Speaker 1: He's gonna pull his dick out just to be like.
Speaker 2: He's like, I'm gonna end my career. Is it Tuesday? Sorry, all bros. That's sorry.
Speaker 3: We're gonna laugh here for you. It's just we're just gonna love it. Sorry, buddy, it's all bros. We'll just be able to knock get enough of it. Sorry, buddy.
Speaker 2: Damn dude, tried to end my career by exposing myself up to the zoom, but it was all bros. Unfortunately everyone else followed my lead. It was wild.
Speaker 1: The one that didn't do it actually got canceled. I got fired the next day. Just wasn't a culture fit. I'm not toxic enough.
Speaker 2: Hello the Internet, and well I'm not stopping and welcome to season three, sixty six, episode three of Dally's Guys production of iHeartRadio. This is a podcast where we take a deep into America. Share Consciousness, America, Share Consciousness.
Speaker 1: Yo, yo, just the energy right now.
Speaker 2: I know it's in the afternoon. Now, I'm like more on the East Coast. I'm on that East coast as you can tell from the slant of the sun. We now have a YouTube channel where you can see me saying stuff like this, because this is a video ep or this or even this or even what they're talking they talking to nothing.
Speaker 4: What they talk about, they about, what they talk ab about, what they talk about about.
Speaker 2: A daily Zeitgeist pod. You can go check out some video episodes. It is Wednesday, November twenty, twenty twenty four. We're almost through November. Miles. He told it to take its time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now I'm saying, get the fuck out of get the fuck out, kicking it out the door, bring them fucking pain from the door by the butt like jazz in the Fresh Prince of bel Air. Wow.
Speaker 2: What is November twenty seventh?
Speaker 1: National Jukebox Day? Shout out everybody with a new box. Yeah, I fucking knew it. I knew Yeah, and I forgot. I'm gonna get killed in my house for forgetting.
Speaker 4: It's also a National craft Jerky Day, National.
Speaker 1: Cream by Day, by Way and killed.
Speaker 5: Me, National fuck Day.
Speaker 1: The National taie one on Day. You're gonna tie on an aprieh apron on well at the.
Speaker 2: Apron because the apron I followed. Yeah, you're like hanging out with your friends from high school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, coming down house with a turkey for Thanksgiving meeting up at Uncle Eg's grabbing you six. I got to go to Uncle Hugi's because it's the only phrase that I can reliably say with the Philly accent.
Speaker 2: So I got it. Just go back to it every time, all right. My name is Jack O'Brien aka.
Speaker 5: Look at my veins. Look how they're mountain. Look at this troubling hue. Yeah, they are all yellow.
Speaker 2: Courtesy of piss jug Man on the discord shouts to piss jug Man. I don't think piss jug Man's been.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hit me up on Blue Sky. I will get you that discord invite because we I am seeing the benefits of added discord interest. Uh from all yours? Is that like a thing? Is it being played like?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Are we blowing on the piss jug like? It's an insight?
Speaker 2: I thought it was a mountain dew reference because of the song of the first ak they contributed, but it could just be that they carry around the jug of their own piss. There's many ways to dispose of your piss to relieve yourself, as we're gonna find out in today's episode. I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host. It's mister Miles brast.
Speaker 6: It's miles great akay past Halloween night. The holidays are creeping up. What's more uncomfortable fights, family arguments and slamming doors.
Speaker 2: Past the whip.
Speaker 6: Cream and wipe that shitty look right off your face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just doesn't seem like anybody.
Speaker 6: Wants you in this place. Don't try saving face. Just disinvite him. This in invite when your mall runs on has helped incite the fascists on the right.
Speaker 7: Just disinvite him this invite.
Speaker 6: They're fighting for the rights and you can't take the consequence.
Speaker 7: Of your action. Richuals keep staffing up. Send this ridiculous charade. There's no escaping tech moo goals and antives.
Speaker 1: Guys, please pass.
Speaker 4: The po okay shout out to lessen zero discord.
Speaker 1: A bit of thriller, A bit of reference to Jesse getting Gorilla.
Speaker 2: Been.
Speaker 4: We've been a thriller there for you, So then all that one spot a thriller. And I hope on this day before the rumble in many dining rooms or maybe not, or maybe people have you know done set boundaries in a healthy way to prevent yourself from getting into cataclysmic fights with your family. I wish everyone, uh much love on this day before the much love whatever whatever Thanksgiving eating it is.
Speaker 2: It is the day that when people go get drunk with their friends from high school or not or like friends from high school get drunk in my case. Yeah, so that first one, that.
Speaker 1: First Thanksgiving, like freshman year of college.
Speaker 4: The way people were like, dude, have I told you about like philosophy, like like whatever people are majoring in. It became like big show and tell that first like school break back, and like, dude, I didn't know what capitalist patriarchy? What that's sick. That's sick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. A little guy by the name of Marx. Have you met him? My, We're thrilled, Marquie Marx. We're thrilled to be joined in our third seat by a brilliant comedian writer actor has no special daddy long legs. You must go watch right now on Oh yeah, you Toobe.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: He's the corner of the disgusting Sorry, I gotta tell both sides. I gotta say the good and the bad. He is the coiner of the disgusting phrase plumpers to describe his legs, his juicy philly above the knee steaks. Please welcome the crazy, spooky, scary, hilarious. He's riding a recumbent bike in short shorts. It's wax.
Speaker 1: Something thick. The word will make you sick. They can't fit in overalls.
Speaker 8: Blake's plumper, plump, Or's pump, Or's pump, Or's pump pump, ER's plump, Or's plump. I ain't afraid of Colin Jost. Hey, everybody, it's like, Wow, I wonder if we can, in all entertainment, if it's fair to just make fun of Colin Jost.
Speaker 2: No one in this household, this one, not in this household, in this household, Colin the Jost is king in this house. We have not given up the Jost. Yeah, we stand by our king. Colin Jost. He acknowledges that his face is punishable, so he's he does.
Speaker 1: He says he has a punchable face.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think it was like most punishable face or something.
Speaker 1: You read Colin book, the book book Weird to Cover. I wrote the afterword it's my bossy pants.
Speaker 2: Uh No, I just heard that that was the title of of his book. And oh yeah, yeah, it's not really his face though, it's like his whole vibe. I think, yeah, it is more the problem.
Speaker 1: Most punishable, regardless of the whatever. The face looked like.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's just like a normal, handsome locked me out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he's just a normal He's a seven, he's a seventh's.
Speaker 2: Seven fucking New York seven and New York seven. That's right.
Speaker 1: It is like you're doing I'm doing great. I'm doing great. I'm not going home first, like, let me cut you off, right there, go ahead, I'm doing great. Now, let me tell you I know I am. I am not going home for Thanksgiving. Let me cut myself off. How are you doing? Thank you so much for of course it's no problem. I remember, Oh so you're really really good.
