Speaker 1: And it's a simple man. And that can only mean one thing on this radio program, and that means all things self proclaimed simple man. That means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things O'Reilly of Bill O'Reilly dot com ist O'Reilly. Sir, how are you? I have a very important question for you.
Speaker 2: I'm fine, Thank you for asking, and I'm ready to go with your question.
Speaker 1: Uh okay. So all of our our careers we've had to deal and I'll use your terminology words of the day, smear merchants those people, I mean times. V. Sullivan makes it almost impossible to hold the media accountable when they lie about us. Right, That's that's pretty well known because you have to show malice, which is nearly impossible, because that's what's what's inside somebody's mind when they tell lies about us, Right, yep. And that's happened to you a lot, it's happened to me. It goes it's kind of the territory where public figures it goes with the territory.
Speaker 2: Right, it was with the territory. But you and I have a megaphone to fight back. The people I really feel sorry for are those smeared who do not have that opportunity and their careers and their lives and their families can be ruined in a heartbeat.
Speaker 1: And it happens way more often than people know, and it's horrible to witness it. Which is why I've had a practice ever since Richard Jewel, and I want to repeat myself where I don't rush to judgment, which is why I got rushed. The Russia hoax right, Fisa right, the Impeachment's right, Joe Biden and the Family Syndicate right, Duke Lacrosse right, Ferguson Missouri right, George Zimmerman right, Freddie Gray and Baltimore UVA. Those a lot of big, big issues the media got wrong, Bill, and we got it right. And I'll never get credit for it. And I'm not looking for credit because I do it for my audience. I don't do it for anybody else. So this is where I'm going with this question. Is I look at Elon musk as if you've ever watched the series on the History Channel The Men That Built America, I view him as a modern day version of this. And that's about Henry Ford and you know, Carnegie Melons, all these all these people built railroads and and build infrastructure, and they also became wealthy doing it. Here's a guy that you know creates Tesla into what it is today when he got involved early, becomes the CEO. Here's a guy that that thing that is the first company ever to send astronauts into space into orbit. Here's a guy that you know created a real free speech platform by buying Twitter. Here's a guy that helped the people in North Carolina that had no communications with the outside world and gave him for free starlink and has put starlink in over one hundred countries so that they can communicate worldwide. He did the same thing for the people of California. Here's a guy that's about to go rescue astronauts that have been abandoned in space for nearly three hundred days. They were only supposed to be there eight and why there was no urgency to get this done sooner is unbelievable to me. Then he has Neuralink, and I know this is a long set up, and I'm gonna give you a lot of time to respond. And Neuralink is working with AI and implant some people's brains, not ships for people that have conspiracy. Theorist mindsets, but to help the blind see again, and he's incredibly confident they will get there and help people with spinal cord injuries walk again. Now he's volunteering for free to cut out waste fraud abuse in our government, something that even Al Gore, Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, every past President Barack Obama, they all spoke about it. And now it's getting done and we see it. It's gonna end up being hundreds of billions of dollars abroad for this radical left agenda. And they hate him and they compare him to a Nazi, and they say they people are going to die because of what dooze you're doing. I don't like it, Bill, because it's a lie. And to me, I think he's helping to save money for the hardworking folks that make sixty six thousand dollars a year on average, and save money for our grandchildren that are already inheriting thirty seven trillion in debt.
Speaker 2: Your floor, Okay, So I watched your interview last night with Trump and Musk, and I think a couple of things have to be said about Elon Musk that he himself may not even be aware of. So what you just laid out is true. A guy's a genius and he's used his inate abilities to to improve the planet and if you if you add up, what he's done is far more good than harm. But when he crossed over into the public arena and attached himself to Donald Trump, he did not anticipate the hatred that that was going to engender. Would you agree with that? Must anticipate they.
Speaker 1: He joked about it. He was actually pretty funny about it.
