Speaker 1: From Los Angeles. It's a p h Great.
Speaker 2: Moments and one and only world famous Perez Perez Hilton.
Speaker 3: It's the HP.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to the php on Booker. That would be my friend, Perez. How do you do.
Speaker 1: I'm of the business we call show, so I don't like letting everybody know certain things. For example, the last three episodes we were actually, in addition to the drama, having a different kind of drama, technical difficulties with my microphone. So today I'm using a brand new microphone, a brand new chord, and I'm a little also confused because for the last however many years, I've always held the microphone and I'm not holding it anymore. So this is just so weird.
Speaker 2: You're a little out of sorts.
Speaker 1: I know, well, I'm not anymore. And I'm also excited because we've got some big news. We're going to be talking about the met Gala, more Taylor Swift relationship, drama, some old people, share what's going on in Hollywood, everything, the writer's strike and more. But first, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm doing well, very tired. I did a live broadcast with the Smashing Pumpkins last night.
Speaker 2: That was cool.
Speaker 3: Getting to talk to Billy Corgan and spend it some time with him. Such an icon from the nineties, and he was a little briskly back in the day. And it's so funny how some of these guys they just get older and they get nicer, and they just really understand their place and what they've done, and all of a sudden, he's really willing to share.
Speaker 2: His music and he's doing new ideas. He did this podcast.
Speaker 3: It was called thirty three and he took all thirty three of his new songs from all three albums like this trilogy, and he did a podcast for each individual song, so kind of like telling us how they all tie together. That's for like the super fans, Yeah, for super super fans. But he's a very very interesting speaker, even if you're not like a super fan. He's a really articulate and smart and well thought out guy. So it was really nice spending some time to get to talk to him.
Speaker 2: I'm interviewing the band.
Speaker 3: Three Doors down, same thing on Thursday.
Speaker 1: Did you have a little bit of beef with him in the past.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say I had beef.
Speaker 3: He's the only person to ever drop an F bomb on my radio show before after he said that he wouldn't he did in New York.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say it was beef.
Speaker 1: He was the provocateur.
Speaker 3: Yeah, back in the day, he wasn't the most he wasn't the most welcoming, you know. He just was a little bristly.
Speaker 1: I just say that, and you're doing that with Three Doors Down?
Speaker 2: He said, yeah, three Doors Down on Thursday.
Speaker 3: This has just been a week, I mean. And then I had Access TV yesterday. I'm like, who am I I'm doing too much work.
Speaker 1: I don't even think I know a single Three Doors Down song? Maybe I do. What's their baby tonight? I think I know that song.
Speaker 2: I know that song.
Speaker 1: Well, that's exciting. Busy is good. I've been busy as well. Since our last podcast. I went to CinemaCon, the first time I had ever been to that. They have it annually here in Las Vegas. It's a big film convention where they bring out all these A listers and they show you never before seen footage from the upcoming films. It's basically like a big pep rally for all of the movies they're going to be coming out. And it was really cool because I went to the Universal Focus Features one and I got to see a bunch of footage, but the one that most excited me was I was the first person, along with a thousand other people, to see the footage from the new Wicked movie. I was blown away in that little three minute featurette by Cynthia Arrivo, who plays Alphaba and Ariana. I need to watch more because it feels unfair to like, you know, you can't people do form opinions based on Trey. But it's not a trailer that they showed. They showed a featurette which was like a mixture of some acting, very little singing, mainly acting, and then mainly the director and other people affiliated with the movie talking about the movie. But from what I saw, it felt like she was giving me a lot of Christian Chenowith, who originated the role of Glinda on Broadway and really gave us the blueprint. And I want to see arian and make it her own and we'll see if she can. If she can do that, I feel like I could tell Cynthia Arrivo did Dina Menzel originated Alphaba and it was really cool. Also, I got invited to go see David Blaine's Magic Show at Resorts World, and then I canceled those plans because I got invited to a restaurant opening for a cathedral at Aria and I saw that Mark Wahlberg was hosting that, and I said, I am going to manifest a Mark Wallber moment. He now lives in Las Vegas. I'm gonna meet him, We're gonna chat, I'm gonna get a photo. So I changed my David Blaine plans and I got to go, and David Blaine was so nice and took my kids backstage, did up close magic for us. My kids went on stage, they were a part of this show. It was truly one of the best nights ever. And by the way, I'm still thinking about that David Blaine Magic show because it's unlike any other magic show. It's part magic, part jackass. Because he does magic and all these crazy stunts. I'm like, oh my god, you're crazy.
