudden it become infamous. Okay, Dureek became infamous because she read The Girls her first two iconic seasons, and she wore a lot of fashions that made people take a look at her.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, allegedly, allegedly.
Speaker 1: PK spent a lot of money on the rebrand and he's not happy about not seeing a return on his investment.
Speaker 2: So PK is becoming mean.
Speaker 1: And when a husband no longer respects his wife, it shows up by the lack of time he spends with her. When that house got robbed, and I'm not here to talk about whether or not I did, that's all that we talked about that in the past episodes Chop when Durit was home alone and her house got robbed and he wasn't there because he was out of town. And look, husbands take business trips, so that for us was like, okay, normal, a husband took a business trip. However, we have now understood that PK is rarely at home. We have now been aware that there's some issues going on with PK. Okay that Dery has exposed and told people about in the first five episodes. Okay, I feel bad for PK two because I think PK, unfortunately is suppressing his emotions by doing other things. And to send your wife a nine page email instead of picking up the phone and dolling ten numbers to talk to her, lets you know that the foundation is officially broken and it's severed.
Speaker 2: And now Dert.
Speaker 1: Is faced with the fact that this man who took care of her is now going to allegedly wipe her out clean.
Speaker 2: Allegedly. They're saying PK's coming from the money, honey.
Speaker 1: When a man takes care of his wife for ten plus years and was the breadwinner, when the roles are reversed and the woman becomes the breadwinner, the husband becomes bitter and angry and oftentimes he finds he finds ways outside of the house to fulfill other needs. He needs to feel confident, important, desirable, and oftentimes men search that through other things. Okay, Duriy, as it appears, has more money than pique, and that's a tough pill for any man to swallow. Duri did not see this day coming because she saw that this older man was infatuated with her. She's beautiful, she's smart, and she's a great mother. She checks all the boxes for every rich man's desire when it comes to finding a wife, because the man who finds a wife finds a good is in the Bible. The mistake that they're remade that I'm gonna tell my female listeners. If you are married to a man that has more money than you, you need to contact your mother if she's still around. If she's not, contact your favorite auntie or your big sister who you can trust. If you are a woman married to a rich man, you get a separate account and put that account in your mother's name.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say it all my time.
Speaker 1: Girls, if you are married to a rich man and you are a stay at home mom or wife, get a separate bank account and have it in your mother's name, so that way he doesn't know that you even have an account, because he can find that out. Child, put it in your mother's name. Your mother is in on this. Not scheme, child, child scheme. Your mother's in nother honey. You can trust your mother. If your mother's not a row, get your big sister, or get your favorite auntie. But get somebody who you can trust so that when the man decides to leave you, you're not scraping pennies together. Still get your alimony. What I'm saying to you is you got to set yourself up.
Speaker 2: Girls.
Speaker 1: What's happening with these women who marry older rich men and they get comfortable, and they love the Louis Baton bags, They love the armas Kelly's bags. Honey, they love all those things. But a man who is a double minded man, when he feels that this woman he took care of does not respect him anymore or do things for him that he's accustomed to.
Speaker 2: He then becomes angry.
Speaker 1: And one thing a rich, powerful a man does when he's angry, he takes it out on you.
Speaker 2: Be a the credit card.
Speaker 1: What PK is doing, in my opinion, allegedly he is going to make Dert's life difficult, allegedly when it comes to how she is going to have to deal with this divorce. This is not going to be a pretty amicable divorce. PK is not happy. He's not happy and to know that his wife has a job and that she still gets a check. In PK's mind, he looks at Derey saying, I'm the fucking reason why you're even on the show. You did not even want to do it. PK feels ignored. It's like Kathy based in misery. PK is Kathy Bates bitch y'all. PK is to Deree, I don't like to be ignored. Three, let's have a real conversation. And then you have Erica, who experienced the exact saying schooling her girl, like I'm telling you, Deia, I love you. I would be remiss not to give you and school you on what the fuck to do. This man is going to come after you and your coins sis. This is no longer the man that you married, and you can't look at him this way anymore.
Speaker 2: You have to look at him as your adversary.