Speaker 2: When you fight a war, and that's what this is. This is a political war between the corporate media and Donald Trump. It is a war. When you fight a war, you have to know what your enemy is going to do. So if you're going to invade Ukraine, as Prutin did, then Prutin's got to know what the pushback is going to be, all right, if he wants to be successful. Now Putin has not been successful in Ukraine, that's an interesting.
Speaker 1: Point, but make well, he's been successful in destroying a country and for no reason. And I agree with Trump that there should have been avoided.
Speaker 2: But yeah, he've been avoided, and if Trump were president, it would have been I firmly believe that. I believe that, But Musk didn't anticipate what he was going to face. See if he had anticipated it, if he had called me before he makes the alliance, I would have said, when you get in there and you are the mouth piece, the spokesperson for Doge, you have only got to do facts based stuff. You cannot do Speculation you cannot be, could or would have should. You can't do any of that. You got to lay it out. This is what we found, and the President will deal with it from here or Congress will deal with it from here. You have to be precise to disarm your enemies. And that's what didn't happen as much as it should have. So the intent of the Trump administration and by extension, Elon Musk, is a positive for most people. You saw Stephen Miller dressed down see NN yesterday saying the same thing, Why aren't you applauding this? Why is CNN not waving a banner that this kind of stuff is good for America and for the people who live in it. Instead, you try to tear down every single thing they're doing. That was a brilliant question posed by Miller, and the anchor Keelar couldn't answer it. He stepped on. Calm down, Calm down, hey, lady. Answer the question, why are you not applatting rooting out corruption with tax dollars? Why isn't that something that CNN and is spotlining every day? There is no answer.
Speaker 1: You know, I had no idea going into this interview how much time I would have. No, I had no idea it would go longer. I mean, we're gonna air more of it tonight. And at one point he said, and he said this before, We're gonna make mistakes, but we'll fix them very quickly. And which, by the way, is just kind of being human. Everyone's gonna make mistakes in life.
Speaker 2: Right, and mistakes. When you're at that level, Annity, you can't well.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, that's impossible. You're you're you're not you're you're now setting a standard. You know, we are human beings, and I don't see the big mistake he made you yours. You're almost saying that the mistake is on the pr front, or that you know the idea that they've acted where have they acted that has been wrong?
Speaker 2: You can't make any mistakes in at that level. So you have to build in an infrastructure and a discipline where you only present stuff you can prove, because every mistake that you make will be taken out of context and use to try to convince the American people that you're a notz're a fascist or whatever they're trying to do. Sure is my standard. Impossible, it is, but that's the mindset you have to go in with.
Speaker 1: So when Musk said, but look at what we did confirm, and I couldn't go over with them without ruining the interview if I read every single item that they discovered, which is now in the in the hundreds of billions of dollar range, now over one hundred billion dollars, and it's going to go much higher. I think he's right in his estimate. It may may reach a trillion. And I couldn't read it all to them because the number one, they'd want to get up and walk away. Number two, I think it bores the audience, and but it is. It is a way of communicating on television that I think is effective based on the direction of the interview. And so in other words, we've already confirmed most of what they found to be true, or else we wouldn't report it.
Speaker 2: Okay, but it's you doing that. He has to do it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's been made public. That's how that's how we got the information. Then we do our due diligence, you know, being in the media business and me wanting to get things right.
Speaker 2: Disagree here. This is hearts and minds, Okay. It is a war. You're fighting a war against the corporate media that no matter what the Trump administration does, no matter what Elon Musk does, the corporate media is going. I wait to see those two individuals as evil. Let's get back to you and me. No matter how good we are, no matter how honest we are, no matter how right we are about certain stories, as you just laid out at the beginning of this interview, we will never get credit for that because in the eyes of the progressive left, Kennedy and O'Reilly are evil. Okay, that's what must cast to understand.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break right back more with all things simple man, Bill O'Reilly, all things O'reillybilloreilly dot com. As we continue exposing the Pelosi Party's chaos and corruption all.
Speaker 2: Day, every day.
