Speaker 1: Well, we'll come in.
Speaker 2: Your city, get to say you.
Speaker 3: Are concert Zune, will all be higher Highland tell.
Speaker 2: And if you want a little bang y, you ain't come along. I didn't know that he was going to schedule a rally at Madison Square Garden to mimic the Nazi rally of tenth February nineteen thirty nine. Under a Harris administration, what would the major changes be and what would say the same? Sure?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean I'm obviously not Joe Biden.
Speaker 5: A new generation of leadership with Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: We've got twenty five days to work together to make a difference for the next forty years.
Speaker 5: Clock hard to believe, but there's only twenty two days until election day.
Speaker 2: Will come in to your city, don't away. I get all and saying you a conscious song.
Speaker 5: From coast to coast, from border to border, from sea to shining sea. Sean Kennedy is on.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Scott, Chaannon, Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number. It's eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, well, it'll be three weeks from tomorrow, it'll be November fifth, it will be election day in America, and it is an inflection point for our country. I can't think of a more pivotal tipping point election in my lifetime, and it is. It is a little bit nerve wracking everybody I run into And doesn't matter where I am, whether I'm out grocery shopping, you know, filling my car of gas, you know, or just hiding out. And you know, people just texting me day and night, all night, all day, never stops, never ends. People are obviously concerned about the future of their country, and I actually like that part. I like the fact that people are engaged. I like the fact that people are worried. Let me give an admonition. Even though I'll give you some polling data from now until election, I don't want any of it to impact you emotionally, or impact what you're going to do or not do if In other words, I don't want people to get complacent. Remember in twenty twenty two, we were told we were going to have a red wave. It didn't materialize, it didn't happen. I think the issue now that Americans have gone through the demagoguing of now four years on the overturning of Roe v.
Speaker 1: Waight.
Speaker 2: I think, you know, the state of Ohio is probably the perfect place and point. It's a state in point, it's a red state. Donald Trump will win by nine or ten points, is my guess. I hope that Bernie Moreno wins in the Senate there. It's a very tight race. It's literally a neck and neck between Bernie Moreno and one hundred percent Harris's supporter and Biden's supporter, and that would be Shared Brown. And I just hope the people in Ohio understand that if Donald Trump becomes president, he's gonna need a Republican Senate and Republican House. I hope people just understand. And I hope you look at this election this way. I hope everybody under thinks that their vote is the deciding vote in the election. Because even if you look at the polls, I mean, every single swing state Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, Nevada, all of them are within the margin of error, all of them, every single one of them. Now, anecdotally, I can give you things that encourage me that would be the opposite of what happened to the red wave in twenty twenty two. For example. You know, at this point in twenty twenty, Joe Biden was up over seven points head to head against Donald Trump, and I think Killery was up about nine points around this time in twenty sixteen. And right now it is a one point seven point race when you look at the Real Clear Politics average. If you actually look at the swing state average and you compare it to years twenty twenty and twenty sixteen, and where we are today top battleground states, you know, Donald Trump compared to twenty twenty for examples, five points higher, polling five points higher. It could actually you know, or actually the Real Clear Politics national average, he's actually eight point six points higher than he was. There were polls that came out just days by major networks before the twenty twenty election that had Donald Trump losing by double digits. CBSNBC come to mind. So these polls can be all over the place. Don't let it impact what you think is the right thing to do, what you believe is important. And I say that as a lot of things are unfolding that I am frankly stunned in a little bit shocked by it's been eighty four days. Kamala Harris has yet to do a formal press conference. He has not been asked the list of questions that we have put out again and again and again. I won't go through them all now. In the course of the program, well, I'm sure a lot of it will come up. And she's sending out surrogates like Gretchen Whitmer and Barack Obama and now even Bill Clinton, and they are hurting her campaign. The tensions between Harris and Biden teams have never been this tense ever, and especially in the final weeks before election day. And by the way, one report cites ten people familiar with the situation telling Axios Biden's team wants Harris to win, but many senior