Speaker 1: Welcome to Reasonably Shady, a production of The Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode of Reasonably sha d I am Jaselle Bryant.
Speaker 1: What's up? What's up? This is Robin Dixon. Thank you for being here once again. Yes, we ends up building and we're actually still in our studio.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're back in our studio.
Speaker 2: I don't, I don't know how we feel about the studio. I was trying to grow on me a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna have to see. We have to see how we feel about it. Yes, we're gonna have to see.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But you know, you know, of course I prefer my home.
Speaker 2: But of course, of course, but in your home doesn't have like a contact I smell and true, Yes, but I don't.
Speaker 1: I think I like being having a contact high a little bit. Yeah, I'm stop talking crazy good?
Speaker 3: Well we like.
Speaker 1: A crazy talking Josee. You go the wrong with that? Yes?
Speaker 3: Anty, way do you ever reasonably shady moment?
Speaker 1: I'll want you go first. I'm gonna go first.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, okay, so my my reasonably shady moment. It actually happened a little while ago, and I need to explain it because so many people were like dming me because I put up a video.
Speaker 3: Right, I went. I took Angelina door to.
Speaker 2: Cabo, okay for spring break. I think, based off of your recommendation, because Robin had gone.
Speaker 3: A couple of times. She says she liked it.
Speaker 1: So I said, okay, let me check out this little Cabo thing situation over there on the other side, you're already go on to Cabo. You asked me about the hotel.
Speaker 3: I said that, yeah, but I think I just was like, is this good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, stayed at Noble okay, And one of the days that we were there, staid at Noble and then we went over to the Waldorf. That's how we ended it. But anyway, one of the days that we were at Nobu, angel was like, I want to ride some horses.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Of course, inspired by miss Beyonce. Well, I don't even know if it was inspired by Beyonce. They just wanted to ride some horses, okay. So I said, no, I don't want to ride any horses. I don't like any credit for everything, right, it's.
Speaker 2: Not what I it's not my thing. They scare me whatever, So of course, that's what my kids wanted to do.
Speaker 3: So get to the place. In order for you to get to.
Speaker 1: The horses, you have to walk over this rickety roped up oh bridge. Okay.
Speaker 2: So our guide, our man to take us over to the horses, said, this is how we figure out who has drank too much tequila if they can't make it over the bridge. And it was like noon, so it was like, okay, no one has drank it. This is what I'm thinking. I'm surely sober, right. So I was like, okay, this is gonna be an easy little walk.
Speaker 3: So I get to walk in and the bridge started shaking, like from.
Speaker 1: Side to suspension side, and I was like, oh no, I'm hold on to the side and I'm like oh no, oh no.
Speaker 3: I could barely move and I felt and looked like eighty two years old like that. I was just like, what has happened?
Speaker 1: Your girls go ahead of you?
Speaker 3: No? Well what was ahead of me? Angel was ahead of me, The door was behind me.
Speaker 1: Okay, the man, our guy, comes to get me, so I can hold on to him so I can make it off. Okay, Hi, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Is the bridge high?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It was high off the ground, yes, So later that day under the bridge dirty okay, So I just said I would be I'm scared of height, so terrified it was.
Speaker 3: I was. I was beyond terrified.
Speaker 2: Later that day, A Door sends me a video and it's of me that she took behind me, and she's laughing because she was shaking the bridge the entire time.
Speaker 3: She was. Yes, she was like shaking it and shaking it and shaking it. She was like, I was like, the door, you had me thinking I couldn't walk straight. She was like he he.
Speaker 1: He my ass no, yeah, a door, you're shady for that.
Speaker 2: And in the video she was like, Mommy, you can do it, you can do it. Oh my god, and she's like shaking the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Oh that's hilarious. I would have been crying. I would have so upset. Probably would have sat down and just like started crying if I wouldn't if I couldn't walk and it was shaking and it felt unstable, and.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I can't believe she did that.
Speaker 1: Y'all could have like, she could have broken the bridge.
Speaker 2: She's seventeen and doesn't care. But the man came and helped me. So I made it through.
Speaker 1: But a door father to say he was la lady.
Speaker 2: He was kind of laughing a little bit. So a door, you are the shady moment of my week.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: So I posted.
Speaker 2: People were like, oh my god, why would she do that to you? I'm like, cause she's a door, right, that's why she's a little Giselle.
Speaker 1: I saw a video, but I didn't know she was shaking it. So you can't see her shaking it. Yea, because she's shaking it and she's holding the phone. Yeah, so yeah, terrible. So how people know that she was shaking it?
Speaker 3: She told me, Oh no, they don't know.
Speaker 2: But I'm talking like I rode on the top like she was shaking it the whole Oh you did?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, yeah, okay, all right, okay got it.
Speaker 3: Yes, door is horrible.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well I'm glad you're safe.
