Speaker 1: Watch up and welcome back to another episode of No Senner's podcast with your hosts now fuck that with your low glasses.
Speaker 2: Malone says g popped out at the Kendrick concert. That headline is not going to be.
Speaker 3: For a photo.
Speaker 4: Wasn't photo.
Speaker 5: Popped up to show niggas?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 7: This is getting worse. This is like almost unbelievable.
Speaker 5: And he's like, what's y'all thought?
Speaker 4: Let me pop out, let me show your niggas.
Speaker 8: But say when Kendrick saying that, he wasn't saying like, hey, I'm here again, It's like, nigga, I have to show you, like you know what I mean?
Speaker 9: Let me.
Speaker 5: You think I ain't been around and like.
Speaker 6: Know you.
Speaker 5: Okay, fine, that's what I was stay.
Speaker 6: I was like, yeah, show them how about don't know how this.
Speaker 1: Because Red always just trying to gentrified urban street urban terms. He needs hella like mainstream Orange County, mall way, That's what I'm saying. She's not even from like the suburbs like that, but her takes be hella. Like I was trying to explain to her what outside man, I'm like, outside doesn't mean like outside the front door. It means like you in the streets on some you know, mild behavior.
Speaker 7: You know, I mean you dug it.
Speaker 1: Like you you you in the streets, you know, in the middle a chaos. You're willing to be in the middle of chaos. Like I'm outside, like I'm looking for trouble. She thought outside when rappers were saying it, man like outside And when next thing, you know, because you start seeing all these flyers for clubs.
Speaker 7: Like outside, I'm like, bro, that's not what that means.
Speaker 8: So that's what you'll see. They're introjecting that thing because we do see that, like that's like.
Speaker 5: I'm outside, might popping out. I don't know about it.
Speaker 4: They're out.
Speaker 7: So now ever since Kendrick's line, pop out and.
Speaker 1: Show niggas, but he really is expressing like that, people don't believe you would be a problem. So sometimes you gotta come pull up and make it a problem for them.
Speaker 2: A great example of popping out and showing somebody is the final quadrant.
Speaker 3: Of the video Tupac Must Die.
Speaker 7: That's m hmm okay.
Speaker 1: That's when people doubt and they're like, okay, glasses as Glass his career over because you know you were here a thousand motherfucker saying ship. But it's like I popped out and showed niggas like you can't fuck with me when it comes to this street urban culture ship, Like I'm too vested in it. So I made it a problem. I like I arrived and made it a problem. So pop out and show niggas like bring the problem to them.
Speaker 7: You know you you.
Speaker 1: You're not around, but I'm finna show up and make it a problem for you because you're here.
Speaker 2: I feel like it means popped out the car. It showed you we weren't fucking around the baby in the car and gave you a free education.
Speaker 7: Yeah the problem. So the baby daddy was popping out showing briat.
Speaker 4: It was just making it a problem those baby daddies.
Speaker 7: When is we doing to dating shoe? When are we starting that?
Speaker 8: I didn't even know now because ever since I said that, woo, that makes it more. My dms have like especially on Facebook. I don't even be on Facebook. I went in there, It's like hello, good morning, what who are you? Okay, I'm looking going scrolling down. I friended a few guys and then they hit me like good morning, how you doing. I'm like Okay, here we go with this stuff, and I'm like, okay, who are these people?
Speaker 5: And then you're like, well, maybe I guess so.
Speaker 6: Sound say good morning?
Speaker 7: Well what they supposed to say?
Speaker 8: No, I'm just saying now, I see, like, okay, ship, I shouldn't have said that's just so soon, because now.
Speaker 7: I gotta go you double backing on you.
Speaker 5: I ain't double backing right now.
Speaker 1: So then what's the problem with me and introducing themselves saying hey, good, you know.
Speaker 5: New right now? So I'm just like, oh shit, let.
Speaker 7: Me you don't remember what that was.
Speaker 2: Like, no matter what, mad if you get attention, and more mad if you don't, I'm.
Speaker 5: Mad about it. I'm just saying it was just like, oh shit, you open your girl looking.
Speaker 2: I was like, now I got to put up with these good mornings now now I have to actually entertain this attention that I was.
Speaker 8: I'm good. It's just I'm just saying. It was just like, damn, it's there, it's there. They ready, Yeah, they ready? So just you shouldn't said nothing.
Speaker 3: Ready.
Speaker 5: I'm not complaining though. It's cool. Hey, I'm glad y'all like me.
Speaker 7: I don't say just don't know you? Yeah, no, that's not what I've said. Forgive me.
Speaker 1: So no, Like you know how you first meet you, like a guy at first meet you and he chasing you, he doing everything to get you, and then he actually gets you, and then ship start going all the way wrong.
Speaker 7: That's because he knows you.
Speaker 5: Now, well, that's the same thing, because that's what guys do all the time too.
Speaker 1: They do that.
Speaker 5: I'll be like, who are you? You were not? You are not the person I'm at.
Speaker 7: Well, I think guys are a little bit more obvious.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 7: You can kind of tell niggas's pieces and ship.
Speaker 8: Yeah, if you pay, especially if you're paying attention, let's yeah. Yeah, some red flags you're starting.
Speaker 7: They be popping up the whole time. You just don't want to admit it.
Speaker 5: You just be hopeful that it's just hard out here man.
Speaker 8: So you know, you be hoping when you give somebody your time, you really be open and wishing that you're not wasting it.
Speaker 1: But I think if you actually really enjoy the experience, yeah, you couldn't waste your time. Like, if you waste your time, it's your own personal thing. No God can make you waste your time. Like, if you really going to, you know, dialogueing and interacting with another human. If you understand what your purpose is on the impression you're trying to leave on their life versus you know, like y'all problem is you trying to get something out of it versus figuring out what you're gonna give, then everything else will be fun.
