Speaker 1: Yo, you know, not sup present. I mean that's a check melt on the Bootleg keV podcast. That's this depth.
Speaker 2: Hey, you're about to watch the new interview brought to you by blue Chow. Get a month's supply of blue Choo for free, fellas, that's right, Bluechoo dot Com promo code Bootleg right now, get a month supply for free, helping you with that erectile dysfunction with the same active ingredient as Viagra and Ciallis. But you don't got to go to the doctor. It's all online and it delivered right to your front door. That's how we're doing things. Let's get into the interview.
Speaker 3: Yo, it's the Bootleg keV show holding it down. Man.
Speaker 2: We got a special guest here sipping on that good sprite to kick things off.
Speaker 3: It's pretty sprite.
Speaker 2: Pretty Is that how you said? It's pretty spell? Wait the Byron Messiahs he's here. But people keep sucking your name up, they keep calling you Byron Messius.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying, it's just a thing that happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a like, I mean, you know, is it frustrating for you coming to the States and like DJs are just you know, tomato tomorrow. You know, once they know, they know and they won't mess up again. Well, hey, dude, congratulations on all the success. Obviously, Taliban is a gigantic, massive smash record. You're from the Caribbean, which I think is like obviously like you're from is it Saint Kit?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What is it like?
Speaker 2: Because I've only been to the d R. In terms of like islands in the world, I've only been to one island in my life and it's the Dominican Republic. I heard I'm slacking. I heard I got to get to like the real Caribbean. What is your hypothet? Why did you think I was there? Why do you think?
Speaker 3: What is your assumption on?
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful place?
Speaker 3: But why do you think I was there?
Speaker 1: I mean, who doesn't want to be down there?
Speaker 3: But why do you think I was there? The way you.
Speaker 1: Said, I don't know, vacation maybe DJ podcast.
Speaker 3: I went there for my honeymoon.
Speaker 4: Bro Okay, he doesn't believe meny moona he was a full moon dr of course as a single man, though, h when you when you went where you single like out.
Speaker 3: Of a relation.
Speaker 1: I've always been single.
Speaker 3: Good good for you. So when you went, did you uh, did you enjoy the local.
Speaker 2: Talents at all? I went from music, bro, I don't know what you're talking about. You just looked away and then picked up a sprite, which is a real tall tale for you're full of shit.
Speaker 3: He's like, I don't know what you're talking This is good sprite.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: When you went to the dr did you try Mama Wana? It's the drink they have. It's got like a wood inside of it. It's like why, it's like the drink they have at all the resorts. It's like a Dominican thing. Oh no, no no, And then they have their own beer, our presidente. Did you try their beer? No, you're not a big drinker. Really well, if you were to drink, what's your preferred alcohol?
Speaker 1: Hennessy?
Speaker 2: Henny shit, I like that. That's like that two thousand and nine energy.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Nobody drinking Hennessy anymore. Everyone switched over during the pandemic. They're all off of tequila.
Speaker 1: In nineteen forty two. Un done hula episode is such a right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people, I appreciate you sticking with team Hennessy. We need more Hennessy guys in the game right now. M But yo, tell me what what was it like growing up in the Caribbean, man?
Speaker 1: I mean, it wasn't easy, but it still wasn't rough for me, you know. Yeah yeah is that support from friends? Pas?
Speaker 3: Family?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You know family.
Speaker 2: So yeah, what inspired you to, uh, I guess pick up the mic and start writing and start rapping friends? Your friends?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What about like in terms of like, were there any artists that you gravitated towards feah plenty who were like you're like you know because for me, like as a kid, it was like we had like Snoop buone Dogs, fifty eminem outcasts, you know, Kanye, Like, who were your guys when you were growing up?
Speaker 1: Listen Mexico popcorn popcorn? You know.
Speaker 2: They cant being waste. And there was so many local talents as well, like from where you were at yeah, yeah school.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that was basically whole My whole soul was up the.
Speaker 3: Time, yo.
