Speaker 1: Referencing the game from last week, thought the guys performed well. Of course we came out of there with a win. Uh. You saw some great things out of uh Mooney as well as UH demo Uh in regards for us taking the ball away as we finish up this week, UH regular season, UH playing a good football team.
Speaker 2: UH that's very talented.
Speaker 1: So UH I wanna make sure first of all, UH recognize the guys that we had for his pro bo. You know hard Grave upfront, Uh Fred Uh you look at Bosa and this is my my opinion and my opinion on it. I don't think there's another corner in the National Football League that's playing better than Travarious Mooney Award, So kudos to him and and UH being elected for his first pro bo and hopefully UH that predicates also and UH all pro cause I think he's playing at that caliber level level in regards to the game. UH this week, I take a caute's not that's level all.
Speaker 2: The next word coding the UH interceptions, you're probably the highest. UH look at the most what what do how do you judge? UH defends it back as far as whether he's having a good season or not. UH I think what you just mentioned, I mean production, you know.
Speaker 1: Uh, that's gonna stand out, particularly when the fans have you uh say so in the in the voting because they don't watch the game sometimes uh as we may watch it. In regards, I think he's one of the best tackling.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: DB's not just corners, but DB's in the National Football League. When you really break down and watch the tape, you know, he's doing a phenomenal job there. And that's one of the things that we, you know, believe in. We just are cover corners, you know, we tackle. That's a major part of what we do. And UH gotta give a lot of credit to uh Daniel Bullet as well, just with his you know, teaching and getting those guys to perform at a high level.
Speaker 2: Uh. He doesn't get enough credit as well. What agreement that you say on many from last year in the build he watched to where he's playing right now.
Speaker 1: Uh, just in the details of his technique, uh, and then the consistency in which he practiced.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I think you guys heard me say this, you know, uh once this year and calling him out, you know, Uh, he's full speed on a Friday. I mean he's going to the ground trying to get the ball.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, he made a statement the other day talking to the team, when Kyle had him break it down, and which I love. He said, c continue to compete against the man in the mirror. And that's what he's been doing all year.
Speaker 2: Uh. And that's his quote.
Speaker 1: You know, he's been competing against himself, trying to get better each and every not week, but day.
Speaker 2: Uh. And it's shown up and it's paid off for him. Did you have this relationship with his doughterous really turned him around from being happy at home to being happy here and being able focused morning. Have you seen that shift in like the last two months.
Speaker 1: Uh? I, I've seen definitely, uh, a change in his demeanor.
Speaker 2: We talk about it all the time.
Speaker 1: I think he has had a difference uh place in space, uh, in his life and I you know, he handles certain situations and Uh, I'm just so proud of him, not only you know what he's doing on.
Speaker 2: The field, but who he is as a father. Uh. That I mean, it's just tremendous. You had someone like that in that room. What does it do for the younger guys, specifically down the up North Uh.
Speaker 1: He It definitely, you know, shows how you gotta lead by example, and he does it the right way.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I gotta really recognize Gibson as well, you know, older that in the room that you know, shows those young guys how to do it. But you know, Mooney has been consistent all year in his approach and you know how he studies the game.
Speaker 2: Uh, he sees certain things.
Speaker 1: I I I talked to the coaches about this watching tape, even when the player is not coming to his side, just the way he uses his eyes and heg he positions himself, you know, based off certain route combination.
Speaker 2: You can tell that he understands, uh, the concepts. Here's longer look.
Speaker 1: At at Logan Ryan this past beginning and especially just a dating a little bit shorter, but well it's just kind of impressions of both.
Speaker 2: Of those guys. Well uh uh you talking to Logan Ryan and who else? You said? Logan again? Uh, great communicator. Uh.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you guys saw that one open field tackle that he made saving a touchdown.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And that's his job as as a safety in the National Football League. And you know, uh, I think you know the guys love playing with him. Uh, I think he has really uh accepted and and you know, fit right into the culture that we have and it shows out there on the field.