Speaker 2: He's crazy.
Speaker 1: Highly recommend so amazing. And then Saturday night I went to the opening of Tau Group's Cathedral at the Aria, and I got my Mark Wahlberg moment. And let me tell you, sometimes when you take a photo with a celebrity, you could just tell all right, let me take a photo and be done with it. But it was not that situation. We had a conversation. He was asking me about my kids ages living here. He could not have been nicer. And I feel like I have a new acquaintance in Las Vegas that could turn into a friendship and like an a list acquaintance. Okay, very nice.
Speaker 3: Mark is If I had to write a book Perez about the nicest celebrity interactions that I've ever had, I would put Mark Wahlberg on page one.
Speaker 2: He's the nice I know.
Speaker 1: I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 2: He is unbelievably nice.
Speaker 3: And I had a really interesting arc kind of with him in Philadelphia. He filmed like four films in a row in Philly. I had just one after another after another, and he just was always there. So one morning he called the radio show because he was organically just a listener, so he really knew what was going on with each and every cast member on my show. And we couldn't believe it was him. We're like, this is really Mark Wahlberg. And he said I'll come to the state. We're like, sure you will. So we tried to put the whole thing together for another time and we couldn't figure it out just with his schedule and when he'd be going in and stuff. But I was doing a toy drive and i'd like tied it in with a birthday party at some bar in the evening, and Mark heard about it and called and said I'm coming. He did not only come, he brought a truck with him, and in the truck it was nothing but toys. The whole back of the truck was nothing but toys.
Speaker 2: He came.
Speaker 1: What year was this, approximately two thousand and six maybe or second?
Speaker 2: All right, Wow, he came in. He met every.
Speaker 3: Single listener at the party. I got pictures on it somewhere. But he is so incredible and he had his number for the longest time, and he always would say, we need a radio show like yours in Los Angeles. He said, I love this show, and he knew everything about all of us and like a true genuine listener.
Speaker 2: It was really wild. But you're right, he's a sweet, sweet man. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've had the most exhausting week in Vegas. I even also went to go see a concert. I saw, not a concert, like a DJ set, and I usually don't like DJ sets, but I went to go see Sophie Tucker, and they're more like a duo act. They're a band as well as a DJ, so they gave me that performance element that I love. I went to the premiere weekend of Toubeach and it was great and actually my favorite thing about going to the cathedral opening at Aria. They had a red carpet. I was interviewed and Page six was there and they asked me a question about Megan Markele and Prince Harry.
Speaker 2: I saw it.
Speaker 1: I just assumed that it was going to be part of like some bigger piece. They were asking everybody that question. No, they did an entire article about me and my on Megan Markel and Frits.
Speaker 2: Harry said the things that I would say, She's a bore.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, yes, I mean I feel like I need to give a little more context. I think I said this on the show. I said she's boring. Then I said, and that's what I want from my royals. They should be boring. They need to be boring. But I also feel like that's who she was even before she was a royal. And I gave by comparison a different example, Miley Cyrus not boring, nothing about Miley Cyrus is boring, okay, right, Prince Harry and Megan Markle combined are not even one half of interesting as Miley Cyrus. That was not an insult, by the way, because like I said, they should be boring.
Speaker 2: Well, it printed as an insult, which is so what.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's not an insult.
Speaker 3: They should be boring, king, But you missed it by point. It printed as an insult, is what I'm saying. They were saying that you're throwing salt on them, which I enjoyed. I like that, Perez, And whether somebody took you out of context or not, Hey man, that's not for you to decide.
Speaker 2: If they want to grab that and say that, good for you.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I fucking loved it.
Speaker 2: I was thrilled.