Speaker 2: Really good, Yeah, really good.
Speaker 1: I also remember it would be your first freshman year, first time back for Thanksgiving before everybody blacked out immediately would be like you said, what's one thing you learned from a one oh one philosophy class? And also who Everyone was like, oh no, this is who I am now, So it's like, okay, he is a goatee for some reason. So that's that's, you know, giving off whatever vibe that is. Maybe it's a leather Maybe they're wearing leather. Now maybe it's a leather person because they're they're bad.
Speaker 2: I came as a leather daddy, full leather daddy, thank you. Yeah, I came back his shoulders.
Speaker 1: I was a leather baby where I completely whashed my entire body and were a leather dip.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had a leather diaper on, which was a fucking mistake. If you had to throw heard yeah, yeah, okay, well great, we've got to the bottom of it. There was a never mind, go ahead you I was cut a dick hole into the leather diaper, which I like, you're like you never mind? They were like all right, moving on. I was going to cut a dick hole in the leather.
Speaker 2: Can't stop.
Speaker 4: Full disclosure, Full disclosure.
Speaker 1: I was going to say it.
Speaker 2: And didn't say it, Miles, so it doesn't count.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Actually the only thing without a zipper on it on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you got? You got a little coffee.
Speaker 1: It's a little piss, you know. I like to swing by Quest Diagnostics. I like to swing by whenever I see a Quest Diagnostics medical diagnostic center. I was going, yeah, here were you guys putting me on the.
Speaker 2: Positive for weed snag A couple, and do the ones that test positive for weed taste different?
Speaker 1: Miles, No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You can't smell well, you can't taste the chips.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be honest. When you are a smoker, it does affect your palette. So I don't know. I'm not the best one to me. I don't know, like I feel better when I drink the ones that have tested positive for drugs, right right, So I'm not a smoker. So if if you are able to might need that piss for me to drink. I can clear this up pretty okay.
Speaker 4: The first time he's made that, should just cut the recording because I might spot right around the corner.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, uh enough, blake enough, No, no, no, just I was just gonna I and the.
Speaker 1: I don't well, that's your right to say it. You didn't say it, but you were gonna say it. Just real real quick. We can edit this out. Last time, Miles, you sent me pissed, it was expired, so you could just send me like maybe spring a little bit. It was, And I'm telling you this, I guess we have to do this. I'm Mike. It wasn't inspired when I sent it. That's on courier to get it to you on time.
Speaker 2: So did you compare the expiration date with the postage day data postage? Because what do you?
Speaker 1: What do you? Matt Locke, Dude, just I don't know.
Speaker 9: I'm just like, he's it's not it's not it's not gonna match. That's why she was like four months old.
Speaker 2: Uh, all right, guys, we have news to get to. It's very important news. We have to get to this news.
Speaker 1: But it's the day before school. Lets out watch a movie.
Speaker 2: Well, the news matches that Drake Drake is suing Kendrick Lamar because he claims that Kendrick cheated on the test and like Not Like Us was not a popular song and they cheated on the charts to make people think they liked it, but they actually he was cheating. Okay, So it is the first time that a rat beef has ever been brought to court that anyone's ever been. Like, I'm telling the police on you. It's a good look.
Speaker 1: You should call him Drake Joel maw.
Speaker 2: You know what. And I'm gonna do a contrarian take. I think this is a good look for Drake. I think it's cool that he did this.
Speaker 1: Thank god, a rapper standing up for lawn order. I mean, you heard the lyrics. They're just it's it's it's it's wildness, wilderness.
Speaker 2: Anyways, it's it's just a bad look on so many different like levels. It's almost like a fractal, like, how how many ways this is a bad look? So we're gonna just get down.
Speaker 1: That'd be like if Jack, if you had pissed yourself on that Ferris wheel. I know you didn't, but if you did piss yourself and then like no one noticed and immediately be like I'm gonna sue you to the operator, like what like, look what I did to myself because of you? And you're like, what the.
Speaker 2: Fuck is ice?
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, but you did it.
Speaker 2: So and when like everybody's everybody's pretty sure I pissed my pants, And then like six months later, everyone has like kind of moved all out, and then I bring a lawsuit against my six year old who said that I pissed my dads.
Speaker 1: But yeah, and you're going you're pursuing a Rico because you're saying he's conspiring with the fucking carnival operator exactly.
Speaker 2: So we'll talk about that we have a new public domain IP horror film that we have to premiere here on the video episode. We'll do our best to describe it to the people in the audio. In the world of audio, you losers, Well, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Until nineteen seventy, we say, Hi, she'll fucking dorks.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I never watched in a video of podcasts, but I'm told it's quite popular.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, I wouldn't do it if I were you, though, Yeah, don't do it.
Speaker 2: And then we are, of course, kind of talk about some good news for shower urinators CNN, you know, say what you will about their work, their war journalism, their politics journalism. Super producer Victor just chimed in in the chat and said, fucking.
Speaker 1: Finally, this is huge for producer Victor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw this headline and I immediately thought of you, yea super producer, we can cut that if you want.
Speaker 1: The So this is are you picturing and pissing in the showers? I can't getting a bit Clem, as they say in coffee talk thinking about this they, as they say on Comedians and cars, getting coffee for Clem.
Speaker 2: Recording does is unconvincing to me. Unfortunately, and I'm not I don't hold a very strong position on this. But well we'll get into you know what would that mean. I just don't see it. Okay, we'll get to it. But doctors are saying it's fine to be the shower. But my question is the witch. Doctors are saying that it's it's kind of a strange. The specialty that is reporting this is like, yeah, that's not the one that I thought was going to have a problem with this.
Speaker 1: But according to chiropractor, yeah, exact fine.
Speaker 2: Uh it's the penis doctor is like, guys, it's fine. It's like, of course, the penis doctor thinks it's fine. I wasn't worried it was bad for my penis. Uh anyways, Uh cut that use that on TikTok. I wasn't worried it was bad for my peace. What you just said? Oh no, all right, all that plenty more. But first, Blake Wexler, we do like to ask our guys, what is something from your sorrch history. I'm told that musicals are in right now, So that's why I'm trying something.
Speaker 1: All that and so much less, uh exactly and nothing at all. I was googling waxed jackets because it seemed because I have been candle making. No, they so there is wax wajacket, which what's that? What's that like waxed cotton, like wax canvas? Yeah, yeah, yeah exactly. So I was looking for like a new jacket and there's some that are waxed, which I wasn't like familiar with. And it's the way of like weather proofing a jacket that they would use before, like Gore text and like those like kind of microplastics before what before microplastics.
Speaker 4: Text is just like all that waterproofing shit is a huge way we leach plastics into our body. Apparently, it's crazy they call me gore wax for that exact reason.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 2: The Scotch card is one of the main and first ways that we started getting microplastics into our bodies was Scotch card, which is like a very similar to what you're talking about. It the water beating thing, coating that shout out to three m y'all, we love three.