Speaker 2: When they're dancing, like obviously I see videos from Jamaica and I need to go to some of these parties because they do that daggering ship where they're like what they got the girl?
Speaker 3: Like and it's like, really I saw did you see the one where there was like a cinder block involved? It was like extreme daggering like it was. It was crazy. Nonetheless, where you're from, do they do the daggering like at the parties?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying? We call it you called gyrating, but you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sometimes it looks like it hurts like man like, it's like you're slamming your your manhood into like h it just looks painful.
Speaker 3: Are you how would you rate your your your gy rating?
Speaker 1: I don't dance. I don't dance.
Speaker 3: You don't dance.
Speaker 1: No, you just sit there sing.
Speaker 3: But you know you got a girl, you just kind of let her do her thing. I like that. Were there any American artists that you looked up to growing up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you listening a lot of slick crick Yeah shout to nas. Yeah, slip freaking noizers school. One friend who was obsessed with French You had a friend obsessed with French Montana. Yeah, so French Montana was most playing in high school. Sure, I got some friends from Presno that love French Montana. M Yeah, shout out to French man French one of those guys for sure. For you though, like uh, getting a hit in the US, and you know, I always feel like, for whatever reason, like the US is like this higher standard in the music world. Like I think artists feel like when they get one here, they really made it. Does it feel like you're finally kind of like making it like now that like things have kind of like turned up for you in the in the States.
Speaker 1: I feel that we have more work to do.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, you know for sure, Yeah, it's not that sense of all we're making it happen.
Speaker 1: But I mean I did big Boalers and I did you know, I did so much in like six months, and I'm so proud of myself, you know. So I'm not even going to hide I myself for I beat them sell. But I know for sure deep dong, like you know, we got more walk through the stud So.
Speaker 3: It's been a busy six months for you. Yeah, tons of shows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen you get get brought out, do do special appearances and stuff. What has been your favorite live moment so far? Performing when Dirk when No.
Speaker 3: Dirk brought you out, that had to be crazy. What city was that in?
Speaker 1: New Jersey?
Speaker 3: In Jersey. Yeah, shout out to Dirk.
Speaker 1: It was for Powerhouse.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that was a powerhouse.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Powerhouse was a movie man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there had to be a movement, man, hey, for you to like having burn a boy get on the remix, that's that takes it to a whole other level. So like I can only imagine, like you know, he's kind of like the jay Z of the afrobeat wave that's happening right now, which is a little differ than what you're doing, but it still kind of got to be a big, big deal for you to have him jump on a record. What was that like when you first heard the vocals, when you first got the email in your first ears to the remix, it was not even anil.
Speaker 1: I was present.
Speaker 3: You were there, so he recorded in front of you. Oh so you was there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What was the session?
Speaker 1: Like? It was dark? It was dark, yeah, but it was fun though. It was exciting too, you know. I was really excited, like when it started to go and I said, yeah.
Speaker 3: What's his writing process? Like is it off the top of the head. It's not right.
Speaker 1: Look, let me tell you something. Burnard Boy bodied that remix right, And I would be honest with you. The way how he came up with that verse in that like short space at time. Though, Man, this man is talented, gives ted like out the world crazy insane like insanely talented are talking about Like that was like after like.
Speaker 3: It was off the top of the head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like it wasn't even written, like he didn't even study it for like all one like e went she went in the boots, I'm telling you. And the way how we even like constructed the words to even be like saying it's to Trinidad, you know, like it's something like that is being like thought about in the presence of course because Prince Swani was present to from Trinidad saying kids, I don't know he pick up Jamaica as well too, you know, yes, so it was it was it was a moment like.
Speaker 3: Hey, shout out to Munchies, our new sponsor.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: First of all, if y'all ain't heard about Munchies, let me tell you they're a leader when it comes to the hemp cannabis space. They offer federally legal products that are very comparable.
