Speaker 1: How are you good?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm great?
Speaker 1: Thanks. I just pulled an animal spirit card just for the fuck.
Speaker 2: Of it, and I got scorpions, So I guess it's meant to be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so weird.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: So you did an analysis of me, or like an assessment what do you call it.
Speaker 2: We're going to give you your your astrological profile using our i AM method that you can kind of use like Myers Briggs or an any gram or a personality test to walk through any area of life.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So we have a book here that breaks it down, so we can send you one.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, so tell me what's going on with me?
Speaker 1: Okay, well we have you ever.
Speaker 2: Well, in the last time that we were on, we looked at your whole chart, which probably you don't remember a whole lot of because.
Speaker 1: It's too much to remember. So what we found with a lot of really.
Speaker 2: Successful and busy people is that they want to tap into astrology because it feels like it's such a good shortcut, you know, but they can't remember it all because it's so much information. So we made a tool and a little system that we call the im system that takes your whole chart and kind of puts it in a blender and crunches it down into one of three different types that we call innovator, authority, or maven And that's like a guide through every part of your life. You're going to know like do you need more freedom and flexibility? Do you need to be in charge? Do you you know, need to have people around you all the time?
Speaker 1: Do you need to be less the f alone? What the hell do you need?
Speaker 2: So? Okay, okay, great, Yeah, I wonder if you can guess which one you are? So it takes it takes thirteen parts of the chart, all the planets, and you're rising and a few other things. So the innovators are the ones that are the trail blazers and always looking for new things. The authorities are the experts who you know, have strong opinions and like things a certain way and like to be in charge.
Speaker 1: And then the mavens are.
Speaker 2: The message spreaders communicators that kind of things.
Speaker 3: I mean, I literally sound like all three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we all do have all three in us, but you actually have nine of the thirteen in authority. Wow, yeah, which is really interesting. And you're and you're either mostly fire, earth, air, or water too. Which colors the system a little bit more so, you're a water authority, which we call the nurturer. So because you've a lot of Scorpio in your chart and that kind of thing.
Speaker 3: So and what is the authority saying? What does the authority do?
Speaker 2: Authority has strong opinions, likes to guide people, likes to be in charge, likes things done a certain way. I mean, I feel like you do that with beauty products and handbags. And you're not afraid to like take a strong position on controversial topics. Or I noticed, like you just said you liked Kendrick Lamar's Super Bowl performance before you even knew when anyone else thought of it. So you'll put yourself out there and be like, this is what I think. Yeah, authority has mostly fixed signs in your chart. So those are the signs Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius that are in the middle of every season. So very much, even though you know you may have you know, very like discerning tastes.
Speaker 1: Everything you do is very well researched.
Speaker 2: As an authority, you every one of the innovators focus on the future. The authorities tend to focus on the past and the mavens are in the present, in the moment. So the authorities like to know that something has proven out in the past.
Speaker 1: That's something you.
Speaker 2: Know, you don't forget an infraction, and that's also a scorpio thing. But you know, it's like very much like tuned into history, tuned into things that have you know, weight behind them, not just like Okay, I mean we all love a trend, but you're going to compare it to things that are you know, have historical weight and value to them as well.
Speaker 3: So in work, who are the best signs for me to be surrounding myself with?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean this is really useful in work because you are so heavy on authority, probably not too many other authorities, and it might be something within yourself as a leader of businesses that you sometimes will need to balance out. Like you are who you are. But because you're you're three innovator nine authority only one maven, probably you need some more mavens, which is a team that will like you need a pr team. You need you need people to do the things like you can create the content, but you need you need someone to go out there, run round, produce it, spread the word. You definitely need to delegate to people who can wear a lot of different hats so you can stay in your lane. Well, I think, as you're talking about this, it feels like anything can be assigned to anything. And I think that's a big thing about astrology, that like anything, Like for example, I've been reading a lot about attachment styles and relationships and that's the thing. Okay, people have a what's your love language, then it's what's your personality type? But I forgot what someone was saying the other day. Someone was saying there's like colors, colors for people's personality. So it feels like everything can be everything. And I want to kind of break through that because I don't totally believe all of it, Like things work like attachment styles and relationships make sense because it's psychological and emotional and like therapists talk about it and so it really totally tracks.
Speaker 3: And then I don't. I mean, I think like a love language thing is sort of like something cute. It doesn't really have anything underlying, it's just a way that you operate. Then I don't totally understand the personality colors, like people say like yellow blue. And now we're into astrology and so I think it's super complicated, and then we have the Year of the Snake, and then we have like there's so many different things. I think it's like a lot for people. So I'd like us to sort of break through and yeah, break it down. Why would people believe astrology over anything else or included in anything else, or like what you know what I mean, because like when you're saying all this to me, it sounds when you're saying it to me, it sounds like, we know I'm authority, but you know what I mean, Like all that stuff you're saying, I already know, and who I should surround myself with. I kind of already know too, because I'm a strong personality.