Speaker 1: M our Kings. I love Yeah, I love Unilever. Shout out to Unilever, Shout out to all our smith obviously, and so yeah, so they used to use wax, and I'm like, what wouldn't that get on your stuff? Like, wouldn't like is that can that stain your clothes? Are like a wax wax globbing on the jack just like a wet like is it going to show up wet? And it seems like no, some and then you do need to re wax them, I think because if like the wax does come off eventually. But yeah, I was looking into that rewaxatione. The microplastics seem easy, so I might just.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got a waxed jacket a couple of years back, and I couldn't deal like it was Yeah, it was just like two. It felt too weird and like you would like, you know, pinch it and it would stay pinched. You know. It's just like this like weird like very.
Speaker 1: Dry paper mache.
Speaker 2: Basically, Yeah, yeah, Jack, it's kind of weird. I mean, it's kind of cool, but I also, yeah, it felt it reminded me too much of Blake Scotch Guard. I'm sorry, I got Scotch Guard on the brain. Folks.
Speaker 1: ScotRail topic third rail topic with Jack bring up Scotch Blake.
Speaker 2: What's something he thinks underrated? Underrated?
Speaker 1: Uh? Pizza with a vodka sauce on it. Oh yeah, that's that's a new wave. It's so, it's just so good. It's one of those things where it's like almost like putting bacon on anything, where it's like, yeah, okay, this is just another level. It's probably not I don't need a cream and based sauce, but I do need it now is the problem. So that door has been open and I can barely fit through it at this point. But yeah, it's so it's just so good, like a white pizza. I can't really commit to nap and ham.
Speaker 2: What's that what you said?
Speaker 1: Oh? Sorry, I didn't. I misunderstood what you said. Well, just ask a follow up question, Miles. You don't have to make a deal out of it on that. I just I was clarifying what a white pizza was, I thought, And that's why I soa it's any pizza the Jack and yeah, Domino Pizza Bianco actually, as we say in the Old Country. But yes, go on, yes, sorry, I'm not I'm the one who looks foolish there. Yes, Papa John's uh primarily is a white pizza, even with man. But yeah, no, I've really gotten into uh into a vodka sauce. You gotta be careful with eating too much of it because it is it is a lot more cream and dairy and yeah, just so you know, it's.
Speaker 2: Too much for me, it really is, Like, well, first of all, I'm such a lover of marinara and just like a red a red sauce on my pizza. That that is really key to me. Like I any anytime at a pizza place, and I need the red sauce version. The white sauce is just like a different.
Speaker 1: Food for me. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's a good point, my alfredo, you know, m I see, but that's you're right. Yeah, it is a different delicious but a different food. This reminds me of my best friend Jeff is lactose intolerant. But yeah, so there's these I pas that are infused with lactose, like the beer beers and it's like I'm live. They're it's like milk and milk sugar and they're absolutely delicious. But he loved them so much he would binge drink them, but was lactose intolerance, so not only was he getting off sky alcohol beer bubbles also like burping and like just blowed it it was one of the funniest drunks I've ever seen in my entire life of someone so physically uncomfortable. It's called the milk actively oh and like a milk stout. I didn't even I always saw that word there. I'm like that ship, I don't got milk in it. And then the dude they have they call it lacked, like lack to I don't know like what form it is. I don't think they're actually putting like a two percent you know in there, but yeah, half and half packets exactly a chance have beers. I like to have a you know, a cup of half and half next to me.
Speaker 2: If you put a little half and a half packet in a Guinness, it would look cool.
Speaker 1: I bet it would look beautiful.
Speaker 2: Just like yeah, an Irish storm.
Speaker 1: And then you get up and just fucking jumped by somebody for desecrating a pint of guinness. Brother, that's true.
Speaker 2: Asking what toppings go well with Vodkasa's pizza, I'm gonna guess shrimp.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be Oh wow, don't make me blush sauce. Yeah, shrimp is good, honestly, anything like they'll throw meat on it too.
Speaker 2: Heavy like heavy, meet with vodka, sauce with cheese, like too much. I need, I need a handgun, put like a forty five.
Speaker 1: If you met my wife, Barretta.
Speaker 2: It's such a beautiful name, it is. There's gotta be some Southern women named Barretta some other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, at this point, I mean, for the amount of people that name there, like male kids after guns, there's going to be a Barretta. Cold.
Speaker 2: Cold is Actually I wish the gun safety advocate in me wishes that name didn't go as hard as it does. But unfortunately, Cold is a cool.
Speaker 1: Name that goes hard hard.
Speaker 2: I think that name goes hard personally, that one.
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 4: I think it's so often I immediately picture a racist person like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Me too, Yeah, I like it that hard.
Speaker 2: That's the point Jack loves racist.
Speaker 1: I don't know. You guys work together for so long. I don't know how you're not picking up on that chet. You got to compartmentalize. It's a job, you know, I understand. I understand. Hey, do you guys hang out outside of Yeah?
Speaker 2: He always wants to show me a Civil War trading card. I got some good stuff, man. Another Stonewall Jackson, Do.
Speaker 1: You want it?
Speaker 2: What is that? Another one that I feel like goes I.
Speaker 1: Got travel or rookie card, and yeah, it was pretty sick. Oh shit, dude, this is dope. This is a gold sealed Braxton Bragg, General Braxton Bragg, dude, Fort Bragg.
Speaker 2: Ever heard of it?
Speaker 1: Well, they changed it because they woke mom. But whatever.
Speaker 2: Axton another sick name, Blake was something things overrated.
Speaker 1: George Armstrong Picket and his charge I think is incredibly overrated. The man was massacred. No, I'm gonna go with actually that, I'm gonna go with that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, it was at Gettysburg Pickets charge they ran up a hill right into Union. Uh or in your world, Jack, the the other side.
Speaker 2: The bad guy, the Northern aggressors.
Speaker 1: The Northern aggressors.
Speaker 4: And did you see George Armstrong is Custer by the way, Oh Custer was George Strong Custer?
Speaker 1: George edg George Pickett, Oh, George Edward Pickett. Thank you, dude. I pick up a lot from hanging out with Jack because he shows me all of these cards and like.
Speaker 2: And that was my passive aggressive way of correcting you, saying, wow, I don't. I actually don't know that one little bit about it. I have a George Edward Oh you mean George Edward Pickett.
Speaker 1: Mistake. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I thought you knew about some Civil War battle that I was unfamiliar with, but that you were wrong.
Speaker 1: That's the weirdest lib version about arguing about the Confederacy.
Speaker 2: What the show is in this scenario.
Speaker 1: Jack is just such a big it that I got him a William to come say Sherman card, and he crossed out to come say so quickly with a with a permanent marker. And that's that's another general. And if you want to correct me on that middle name, you're fucking wrong.