Speaker 3: To traditional weed.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's right, and they could be shipped right to your door no matter where you're at and look, this is what's crazy. We got a crazy sale going on right now all the way till Thursday. Which I gotta do is go to deltamunchies dot com because what we got. What we got is award winning vapes, award winning gummies, award winning pre roles. Not middle of them all shit. We're talking about award winning shit. Now, this is what I like about these gummies. These things right here are hitters. One hundred milligrams per gummy. Yes, that's right, one hundred milligrams per gummy, made with real fruit pure. Yes, the flavors are popping, strawberry dream. We also got that appleberry nectar, that tropic passion.
Speaker 3: And this is what else I like.
Speaker 2: I like these vapes, man, because right now you get one of these vapes comes with a free lanyard, four gran vape pen. They call it slushy juice. It's not slutty juice, slushy juice. It's live resin THHCP delta eight four grams in the pen. I'm talking about five thousand hits off of this bad boy. Now, let's open it. You get the free lanyard, Let's pop this bad boy.
Speaker 3: Open Look at that thing.
Speaker 2: That's beautiful. That's beautiful right there. Ooh hey that grape jelly runs. A's some grape jelly runs. Oh tastes so good. God damn. Now, look, I'm telling you all this because what y'all gotta do is take advantage of this sale, because it's the biggest sale of the year. Go to Delta Munchies dot com. Use the promo code bootleg right now. Promo Coda's bootleg. All right, go over there right now. Get forty percent off any order sixty dollars or more.
Speaker 3: Off.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, load up, get something for your people for Christmas. Sale ins November thirtieth, Deltamunches dot com promo code Bootleg say forty percent off of order sixty dollars or more. Also, want to give a shout out to the homies in my bookie. That's right, my bookie. We ate if y'all did not take advantage of that crazy deal we did last week. Cool listen, I ate, bro I'm doing these teasers on my bookie where I put four NFL teams together, four NFL bets plus thirteen on the teaser and we run it up right now.
Speaker 3: If you're a doesn't.
Speaker 2: Matter where you are, by the way, wherever you at, my bookie dot ag, sign up and you could get down with me. We can make some money on the sports gambling. We can make some money on that blackjack table, on that roulette table. All right, my bookie dot ag promo code bootleg. When you sign up with an account, they're gonna get a first deposit bonus up to two hundred dollars free money in your pocket to gamble with.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: NFL is going crazy right now, NBA in season tournament going crazy right now. All right, so much going on ball seasons, approaching college football, it's going down right now. Plus they just started the ability for you to cash out your ticket early. Let's say you have a parlay six leg, parlay five out of the six hit. You gotta wait till Monday night football to hit that six leg. But you want to take your money and go you get cash that bitch out, take your money, go home. That's right, my bookie dot ag shout out to them. Sign up with that promo code bootleg, and you know, get that free cash deposit bonus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what we doing.
Speaker 2: Let's get back to the interview, all right, No, So for you man, talk about your I know you got to be putting in some work on an album right now. Yeah, what is the album sounding like? And how how far along are you with with finishing it?
Speaker 1: Well, let's get in there.
Speaker 2: It's getting there. You were just listening to something right now when I walked in. So when you walked when I walked in, you was listening to something on your phone. Oh yeah, that's something I did last night with Premum. Oh fire, Okay, shout out to Premum from my ovo, right, yeah, that's my boy.
Speaker 3: Good guy man.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say though, like, how far along do you think? Fifty seventy done? Do we got features yet?
Speaker 3: That means yes? Maybe maybe? Who's your dream feature?
Speaker 2: Like if you had to, like, you know, work with anybody, if you could get a sixteen from somebody right now, who would be right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Rod Wave?
Speaker 3: Broadwave would be crazy love Roadwave. He's making some of the best music out right now.
Speaker 2: He's kind of like I feel like he's like he's like the harmony God right now, you know what I'm saying, Like he does that melodic shit on like another level.
Speaker 3: Shout out to rod Wave.
Speaker 2: I saw recently your counterpart burn a boy. Did you see the story He turned down a gig and Dubai because he couldn't smoke. It was a five million dollar gig. Can we just make sure that you don't do the same thing if someone offers you five million?