Speaker 1: This is the Seannnity Show. All right, we continue, how Bill O'Reilly is with us, all things O'Reilly Bill, O'reiley dot com. I just want to understand you better because what you're and you're right in the minds of people on the left, they hate us. Number one, We've had success that they have not had. I'm not a zero sum game guy. I don't. I don't believe my successes is going to be predicated on somebody else's failure. I don't champion people failing in our business. I really don't.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Some people earn it and that's on them. But on the other hand of that, you know, it's it's fine that they're there. I don't respond to most of it because I don't think my audience cares. Number one and number two, I don't want to waste precious airtime. Now, the stuff that that has been confirmed was confirmed by Dose. He's putting it all over X He's put he's talking about it. I don't know what else you want the guy to do. And he's still being smeared, slandered, and be smirched regularly.
Speaker 2: Right, he's never gonna be able to get it all out. But he made some mistakes condom Cegaza, tourism in Tanzania and Egypt, all of those things, those have to be cut out. Look, here's the overarch that nobody has mentioned. And I hope you mentioned this on your program tonight. You don't have to give me credit. I wrote a Message of the Day on Tuesday.
Speaker 1: That's so you're basically telling twenty million people to steal your stuff and not give you credit. I give attribution, Bill, but go ahead.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing it for O'Reilly is the greatest guy. I'm doing it because it's important the American people hear it. The message said that FDR and JFK did exactly the same thing as Trump is doing with Musk, exactly. Harry Hopkins was brought in in nineteen thirty three.
Speaker 1: You are correct, but not to this extent. And Dwight Eisenhower, you're correct. Correct.
Speaker 2: Hopkins lived in the right house three years. He ran the show unelected, not confirmed by anybody. Okay, and JFK brought the Boston Boys down, all right, and they ran the show. They did all kinds of stuff in every department, every single department these guys were in.
Speaker 1: But this was a different error. This is when you're gonna have a president that's having affairs and everybody knows about it, or a president they can't walk and everybody knows about it and they don't report it. You look, you bring up great points, thoughtful points. I think it doesn't matter how much they get right. The media is gonna harp on the one thing or two things or ten things that they get wrong and ignore the overarching theme. And with all the waste, fraud and abuse in the past, it's never been this bad. Next week, by the way, pretty soon we're gonna be able to talk about I don't know if you saw this, The congresswoman in charge of the AFK file says he thinks there's two shooters and I want to talk to you about that if we get to that.
Speaker 2: Okay, seeing the documents, she listen.
Speaker 1: I'm well, I'll tell you what you want to stay a few more minutes. I'll keep you. Mister. This is I only do this for you because you're You're a very compelling guest. I'm giving you a compliment, and anyway, we'll finish this on the other side. All right, we decided to hold over our friend Bill O'Reilly and all things o'reiley billoreilly dot com and okay, so preliminarily, and I'm not going to keep you too long. It looks that we have this congresswoman that's involved in the releasing of the RFK, JFK MLK files, among other things, the Epstein names, et cetera. Those files are coming out. I believe information on whether there's UFOs or not, that'll be coming out. I find it. I want to see it. I don't know why they've hidden all of this for all these decades. I imagine there's a reason. And there is suspicion that has been expressed by one of the people on the committee that in fact, they think there was two shooters. We don't know yet. I want to And you did a whole book on killing Kennedy. You don't think there is.
Speaker 2: No I got all the primary documents from the FBI's investigation on the scene, and there was no hard evidence, including ballistics, that showed there were two guns involved. See, it's not about gun men. It's about guns what gun and Leon v Oswald brought a manele Carkano rifle through the mail was delivered to him and those are the bullets that were found in the limousine. So that's what the FBI reported, and I believe that is true. If there were a second Gunman. There would have been other bullets all right in the Connolly the governor of Texas was wounded and Jfka who was killed, and those would have been either in the bodies or in the car. They were not there. So the congressman who referred it to gunman have has not seen the documents are going to be released. And the bureaucrats who classify stuff, they're not interested in the American people. They're interested in saying we don't want to show anybody anything. And certainly Lyndon Johnson, who's a big villain. And if you read Confronting the Presidents, you'll see how bad a guy and a president this man was. He didn't want anything else nothing because there was a CIA link to Oswald. As I write about a man named George de Morenshield was his minder in Dallas, and I broke that story when I was working in Dallas way way back, my second job. But anyway, I'm very curious to see what they had the government has. I will know instantly if it is true or not.