Speaker 2: You say George.
Speaker 1: You said William to comes to Sherman, right, yeah, yeah, George, George Edward Pickett, excuse me, George Armstrong Custer. People say, you know, he fucked up. Georgia is so bad. That's why so much of the bad feelings about the Confederacy rising up remained to this day. He could have taken the gas a little bit. I think General Sherman was went a little too hard. Hey, he said he'd make Georgia hal and he did. He did not a liar yet drunk but not. I read his book a few of it. I really am interested in Sherman. He's just kind of a fucking weird guy.
Speaker 4: I read it pinned down. He's hard to pin down where he stood on like slavery, but he knew he hated people that liked slavery. It's just very like his writings are very all over the place. But he hey, man, you can, I'll take it. Yeah, no, for real, real. Well it's crazy too because all of his ship, he didn't get to fight in any of the wars, so he just spent his time riding his horse around the South and then so and like he missed all these other bigger wars like the Seminole Water showing up late.
Speaker 1: He's getting passed over. So then by the time the Civil War hit, he's like, bro, I know this fucking entire map like the back of my hand. I've just been listening to fucking emo music on my horse this whole time. I'm ready put me in. If that guy had like four pent up wars in him and yeah, yeah, a little little freaky m all right. So that was let's take it, quick break. Whatever that was.
Speaker 2: That was your overhead of the thing, Okay, George something, Edward Pickett's charge, Edward Pickett's charge. That's right, all right, let's take a quick break. We'll come right back and talk about Drake. We're Ryanan, We're back.
Speaker 1: We're back. Why I said by no, we're back, Blake, We're back, Blake. I say, hello, thank you? Which one is the one when you when you arrived? Which one when you get there? High you go, yeah, hello, I'm coming. Just do aloha Hello.
Speaker 2: That's how we did it last time, to get you straight, because it's the same for both of them.
Speaker 1: Sounds so both the yeah ok. Because you're imagine this dude saying aloha in New Jersey to Helloa, sho Helloha.
Speaker 2: I know some people who that's their thing. They're big, really loha people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can see that even on the I can see you. Are they like Hawaiian?
Speaker 2: Are they what? They're usually like? Fifty something men? Tom Shirts, it's sent to you Tommy Bahama shirts. Yes, exactly. Who have surfed? They've left.
Speaker 1: You know, they did one lesson where a guy pushed them on a wave and.
Speaker 2: I'm doing it.
Speaker 1: Are you singing that at four o'clock in the morning. They just show up on the beach and just stand there with their hands in their pockets, watching the surfers and giving them tips as they come in. It's like, please stop, get that one. Get that one. Get that you should have got that one.
Speaker 2: I noticed the bend in your knees. That one actually was a good one. All right, let's talk about Drake. Yeah, man, So I'm trying to think of what he thought was gonna happen here, Like do we think ya? He dropped this lawsuit right around a few days after Kendrick dropped his album. I'm assuming he was in the works for a while, but I'm assuming he could have also like held up the punch at the last second to be like, ooh, this is a bad luck. Let's not do this. Everybody's enjoying Kendrick's new album. It's really good. Instead, he went forward with a lawsuit alleging that the song's.
Speaker 1: Two loss not like technically two lawsuits.
Speaker 2: Okay, two lawsuits, all right, film me in.
Speaker 4: So the first lawsuit was saying that Universe at UMG Universal Music Group, that's his label.
Speaker 1: Two was like there they were. They were collaborating with Spotify to like artificially inflate the popularity of Not Like Us. He's like not like just like, how could it do so? How could it do numbers like this? This is some kind of this is some kind of scheme.
Speaker 4: Then there's a second lawsuit with UMG saying that like basically that Universal and iHeart engaged in a Paola scheme to artificially begin playing Not Like Us all over terrestrial radio, and then basically because of it too, they're all just like it was defaming him too, because they're talking about being a certified pedophis, Like, oh, there's there's many dimensions to this. There's like and I think he's that's the one he wants to bring up on a rico. Like it's very fucking wow the moment. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Did not know iHeart our parent comedy was involved, well allegedly and they weren't. I mean yeah and they and they also weren't. Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: I will say I've had the thought frequently throughout my life that some of the songs I've seen at the top of like the charts, like felt like they were kind of being artificially pushed there, you know, like I will look at the Apple top one hundred songs charts, and it'll be like, oh, that's a big album release for you know what the record label, and like one of the songs is suddenly like at the top of the charts, and then it like disappears a few days later, and it's like that felt like maybe somebody was pushing up there, or they had like something gamed in the algorithm, you know, not like us, as not one of these is not one of the songs I've In fact, it's probably the last song that I have ever thought that about, Like I've never had more first hand evidence that people actually fucked with the song in my life.
Speaker 1: They're paying them Jack, They're paying these people.
Speaker 2: Were they paying all those cars driving past me in LA and on the East Coast also when I was over there to play it like all summer? Like maybe maybe at a time when people have access to every song like on their fever, like most people have access to every song in these streaming devices, Like a shockingly high percentage of them were playing Not like Us every time they would drive by, like ye all summer everywhere, like it was just everywhere. Were they paying everybody in the world to know the lyric?
Speaker 1: Did they were they like give any concert where someone plays.
Speaker 2: It, everyone in all the viral videos who like knew the lyrics and also did they like fund the acting classes so that everyone could be expertly transmitting genuine joy as they like laughed at all of these people punchlines at Drake. They were on the same class at Juilliard, you know, they they found the best of people to do this.
Speaker 1: Juilliard is the humongous school. It's like the Ohio State yea, Wisconsin, I think on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Juilliard actually has its own public transit system.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: Actually I feel like, again, this is just one of those things we're in the season of people not accepting that they their time has come, or it's or their influence is waning, and they're doing like the principal Skinner.
Speaker 2: Thing of it.
Speaker 1: It's not me, it's the children. They're wrong, or it's the there's a conspira against me. The thing that was I think, and we've talked about this, I feel like, probably off Mike a lot, is that the time of this Kendrick Beef, people were already like we were ready to move on from Drake. Everyone was like, yeah, we get it.
Speaker 4: Dude, you're like the biggest fucking artists, Like we don't really care anymore, like we're ready for something new. And the Beef just kind of made that transition away from Drake very frictionless, so people were like, yeah, fuck it. Yeah, Actually, Kendrickick is actually articulating some of the things I didn't know I felt about Drake and then boom, here we are. But he's taking it as some fucking Russia Gate type thing because the people his fans the way, they're like like, it's all bots.
Speaker 1: Just stop. It's such stop this steal energy. They were saying. They're like, this is actually genius from from Drake because now it's gonna help stifle the GNX numbers if they try and run up the GNX numbers. And they're like, how does this song that's so big only do this many spins for the album? Like something's not right. It's like, well, maybe the album isn't as popular as not like us. That's just really the only thing they're saying. The song of the Summer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, also that song is not on gn X. What I don't know they're saying that.