Speaker 3: Are we going to go to Dubai?
Speaker 1: I don't smoke.
Speaker 3: You don't smoke, so that's a good thing you're in there.
Speaker 1: What's the law about alcohol?
Speaker 3: Oh that you get fucked up in Dubai?
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 3: They give you liquor.
Speaker 1: Okay, good to.
Speaker 3: Give your liquor. You'll be hanging out on Uh.
Speaker 1: I don't smoke. I'm good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, never smoke every If you listening, then yeah, yeah, He's like, yo, I'll take the five.
Speaker 3: I'll take the one. We're going to Dubai get a mill real quick? What what most you know? Obviously did you ever smoke at a point in time in your life?
Speaker 1: Of course?
Speaker 2: What made you stop? I was overthinking of that, overthinking? Yeah, I was being too hard on myself. You feel like it was kind of making you like overanalyze your own maybe outthinking, because I feel like sometimes people can overthink their way from dropping music or recording or being creative I.
Speaker 1: Would have never made it, would you say?
Speaker 3: Was I?
Speaker 1: Like, you know, I wouldn't make it.
Speaker 3: If you were still smoking? You don't think you would have made it?
Speaker 1: No, like those the kind of stuff I used to be overthinking. You know that makes sense, man, trauma going up, you know, like it was just too much.
Speaker 2: So I just said, since you've obviously been as successful as you've been with the music, you got live show money coming in. You got music money coming in. Has there been a stupid purchase you've made or a big lavish purchase that you've made so far?
Speaker 3: What's the crazy? I mean, you got lots of jewelry on, but is anything you know?
Speaker 1: I pay it off at my mama house.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's that's amazing. So your mom don't have no more. She owns the crib outright. That's a big deal. Man.
Speaker 3: What was that like telling her that you did that?
Speaker 2: Was like?
Speaker 3: Was she emotional?
Speaker 1: Yes? She was like thank you, I thank you?
Speaker 3: Hey, what up, y'all? We got to stop the interview.
Speaker 2: Tell you about our good folks at King Palm.
Speaker 3: That's right. Let me tell you about King pom Man. It's all weas smoking over here.
Speaker 2: What I love about King pom chirping infused flavor in each.
Speaker 1: One of these.
Speaker 2: These are the margarita. Now, this is kind of the wave I've been on recently. These margarita ones are fucking fire, no tobacco, no nicotine, straight raw, organic fresh leaves. And what's dope is they got the tip. You squeeze the tip, you hit one of these boys, and you just get hit with that flavor. Man, You get hit with that flavor, no matter how big or small the palm is. You know what I'm saying. This is what's dope too, King Palm. If y'all don't know, man, they're one of the leading brands when it comes to.
Speaker 3: This real like organic smoke light.
Speaker 2: That's why I like them. I like to smoke clean, and nothing smokes cleaner than a King Palm. So, if you're in your hood, you're in your neighborhood, you're in your motherfucking city, your area, wherever you're at, go to your local liquor store. They're gonna have King Poms, all right, so pick them up there. You can also go to seven eleven or this is what I suggest you do right now. Come on, shot, said King Poms.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Go to the website kingpom dot com. If you go to kingpom dot com, you use the promo code Bootleg.
Speaker 3: This is what we're doing.
Speaker 2: Fifty percent off whatever you order. They got so much at kingpom dot com. Not only do they got the leafs, Not only do they got the grinders. Not only do they got the gas trays, they got them, all the cones, fifty percent off, all the smoking accessories, all the leafs you need, all the flavors, fifty percent.
Speaker 3: Off kingpom dot com promo code Bootleg.
Speaker 2: Also, speaking of shit, you're gonna get some money off of our family. Our dogs are are listen. I'm going to Tampa to go DJ for these guys. Holiday party. Odd Socks, Baby, the holidays are here. Now is the time to go to odd Socks f do and use that promo code bootleg. All right, use it right now and guess what you're gonna get twenty percent off of checkout now. They don't think about odd socks. They got all the crazy licenses. They just locked down Coca Cola recently.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look at those. They just locked down Hasbro. So they got power Rangers, transformers, all that. I mean, look, they got cheeses bruh. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They got Hershey's Chocolate bro they got Wwe, they got Breaking Bad, they got top Ramen, they got the draws, they got the socks, they got the slippers, they got the hat, they got the belt.
