Speaker 1: Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to of Slips of Picks.
Speaker 2: I'm your host, Chet Savage. The irregular season is done. The mule has taken the cake with that one. He is the irregular season champion. What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Absolutely nothing.
Speaker 2: We're in playoff ball now, where dreams come true and at the end of this month there will be an opportunity for.
Speaker 1: Two teams to go out in the Super Bowl. One AFC one NFC.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Tragic news in the football community.
Speaker 2: The Kensey Tians made a massive mistake this past week and fired Mike Rabell. If we could stand and get a moment of silence, Mike Rabel, thank you.
Speaker 1: We're here for the best of times in the worst of times.
Speaker 2: That's a quote from the Tale of Two Cities. You guy should read that book sometimes.
Speaker 1: I'm Chet Savage, I am your host, and this is Slips and.
Speaker 4: Picks, Busting with the Boys presents Slips and Picks five hundred, led by rich, hired diamond level network marketer Chat Savage, money Interpreter of the Year, runner of William Gecko, the Jins with diversity.
Speaker 3: And failing college dropouts who get no hoes with the interns. You're watching the SMB five hundred, not the stock market.
Speaker 2: One got some notes down. Welcome back to Slips and Picks. The regular season. The NFL is over. It is now playoff time.
Speaker 1: It is where dreams come true.
Speaker 2: But before we go into dreams coming true, let's talk about the recap with the interns.
Speaker 5: Another week, another catastrophe, some would say, even though they were positive, all the fellows on the other side went six and four across the board. We're tired. We just want someone. We just want a champion. That's all we want.
Speaker 3: We're tired.
Speaker 1: Back to you guys, thank you in turns boys, six and four across the board.
Speaker 3: How do we feel? Whatever? Whatever?
Speaker 1: It's blah.
Speaker 3: It was a black game. You know, no starters really played.
Speaker 6: We just made some decisions on what we was gonna pick, and yeah.
Speaker 1: With it just kind of ripped.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to be honest, I'm actually proud because you know, it's been a little I want.
Speaker 7: It's gonna be hard, he's gonna have to some crazy picks. You know, it's gonna be hard. But now he's the winner of the regular season. Nothing else matters.
Speaker 1: Now we might need to do like a same thing for football football. Does the survivor pool.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Do we work that out right now?
Speaker 3: Or is that to do that? Is that like a possible thing, surviving pool in the playoffs?
Speaker 7: We all pick a team they do like they do like that in four minutes, it was possible. Honestly, we have three on the buyer sell. I think we need to pick all six, pick all pick every game.
Speaker 3: I would say That's what I'll thought we was gonna do throughout the show.
Speaker 1: Let's just get in the first segment.
Speaker 3: Let's oselves playoffs. Nothing else matters.
Speaker 2: First game, the Packers versus the Cowboys. This is going to be in Dallas, Texas. Cowboys very good at home, averaging thirty points a game when they're at home. Cowboys are favorite of minus seven and a half. The total points in that game is fifty and a half points.
Speaker 1: Got go.
Speaker 3: We you know about them. I don't know how you go against the Cowboys here. I know it's tough.
Speaker 7: They might I'll tell you how they might boat race them. This is a different ball club. It's a different ball club at home. All the weapons that they have defensively, I'm not even mentioning offense yet, but defense, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think the Packers all have a tough time.
Speaker 7: However, you look at the Packers since November seven and three, they beat the Rams, Chargers, Lions, Chiefs, Panthers, Viking, Spars.
Speaker 3: They might get spicy. I think I'm gonna take them with the points against the Cowboys. The Packers. Yeah, let me just jump that.
Speaker 1: Take it back real quick before you do.
Speaker 3: Packers plus seven and a half.
Speaker 1: Book that I'm with that the same thing.
Speaker 2: Come on, boys, Cowboys are a different animal at home.
Speaker 1: They get they go off, they're truly.
Speaker 2: I just feel like if this game gets into a situation where two minutes come into play, there has to be some sort of four minute at the game for the For the Cowboys, you can bet that they will mess it up. You can bet on them trying to mess it up from a coaching standpoint, and I feel like, if the Packers can just keep it in reach, we're gonna get that. Packers plus seven and a half. Who knows who's gonna win this game? I really don't. That's why I'm gonna go with you. I'm taking Packers plus seven and a half.
