Speaker 1: Scrubbing In with Becca Tilly and Tanya rap An iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, we are scrubbing in.
Speaker 1: Scrub a dub dum.
Speaker 2: We're back on a Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Yes, I do have to apologize because Monday's originally scheduled programming. I worked from home. I wasn't feeling well. I went down over the weekend, and in an abundance of caution, I decided not to come into the studio, which felt respectful to others.
Speaker 3: It was respectful, and honestly, it was a gift, not that you being sick was a gift, but a gift to have the three day weekend because I was like, Okay, we're going to do it early, so I'll have the rest of the day. It's an easy low lift getting to hang with my friends and the stew but it was so nice to just not do anything.
Speaker 2: I quite enjoyed it. But I'm I'm sorry you were sick. Yeah. Are you feeling better? Yes? Full recovery has been.
Speaker 4: Made, I'd say ninety percent recovery.
Speaker 1: In the mornings, I'm still a little like not my best undred percent self, but like during the day, I'm totally fine.
Speaker 2: Who took you down? I'm not sure who.
Speaker 1: Took me down, and I'm not sure, like I don't know if you do this when you get sick, but like try and pinpoint the like who gave it to you?
Speaker 2: When and where? I think. I just kind of do like a kind of drive by in my head.
Speaker 3: Who did I see? How are they doing? Was I in a crowded space? And then I let it go because it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I go like in where I try to like figure it out, but I'm constantly around people, so it's like impossible.
Speaker 2: You're around people more than anyone I know.
Speaker 4: Yes, and I'm going and then.
Speaker 2: Correct. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I didn't really get to the bottom of where I got this thing.
Speaker 3: Like you're in spaces where people are just like sweating and like engulfed in their sweat.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, in hot rooms.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Hm, successful of germs daily daily.
Speaker 4: So I up and a little bit about me. Oh you better believe that.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I have my wellness, I have my quick defense, I have my bee keepers spray. Then I have spraying. I'm gonna do it every day now. Another friend of mine sent me some pills that she gets from Whole Foods that are like wellness pill in this formula, and I'm.
Speaker 4: Going to be taking that daily.
Speaker 5: Is the I take.
Speaker 1: I think it is well in this formula. It's like a white and teal tub.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm going to get some of that today.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, that's good because I was thinking we got to keep you.
Speaker 2: We have a month. We're in a month less than a month.
Speaker 1: Yes, I do understand this weekend how much we had on our to do list and we got to fifty percent of it.
Speaker 3: It's okay, it's still there, so you got to figure out another time to do it.
Speaker 2: We have not going anywhere two.
Speaker 1: Hour zoom meeting on Saturday, and that was the day where I was like at my worst.
Speaker 6: You know what, I think you need to process that everything might not go perfectly and that's fine. I know she doesn't. But like before we turn the mics down, there was a whole thing about when her period's coming, and it's going to come that day or the day before or the day after. You know what, you gotta let go.
Speaker 4: Let go like God, that's it.
Speaker 2: Some stuff not fong to go perfectly, yeah, like God, like let flow like God.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's true, but that is something you struggle with in many areas.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, it's like my letting go of control.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's like my biggest character flaw. It's a part of me. It's a bit of me. Yeah. But we are.
Speaker 3: We are in the less than a month countdown, Helen, I go, I live in four weeks since she goes three weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like four and I tried to do it and she was like three.
Speaker 6: So it's coming up fast now. Yeah, January took six months, but February has been a blink of.
Speaker 2: It's always like that.
Speaker 3: How like when we get to the wedding, when we leave for the wedding day destination, do you feel like everything's gonna be ready and good?
Speaker 4: At that point?
Speaker 1: By the time I leave to go to my wedding, I am relinquishing.
Speaker 2: Oh I am.
Speaker 1: I am doing this my hands and I am done.
Speaker 2: Wow mm hmm. But when we get that point, I am just enjoying. But when we get there, isn't there stuff to be done? Or no? Nope? Wow?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 2: Not by me? Well we did you on? Not by me?
Speaker 3: On Gallentine's Day we went for was that the final dress fitting for my Yeah?
Speaker 2: For my wedding dress?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, and the reception dress fitting. Yep, you guys, Tanya's outfits. You're gonna You're gonna love. The people are gonna love.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Yeah, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: I like, I put on my dress for the last time and I was just like sobbing, and I'm like.
Speaker 4: How am I going to get through my wedding?
Speaker 1: Like I'm in a tailor's shop, it's raining outside. I put this dress on and I'm literally sobbing.
Speaker 6: So you don't get through your wedding, that's okay, you can cry all the way through.
Speaker 2: I think I'm going too.
Speaker 6: I did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I'm going to because I was like, there's nothing romantic about the situation that we're in right now. Everybody's wet, it's rainy, and I'm just like full sobbing.
Speaker 2: I wonder though, because of the adrenaline and.
Speaker 3: Like you being overwhelmed, I wonder if it'll almost stifle the flow or it'll either like enhance the flow or it'll stifle the flow.
Speaker 1: When I'm very much hoping that doesn't happen to me, and I'm gonna have to like really be proactive about not letting myself go. There is the timeline because In this two hour meeting that I had with my wedding planner, A lot of it is timing of the day of What time do you want your hair makeup to be done? When do you want your photos with your family versus your bridesmaids versusa. Do you want your bridesmaids going to cocktail hour? Do you want them with you?
Speaker 2: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping that, like I'm not so in the like timing of everything in my head that I'm actually able to just like enjoy it.
Speaker 3: Well, that's why you have a wedding planer who has the timing, so that you can let go of having to keep track and let someone else do it and U it's like be the ones who keep track of.
Speaker 1: That the timing. Yeah, yeah, that's what I'm hoping.