Speaker 1: And I but here's what the listen. I don't know, and I don't I don't in any way do I want to spread a conspiracy theory. There has been a lot of controversy. Let's put it over that way. Put it over, you know, let's explain it that way about the Warren Commission, the single bullet theory, the magic bullet theory, uh as as some people describe it, and explaining how that one bullet struck Kennedy in the back of his head and if you look at the autopsy photos, you can see his brain was brain matter was laying out there and exiting out of his throat and then you know, then striking the Texas Governor John Connolly, who was in I believe in the front seat of the car, and you know, and where he struck him. I don't know the answer, Bill, I'm not going to sit here and act like I do. I'm just interested in finding out why they hid this for so.
Speaker 2: Long, right, didn't hide any of that. That's all public knowledge. But you have to remember, this conspiracy stuff surrounding the Kennedy assassination in particular, made people a lot of money, millions of dollars. There's a whole industry about it. The compelling thing to me, there is one other is that how James Rolray got to London there's a director. This guy had no money, no assets. He shoots King in Memphis, he gets away, goes to Canada, then he goes to England. How did that happen? Now there there is something the government should explain because that's a fact. So anyway, I'm like you, I want to know the truth. I've spent a lot of time researching this stuff. I can debunk stuff very quickly. People should read Killing Kennedy. It's still in play as twenty million of my books are Hanny.
Speaker 1: No, I'm interested in finding out just that of curiosity. From a curiosity standpoint, I think, you know, keeping this under wraps since nineteen what sixty three when they put the Warren commissioned together is obscene. And I talked I talked to Robert F. Kennedy Junior at length. He does not believe, and he went to see Sir hanster hand. He does not believe Sir hanster Han was the killer of his own father, and that I'm only Bill.
Speaker 2: I don't know messenger.
Speaker 1: I'm the messenger and he but he believes it passionately. He's and he studied the video. That's his belief system. He's very convincing when he lays out his case. I don't know, so I can't tell my audience something that I have no knowledge of.
Speaker 2: People believe what they want to believe. That's what he wants to believe. When you have seven people backstage of that speech in Los Angeles all saw it, I'm sorry. That's enough evidence.
Speaker 1: It would be in a court of law. There's no doubt about it. All right, All things simple, man, Bill, O'Reilly. Bill, thanks for staying over with us. We appreciate it that it will be interesting when these things are released. I like the transparency aspect of it. Also, thanks for being with us. Eight hundred and nine four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Laurie is in Connecticut. Hey Laurie, how are you? Long time no here?
Speaker 3: Well, yes, it has been a long time. So how I used to call a lot and since you went off famous, I haven't been able to. But the reason I was calling Sean is I was getting so annoyed at these people complaining about Musk not being elected. My feeling is he actually was elected because Trump ran on the fact that Musk was going to head up this group. Therefore, people voted for Trump in essence then voting for Musk. So I don't understand why they're ditching a complaining about.
