Speaker 1: All right back in here today it's Eyes up Here live and in living color, and the Eyes up Here at the studio. And you didn't know by now by name is in every single time we are in the Eyes up Here Studio. I am joined here by the host of Eyes up Here. She is the one and only trademarked Queen of Extreme franc scene. See, I don't forget that kind of stuff. Are you doing today, queen?
Speaker 2: Doing great? How about yourself?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm doing great because we are doing quite possibly my favorite non wrestling bit in the Eyes up Here universe, and that is athletes or porn star.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my record's not.
Speaker 3: I mean sometimes I know and then sometimes I've never even heard of these people. So my favorite part is when you explain you know what they do, so if they're a porn star, you give the accolades.
Speaker 2: As to what they have achieved. That's my favorite part of this. But I'll do my best.
Speaker 1: Oh we got we got achievements, we got accolades, we got biographies, we got it all Today.
Speaker 2: I love it all right.
Speaker 1: Usually in the past it's been baseball player or porn star wrestler, or porn star football player or porn star today, it's athletes.
Speaker 2: It's porn star anyone, so.
Speaker 1: We cross all athletes.
Speaker 3: So really, I hope you picked a sport that I've heard of.
Speaker 1: Oh I picked no, I trust me. I you've heard of this.
Speaker 2: I don't know the shock putters of polling.
Speaker 1: I didn't do like the the croquet. Yeah, like the champion of the world.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, Well, I'm just going to go buy names and my gut.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm going to tell you this as well. If I'm going to flash their name on the screen as well so you can see, Yes, so you can see the name and you can think. But I'm also going to give you your notification as to whether or not you were right or wrong by giving you the I'm going to give you one of those or I like it? All right?
Speaker 2: That Chad? Very good?
Speaker 1: I told you I was prepared today.
Speaker 2: Very good. All right, I'm excited. Now, all right, score, do I win something? Is there a prize at the end of this for me?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to talk to the brass at eyes up here first before and we'll get back to you on that one.
Speaker 2: Maybe you have an eight by ten that you can get.
Speaker 1: I have a five x seven yes, that's somewhere. I have a newspaper article about Francine.
Speaker 2: If you'd like coffee, I might have the same one.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Okay, all right, right here we go. The first name in Athlete or porn Star twenty twenty four edition is Dick Trickle.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Dick Trickle.
Speaker 1: Dick Trickle.
Speaker 3: Okay, So looking at the name, see I'm going to use I'm going to use reverse psychology. Now, I'm gonna use common sense. Looking at the name, you would think porn star. But I'm going to go with athlete because I just don't think that's a porn star name.
Speaker 2: I think you're gonna go.
Speaker 1: I think you're going to kick You're gonna kick it off with athletes.
Speaker 3: Kicking it off with an athlete, because I don't think you would do. I don't think you would throw me a Dick Trickle.
Speaker 2: Who was It's so obvious? Is it a hobby? I knew it.
Speaker 1: Dick Trickle is a NASCAR driver.
Speaker 2: Dick Trickle, I knew it way.
Speaker 1: He was born Richard Leroy Trickle in win Wisconsin. Unfortunately passed away in May of twenty thirteen. Uh self inflicted gunshots.
Speaker 2: Oh Jesus, Yes.
Speaker 4: But.
Speaker 1: NASCAR Cup races he had three hundred and three of those over twenty four years, and NASCAR Exfinity Series races he had one hundred and fifty eight of those in over eleven year years in his NASCAR career.
Speaker 2: That would be a great porn name, though.
Speaker 1: Awesome, awesome porn name.
Speaker 2: One. See how smart I am? All right, got off? All right, Dick Trickle, Dick Trickle kicking us off today?
Speaker 1: All right, here we go?
Speaker 2: Ready, yep, I'm ready. Yinka dare, Yinka dare.
Speaker 1: Yinka? There, Yanka Dare.
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't know the gender.
Speaker 1: This is any No, I'm not giving you any kind of gender expression. Here is Yinka dare Yinka dare.
Speaker 3: Well, my first inkling was porn star. Yinka Yinka dare. I'm gonna say porn star.
Speaker 2: No? Is that a man?
Speaker 1: Yank Adare is a former number one pick of the New Jersey Nets in the nineteen ninety four NBA draft.
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought it was a woman.
Speaker 1: Shoot over seven feet tall. Yank Adare was an Atlantic ten Rookie of the Year.
Speaker 2: Where's he from?
Speaker 1: He? I believe I think it was Nigeria. Ah dang It passed away in two thousand and four due to a heart rhythma.
