Speaker 1: Great, great, great team effort today.
Speaker 2: I'm so proud of you guys for the way.
Speaker 1: For listen, these are not.
Speaker 3: Easy ten days, not easy ten days being away all that kind of stuff. But you handle these these ten days, these two ball games.
Speaker 1: With class number one.
Speaker 3: And we came over here and we said we wanted to be not only one and oh, but two and oh.
Speaker 1: And we're two and oh going back to the US right out, right out.
Speaker 3: I mean a lot of things we could talk about defense, obviously, that first half was tremendous offense, the way to go down ninety three or two yard drive ten whatever.
Speaker 1: You get my stob right there, I tell you what I'm telling you. I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you that's the straight you strengthen numbers. Man strengthen numbers. Right when someone is not feeling their best, somebody else rallies and the team rallies around them. That's what you did today. And that's what you did, all right. My hat is off to you, guys.
Speaker 1: I'm so proud.
Speaker 2: Congratulations.
Speaker 1: This ride's gonna be sweet.
Speaker 3: There we go one, two, three, and that's only two though, that's only two.
Speaker 2: We gotta do this every week, every week. Great John fellows, let's enjoy this flice Jackson three one two three.
Speaker 4: Welcome to jag Zam this Wednesday, presented by Jet Home Loans, Kai Nannie Stevens, Ryan Sexton.
Speaker 1: John Ozier.
Speaker 4: We are back in studio. We're all happy to be back home after a couple of weeks in England and coming back to and l feels pretty good.
Speaker 1: Brian. Yeah, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 5: Uh, the mood on the plane, the mood of the franchise at one and two, coming off that really bad loss to the Texans. You know, I won't to say Cloud went within London, but they didn't feel really good. And to have the absolute reverse come back with them, the sunshine, even though it was dark weight, came back.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: It's It's a good way to get ready for an important game on Sunday against the Colts.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Doug was asked after the game about uh pumping his fists to the crowd and he said, I if we win like that, I always pump my fist. He should to me, it's the best win he's had here.
Speaker 1: It was a good one.
Speaker 4: I know we would have been excited to split that series one and one, but we come back to and O. So things are good here, so right for our big things this week, and big thing number one is cheers, because it was a pretty good trip over the pond, obviously coming back with two wins. Now they're three and two. Josh Allen talked about what the team was able to get done and what they're looking like now.
Speaker 6: This was a complete win.
Speaker 7: You know, the offensively, defensively, special teams. You know, NFL is a week the week basis, you know, you n you never know what to expect. Heck, we didn't expect to lose to the Texans, but we didn't prepare the right way, and those are the out comes up what happened. When you prepare the right way, when you have the mindset, when you have the confidence going into each game that you can dominate each matchup, you play with a cent of slagger, and today we had that slag offensively, defensive, special teams. And kudos to everybody, the coaching staff as well for not losing their cool. Everybody keeping sane and just knowing that we're gonna win this game.
Speaker 2: But we all got to stay in it.
Speaker 1: John.
Speaker 4: It was a big win because of the opponent they beat, but also because of the way they did it, because it was a full team effort and we saw everybody kind of doing what they needed to do well.
Speaker 6: I thought, I haven't asked Doug this, but that felt like sort of an old NFC East type game, if you will. They had to fight for it, they had to scrap for it. I've said multiple times since that game. I thought the most impressive thing was that I didn't think they played great in spots. They gave away a lot of points. The defense I thought played great, I mean wrong, but offensively you had four to seventy four of it, you know, mistakes, fumbles and yet leaving things on the field, they still won. And then in crunch time, the last seventeen minutes of that game, or so, a seventeen yard I mean a seventeen play driver you get nothing, and then two drives where you stick it down their throat.
Speaker 1: And if you had.
Speaker 6: Told me last Wednesday they were going to stick it down the Bill's throat in the fourth quarter, I told you were nuts.