Speaker 4: They were saying overall that if if Drake or Kendrick was so popping, then how come the gn X album isn't doing mega bonkers numbers already, which it's like doing fine, but at this but the logic is just very tenuous.
Speaker 1: It's just like d but that song was so big. Holcome this song isn't three Jullion times button right?
Speaker 2: The one person who, like I would believe if somebody levied this charge at a popular rapper, the one person who it would make sense to me about would be Drake Bonnie because oh sorry, the popular rapper. Sorry sorry, sorry, sorry, but Drake like did seem to always be dominating charts for a number of years, like even his like features, and then he also would release these like mega albums with like way too many like B minus C plus songs on them, and I was always like, why is he doing that instead of just like releasing the ten best of those songs and having a classic album. And people are like, well, actually it's smart business from him, Like it's basically record label logic that that actually juices your numbers on the charts and you can like basically game the algorithm to be all over the place and like get a number of spins and then your album goes platinum, which to me is like, well, yeah, but that can't be how Drake thinks about things. He's supposed to be an artist, but it does seem like how cross the past decade of his career that has been how he thinks about things and his music just like never, it feels like he likes having hits and like the you know, appearance of being a hit maker so much that he just like never developed as an artist or a human being. Well but yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: The thing that I think, just just to understand right of how we used to do things is, you know, when the Billboard charts were out in the times, we were lining up on a Tuesday for a CD or whatever. Each it was easy to track because one album sold, like you can quantify that. Then streaming came up, and it's like over half of the music consumption is happening on streaming, So Billboard had to change the way that they count sales or how are they going to quantify translate online streaming into the charts. So basically it's something like fifteen hundred streams of any song on an album is considered as an album physically sold, so it benefits the artists to make like huge albums and try and get like three songs to pop and then get then you can get platinum because people are just playing the shit out of three songs. Like you think about that album, the Drake album Views. I don't like that album at all, Like I'm not really a fan of Views.
Speaker 2: At all, and it do this shit is eight times platinum and you're like, Views, Well, that's also because it has one Dance, which is a huge song and Hotline bling on it that.
Speaker 1: I mean, one Dance is doing most of the lifting there.
Speaker 4: But those songs are getting played over and over and over and over again, and that's it's really just like those songs went eight times platinum, not the album. So that's sort of like the logic that these artists apply, and you see it everywhere like Migos, you know, like their albums are getting longer and longer, like everyone. It's just understood that, Okay, my album can be platinum if I can get one song to be played so many times over and over.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That's also why books got longer, Like Tolstoy and like Dostrosky and like all the like, they actually got credit by the page and they recorded how long someone was reading their book, and that's how they would go platinum as the authors.
Speaker 1: And we're not even talking about David Foster Wallace, you know, and and we won't and we should be and we won't. But we did promise, Blake that we wouldn't time.
Speaker 2: You won't this time.
Speaker 4: Sorry, we should talk about the Dallas Fort Worth Airport. That's my code to get around the talking about seven eleven in there. It's like, why is this Here's.
Speaker 2: Seven eleven is incredibly versatile. I don't know why it wouldn't be there, Blake.
Speaker 1: Seven eleven.
Speaker 2: Never forget Also like, so this really does remind me like this dynamic that comes up all the time on the show, which is, you know, we we talked about a lot in the context of Donald Trump, where he will accuse his opponent of doing something that he himself is clearly doing. And a lot of the times we explain it by being like, well, it's part of a strategy where you like it by by accusing them of the thing you're doing. First, they can't then be like no, you you do that, you're the one, because then you look like a child, right like not me, you I'm rubbery or glue and so like that it like seems strategically like Okay, I think I know why they're doing it, but I also think more and more, Like I was talking to a friend of mine about his friend who like got clean and was like, you know, great reformed, upstanding citizen, in a good place emotionally, except he was always certain that people were stealing from him. And my friend eventually was like, hey, man, like, by the way before you got clean, Like, what was the way you fucked people over, like when you were a junkie And his friend was like, oh, I was a horrible thief and he was like, ah, okay, and like I've actually like once I heard that story, I started like, you know, I feel like I see that in my life. I see that like in a lot of places where like insecurities that you have are actually based on things that you like have wrong with you, you know, because you there's like a part of you that just assumes the rest of the world is fucked up in the same way that you are, and right that this made me think of that, This made me think that like Drake is just assuming on behalf of everybody else, like that they're doing the thing he's like, watch, I'm gonna accuse them of the thing that I did.
Speaker 1: The thing I think, I think it's simpler is that he is just so insecure. This guy is taking huge l's with his online gambling and drinking NonStop on live streams, and he got punched square in the mouth by Kendrick and it is just in such a day as can't believe what's happened to him that he's now just trying to go down this path where someone is clearly gassing him up on some like conspiracy theory. Shit. Yeah, but again, I think this is also.
Speaker 4: Speaks to the person who becomes famous as a child or in like your adolescence is you kind of get locked in that mindset to a certain degree. So I think his solutions to like these much more adult like problems are just coming from like an emotionally stunted place.
Speaker 2: You're like, no, they were cheating, and that's what's like, dude, you could.
Speaker 1: Just shut up. It was a tattle tale. Yeah, just like what the fuck are you talking about? Just fucking just paid off, bro, and your people. People are still buy your dance ship when it comes out, but just relaxed, dude, Stop bringing attention to this shit again.
Speaker 2: Nah, he's nah, they're the ones that are wrong. They're the ones that are wrong. Drake, stay with it, Drake, keep going, Keep get the one goes all the way to the top. Drake, keep going. You're gonna get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 1: Cut to It's like, oh, well, iHeart podcast is folded. That happened.
Speaker 2: All right, let's take a quick break to uh, we we have to confer with our lawyers, and we'll be right back with more news. And we're back and we did confer with our lawyers, and we can talk about this next story about public domain.
Speaker 1: I p m hmmm.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have a bunch of themed episodes where Miles plays Winnie the Pooh, I.
Speaker 1: Play Pinocchio, or and I'll play Bill Blake will play Jeppetto.
Speaker 2: I don't know why Pinocchio.
Speaker 1: I know I am a bit of a pedophile, but I don't know why. I know you were going to fight guy.
Speaker 2: I told I told you.
Speaker 4: That's felt like a terrible joke. Lob I threw up and I was like, I think, ye, there.
Speaker 2: You're going to do it.
Speaker 5: There he is.
Speaker 2: Job pedophile. All right. Uh so we're hungry for I p We're Home out Here and Polly Pocket, Holly Pocket, Toma Gotchi, Barbie Berbie.
Speaker 1: Oh that one was good. I can't wait for the John Jonathan Nolan directed Ferbie movie to come out.