Speaker 2: Oh so sad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was picturing a cute little Asian woman on the set doing earth thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah wow, okay.
Speaker 1: Well yeah I thought possibly at first. When I first saw it, I thought maybe Russian.
Speaker 2: Russian too. Yeah, I don't know why I thought Asian Yinka.
Speaker 1: Nobody Yanka. I can see the same thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know. Damn it.
Speaker 1: All right, Well for one one, yep, here we go.
Speaker 3: Okay, Alex Star, Alex Star, Alex I'm gonna say, Alex Starr is a female porn star.
Speaker 1: Alex Starr, female porn star.
Speaker 2: Am I right?
Speaker 1: You are correct because of the why, Because of the why. Now you could have also thought wrestler on that one. No, no, all right, well Alex, well you.
Speaker 2: Could have if I didn't I pictured an.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, Alex Star, she's a new sensation. Yeah your question. You can catch her on the Penthouse website, porn Star, Empire Team Skeet and jerk Mate. Excuse me, you can catch her on the Penthouse website, porn Star, porn Star Empire Team Skeet and jerk Mate. H. She also has over one hundred and twenty thousand followers on Twitter and Instagram.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, she's pretty popular.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's over right now, she's pretty over.
Speaker 2: Check her out, gentlemen. All right, I don't know what that skit and jerk maate means, but I guess you could.
Speaker 1: I think I can tell you what team skeet means, but I don't want to get demonetized.
Speaker 2: Is that poopy?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, oh, it's not all right. If you have anybody else in the room and they want to possibly like do my hand motion towards you, that could be U, that could help out.
Speaker 2: That might well. The other person in the room is just smiling at me, So I don't even know what that all right?
Speaker 1: All right, here we go next one.
Speaker 2: Now I have to google it.
Speaker 1: Chubby Cox, Chubby Cocks.
Speaker 3: Chubby Cox sounds like a baseball player to me, like an old time any baseball player.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna go with athlete.
Speaker 1: You're gonna go athletes?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Ooh, are correct? However your sport was wrong? Oh Chubby Cox, pro basketball player, local Philadelphia boy. He went no, went to Roxboro High School in Philadelphia. Okay, do you know what that is?
Speaker 2: Roxboro High School.
Speaker 1: Not really Okay, well he was. He did not play for the Sixers, but he was. He was born and grew up in Philadelphia. He was an eighth round pick in the nineteen seventy eight draft by the Chicago Bulls, but did not make an NBA roster until the nineteen eighty two eighty three season, when he played for the Washington Bullets, where he scored a total and this was his career total, twenty nine points. Now listen to this. This is great. Another Philly connection here. Cox's brother in law is former NBA player Joe Bryant, and his nephew was NBA Hall of Famer Kobe Bryant. Sad interesting though, Chubby Cox, who would have thought Kobe Bryant wasn't. It's like a Kevin Bacon. Yeah, he's a separation of Kobe Bryant.
Speaker 2: Chubby Cox just sounds like a sports name to me.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if you know part of the male anatomy that could also be related to.
Speaker 2: I kind of do.
Speaker 3: But that name didn't scream giant penis or fat penis to me.
Speaker 2: It just screamed sports person. It screamed baseball player.
Speaker 5: But Okay, with your NBA and he must have been thin because NBA players are usually thin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. He was probably, uh yeah, exactly the same thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, interesting, Well, what do I have three at three to one?
Speaker 1: Three to one? Right, Tony suck.
Speaker 2: Tony suck, I mean, Anthony suck, Tony suck. Te suck ant suck. Uh ts ah.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say I think this one's obvious. I'm gonna say porn star for this one.
Speaker 1: You gotta go porn star. Yeah, porn star Tony suck.
Speaker 2: Damn it. I didn't think you'd put two athletes in a row like that. Damn it.
Speaker 1: Curveball Tony Suck baseball player Charles Anthony Tony Suck was born June eleventh, eighteen fifty eight. Holy crap, No, he's unfortunate passed away. He made his MLB debut for the Buffalo Bisons, who aren't even in the major leagues anymore. They're a minor league franchise, on August ninth, eighteen eighty three. In his MLB career, he hit a whopping one fifty one well, had a total of thirty one hits, and drove in zero runs.
Speaker 2: How long did he play for?
Speaker 1: He played for one year?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, Well he died.
Speaker 1: At age thirty six after about with pneumonia in eighteen ninety five, which, if we're going by eighteen ninety five rules, he was probably the oldest person to ever live in his family.
