Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show. Here's your host, Bobby Bone. What's happening on the one? So Amy, let me ask you a question. I'm gonna see how much this is pierced the consciousness of your mind. The greatest competitive beater of all time.
Speaker 2: Is I can't think of his name right now, but we talk about him.
Speaker 3: I just need like one syllable.
Speaker 1: Well, that's not even where I'm gonna what the real answer is. But you're not gonna no number two if you don't know number one.
Speaker 2: So the guy's name is Joey, Joey Joey Chestnut.
Speaker 1: Correct. Nice, But I was gonna say if you knew that, would you know the second greatest? No, nothing at all?
Speaker 3: Maybe a syllable.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think you'll get it, Eddie, who's the second greatest competitive eater?
Speaker 4: Is it a girl?
Speaker 1: I'm not answering your question. I bet I think Lunchbox will know it is why I'm not really Lunchbox yet yet.
Speaker 4: Jimmy Jimmy Walmut.
Speaker 1: No, it's the Lunchbox. Kobyashi's the only other one I know.
Speaker 5: Oh, yes, there's a documentary on him, Yeah there is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And Kobyashi. I knew him before Joey Chestnut. Kobyashi was like that dude for a while, he's the og. Then Joey Chestnut just he's like Joey Chestnuts, like the Djokovic where forever Nadal and Federer were like, no one's ever going to be better than them, they're the greatest. It's and then Djokovich comes out of nowhere and he's the greatest player of all time now and you didn't really want it to happen. But Joey Chestnut's the greatest of all time now. But Kobyashi is retiring, so he's not hunger anymore. I just thought that whole thing was funny because he's like not hungry anymore. It's like Forrest Gump when he just stopped running.
Speaker 4: I'm going home.
Speaker 5: I'd love to see, like a doctor do a study of his insize, to see, like, really, what age he is after eating all that food and the way he ate.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's younger, maybe because in the documentary and now I remember this guy, Oh you watch it?
Speaker 3: Yes, now, yeah, and now I know who we're talking about.
Speaker 2: And it was years ago I watched it, but he was he's in great shape his body is fascinating.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 4: They talk about how they get rid of the food, like I think it comes out to the bahole.
Speaker 1: Right, But what's the process like or does it take like weeks? I don't know and ask now, I'm.
Speaker 4: Just wondering about the documentary. Okay, watch it.
Speaker 5: No, I don't remember them doing the bathroom.
Speaker 1: The whole documentary was in the bathroom. I feel like that's what it should. Cut backs and forth of him on the toilet, but he's like I remember, like it was yesterday.
Speaker 5: It showed him eating different meals to stretch his stomach when a competition was coming up.
Speaker 1: Oh the Japanese eating legend who won six consecutive Nathan's Hot Dog eating contests six in a row. Like he was that dude. He is now standing down. He's doing no more food competitions. He's announced his retirement in the new Netflix documentary Hack Your Health The Secrets of Your Gut, after doctors had discovered his brain had become repelled by highly processed foods.
Speaker 3: Oh, lunch box, look you got and repelled.
Speaker 1: Well this is not stomach, I know.
Speaker 3: But there's doctors still studying his body. Huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think he was asking about the intestine. I was talking like intest, like if it's like bigger, like weirdly, he said how it's aged him, but his brain process the process, and the foods like the the berserved and stuff were effing.
Speaker 4: With him all because of hot dogs.
Speaker 1: I think he ate everything he did. Yeah, yeah, just he haate a lot of stuff. And I wonder if any of us could get that. And maybe it's not even a probably because he's a competitive eater, but sometimes people just all of a sudden start to be allergic to something or he just like, I have IBS and I've started taking some new stuff. I don't even know what it is. I'll be honest with you. People just suggest stuff and I'm like, let's give it a run. There's a doctor who suggested it. But I don't know what it is. And I've been taking it and it's got something in it. I don't even know what it is, and I'm like, oh, I feel a little better. Maybe it's that one little chemical that I've just my body has been needing.
Speaker 3: We don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: We want to know.
Speaker 1: I can tell you. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, think about all the processed foods that we ate America about it all we ate, Dude, I didn't eat vegetables. I drank kool aid and lunchables, and that was vegetables.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kool aid because it was fruit and vegetables, fruit flavored kool aid.
Speaker 4: At the pyramid, dude, I remember putting three huge cups of sugar in there.
Speaker 1: In this movie, doctors analyzed brain scans, finding that when Kobyashi sees food, all of the areas of his brain that are related to nausea start to be activated. Oh man, wow, Kobyashi's now focusing on eating more nutritious foods and smaller portions.
Speaker 4: Good for him.
Speaker 1: She's really trying to rewire his brain. I want to live a healthy and long life, so I've decided to quick competitive eating contests. New York Post.
Speaker 5: Wow, I don't know if you said this, and I just started reading the article. He never feels hungry. He goes days without eating.
Speaker 1: I didn't say that. The headline was just funny, not hungry anymore.
Speaker 5: He literally said he goes days without eating because he never gets that sensation that he's hungry.