Speaker 1: Well that was the most that they could do it.
Speaker 6: And so I thought it was a game where they enforced their will and they won a street fight against a really good team. And again I think it's whatever the comebacks were late last season.
Speaker 1: To me, it was the best win Dougs had here.
Speaker 5: Well, they had an answer, right, I mean, and previous Jaguars teams would not have had an answer in the fourth quarter. And yet every time second half starting forward, as the Bills seemed to be getting momentum, kai the Jaguars were able to take it off their seven eight They're seven.
Speaker 1: They never got pin deep.
Speaker 5: There wasn't a turnover deep in their own territory that lipped the field. And then as we saw the two touchdown drives with Travy Ctn topping it off, you mentioned an old AFC or part of the NFC East type feel. I didn't think the Jaguars offensive line played that well. Now, part of it was they had to shuffle things when Walker Little went down, and part of it is the fact that the Bills defensive line is really good. Oliver is a hugely disruptive force and gave everybody problems, and yet he didn't win the game.
Speaker 6: I guess what I meant. I certainly didn't mean the defensive line dominated. But again, the answer part the fact that it felt like a fight. Then no matter what happened. They were going to figure out a way. It felt like a postseason game in that sense where somebody's the postseason. He got injuries, he got things going nuts, and you just figure out a way to make a play to win. They won big games last year, but that's the best opponent they've eaten since I been here, and the way they did it, to me was super impressive.
Speaker 1: I think he's really proud of that one.
Speaker 2: He should be.
Speaker 5: Look what I was was is that they didn't play all that well against a really good defensive front, and yet they still found a way to get things done. Same thing we just heard from Josh Allen. They didn't get that quarterback on the ground yet both Allen and Walker drew a holding penalty, and anytime he dropped back five or seven steps, he had someone in his face. You don't look at the stats and you don't look at the highlights and say, well they really made his day long.
Speaker 2: They did.
Speaker 5: They harassed him consistently, except with the short drops when he got.
Speaker 2: Rid of the ball quickly.
Speaker 4: Because this is a team that's scoring thirty plus every week, we have to remember, yeah, they let them score, but this is a team that can score a lot more than that. And also for me, I think some of the big stuff was the resiliency we saw out there, whether it's Terius Williams getting picked on the entire game but then coming up with two of the biggest plays in the game, or even on offense, Traves Ytn having a hard time finding his way in the middle, but he bounces outside later and gets two touchdowns. So I think for me it was nice to see that resiliency because we hadn't seen that earlier in the season when we were getting down and then everybody was mentally down and they weren't coming back. So for me, that was one of the things I was very excited to see. Our second big thing today is going to be feel later by. This is something we've talked about before, but I wanted to bring up again because I know people have questions about it. We go away for two weeks to England and we do not have a buy. This week we're going to be facing off against the Colts. Doug talked about it after the game on Sunday.
Speaker 8: You know, we're still so early in the season after five games to take the buy this early, and it's a long season. A lot of football left, and so I feel like, if you know, if you can push, if you can push your buy towards the middle of the year, you know, it might benefit you. But I'll do my part, you know, to help our team recover this week coming up, but yet still making sure that they're prepared mentally for the Colts next weekend.
Speaker 4: Ryan, We'll see if it works out for them, but it seems like it's the way that Doug lakes to see it, at least halfway through the season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's something that they'll be really appreciative of.
Speaker 5: If you know, it's funny that if you go back to Sunday and count forward to eleven days, they will have had three games in eleven days with the Colts and the Saints.
Speaker 2: It's a really big challenge.
Speaker 5: Then the flip side is is that over the next twenty four day's following the Saints game, they only have one game because of the bye week. So they're gonna put their head down and grind through this thing. And I'm interested, John to see how they feel when they get back.
Speaker 2: Out on the practice field. Today.
Speaker 5: They came home, you know, they had Monday and Tuesday without practice.
Speaker 2: They went really light.