Speaker 3: Meal God damn boys, y'all, did we just swear you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because I see you.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, James World right now, No.
Speaker 8: Hell Na fuck that Cowboys baby, that about to get it done. Man, you need to get it done. This is your time to show that you a true quarter back. Handle it, hold it down in the playoffs. Man, Look, Jordan Love, he ain't been here before, he ain't been in the postseason. We don't know what he's gonna do. This is the first time he's been out here able to do this, you know what I mean with that offense not having Aaron Rodgers. So can he beat the Cowboys? I don't think so. Yes, he got hype in the end of the season, but this is the postseason.
Speaker 3: Nothing matters anymore but.
Speaker 2: This game, especially your record of the regular season. You're telling me Cowboys are contenders.
Speaker 6: I am, I'm saying it right now. I don't feel confident in that.
Speaker 3: But guys, you know I'm all about getting them units.
Speaker 2: So Cowboys, Yeah, if you're not getting them units, you would have been swaying in the beginning.
Speaker 6: I'm taking the money line, though, you're.
Speaker 1: Like a teeter tater out there.
Speaker 3: What you take money line? When they're favorite by seven and a half? We gotta pick every games, just.
Speaker 2: Go man right, he always you to say Cowboys half Boys.
Speaker 6: Minus seven and a half.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the next game, Dolphins at Chiefs.
Speaker 2: These guys play across seas Germany way back.
Speaker 1: I believe it's in October. Maybe it was Amber. I really don't care.
Speaker 2: Chiefs are a favorite at minus four and a half. The total points in that game is forty four and a half points.
Speaker 1: I'll go first. Chiefs have been not the Chiefs of old.
Speaker 2: They haven't been playing up to this standard that Andy Reid and those boys have put in place for the last five or six years, whenever Patrick Mahomes took over. However, injuries with the Dolphins are going to hurt them. In this case, they've beaten them ones, they can do it again. I'm going to take the Chiefs at minus four and a half.
Speaker 8: Bill, I mean everything you said I feel is correct. The Chief's done it before. But now the Dolphins are hurt. They got their defenses struggling. They got a lot of injuries on there. They don't have they start running back right now. As Tyreek playing healthy. No, he had a few drops the last games. Even though the Chiefs don't have any receivers. I feel like they had a better team in this situation and they can get it done.
Speaker 1: Who in better hands?
Speaker 3: You were?
Speaker 6: Tyrek uh Man? I mean we have two different positions.
Speaker 1: Who had hands? He has both caught, no question, definitely.
Speaker 6: He'll tell you to say.
Speaker 2: Tyreek Hill would look at me in the eyes and say, de Lanny Walker has better hands.
Speaker 6: Yes, but I'm faster than him. That's what he was saying.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's what That's what he was saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how you get.
Speaker 2: Lose the Patriots that one year hurdling cats trample the week hurdle the dead.
Speaker 3: You know he was needed back, all right, beat what you got? Getka Man.
Speaker 7: I want the Dolphins to win, but I just don't. I don't see how they pulled this off.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 3: I think so, I think.
Speaker 7: Man, I truly I I I'm rooting for the Dolphins to win. I am rooting for the Dolphins to win. But zero degrees negative nine is the low that day. I think it is just good where they play flow last week?
Speaker 3: Yeah, or Buffalo Miami and there's no fucking way. Yeah, that's a different that's a different game. It's a different game.
Speaker 1: Slows down the speed makes the Hammies a little more tight soft tish injuries, right.
Speaker 7: And with all the injuries they got going on, I don't see how they fucking do it.
Speaker 3: I really don't don't either. I'm going Chiefs.
Speaker 7: Say you're rooting for the for the Dolphins, though I'm rooting for the Dolphins, but I'm going Chiefs.
Speaker 1: Say you want the Chiefs to lose. Do what say I want the Chiefs to lose?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, My bet to hit, I know.
Speaker 1: But if you say that, everyone knows.
Speaker 2: Your takes are as cold as ice when you're talking about the Chiefs or the Michigan Wolverines. So if you say I want the Chiefs to lose, they're for sugar gonna win.
Speaker 3: Your bet will hit. But I'm betting on the Chiefs. I didn't bet on Michigan.