Speaker 3: So go ahead and just really god yeah, yeah. We were talking about earlier at that before we started the period thing, because you were very concerned that it was going to fall on your wedding your start date.
Speaker 2: Yes, which could still happen.
Speaker 1: I could very much be getting my period the day of my wedding. What are the odds, Like, literally, what's the odds?
Speaker 2: What's what's the percentage in that.
Speaker 6: I suppose that's crazy.
Speaker 5: I think it's beautiful, Like, what a beautiful celebration of womanhood.
Speaker 4: Right, it's very on brand. It's very on brand.
Speaker 6: This is right. Anything that does go quote unquote wrong you can spin as positive if you were in the mindset to do so.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: A girlfriend of mine also was on her period of her wedding, and she said she bled through her her her pajamas that she got like her getting ready outfit in bled completely through it.
Speaker 4: I was like, at least it was that ye could you imagine?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I no, that would send me. Yeah. I was like, let me tell you.
Speaker 4: If anything, I'm going to be prepared.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have this super super jumbo tampons, big old paddle over there because there's so much space, is there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, isn't there bell dress?
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: Bell, but it's not like a tight little silky thing. If I'm on my period, I'm going to have some sort of secondary.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I think that's catcher down there.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 2: How is Valentine's Day?
Speaker 4: Well, uh, maybe we should start with yours.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean mine was pretty reallyed. Haley had to work all day. We were originally going to do a spot day on Friday and then do dinner. She ended up having to work, so we had pushed everything and that. So she was in her office working and then our groceries were delivered and so I was putting them away because it was stuff that needed to go in the fridge, and there was a roast which she's never made, and I was I knew she was cooking for me that night, or actually I thought we were doing takeout because we were like, let's just have a cozy night in. She was like, I have to work all day. So I see the roast and I'm like, oh, is she going to try and cook a roast? Cause that's my favorite meal that my mom mays yeah, And so I'm always like, oh, she's always like, oh, if you could have one meal before you die, what would it be. And I'm like, Oh, my mom's roast. So it's like, oh, she's going to make me a roast. Then I found out so she's doing this. She's having these huge meetings like in the kitchen and she's like putting the roast in the pod like trying to like talk and also do this stop.
Speaker 2: On Zoo with video. Yeah, oh geez.
Speaker 3: And and then I found out she called my mom and got my mom's rest because my mom makes roasts different than anyone, like everyone who makes a roast, it's always different than how my mom did it. And so yeah, she called and got the instructions from my mom and made a roast and it was it was so good, and it was like, so she was so thoughtful, so thoughtful, and yeah, and then yeah, it was good. And then on over the weekend we just kind of we like went on hikes and had time, and then we did the spot on Monday, which was so nice.
Speaker 2: That is so nice, pleasant little weekend, so pleasant, so cozy.
Speaker 4: Love it.
Speaker 2: Why did you make that face?
Speaker 1: And he said, let's start with yours, No, because mine went down fast.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So like I started my day off with a nice workout.
Speaker 2: Love that for me. In a red set, you know, Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: Selflow, self, feeling good, Robbie said, be dressed and ready at five pm.
Speaker 4: Wear something swanky.
Speaker 2: Swing swang.
Speaker 3: Okay, in terms for the the youth, what is sin?
Speaker 2: I didn't know.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what the hell is swinky? And where are you taking me? Is it like nice cocktail? Yeah? I wore like a little sexy like black top with like black slacks okay, and like a coat swank.
Speaker 6: I felt swanky, luxurious and expensive.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I was ready at four point fifty on the dot. That's had to be ready, yes, wow or whatever four forty nine like a minute before, thank you. And then on our drive to the restaurant, I started feeling like the tickle in my.
Speaker 2: Throat on the on the drive.
Speaker 1: And I was like, do I tell him or do I just try and suck it up through dinner and just like one last bang, you know, like right like both before it takes me down. Because I wasn't feeling horrible at that point. I was just feeling like a tickle. So I was like, I think I have a good one night left in me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I can push through it. I can push through this.
Speaker 1: And it was like Valentine's Day, so it was a prefixed menu, everything was already paid for. I was like, I'm gonna seca and then he drives me to the place and lo and behold, it's this restaurant that we've been like dying.
Speaker 4: To go to. What was it dulce vita, adultce vita.
Speaker 2: I don't know about it. It's like a hot spot.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's a hot spot, but it's like has these golden doors. And we've been wanting to go for a long time. We've had like friends tell us how like amazing it is, and so I thought it was cute that he like clocked it, made the reservation and I'm like, okay, I'm going in.
Speaker 2: They bring you a little emooge bouche or whatever, like a little.
Speaker 1: Champagne something when you sit down. I was like, okay, I guess I'm drinking tonight. And then the minute they bring out the appetizers, it's like my eyes are full blown, like glassy, and I was like, I'm going down and I'm going down fast. And I knew then I had to tell him like, babe, things are happening.
Speaker 2: When the eyes go glossy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the chills came on.
Speaker 2: Oh I know, I know.
Speaker 1: And so he's like, okay, do you want to leave? Do you want to go home? And I was like, like, here'd he paid for it? Was like a fixed you know.
Speaker 6: They they bring up.
Speaker 2: I know, and they've all looked so good.
Speaker 1: So I was like, you know what, no, let's stay I'll just get like a tea and mint tea or something, I know.
Speaker 2: And the food was amazing, and then they were like, do you want to see the dessert menu and he's like no, we just need to leave. Thank you so much. I was like so then I was like so sad. I had this like sexy.
Speaker 1: Lingerie picked out that I was gonna put on after dinner, and it was like sitting in my bathroom waiting for me to go in there and put it on. And I just put it right back in the drawer and that was that just.
