Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Monday. It is a Medal of Honor Monday. Of course, it's a Medal of Honor Monday. And we have so much to get to tonight. We're running out of cops in the country. The illegals are fighting the sex offenders. Iran's president is dead. America feels bad about it. Apparently misgendering people in the workplace is considered harassment. And why we're not doing enough about the old tranny thing, all that amnesty emails. So much more coming up on the world famous Jesse Jesse Kelly Show. We have a veteran joining us about thirty minutes from now, just going to talk about service and sacrifice. It feels like one of those kind of nights. Let's begin here on the big news of the day. Not that I think you woke up stressing out about it at all. It was actually yesterday when we were all following along with this. Iran's president is dead. All right, Let's go over a couple things. Don't celebrate Chris, that's all right, celebrate a little that's fine. Now, he was a terrible person. First, let's clarify just a couple basics. And I'm not the worlds Iranian expert. Although I speak European, I'm not an expert on the region. I just know a little bit about a little bit. Okay. First, Iran has a president, well had anyway, I have a president, and they have a supreme leader. As you may have imagined, the supreme leader is the one with the most power. President, however, is significant. All right, So their president he was leaving from, well, it doesn't matter where he was going. It doesn't matter. He crashed in the mountains. Apparently it was cold. There were all kinds of rumors that the wolves were already eating him. By the way, in here you are a detailed person. Azerbaijan is where he was leaving. He was leaving Azerbaijan, big Muslim country, good relationships with Iran, and he was going back to Iran. Anyway, he's leaving. Helicopter crashes, he's gone. Whatever What does it mean for you? Okay, for first, I don't think it means anything for you. We'll get to America's response. That's what actually matters. I don't think it means much to you or me. He was a president. He was widely known as a butcher. Everyone called him a butcher. You can find videos out there now of a bunch of Iranian people cooking off fireworks because their president died. This is the kind of guy who would routinely he'd go round up dissidence, hang them all from the flagpoles, let him hang there, that kind of thing, your standard Middle East dictator type. That's this guy. So no one's gonna shed any tears for him. The condition of the people in Iran didn't get any better, though, because in a system like that. Member, We've had this talk many times before about our own system. In fact, we'll have this talk tonight. Systems are much more powerful than men. Systems are much more important than men, much much much more important than an individual men individual man, Men come, men go, men rise and fall, men die. But if a good system will continue to produce good results, the Iranian system is garbage. It destroys the people there. Some of the most heartbreaking video to me you can find is before America got involved and screwed up their entire government back in the seventies Iran. You go look at old video. There's a who bunch of video of it, old video, old pictures of it. It looks wonderful. Honestly. You go big cities in Iran, you go look at a spring day, a summer day, how people are talking, interacting, how people are dressed there. It could easily easily be New York City in April, well before it turned to heroin and marijuana. They could have turned. It could easily have been that. And then America did what we do best. We stick our noses in someone else's foreign policy, caused the downfall of their government, cause civil unrest. Oh fast forward about five minutes, and now it's some horrific Islamic regime where they beat women to death of therapy jobs fall off the top of their head. It's freaking off right. What does it mean for us? Nothing? They're just going to replace him with another guy. So let's set that aside and talk about what it actually does mean for us, you, me, everyone. I should note that, in case anyone's wondering, before I move off of the assassination story up, did I say that Israel's not claiming any responsibility for this. Iran is actually not blaming the Jews either, And that I will tell you. This is not something I have inside knowledge on. This is just me that basically confirmed to me. It was the Israelis who did it. Allow me to explain. Allow me to explain. Let's go through just a little bit of history here. How Israel conducts itself forign policy wise, how it always has has been, you kill first. There's none of this, well, you never hit first. There's none of