Speaker 2: Yes, safe in sound. And I was not drinking tequila. I was very sober. By the way, the mescal because you know it's my new drink now is mess cow.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I have left reposodo in the you know why behind me because MESSCW is even better because it's small back Jason talking, it's small batches and they take their time with it. It's very smoky and earthy, and I just like how it goes down. Yeah, so mess it stronger. It is like, I'll drink two of those and I am kind of drunk.
Speaker 3: I good.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you have like a brand?
Speaker 2: I've been drinking ilagal okay. A lot of restaurants locally have that, but in Mexico, I was like.
Speaker 3: Just licking me up ringer on okay, and I bought some in the airport coming coming home.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, and you got on the horse.
Speaker 2: I did get on the horse. So we get to the horse stables and I said, nope, not doing it. I started like totally like shaking and freaking out.
Speaker 1: That's what you did in the Cayman Islands.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 2: So I said to the guy like, I'm just gonna walk next to the horse. He said, ma'am, you see that hill over there that it was.
Speaker 3: Like a mountain.
Speaker 2: I said, that's where we're going, So if you want to walk that whole way, so I said, I said no.
Speaker 3: And then angels like, Mammy, you can do it. They pumped me you can do it.
Speaker 1: So the guy says to me, I will pull your horse the entire time Okay, you don't have to do anything, just sit on it.
Speaker 3: Okay. So that's how I made it through, Okay, but I was sweating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember in the Cayman Islands season, I started freaking out. For god, that was an eternity ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We we were getting on the horses to go swim, Like were we swimming with horses?
Speaker 3: Y'all?
Speaker 2: You guys went in the water. You had land park and then you went in the water.
Speaker 1: We run the water the horses, and you got up on that horse and you were like, I freaked out, Give me off, give me up, give me off.
Speaker 3: And I'm looking at you. I'm like, why is she happening?
Speaker 1: Like I know you've had horses before.
Speaker 2: Like not like that, not like I've ridden a horse when I was like little, but I was terrified then too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So so you think this's gonna like buck you off or something, yes, or okay, Yeah, I'm thinking it's gonna like because and I've seen it happen to a door.
Speaker 3: We took a door.
Speaker 2: We took the girls horseback riding when they were little, and the horse, she got on the horse and the horse took off. So I just feel like something's gonna happen. I'm gonna get thrown off and it's gonna break my back.
Speaker 3: So that's what I made it through. Good, good for you. And that's what they said. Once I made it through. They like.
Speaker 2: I was such a baby getting on the horse that when I came back, all the like the little horse hands were there and they were clapping.
Speaker 1: They were like, she she made it. Yeah, So would you do it again?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, absolutely no. I would think you'd be like, oh, yeah, it's not that bad. No, thank you, Okay, cool, all right, Okay, Well, my shady moment came a few weeks ago actually, so it's a little bit late when other people decided to speak for me and spread my business for me, which you know, we're used to people doing stuff like that, but for something this important, I think is incredibly rude. So and I wanted to speak my own business, my own truth, my own life, my own news, and I wanted to share it out of my own mouth when the time was appropriate, and I felt that the appropriate time would be to speak on this particular subject matter would be once Season eight of the Real Housewives of Potomac was finished airing, yes, which it is now finished airing the reunion. The last reunion episode just went off last night Sunday, if you listen to this on a Monday. And I wanted to respect the network and respect the show and wait until the season ended, which I think, you know, makes sense to share this news. But yes, I will not be returning to season nine of the Real Housewives of Potomac.
Speaker 2: To hear you say it out your mouth like, it's like killing my heart right now. And obviously I know this information, but like.
Speaker 3: To hear you say it right, it's reality.
Speaker 1: It's reality. The network did not invite me back. I was fired for lack of better words, and I will not, you know, sugarcoat the situation and say, oh I am walking away and this is a break or anything like this. This was a network decision, and you know, and I'm a okay with it because nothing lasts forever. And I I know, you know, I had a very long run on the show.
Speaker 3: Yes, eight seasons is a long time.
Speaker 1: Eight seasons for sure, and I just you know, I don't have anything like written to read off of, so I'm just like speaking, and I just really appreciate the time and the opportunity that I had on the show, and you know, I just want to say thank you to the network, Bravo, truly original, the production company, the executives there, the people who gave me the opportunity to be on the show, who saw something in me in twenty fifteen. I think was that when we filmed season one? Yeah, I think so, because it premiered in twenty sixteen. You know, the people who saw something in me and thought that they you know, wanted me to be a part of their network, their show, their platform, and to share my story and my life, my family, my trials and tribulations, my ups and downs, and you know, the the beautiful friendships that I have on the show.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: So first of all, thank you to the network and the executives. Thank you to all of the producers, all of the crew that we've worked with. Thank you to the fans. Yeah of course who've watched us from day one, especially our day wunners, who you know, when Bravo announced The Real Housewives Potomac was coming on and they saw, you know, this weird city, you.