Speaker 8: Travis is playing too, right, because he's playing I just make sure he didn't suit up the last game. He had a seven hundred and fifty K and sent it and he didn't even play. So I'm just trying to make sure. Man, Okay, he got twenty from Pfizer's.
Speaker 3: Out there, all.
Speaker 2: Right, All right, let's go to the last game of the Buy Ourself segment that is going to be the Rams. The Rams are playing at Detroit. Detroit is hosting their first game since I don't know, the NFL probably started. Lions are actually favorite at minus three and the total points in that game is fifty one and a half. Interesting storyline here, same Matt Stafford is now going back to Detroit and Jared Goff who was at the Rams. They the Rams, ditch Jared Goff, they win a Super Bowl? Who's getting who? Who's winning this storyline? Is Matthew Stafford going to be the guy that ruins the Lions hopes and dreams that we're playing there for eleven years?
Speaker 7: I no, yes, he is, Okay, Yeah, we're all gonna love of five steelerscuring to my sheet.
Speaker 2: Here, mule, Yeah you feel that way, Yeah, yeah, that's my fault.
Speaker 1: That's my fault. You're going Rams.
Speaker 6: I am definitely going rounds.
Speaker 8: I think Sean McVeigh and Matt Stafford with Cooper Cup Pooka Natuka Uh and then Williamson coming back and being he was great until he got hindered.
Speaker 6: And then came back and was like he never left.
Speaker 8: I just see the Rams going down there to the Lions in Detroit and and when I when I seen that, the Lions were like, we're gonna put a band on Matt Stafford jerseys. I was like, Oh, they getting their ass beat. You worried about the quarterback on another team. You about the bandage jerseys from the stadium. You're losing. Once I heard that, I was like, Ram, for.
Speaker 2: The record, you should always worry about the quarterback on the other team.
Speaker 6: Weren't a jersey.
Speaker 8: You're not gonna let fans wear his jersey though, Lion jersey.
Speaker 6: Come on, man, that's crazy.
Speaker 8: You're gonna stop every fan who got a Matt Stafford jersey coming in the stadium.
Speaker 3: You worried about the wrong ship already.
Speaker 1: You think the gym and the head coach are the ones making that rule.
Speaker 6: Shit, I don't really know. I don't I don't work upstairs.
Speaker 1: You got Rams, Get who you got?
Speaker 3: It's above my baker.
Speaker 6: Yeah me to worry for me.
Speaker 3: I'm tailing that. I think you look at the Rams.
Speaker 7: Number one, they got one of the best brains in the game, Sean mcvaigh.
Speaker 3: You got Matt Stafford, who still has juice.
Speaker 7: There's a reason McVeigh wanted Stafford over golf. I think it shows up. Staff has still shown that he has juice in his arm. Then you got wide receiver one and two for the all white team on the Rams in Poopa Nicol and Cooper Cup. Then you got Karen Williams Kyle Williams, not on the long white team, not on the all white team, but the first thousand yard rusher for the Rams since.
Speaker 3: That Todd Gurley.
Speaker 7: OH five Steelers, OH seven Patriots, twenty ten Packers and twenty twenty Bucks.
Speaker 3: Five seats, five seeds, six seat, five seed.
Speaker 7: The Rams are that team this year that is low on the totem pole, but they're the most dangerous team in the playoffs.
Speaker 3: I'm going Rams. Give me Rams plus three.
Speaker 1: I loved everything you just said. I loved everything about it. I'm rooting for the Rams in this game.
Speaker 3: It's hard.
Speaker 2: I'm actually rooting for both teams. I'll be happy either way. I'm gonna take the I'm gonna take the Lions. I'm gonna take the Lions. Whoever wins this game I will be happy about because I love the chaos. I love the fact that Detroit finally has a heartbeat, and.
Speaker 1: It makes me makes me happy because we go back.
Speaker 2: I told you guys this, when your boy was about to get picked by them, I was like, please, God for the praying to the heavens, do not take me to Detroit. I cannot go there. So I'm happy for the Lions. I'm gonna take the Lions. I think they win this one. I don't know how far they go. I feel like Dan Dan Campbell's aggression kind of gets him in trouble, but can't get him in trouble.
Speaker 1: We'll see what happens at We'll see what happens this weekend.