that. In fact, if you want to read a fascinating book, it's very long and it's honestly it got too boring for me. But it's called rise and kill first. Rise and kill first. It's on Israel on their foreign policy. Israel will send a hit team to murder you and your beach house without a second thought. Now Irang's foreign policy, as often happens countries like that, is Blame Israel. Blame Israel. Blame Israel. When you have a regime that is unpopular with the people, it's tyrannical. Regimes are almost always unpopular with the people for obvious reasons. They always find a scapegoat. You'll notice this throughout history. Pick your tyrannical regime. For Stalin, it was the Poles, Believe it or not, It's wild when you go back and read it all the old writings. He was always blaming the Poles. It's polls, Polish and filtration, probably the polls. It was definitely the Polesy. You have to find someone in Iran no matter what goes wrong, there was a Jews. There's a Jews. It was Israeli's it was a Jews. The Jews did it. The Jews did it. It's an easy scapegoat for them, so they normally blame them, and they don't blame them for things that they didn't have anything to do with. And we know that retroactively now Iran will commonly blame the Jews for things that Israel didn't even do. So why do I think Israel killed the president one? Because Israel was always going to respond in a very severe way, and they were always going to attack Iranian leadership for that Hamas thing. You didn't think they were going to just let that go right, Fire a couple missiles and let that go. There was always going to be significant blood on the ground. That's one part of Israel's foreign policy that I love a lot. Israel lets it be known and they follow through with it. We remember and we will kill you if you attack us, and not just the guys on the ground. We will hunt down the people who planned and coordinated it, no matter their rank, and we will murder you. And so you know the reason I love that is not because I love people being murdered. I love the kind of foreign policy that tells a general, a president, or anybody you want to sit down and have this meeting about attacking us, fine, but understand you may wake up one night to a gun being pointed in your face and that's it. That's the last thing you see. You have to know that it may end your life. Okay, Well, but the Jews, the Israelis denied doing it, and Iran said Israel didn't do it. So why do I think they did it? Do you remember what happened recently between Iran and Israel. Iran was getting all this pressure from the Islamic world, from the more radical Islamic world, has will Lah, all these types. Because they've billed themselves as being the anti Israel company country. They've been getting all this pressure. Hey do something, do something. Hamas is under attack. You got to do something, Hey, guys, do something. I remember we were I think we were on the air that night. If not, it happened right after we were off the air. We woke up and Iran was launching all these missiles, crazy amounts of missiles at Israel, and we're all looking around thinking, oh my gosh, is it World War III? But none of them really hurt anybody. None of them landed. And then Iran woke up the next day and said, say take that, Jews, well let.
Speaker 2: This be it.
Speaker 1: Don't do anything back, and we won't do anything back. We're good here, right. So was Iran basically acting like they did something when they knew they weren't going to. And then Israel shot a couple of missiles back, blew up a couple of satellites. But it was Iran's reaction after that response that told you everything you needed to know. Iran launched the missiles, they didn't hurt anyone, I mean hardly in israeli was killed. I think one worker or child got blown up, and it was hardly anything. And Iran came out and said, okay, we're good now, right, We're good. I'm good, you're good. Well, what was Iran doing? They were showing that they were afraid, they didn't want anything. They didn't want things to escalate further. If Iran came out today and said, hey, Israel just killed our president, well that comes with obligations, doesn't it. If you're Iran, it's not just your own people. If you're Iran, you cannot look at the radical Muslim world, where you kind of are the big cheese. You cannot go to them today and say, those Jewish dogs killed our president and we're not gonna do anything about it. You can't do that. So the only way you can avoid having to do that is get up first thing the next morning and say, Israel had nothing to do with this. You wouldn't even know that yet they put out that statement without even knowing it. That told me everything I need to know. Chris. I'm one hundred percent blaming you people. I