Speaker 3: Know, they're like, why.
Speaker 1: Are we going to watch this? And they said, well, let's give it a chance, and they they watched it they loved it, They grew with us, They told their friends, who told their friends, and you know they they loved us, loved us, or hated us, whatever it would be, but they will watch us.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I do want to especially thank all of the fans and viewers who have supported me Seawn love to me. Who have you know, whether you directly sent me love, or you prayed for me, or you just have you know, positive energy and positive thoughts around me. I appreciate you, and I and I hope that I inspired you, the viewers, the fans, to live your life, you know, authentically, not feel pressure to change for anyone or for society or to impress people, and just to be yourself.
Speaker 2: And oh you're gonna cry, oh Robin, You're gonna make me cry.
Speaker 3: No, no tears, oh god, Okay, well I'm no, no, okay, go ahead, no.
Speaker 1: And then I just want to finish shit. It's so crazy because like we still have reasonably shady but I really want to say I love you, oh me.
Speaker 3: Oh no. And it's been.
Speaker 4: Such a fun, amazing, stressful, crazy, wild journey the past eight years. I couldn't imagine doing what we did, you know, with anyone.
Speaker 3: Else because of that, damn knows hers.
Speaker 1: But yes, but to my Green Eye bandit my partner crime. Like it's the show. Really, we start off as friends. It's so funny because we for whatever reason, we were meant to sit next to each other that night. And I think it was in November of I don't know, twenty eleven, maybe whatever, when she knockout Yes and knockout Abuse the charity event when Cherise invited us as her guests. We sat next to each other at the table and we just we laughed and joked like we'd known each other for years.
Speaker 3: Before anybody knew us like that. And yeah, we trashed the entire room. We did.
Speaker 1: We just like every person that walked past, all the drunk people, like just you know, just had a good old time. From there, we were great friends, and then the show, you know, brought us even closer. And we've you know, been through a lot on the show and faced a lot of scrutiny and judgment and hate God, and we've supported each other through that. And you know, so although we still have reasonably shady I'm still gonna talk to you all the time and to you all the time. You know, I hate that that part of our friendship is you know, ye not there anymore. That was a very nice announcement. Okay, can I be shady now?
Speaker 3: Boo, this is a big boo. Oh my gosh boo and boo.
Speaker 2: Like And I'm not saying, you know, what's happening in the future with me if there is another season, whether or not I'm going to be on it, whatever, I'm just saying that for there to be another season and Robin not being on it.
Speaker 3: Who is like an og a stable to the Real Housewives Potomac. She has been like.
Speaker 2: The the sounding board, the foundation. She has been like, Okay, if rob Robins says it's crazy, it's crazy. If Robin says it's not crazy, he's not crazy. Like you know, Robin's always a person to go to or that that would give like the real to whatever the situation was. And just to like for me to think, Okay, I'm going to film a show and Potomac and I'm gonna look to my left and my right and Robin's not going.
Speaker 3: To be there is different? Is sad?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 3: I don't know?
Speaker 1: But I feel like, yeah, we have gotten beaten up. The past eight seasons has been a lot, and I know it's been a lot for you and your family, more so the past three yeah, you know two to three have been a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, you know, just to know that, like to continue on and you know, I might be getting a beat up by myself, is like whoa.
Speaker 3: But you know, Robin has really been the glue.
Speaker 1: And despite what people on the outside may or may not know, you know, I I don't want to talk about false narratives and conspiracy theories, but let's just kidding. But but the people who know, they know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and well, but any any of the ladies on the show will say that you are one the glue to the show. So I mean I want to say that maybe cheris kind of like put us all together, so to speak, but like these seven eight seasons, you Robin has really been the glue.
Speaker 1: And I mean I try to call things as I see it, you know, and be fair and just help people see other sides to the story. Yeah, you know, I know a lot of times, so like that's why we like balance each other out a lot, and you see it a lot on reasonably shady, like you have an opinion and I'm like, ah, have you looked at it from this angle or what about this or what do you think about this? And you know, I think most people in life can appreciate someone like that. But you know sometimes that that gets you, you know, turned into the bad guy or whatever. Just but it's it's fine. And I you know, there are certain elements I'm not going.
Speaker 3: To miss, yeah for sure. Social media.
Speaker 1: Yeah, social media, just the conspiracy theories, the horrible false narratives, the intent to misunderstand and misinterpret. But you know, and and I and I I didn't.
Speaker 3: Know that that's what came with the job. Now.