Speaker 1: And well, a lot of people pay good money for as epic yeah, he has a natural Well, I guess it's not supernatural and that's not fun to happen, but it's like, wow, that's crazy. A study has found that people are more likely to lose weight if they're paid to do it. Also, a study has found if people are more likely to do work if they're paid to do correct. Just in general, people are more likely to do things if they're paid to do People with obesity or mild obesity are four times likely or to lose weight if they're offered money. I watched this story once and it was on one of those news shows, like A twenty twenty or Nightline one of those, and it was about they did a study on people of different ages and shapes and sizes and races, but they wanted to lose weight. Some then three pounds, some seven pounds, some forty pounds. And they took half the group and they said, we will give you money if you lose your desired weight. Will give you half the money if you lose happyr desire weight. The other half of the group they took not fully naked, but like pictures in there underwear and they said, if you do, I won't lose a desire weight. We're going to post these on the internet to see if negative or positive reinforcement would help more so the group and everybody's different. So the sample was like twenty on each. Which one do you think lost the most way.
Speaker 5: Money We'll threatened to put their money talk.
Speaker 1: I would have thought the threatening too, because I'd be like, I don't want that out there. But it was the money. It was the positive, like you can get this by doing this, instead of we're going to humiliate you by doing this.
Speaker 4: I mean that's what they say about kids, you know, like giving positive reinforcement instead of being like, I'm going to take this away if you don't do that.
Speaker 2: This is what you get if you behave not this is you get taken away?
Speaker 1: Are you guys full positive parents? No?
Speaker 4: I'm so bad at that. The first thing I go to is like I'm taking away your switch.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: For a while I had like there was zero currency for motivation of anything with my son, Like there was nothing that was going to work. You could take anything away, you could give anything, there was zero nothing.
Speaker 1: It was like there was nothing, so I had to do You ever think about giving a thing awesome just to take it away? You haven't figured it out yet. But for you, son, I'm giving you a four wheeler. Wow, and then next day I'm taking it away. If you want it back, you'll be good like the old here's this, but I'm gonna take it. And you don't even really buy it for him. You did borrow fo wheel because if you take away the next day anyway. Yeah, so everybody wins. Yeah, they That's the whole story. The group was told five hundred and seven bucks. What they get, there's a percentage of their weight they lost. They did. The money is what was a factor. I thought that story was interesting. I've for some reason remembered that that negative versus positive, especially when it came to weight loss, but in general. Also, you guys are freaking me out everywhere I look. I'm looking out at my house window for all of you. Assassin. Yeah, I don't know who my assassin is. I have no idea it could be any of you. But all I know is I'm looking out my window and I don't see any of you yet except for the like silhouette parts I see of you that really aren't there, Like sometimes lunchbox walk by. I'm like, was that even lunch you see a flat top, like for sure, I'm like, was that Dug funny? Here was that Lunchbox that was rude? So that's what my mind is, that he's been eliminated. I think I've been I've been reading more about this Assassin game. They were planned, and the way we were doing it was in three weeks we check back, so who's alive and redraw Assassin for the new people. But now Lunchbox has whomever Eddie was supposed to kill who we don't even know who that is with the water gun?
Speaker 4: Correct, Maybe you just play until everybody's dead and the loan survivor is the winner.
Speaker 1: Maybe, But the problem is if it gets down to two, they got to kill each other, you know who it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well they just got to like go to each other.
Speaker 1: Both ways make sense, but I think the original way is, like Luchbox, you're now killing whoever Eddie was supposed to kill with the water gun, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if I wanted to, you.
Speaker 1: Said yes, But the origin the rule is, so.
Speaker 5: Should I just be able to kill anybody or no?
Speaker 1: God dude, No. The rule is I think in the original Assassin is that now since Eddie's dead, you have his guy and once you kill him, right, you can, and it's the last guy or whatever, it's the last person alive is the winner. But it gets down to two. So if you kill let's say Eddie's person is Amy, I don't know who they are. Yeah, let's say you killed Eddie, so now you have Amy to kill. She doesn't know you're trying to kill her. Yeah, so you kill her, but there's only four of us left. But still the next person doesn't know it's you. And the last person standing is the winner of a sass.
Speaker 4: So what if he ends up killing someone that had him or is that possible?
Speaker 1: That is possible, That it's possible.
Speaker 4: Okay, so what happens then that's a great question. To kill himself?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's so many different ways to play because like at my daughter's school, there's too many people that are not going to drop right.
Speaker 1: The official rules.
Speaker 2: I know that those official, But then my sister was telling me at her kids high school, they play but as long as you have like a floaty goggles around, Like if you're wearing a floating and goggles around your.
Speaker 3: Neck, you're you're safe. Like so if you're.
Speaker 2: Out, so she's like she said, she said that like everywhere all the high schoolers are walking around town with loading that's Saturday, because then there you can't get shot out in public.
Speaker 1: I love that. That's funny.
Speaker 4: You're going to your kids soccer gggles.
Speaker 3: There's they just have to be like around here.
Speaker 1: So okay, because we're modifying as we go.
Speaker 5: That's hilarious.
Speaker 1: And I have no idea who is trying to kill me? And I think kick off Kevin's done a great job at keeping it because I don't think he's said a word to anybody. Right, I don't even know who's in the game.
Speaker 5: I don't either. I don't even know if Abby and I don't.
Speaker 1: I have no idea are you in okay either? The only rule is like for example, Mike and I will do or you can't. You don't know with me not trying to figure out what I'm what I'm up to. So like Mike and I we work today from my house doing the Bobby Cast. He can't kill me on.
Speaker 4: A work deal during the Bobbycast.
Speaker 1: Right, you can't kill me if he's like at my house, he couldn't kill me. If Lunchbox and Ray were doing something sore losers at a bar ray couldn't kill lunchboxes that type of thing. So if it's work or late and we're working together, you can't kill each.