Speaker 1: This man has not become your enemy, and you have to look at him and treat him as such. Ladies, when you look at what Erica Jang went through, when you look at what Duriy is going through, the biggest mistake you can make is thinking this man is going to love you the way he loved you when he swept you off your feet. It's nice today a powerful man. It's nice today. The man that has money. It's nice to be taken care of. It's nice to have a big house, and then you know, the cleaning lady comes and takes care of everything. You have a nanny or two or three. But always know this, a man, especially a powerful man.
Speaker 2: He keeps score. He keeps score.
Speaker 1: And obviously, when a man takes care of you and you have to rely on him, that's a form of control. He is ripping you from making means in any other cases besides asking him for money. Don't say for a rainy day anymore. You gotta say for the motherfucking tsunami, hurricane Henrietta's a thunderstorm, Sam Champion.
Speaker 2: Where are you? Whether channel be the app? Please? Gone are the days of saving for a rainy day? Ladies.
Speaker 1: Look at what Garita is going through, and that's why she realizes I have to fight hard when to revealed in this episode, and I gagged that PK is not a good father. Me, Kathy Hilton and her botox, we all gag, bitch like excuse me, and de read this is maybe I love to read. Derey is unfortunately not going to make this easier for her because PK is watching this season. You're telling everybody I'm an alcoholic, which I feel like, this is my opinion. I feel like.
Speaker 2: That's PK's story to tell.
Speaker 1: And that's why I don't even talk about that, because I think it's PK's story to tell, not someone else's business to tell.
Speaker 2: About someone else's alcoholism.
Speaker 1: So I feel like that's pk story to tell, and I'm just being honest. I didn't like to watch to redo that. I didn't like it. I didn't like it one bit. That's that's that's that to me wasn't cool. Nevertheless, p K has to watch that.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: PK has to watch Dey say on national television that he is not a good father. That's stings And what did I say five minutes ago? Every man keeps score, he keeps score. We see what's going on with portion Simon. We see what happened with Tamra and her ex.
Speaker 2: Men. Keep score. Now.
Speaker 1: Derey was on the after show and she did walk back the comment of PK not being a good father, So I want to make sure we address that. Duriy did say to Bow's on the after show that she was just upset in the moment. PK is a good father, he's just not present a lot, and that's what I took from it. To be honest with you, Deree, when you say he's not a good father, I didn't think like he was like mean to his kids or whatever. I took it as he's an affing father. So I'm glad you clecked it up. And I wanted to make sure that Derey was that I repeated what Deuri said, because in her defense, she did walk back to comment and said he is a good father, he's just not an active one. And I think we all know that. Okay, we could see that baby with these two eyeballs. We got twenty twenty vision, Barbara Walters, thank you. Okay, So ladies, follow my advice, get a separate account in your mother's name.
Speaker 2: And make sure you are the benefit.
Speaker 1: I'm schooling awesome shit child that you are the beneficiary of that account.
Speaker 2: Shall something sadly happen to your mother? Okay? And that you also have a card, you know, the debit card.
Speaker 1: And ladies, when you get the debit card, go get a safety depositive box and you put your ATM card in that safety depositive box.
Speaker 2: Because one thing you, ladies.
Speaker 1: Don't know is men do go through your panty drawer to look for stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, child, I'm telling you all the truth.
Speaker 1: De Read, you have my support, and at the end of the day, I do feel bad for PK and my heart goes out the PK as well. And I really do hope that PK and de Reed are able to, you know, go through this admicably. But baby, it doesn't look like it's going to happen. Let's move on to the Real Housewives of Salt Lake City.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: It was Part three reunion, and I'm not gonna go through everything that happened. I'm gonna be very honest with you. It was a lot of yelling and I didn't like it. But tell me, y'all agree with me. It was too much yelling. I feel like nothing but was resolved. They were talking all over each other.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I really enjoyed Part one.
