Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 2: Look what Netflix? What they do now? Netflix?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Netflix has a decision to make and I guess they'll they'll make it by tomorrow, but pretty much Russia has put a spotlight on them, saying listen, if you're not going to spread our shows, and I guess our propaganda, We're gonna ban you from the country. So for Netflix, I feel like it's a pretty easy decision. If even just from a subscription standpoint, you got a million subscribers in Russia, I mean you lose a millionaire. Yeah, well matter, it's not that you know, it's not gonna change drop in the bucket. Yeah, it's not gonna change the scale of the business. But that's interesting, Like they're looking at the streaming service like listen, this is Hey, We're gonna put this section on you.
Speaker 2: Like okay, well what is important to play?
Speaker 4: See now, what Russia does have in his favorite is natural resources, mainly oil oil. So even being out here, they were saying, like the prices of gas could double once they cut the pipeline off from Russia, and now it's pushed Opack in even more of a you know, prime position to really manipulate the market however they want. So I want to ask Jessica oil. But first goal I talked to you about this, how is what's the relationship between gold and wars and times of uncertainty?
Speaker 2: Gold?
Speaker 5: Prussians medals, platinum, all precious metals, platinum, silver, gold, all of them need to buy them when there's war now in the foreign exchange mark, you definitely want to be careful with your injuries, all right, because right now gold shot up literally when they declared war got gold literally shot all the way up and it hit that negative six to one.
Speaker 2: Point and eight.
Speaker 5: Now I'm expecting a pullback, all right. I'm expecting to pull back up until probably the end of this week, and then I'm expecting it to rise higher.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 5: I wish I had my charge.
Speaker 6: And the market's gonna do a dead cat bounce, which is yeah, this level of this level, right, but yeah, gold shoots back up, of course, the market is going to taper up and then push back down, which is called the dead cat bounce. We talked about it before. Yeah, so you can play those two intendam.
Speaker 2: Just anybody that's new, just explain what a day can't bounce.
Speaker 6: It's just when the market shoots up really fast. So like if I go to Rucker and I'll score fifty eight points, I'm not scoring fifty eighty a second, so my average is going to drop down. So the Dow is going to peak up really high and then it to slide back down, say with S and P five hundred and then goal will take off. Also got to look at the volatility index. So if we get back to a level of like around thirty nine forty four, that's where the market will start to top top at. But we are thirty one now it has room to push up. And I know Russia or the talent said he doesn't back them, but you have to look and see what percentage a bitcoin is Russia own more than twenty percent? Google how much ethereum? They are scary.
Speaker 3: I mean it's even interesting because bitcoin right the Ukraine government, they've been receiving funds do bigcoin and so people have been sending a bigcoin as a way for them to help them help themselves.
Speaker 2: Was it like crypto currencies?
Speaker 3: Now of playing this.
Speaker 6: I can make an argument that through supporting some of these coins, you are funding terrorism.
Speaker 4: Funny you say that because on the flip side, so nineteen keys put a post up. I just actually was looking at it right before this, and he was saying, how somebody from Ukraine let me actually read it so I don't misquote it. So he took a quote he took like a screenshot of somebody that was well, I guess is in Ukraine who tweeted something he said, my Ukrainian credit cards don't work anymore. I'm safe physically in Kazakhistan, but all my savings are gone.
Speaker 2: Crypto is the only money I still have.
Speaker 4: And today I can say without any hesitation, Bitcoin, Ethereum and NFT are going to save my life while I can't come back home.
Speaker 2: And so that's interesting.
Speaker 4: Because nineteen keys have posted it, and he was saying, how you know cryptocurrency. You know the fall of the dollar and all of that stuff, and cryptocurrency is the only the wave and this is something that you know moving forward, you can't stop it, and you know the whole thing behind that. So it's interesting that you said that you're funding terrorism because on the flip side, it's like this is this is the only thing that saved my life.
Speaker 6: Even drug dealers in the hood gave out turkeys.
Speaker 2: And so if.
Speaker 6: Do you think a man's smartest potent would invade emotionally when people in KGB or Russia not that emotional, but it looks emotional.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's the main benefit.
Speaker 6: But if you can get control of the monetary system through crypto, and now this becomes a way to say, hey, you will have free access to your money and support that will be a good initiative that he can then push if they then own a majority stake in crypto. Yeah, like the major assets that we investing cannot be non American, you're then funding.
Speaker 3: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC Ernest What's up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feel seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 7: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 6: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security, your competition at that point.