Speaker 4: Other, right, even if they're on their way to that event.
Speaker 5: Correct.
Speaker 1: If there's two fro, if it's involved, you can't kill the person. Because when we were it's like these nuts. We had to cut that because we couldn't have everybody always thinking, well, I'm not saying who because I'll getd's nutted. There has to be a safeness to work.
Speaker 5: We made the rule that you can't do it on the to and from work, so like if I'm walking out to work in the morning, you can't be waiting it.
Speaker 1: Correct. So, and then I would say, let's just check back in three weeks. But lunchbox, if you are to kill the next part, did you tell who you had? He knows, So if you were to kill the next person, it's less people. Yeah, And then in like three weeks or whenever that is, we'll check back in see who's alive, who had who, wipe them all down like we said the first time, and start over and redraw with who's alive? Yeah, dams about it last I'm seeing people walk by the window.
Speaker 4: But I mean, can someone break in your house? Like like they could but.
Speaker 1: They might die in the real life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like no, there's no breaking and entering.
Speaker 1: You can't do anything illegal to do it.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you can't break in you but even like say say, like I'm out, but like if my wife would because I keep replaying the scenario of how Lunchbox got me. If I would have gotten in, shut the garage door, and he's outside my house, he rings the doorbell, my wife opens the door. Can he pushed the door open, go into my house find me shooting?
Speaker 1: That's illegal, no force. And I would also say that there should be some sort of rule. Let's say that Lunchbox is trying to kill me and Lunchbox is at my house. If I see Lunchbox at my house, or if I see him before he shoots me and I'm like assassin free. You can't stay and wait forever. He can't just like sit outside my door for three hours. There's got to be some rule of oh the kids would what's up? Yeah, there's gotta be an element of surprise.
Speaker 5: So there was surprise, don't you worry?
Speaker 1: Yes, So if I know, lunch boxes outside. He can't just go I'm not leaving. Good luck, buddy, good like getting out of your house. I'll be here for three hours.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean that the element of surprise is awesome, but it's also man. I really thought Eddie, because he still had it in drive, I thought he was going to hit that gas and go right through his house. And I was like, this, that would have been terrible, Like I don't know what would have happened if that would have happened, Like, I mean, it would have been oh man. But I really thought about it. But I still was like, because it's crazy.
Speaker 4: My wife, she like parked in the middle of my of our driveway, so I was barely trying to squeeze into the garage. If she would have parked the way she normally parks, I would have gotten in.
Speaker 1: I would have been safe.
Speaker 5: No. No, I parked farther away because I saw I had time because you were scooting. If I would have pulled right in your driveway.
Speaker 1: I still think that that still dirty, feel like eutheism, it's not.
Speaker 5: And I mean the Maleman was driving by at that time, and he had to think what is going on? Because I throw the door open and just don't even close it. And I'm running down the side still and I'm humping the gun as I'm going and I have the gun held up like I and he's the ole man is just looking like what in the So.
Speaker 1: Can I ask again who's in? Just for my sake, Amy's in, Mike's in, I'm in lunchbox, Eddie. Do you feel like a loser being eliminated? For dude? I feel good, like I see I can sleep at night. Yeah, I guess I just want I'm dead. I just want to win everything. You don't wantly care that one.
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 1: Morgan, you're in, Ray You're in? Is Abby in? No Scuba? Steven, you are in. So the only person that's not in is Abby?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: Of all the group now in the other room, Kevin's not in, cook Off Kevin. Lauren's not in because she's getting married. She shows up, and she shows up in the wedding. Okay. Uh. And then we have our start date. When don't we start Monday? Okay? So we'll do three weeks and we'll reset. And everybody sent me their money.
Speaker 4: Yeah the yeah you got you got my money?
Speaker 1: Yeah right, you say.
Speaker 6: You're in, right, Yeah, I'm in, But I mean I'm gonna be screwed c m A f S so m M I guess un. Once we do that rule where you can wear the inflatable with the glasses, I'm in trouble.
Speaker 1: Why is that?
Speaker 6: I got a bunch of people coming in town to CMA f s. I'm gonna be all over the place, So you're gonna just gun me any place I am.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but right, they're gonna have to find you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, And like that's how Lunchbox got me. I go work out every day and he knows my route.
Speaker 1: Just don't tell people where you are during cma fes. We could do the goggles, but you could have like you can wear the goggles for like one day a week because then you just work. You can't do it all the time, but for like one day a week. You can do the goggle rule if you have the goggles on and somebody gets you when you're gotten, but you have to declare the yeah, yeah, put.
Speaker 5: Them on right away when I goggle.
Speaker 1: You have to you have to let Kevin know it's your goggle day byout letting everybody else know.
Speaker 5: Oh gosh, this is confusing.
Speaker 1: It's not your rules. If you're gonna wear goggles, you get to do one day a week, right, so that gives you a CMA Fest day to wear goggles.
Speaker 6: Well, I was gonna do see Mayfest for the whole weekend, so I'm I'm gonna have to cancel my tickets for Friday Sturday.
Speaker 1: We agree, don't go, buddy.
Speaker 5: I don't think anybody will be able to smuggle a gun into the stadium to get you.
Speaker 4: Now, just on the street and then, well, it's gonna be hard to find him, dude. You can't take a little squirt gun driving and parking.