think it's hilarious what I've done, lumping you in with every what because it's fine anyway. That's enough for that. Forget about that, forget about Iran. Who cares about that stupid country anyway. Let's talk about ours and what we're doing in our response, pretty revealing response. We'll get to that in just a moment. Before we get to that, let's get to you and your Chalk. Your tea levels, gentlemen, tea levels. In fact, forget about just guys, women, everybody, forget about just tea levels. We all have things in our lives we'd like improvement on, do we not? And we've been conditioned in this country to reach for the pill bottle. America is the most pill loving country on the planet. Pharmaceutical this pharmaceutical that. It's not that we never need those, but man, do we need to try natural first? Natural first? Whatever you're looking to improve improve upon, whatever it is. If it's just your energy, basic move whatever, go check out natural herbal supplements from the anti communists at Chalk. They have the best, the best service. They have the best prices, huge discounts on subscriptions, and they don't make it a pain when you want to cancel. If you ever want to cancel, just call email. They'll get you out. It's no problem. C hoq dot com promo code Jesse Chuck dot com promo code Jesse. We'll be back. The Jesse Kelly Show I Like It returns next. It is the Jesse Kelly's shoh on a Monday, of course, it's Medal of Honor Monday and I don't know. It's just it's maybe the most Medal of Honor Monday, of any medal of honor Mondays we've ever done. How medal of Honor Monday? Is it?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 1: About? Ten minutes from now? You're gonna hear from a genuine American hero A Medal of Honor recipient is about to join us on the show in about ten minutes. I may even do his Medal of Honor citation after we join us, joins us, And that's not even gonna count for Medal of Honor Monday, which comes at the top of the hour or bottom of the hour? Is it, Chris? Is at the top? It's the top of the hour, the top of the hour. I'm learning this radio lingo, Chris, I'm pretty quick on the uptick. Let me just tell you what buddy. Anyway, Oh, that's here. You can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. And we have to discuss this really quickly, and then we'll move on to police forces being at the lowest levels since nineteen ninety and everything else. So the President of Iron dies today, whatever who cares, Apartment of the State express their official condolences. We basically told Iran that we were sorry that the president of Iran, who I mean, mister, death to America, death to America, every other word, Butcher's his own citizens. We issued condolences to Iran. Now set Iran aside. Why does this keep happening with the modern American left? Why is it? Obama was famous for it? Biden takes over the same thing. When I say this, I mean countries who hate us, they absolutely fall in love with them. They fall in love with them. Remember that story. Remember Venezuela. Obviously, you know what Venezuela is. You know how much they dislike us. They're a socialist dictatorship. We have all these supposed intentions right yet, right now we are taking the people Venezuela doesn't want in their country and we're flying them into America. Why would we do that? Why would we help out our enemy in that way? Iran's murderous piece of trash president dies immediately reaching out, We are so sorry, h are condolence sma Rave. Where'd you go?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: Why? Okay, well pause on that for a moment. I want you to listen to this. This is just a dude on the beach. Courtesy Libs of Tiktoks where I got the video, but he posted the video up of himself. He's on the beach and while he's enjoying his day at the beach, he sees some things there the great on him quite a bit. He can't stand it. Listen, listen to what this guy had to endure at the beach.
Speaker 4: Here enjoying a nice stay at the beach with my kids, and I turned around. I got these flags planing it here on the beach by these maga.
Speaker 1: Listen, this is all America.
Speaker 4: We know he didn't storm the beaches to steak at you.
Speaker 1: I want to clarify this as a video. And the flags he's talking about their American flags, just red, white and blue stars and stripes. I'll start it again with that in mind. This is now upset he is. I'm just trying to be at the beach and there seats flags.
Speaker 4: I'm here enjoying a nice stay at the beach with my kids, and I turned around.
Speaker 1: I get these flags.
Speaker 4: Planet here on the beach by these mother Listen.
Speaker 1: This is all America.
Speaker 4: We know you didn't storm the beaches to steak at your territory on the beach.