Speaker 1: You don't know until you know, right, Yeah, you don't know until it happens to you, slams you in the face. But you know, But but I want to just I don't. I want to just like focus on the great experiences, you know, just being able to start businesses and from the ground up and watch people support them. And you know, it's it's kind of unfortunate that of the timing because I'm about to really embark on a huge business venture and open my own skincare studio franchise, Glow thirty in Columbia, Maryland, and that is a huge undertaking. I mean, I have to, you know, do the build out work, you know, do the construction process. I've got to find employees, gotta get the business up and running. And so it's it's unfortunate that I can't share it. And I'm saying it not personally because of myself, but because the viewers will miss out on seeing someone start a business from ground up, and because I know, the best part about being on the show, one of the best parts about being on the show is hearing from the viewers who say, you've inspired me to do this, whether it's you know, to not give a damn what people think, or to become an entrepreneur, to have an idea and just start a business. So it's unfortunate that they won't be able to see me start that type of business because that is a huge project, a huge undertaking, and it yes, thank you, and I think women especially should see other people doing stuff like that and saying, oh my gosh, I can totally do this. You know, let me look into a franchise that maybe I'm interested in opening, and you know, establishing jobs for my community and passing down generational wealth to my family. So, you know, I hate that the viewers won't really really be able to get see that because that is a real, real thing that's going on in my life.
Speaker 2: Well, they're gonna they're gonna hear you every week on Reasonably Shady, and they're gonna hear you talking about Glow thirty.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, of course, on my own personal platform, I'm gonna share, you know, so I'll talk about it on Reasonably Shady. Yeah, I'll you know, share as much as I can on my personal Instagram account. But I just think, you know, to see it, to see it is a little bit different for some people, and it just to hear, like you know, just how stressful it might be or whatever. But yeah, so that's that's my That's Shady moment of.
Speaker 2: The week, super steroid.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean we've been sitting on this for like over a month now, I guess, right, Yeah, And you know, of course, and I want to apologize to the people who have reached out to me, like on Instagram with Night's kind messages or saying robbing you know, is it true or whatever? And I and I ignored your messages. I don't really like having to do that, Yeah, but I wanted to respect the show and the network and not really, you know, speak too much and I just wanted to give it time. So I apologize to you all. But I do appreciate everyone who sends love and they're well wishes and I wish you all the best of you know, wishes in the future. I really hope that the show lives on forever and ever and ever whoever and ever, yeah, and whoever you know comes after me. You know, it's like I gotta I gotta move over. I gotta make room for some other amazing people. So hopefully some amazing people you know on the way to fill my shoes and to.
Speaker 2: No one can fill Robbin's shoes, no one.
Speaker 3: Okay, I just want.
Speaker 2: To say that right now, put that out there, and you.
Speaker 3: Know, we'll see what the future holes.
Speaker 2: Yes, but I'm gonna be seeing you every week. Unreasonably Shady, Oh, reasonably Shady's going nowhere.
Speaker 3: Let's just yes, yeah, I'm there.
Speaker 1: Right, And let's be clear. I hope you know that the people who support me continue to support Reasonably Shady, And like I said, you know, continue if you are interested in my life and my endeavors, and you know what I share of my family and my business. You know, that you continue to do.
Speaker 2: So absolutely, Yeah, people love you, Robin, and I love them. And the Robins are going nowhere? Where the Robin's going nowhere? Okay, And we can't.
Speaker 3: Get rid of the Robins even if we wanted to.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, they probably need a break though, you know, just from trying to like fight all the.
Speaker 2: Robins been out there fighting for their damn life. Okay, So yeah, maybe the little Robins need a little bit of a break, okay. So on on a on another kind of like weird note, sad note, but we forgot we didn't talk about it last week, and this hits home with us, and I definitely want to touch on it now because there's like a lot of things that are coming out of it. So in the middle of the night when I was actually in I.
Speaker 1: Think I was still on spring break, Jamal sends me, you know, you know that guy, Jamal, my baby daddy.
Speaker 3: He sends me a video of.
Speaker 1: What I thought was a cartoon, right or like an AI generated something, right, And so like when I really got into it and looked at it, I'm like, oh, this bridge just fell in the water, like the key bridge falling, yes, was or like that it felt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did they time it? It probably fell in like seven seconds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like a couple of seconds for sure. A few seconds.
Speaker 3: Disturbing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, weird. You know, I don't want to get into the conspiracy of it. I don't know if the Simpsons predicted it years go.
Speaker 1: Now my son sent me like a TikTok that.
Speaker 3: Showed Oh they did. I was joking they did.
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh wow, it was Yeah, I gotta have Tokay, there's that. It's a TikTok that shows like all the weird things that have happened, like the year that the queen died and all that whatever. And then the last one was this image of what looked like a collapsed bridge.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you're you know, the Key Bridge is in Baltimore, and it's it's weird because like two days after it happened, I was still in Mexico and they knew about it. Like all the workers in the hotel were like.
