Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Write down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of this extravaganza. It's eight hundred nine to four one Sean if you want to join us. We are back in New York, Linda. We're in New York where you where you often talk like in New York. Welcome First of all.
Speaker 2: First of all, we missed you.
Speaker 1: Welcome home, Mike. Do you realize the only day of the year last year and this year that a broadcast from New York is right now? This is it, Patriots. I'm here for the Patriot Awards. I am MCing tonight and I already am having heart palpitations. Uh, you know, don't want to get here because it's New York. Well, the good news is it's Nasau County. Bruce Blakeman's a rock star. And by the way, Republicans and Nasal crushed it on Tuesday night. They absolutely crushed it. They had an amazing night here and we're hosting the Fox News Patriot Awards, which to me is it really is a great honor to be the MC of this and I'm very honored by it. I'm very grateful for it, and I have all my Fox friends and colleagues, they're all here and it's just as an exciting time. But what makes this show so different and what I love about it and you've been before, is that we honor the unsung heroes, the people that day in and day out around this country do heroic things, amazing work and never get or expect any recognition. And the stories of the people that we are going to be honoring tonight are unbelievable. You can watch the show. The show sold out, but you can watch it if you go to Foxnation dot com. I think it begins at eight to my right about that, I think it begins at eight, And I'm very excited. I'm very honored. It's a special night, the special people. Uh, we have great, great superstar guests. Now, if you were a call, I never over promised an under deliver. I kept telling you that if I could tell you, and I was not allowed. You know, they didn't want to announce it. But I knew who was coming. Malania Trump is coming tonight, and Erica Kirk is coming tonight. And Jason al Dean will be performing tonight, not just one song. He's going to be performing twice and he's doing something. Really, I don't want to give the I don't want to give the show away, and you know, then I get to be the MC of it all. It's it's very cool. You watched last year's show. What'd you think?
Speaker 2: I thought you were irreverent? And uh, I thought, I wonder how much they paid him to wear that.
Speaker 1: Tucks paid me? Who's him? Ye?
Speaker 2: Whoever was in charge of getting you in that in that suit? I was shocked.
Speaker 1: I have an outfit change in the middle of the show. Oh my, but you know this, this is what I hate about. I cannot stand the Grammy Awards. I can't stand you know, look, could you know you have a bitter list? The Actually.
Speaker 2: And did Devil went down to Georgia? I think I would be thrilled, actually, and so with Charlie Daniels Junior, that's the one song you can sing.
Speaker 1: I probably could have worked that out with Jason Alden, but I, you know, why would I ruin? I felt bad at times when I do the Devil went down to Georgia and we did it in these massive, you know, venues with twenty thousand people in him sometimes and you know, Devil went down to Georgia. You're looking for soul to steels. He's in buying way behind look at it. Make a deal when he comes across this young young man's song on a film plane, a hot well devil jumped up on a hickory stems up. Boy, let me tell you what I guess. You didn't know it, but I'm a fiddle whatever. I think I got some of a wrong. See that's really good.
Speaker 2: Like it's hard to do that, it's really really good.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like you do the the American Financing.
Speaker 2: Exact completely synonymous.
Speaker 1: Okay, you recorded it? You say you did it in one take?
Speaker 2: Okay, Jason? Did I do it in one take? Or not? You know, Jason would tell you the truth.
Speaker 1: You did it in one take? Okay, that's the truth. Get off your back. You're in the Get off her back.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right, preach.