Biden aids remain angry. You know that the President was pushed out of his re election bid, and you know that they've only been putting it and that hasn't even had a supporting role in this on the campaign trail, and some on the Harris team are angry that the Biden White House aren't sufficiently coordinating Biden's messaging and scheduled to aligned with what's best for the Vice President. I mean, one disaster that came out was she decided to take on Governor Ron de Santis. You want to pick a fight with my governor, good luck with that. He's he's he's somebody that is going to win that fight. And especially when she had never once picked up a phone ever to call him in all the years he's been governor, he's now in his second term, when a hurricane was coming down on the state of Florida, and then claims that she called him, and he never got a call. Nobody on his staff ever gotten a call. And then Biden goes out there, and then she goes out publicly trashing Ron DeSantis for playing politics, and Governor Desanta's never even got the call and has never gotten a call from her. That didn't particularly help her her being missing an action in North Carolina, South Carolina, in Georgia, Virginia, Tennessee, and Florida, you know, from the hurricane. And then we learn about FEMA. You mayorc is telling us that FEMA's you know, we don't have enough hurricane relief funds available, that we're running out of money. And then that's followed up by a billion dollars we find out that was taken out of out of FEMA's coffers and given to you know, Harris Biden. Illegal immigrants. Well, that angers people when nobody shows up from the government for a week in some of the remote areas in north North Carolina and Georgia, Well that angers people when you tell the governor of Georgia who asked for ninety counties to be declared disaster areas and Governor camp is asking nicely, and you only declare eleven. And then when he goes back a second time, he only declare thirty more. And it took another phone hall, you know. But Biden is contradicting everything that Harris is saying as it relates to Ronda Santis and and hurricane relief. And actually when she's out on the road, you know, he's he's doing his events and doing his quote job as president if you will, if he's even really in charge. But anyway, so that's that's happening. We had Gretchen Whitmer and that fiasco which he put on Instagram that has really offended Catholics. Uh, we have Barack Obama is just being excoriated. Uh in his messaging. This was in Pennsylvania, I believe last week, and he went out there and he said, you know that African Well, first he was walking into the event, and this is what he said on his way in, Why Kamala Harris isn't getting African American support?
Speaker 3: Listen, part of it a feeling the end woks b and you're coming up with mother all purpose.
Speaker 5: Of the reasons for you.
Speaker 3: The women in our lives that did in our bets this entire time, they're raising us and.
Speaker 5: Working and having our backs.
Speaker 3: And when we hit it from because it's not working for us, they're the ones who were on there marching and protesting.
Speaker 2: We had not yet seen the same kinds of energy and turnout in all quarters of our.
Speaker 3: Neighborhoods, in communities.
Speaker 5: Isn't so I was wrong?
Speaker 3: Now, I also want to say that that seems to be more pronounced with the brothers.
Speaker 2: Or pronounced with the brothers, is what he said, and and we actually put him in reverse. The second was during the actual speech where he's suggesting, well, maybe that they that they don't that African American men don't want to vote for a woman as president. That has really pissed people off. I mean the number of people. I mean, he's being slammed by African American men after you know, his attack on quote unacceptable brothers that are impacking Kamala Harris, and it has angered a lot of Democrats. It's not just Obama. And anyway, there's an article this is just reflective of one person. But his name is Adam Coleman writing for the New York Post. Don't thanks, Obama. This black man is going to make up his own mind and not be shamed into voting for Kamala Harris. And Gretchen Whitmer then having to walk back that idiotic you know video of Dorito's that she did seemingly slamming, you know, the the Sacrament of Communion of Christians and non denominational and Catholics alike, and she had to apologize this weekend for that. Another surrogate. And then that's probably the worst of them all is Bill Clinton talking about how Lincoln Riley, you know, likely wouldn't have happened if we were vetting people at the border, and he's talking about Kamala Harris, the borders, our border. Listen, you had a.
Speaker 1: Case in Georgia not very long ago, didn't you. They made an ad about it, about it a young woman who'd been killed by an emigrant. Yeah, well, if they'd all been properly vetted, that probably wouldn't have happened. But if they all properly vetted, and that doesn't happen, in America is not having enough babies to keep our populations up. So we need immigrants that have been vetted to do work. There wouldn't be a problem. And he couldn't keep people all torn up en upset.