Speaker 1: You're from Maryland, Oh the bridge, the bridge, And I'm like, yeah, I you know firsthand being from Baltimore and I, you know, lived near that area, that this is devastating for the city of Baltimore. Yes, right, Like people on I mean people can who live on the other side of that bridge, they can get to the city, but that they're gonna have to take like the street where or whatever. But that bridge was so key to just like the inner workings of Baltimore. Yeah, for sure. Yeah, and for so many reasons. I mean, it connected, you know, it was another way to get across the water, you know, from one side of Baltimore to the other. But it also represents a huge industry. Yes, a huge industry.
Speaker 2: And that's actually what I want to talk about because these you know, and thank God for Agai wes Moore, he's.
Speaker 3: Like completely on top of it. But I saw him in this.
Speaker 2: I think I told you I saw him do a Brest conference the other day and he was like he couldn't even get his words together because he's just like in it. And I know for him, it's just what do you say to this? A boat ran into one of the pillars that was holding this bridge up, yes, and destroyed it.
Speaker 1: I want to say shout out kudos to the people that notified, I guess the highway transportation people and stop the traffic from crossing the bridge.
Speaker 3: So oh good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they were able to stop the traffic from from crossing the bridge.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The people that lost their lives were workers that were on the bridge, that were fixing potholes. Yes, And I was like, well, why didn't they you know, why weren't Why didn't they know or why didn't they see this truck coming? And apparently they must have been sleeping taking.
Speaker 3: A sleeping Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I was like just thinking about how much of a disaster it could have been had that traffic now.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and thank god for the timing because it was, you know, one thirday morning.
Speaker 3: So I wonder though, like.
Speaker 1: How much time elapsed? Since I can't, I probably saw it, like since the the first time the.
Speaker 3: The ship lost power.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to win it actually hit the bridge. I think it was like five minutes or something was it. They lost power and the power came back on, I believe, and they lost it again and then it hit.
Speaker 3: But Wes Moore because apparently their needs they need to vote.
Speaker 1: On fun for this to get this done, and the Republicans are like dragging their feet and acting like, oh, this is a Baltimore issue, this is a Maryland issue.
Speaker 3: No, And Wes Moore like broke it down.
Speaker 2: He's like No, their port is the entry for so many like things that you that for instance, he was saying the steal that's like in Idaho or something. They it comes into the Port of Baltimore.
Speaker 3: All these different states and.
Speaker 2: Cities are affected by what comes into the Port of Baltimore. So no, Republicans, this is not a Maryland issue. This is not a Baltimore issue. This is a country issue. So I don't know if y'all have passed it already, but get into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean there could be a huge domino effect, a huge domino effect.
Speaker 3: It's already happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I mean I think that they figured out a way that for a temporary like causeway that the boats could go through, but that's only gonna be temporary and they need to like get it fixed as insane. But it's you know, so just like we're gonna pray for Baltimore, but pray for everything because it is a fallout system going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was just crazy, like watching those images of that ship hit the bridge, and it just.
Speaker 3: I watched it like forty times.
Speaker 2: I just was like, first I was like watched like the first ten times, like this is not real, right, And.
Speaker 3: Then I kept watching it thinking.
Speaker 2: Wow, like and it's so I'm so terrible. I remember when I lived in Baltimore. I would go over that bridge and at the end of it, around to the right and down in this little shopping area was a bakery.
Speaker 3: Was like the best cupcakes.
Speaker 1: And I know that they're not there anymore, but I'm like, how we gonna get the cupcakes?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: You gotta drive all the way around the other way? Yes? Yes, So that bridge for people who don't know, that connects the belt Way, Yes, surrounding Baltimore. So if you're on that side of town and you need to get across the bridge to the other side of town, yeah, to that, you know, just across the bridge. Now you have to go all the way around the belt Way the other way, which is like super long. Or I guess you can go through the tunnel, but the tunnel is like.
Speaker 3: Tall, there's like tolls on the tunnel.
Speaker 1: So I think the Key Bridge was more so for people who didn't want to pay the tolls going through the tunnel. It's just I mean, now everybody has to do it, so imagine the traffic exactly. Yeah, right, the traffic's going to be crazy. Yeah, so that's wild. Speaking of Baltimore and like the steel industry, like there's all types of just industries in the Baltimore area that involved like the chemicals and all types of stuff. So speaking of that, but there's nothing leaking. They did find that out. So it's something on sitting on top of the water. But I guess it's not.
Speaker 2: No, they said that nothing was they did the chemical testing or whatever. Okay, and there's nothing leaking from those containers that are on that ship. Okay, yeah, okay, so it's money for the crabs and the fish by the way, yes, okay.
Speaker 1: Right right, Yeah, so it's crazy. So when I so the last episode, I talked about my results from my food and algaet Oh. Yes, I also did a toxin test.
