Speaker 1: This episode of Busting with the Boys. The Boys is presented by Barstool Sports.
Speaker 2: What's going on, guys?
Speaker 3: Are you sunbathing because you look tan?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not.
Speaker 4: We can get into it. I gotta I gotta regiment. I saw you pushing a car the other day.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I'll do anything for cloud. Now I'll sell out for the break.
Speaker 2: Wait. Wait, let's wait before we start. I want to hear that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: No, we started.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, we're starting. We're starting.
Speaker 3: We're already, were already. That's what we do. Like I don't know how you and PFT do it, but like literally we get on, we start recording, and then about three minutes in and we feel we should tell our guests like, hey, by the way, now you've been recorded for three minutes. Okay, it's probably defense love that.
Speaker 2: Do I need to record anything on my end? Wow?
Speaker 3: I don't think so what do you?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Give me give an example?
Speaker 4: Like usually I record my zoom as a backup when we record p M T.
Speaker 2: I don't know if your producers doing that.
Speaker 1: We're all in on whatever we're on right now, we're saying we're all in. Want to give.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Zach or Alex, if you want to give me permission to record my own stream, I'll do it so that way you can have a backup.
Speaker 2: I don't care if you don't want to do it.
Speaker 1: Whatever, Hey, Zach, somebody chime in and let and let him know.
Speaker 5: You guys know more about that than USA.
Speaker 1: You have permission.
Speaker 2: I don't have aerssion. It's just please request record permission from the meeting host, doesn't I say, Okay, Zach, will you let me like you give me verbal permission.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about the technical.
Speaker 2: Permission to record. I know I can do what as the funk I want.
Speaker 3: Zach, No, you can't our podcast. If we were on your podcast, we would have to ask for verbal permission. But that was great.
Speaker 2: That was great. Like like I'm like some uh super nervous like a list celebrities, like I'm gonna have my people recorded as well. Just you guys try to take me out of context here, no question, No, I need actual permission.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: Anytime anytime somebody brings up like hey, should we do like a certain intro to us with the boys or like ad reads in the middle, I think we get a little too queasy, like being.
Speaker 1: Structured, so like, we'll just figure it out afterwards.
Speaker 2: I love I love it, so I'm happy to be here with you guys. We're I'm not tanning. You asked that question.
Speaker 4: Uh, yeah, I have a I do have a regiment that I go.
Speaker 2: You know, you guys are different setups.
Speaker 4: Will You're in Nashville right now, yeah, yeah, and Taylor, you're out in California.
Speaker 2: I'm in New York City. It sucks. I'm you know.
Speaker 4: My apartment is fine, but it's small and uh living with a baby too, So we take a lot of walks and I have I have a weighted vest that I put on every day and I just walk around my neighborhood looking like I'm like an ex Navy seal, even though obviously I'm too much of a pussy to be in the military.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's pretty That's pretty much all I do every day.
Speaker 4: It's my weighted vest and I walk around and try to get some steps in my fit fit.
Speaker 3: I think. I think being in the military is definitely something people would Yeah, I'd love to do it, but never actually have the balls to actually do it. It's one of those things where we we think we're cool enough. We think we'd be badass enough, but at the end of the day, we're just not all right.
Speaker 4: There's also probably a spike in that right now because everyone's playing Call of Duty and they're like, holy shit, this is this is for me, Like I could definitely.
Speaker 2: Be special ops. And then they forget that.
Speaker 4: They've also just haven't left their apartment for three weeks straight and it's just been eating pizza and like ice.
Speaker 2: Cream every day. So but that's kind of where we're at.
Speaker 3: I think I want to get that in the show. In their game, they're get shot fifteen to sixteen times, like you died seven times that day. Yeah, so like you're like, I could I could do this? Like no, because you the first time you died, it's that's the game.
Speaker 5: And then the comeback is like, no, no, they're spawn killing me right now.
Speaker 1: If they were spawn killing.
Speaker 2: They figured out where I responded, bullsheah Yeah in New York?
Speaker 1: What is boots on the ground? What is it? Fucking like?
Speaker 2: It's empty, man, it's weird. I mean it's not empty empty.
Speaker 4: Like I actually went to the office last night because we recorded a bunch of interviews like no traffic anywhere, uh, walking on the street, you'll see a few people. Everyone's wearing masks now, like the progression of masks has gone from.
Speaker 2: Like two weeks ago only like a couple of people.
Speaker 4: Now ninety percent of the people you see are wearing masks, and it's just not a lot of people.
Speaker 2: And it's it's weird.
Speaker 4: Like if you if you came to New York right now, it would probably look like a regular mid size city, But being in New York and seeing how empty it is comparatively is eerie because usually New York is like you can't get away from people.
Speaker 2: And now you know, I'll go out for a walk with.
Speaker 4: My son and my dog at like eight in the morning and I won't see like more than like ten people.
Speaker 3: Dude, I can't. I mean when I think of New York went down, how everything's in quarantine, I literally literally think of I am legend, oh every day like.
Speaker 1: You dude, that's exactly what I think too, and streaming.
Speaker 3: Out every day at noon trying to tell people, hey, I'm here, if you can hear me, I'm here. I think we'll do the thing like that on Instagram. Yeah, it's it's a it's a wild setup. I can't. I can't imagine. California is not far behind, but it's not as congested as New York. But if everyone the last week or two has started to wear masks, Like I was at the gas station, just meeting gas. I literally three homeless people. Can't say, I'm not even joking some guy, Okay, I was wearing gloves. I wasn't wearing a mask. I'm probably gonna get coronavirus because of it. But he came up to me and started like yelling at me because at Arizona license plate? How like am I trying to get away from Corona? And then I, for some reason decided to explain to this almost man that the Corona virus is worse in California than it is in Arizona. He wasn't. He just started yelling at me. He should now go to Scottsdale and the planking, go stay at the Hiatt. It was a long it was. It was a long, ternal thing. Basically, I got my corna do a way, it's fast thing, but I got gas, so mission accomplished.
Speaker 4: But you guys have I would assume backyards right, yes, yeah, a little one yes, So that's that changes everything?
Speaker 2: Like I don't have a backyard. I don't, you know, it's just that space.
Speaker 4: You don't realize, like my apartment is is big or not big, but it's like it's big, fork right, like a thousand square feet whatever it may be. But once you live in a thousand square feet with no outdoor space, you're like, holy shit, this is not as big as I thought it was.
Speaker 3: And I could live in New York. Yeah, I could not live in New York at all.
Speaker 4: So yeah, we're going crazy. But uh, you know it's weird too. I mean, you guys must be like, you know, you come on to barstool. The season ends like hit the ground running with content and now this it's like the worst timing for a new podcast, I mean relatively new podcast that sucks.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The thing.
Speaker 3: The thing for me is like Will and I in the last week have literally just sat down. We've talked on the phone more than we probably would in a week, and we've just been brainstorming about ideas. We started a new thing call picking with the Boys, that we had an idea about, but because of this thing, it kind of was like, well, let's just get it started to start doing it now, like we might as well start pushing content on as much as possible, and we have things backloaded with which some people agree with, some people to disagree with, But for us, it's kind of like, I mean, this is our chance to kind of like get our brainstorming ideas and put them into motion. Yeah and so, And it's definitely different because I'm in California. He's in Nashville, but I'll be I'll be in Nashville in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 5: It's kind of like that military that military mantra adapt or Die. It's like I'm sitting back and I'm watching. I'm like, okay, we have one podcast, we drop a week, We're steering, We're we're sitting Nice. We were supposed to go to La. Barstool's gonna send us to La and do bus with the boys out in La. We had to cancel that, so you're kind of sitting back like, hey, we're gonna have to do podcasts because we can't have anybody come on the bus now, and we only have I think after this, we don't have like two actual being on the bus podcast left, so we had to kind of think, Okay, when the quarantine ends and everybody goes back to normal life and people could actually come on the bus. We'll need some kind of buffer so that way we don't have any drag or have to skip any weeks. So we're like saving those couple we have left and now we're gonna go. Now we're adapting to zoom sure by the way, and there we go. You could you kind of sit back and think, like, Okay, let's watch and see how barstool does all their stuff now, because everybody's gonna have to adapt on the internet somehow, and they kind of, you know, you guys kind of create and run the internet.
Speaker 1: So I've just been sitting back in anything that comes up.