Speaker 2: Dude, is that real?
Speaker 1: Maybe not yet?
Speaker 2: Not yet, but there's a free idea Oppenheimer, The Life of Oppenheimer.
Speaker 1: Oh, William.
Speaker 2: Good team of rival. All right, sorry, anyways, just we just had a new character enter the Pubby domain. Yeah, and it is not Pinocchio, Poppye, the Sailor Man, the sailorman himself. Yeah, there are there's fucking reference yesterday you did, I said the Jay Leno's I looks like Popeye got yeah, bye bye bye bye.
Speaker 1: Two very current references. That's fantastic. I'm bummed. I miss that.
Speaker 2: He's a gen Z.
Speaker 1: He's gen Z.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to reach the kids. Yeah, there's two different alright, so.
Speaker 1: There go the advertisers. There's two different Popeye horror films that have been announced. What they're fucking there's two, dude, there's two.
Speaker 2: That doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: A trailer just dropped for the movie called Popeye the Slayer Man. Okay, and the movie basically it looks like a I don't know, like a troubled child's drawings come to life. And it's about a group of kids that want to shoot a documentary about an old spinach cannary and where it's rumored to be haunted by the sailor Man. And you know, ship obviously goes left because they want to go into a haunted cannery.
Speaker 2: And be like we're documentary crew.
Speaker 1: Documentary cannery here is. We'll just we'll go through this and give you a bit of a description of this trailer because it is something not like our childhood at all. Drone is all the stuff for the equipment.
Speaker 2: Drone. He's just carrying a guitar for some reason.
Speaker 1: That pirate man thing you were going on in that piratemann the sailor Man.
Speaker 2: Tonight's last night we can get inside.
Speaker 1: It's just a creepy just factory. That's a lot of fog.
Speaker 7: The charming stories circulating about us.
Speaker 1: I don't believe in ghost stories.
Speaker 2: Now this guy is given a great perform real.
Speaker 1: There's they did that fun trope where there's like the guy at the bar who overhears your conversation and then interjects with like the narrative like pushing force nugget bomb. Wait to be that. By the way, I can't wait to become that guy in real life.
Speaker 3: Is real?
Speaker 1: What what do you mean, blumpers? I invented that term.
Speaker 2: He's also in the abandoned Spinach Canary. It seems like they're just not doing a good job of establishing.
Speaker 1: Look their canteen for like the canary workers. But we'll we'll see him again.
Speaker 2: Sailing was a bar.
Speaker 1: Oh look at that chin. It's Popeye. Oh my god, like this the visitors stopping at his doorst.
Speaker 2: Look at the forearms doing some school project. And why won't she just picked the phone off?
Speaker 1: What should I do?
Speaker 9: She said, they're going to be.
Speaker 2: At the old K factory.
Speaker 1: Oh they're going.
Speaker 2: Uh why there was a spinach contamination?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I understand. That's because there was a spinach contamination and that turned a sailorman into Popeye.
Speaker 2: It was it was spinach content. It has like some secret of the ooze notes to it. This fine wine has some secret of the ooze notes.
Speaker 1: Say yes and fetid spinach end notes.
Speaker 2: I feel like you didn't need the magic spinach part. You could just say that he is like a sailorman who really likes spinach, who's been like, you know, shut up in there and jacking off for forty years. And that's why we're like.
Speaker 4: A big commentary on how we don't support veterans or something. It's like this sailor like fucked off to like and just started doing so many forearm exercises in an abandoned factory that.
Speaker 2: He's just like my cajack. Get to the part where he's.
Speaker 1: Stress balls, and then it's a gateway drug too, of course je full. Yeah, yeah, so it goes on. There's just so much. This is the rest of the trailer is just the most just the most brittle killed, wacky violence. We can play it in the background. One guy had his like wrist ripped off, his wrist ripped. There's a woman looking at old. He's just okay, I don't what has happened there? Did he just rip off someone's hair?
Speaker 2: He just scouted somebody with his bare hands? Yeah you, oh my god. This when he's smushing a guy's head, Oh yeah, all the class nail That is the thing that happens in a lot of horror movies. Stepping on a nail is just like that now that hurt. That's home alone, baby, you know what?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I just want to bring back the force at which through this nail just shoots up through this guy's like Chuck Taylor. It almost seems like were you stomping on it? Sorry? This is the guy getting his head popped like a great right here?
Speaker 2: Whoops?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like it's like he was like, hold on, let me just step on this nail rather than no, it's like a dagger. Yeah, And it was just kind of like loosely up.
Speaker 2: So is supposed to be Popeyes, it's actually just Health Safety code violent face or is that about his face?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I hope it is the character.
Speaker 4: He's probably some kind of yeah abomination because he ate old cane spinach and it made and that is it.
Speaker 2: Would have been funny. The can spinach has been uh, you know, riding high for too long, and it's about time that there there was some counter propaganda agit prop about what can spinich can actually do to you.
Speaker 1: The forearms are real, they're huge fake. The guy's actually incredibly handsome, but we had to put a mask on.
Speaker 2: Him, just a wide cast for the most yoked or like there's like that one dude who's like the arm wrestling champion, you know what I'm talking about, who's got like just the wildest sized hands and forearms.
Speaker 1: Have you seen this guy? You guys seen this?
Speaker 2: They like one of his forearms in our hands is like massive, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah it looks like it looks yeah, like it looks like the secret of the ooze came for this guy. Wait whereas here it is just really quick. I want Blake to see too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why does it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So look at that. His hands are big already, but his like.
Speaker 2: That way, Miles, it's got to be some kind of like genetic problem, blessing, some kind of jacking off related. Yeah, these people are real. These people really exist, and they will twist your arm back so bad that your veins rip in half.
Speaker 1: So it's good. Just for the record, I have you ever had can't?
Speaker 2: What would you do with it?
Speaker 1: It's just it's just like a hack to not cook it. You just throw it in like a fucking can spin. Yeah, it's an entree, I would say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it got me through the depression.
Speaker 1: Man, Okay, I got that ship.
Speaker 2: With your with your giant, grotesquely muscled arm, squeeze it until it shoot out the top and then catch it in her mouth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, cool and all and the whole time, your pipe actually never falls out of your mouth, your cornyone pipe.
Speaker 2: What was his wife's name, Penelope?
Speaker 1: Olive oil, olive oil.
Speaker 2: Olive oil.
Speaker 1: I was close olive oil.
Speaker 2: A They had a real like Mario Peach Bowser Cuck situation go on where it was, you know where Popeye was kind of into it. Olive oil in the move the like Shelley Devall was olive oil. Robin Williams was the titular sailor man pop Bye. Robert deon Niro played Bluto. Actually I don't know who played Blueto.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was actually al Pacino.
