Speaker 1: How much money do you make?
Speaker 2: Ship about thousand dollars a week?
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 1: What do you do? Sell drugs?
Speaker 4: Drugs, ship cocaine?
Speaker 2: All type of ship? Man, it's a legal man to be all this. Motherfucking man, tell me you.
Speaker 5: Problem.
Speaker 2: Man, So I sell drugs and ship right and sell a lot of weeds and ship my home. But robbed on and sometimes you fuck me over someone fucking them too much with rod robbed the robbed robber. Then they called Nigga Chambers hard as rapper two. Then I got the hop. He let me sell drugs here and there, here and now, probably to bow you faith from the all type of ship? You know?
Speaker 6: Have you ever gotten into any like crazy situations with that job?
Speaker 4: Helln no, man, everything was straight on.
Speaker 2: Everything was you know what I'm saying, peche chewing this mother fucking you know all right, like stupid ship.
Speaker 1: I see right now, y'all w for like stupid ship. I see what's going on? How much money do you make in a year more than you need to know about? Ballpark?
Speaker 3: No, no numbers range enough to pay my bills?
Speaker 1: How much are your bills.
Speaker 3: Enough to make a great living and support that one over there?
Speaker 1: Why won't you tell me because.
Speaker 3: He doesn't need to know how much I make?
Speaker 1: You told me what does you make?
Speaker 4: Somewhere around? Like one hundred is what she told me.
Speaker 1: All Right, we had the truth. What do you do?
Speaker 4: I'm in sales.
Speaker 1: What do you sell?
Speaker 3: I sell software into health healthcare companies? It's I do well. They like to say drugs, but I don't sell drugs anymore. That was pharmaceutical wrap. That was legal drug sales.
Speaker 1: That was before this job, legal drugs. Sure. How much money do you make a year? It's a secret fallpark, you have a rain?
Speaker 5: I think like forty K four hundred.
Speaker 1: K, four hundred k? Yeah, doing what engineer? Really?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 6: You go in the bay in the bed. How long did it take you to get up to that salary?
Speaker 5: I think two years? Two years?
Speaker 1: Nice work?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Where do you work?
Speaker 5: Secret? But we just saw IPO?
Speaker 1: So how much money do you make?
Speaker 5: I'm a student, I work. I make about the thousands for months?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wait, so how much a year?
Speaker 5: Twelve K?
Speaker 1: Twelve K year? What are you doing?
Speaker 5: I'm delivery? Are you working? You pizza?
Speaker 1: Still sore? Heck yeah?
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 1: How much money do you make a year?
Speaker 4: Bump?
Speaker 5: Next question, No, ballpark?
Speaker 1: Can you have a range?
Speaker 4: A range zero de sun five K?
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 1: What do you do for a living?
Speaker 5: I saw real esty, I saw stay gotcha very nice?
Speaker 1: How much money do you make?
Speaker 4: Not enough? I work at game stop right now, so it's twelve bucks an hour?
Speaker 3: Back home?
Speaker 1: I mean, but what about the stock I feel like going to.
Speaker 4: The That's what I thought I thought i'd be paying. I get paid like twenty bucks an hour?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Nope?
Speaker 1: No, how much is that a year?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Ballpark?
Speaker 4: I don't know. Probably like a couple of twenty thousand dollars ish?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah?
Speaker 4: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah. What do you want to be? When do you grow up?
Speaker 4: I'm already kind of grown, but I'm not there yet. I want to be a film director and writer.
Speaker 5: Nice?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah yeah, start on, TikTok. We're directing this still, we're kind of directing this stick.
Speaker 4: I guess so.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, you're absolutely crushing it. Thank you.
Speaker 1: How much money do you make in a year? What do you do for a living? I'm a senior, quit a senior?
Speaker 5: What quantity save?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 5: I'm from London? You look cool? Cost consultants? I managed costs, consultants and construction.
Speaker 1: Okay, gotcha. So can you measure the quantity of anything?
Speaker 5: Most things? Yeah?
Speaker 1: How many jelly beans in the jelly bean jar?
Speaker 5: Jenny bean?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: How much money do you make?
Speaker 5: Zero?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 5: I don't have a job.
Speaker 1: Come on, get a job? Man? How old are you sixteen? Come on, that's that's working. You should have a house by now. Just to let you know, slacking, bro, I'll get one.
Speaker 5: Don't blame inflation.
Speaker 1: How much money do you make in a year?
Speaker 5: I don't make any money?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 5: Because I don't work?
Speaker 1: Why do you work?
Speaker 5: Because I don't need to work.
Speaker 1: Why don't you need to work.
Speaker 5: Because I'm still studying? Man?
Speaker 1: Are you a trust fund?
Speaker 5: Baby? Yes? Of course.
Speaker 1: How much is your allowance?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: I don't Why come on, you gotta tell how much your allowance? Come on, tell us, tell us. I'll tell you my allowance from viceself.
Speaker 1: Okay, love one more non money question right? Here we go, Here we go.