Speaker 5: Taylor and I get on the phone, I'm like, hey, what what in the hell can we do other than just like one podcast that we're gonna just annoy everybody out, annoy everybody about all week long around one episode that people aren't watching or listening to podcasts near as much. Now, it's kind of you kind of got to adapt and go. It is weird, but it's been kind of fun too.
Speaker 4: It's definitely weird. The weirdest part for me is like the the adapting thing isn't even happening because we're just going back in time.
Speaker 2: Like I've had this conversation with like.
Speaker 4: KFC and Dave and k Marco and Feidelberg and like all the guys's been around forever. It's like we're doing exactly what we did five years ago. And by that I mean waking up in your apartment, sitting down, sitting at your computer for like twelve hours and just like making content on your own, like not talking to anyone, like g chatting with a few people.
Speaker 2: But that's what we did for years. So we're back to square one.
Speaker 4: I feel like we're just going back in time to the original barstool and it's kind of fun. Like I hope it doesn't last very long because I want sports to come back, but there's been parts of it that's been like this is kind of fun to go back in time.
Speaker 3: There are a lot of people right now saying that season is not happening, The NFL season will not happen.
Speaker 2: From Kirk Curbstreet, who all right, yeah, yeah, that's heavy.
Speaker 1: We're not saying that.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, that's fine. I said it.
Speaker 3: I've gone, I've got up and down.
Speaker 1: No, no, that the season is not happening.
Speaker 2: No listen, Kirk.
Speaker 4: I actually like Kirkurbstreet is an announcer, but fuck him for saying that, because that was such a ridiculous thing to say when he said it, and he was doing it for headlines, and he got everyone in a panic. So, Kirk Curbstreet, I got no beef with you other than that particular comment, which was fucked up.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what. I DMed him. That's how upset I was. I DMed him and I said, Hey, where'd you get this information? Who are you talking to? Is there somebody you do?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: Scientists? Are there people you know? And he literally just sent me his his phone number and said, if you want to talk, call me. I haven't. I haven't had the ball to call him right now.
Speaker 1: That's what he said, Call him right now. Yeah, call him right now, Kirk.
Speaker 2: What do you you got to tell him that we're recording. I think that's what's the deal we got.
Speaker 4: I got it to it with I can't remember when I got into it with him a couple couple of months ago, and then he followed me.
Speaker 2: I can't remember.
Speaker 4: I think I yelled at him because he was I thought he was being mean to Wisconsin during a game or something like true Meatball Ship.
Speaker 3: Did you that's here reading? Yeah? Yeah, Kirk, what's up? It's Taylor Lawe.
Speaker 1: Tell him before he talks any farther, before you.
Speaker 3: Talk any farther. I'm on a zoom podcast right now. We can delete it if you want. I'm with Big Cat from Barstool and Will Compton, so we're we're literally just talking. Big Cat had some strong words for you about the comments about Oh said himself too. We were talking about how you said you'd be surprised if the college college football and NFL happened. Do you still believe that? Well, I'm remember when I said that.
Speaker 6: I mean that was March.
Speaker 1: Put it close to a microphone, Taylor.
Speaker 6: About Quaranteeing and Saucy and all their updates and thiings that we.
Speaker 3: Would get every day.
Speaker 6: And when I did that interview, I was doing it with Just and radio guy, and I've been friends with this for like thirty years, and I was almost just thinking out loud. The way the way it was reported was like I declared there will not be a football on top of a mountain, which was the last thing I would ever do or even I was just talking like me talking to you right now, just just thinking out loud how serious this of this virus is, and how we gotta really look at the possibility maybe not.
Speaker 3: Having football on the floor.
Speaker 6: And I said, I'd be surprised if they can grind it without a quantine, you know, if you look at it now, I think star on time. After talking to a lot of a lot of decision makers, I think starting on time is still something we all hold on to hope for. We all hope that that's a possibility. But I think what I've learned is that they're building four or five different contingency plans on depending on when they free the country up. You know, when everybody's safe, we'll start on time. That's that's option A. Do we need to push it back a month, you know that's going to be you know, starting in October, November. They've talked about starting in December, January, and the latest is even talking about the students college in the NFL possibility of starting it in late February and March, which would put us you know, playing college football basically like a spring sport, playing March and April and May, and playing bowl games in June.
Speaker 3: Which is just bizarre.
Speaker 6: But that's what that's what The decision makers are realistic.
Speaker 3: They're trying anything in everything and they can.
Speaker 6: Do to salvage if it comes to that, salvage a football season. You know, man, I'm the I'm the last guy that wants season cancel.
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah, I think, well I think you're the second the last guy, big Cat is.
Speaker 1: Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: I have my headphones and all right, well, I just.
Speaker 2: Tell tell kurb that after after hearing what he just said, I will retract I did just say, Kirk curb Street for that statement, I will retract it now.
Speaker 3: Okay, So big Cat, big Cat did say on this podcast or was still recording that he said, Kirk Curbstreet because of the comments you made, not because the person you are, and he is now retracting that statement. Are you still with me? My service is terrible? So I'm okay, And so I want you to know, yeah, you said what tell my second Okay, it's retracted. I yeah, no, I'll be honest with you. I went, well, you know, I DMed you on Twitter. That's how we got this conversation. And because I was worried because I love football as much as the next guy, And I thought to me, is it like we go August and then once January hits, it's like, hey, guess no football. But you're saying that there's a there's a chance here that we go.
Speaker 6: Strong possibility that if if it comes to that, and we're talking like last did je effort, They've turned everything they can to salvage a season if it comes to it, basically having basically kind of like what we just had with the XFL, like a three football, but it'd be college football and in season months like March and April and May.
Speaker 3: And then think about this.
Speaker 6: Think about going back to your days in ann Arbor. Then you've got what four or five weeks to recover and now you've got to start because they're they're going to get hope to get back to business in twenty one.
Speaker 1: Now you've got to get ready to.
Speaker 3: Get to the next season. Class. So does that does that in the NFL play that way? And I know, Big I get a question, We'll do one more and then we'll let me let you go, because this is this is becoming a weird poor way and a weird Triangle podcast. Now that is making it all a little uncomfortable. I picture I picture at the beginning of this podcast is just you know, the Barack Obama, the picture what's at hope, it's gonna be your your face on top of that the image of football behind you. But here's here's how I see. So you're saying these kids are going to go do college football in March April May. No, I'm saying if it comes if it comes to that, no no, no, I'm not. I'm going to put words in your mount Later.
Speaker 6: Hopefully they're still going to be on time, and they're willing to go as far as pushing this thing back to the spring just to try to salvage I mean, that's that would be like last ditch effort type of stuff, and hopefully it'll it'll be able to start on time. And if maybe it's pushed back a month. I'm not declaring again anything. I'm just telling you what I'm being told that they're willing to try to do anything and everything to try to make the twenty football season Hampton, and if it comes to pushing it back to the spring, then then they're gonna look into that and see if they can.
Speaker 1: Make that a possibility.
Speaker 3: But like I said, hopefully you guys.
Speaker 2: Asciate the ball in in August September. That's that's the.
Speaker 3: Hope that Yeah, no doubt, Well I think I think it'll happen.
Speaker 4: Big question, last question, last, why he doesn't like the Badgers and why he uh carried the water for the refs during the Rose Bowl when they did a horrible job and screwed over Wisconsin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this is not this Okay, this is not biased at all, But Kirk wants to sorry, big can't wants to know why you hate the Badgers?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: And why and why you carry the waters for the ref refs during the Rose Bowl? Right? Two things It's gonna kill him to notice.
Speaker 6: Mary Alvarez, I call him al Capone is probably my closest friend in the coaching business. The last team that I hate but.
Speaker 3: The Wisconsin Badgers.
Speaker 6: I get accused of being a Wisconsin Badger homer. I love the Badgers. I love everything represent constant overachievers. How do you not like Wisconsin or Iowa teams like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Hey, Nebraska or Nebraska tell him.
Speaker 3: About He's guilty of hearing what he wants to hear.
Speaker 6: Like those fans, if you listen with objective ears, even though I love the Badgers.
Speaker 3: Just that you get stand fore there, just there.