Speaker 2: If they weren't properly If they were properly vetted, it likely wouldn't have happened. Well, that's the whole point. And that's what Trump's been saying. And you know what are the issues with Obama? Okay, he owns a you know, really wealthy ocean front compound, that Matha's vineyard, and he's being slammed. Now there's one of the factor here is I think people always vote. We always say that elections are up about peace and prosperity, right, we really do. And if and Harris is about to announce the new economic programs designed to help black men, now obviously it's sort of like, oh, let me let me those those stupid kids that have student loans, let me forgive them. Let me give people that don't have a house money for a down payment. Let me give business owners fifty thousand dollars. Let me give the great New Deal, and we'll give everything free, free, free to everybody anyway. Her new proposal aims to provide black men with tools to achieve financial freedom. Part of the proposal will be providing one million loans that are fully forgivable up to twenty thousand dollars to African American entrepreneurs, et cetera, et cetera. Here's the problem, and I give out these numbers last week. If you look at Trump prior to the pandemic, the overall income growth rate was very real at six point eight percent. But when you break it down demographically real median income grew by an even greater seven point nine percent for African Americans, seven point one percent for Hispanic Americans, ten point six percent for Asian Americans, and all you know, record highs. As were the income levels for each of these three groups, the poverty rate plummeted one point three percentage points. That was a sixty year low. This was the largest reduction in poverty in over fifty years, and that was those horrible Trump tax cuts, which, by the way, we'll expire in twenty twenty five, and minority groups in particular experience the largest improvements. He set record after record after record, African American low unemployment rates, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, women in the workplace, youth on African American youth unemployment. African American poverty fell by two percentage points, Hispanic poverty fell by one point eight points, Asian American poverty fell by two point eight points. And this is according to the White House Council of Economic Advisors. The poverty rate fell to an all time record low for every race and ethnic group in twenty nineteen. So if Kamala Harris wants to play identity politics, maybe she should look at Trump's plans because those actually worked. Now on top of all of her surrogates screwing up. I mean, Tim Waltz, I mean, did you see him out doesn't hunting this weekend? He was caught on videos struggling to load his own shotgun. And I'll be honest, I have friends that are hunters. They love it, They're passionate about it. It's not my passion I've mostly been a pistol guy because that's what I learned to shoot when I was young. My mom was a prison guard. But you know I have shotguns. I can't shoot him anymore because of my hearing loss from thirty six years, seven years in radio. Anyway, it isn't even you know, people don't even know this guy. He apparently went to a high school football game where he's once a coach, and it prompted protest and the silent treatment for many people. It was embarrassing. He's not helping at all.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: The new poll shows that JD. Vance's is much more like than Tim Walls, and the only person that turned out to be very weird in this campaign seems to be Tim Walls and Kamala Harris whe her giggling. You know which is getting more bizarre by the day. Oh, we got a clip of Kamala Harris, we'll do it later in the program supporting changing Columbus Day to Indigenous People's Day. Apparently she said that in twenty nineteen. Twenty twenty one, we found a clip of her discussing the shameful history of European explorers who came to America, and we have a poll out that actually shows that the American people disagree with all of this. You know, I think most people, if you really get down to it, do they want secure borders? Are you better? Are borders more secure? Is law and order work? The defund dismantle noe ball laws? Working on more safe and secure? How are your kids' schools doing? How were things with Howard things? When you go to the grocery store, you know, are you liking Harris Biden inflation? Do you get upset like I do every time I fill up my gas tank and you have to pay a dollar fifty more than you used to pay because I don't like any of it? You think the world is doing better under Harris and Biden because she's not going to change a thing. If anything, she's gonna go radical, more radical left, all right? Twenty five to the top of the hour, toll free numbers eight hundred and nine point one. Sean, If you want to be a part of the program. Election day three weeks from tomorrow, then Linda, how often do we talk about this? How long have we been counting down this election? And I said it's gonna fly by. You're gonna see it's going to be next thing, you.