Speaker 1: There's no searching for him fighting track, right, dude, if it's worth it, If they do, I'd be like, please come find me, because you're gonna be miserable doing it.
Speaker 6: After the show, I'm calling my sister and telling her we can't do c A Fest.
Speaker 1: And then carry a water gun with you, a small water gown with you. I'm gonna be carrying two beers. You can't kill you in your garter belt.
Speaker 4: You can't shoot your assassin.
Speaker 5: You're like, yes, that's water gun.
Speaker 1: Would oh, that'd be a fun roll though. If it is if your assassin sneaks up on you and you see them before they see you, and you can kill them, well, you can't start the water. You never saw a gun on me, You never saw him. Because my idea has been to stay strapped. I'm gonna keep my gun with me no matter what I think.
Speaker 5: It's a great idea that you can defend your I wondered the same thing. I had a dream about that. I was like, I had a dream that someone showed up at my house and they were hanging over the roof trying to shoot my window, and I shot them with the water gun.
Speaker 4: Guys, in real life, if you've got to hit on you, you're not carrying a gun. You have no idea someone's trying to kill you.
Speaker 1: You do know now someone's trying to kill you in real life, if there was a hit on me, I would carry a gun.
Speaker 5: Mister and missus Smith, they both carried a gun on them.
Speaker 1: And that's true. Story?
Speaker 4: Is that a movie?
Speaker 5: Yes, and TV show?
Speaker 1: The movie and the TV shows on Amazon is good. It's fun. Yeah, it's fun.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you can you can kill your assassin. The problem is we need proof that who got hit first. I know. So regardless if your assassin's coming after, you can't shoot them back.
Speaker 5: Dang, I might to get a new gun if I'm gonna stay strapped all the time. That gun's too big. That's one was huge.
Speaker 1: Where does a backpack?
Speaker 4: They have some of those where you have tank water tanks you wear as a backpack.
Speaker 1: All the time. Okay, So again we're making the rolls up as we go, but everybody has to kind of agree. Does everbody feel good about the modifications?
Speaker 5: Yeah? So, like when we're going to host the CMA Fest stage work, that's work.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's work. It's work. Because you're dressed, people know exactly where you're going to be for work. It's work. And again, if it comes down to it, the panel will decide if it was cheating or not.
Speaker 4: But if it's work, they can't shoot you on stage.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think. So you're doing the announcements on THEMA Fest and your person's right beside.
Speaker 5: You, celebrity softball game for folds of honor.
Speaker 1: Work work, okay, make sure work.
Speaker 5: I could see someone coming to the stage.
Speaker 1: To and from or doing it. That's work.
Speaker 4: But you're saying like if you're at a restaurant with your wife eating, somebody can walk in and shoot you in the restaurant.
Speaker 1: That's showbiz, baby, that's Assassin's the game.
Speaker 4: Okay, dude, that would be legit.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine the whole restaurant. I've spent way too much time looking up the rules that don't even exist on this game, like reading stories about it, and now that's not even real game. And there's like eighty four different versions of the rules, and I know I shouldn't read it because they all change every day, but I just read more more.
Speaker 3: Rules, and we keep outing more.
Speaker 1: But there's twenty forty sixty eighty but none of the rules that we're adding don't already exist in one version of the game. Even killing your own assassin correct. Some of the rules say when you kill them, they don't actually die off. They just have to go away. But we if you're gonna risk it, you should die if you get caught.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I kind of like open season. Ryan, just pop Anyboddy.
Speaker 1: So you could track everybody down, yeah.
Speaker 5: Instead of me just having to track one person.
Speaker 1: Like, but then we'd all look for you.
Speaker 5: That's fine, look for me. You ain't gonna see me Morgan, what.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna say.
Speaker 7: I'm I'm worried about the everybody carrying and you can shoot back, because I don't feel like he's gonna be honest, Like if he gets hit first, he's gonna be like, no I hit you. You Like if if I say I have you right, and I come and shoot you and you have your gun, You're like, no, I shot you first.
Speaker 1: This is what I would say to that, try to if you're gonna get somebody, try to have some video, right. I would say that if you even can shoot the assassin, period, that kind of kill the argument, because assassin should never be shot you. Assassins should shoot and get the heck out of dodge, and then they have a video. They're like, I'm not even wet. Look I shot them. It's just gonna be on evidence. We're trying to video.
Speaker 5: How good are you?
Speaker 3: A creeping would have to be a water gun malfunction.
Speaker 1: Let's wauns don't jam.
Speaker 5: In real life.
Speaker 7: I'm just a little worried about honesty here.
Speaker 1: But I think with both sides trying to video, if the assassin's trying to video as it happens, that's gonna be caught and if you're trying to kill the assassin, could you see the assassins out there? You're probably gonna have it too, And in some way the body cam is gonna get them.
Speaker 5: I might have to go buy a ring doorbell camera strapping on to you, no, to see if anybody's creeping around my house.
Speaker 4: You don't have one?
Speaker 1: No, why would you say that? You're like, I have to go buy locks from my doors to hide the money I've hidden in my top bedroom too, under the mattress. Wait what okay, all right, let's take a little little mineral here. We'll move on from assassins and we'll come back. There's a dental procedure that leaves a woman with one hundred and fifty maggots in her mouth. I gets a team of shocked medics removed one hundred and fifty maggots from a woman's mouth that had appeared after a dental procedure left her with rotting tissue. So the tissue was rotting. But okay, in there, I guess the maggots sandwich hit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how did they get in there?