Speaker 1: I shared that article everywhere I re shared it. I was so happy go to a party and get some press. I'm all about it. Let me tell you, last week I think was my best favorite, most amazing, magical week in Las Vegas. Like everything that I have been manifesting for myself has happened. Oh shit, I even forgot to tell you, my god, I did so much last since our last show. I also went to go see Usher at his residency. I keep part phenomenal and I loved it when I saw it at Caesar's. I don't think a single guy is doing what he's doing. Kind of like that Michael Jackson model You'll never believe who was seated literally the row in front of me, Zendaya and her boyfriend Tom Holland. Wow, they had a bodyguard there, and I had all of these thoughts racing through my mind. I'm like, well, they're at a big concert. People are going to take video of them. So towards the beginning of the show, I took a short, little snippet of video of them and that's it. Then I let them be and enjoy their show. I didn't go up to them, even though I've met Zindeia before, and I just let them have their moment. And it was really cute watching them watch the show. She It's like, really cute, especially because like Zendea was really into the Usher show and Tom Holland was just like sort of like tagging along and sort of into it right, but he was a supportive boyfriend, and they kept touching each other and I'm like, oh, they're so cute. I love them.
Speaker 3: I think this is really your kind of Madonna moment, right when she moved to South Beach and sort of started a movement to make this.
Speaker 2: Little sleepy beach town a thing.
Speaker 3: And you and Mark Wahlberg really are getting a ton of press for really leading this charge of everybody leaving a certain place to go to another place. So kind of keep that in the back of your mind. That's how I see it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. The Las Vegas Review Journal did an article about Las Vegas being named by some publication or some poll or something like that. I forget the exact details, the number two city in America that people are moving to. And they used my family's photo when I did a photo shoot for the Las Vegas Review Journal in January about moving here for that article, and then the Senator, the United States Senator, repurposed that article on her social media with my photo. So it's crazy. I love it. I even had been hanging out with new Gaze that I did not know before.
Speaker 2: I'd meant to ask you about that. This must be a whole new dating crop for you.
Speaker 1: I mean, just the gays that I've been hanging out with, they're all coupled up, literally they've all got partners. But you know, eventually they might introduce me to their friends, and their friends might introduce me to their friends, and they might be single, and that might lead to something down the road. And that's the way I want to do it. Like I said, I don't want to do online dating, even though that's how most people meet people these days. I want to meet him in the real world and organically.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my god, my doctor, I've got a got a new gay doctor. He's hot. Oh my god, he's hot. He owns his practice, he's hot, he's successful, he's a doctor. Oh my god. I would love to manifest that. Maybe word will get back to him. I don't know, but you know what, he probably has a fucking partner. I'm sure he does. Anyways, you never know. I'm so happy and we're going to get to the met Gala, but before that, and I'll try to make this brief. Patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton. It's coming people, Finally, I know so many of you have asked us to do this. You wanted it. Necessities, the mother of invention, as they say, are real and very frustrating and somewhat resisting. Issues have pushed us into the Patreon direction, and I'm excited, not just because listen, we're gonna make money. It's not gonna be a free I mean we'll be free. There'll be the free layer where you can listen to it there if you want to, and as well as continue to listen to it on Apple Podcasts or Spotify or wherever you listen to it, and we're gonna give you a bonus episode a week. Patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton. It has not launched yet. If you go there, it'll just be like a wait list functionality that will let you know when we start, but we hope to and plan to start this month, so tell everybody. And it took me a while to convince Booker that this has kind of become the industry norm that so many big podcasts and personalities like Heather McDonald whose show we've been on and she's got a big ass podcast, or Holly Madison and so many other they do this. It's not begging for money. We're giving people stuff more more than just a free show a week, and I think it'll be a great experience for all and I'm very excited about it.
Speaker 2: There's been a little bit of blowback from some hasteners. No, yeah, I'll play you some calls.
Speaker 1: Well, they don't have to sign up for it exactly.
Speaker 2: Don't think you're not going to get this show.
Speaker 1: We're still doing this show.
Speaker 2: We're still doing this. You're going to get what you always get. People are like, well, I liked it when.