Speaker 5: Know, to be here.
Speaker 4: It's has not flown by. It's been painful. I think any moment that I have to spend listening to Biden or Kamma and try to use words is too long. And it's been over three in a row.
Speaker 2: Well that's a fair point, but another word. But what I'm saying is, you know, when we get into election season, you know, the season kind of does fly by. It's sort of like, look, how big Liam is.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, I mean, it's it's all crazy. I can't. I feel like we were just getting ready for the RNC and you know, finding out that's what I tried to kill President Trump? And you know, I mean I think it's kind of weird that, like somebody tried to kill a president and like we were just like, all right, so what else happened today? It's just bizarre.
Speaker 2: These are strange times, there's no doubt about it. And you know, this is an inflection point for the country. But we're now three weeks from tomorrow. Early voting has started in many states. We have on Hannity dot com as a public service if you haven't registered to vote, how you can register and when Early voting starts in your state, your commonwealth. When it stops, that information is available, Kamala in her own words, that's available, and we have Tim Walls in his own words. He's now becoming a massive liability to the campaign. And he couldn't even answer a question about him saying we ought to abolished the electoral college. He's never been asked about his radical positions on abortion or really challenge the way he should be and the bill that he himself signed that we have gone over in great specificity in detail, or why he thinks that people of Minnesota should pay for free college for illegal immigrants, or why he gives legal driver's licenses to illegal immigrants, or why he would offer gender affirming care without parental consent to miners to children. Never had to answer any of these questions, you know, Kamala Harris. Now because of these poll numbers, it's forcing her. You know, first she was coming out doing only friendly interviews, and it looks like the tread will see what Charlemagne does. When is that interview? I think that's in Detroit? Is a tomorrow the next day? And and then I think that I hope, I hope Charlemagne somebody sends him the kamal Of and the Walls files because there are some good questions that he could ask her. Brett behar At Fox will interview her, Kamala Harris. I believe that's a thirty minute interview and that will happen on Thursday. That's going to be interesting, and I wish she's she's now. She doesn't take our calls, so they don't really want to do an interview with us. I guess I'm off. I'm off the table for that. But I hope many of you are embracing early voting and voting by mail. This is something that we've talked about for four years, and now the moment is here, and I just think that you can't start out election day down all of these votes. Let me first remind you, in this Harris Biden economy, how you can save money. One way you can save it is by switching to my cell phone company, Pure Talk. They use the same exact five G network, the same exact cell towers, You get the same exact service, and you pay about half the price. The average family saved close to one thousand dollars a year. I know a lot of these companies we're gonna give you a free iPhone, but then you sign your life away for a plan that you're overpaying for, which makes them a lot more money. You could buy four iPhones. I got an iPhone, new iPhone from pure talk.
Speaker 5: Anyway.
Speaker 2: The bottom line is stopped falling for the same traps, overpaying for data that you will never use. But twenty five bucks a month from pure talk you can get unlimited talk, unlimited text. You're gonna get five gigs at data, which is like plenty for ninety eight percent of people. You'll get mobile hotspot roaming in fifty countries. The switch is simple, fast, easy. You dial pound two to fifty, you say the keyword save now.
Speaker 5: You do it now.
