Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tappen.
Speaker 1: Every morning at seven twenty, we give you a fresh phone tap.
Speaker 3: We love playing crank calls.
Speaker 1: Actually, you told us you loved him, That's why they're back. Got an email from Nicole Godfrey.
Speaker 3: See I think you have her on the phone. Good morning Nicole? Is that you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Hi, good morning guys.
Speaker 1: Rather than me reading out your email, what is it you want to do to your friend Lauren?
Speaker 2: All right, Well, me and my friends this is the first year getting a beach house down in Belmar, and I thought it'd be a great idea to have someone pretend to be a real withor and tell her that our house burnt down.
Speaker 3: Right, can you imagine? So she already you guys already put your deposit down on the house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you want the realtor to call and say, well, hey, thanks, but no thanks the house burnt down.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right?
Speaker 1: So why do you hate your friend Lauren?
Speaker 3: Why do you want to do this to her?
Speaker 2: No, I don't hate her. I just think she's the most gullible out of all the girls at the house, and I think she'll really fall for it. And I can't wait to hear what you says.
Speaker 1: Do we go scary Lauren telling her her beach house has burned to the ground.
Speaker 3: It's another phone tap.
Speaker 4: Hello, Lauren Gissey Please, Yes, Hi, this is rate from the realty company. Okay, you've rented a house down the shore with us for this summer. Uh huh, and I believe the address. I just want to make sure I could verify this. It's two thirteen by at least even.
Speaker 3: You in belmar right that house burned down? What? Yeah, it's terrible.
Speaker 2: So that just means sort of screwed a house and not money.
Speaker 3: Basically. Okay, how much money did you put down here?
Speaker 2: Oh? We paid at the seven hundred dollars deposit and then we made our first achievement. Right, we are all paid five hundred, so it was like twenty hundred dollars already.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, that money's gone and you still always to balance, which is about one thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: We still have to pay for it, regardless of the house is there or not.
Speaker 4: Yep, that's why why can you afford that money?
Speaker 3: Well? I afford it. Are you working right obviously?
Speaker 2: If we?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: What am I working right now?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Why do you last?
Speaker 4: I just wanted to make sure that you weren't some deadbeat kid out of college that wasn't going to pay her.
Speaker 2: Bill honestly once on a week for a house that I was running for the summer if I couldn't afford it.
Speaker 4: I just kind of figured that you were like scraping your last pennies together to get this done.
Speaker 2: No, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't scrape my last pennies anything.
Speaker 3: What do you do for a living?
Speaker 2: Why do you Why are you cares any business?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I get it, you're still mooching off your father. Hello? Hello? What is she doing right now? You think?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Let's call her back? Hello, Lauren? Yeah, what did I say wrong? I'm sorry?
Speaker 2: What do you mean? You're sorry?
Speaker 3: I don't hear your bull I didn't mean to pry into your personal life. What's your name?
Speaker 4: By the way, listen, if you need some help paying the balance on the house. I do have a side business, little go go bar here in lod Eye. I could hire you and you could earn some extra cash and we can have this.
Speaker 3: Money made up.
Speaker 4: And you have to be kidding me.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to offer you a way out here. The money is.
Speaker 2: The money?
Speaker 1: I have the money.
Speaker 4: Trying to offer me a job at a bar?
Speaker 2: Do you think you are okay?
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what. Let me put you on the phone with my secretary.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Lauren. Yeah Nicole, you're really going to kick my ass, aren't you?
Speaker 3: You've been phone tapped?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Our house really didn't burn down. It was just a joke.
Speaker 3: The house is fine, but the money.
Speaker 4: Still do you're just too give me that job at the Coco?
Speaker 3: What do you want to tell Nicole?
Speaker 4: Was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show