Speaker 3: Whatever you need.
Speaker 2: Odd socksoficial dot com load up for the holidays. Gift odd socks to your loved ones whatever they're into. There's an odd sox for it. Odd socksofficial dot com. Use the promo code Bootleg when you check out, save twenty percent off.
Speaker 3: Let's get back to the interview. Are you gonna buy yourself a house?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Actually, uh, you know I'm back from Sinkins. Yeah. Well they're working on Project Grand Also Kits, so it's already in the making.
Speaker 2: If we go there, what is the food spot we're going to? It's like that, what's the cuisine that we got to eat? If we go to Saint Kits, boozies, what is a moozie?
Speaker 1: Boozies? Boozies boozy?
Speaker 3: Well, you know here we think of boozy and we think of wipe me down, you know, boozy. What is a boozy? It's a spot that's oh, it's a restaurant. Yeah, what kind of what?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: What cuisine is it?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: Is there good seafood.
Speaker 1: Anything? The lunch understanding?
Speaker 2: Do they got kank fritters out there? The fritters, that's some Florida ship. No, that's some Bahama ship.
Speaker 3: That ship's fire.
Speaker 1: You have tasted the kunk salad? No, kunk salad. No.
Speaker 2: So when I live in Florida, we had kank fritters. It was like the deep fried kunk and that ship was gas.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's good stuff.
Speaker 3: So we gotta go to boozies if I come out.
Speaker 1: There, for sure, boozies. Uh, try from the village.
Speaker 2: What are the strip clubs like there? They got good strip clubs in the Saint kit Is it like one like the like these spots?
Speaker 3: There's two of them.
Speaker 2: Club Galaxy, I think we gotta go to Club Galaxy. And I got a Galaxy, you know what I mean? We got we got a Samsung Galaxy at Club Galaxy.
Speaker 3: Will be winning anyway?
Speaker 2: Well, listen, man, album seventy percent done, The record's going crazy. Congratulations on the song and all the success. Will we be getting the album top of the year maybe.
Speaker 3: Maybe like before.
Speaker 1: March they're gonna get it like either the first or second week in January.
Speaker 2: Oh so it's coming really soon. So yeah, you I mean you said you're seventy percent done. You better get that out of thirty finish, bro, Yeah, you're waiting on features. No, all the features have been sent in.
Speaker 3: I just said, maybe, yeah you got features, man, you know you got some big features. Brou Well.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you at Dirk on there? Maybe maybe I don't know, you don't know if Dirk's on your album.
Speaker 3: He might be.
Speaker 2: That wasn't a no, So we're gonna just say maybe maybe there's a seventy percent chance he's on there. Yeah, okay, fifty, So fifty to fifty Dirks on the album.
Speaker 3: I'll take that as a yeah. All right. Well, look I appreciate you pulling.
Speaker 5: Up man, Yo, we're wrapping up an interview, man. Of course, we want to shout out to our family at Hardean. Baby Hardean, Las Vegas, celebrating their seventh birthday this month, So happy birthday to Hardan. I want to give a shout out to the whole family over there. When you're in Las Vegas, you got to pull up to Hardien tell them that the Bootleg Camp podcast.
Speaker 2: Says you, They're gonna take care of you. It is the craziest selection of premium cannabis in the country, all under one roof. You walk in and it's just a five beautiful bud tenders, amazing smoke. Just the illis merch, you know what I'm saying. Hey, it's right in Las Vegas, right in Sin City. So you land in Vegas, You about to go gamble with your boys. You get into that cab, you say, take me to Hardean. They're gonna know exactly where to take you. All right, shout out to Hardean, Go follow him Harden Underscore Las Vegas, or go to the website Hardinlosvegas dot com.