Speaker 1: This isn't the Moon. I get it this. He goes on and on and on. Now, why would why would the American flag upset him? Have you figured out the connection? Why does the modern American democrat as soon as they get the office of the presidency, they immediately start bending over backwards for Iran, Venezuela, China, so on and so forth. And this guy takes his kids to the beach, sees a couple of American flags planted in the beach, and he's just beside himself with rage. His day's basically ruined. Why, well, you know why, you've already made the connection. You know why, Look America, America when it's run by democrats, cozy's up to Iran because democrats in Iran, No, they don't always get along. They have all kinds of differences there, but they do have one thing they really really have in common, don't they. They both kind of think America sucks. It's they've found common enemy. Do you think it's an accident? We talked about this before. I just talked about it last week. Last week. The proof is in the pudding. You know how we talked about the Three Musketeers candy bar being the worst candy bar And it doesn't matter what your argument is or what my argument is, because anytime there's an assorted pack that's in a bowl on the secretary's desk, what's the last thing left in that assortment pack? The Three Musketeers. So your opinion or my opinion doesn't matter. The proof's in the pudding. Well why don't Democrats fly American flags from their homes? Why do Democrats believe American flags are political? When I used to watch football and they started putting all their filthy communist crap into football, and I started complaining, I would regularly have Democrats say to me, oh, well, you weren't complaining when it was when they had the military there. Hold on, why is the military political to you? If you figured it out? American Democrats and Iran cheery common bond. That common Bond is their common enemy, and that's why they cozy up to them so much. All Right, we're gonna talk to an American hero, Clint Romshaw, and then we're gonna talk about the state of crime in this country, and I will get to all these Biden comments from today. I'm gonna get to all that, I promise. Do you know what do you know what the second most popular thing to use currency wise on the globe is most popular? Is still the dollar? You know what's now number two? Talk to an economist today. Gold. It's not just nations like China Russia hoovering up gold. Huge financial institutions. They're gobbling up all the gold they can get their hands on. The people who know know again, just like the three musketeers in reverse, the proof is in the pudding. What are all the people who know? They're all buying gold right now? Why do you think that is? They know? They understand? Start buying gold for yourself, just basics. You don't have to go nuts. Don't go nuts, don't put yourself in a bind. Start buying some gold or silver coins for yourself and making preparations the same way. China is the same way. Merrill Lynch is eight three three nine gold. Oxford Gold Group will take care of it for you. Get a hold of them, all right, all right? An American hero. Next, feeling a little stocky, follow like and subscribe on social at Jesse Kelly's show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday, and of course, as every Monday is, it is a medal of Honor Monday, and it is a special treat for us to welcome in Clint Romasha, United States Army veteran, probably more importantly Medal of Honor recipient, and obviously somebody who works with Pure Talk, who we know and love in America's Warrior Partnership. Clint first, America's Warrior Partnership. What do they do explain it to people?
Speaker 2: Oh, hey, thanks for having me back on the show. AWP, American Warrior Partnership. Been teamed up with them for a while. We're partnering with communities to help prevent and end veteran suicide is our main mission.
Speaker 1: Clint. I spoke actually pretty extensively on Friday about veterans suicide and veteran depression and why so many of us decide to take the ultimate step which we should not take, and just end it all. And I tried to explain to the guys and ladies that they think their combat service is the last great thing they'll ever do. And they get back and now you're not celebrated anymore. You're not corpor or lieutenant that you're you know, garbage man. This, you're a construction worker. You're a guy in a cubicle and you feel like you've finished the greatest part of your life. And it's wild how often I hear that story from my veteran buddies who are struggling.
Speaker 2: You know that that reminds me so One of the original founders of American Warrior Partnership was another Great Medal of Honor recipient, Leo Thortness, and I got to know him before his passing, and he talked about his time at the Hanoi Hilton and the guys that ended up, you know, surviving that time there, and it was it was always those guys that would just learn how to get through the moment, just get through the next thirty seconds of torture, but then to have a follow on plan what they were going to do when they got back home. And it was the guys that sit there and it's like, I'll make it to Christmas. I'll make it to Christmas. We'll be home by Christmas. And he said, those guys never never made it out of there. And I think we kind of got to look as veterans, you know, we got to handle each moment as it comes, but we ultimately have to have that follow on role. And when you take that uniform. AHAF kind of lose side of that follow on goal, what's next? And every veteran is unique in their own complex story. It's not just you know, a mental health thing. It's not one magic you know, wave a one magic wand that's going to solve this the suicide crisis. It's ensuring our veterans are or are remembered or taken care of, have access to you know, good quality healthcare, have access to meaningful employment, not just giving them a job, just to give them a job, because that sounds good, that's a great sound bite, but actual meaningful employment, you know, access to their benefits, helping advocate for their benefits because we know as veterans, we are some of the worst people to advocate on our behalf. Will bend over backwards for anybody else, but when it comes to kind of saying I need help or I'm struggling, you know, you always had that sense of pride in the military where you didn't want to be that guy. You didn't want to be the kind of the weak links. So you just kind of suffered on your own. But that's the other thing is you look back to your military service and you never did anything alone. We never do it alone. We always have a battle, buddy. And that's what America, where your Partnership, has been on the forefront on discovering that the veterans in Florida that are taking their lives don't look the same as the veterans maybe in New York, and every community is different and every community can get involved. And that's where we like to do is just network, collaborate, communicate veterans in their local community getting the access to that any of the help they need, whether it's transportation, whether it's education, whether it's employment, whether it's relationship. And if we can't find it in your community, we could push it up to a more national level.
