Speaker 1: I Am all In Again. It's you.
Speaker 2: Luke's Diner with Scott Patterson, an iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: Podcast, Everybody Scott Patterson I Am All In Podcast Another edition of Luke's Diner with the one and only Glozell Green. Let me tell you a little something. This actress comedian, dubbed as the original Queen of YouTube that has garnered over eight hundred million views across all her platforms. That's a lot of views if you're counting her Cinnamon Challenge video alone has over sixty million views. Glozzelle has always lent her voice to beloved animated hits like a DreamWorks Trolls series and Disney Wreck It Ralph. Now you can see her on a new season of Food Networks Worse Cooks in America. Welcome Glozel. How the heck are you hello?
Speaker 2: This is glows Is you okay? Is you good? Because I want to know. I am excited. I'm good. Where's the food? I mean, it's called Luke's Dinner, So I'm like, I thought I was gonna get something to eat.
Speaker 1: Well you can, you can. You can eat on the show if you want to.
Speaker 2: The fault I will tell me so fulk Okay, don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to book this with without food.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, did you so you.
Speaker 1: Didn't have Apparently you didn't have breakfast. You haven't had breakfast yet.
Speaker 2: Well, I thought I was eating. I thought like, maybe someone's gonna be delivered, like you know, because it's a dinner.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna you know, and I'm able to do this now because I have this technology. I'm gonna email you some pancakes.
Speaker 2: Okay, that will work.
Speaker 1: My buddy, My buddy emails me burgers all the time. Yeah, he knows how to do it, but you gotta know how to do it right. Okay, I'm an email. Okay, let me let me just do that.
Speaker 2: Hang out something to.
Speaker 1: Look. I can't email the pancakes, pancakes and the syrup and the same email, so it's gonna be a separate email.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: All right, And if you want butter, you want butter, that's a third email. So three, you're gonna get three emails.
Speaker 2: But how many pancakes with no butter?
Speaker 1: That's all right, you go, you're gonna get three emails. You're gonna get.
Speaker 2: Three well, do what you gotta do.
Speaker 1: If you have a knife and a fork, I can email that too.
Speaker 2: Well. You know what, I just recently threw out all my silverware because I'm trying to find bamboo or wood things to eat with, right, And I never would do that if I still had.
Speaker 1: My sil war You know why I don't do that because every if I get two hungry, I'll eat the damn wood, you know. I mean, wow, and it's like good, it's good roffage. It's good for the I mean.
Speaker 2: Going in, but coming out, Yeah, that ain't gonna feel too good. Splinters like splinters there.
Speaker 1: That in the simpathy dudu and yip.
Speaker 2: That part exactly.
Speaker 1: All right? So you went viral for a very specific reason. You made a video about your push up bra yes, and then again for the Cinnamon Challenge became abe sensation. What was it? What possessed you to do this?
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll say what happened was all right? With the Cinnamon Challenge, people were like, you need to do the Cinnamon chal and I'm like, I don't do anything that I didn't create. But it was like so much pressure. So I was like, well, what's gonna make it different? Like you just put some cinnamon in, so maybe I'll just do more cinnamon. And in that moment, I realized, oh, this is why it's a challenge. I'm literally going to die. It turned into like this cake like paste in my throat and I'm like, I'm laughing, I'm crying. I'm like cause and and I can't breathe. I'm like, oh, this is what's going now?
Speaker 1: So you were just you were just down in straight cinnamon.
Speaker 2: Yes it was in a ladle, so it was just a bunch and I just put it all in my mouth. And then you know, it's everywhere. You disappointed where you can't even see me. There's so much everywhere, And yes, people like enjoyed almost watching me, Like so there you go, even talk about it.
Speaker 1: Oh so you did that. You had no idea what would happen? It becomes this viral sensation. What happens after that? You start? I mean, you get a career out of it. I mean what happened?
Speaker 2: I have to tell you that, Yeah, you get a career out of that. Because now I'm on the Today's Show, I'm on the Doctors, I'm on Doctor Oz like all these os like this is what you're not supposed to do because finally they have an adult. They don't have like kids doing it, Like here's something stupid not to do, but we have an adult that we can bring on the show now to show you what not to do. So yes, I ended up going everywhere. I ended up, you know, at the White House.
Speaker 1: At the White House.
Speaker 2: I ended up interviewing my first interview. Like I don't interview people. I interviewed a sitting president, President Barack Obama in the White House.
