Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast George Norri with you were with the Emmy Award winning producer and director Melissa Tittle. Melissa, the name of your documentaries called Code twelve. What does that mean?
Speaker 3: So the pattern that I have discovered is this pattern of twelve that is prevalent in all ancient texts, in some designs of ancient monuments and temples, and also in our structures, whether it's quantum physics, biology, and then we have these subsets all around us. You know, think about this by twelve months it's called zodiacally and so that pattern I started to notice it. Yeah, So taking out remember I had to read this stuff all the time, you know, was like, yeah, sure, twenty years in my life, just like coming across this random information and not really knowing if it was important or not. But then, George, I don't know if you've ever heard of this, and I just I just thought, because this is such the biggest news, and I remember it being big. But in two thousand and three, the US and France were working on kind of to figure out how if they could map out the universe. You know, the thought is that the universe is infinite and it's flat. But in two thousand and three they published a paper in Nature that suggested that they discovered that the universe was shaped like a dough decahedron. Now, dough decahedron is a twelve sided figure geometry shape, and it was shaped like this because they were able to measure after the Big Bang, this radiation left over. They were able to map that out in measurements of the cosmic microwaves background, if you will. And it had a shape, it literally had a boundary, And I thought, God, that's huge news. I don't remember anybody making a big deal out of the fact that they found the walls of the outside of the universe. Was crazy. And then you know, let's if you go back to what Plato talks about. Plato is very specific about the planet Earth, right, He's got this idea that he talks about how the Earth is like a leather ball with twelve points on it. He specifically does the same thing with how the Earth is structured with these twelve points. So you have again another dodecahedron. So I when I saw that, when I started digging into this and I thought, God, that's so odd. And here I have all of this weird numbering system throughout all these ancient texts of a reference to twelve. And here's why I think it's interesting. All mythology has some point of reference or story that they're trying to tell. You know, when people say to me, do you think mythology is real? I think that what the ancients were trying to do was relate a situation to people so they can keep telling the story. And in all mythology, there seems to be a number code that we just overlook and a lot of that has to do with twelve. Later in the documentary I talk about thirteen, but let's just stick with the twelve. And with the twelve you have, like, let's just hit the Bible and Revelations. There the twelve Tribes of Israel, You've got, You've got the twelve Sons of Jacob. You know, like, there's all this, there's the twelve Apostles, there's numerous amounts of the mention of twelve. And what fascinates me just not about that number, is that texts, ancient texts like the Bible and other texts reference this number all the time, and to the point that I don't need to know why you know, Jesus is twelve steps behind phill and so why do I need to know that? Why does that have to be in that story? Like it makes sense to say that there were twelve tribes of Israel, but it doesn't make sense in some of these ancient texts for the measurements or the steps or the pieces that it's almost like they keep putting it in plain sight for us to figure out. So I went to ancient Egyptian tests, and they also have broken up as a lot of their ancient texts, like the Book of the Dead or twelve the Book of the Twelve Gates, and these ancient texts talk about a journey, hero's journey, a journey of which you have to take to survive each level of those gates, and when you get to the twelve, you are reborn. So whether it's the twelve, the twelve hours of the night versus the twelve hours a day, is the duat the surviving the darkness and then coming in rebirth. This is all an understanding of a bigger mechanism. And it's the same thing with quantum physics. The dodecohedron is a shape that helps propagate space and time. How you move through space and time is shaped into this same kind of dodecoxedron shape. We see this, you know. I started investigating the you know, just modern day you know, where are they using this kind of technology or this understanding, uh in our modern day signs. I came across a couple of articles where they were using uh dodecahedron shaped uh virus, not a virus, but they were they were creating some kind of vaccine using their dodecohedron that would go into the body and restructure the DNA. And I'm like, what is what is like? What is going on with this? It's like no one's talking about it, but it's everywhere. Uh, even the the the concept of the of the twelve points and the the the understanding of ancient text If you go to you go to other ancient texts, you'll see that the twelve is there as well.
Speaker 2: Are they afraid to talk about it?