Speaker 5: Do you treat this like a Thursday night schedule right where you basically have a walk through all week long to get ready for the Colts, to ensure that your guys aren't just ready for this Sunday but next Thursday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 6: If you go walk through, it'd be interesting because Doug hadn't given that away as a Sunday night. And my guess is he has a plan, but that he put a lot of thought into it in the off season because it is a challenge. I'm sure his message today it's Wednesday, and I'm sure he's saying, guys, give me eight days and we'll get.
Speaker 1: You through New Orleans and then you can rest.
Speaker 6: But you got to get through this little segment because it's really important, and think about how you would feel if they would win the next two be five and two come out of ani and that's far head. But all of a sudden, now you're through that, you would I after.
Speaker 1: Houston, no way out a particular that they've had a shot at that. So it's right there for well, let.
Speaker 5: Me ask you guys, and we obviously didn't play, so it's not an apples to apples comparison.
Speaker 2: How do you feel right?
Speaker 5: It's Wednesday. We've been back for two days. I mean, are you back to normal? Are you back into your normal circadian rhythm?
Speaker 4: To be fair, I'm on like a Brian Sexton scheduler. Well, could be like five forty five this morning, so it was very productive in the morning, which maybe I won't fully switch back because that seems to be.
Speaker 2: Working for I like that morning schedule.
Speaker 1: You don't want to know what my normal is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're normals probably what.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not quite back yet, and it will be a challenge because the one thing I'm not sure people fully realize.
Speaker 1: And I hadn't really thought about it time for this game on Sunday.
Speaker 6: No team's ever got acclimated fully and then come back and tried to do it right. And I would say, well, they'veen playing in London for years and years and years, what are you talking about? But the body clock does get used.
Speaker 1: To it, so this is a new thing that they're trying to do. So I've had people ask me how will they do I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna find out. It is a major storyline we.
Speaker 4: Touched on our final big thing now and then which is a little bit of that stretch. We are currently in that eleven day stretch where they're gonna play. They played last Sunday, they play this Sunday, and then they'll play on Thursday, and then after that, we only have that one game against the Steelers in twenty four days because the bye week comes after that, so that'll be a bit of a rest.
Speaker 1: I want to talk to you guys a little bit.
Speaker 4: We talked about this may be in a hard stretch for them, but if they string in three wins together, it's almost like they're getting that momentum and then they're taking a week off. Do you believe in that or do you think the buye can never be coming at a bed.
Speaker 2: I gotta be honest with the mid season.
Speaker 5: If you were in that momentum surge and you had a bye week to get ready for the best team in football, who comes in here after that?
Speaker 2: With San Francisco I mean talking.
Speaker 5: I was at an event last night with Tony Dungee, who was in San Francisco last week for that Cowboys game, and he said, they are absolutely the real deal. They are a downhill running team. If you have that week off before you have to play them. I think everybody involved would appreciate that.
Speaker 1: It gives you a shot.
Speaker 6: I'm not a huge believer in momentum. Jaguars had none going to London and played great. So it's the next day starting pitcher, right, I mean, that's usually what it is. But if you believe in it, and if they believe they have momentum, more power to them.
Speaker 4: All right, they're gonna need all those two weeks for the forty nine ers, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Stay with us.