Speaker 1: The forty year old patient went to the hospital. She had no idea it was being caused by maggots that had settled in there. Doctors at the hospital explained that the condition is called oral miasis, a very serious health issue caused by the infestation of larvae and dead tissue. They prepared her for surgery. Video footage shows a countless magots floating in a small tub of water after they're taking out of her mouth daily mouth. It could have been any food where there was like a little egg or something.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean yeah, or you're going camping, sleeping on the ground.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, we could come up with a lot of scenarios, but I would imagine probably something her tissue was all jacked up.
Speaker 4: It's something she ate, what are we eating that has larvae?
Speaker 1: It could be anything. We have bugs and parasites in everything. Yeah, but how like that? You're like, man, this hurts, and I don't like maggots in your mouth. You don't like it, You'll move off? Yes, yeahs all right? Round two. An influencers busted for sending her twin into work for her. An influencer found herself on hot water after attempting to have her identical twin sister cover for her at work so she could go on an unauthorized vacation. Ari a Chance, who frequently shares the unique experiences of being a twin on the popular TikTok account that she has, claims her boss caught wind to the scheme after well, don't post a video, you idiot.
Speaker 4: But how do you know who's who?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: I guess she talked out of the video in the account and all.
Speaker 3: That, and like, what want to go to work for you?
Speaker 1: Well, they're trying to get uh, you know, it's good content. It's funny.
Speaker 4: I'll watch it.
Speaker 1: That's why. I mean, it's not really about to work. Probably, why would you? Of course you gotta get in trouble. Let me read you what the stories says exactly, so I'll mess up the details. Ari a Chance, who frequently shares the unique experiences being a twin with her sister No on a popular TikTok account, claims her boss caught wind of the scheme after No posted a video from Ari's job detailing the parent trap esque switch switch through. Can you posted a video you told on yourself? He didn't find out, he got wind of it. He got wind? Yeah, okay. However, Ari then shared what she claims was an irate email from her manager, condemning the unacceptable and shocking stunt as a slap to the face to colleagues in the company. Though some followers don't believe ari story, others commented disappointed regards is my new favorite signature. Disappointed regards what the email said. That's from the New York Post. And you know what, they also kind of just faked it. Yeah, and there really was no twin, but they just said it. They looked identical anyway, or one could have just went for five minutes. But also, nobody catches wind if you're putting it out publicly, that's not catching. When you gave them the win, Yeah, you fed them the win.
Speaker 4: Direcked.
Speaker 1: I do want to mention one other thing about the Assassin game. I know we talked about it. I would recommend your guns and not look like real guns.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I made my daughter made sure it was like Neon Green.
Speaker 1: Yes, I would. It should almost look like a laser shooter or like a make sure you're don't look like real guns.
Speaker 3: Eddie was trying to make it.
Speaker 1: That was the thing Eddie was like during the break, like trying to get Morgan to get one look like a real gun.
Speaker 4: The gun was awesome though, was electric and it but.
Speaker 5: It looks like a real gun.
Speaker 1: And you know what else is electric? The chair Once you put you in for that for having a gun, they almost looked the real So okay, boom got that note about Assassin's no real gun. Let me talk about the Olympics again, the Bibo show Olympics. We don't have a better name for it yet, but it's seven games that we will compete in with one overall winner. If you missed the show yesterday, all of us were able to submit and have agreed upon something that we've chosen that we think is a bit of our specialty. And then we picked two universals where there really was no one with a direct or a clear advantage. Lunchbox picked a one mile run which he will dominate. But it's not only about winning, because you don't just get wins. It's not w's and l's. If you win, you get five points, can place four points, third place three, So you're just trying to keep your points moving.
Speaker 4: And if you don't want to participate, that's a zero.
Speaker 1: It's a zero. You don't want zeros. So Eddie's is Mini golf an eighteen whole tournament dominate what I think that's such a grab bag. I mean, it is such a I think, shoot, I'm a putter, dude, Great, and that's why you picked it because you feel like you can win that. Yeah, But I feel like they're if we were like handicapping it, I don't know that you'd be that much of a favorite over maybe a little bit over anybody else, but not a ton We shall see.
Speaker 5: No, I think you're you're smart. You should have if you think you're good at putting, you should have gone to a course and we go to every green, eighteen holes, we put the ball in the same spot.
Speaker 1: We wouldn't be able to do that. It costs a bunch of money.
Speaker 4: Sure, and visually I think mini golf's funnier. Yeah, And we can't get on a course and just run eighteen greens, you know, I mean we got power?
Speaker 1: Eh, Ray, is Papa shot basketball?
Speaker 5: I got a question on that. Is it just gonna be where it sits? Or is it gonna be a random word of the basket moves back and forth.
Speaker 1: Whatever it is, it needs to be consistent, That's what I'm asking. So Ray, probably I sit right. It's the one down the road right here sits it stays and I would also say that we do it and it's like you get to go twice in your best score of the two. Okay, some sort of malfunction in case a ball flies out, whatever the case, you probably get two runs at it and it's the best one run of the two.
Speaker 5: Got it.
Speaker 4: I got another question about that, Go ahead? Who's paying for the machine?
Speaker 1: I'll pay for the machine, thank god? Scubas is the long jump?
Speaker 4: What does he think?