Speaker 2: Got folded and save for another time. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then from that point Friday night, I didn't leave my bed until Monday. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like your body was like, hey I need this, so yeah, this is the only way I can get it.
Speaker 2: Here you go. Yeah. So that's day.
Speaker 3: Haley and I were talking about how one birthday one year we had she planned a spa day and dinner.
Speaker 2: Actually it was the same same order, like small and then dinner.
Speaker 3: And I woke up so sick on my birthday, but I was like, I really want to go get a massage, like maybe it'll make me feel better. And I was laying face down and I had snot like.
Speaker 2: Dripping onto the floor.
Speaker 3: Oh, and I kept having to ask the massage therapist. I was like, I am so sorry, and I didn't want her to know I was sick. And so she's like, it's okay, like I'm moving a lot of stuff around, it's really common.
Speaker 2: I was like yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: So so then I'm like chills, my eyes are glassy, my throat's like tingly, and Haley's like, do you want to go to dinner still or do you want to go home? I'm like, oh, like, let's go to dinner. And I was just sitting there, like hunched over like that feeling.
Speaker 1: The thought of having somebody touching my skin when I'm sick just makes me like I don't have a lot of my clothes touching my skin when I'm sick, Like I like, you know, like when you like your skin hurts.
Speaker 2: Your hair, like your arm hair hurts.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yeah, oh anyway, so I I relate to that feeling.
Speaker 2: And then when they're like do you want assert and You're like, just.
Speaker 4: Give me the check, yeah, I was like.
Speaker 2: Please. Do y'all do gifts on Valentine's Day? Sometimes we do.
Speaker 4: This year, we didn't.
Speaker 1: We have a lot, a lot going on, so we did not partake in in gift giving this year, but he did start every day up.
Speaker 4: Until our wedding day. He's giving me a letter.
Speaker 1: Oh I saw this, Yeah, kicked it off on Valentine's Day and so it was very very sweet.
Speaker 4: So that's like the gift that I'm getting every day.
Speaker 3: Oh, the gift that keeps on getting, gift that keeps on getting till the day of the wedding.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 3: Wow, I feel like the one on the wedding day is gonna be really emotional.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it's gonna be so good. They've been really good, Like I've been actually very impressed.
Speaker 2: Are y'all staying the night together the night before the wedding? We are? Yeah, So that's not traditional. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: No, I know because we have talked about things that you're doing that are traditional and then doing your own way.
Speaker 1: Yes, So that's saying doing anything traditional except walking down an aisle in a wedding dress, in a wedding dress saying I do. Yeah, there's nobody that I want to wake up to more on my wedding day than my husband future husband.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm with you, you know, yeah, did yoll? What did y'all? Okay, I have two questions. What did y'all do for Valentine's Day? Ponder that?
Speaker 3: And then did you sleep together before the wedding?
Speaker 2: I don't think we knew each other, but ye did y'all snuggle well on.
Speaker 5: My wedding night. We knew each other and we did sleep together.
Speaker 6: Where were we?
Speaker 5: No, no, you came to my wedding.
Speaker 6: Then that's true. My Uh, we were separate the night before our wedding. Yes, I didn't see her until she walked down the aisle. Traditional thing.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 6: I stayed with my parents in a hotel, and then the next day, on our wedding day, in the morning, I went with my groomsmen and we went and saw Austin Powers three.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 6: Wow, it was like a four PM wedding or gold Member. We're like a ten am movie or something. Yeah, that's my recollection. Valentine's Day was uneventful because, like most weekends, my wife and daughter were at a dance convention, but they left that day, so in the morning I got them struck chocolate covered strawberries and flowers. But then they laughed and yes, and you're a lone ranger. Yeah, but I watched I watched some Oscar movies. It was fine, right.
Speaker 5: I did not spend the night with my wife on our wedding. The night before. I slept in a hotel room with my friend Matt and it was great and we got taco bell and we had a nice little boys.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: There's something that just seems so exciting about waking up on your wedding day, like the mini your eyes open and you're like, get today.
Speaker 2: Oh to you? Well, I like, I like both. I love you like I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not the next time I see you, you're going to be in a wedding gown.
Speaker 2: Well for me, well wedding gown right or you? For you be a tux ord.
Speaker 3: And I liked the idea of waking up together because you're starting a new chapter in your life together.
Speaker 2: So I think I love both A decision to ponder. She is not gonna want to, but I'm not gonna sleep if.
Speaker 3: We do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I'm just like whatever.
Speaker 2: I mean, we couldn't be less traditional.
Speaker 5: So uh Valentine's Day, Allison and I uh exchanged gifts. She's so good at giving gifts. She got me she did she did it as a theme every time, and this theme was fish. You're the only fish in the sea, So you got me a I love. There's this tin fish company called Fishwife that I'm really into. She got me a big box of fish, like I'm talking sardines, anchovies, tuna with this special lemon in it. I was really excited about. And she got me a big sweater at says fish Wife and has fish all over it. Oh, she got me dark chocolate sardines. They're just startines. They look like sardines with chocolate. I thought it was chocolated fish, and I was disappointed that there just made a chocolate And I got our a bunch of skims stuff. And then we went to Disneyland that night and we had the best time. There's like nobody there. We really had a great time at Disneyland.
Speaker 2: That's interesting.
Speaker 3: I would think Disneyland on Valentine's Day on a Friday.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we thought so too. We got there around like seven o'clock and everyone started clearing out and there's, oh, here's a Disneyland hack for everyone. There's a new path they opened by teon is by you Adventure the Old Splash Mountain. There's a little path and we met these teens and they told us you can watch them stage the Fantasmic show there. So it was us and like ten of Anaheim's coolest teens watching like Prince Eric get ready for Fantasmic. It was the most fun we've ever had.