Speaker 2: So I kind of I talk about what's happening in the stars in twenty twenty five this year because that's something that people do want to know more about and don't really have a Like planes are falling out of the sky, you know, like, let's talk about the drones. Let's talk about all of it, you know, Let's talk about the let's yeah, let's talk about the door bags.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about all the accidents, let's talk about that. Let's talk about all the plane plane incidents and what you guys think, because some people want I'll comment on it, think that oh it's wind for the one in Canada, and that there are always plane local plane incidents. Now they're just being highlighted more because people are trying to like make a horrst go about of it, make it seem like it's but I think it's a typical, and research says it's a typical.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, let's talk about it. Let's get into all the year's trends.
Speaker 2: Let me just throw us questions, you know, and like whatever you want to know about.
Speaker 3: Do you think something atypical is happening in the world as it pertains to the drones and politics and the transfer of power and all these accidents. Do you think there's something that is different now than it has been before, or people just talking to each other on social media more and so they're focusing on it more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's definitely something different happening.
Speaker 2: So in astrology, we can track cycles through history to see when a plant, so each one of the planets will travel at its own speed through a different zodiac sign, and the outer planets, which are Jupiter through Pluto, shape generational trends because they take a longer time, up from between one and thirty years to stay in a single sign. So the last we have some trends going on in twenty twenty five that have not happened since the Civil War in the United States, the American Revolution and the Constitution being signed, and then also World War two, World War two and the atom box. So and this is and this is the first time we're coming back to these cycles. So Pluto, which is kind of every planet sort of has a role if you look at them as actors and kind of the movie of our lives, and Pluto is the one that it's kind of the grim Reaper, it's the transformer, it's it's a ruler of Scorpio, but it comes in it breaks things down so that they can revive in a new form. And so Pluto only changes signs ever really fifteen to thirty years about It was in Capricorn, which rules businesses, from two thousand and eight to just the end of last year, so November nineteenth. Now it's in Aquarius, which rules technology, rules space, travel, rules aviation, and so all these areas of life that are ruled by Aquarius in astrology are getting hit with this insane kind of grim reaper energy like and the fact that you know, the Broligarchs as we're calling the tech bros right now, you know, Musk and Bezos and you know Mark Zuckerberg are all.
Speaker 1: Kind of having this heyday.
Speaker 2: They have this Pluto kind of power right now that is charging them up with like unprecedented ability to change the scidal landscape. And the last time Pluto was an Aquarius before this was from seventeen seventy eight to seventeen ninety eight. That was when that was the end of the American Revolution and when we actually got the Declaration of Independence, which is so the fact that I mean, it's you never quite know what's going to happen when Pluto moves into a new sign, and I think it just kind of comes in like a wrecking ball.
Speaker 1: So that's one thing that's happening.
Speaker 2: And then Neptune, which dissolves things, is the dreamer planet. It actually is moving into Aries in about a month, and that's its first time there since eighteen sixty two to eighteen seventy five, that was the beginning of the Civil War. And here we are having this intense divide in the country and then Uranus siranis no good way to say it is moving into Gemini this summer for the first sustance nineteen forty one to forty nine. So we see these trends repeating themselves, and as astrologers we kind of look back and say, whoa what you know, we kind of look and study for and you know, maybe we maybe we fare it out these cycles, but you can see these energies repeating themselves, and it's it's pretty wild.
Speaker 3: Do you think we're going to get an explanation as to what these things all are or it's just going to fade out? Do you think there'll be some sort of explanation about the drones and some connection to UAPs or some other life or do you think that or you think it'll just sort of be brushed under the rug. Like politics.
Speaker 2: Now, it's not going to be brushed under the rug because Pluto is now an Aquarius until twenty forty four, So we're in a new twenty year cycle that started November nineteenth, twenty twenty four, right after the election. So if you're wondering why twenty twenty five does not feel at all like last year in some ways, like, I think that's what's so confusing for people.
Speaker 1: Everything feels different, but in a way that like we don't really know how to meet.
Speaker 2: It, because it's like, hmm, this is not the skills I've gained over the last couple decades are not really helping right now. This is except for maybe watching a lot of narcissism, tiktoks or whatever. You know.
Speaker 3: But do you think that the TikTok, the conspiracy theories on TikTok are have like some foundation and basis because or do you think that it's just like a lot of chatter. Because I feel like if you're on TikTok, you're talking about different types of things than you're hearing on the mainstream media. And TikTok was talking about the pandemic long before the mainstream media, and they, they really heavily are completely obsessed and fixated with me continuing to talk about the drones and the door bags. But I can't because I don't really have anything to add. I don't really have any explanation. So I don't like to operate and just talking. I like to operate in problem solving this course.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well I think I would say no there's going to be other TikTok signal telegram, all of those kind of private siloed chat threads and communication threads. We're going to see more and more of those. Actually not less. It's not going away, it's people are splintering.