Speaker 1: You interviewed Obama at the White House, So you stick up. You took a half a pound of cinnamon, almost killed yourself and that leads you to an interview with the president.
Speaker 2: Popularity is popularity. But let me tell you, speaking of not eating, I am invited to the White House, all them dining rooms. I ain't got enough food.
Speaker 1: What's what's the deal with people not giving Did they email you anything any food?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: They did not.
Speaker 2: Email me anything. No. So you said you're gonna email me. You bet you best to do what you said was going to do.
Speaker 1: Let me let me get on that. I know some people that I can help there.
Speaker 2: Thank you begging. So yeah, I'm like I'm walking through your house. If I go to your house, you're supposed to give me something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we feed everybody comes through here. Absolutely, I'll go to your house. And we yanked a mailman in the other day and shoved a cheese sandwich down his throat and kicked him out.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that's something. So the internet has really brought like a lot of great opportunities, like trolls like you mentioned. And what it's great about trolls is that one of the main characters for me is just a temper Lake and you grow up watching it, well, grew up watching I'm older than him, but still you know the boy bands are like, you know, I'm his.
Speaker 1: Grandmother, okay, and trolls Okay, I'm like.
Speaker 2: I need that to be on my tombstone, like justin Timberlake's grandma and did not get fed at the White House by a president bolling.
Speaker 1: People or on Luke Steiner. You tell me some food that count I did more than Obama did for you. Okay, let's go, let's go here.
Speaker 2: I can't I can't question, I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: So anyway, yes, that is that is true.
Speaker 1: In your story. I fed you, Yes, electronically.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, you try to do something. Okay, that is a prerequisite. Don't invite me. I'm not gonna have like craft service.
Speaker 1: Is something I got bad news the server. The server kicked it back.
Speaker 2: It's because Mercury is a retrograde and it's just a hot mess right now for technology.
Speaker 1: That's what I was gonna say. All right, let me try again. I'm gonna try again in a couple of minutes. So all right, So you've performed at all the Incredible Economy Stages, Friends, Comedy Store, laugh Factory, the Apollo.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: Did you always want to be a stand up comedian?
Speaker 2: No, not at all. But people are like, oh, you're so funny and the stories that you're telling, and I'm like, no, you know, but when you have a it's hard to get other people to have the same drive with you. So I didn't care to be on the stage by myself. I'm like, oh, let's do a team or a group or somebody. But you know, people show up late, or they just not mentioning your energy, or you know, they they're working on their own schedule rightfully, so and your project is not as passionate as their project. So you end up going up by yourself. You know, I'm there on time. I can't wait for you to you know, we're supposed to go on right now. So a lot of that happened.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, so what's that like that first time? You know you did you work on your material? And no, you just went up there and freestyle.
Speaker 2: I'm a person because I'm like, Okay, this is what I'm gonna talk about, and then that's what I do. And that also adds to the panic of oh my gosh, I don't know what I'm going to do, you know, but I use that and that's my.
Speaker 1: Thing, so is your It is your idea. Just get up there and do a streaming consciousness thing and just keep talking, just.
Speaker 2: Can't talking, just keep talking exact and most of the time that works, you know, especially not like hosting, and like so I can talk in between the comics or or whatever the event is and and make that funny in between. That's I feel like it's my sweet spot. I think that that is my my talent as opposed to just go up there and start beginning in and now I'm the next person. I can weave in between, you know, all the comics or whoever, whatever it is between juggling and this and that, that kind of thing, that's my talent.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so now you're on the Food Networks Worst Cooks in America? What made you sign up? I want to do that show?
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, I can't cook for nothing. And then one time I tried to cook and it was smoke and not one time, more in the morning one time, but this time the firemen came. And so my friends like, you are really terrible. You are just the worst.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I am the worst the fireman.
Speaker 2: But I was like, oh, this is a way to get men in my house. I mean, and I know they got a job, right, and they're in uniform. I mean, I was like, I like this. However, you know the alarms going off. That's not going good.
Speaker 1: You know, did maintenance show up in uniforms too?
Speaker 2: Did you know? See the maintenance uniforms is not quite the same.
Speaker 1: No, you don't like those as much. They're not as tailored.
Speaker 2: Maybe no, like I mean the fireman there to save me help a lady.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, let's go back to Anne. What's your favorite memory of working?