Speaker 2: Do they know you can see that though.
Speaker 5: They know they're waving at us, they're giving us a special show.
Speaker 2: Well, I haven't been to Disneyland in a minute. I could use a Disney trip.
Speaker 3: I was actually thinking this other day about I was thinking, like when Haley has a random day off to be like, let's just go to Disney.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: More though I thought you have to have reservations and all this other. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Really, some days it depends on the.
Speaker 6: Day that the expertise think, can you just decide in a whim?
Speaker 5: We have done that, but it's rare.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I remember last time we tried to decide on a whim the day have to take the kids and they were all sold out.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's that's just something to ponder. Yes, there is something upon another thing to ponder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do feel like we need to tell the story about our Gallantine's Day because you have Aganza at my house.
Speaker 2: Well, so it was absolute chaos.
Speaker 3: We had made the plan that we were gonna, yes, do we need a break, Sorry, we'll get back to that. Well, we're gonna take a break right now.
Speaker 5: That's a good tea.
Speaker 3: All right, we are back. Mark was like waving his head at me, nodding, smiling.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So on Gallentine's Day we had planned to we were gonna go see Tanya try on her dress, and then we were well, that wasn't actually the plan. The plan was that one of us needed to go be there when Tanya tried on her dress to see how we get her into the dress.
Speaker 1: Because it's a corset, so it's a little bit more intricate than just like zip and zipping me up.
Speaker 2: Spoiler alert, spoiler alert.
Speaker 4: So my actually, the woman that.
Speaker 1: Sold me the dress was like, you should maybe have one of your friends come to the final fitting just so they can learn how to put you in it the day up, So I was like, yeah, lob Detect, Hey guys, I just need somebody to come with me to my final fitting so that you can learn how to put me in Somehow.
Speaker 2: Everybody wanted to come.
Speaker 3: This happened before the bachelorette, so Sophia was like, I'll go.
Speaker 2: So it was just a.
Speaker 1: Plan that Sofia was gonna go, and and she volunteered quick like she was like I'm there.
Speaker 2: I was like, great, I got my one. Thank you because she hadn't been able to be at the other fitting.
Speaker 3: So you're like, all right, Sophia, can go do that. Well, we all had the bachelorette party and we all had so much fun together that coming off how it happening off of the Bachelorette, it was like, oh, I'm gonna go too, And so we all end up going to the fitting in a very small, tight room.
Speaker 4: Very tight in there, okay.
Speaker 3: And Tanya you can tell is just like very overwhelmed with the lack of space. She brought Sonny because Sonny had to get her bow for the wedding.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're right, so I have Sonny like wrote roaming around. What it's super wet, it's rainy. And then the whole thought process was we'll go to the fitting, everybody's gonna learn how to put me in the dress.
Speaker 4: We're gonna go back to.
Speaker 1: My house, Robbie's taking the kids to get haircuts and go to steam night with So there, the kids are out for the night and we're gonna go back to my house and we're gonna put the boudoir photos up on the TV. We're gonna pick them, have dinner, make it like a whole cutna cutesy thing with the girlies. It's rain this day, cats and dogs, pouring rain, and I was like my vision of us like lounging on the couch and then grabbing like dinner.
Speaker 4: After slowly started to like fade, but.
Speaker 1: Everybody was stugged, and I sent a lot to text, Hey, guys, I know it's raining. If nobody wants to come to this dress fitting, I totally get it. I can have her take a video of how to put me in. Like I was basically giving everybody out and everybody's like, nope, we're there, see you at too.
Speaker 3: I was like, unfortunately no one took it, so I said, I guess I'm heading over the hill too.
Speaker 1: Beccha was very much looking forward to not leaving your house in the rain.
Speaker 3: Tanya sends me a text and was like, oh, it's it's like pouring rain. It's so much to get out and I'm like, thank you, thank you, and she sends it to the group chat and everyone's like I'll be there.
Speaker 2: This is nothing. I'm from Miami. I'm like, okay, me too. So everybody still shows up. Guess who held Sonny the whole time.
Speaker 1: Becka Tilly Thank god, because I didn't even realize there was like needles all over the floor.
Speaker 2: Oh my my dog.
Speaker 1: Just like anyway we had that yeah, ooh yeah, that is nothing I wanted to deal with. So anyway, so he finished the fitting and I was like, and they go, okay, great, are we going back going to your house? And I was like, first of all, the barber that the kids were supposed to get their haircut out like left early because of the rain, so their haircuts got canceled. So I'm like, I have Robbie and two kids at home. Meanwhile we're going home to like look through my boudoir photos. Like maybe we should table this for a different day. Nobody wanted a table it for a different day. They were like, let's go, let's go to your house, we'll get the adapter for the computer.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, So how to tell Robbie. I said, Hey, we're working on something that's a surprise. I didn't say, like for him or anything. I said, I'm working on something with my girlfriends for a surprise. So we might just need you to leave the room at some point whatever. So we all have dinner together. It's so cute, my best friends, my fiance, our kids, just having to go to grid all time.
Speaker 4: Then we need to get down to business.
Speaker 1: But so we go upstairs to my bedroom because we wanted to like airplane it to a TV screen so we really see the photo.
Speaker 3: The images say airplane, it airplay it airplane.
Speaker 2: I guess airplane works.
Speaker 1: So we're putting them on our TV screen in our bedroom and we're all.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, yeah, that's a little nipple.
Speaker 4: Then all of a sudden, out of nowhere, it.
Speaker 3: Like shuts off and it says connected to.
Speaker 2: It's like Sebastian I find.
Speaker 3: And my prain's like, Who's who Sebastian?