Speaker 3: You did two shows here. Well, okay, that's great, but the finances of this have changed in our eyes anyhow of what we're given to do this. We have to be able to make money somehow and editing the show and putting it up, and it takes time, and why can we ask for money because.
Speaker 1: It's good and because we're going to give you more RESI and.
Speaker 3: I are going to stick to some schedule on Patreon either, We're not going to sit there and go, well, we only have.
Speaker 2: To give you one show a week.
Speaker 3: If we have a hair up, are asked because some met gala happened and we want to talk about.
Speaker 1: Something episodes, Well.
Speaker 3: If we want to talk for ten minutes about something, or if we want to talk about an hour about something, we'll do it. So we want to have this thing where we're partnered with somebody where we're getting an even cut.
Speaker 2: We're not in that boat right now at all. Okay, we're nowhere near that boat.
Speaker 1: Well, let's not get back into it. We've started off great today. Let's keep it going.
Speaker 2: Let's keep it going.
Speaker 1: That's just a wait list. It'll be coming this month. My sister will help make sure that we launch on time. And I thank you already everybody who's expressed their support, and for everybody else, it's free, you fuckers. The met gala. I will not talk for twenty minutes about this. I will keep it to three or four. I'll just give you my best dressed which was for me Doja Cat, because she gave me the sparkle, she gave me a gorgeous on theme look. And she also gave me that heightened, elevated crazy moment because she also went dressed as a cat.
Speaker 3: Now, why did you like Doja Cat's cat better than and Jared Leto's cat? Because Jared Leto's cat was life like, it was creepy, it was so lifelike.
Speaker 1: But Jared Leto's cat felt more costume and less fashion. Doja Cat gave me fashion, also interesting. Three of the Kardashian Jenner's were there last year, there was an army of them. This year it was just Kim, Kylie and Kendall. This time we were half as many they got. I guess I'm going to assume they just they were, like there were too many Kardashian Jenners last year. We need to rein it in this year. And the other three just did not make the cut, which begs the question. And I've been seeing this consistently by the masses, a lot of people questioning and saying they think it's the Kardashians are on the downward spiral, on the down, on the decline, they're over. I don't think they're over, and I don't even think they're on the decline. To be honest, I don't see it. I disagree with those people.
Speaker 2: I just think they're celebrities and that's it.
Speaker 3: Everybodybody knows who they are, and once everybody knows who you are, it's just that they don't offer anything.
Speaker 2: To the world though.
Speaker 3: That's the problem with the Kardashians. It's just the same terrible television show that nobody's watching on Hulu. I'll tell you, Kendall walking around in a thong is like the greatest thing I've ever seen in my life. That girl is so stick and hot it's ridiculous. But outside of that, who could care? They really bring nothing to the world. I just don't see this generation loving them so much, especially the older ones. I could see them still liking maybe Kylie, but I don't know how relatable Kylie is.
Speaker 1: She's not.
Speaker 3: By the day, the word influencer evokes a pukish response by everyone, but by even the young generation people. And that's what these people are influencing.
Speaker 1: Not even that, but you know, like another bank crashed this week. People are rebelling and repellent against opulence or like bragging and showing off extreme wealth, which is what they do all the time. This one reality TV star, Heather ray Young, who was on Selling Sunset and is married to that flip it or flopp it or whatever, Tarik el mussa guy. She got backlash because she took her baby on a private plane and it's like baby's first private plane ride, I know. Anyways, I thought Kendall looked great on theme fabulous A quick honorable mention because I said I was gonna give you too much fashion. My second favorite look from the met Gala, Annie Hathaway as her friends call her, and in my mind she's my friend Annie Hathaway in Versace. You know, it was like a reconceptualization of the infamous iconic pin dress that Elizabeth Hurley wore forever ago. Just looked so gorgeous. She looked great, all right, interesting, I didn't think she looked great, but she didn't look bad. She never looks bad. Jennifer Lopez. I did love that she wore a fascinator, you know, a hat, and she I think was the only one that did, so that's a great way to stand out. I just didn't like the top of her dress. AnyWho, ben Affleck her husband was not their smart decision. He would have been miserable. The photos would have been meaned and all over the place and it would have just become a fa.