Speaker 2: I said, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know Kirk because you went to Ohio State and that I remember. I remember walking in. I remember walking into Rabels office and you two are looked like you were a sipping tee with each other, just laughing when he got the head coaching job, and you guys were on your O h I O high horses, staring at me, staring down at me. Because it's been it's been a it's been not a good lible. I won't even say it's been a rivalry lately. Michigan's down and I know I know President which something.
Speaker 6: It'll come back, But tell him I didn't not I did not do anything. I don't even remember what he's talking about with. But no, man, he's way off face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's well, he's in New York, so you don't know what he's going anti Badger he's going through.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna call Ary as soon as we hang up and tell him what he said there.
Speaker 3: Hey, well, hey, let me tell you. I appreciate you picking up the phone. And I had a request coming up in the future, maybe do a Zoom podcast with the Boys, Bust with the Boys, maybe do collab with a part of my chake as well. All right, man, I'm a fan. All right, we will thank.
Speaker 1: You before we go on to the next segment.
Speaker 5: We uh, you guys know the drill the boys got. The boys got some no free shout outs ads to read. Make a few pennies.
Speaker 1: I'm telling them, I'm about to do these ads.
Speaker 5: It is Easter Sunday, so by the time you guys listen to this, uh, I just want to say, Happy Easter.
Speaker 1: I hope everyone had a great Easter.
Speaker 5: I hope everybody's staying salty out there in these uh in these weird times. Hope everyone is adapting, improvising and overcoming all the bullshit that's going on with whatever it is that's had to change up and a curveball that's been thrown at you. But anyway, without further ado, we gotta do. We gotta do what's right. Simply safe. With all the uncertainty in the world, feeling safe at home has never been more important. That's why I want to talk to you about simply safe. That it's SIMPLI it's the way they spell simply safe. Simply Safe Home Security. They're longtime friends of Bust with the Boys, and for good reason, Simply Safe has made it easy to finally get comprehensive protection for your home. There's no technician, no salesperson that needs to come and disrupt your house and disrupt whatever you're doing. You don't need to pan any outrageous monthly fees or sign a two year contract. You just order online, set it up yourself. It takes under an hour. My fiance and I we did it within thirty minutes, and your home is protected twenty four to seven with emergency dispatch for break in, fire and more, all for just fifty cents a day. And we're not the only fans of simply Safe. US News and World Report named simply Safe the best overall home security of twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: That's a big that's big.
Speaker 5: It's not hard to do in twenty twenty, just because the way twenty twenty is going right now, but that it's a huge award for the boys. Shout out simply Safe, no free shout outs right now. When you head to simply safe dot com slash busting, all of our listeners will get free shipping in a sixty day free trial, risk free, sixty days risk free. That's simplysafe dot com slash busting to make sure they know that our show sent you from simply fa from simply Safe, and all of us here at Busting with the boys to boys, we are wishing you safety and good health.
Speaker 3: Did you okay before you go, before you say anything, do you say that? He said, I'm a big fan of Big Cat and he would be good work. And I said, thank you. I just that credit, yeah, see that.
Speaker 4: But he did say uh, And I actually, so, I'm looking it up the tweet because I was like, why was I mad at him? And I'm looking it up and I want to say, to my credit, this is us just being way too nice to each other. But I said that I was displacing my anger at him during the Rose Bowl. And I still think they're the best booth because they are. They're the best booth in college football. I don't think that's up for discussion.
Speaker 2: So it's good that Kirk curve Street I was able to retract it.
Speaker 4: He seems like he doesn't. He thinks they're they're doing everything they can to get a football season.
Speaker 2: And we just made some podcast memories right there.
Speaker 3: It was beautiful. Speaking of memories, we should open.
Speaker 1: The Taylor's Got some beef. Hang on, Taylor's Got some beef of Kirk.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna used to. I used to. Kirk tweeted after we played the Raiders one game that I was a fake tough guy basically basically just called me a piece of shit. Basically said I was a fake tough guy, piece of shit. And we worked it out, and I feel like this is a perfect opportunity for May seven, twenty fourteen. You tweeted that I was going to be a bust, So now we have a huge opportunity.
Speaker 1: Why Big said that, right, Yeah, he did.
Speaker 3: Tweet that to be fair, To be fair to Big Cat, I think he was going on a rampage. I think he called everybody a bus in that draft.
Speaker 2: Except the Bears, which was Kevin White.
Speaker 3: So and I think, I mean, my draft is pretty it was pretty awful. I think it was Jadavian Clowney, Zach Martin, O'Dell Beckham junior, and they have your rhodes Is in that thing. Uh, Ryan Shazzier. It was a it was a pretty shitty draft to say that.
Speaker 2: Wait so wait, so hold on, I want to go back to wait, well, who was Wait? Was that Kevin White?
Speaker 3: Though that might not have been It might have been Fuller, Kyler Fuller.
Speaker 2: Kyle Fuller, Yeah, who is not a bus? The next year was Kevin White? Do you think I feel like people call you a fake tough guy? Like I've heard that a few times. What the hell is that from?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Where's the Jenesis from?
Speaker 3: I think people are just really starting to figure me out.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day, I talk a lot of game, and then I don't only back up too much, you know, I do. I get in it with cornerbacks. I don't want to get it with d Lineman. I I kind of like I take the easy way out. Yeah, I think he's went. I think I've just really enjoyed getting barstool to make me go viral, and so I I think from the beginning when it was who's who's your boy? Josh Norman shot the arrow at him. He's not gonna beat me up in a fight. That's it. That's a win win right there, all right, hit him with the arrow and move on. Jayalen Ramsey now a personal friend of the Bus and us and got in his face. He felt like a ton of bricks. You know, figure it out. Yes, it is. It's playing smarter, not harder.
Speaker 4: Right, So when people say you're a fake tough guy, like you're like, yeah, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pretty much like I still block you, right, I say little I block you. So whatever it is, it is what it is.
Speaker 5: I think, like what I think because he started he started, hang on, hang on, that's somebody who played.
Speaker 1: He's somebody.
Speaker 5: He's somebody who likes to chirp when they're already winning in a head Would you gotta respect?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Ipect that.
Speaker 3: It's tough.
Speaker 5: Like when you're losing and somebody's chirping you, there's not a whole lot you can do, so you reactively just think, oh, what's the easiest thing to call him?
Speaker 1: And it's fake argue.
Speaker 3: Okay. I did talk shit to jj wat when we were down about twenty one points in Houston. I was like, fuck you, jj you try hard, white guy piece of shit, Like started going off on him, and he looked at me and he goes scoreboard pussy and like kept jogging off between plays, and I like, I, for some reason, never been more mad in football in my entire life. That was the maddest I've ever gotten. JJ Watt is Hall of Famer, is a first not Hall of Famer. He's an incredible football player. Can't stand him, wall stand jj Watt.
Speaker 2: So that taught you the lesson to never talk shit when you're down.
Speaker 3: Well, it's just it's like, let's play chess, not checkings. Why would I talk shit to you when I'm down, Like, like it's the fourth quarter, I'm down by twenty one points, the game is lost, it's over. What am I gonna do? Wh I'm gonna salvage my pride? Salvage that by just shutting my mouth and moving on to the next game. So hard finished? So do you still I do talk shit? I talked it in the beginning of games when it wins at zero's my mouth is running. Will knows that, all right, When and if it's close, I'm talking these things get out of hand. Time to time to zip it up, buckle it up, and kind of get ready to move on to week two or week three, whatever, run next. That's just the reality is what you got to do. No way, no way for them. I'm a real g I do everything. Know this. You leave it alone, like if you're losing and you're getting your ass kicked, let the other guy talk shit to you. They've won the battle, even if you've been beating him all game.
Speaker 2: So do you still hate JJ rot?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not a fan. So we my wife and her. My wife put on a Houston Strong event. She raised eighty thousand dollars in two days for the Hurricane of Houston, and they're talking about where we should donate it, and they want to do Red Cross, but Red Cross like chops off ten percent off the top for them to keep their stuff going. And the only foundation that doesn't take anything off the top was the boy JJ Watt. Never never got a thank you card, never got a phone call. We have the same agent.
Speaker 2: Well, eighty thousand, I mean that's what he raised, like twenty million million, dude, you're like a you're a fucking You're like a drop of piss in the toy.
Speaker 3: It would have been it would have been thirty nine two if I didn't donate though at thirty I'm sorry thirty point ninety two.
Speaker 2: I used to.