Speaker 2: My favorite? So this is something I've never told but after the show, I DMed her and she was dming me back. So because you know, it's like a mom, You're like you want her to be proud of you. I'm like, oh, I did so bad, you know. You know, I just want you to know that I'm still still trying, you know, because she got on me about anion, like I don't care that the onions all look the same, like when you cut them, like I'm you know, like she wanted them to look nice and pretty and they all look like I'm like they gonna taste the same. Like we're on a different page, Like I don't. I don't. Am I supposed to care about the onions? You know, Like I'm like, I'm not even on this page? Why am I here? So I now I'm learning like everything, presentation, everything, you know.
Speaker 1: Like right, you know, people take this cooking stuff very very seriously.
Speaker 2: But I get it. It's her thing. But I didn't really get it till I was there. I was like, it's a show.
Speaker 1: It's like if a chef is in your face screaming at you, then maybe they shouldn't be handling food, you.
Speaker 2: Know, trying to get me to you know, I mean that I mean, she's a Simon Cowell.
Speaker 1: It's like, where's the love that goes into the food, and then you serve and the people eat the love, right, But if they're screaming, what are you serving them?
Speaker 2: Well, well I'm serving them. She's screaming at me. I'm not screaming at the food. So you know, the food was okay.
Speaker 1: In your opinion, when you're cooking, is it best to just burn down the living room first, or do you start burning down the kitchen?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, however, you get the firemen there because that I'm like.
Speaker 1: That right closest to the smoke alarm, that's the room that was really nice.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I've had firemen police, I've caused quite a few things in the kitchen, but no one has ever gotten seconds.
Speaker 1: Nobody ever wanted anymore because because of because the portions are so big when you.
Speaker 2: Because it doesn't taste good, because my food is nasty, and I'm like, all I have to do. I've tried to Paula Deena. I'm like, just put butter on everything, and it's so nasty. I don't know like how she'd like. It didn't work for me. I'm from the South I'm just supposed to be and it did not work. And there's a man that I'm trying.
Speaker 1: To get right right, and you.
Speaker 2: Know, they say you got to learn how to cook, so right, why Brady, I'm trying to get you.
Speaker 1: What are his favorite foods?
Speaker 3: See?
Speaker 2: I tried. I asked him what his favorite food before I went on the show. He didn't answered me. He's probably, you know, scared at this point, but I'm like, I'm not giving up.
Speaker 1: Flaming filet of yak. Maybe for that part, you just get a yack, light it on fire, call a Wayne. But over here it's time to dig it.
Speaker 2: He's probably like, no, thank you, no thank you. He's running away, But so far he hasn't blocked me, so I keep sending him messages.
Speaker 1: All right, well that's good. All right. So listen. I was on the show Gilmore Girls. Have you seen Gilmore Girls. It's a comfort show.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm living the ghetto Gilmore Girls, because my daughter is nine, and you know, technically she's you know, I can't ever you know, get on her about stuff because she'd be right. I'm the one to be wrong, you know, she's right. So I always call us the ghetto Gimo girl. So yes, I definitely know who you are.
Speaker 1: So you show your daughter's precocious and she's she's straightening you out, she's giving you in that part.
Speaker 2: That part is just like I cleaned up this refrigerator and don't you mess it up? And I'm like, how am I supposed to?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: You can't talk to me, that would you? Right, because you're the one cleaned it up?
Speaker 1: Like uh huh.
Speaker 2: So there's things like that where I'm like, I'm the parent, but I just feel like I'm just older, Right, I'm just older. She's one in a parent, but I'm just older. I was just going first, all right.
Speaker 1: So we just recapped an episode where Rory and Jess go out for ice cream on Worst Cooks in America did an ice cream challenge? Right, how would you make it? How do you make ice cream?
Speaker 3: See?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be on the show if I knew how to do all these things. But I do know that it's supposed to be cold and you you use.
Speaker 1: Ice, right, sure cream cream would be good ice cream? Ice cream? And what else? Sugar? You would need sugar?
Speaker 2: Yes, and maybe you want to put some vanilla or fruit. But see another thing about the show is since I couldn't cook and my mom couldn't cook, I didn't care for all the seasonings. I'm used to think playing and bland and you know, and I'm like, well, why would I put all this? What is a I don't like? I don't I don't use this kind of stuff. You know, when you get stuff out of the box, it's already seasoned.
Speaker 1: You know, you got a spice racket. You gotta fill that up. That's that's money. That's a lot of money.