Speaker 2: Learned their lesson. He's like, I'm not going to places I don't want to go have fun.
Speaker 1: Honey, exactly. So I'm glad he did not go. Pete Davidson was there, and really it doesn't seem like his kind of event, his kind of thing, but he was there. He was my worst dressed of the met He just looked he did not understand the assignment. He did not care to understand the assignment. Yeah, I did not like it. But speaking of going viral, there was this moment, an interaction that went viral of Pete Davidson having a conversation with his ex girlfriend Kim Kardashian, and every once in a while, while body language expert Perez comes out and has to tell you all, he still wants hurt so much, he's all about her, and he's got another He's got a new girlfriend, by the way, but I can still tell he is. He's obsessed with her still and loves He's maybe not love and lust. You can just tell.
Speaker 3: Does he get to take the new girlfriend or is this a strictly you don't bring a date to the Galla thing? And what the fuck happens inside? I know I've been before, but I don't remember.
Speaker 1: If you're an A lister, you can take a plus one. And I don't think he took his new girlfriend because he's maybe a minus or B plus list.
Speaker 2: I don't know, gotcha.
Speaker 1: But Kim Kardashian, I did not like her look at all. It felt a little cheap, but I did sort of like that. I don't know if it was intentional or not, it was a callback to when she posed for Playboy magazine forever ago. She took these photos drenched in pearls and it was what she wore of the met gala. So if I look at it through that lens, then I enjoy it. But if I didn't have that context, I wouldn't have enjoyed her look that much. Anyways. Speaking of Kim Kardashian, she was interviewed on The Red Carpet about her casting for the upcoming season of American Horror Story, something that we discussed on this podcast more than once. And I, like I've said repeatedly, I like Kim Kardashian so nice, sweet, normal, you know, like just your typical, like not maybe not your typical, but she's like a valley girl, like a nice kind a kind value. She's not a mean she's not mean girl. Vibes. Okay, gotcha. I think Kim Kardashian is going to surprise us all. And I predict because not only my body language expert, but I'm also an into it and a medium. You're also full of shit, but continue, I fully am, I absolutely predict that Kim Kardashian is going to surprise us all and not suck on American horror story. In the interview, she revealed how seriously she's taking this, and she's even working with an acting teacher, an acting coach. So will she be Emmy Award caliber? Fuck no. But is she gonna embarrass herself?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I think she'll work at it and do a decent job. And also, I don't know how familiar you guys are with show business or acting, but a great editor can make a decent performance seem way better than it is. The editing is so important if you have a bad editor. But I think they're gonna make sure that she comes across well in every way, from her part to the show's part.
Speaker 3: I've said it before, they can take it as many times as that too. That too, they're gonna wait till they feel that they've got their moments. So I don't disagree with you one percent. She should be fine. And I wholeheartedly agree with editing. I do it for a living, I do it on the show.
Speaker 2: Editing is everything, So you're.
Speaker 1: Right well, speaking of editing, a lot of editors right now are not working because a lot of shows, actually most shows in Hollywood have shut down because there is a strike happening. The Writer's Guild has gone on strike.
Speaker 3: Listen, there's a lot going on, and there's a lot to say to this. I mean, there's wardrobe people that are out of work.
Speaker 2: And I was talking to a friend that does just that and she was saying the other day. I said, well, and this was the day, the day of the strike, but before.
Speaker 1: It might be a long ass strike, That's what she said.
Speaker 3: She said that we're hoping to be back by July. So this is going to take a while, and it has a lot to do with it. To simplify everything, it happened with streaming exactly being compensated properly for streaming, and every industry, including mine, is having problems with that because they're offering new ways of getting your content and the creators they want, you know, they want money for it. E go into Patreon. You know you're going to take us and give it to other people. How come we're not getting a taste of the money that you're making, And that's the question they're asking. So I went on my own strike.
Speaker 2: Two weeks ago, and I feel that I'm still on strike. To be honest, with you.