Speaker 1: Speaking with Clint Romashaw, American Hero Medal of Honor recipient, one of the things I do love, Clint about what Pure Talk in America's Warrior Partnership are doing is what you just brought up is community. It is. It's wild to me how how many veterans feel alone. I hear this so much. I know you probably hear this. No one understands I'm alone. We are such a community. There are so many of us and so many guys who do understand there's something about us, and I've been there too. Honestly, when I just got back from my rack, I was the same way. I didn't feel like anyone knew. I didn't feel like anyone cared. Just sat in the dark, drinking beer, just destroying myself. And why does it feel so lonely?
Speaker 2: You know that's I mean, you're all a sudden unplugged from your community. I know for me, when I got out, you know, I came up to North Dakota to work oil fields, and I was so far removed from really any of the veteran buddies i'd served with, just just in geographical distance. The one thing that helped for me is I had a seventy six mile drive into work every morning and a seventy six mile drive home, so that gave me time to get on the horn and call them. And I'd talked to an old battle buddy almost every day just to have that communication to get back and forth. And now that as we fast forward, you know, we've got a platoon text that sometimes if I don't check it, there'll be two hundred messages on there, and we're mainly talking craft to each other because that's what veterans like to do. But we notice on that that when we're not hearing from one or two of the guys, then we reach out individually, Hey, what's going on, And a lot of times it's pretty simple stuff. But the reoccurring team though, is I didn't want to bug you. I didn't feel like I should have bugged you with this. I was just going to try to figure it out on my own. And it's like, no, we got to continue to reach out. And that's what part of what we're doing with America Warrior Partnership and our Operation Deep Dive is really as we did in the military. We used to have those targeting packets. Let's quit fishing for these veterans that might be in high risk and just throwing a bait out there and say, hey, come snag this bait and let's try to reel you in. Let's build targeting packets to go hunt them down and find them and to look at, like I said, the veteran that's taking their life in Florida doesn't look like the veteran that's taking your life in North Dakota or California or Nevada. And we can work together with the VA to sit there and build these packets and say, hey, guys and girls from this service to this service and this location or a higher risk for these set indicators.
Speaker 1: I'd love I just I'd love that you're doing that. And I love that it's getting much more specific, because so much of caring for these guys, these mended women when they come back, so much of it is understandably kind of a catch all thing. Well, well we'll just do this program or just do this or that. But everyone has their own story and it's all different, and that's part of the reason they feel alone, isn't.
Speaker 2: It, you know? And that's that's the issue that kind of happens with the VA sometimes is they want to make, you know, another program for for suicide prevention, and if we base it on the outcomes and have that as the number one priority and we're doing everything else right and increasing that quality of life and that hope that will by default help in the veteran suicide issue.
Speaker 1: Uh Clinton, can you tell everybody? Obviously everyone knows your Medal of Honor story. In fact, I think we'll probably read your citation again today. Is it is Medal of Honor Monday? After all, I'm not going to do that in front of you, to embarrass you, because I know that that's exactly what that would do. But why'd you do all that stuff? That was pretty dangerous? You could have just you know, hit out. Why'd you do all that?
Speaker 2: You know? It's that sense of I know when I signed up, that's doing your job, you know. And as crazy and it's kind of nonchalant as that sounds, that's really what it was. It was, Okay, this is what we signed up to do. This is I'm finally getting to do my job. The sense of man, I got fifty other Americans to my left and right right now doing their jobs, and I got two Affians doing their jobs. I don't want to let them down. So let's do it together, you know. And it's incredible how how much you can accomplish doing it together. I might have got selected to wear that'll work, but that's not mihind I. It's for all of those guys I serve with that day, and all the men and women that are still serving this country, and the men and women that'll unfortunately be asked to do it in the future. But that's why we've got to, you know, look at these issues we're having with veterans and address them and take care of them. I also, we're not going to have another generation. He's going to want to step up and do it when we kind of ignore the issues or kick the can down the road.