Speaker 2: Jesus, that sucks.
Speaker 1: Tony suck. We hardly knew ye side.
Speaker 2: Well, that would be a really good name for a porn star.
Speaker 1: It would be a great name one. But so with Chubby Cox.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would put an S on the end. Though Tony sucks.
Speaker 1: Tony sucks, Chubby Cox.
Speaker 2: I don't know Tom all right.
Speaker 1: So you didn't get that one.
Speaker 2: So I didn't get that one.
Speaker 1: Three to two?
Speaker 2: How many do you have? Ten?
Speaker 1: I got a lot? Oh God, keep it going. Okay, you're on a roll, You're on a roll. Okay, all right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: Sonny Leone, Sonny Leone, Sonny.
Speaker 3: If the name, if the first name wasn't spelled with an O, I would say athlete.
Speaker 2: But I think this is a porn star.
Speaker 1: Porn star, huh the answer?
Speaker 2: Give me my ding.
Speaker 1: Correct. Try to throw you off. Because of Mandy Leone.
Speaker 2: The I know many Leon.
Speaker 1: That's why I try to throw you off. I just try to Yeah, okay. So, so leone has been active since two thousand and one. In pornography, she was the two thousand and three Penthouse Pet of the Year.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: She's known for films Big Boss five and Jism two. She won web Babe of the Year at the two thousand and eight ex Biz Awards.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 1: She was voted number thirteen at the two thousand and seven Genesis magazine's Top one hundred porn Stars.
Speaker 2: Number thirteen Yeah, well okay, yes.
Speaker 1: She was number thirty four on Desi Clubs dot com Top fifty Coolest Desi's a two thousand and four. Now, what's a Desi DESI would be? Uh Indian descent?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay, I thought that. I thought that was like a porn thing.
Speaker 1: No, no, of Indian descent. In twenty ten, she was named by maxim of one of the twelve top Female Stars in Porn Wow. She was voted number eighty two in the Top ninety nine Women for twenty twelve and AskMen dot COM's list of top porn stars. But in twenty eleven, she decided to cross over into the world of Bollywood as an actress where she now is an actress.
Speaker 2: Wow, good for her.
Speaker 1: It's she does both both.
Speaker 3: Ah, all right, interesting, Well she's got a lot of accolades.
Speaker 2: Good for her.
Speaker 4: Yes, nice?
Speaker 2: Would you consider her attractive? Because I can't see any of these people.
Speaker 1: Not bad at all.
Speaker 3: Okay, it gets this stamp of the approval from the chaster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's se And it's tough to get.
Speaker 2: It is tough tough to get.
Speaker 4: You can be a real dick sometimes, so I can be all right, all right, all right.
Speaker 1: Baby, Carressa Savage.
Speaker 2: Carressa Sackage, Caress. Okay, I'm just going with my god. The first thing I thought it was porn star.
Speaker 1: That's your gut, Yeah, your gut is correct, all right, Okay. Carressa Savage has appeared in over one hundred and seventy adult films, and that was just between nineteen ninety five and two thousand and five.
Speaker 2: Okay, in seventy. What does did JJ look like?
Speaker 1: Well? A pretty uh pretty wow? Pretty used? But what do we get? What are you gonna do? Nineteen ninety seven a Van Award winner for Best All Girl Sex Scene. She was also a star of video Butt Slammers. She won a nineteen ninety nine Avienn Award for Best All Girl Sex Scene, again with butt Slammers. This was actually number sixteen with Roxanne Hall and Charlie. That's those are two actors.
Speaker 2: Telling me I know these people.
Speaker 1: Ye perfect. She also worked under these names. Ready, she's like a wrestler, you know, you hand the hood to her wrestler. He's a mass guy. For the rest of the night, she worked under the names Carressa, Carressa Savage, Carissa Carressa Stone, and Carrissa Savage.
Speaker 7: You gotta change it up with changing it up and the I lose the e put the Savage, take off the Savage and the Stone take off the Stone.
Speaker 3: I wonder why she would change her name like that. Wouldn't you want to be consistent up? That's the first Well, I don't. I don't know much about porn, but I've never heard of forty two name changes for a person in the industry.
Speaker 2: So interesting.
Speaker 1: Buck Robally.
Speaker 2: Buck, robly. See.
Speaker 3: The first name Buck is like a porn star name. The last name is just like a generic dude name, Robally.
Speaker 1: Buck.
Speaker 5: So he's got the best of both worlds going on here. He could go either.