Speaker 3: To see if you're toxic. Yes, are you toxic?
Speaker 1: I'm extremely toxic.
Speaker 2: I knew that, but I wasn't gonna say anything because I knew you were a toxic person.
Speaker 3: I'm joking. Okay, No, what's the toxins?
Speaker 1: So I'm extremely toxic. With's certain I can't remember. I don't have the report in front of me, but there are certain toxins that are in my body that are really high, and so my nutritioness was like, do you live near a chemical plant?
Speaker 3: Oh? Wow, yes, so, oh wow, this is important.
Speaker 1: It's important for everyone. It's actually kind of freaky.
Speaker 3: Yeah really because that those toxics cause cancer.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's really freaky. So she did, day you can. It's a website you can go on. I need to find this. I wish I had this information in front of me before I just started telling you guys this information. So the website you can go on. You can put your address in, yeah, and it'll tell you like a radius of five, ten, twenty miles or whatever, like what toxins or what you know, what's what's in the environment, what's in yours? It's just it's gosh, I can't remember. It's stuff that makes my body toxic. Like there's toxins in my body. So I imagine all the people who live in my area, in the surrounding area of Baltimore, because I'm in Howard County, which is, you know, a good twenty minutes outside of Baltimore City.
Speaker 3: But I like, there are there any like industry plants.
Speaker 1: There's tons of Yeah, Baltimore is a blue collar town. Yeah, but you're not industry in Baltimore chemical plants and yeah, so I gotta look it up.
Speaker 3: There was a.
Speaker 1: Chemical plant that had twelve infractions over the course of you know, a year.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 1: Just okay, you have infractions, but like nothing's being done. They keep repeating the same infractions in the same putting out the same level of never chemicals or toxins.
Speaker 3: So this could be what's the girl's name, Aaron? Yes, yeah, how did you know talk about that?
Speaker 2: This could be an Aaron rockaid, this is a Robin Dixon situation.
Speaker 1: We going to court, but this is this is like what it's not just me?
Speaker 3: No, but I mean you know you're you're the spokesperson for this. We we're going to court. Yeah, yeah, we need to Okay, can you give.
Speaker 2: Us all your toxology toxic let me, I'll pull it up. I should have like next episode should we will have it for having. But I think this is good information I have. So I now have a sauna because so there's certain things that you do to like detox about saunas are detoxifying. You put that in your house mm hmm, wow, supportable sauna. Yeah, it's like me get myself, wen't be doing it. Oh, just you know, I have a sauna now, and I have a heated toilet, and I have water shooting out my ass.
Speaker 3: Yes I have all things.
Speaker 1: Yeah I do, I do, okay, and so yeah, sosaanas, I'm gonna get like not a humanified. What's the thing you put in your house? Yeah, like an air pere, Like you have to do all the things just because like I'm just and your boys.
Speaker 2: Are growing and we don't want anything to happen to their especially their private parts, right and just like them growing.
Speaker 1: So the thing is like I'm sure like I can, we can all live with whatever like is in our body. But it's like it's a how much does it affect you know, the rest of your body? So when someone has migraines, the migraines could be attributed to your toxins that are in your area. When someone develops, you know, some type of cancer or whatever, it could be attributed to talk to the toxins and you have, you know, just different things.
Speaker 2: What about like the nasty people on social media? Why are they talk they toxic? Is it because of their neighborhood they're toxic? Because we need to know, right, Yeah, we're.
Speaker 3: Gonna blame it all.
Speaker 1: They need to studied, right, Yes, what's in your body? Because the world is toxic? Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: All right, So we do have some emails, y'all have been emailing us. Okay, so I have one from Taja Sambor. Yeah, greetings, Green Eye Bandits. I probably am like the only listener in Puma Pum.
Speaker 3: India, India. Wow, who listens?
Speaker 1: India?
Speaker 3: India? Wow?
Speaker 1: Listen? Okay, what's her name? She needs to.
Speaker 3: Spread the word A G A T A j aa.
Speaker 1: Okay, she needs to tell all her friends in India to listen because that's a lot of people. That's a lot of people India. Okay, Okay, all right, India shout out. So she says, she's probably the only person. But we're giving you some homework, honey.
Speaker 2: Yes, make sure everybody, yes, read the word she said halfway across the world.
Speaker 3: That's caught up with all of your episodes.
Speaker 1: Awesome, RHO and reasonably shady podcasts collectively awesome.
Speaker 2: We need to send her a sweatshirt or something a month. Love this show and the podcast. Rihanna was reportedly paid seventy four oh nine million dollars for her performance.
Speaker 3: She gave it to me an Indian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nine million dollars for her performance for the pre wedding thing.
Speaker 1: So she talked about Rihanna performing, Yeah.