Speaker 1: It, right, They're bitching about something that they look They just want to hate him for two reasons. One is he has exposed a ton of waste, fraud and abuse. Two, he's associated with Donald Trump and even said in the interview last night, And by the way, I didn't I had no idea how long it would go. And I kind of lost control of the interview pretty quickly anyway, And and I wanted to let them talk, and I tried my best to let them talk and then still get in important questions that I thought were very that people needed to have answers to. And I got. I got every question I wanted and in the end, and what was but what was fascinating is that he knows. He talked about Trump de arrangement syndrome. And we played this, you know, on this show yesterday where he actually said, yeah, it's like they got hit in the jugular with a combination shot of metha and amphetamine and adrenaline. I forgot what else. He said, rabies. That's it. Rabies. I'm like, okay, that's a pretty damn good fun line, and he's right, because that's what it is. You know John Stewart last night, who is credit And John Stewart doesn't like me, and I'm not particularly fond of him, although he can be funny, but at least he's like a little bit like Bill Maher in the sense that I don't really love them, but they do have flashes of honesty. And he's like, just you know, you're a fascist. You're a fascist. You're a fascist. And he says, if you cry fascism at every administration overreach, even the ones that are constitutionally okay, you're going to find yourself out of fascism bullets when the time really comes. And the media, what they've done over the last ten years is cry wolf to the point where they numbed everybody, and you know, and the country, and the country litigated this idea of democracy on the ballot, and democracy he said, got his ass kicked by something called the majority vote. It was a good line on his part.
Speaker 3: Well, And the thing too is when everything that they accuse our side of doing is what they actually do. I remember my grandmother one time said to me, remember when you point your finger at someone, there's three fingers pointing back at you.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. That's a great Your mother was a brilliant lady, and so are you. I miss you, Laurie. Listen, make sure you check in with this often. Okay, don't wait so long.
Speaker 3: Okay, honey, I will do my desk.
Speaker 1: Okay, God bless you. You're the best. All right, quick break right to our phones when we come back. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn our number if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 2: Up next, our final roundup and Information Overload hour.
Speaker 1: Well, let's get thro our busy phones. Eight hundred nine one Shawn. My interview with Elon Musk at the top of the hour and part two. Tonight, we went long Anyway with the President Trump and Elon Musk, nine Eastern Hannity on Fox, George and Florida. Hey, George, how are you?
Speaker 4: What are you showing? How you doing with my friend?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 4: I listened to you last night with Trump and Elon, and I was saying, you did a great job. Congratulations. I think he might you might have knocked one off your bucket list for uh for that that last night.
Speaker 1: I thought I was so impressed. I can't even tell you it was fun to do. And I'm grateful for all of you for watching. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And and I.
Speaker 4: Talked to you a couple of years ago about Elon acquiring Twitter and how how impactful that was a long game, and I remember you telling me that he that he's an interesting person that thinks on a lot of different levels and if he's really committed to the free speech ideas, you're gonna have to wait and see. And he just had said, you'll hope that you hope he's true to his to his word and what he's saying. And but he also said there was like a great opportunity here and you're fascinated it and then you see a modern day innovator and uh. And then he said he's just off the chart smarts and you were gonna ask him just you just want to talk to him and no, no politics. Had just and just talked about his innovation. So I guess my question is, did Elon Musk exceed most of your expectations last night?
Speaker 1: Far exceeded them? I mean, and I'm gonna be very blunt to talk to one of the probably the greatest modern innovator in our time and probably the smartest guy on the planet, not just the richest guy on the planet, and a risk taker on top of it, and somebody with a generous heart and spirit and excited by life in an animated way is incredible. I mean I wish my brain worked like him. I mean, just the idea that you think about going to Mars, that you're going to rescue astronauts, that you selflessly give back by donating your time and energy energy to your country and give back to the people in North Carolina and and other people name rescuing these astronauts that have been lost in space. I find it really inspired. I think that's how every person, in their own way needs to live their life, and that is you want to give back. I hate that he's hated, but I don't care that he's hated. I mean, it's it if you. I mean, I care for him because I don't think he expects it. But having lived in this world as I have, I'm just hated. You know. I've walked into restaurants, especially in New York, and it's like daggers. I get you can read a room and it's like, ugh, my very presence discussed people. One one of the main reasons I left New York. I just understood that I wasn't liked and I just like, I have my friends, but you know, when you have to be careful where you go every second of every day, it's not fun.