Speaker 2: J M McNabb our, writer pointed out Ernest Hemingway's A Farewell to Arms enters the public domain in twenty twenty five, so we can be ready for a low budget horror movie about a slasher who cuts off people's limbs and is impotent and anti Semitic. Probably I haven't read a Farewell to arms, but asshole. Yeah, from below to forearms, to fall Helloa, to these four arms, farewell to your arms. That's right, that's right. We nailed it, we cracked the coat. And finally CNN, just when, just when you were ready to give up, On CNN, they broke a major story concerning the world of shower urination. A lot of people think that peeing in the shower is unhygienic and gross and get out of here. Well I'm taking a shower, Oh my god, what are you doing. But according to urologists, there's no real downside. It's quote just convenient. So penis doctors are here to tell you that it's fine to pee in the shower. But like I thought it, like my my I concern was more with like the dirty, like the fact that it's gross and would create like a dirty atmosphere that would like give you no, that's how you just got to You just pee all over your own feet. That's actually like even when you're out of the shower. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you start to do it on your own feet.
Speaker 1: But also urology, it doesn't just isn't always it's just if you have a urethroat, that's what they Okay, that's like it's urinary stuff, so it's all urinary all right, Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I guess that wasn't But either fucking idiot either way, that wasn't the thing that I thought was the problem with peeing in the shower. I thought it was.
Speaker 1: I never fucking thought there was ever a problem because you're basically in an always on toilet when you're when you're peeing in the shower, always.
Speaker 2: On toilet, constantly flushing toilet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like there's nothing, there's nothing stagnating in.
Speaker 2: There, constantly flushing toilet real quick.
Speaker 1: I don't know I need to say this, but I feel like it's others that's the problem, where like you don't want to sign up into walking into uh and always on toilet toilet right as Miles said, But I guess you're saying because you're using soap and water is constantly running, there's pissing all over my own feet.
Speaker 2: It's just on my own feet. What do you know?
Speaker 1: You should know?
Speaker 2: The logic in the article really seems like it's just they asked like college undergrads, Like they're like, yeah, well, like it gets it gets rinsed away. Why would I like, why does that? Matt, Like, it doesn't seem like they're using any real like, what about when I'm taking fortease, don't do that.
Speaker 1: Don't just don't. They legitimately say that's how you get a uti. That could be say, you know, you said no, don't piss in the bath. I just sorry, Jack as usual was talking over you, Miles. Which one is it? Don't piss in the bath? Bath, don't, don't, don't don't.
Speaker 2: They literally address that in the article.
Speaker 1: Literally, yeah, they're like, hold on, asshole may not be bad, but that's not the case for baths and hot tubs.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, thank you. Warm stagnant water is a breeding ground for bacteria and fung guy. It raises the risk of bacteria entering your urethra when sitting in the tub. Again, So this is what I'm saying. They are only concerned with the urethra because that is their specialty. So all they're telling you is peeing in the shower is okay for your urethra. It is. I wouldn't take this advice anywhere else. I wouldn't say it's definitely fine for my foot infection or for you know, like it just feels like they're you know, doctors have specialties, and this this specialty is there's just like what it's fine because because it must be like a question.
Speaker 1: They get all the time, right, well, because it sounds like too they're they're saying like, wow, obviously in a public shower, it said, I wouldn't about worrying about getting an infection from someone urinating in a public in public base areas as much as any mold or fungus you're sleeping in. So I don't know. Maybe that's just like the one guy thing. He's like, I'm more worried about them mold and fungus. I mean, yeah, maybe the ping is bad, but I like the thing I said. The one risk is that it could create a quote psychological association between the sound of running water and the urge to be I think most of us do already have that on someone right, right, You need to hear a little tinkle tinkle and it helps. Yeah, the pp CO that's what I play. You know those noise machines, like white noise machines at night. I have one, a separate one, so in my room is just white noise, and then my bathroom is a waterfall, just so I can, yeah, just so I can piss. Do you know about the kangaroo? Because this like this pissing in the in the bath or a warm hot tub thing reminded me of where the kangaroo is a parasite. Yeah, and that crawls up your piss stream and then you can't pull it out of your I don't know if it affects just the penis or if it affects everything else too. But do you know what I'm talking about, Miles? Have you heard of the kangaroo?
Speaker 4: It's anything about that, And I don't think I was ever in any promotional material around awareness for that or medications to treat it.
Speaker 1: So maybe it was an India Yeah, probably, probably probably. Do you have a kangaroo? Though?
Speaker 2: Why are you as good?
Speaker 9: Good?
Speaker 2: Sounds good, though, Let's move.
Speaker 1: On this topic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just trying to trying to get my way. Sounds like a normal thing to happen. Find a new angle.
Speaker 1: You're shuffling uncomfortably over there. Yeah, it's just dang couch man. I don't know what it does. It makes my eure throat feel like something stuck up in there. I think you have a parasite. It's fine, Oh gosh, this thing coming out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right?
Speaker 1: Anyway, were you.
Speaker 2: Saying, oh, just that it's kangaroo? Yeah, kangaroo that feels. I feel like we might have read about that thing once I cracked, but I don't. I don't remember if it was debunking it as a myth or being like, this is a real thing, watch out for your urethra.
Speaker 1: But I would love to know if it's a myth. I'm pretty sure it's real. But if it is a myth, someone needs to tell me. So soon to start pissing into the Amazon.
Speaker 2: I run to the Amazon and take it.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, it's it's from their Amazon. Right? Is that the thing?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Because I remember there was a guy in you can get anything out there. There was a guy in ninety Day Fiance who was dating a woman in Brazil and he was moving from Kentucky to like the Amazon Jungle, and he packed all these condoms because he's like, for when I go swim in the river. He's like, I got to put a condom on. I'm like, all bag, I don't know if that's gonna do. This sounds like a good idea. Yeah. He also left with a lock of his mother's hair, so it was kind of a strange guy. That's tough.
Speaker 2: It's also weird that they like do this whole thing where they're talking about peeing in the shower, but they never like even mentioned the question that's on everyone's mind, which is like, you know, catching it in your mouth, like when you're doing.
Speaker 1: It in the shore.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 1: So I found when you're laying down and trying to do that that the shower.
Speaker 2: Water water actually will actually get the pace.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, so you have to turn the shower off and you're just then you're not showering at all, You're just laying.
Speaker 1: Down in a bathtub.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure it's the only safe way to practice and not get your clothes on that stuff. But like they don't even talk about that, So it's like, okay, so obviously you're only thinking about urethra safety. You're not thinking about like the real world where the rest of us live and try to practice catching our p in our mouth.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Democrats, you missed me on this one because you didn't talk about stuff that. Yeah, when it's not practice that makes perfect, it's perfect practice that makes perfect. And that's what Check's talking about right now.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Blake wex letter on that note, pleasure having you as always? Where can people find you? Follow you all the good stuff?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 1: Blake at Blake Lexler and all social media and some big stand up date December fifth, I'm headlining my hometown club, Helium Comedy Club in Philadelphia, so that thank you. I can't wait. It's my favorite show to do each year. January fourth, I'm doing my reviews are in show at Steel Stacks in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. And March fifteenth, another big one in Los Angeles. I'm headlining the ice House in Pasadena. So wait, when's January one? March fifteenth, a Saturday.