Speaker 5: I just need you to be funny.
Speaker 7: Why you don't date a comedian?
Speaker 5: I should.
Speaker 2: Hang out down at Flappers and just you know, see what's what.
Speaker 3: I seen a couple of I saw a video of.
Speaker 5: Who goes Flappers?
Speaker 7: A lot of people the man.
Speaker 2: I saw a video this a week or two, like name brand, like big, biggerish name people that were there, and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, god, damgn man, I haven't seen that name since.
Speaker 2: Like I got downgraded to Flappers like ten years ago to go do a show there.
Speaker 4: Downgraded?
Speaker 6: Where was where was you downgraded from?
Speaker 2: I don't remember the names of other places A couple of times, like the like the main spots over off of like like comedy Story and shit like that.
Speaker 3: But like I forget I.
Speaker 2: Forget the names of the spots in the San Fernando Valley. But I saw that sign. I was like I read signed I hate that place.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's in Burbank, Flappers.
Speaker 7: That's the one.
Speaker 3: There was another one in North Hollywood too.
Speaker 4: I can't even think of that one.
Speaker 1: But yeah, well I think you can make really.
Speaker 7: I think you can make a situation great. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: If you if you walk into a focused on what you're gonna give, that's true. Sometimes y'all just make the choice of the focus on what you're gonna get, and that's when you waste your time because you didn't get what you wanted.
Speaker 7: Makes sense.
Speaker 1: No, you're not fucking with that too, too crazy, So I just changed that part about it. No seilings, yeil. I got my man Pete in the house. But more important than Pete, I got the cousins who really ever come.
Speaker 7: To a studio shout out to Yeah, what's that red?
Speaker 5: Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 7: The ginger?
Speaker 8: Al?
Speaker 7: Got the uh the stuff they use for babies.
Speaker 3: Looks like you guys got some sort of cabernet or something.
Speaker 4: Getting ready for the birthday.
Speaker 5: This weekend?
Speaker 3: Happy birthday. Oh I'm about to pop out, damn gotta show exactly.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so I've got to hydrate, you know, you gotta prepare all here, just really million, just drinking and stuff.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, You got you gotta hydrate, you gotta stretch. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna change my name to William Nilly stage name, William Nilly.
Speaker 7: That's all rap. Name it. Man.
Speaker 3: You could pop out and show somebody with a name like that.
Speaker 1: Sure, you can pop out and show somebody for the name like William Nilly. I might have the name of p that William Nilly, Willy Nilly.
Speaker 7: Oh man, William Nelly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, tell y'all, just hydra Ye'll be all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But at this point, why would you go through all of that to go dehydrate yourself for your birthday.
Speaker 7: Party? Why is that? Why is that considered partying?
Speaker 5: It's not really part you know what.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I don't want to make you think because that's how you just got to You're.
Speaker 7: Like the snicker and make me think. No.
Speaker 1: I just want to be able to just dehydrate all I want to and nobody should ask me.
Speaker 7: Why am I dehydrating myself to have fun for me?
Speaker 6: Justin k This is how she drinks too much.
Speaker 5: Justin Kate.
Speaker 2: That's my other rap name is justin Case, will justin Case featuring William Nilly.
Speaker 5: What I'm trying to tell you, yeah, stretch a little. I'm telling y'all do.
Speaker 1: So the thought of it don't make you think like like, yeah, I'm rehydrating because I know I'm going to purposely dehydrate myself in the goal of having fun.
Speaker 5: It's okay, you'd be right.
Speaker 10: She's not thinking like that my birthday I'm doing drinking.
Speaker 6: I mean, she just doesn't know how the night's gonna go.
Speaker 5: You're explaining to someone that does not drink.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: What does it matter that I don't? I don't drink, So you're gonna always frown? Then, I'm not Frowning's one frown on my face. I'm asking a genuine question. How do you call the pursuit of fun dehydrating yourself?
Speaker 3: I mean, that's that's an allary.
Speaker 5: Car, I have fun.
Speaker 1: You know what, women do have some crazy stuff. I met women in the past who wanted me to choke them.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 4: What's wrong with that?
Speaker 5: G I'm saying, that's how is that crazy?
Speaker 7: Choke me?
Speaker 3: I don't understand that at all.
Speaker 7: That's bizarre.
Speaker 3: I've encountered that before.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm like, this is it's very common, and I don't.
Speaker 7: Did you like it?
Speaker 3: And I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't understand ship for me, you want being choked, but like did you do it?
Speaker 3: Did you.
Speaker 4: Whatever?
Speaker 2: I don't care, But it's like, let make a diference that I don't understand it. I don't understand why you want me to pretend to be your mother's husband by calling me your father.
Speaker 3: All the time and choke me day and choke me.
Speaker 2: That's love, that's this functional relationship.
Speaker 8: I don't know, but I mean the choking thing, yeah, it could be fun at times. I'm not gonna just tell anybody like that, but I've.
Speaker 10: Had a situation where I'm like, yeah, and it's not like a choke to where like you can't breathe.
Speaker 4: It's just kind of like a you know, like a.
Speaker 2: Imagine imagine if I couldn't imagine that, guess God loved me enough to kill me.
Speaker 6: But then but then but then, like, look at me, do you see me?
Speaker 2: I always look at it. Well, if I don't pull out it enough, at least I'm already.
Speaker 9: Halfway choking her out, you know what. At least a Scott Peterson maneuvers already in place.
Speaker 3: If I don't get it out in time, he didn't.
Speaker 5: Okay, go ahead and drink this drill.
Speaker 7: On that note, So what there is your birthday?
Speaker 5: It's on Monday, June seventeen, same day as Kendrick.
Speaker 7: Oh, same day as my mother's.