Speaker 4: We'll look around the AFC South, see what's going on in the division. On jags am Field Auto Group Jacksonville step up to Luxury Fieldsauto dot Com fans On Tuesday, October twenty fourth, from five to six, you can head the Publics located at Etown Exchange to meet Jacksonville Jaguars players for a special appearance from five to six. Again, that's Publics located at one one two five Etown Parkway here in Jacksonville on Tuesday, Totober twenty fourth, from five to six to meet members up the Jaguars. We're back here on jag Zam on this Wednesday, we get prepared to face off against the Colts again. The second time this season, and we'll get into that matchup a little more tomorrow, but we want to look around the AFC South and see what's going on and keep you guys abreast of the situation and what everybody's doing. And when the Colts come to town, it's gonna be Minshew mania again as it returns to Jacksonville this week. Also, we're gonna talk about each of these a little bit individually. The Titans are having some troubles right now. They fell to the Colts last week, and it feels like every other week we talk about them, it's either they've gotten back together or they're, you know, back to missing something and then c J. Stroud has not thrown an interception still to this point. They lost last week to the Falcons, which helps us out a little bit. But c J. Stroud is gonna be trouble for the however long he plays, because it's gonna be troublesome for sure. When we look at Minchew, I were a virtue you guys, cause you guys were here for all of it. What is he able to bring to that team? Is able to get them a couple more wins? And will he be able to do that on Sunday.
Speaker 5: Well, he seems to have this pension for the play that you don't expect. He's not fast, but he gets out of the pocket and he makes risky throws. But so far he hasn't thrown an interception this year, and his completion percentage is north of I think seventy percent in the limited time. Really, what's interesting about this is, I don't think it's Gardner Minshew that you worry about. It's the fact that they have got a running game with Zach Moss and the return of Jonathan Taylor that will make everything easy for him if he doesn't have to worry about guys pinning their ears back. I mean, I think he has a chance to be very effective because that Colt's running game. The other thing it's done is it's rejuvenated in an offensive line that had sort of lost its personality John I mean a few years ago that group led by Quentin Nelson was the best offensive line in football kind of fell off. Now with two running backs that are capable of making the house call from anywhere on the field, they played really well last week against the Titans, and the Titans front is no slouch.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Gardner does scare me in this game, not because of a revenge thing or whatever. But over the course of ten games, I believe Gardner is probably a five hundred quarterback. But for one game he's really dangerous because he gets outside the pocket. He'll make weird decisions, but good decisions. He'll go off script, and he's really accurate, really all over the field, is really accurate. What he doesn't have is the arm strength to make the huge chunk throw twenty five yards downfield.
Speaker 2: And they don't have the receiver to do it. Yea, if it's.
Speaker 6: Third and eleven, you've got to get him in situations that he's making throws he doesn't like to make.
Speaker 1: Then you can get him a little bit. But on one drive, if you're up by.
Speaker 6: Four on this guy with two minutes left, he's gonna have three weird plays and all of a sudden he's gonna be on your twenty with a chance to win the game. So to me, Brian, they didn't. I don't think they trailed in London. The Jaguars, if I recall, well, that's first time they've done that Doug Peter Snare are two straight games they need to get up on this team.
Speaker 1: Play as well, tackle as well. They tackled really well on Sunday. Tackle the Colts as well.
Speaker 6: Get a lead, and then you've got a chance to put this team in situations they don't want to be. But don't let the Colts be even with you in the second half because then they're playing their own game.
Speaker 5: Maybe I'm wrong, but I mean Minshew in his rookie season in twenty nineteen he was unpredictable. But when we last saw him here, what was he one to seven as a starting quarterback.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's good team.
Speaker 5: He was hon Well, no, I'm not taking that away, but he didn't do anything to take the team over the top. Now, he didn't do anything over the course of those games. And the Minshew many was really about twenty nineteen and the cult of personality that goes with him. I mean, he's that fun guy that people like. If the Colts are going to win on Sunday, they're going to do it because the Jaguars will be unable to stop their running game. They don't have a down the field, you know, field stretching kind of threat. This should not be a game where Gardner Minshew wins it should be the kind of game where if the Jaguars stopped the run, they win.
Speaker 4: Elsewhere in the division, we want to talk a little bit, we'll talk a little bit about that and this or that. But the Titans are just like week by week we don't really know what we're getting out of them, and they're always scary, of course, But are they gonna come back and kind of find their personality? Do we think john at this point or is.