Speaker 4: We used to go after JJ, but we went out and interviewed him in Wisconsin, and I'm like friendly with him, now and I just I think he was trying too hard at the beginning of his career and he's kind of realized, like he doesn't have to be a superhero.
Speaker 2: And he's a genuinely nice guy.
Speaker 4: Like if I meet someone and I talked to them and it's like this guy's just a nice person, I'm not going to keep hating them. I'm not going to keep busting their balls the same way, because that's just what jj W was like. He's a nice guy, he has good intentions, he's I think he's a loyal guy. I think he's like probably a very good friend to his friends. So, yeah, he could be corny sometimes, but he's admitted that he's corny. And if you could admit it, like you kind of you kind of solve the riddle. Like if you if we had interviewed jj and he was like, I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not corny, Like that's just who I am, we'd be like fuck this. But he admitted like, yeah, I tried a little too hard to start, like my career SR.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think I think you can accept that because the things the things that I like, I would hear allegedly is that he always knows when the cameras around and stuff of that nature.
Speaker 1: He's ated knowing that. I have heard that he's at that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yes, he's admitted that, like he did that too much, so and and and anytime someone does that, I think it, Uh, it's like, hey, you know what he learned from Like, we've all made mistakes.
Speaker 2: We're all fucking idiots when we were younger.
Speaker 4: We all like don't know how to deal with success, don't know how to deal with this, that or the other. Like I think about twenty three year old me and I cringe, you know what I mean? Like, I'm sure you guys have the same moment. So it's just he just happened to be in front of millions and millions and millions of people all the time, and everything was being videotaped, So his cringe worthy moments or something that we can basically make fun of NonStop.
Speaker 5: Do you think that really pissed me off? Was the fact that he's and Taylor can attest this too. There is no one on their own running however, many have gassers and like a whole extra practice after after a hard training camp day. And I saw that on hard knocks, I was like, this, dude, this is false because we on the Redskins, we practiced against them, so we were around, we saw this stuff, and then you see it on TV and you're like, this is this is bullshit?
Speaker 1: Like that's how you that's how we identified that, Like he knows on the cameras.
Speaker 2: On him mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Interesting and playing playing with playing with guys that have played with him have has expressed the same thing. However, if you're willing to admit that you're you pushed a little too far, which I can attest that I have too. And we're all about retracting statements right now, I might need to talk to him. I might even have a conversation with JJ. I might have to sit down and zoom conversation. But I think that I might have I might have gone a little too hard on JJ, And yeah, ild tract statement.
Speaker 1: We should we should have him on Taylor and we should just both apologize.
Speaker 2: To I can help you bridge the gap. Yeah, I'll bridge you. I'll bridge that gap.
Speaker 5: If we're about retracting I once I heard that, I'm like, okay, if he's admitted, like I can get on board with that, because I know, if he confronted me to my face, I would probably fold.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: And then if he's like, hey, hey, are you.
Speaker 5: Talking all this shit? Oh whoa, whoa, take an easy, big guy. I probably didn't say all that, but let's go sit Let's go sit over here and have a question.
Speaker 4: He wouldn't do that because he's a nice guy, and he also like, I think there's something to be said.
Speaker 2: You guys don't fall in this camp. I don't fall in this camp.
Speaker 4: But I think there are certain people and everyone has that friend who's like, you know that friend who doesn't really bust balls, he's just a nice guy. Like you have friends that are just not capable of like giving each other ship, like that one guy in your friend group who's just a nice guy and everyone likes him, and it's like, but you know that, like he's not going to be able to give it back, so you don't give it to him as hard.
Speaker 2: Like That's kind of what I always figured.
Speaker 4: When I met JJ, I was like, Oh, I have a friend just like you, Like this makes sense. You know, you're you're the dude, you can be part of the crew. And I'm not gonna say his name because it would be mad that I busted his balls here. But like that one guy, you know, most times, most of your friends, like almost all my friendships are just pretty much shitting on each other all the time. And so but then you got one guy who's like, yeah, you just got you root for him, and you're like, hey, he's a nice guy.
Speaker 2: Let's ritch root for a success.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I would say most of my friends are like that. Will is my person for that. Like, I don't like to give him too hard of a time because he does fold dog.
Speaker 1: Will, we're not bringing this ship up.
Speaker 5: If there's anybody who can take jokes, it's the boy. If there's anybody who can't take jokes, it's Taylor Lewan.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh man, here's here' where we are Will. We're in a classic Mexican standoff here. This is the situation, you know when you're with your friends and you say, hey, stop being sensitive, and you think to yourself like, no, I'm not being sensitive, But you realize, like, however hard you react to being sensitive, now you are actually proving them right by being sensitive. So the only way, the only way to beat that will with my wall.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, all right, well you went you triggered.
Speaker 3: You can have will he will, you can have your moment.
Speaker 1: Don't fucking take it. Don't take okay hey, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 4: All right, let me ask you guys this because obviously people want to hear about this. Where are we at with our beef? Because you guys, you know now we're co workers. You started the beef and then yeah, I I you know it was it was a well played beef.
Speaker 2: I never was actually mad. It was pretty funny.
Speaker 1: Hang on, hang on, hang on, hang on.
Speaker 5: Just I get it, like you're you've you've grown, like you guys barstool, like they understand the game. And for you to say we started the beef is false. One thousand percent false.
Speaker 1: Here's why I hang on.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, we When Rabes came on his favorite podcast, which has been addressed already part of my tape, he he actually said boys, and it backfired on you. And when he came on and said he would snip his people's peace off for a super Bowl, you guys addressed in your next podcast and you said, not I quote, but in some form of fashion, you were like, I can't believe he came on he's like one of our football guys. I can't believe he didn't come on our podcasts and say that he went on his offensive lineman's podcast. I don't even know what it's called wrong, And PFT goes, yeah, why didn't he go on his defensive players podcast or something? And I played for the man too on defense and you're like, oh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You guys kind of used it all.
Speaker 5: And then if you take Rabel's clip or Jalen Ramsey's clip when he talked about like him talking ship to receivers or whatever, you guys will take your image and quote him, and then it'll be like a little down on the corner via busting with the boys, very small print down the corn.
Speaker 1: You guys still won't address us.
Speaker 2: Okay with the boys, Okay, all right.
Speaker 3: About eight point fivet New Roman nothing there.
Speaker 2: All right. Let me give you from my perspective. One. I remember vividly, I was reading the ESPN article.
Speaker 4: So you got to fire your social team because I didn't see it from you guys.
Speaker 2: I read it off of ESPN article.
Speaker 1: We ran the incubator stage.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your social team, you guys, whoever was running your social account I think their only job was to wake up and comment on part of my take tweets and instagrams and my tweets and instagrams, and that's all they did for like a month. It was I couldn't go anywhere without busting with the boys popping up.
Speaker 3: That's good. Hey, that's good. Guess what you're gonna r I P Matt and Neely. But damnit, he did it for the boys.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I didn't know. That's that's probably.
Speaker 1: It's okay, it's okay, you didn't know. Okay, you also remember, yeah, oh yeah he would.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he'd be we're thinking about you right now.
Speaker 4: Great job, dude, you fucking crushed it because I but you woke up and I turned my I would look over my shoulder and it would be that fucking stupid ass logo in.
Speaker 2: That terrible room. It's so gross. Yeah, in my fucking comment.
Speaker 5: Dude, but you tweeted too, like I think, like Terror Lawon will stop being annoying to me or something.
Speaker 1: Here you go time he said, here you go, here's your shot up bust with the boys.
Speaker 5: So just the level of disrespect that kind of built up over time, it made for a good piece in the old memory bank.
Speaker 3: Now here we are. Here's what we're just playing chess on Fast forward, Big Cat, fast forward Real we can go back to this. We're gonna quit in guarantine those things. That's what we do in the bus. Fast forward. We're walking through barstool headquarters. You come in in this, oh this jumpsuit, this seventies jump suit, Yeah, with your with your glasses on like this, and go, I knew what you guys were doing the whole time. I knew you guys have to the whole time.
Speaker 4: No, I mean you were commenting on everything. So I kind of figured it, well, you took.
Speaker 1: Our stuff, using our stuff as the material.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was quoting an ESPN article.