Speaker 3: And she performed in India.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I guess she's coming first hand, firsthand information for the wedding bash and the actual wedding is happening on is happening July twelve, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: So why did they have the party? So it must have been a pre part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's yeah, it's a pre wedding.
Speaker 3: Wow, these people are doing.
Speaker 1: Your wedding celebration. So I can Taja? Can she do further research and tells who the people are?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: So she said she wasn't it wasn't for the wedding, but the pre wedding that she was performing for. Just wanted to you know, get, you know, specify and give you all the information.
Speaker 3: Stay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need to know who these people are.
Speaker 3: And why are we I'm available on July twelve.
Speaker 1: Who's performing at the wedding?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: If Rihanna performed at the pre wedding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Beyonce coming, Cowboy Carter is going to be an Adia Okay, So Taja, Sambor Robin and I will like an imitation.
Speaker 3: We will pay her all way. Just get us there because.
Speaker 2: I am available on July twelve, twenty twenty four, and so is Robin. So that's her homework.
Speaker 1: Good, okay, all right, okay, what you got? I got one?
Speaker 3: All right? So this is good advice.
Speaker 1: He's following up. This is from Ron B. He says, love the podcast, which is Ellen Robin. Where are you driving? That you are cracking windshields weekly ninety five? Right right all over DC inter State Baltimore.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yes, also shocked that neither of your men have educated you on rock chips. What here is the deal? Next time this inevitably happens, immediately call your auto insurance agent. They will do a free repair at your home or job and wave your deductible. Saves them money for having to replace an entire windshield the rips.
Speaker 3: Get that. That's yeah, get fixed before it's start spreading.
Speaker 1: So the repair involves injecting a fast dry resin into the tiny bullseye chip via a needle.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: The resin drives clear and hard and prevents a crack when done, Ron.
Speaker 3: Ron, you might be my boyfriend. Is this he married? Because he would have saved me three thousand nine, right exactly.
Speaker 1: When done, you can barely see the chip anymore. But the key is getting this done asap before dirt and moisture gets into the hole.
Speaker 3: And before it spreads.
Speaker 1: He said, pause.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now you.
Speaker 1: Can educate your men on car glass repair. You're welcome. You're pal Ron.
Speaker 3: Okay, So Ron sinceno the email. Let us know. Are you married? Are you gay? Are you are straight?
Speaker 1: Available?
Speaker 3: Are you available? Because I want to date you? Okay? The end?
Speaker 2: All right, So this Nicholas, It was at the Nicki minaj concert. Okay, so he said, I have a shady moment from my birthday that includes Robin and Yousell.
Speaker 3: My name is Nick and I'm a huge fan.
Speaker 1: What up Nick?
Speaker 3: Nick? Of you two? And I subscribe to your Patreon. Okay, he's a patreon er.
Speaker 1: Oh he is reasonably shady bunch.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you ever do a reasonably shady event in Richmond, Virginia, let me know. Okay, are we going to Richmond Carly looking at Richmond Carley?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's right down the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, we'll look into Richmond anyway. Today's my birthday, April second, so happy belated birthday.
Speaker 3: Related.
Speaker 2: Yes, Aries, Yeah, I guess we said a fellow. You're Aries, right, So what Aries goes to? What like April fifteenth?
Speaker 1: Maybe it's March twenty first, because that's Corey. Yeah, I think it's like April fifteenth.
Speaker 3: Okay. Aries and I went to the Nicki Minaj concert in DC. You know, Robin and I were there.
Speaker 2: I'm also a huge fan of Nikki and I was so excited to bring the love of my life, my boyfriend, to the concert so that he could experience the.
Speaker 3: Greatness of Queen Nicki. Yes, she is a queen.
Speaker 2: Needless to say, my boyfriend didn't even look at the stage because he kept looking at Giselle to get her attention at the back of the stadium.
Speaker 3: So I'm supposed to look at the back of the stadium. Okay, where was he? I don't know.
Speaker 2: He is also a huge fan of the two of you, and we even hang Christmas ornaments of the two of you on our tree.
Speaker 1: So cute.
Speaker 3: I want a Gasel Christmas ornament.
Speaker 1: He's send a picture.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's really cute. Yes, send a picture of the ornament.
Speaker 2: I kept trying to get him to turn around to enjoy the performance, and he would continue to stare, just stare at Zelle. He was more excited to be in the same room with the two of you Ashley Xuries, than he was to be in the same room as Nicki in.
Speaker 3: Fifty cent.
Speaker 1: Giselle. If ever, you felt the odd sense that someone was staring at you with the concert, your intuition was correct.
Speaker 2: I didn't get that. Okay, my boyfriend is a blonde man with the topknot. Did you see him the blonde so no, I did not see him.
Speaker 1: Didn't see him.
Speaker 3: You looked in his direction once or twice.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'm letting you know that my shady moment is definitely you all distracted my boyfriend from a very expensive and fun concert. Thanks for ruining the experience for us.