Speaker 5: We did talk about that.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 1: And Tupod's birthday is the following day or the day before, the day before and birthday is Oh, it's Saturday, is it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's some Gemini shit.
Speaker 4: True.
Speaker 7: Let me let me dehydrate myself.
Speaker 4: She go, be all right, she would do all that.
Speaker 5: I'm not. I'm just doing this just a case. But I already know me. I don't know that because I've been on a minute.
Speaker 1: I think that's brilliant that you understand you dehydrating yourself. No, I swear to God, most people who drink a lot don't know that.
Speaker 7: That's what they're doing.
Speaker 1: They're dehydrating theirself. The sugar and liquors starting to take all of the water.
Speaker 6: But that's okay, So that that's only if you're drinking a lot. She doesn't drink a lot, so she doesn't really probably even need to hydrate herself right now.
Speaker 1: Well, remember, being drunk to some degree is being dehydrated. So if you ever got drunk and why you kind of that's why.
Speaker 5: A headache or you brewery when you walk in.
Speaker 7: That's like all feelings of dehydration.
Speaker 4: Okay, I thought I was just drunk as.
Speaker 1: But that would be the way that a drunk would say it. Clinically, it would probably be.
Speaker 7: Connected to more of a like, yes, more ware.
Speaker 1: You could diagnose it like the body going through some different not just being drunk as fuck.
Speaker 7: D af what's your plans for your birthday?
Speaker 8: So we're going to branch Ladies, you know, have some mimosas and stuff, and then I got a sweet We're gonna go there some more, then leave there and go to a little day, little party. I don't want to say where I'm at.
Speaker 7: Well this comes out after.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, I gonna la function.
Speaker 7: La function. That's the spot word that's up.
Speaker 5: Yes, in Hollywood.
Speaker 4: I've never been. It's gonna be my first time.
Speaker 8: It's like a day even it's actually Big Boys, Big Boys thirtieth radio anniversary. So we're just gonna all be there chilling. You know, everybody named Mama in La.
Speaker 5: It's a June team celebration. Also mm hmmm, oh, it should be cool. They have like vendors and stuff like that, like.
Speaker 8: Art. Then they also have like performances stuff like that should be cool.
Speaker 7: How many days do you plan to celebrate your birthday?
Speaker 8: Well, I have, I'm gonna have I'm gonna get up and do like a spa day on my actual birthday, and then I plan on going to the beach one of these days the week and also our shopping.
Speaker 7: So about four days a celebration the.
Speaker 4: Whole week of week.
Speaker 7: What you don't think y'all just overdo it for your birthdays.
Speaker 8: I love birthdays. I think that birthdays are awesome. I always go out away for my birthday. I love birthdays before a holiday or anything.
Speaker 2: To be honest with you, why what did you do for your birthday last year?
Speaker 7: Nothing? He asked me, What did I do for my birthday? I said nothing?
Speaker 5: Why don't you do anything?
Speaker 7: He never does any I didn't do nothing that day.
Speaker 1: My mom did something, so maybe if she was alive, I was saying her, presure she did all the work.
Speaker 7: I just showed up.
Speaker 5: It's just a celebration of just no he or another year.
Speaker 1: It's a celebration of the work that your mom did to get you here.
Speaker 7: You ain't do shit.
Speaker 1: I felt like my mom should give me something for Mother's Day because I made her a mom on my birthday, I probably should do something for her because she did all the work.
Speaker 7: He did all the work. Yeah, I didn't know.
Speaker 1: He didn't do ship after that first, that nigga didn't do ship period, That digga to do nothing. Shout out to my pops. Though my pops got busy, but the nigga were IMPREGNATETD. My mom didn't do nothing. So but but you know, and don't talk to you.
Speaker 4: You don't talk to your dad.
Speaker 1: Yes, I talked to my dad, But the person that came to my mom is a different story.
Speaker 7: We just started talking.
Speaker 4: Really, so, how long had it been before forty years?
Speaker 3: You just met him?
Speaker 7: What happened did you ask?
Speaker 3: Yeah? How did you navigate through that time gap?
Speaker 7: Y'all want the truth?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: So the truth is, Oh, man, he gonna be mad at me.
Speaker 1: So my brother, my little brother k is mad because, oh he goes through these spurts where he's upset at the relationship.
Speaker 7: Like my little brother father raised me my whole life.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know he was my He wasn't my dad till I was like nine, when my older brother Pool and my younger brother k start saying that like.
Speaker 7: I was an orphan. That was a joke because my dad didn't make me.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that before that, right, you know, I just thought my mom and my dad was my dad.
Speaker 7: So that was how I first find out.
Speaker 1: And so my my younger brother sometimes goes through spurts at the relationship that.
Speaker 7: Me and my pops share. You know what I mean. I don't know whatever is the reason, but we.
Speaker 1: Hella close right our whole that's like my guy, my favorite person in the world.
Speaker 7: So he was upset at that relationship.
Speaker 1: So he went all out of his way to go find the person that came in my mother, and he found him on Facebook because we share the same name.
Speaker 2: When way to go get you your old dad, to get you off of his dad.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh wow recently I just told you, yeah, I just forty years how his name yeah yeah, yeah, we had to sign. We don't have the same exact name. I got middle names. You don't have middle names.
Speaker 4: So you met you met up with him already. I've talked to him and he lives in the city.
Speaker 1: No, No, he lived in Vegas where he used to be in the city.
Speaker 5: Oh that's crazy.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so you how often do you talk to him now?
Speaker 7: Probably what's a month?
Speaker 4: Did he know this whole time?
Speaker 1: Like, so it's treaty right because he says no, But yes, he had to because certain people around them knew. But I think he just kind of neglected the thought of it or pushed the thought to the back of his mind.
Speaker 7: Like she didn't. So my mom tells me to stray wrestler. So she said.