Speaker 10: January one fourth, Oh no, no, no no, March fifteenth, March fifteenth, January fourth, Bethlehem, March fifth, March fifteenth, December fifth, Philadelphia.
Speaker 1: Oh, we're gonna have to. We're all gonna have to do something. You might have to. I don't get them sticks. Well, it's fine. You owe me a couple of cheese sticks. Let's not forget you still, Yeah, I do, I do well. You owe me a surgery after you broke my hand trying to pay for Sorry, it's it's the metal. You had a medal that you snapped my it. It was a box cutter. I threatened you with. You don't have to make euphemisms. That was it was poor form for me. I shouldn't have threatened you with the OC like that. I forget when Miles was finally in the public domain. That's gonna be how his character kills people with a platinum cart with a platinum card. Wasn't that in the Glimmer Man.
Speaker 2: Didn't Steven Segal have like a fucking like he slid a guy's throat with a credit card with a credit card, that's in the Glimmer Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can express.
Speaker 2: Did you say that cut their throat? No? After he goes cash your charge?
Speaker 1: I don't know everywhere you want to be?
Speaker 2: Uh. He works on all four of those lines.
Speaker 1: What's all got cut?
Speaker 8: That one?
Speaker 2: That one's good? He says, all of those on your camera?
Speaker 1: That's good. Can you imagine? That's what he keep That's what he talks to putin about. He's like, I don't know if you remember the Glimmer Man. I had like about five different lines they didn't use. Man, Can I tell him to you really quick? And he's like, oh, he's doing the glimmer Man again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I actually kill people this fucking h Blake? Is there a work of media? Hey Blake?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, what's what's going on? What can I help you with?
Speaker 2: I don't know how to ask this, but is there a like a work of media you've been enjoying or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Let's dive in right December fifth, hel Am Comedy Club, Philadelphia. Okay, so the work of media where oddly and stand up And I say oddly if you've only seen his stand up, But like Anthony Jesselnik has become the voice against the Tony hinchcliffs of the world and he's the yeah, which is He's had some really good quotes about that. So I've been watching more of his stuff now knowing it does help it good and it's it's the opposite and it's so rude.
Speaker 2: But he had a joke.
Speaker 1: I watched, uh the Trump like his part of the Trump roast and on Comedy CENTRALI I'm not sure which it was around six or seven, I think is No, No, No twenty eleven, I think was around when it was and he had a joke that made me laugh. It's also just so surreal seeing Donald Trump sitting there still wearing the same outfit with his dumb fucking red tie on, and the joke was Donald The only difference between you and Michael Douglas and the movie Wall Street is that no one is going to get sad when you get cancered.
Speaker 8: That's right.
Speaker 1: It just hit me today. It was great that Trump clipped him on THEO Vaughn's podcast and he was just breaking down how like so many comedians are just interested in being offensive and then being like, oh, what the fuck is just woke or whatever? And then he's like, no, like the art is like getting away with it because what you're doing isn't like you're You're still able to talk about certain things, but just not in such an offensive and THEO Vonn's like, holy shit, man, that's crazy. It's like a great point. Yeah, yeah, yeah, wait what Yeah, I don't like Andy Warhol quote.
Speaker 2: Amazing Miles, Where can people find you? Is there a workingmedia you've been in?
Speaker 1: Find me where they got the ad symbols and includes Blue Sky, Miles of Gray, Find Jack and I on the basketball podcast Miles and Jack Got Mad where. This week we will be having some guy on yet TBD, but a known Philadelphian quantity to be dirt bag. Maybe dirt bag, uh, totally boring douchebag will be on TB d also find me talking about ninety and let's see something I like yes on Blue Sky at Wapple House dot b Sky dot Social Christie, I'm a Gucci Maine. Uh the skated mustard and what they talking about.
Speaker 4: What they talk about the time one is skippy the Ohio riz for elder millennials and shout out you Willie because you did put there. I'm sub skeating Miles and Jack right now, come on tell me tell them the.
Speaker 1: Master.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: I want to first of all, do a correction of appiece of media I've been enjoying. I quoted uh Emily at m Kawa on Blue Sky it was the bust rhymes. It was the wester rhymes.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 2: That was stolen from apology Amati, who tweeted that a few days before that. So stop stealing people's ship, you stealing stop stop.
Speaker 1: Bite pot that engagement. Just say adult ship like the rest of us.
Speaker 2: Some tweets I've been enjoying pixelated boat aka mister Christmas display name already. Uh tweeted ham Plane for my real friends and Plaine ham for my sham friends. And it's uh, I don't know that that doesn't make sense. It's without the image uh uh and uh Slate at Please Be Nice tweeted showing up to Thanksgiving dinner with an infectious disease in honor of the Pilgrims.
Speaker 1: I think that's funny.
Speaker 2: I think I'm doing that this year because I have a cough that just won't quit.
Speaker 1: Quit, likeyarms just won't quit.
Speaker 2: You can find me on Blue Sky at jack obi one, Jack ob the Number one, no spaces, no underscores, and then on Twitter at Jack Underscore O'Brien. You can find us on Twitter at Daily Zeitgeist. We're at the Daily Zeitgeist on Instagram. We have a Facebook fan page on a website, Daily zeit guys dot com, where we post our episodes and our footnpe. We link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode, as well as a song that we think enjoy. Oh man, Dad, is there a song you think people might.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a track. It's so wild. My dad texted me.
Speaker 2: He's like, hey, you hear this song. It's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: I just saw the video and it's pretty cool. And my first reaction is like, oh, what is this?
Speaker 4: And it was actually very dope from it's from this spoken word artist named Joshua E.
Speaker 1: De Ahan I D E h E N. And it's called Mum Does the Washing.
Speaker 4: And it's really it's just it's like this spoken word thing, but he's just explaining how you use the metaphor of Mum does the Washing to explain liberalism, capitalism, uh, feudalism, Zionism, colonialism, Americanism, all libertarianism.
Speaker 1: And it's always funny. It's just like a it's and it has like a cool beat behind it.
Speaker 4: It's just a very interesting track and I just like it and you will like it because it's kind of stimulating as you listen to it and clever.
Speaker 1: So this is Joshua E. Ahan with Mom does the Washing?
Speaker 2: All right, we will link off to that in the footnotes. The daily is like so the production of Iheartrate. Thank you for more podcasts from my heart Radio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever fine podcasts are given away for free. That is going to do it for us this morning. We're back this afternoon to tell you what is trending, and we will not tell them