Speaker 1: And then I realized, my gosh, it's Robbie's.
Speaker 2: So I text Robbie and I'm like.
Speaker 6: Ah, it was you run out of the door and to go tackle him.
Speaker 1: And it wasn't in my right mind, Like my life was flat, like the photos are flashing through my head and like is he connected.
Speaker 4: To the phone or is he connected to the photos?
Speaker 1: Or is he trying to get in here? Like I didn't know, I don't know technology. I to start panicking because I'm like, now, is he connected to these photos?
Speaker 2: Like all the photos going into his phone?
Speaker 3: The episode yet of show you guys, all of us are sitting in silence, like no one's doing anything.
Speaker 1: We're just staring at the TV like fine Times of Robby and I hear him go, are you trying to connect to the TV? He goes, yeah, I hit the wrong button. It's fine, So nothing happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah he tried to.
Speaker 1: He accidentally hit like airplane to the whatever to the bedroom.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh so the TV was connecting? Yeah, your stuff correct?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Correct? Correct?
Speaker 1: So all was fine, nothing, no alarms to be had. And also Robby has no idea what we're doing, so mind dude.
Speaker 3: We're also like we've been trying to do this for hours now, like we had to order an adapter because Tonya's computer doesn't have the SD card insert.
Speaker 2: It's like chaos.
Speaker 3: So anyways, yeah, I mean I still have to edit them, but we got thirty.
Speaker 2: There was thirty that she that we favored yep.
Speaker 1: I found a website that I think I'm gonna make like a book. Basically, take the photos, put them in like a book, and get it printed.
Speaker 6: I don't mean I look, look, you do what you gotta do and stuff. I just feel like when there are offspring involved, you want a physical copy that they can find.
Speaker 2: Oh you want me to just digitally like text him these photos?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I like? I put it in his bed.
Speaker 1: It's like, we're not just gonna like it's not gonna be a coffee table book.
Speaker 2: I like a box with a lock on it.
Speaker 4: Mmmm, Where am I going to find a box with a lock on it? Nineteen ninety two ppsy.
Speaker 5: Locks Those went out with power.
Speaker 6: I don't think that's that old fashioned.
Speaker 2: Oh really yeah, oh yeah, people are safe. Safe is not sexy.
Speaker 6: It can be inside is safe as all sexy things. That's a sex.
Speaker 3: Based on your reaction of him trying to log onto the TV, I think you want something that's protected.
Speaker 2: That you don't want to scar him.
Speaker 4: For if you keep it in our like safe.
Speaker 6: As soon as my kids were old enough to go digging through drawers, we got rid of anything anything that would be a conversation.
Speaker 5: The guns, all the drugs, toilet gone. If I may be Neil deGrasse tys he has a pooper.
Speaker 4: That's why we invited you.
Speaker 6: Secure it. If you're going to do a book, you better secure it.
Speaker 5: And just to calm your nerves about the TV thing, the do they have a TV in the room?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay, if you had connected to that TV instead, that would have been that would issue him connecting to the TV. You're on no danger there, like you can't see what's on your screen. He can't connect to your phone. But if you had connected to his television.
Speaker 4: Could have been connected to our TV and their TV same.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's one to one.
Speaker 3: Okay, great, that would have been crazy. If you put him up there and you're like, why aren't we seeing them? It says we're connected.
Speaker 6: And it's so funny because in the sitcom version, then you race down the stairs and he's like, what's As he's picking up his phone, you grab it and you throw it out the window and he's like, what's going on? Hilarious?
Speaker 3: It was what what did people vote for Robbie's facial hair length?
Speaker 2: What was the popular wind?
Speaker 1: It's hard to say, but day four seems to be the general crowd pleaser.
Speaker 2: Was that your choice? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I like day three and day four, but uh boy, did that get some response fifteen thousand responses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people love to have an opinion on something. Yeah, so it's looking like day three, day four.
Speaker 3: All right, yeah, good to know. So he'll shave on Monday, Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Wednesday would be day one, Thursday would be day two, So he'll shave Monday.
Speaker 2: Okay, Wow, it got that sorted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and what about Sunny's cut.
Speaker 1: That's still really it's too close to too too soon to talk about. Well, hopefully she grows in and grows into her cut a little bit and it's all fine.
Speaker 3: I always had this thing when I was with men that they would get a fresh haircut, and I was always like, no, it's those first like week that's just so brutal because it's like they go to barber that just chops it.
Speaker 1: And also it's like blown out, so it's like straight. You know, she'll get her curls back in a week and it's gonna be good.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be great. She's gonna look just.
Speaker 4: Like her old self again.
Speaker 2: Oh so you've all of a sudden, are not into it?
Speaker 4: No, I love it.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 4: Rob is like she doesn't even look like herself anymore.
Speaker 2: I was giving Anna wintour.
Speaker 4: Bob, It's gonna be fine.
Speaker 1: It's all gonna be fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We we're gonna make a quick prediction back and I have a hot take and a hot prediction, and we're gonna do it right when we get back.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, okay, we're back. So wait.
Speaker 3: Earlier in the episode, Mark, you said you were watching Oscar Movies Oscar Nominations.
Speaker 2: Do you have any favorites.
Speaker 6: I really liked Lenora a lot. I thought that was a really good story. It really held my attention. I don't know why. What's the other one. We've got all the nominations. Yes, I don't know why. That's a musical. If that was not a musical, I've liked it more. And I like musicals. I'm way in the musicals. But that's not a musical. That was a really good dramatic film with songs randomly put into it. I didn't get that. That hurt it for me, but it was good Otherwise. I really liked a real Painan Culkin and Jesse Eisenberg go to Poe. Yeah, that was really good. I'm trying doing too. I'm trying. I'm sorry. I can't get into it. I don't care about this planet. I don't care about these aliens. I can't do it. And uh, I think there's one more. I watched too, I forget, but not yet.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 6: Clave's next time my list because it's done. Peacock, haven't the brutal list. I can't even I don't go to movies. They have to come to me. So no, I have not.