Speaker 1: Who knows mine is? Thanks to Amy suggestion, it's not like a max bench press, but it's NFL combine style where there's a medium amount of weight, and it's how many reps can you get? Question on that.
Speaker 6: Lunch box can't, will not be able to bench it, and so is the bench press. No he can't, and so he can, No, he can't, And so he said if he lays on the bench like that counts as trying it.
Speaker 1: I believe he needs to at least do one to get one point.
Speaker 5: That's not the that's not the rules.
Speaker 1: I think he needs to try to do one as long as you attempt, But the judge needs to see that it was a fair attempt. Because you could run the mile and be like try to rub the mill right exactly. And that's where it gets tricky.
Speaker 4: Unchbox, Can you not do a bench press?
Speaker 5: I can do one? Well, what's the problem is because the elbow thing I didn't show.
Speaker 4: No he can? He can.
Speaker 1: I think he has the mobility to do this. Yeah, he just saying he doesn't want to do it.
Speaker 4: But why for him? I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Because Ray wants to get out of the mile press zero points on the bench press because at one is huge? Ar it is is gonna be a big point. Our judge, Well, we'll have somebody there to judge each time it's not involved like a bench press. I'll probably get Kevin Kluk, our trainer who's left, just to be there and make sure that everybody tries. And we can also do we can lower the weight. We can do it like ninety pounds.
Speaker 4: Okay, whatever you want.
Speaker 1: This canna be bigger than the Olympics. Okay, so that's mine. The universal two games are football throwing target challenge and dominate that and home run derby on a small field. That's the one you thought you would one's tough.
Speaker 5: I just worry about that.
Speaker 1: One the home run derby, Yeah, is it softball or baseball? Baseball? And you get to pick the person to.
Speaker 4: Pitch to you and how many pitches, Well.
Speaker 1: Whatever that'll be, we'll determine it ahead of time because we gotta do a number of pitches.
Speaker 4: And then if you I mean, if no one gets a number of pitches, it's a number of swings. Well that's what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because number of pitches. You get a bad pitch, you just count and then do we do like home run Derby, where's time it's clocked? No, you're just take a number of swings because home run Derby clocked is not a number of swings.
Speaker 6: Swings swings And you can honestly break down everything about how much arguing is going to go on the long jump?
Speaker 1: Did he fall back? Did his handtoe? We'll have cameras though, did he scratch? The one thing that really isn't gonna be arguing is the running. Other than that the Papa shot, there's gonna be arguing the home run derby, there's gonna be argument.
Speaker 5: There can't be arguing on Papa Shop.
Speaker 1: It's the machine there and you get two runs. So if one messes up and there's an argument, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think the only one that you won't have arguments is the run and the Papa shot.
Speaker 1: The bitch prest will be no argument.
Speaker 4: What about mini golf?
Speaker 1: How do you argue that you moved your exactly because it's like if it's on a hill, you get at the top of the stick from the walls, from the wall, like put your stick in the middle.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: All those rules will need to be determined beforehand.
Speaker 5: It's already getting shady, you know what I mean that I am, well, there needs to be ruled.
Speaker 1: Going to do my best, establish them to be Bobby Bone Show and mister Olympian. And remember the prize is everybody from then on has to honestly act even if they don't believe it, like they could have gone pro and sports on the air. It's like brought up. It's like, man, I don't know. Let's say, let's say Eddie, like you're doubting yourself, but you act like you won, but you're doubting yourself because you didn't have a good workout yesterday.
Speaker 4: Oh man, I just feel weak. They're not strong enough to like really yeah, like physically though, like you're like, you're really maybe you just don't even realize that.
Speaker 1: I honestly think you could have gone pro like and that's it's hard a lot. It is hard. You really think that, man? I think, yeah, I think if you just put you because you that's toughen.
Speaker 4: Me, lunchbox. Do you think I could have gone thro You got to say yes, yeah, if you win.
Speaker 1: But we have to really be serious about it. This is gonna be awesome. So we have to start scheduling out when we're gonna do this stuff. Though we're not gonna all do it in one day. It's too much organization.
Speaker 4: Yes, so to try to bench president do all that after a mile run?
Speaker 6: Okay, the Papa shot, we can walk two blocks and do it in an afternoon.
Speaker 1: And where at kung Fu interesting after work?
Speaker 6: I just picked something that I knew would be really accessible and easy and film.
Speaker 1: Well, no, first you didn't pick Papa shot. You picked beer pop, And then I realized it'll take way too long.
Speaker 4: And that's his home. That's his home hoop though, like, should we go to his home hoop or get another one?
Speaker 1: You can honestly go to any hoop. We can go to Dave and Busters.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 1: What about our first it's Wednesday? What about our first Papa shot next Wednesday? Ray, you guys want to schedule that preference show. So after the show, let's say at.
Speaker 5: The date, let me check the twenty let me check my calendar.
Speaker 1: The twenty ninth, at eleven o'clock, we'll do Papa shot. Ray. You have to organize where we're gonna go, though. I'll make sure that it's open.
Speaker 5: We can show up and it's not even open.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wherever it is, just make sure we're gonna go. So Papa shot will be first. I just to make sure I get cameras and stuff there too, right that we can.
Speaker 5: You got to get permission for film in there.
Speaker 1: Not really new phones. But we can take a camera.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm saying, if we're gonna set up camera like legit camera.
Speaker 1: Setting up Sudio cameras ten angles we.
Speaker 5: Need Okay, Hey, guys, I'm just telling you there's a director and a sound Hey, Kung Fu Saloon opens at four pm.