Speaker 1: The last strike was over a decade ago, and that lasted I believe, I think it was seven months. That was pretty wild. Yeah, so expect a lot more reality television next season, and you know, it'll take a while for all of this to come into fruition. But I you know, in the fall, you're not going to probably get your favorite show. You know, everything's delayed because right now they would be writing shows for the next season of television traditional or whatever. You know. Now streaming is all year round and all that shit, but a lot of people, some people still watch Actually, does anybody still watch ABC, CBS, Fox and Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but networks still you know, they still pulled decent million ish numbers, all right, nothing in the double digits anymore.
Speaker 1: Those will be delayed because the right starts now.
Speaker 2: They're written already.
Speaker 3: I mean there's things like Game of Thrones or House of Dragon that are already quote written. And by the way, these people are cheating that crap. There's always rewrite stirring things. Yeah, I'm sure they're backdooring it.
Speaker 2: And I get it.
Speaker 1: I think by the end of this week, like those shows may stop production because usually how it works is one union will support the other and they don't want to cross a picket line, you know what I mean? So I'm ye, I will say yeah. And some music related news, This is wild. Beyonce is taking on Goliath. She is fighting against the irs. They the taxman claims Beyonce ohs two point seven million dollars in unpaid taxes and penalties, and she says, hold up, no, I don't. Apparently there's some discrepancies over what they are not allowing to be charitable donations, which changes how much she needs to pay or not.
Speaker 2: There's a cap on that. It's it's pretty wild. What's going on with the irs?
Speaker 1: All right? In more music related news, from Beyonce to another living legend Share. A while ago on the podcast, we spoke about her engagement to Amber Rose's baby daddy, who is close to forty years younger than her. Unfortunately, they have just broken up and the engagement is no longer and I'm sad because I'm pretty sure her friends and family pressured this decision. I'm guessing, or maybe not, or the only thing I could think of is maybe he just refused to sign a prenup, which, if then that's the case, he fumbled the bag.
Speaker 2: I don't see any of this.
Speaker 3: I think Share is batshit crazy, has always been batshit crazy.
Speaker 2: I love don't get me wrong, I love her Share. I didn't say I didn't love her. I'm just saying she's crazy. And I think you know, you change your mind on a whim here and there. That's what celebrities do. They're not normal people.
Speaker 1: Let's keep it moving even more music related news post Malone, he's lost a lot of weight and especially there were a few videos that went viral where he was really just into the performance, but people thought he's been doing drugs, and he just wanted to assure everybody that he's not. He released a statement on social media saying, hello everybody. I hope you're having a great night. I wanted to say that I'm not doing drugs. I've had a lot of people ask me about my weight loss, and i'd suppose performance on stage. I'm having a lot of fun performing and have never felt healthier. I guess dad life kicked in and I decided to kick soda and start eating better so I can be around for a long time for this little angel. Next up is Smokes and Bruce, but I like to consider myself a patient man.
Speaker 3: L So let me tell you something. His new song Chemical is I have two favorite songs right now. That's one of them.
Speaker 2: It is so so good.
Speaker 3: I heard it, Oh my god, Chemical, listened to it?
Speaker 1: When did that come out?
Speaker 2: A few weeks ago? Maybe two? It's great, It's really great. Take a listen.
Speaker 1: That's not a good sign that I hadn't even heard of it.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's because it's not hip hop, and maybe it's more guitar based. It's more melodic, you know, it's not something that would be played on urban radio. It's more of an alternative rock track.
Speaker 2: But you could tell his musicianship and how.
Speaker 3: Good he is. Like, if you listen to it once a go it's okay. Listen to it five times you'll be like, man, this is a great record. It's a great and I love the New Food Fighters. The New Food Fighters is just what a great song. I'm looking forward to that new album next month.
