Speaker 1: Elvis d Elvis durand phone tap.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Kim, Hey, what's that scary?
Speaker 3: So you want to play his phone tap on your dad?
Speaker 2: Yep, I hear.
Speaker 4: He's got a very low boiling point and he gets crazy when it comes to money.
Speaker 2: I'm very crazy, super crazy.
Speaker 3: So what do you want to do?
Speaker 2: Pretend that you're calling for mind Rocks Time Company, telling them that I listed him as my co signer, I haven't paid in a few months, and that his credit is going to be effected with the collections if he doesn't come up with the money.
Speaker 4: And then we'll get the two of you guys on the phone and he's going to go off on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's going to really say some horrible things to me.
Speaker 3: Here we go, I'll start.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm looking for mister Joseph amerinis her place speaking.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 4: This is a John Compero from Luchis Time Credit Services. How are you doing today?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have.
Speaker 4: Some outstanding charges your daughter or your wife named Kimberly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my daughter, your.
Speaker 3: Daughter, she had listed you as a co signer. Here.
Speaker 1: What's the balance that she is due?
Speaker 3: Fifty dollars and.
Speaker 4: We have a charge for a Louis Vauton bag at one thousand, one hundred dollars, a Gucci handbag here for one thousand, three hundred dollars on December the eighth, and then on January sixth Jimmy Chu seven hundred dollars. Looks like some Manolo Blannic shoes on January the eighth at eight hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: I'll get in touch with her.
Speaker 3: Okay, who are you? My name is John Comperil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh you guys? Yeah, okay, fine, thank you.
Speaker 2: I'll have a.
Speaker 3: Copext Okay, he's gonna flip out.
Speaker 1: Go say Johnny instrument.
Speaker 2: Hi, Mommy, just ask me a message. What's going on? Said to call you right away.
Speaker 1: Jim I just got a call from a guy from Arktim I have one of those. Yeah, I you owe him thirty nine hundred and fifty dollars. You bought a Louis Vuitton for a thousand dollars, a Gucci for a thousand dollars, Jimmy shoe shoes for seven hundred dollars, and something.
Speaker 2: Jimmy choo not shoe, honey.
Speaker 1: I could give a shit less.
Speaker 2: Why are you getting a call.
Speaker 1: They're calling me because they try to find you because you're overdue on your payments and you put me down as a co sign Do you know what a co signer means? It means I'm obligated to your debt. And that's why they called me.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize that, Oh really right.
Speaker 1: When you're carlos were screwed up, they didn't call me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's that's a car. This is a cardiff.
Speaker 1: It don't matter if it's a trash. Can you put me down as a co signer? And you did it without my permission, by the way.
Speaker 2: But I didn't think that that you would ever be involved.
Speaker 1: What would make you spend four thousand dollars?
Speaker 2: I had to have a lot like big charges to pay them off in a lump sum so I could get my credit back up.
Speaker 1: You think that you improve your credit by spending four thousand dollars? You can't pay back? They told you that that ses okay, Kim, your head is stuff I need. I could just losing your mind. Is there something wrong with you? You know what, Kim, you're just a little too How about you take all back?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think I can do that because I don't have receipts or anything.
Speaker 1: Kim, don't you dare give me this bullshit that there's no receipts. You better go talk to you Christ right now. Kim, I'm ready to forsh the blood vessel. Do you think this is funny? I can't even believe that you did this again, and I want to know how to You got me down as a coast signer, and if you sign my name to that form, I'm gonna cut your heart out at Kim, you think I'm fiting around. You have no. You have never seen me this angry that you put me in this position again, and you're using my name as a coach signer on your credit card, which you ain't supposed to have.
Speaker 2: Calm down, Calm down.
Speaker 1: I just don't believe that you just consistently go from one hold to another no, and you go to sleep thinking it's gonna go away by the time you wake up.
Speaker 3: Jeremy John Campero again.
Speaker 4: I spoke with her and she seemed a little lax about the entire situation.
Speaker 1: Yes, sure did, didn't she She didn't care.
Speaker 3: She was laughing in the telephone at me, and I got it.
Speaker 1: But that doesn't mean that I'm paying him and that doesn't mean that you guys are gonna with my credit.
Speaker 3: We can do anything we want here.
Speaker 1: You ain't touching my credit.
Speaker 3: Do you understand, well, she signed your name, sir.
Speaker 1: Clearly, you guys are not with my credit unless you produce my signature on a document.
Speaker 3: We get lies like this all the time.
Speaker 1: So you go check my credit.
Speaker 3: I will check your credit, sir.
Speaker 1: My credit is impeccable.
Speaker 4: Dead beats like you don't pay me, dead beats like you don't pay their bills.
Speaker 1: You go check my credit.
Speaker 3: Okay, no, no need.
Speaker 1: Do you call me a dead beat?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: We caught you in a lie, sir. Okay you did.
Speaker 4: We're catching in a lie. This phone call is being recorded for quality assurance and not one of the radio Are you well maybe I am.
Speaker 3: This is Scary Jones.
Speaker 1: He's a phone dead.
Speaker 2: Shot.
Speaker 1: I got Jim. You are so dead.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 1: You're dead anyway. I love you you too, but you're dead.
Speaker 3: This phone table was pre recorded with permission granted by.
Speaker 1: All participate Dan phone tab Duran in the Morning Show