Speaker 1: Way and then also that in pornography, right.
Speaker 2: He could be a switch hitter. That's right, that's right. So I'm going to guess that Buck Robly isn't a pet.
Speaker 1: Any specific sport polo polo, Well, right about athlete, but you're wrong about polo. Buck rob He's a wrestler, is he?
Speaker 2: Who is he?
Speaker 1: Buck Robley was a territory wrestler given the name Yellow Belly because of his cowardice heel character. He played the gimmick he wore a yellow shirt that said, don't call me yellow, old timer. Old timer, you know, seventies, eighties yep. Okay. Here's some of the titles that he held, countless, tigh. I mean, he won so many regional titles I couldn't write them all. So here's some of the highlights. He's a two time NWA Central States Tag Team Champion. He's a two time Mid South Tag Team Champion. He's an NWA Southern Southeastern Alabama Heavyweight Champion, and an NWA Central States Heavyweight Champion.
Speaker 2: Central States just the Central States.
Speaker 1: Just the Central States. There was also Midwestern. There was all these different Plain states. I mean, but he was in all those territories. Okay, So Buck Robley. So you're six and two.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna make a belt for the just for the Tri state area, New York, New Jersey, Delaware.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be the champ.
Speaker 4: There probably was one Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tri State Alliance Championship something like that. Well, good, good for Buck Roby or whatever his name was. Is he dead? Is he alive?
Speaker 1: He passed away in twenty thirteen.
Speaker 2: All these people are dying on me.
Speaker 4: Come on, it's a shame.
Speaker 1: Luscious pousse puse.
Speaker 3: That's a good name. This can't be an athlete? Come on, how can not be an athlete?
Speaker 1: The question is athlete a porn star question? Your answer is athlete porn star.
Speaker 3: Ah, that's a good wrestling name too, that would be a w E W wrestling name.
Speaker 2: Did we have somebody by that name? We had Pussy Willow, We didn't have Lush Lush. How you say it? Look at your stone face. I can't even get a no reaction?
Speaker 1: Ah, what do you got?
Speaker 2: We'll shoot?
Speaker 1: I got my finger on one of the buttons. That's why I'm stone faced.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna got it. I know I'm wrong, I know I'm wrong, but I'm with porn star.
Speaker 1: Porn star.
Speaker 3: Eh, Yeah, I say, did I not just say?
Speaker 2: I know I'm wrong? Why do I do this? I should have just went with my gut. I knew that wasn't a.
Speaker 1: Streak on that one. I knew little is known about and I'm just calling it pouse. It could be pussy for all I know. Little is known about mister Luscis. But he played college football. He played college football in Eastern Illinois. He did not get drafted. There's no further information about him outside of the fact he was five to eleven and played linebacker.
Speaker 2: How the hell did you find him?
Speaker 1: It's information that's out there, That's how I found him.
Speaker 2: Hell is that name? First of all? How is that is his birth name? Luscious Pousse? Is that his birth name? Hey?
Speaker 1: Look, I wasn't there when he was delivered. All I found was.
Speaker 2: That is a tremendous porn name.
Speaker 1: That is a fantastic name.
Speaker 2: Wow. And I said it. I know I'm wrong, So I should get I should get the ding. I should do it. I should have went on my gut.
Speaker 1: Fine, all right, So this this next one will make ten, so we can stop at ten and have a couple left over for another time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's up to you because I have I think I have fifteen.
Speaker 3: Let's stop at ten and then, well we'll save it for another session. All right, Now I'm hot because I should have got that one, right.
Speaker 1: I have some dynamite names on this list too. All right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Casey Donovan.
Speaker 3: Casey Donovan, Casey Donovan is so generic that I think it's a porn star.
Speaker 1: It's generic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: Final.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, you try to trick me, gotcha.
Speaker 1: Casey Donovan aka John Calvin Die John pornographic film actor from the late sixties until the mid eighties.
Speaker 2: Did you have ans Star mustache?
Speaker 1: He did not know? Appearing in films that catered mostly to the gay male audiences during the Golden Age of porn, Donovan appeared in Boys in the Sand, the film that would would cement his status as a gay icon.
Speaker 2: Oh good for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm guessing that's like the Debbie does Dallas of gay porn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, okay, okay, impressive.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, shortly before his death nineteen, he started to appear heavily intoxicated on film, especially in the film the film Fucked Up Up.
Speaker 2: Nice, you're gonna have that can you say that?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, i'll I'll bleep that first word. But that's the film that says he appeared heavily intoxicated in. But also at the end of his life he started to appear in a number of heterosexual porn films, but unfortunately, he did die of HIV AIDS and HIV AIDS related pulmonary infection at the ripe old age of forty three.