Speaker 1: Well. In more music related news, Taylor Swift yet the final nail in the coffin for any doubter that believed there was major drama in her split with ex boyfriend Joe Alwin late last year. When she released her new highly successful album Midnights, she uploaded on Insta and across social media this one video, well, a few videos talking specifically about certain songs, and she uploaded one video talking about a song that was about her boyfriend Joe Alwin. She has deleted that video. Oh wow, she does not want it out there anymore. So, I mean whatever, It's not like she could ever scrub it from the internet, but she did take it down from her Instagram. You know, she doesn't want it on her Instagram. So I thought that was very interesting and happier. Couple's news. Congratulations to Miley Cyrus's mother, Tish Cyrus. She is engaged to be married to actor Dominic Purcell. So there is life after divorce. There is life after fifties and Mazzle although she may not even be fifty, Oh Tish.
Speaker 2: She's she's probably like fifty three or four.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you're right there, she's fifty five years old. You are correct. She's a banging fifty five though she is smoking. She's a hot fifty five. She's the definition of well, she could even be a grandmother. She's a definition of guilf okay. Speaking of guilf and Sex and Sexy Times. The new Queen of over Sharing, Megan Trainer, was talking about sex with her husband former Spy Kids or Spy Kids, A lum Darryl severa actor who you know has like a lot of actors, you know, has gone through a stretch of not acting.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: She says that her pussy is broken. She says, my husband is a big boy. I have pussy anxiety. Basically, his dick is too big and her v jaj hurts after they have sex.
Speaker 2: She just had a kid. I know it could be big, but man, something a lot bigger just came out.
Speaker 1: I know, I know. And also I hate to break to her. Maybe she doesn't want to acknowledge this. But he's not doing it right. Then he's just not good at what he does. If it's hurting, you know, like he maybe needs to take his time to like, hello, if gay men can take a fist, she can take a dig.
Speaker 2: Okay, a little graphic here.
Speaker 1: But seriously, he's not doing he's not doing it right.
Speaker 3: I think she's a good wife in the regard of she's just out there saying that her husband's got a big one and the husband appreciates that.
Speaker 2: Since we're talking Megan, her mom reached out to me. She DM me, Oh, because we.
Speaker 3: Talked about her on the show last week. We'll get into that when we get into calls here in a few minutes.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's talk about it now, because we're taking into calls.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: No, she just said it's been a tough week because of the teacher talked about the teacher drama, which a lot of people had thoughts about the teacher drama.
Speaker 2: Because you didn't deliver the entire story.
Speaker 1: You cut me off. You cut me, You cut me off. I remember exactly what happened.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, I didn't cut you.
Speaker 1: Yes you did. You said you're taking it out of context. But before I could even.
Speaker 3: Get you more, you were taking it out of context, and you you did finish. You did not finish the full story.
Speaker 2: There, you did.
Speaker 1: You cut me off.
Speaker 2: It's not easily went back to the conversation.
Speaker 1: All right, whatever, go ahead. Revision is your Your revision is history not I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying you reported about a quarter of the story, took most of it out of context.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's all I'm reporting that. Listen. I'll let the audience give it to you.
Speaker 1: I was telling the story and then you shut me down.
Speaker 3: I did not shut you down. Okay, all right, participating in the conversation with you.
Speaker 1: All right, let's take a call. But we did have a fight over that.
Speaker 6: No, we did.
Speaker 1: Your revision is history?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, No we didn't. I just said, well, it's not fair what you just all right, you didn't report the whole story. And in the end of the day, we both had it wrong because I didn't get all the information. But I get my information from you. I'm not busy following Megan Training.
Speaker 2: No offense to maggot. Let's go.
Speaker 7: Hey, this Sarah calling from New York as literally listening to the podcast, and thanks got my braces as a teenager and I'm getting my masters.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 7: So I'm calling about the Meghan Trainer new story, the fact that Peress really just took the found bite and reported it from that perspective with no other context. But I'm really glad you called him out because I've been thinking why caresses following with you know, the younger generations who are really speaking for nuances and celebrity stories. I think this should pump the incident where that has shown that press has really reported, you know, these gossips from a story perspective and not really giving us a full context.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Is she leaving this call from a treadmill? Where does she walking somewhere? She can't stop for a second to leave this message.
Speaker 3: I agree with her about nuance, you know, I preach about the word nuance incessantly. How everything's taken out of context in this environment. It's clickbait society media. That's the way things are, that's the way things work. We talked about it at the beginning of the show, Perez talking about Megan Markle, not what happened, but the headline is different.