Speaker 1: She did it in one take, and I'm not out next to you. Yeah, she did it in one take. You know, I'm a mixed martial artist.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: God, really, we've never heard any show only tells the truth. Oh, by the way, Sence has already been here and we've been hanging doctor Coburn's been here. He wanted to bring like a a metavac team because I refuse to go to the office to get a check and I kept telling him, you know, today's not the day. I just don't have enough time. He goes, well, I'm taking your blood pressure. I'm like, oh my gosh, in the middle of the Fox Nation show, you're going to be rushed off on a stretcher. Might be if he would have done all that, and it's not hard to carry an EKG machine he goes. He goes, I make you do this once a year. You better do it. And I'm like, he's given me a deadline and I love him to death, but he is here. We have a lot. Oh you know what the hangover controversy from yesterday show is. Oh my gosh, have you noticed how it's blown up? He had this this wonderful woman she was from my free state of Florida, but originally from New York, who called him member. She was very angry with me. We had two interesting callers yesterday. What was the atheist guy that believes well quantum particles. I'm like, where did the quantum particles come from? To be an atheist? I argue that you have to believe that something can come from nothing, because well, there's we had the Big Bang theory, and I'm like, okay, but who where did the where did all of the the particles come from to bang together to create universes within universes within universes, and then just it's just you know, scientifically mystically magic, you know, form, what is the most unbelievable, you know, creation that one can't imagine? Where did you If you're an atheist, you believe something can come from nothing? If you're an atheist, no, I think it's far more plausible. And I know in my heart, I have no doubt in my heart, my mind, my soul that there is a God, a creator. We're not designed to know everything about him. But that got I got a lot of feedback on that called yesterday, and I got a lot of feedback on this poor woman. She's in my free state of Florida, originally from New York. And this woman you know, of course, I did this whole song new York, New York, and I wrote this song weeks ago. What I find so, hey, Tippo, can you bring me a copy of the words? And I wrote this song weeks ago. Now, no offense to you, but you you know, telling me up to election day and through election day that Curtis was going to win the race. And I never want to deflate people before an election, because in the end there have been surprise elections. But you know what, I've been doing this too long to see that there was no shot wasn't going to happen. It just wasn't. And you know, so I took Frank Sinatra song, I rewrote it. You know, start spreading the news. I'm leaving today. No longer want to be a part of it, High tax New York. You know, these commi Mamdani blues are all longing to leave, right to the very heart of it. Bye bye New York. So the news no no, I promised, Oh you killing me.
Speaker 3: Don't want to be a part of it, Hi tax New York or these Mandani blues. I'm making believe right to the very heart event my by York. I want to wake up in a city without bad crime and fine, there's nowhere of scene and no chucking. These little town blues they pulled me away. I'll make a brand new start event outside New York. If I can make it their same money everywhere. Good bye if.
Speaker 4: You New New York, New York, screw you, New York.
Speaker 3: I wanna wake up in a city with the mandane and find out payload taxes, no crime all day, the police that are love. We've an old girl allway, these big city blues and bush me away. I'm I'm gonna make a brain a new star of it the hell away from New York. I can make it fair. No Hillary is anyway.
Speaker 1: I'm sick of you.
Speaker 4: New York, New York.
Speaker 3: Go have yourself New York. You're a complete.
Speaker 1: New York all right. The great Joe Pegs singing that, Uh, what a collaboration? What did he cut that? Like a day? What he did? I think he did a worse like one take. Yeah. I mean he's so amazing. He's so talented and gifted, and he's such a good dear friend. And I'm very grateful to him for doing that for us. I am happy with my lyrics. I could be a songwriter maybe in Nashville in my next life. I don't know. Well, it took us away from the cat that you over fed. But I do have news that we have to get to Democrats. There's been a lot of talk about Republican schisms and the legacy. Media mob wants to focus on that, but they always want to focus on the wrong things. The Schumer shutdown continues, We'll get to that. It's getting bad now. Maybe by the weekend, is what I'm being told. It might be a shot at them reopening. I think that the pressure is getting enormous at this point. This was pretty pretty interesting, and it was in the Washington Times today, AOC warning quote to the old guard, you're going to be left behind. Oh I wonder who she might be talking about anyway. Zoron comedy, Marxist Mamdani's stunning when in New York City in the mayoral race up an internal fight that now threatens to break apart the Democratic Party ahead of the twenty twenty six midterms. He's now the face of the Democratic Party. So listen. And I'm not being critical of AOC. I've said this for the longest time. When Nancy Pelosi was Speaker, She's speaker in name only. Came Jeffries's speaker in name only. And you know what, AOC is really the dominant voice in the House