Speaker 3: More so based on the astrology of it, are you, Because I have a lot of inside information I haven't really shared, because I can't about the Blake Lively situation just because I was represented from by somebody who works with her before, because I know people on both sides, because I've had them on my podcast, Because I just know a lot of people in the entertainment industry who have individually told me what they think they're not in. This isn't the mob on TikTok, and this isn't people on either person's side per se. Like I know Justin's lawyer, well, I know Blake's people. Well, I know people on both sides. And so just yesterday I was flying on a plane with someone it was like a semi private plane, and they knew someone pretty close to the situation that said that he was extremely challenging to work with on different movies. And then I also have heard things about what she's like to work with and as like a sort of popular tailor swift Gigi Hadid type, you know, like blonde, cool girl. Like I've heard a lot of things on both sides, So I'm curious if you guys had to say, not going by what social media saying or media saying, just by what you guys do. Are you believing Taylor or Justin or are you some We're in the middle.
Speaker 2: You know. It's really about the dynamic between their signs for me and what they're both going through. Blake is a Virgo, Justin is an Aquarius. They're five signs apart, and when you're five signs apart from someone, your signs don't have any traits and commons, so there can be this intense chemistry that turns into total hatred afterwards sometimes but like at first, it can show up as a lot of sexual chemistry too, which may have like freaked them both a little bit out. He's an Aquarius, so he has Pluto in his sign, so there's definitely things hiding in the shadow. But she's a Virgo and they're going through a time something called the South node is in Virgo now since January eleventh, so a lot. I think they both have a lot to hide and a lot that they are trying to Probably, I would say the astrology says there's a lot that could be exposed that neither of them would want to have exposed.
Speaker 1: And the die. Yeah, just the.
Speaker 2: Dynamic between them is this love that turned into hate kind of thing. And also, well, Ryan Reynolds, being a Scorpio himself, probably didn't take kindly to the chemistry that the two that Blake and Justin had. I think he might be I mean involved in some way in amplifying that feud too, out of maybe scorpionic jealousy or possessiveness too.
Speaker 3: But do you think there's any basis to the actual claims to the sexual harassment claims?
Speaker 1: Possibly?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know it's hard to say because, like you know, I know, Aquarius men can come across as these quintessential nice guys, but underneath there's like there's an edge and mm.
Speaker 3: Hmmm, I've seen that, I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, I think Virgo women are also really can have extreme boundaries that they don't always communicate, and I've seen I've seen Virgo women kind of flip out on like someone making one wrong move or miscommunication. But I've also seen because Virgo women can be very formal and old fashioned about certain things, whereas Aquarius men, you know, everyone's their buddy, and they kind of love bomb and make things a little too casual and informal and best you like too soon?
Speaker 3: Oh that tracks. Do you think that she and Ryan have overplayed their hand?
Speaker 1: Possibly? Yeah? Interesting, like they've got solid team though.
Speaker 2: That's the thing when they're you know, like I mean, I read his whole website that he put up and everything too, because it was, you know, my scorpio planets were intrigued and like, oh, what's everybody saying here?
Speaker 1: Well, in his chart.
Speaker 2: He has Moon, Mars, Pluto, and Saturn and Scorpio, so he's not just a Quarius, his four Scorpio planets, so he will go and justin Baldoni, so he'll go hard with the revenge with that, And like, I mean, yeah.
Speaker 3: So I'm saying you both think I think I think it's the fuck around and find out trial, and I think, yeah, they've overplayed their regardless of what happened, I think they've overplayed their hand and they don't know how to get out. Now they've swam too far from Cuba halfway to Florida, and I don't know whether they swim back or keep going.
Speaker 1: Totally.
Speaker 2: I love that metaphor. I've agreed with everything that you've said. I think, yeah, I think so. I think that they they are kind of like a super couple brand that they're trying to protect as like this, not just iconic actors on their own, but as a couple. They're kind of also a brand too. And yeah, I do think that they thought maybe they thought that they had that they had it in the bag and he wasn't a thing.
Speaker 3: So well because he has a millionaire backer, they didn't consider.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, the Pluto and Scorpio in his chart.
Speaker 2: And she's also has a lot of Virgo in her She's a Virgo moon.
Speaker 1: She's like four Virgo planets, so she depends on kind of that.
Speaker 2: Virgo image of like I'm so good and you know, and yeah, there's that snark underneath there and the yeah, there's some receipts there.
Speaker 1: I think they thought Justin was a was a working they found out he's a burken I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's funny. Well, the work and the workings more powerful now, maybe than the Burke, and I'm not sure.