Speaker 4: So then my favorite quote, and maybe your producer can put this in, but my favorite quote was when Taylor said, you guys were like shitting on me, and you were like anyone thinks that they can put a microphone in front of their face and be funny and and build an audience. And I was like, is Taylor realize he's talking about his fucking self right now?
Speaker 2: He started a back past three weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Rollback Active wear is for the boys.
Speaker 2: The boys.
Speaker 5: It's spelled R h O B A c K. Really threw me for a loop when we got the package. I opened the box. I fell in love right away because hear me out. I saw there's a their gear. I'm about to get.
Speaker 1: Into it in a second.
Speaker 5: The Active where I saw two road pats, a white with some navy blue and a navy blue ropat, and.
Speaker 1: They got this good little boy there.
Speaker 5: Their Their logo is an embroidered outline of a dog, so it's just a good old boy sitting right on top, right on your hat.
Speaker 1: Small simple. I loved it right away.
Speaker 5: Took the white hat out, through it on and started opening up the package to see what's in there. Roeback is new to the show, but not to the office. The guys over at Rollback Actor Where have been setting us some of their performances polos cusic pullovers, everything, Dude. I mentioned the road Pats. I'm in love with their shit. Roeback has been the undercover brand founded by friends of Barstool that is sneaky. Then boys are sneaky. They're sneaky taking over the office because their fabric is so soft. It's dual threat active where it's the best fit and the best feel they're sneaky because their gears is popping up all over the place. From Baker Mayfield repping their hat at the Indian Games, Sam Hubbard repping their polos on the golf course. Even Bengals head coach Zach Taylor shout out the boy, Zach Taylor for being a corn Husker dude, shout out the Nebraska Cornhuskers, even the even he was rocking a rollback cusip at the Combine.
Speaker 1: Their gear's legit and it's there's.
Speaker 5: No surprise that it's popping up all over the place.
Speaker 1: It's on my head right now. I'm more in the We're in the white ropat right now.
Speaker 5: Rowbacks performance teas are some of the best and softest teas we've ever seen. They have silver yarn embedded into the fabric.
Speaker 1: Shout out silver, no free shoutouts.
Speaker 5: This basically means you can sweat in their teas for a few days in a row and they won't start smelling.
Speaker 1: That's huge for us.
Speaker 5: You guys know, when you throw them shirts on, especially them active where the first time you wear it, you're wearing it a little too. You wear it a little longer, you start sweat a little bit and you got that little new fabric stinch dude that you get, you get a little insecure, bound and uncomfortable about not with rowback. The rowbacks, polos and c zips are unbelievable too. Their czips are incredibly comfortable, and the polos aren't your typical boxy dad. Look golf polos. No shot at the dad's out there. We love the dads. Hopefully I'll be a great dad one day. But the wicking fabric stiff collars, apparently the founders went through twenty iterations to make the collar the perfect stiffness, no pause, so they last forever, the perfect stiffness. You boys know about perfect stiffness, and so will you in this rollbackactive gear. So whether you're playing Matt on the couch or going for a run, rollback as you covered with some of the most comfortable gear in the game. Also shout out rollbacks dog logo no free shoutouts, and the rollback ridge on the back of their shirts. They're dog people. I'm a dog person, you're a dog person. This is this is this is gonna be magic. Just go over to rollback dot com. That's r H O B A c K dot com. And use code busting b U, S, S I N for twenty percent off all Polos, q zips and t's with the code busting rowpats whatever. They just released a fire performance Polos and new quesips perfect for the warm weather rolling in, so go check them out at roadback dot com. Lastly, they wanted to shout out and congratulate the boys for joining the barstool fam and the reserving has parking spot for the bus on the fucking moon because that's where we're going with barstool. Dude, shout out Roadback. Go to rollback dot com use code bussing twenty percent off. Hey, what's funny about that podcast is Taylor like started that podcast and he was going back on the whole bar.
Speaker 1: Stool because we had posted more content about Nelson Nelson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Taylor was going.
Speaker 5: In and I remember like, hey, are we sure we want to get into this little dilemma with Barcel And then at the end he's like, Hey, I just want you to know I apologize, we're gonna back.
Speaker 4: I thought it was I never took took it to be uh serious, And that was what the fun was like. If you guys were if you guys had played it serious and been like super pissed, then it would have it wouldn't have worked, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like and if I like it, just it worked out perfectly.
Speaker 4: So now you're part of the pirate ship and the whole thing is funny to look back at.
Speaker 2: But I just remember and yeah, Quentin was pissed at us. Quentin, I want back.
Speaker 4: I played it back for when he came into the office like a month ago. I was like, dude, look watch this clip. He's like, you know what, that fucking pisses me off. Fuck those guys, and obviously Quentin Nelson, I'm like, I'm not trying to start ship with him.
Speaker 2: I was like, hey, can I show you this clip? But like just settled down there, big boy.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: He laughed about it too, So it's all good.
Speaker 3: Dude, Quinn Quinton is like the nice Quinn is Quinn is what we're talking about. J Watt, like magic human being in the world. He's not gonna dish it like that. But he's like one of the dudes like, won't hurt a fly unless for some reason he puts a helmet on. Then all of a sudden, it's absolutely terrifying.
Speaker 2: Quinn.
Speaker 4: The only thing I have to ask about Quentin is I'm sure you guys have gone out with him. Quentin strikes me as the friend, and this isn't a bad thing because again, this is a friend that we all have that uh, when I had a few beers, maybe wrestles a little with the guys and then like ends up like breaking someone's leg because he's ten times bigger than everyone.
Speaker 3: I can see it happening. I can absolutely see it happening.
Speaker 2: But it's always fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was with Quentin and Cabo, and he spent a whole entire dinner pretending that drinks were talking shit to him and then just chugging them. And Bro, He's like, what did you say about me? You say I look a little fat today, and you just chug a margarita and Taylor. Taylor did like seven or eight times the entire the entire time we were there, to the point where like I left Cabo thinking that food was talking shit to me and actually would start eating the food because the name of Quinn Nelson and the name of Nelson is that why, that's.
Speaker 5: That's why we're always when we're out eating, You're like, and you see me like one that like he's something nicer.
Speaker 1: Hey, Will's I think talking ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, we'll be out there a little cookie. Hey cookie, you over there. I'll tell you what. Speaking of not eating cookies, they can't like. First off, let's just put it all behind us. I think we can all agree we're friends now at this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you guys, you guys, your success and we're gonna start all.
Speaker 1: Hang on, hang on, no, no, no, Taylor, I want to hear what he was about to say.
Speaker 4: Because I want you guys to be successful. Your success puts money into my pocket. So I okay, you guys win.
Speaker 3: I thought you did see that happening right there. That's hilarious. No, like team, but the boys, as soon as they cant went well, I'm excited that high pitched frequently.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like he lives in New York. He hasn't got that excited in two weeks. He's in quarantine. He literally is so excited for us to make money, which, by the way, you're welcome. I think we're the number one podcast, you guys, A little thing. So the Pirate Ship, you guys, the pirate ship was literally like, we don't know what to do. We're in quarantine and they just literally pulled a lever that said busting with the boys. And and we're now we're now drifting off the sea, dude and getting your sales right. And you're welcome.
Speaker 2: Here's what I'm gonna do. You know, those the little the little trucks that like little kids drive around like three year olds.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna get My son's not he's only ten months now, but when he gets to be like two, I'm gonna buy one.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna put Busting with the Boys all over it. I'm gonna buy it with the money that you're putting in my pocket.
Speaker 3: Perfect it is. I love it. I love it. My daughter is she's two and a half now, and her daddy made his own money. So we're just gonna buy her whatever she wants, whatever she wants, so they'll be okay. You know what I'm saying. I'll pay for your stuff too. It's amazing, Taylor, what do you?
Speaker 1: What do you? What are we trying to do here?
Speaker 3: I don't know. He started it again.
Speaker 2: He did it again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm literally literally I'm literally sweating right now. Oh my god, he got me all hot and bothered.
Speaker 5: I thought he was gonna say your success came from recycling an idea we used to have because internally that bothers me.
Speaker 1: When I hear that, I try not to react because hey, I can take a good joke.
Speaker 5: Yeah, in my gun will burn when somebody says, oh, where'd you get the bus idea from? And I literally think, in my head it literally came from Taylor's brain when he saw a picture of a bus and just got excited.