Speaker 3: It was interesting when we were studying crypto, like twenty sixteen, twenty seventeen, and I just pulled up the privacy coin and I remember Minaro, yeah, yeah, and the knocka Man arrow was like it was funded the Taliban, and it was fun in like all these type of milicias throughout the world, and nobody knew about it because it was untraceable because it was a quote unquote privacy coin. And so now they heard that these actual cryptos like bitcoin actually helping fund a war on on the other side that is defending themselves. It's like this is pretty interesting, like stuff like that's funny how these things go in circles.
Speaker 6: And I ask you guys a question, But you personally fund a non eyl podcast monthly, No, then why as Americans will be fund a non American coin, a non American company.
Speaker 4: Well, the play Devil's advocate if you can say funding American companies can be detrimental. Also, like you could say you could be funding detrimental things that's happening in the world by supporting the American dollar or supporting this X, Y and Z company in the stock exchange, like you know that's true.
Speaker 2: In prison systems and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not like every country has a clean slate or every congry.
Speaker 2: Or even every company.
Speaker 6: There's no clean company post two billion dollars, right, but that's the number.
Speaker 2: Yeah post too. I didn't get the two everything. Yeah they did sound filthy like you.
Speaker 6: Guys, But I think there's been a propaganda push to fund a lot of these companies that have non American founders. For an Arterior reader and other We've seen it here. Other countries. Oh a lot more strategic than we are. Literacy is a lot higher, Like I was selling all the black birds here, Like, you guys are way more intelligence than most people have come acrossrom the States.
Speaker 2: So you guys are brilliant.
Speaker 6: So if they're thinking five ten to fifteen year horizon and Putin has wanted this revenge for fifteen years, this is new. You don't wake up two weeks ago black out now about war, right, we have to be very careful that things will be fund.
Speaker 4: Speaking of geopolitical things, you said something before where you said, like, ou as stock guys, we watch company earnings and you was like you you watched the news for like news report, Like that's kind of like the company earnings is like what's happening on?
Speaker 2: Like can you talk about that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So our economic indicators that we primarily look at, we look at GDP, consumer pricing, producer pricing. It's all pretty much like the same things that you guys look at, but we live.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we have time because we trade those in the bomb market.
Speaker 6: And I'm trying to type, so Mike comes us up the major.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, So so our four major economic indicators we look at gross domestic product. Yes, all right, we look at consumer pricing debts and producer price in debts, So how much our consumer spending, how much our producer is producing? Pretty much?
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: We look at an arm farm payroll. That's a big one. It comes out on the first Friday of every single month, and it gives us a big, big, big understanding on unemployment and employment. How many jobs were added to the market. But that's how we make most of my money. So when we look at like, we look at everything from a macroeconomic level when it happens in different economies. Now, nonfarm payroll is only a US based economic indicator, but we do look at GDP of like let's say Great Britain, I trade GBP USD, which is Great British found versus US dollar, Great British found versus Japanese YM, which is GBPJPY. I trade them the most. And then I also trade at SAUUSD, which is that goal that we were just talking about. Those are the main ones that I look at. Now, you know how you guys tell people, okay, don't look at every single company, only pick a few. That's how it is with us. And for an exchange market. You don't look at every single economy, right, it's a lot to look at, you know what I'm saying, especially when you're appearing to economies against one another. Okay, so we're looking at different economies. But I only trade GJ for the most part, gu and gold. So I'm always studying the Japanese and economy always great, Britain economy out always the heroes.
Speaker 2: Fewer is better.
Speaker 6: So when I tell you, guys, trade the S and P five hundred fine market good on the future side. Six B is a British pal once again, six J is a Japanese inn. So if you pair them together, we'll be fine. But the fewer things you trade, the more you can master.
Speaker 5: Because there's so much money to be made on an everyday basis, and each of them you don't have to trade. Well, I mean you guys companies, you don't have to look at every single company to make money. Me I can make so much money just from like this, Like I said, two three trades a week.
Speaker 8: My graduates from my school being force back drop drop Mike, drop backdrop.
Speaker 9: Drop coach, the energy out there felt different. What changed for the team today?
Speaker 8: It was the new game day scratches from the California Lottery players everything those games sent the team's energy through.
Speaker 9: Are you saying it was the off field play that made the difference on the field.
Speaker 8: Hey, little play makes your day, and today it made the game. That's AWFU now, Coach.
Speaker 9: One more question played the new Los Angeles Chargers, San Francisco forty nine Ers and Los Angeles Rams scratchers from the California Lottery. A little play can make your day. Peace play responsibly.
Speaker 7: Must be eighteen years or older to purchase play or claim