Speaker 3: So what he said, speaking of we watched Mowana too, which to me felt like they just put it into AI and said make a second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd a lot of people didn't like it.
Speaker 3: It basically was the same exact plot. It felt like it was like right on schedule with the original.
Speaker 2: People didn't like it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you're not made a billion dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because the first one's my favorite movie, like when i'm it's my comfort movie.
Speaker 2: So I'm obsessed with Malana. So I was a little bummed about that.
Speaker 3: But we have been watching TV shows and our prediction is based around that. I watched Apple Cider Vinegar. I binged it it's on Netflix. It is should have been a week release in my opinion, because it is so dark and heavy in like this weird anxiety written way, and it.
Speaker 2: Is the craziest show.
Speaker 3: But it was so well done and the acting is phenomenal. Highly recommend we both watch. Has anyone else watched White Lotus?
Speaker 6: No, but I needed to build up before we get.
Speaker 2: Into White Lotus.
Speaker 1: I would just like to share a gripe with social media gods out there.
Speaker 2: Directly the camera.
Speaker 1: I am a week behind Love Island All Stars because I do not VPN. I watch it in American time, which is a week behind UK for some reason. Okay, yesterday was the finale and I start seeing these things popping up my feed, so I go somehow, I don't know how to mute people properly because I want it. I muted Love Island so that I wouldn't get these spoilers. I clearly did it wrong because spoiler after spoiler spoilers.
Speaker 2: So now I'm a week behind.
Speaker 1: I don't even know who the final five couples are and I already know who won the season, and I am pissed.
Speaker 3: I have a gripe with people like you because in my mind, social media, you're supposed to share live updates on what's going on, so I think it's very unrealistic to expect people to wait a week before they start posting in their country.
Speaker 2: What's happening live.
Speaker 3: So in my mind, I'm like, stay off social media if you don't want spoilers.
Speaker 2: I tried.
Speaker 1: I tried, I tried, and then I realized I follow so many these freaking Love Island UK people that I couldn't get away from it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody was posting about it. Oh my gosh, our favorites one.
Speaker 3: I was like, bitch, you had to stay off social media for a week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what you want. I'm so upset.
Speaker 3: I unfollow reality TV people of shows that you watch so that this doesn't.
Speaker 6: Happen in his face. Well, Becca was giving her counterpoint because that was just delicious.
Speaker 3: It's just like, really so much when it's like two days past a like a finale or like a show and people like spoiler, this is so rude.
Speaker 7: I'm like, ago, Yeah, then the UK Love Island people should put some sort of protection around their posts.
Speaker 2: In America insane. I don't think so we have enough AI in the world.
Speaker 4: Figure it out, but you.
Speaker 3: Should be able to mute properly before they have to come up with an AI.
Speaker 4: Now, Love Island is just restricted.
Speaker 1: I don't know what they're restricted from, but they're restricted, but I'm seeing all their stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't restrict them. You mute them?
Speaker 4: Oh what does restrict do?
Speaker 2: It like prevents them from beings? I don't want that.
Speaker 4: I want I want them to communicate with me and respond.
Speaker 6: We're in a true group in here Yesterday from London. Do you guys watch yeah? Of course, yeah, of course. Oh my gosh, it isn't amazing. They're like, yeah, that's good, Like they don't. They seemed unfaced by the whole thing whatever.
Speaker 2: They're just unfazed.
Speaker 6: That's true.
Speaker 4: I was like, anyone, anyone excited about it?
Speaker 2: I want to talk about it.
Speaker 3: The other show that I need to talk about is Paradise on Hulu.
Speaker 2: It is so good.
Speaker 6: It's Sterling Brown.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and James Marston Marston Marsden Marston so handsome. That guy is just like aging like final one. He's been stunning since the Notebook. He made the Notebook hard for me because I was like, this guy is really good to her and he's.
Speaker 2: Beautiful I know, but he's short.
Speaker 4: I don't care.
Speaker 2: That doesn't seem short. Yeah, you love short.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying I think it's above.
Speaker 2: Oh really yeah.
Speaker 4: Five ten yea.
Speaker 6: Age.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm marrying it.
Speaker 2: Talking anyways, it is so good.
Speaker 3: It's about a special agent who's protecting the president.
Speaker 2: But there's all these twists. It is so good.
Speaker 3: Then the last episode airs next week, so then you can binge the whole thing.
Speaker 2: It's weekly released.
Speaker 3: We didn't know, so we got to episode four and then it ends and we're like, next.
Speaker 1: Week, okay, So we uh, we watched the season premiere of White Lotus and we wanted to make our predictions of who we think the killer is now so that come season finale will have a winner and who gets killed.
Speaker 6: Really predictions, have a predictions dot Becca's couple predictions extra at the end.
Speaker 1: Of it here, Yeah, White Lotus killer predictions, all right, go ahead, Well just please your case first.
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 1: So so I am gonna go out on a limb and I'm gonna shoot. I was supposed to find her name and I didn't find her name. My prediction for the killer is the third friend on the trip.
Speaker 2: What are we doing? If you want you understand.
Speaker 1: No, there's a group of three women who are three best friends that go on this trip together, and there's one that's clearly unhinged, and I think she's the killer.
Speaker 5: Wait, I've seen the episode. I know what you're talking about. What do you mean by unhinge?
Speaker 3: She's short, the short haired blonde friend they both have they both have blonde hair.