of Representatives. I don't think you can take that from her, and I don't agree with her, but you can't deny that she's very powerful. Mam Donnie's celebrations barely underway. AOC you know, leader of the Democrats, and this I call I think it's a radical you know, wing of the party, but it is what it is. She probably thinks I'm radical, you know. Put a stark warning out to the old guard leader. She said, the Democratic Party cannot last much longer by denying the future, by trying to undercut our young, by trying to undercut the next generation of diverse and upcoming Democrats, that of the actual party, the actual electorate and voter support. Her threat was lobbed directly at the top Democratic leaders, who either refused to endorse Mamdani Schumer or did so reluctantly Jeffries at the last minute, and with public assurances that his Socialists inspired agenda did not represent the future of the party, which is exactly what Khakim Jeffries did. It puts folks on notice that we have a future to plan and we are either going to do that together or you're going to be left behind. I mean, we know how she's interpreting these election results and by the way, you know, she went hard, deep in the paint campaigning for Mumdani, as did Grandpa Bernie. And Grandpa Bernie say in the same thing. Bernie Sanders, you know, hijack Schumer's press conference, which was pretty amazing. You know, Schumer was at the podium touting Democratic election wins as a five alarm fire for Republicans. Okay, if you think deep blue New Jersey, deep deep deep deep blue New York City, deep blue Virginia, I've never believed. The outlier in Virginia was Glenn Younkin. And it was just the perfect candidate, perfect time, perfect issues, and it just it was. But it was the exception. It's not the rule. It's not a purple state, even it's a blue state. And anyway, then Chucky Schumer is there. Bernie Sanders stepped in effectively hijacked the entire event, delivering a stinging rebuke not to Republicans but to his own leadership. He criticized the National Party for failing to back successful progressive candidates, specifically Zorn Marxist, Kami Mumdani, and Maine Senate hopeful Graham Platner. I think there is growing understanding that leadership and defending the status quo and the inequalities that exist in America is not where the American people are. They're looking at this as a mandate. And you know, his decision to elbow Chucky Schumer off the podium at his own press conference that you know as AOC is warning the Democratic Party old guard they better get on board or get out, or you're going to be left behind. This is a moment to remember. I'll tell you that historically, what was I just handled here by Ethan oh here is okay? Bill Ackman's tweet, Bill Well, Bill Ackman came under fire. I like Bill Lackman. Actually I read his stuff. I think he's very smart. He seems to be one of the few people in the financial world that understand how profound it is to that Donald Trump has secured trillions in investments in manufacturing in this country and those jobs are going to be coming online, hopefully sooner rather than later, you know, because of the bonus depreciation one hundred percent bonus depreciation and the one big beautiful bill I mean trillions of dollars. This country has never seen that before, coupled with the largest tax cuts in American history, you know, coupled with you know, helping working men and women in this country, no tax on tips, overtime, or social security. And you know, add to that the president moving towards energy dominance. He was the first president to get us to energy and dependence in over seventy five years. And anyway, he was fighting against Mamdani getting elected. Then he tweeted out, if I can ever be of any help, let me know. In other words, he opened the door, and everyone else, his competitors, you know, started hammering him. I'm like, that's just complete ps. So he put out the Democrat what is the DSA called for? What is it called again? Democrats Socialists of America Anti War Working Groups internal document which they accidentally shared with me. It includes the group's list of demands for the incoming Mamdani administration. Shockingly, basically all the demands are anti Israel. And he puts out this memorandum and he writes on top this is bad and it talks about the agenda and it gives you know, they nominate volunteers co chairs. Remember Linda Sarsour said that Mamdani's going to be listening to everything she tells him to listen to Divest city pension funds from Israeli bonds and securities. Withdraw City funds from banks that lend money to Israel or do business in Israel. N City contracts with companies that do business with Israel. Operates city grocery stores free of Israeli products. Wow, Investigate real estate agents hosting illegal sales of stolen lands in the West Bank. Evict weapons manufacturers and transporters from the New York City metro area. Remove nonprofit status from charities that raise money and funds for the IDF. Divest the City of New York Endowment and reinstate wrongly fired professors. Dismantle Eric Adams, New York City Israel Economic Council and NYPD training with the IOF and repression of demonstrators and the SRG, arrest net and Yahoo, and activate an active idea of soldiers for war crimes. This is sick stuff, I'm telling you. This is sick, sick, sick. You know, virulent anti Semitism, you know. But the guy that wouldn't condemn globalize the Antifada, why would any of you be surprised? You shouldn't be, Linda, you shocked by that, I am I'm ap polled. Say that word again.
