Speaker 1: What's up, guys?
Speaker 2: How are you welcome into a Tuesday morning episode of the Daily Juice podcast.
Speaker 1: My name is Matt Perolt.
Speaker 2: You guys can follow me across all of my socials at Sports Talk Matt. And if you are watching on YouTube, yes, this is a different look. Something happened last night. There was someone unexpected. As things can happen, you have to scramble a bit and you have to throw things together. So just bear with us here as or overlay. This was thrown together very quickly. This was needed to be done late night last night and first thing this morning on the East coast. So normally we really have some sharp looking graphics and we have some very cool things for you to look at when you're watching on YouTube.
Speaker 1: That is not the case today.
Speaker 2: Okay, that is a very basic back drop, a very basic overlay that we've got for the for the podcast. So if you're listening to the podcast, there's no real difference. So if you're an audio listener, this is nothing. If you're a video person on YouTube, you're gonna go, WHOA that looks different? Hold on, give us some time, just like, let us figure some things out and we will have hopefully in the next couple of days, we will have a more professional looking overlay. How about that for us to be able to have. So this is just a quickie. We just throw it up and here we go and away we go. So hold on, don't comment, don't go, what the heck's going on?
Speaker 1: Matt?
Speaker 2: We know, we were well aware. So sometimes you just have to scramble a bit in getting it up to make sure you can keep doing the things that you've been doing.
Speaker 1: So that is why it looks the way that it looks. Now.
Speaker 2: A couple of things. What happened last night? Yeah, so, oh that's not the right. Hold on, that's wrong. Hold on, that's not what we want. That's actually the wrong recap from last night because they don't know when that was from. That was from a while ago. But we ended up going one and two. The record is right, this is the other that's the that's the right one. Jordan Walker over one and a half, hitch runs and RBIs We got that right. We've played him a couple of different times. That's what tripped me up. But that's from last night. The Brewers and the Orioles. The Brewers had a two to one win all the way until the later part of that game, and then unfortunately they lost the game three to two as their bullpen couldn't hold it, which is somewhat unique. The bullpen for the Brewers has been very good, and yet they couldn't hold that lead last night. So I lost the game three to two. So that was a bummer. So we wound up going one and two on the day. So Sunday we go up one point four units. Yesterday we're down about one point one unit. So it's just kind of the way that I've gone over the last couple of weeks of just trading money back and forth. So today we're gonna look at the prop bet chee cheet and I've got a plague just based on principle, just because it's a square play.
Speaker 1: The whole public's on it. Everyone's on it. It's my team.
Speaker 2: It's just a very sorry I'll explain the philosophy behind it. But you know, these are We've got preseason football coming up this week. We've got some opportunities to get into some other sports very soon. I am looking forward to trying, you know, going with college football. I'm looking forward to getting going with preseason football. We'll have some non baseball days very very soon. But until then, we'll look at the prop bet cheat sheet and we'll look at a play that I like for today for the daily juice. But again I until this kind of turns, these are the days if you want to be fading me, I'm not going to get angry in the least in terms of betting against my plays. And hey, I'm just here to tell you what I'm playing. And when i'm cold, I'm cold. When i'm hot, I'm hot. You can ride it or fade it, do whatever you want with it. So before we do that, let's tell you about the home run bets tool. Now we're making some tweaks to it. Okay, and again this is the post All Star break. There is some interesting data coming out of the post All Star break as to we haven't seen the same consistency for the numbers that we saw before the All Star break. Now after the All Star break, there are some people talking about the drag on the baseball might be up. But anyways, our prop bet cheat sheet will make adjustments for this. If you haven't checked it out, you can do so for free right now by going to bettingpros dot com. Slash Homers to check out where you are again, I don't recommend betting full units on this. I think you should be betting quarter units on this. But we're talking about plus three one hundred, four hundred five to one six to one odds for the home run cheat sheet the home run Best bet Bettingpros dot Com slash homers to check it out, and remember that we are giving away a fifty dollars store credit in a premium Betting Pros subscription. You guys can go ahead and jump in on that coming up here for this week by leaving a comment and being a subscriber here to us for Betting Pros on the Betting Pros YouTube channel. Okay, let's start with the Red Sox and they've lost three straight games, so everyone's on the Red Sox today. Dylan Cees goes for the Blue Jays. Dylan SE's has pitched against the Red Sox recently three games ago, complete game shutout at Fenway. Dylan Sees at home this year is a little bit worse than he is on the road. On the road, he is a one point seven to one ERA. He's six and one opposing batting average of one fifty five sixty three and a third innings worth of work. But at home this year he's one in four with a opposing batting average of two to oh one ERA of two point eight six sixty three innings worth of work. He's given up twenty earned runs, more runs, more home runs, a higher opposing batting average, and a one in four record for Dylan Cees at Sky you know, at what used to be called Skydom Rogers Center, right. So here's the thing. I'm not saying he's bad. But the Blue Jays are twenty nine and thirty one at home, and the Red Sox are thirty five and twenty three on the road, and they're throwing Patrick Sandoval, Patrick Sandoval. Since coming up, the Red Sox are five and zher in games started by Patrick Sandoval, including a fourteen to two win over the White Sox in his last start, a four to two win over the A's in his last road start. And he's a guy on the road has a two point eight to nine E. Right, He's only pitched nine innings, so it's not like the big sample size for this guy. But you know he's from California. He's a twenty nine year old, big lefty for the Red Sox, and he's been really good for them, and you know they're going up against you know, normally he's going up against a fifth or fourth starter, not the ace like Dylan Ces. But the Red Sox are so good on the road, and the Red Sox had a major controversy yesterday about rules and they had a big long delay.
Speaker 1: They lost the game two to one.