Speaker 3: Uh? You know, this is where people are are always kind of suspicious of these secret societies and people that know things about how the universe works, and no one's really talking about it. You know, one of the things that I that I talked about with documentary is that there was this shift that happened in our human experience, if you will, uh. And it'll be debated on what that was, but but I think everybody in their in their research can say that there was a shift, and whatever happened was so dramatic that it changed our way of being in our in our in our consciousness and our structures. And that could be this concept of the fall of Atlantis, the flood, the this this catastrophe. But in that moment, we have evidence at some point that these ancient cultures were running on an understanding of a system of a base twelve system of base sixty systems, and then all of a sudden it turned over to a base ten system. This is the binary system that we live today, the financial system that we are in today. This is how we as a species look at everything, how we calculate everything, how it becomes meaning within our reality. But before that shift, whatever that shift was there, all these ancient cultures were tapped into some other kind of design. And so I make the case that the idea of twelve is really the construct, the real construct that we have access to that we do not access. We've accessed some kind of false system of the evidence that we have is in this kind of base ten understanding of how we calculate our reality. There was a NSA document that was published. This is notting like. This was a NSA document was published using a nineteen fifty two British scientist Lancelot Hoghen. He delivered an address where he talked about the idea that if we were to ever communicate with alien life, it would probably be in a number system, and he was pretty sure that it would have it would be a base twelve system. Like, where is he coming up with that? That's published in this NSA document called Communication with Extraterrestrial Intelligence. That's just such a random statement. There's nobody that's really discussing that unless you're in esoteric circles of this base twelve based kin system. So this is where I think there's people that have studied this design. You know, I don't want to get into the Illuminati conversations or that there's people that get it and they know it and they understand that that is a universal design that they can tap into and they can use that energy while everyone else is operating in some other systems that is completely blind to how the universe really works.
Speaker 2: How did this code twelve lead you to the simulation theory?
Speaker 3: The the code twelve meaning this this kind of twelve design, the theory really kind of presented itself that you know, here you have everything from NASA to other publications talking about this structure that that we that apparently we live in that nobody seems to think that's a big deal. And then you have all this ancient mythology and weird calculation that some of these uh these the monuments and temples that suggest that they too were connected to that construct. So what I think that construct is is that when you think of a matrix, you're thinking you think of the movie The Matrix, right, You think of like, Okay, so I'm canon reason and I'm living in a false reality and I'm really just hooked up to a tube somewhere in a pod, and I'm you know, that's That's not what I'm saying. What I am saying is that our souls are real, we are living some kind of experience, but we are inside a construct of a construct. The universal design is the design of this twelve the design that we have decided to create our reality around is this false construct. And and when you talk about all these spiritual leaders in the past, you know where they about Buddha or Jesus or whatever you whatever mythology or story or a religion that you follow, they talk about whoever that prophet is or whoever that person has come forward, that person has able to seek. They've been able to come out of this human construct and they've been able to bring some kind of power in and they're able to heal, they're able to help people, they're able to to commune with the gods, if you will. And that just means that they tapped into the universal design versus this construct that we've that we live in. In my documentary, I make the case that whatever this fall was, Uh, there's there's texts like the Emerald tablets, but talk about at one point to created kind of a the Great pyramid to become some kind of energy is some kind of device, if you will, this great architecture to admit some kind of frequency. Now I am paraphrasing the Emerald tablets because they're very hard to read, and there's been a pushback that that's not real. But there is this idea that at one point there was something else made to kind of stabilize the structure of the earth. And so in my documentary I explore that a little bit, that this kind of great fall from our universal design is cutting off our ability to be part of the gods and goddesses, if you will. Was something that was deliberate, but that we must have all agreed to, and then we just forgot that we agreed to it, and we've become part of this consciousness that doesn't fit where we are right now. It's like we've outrun all the programs. We've been to war with each other a million times, nothing ever really gets solved. It's the constant. We've run the system dry. And now we've come to a point, a precipice, if you will, where if we live in a simulation, why am I able to talk about it unless the simulation is designed for you to figure out what it is?
Speaker 2: Is there an overseer of the simulation or is it just running a mark?
Speaker 3: Now I don't think they're I mean, we could get into that theory, but I really think the over sphere is us. We have something might have been put in place, but we have believed it for thousands of years. That we are now the keepers. We are the key out, and we are the We are the keepers of ourselves in this construct. We've created this collective consciousness and we believed it for thousands of years. And therefore, you know, if you've got one or two people or two hundred thousand people that believe that we live in a simulation, well we've got you know, billions of people on the planet believing that this is this is the reality we need to live in, and so it holds stronger frequency. I really think that instead of trying to find one person to blame for such a construct, we really need to look to ourselves that this, if we've created a false reality within a construct that we have access to, do we really could we live without it? We could we undo that? And I think, I mean, I don't know, George, you can probably agree with me that the world seems like on edge, not just just not not just the United States, not just America, but every country is at some point of a precipice of the policies, the laws, the under gone crazy. And why is that because we run the program dry like we've done all of this before. It's not working, and and it's scary to think, Okay, well, well how do we change everything? How do we just like you know, turn around and just everything falls apart. I think it's really this unraveling. You know, we talked about You probably talk about disclosure more than anybody, right. Disclosure is not the White House admitting that the aliens are real. Disclosure is when we as a consciousness are like, yeah, that's real, and we are we are part of that interdimensional existence. It's it's uh. And it's the same thing with being connected to our universal design I believe.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more