Speaker 2: We're gonna take a quick break when we come back, when we go over the bet the Boys, the next Parlay and the etffs and Boys, Twisted Parlays, Twisted Tea.
Speaker 1: Very special, very expect for all of us. One quick break will be right back after this. Welcome back to Slips and Picks.
Speaker 2: We're now gonna hit our parlays segment and Twisted Tea. The most delicious hard iced tea has come on and say, we like what you guys are doing with the parlays. We got five percent ABV. We know the winners coming. We're uncarbonated, We're easy to drink. Why don't we just jump on with you guys. So this segment is now the twisted parlays. You know, Will Compton and Taro Lawana is a twisted kings May, I present myself and the gecko has a twisted princess. Into the left of the get go is the twisted Gester. And as a part of entertainment, the gester has promised that he will chug this entire twisted tea right now.
Speaker 3: He said it.
Speaker 1: He says he's gonna chug the whole thing.
Speaker 6: It's five o'clock somewhere.
Speaker 2: There you go there it is go go yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes yes.
Speaker 1: Oh that thing man, that pro is open. He is moving on a thing. Yea, buys it up.
Speaker 2: They wonder where he gets the juice and it comes in the.
Speaker 1: Let's get right into the segment. Bet the boys in next parlay, I'll go first.
Speaker 3: Winner winner.
Speaker 1: You know why does the winner?
Speaker 2: Because we were winners and someone decided to take the chance of putting the parlay in and screenshotting it tagging busting with the boys.
Speaker 1: And for that you are now gonna win three hundred dollars. And that person is tree Man one four six six zero six four one. My cigarette fell.
Speaker 6: Change your fucking handle.
Speaker 1: Let's treat man.
Speaker 3: That is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: That is absolutely crazy.
Speaker 3: We are.
Speaker 6: Yeah, definitely, definitely.
Speaker 1: That's okay.
Speaker 2: Alright, yeah, I bet the boys in the next parlay. I know I hit the lines in the buyer selles segment, but I'm going to pooka nakula over. His receptions will probably be around four four and a half. He's been averaging six point one seven receptions per game and the amazing rookie season where he literally was in for the first half of the week eighteen.
Speaker 1: Just to break the record and move on forward. Now, I will throw this in there.
Speaker 2: This is not going to be a part of the bit the Boys in Knicks parlay, but if you want to get a little more spicy, I like Joe Flacco over was it point five receptions?
Speaker 1: Is that how you phrase it? Point five receptions?
Speaker 2: Interceptions? Interceptions? Over point five interceptions? The guy came off the couch is absolutely throwing it all over the yard. And with that comes with a couple of whoop seas. Every once in a while has a couple of whoop sees. You can see it in the stat sheet. I think that might even be a bigger lock than Pooka. You guys, do what you want with that information, do what you want. It's not necessary for entering into this, but that is what it is.
Speaker 1: Gecko. We got brother.
Speaker 3: Hower, twist and Tea's best served. Chilled, Chilled.
Speaker 7: We're going up to the tundra with Buffalo the Mafia. Bill's my Josh Allen over one and a half touchdowns.
Speaker 3: It's playoff mode for Josh Allen. Playoff.
Speaker 7: He's I won't say he he's obviously probably the biggest reason.
Speaker 3: But the boys are back in this hunt. They just jumped from the what the.
Speaker 7: Sixth seat to the two six lafs when they were counted out.
Speaker 3: Everyone they're dead.
Speaker 7: They're hey, everybody's better start criticizing Josh Allen the way you do everybody else. Keep this energy, keep that energy. That's he's talking about you, Steven. He's talking about you, talking about hockey season in October. He's talking about you. Phil's mafia, the unfaithful mafia people.
Speaker 3: It's playoff boat.
Speaker 7: Blood is in the water and the Bills are gonna beat the ship out of the Steelers. Take the take the Bills with the points. That's just a side thing. But the Harlay were going in for the twisted King himself, Josh Allen.
Speaker 3: Josh Allen over one and a half touchdowns, mule, I like that.
Speaker 8: I like that, And I'm Matthew Stafford over one and a half TD passes.
Speaker 6: You know he gonna get it done.
Speaker 8: They got the great White Hope and Cooper cut and they got the Asian persuasion most so when.