Speaker 2: Sebastian Uh, I thought did some good things. Uh.
Speaker 1: He is a guy that has been a two gapper uh his whole career.
Speaker 2: So you know, cause Sarah is.
Speaker 1: Still working on him number one with his stance and his get off, but uh, his effort was there. We just gotta continue to improve on his technique, rotations and how.
Speaker 2: Much guys are gonna play? Oh eager are you to see some guys that haven't gotten a lot of snaps.
Speaker 1: This year in this guy's It's gonna be great, you know, just to be able to see those guys come in and perform uh as they did, you know the lot of part of the uh manners game. Uh. And the one thing that I enjoy seeing that you know, the standard didn't change.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter who's in there.
Speaker 1: So UH definitely looking forward to you know, uh whomever's out there. Uh still playing the forty nine ers way see where at the beginning of.
Speaker 2: Games and has Cleveland Farrell seems to be really impact for how are you noticing that as well? And is there a way to you know, get him, get.
Speaker 1: His endurance better, or spot him better so that he's big and big spot sibley. Uh I I really, to be quite honest, I don't think there's a issue with his endurance. He I mean he runs, Uh if you look at his GPS, he he probably.
Speaker 2: Runs more than than some of the other skill players.
Speaker 1: To be quite honest, the way he chases the ball and runs down the field, UH, I think he does a lot for us setting the tone early in the game.
Speaker 2: And uh Casseric really does a good.
Speaker 1: Job just how he rotates those guys and constantly trying to keep 'em fresh. So uh, I think clee uh has been consistent for us, and you know, hopefully he can continue to do that for us moving into the playoffs. What they what are the uh what are the areas of improvement you're gonna emphasize over these next two weeks before the playoffs? Uh I I think as we've been talking, uh, it's no different from the beginning of the year. You know, fundamentals and technique, you know, uh, we talk about our weapons all the time, odds, hands hips, and feet. What happens this time of the year, guys start pressing, you know, wanting to try to make a.
Speaker 2: Play, get outside the scheme. Uh.
Speaker 1: They feel like, you know, there's a playoffs and then now we got to increase our play. Uh our stand and STA stays the same, you know, and be wanna beleving. So uh, that's been our approach all week. It's just really fundamentals and technique, you know, getting off blocks, setting edges, running to the football.
Speaker 2: Uh, because our scheme will take care of itself.
Speaker 1: Greenwals played really well for you.
Speaker 2: He didn't make the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 1: How much do you expect him to play in this game where you have an extra linebacker up to try to maybe reduce some of his work club in this week E team, Well, kl of make that call in regards to you know, how much he wants those guys to play. You know, the mindset that we're trying to create is that you know, uh, we can't let up. You know, we we wanna win this last football game. We wanna have momentum going into the playoffs. So you know, Kyle would determine exactly how much those guys will play in regards to him not making the Pro Bowl. You know, it's definitely disappointing. Uh he hasn't mentioned anything. I'm just saying it disappointing and in regards to myself, because I think he's still one of the elite uh linebackers in this league. You know, the way he plays, he's a saw a tone setter for us. Uh, him and Fred both out there. And you know he missed a few games and once again, Uh that that that happens a little bit from a standpoint of the voting, but uh, if you know football, you know he's one of the best in the league.
Speaker 2: Seemed to be a scenario where Isaiah Oliver could play some safety on Sunday. I if that does come to pass, who who else is available to play Nickel?
Speaker 1: Thought about trying to get you out there that's possible. Uh good, no, No, seriously, Uh, you know, we don't know where exactly. You know, all of 'em may play a little bit of uh safety, definitely Uh the nickel position. Uh, Sammy Womack, you know it's a guy that's played there before. So uh, we definitely have some options, and you the most important, we just got to do a great job trying to get through this game. In regards to who finishes so thank you, guys, thanks