Speaker 1: When she was pregnant, she had talked to him again and he was like, you know, what do you think about children? He's like, yeah, I ain't really had no children. I probably gonna wait another ten years. So she knew at that point he didn't want them to do with no kids, so she said she wasn't getting rid of her kids. So she he didn't never say nothing to him about it until years later she should but she was bringing me to members of his family, so he you know, I'm sure to some degree he had an idea.
Speaker 6: So what was that first conversation, Like, did you reach out to him or.
Speaker 4: Did he reach out to you?
Speaker 7: He reached out to me?
Speaker 4: What was that like when he say he's hey, Like, oh.
Speaker 1: So at that point, I think he was convinced, like he knew it at that point, which I think he always know, not to me, but I would imagine it. What's crazy is his son, which would be my brother. I've met him a lot of times before I knew he was my biological brother.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, what you mean? You met him a lot of times.
Speaker 1: He runs around in the music industry, so he run with Percy and them. So I've seen him a few times and I didn't, you know, we would have never knew.
Speaker 4: So y'all have y'all talk since the whole?
Speaker 7: Sure, yeah, we talk. Yeah, we talked.
Speaker 10: So it's like, so you opened the building like a relationship father son relationship with him or that.
Speaker 7: Can possibly happen.
Speaker 1: I'm like, my dad is pretty much a one for me, so it's not really gonna.
Speaker 5: Or friend.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't think I even look at it like I'm not a girl, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: I don't really like.
Speaker 1: And cap my relationships with other humans, Like I don't always be like, oh I need to have this with this person versus if somebody want to know me, then I you know, I have I create a space for them to get to know me. I don't really strip off like how the relationship is gonna be. Like I could never be upset because my dad been there my whole life. Like I said, I didn't know he was my dad to my brother. So but you know what I mean, that's what happened. My brother got upset and then he went and found my biological father so hot.
Speaker 6: So when he found him, when he come to you and say I found your daddy, called your daddy or no.
Speaker 7: No, you know this is a real person.
Speaker 1: We talk about him, come up here and not the killing behind you asking these questions, so like, yeah, it's not this. It seems like TV time, but this is serious. So like you know, he'd be like, yeah, she was just doing me like that.
Speaker 4: You guys are our friends.
Speaker 6: I mean, y'all, Like he's really upset that you got that you have this relationship with.
Speaker 1: You asking for a really kind of complex situation in a really simple way, and it's just maybe a bit disingenuous when you're asking it that way. But it's my brother, right, So of course this is my kid brother, Like you know, it's my mother's son.
Speaker 7: So we love each other.
Speaker 6: But is he happy you guys found each other or is he kind of like.
Speaker 1: Why would he be happy if he was doing it to be a dick. He wasn't doing it like for good will. He was doing it to be a dick. So I don't think he even give a fuck that that don't even matter to him no more. He even asked me the dynamics of the relationship after he didn't even tell me he found him. He the man told me, oh yeah, he told me your brother look for me. So it's not like he I don't think his interest was genuinely trying to complete what he may have assumed was a missing place in my life.
Speaker 7: I think in his mind he was just.
Speaker 1: I don't think he even thought this would break the relationship between me and my dad.
Speaker 7: I just think he was causing chaos at that time, and.
Speaker 1: His mind, you know, his feelings was heard about whatever he feels that I'm in the middle of, which it's obviously ridiculous, But you know, sometimes emotional minds don't think rational.
Speaker 7: It's like when you think to dehydrate yourself in a celebration.
Speaker 1: I'm not throwing you go. I'm saying, when you a emotional, when you not rationalizing thought, you feel me like you just kind of reacting off of some level of emotions.
Speaker 7: So he never asked me what happen. He never told me. I wouldn't know. The man told me like, yeah, your little brother came and found me. Wow yeah, wow wow.
Speaker 1: So I've dealt with some different type of treachery to some degree, you know what I mean. But I'm used to it, like that's just that's why the rap game ain't that crazy to me, like like people being upset or people being tripping, like none of that shit. Really, I didn't heard the worst from the people that's closest to.
Speaker 6: You, so as his parents or any of your grandparents alive, from your biological father.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I don't know, though, I don't think. I didn't ask. Like I'm not a girl, you know, girls kind of like real.
Speaker 7: Like y'all are nosy, y'all wouldn't ask all of that.
Speaker 11: I'm more like, you know what I mean, like nigga, like if you want to tell me now, okay, Yeah, I really don't ask a lot of questions you know what I mean, I really I'm serious.
Speaker 1: The relationship with my dad is so swell, Like there is a question about lineage and you know, you want to start knowing about health, and like his uncle is little Richard, So my great uncle is little Richard.
Speaker 7: That yeah, his uncle is little Richard.
Speaker 4: Wow, your great uncle is little Richard?
Speaker 7: Sure, which whatever that means?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 1: Then my mom's like her grandfather's first cousin is Sam Cook.
Speaker 7: It's like, you know what I mean. I don't think I say I have to say that. Uh.
Speaker 1: I don't think I really asked questions about it, because one, I don't want any lying to me. You know what I mean, if you say something that remember if he say something my mom, you know, passed away in prison, so you can only say the wrong thing about my mama. It's nothing you really can say. That's gonna be okay with you saying something that's not cool about my mom because my mom died and she took care of me my whole life. And you know, to some degree, I'm supposed to be upset at you versus I'm not. Like my dad been there my whole life, so I got blessed with that. But it comes into a place to where it's like a yeah, that nigga just was tripping and you know he did something and I don't think he thought it through. I think he was just emotional and he just lashed out in the way he lashed out.
Speaker 10: Yeah, do you think the relationship that you didn't have with your father did you ever think about like that may be a reason why you or was that a reason why you.
Speaker 4: Didn't have kids?