Speaker 2: You save an additional fifty percent off your first month. No contract to sign, no activation fee, You keep your phone, you keep your phone number. Anyway called pound two to fifty keywords saved now from our friends at pure Talk. I don't know what to make of it. I think, obviously this not being a pandemic year is probably part of it. But we are learning that so far early voting is nowhere near what people have been estimating. It would be four point two million Americans. Have already cast their ballots according to the New York Post or Republican Strategists, who provides daily updates on early and mail in voting, but early voting is down forty five percent from twenty twenty. In terms of the percentages from the people that I've been talking to of my sources, Democratic voting is down dramatically, and Republican you know, compared to twenty twenty, early voting is up. So I think the message has gotten out that it's not a good idea to start out election day down hundreds of thousands of votes, And if you're in these states that have been devastated by these hurricanes, I think early voting is going to certainly make it convenient for those people that, in spite of all the devastation that they're facing in their life, still think it's really important that that they're voted in, and I know that they're making efforts to do so. For example, the number of early votes are going to rise substantially in the next two weeks as some states now send out their mail in ballots and others open in person voting centers, but the share of votes cast early is still likely to be lower than even after that happens. Virginia, for example, had in person early voting since late September, and four hundred and fifty nine thousand have voted as of October the tenth, now today's the fourteenth, but that's down four percent from the same point in twenty twenty. The bigger news is a significant decline and request in mail in ballots. Those are down fifty eight percent from twenty twenty. In states that don't send mail in ballots to every voter, the drop is especially steep in swing states like Georgia North Carolina declines eighty four and seventy five percent, respectively. The drop is smaller but still noticeable in three Midwestern blue states. Mail in request are down fifty nine percent in Wisconsin, thirty six percent in Pennsylvania, twenty four percent in Michigan. But again, you know, everybody thought there was going to be a red wave in twenty twenty two. I don't make predictions. I just I want all of you to have the mindset that you think that your vote is going to tip this election in Donald Trump's direction. In Donald Trump's direction, because I think that these policies at Kamala Harris are extreme they are radical, and I do look at the poll numbers. We'll have our posters at the top of the hour. We have three new national polls that show that Kamala Harris's lead over Donald Trump is collapsing. I mean, we saw Harris lost six points on Donald Trump in a single month in the latest NBC News poll that was out yesterday, you know, giving the former president of forty seven forty six lead among registered voters. This is these this is the entire country. That's a big deal. And if you go back to twenty sixteen, in twenty twenty, this wasn't even close. But you know, glean from that what you will, but still vote. A separate survey ABC News showed the voters moving in Trump's direction. Nationally. Harris still up among likely voters fifty forty eight, but that's a significant tightening from the six point edge that Harris had scored in the poll last month among likely voters fifty two to forty six. The latest cbsu Go poll found Harris ahead of Trump by three and up only slightly in the battleground state average fifty to forty nine. I mean, so Wall Street Journal poll, it's Trump leading Kamala by one point, and all of these swing states again compared to twenty twenty and twenty sixteen, Donald tr Trump is out performing dramatically. One Washington Post columnist warning abortion is no longer the top issue in a state like Michigan, a bell Weather you know, because people now see that states like Ohio, when the when the issue was put before them, even though it was red estate, is that it now is was never that way before anyway. So what we're seeing is, you know, in absentee ballot requests are down significantly. We're seeing it in all the swing states. We're seeing it in counties that are bell Weather counties that you would look to for the election. The same phenomenon is happening in Michigan, North Carolina, It's happening in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, Wisconsin, and Nevada. We'll see what happens out in Nevada. But they are definitely nervous or else. I don't think if Kamala Harris could, she would prefer to hide in the basement. That's what she would prefer to do. They would prefer, let's hide in the basement as long as we possibly can, and you know, to send and then to if you're going to send out surrogates like Gretchen Whitmer, and she has to apologize. And Bill Clinton saying Lake and Riley would be alive today if they did any vetting of any of these illegal immigrants that they've allowed another country. And the comments of Barack Obama, which we covered from last week. I don't think they're being particularly helpful, but it's not their race to win. And I will say this, I don't think Barack Obama. The only thing he seemed to enjoy was bashing Trump. He did not seem like he wanted to be there to me, and you got tensions rising between the Harris and Biden team, none of which is good for you know, for them at this point. You know the fact that Kamala Harris feels the need to get out there, and then every single appearance she makes hurts and doesn't help, even when she goes on the view. And if he makes the statement in Colbert makes the same statement that you wouldn't do anything differently than Joe Biden is not a particularly good answer.
Speaker 4: Well, if anything, would you have done something differently than President Biden during the.
Speaker 2: Past four years?
Speaker 4: There is not a thing that comes to mind in terms of and I've been a part of most of the decisions that have had impact.