Speaker 7: Hey Perez, Hey.
Speaker 6: Booker, This is Melissa from Chicago, Long Tstener. I absolutely love your podcast. I look forward to it every week, and I've always wanted you guys to increase the number of episodes per week. Even a second episode would help me get through my long commute to and from work. It's just a drag when I only have one episode I can listen to, and I have nothing else to listen to until my next one that comes out. But I don't know what Patreon is or whatever, but whatever deal you guys can strike up to do additional episodes or even just one. This episode every other week would be great. And Booker, if you were to start an only fans, I've never been on that website, but I would definitely be your first subscriber.
Speaker 3: Thanks guys.
Speaker 1: Thanks, oh god, that wasn't expected.
Speaker 2: Let's let's put another call thy.
Speaker 6: Thanks Kathy from Colorado. I just want to go over to things. Number one, I'm so.
Speaker 7: Glad that you guys had another podcast.
Speaker 6: I was very upset to hear that there loving possibility of not hearing.
Speaker 1: You guys again.
Speaker 6: So I'm glad that things worked out. Number two, Booker, that you do not know about.
Speaker 2: Erica's singing career.
Speaker 7: As I'm doing.
Speaker 6: Air quolls, I'm sure if you're ask your girlfriend she know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't give a shit. I don't know who she is. I don't care who she is. Why are you surprised a housewife, a housewife that SIGs? Should I know about this?
Speaker 4: Okay from the Midwest And Booker, just say the.
Speaker 7: Teachers small dick.
Speaker 2: No, I never said that.
Speaker 3: I'm a big fan of teachers. I was raised by a teacher. But we'll continue.
Speaker 4: I never said that that's what he was saying when I was listening to the podcast, I'm just dying over here, when I was trying to put all that together. But in all seriousness, Vegan's comments were very obnoxious, I think to teachers right now, most of us are just trying to literally survive the school year.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: I feel like, no matter what she actually.
Speaker 4: Mist, she said what she said, and it sounded very annoying from a very privileged pop star who's you know, from Nantucket. And I'm not sure she ever went to a public school. So yeah, those are my comments today. I Correz is right, teachers are not happy with those comments. Weird to get comments like.
Speaker 1: That from his parents. Well, I love hearing.
Speaker 3: You weren't right for the record, All of a sudden, you're claimy, you're right, You're right by saying teachers were saying that they were upset.
Speaker 2: But there was more to the story that you didn't give.
Speaker 1: So kame on. What was more to the story? What was the more that's the story that teachers were upset. Now I know what more was there to it?
Speaker 3: Well, there was more to the story because she had said more than you had told me. She had said other things about teachers that it wasn't just about school shootings. It was about other things as well, And after hearing those things, I agree with the caller. She was rather obnoxious, and I could see after hearing what she'd said that teachers have every right to be upset by her by what she said.
Speaker 1: Anyways, well, this has been great and we appreciate you all. Patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton coming soon.
Speaker 3: Guys, have a wonderful week. We'll see you next week, and thank you for listening.
Speaker 5: All right, See what's streaming free all month long during amplify AAPI voices on Pluto TV. Watch shows like Kim's Convenience with Seeming Lyou and amazing movies like Meet the Patels and Jason Momoa and Braven. Plus. Pluto TV has hundreds of channels with thousands more movies and TV shows available on live and on demand. Download Pluto TV on all your favorite devices for free. Pluto TV stream now, pay never.
Speaker 1: Pick up that glass of panigree show or your drink of choice, and come have some fun with us on Turtle Time.
Speaker 5: We're gonna do more than just drink and party on this podcast.
Speaker 6: Mom, I know, I know, Okay, if you don't know who I am, well, I'll Ramona Singer and that's my daughter Avery. And you probably know us best from the Real Housewives of New York.
Speaker 2: And now you'll get to know us even better on our podcast, Turtle Tack.
Speaker 1: Let's make more iconic moments together. Every Wednesday, It's Turtle Tack.
Speaker 5: Follow ray and review now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon Music, or wherever you get your podcasts.