Speaker 10: Or no, no, just you never thought of it like that or it just wasn't I.
Speaker 1: Can understand the connection, you know what I mean, because I didn't want to be somebody with a woman that I didn't have kids with. So like I met a lot of women who want to give me kids, I ain't really meet a lot of women who want to be my wife.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: I met some women who want to, you know, have a wedding, but I didn't meet a lot of women that, you know, wanted to be a wife. It's tough to me the woman that wants to be a wife, you know, go through the agony the response to be women. You know, they they are born hella unselfish, you know what I mean, Like they're born to give their whole body in existence to somebody. But culturally, you know, in this especially in America, you know what I mean, they are raised to be selfish. So from a woman's first day in existence to the last day, she's always trying to carve out space for herself.
Speaker 7: So it's like.
Speaker 1: I would meet women who wanted to, you know what I mean, like give me a child or share a child with me for whatever reason, it could be whatever, you know what I mean. And I met women think they want to be with me. But I never met a woman.
Speaker 7: Who who wanted to be married. I never met that in my life.
Speaker 4: There's plenty of women that want to get married.
Speaker 7: No, I think it's a lot of women who want a wedding.
Speaker 8: You didn't hear them that the wedding or the ceremony part. Yeah, see, I prefer the marriage, I can. You know, I don't really I think for me, if I get married, I honestly don't even think everybody's like.
Speaker 5: No, you need one.
Speaker 8: I don't think I need one. I don't think I need a wedding. I think I would just elope and go somewhere.
Speaker 7: I mean, why would you want to be married? Think about it? What makes what is being married? Why does it.
Speaker 5: I don't be all the way one hundred. I don't want to.
Speaker 7: I want.
Speaker 4: More.
Speaker 8: So I don't know how to say it, but a counterpart like someone, I don't want to. I want to be old and grace and I know it's all like, yeah, that's not believable, but old and gray with my dude, you know, with our grandchildren and stuff like that. I don't want to go through life like by myself or like get old, you know what I mean? Like you want a companion, and I think like as you get older, like you said, a lot of women they want that ceremony there like that. To me, I want that partner. And I understand that. But if you haven't went through a lot of stuff, I think that you won't know the difference.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: So, but it took me to mature and figure out what I wanted to be in that place. So a lot of women may not be in that place right now, but for me, I do want to partner.
Speaker 5: I see how this shit is hard out here. I see how I, like you said, when we were talking about certain things I don't want to do. There's a lot of shit I don't want to do. You know what I'm saying. So I'm being honest, Like, that's what I want. Now, I don't.
Speaker 8: Want I can have fun and go on days out of that, I can take my own stuff out date like I literally want someone that's going to be my my counterpart, like my person.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Period.
Speaker 1: You ever thought about what you want to give that person, because I notice everything about it is based off.
Speaker 5: Of what I know, what I'm gonna be. I know what I'm No, no.
Speaker 1: No, that's not that's not that's not what I said. Have you ever thought to yourself what you want to give? Like, remember, I was just saying to you your focus need to change what you want versus what you want to give, and that's why you should get married.
Speaker 5: But see, this is the thing, I'm already a giver. That's not I'm I'm always the giver.
Speaker 8: I've never been, and I think that's the reason why I was so like, Okay, I'm not I don't even want to deal with anyone because I feel like I've always been that person to give give gift no matter what. I'm the oldest of the siblings. I'm the oldest of my fucking cousins. I'm the like I'm always been the nurture of the giver. The you know, even in my relationships, I'm always like, you know what I mean that person, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I just I've been a giver.
Speaker 7: So you just want something for you now.
Speaker 8: Like you said, we go through life trying to carve out some ship. We guess what I'm trying to carve out that man.
Speaker 5: Right here, put them right here? Gee where yet I think.
Speaker 7: That you bought me.
Speaker 5: I'll have to put that ship of water. That motherfucker grow as you got me a boyfriend?
Speaker 3: What was it?
Speaker 5: Remember that package?
Speaker 4: I still have it growing.
Speaker 5: Man, You put it in water and it grows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just saying it was like a person.
Speaker 8: I don't think that because I know I'm a woman. Y'all gonna say I'm emotional. Y'all gonna say, I don't know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 7: But that's really why don't we think you know what you're talking about?
Speaker 8: But sometimes you do say that y'all don't know what y'all want. Y'alln't take you kind of I don't know what you.
Speaker 4: Want to do.
Speaker 7: I never said you don't know what you want?
Speaker 1: Now that's probably happened. I know what you want. I just think you want everything.
Speaker 3: That's the problem.
Speaker 1: I mean, really, women want to be married, have dates. People should be excited about this used thing you keep serving up every I'm not talking. I'm not talking. Listen, I get why it feels like I'm talking shit, I'm not.
Speaker 7: This is the truth. I'm not. I'm not even Yes, even though it.
Speaker 1: Literally would go against the rule, it would go against the definition of the word, it goes against it. But still somehow you want this kind of ship that happens that really don't make no sense of happening, but you want it.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 1: I don't think women don't know what they want. I think women want everything.
Speaker 2: They don't know what they want. When faced with two things that you can't want simultaneously.
Speaker 3: Exactly, that would be the that's when they don't know what they want.
Speaker 7: They can't choose not to just be kings. The thing.
Speaker 2: Look at how faster a man goes through a menu at dinner versus how fast a woman goes.
Speaker 7: And could say you want it all week? Know the men you back and.
Speaker 5: Forth and up You're like, oh, I get that, because.
Speaker 1: In real life you would want everything you want a little people.
Speaker 7: Women.
Speaker 1: Probably they made the sampler because of a woman, some assholes that Denny. It was like, no, we need to make a tray where they have multiple small portions.
Speaker 5: Because I want to try every different people.
Speaker 7: We're gonna call it this sampler.