Speaker 3: Ruining the experience.
Speaker 1: But by the way, when we were walking, when we walked in and we walked through the stadium like first so, I think the nikki's not on, the lights are up, the DJ is playing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, DJ was amazing.
Speaker 1: By the way, I think that's Wendy Williams DJ. He said, DJ Boof is that right? And DJ Booth is the one that was on Wendy Williamshow. Okay, have we talked about have you watched that yet?
Speaker 3: I haven't, so let me watch it first before we talk about.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, yeah, oh so sad I watched it?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yeah, I haven't watched it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna watch it, but let's let's so we're gonna pause Wendy's story and so I watched.
Speaker 1: So anyway, so DJ Booth is playing or whatever in the crowd, like, the people were so excited to see us walking through. They were so it was really awesome to feel the love and see you guys like y'all and y'all were so beautiful and you're pink. Yes, everyone looked so great. But everyone was like really excited to see us, So that was it was great to feel that love.
Speaker 2: So wait, so you know at Beyonce's concert, everybody wore silver, right, Nicki's concert, everybody wore pink, but Robin and Ashley and Cheries. Well, actually I had like a pink furry.
Speaker 3: It was it was rainbow fur whatever. But anyway, where was your pink?
Speaker 1: I didn't get the memo.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that it's Nicki's show. It's called Pink Friday Gag City Tour. I guess my gagging on the pant.
Speaker 1: I didn't know it was like a thing, Like, I just did not know.
Speaker 2: To be honest, I didn't know it was a thing either. But then I told Grace we were going. Grace was like, you better have on your pink and I was like really, and she was like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ma, okay, yeah, I didn't know I had on black. Yeah, okay, yeah, we saw the picture all right. One more another email. This is from Keisha Hughes. She says, Hi, Robin, I recently why she said to Robin. Okay, but anyway, that doesn't exist, The shady doesn't exist.
Speaker 3: What's shady for that? For leaving me out?
Speaker 1: She said, I recently heard something on a radio show that reminded me of a comment you made on your podcast is Growling. You said that sometimes newborns are ugly. Just so disagree.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's why I'm not in this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, most oftentimes newborns are ugly. Yes, so, she says, Apparently the radio show called The Burt Show agrees with you. In the spirit of March madness, they created the busted baby bracket. No way, Yes, they asked it. They asked it. Oh my lord, they asked people to send in pics of their ugly babies. They've started with thirty two. They'll be eliminating down to the scary sixteen, the fugly four, et cetera, until they crowned the champion. Click here to check it out. So I clicked to check it out.
Speaker 3: Of course you did. Oh my god, the babies are so ugly. We have to share.
Speaker 1: We're going to share this link on our reasonably Shady Stories or something. Those babies are ugly. I'm gonna send show it to you. Okay. They did set some ground rules to keep the contest and then made me feel better about my my babies. If these are ugly, my babies weren't.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: They did set some ground rules to keep the contest from becoming a bullying situation. For example, the baby had to be three months old or less. It can't be a sick, nicky baby. It has to be a photo of you or your baby. You can't submit your sister's baby or your friend's.
Speaker 2: Say I'm gonna submit my cousin's sister's babies.
Speaker 1: It's all a hot tech TACKI mess, which makes it perfect for reasonably shady content. The radio hosts cancede that they are probably going to hell, but they embrace it. And there's a click here to listen. For the record, I'm opposed to the contest, be hearing them talk about it gave me a key key cheers to itty bitty babies, not the fuglies. Listen I clicked on that link. Yeah, oh my god, those babies were ugly, like they were ugly. So the content has been going on. They're down to two. I think the winner did say, how the.
Speaker 3: Winter the winner of the ugly baby competition. Yeah, this is horrible.
Speaker 1: By the time we hear this this podcast episode, the winner will be announced, so we.
Speaker 3: Will announce it later. Okay, absolutely hilarious. That is huh there is. But for the record, Yes, my babies were beautiful. I'm sure they were.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen when you look at these babies, Yes, I'm sure they were beautiful. Yes, my babies are beautiful too.
Speaker 2: Because okay, anybody with ugly babies, come for rabbits, don't come for me.
Speaker 3: Okay, that is our show for today. We love y'all so much.
Speaker 2: Don't ever forget to live your life. Either reasonable or shake dy or both.
Speaker 3: Baby Reasonably Shady.
Speaker 2: Is a production of the Black Effect podcast Network.
Speaker 1: For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app Apple Podcasts for wherever you listen to your favorite shows, and you can connect with us on social media at Robin Dixon, ten, Giselle Bryant and Reasonably Shady.
Speaker 3: Now robbing over here making me cry, me too, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I who knows what's running.
Speaker 1: I had no tissue.
Speaker 3: Oh god,