Speaker 1: Problem, So okay, Well, so we can do this. Then next Wednesday, the twenty ninth, we can go Papa shot at.
Speaker 5: But I bet you come for.
Speaker 4: What Pam at four, But there's other places david Busters opened earlier.
Speaker 1: No one offered it.
Speaker 7: Game terminals open at eleven am on a Friday.
Speaker 1: Is game terminal on a Friday though not a Thursday.
Speaker 5: Well, I was just.
Speaker 7: Giving another option for a time in case you didn't want to do four.
Speaker 1: Okay me next week, I'm being sure.
Speaker 4: Chuck e Cheese is open?
Speaker 1: Check it?
Speaker 4: Oh look they do they have it.
Speaker 5: I think they're open at noon on the weekdays.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I go every day.
Speaker 1: The problem with david Busters is the baskets moved. Just why it's a setting, though you can probably change, right they all move? Okay, well, then if they all if they are literally go play with my nephew. I'm not making this up. If they all move and we just play move, Yeah, that's what I'm telling you, guys.
Speaker 5: Why, That's why I'm trying to figure out which one we're using so I can go Practicecke Cheese. That tends that open, but depends which one you want to go to Madison. No, No, it's at eleven. We need anti hoockets twelve.
Speaker 1: At four we're rocking Kung Fu.
Speaker 5: Well forst kind of they can't clock man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they can't do it kids at four.
Speaker 3: Well it's summer.
Speaker 4: This is the Olympics, Camp Amy Camp, whatchbox.
Speaker 1: When do you suggest we do the one mile run?
Speaker 5: Whatever you guys want, we can do right now.
Speaker 1: We can do that one first and waiting on time. We can do that one getting hot out.
Speaker 4: That's why we do it now.
Speaker 1: We can't wait, Like Saturday at ten a m.
Speaker 4: Start our weekend running a mile. We're not doing it today, Bro, I want cartoons and cereal like.
Speaker 1: See this is gonna be the problem isn't ready to do stuff?
Speaker 4: That's Saturday Saturday?
Speaker 1: Man, we takes twenty minutes.
Speaker 6: If we're picking a Saturday at ten, I'll do Papa shot at three after drinking on a Saturday, I'll do that at three.
Speaker 1: People, Yeah, basket, that's my prime.
Speaker 4: Oh aming fluid.
Speaker 5: Boy.
Speaker 1: Well then let's just do this. We need to find a time. We'll do it one at a time. We need to find a time to do Papa shot. Suggestions a weekend or four pm on a three I get a weekend day only a weekend, so go ahead. So how about Wednesday? Can we find a spot to do it Wednesday at eleven thirty?
Speaker 5: Next week Yeah, Dave and Buster's opens at eleven.
Speaker 1: Those hoops suck though, Hey, but it doesn't matter. We're not trying to find like two for the integrity ray.
Speaker 4: You don't have a buddy that can open up comfort.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we hit up Kung Flu. They probably open for So we go do building.
Speaker 1: Unless it's changed. It's gonna be Dave and Busters unless we get an eleven o'clock somewhere else.
Speaker 6: I gotta make a power move because there's no advantage because they make those cages.
Speaker 1: But it's all equal for the kids. They're not as high up, so the screen not knocks. You're the size of a kid. Don't you want to correct The screen knocks down fifty percent of your shots, the baskets moving, it's a crapshoot. I want an advantage if we get to pick stuff. We want an advantage.
Speaker 5: Yet, right, I see what you're saying. Right now, Daylon Busters is to your disadvantage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got lose it. Okay, So you have your shot at eleven thirty on Wednesday of next week. One week from today, we will do Papa shot. If for some reason you can change it to eleven and move the venue. I'm up for it.
Speaker 5: What about what about Friday one am.
Speaker 4: Co Foo one am Ray's been in bed, Ray goes to bed at eight o'clock.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's the first thing we're gonna try to do.
Speaker 4: Okay Morgan. What about that mini golf place downtown? Yeah? Does it have our kid stuff?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 7: I don't think they, but that Game Terminal does, and Game Terminal I bet would open a little bit early on Thursday of next week.
Speaker 1: I have a Robert roll King bobcast at one nice.
Speaker 5: But you got Robert O'Keane. That's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: That's the first time you ever said that podcast little name drop. I think it'd be cool to those two.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I love Rome.
Speaker 1: Here also a promo of the podcast so called.
Speaker 3: I know, but we all like Robert in.
Speaker 1: Your Thursday pretty cool of next week if we wanted to go run or play mini golf at like ten thirty or eleven Thursday. What mini golf? I don't know.
Speaker 6: It's not on shack because put check makes you do trivia questions and instead of it's not just mini golf.
Speaker 4: Dude, I'm sure we can go in there again.
Speaker 1: We're doing We're doing pop shot. Speaking on places I've been to plays by tomorrow. If there's no change in the Papa shot this time, we're doing Papa shot at eleven thirty at David Busters.
Speaker 2: It's already getting the real Olympics. Here is the calendar on Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Everybody good?
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, whatever you want.
Speaker 1: No, not whatever I want, because you can't back out.
Speaker 4: No, you can back out.
Speaker 1: That's a zero.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's it, right, do it, And you could honestly knock out two birds with one stone.
Speaker 1: There's a Papa shot at David Busters. There's also the.
Speaker 6: Only pup putt course I know in town in opry Land, right outside.