Speaker 6: And I want to try what's on your plate too.
Speaker 4: I want your plate and look at you, like, come on now.
Speaker 6: So then I make sure I don't order the same thing.
Speaker 7: So you just want everything. So I think y'all know what y'all want.
Speaker 1: I just think again, y'all expectations is obviously unreal.
Speaker 7: But it's okay, all right.
Speaker 5: It's a working process.
Speaker 7: And it's something you'll never fix you.
Speaker 1: That's what it's what makes women unsatiable, No, for real, I'm like, I get it that people hear me talk and I know, shout out to all the women who supporting those seilings.
Speaker 7: This is really important.
Speaker 1: And that's why I always stay on red and bread because people ask they be like, yo, I love when you talk to red and bread, right, because they make When me and Pitt, when me and Pete together, it makes too much sense. Like women be like, bro, they're making too much sense. You need somebody I swear to God, I swear to God. They'd be like, yo, you make it too much sense.
Speaker 7: I'm not lying.
Speaker 5: Where they say this that ye screenshot.
Speaker 1: To you, y'all make it too much sense and see and it don't sound like it's real. Because that's really what you know. Women get offended by it is when you start making sense. They like, I don't want sense. I want to feel something. They don't want want to think. They want to feel someone mhm, career.
Speaker 7: They want everything.
Speaker 10: So, I mean there's some things, you know, a lot of things that you say. I'd be like, okay, you know what, that makes a lot.
Speaker 6: Of sense when he when you say it like that, I'm like, oh, I didn't think of it like that.
Speaker 1: Like the fact that to celebrate your birthday you're going to dehydrate yourself on purpose, keep coming from me.
Speaker 7: I'm not coming for you.
Speaker 5: In case, listen, just listen, I am.
Speaker 7: Not coming for you.
Speaker 1: You are going to dehydrate yourself.
Speaker 4: She might not even get drunk, she might even drink like that. You know what I'm saying. It's just back just.
Speaker 7: In case you are drinking a formula made for babies.
Speaker 5: This is electrically, it's for adults. This ain't that. This is not the PEDIA like.
Speaker 3: What's the Pedia part?
Speaker 8: Then, No, this is not the I'm not drinking and Pedia like this electric like different for the adults.
Speaker 5: I know what. It's the same thing as Pedia life though, you are right, this is electoral life.
Speaker 7: Yes, so it's just Pedia the.
Speaker 3: Other Yeah, they re labeled it for adults.
Speaker 5: For adults though. Back in the day. Yeah, we did used to drink Pedia life.
Speaker 4: I didn't drink.
Speaker 5: I didn't drink.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, when I did have a hangover you it was Pedia like or.
Speaker 1: I was looking at this thing with one of plus bodyguards online and he was saying how they used to go out and party and fight and punch each other in the face and then come home Monday and then like use ivs and rehydrate.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 7: Actually, you're doing it right now.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 7: But that's because.
Speaker 1: Your nigga don't got one hundred and seventy million dollars. You was fighting nigga in the club over nigga. I remember that different times.
Speaker 5: Hey, wait a minute, I never fought over.
Speaker 1: You had niggas tripping in the club. Y'all was getting into it. You and the niggas getting into it. So imagine your nigga had one hundred seventy million, he was in the bitch face, you to punch him in his fake because you can't just throw him away.
Speaker 4: That's where.
Speaker 1: Exactly he got one hundred seventy million. You can't just throw the nigga. Well, you gotta punch him in a face. It's gonna take a lot to get rid of nigga once set in a bank, got a punch of Yeah, you get punching the face, disrespecting me plaire oh man. Yeah, that's why I really pressure y'all about your own show, about your stuff. Take advantage of your opportunities. There's too many people out here that really don't have no talent. I mean, I'm not talking shit. They're trying to figure it out and develop it. But y'all have talent. I remember, y'all used to pay to do this shit, so it's weird, but I'm like, hey, I'm going to make sure I pay for you to do it. I'm going to produce it for you, and I'm going to go out and find the money to pay you to get it done. I mean, it's just taking advantage of the opportunity and you're still gonna complain.
Speaker 7: You'll like up one day, glads you y'all.
Speaker 1: You know so the thing that works for everything is I get it ahead of time.
Speaker 7: I get it.
Speaker 4: I don't think we complain about anything.
Speaker 5: He just cussed something the other day, that's all.
Speaker 7: I didn't even cuts up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, IM gonna say he didn't. He just had a whole He was a mathematical. He was hangry, hangry because you know why you didn't make sense? Because let me tell you why. Because I said, y'all could do without me, or we could do it on Sunday. The only person I liked it was Asian. On Saturday, y'all came to look at whatever the m see what about our table?
Speaker 5: Y'all could have did it?
Speaker 8: Then I just stopped no flow and I told you guys in advance what I had going on.
Speaker 5: And that was it. First ath I had a mathematical cuss out text.
Speaker 1: I never in my life cussed at you or red in like what I expressed to you.
Speaker 7: I made sense.
Speaker 1: I if you know we didn't do it Friday, then you know we need to do it. So I shouldn't have to remind you we need to do it.
Speaker 5: Got you.
Speaker 6: We sure is here today as we are, but I have my key, and I have and I have forty five minutes early.
Speaker 1: Yes, and we're gonna be done forty five minutes ahead of time. So again I just made says to you. See how she made that cut out. It was like I made sense to her and she was like, you cussed me out.
Speaker 4: She got she had that key today though.
Speaker 5: Sometimes don't do that.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have these people really thinking I actually used the sanity when I was stussing you out.
Speaker 8: Okay, to clarify, she did not use any profanity or anything like that.
Speaker 1: I didn't insult her diship. I made out the facts. Hey, hey, Britt, these are the facts.