Speaker 2: I almost choked on cinnamon, so I mean I did choke. I almost died off of cinion. So why would I use any more seasonings? I know what pepper is and I don't any who.
Speaker 1: It was problematic when when is the movie of your life coming out? Who's gonna play you? Who's gonna play you? Huh?
Speaker 2: You know the person that's playing me is up and coming someone because everybody else is you know, they've done it whatever a thousand dollars. So it might be one of that that little black kick that played the Little Mermaid neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, is there is there a film on your in your life? And development? Is it? Is it happening.
Speaker 2: No, No, that I'm Mary Wayne Brady. And then then then we can.
Speaker 1: So he's your dream guy? Yes, okay? Is he aware of this?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: He is aware? Are you so you've you've reached out through proper channels or you've slid into his d ms? How have you made him aware of this?
Speaker 2: I send? I sent him a message just yesterday?
Speaker 1: Did you really?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: What did you say? What did you say?
Speaker 2: I said? When people see us acting like teenagers, it's okay because we've been with the wrong people until we get together and I know he's like I feel like he laughs, but he doesn't respond, you know, because he's like, you're nuts and the like. How do I tell her to stop doing this? And I'm not going to so stop? No, No, I'm gonna cook for him. I'm gonna feed him and not set the place on fire.
Speaker 1: Now, where do you go to get yack? I mean you got to get fresh yak fresh.
Speaker 2: Yack, yaggty yack. Don't talk back. Well, he won't know. It's chicky. He won't know.
Speaker 1: He won't know.
Speaker 2: People don't know what yack tastes like.
Speaker 1: No, they don't. I don't think anybody's ever ordered yak maybe, I'm.
Speaker 2: Sure yak is on the menu.
Speaker 1: I think mongolia you can get yack.
Speaker 2: Well, there you go. But I'm not going any places where I have to take extra like vaccines. I'm not going here. I'm not going there. No, if I had to take shots to go there and then I don't need mosquitos that can take me out, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: No, no, No, I've seen, I've seen. I've been in places where mosquitos can carry you away. They're so big.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm from Florida, that's our state bird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where do you go to Alaska? Go to Alaska. I've been to Alaska and they have they have they have mosquitos that are like they're like hawks. They're so big. Think they're that you think they're eagles or something. It's like wow.
Speaker 2: But in Venice, you know, literally on water. People don't tell you. It's not in the little brochure. Well, you know, come to honey, you need to use those things and beat the mosquitoes off you.
Speaker 1: Oh, is that is that?
Speaker 2: Because there's so much water mosquito.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's beautiful like this the whole right, because there's like swamp land. Right.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm like Oh my goodness, gracious, right there we go. Now that we've we've covered where we're.
Speaker 1: Not all right, non cancel that Venetian trip place.
Speaker 2: Now just get just go in and just being in a whole net. Just just walk around in the whole net. You'll be fine.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go anywhere. We're going to Venice. Anyway we're going. We're gonna go on a gondola, and you know, be romantic.
Speaker 2: Just carry one of those those zapps.
Speaker 1: You know, right, and how about like the strips, like the not the road, but the mosquito st We'll hang them off like I mean, you.
Speaker 2: Gotta do what you gotta do. My mom had on a white outfit. You look poked at it like the mosquitoes are just out like they're they're they're everywhere, man, But it's good protein. I mean, you're gonna end up eating a few. They're everywhere.
Speaker 1: So I was, I was down in uh Savannah, there were they were Georgia, Savannah, Georgia mosquitoes hot.
Speaker 2: They have gnats. No, it's the gnats.
Speaker 1: That's just the gnats. Is that what they were?
Speaker 2: Now? Yes, nats. Because we have a family reunion in Georgia and I'm like, I'm not I'm not gonna see you people no more. I'm not I'm not coming no more. Forget you know you. The only place you're gonna see me is online because I'm like, I can't eat, you can't stop the bug. I'm like, how do y'all do that? Just bugs in your mouth? No? Thank you, no thank you. I do like Savannah because it's got this I like that mystery ghost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can take that tour. Yes, I want to that tour and we stay in the hotel that was haunted to.
Speaker 2: I want to do that, but not by mysel mat with Wayne.
Speaker 3: Wayne.
Speaker 1: If Wayne to go with me, Wayne is so he's taking you to Savannah. Wayne.
Speaker 2: In my dreams, this man don't want he he had.
Speaker 1: It from me. What is it about this man that has you so for sure?