Speaker 1: No, that's a fact, Quinn. What do you want people to know? Where do you want people to go?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: What can they do to support you?
Speaker 2: So I had the blessing to be with peer talk, And in fact, I think the last time we talked was back in November. Peer talk we did an initiative back then where we ended up raising ten million dollars for debt forgiveness for veterans and it was such a great support for everybody that contributed by just doing a round up at checkout. Now we're kicking off another program with peer talk where new members, new customers coming in can choose to actually put in a set dollar amount. They can do a round up to the nearest dollar, or they can do one dollar a month, five dollars a month, you know as a reoccurring basis or one time thing. Current customers can opt into the program and all of that is going to be matched by puer talk to be on behalf of America's Warrior Partnership, so we can continue our Operation Deep Dive, continue to get out in these communities and build these programs in partnerships with local communities to do the outreach for veterans to collaborate and organize and continue to help because I I just truly believe that service the country comes in so many different forms and simple things like this. Because you might not have put the uniform on doesn't mean you can't serve your country. And it's again a great a great company with Peer Talk that wants to keep jobs here in America. They're all a customer you know, all of their IT and their customers customer support is all here in the US. So we got you know, meaningful employment for American citizens giving back and it's just an incredible experience to be a part of.
Speaker 1: My brother. I appreciate you, as I always do, simplify thank you for what you're doing out there. Appreciate it very much, Bob, And that is why I partnered with Peer Talk like three years ago. Their CEO is a Vietnam veteran. This is a passion project for them. I mean, what other cell phone company does that is doing that right now? Oh don't, don't wrong, they'll be all over Pride month. Who else is doing that but pure Talk? Take ten minutes on the phone and switch please pound two five zero and say, Jesse Kelly, switch to Pure Talk. All right, you know what, We're gonna read his Medal of Honor citation. Next. It's the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday. We'll get to this in a just a second. The NYPD has the smallest force since nineteen ninety. I need to do a couple things first. First, I need to remind you if you miss any part of the show, he can download the whole thing on iHeart, Spotify, iTunes. Also, since we just had him on, figured probably worth reading Clint roma Shaw's Medal of Honor citation. And for those wondering, no, this does not count as our Medal of Honor Monday citation, which we will still do ten minutes from now. See you get a two for today. I'm just in that kind of a great mood. So without further ado, that dude you just heard on the radio, what'd he do over there in Afghanistan? Anyway? Hey, honoring those he went above and beyond It's Medal of Honor Monday for conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity in action at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty, while serving as Section leader with Bravo Troop, third Squadron, sixty first Cavalry Regiment, fourth Brigade, Combat Team, fourth Infantry Division, during combat operations against an armed enemy at combat Outpost Keating Camdesh, District, Neuristan, Province, Afghanistan, on the third of October two thousand and nine. On that morning, Staff Sergeant Romashaw and his comrades awakened to an attack by an estimated three hundred enemy fighters occupying the high ground on all four sides of the complex. Employing concentrated from RECOILSS rifles, rocket propel grenades, anti aircraft, machine guns, mortars, and small arms fire, Staff Sergeant Romashaw moved uncovered under intense enemy fire to conduct a reconnaissance of the battlefield and seek reinforcements from the barracks. Before returning to action. With the support of an assistant gunner, Staff Sergeant Romashaw took out an enemy machine gun team and while engaging a second the generator he was using for cover was struck, but it was struck by a rocket propelled grenade, inflicting him with shrapnel wounds. Undeterred by his injuries, Staff Sergeant Romashaw continued to fight in upon arrival of another soldier to aid him in the assistant gunner, he again rushed through the exposed avenue to assemble additional soldiers. Staff Sergeant Romashaw then mobilized a five man team and returned to the fight equipped with a stiper rifle. With complete disregard for his own safety. Staff Sergeant romasha Yah continually exposed himself to heavy enemy fire as he moved confidently about the battlefield, engaging and destroying multiple enemy targets, including