Speaker 2: We need to go back just a moment, please God. There was a little thing there that happened where she said, but I need that sometimes what this this assertion of sensibility.
Speaker 11: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: I mean with.
Speaker 1: Friends about the facts and now that you're checking them, why don't see you notice how see see how you understand urban terms with that is checking? He just made some ship up. I did not check bro. I did not check Rick, Bro. I laid out the facts. Hey, you know you need to be I needed you to be more focused, Like, I really want to make sure that we get y'all show off. I know how down y'all been trying to do this. I'm going to spend my money. I know we're gonna get y'all following because you're on no ceilings. I need to get.
Speaker 7: Y'all going while it's fresh on my mind.
Speaker 1: Like I expressed this to her, I did not ever lose my col I didn't type in all caps.
Speaker 7: I didn't you any profanity, and I didn't her.
Speaker 2: But you corralled her female whimsical lifestyle and she needs that from time to time, which I think is not only true, but an interesting thing to be conscious of introspectively.
Speaker 3: Only a one would say that no man ever goes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got at me, but he really had to had to get me back in line on my focus here. But you know I need that sometimes.
Speaker 1: We just made sister. That's all I did. I just made sister. Here's the facts. I can't really argue emotionally with you, so the facts, I'm like, let me exactly. Just didn't say nothing really made me look crazy, I did, I replied very.
Speaker 7: Little.
Speaker 11: Okay, I said okay, exactly.
Speaker 3: Like I'm okay.
Speaker 7: Did I say something crazy?
Speaker 1: Because I really don't talk crazy to people like it takes a lot for me to talk to people crazy.
Speaker 5: Know you didn't talk to me just like I'm calling you right now.
Speaker 7: Yes, I just brought logical points.
Speaker 5: Like yeah about them right now.
Speaker 7: I just made logical points I've never talked to. I'm really don't talk to people crazy.
Speaker 4: You don't.
Speaker 7: I ain't really my stuff. I'm really gonna kick ass.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 7: You know you ain't feelings go after that other ship. It's too much space.
Speaker 4: Nice person.
Speaker 7: I try to well, I try to I'm kind.
Speaker 1: I'm not yet because I'm not nice because I really don't care what you think. I'm kind because I know I talk to you the way I should talk to you, the way my mom raised me to talk to people. I don't care if people think I'm right a wrong. That's another thing I've got really well at it. I do not care if people think I am right or wrong. I don't give a fuck if they think I'm kiss my ass. I'm gonna do it this way because this is the greatest way that I can do it. If somebody offer me a better way, I'm down and listen. But most of the time, you know, if it ain't Jesus, it ain't gonna be better.
Speaker 4: Mhmm.
Speaker 7: That's my point. So what else you're gonna do? So let's let's go back over these birthday plans.
Speaker 8: I am, like I said, brunch and then go to the room toasteps.
Speaker 5: Then we're going.
Speaker 7: To bottomless mimosa Let's start there.
Speaker 5: Yes, bottoms mimosas. We're gonna go to the room because.
Speaker 1: I realize that's why women go to brunch. You wouldn't go to brunch if it didn't have bottomless mimosas.
Speaker 10: No, I don't like going to brunch when they don't really good. You know, I don't need the bottomless mimosas. But it does make it better when you're having brunch.
Speaker 7: Which is apte.
Speaker 2: I donna say that the only way that brunch of the work. It's always a group of girls. If it wasn't bottomless, they would need a male sponsor there for the end scene of the event.
Speaker 7: Those days trying to find a nigga to pay for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if those weren't bottomless, believe this number came back. Oh who thinks I'm cuting this outfit because this ship got pricing back.
Speaker 1: In the day, was right, your sponsors was right? What's the most you ever got a sponsor to peg when you went out to a party.
Speaker 5: We're not a party.
Speaker 7: I mean you party.
Speaker 8: I mean like see back in the day when we went out, when we was hubbing like that, you know, you know we had we had the promoters, like, we had bottles all that, no walking walk in.
Speaker 7: I see, that's it.
Speaker 5: Nothing crazy. I'm just saying that sponsor for the night.
Speaker 1: So you just really don't want to get the points. That's what it is. What because you just really didn't say nothing.
Speaker 5: That's all that I'm just saying.
Speaker 6: He said, he said the most probably like bottles back then.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we just get bottles. How much that was? Whatever? Just tonight.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you something at this age, right, because you are at this age in your life, you know, if a guy flew you out, would you think you're supposed to give him some pussy.
Speaker 8: I'm not flying out unless I want to give you some pussy.
Speaker 5: Because that's some grown woman.
Speaker 7: You think you realize that that was true.
Speaker 8: Listen, that was a grown woman saying that I just let him eat my pussy. I hate when women say that I didn't give him those SA, girl, you just ate my pussy. Most nine times, I said, she lying, that can't happen. It can happen, but nine times out of ten.
Speaker 5: If the head was good, you're fucking at.
Speaker 1: What age did you realize and men start spending their money that you may have to give him some vagina or he expected some vagina?
Speaker 5: What age?
Speaker 7: What age did you figure that out? Because y'all didn't know that initially.
Speaker 8: My mom told me that I don't think that these men is doing anything for you.
Speaker 5: You know, I knew that immediately.
Speaker 1: So why would you let people who you didn't want to give no vagina to sponsor you?
Speaker 8: Because we're just going out with the girls. It wasn't like I'm going with you by myself on a date, like I'm, oh, you want me to come out, I'm bringing my girls. Okay, how many girls? How many girls you bring them? I'm bringing my girls.
Speaker 6: Know what that might have been when he thought, I don't think I don't even think he thought that.
Speaker 8: Said they don't give a damn vote. They might take another girl home that they didn't buy none for.