Speaker 1: There next to David Busters. On Wednesday. Yeah, I mean, you can knock two of them out.
Speaker 4: We could do that like that.
Speaker 1: We could go at eleven then and do that and then go over to Pop playe. Gotta make sure it's open. I mean it has to be open. But can you check on that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, Morgan Ray's going to check on that, but can you check on that too. So we're looking to go to get two things off the calendar next Wednesday, twenty ninth.
Speaker 8: Okay, everybody good? Yeah, man, okay, oh my god, you want to be hard about the schedule, you get a zero. No, everybody has to be able to get there. But if you're like, yeah, I can do it, and then all of a sudden, you can't.
Speaker 1: You get a zero unless you get like a flat, Like let's get a flat yesterday morning.
Speaker 4: Yes, And do you know how he got a flat?
Speaker 1: I do know he would just like i'n be late. I was like, if you got a flat, it makes sense, all good karma?
Speaker 3: Oh, I thought, He's like, actually.
Speaker 1: Me too, I thought, like you he ran Why.
Speaker 4: It's true because he was hanging out by the construction zone by my house before he assassinated me. That that's where he got his nail.
Speaker 1: For sure, that's not really a karma because he wasn't doing anything.
Speaker 4: Wrong here talking about he was trying to sneak up and assassine in.
Speaker 5: My wife's car.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's on the same car.
Speaker 4: Oh it's not the same flat.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: No, But also it's not karma. He's playing a game that you were also playing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, he got me, so.
Speaker 1: Okay I forgot as he was talking about Morgan, did you find it home for the dog? No? You still have the dog.
Speaker 3: So cute, guys, I want to get it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she's she's a little katy and she's still well behaved, little ears.
Speaker 1: So you think it's somebody's dog for sure.
Speaker 7: It had to have one point been owned by somebody. There's no way like it's great trains potty trained, the night dogs.
Speaker 1: There's t think it's just a straight because of how it's actions. Yeah, and it's a laugh dog.
Speaker 3: It loves people.
Speaker 5: There's just different quality traits. If it was totally a straight.
Speaker 3: I'm just like shocked that when I.
Speaker 7: Went to check for the chip, the vettech looked and thinks she's maybe three around three years old, So she's not a puppy.
Speaker 1: That's perfect, but she could. You would have to share this one.
Speaker 4: Yes, this was yours.
Speaker 1: You guys still share the dog.
Speaker 5: Kind of Oh you lost?
Speaker 3: No, I think I think it's all me now, which.
Speaker 4: Is great dog.
Speaker 2: I don't know what happened, but I have, like I you guys don't talk about it. No, I just thought it's complicated, But I don't know. There's just a lot of changes happening, and I have my suspicions.
Speaker 1: But suspicions, Okay, I have suspicions dog.
Speaker 2: On some changes, and I'm like, okay, well I don't really want to.
Speaker 1: Okay, figure out the Papa shot guys Amy, sorry about the dog.
Speaker 2: No, it's fine, but figured out it is fine, and I'll take.
Speaker 3: The dog for like if you need a break.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, we can split custody with it.
Speaker 1: Trial do you want to?
Speaker 3: Cause my kids get back tomorrow and they'll love it.
Speaker 1: Go to Morgan's social media, like her Instagram. She has pictures of it and maybe just share, maybe share it or somebody is their dog. Yes, we're just trying to get them that dog.
Speaker 7: And if even if it is somebody's they don't want anymore, then let me know that.
Speaker 3: I'll I'll find it home, like that's even an option to.
Speaker 1: But oh you I mean if the person like that was our dog but I don't want.
Speaker 7: It anymore, Yeah, because that does happen in the blast you No, I'll I'll just you know, I'll take the dog on and I'll find it a great home.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right.
Speaker 5: Back to the Olympics. Race said we could do two birds of one stone. The mini golf course over by there is closed permanently.
Speaker 1: I saw that also, Okay, Morgan, can I put you on this little challenge?
Speaker 5: Thank you so far, we're not find it.
Speaker 1: I think the Olympic game is to do Okay, we're done, guess, and the pandemic affected businesses in a lot of different ways.
Speaker 4: But but we can also start with like home runner, because I was just trying.
Speaker 1: But he said, you could do both at the same time.
Speaker 4: Understand, but there's something that we can do at whatever time.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, But his suggestion was knock them both out because the puppett So I said, cool, let's do it. It wasn't we can't do too unless it's those two. It was, let's do this, and the he goes, well, let's do it too. The other ones right there. It turns out it's not you're gonna be in charge of you finding the small baseball field.
Speaker 4: I have one already. We're ready to go.
Speaker 1: We can actually hit home runs out of that's fine.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's we can go super small, like we can go like you know, ten year old baseball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that what we're looking for. Maybe maybe maybe twelve thirteen. I got a little bigger one, sure, Like, how how what's the fence?
Speaker 4: I would probably I would say about maybe one fifty two hundred yard two hundred.
Speaker 1: Feet if it's two hundred. I think that's that's a good for us. You can hit it out.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is it one by McCabe?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, it's it's one kind of Where Bobby and I live.
Speaker 1: In Gallatin.
Speaker 5: I got a question and we want to do two Birds of one Stone. We can get dropped off a mile from Papa Shot and we run to the Papa Shot.
Speaker 1: He you there, we go, I hear you all right, thank you. We will see you guys tomorrow. Bye, everybody,