Speaker 6: It pretty theorizing? Because I have not had a chance to really dig into the Titans, but I talked to one person up there, to people who've seen them a little bit, they feel like a team. I think they're really disciplined and really well coached. They know how Rabel likes to play. It feels like that has gotten them some good wins this year. It has kept them close. I wonder how they're gonna be week six, week seven. Once teams get film on all teams, sometimes teams.
Speaker 1: Slide at that point.
Speaker 6: I wonder if the Titans have enough left to sort of get through that mid season time when teams figure you out and then you adapt. I don't know the answer to that, but sometimes teams that are older, hanging on will start with, well, the Jaguars, remember, and Tom's last season had a really good start and then it just sort of fell apart.
Speaker 1: Is that what the Titans are now?
Speaker 6: I don't know, but I think it's a possibility. But again, Bryan been around this Titans team, Well, you still have a lot of respect for what they.
Speaker 1: Get to do.
Speaker 6: Count them out until they're out, but I wonder how they're gonna get through the next two months.
Speaker 5: It's a good front in Indianapolis. But Derrick Henry on fourth and one, you're betting on Derrick Henry, right, he couldn't get fourth and one.
Speaker 1: And that's kind of what I mean.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he had at figured out where the stuff they count on works anymore.
Speaker 5: Part of it is their offensive line, right They've got four new starters on the offensive line. But Ryan Tannehill, we know was an effective quarterback when Derrick Henry was that incredible threat. You had to account for Henry with an extra man near the line of scrimmage, and the Tannehill was willing to go downfield. Right now, the whole thing looks off because Dereck Henry isn't Dereck Henry and Ryan Tannehill hasn't changed. He's still Ryan Tannehill. Their defense is good. They will have games where Derek Henry gets going. But I've heard whispers that, you know, perhaps they'll try to move Derrick Henry before the season's over to a contender.
Speaker 2: So you never know.
Speaker 5: They've got a young running back they like, maybe, you know, Derrick Henry just doesn't. He didn't look like Derrick Henry last year. He doesn't look like Derrick Henry now. And he said, what ten thousand carries in the last five or six years. I mean, at some point, those big backs, they were it out as far.
Speaker 4: As the Texans go. We talk about CJ. Stroud when he was here, he showed out for sure. He still hasn't throw an interception. Is he gonna have one of those days? Or do we think he's just going to continue this until he's already at a record pace at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, yeah, he's a rookie.
Speaker 5: At some point, at some point he's going to try to force it and make a play. He's another guy that has one threat down the field, Collins, and that's it. So at some point he'll try they'll be behind and he'll try to force it in somewhere where it doesn't belong. I mean, at some point he'll get frustrated, but he's a really mature kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think what's obvious with the Texans is right now he's playing really well Stroud.
Speaker 1: It's got an to.
Speaker 6: Two and three, but they're not a mature roster around him. So even when he's playing well, they're gonna have games like last week where they lose to the Falcons in a game they could have won. Once they get mature another year, it may happen this year. You know, the Jags last year came out of sort of nowhere. The Texans feel like this team did early last year. I don't think it's their year yet, but once they add a couple of pieces around him, they're dangerous.
Speaker 5: I'd like to see them win enough games to not being the running for Marvin Harrison junior.
Speaker 2: That would be nice as Ohio State.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's win enough Texans so that you don't give him because if that happens, watch.
Speaker 4: Out all right, say with us, we're gonna go over this or that for what we got going on this week? Coming up next on Jack's I Am For ten years, dream Finders' homes have been proud to call themselves the official home builder of the Jacksonville jaguarssit visit dream Finders Homes for all of the available inventory and go Jags. Price dot Com also the easiest way to save money with comparison shopping cash back coupon's all in one, it's free. Try price dot Com. Today's this or this or that day? So we're gonna go over are this or that's for this week? Bryan? What are you looking at them?
Speaker 2: Colts are Titans?
Speaker 5: Who is the Jaguars biggest threat to win the division? I don't think the Texans are. I don't think this is their year. They didn't go all in on free agency.