Speaker 6: I don't know what he is, but at the end of the day, he may be tonguing. I'm sorry if you are, but they got.
Speaker 3: You feel So let's go.
Speaker 6: I'm taking him all day, baby right away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good good, that's good.
Speaker 2: He's a little ethnic cocktail dude.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to the next one.
Speaker 2: That's E T F F easy Teams Favorite fun, twisted part lance.
Speaker 1: We're ripping it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take Chief's money line, Chief's money line. They I've said it a little bit. They've been to the playoffs before, they know what they're doing. They're not as explosives they used to be in the past. They've beat the Miami Dolphins already. You're going, would you say zero degrees negative nine winschill.
Speaker 3: Hative nine is the low. Last I checked.
Speaker 1: The coldest games ever played. We're in Kansas City.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's so, is that true? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, twenty seven games ever play the coldest games I've ever Yeah, it's a little because that was nuts. But yeah, Chief's money line, get go? Uh same love that go ahead?
Speaker 3: Wow, that's new. I was just kidding. Okay, I'm gonna go after all that time.
Speaker 1: No, no, don't be scared.
Speaker 7: I mean it's like, hey, how how how big is the spread in the Bill Steelers game?
Speaker 1: No Cowboys money line? Minu seven and a half?
Speaker 3: It's ten.
Speaker 7: I feel like that's too big, right, that's too it's too big. What do I some of Somebody dish me some fucking Brown's two and a half.
Speaker 1: No, Browns are gonna lose for the plan. Yeah, they're gonna lose.
Speaker 3: M go with yours? What yours?
Speaker 8: I'm going Bills because just what Willie get will say?
Speaker 3: Okay, that is true.
Speaker 6: Taking Josh Allen, he gonna get it done. So I'm taking Bill's money line.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 1: Take the Texans.
Speaker 3: Are they favored the underdogs?
Speaker 1: I'm taking I'm taking them the underdogs.
Speaker 3: I mean, what the fuck? What's what's what's the Eagles Bucks.
Speaker 1: Eagles are minus one sixty.
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Well, what's a spread?
Speaker 3: Eagles minus three? Mm hmm, let's go Eagles minus three.
Speaker 8: What I don't like that?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 3: I don't either. All right, let's go boys. Hey, let's go a j You didn't practice all week, let's go. You know he did? Yeah, you know, you know you didn't practice.
Speaker 1: Little mis key? Are we are we going underdog? My sheets are all messed up. I was trying to help the geck go out underdog. We're going to pumper dump right now?
Speaker 3: Or do we go?
Speaker 1: We're going to a break. We're going to a break. We'll see you guys in fifteen seconds. Enjoy this commercial break. I'm hoping it's twist the tea. All right, welcome back pumper Dumb segment.
Speaker 2: Now, our executive producer de sign this tell us on the day of shooting that we are not only going to pumper dump taking the overs and the unders in these games, We're also gonna pick the teams that are gonna win or not win whatever spreads all that stuff. So this is like a buyer sell slash pumper dumb segment. Now, the first game is gonna be the Browns. They are favored minus two and a half. As a cruise down from Cleveland down to Houston where the Michigan Wolverine just won the National championship and they're playing the Texans. The overall points in that game is forty four and a half. I will be pumping this game, and I am taking the Texans. I'm not just taking the Texans with the points. I'm taking the Texans money line. I think CJ. Shrouds is a special talent. I think those boys have got to figure it out. I think this is about as far as they go in the playoffs, though, after the wild card weekend we get the divisional So the big boys are gonna come out.
Speaker 1: Send the rookie back home, let him go to Copple, let him.
Speaker 2: Enjoy himself, let him get all healthy and arrested from his first season in the NFL, and let's you guys can go do your thing next year. That's as far as they go. I'm taking the Texans money line and Pump get go, give.
Speaker 3: Me pump love it, and then let's go to the super Bowl. Champ Flaco, Let's go Fly, Let's go Browns.
Speaker 7: They're averaging like thirty something points of games since you've been at the quarterback nuts.
Speaker 3: Let's go Browns, Let's go Browns. Min as soon half.