Speaker 5: But the one that's like very successful but not famous. No, No, the one who's going through something.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, that one. That's what I think is the killer.
Speaker 6: A character name here, you can help character that.
Speaker 2: I am dB, I am D.
Speaker 6: This is not good. Let us do it. Will's look for the character name. You guys talk because it's better podcast.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that's what I think is the killer. And I think think the woman killed is going.
Speaker 2: To be the Do you think it's a woman. Yes, I think it's a woman.
Speaker 1: And I think it's going to be the kid's mom.
Speaker 5: Interesting, so Tiny thinks it's Laurie, who's played by Carry kuon Carry Coon.
Speaker 6: Is a brilliant actress. Yes, she was in I'll lead a second on that, but boy, is she just watched her in something leftover?
Speaker 5: Leftover?
Speaker 2: Girl. That's where. So anyways, that's what I think the killer is.
Speaker 6: What's the character's name is?
Speaker 1: And then the woman killed is the mom. She's from Sonic the Hedgehog Movie.
Speaker 2: It's uh, Parker pose yes, Parker Posey.
Speaker 4: I think rest in Peace.
Speaker 6: The character is Victoria Peace.
Speaker 2: Yes, Okay.
Speaker 3: My prediction is that Lisa from Black Pink is the killer. Her name's Mooke, I think in the show. And then I think she kills Patrick Schwartzinger's character.
Speaker 4: That's a hot take.
Speaker 2: I know it's so random.
Speaker 3: I just hold it out of left fielding the killer.
Speaker 6: Is sex is Patrick's character's name.
Speaker 4: Understand it. Every time he says, I'm I was like, what.
Speaker 3: He did such a good job because I wanted to reach to the TV and.
Speaker 2: Judo chopping.
Speaker 1: I know, the whole time I was watching it, I was like, this character is so not Patrick.
Speaker 2: I know that. I'm like, it probably was so fun for him, fun for him to play that. Yeah, it's like the most annoying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's this weird tension between those three siblings.
Speaker 2: I don't like, like sexual sexual.
Speaker 3: Palpable, And I'm like, I can't tell if this is part of the storyline or not, but you can feel it.
Speaker 1: I also was talking to Robbie about this, and I feel like they do this with every season of White Lotus, but I feel like every single character and every single scenario is like not normal.
Speaker 2: Like I'm like, this family dynamic.
Speaker 5: Doesn't seem Mike White is going through a lot I think every year, yeah.
Speaker 1: Like every the friends have like this really weird dynamic family.
Speaker 3: I think the whole point of White Lotus, though, is you bring in these characters who, on the surface, without getting to know them, if you just saw them out of dinner and oh, this family with three kids, they're perfect, they're rich, they have everything. But what it is it's like diving into like them being alone and how bad and dark it is, which I think is the like the point of the show.
Speaker 4: I'm having an honorable mention for the pill popping mom.
Speaker 6: How does that work?
Speaker 2: She already said she's dying.
Speaker 1: You already said no, no, no, no, not that mom, the mom of the kid, the mom of the kid, the mom of the kid. So the kid in the very beginning when the kids like doing zenning out and he like, here's the gunshots or whatever.
Speaker 2: The mom who comes from the other seasons.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, no, No, the pill popping mom, the druggie, Patrick Schwarzingers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I think might be a killer. But wait, I'm so confused.
Speaker 3: You said you thought lur the friend, the blonde friend, is going to be the killer.
Speaker 2: She's my number one.
Speaker 1: I'm giving an honorable mention to the pill popping mom, but.
Speaker 3: You're saying that the person you think is going to die. Yes, it's not Parker Posey. We gotta change this.
Speaker 2: She's saying.
Speaker 5: The Victoria Ratlift.
Speaker 2: Is she the one from Sonic?
Speaker 5: I don't remember, ma'am.
Speaker 3: You're talking about the actress who's in. Her name's Belinda Lindsay and she's from other seasons of White Lotus. She's from the first season of White Lotus, the spot manager.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, Natasha Rothwell victim.
Speaker 4: She's going to be dead.
Speaker 2: She will be dead, all right.
Speaker 3: And then she's saying the friend who is Laurie is going to be the killer who kills her. Yes, but her honorable mention for killer is the the mom of the three kids, which is Parker.
Speaker 5: Posey, who is not in Sonic.
Speaker 2: Not confusing was very I think it was confusing. If you watch the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if you say the mom people are thinking of the pill sports.
Speaker 2: And okay, okay, fair am.
Speaker 5: I think it's going to be I think Patrick Schwarzenegger Saxon Ratlift is going to be killed.
Speaker 2: I think he's going to die infurious you're.
Speaker 5: Setting him up.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: They showed his hog in episode one. That means you're going to die. And then I think he's gonna be killed by his brother, who is uh Lachlan Ratlift played by Sam Nivola. I think that they're going to have some tension as their bond.
Speaker 6: I haven't seen it so, but I will do it anyway.
Speaker 2: That was That was another option. I thought of the brother the brother.
Speaker 6: The victim is going to be Chelsea actresses Amy lou Wood, who was brilliant Education one of my favorite shows of all time. She's the victim.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's sad.
Speaker 6: I haven't seen it.
Speaker 2: Who is she? She's the guy.
Speaker 5: Who Walton Goggins girlfriend.
Speaker 6: With the teeth yeah, and killed by Walton Goggins. Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow. Oh yeah, I could see him being the killer too.
Speaker 6: I did think, by the way, another brilliant Walton Goggins is awesome and everything he.
Speaker 5: Does he's an ant Man two. He's the best part of that movie.
Speaker 6: Of course.
Speaker 1: I also just like to say, if anybody's out there that has watched Severn season two, it is so good.