Speaker 2: Because he can sing and he could dance, and we're from the same town, we're both from Orlando.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, where would you like when you settled down with him? Where's it going to be? Is it gonna be in Orlando?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Where?
Speaker 2: California?
Speaker 1: You can be California like.
Speaker 2: New York, But you know I don't like the cold. So but anyway, I moved here.
Speaker 3: I moved.
Speaker 2: I gotta do what I gotta do.
Speaker 1: So what do you What do you two have in common? What are things that I would.
Speaker 2: Be fa My degree is in musical theater and gotcha and what I found it. I never liked anybody who was in the business before, but now I'm realizing you need to have somebody in the business because somebody's like, you know, ciphering on a calculator whatever. And I'm like, come on, you know, I think somebody is going to join in and understand as opposed to I'm just so wacky to somebody who's not in the industry at all. Right, I mean, the dreamistic is one thing.
Speaker 1: That's tough for non non pros to deal with. They think they can't handle it.
Speaker 2: But I like the straight and narrow, like the guy with the caller on. But now I realize, like I'm too much for that person.
Speaker 1: No, that's they don't understand that now.
Speaker 2: They really really don't. But it's like I didn't want.
Speaker 1: To need a creative soul. You need a creative, free spirited soul part.
Speaker 2: And that's who he is. And it was from the same town. I'm just trying to.
Speaker 1: Make it a grateful dead you take a hit ass trip out all weekend, you know that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: No, he took it to another level, like why why.
Speaker 1: We free spirit? Care free? You get flowers in your hair, You're like a hippie.
Speaker 2: Where are you? Like? Who?
Speaker 1: No, I'm in I'm in so Caw.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, you's still in California.
Speaker 1: Nice, nice, nice dry heat out. Here's ninety five today, but it's dry.
Speaker 2: Right. Well, I'm from Florida, and you know, I thought that I was cool, but now I've gotten to the point when I gotten back, I'm like, yeah, right, And my mom doesn't turn on the air condition because she's used to it, and I'm literally like i can't stay here. Between that and mosquitos, I'm dusting, dying, and the lizards and the salamanders and the frogs, and that's in the house right right, the house.
Speaker 1: And you've got pythons. You've got Burmese pythons down there now right.
Speaker 2: We've got it all in a house. I'm in a spider in the house, but not them big old things.
Speaker 1: Like what yeah, they got thirty foot snake out in the front yard. I'm like hanging from the tree gonna pick you off when you try to get in your car.
Speaker 2: They're coming out the trees.
Speaker 1: They're constrictors. You know what they do is they crush your bones. And then they say there's nothing you could do. There's no, there's not a darn thing you can do. Just look at your neighbors staring at you, just like.
Speaker 2: Oh well it was a wrap on glows el. She couldn't cook. But maybe maybe Wayne will come to a funeral.
Speaker 1: He'll he'll save you, He'll save me, so it'll be beautiful.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, Wait.
Speaker 1: A minute, so what is he? So he's a musical theater guy, but he's.
Speaker 2: Yes, but he also overall comedy also like but not like stand up. Okay, he does improv and that's my background.
Speaker 1: Also, right, he did that show he was like, what's my line or.
Speaker 2: Y?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: He's very good at that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, so we do have some similarities.
Speaker 1: Why don't you guys host the show together, some kind of an improv comedy show.
Speaker 2: I think that's perfect.
Speaker 1: And then you know, you know a couple, Yes, no, you know you're living together.
Speaker 3: You're in love.
Speaker 2: Oh I thought you meant like a live show. I like that even better, Like I love what, I love where you're going with this.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I think it's an entertainment reality show. Maybe it's a reality show. I'm trying to do an improv show behind the scenes Wayne and glows up just to see if.
Speaker 2: It, you know, works. I think it is. I see see. You don't know. I got candles lit for him. You don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, I'm starting to get the picture here.
Speaker 2: And you also probably understanding why he's not responding.
Speaker 1: I guess you know what, let me send a message out to Wayne Brady right now. You know, let me tell you something. There's there's people that come in and out of your life, right Wayne, you have an opportunity at this juncture, opportunity of your life and your career. Yes, to go glowy and go green, glowy gold with the coolest, those grounded, soulful hippie chick you ever want to day you is.
Speaker 2: Out there to bet like like he could be with somebody whatever. I'm just putting it. I'm putting myself out there because it's mine.