Speaker 4: But yeah, when he saw when he saw Barstool Van talk and he was like, dude, this would be good.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: I I never thought you guys ripped us off for that. That is the most like interviewing people. We ripped Jerry Seinfeld off, like Jerry seinfeldt rip ripped off h the taxi cab confessions, dude, like or whatever the fuck Like, there's this has been done a million discuss I never yeah, I never thought you guys did that.
Speaker 1: It's such a that was a pf T comment. That was a pf T.
Speaker 3: We'll have him on next. One thing that I do have a beat with Barstool about which we're fine.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry I got a little hot there for a second. It's it's I haven't had a lot of human contact in the last two weeks, so it's nice to finally get rebped up. When I was in college at Michigan, at football player, Barstool would come and have these banger parties and I'd never even thought about this. And then last night my wife and I started watching the Barstool the documentary you Guys Have, which is unbelievable by the way, I'm like, on episode four or five, I mean started doing how they're making these parties. I never got into those parties ever. I actually was turned away several times, dude, And it is a full is a full circle thing for me. So I'm very happy to be a part of the firate ship.
Speaker 4: Listen, listen those parties, like I would have given you my invite, because I've never felt more awkward in my life. When we would do those, Dave and I would go and and it was there were sometimes we'd have parties that were not we didn't have to go to, but I know for a fact we went to at least one in Ann Arbor where Dave and I were dressed in togas. I was probably twenty nine or thirty. Dave was like thirty eight or thirty nine. I've never felt more out of place in a party, like in my life. I was mortified standing there in a fucking toga and of course all the kids didn't wear togas.
Speaker 2: They're like, fuck this, we're not wearing togas. So we showed up.
Speaker 4: Like in the we're the only two people in togas and we're like, what the fuck is going on here? And I think we stayed for like a half hour. We're like, we gotta get out of here. So I would have given you my invite.
Speaker 2: The they were.
Speaker 4: It was fun when we did them because it was like that was when we're really building it up and like had to beat boots on the ground.
Speaker 2: But it's funny that that is full circle.
Speaker 3: It's wild. What year do you think that was that you guys ran in a number? If you had a guess to me, thirteen fourteen while I was there in thirteen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, thirteen or fourteen? Yeah, probably both. We went to a couple of times. We went there for different videos and different shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I never expected to like get a treatment to get in, now know why. I thought I would be able to get in, But I remember going to these barcel things and like being like this is this would be so sick to be a part of this, and then here we are. It's wild and now and now it's kind of another full circle because I'm twenty eight, married with a kid. I'm too old to go to those parties now. Yes, so things. So I was born too late, I guess I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, what's what's Are you still on a team right now?
Speaker 2: No? That wasn't supposed to be mean Taylor to me.
Speaker 4: I was actually asking I didn't know if you had because I know you were on a team last year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for agency started like mid March, so I'm back to being a free agent again.
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 4: Do you think coronavirus is fucking with like? Because I've always it is weird to see from like the media side.
Speaker 2: I feel like.
Speaker 4: The dudes at the top end are getting paid still, but like everyone else is kind of screwed because if a team's good to make a risk on someone or like you know, sign someone, they want to do the physical, they want to do the meeting and all that shit.
Speaker 2: You can't do any of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Like a couple of things I've heard is that it can the like the guys who make not the guys that aren't on the top everybody else. I was talking to somebody the other day, an agent the other day, and they were kind of telling me that like owners, the way everything is like the landscape of spending money and spending cash and you might take a couple million in cash and give the give to some vet uh if it's if it's affecting your bottom line, because a lot of the owners aren't as liquid as like a Jerry Jones outside of owning a football team, Like a lot of their liquidity it's really counting on this football season happening and stuff like that. So there's kind of a that's a theory that's not like end all be all, but that was like a thought of like some second tier, third tier for agent guys getting signed, Like there's kind of a period that where everybody's kind of in a stands.
Speaker 2: That makes sense. I just fucking hope they have football.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm gonna it's crazy.
Speaker 5: I mean, it doesn't seem like we're gonna have any kind off season program.
Speaker 1: No. I mean I got to be on a team to have one zero zero.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but think about like the draft picks and stuff, like, how where is that going to be for them? They're gonna just they won't show up till maybe June July at the earliest.
Speaker 3: At the earliest, they might not show up till. I mean, when we were talking to Kirk Kerbstreet, he's talking about like college football season happening in February March. Who is to say that doesn't happen to the NFL too? You know, how long does that go? How long is our break after that? Do we go kind of like a baseball where it's like three months and then we go to like right back into it. It's a crazy It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Do you college?
Speaker 5: If you do college like that in the spring, you're gonna have the draft and training for training for all this stuff happened, You're gonna.
Speaker 1: Have to kind of postpone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's almost like you gotta you gotta stay in your lane with the August due January, because if you go in the uncharted territories of January tomorrow to April with all that, you've now fucked up twenty twenty one and now it's like, what do you do? Then?
Speaker 2: Are you Taylor? Do you know the answer to this, like if they canceled the season, do you get paid or no?
Speaker 3: I would assume that's the biggest question. So there was an article I think so, I think we do. There was an article that came out that was like the NBA and MLB and hockey can do something where they can like say like a matchal disaster and like there's some sort of way they can twist it to not be the players and like the NFL and I this might not be right at all. It might be totally wrong the NFL somehow in the CBA, which is might be the only thing we've done right in the CBA. Like that is like they can't do that. They they would have to pay us still, like we're they're still contractually obligated to pay us the twenty twenty season, which that would be I don't know, chaos because like Will saying, if it's true, like some teams are cashboard and they're landing on that that thing to happen, like who's a guy like Portnited, like go get pennies in the dark by a team, you know, yeah, something crazy true.
Speaker 4: The market has to do better than these next few days for that ye Okay.
Speaker 1: So I was really young, hilarious.
Speaker 3: I saw the videos of the racetrack. I've I've become like an avid barstool guy since we've we've joined, and I've been watching a lot of the pizza reviews and the box reviews, and I just feel like Dave might be mentally unstable right now and we need to call somebody to go to his house. I'm worried about the guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we just I literally just taped the rundown before I came on here, and I was telling him. I was like, I think the unboxing will kill you, Like it's going to kill you.
Speaker 2: And he was.
Speaker 4: Saying like he couldn't sleep last night because he had so many baby cuts on his hand, and I was like, this is exactly like a running back getting like thirty five carries in a game and then Monday morning like they can't walk down.
Speaker 3: I feel bad. I feel bad for the guy man. And then he signs this big deal with what this gambling company? Yeah, and damn, he's not doing it too hot right now.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 3: I'm not I'm not coming out Dave. I'm not saying he's like, it's just like just like what's out there right.
Speaker 2: No, no, it's me too.
Speaker 1: I bust the pin stock.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was ready to ride the way dude, our boy or a dude who like owns the company we're working with that he's saying this like we got to back him somehow to the boy shovel some money into the pen just to see crash.
Speaker 2: We'll be back. We'll be back. I mean, I have my futures in pen, so we'll be back.
Speaker 1: It's you know, oh, no question, it's gonna come right back up, dude, dude.
Speaker 4: Once sports come back, it's like all good news from there, then we'll be back.
Speaker 3: All good news from it. Things are gonna skyrocket as soon as sports come back.
Speaker 2: Give me one sport, I don't care. Just have one ball moving on my screen and then it's like boom, next thing, you know, we're back.
Speaker 3: Pause. One of these need one ball moving on that guy's screen, so you need.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, no, And last, but not least, dude, because definitely not least.
Speaker 1: They are my favorite man scaped.
Speaker 5: Support for Busting with the Boys comes from Manscaped, who is the best in the men's below the belt grooming. Manscaped offers precision engineered tools for your Family Jewels, and I'm not shitting you. If you go back and listen to the other episodes that I'm talking about man stape, go on my Twitter, go on my Instagram.
Speaker 1: I've done some free shout out.
Speaker 5: I've done some free shoutouts for manscape, Dude, that's how much I love their product. April's Testicular Cancer Awareness Month, did you know one guy every hour, every day is diagnosed with testing cancer. So this is a reminder to all the men listening to go check your shit down there, not go check your balls, man, get your stuff. If they're feeling a little small, that's normal, that's just you, that's genetic. If they're feeling a little puffy, a little bigger, trust me, you're not. You don't need to be proud of that. You need to go get checked out because you might be in trouble. Manscaped. In addition to providing the right tools and solutions for safe and easy manscaping, they've partnered with Testicular Cancer Society to spread awareness for men's health and early cancer detection. Together TCS and man Escape, they're committed or raising awareness for the most common forms of cancer in men age fifteen to thirty five. I'm in that age group. I'm gonna start checking myself right now and giving support for firefighters, survivors families.