Speaker 6: I'm fore and I just watched the group Outing episode.
Speaker 2: Have you finished that episode?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 6: It is fan that was intense, so good.
Speaker 2: Stick.
Speaker 1: It is such good television and so weird and confusing and amazing.
Speaker 6: It feels like Lost. Speaking of Lost, it feels like Lost did twenties. I never watched Lost, but well you should if you like this, because there's this meeting of what the hell is going on here?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: I think you've really expanded your TV.
Speaker 1: I know it's I never would have watched Breaking Bad had it not been for Robbie, and it's one of.
Speaker 2: My favorite or severns.
Speaker 1: I don't think you are, probably, but Breaking Bad is one of my favorite TV shows of all time. It's like up there with like Sex and City and Friends. I think it's a fantastic series. A lot of people feel that way about Yeah, so good.
Speaker 2: Good to know. All right, Well, we are ending the podcast now.
Speaker 6: I do want to mention quickly the nominees are out for the and that's a fair big deal.
Speaker 2: I have some questions about bread choices.
Speaker 3: Why because I just didn't feel like, are these your favorite bread options this year?
Speaker 6: So I'm trying to be the announcer. I'm hoping that he will let me be the announcer for these the awards, so if I may, the nominees for best and Bread are sourdough garlic, not bread bowl Fikasha bagels.
Speaker 5: For those of you who don't know, it's got to be sour.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: If you're a longtime scobber, you've heard of these before. But I do an award show year called the EC Awards, where I recognize the best things from the past year. And uh, back in the time. You both. Everyone in this room has announced a category many times, and uh, I'm very grateful for it. We're we're doing it live this year in front of an audience in Studio City. I'm so excited. It's going to be on March first. I've sold out of tickets and I sold ten thousand seats. I can't believe it. Thank you, I can't believe it. It's gonna be a lot of fun and you can watch on Instagram.
Speaker 2: If you're not there, you has ten thousand seats.
Speaker 5: I didn't do ten thousands.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I was like, damn.
Speaker 5: I yeah it's not it's all that big, but I'm not gonna get me.
Speaker 2: Is a venue that has like ten thousand seats? Uh?
Speaker 4: Forum, that's twenty Yeah.
Speaker 2: Forum's fifteen or is it? Or does it the size of ten thousand?
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, maybe reack the Greek if they didn't do the lawn or something. But yeah, yeah, we sold it out. And it's gonna be a lot of surprises planned and uh, it's gonna be a good time.
Speaker 2: Do you have Are the winners already chosen?
Speaker 5: Some of the winners are chosen. I do a thing where and I'll talk about this on stage, but I do a thing where I load myself up with magnesium and I stay up really late, and then I picked the winners and put them a nonvelop It's a surprise.
Speaker 1: Doesn't win for the Bread of twenty twenty four that's.
Speaker 5: Robbery, Best and Bread. This is a new category. I've never done this at all. People are very passionate about it.
Speaker 2: No, it struck me.
Speaker 6: I've used two of the public restrooms of the year, and that's kind of exciting. Wow, it's like the Oscars. You've seen two of the eight movies and you hope for the best.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I've gone a lot of heat for public restrooms of the year. Everyone's mad. I didn't choose the Star Wars bathrooms in Disneyland, and I just want to go on the record right now. I think those bathrooms are boring. Yeah, people like them because they're new, they're clean, but they're not interesting. I don't think they're fun.
Speaker 2: I like Russo Lobby. I've used that this year.
Speaker 5: It's a great restroom if you're in the Los Angeles area. The Grove bathrooms are great too. But the Moaning Myrtle bathrooms at Universal Sudios recently, Yeah, they're great. You get a little girl making fun of you while you're at the urinal. It's really fun. And uh yeah, I mean again. Tune in on March first. We'll go into this in detail.
Speaker 3: And if you're lucky enough to have a seat, you'll get to see it live. But otherwise it'll be streaming.
Speaker 5: Yes, it'll be streaming on my Instagram on Instagram Live, and we're filming it so to be on YouTube.
Speaker 6: But not at Easty Awards. It's it at Eastern Allen. It's at Eastern Allen Okay, but the nominees are at Easty Awards and Eastern Allen Okay.
Speaker 3: Got Well, you can get a multiple points like the fire Fire Aid.
Speaker 4: You can watch it everywhere.
Speaker 5: It is exactly that fiery yeah.
Speaker 2: Every streaming service, every platform.
Speaker 5: I mean, booking this thing was a pain because like I had like Madonna calling me saying like can I be part of it? And I had Britney Spears saying I want to perform, and I'm like, oh god, I need a second venue so hard it's like ANDL fifty. It's just like, yes, enough, this is East seven.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm so excited for you, like a live audience selling out a live audience.
Speaker 2: That's exciting.
Speaker 5: Thank you. I used to do like when I was in a band. We would play shows all the time and I'd put those together and it was so much fun. And I haven't done that in decades. And I love I'm looking forward to this so much. I love this. I can't wait to get on that stage.
Speaker 2: Did you have a theme for the dress code?
Speaker 5: People were asking me that I realized I probably should have had. You should do that, I should have a Yeah, you know, I'll put.
Speaker 4: Something out theme.
Speaker 2: There's still time.
Speaker 5: We're gonna have a red carpet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it should just be like red carpet. Yeah, step and repeat, Yeah, yes, step and repeat. Oh this is yeah.
Speaker 5: We're gonna have a raffle. It's gonna be yeah, a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: Excited, nice, lot of music.
Speaker 2: March first.
Speaker 5: March first, seven thirty pm. Starts at seven thirty pm.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 2: That's all for today. We love you so much.
Speaker 4: I love you