Speaker 4: A few years ago, when you thought about being a part of Parlor two percent of the company, and you said, yeah, I'll own two percent of the pump company and get ninety nine percent of the blame when someone posts something crazy, and I was like, wow, that's exactly what Elon's thinking about right now. He gives everybody a platform, just like you, just like Joe Rogan, you talk about these people, that's where they come after. They don't the far left and stuff. They don't really care about you being confrontational. But if you give a platform and there's an alternate, a full fledged alternate media to them, they cannot survive, Sean, because then it just it's just gonna be really interested in the next couple of years. And and if I can predict and if I can predict that, if this, I mean, this is not over. Rush Limbaugh told me that, you know, media is a battleground. It's a battle every day when you get up in the morning, when Elon gets up in the morning, you get up in the morning. It's a battle because the media no longer controls the narrative. They never they no longer do that. And in my prediction in two years that there's gonna be a historical marker out of that CNM building in Atlanta. It's gonna say it. On June's twenty seven four, this is the day that legacy, legacy media media received its fatal blow. It's one eighty percent of the people of this country who do not follow conservative radio or Fox News or all the coff saw that their media was lying to them and that that historically.
Speaker 1: It's the day legacy. This election day is the day that legacy media died. It's funny. I I did a podcast with a media website that'll I think drop on Monday, and I go into great deal. I said, they're dead and they don't know it yet, and this is why they're dead. And I explained it in great specificity, in detail, a lot of what you're saying, and you're one hundred percent right. And you know what, I have to earn trust every day, and the way we do it is, you know, we try to be careful and accurate and get everything right, and I get criticized for it. Sometimes you're a little slow on some things. People like, well didn't you see this on X. I'm like, yeah, I haven't confirmed it yet. I have to confirm things independently before I can, you know, run with it, and so it takes time. A lot of times ask my staff. They get frustrated. I get frustrated. But you know, in the end, we've in you know, our track records pretty good. We're not perfect, but we try to be perfect. Anyway, my friend, I got a roll. I do appreciate you being out there. Thanks for staying with us so long, and uh and please check in again. Eight hundred nine one. Shawn is on number. I want all of you please listen to me because right now you're gonna get fifty percent off if you go to legacy box dot com slash Hannity And what does that mean. Well, Legacy Box, they're gonna mail you a box. And you're thinking, well, what am I gonna do with the box. It's simple. You're going to preserve all of your VHS tapes, all of your film reels, all of your fading photos, including negatives, and you're gonna get your You're gonna go in your attic, you're gonna go in your closets, you're gonna go in your garage, you're gonna go in your basement. You're gonna have other family members do the same. And all these fading memories you're gonna save in perpetuity, and then you'll be able to put it. They'll put it all together for you hand and digitize it, and then you could watch old family movies with your family and maybe hear from people that have passed away. You'll be able to pass this on for generations where you're great great great great great great great great. You know, grandchildren will be able to see what you look like and sounded like, how amazing will that be for them? It just is the most incredible idea. You get your originals back hand digitized in perpetuity, those memories won't fade away. It's legacy box dot com slash Hannity. You get fifty percent off your order today. That's Legacy box dot com slash Hannity today. Okay, are you feeling the impact of recent changes in the timeshare industry? Well, now, more than ever, the cost of timeshare ownership far outweigh any benefits my friends at lone Star Transfer Well, they are the only company that I trust to get you out. Our listener is positive. Feedback demonstrates why I have been supporting lone Star Transfer Now for many years now. For over a decade, they have successfully helped over twenty thousand timeshare owners and lone Star Transfer Well. They're exclusive options help timeshare owners like you get out faster and easier than any other option in the country. They're the only company that will give you a written guarantee and release you from your time share in a specific time frame. Now for a free consultation and a guaranteed solution, all our friends at lone Star Transfer its eight three three five nine fours zero zero seven five again eight three three five nine fours zero zero seven five. On the web its lone Start transfer dot Com