Speaker 7: I had to talk myself into that. I think I was Texans yesterday and were Boys because I do. I believe CJ's incredible. They got a couple of injuries. I know Nico Collins will be good to go, but they don't have what's his name, tank down Nico Collins.
Speaker 3: Yeah, beast playing the game.
Speaker 1: It's the Colts play action pass bombast bombs over Bagdad.
Speaker 3: But my decision, Texas won the South. Yeah, I mean they.
Speaker 8: Hadn't think the Titans, though, thank the Titans on that last Jacks would have won the Jackson.
Speaker 7: The Jags would have took it. Oh yeah, for sure. There's a lot of variables either way. What I'm saying is they've had such a great year. I think they're one of those teams. I know they're not satisfied. However, I think it's like, hey, no one expected us to be here, true, and I'm gonna fla I'm gonna flack on going experience.
Speaker 2: And I like that decision because I don't I like it. I like the delivery. I didn't like about it language. I didn't like it one.
Speaker 6: I'm a ride with you on that one, Willie Geko.
Speaker 8: I think the Browns are going to get this game just because I think the Texans haven't seen a defense, a defensive front like they about to go against, and a defensive coordinator that they're about to go against. And this is a young quarterback. He about to throw all type of exotic blitz to keep them off his toes. It's gonna be just like what Michigan did to Washington. They got to keep that quarterback moving. If he ain't settled making great passes, he can't throw the ball.
Speaker 3: CJ.
Speaker 8: If he's in the park and he can settle, he'll make.
Speaker 6: The perfect pass.
Speaker 8: But if you got the man all over the place, that's when you get them off.
Speaker 7: No Miles bringing that weapon too, Yeah yeah, that great twelve inch data.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, so I'm going Browns.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll just signore the fact when they played the Bengals, when Joe Burrow is healthy, he was actually pressured a whole bunch of times and was moving outside the pocket and making dime throws. But the way that you explain the whole thing made me feel really confident.
Speaker 1: That I feel good about my pick, pumping.
Speaker 2: Up slash by our sales segment, We're still here, Steelers at the Bills.
Speaker 1: We're all taking the bills. Yeah, we're all taking the bills.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but let's talk about thirty six and a half points that.
Speaker 6: Pump, pumped, dump, imp this one.
Speaker 3: We're good man.
Speaker 8: The Bills by the score, all over the still they ain't got no weapons out there. They lost their best Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's over. It's over. It is over, Pittsburgh.
Speaker 7: I don't know how they stumbled into the fucking point either.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know how either.
Speaker 2: But I'm pumping it too, literally, just resonating with the thought of t J. Watt not getting the pressure in there. Yea, and the bills are literally that's been the theme of this entire show is the Bills are gonna off the floor.
Speaker 3: With the Steelers. Yeah.
Speaker 2: See, you guys don't feel comfortable with taking the bills now. Za My boys aid, who was kind of like my uncle Vinnie. He hit me last night. He sent me probably a Baker's doesn't pick so far, whether it's ufc Raiders last week, saying these are these are the plays he has not missed once.
Speaker 3: So you got a guy you have been sharing this.
Speaker 1: This is literally the first time I've asked him about this show.
Speaker 3: What you gotta go, get you contact.
Speaker 2: But if I give you guys his contact, I'm just gonna be a show of us taking all the same picks.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, I'm talking just to other stuff.
Speaker 7: You got a guy who's dialed on picks.
Speaker 3: If you're looking to get in some match in the night, this.
Speaker 1: Game, we're gonna get zaid on track here.
Speaker 2: He did take the Steelers and the Bills when it was thirty seven, he goes, now that it's gone down, I'm not as confident in it.
Speaker 1: That's where now I'm sitting in this wishy watch.
Speaker 2: On the pumper dump. On the pumper dump, he took the I'll have to double check that. I'll have to double check that. But he took a dump on thirty seven. But now it's thirty six and a half. He's like, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Look, Bill's Bills are scoring forty plus this game. I'm talking facing the pillow lift of him. You're not allowed to be excited, Stephen, face back down on your films on hockey season.
Speaker 8: Only time when you breathe. But is he the type of guy when he throw you a bone? Do he want to know how it tastes?
Speaker 1: Hold on, now I'm talking about here. What kind of people you hear?
Speaker 6: I'm just asking.