Speaker 1: Yo I said.
Speaker 5: Firefighters is just fighters, support for fighters, survivors and families impacted by testing cancer as part of their We Save Balls initiative. While you're down there cleaning your sack, go ahead, give them a little investigation, Feel them around a little bit, push them together, go in between for lumps and changes in size or any pain. I think we can all agree that it's pretty fun playing with your balls anyway. So just go ahead and go down there right now, as you're listening to this episode, just put your hands down your pants. I don't care if your wife or somebody's right sitting right next to you. They're hearing me talk to you. You both kind of look at each other weirdly. Just slide your hand down there and start giving it a little start, giving a little investigation. Manscape recommends you check yourself once a month. If you do feel any lumps are swelling, give your doctor a call. In addition to checking yourself regularly, you want to make sure that your sack is looking fresh and clean with manscaped perfect package three point zero. Let me tell you about this perfect package. You'll find an electric trimmer called the lawnmower three point zero. Used it this morning. Uh, it's clean up some stuff and I have a little fun. I might have put it on my face for a second to clean clean a little area of Who cares.
Speaker 1: We're not telling anybody.
Speaker 5: This waterproof and skin saft skin safe technology will protect you from nicking your sack. So there's no more bleeding, there's no more incidence, there's no more being scared down there.
Speaker 1: You get to go down there. It's got a nice.
Speaker 5: Little led light guide you throughout the way. No cutting again, no blood. Some of these liquid tools for your family jewels include the crop Preserver. This is an anti chafing deodorant for your balls. It smells phenomenal. Your ball stink anyway, so you need to get them things smelling nice. We also got the crop Reviver, a spray on ball toner and refresher, a little sprincher spray on the go. You get in the truck, you go everywhere you're jogging around. You just get them a little spriser spray that them things will be smelling fresh to the Perfect Package three point zero also includes anti chafing performance boxer brief that keeps your package cool.
Speaker 1: And smelling fresh all day.
Speaker 5: Join the Manscape movement and start taking care of your balls today. Get twenty percent off and free shipping with code Busting buss i n at manscape dot com. Learn more about test take your cancer screening at manscape dot com. Slash we Save Balls and share their educational video to help save lives and balls. You also get twenty percent off and free shipping again code Busting at manscape dot com. Your balls will thank you. Back to the episode, Yes, yeah.
Speaker 3: Dude, talk unbelievable work, unbelievable.
Speaker 5: What I'm gonna change the subject because you're we were talking about the cookie thing earlier and it made me think.
Speaker 1: Of all of your weight loss.
Speaker 5: What moment happens when you're just like, yo, I'm just gonna lose a shit ton of weight because you.
Speaker 1: Look you look weight.
Speaker 5: When I saw you in the jumpsuit and live in action, I was like, yo, big cat is not necessarily big cat anymore.
Speaker 3: Well, he's a medium cat.
Speaker 2: I'm back up though, oprah so I yo yo, I go.
Speaker 4: Back yoahll Yeah, dude, I'm like there's like a thirty it's pretty much my I mean my barstool like career. It's anywhere from like two oh five to like two fifty two fifty five, so it's long like, but it's usually I'm I'm somewhere in like a twenty thirty pound like.
Speaker 2: Yo yo right now.
Speaker 4: Actually today, I started my diet on Monday, so I gained fifteen pounds in the first three weeks of quarantine.
Speaker 2: That's hard to do.
Speaker 1: That's hard.
Speaker 2: I'm now trying to get that back off go the other way. I know. It's like it's the unhealthiest thing you can do.
Speaker 4: I think that's like the number one thing that like, don't yo yo your weight and that's all I need.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they say, like, if you want to gain weight healthy, it's one pound a week. If you want to lose weight healthy, it's one one pound a week. It's like that's like you should stare climbate down, stare climbate down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I'm I'm fifteen pounds in three weeks and then in two days of dieting, I'm down like five pounds.
Speaker 2: So I'm the opposite of that.
Speaker 3: Do you listen to anything or any other podcasts like that.
Speaker 2: Wait say it again, you broke up for a second.
Speaker 3: Sorry, do you listen like a Joe Rogan or anything like that.
Speaker 4: I don't listen to Joe Rogan, No, the length always, I just don't have enough time. Yeah, I'll listen to Joe Rogan if there's a guest that I really want to listen to, Like I listened to. The last one I probably listened to was the Queens of Stone Age lead guitarist. That was like three months ago, but I listened to. I listened to Rosillo because he's a friend I listen to. I don't even know what else I listened to to be honest, Like I jump around a lot, Like it's really just seasonal too, Like I will listen to I'll try to find like whatever sport's going on, just to kind of like supplement whatever my knowledge is in what we're talking about, being like all right, like this is I'm listening to this guy about college basketball or NBA or anything like that.
Speaker 2: So it's really jumping around.
Speaker 3: So like the reason why I brought up Joe Rogan is he does a lot of He's obviously a big health breaking exercise freaking he does a bunch of stuff like t r T testosterone therapy stuff. Why don't you just dabble on that. Why don't you get buff cat?
Speaker 2: Dude? I want to, but I feel a healthy way.
Speaker 3: To do it. No, no, no, no, Like as football as football players, you obviously can't do it.
Speaker 7: But there's like, listen, listen, I failed.
Speaker 3: I'll find my own battles. Okay, everything's fine, everything's fine. There's this thing called austream. That's what I failed for. It was a trace amount, not even enough to do anything.
Speaker 4: Right now, Taylor just pulled out a card out of his wallet. It looks like it's from his lawyer and he's reading it word for word.
Speaker 3: So this thing is called Austria. There's a trade amount, and it's for people with osteoporosis. The thing that I got popped or wouldn't even be a benefit in football. That being said, I've done a whole bunch of things about it. I took a light detector test. I there's nothing else I can do that.
Speaker 2: I don't want to go back in time here, but that that timing of our beef and then you getting popped plays.
Speaker 3: I can't even I have to, like literally, when I put it out there. When I press send on that video, I swear to god, I'm not even joking. You came into my mind. I'm like, fuck, well, there it goes. And you know what else. I also thought when we were going through our beef is if it got really bad. I looked at Will and I was like, man, if I have one bad game, like if I had to give up a sack, like, who's just say, Bartolo doesn't just like go and put that on every single social media? Yeah, easily just killed me for.
Speaker 2: Every we motivated you to play.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, yep, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: So anyway I do want to do it, can I do it? Yeah? There's a doctor in New York. Actually, he's a nutritionist that I use now. His name to Oz Garcia, and he can get you on it's a healthy way to give you more to stostroone that would like is beneficial for your muscles, for your joints, for your ligaments, and it doesn't make you like fucking super yoked up, but it like helps your metabolism, helps you have leaner muscle, like helps run fat better. And there's not like a ebbs and flows you have titties one week you have, you know, muscles, the next. It's like it's literally like a healthy, steady diet of like keeping your disassion at a decent level. Because after the age of twenty seven years old, your sastroone starts doing this. Yeah, that's why. That's why. Well, I'm I'm I gotta be low t too. Usually people that work out a lot, bigger dudes like us, you know, and Will willis here too. For you guys that work out and stuff like that, they have like a lower to stockstron because they use it all when they work out.
Speaker 2: So is you what to do?
Speaker 3: I bet you if you did all the offensive line in the NFL, I bet you eighty five percent of the lotosterone.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 4: I've just used up all my Testosterone's alpha you you.
Speaker 3: Should give a boy, right, Yes, strongest talks from mm hmm.
Speaker 2: But your girl dad, you get to use the hashtag girl dad. I'm so jealous. I know.