Speaker 2: Oh that's terrible, sad.
Speaker 1: Let me give you one more. Let me give you a bonus.
Speaker 2: All right, Am I winning?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, you're killing You only have three? Wrong?
Speaker 2: Okay, give you one more. Okay.
Speaker 1: Rod Berry.
Speaker 5: Rod Berry of rod h is a name for a penis, and Barry is a generic last name.
Speaker 2: But I think he's an athlete.
Speaker 1: See, this is exactly why I wanted to end on this one. You are so wrong. You're so wrong.
Speaker 2: I'm so wrong. Rod Barry like a baseball dude or something.
Speaker 1: It could have been a guy who played, you know, defensive end for some football team, or point guard whatever. He could have been anything.
Speaker 2: He sounds like a yeah, an athlete.
Speaker 1: Active since nineteen ninety six, rod Berry starred in over one hundred and fifty pornographic films. He was discovered by the great Dirk Yates.
Speaker 2: I don't know him either.
Speaker 1: So this is why I want to This is why I want to end on this one. He won a Grabby Award for Best Supporting Actor in nineteen ninety eight for his performance in A Lesson Learned. Uh huh, and he won Best Supporting Actor at the Gay Vienna Awards for his role in White Trash. Okay, But just like all the performers, end up, you know, being enshrined. Eventually, he made his way into the Gay Vienne Hall of Fame at the tenth annual Gavienn Awards in February two thousand and eight.
Speaker 2: And did he die.
Speaker 1: No, he's alive. I said. He's active, been active since nineteen ninety.
Speaker 2: Six, and he's still active now.
Speaker 1: But rod Berry is a Gay Vienne Hall of Famer.
Speaker 2: So he's up there right now. Maybe he's doing granny porn.
Speaker 1: He's up he's up there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Maybe he's like old timer porn. You know, he's got to be fifty, sixty years old something like that.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's active since ninety six. I mean, you know, look, you know, maybe he's early fifties. Maybe he's Look, if he was eighteen and ninety six, how old would he be now?
Speaker 2: Old?
Speaker 1: Eighteen plus thirty? What's that?
Speaker 2: Forty eight?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's that's not terribly old.
Speaker 2: Eighteen plus thirty. You don't know.
Speaker 1: I couldn't do it. I couldn't do quick math. Sorry first, Okay, I got too much running through my head. Quick math, I think one of my strong subjects.
Speaker 3: Look, I would have guessed that he was an athlete. So wow, you stopped me?
Speaker 1: A yeah you did. Let's see, I'm not gonna I won't count the last one on your record?
Speaker 2: Why I got it wrong?
Speaker 1: All right, fine, you got four wrong?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you did good. I did good.
Speaker 1: You did good. You know, four out of eleven not too bad? No, No, I got five some left over.
Speaker 2: Okay, well we'll have to do it again down the line.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: I love this is my favorite much. This is the best. The research is. It's just an absolute joy because, you know, outside I haven't looked for the gay Vienna wards. Outside of that part of it. Yeah, having to look for the old sports names and finding out like the guy Chubby Cox finding out that he was related to Kobe Bryant, That to me was like, Wow, who the hell would have known that?
Speaker 2: I never heard of Chubby Cox, so you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: It would have been your neighbor for all we know. Really it's true. Oh my god, there's another. There's such a good name here that we didn't get to.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're gonna save it for later, right.
Speaker 1: I'm saving it now. I'm not gonna it now.
Speaker 2: How many did you guys get? Right? Let us know in the comments below, and do you love.
Speaker 8: This segment as much as Chad does? Like the comment and and tell us why let us know what you think. It's a fun little game and we'll do it again down the line.
Speaker 1: Without it without a doubt. Yeah, well, if you're following us, you better be doing it on YouTube as well as on iHeartRadio. Get your iHeartRadio app look for eyes up here with Francine and join us twice a week.
Speaker 2: And I just got a text from my husband explaining what Skee is. So thanks for that. I want to go up a little bit. And yeah it's all good.
Speaker 1: Hey, look better to hear it from him than from me.
Speaker 2: Yes, very good. All right then, well, thanks for listening, thanks for watching, And if you're not subscribed. Like you said, subscribe and we'll see you the online with another outstanding broadcast.
Speaker 1: No better way to end it, so for the Queen of extreme this is the Chad Star. We'll catch you on the flip sidetis inste