three Taliban fighters who had breached the combat outposts perimeter. While orchestrating a successful plan to secure and reinforce key points of the battlefield, Staff Sergeant Romashaw maintained radio communication with the Tactical Operations Center as the enemy forces attacked with even greater ferocity, unleashing a barrage of rocket propelled grenades and recoilless rifle rounds. Staff Sergeant Romashaw identified the point of the attack and directed air support to destroy over thirty enemy fighters. After receiving reports that seriously injured soldiers were at a distant battle position, Staff Sergeant Romashaw and his team provided covering fire to allow the injured soldiers to safely reach the aid reach the aid station. Upon reach, upon receipt of orders to proceed to the next objective, his team pushed forward one hundred meters under overwhelming enemy fire to recover and prevent the enemy fighters from taking the bodies of the fallen comrades. Staff Sergeant Romashaw's heroic actions throughout the day long battle were critical in suppressing an enemy that had far greater numbers. His extraordinary efforts gave Bravo Troop the opportunity to regroup, reorganize, and prepare for the counterattack that allowed the troop to account for its personal and secure combat post keeping personnel. Staff Sergeant Romashaw's discipline and extraordinary heroism above and beyond the call of duty reflect great credit upon himself. Bravo Troop, third Squadron, sixty first Cavalry Regiment, fourth Brigade Combat Team, fourth Infantry Division in the United States Army. Not too shabby. No I got this email. I just wanted to read this before we talk about the NYPD. Real quick. Hey, I went shopping tonight in My battery was dead when I came out. As I was pawding what to do, I saw a due load groceries into a truck which had a veteran license plate on it. As a fellow veteran, I boldly went up to him and asked for a jump. He of course agreed. While my battery was charging, we had a nice talk about his service and mind. We talked as if we were long lost brothers. I love our veterans. Veterans, you were not alone. There's a community out there. You just may not have tapped into it yet. So tap into it, all right, All right now, I just want to I just want to play something for you, real quick, Senator Tim Scott. He might be the next vice president president. There are rumors that he's towards the top of Trump's list. Remember remember when that drug dealer died from a drug overdose in Minneapolis, and the communists in the country realized that that was an opportunity unity to fling open the jails, destroy the police departments of the country, make sure murders and rapists get to do whatever they want and cause all kinds of social unrest. Do you remember what the GOP response to that was when those flames were beginning to boil. I remember it like it was yesterday. Here is Vice President Tim Scott.
Speaker 3: I have experienced your pain stopped eighteen times in the last two decades, in one year, seven times as an elected official in this body, trying to get into the chamber, into the office buildings on the congressional side. I understand some part of what too many have experienced. This police reform legislation, the Justice Act provides.
Speaker 1: There stop just the top, Chris, I can't take it anymore. The GOP response to the Saint George Floyd riots was to roll out Tim Scott to promote the Justice Act.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: And now you have headlines like this, New York City ravaged, ravaged by crime. They have the smallest police force since nineteen ninety. The cops are gone. Who would want to be a cop today, at least in a big city like this. Why so you can go to prison if you do your job, and the GOP helped them along. All Right, We're gonna rip on Biden and do some emails. But first we have to do Medal of Honor citations. In fact, we have a great one. We're about to do one from Vietnam. Before we get to that one, let's take care of our dogs. Your dog, my dog. You see, rough Greens is here for us. Greens is the natural nutritional supplement you pour on your dog's food, because your dog does not get nutrition from dog food. That's why we're at the vet all the time with our dogs. Don't you have to go to the doctor a lot when you're not even taking care of your health. That's why our dogs die too early. Somebody eats fast food every single day for their life. Do you think they're gonna die earlier than they would otherwise? Rough Greens pour it on your dog's food. Watch your dog come alive. Vitamins, minerals, probiotics, everything your dog needs. Go to Roughgreens dot com slash Jesse that's where you get a free jumpstart trial bag or call them eight three three three three my dog. You will see differences in your dog. You don't have to guess whether or not rough Greens is working. You'll know all right. It's Medal of Honor Monday time next