Speaker 2: Like the Jaguars did last year. I don't think they have their pieces. I'm not sure the Colts have the quarterback situation.
Speaker 5: I mean, they have the running game and they're gonna win some games and they're gonna you know, And I don't.
Speaker 2: Believe in the Titans.
Speaker 5: I've said that since since we started this show. So I'm gonna say it's the Colts because I think with those two running backs and that offensive line, Gardner Minshew can be an efficient quarterback until Anthony Richardson comes back, and Richardson was averaging five point seven per carry. And I mean they can make it dangerous on you. If you have a screw up like they did against Houston, the Colts can catch you.
Speaker 2: So I think it's the Colts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I sort of agree.
Speaker 6: I think it's a real opportunity for this team, meaning the Jaguars. They haven't been in this situation. I was trying to remember the last time they had been a home favored in the division this early with a chance to sort of take control of the division. They were a home favor against the Titans last year and won the division a tight game. But this is one of those games that division champions. If you're going to be the team that goes, you beat the Colts and put the division in the rear view right now. So it's a real chance to be obviously up on the Colts by a sweep and then have the lead. I think if you had told anybody that, hey, after you beat Houston, you'll have a chance to be alone in first place in the division after six games, Wow, you'll take it. So this is their opportunity to you win this, Brian, And it feels like the first six weeks were okay. Yeah, no matter what happened against Houston, you feel like, okay, we got it done.
Speaker 1: We're fourign two clear first place.
Speaker 5: I ain't a big one or you've equaled things out right because you lost one you weren't supposed to and you won one you weren't supposed to because people didn't see the Jaguars beating the Bills in London. So if you get through this one, you're in great check.
Speaker 4: I think I'm with you, John in the sense that if they lose on Sunday to the Cults, that would give me much more concern. I think going forward where you don't have the tiebreaker on your side, and that would be a little more concerning to me.
Speaker 1: You'd still be okay because you're even.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's a disaster to lose this game because you've already beaten them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm saying you want to lose it, but it's not like oh okuess, we got swept, now we're behind. It just means you're.
Speaker 6: You're probably even with most of the division at that point, but it's a chance to go in and have a leg up.
Speaker 1: You want that.
Speaker 4: Mike Verbel always scares me. So I'm never going to entirely be cool with the Titans. But that's a concern. Well, guess we'll end up seeing where things end up at the end of the year. John, what's your this or that for us this week?
Speaker 6: Well, the Jaguars have beating the Colts eight straight times at home. I think everybody knows that one of those games was in London seven here is that good or bad?
Speaker 2: And I kind of.
Speaker 1: Laughed at myself doing this question because I don't really care. I'm not a big doesn't care guys.
Speaker 6: I mean, I don't really think that this kind of thing usually plays into very much.
Speaker 5: Eight years ago was a completely different team. They aren't the same players.
Speaker 6: Right, It's tough to compare, But there is something to the way the Jaguars, even when they were bad, they beat the Colts bad a couple of times when the Colts were pretty good.
Speaker 1: I do think that.
Speaker 6: Those streaks if the other team gets up, meaning if the Colts get up on Sunday and are ahead in the first quarter, I think street goes out the window.
Speaker 1: If the Jaguars get up by ten, then all of a sudden, the Colts in the sidelines. You've heard it all week.
Speaker 6: Then maybe there is something where they say, well, maybe we just can't win here. I don't think it'll be I think it's better for the Tags to have won eighth straight, but I think.
Speaker 1: It's a bad thing.
Speaker 5: This is where I think that Gardner Minshew is a positive for the Colts because he ain't care. He was the quarterback in twenty twenty when the Jaguars beat the Colts led by Philip Rivers. They were a playoff team that year. He beat them. He was nineteen of twenty that day and through two touchdown passes, he was highly efficient at.
Speaker 2: A very good game.