Speaker 1: Part two was okay, it was kind of soft, but I enjoyed the Brahm and todds of it all. Part three it was just too much noise. And I don't know I could be the minority in this situation. So y'all tell me if y'all agree disagree. It was too much noise. My ears were bleeding. But the person who made up for it was Brittany. Brittany is a star. She is, and Brittany, when I say this is a compliment, Brittany is a whack of dude. She's wacky in the best way possible. She is beautiful. I love the blonde hair she All the lights aren't on in the home. I don't know if all the lights are at home, Brittany. I think you may have some dimmer lights in that. Thank child, you have DEMI lights, Honey. I don't know you have a forty wop bub a four hundred wop bub Honey.
Speaker 2: I don't know, honey, but I like it.
Speaker 1: I gotta be. I like her a lot. She's she's she's and I think she's beautiful. She gives you like Heather Lock Layer mixed with Dina Manzo mixed with Lori from Oc.
Speaker 2: I like her.
Speaker 1: I think she's funny. I like her the way I like Mia b Lyon Me a Thornton Off, a Potomac. Because Brittany, you a liar girl. Like Brittany, the fact that you're blaming Bronwin for you being a strange from your kids. And then they showed you in your casting tape which her dark brunette hair looking like a Leanne lockin, you know she did.
Speaker 2: I'm like, who is this woman? It was given Lian Locke and tease. It was from Dallas House White childs Anywa.
Speaker 1: And then you tell them like, I'm not talking to my girls, So you can't blame Brahmin for that, while I blame her for the for the three months.
Speaker 2: Sis.
Speaker 1: That's a reach called the Cora practor called doctor Jackie off Amriti medicine.
Speaker 2: You are reaching, Sis, But I like it.
Speaker 1: I really I like her, this thing that's going off with her and the Osmond dude, Jared Osmond allegedly and look, Brittany, you are you are now be Britney be lying, honey, So he got me and be lying. Now we got Britney be Lyon. I think it was a publicity stunt that you and Jared schemed up so that he can look better before this reunion came out, because the stuff that he said to Bronman was out of line. No man should speak to a woman that way. It was it was actually gross, Okay it was and Jared, you got to take that one, bro. It wasn't cool. In the words of the Countess. That was uncool, dude. And then she's like, well, he wasn't supposed to be here. But then he backed up and he texted other women. I'm like, you mother fuck you guys are lying. Brittany would do anything to stay on the show. And guess what. I am invested in seeing more of Britney because I'm into everything she's presenting. Because the thing is that she's a She's a wounded bird, you know how, like you go to the grocery store and you see the wounded bird on the pavement and you look at it and say, oh, that's how I look at Brittany.
Speaker 2: Brittany makes me gasp.
Speaker 1: And say, oh, so I like her, And it's like I want to take care of her.
Speaker 2: I want to mold her. She has what it takes and.
Speaker 1: She is self deprecating in a good way, and I just find her fascinating to watch. I think she fits right in with these girls. I really do, I really do. So Again, the reunion was loud Lisa versus Whitney. I'm kind of over Brad If I mean honest with you, I don't.
Speaker 2: I want them to move on.
Speaker 1: Like at the end of the day, Whitney played the game that Heather orchestrated, so I don't think Witny did anything bad. She followed the playbook, so I think Lisa should get over it. Whitney did her job. Brahmin and Lisa's friendship. I want to see next season become repaired. I can't wait to see that Mary is Mary, who's great And that's like ifer you guys.
Speaker 3: But Park three Park thing was okay, it was too much yelly. It was just like, I don't I mean, I didn't care as much.
Speaker 1: I didn't care as much, But I do care for Brittany and I want to see more of Brittany. I like Brittany. Brittany is a star and I'm looking forward to seeing her. But let me know if you guys agree with me. Or not in the comments Spotify comments, tweet me hashtag Reality with the King and I would catch you guys on the next one.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to Reality with the King.
Speaker 1: New episodes dropped on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King. Wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality Withtheking dot com and be sure to follow me at de Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Yes Baby, my YouTube channel where you could get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions, yes, and don't forget. Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King. Reality with the King is a.
Speaker 2: Production of Kingdom Rain Entertainment.
Speaker 1: It is produced by Sierra Spragley Rix An executive produced by Me Carlos King, King Doming Entertainment, Baby