Speaker 3: Appalled.
Speaker 2: How do you say it like you're from Florida. I'm a polled, I'm appolled.
Speaker 1: Florida doesn't have a thick New York accent like you do.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. First of all, Florida, Florida is New York. It is That's where everything is going.
Speaker 1: Uh No, there are many people that have fled New York and New Jersey and California and Illinois and that have ended up in my free state of Florida. Many have actually fled to yours. You're Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: Well, a lot of Californians have actually gone to Texas. I would say the Northeasterns are going to Florida and South Carolina and Tennessee.
Speaker 1: So I was just telling everyone in the last hour, so crazy Bernie AOC Marxist Kami Mumdani plan a hostile takeover. AOC is warning. But basically she's talking directly to Chucky Schumer. You know when she says the Democratic Party cannot last much longer by denying the future, by trying to undercut our young, by trying to undercut a next generation of diverse and upcoming Democrats that have the actual party, the actual electorate voter support. Her threat lob directly at top Democrats. She's going right at Chucky and right at Hakim Jeffries. And you know, she said, her threat was lob directly at the top Democratic leaders who either refused to endorse mister Mumdanie or did so reluctantly at the last minute. The one that did so reluctantly at the last minute was a Keem Jeffries. The one that didn't was Chucky Schumer, and with public assurances that his socialist inspired agenda did not represent the future of the party, a direct hit on Jakeem Jeffries. Whatever I've been saying, their days are numbered, I've been saying they're leaders in name only. She is confirming my belief system. She said. It puts folks on notice that we have a future to plan. We are either going to do that together or you're going to be left behind. Well, let me tell you how that's going to end. Chuck is out, Hakeem Jeffries is out. There's no way they're going to be challenged. They're not going to be challenged. Bernie Sanders telling reporters. The party's internal divide is no secret. It's about to intensify in primary races across the US. So what we're going to see are more people, more squad members running for Congress and the Senate. What we're seeing him Maine, he said, what you're seeing in New York City. I mean, this lunatic in Maine, the guy with the Nazi tattoo has said the most vile and hateful things. I assume he, you know, is going to be their nominee against Susan Collins. Susan Collins is going to get re elected. That's what's going to happen to main Now. I don't agree with Susan Collins on some issues, but she's the only elected person in d C from the entire you know, from New England States. She's it, and she does try to accommodate the Republican leadership. She's not like Lisa Murkowski, who just you know, seems to just hate everything about the Republican Party. I'm not sure why she stays in it. And if it wasn't for rank choice voting, the stupidity that they have in Alaska as she wouldn't even be there. Anyway, So AOC says, what you're seeing in Maine, seeing in New York City, what you're going to see all over the country. You're going to see progressives running, protecting the needs of working class, taking on big money interest, fighting for an agenda. It is like to fight the oligarchy tour. You know what's amazing about that part? I love that fly around in a private jet. You know, they fly around in a beautiful, big Gulf stream, you know, with all those carbon emissions. By the way, I'm not against private jets. I've flown in them, and I'm going to tell you something. It is. It is quite the thing to fly it. It's pretty awesome, you know, And no problem with that. The problem is they claim that they're you know, the environment, the environ Well, I mean, she's the author of the Greed New Deal. But anyway, I'd actually like to interview AOC. I bet you I would be nice to her. I would be nice to her. I'd have a conversation. I would want I would not want it to be you know, a seven minute TV hit. I'd want it to go on for like two hours and just have a conversation. Let her talk, you know, I'll take notes, I'll respond, she can take notes instead of shouting over each other. Have a conversation and let me tell you what I believe, and let me tell you. You can tell me what you believe. Be I think, don't you think to be fascinating? I think it would be.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna let her get back to her roots and serve drinks while she tries to make a conversation.
Speaker 1: I find to tell you I have that. I hate to tell you, but I have that in common with her because those are my roots too. Yeah, but your.