Speaker 3: That's so cool, dude, that's so cool. God, I'll tell you what, dude, having a girl is pretty epic. I'm not gonna lie because she's sweet, she's nice. We've we've gone through a phase in the last three four days where I think my daughter hates me, and so that's not like a fun thing at all because like she literally she wants nothing to do with me, and I've done nothing wrong. I don't understand it, and I'm at literally at the mercy. I feel like I'm in high school getting picked on right now by my child. So my days usually consist of me trying to win back my kid by feeding her cookies when her mom's not looking and stuff like that. But anyway, os Garcia, go check them out, because I feel like, if you want to get, you can become a buffcat dude forget baby.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm ready for it. I'm ready for I need to get. Like it's just the energy thing. I always say it, like people are like, oh, dude, like you're trying to get in shape to look goods.
Speaker 2: Like now, I don't give a fuck how I look. I just want to not like wake up and be tired.
Speaker 1: All the time dragon ass in the afternoon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's will and I talk about that all the time. How do we optimize our energy all the time? Like how do you like, how do you stay up? Like how did dudes like David Goggins and Joe Rogan, those types of dudes like always are going and going and going. It's like I tried it for three four days and I crashed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, Taylor, you got a second one coming on the way.
Speaker 1: Tell them, tell them to tell them the name was a second child.
Speaker 2: You got a name coming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Willow, Willow a Leawan is gonna be her name. So I'm a girl with surprised too.
Speaker 5: I was, I was surprised, and I was, that's an honor will Yeah.
Speaker 1: They sent me down. They called me.
Speaker 5: They're like, hey, will you come over to the house. We want to tell you something And I was like yeah, absolutely. I get my truck like I always do. Don't ask any questions. They needed my people need a favor, no questions asked. I'm on drive on over there. They sent me down to like, hey, we've been thinking a lot. We went back and forth with a lot of names. We were hoping for a boy because we're gonna name after you, but we're having a girl and we would still like the name her for you, and we're just gonna it's gonna be Willow.
Speaker 1: And there's tears. Taylor started crying. For some reason. We hugged and I am. I'm honored. I can't wait for that happen. I'm gonna have a big announcement.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we actually, my wife and I sensed that conversation with Will that was actually one hundred percent factual everything He just said that nothing was off bas at all. We've actually started we thought about changing the name now, so we're actually looking at a new baby names.
Speaker 2: But as.
Speaker 3: Danielle solid, uh huh daniel.
Speaker 2: Okay, we can do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Danielle's too too basic. I think I know a couple of Daniell's and uh.
Speaker 1: I have a couple of memories with Danielle.
Speaker 3: Danielle. I'm good on Danielle's be all right, Well we got anything else? Boys, we're thinking, Hey, think about I got some notes.
Speaker 1: I got some notes right there, the new unis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me see, let me see some notes.
Speaker 4: I got five more minutes because I told Trista that I would do something with her.
Speaker 2: Uh but yeah, let me see, let me see the notes. Let's let's go, let's go speed round through the notes.
Speaker 3: New unis.
Speaker 1: What do you think? Buccaneers?
Speaker 2: Uh? Bucks, New unis? Whatever? Who cares? It's the bucks?
Speaker 5: Really on that point, but I gotta stay at my boy Levante David.
Speaker 1: I can't hit the Bucks. But I like that. I like the Bucks how they're going back to their normal early two thousands.
Speaker 2: Look, I yeah, I had no real problem with it.
Speaker 4: It's just like, I don't know, when you do a Uni drop, I feel like it's just always gonna be not like it's never gonna be the hype that you're putting behind it, and people are always gonna roast it. So when I saw the Bucks uniform, I let me say this, the positive for the Bucks uniform is I really had no issue with it.
Speaker 2: There you go, Yeah, that's as good as you get, because no one will ever be like, oh my god, those uniforms are incredible. Those new ones, they're just gonna yeah that's okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Atlanta Falcons, so the.
Speaker 4: Throwbacks that they have are one of my favorite uniforms out there. The blacktops, white bottoms, everything else they put out there's trash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the whole at L on the front.
Speaker 5: I just it doesn't look good, dude, No, it's it feels it's got that. You know how everybody using the xfl or Arena Football League jersey, That's what it reminds me of have.
Speaker 3: You seen Taylor? Yeah, yeah, I'm not a fan. I like I like their old school stuff. Yeah, I'm a firm I'm a firm believer. The more old school you go with uniforms, the cooler they actually look.
Speaker 4: I don't know why teams just don't do throwbacks, like like, if you guys were Houston Oilers gear like those those light News would be so fire. The Falcons old uniforms are awesome. I don't know why teams deviate from like just because it's old doesn't mean it's bad.
Speaker 2: It's usually good.
Speaker 3: I actually I actually talked to Amy Adams Stuck about that situation, and she said she wants she wants to do the Oilers throwbacks, but it's the helmet issue because you can't change the color of the helmet shell. But they're talking about changing the shell. That changing that, Yeah, so she I think they change the shell. I think we go oiler throwback, which I think is a lot of haters out there that would say that Houston Texans should be able to wear it because it's Houston. I fully disagree. The franchise moved the Tennessee Titans should be able to use the oiler uniforms.
Speaker 2: I agree with that. I agree with that.
Speaker 5: Ye last thing, draft draft on zoom?
Speaker 2: How is this gonna work?
Speaker 1: I know, dude, I have no idea.
Speaker 5: I was listening to Chris Long's podcast or a shoutout Chris Long, but the idea of it having on zoom and he's like, Yo, anybody can hack this stuff.
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 5: How are you gonna have any conversation with all in your war room that you have set up without somebody gonna hack something?
Speaker 4: Also, like one, coaches are going to be so confused, like Vrabel's the best, but there's no way that he will like they'll someone will put it in front of him and he'll he's a smart guy, but like imagine the like you have internet issues or like chops in and out, He's gonna lose it, nods.
Speaker 3: He'll be like what the two guys from Zoolander throw literally like apes on the computer and then he'll throw they'll throw it on the ground. He be able to handle that at all?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: I think, uh. I think what they need to do is literally just do NFL. NFL Network needs to put Rich Eyes in by himself in front of a camera and then people just hand them a note. Levergizing hand him a note and he says who they pick, and then it goes to you know, Todd McShane and all these other guys, and they're in their own areas and they talk about it. That's but like if you're sitting there with a zoom and then it's like, you know, some guys like this try to talk and do it. He's like, yeah, so we picked he's a good player, and it's not gonna work that way. It just won't work that way. So I think you need to keep it that as basically as possible. And he read him trying to do that. He's probably still celebrating his name super Bowl. There's no way he's going to be sober enough to handle.
Speaker 2: He doesn't drink. He doesn't drink. He's Mormon.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 2: He just eats.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey, I knew a couple of Danielle's that were Mormon back in the day.
Speaker 1: He just eats us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's impressive. That is you know, you know all the power tone too, and you know what if anything happened from today's podcast, I got educated.
Speaker 2: Yes, there you go. Perfect.
Speaker 4: It's been fun I've I've had a I don't care what everyone says about you guys.
Speaker 2: You're a lot funnier than I thought you'd be.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you. Yeah, yep we.
Speaker 1: Are. Hey are you guys backlogging right now?
Speaker 4: Well, so what we're doing is like every week we go into the studio one night, so like last night we went in and we recorded four interviews.
Speaker 2: So it's kind of like that, so like.
Speaker 4: We're we're we're doing everything on zoom, but then one night a week we go in and we try to get like we just did interview interview, interview, interview.
Speaker 2: Right back, back and forth.
Speaker 4: So it sucks something you can't obviously interview anyone in person right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, PFT made the comments says, you guys, don't don't talk unless you're like in front of a micro really camera, not don't talk like your friendship sucks.
Speaker 1: But he's saying, like, we don't really do anything unless we can get some.
Speaker 2: Content out of there right at this point.
Speaker 4: No, that's just basic, Like that's yeah, like during the if times are normal, we'd be talking all the time. But because times aren't normal, like we basically are, like, let's save we don't have a lot of content, so let's save.
Speaker 2: Usually we'd be texting ideas or texting jokes.
Speaker 4: It's like, let's save all of our discussion for the podcast because there's no sports to talk about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't do that, see that? Yeah? Unoriginal people. Yeah, well, Will and I just kind of go off the Cup twenty four to seven and it makes it so funny or original. But that I think he was good to do is really good too. Yeah, we love you, guys, big fans. Shout out to the part of My Take, second best podcast and all barsols with the proud of you guys. What you guys have done. Thank you. Make sure to subscribe rate five stars on bus what the Boys Do, what you want on part of My Take. Thank you guys so much for tuning in.