Speaker 1: Yeah he has he hasn't asked for nothing.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, that's what I'm He throw you a bone? Do he want to take you?
Speaker 1: You're talking like that, back alley. You want this?
Speaker 8: You don't have to let me do it because I'm the type of person when I throw the dog a bone, I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Know how it fucking taste. You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: You a bone?
Speaker 1: You're a guys guy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it. Hey, you on tweet is a nice place to be. I love it. Boys.
Speaker 7: Let's take a little break, right, you're gonna hang on.
Speaker 3: We gotta hit the other game, right, bucks?
Speaker 6: Get yeah?
Speaker 1: In the D block under.
Speaker 2: Underdog dog dog dog segment. Here we go, boys, we're taking underdogs. I've shouted out the Texans.
Speaker 1: I think CJ.
Speaker 2: Stroud is a gifted individual that pisses me out because he's in the AFC South.
Speaker 1: And you know your boy rolls the Titans all the time.
Speaker 2: Stiff last week actually should have done that would have actually had a better record, but I didn't. And I've warned my lesson r ip Mike Rabel on that note. But I'm gonna take Texans in the underdog. I'm taking the money line in the situation. Uh, Steven, while you're looking up the hockey season, can you please look at what that is? Texans money line plus one twenty.
Speaker 1: That's fun. That'll silence everybody about that whole conversation, right, we feel good about it.
Speaker 6: Plus one twenty.
Speaker 1: Plus one twenty. Oh yeah, you and that well unit.
Speaker 7: See all right, go ahead, I'm gonna go Rams Rams money line.
Speaker 3: Hold up? Cuz good pick, hey, good pick, strong pick? What's good?
Speaker 1: Hands on? Do you like the Bucks?
Speaker 3: What do you like? Bucks over the Eagles?
Speaker 8: You know what cut it? Bucks over the Eagles? Hands down is going down?
Speaker 3: Baby?
Speaker 1: Tell us why?
Speaker 6: Because he stole my pick.
Speaker 3: So I'm taking the Bucks, taking.
Speaker 8: The bugs all day over the Eagles because the Eagles right now they falling asleep.
Speaker 6: They used to be him, but they not him no more. You feel me.
Speaker 3: They not there.
Speaker 8: I don't know what's going on over there. I'm not sure. Oh buddy looked like he on blues y'all know what blues they are?
Speaker 6: Look him up, roxies.
Speaker 1: Oh that's it, Percose Viking in some sort of pilar.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the coach looked like he on blues, sleeping and ship.
Speaker 7: On the small blue pills, usually costing anywhere from ten to fifteen dollars.
Speaker 6: That's cheap.
Speaker 1: Where do you get these?
Speaker 3: Madetol? Yeah, that's the whole twice though. Yeah, he fitting all.
Speaker 8: Out, But nah, I'm going Buccaneers because this motherfucker stole my pick.
Speaker 2: Delaney Walker doesn't believe in the Eagles. Thinks Jalen Hurts is a wash and a J. Brown is a diva.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, I said that.
Speaker 1: That's what Delany Walker.
Speaker 3: Just yet you know yet? Yeah, we won't find out.
Speaker 1: We're going to find out. But de Landy Walker thinks it's a J. Brown. We're gonna take quck break when we come back. We're gonnahit our the last game. It's not a Monday night game, is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? It is Monday night, Moday night playoff games. Yeah, because there's money. They gotta get.
Speaker 1: Money, money, money, same thing is what this show is all about.
Speaker 2: No question, no question, quick break, come back, Monday night football, right, for this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pick Monday Night Football.
Speaker 2: Eagles are favorite at minus three. They've had an abysmal back half of the season. They were playing the Buccaneers. Baker Mayfield and the Boys won the NFC South. They're feeling a little bit better about themselves. Total points forty three and a half points. Muel, who you got same people as your underdog?
Speaker 6: Indeed, I'm going Buccaneers.
Speaker 8: Like I said again, I don't know what's going on with the Eagles.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 8: They started off strong and early in the show.
Speaker 6: If y'all go back and watch our episodes, I said.
Speaker 8: I'll never go against the Eagles, But for some reason, I don't know why, because it's late in the season. Maybe they got older players on their team. They're starting to shed it down. They have that I don't care mentality, and I just can't go with it. I'm gonna go with the Bucks. I feel like the Bucks really wanted Baker want to show the world that he can still do this. So I'm gonna take the Buccaneers plus three.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Eagles Eagles months three. I don't feel good about it at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't like that pick.