Speaker 2: Roots were centered in the You know, being behind the bar is a stepping stone. You know somebody came in when day and say, hey, you want to be a congress iman, you'd be fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why are you? Why are you diminishing? She's now emerged as the most powerful.
Speaker 2: Oh, don't get me wrong. She was a terrible bartender too. Don't get it, don't don't get in.
Speaker 1: Do you know what kind of bartender she was? The idea?
Speaker 2: I know she never saw you at the end, even though you stood there for an hour and gave you the wrong drink.
Speaker 1: Trust me, Oh my god, you know you just you sound very angry today.
Speaker 3: Angry.
Speaker 1: She's just annoying. Okay, I'm not right. Wouldn't Why wouldn't you want that conversation. I can have a conversation, had a conversation.
Speaker 2: It's her going global warming is like real? Okay, and then you'd have to wait, and that would be the whole sentence.
Speaker 1: You're being mean, course to say the NYPD Commissioner, Jessica Tish, will stay on the job, but only if Mamdani agrees to certain conditions. I don't know what the hell they could be. That's an interesting side note. It is getting scary with the Schumer shutdown. The FAA released a list of airports that could be impacted by cancelations. Thousands of flights at high traffic airports around the country are going to be cut or canceled starting Friday. Great, oh, please don't get me trapped in New York. Please you know, Heavenly Father. No. The FAA, which directs more than forty four thousand flights a day, including commercial passenger flights, cargo planes, private aircraft, said restrictions will remain in place as long as necessary. A list obtained by NBC Chicago O'Hare Midway International will be among those impacted, Atlanta, Hartsfield, Boston, Logan, Anchorage International. What are people going to do to get home? In Alaska? Baltimore, Arlotte, Cincinnati, Dallas, Reagan National, Denver International, Dallas, Fort Worth International, I mean Newark, Liberty, Fort Lauderdale. Uh oh, that's a problem. That's a big problem. That's a huge problem. Even Dulles in DC. I mean, I've got interviews coming up. I gotta travel with these interviews. JFK in New York, Harry Reid International in Vegas, La La X. Are you kidding me? La Guardia? Oh my gosh, this is going to be a disaster. The shoe we shut down, Oh my gosh. But I'm sure they'll make an exception for the fight the oligarchy planes they've That has got to be prioritiz It's got to be a top priority. So we'll watch that very very closely. Nancy Pelosi, by the way, we learned, will not seek reelection, ending decades long House career. She looked like she was endorsing Newsome over Kamala Harris the other day. I think we told you about that. What else do I have here? Oh my gosh. The Schumer's shut down House Conservatives back new funding effort. I mean it's that we're now up to fifteen fifteen times that Democrats have rejected opening it. Sean Duffy warning the ten percent of the weekend's flights are going to be canceled just with this weekend. I got to get on one of those flights. I'm getting out of here. I'm not going to get trapped in New York. I have to escape. Emboldened by their election, when Democrats vow to continue their government shutdown, you know that's insane. Left wing House Democrats threaten their Senate colleagues saying that they will they will be hell to pay if they agree to reopen the government. Well, they already voted for a continuing resolution. You can't blame them. They just you know, and you know a lot of people. Now, I'm just not getting involved in the fight of the filibuster because you know, there's no convincing anybody. It's not one of those issues. Top Democrats celebrating Mamdonnie's win, but they don't really believe it. David Hogg, remember him, the former DNC vice chair. No other cities like New York. He said, the lesson that we'll be learned here tonight is not every policy in New York should be replicated around the country. Moving company phone numbers for our New York New York listening audience. As a public service to New York City, I wanted to give out the phone numbers to some of the more popular moving companies. If you'd like, We're going to put it on Hannity dot Com, Allied Van Lines, American Van Lines, Colonial Van Lines, Beckhan Van Lines, Chelsea U Haul and just look up you Haul on Google and find the location near you Google Maps. I don't think that's a bad idea anyway. Eight hundred and nine four one Shawn is a number we are in New York. This is this is a special night for me and I'm I'm being so serious. I'm so honored and grateful. We are not a high Hollywood patting ourselves on the back. Well, I have a little fun with that, but that's not what this night is about. It's honoring people that do incredibly courageous, brave, heroic things and never get recognition.