Speaker 2: That's free advertising for them. The promoters they need because when you like when you said when you got to death for men standing out by the door in the line, and you keep trotting, you know, raw me past them over and over and over again, they get tenser and desperate, and then all of a sudden, that money starts to they start to panic, and that money starts to happen. They start buying them tables. I've watched it happen in real life. I just go, Man, that guy there, he's gonna crack. Those three guys are gonna crack.
Speaker 1: I always thought that that was the worst. The club is the worst idea in the world because every guy knows what they're going for, but every girl, a lot of girls, most girls, ninety percent of the girls are going and they're confused.
Speaker 7: Like, guys go to the club to get laid tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one out of one hundred guys, there's one guy who's not trying to get laid, But ninety nine, let's say ninety seven out of.
Speaker 7: One hundred guys are they're going to get laid.
Speaker 1: Right, And women are so confused because they like they're like you would think they'd be like, well, I'm here to get chosen by the guy who want to get chosen by and if I don't, to me, that's the truth. But of course women, you know, they're not telling the truth. They're not saying they there to get laid.
Speaker 2: They're like, yeah, I'm gonna have fun and everyone's gonna give us shit for free, because everything is free of this world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're not there to get laid.
Speaker 7: It's like imagine going to a swim where sharks are at Like, well, I'm not going to get eight. I'm just going to swim.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're going to known dose spots like I'm coming to watch super Bowl. I don't care about them selling dope here when the police raided. Yeah, that's I think the club has always been broken because women like you, I mean women break it.
Speaker 8: What you mean, women gotta be always run a way where we did something.
Speaker 1: No most of the time, I mean, well, that's the problem with being a giver of all life.
Speaker 2: Most system breakdowns are the results of I mean most I mean systems run on a logical foundation. That's what keeps them rolling. Women don't run on a logical foundation. You insert them into a system, the system breaks not real complicate.
Speaker 7: It sounds a little harsher than it is.
Speaker 1: It's not negative though, it's really just understanding what you're dealing.
Speaker 3: With, just nottsing boats.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's all like logic that makes sense.
Speaker 2: No, no, all right, I ask this question. Then everybody knows guys are going to the club to get laid. Women are going to the club for any of a myriad of reasons. But they know all the men in there are paying to make your fun free night out the fun free night out.
Speaker 7: That it is.
Speaker 2: But for the ones who aren't trying to go out and get fucked, which is probably a lot of them, and then they get caught slipping, why feel the need to dress the sexiest you possibly can for.
Speaker 3: Yourself that night?
Speaker 2: Then why not if you're going out to have fun, why not wear the most comfortable good time sweatpants you got boom, Ain't nobody.
Speaker 5: About to wear that? SnO club, pase stop? An't nobody?
Speaker 3: I understand that.
Speaker 7: That's my point.
Speaker 10: I'm excited to get out because I don't. I don't go out, so just I'm a little.
Speaker 3: Like, that's not the question.
Speaker 5: What's the question.
Speaker 2: The question is if you're going out to have fun and dance and drink and not fuck anybody. Why do you dress in such a way as to advertise.
Speaker 3: Your sexual appeal?
Speaker 2: Why not just wear the most comfortable sweatpants you got because you're just trying to dance and have a couple of cocktails and a good time with your girls.
Speaker 6: That why are you?
Speaker 4: They are looking good? Is funny for then and now we're going home.
Speaker 8: And sometimes that can bait the sponsors. Let's keep it one hundred.
Speaker 3: And that's why. And and that right there is proven women destroyed the club.
Speaker 8: Hey, listen, let me tell you something. The men do that to get the women to their section. The women do that so she could get into the section. We don't know why, but that's what the fuck happens.
Speaker 3: Why are you in the section?
Speaker 2: Why are you there?
Speaker 5: I don't know why they there?
Speaker 7: You gotta ask why.
Speaker 3: Men know why the men are there. Men know why they want the women there. Why are the women that are there not know why they are there?
Speaker 5: That's that's some ship they got to talk about their girls.
Speaker 3: You're women, you're the women.
Speaker 5: Get I got a sponsor. I don't want to pay for this ship.
Speaker 4: Why is.
Speaker 3: On a bottle of cheap liquor?
Speaker 8: Listen, let me tell you, Like I said, it was free. That's why I don't know.
Speaker 5: It wasn't.
Speaker 8: It's not writet science. I went out, had fun, and I took my ass home. If he decided to go up or whoever do whatever, that's on him.
Speaker 5: You knew what it was.
Speaker 7: This.
Speaker 6: This is not a guy that you went to the club with. This is like somebody.
Speaker 5: No, you know how they be like, oh yeah, we're gonna be up here, y'all should come up here.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'm with my girls. Cool, come up, we're gonna be there with t cool we did or if you there already, you gonna send the people to the front to come get me and my girls?
Speaker 5: Is we go into your sex?
Speaker 7: Sh look good.
Speaker 5: That's right. I got my girls and we out. I'm just saying that's how I was when I was going out like that. Now I don't know. I don't know what these girls be doing.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's the final question. Are to get laid for your birthday?
Speaker 5: Birthday?
Speaker 4: Six birthday? So I don't even have nobody.
Speaker 5: I'm no, I'm be honest.
Speaker 7: I had nobody on art.
Speaker 2: So there's nobody that might could possibly be flowing around. This might could possibly be eligible at the Big Boy and be honest with you.
Speaker 8: No, I haven't met anyone yet. There's no one. I don't want to screw anyone from my past, so no, honestly, but you.
Speaker 2: Going to the Big Boy event on Sunday, so there's there's just no way nobody could happen to catch your eye at.
Speaker 7: The Big Boy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean ship is the sixth.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I don't know how many tricks if you had that point.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I have to tell you about it later. I don't know.
Speaker 1: They're looking out for tuning into the No Senters podcast. Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate, comment, and share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the US. A produced about the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio.
Speaker 7: Yeah.