Speaker 7: I don't like he's right. I don't know what's what they sucked right now? They're so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The talent they have good, Yeah, they have so much talent.
Speaker 3: They have talent. I mean they just packed it in last week.
Speaker 8: They gave it up, and they gave it up.
Speaker 3: And he may not play. His finger broke.
Speaker 6: Don't get me wrong, we love Marcus Mariota.
Speaker 8: If he have the opportunity to play, I think he'll put them in a great position. But again, the team around is not playing as a whole. Marioda is gonna play if his he dislocated his finger hurts and Bucks.
Speaker 7: I think Baker Mayfield is limping around a little bit. Can we look that up, Baker Mayfield injury.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take the Eagles. But yeah, I'm going to the Eagles.
Speaker 2: And the reason wh I'm thinking the Eagles is you brought up the Mary Goda.
Speaker 1: Marcus Marioda, I know.
Speaker 3: I hate if he played. I'm like, damn, I.
Speaker 1: Know you took the Bucks to.
Speaker 7: The Eagles and Marry Gooda is playing and you're going as I feel.
Speaker 1: Like Marcus, those opportunities.
Speaker 8: He gets, he takes advantage of. You see what he did the last week, what he had he was heard.
Speaker 3: Baker Baker hurt too. Yeah, Oh my god, this is gonna suck.
Speaker 2: It's a tough game. It's a tough game. Both these teams aren't going very far. No, Philly, do we want touch the points? No, for the sake of the show, we should.
Speaker 1: Touch the points.
Speaker 3: I was going to ask you that too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's there's so many less games, we should touch the points. Touching then all right, I'm gonna go under.
Speaker 3: I'm going under too. I'm dumping this. Stay away from this one.
Speaker 1: All right, boys, we have We've truly enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: The mule has been entertaining as hell with his his chug. He did a great job with that one. He will be drunk in the next fifteen minutes.
Speaker 3: I am drunk already. I didn't eat anything You've switch that. I couldn't stop swating.
Speaker 6: I'm like, yo, this twisted tea, which y'all.
Speaker 3: Lays me wait the fuck the word?
Speaker 7: Uh rico Roxy Roxy, yeah, Roxy.
Speaker 1: Phantom on tweety. Have a great day and we.
Speaker 2: Will see you for the divisional playoffs next week. Big hugs and tiny stiff kisses.
Speaker 9: All right, welcome back to the Penny Slips par Lay segment. Of the show, first one of twenty twenty four. You know what that means. It means we are undefeated in the new year, and we plan to keep it that way. I'll start off first with mine. I'm gonna go CJ. Stroud over one and a half passing touchdowns, and I'm gonna go whoever is starting for the Ravens over on their rushing yards. Lastly, i will go, Sorry, Jack Jags minus five and a half.
Speaker 5: That's understandable, that's understandable for my team beat, I'll be sicking through it. Just teams. We're on Raiders money line, Cleveland Brown's money line, Big Upset Alert, and Kansas City Chiefs money line. When you probably those three together, you get an absolute whopping plus eleven hundred and fifteen. We really just need the Browns pull out that win. It's got a huge chance, so let's hopefully stay on the undefeated side in twenty twenty four. Moving on though, to our team bets, which we will be going Bucks minus five.
Speaker 9: And then we're going Falcons plus three and a half.
Speaker 5: And to finish it off, will take the Lions minus three. You parla those together and you get a plus five seventy three odds and moving on to I guess our final segment of the day. The final segment, yeah, go ahead and set it up.
Speaker 9: Is the Texans and Colts. I believe the Texans. If they win, they clinch their spot. Colts might need a few other things that happen. Needless to say, this is a great divisional end of year matchup with a lot on the line. So what better way to pick it? They and the rock'm soccer pick them parlay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Colts Texan? Good luck, good luck? All right, wow take the Colt state. It does not lie AFC showdown. But it looks like the cults are gonna come out victorious.
Speaker 9: Early, often and hard. When the cults are coming.
Speaker 5: Yeah, cue the outro music, No
Speaker 2: No, No,