Speaker 1: So I'm just like, right, I don't care, just like just that's that's how I'm gonna wish you a lot of luck with that.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I'm gonna invite you to the wedding.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I want. I want to. I'm gonna be I'll get certified as a as a minister, and I'll marry you. Guys that part, you know, what your problem is is you're not You're just not enough fun. That's the problem. See, that's the problem. He probably he's gonna see this. This girl's no, she's she's not just.
Speaker 2: Such a good time man.
Speaker 1: She won't come out of that part.
Speaker 2: But you know, something else that we have in common Wayne Brady and myself and then is that we're both really introverts that act extroverted when we're not. Like you know, like like if I'm at a party for the most part, you would think that I'm like no, you know, like I'm ready, I'm ready to go with time, you know, because I'm also there's so many birthday parties. I have a nine year old now, so there's parties and this and that every weekend. Yes, that's a birthday party. After this, I'm like, what time is this oway i gotta go pick up the gift. And then tomorrow there's another birthday party. I'm like, I'm gonna need you not to be so popular, girl.
Speaker 1: Well you know, you got you gotta yourself. You gotta pace yourself.
Speaker 2: And like, is your mama coming? Because sure's so funny, you know.
Speaker 1: And then I get there, I'm like this, uh.
Speaker 2: No, it all good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you need your own show. You need your own show.
Speaker 2: You appreciate that, you gonna come on the show.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, what do you mean I'm gonna be on the show too. Okay, Yeah, you need your own show. You It's like it's just too much, it's too much energy, it's too much comedy. You gotta have your own show. It's people like you that they write shows for. Just say, let her go, Just turn the cameras on, let her go.
Speaker 1: And we'll edit. It's gonna be good. It's gonna be fine.
Speaker 2: That's that's how I've worked best. You know, Like, what's the concept? Got it? Let's go. You know, don't like pin me down to words, words, words.
Speaker 1: Lies, memorize and lines.
Speaker 2: Like this is not you know. I used to watch the Tonight Show. I went to over three hundred tapings in a row where Tonight Show. Yeah with Jay Lennol James Douglas Mere.
Speaker 1: Leno, I know it all you So wait a minute. You were the comedian I was.
Speaker 2: I just went to the show.
Speaker 1: You were going to the shows?
Speaker 2: Yes, you went three hundred times. Yes, I made it in the ray, on the radio, in the newspaper. You know I went that many times.
Speaker 1: Did you have you seen his Did you ever see his stand up routine back in the day. No, but I'm sure it's probably the jay Leno was.
Speaker 2: He's still doing it. He's like at Flappers or something. Now.
Speaker 1: I saw him in like Hermosa Beach something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, her marcall Beach a magic club like.
Speaker 1: This was like this, God, this was.
Speaker 2: He still does that.
Speaker 1: This was in the eighties or the nineties.
Speaker 2: He still does that.
Speaker 1: And man, he won. I mean you could not catch your breath.
Speaker 2: Ah good, it was like that.
Speaker 1: Your stomach hurt. You couldn't catch your breath.
Speaker 2: Yes, And see what I like about him, he's uh. I wouldn't say he's a hippie bud. He's like I only like my steak and potato. That's all I eat. I like my dinim on dinim that's all I like to wear. But I will dress up for a show. But that's it. He's got the you know, he's been with his beautiful wife maybe forever, and they have their cats. That's it. Like a part of him is very much a hippie and then he had this whole other world. He'll he won't you know, he's got billions of dollars. But you know, I'm just gonna work on these cars and that's all. That's that's what I like. That's it.
Speaker 1: All right. We gotta get you. Gotta get your own show. That's all there is.
Speaker 2: Tough.
Speaker 1: So I'm going to email you your own show.
Speaker 2: Along with the pancakes I forgot about on the way.
Speaker 1: I'm going to upgrade the server. We're gonna get you that stuff.
Speaker 2: Don't be playing with me.
Speaker 1: That's all I want to do, all right.
Speaker 2: I love you, Thank you so very much for having me.
Speaker 1: All Right, everybody, best fans on the planet. We're looking out for you, Zippy kaya and yippity doo dah and yakity yak. And remember to light your food on fire if you want the fireman to show up. So every time, every single time, they'll.
Speaker 2: Be there there.
Speaker 1: All best. Remember where you lead, we will follow, all right. Stay safe everyone, Thanks so much. Everybody don't forget. Follow us on Instagram at i Am all In podcast, and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com