Speaker 2: All right, anyway, Charlottmagne, the god, the host of the Breakfast Club will go to Detroit. I guess to do the show with Kamala Harris. David Brooks at a column, Kamala Harris momentumus stalled made a major mistake by not breaking with Biden. I think that's true. I mean, we have a campaign now that is sending out surrogates to lie that and compare Trump to Hitler the end of democracy. You know he's going to sign a national abortion band, none of which is true. That is against IVF not true. The person that has that has to start answering questions. Real questions are Kamala Harris about what you know her twelve million plus unvetted Harris Biden illegals? Why do you want to decriminalize it and offer free food, housing, healthcare, education? You're running mate legal driver's licenses and a college education, sex change surgery, amnesty or path of citizenship for people that you haven't vetted, and they've come from over one hundred and eighty countries, including our top geopolitical foes and countries would terroritize. What do you say to the families of people that have murdered loved ones? Dozens of families, Lake and Riley, Rachel Moore, and Jocelyn Nungary to name a few. You know, she just is not a very good candidate, not particularly likable. The awkward laughing will play you some montages later I think are hurting her as well. It's their record that she is now tying herself to who She's making other unforced errors. Why if she never called Ron DeSantis, the governor of Florida, my governor, And why would she say that I've tried to call he wouldn't take my call because of politics. He never got her call. Nobody on a staff got her call. And you know, Donald Trump is doing what Donald Trump does. Everybody knows what Donald Trump's coming from. How many questions left to ask Donald Trump? He still support? He could ask Kamalo. Do he's still support the New Green Deal? You co sponsored ninety three trillion? You still support eliminating the filibuster to pass it? Do you still support eliminating private health insurance and government health care for all? Do you still support tex change operations for convicts. On top of illegal aliens? Why do you never want to say the word radical Islamic terrorism? Why do you never want Why do you think it's courageous not to say it? Or illegal alien?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: And then you've got other things you know on the horizon that are out there. Of the first gentlemen you know on Joe Scarborough wasn't asked outright about it, but declines to deny that, you know, the charge that he actually slapped a girlfriend. We know he did apparently impregnate the nanny, and you know, I don't want to get into the guy's personal life. However, I will say that if it was a Republican it would be very different. Talking about Raisin Brand with Howard Stern is not particularly helpful of my view, and you don't help hold a single press conference. It was interesting to watch Megan McCain. I've know Megan a long time, always got along with her. And anyway, she called out Kamala Harris Friday after he shared an anecdote about an interaction she had with her dad. And anyway, she tells this whole story, and Megan McCain found the story dubious and publicly addressed it on x Friday night. She said, now, I know Democrats want to reinvent history in turn my dad in into any illusion you guys need him to be depending on the political movement. You need to bastardize his memory for ouch. But please don't make me start sharing what I remember him actually saying about Kamala Harris. And consider this my final warning shot. I will start spilling tea.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: I don't blame her, I mean, and she got mad at Donald Trump at one point, and I can understand that too. Joe Biden's team wants Kamala Harris, you know, Axio says, to win, but they're pissed. They don't really care that she's mad at them, and that's not good. And Tim Walls, I mean, how do you screw up loading your own shotgun? How do you not how do you break from the campaign's position on the electoral college and then when asked about it, you can't even answer the question. I mean the video of him struggling. They wanted him to show that he's a real Second Amendment guy. Well, most people that I know, I know plenty of hunters. I don't know I've never been on a pheasant hunt, and I know my friends that our hunters are gonna get me. I just don't have any interest in it. And then he appeared to get protests in the silent treatment, you know, when he was at the high school when he went to a football game. I read that this weekend too. And then he's trying to clarify the electoral college. But it's all a mess and he is the worst part. You know, it's the fourth anniversary of the Big Hunter Biden Laptop from Hell and all the lies they told about it. It's really pretty despicable. Michael Moore pushes Biden to use the full immunity and enact the bucket list. Sounds like he wants to overturn democracy. To me, sounds like democracy is in peril. The left is going to go crazy the next twenty two days. They're not going to be able to help themselves, all right. Eight hundred and ninety four one. Shawn is on number later, rom Balania Trump, we have our posters coming up today. We'll get your calls in today.