Speaker 2: Given the Red Sox and how hot they were before this three game losing streak and the fact that they are facing a pitcher that they have seen already, and the offense has been somewhat cold over the last couple of days for Boston, and they're so good on the road, I think this is a shot for the Red Sox to bust out of it here to get a W. I like Boston here to get a W. Today. Money line is plus one thirty seven. Kind of a principal play for me. Red Sox money line at plus one thirty seven for one unit to snap this three game losing streak up against the Toronto Blue Jays. It's a very square play. Everyone's on it. It's plus money for a team that just won all those games in a row. But sometimes It just is like that from Major League Baseball, Okay, sometimes taking the dog price and taking the plus money. It's just a principal play on it. And take the Red Sox at plus one thirty seven. Now prop bet cheat sheet, two plays to get into. Let's talk a little bit about our guy, Bobby wit Junior. He's facing Blake Snell, who's coming off the sixty day IL for his first start here. He has not pitched since the ninth of May. Okay, so it's been a lengthy delay. He's pissed one game this year, came back in May, went right back on the IL for Blake Snell. So is Blake Snell a dominant pitcher? Of course, Blake Snell is a dominant pitcher. He's a very good pitcher. But we have to look at this and go all right, he's coming back up against the Royals, and you've got Bobby wit Junior sitting there waiting for him.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Before the last two games for Bobby wit Junior, he gone over one and a half hits, runs and RBIs in four of the previous five games. I was on zero to two over the last two against the White Sox. Against the Dodgers, he did have one hit yesterday up against the Dodgers. Now talking about we're talking about one of the best hitters in baseball, a guy who is going to be facing a lefty in Blake Snell, who might not be all that sharp early.
Speaker 1: It is a five star play on the prop bet cheat sheet.
Speaker 2: We're being projected to go over too or so for either two singles, a hit, an RBI, a run. I mean, Bobby wit Junior is such a major cog in the offense for the Royals that normally when they are scoring, they're doing it. Really it's Bobby wit Junior. It pops up. He scored well, he scored one run, has stolen base, or he walked. Yesterday, he didn't have a hit yesterday, but the game before that, in a ten to two loss to the White Sox, didn't do great and three at bats did not get a hit. But against the Cubs in the second to last game in the middle game of that series, he had a hit, scored a run, went over and the three two profskin before that also had three and five hits, runs and RBIs for Bobby wit Junior. This is where the prop bet cheat sheet has really liked the numbers this year. It's where we've been pretty good with this with hits, runs and RBIs. I'm gonna trail the prop bet cheat sheet. I'm up here on this and we're gonna take Bobby Wood Junior over one and a half hits, runs and RBIs at even money here for the return of Blake Snell against the Dodgers, and just get a couple of couple of ribbies, a couple of hits in Bobby Wood Junior. It will go over this for us at even money. Now third play is a little juicy because of what we are going to play with the first two at even money plays, so there's just one unit. We're not paying any juice for the first two bets. Carson wizzen Hunt is starting for the Giants today. This guy at home has a five point zero six ERA. I'm posting batting average of two to eleven ten and two thirds innings worth of work. He's getting up six earned runs and three home runs. His road ERA is nine point two six. The team has lost three consecutive games started by Carson wizzen Hunt, including his last start where he went three and a third, gave up five hits and four earned runs. Before that against the Padres, he went three and a third gave up seven hits and six earned runs, including a home run in that game. Why is that significant, Well, he's somewhat of a gas can. The Giants have lost three straight games at home, and the Astros just had a big win last night, six to three in extra innings over the Giants. They'll throw Hunter Brown. I don't mind on, you know, on the Astros getting a w here for today, but the prop pet Chia sheet is focusing in on Jeremy Paynia, who did have three hits yesterday or three hits runs and RBIs. He had one hit, one run in one RBI yesterday to go over. That snapped a streak of six consecutive games where he had not gone over one and a half hits runs and RBIs. But the prop pet cheat sheet likes it a lot here today five star play projecting two point eight hits runs and RBIs nearly double what his number is at one point five here. So you're up against a gas can of a pitcher. You get Jeremy Paania to drive in a run, you know, hit a home run, you know, b getting unbath a couple of different times. You know, singling a single that scores a run cashes this bet for us for Jeremy Painia.
Speaker 1: So not a good picture on the mound.
Speaker 2: I like the Astros to get a w here if you want to go ahead and go that route if you want Houston. But their numbers are they're now currently minus one ninety four on the money line here for that. If there is a change in starting pitcher, there was some question that that might happen if the Giants throw somebody else. Definitely take a look at this before you bet it, because it matters to me as to who is pitching. So as of right now, I have it listed as wizen Hunt. But if there is a change at starting pitcher for the Giants, let's see what happens. But ESPN's got this listed as Carson. Wiz Hunt is gonna get the start here for today. So but if there is a change in starting pitchers, and maybe you hold off, this is a nine to forty five Eastern time start, soy may want to hold off just a little bit to see what ends up happening. I may need to get out of this bet. But prap betchi Chi liked it for Jeremy Paania to go over one and a half hits, runs and RBIs. At the time of taping it is Carson Wizenhunt is supposed to be pitching here for the Giants. So if that's the case, we're gonna go ahead and take Bobby. You gonna take an overplay on Jeremy Payania over one and a half hitch runs and RBIs and minus one fifty seven for one point five to seven units for us so plays for today Red Sox on the money line at plus one thirty seven on the road against Toronto, Bobby wit Junior over one and a half hits, runs and RBIs for even money against the Dodgers and Blake Snell. Jeremy Paynia over one and a half hits, runs and RBIs at minus one fifty seven for one point five seven units.
Speaker 1: My name is Matt Paroltz.
Speaker 2: You guys can follow me across all my socials at Sports Doc Matt every morning wherever you guys get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: It is the Daily Juice