Speaker 5: He is going to come in here with the hair flowing and the swagger. H't to worry about how many games those Colts lost because he was in Philly or he was here. He didn't care at all. I don't know whether it's good or bad. I just know that it exists for me. I enjoy the fact that it bothers Ersa Jim Ersey so much that you know, he stands in front of his plane with that silly had on and talks about you know, Colts fans and Colts Nation and all. I love that. I love how mad he was. They came in here at the end of the twenty two season needing to win to go to the playoffs. That's all they do was beat a team on a pack coach right with a rookie quarterback that was going nowhere, and these guys just punked them like they had Peyton Manning at quarterback, and maybe they did. Maybe they had their version of Peyton Manning in Trevor Lawrence. And I like a good rivalry. I like the little hatred's too strong of but we're better like a little dislike. And I like the fact that these two teams don't like each other and that they have lost here in perpetuity and that we can tweak them. That makes it fun.
Speaker 6: A great stat Reggie Wayne was still playing last time they won, and he's in a second.
Speaker 2: Years, which is amazing.
Speaker 1: So a good times.
Speaker 4: Let's hope that streak continues this or that this week is going to be about the Colts game and the Saints game. We always know those short weeks for Thursday night football are tough, but this is the first week back from London after we spent over ten days there, So which one of those do you think is a tougher game. For me, normally I go Thursday night football, but I think this week is going to be a little bit weird. No one stayed over there that long in London and played two games before. This will be the first week back. I don't think they will lose either of them, but I think this one might be a little tighter than we expect, just because it is division opponent and kind of getting your sea legs back now that we're back in Florida.
Speaker 2: Jacks, you've never won in New Orleans never. Never.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's tough to go on the road on a Thursday. I mean, I'm not looking ahead guy and all that. If I had to pick one that's more concerning, I would say it's going on the road in a short week. It gets team with a really good defense, the Saints. That said, I think the Colts game is gonna be a fourth quarter game. So I think I'm both concerned.
Speaker 4: All Right, I guess we'll have to see.
Speaker 1: Stay with us.
Speaker 4: We're gonna preview the rest of the week and tell you what we got coming up. The Buddy Buss is coming to EverBank Stadium on October fifteenth. Early detection is crucial, so check Van mcgraham off your list before the Jags game as they take on the Colts. Learn more at Baptist Jacks dot com. Slash Buddy also DAGs fans. If you want customized jaguarsh furniture for your home, you can check out zipchare dot com to browse all customizable options. Zip Chair is furniture for fans. Welcome back into jagszam as we get ready for this week, We're finally by Florida. Everybody's happy to be home for sure. What are you guys looking at this week or what are you trying to focus on other than getting your sleep schedule back together?
Speaker 1: John?
Speaker 6: You know, I think the uh A, I've got Darius Wwims and the ozone podcast, which will be interesting.
Speaker 1: Local kid who has really made a much bigger impact this year than he did last year.
Speaker 6: I mean, he's made two big plays in London. Uh maybe he wants to play with there all the time.
Speaker 5: I'm really interested in this Colts team, you know, I mean, just tweak the owner because it's fun. But the reality of it is is that they found a way to get Jonathan Taylor unto contract and early on, you know, and then he was very you know vocal in saying, you know, talking about not doing a deal, and yet he found a way to strengthen his football team and Jonathan Taylor certainly does that. That'll keep that defense fresh. I mean, they come in as a real threat on Sunday.
Speaker 4: Should be interesting because the Jags run defense has been one of the best in the league so far this season, so that will certainly be a tough matchup for them. That game against the Colts this week is brought to you by Hundai. There's still tickets available. There's never been a better time to test drive that hun day you've always wanted. It's your journey own every mile and a brand new Honday visit by Hundai dot Com today. We will see you tomorrow as we fully preview that matchup against the Colts and Gardner Minshew's return here to Jacksonville. I'll see you then,